Speaker 1: Hello, good morning. Stand by as I refreshed this, we will be on our way. Yeah, so yesterday I didn't have a chance to get into this WOS all right, Yeah, so yesterday and I get a chance to get into this I was supposed to. It's kind of like a request. So let me do that to now Amlican. There we go. Okay, So I do have some knowledge in a certain area that I guess I can share from experience. So and I'm also the process of this again, so we'll see. Someone asked me about the carnivore diet. Now when I look up that, I don't see a whole lot of difference between that and what people call keydo. Hello, crew bots, how are you? Oh cool? All right, thank you, bud. So, because I'm doing the direct RTMP, it's not the same as going through Rumble studio whether they call it canvas or something like that. So I can't pop it up on the screen. I can show it like this. Well, let me change that so you can see. All right, I can show it like that, and I'm probably on the wrong side. I should be like that. Oh we'll get cut it off, you know.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 1: Let's see what episodes are on the side. Okay, that's good, all right, so I can do that. But so the question was carnivore diet, right, I'm trying not to drink as much coffee, So if I'm wanning slowly, it's because I swear like a freaking like a maniac sometimes, and I don't like the way I hear myself when I when I play it back. It's that's my thing. So let me just strite this out. So both the carnivour diet and kido diets are high fat, low carbohydrate eating plants that aim to induce katosis. So how are they different? I don't think there's a much difference. Carnivore diet excludes all plant based foods, including fruits, vegetables, rains, lagomes, nuts, and seeds. It consists of animal products only, such as meat, miltry, fish, eggs, and dairy. Keto diet allows for some non starchy vegetables such as leafy greens, broccoli, and cauli flowder. It also includes healthy fats such as that well, they say that, and then they say things that aren't, Like olive oil is not a healthy fat, it's a rancid oxidative stress inducing substance avocado and nuts. Okay, so carnivore with nuts basically is what keto is. And I did that for fifteen months, and I was super strict about it for the first you know, fourteen of those fifteen months, excuse me. So that was back in twenty twenty one to two something like that. I know everything was falling apart around me. So I did what I could, and uh controlled what I could, and I know that was that was myself. So that's what I did. So I did lots of cardio, I did elliptical, I did like some athlete x like eight minute kick yourself and the teeth that hurts so bad, ad workouts and stuff like that. And despite whatever cushion I ever add to myself, I have like pronounced abdominal muscles from years ago, starting to do like twelve hundred fifteen hundred crunches and then some weighted crunches and all this other stuff and sit ups and then lake raises and all that stuff. When I was I think still in college after the Coast Guard. So I went to college, got out of the Coast Guard, came back, did another year, finished off my two year degree. And during that time, I had you know, a job at World's Gym, No Golds, and then I went to a World's gym after that, and I got I probably added like forty pounds of muscle to myself and like a relatively short period of time. I stopped drinking alcohol during that time, and I took supplements out of a catalog and you know, all that jazz. So I didn't do anything like I never ever, ever ever injected myself with any steroid. I didn't the back then. I think the only thing that was like VPX sports stuff you could buye and I don't think there was anything major that I did with that either, So it was just being in the gym all the time. So since then, you know, and I got up to like one hundred and seventy eight seventy nine pounds and the majority of it was muscle. And I'm like five to five, so you know, my resting weight, if I'm just lean, it should be like one hundred and thirty five or something like that. So I had a lot to muscle on me as far as a keto though. And then let's start with what I do to get started when I fast, Well, this is what I do. I start off anything that if I'm going to make a major change in my habits, my first thing that I'm going to do is I'm going to try to reel in my impulses because stress, Because whatever other habits that you have when you're you know, it is usually stressed. It's all probably all at stress induced. Like you know, you walk around your pace, you look in the cabinets, you look in the fridge, you do all that stuff, and then you think, oh, you know, a little bit of enjoyment, here's something that tastes good. A little bit of enjoyment. Here's something that tastes good, you know, and even if you're not hungry. So I try to reel that in first with at least a three and a half to four day fast, which is not easy. It's not easy a lot of times. So I have to start and restart and then restart again until I can get to that desired time frame. So I might go a day, or I might go not even a whole day, start the next day and like I'm gonna do it this day and then yeah, so anyway, so I do that. So once I achieved the at least four day mark, which to me is crucial because if you've been eating and then you stop, you need to have time to let that stuff remove itself from your body before you're actually really fasting. You know, this thing is processing and still doing his thing. It's still in you and everybody who like, after I've read up on this, they said, three days is like the least amount if you're going to see any kind of like change as far as your body having rest from that process so that I can do other things, like the energy can go other places. And a good way to explain that is like, Okay, you can curl two dumbbells, right, you can curl them both at the same time, But when you get too tired to do both at the same time, it's like your core strength strength like your inner strength. Right, it's too much to do both. But you can maybe still just do one and then the other. But you can't do both and get them all the way up to where you want them to be. But if you do them singly, so like your overall strength is kind of like you know what I mean. So if you have something like digestion going on or anything else like that, then you're going to probably need at least three and a half days before your body actually is rested and not you know, using all of its energy and other things, so it can start to heal itself, all that good stuff. And that's why I would do that. And I'll and if you're having a hard time getting through day one, day two, by day three you're pretty much sailing, you're good. It's not easy, but it's not as hard, and it's it's more of like habits in training yourself out of the routine of doing things like what do I do with my fidgety goddamn brain, because that's the thing that keeps screwing me over and then my you know, in your head, you're saying yourself, Ah, it'll be five of gears, yeah, gears. Yeah. F that self sabotage, self sabotage, self sabotage, all right. And so if you get through that, salt your water, Like if you're gonna exercise or do whatever, if you're gonna carry I carry a big jug of water around me if I'll leave the house. It's hot here, so it makes sense I either pinky Malayan or regular season. I will put a decent amount in there, not so much that it's not easy to drink, but just so I can taste it, you know, and sometimes that helps me, especially if I drink enough of it, then there's no room for anything else really, right, so it kind of helps you get through the past. Black coffee. I don't only drink black coffee anyway. I don't sweeten it, I don't put any milk, and I don't do any of that stuff. I've been drinking black coffee for over a decade probably, and yeah, well it's been a long time. I used to put a pound of sugar in a cup of coffee, but I stopped doing that. Never was big on the milk. So anyhow, those are the little things that I think would help. Is just you know, salting the water for sure. If you have a bad habit, you're probably going to do it more on a fast. So if you're a vapor you're going to probably vape like a maniac to try to quell your your impulses to eat. And it's not eve about hunger, I guarantee you it's probably not even about hunger. It's about your brain being twitchy. I th least that is for me, Like I don't think I have I don't know if I've ever experienced hunger. I've experienced weakness, I've smelled food and wanted it, but I don't know if I've ever experienced hunger. And yet I can gain weight, right, So what does that mean? It means it's my impulses out of the problem. It's not really so much but what I need, And especially if you're taking like nutrients, Like even if I'm on it, I still take the the Essential fatty acids or the Alaskan Cod liver oil from the Essential Fatty Acids e FA plus is from Eiffelhealth dot com. But the Alaskan Cod liver oil, which is equivalent, I get that from the Azure will and I still take that. I still take the core copper and anything that zero to five calories. I mean, I'm not gonna get too crazy about it. I'm not going to drink the forty calorie a glass or whatever, you know, unsweetened coconut milk that I have in the fridge during a fast. And the stupid thing I did when I first did the Kido thing and I ended up going for like fifteen months, as I thought it fast was just you don't eat so stupid me. I'm drinking you ever hear of simply like the simply limeade that's suffs delicious by like Deity two and a half. I started down in that, but that's full of sugar. That was stupid. Really well, I was ill, but I think that was okay. But yeah, so I wasn't really booming into kittosis, and I sure herself wasn't actually fast, and it was more like a food fast, not a don't. I don't think any human being should ever try to dry fast. I think you're asking for trouble if you go without water. But yeah, black coffee, tea, all that good stuff, and water, water would salt if you get bored with it, if you don't have the desire to drink it, if it's cold, sometimes you won't drink it. If it's you know what I mean to make it, at least you get into some sort of electrolyte if you're drinking it with salt. All right, So that's that's a bit about it. Well you can, if you know, if you want to do keto. I don't think you should try to do anything that's a fake sweetener to trick your brain. You should, you should first find the discipline. So for me, like towards the end, I started grabbing the monk fruit dark chocolate because there was no sugar in it. But here's the thing I was suspicious of throughout the whole time that I was doing keto, and I was correct and I read on it. Even if something is not sugar and not carbohydrates, if it's sweet, the taste buds trigger the insulin to do its thing, So you're already jumping out of you know metabolic system of you know, katosis or whatever, where you're burning fat instead of sugar. So it's gonna it's the hormones or whatever the hell you call that stuff being released that shuts those you know, switch turns the switch basically flips the switch. So even if you're doing sweeteners, even monk fruit, because they also put a rythrotol in pretty much every monk fruit. I haven't been able to find a monk fruit that doesn't have a erythrotol in it to make it more sweet. So most of the time you find monk fruit with it, like every time that I've looked, And that can also make you gassy if you have too much of it, because it's not good for you. You shouldn't be I don't care what Joe Rogan on it say. You shouldn't be drinking shit a ton of aerythrotol or eating it. Okay, that's it for that. I mean peacans I would eat during a keto and not roasted and not salted. I mean not that that matters. But I don't know what they've what kind of oil they did in it. So I just used I just have the shelled Yeah, what do you call it? It's called torn in glass or it's a big bag I get from like restaurant depot, and uh, I get a couple of bags of the PCN haves and the car the dietary Oh so check this out. Carbohydrates are one thing, and then you look at that dietary fiber. So dietary fiber doesn't break down into sugar. Okay, so you're not you're not transfer you're not transferring that into glucose. What that means is you can subtract the amount of grams of dietary fiber from your overall carbohydrate count to get the true carbohydrate amount that's in something. So when it comes to nuts, I think it's like negligible amount of carbohydrates that specific specific nuts like peacans cashews are a little bit higher. But I'm I mean, if you're you know what I mean, I just don't eat a hold back. I wouldn't need a whole bag of calve the pecans either. But I don't think there's an what's cool about keto and carnivores. Like if you want to eat half a dozen eggs a day or more, have at it, you know, if you want to do. And then just you know, watch out for the overload of nitrates if you're eating any kind of like cured meats. I like chicken personally. I just smoke the chicken on the grill and buy I make it. You know those those uh big packages of chicken that you get. I get like three or three or four of those, and uh just cook it all at once and then put it in the fridge and it's all smoked, hickory style, and it's nothing else on it. It's not like flavored or anything. It's just that. And then I you can use butter, which is awesome. So I have the salted butter. It's like eating lobster. It's so good. So and my daughter loves it. Everybody loves it, So that's kind of what I do. Yeah, eat that tuna. Toward the end, I started eating broccoli. But I think that was not the best idea because then I started introducing a blue cheese that was supposed to be better than the other ones and not that stuff and not this oil and not that oil. But I think that screwed me up. So I would recommend not doing something that also brings you to well, this tastes like crap by itself, so I need something on it. You know, you don't want to do all that. Certain hot sauces are fine, and I'm not gonna get super crazy about carb content on something that has a minimal negligible amount, especially things like I'm not just saying this because I make hot sauce, but hot sauce has a negative calorie impact on your bottery because it makes your metabolism work faster, and you know, heats up your system and stuff like that. So yeah, plus it's good for you. A lot of final nutrients, a lot of micro nutrients. There's copper in it, so yeah, hot sauce, I don't care about that. You know that doesn't bother I'm not gonna be like, oh my god, I held it hopeful, like I went in you ketchup? That would be horrible. That'd be a really bad idea. There's much shouldn't got to ketch up, and uh, if you want to, if you want to spending nine dollars on a ketchup that's supposed to be better than have that that well it's freaking yeah. I love. I love when people tell you that something's healthy because of everything that's not in it, Like what the hell does that mean? Like no poisons in this one? It's more expensive because it's you know, we didn't let the Oi Vese poison it on you? Like, is this really how we do things? Is this how this world is? It's like it's healthy because it's not harmful. That's what health means, because it's less harmful than the other. It's not as poisony, Like, come on, what does it do for you? And I gree I get it. Some food is just meant for food, But if you're going to put anything in your body, you should ask yourself, is this the right fuel that I want to have in here? Is there a benefit to it? Or am I gonna have to eat this and then something else that has something in it that's actually gonna you know, satisfy the nutrients that I need. That's why supplementation so important, right. Sullementation is super important because we don't know what it's actually in our food, but we know we can measure what we've got in a supplement form. We can't measure you know, you got you get unless you have a lab. I don't know if we canna measure the steak Is there enough blah blah blah in here? Let measure that your beef liver? Is there enough copper in here? What that sounds like? You're probably getting one finding that, Hey, you know what, there's an awful lot of chemicals in this crap. You probably won'tant to neat anything if you started doing, let you know, those kind of tests. Because even when they tell you there's no RB whatever the hell, or BST whatever the hell it is, hormones, no antibiotics, don't what do they not tell you? Just like the cattle that we are vaka, they still have to have their veterinary shots otherwise the state shuts them down. So they're still poisoning them and they're probably now poisoning them with them RNA shots all of the cattle. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to bring them to the market because of you might contaminate the rest of them. This goes for chicken. It's really doubled down on pork because aives don't eat that, so they can make that one really poisoning. And uh yeah, beef. Plus they don't want you to be eating it anyway. So do you honestly think that they're not slipping in something that's not good for you?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 1: Everything is a scam. We live in the prison. This is the panopticon. If you want to know what that means, look up Jeremy Bentham panopticon. We're looking a fish bowl. You know how they say you're like shooting ducks in a barrel or shooting fish in a barrel and all that crap. We're in a punch bowl. How about that? Like primus tails from the punch bowl, all right? And around that perimeter of the rim is nothing but cameras, surveillance and things that can shoot you. So we're allowed to play around in our little fish bowl and distract each other, distract each other with truth that can't get you anywhere if no one gets involved with, you know, climbing up the sides of the wall, of the of the slippery ramp of this bowl to actually address the issue that instead, you know, we're just always doing this and fighting with one another because that's amusing to the people looking down who are in control of it all. I'm not sure how ivory their tower is, but it's definitely from a Vanda's point of feeling, superior, cool man crew bot loving it. The guys, if you're over on Rumble, he put a link in there too, you guys. Shurely saved that link so that you can check out what he's doing over there. Okay, all right, And that was specifically for somebody who sent me a message in the telegram group for doctor Glading clips Leonardo, and I said, I took a solid it took. Oh yeah, here's a little thing. So things to expect about keto or carnivore or anything. When you stop doing something, your body has to adjust. So if you're burning on glucose most of the time and you're gonna try to turn, you're gonna try to change the fuel, then you're gonna have withdrawal symptoms like you wouldn't believe as if you were on a drug. Not that I have a whole lot of experience with you know that thing, except for when I they put me on uh what do they call those things? Roxies, roxy codone, the ones that don't have a time release. They put me on that for something once and then this is the prescription was done. And I was like, ah, so that's the experience I had with that was Florida, of course, because they used to they used to double down with the with the pain meds and and Florida. Uh so it says what cut my so keto took a solid five weeks of my mind going crazy without carbs and sweet stuff, but a bag of Peeka selps to quill when necessary, like I had mentioned. And yeah, so I felt tired. I mean I was doing I was doing the cardio, but I felt tired as hell the first little bit that I was doing my thing? There Did I ever take myself off the screen?
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: That's why you didn't see it. Okay, still right here, That's what I was pointing at. So you guys should like save that link, you know what, I'll even it's kind of guy. I am I'll put it over in a f DJ in case. So you I guess this is because if I'm not mistaken, this guy knows day. So I think you get he comes with the credentials. Please, let's see anybody say anything for me fast while training hard when no electrolyte, mineral depletion effects with snake juice. Snake juice. Eh oh, okay, now you guys talk to each other. Actually, sea salt is one of the okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, let's talk about that with the water. Sea salt. So when I when I do it fast, I try to be as strict as possible and like salt doesn't have calories to it. But if you're if you're doing like I'm doing twenty, When am I saying twenty, I just saw my subscription subscriber. When I said twenty, I I do four miles of at the twenty level, which is the highest you can do for the incline and the resistance on my elliptical. It's a solely fitness E thirty five and it's it was like fifteen hundred bucks and twenty fifteen or sixteen. I bought it for Rebecca when she had our daughter. She was going to use it to get back in shape, and she had bad knees. So I ended up using it and I use it every day now. So yeah, so I'm I'm like soaking through a shirt and the shorts that I'm wearing, Like I'm just like drenched by the time I'm done, and then what do you call it? So yeah, at least having salt in there. If you're not gonna eat anything, it's probably really important. And if you're doing your ninety essentials, I will Again, I wouldn't be like, oh no, ninety essentially shouldn't do that because there's like four calories and like the you know, beyond I don't even think there's any calories and beyond off gio effects. It might be someone to tank you tangerine because I use pineapple, but I don't know. But again, if you're if you're going the AT route, might as well just go with this route. Right, Let's see and bring this back up all right, So if you're if you're on rumble, let's just pick this one for now. The center fryllc dot com. And there's a little description here, so some say a thousand apologies, I can't cover that. Can we sell it for like ten every two weeks, and I was like, yeah, I was in the pooping mood at times. Yesterday, Dude, I'm so super stressed out. It's not even it's not even funny. So this is where I go to like level off, and this is maybe not the best place to do it because then it's like encapsulated in the public forever and I can do better as a human. Yes, it's true, So I said, get doctor Manzos hohol folded supplements for your ninety essential revitalizing nutrients here and then I click this. I clicked that. I wait, and there it is, so doctor Gliddon's membership site right here. You just click that you use this code for the twenty five percent you didn't know I was trying to do. They're right there. The twenty five additional percent off. Doctor Manzo's book and courses are over here, including his energy I had die. But here's what I wanted to point out, So hopefully the Azure well is big enough to recognize when I'm any supplements here shouldn't be an indicator of this is the button depressed for them. And these are designed by doctor Alfonso Manzo the third And you just use this code at BB five. So if you want to highlight it, write, click it and copy before you get there, then you know you don't forget it, right Bravo Bravo five, you get a discount. So with these guys, since you like the beyond Osteo effects or whatever, the thank you, Tony. I think the hopefully multi vetem doesn't have any calories, not that that matters, but I'm actually going to well, I already have a whole bottle I just found of EFA plus, so I'm gonna hold off on this. I did hold off on this, but I got the Whole Food multi vitamin and the core copper coming their way. Why didn't I get more? Because and get the full amount? Because I did. I went to the OBD test yesterday for the you know WT two over at a O'Reilly's, and I have a misfire on cylinder one, so I'm cylinder one on a van. You know how that doesn't get to it's way up in front. You gotta plake massile air flow system, the whole snorkel, all that crap out of there. You gotta undo a bunch of shit. You gotta undo the battery It's like, I have all eight new spark plugs, But what happens if it's the coil, what happens if it's the injector? What happens is if it's a fuel pump. How do I find that out without having to spend thousands of dollars fixing each and every one of them? But until it gets right? Right, So I'm stressing out hardcore and then Rebecca hits me with a bunch of stuff today, I'm like, oh, good, Yeah, that's that sounds that's perfect. Good times. Why am I hearing static? You guys hearing that all of a sudden? Okay, I think I know what it is, all right, Yeah, there's a no, that's not Why let me know if you guys are hearing feedback because I might have to restart this road caster again. I'm hearing statically hummy, buzzying stuff when I'm talking and it just started. Please let me know, like yes or no, because I can hear it and it drive me nuts.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so these guys are here. You would want these three the full vocumic acid, the Whole Food multivitamin, and the Alaskan cod liver oil. This is in your ninety essentials, and yes, it's super good to be taken these even if you're you know, doing your keyto or whatever the heck you're doing. The core copper is right here, and then the IP six is down here. All right now, This one has all the magnesium in in, calcium in it. I would have to look at it closer to see it says for pets too nice. And they're telling you to take it on an empty stomach, this one. So you're about it your food, doesn't you know, absorbed it all and that good stuff. Just like me if you're doing a drug. You know, if you're gonna take ecstasy, you don't want to do it on a full stomach or when you're drinking, because it just ruins that you just wasted twenty five bucks. All right, So I brought some more stuff up here. This is weird as hell. This is supposed to look like the the mk ultra candidate and the victim that he is. This is uh Jaden Smith, you know, will grooming that kid forever and doing all weird things and touching him and hugging on him and kissing on him. And you know he's probably maybe a worse father than rampage Jackson, But I don't I don't know. It's probably that they would have to arm wrestle that one out, I think. I don't know. I just looked at the freaks out that blank stare. Man, It's like, yeah, just press the button, turn it, turn it on. Looks like a damn mannequin. And then the red hands, the red shoes. You know, red shoes has a connotation to you, you know, child say sacrifice and uh then the red face. I mean that's kind of red hands, red face. Richie kind of does that like it imply a murder or cannibalistic act. I don't know, but it is weird. You guys want to see something horrible because you know you gotta you gotta drop the kowski and it's Mealy. This guy is directly related to YAHOOO Mill pay tribute to Israel for genocide. We can say it here in the middle of his rock show by singing Han Aguila horribly. By the way, this crazy freaking reject stand in stunt double for Austin powers Uh also is torturing and tormenting Argentina, living out his rock star fantasy. These people and their fucking I they're they're all actors. We all know that, but you know the ones I think they can do a song and dance. I mean, man, he's he's more and more like Zelenski every day. Where's his high heels. There's so much rage in that person.
Speaker 4: Oh, noggy, noggy, noggy.
Speaker 1: He doesn't even know the rest of it. He didn't, He just.
Speaker 4: Any noggy.
Speaker 1: She's like, I don't want him to put me back in the dungeon. So she starts hopping around. She's like, come out, like, yeah, Argentina is Argentina's psychopathic, megalomaniac president Mule. Come on, say the whole thing. Ilikowski pays tribute to Israel for carrying out an extermination of the Palestinians during his own countries. My country's economic collapse, it's our trump. May he get torched at the polls? On October twenty six. I'm sure she meant to say something else, but then said, at the polls, may he get torched? This is the funny thing you guys are still thinking in terms of voting. That's cute. That would have worked maybe in the eighties. But come on, let's wake up here a little bit. Who voted for the synagogue scent to and in Argentina. Are you implying that they deserve it because they got what they asked for? They didn't. None of that's true. Look at what happened in freaking Mexico. Yeah, exactly, kid, Yeah, what the hell is that? Actually? That's like a pat Yeah are other ugly people? Yes, all right, well that's that the CIA's Venezuela based drug trafficking operation. Oh wait, hold on, I don't hear it anymore. Maybe maybe a little bit not as bad. Yeah, it's it's a little bit. It's like when I don't pay attention to it as a way. Hello, let me go see if anybody else is having an issue with it. That did not answer the Cristillon. Let's see who else any vails? Uh I missed? Which, as youre, will, is like es Central ninety spark Nazi, what's up? Thank you a mine? But yes, and that's why I'm presenting the That's why I'm presenting the the azure will because if you did this on the eiffe of health or the youngevity side, you're probably gonna spend an extra one hundred and twenty dollars. So you can do it for one hundred and twenty less and still get your ninety essentials, which is what's important, right, Not the camp but the nutrients. Yeah, the powder, yeah, the multi the so it's the multi vitamin, the Alaska cow liver oil, the full of acumic acid. And that's all on the top level, on the top hair. I'll just show you again. So if we click the simper fryllc dot com, we'll get into this guys goods sold on if people ask a question to answer it. So scroll down to where you see this. So it's Simper fry se n p e r f r y l c dot com. If you want any of my stuff, just don't forget that there's a one stop shop keep on here for ten percent off. Karen will yell at you if you use it, but it's there for you to use, all right. So click that and it should bring you directly to here two three, two six, right, and the first three of the four items that you are the essential for the ninety all right here Alaskan kai liver oyl which this is already I think if you did the EFASE is still a ninety day supply, a thirty day supply, and there's this forty eight, this is twenty four, the tangy tangerine is eighty two. This is thirty nine. And remember you're also getting a five percent discount, and this you don't have to buy every month. This is at the very least a three month supply, so you can divide that by three and get your But I mean, if you're taking less than one eighth of a teaspoon, then it's gonna last even longer. Okay, so that guy right there, the full vichemic. That's so once every three month's purchase, and then you scroll down, scroll down again. I highly highly recommend grabbing the whole food sea complex and the core copper. But it's not required to get your ninety core copper for me because I've already had a hernia. And then sometimes when I you know, if I get sick off of something like food poising or sometimes the couple, I feel a terror in my stomach, or if I, you know, coffeo hard, I can sometimes feel terr in my stomach, like that hot, pinching, sharp pain. I'm like, WHOA, so yeah, I don't want stomach linings to tear apart. And if you've ever been on any kind of psychiatric meds, you're probably long on your journey to Crohn's disease. You're gonna want to strengthen your shit up with some core copper. My guess is that's what it's ripping it out of your body. Let's see.
Speaker 5: So then the.
Speaker 1: IP six Supreme, and that's not from my experience. So like I the only time I've ever had psychiatric med like adderall or Riddlin was recreationally right, Like, yeah, let's see all those. You know, the IP six Supreme is the last one though, and if you were to do this would be like the this would be like the Beyondascio effects and that went sixty something versus forty four. Here, okay, spark Nazi, you got it all right, And then if you ever want to, like, you know, look through all these other ones. If you have any questions on any of those specifically, let me know and I'll find the details from doctor Manzo or get him on to talk about it. It'd be easier for me to get the information from him and then share it because he has a he just did his class, that September class, and now he's going I think I think he's traveling today for his vacation. So everybody's out of town, doctor Glidden, doctor Bonso that's everybody to me, like people I talked to and like Mike's dock texting me right now. So yeah, so BB five, Okay, where were we?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was checking to see if anybody is hearing ballast feedback. That's why I changed over here in the first place. Yeah, Karen pretty much said it all. I would just recapping so that you could see it, like see head of visual you know. Uh yeah, yeah, you have no problem. That's why I'm sharing that too, because otherwise you're I mean, I don't know a lot of people who even if they could, it's like what happens if something else comes up, like with me in my van, you know, it's like I don't know if I want to invest all that and then oopsie, I forgot that there's a new thing that I had to pay for for my daughter for whatever activity season. It's like, that's why I'm like, yeah, no, other people are probably gonna have the same issue, son't I just share this? Okay, So don't want to hear about the CIA's cocaine in Venezuela. This is why this is important, because we're surrounding Venezuela right now. You know, they destroyed that country. They killed Hugoshavas with a radiated chair or something because he got a huge ass, freaking baseball size tumor in his groin and ended up killing him. Then Maduro the scumbag, the little trader's comebag, that was, you know, a friend of the demons, took over conveniently, and Chavez kicked out the IMF. He kicked out the four oligarks, oil oil garks who were trying to sap his country dry and give the people nothing. So think here, you've seen this a theme here and then they that's when they take the person out, like they did with Gaddafi. Gaddafi was like saving all of Africa, the irrigation, the that was gonna you know, turn Africa green, our country, our country, blew it up. Were pieces well our government, the demons, the oi vys who run it are pieces of shit. They were having they were getting free health care, you know, you know the whole story.
Speaker 5: He was.
Speaker 1: He nationalized his you know, ground ground resources for the people pay for what to help the government run, because that's what they gotta do. And then free healthcare, no electric bill, no utilities, fifty percent of your car paid, fourteen cent gas of the pumps, free housing, free school, right, yeah, nice place to live. You could actually use your money for you. Isn't that something? And then they blew it all up. And Gaddafi's a background because he wouldn't let foreign investors come in there and take and and steal and strip it and make themselves rich off of it. This is what they do all around the world. If there isn't like a poppy field involved, they're going after oil typically or some other mineral resource. So that's what happened to Venezuela. And then it turned into a hell hole, a pit of hell. Even when they try to assassinate he goes Shabaz. The people, the people of Venezuela rose up and they got him back from the the whomever the oi vs had hired and funded to kidnap him. The people that that's that's huge. I wouldn't lift a finger if someone picked up our president and try to, you know, cart him off. I'm like, yeah, piece out, motherfucker, you know.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: But you know, when you when you actually care about the people, that's what happens, and that's an amazing thing, powerful thing. So that's why they knew they had to do it by a different means because it would not go overwhel if he died by execution. So then they had to kill him with poisoning or radiation, whatever you call dying of cancer, because it's caused to you, whatever you call that. Right, So let's talk about Venezuela a ton of cocaine. Now this is before says the Trump administration accused of Venezuelan president Nicholas Maduro of narco trafficking. On the surface, we got to be done like we're against each other, not in business. But this sixteen minutes report from nineteen ninety three shows how the CIA smuggled cocaine into the US from Columbia being Venezuela in the nineteen eighties. Now let's look at this with this when we see the Javes elected nineteen ninety nine, so he had nothing to do with this drug trade. I just want to make sure that everybody was clear with that that I wasn't saying all these good things about Shavez and I'd be like, oh, yeah, but he was running drugs. No, No, he wasn't he was fifty eight years old. They tell you how he died, uh death, let's the death thing. He died in Caracas, aged fifty eight. They're gonna say a bunch of bullshit, that's probably lies. And then yeah, you know, socialism when it has to do with like preventing other people and other foreign investors and other foreign scumbags and demons from ripping your country apart and sapping it dry, or you know, like the idea of like national socialism. Socialism. It's not Bolshevik socialism. It's not the same just the same word, but it's not bastardized and flipped upside down. You understand, they understand that nobody does. Nobody understands the difference, even if they say they do.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: When is positive and protections serves the people, one doesn't, and protection serves the elite who have made themselves elite by killing everybody else. The coup, Oh, let's worry about the coup. On April eleventh, two thousand and two, a rally estimated at close to a million people marched on the president's palace to demand Chavez's resignation. The rally was met with pro Javs gunmen and National Guard troops. So this is what we were inciting, this type of shit in his country, we being the banking cartel that runs our country. The gun battle erupted, leaving dead end wounded on both sides. If Iolnce sparked a military revolt, and, in a move widely condemned as a legal a kudetad, the military took Chavez into custody. The following day, the military established an interim government, choosing Pedro Carmona, head of a national federation of private businesses, National Private So you see what the what they went right for, see what they're went right for. But I just get done saying, and then this is right, because this is supposed to be liberation. Liberation is leaving yourself exposed to being extorted and exploited by Jews. That's what that's what freedom is. In case you were wondering, and Javes and Javes opponent to be the Intern president president. But Carmona caused an uproar when he immediately dissolved most of Venezuela's democratic institutions. Oh isn't that something and suspended the constitution. Oh isn't that something? They didn't have that happening with Chavez. But Javez is the bad guy internationally speaking, because that's what they want the world to think. The Venezuela and military, fearing a right wing dictatorship. Oh right wing you mean Jews, then withdrew its support for the new government, and on April thirteenth, that's two days later, recognize Javaz's vice President Cabello as the rightful successor. Once sworn in, Cabello restored Chavez to power. See that, and Chavas returned to the president Palace on the morning of April fourteenth. So it happened, I went, that was a three day thing. The coup was the first string of conflicts between Chavez's government and the opposition class, the opposition that was created by the Jewish banking cartel or the oive or the Saturn cult banking cartel, or the serpent cult banking cartel, whichever, whatever makes you, whatever makes you happy, clashes that continue to pularize Venezuela and society. This is all foreign agitation into two bitterly opposed camps.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: See, you're giving too much credit for this being an organic thing, and it wasn't.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Where is this say. He was elected president for a third time in two thousand and six with sixty three percent of the vote. Yeah, okay, I'm just gonna scroll down. I'm not sure where he was actually kidnapped by basically terrorists. Yeah, there's Maduro. In December twenty twelve, Javes went underwent his fourth cancer surgery in Cuba. Before leaving for Cuba, Javez had this designated Vice President Nicholas Maduro as a successor should he not survive the surgery. Javez remained in Cuba into the new year to recuperate, ostensibly from a lung infection that was a consequence of the surgery. I'm sure. However, the government was criticized by the opposition for not being more forthcoming with the details of the president's health whatever bet GM morning. Meanwhile, Maduro acted as the country's a fact a leader. When Chavez was not well enough to return to Venezuela for his scheduled inauguration in January twenty thirteen, it became a constitutional issue. The National Assembly devoted to allow the presidents swearing in to be delayed, and the Supreme Court confirmed the constitutionality of that action. Opposition leaders who had called to the head of the National Assembly to be named a temporary president in Chavez's absence, grudgingly accepted the court's decision. Javis died on March fifth, and Maduro became intern President. Maduro then defeated blah blah blah Caprils in the special election on April fourteenth to choose President deserv Da. So he was a person for the people. Let's see, the initiatives found considerable support with alternative as alternatives to globalization and the economic powers is that many Latin Americans felt were pushed on them by the United States by international lending agencies such as the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund, pushed on them, and he said, get the fuck out of my country. So of course I killed them, plain and simple, plane and goddamn simple. Okay, Now, let's watch this.
Speaker 6: Pure cocaine worth hundreds of millions is smuggled into the United States. Sound familiar. Not the way this ton of cocaine got here. According to what the former head of the Drug Enforcement Administration told Mike Wallace, this drug shipment got here courtesy of what he calls drug trafficking by the CIA in partnership with the Venezuelan National Guard.
Speaker 1: What he doesn't understand is that's how all drugs get in here through either the CIA or some of the governmental agency allowing it to happen. They allow the stuff that they're in business with, like the people that are in business with that bring it to them to come through the country. I was a coast guard. Okay, there were ships that were in our our intel binder that we would spot and then we would ask command if we could board them, and they would tell us no, like we can see that they took you know, that they painted over their their old call letters and can we please? We know, And I'm the guy on the phone doing it because I was on the TELECOMU. I was a telecommunications guy, so I had to like either teletype it or do the do the sat phone thing. And no, no is the answer. So what does that tell you Some people are allowed in the competition is not the competition gets busted. Sometimes these guys, the big guys, will throw you a couple of petty people. Get a couple of two tree of these over here, just make it look like you're doing something, you know. Meanwhile, you'll get the guy with the with the four kilos of whatever on his boat. A thousand kilos come into the port.
Speaker 7: Right, let me understand what you're saying. A ton of cocaine was smuggled into the United States of America by the Venezuelan National Guard.
Speaker 8: Well, the in cooperation with the CIA.
Speaker 9: That's what That's exactly what appears to have happened.
Speaker 8: Until last month. Judge Robert Bonner was the head of the Drug Enforcement Administration the DEA, and Judge Barner explained to us that only the head of the DEA is authorized to approve the transportation of any illegal narcotics like cocaine into this country, even if the CIA is bringing it in.
Speaker 9: Let me put it this way, Mike, if this has not been approved by DEA or an appropriate law enforcement authority in the United States, it would.
Speaker 1: Be the reasoning for approving a ton of cocaine into Oh, by the way, right around that time is when the crack epidemic occurred. Right, how do you make crack? Isn't like peaking soda in freaking cocaine or something like that. I don't remember how I had to learn it for the Coast Guard. Actually, I doon't remember. Because we're due to drug enforcement and drugget interdiction. But it's like, okay, so you're saying in the eighties you got a ton of cocaine. That means by nineteen eighties two am you were calling people up for more because than he ran out.
Speaker 9: Then it's illegal. It's called drug trafficking, it's called drug smuggling.
Speaker 8: So what you're saying, in effect is the CIA broke the law.
Speaker 1: Simple as that.
Speaker 9: I don't think there's any other way you can rationalize around it.
Speaker 8: Back in the nineteen eighties, the CIA was mandated by then President Reagan to develop intelligence on the Colombian drug cartels, and so the CIA, with Venezuela's Guardia Nacionalo or National Guard, set up an undercover operation, a drug smuggling operation in Venezuela that could handle the transhipment of the Colombian cartel's cocaine on its way to market. Annabel Grim was a DEA agent with eighteen years experience when she was made agent in charge in Caracas, and she says that the CIA station chief James Campbell and this man Mark McFarland, the CIA officer in charge at the center, told her that to keep the undercover smuggling operation credible. They had to keep the cartail happy, and the way to do that was simple deliver their dope untouched by US law enforcement to the cartels distributors. They're dope dealers in the United States.
Speaker 10: The CIA and the Guardian, as you know, wanted to let cocaine go on into the traffic without doing anything. They wanted to let it come up to the United States, no surveillance, know nothing low Now.
Speaker 8: Would you weren't going to stop them in Miami or Houston or wherever.
Speaker 2: These drugs were simply going to go.
Speaker 8: To the United States and then go into the traffic and eventually reach the streets.
Speaker 10: That's what they wanted to do.
Speaker 1: Yes, So essentially being a US Coast Guard is for show, so they can funt a bunch of tax money and launder it from taxpayers.
Speaker 10: Yes, I look at that thousand kilos, at least that thousand kilos. I look at the fact. I mean, like, you're a taxpayer, and that was US taxpayer money that built that center, that funded it, that maintained it. And I really take great exception to the fact that that thousand kilos came in funded by US tax Pyramids.
Speaker 1: There's still only focusing on this one transaction or this whatever led up to and added up to one ton. Are you kidding me? Like, that's that's what We're focusing on one thing and not the fact that it has been ongoing. What about Air America? What about you know? I think Waco was actually another place, but then you had men in Arkansas and it hit.
Speaker 10: The streets of the United States, my friend up particularly appalling when you look at all the damaged lives. That thousand killos represents a ton of cocaine pure.
Speaker 1: Okay. So I did a little research on this, and I have to say so Charlottmagne mhm, my Mitt Kapita Germanic people who root over the frinks and later a vast territory in the Westerns, And yeah, you know, there's a lot of there's a lot of bullshit here. Charlottagne was the Holy Roman Empire guy. Okay, So that means he's still tied up with the Jews, because that's what they are, you know. And so we're going to get into that in the second here. But the heads of all churches, I don't care what the hell one it is. It's away very all day cryptocraptos. Doesn't mean that they have to be the popes just me, or the or the Holy Roman emperors, but they are in direct what do you call it, alliance with these boys a vast amount of time because who funds the empire? And so these are the shot collars. Charlott Mane was corrupt. But let's hear what happened in ten ninety eight. Now, Charlemagne was seven hundreds AD. I've Phillip the first, I think it was was in uh yeah, let's see. I think it's Philip the first. Let's take a look. Goddamn, I'm not fucking cat. Why is the kid? Fuck? The caps lock? There you go, let's see what was the let me see the date. The Crusaders. So the Crusaders again, right, they're going on kill crazy rampage already. You you get it what you gotta get what I'm leaning towards here. So they're going in the Syria and they're just gonna talk about something here that's gonna be very upsetting to a lot of people who are you know, well Christian Catholic that means good stuff. Yeah, yeah, okay, let's see. I guess I could do like that. In ten ninety eight, the King of France was Phillip the First ruled ten fifty nine to eleven eight, and the King of Germany, who also held the title of King of Italy, was Henry the Fourth as Holy Roman Emperor and for longer periods as King of Germany. Henry the Fourth was the son of Selians dynasties Henry the third. So I was I was just doing a look like surface level stuff, and I bet you if we dig it a little deeper, we'll find more connections to the Aes. And of course who was funding this this uh you know, who was messing with it, who was handling the finances, who were the the advisors to the emperor. But now let's take a look at this and we'll see just how strange this story is.
Speaker 11: They start marching to Jerusalem. The next city they come upon is a town called Mahata. When they arrive at Mahara, the population fights as hard as they can, So it's soldiers and citizens holding onto the city as.
Speaker 2: Hard as they can.
Speaker 11: But eventually the crusaders get in and they capture the city. When they do, the crusaders murder all twenty thousand inhabitants and eat them. So there's multiple sources that say this on both sides. It's always good to have both sides saying it. I know of three sources that are from the crusader side that say they ate the inhabitants of Mahara, and they describe it in slightly different ways, but it's mostly the same. One of them says that they spitted the adults and the children and just roasted them over fire.
Speaker 2: Another one says that they.
Speaker 11: Would cut chunks of flesh off of them and then roast the individual pieces over a fire. But it's pretty widespread agreement that the Crusaders eight the inhabitants of Model.
Speaker 12: The But there's a lesson in this.
Speaker 3: Story that applies to today.
Speaker 11: So one of the things people will do is they will who want to defend an indefensible position, is they'll find something to nitpick. So one of the crusaders says that the people were tortured first, one of the crusaders, but none of the Muslim chronicles say that the people were tortured first.
Speaker 2: And so what I've seen happen even.
Speaker 12: On BBC is something.
Speaker 1: Now again, this is this is where it gets all muddy and weird, right, because Muslims don't reject Jesus, they think of him as a profit. So what is the real reason why the Holy Roman Emperor Empire is going after quote unquote the Let's put it this way. The poor Jews are the Jews who have things that the other Jews in the empire that are in the Holy Roman Empire want, so they go after them in the inquisitions, right, and then they also go after Muslims and wipe them out. They go after the Abergensiens or the Cathars and wipe them out. It's around the same time period, I think too, Why do they do that? Is it for territory? Is it for I simply can't live on the same planet having you believe in you know allah? Like, what is the real reason? Is there riches there that they're taking and why fucking eat them? What? So that means soldiers who just murdered all twenty thousand inhabitants, including the children, started roasting them and eating them. And that's the church. That's who's defending the church. That sounds an awful, awful lot like the Saturn cult to me, an awful lot. And you put that word Roman in there with the Catholic and I think that pretty much seals the deal.
Speaker 2: Buddy.
Speaker 11: We'll say, well, they may have eaten the people, but they didn't torture them. So first of all, I think if you slaughter twenty thousand people, including the children, in front of.
Speaker 5: The parents, that's torture.
Speaker 11: I kinda But then seconds, I kind of don't care if that crusader's chronicles said there was torture and there wasn't. Urn not because I still think there was a horrible crime committee here. Why are you focusing on that one thing? So no Muslims are saying there was torture. Only one crusader was saying there's torture. Nobody's having an argument with you. Do There's no sure, there's no torture. They just killed them and ate them. They start march into Jerusalem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So is it because they're in Jerusalem that made them a target? That seems to me that has the hand of the OIVY. I'm sorry, can't. I can't shake that off. Everyone happened about COVID seven wasn't as very seven.
Speaker 2: Everyone knows what.
Speaker 5: It is smiled.
Speaker 13: So you saying, Benjamin Ettino, who deliberately boosted Hamas to try to prevent a Palestinian state.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Sure, he delivered it as systematically, even even told on record, whoever wants to avoid the threat of a two state solutions has to support my policy of pain protection money to the Hamas.
Speaker 15: So what we did, with the permission of our Prime Minister is to let Hatter to transfer there a huge amount of money in cash, probably more than one point four billion dollars.
Speaker 12: By doing it, we increase the power of Hamas.
Speaker 1: Boom fabricated event. Qatar was involved in that too, and then Quitar target gets blown up during the peace agreement. You know they're coming to the table to negotiate peace terms. Well, those are also the people who know what's really going on and know it's a farce from the start to finish, and if they start talking, they can't have that. So trumping his forces, step to the left, step to the right, whatever which way they went, and let all those plans come in and blow up that target. So, yes, when you tell America that you're going to come to the table to talk peace and they don't show up like right on time, you better just evacuate because they're they're planning to murder you. That's how that's that's their keeping the faith of coming to the table for peace talks. Yeah. Although, yeah, friendly reminder, this is who you're arguing with in the comment section. Not all the time, of course, it is. There's plenty of twisted people that just like to twitch out. They are patent liars and propaganda. Okay, that's not really probably not English are probably isn't the first language?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 16: No, nowadays that what happens on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube has great influence on events is they occur on the ground. The internet too is a battleground.
Speaker 1: This is this looks so old that it looks like you like Facebook, the Facebook out there. Look at those freaking thick ass monitors, like in the in the quality of the of the video. It's like, this isn't like early nineties when you talking about freaking Facebook.
Speaker 16: Is thus comforting to learn that the idef employees soldiers whose job titles are new to the military world, the idea of new soldiers who tweet, share, like.
Speaker 5: And more.
Speaker 17: I just wrote a tweet about how many affected terrorists.
Speaker 3: Were arrested in the West Bank last.
Speaker 17: Night, about every day we update the Twitter and for saying in the morning, how many were arrested and I just.
Speaker 16: Wrote a tweet about it? What kind of a comments you get through that kind of sweet.
Speaker 17: For the most part, we get retweets, which are basically when the user takes what we tweeted out and they make it their status on Twitter. And then most of the comments we get are very polarizing. We get very positive comments like good job, and then we get very negative comments.
Speaker 16: We meet the soldiers of the Idea of Spokesman's Unit new media desk on another routine day in which they surf the webs, blogs, and social wealth. The reader's response or talkbacks, are also an opening for much anti Israel and anti Semitic content. The Idea of blocked the option of talkbacks videos on its YouTube channel. However, it promises that on other channels, which include a Facebook page that is about to be launched, serious and respectable comments will be allowed and the IDEAF will answer them.
Speaker 18: We had comments open on our YouTube channel and.
Speaker 10: That did not work out particularly well.
Speaker 18: People were writing really horrific goodments that were just incredibly.
Speaker 1: Everybody else has to deal with the horrific comments. You don't like them, because God forbidding by criticize the disease.
Speaker 18: Britain because it's our channel, our platform.
Speaker 1: We are alter it's ours, everything's ours. It was it was that channel was promised to them three thousand years ago.
Speaker 18: Responsible but everything that got thrown up there, which is why we had to close comments.
Speaker 16: Yeah, it is well known nowadays that what happens.
Speaker 1: Because they have no they have no defense for everything that anything that they do, so simply shut down the conversation. That's a typical response. That idea Islam. So let's let's get into this. Islamic terrorism idea was invented by Nettan Yaohu in nineteen eighty four. Okay, now, let's let's see this now and just ask a simple basic question. Google can handle place's questions. Libya was officially designated as a state sponsor for terror of terrorism by the United States and December twenty ninth, nineteen seventy nine, during the regime of Omar al Gadaffi. However, concerns about libya support of international terrorism began years earlier. Yeah, okay, the regime began a campaign of assassinating Libyan dissidents living. No, it's called your your subversives, the subversives that they put in there, or just the plain crazy ass radicals who didn't like the freaking everything that Gaddafi did, Like how are you still complaining? Retards? Through the eighties, Lyba became widely here it is eighties, Libya became widely viewed as the world's leading state sponsor of terrorism. Of course it was, well, I know why. The reason why I'm getting to this is because he was arming and training and supporting Palestinian people and their survival against the state, the bastard state, the what did we call it, the illegitimate state of Israel? That was one of the other big no knows the hey did. Plus he wouldn't anybody touch his oil. But eighteen So the first thing that happens is in eighty five, Lyvia was linked to these coordinator attacks, right were they or were they just blamed for it? And who in Libya? The same radicals that Gadaffi was fighting, which when you're talking about here, fuck face, right, oh, Libya, Libya, the whole country was involved, right, the whole country was guilty. That's pretty vague, Like when the guy kills somebody in your neighborhood, is it. Is it the America's fault? Did America do it? Did America go and slash the tires of your neighbor or whatever the hell they do? Or was it just that individual in that person? Was it a was it a conspiratorial event? Was there a group of people planning the slashing of the tires or the slashing of the throat of the person in your neighborhood? Does that still make it all of that country's fault or even that state's fault. Might be your neighbor's fault for not preventing it, but it's not America's fault. You don't see what I'm saying. Libya did that because they were a Libyan. Okay, anybody can live anywhere and then go do something terrible. Is that that's that country's fault?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: Got it? This the legacy of terrorism, it's absolute bullshit, the biggest fucking bag of bullshit. But you know, you can't have a nice you can't have nice things in this world because these people right here, the Jews, will steal it from you and kill you.
Speaker 13: First of all, Islamic terrorism was invented by.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry, but they'll use the American army to destroy that country and then force them into an IMF loan and put them in debt so they can create a central bank and completely ruin their country forever Zionist world, like they did here first with the whole Civil war thingy.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, it's in particular the first places have a major show public showing for the first time, was it, for instance nineteen eighty four in Washington, d C. Organized by a certain Benjamin nsan Yahoo. And the idea they are this is one of the earliest appearances of the idea.
Speaker 19: Was that a specifically Muslim form of terrorism. Muslims are particularly predisposed towards terrorism. Also because the Zionists had to push out the Pastonians in order to create the Jewish state, they had to be anti Palestinian and they had to be anti Arab And as a result of that, they also because the Parstenians are mostly with them, not all Muslim, but mostly with them, they also had to be anti Muslim. And that's the kind of part of the basic genetic code of Zionism.
Speaker 2: If you like the idea.
Speaker 1: First of all, excuse me, I just got the message. Today are for today's softball game where it's going to be So that's what I was looking at. Specific Aven you cool?
Speaker 12: Watch this propaganda failure.
Speaker 20: Hi, everyone, it is Lizzie Sebetski. I'm reporting to you live from Greta's flotilla. We're forty four.
Speaker 1: I look like a fucking skeleton oats.
Speaker 20: For intercepted yesterday allegedly bringing.
Speaker 1: Get my big gabby teeth. Am, I dude, is that like?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Look at the face for a second, and you know, as far as I'm concerned, David Letterman is an okay human being. But look at this. Look at this face. It's like a female David Letterman.
Speaker 20: Aid to Gaza, let's go inside.
Speaker 1: I'll give you a better Yeah. It was a Shriver. What the hell is their name? The one that was uh married to Otto Schwartzeneger and somehow just by being Mary, they both have the same space in their teeth.
Speaker 20: Margarita machine and some empty bottles.
Speaker 12: You notice how she didn't show the bottles.
Speaker 1: Is that a margarita machine or fruit?
Speaker 20: Let's go down jee see? No aid so weird?
Speaker 1: All I say, all you had to do is clear it out if that's even the same boat, because you guys confiscate all things, and then you walk through. Then you do the walkthrough.
Speaker 20: He is some condom wrappers.
Speaker 12: Notice how she didn't show the condom wrappers.
Speaker 1: Just fucking like crazy and drinking. That's what they're doing. Paraphernalia, drug paraphernalia, needle and she makes the needles.
Speaker 12: Big claim about paraphernalia. Doesn't show it either.
Speaker 20: No, aid, we've given the pro Hamas flotilla an Israeli.
Speaker 1: Makeover pro Hamas. That is what they say. Instead of trying to feed Palestinians that you're murdering, they just turned that into they twist that into pro Hamas. This bitch needs to be thrown overboard with sharks.
Speaker 20: I'm yester al hi, guys, I'm just kidding, where am I?
Speaker 12: And then post of this on x come with a warning readers added context. The video does not show the flotilla's boats. The original clip is GEO tagged in Tel Aviv. This is all fake.
Speaker 21: Bluestate controls our mainstream media pushes out a ton of fake news. But now they hire all these social media stars because they're losing a social media game and they have less standards to tell the truth, spread awareness, spread truth, unity for victory. Watch this problem again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Plus she's disgusting and she has those weird cheeks like Lord of them. This is interesting.
Speaker 22: How is there a problem with tourism and Thailand right now?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 22: Really?
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, everybody, there might be discounts to be had. Let's get to Thailand.
Speaker 22: What do you think the problem is?
Speaker 12: Well, what do you think the tourism is very easy?
Speaker 23: Some of you have been that don't like Russian, some of the people don't like Chinese, some people don't like India, and that is too much.
Speaker 22: How many guests here right now? Two rooms out of.
Speaker 24: How many out of twenty? And I think that that's indicative of all the resorts. So you're talking about a ten percent occupancy?
Speaker 22: Yes, hey, Bruce, you're.
Speaker 24: The manager, right which nationality is the most difficult tourist?
Speaker 23: Oh? Mostly, he's right.
Speaker 2: They won everything for free?
Speaker 22: Israel, India?
Speaker 2: Really yeah?
Speaker 23: And India people as like the books them, like the big Bossia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the boss here is right before they shoot on your floor.
Speaker 22: How can Thailand bring tourists back?
Speaker 3: We have no idea and we don't know when will that happen.
Speaker 22: Are the people concerned? Yes, everyone, their economy, their livelihood. Yes, this is called the scene.
Speaker 24: Cabana, but I cannot even tell if they're open.
Speaker 1: You want to know what the real problem is is there? Everybody's broke, the things are collapsing. The money is only held by certain people because that's what they're doing on purpose. You know, what do you expect to have happen? What do you expect?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 1: If I was a TikTok superstar or a YouTube superstar, I would make it my mission to just travel the United States first in a van that doesn't have problems with its fucking misfires and shit like that, or fix that one. I don't care if you just fix that one, but I'd probably like to have water hookups in it so I could do, like, you know, camping outside of going to a campground. I just found out that the campground I used to spend twenty four hours a night for is now forty three And that's dose picos, which actually means twin peaks, which is funny, right, or two peaks, but it's the same thing as saying twin peaks Laura Palmer style. Yeah, it's forty three dollars now because Yake, California, So it's almost as much as a freaking room as a hotel. Now, so why are you like right, like, what the hell park and go lay in the bed instead of having to you know, go use their shower with the insects. Anyway. Yeah, Like, if I ever had that ability, that would be one of the things I would totally do. I would go same, dude, I would do this this setup in if I had a big enough one, like I had, like a nice lake set up, I would make a mobile office inside that place. This is my dream, actually mobile office. I would still continue to do the hot sauce business absolutely, but there would be times of the of the year where I would do or periodically throughout the year two three, four weeks at a time and just go on an adventure, hopefully most of the time with my daughter and do the repelling rock climbing, hiking, you know, seeing the oceans, you know, both sides, going to interesting places, go into the Mexico, certain taries, go into Canada, certain territories, go into Alaska, and just do what kinds of cool outdoorsy stuff, plus do the same content that I do now. I would love to do that. That would be amazing. I would kind of have to, you know, whatever, but that would be that's what and I would I would go to play if I have the ability, I would actually get stamps in my passport for once. Right, they don't stamp it in New Mexico. So it's like I've never I've had this passport for the last twenty years, but I've never you know, because I've reknew it, but I've never actually gone anywhere where they stamped it. Even when I went on a cruise. As they looked at it, I'm like, you only get a stamp for this fucking so yeah, you know, Thailand, whatever else. But yeah, people need to have disposable income to do this. So you're not getting the you're not getting the everyday people who seem to have a little bit of money. You're getting people who are choosing, well, I can go anywhere because I'm wealthy, blah blah blah. You know, they like, well, let's take Jim Brewer for example, right, he just he went to Africa for like six weeks because he likes safaris. He likes to go on safaris. He's a safari junkie, so he likes to go check out the animals and their habitat and you know, it's a little bit different than going to a zoo, a safari as a zoo. So he goes and does that. But I mean if he can go and do that and be gone away from life for six weeks, he could go anywhere he wants, but he picked that place right like, So now it's a matter of like only the people who have acquired some sort of like massive amount of like disposal income are going anywhere because everybody else is holding on to it with their bare, you know, white knuckled wondering what's going to happen next.
Speaker 22: We're closed, I think, because there's nobody here. The door's locked. Well, there's a guy here, Hello, Hello, are you open?
Speaker 25: Oh?
Speaker 1: And by the way, with the digital ID shit that going on in the UK, tourism is gonna get hit even harder now because those people they're scared for their fucking jobs or excuse me ow language, scared for their jobs, scared for their lives, scared for everything, scared for their their their homes being taken. At this point, they're in a digital prison. Escape is not easy, it's nearly impossible, and we're going into one too. Are you held here? Is going to be the that thing that I was talking about on the edge of the fish bowl with all its cameras sending out the orders of who's a threat inside that fishbowl to annihilate higher. The high ground is a bad place to find your opponent. You open, you don't want to be You don't want them to have the high ground advantage, and they do.
Speaker 22: Yes, what about the hotel? Yeah, hotel?
Speaker 1: Where are they interrupt me with prostitute?
Speaker 5: Where are yeah?
Speaker 24: So they are so quiet that they closed the whole hotel worse than COVID, worse than COVID.
Speaker 3: A restaurant at lunch and they.
Speaker 1: Told me it's only the rich Lesbians are going to Thailand today. These days you have to have four tattoos and be a bulld like then you might be able to earn enough money to go to Thailand.
Speaker 22: Unusually weirdly quiet.
Speaker 16: Yeah, maybe the tourists are playing from Thailand to vietnamist where.
Speaker 22: Are the people? Why? Where are they?
Speaker 2: Just me?
Speaker 1: It's just me guys here to film. So you're not getting anything from me either, bitches. Yah, that's what he did.
Speaker 22: Bet come the lone survivor.
Speaker 24: You know, I'm lost on an island, but except anyone who works.
Speaker 1: On us here to make us feel uncomfortable. Really, you're not gonna like stop and have something to eat.
Speaker 23: And why is Thailand so quiet or someplace is so quite? Because it's about they have a bad.
Speaker 22: Economy in the world or in Thailand, in.
Speaker 23: Thailand the world.
Speaker 1: If your economy is bad, that means things are going for cheaper usually, and that's that's an attraction.
Speaker 2: Pretty bad for all people. Everything is go higher.
Speaker 1: But that's an effect. And you're trying to describe the effect and call it the cause. No, that's the effect. The effect is that it's bad because of the tourism not being there. It's not because you see what I mean, like he kind of looped, He looped that logic.
Speaker 12: There's stable.
Speaker 22: This is eerie.
Speaker 24: It's almost like you see the videos from Chernobyl in Ukraine.
Speaker 22: Now it's not toxic dump here like a nuclear.
Speaker 24: Disaster, but it has that weird, eerie feeling where you're saying, what is going on with Thailand? Tourism is looking then this is no normal. You have a beautiful resort here, there's no one here. Can someone explain what's going on in Thailand?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you're there when you explain it. This is really cool. You remember Enrico Montoya, You've killed my father, prepared to die to the real Jewish people globally, is what this says. There.
Speaker 26: I didn't know who he was, but he had a very distasteful vibe. And I took my baby son and I moved him from my left arm between the stranger and me to my right arm, so my baby would be between Mario Cuomo and me, not between this man. This man got up to speak, and I remembered that he was introduced as the ambassador from Israel to the United Nations. And I remember sitting there because I'd often hear my parents say this phrase on the South side of Chicago in the Jewish community, that's good for the Jews or that's bad for the Jews, And in my mind, out loud, I heard, that's the definition of what's bad for the Jews. And I didn't know this man. I knew nothing about him. I just knew he was a threat to my child. And later I learned that that man was named Benjamin Netanyahoo, and.
Speaker 5: I loved that.
Speaker 26: I had no idea who he was or what his position meant. I felt then, I don't remember exactly when I think what age. It was A while ago, ten fifteen years ago. I was in Philadelphia getting ready to do a concert with Patty, my dear friend, Patty Lapone, and I go up to the hotel room. Katherine was in the hotel room and the movie The Princess Bride was on. She was watching, and just as I walked in the room, is that final scene in the movie where Inigo was sitting by the window with a man in black, and the man in black asks an ego would he like to be the next red pirate? Robertson and the dread Nigo Montoya actor who was me.
Speaker 3: At thirty six years.
Speaker 26: Old, and I think it was nineteen eighty six. Do the math I was born in fifty two thirty said these words, said these words which I did not really know what they meant. That William Goldman wrote, which I think are the singular greatest words I've ever read. And those words are were and always will be.
Speaker 5: You know, I have.
Speaker 26: Been in the revenge business so long. Now that it is over, I do not know what to do with the rest of my life. And I asked Jews all over the world to consider what this man Benjamin Netanyahu and his right wing government is doing to the Jewish people all over the world. They are endangering not only the state of Israel, which I care deeply about and want to exist, but they are dangering the Jewish population all over the world. He is the most dangerous thing, not just since October seventh.
Speaker 5: It is there, you go.
Speaker 1: I would have liked to have heard him finish his rant, but they cut it there. So that's some interesting things. So he heard he saw the cat. The cat's cool. I don't think we watched this one yesterday.
Speaker 5: Does it say about is Reeli society?
Speaker 27: I think this really society. I've said it for many years. I think it's it's a lunatic society. People try to avoid that fact. If he takes somebody like Bernie Sanders. He started off terrible the first couple of months on Gaza, and then he got quite good. I had very little problem with him, except for one thing he kept.
Speaker 1: This guy's name is Norman Finckelstein. Just bear that in mind.
Speaker 27: Saying it's the problem is natagnanho, Right, the problem is N'atagnanho. That's not true. Even N'atagnan laid the point in his UN speech, he says, everybody blames me for not wanting a Palestinian state, he said in the UN speech. But he said, you know what he said last week. Last week he said, it was a vote in the Knesset whether you oppose to support a Palestinian state. He said, there are one hundred and twenty members of the Kannesseant. Do you know how many support the Palestinian state? He said, correctly, nine over ninety percent agree with me. The problem is not me. This is what we all agree on. That's true Israeli society. A poll taken probably about four or five months ago now showed that forty seven percent of Israeli choose forty seven percent support a genocide in Gaza. It wasn't an ambiguous question, you said, wow, genocide. You know it could mean many things. No, they were asked a very simple question when the ID of the Israeli Defense Forces when they enter a city, should they kill everybody in the city. That was literally the question that was posted them, should you kill everybody in the city? Forty seven percent said yes. Then a few weeks later there was a question because his Israelities are the most poled people on Earth. So a few weeks later after that forty seven percent, there was a question put to Israeli society in general, are there any innocence in Gaza? Are there any innocence in Gaza? Sixty two percent said no. And then and then if you factor out the twenty percent of Israelis who are not Jewish, it's a seventy percent say there are no innocents in Gaza from age zero on up.
Speaker 1: So this person says, banish Israel from Palestine land. Now, will you do understand that would mean there would be no more Israel period, because it was all Palestine. I'm not I'm just making sure that they're aware of that. Oh yeah, it's not Israel. Welcome to Ukraine. Lots of them are moving there. This is funny. Yeah, lots of them are moving there. I think that's from a isn't that from a Stephen King movie? Where I think maybe it's like one of the creep Show movies. Maybe it's creep Show too, I think so, I think I think that's what that's from. I'm almost positive that's where that's from. All right, So yeah, it's not I know. That's all it took for me to recognize it too, if I'm right. I don't know if I'm right. So, yeah, they're all moving here, which could alarm you because why would they do that in the middle of Well, they do it because you know the whole big Israel thing going on that Zelenski keeps on jabbering about. Every so often, he called the creators are real ones. He called it big is reel. Another time it's get it, you get it, get on that one. She and hey, whats are the things that make him look like poodles? The things that hang it? That because they take everything literal because they don't even know how to read their own book, that their book of bullshit. So it's like, let the blah blah blah hang down unshared.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these are the same people who wrap things around their arms and and had called the tephilon because they take everything literal because they're not intelligent, right, No, the brightest people in the world though, and better than you. I forgot. I'm sorry forgive me.
Speaker 2: Go very high.
Speaker 4: Someone you die, You die.
Speaker 1: Doesn't help us if you don't have any subtitles.
Speaker 26: Day you know?
Speaker 1: Ye the way bitch? Yeah, how dare you drive your car on the road that we are busy blocking with our superiority. Oh yes, no film, Oh this is this is when we didn't do yesterday.
Speaker 3: Either, exactly where it is.
Speaker 23: This is legit.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of people are pricing this. This is a bit old. But if you haven't here, you are getting light of all your Americans.
Speaker 28: You're all part of the land of Madam. They consider Donald Trump to a shock. I don't know if you know this. You know that they gave Donald Trump the silver crome of the Torah recently, which is to be.
Speaker 3: Put on the head of the society.
Speaker 28: One hundred and sixty three Orthodox trabbi oh wow, came together a Trump's golf courts and handed him to pilicromp.
Speaker 3: Do you know any of them?
Speaker 5: Nope.
Speaker 3: They gave him a nora about two weeks ago.
Speaker 28: On the bottom, the descripture says, the Prince of Pisa an utterance out of.
Speaker 3: The Prophet Isaiah for the shock the messiety. You know that happened.
Speaker 1: See you guys have no yeah that they it is. This is completely uh, you know, not to be there's nothing to be concerned with here the Kanessa, and in the Sanhedrin, and in.
Speaker 28: The Sounhedrin have proclaimed Donald Trump to Messiah.
Speaker 3: You know none of this.
Speaker 28: They gave Trump the silver crown of the Torah. Got that as the silver crown of toruswall.
Speaker 3: This is the being given to the Messiah and the Messiah.
Speaker 28: Whence and one hundred and sixty three Orthodox Jewish rabbis gave Donald Trump the silver crown of the Torah.
Speaker 3: I work four years on Trump's campaign team.
Speaker 28: These guys are this is the inscription which can't read, but you don't read it here they're following him the Prince of peace.
Speaker 3: This is an utterance out of the prophet Isaiah. Donald Trump is considered the maschief of Israel, the Messiah.
Speaker 28: Affording to these rabbis who run your country, the whole COVID.
Speaker 1: Agenda would run your country America.
Speaker 28: Done by Zionist Jews, and they want all you people dead. Here in the light of the dam they consider Donald Trump the head of a dom.
Speaker 1: They're gonna adam it's a domb. You know the difference to kill.
Speaker 3: You people off with this injection.
Speaker 28: You're considered an elite and they want all you people dead. My instagram is Trump Underscore played Underscore?
Speaker 3: You Trump played you? My son's dying from this shot that Donald Trump brought out.
Speaker 28: Through a military operation warm Speed March twenty seven, twenty approved by.
Speaker 3: The DoD won your fellow Americans.
Speaker 28: This whole thing like this covid agenas all dual citizenship the Zionist Jews. I used to be a hard for Zionists. They want all you people dead, and Trump is their messiah, make no mistake of it.
Speaker 3: He won't return, all right.
Speaker 5: Quote, so go through.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Trump's gonna kill all you people. Quote, so go through exactly.
Speaker 2: What it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, Trump's gonna kill all you people. Missouri's final last words.
Speaker 26: And that.
Speaker 1: Probably did the rest of this already, or I'd have to scroll too far in order to find anything new. We did a lot of this stuff down here, so I'm not gonna waste her time. Let's just move on to the next thing. I think people would probably like to hear the rest of this. And he's about to get into another interesting discussion here, and what do you think. Let's hear. Let's hear uh, let's hear a vote on that one. It warped people, Alright, Hey, what's up? How are you doing? Sir Gorth door in the House I can't see me because I always that's no matter what screen of mine, I'm aways on the wrong side. All right, there is that see we got over here? Yeah, well this is the thing though, it's kind of like a it's a looping effect right with the whole you know influencers, Well, you may have gotten to your prominence as an influencer because your content was pro the right things in the first place. So naturally, this completely ambiguous and totally not at all trying to push certain agendas. Algorithm just so happen to pick you up and put you in front. So if you're doing mindless brain garbage for destroying family and destroying a child's mind with this completely ridiculous materialistic nonsense, you're gonna have twenty four million followers in no time, and you know that many views per video. But you know, if you talk about anything else, you're probably not gonna get too far YouTuber in these other places, so one begets the other. Right, So you're saying the right things that make them happy, or you have connections, or you're you're you're created in the first place to be catapulted into a high follower uh you know, category or bracket and then it's simple after that. When people see a whole bunch of followers, they click the button, then they follow themselves, so you get you get the organic after you've reached a certain level of what they would call legitimization or you know, validation. Okay, well this just many people follow it. This all happens in your head without even thinking click follow, low follows or must not be very good, never never once taking the time to find out for themselves what they think. No, it's about what the heard of dumb asses think. That's going to influence the other herd of dumbasses how they're going to think. It's pretty sad. Yeah, all right, so let's let's get into this. I you know, it would be cool to talk to Jim. He was at that thing that I didn't know he was going to come on at eight o'clock the first day that I was there, at that Reawakened tour. And it's funny that he was there, you know, because then, you know, to me, it felt like a Electrician Zionists and doctrination camp and I and I instead of covering it as much as I should could have, I just didn't want to interview anybody I didn't want. I just like had a sour attitude about the whole thing. And I was like, you know, I could hear I didn't get close to any of these people like I was close to Rose. And when she was on talking about you know, how she grew up with Holocaust survivors, I was like, I thought you were abused all your life. So you're saying that those are people that amused you and and molested you. Were they the same ones that were the alleged Holocaust survivors? I grew up with them? In that's placed, okay, all right?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: And then what do they do right after that? They roll her out her in a new podcast that's all over Rumble and everyplace else, right, and then she's going on and not about you know, super super pro everything that has to do with Israel, and yeah, yep, yep. When you're so old that you're gonna croak anyway and you got enough money, does money really still motivate you to like sell your soul? Or is it you're so already gone, so far gone by that point that it doesn't matter. I mean, did she did spend a good portion of her life giving everybody this idea that having a sour attitude towards your own family is cool and hip and just the thing to do. Being a being a mother and a wife is a is a prison sentence. Scott by God, you know, stupid beehole. I don't like her at all, all right, so but this one, maybe we'll just shoot me back over here though, think I try that. And the stream goal today besides have fun, is show care for one another.
Speaker 5: Uh. For those of you have no clue what happened.
Speaker 1: He said something interesting yesterday he had Dave Smith on, and you know, Dave Smith had some echo going on, but brought up a couple of points like if if the media is lost, like apparently, like even though people are drumping jumping off of you know, supporting like he has, he had a huge dip after you know, the whole thing with the yeah we are you still talking about that, you know, comment about the Epstein stuff, like he had a huge dip in his approval rating, which again, who cares about this? But anyway, those people didn't all of a sudden become democrats, you know what I mean, They didn't start supporting democratic causes, so they're not winning people. It's not they're not going they're not being the ping pong ball back and forth anymore. Right, They're just pulling themselves out of the whole, the whole thing, and therefore they're pulling their brains out of the delusion. Hopefully that's what that means. But Dave's like, and this is the thing I've been saying. If they're gonna, if they think they're losing their grip on the thing that keeps everybody distracted, well that's what paleteer's for. You know, you're gonna there was already that quote unquote mean Moore and all of that stuff. So they're just going to force compliance and obedience through the threat of violence, force and murder. And it is interesting that, you know the Hegseth thing. And I said, yeah, this is for them to get their country whipped into shape. They're they're they're military because and then and then and they're gonna they're gonna turn it inward. I said. I actually said the words they're gonna, they're gonna turn it inward on us. And I said it was mentioning all these different blue cities. The city is blue, period and whatever that means. But it's again division and thinking in stupid terms. There's crime in areas where politicians allow crime to occur, surprise, surprise, and where they cart a bunch of people on buses who then have to you know that are that are of all who the hell knows type of mentality and uh yeah, whatever you get, you get the point. So for them to be strategically planting all these military and him saying, you used to use full force in these cities, Trump saying that he's saying kill Americans. This goes beyond ice, This goes beyond all that stuff. And they're flat out telling you the pentagon Is is retracting all of their other interest in foreign conflicts and they're going to focus inward. What does that mean? That means they're going to they're prepping for a war against US penaltary institution, central bank, digital currency, turning your bank account to zero overnight, and then having everybody in place to keep keep you from toppling the government, the the boder constructor for some reason, we're just numb to it, not seeing it, not noticing it, or the or the maybe the if we're wanting to do the frog scenario where the water is getting hotter and we don't notice it. It's coming around right, and everybody in that fish bowl still pointing at each other and arguing with each other, and it's like, here's the big shark mouth crunch and there's all of us scurrying around fighting with each other.
Speaker 5: Be very careful. This woman, who looks way worse there was beaten along with three other men in their fifties, viciously kicked, punched, stomped on.
Speaker 1: Now I remember this was this air of July thirty first first time.
Speaker 5: I saw multiple videos, once more disturbing than the other. And what's more disturbing is, yes, let's say what really happened if if we got to be honest, they are all white and it was a mob of what I saw pretty much mostly black men and women viciously vicious. I'm talking. It was so disturbing to watch a guy in my age, white hair, he's getting he's facing this direction. Guy hits him from here, Another guy kicks, he knocks him down, and while he's disoriented, a guy kicks him in the face. While he's on the floor. He's getting this when when he stomped, he has this stomping while two other people that had nothing to do with it. Were they were like five feet Oh wait, they got knocked down. They said, it's a man a woman. No, there were three men. I saw the video with three men, and the one man gets hit and he don't know what happened, and he's on his knees. And while he's on the knees, one of the men look like he's gonna help him. While he was just innocently trying to get by his life to start, he gets kicked in the face and then stomped on repeatedly by women by men. It may have been one of the grossest displays of humanity. It was, it was, it was. It was a horrible day for humanity. These things have happened before on both sides. And what's more disturbing is when you have a person that represents Cincinnati. Counsel Victoria Parks says, they asked for that beatdown. So we're gonna hit a couple of things here. First of all, forget that it's a white woman and white men were beaten by black people. Forget that the fact that human beings, human beings have no moral, no faith, no God in their lives. And let's call for what it is. Do you think anyone with any morals, with any any type of morals, would at least try to help one of these people. You see someone on the floor defenseless and use dump on him. I see a woman and you punch her in the face from behind like he she wasn't even looking. And a councilwoman, Victoria Parks of Cincinnati council Woman, they asked for that beatdown. Well, I've seen a lot of beatdowns in my time. I've seen people get beaten. I've seen people ask for beatdowns. I've seen people ask for beatdowns.
Speaker 1: He didn't just chirp just now, he just scraped his sneaker on the floor. If the case, you're wondering that that wasn't a chirp.
Speaker 5: And normally when the person asked for a beatdown, you know, they get aggressive and they're like you want and then finally the other guy pops him and knocks him down. Normally the person does what they have to do. They're defending themselves. None of these individuals were defending themselves. Big difference deserving. I would like to ask miscounselwoman Victoria Parks, where did you grow up, sweetheart? Where did you grow up? Where let's forget black and white, where you're willing to say in public that any human being deserves to get stomped on when they're not looking, deserves to get punched as a female from behind, punched multiple time, then hit sucker punched by a man. Is this where we're going as a society, dude? And what they're all going to do is the race bait black white, black white, black white, black white. This is deeper than black white. This is human verse. What happened. This is a classic example of how do we start being better as human beings? How do we start being better?
Speaker 1: That is purey Are you just explained how or why this happened? Because they have their people in politics and influence condoning, not only condoning, but letting people off for doing these things. So there's no accountability, there's no h you know, you don't have to take responsibility for your actions. You don't. You're not held accountable for anything. You just go ahead and do whatever you do, and if you're the right skin tone, then you get off from doing it, and if you're not, then you go to jail. That's a big problem. It's a big problem that they incite violence all the time with their rhetoric, you know, like Maxine Waters and all that stuff. You if you see them at the gas pumpstination or whatever else you said, gas the leading station, like she's ever pumped gas in her life, you know what I mean, like your own? Uh yeah, like that type of that type of nonsense that's been pumped in people's sets for their lives. And then they go off and do something like this, Oh surprise, surprise. But do you think do you agree with them so far or do you think that is like a you know, well, they they've enabled this very thing that happen, and again it's the news and it's the politicians that are ultimately responsible. But then again you got to ask you, well, who who influences them?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Evey, of course, of course, because as long as you're fighting against each other, you're not focusing on them.
Speaker 5: Or hatred and disregard for human life, which means you don't have a deeper regard for yourself. I used to watch fights in school. I went to Valley Streams Central High graduated nineteen eighty five. And when you watch a fistfight in person, it's it's I'm just being dead, honest, with you, you know, first like yeah, yeah, fight. But when you hear that sound that that that that horrid sound of a human being in hit and you see their face that they're clearly hurt. I've never in my lifetime see another human being continue to absolute, absolutely mutilate the other human being.
Speaker 1: Yes, he didn't see Roger Jackson recently, of course, this was before that.
Speaker 5: That's when you lost all self respect for yourself. You've lost all self respect for the for humanity and for a woman that's in a position like Victoria Parks. Victoria, how do you think.
Speaker 1: She was just doing what she was supposed to do, you know, and she did it believing in it. She did it believing in it because it's you know, oppression, white man, white girl, slavery. Yeah yeah, who brought them here? Was that the Dutch East India Company? But how Dutch was that in East India Company? How British was that East India Company? Yeah? Oh yeah, yeah yeah. How British was Britain after the Bank of England was established? Yeah, No, not so much. Huh wave a.
Speaker 5: Does this woman have a children? Does she have if if my father was laying there, if my mother was laying there and you said that what you did, you didn't come to help the situation. You made the situation worse. Yes, I hold you responsible for your disgraceful display of humanity. You, Victoria Parks, you showed it.
Speaker 1: So I would just change the verbish here a little bit and just say it isn't humanity is a sense of having this moral ethical bond with one another, in this sense of protection for each other. So it's not a display of humanity, it's this display of the lack of humanity.
Speaker 5: Pickable, disgraceful display of humanity. Now, wouldn't this be amazing? I've seen the online videos of people going, hey, you know, I'm black and I feel horrible. They should be in jail, and I'm white and I'm this we have to wouldn't it be amazing if the news or there were other organizations where we start getting together, And wouldn't it be nice if there was one apology, just one apology.
Speaker 1: Can which there was? Do you think that the news would air it? Do you think it would be trending or able to see the light of day on social media? We don't know what the real We don't know what the reality of what people are really thinking and saying and doing out there, because they control all of our forms of communication with one another. So if that element's out there, they don't want that to mix with their propaganda. They don't want that to dilute what they're trying to do. They don't want there to think anybody think that there's a counterbalance to any of this. They, as Davis says, this is all perception management.
Speaker 5: Just start with that. Can we start with going.
Speaker 1: Davis Lherman the right perspective? In case you're wondering what I'm talking.
Speaker 5: About, Man, I got I'm really sorry that was That was horrible and I don't know why. I'm sorry. What happened to you going to the hospital and leaving a flower? Doing something for any of these people? Maybe we get to get can can we form we form all these things when tragedy happens?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't. I don't remember if there was any gofundmes for these people, right we go fund me? Even allow it? Would they consider that, uh racist to have a go fund me for these people who are the victims. You know, they really screwed over the They really screwed over the truckers, didn't they?
Speaker 5: But do not fall for the race bait here. That's what they want us to do.
Speaker 1: In in Canada, when they were arresting these people, they were killing like a lot of people try their truckers, they travel with their pets. They were euthanizing the pets as they were putting the people in jail. They were killing their pets, they were killing their dogs.
Speaker 5: They want us to start hating one another. And I'm gonna give you great examples of how deep this goes, all the way to the time when I spent years in Harlem. This is well organized, not this beating. The beating was just a horrific display of humanity.
Speaker 1: Lack of humidity.
Speaker 5: But again, where's your morality? Where's your spirituality? Where's your faith? Who's your God? Do you have any my God? Who are the people you surround yourself with? Not one person try to stop this. I watched it. Ain't nobody trying to stop it. People videotaping, they're laughing. They want this in America, they want this. Can we just how about a march for that? How about a march of holding hands? Maybe the Christian community, churches, black churches, White churches, Baptist church, Jews, Muslims. Why don't we form something. Why don't we have a day where we go a non violence day and we speak about things like this, and how do we take care of one another? And how do we understand each other's culture? And why can't we have talking forums? But No, what they're gonna do is going a white god the black people, and the black people are like, we were slaves. I'm two hundred years ago, so therefore I'm allowed to stomp on someone. Sorry, that card is gone. You weren't here, I wasn't here. That's that's that's life. One oh one. My grandfather got killed by Nazis? Should I go and kill all the Nazis? Now? Should I go over and kill all Germans? We're gonna go back in time? We're here, right here, right now.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the funny thing about that Germany didn't invade America. So if that's true about his grandfather, didn't he go over there to kill them? To say that they killed him? Isn't that kind of like the result of you going into someone else's country and start shooting people, Because that's what war is.
Speaker 5: So how do we fix right here right now? Any of those news channels talking about how do we spread love? How do we start using love to take care of one another, any of them? Here's what we should do. No, it's gonna be you know, white people, don't you know this happens a lot in the black community. It's just gonna stir up more hate. And that keeps you away from Epstein's list, and that keeps you away from.
Speaker 1: If I remember correctly, Yeah, his grandfather, it was almost on his way back and he got if this is a story, if this happened, this is a story, but I'm not sure which I'm not sure where they were. They may have been in Germany, but he got he got hit by a sniper really close to when he would be going back home.
Speaker 5: North Carolina is still destroyed. Most of Florida on the west coast that got destroyed, Maui that got burnt down, the waters that were poisoned in Palestine, Ohio, all these things they're doing slowly.
Speaker 1: Over Isn't that funny too that they would pick that that name of that town to hit first.
Speaker 5: Right, I'm fires in California and they just keep look over here, look, here's Epstein's list. Hearing it, psich, you want it Sikes want it, Sich, give us your money. Hey, Israel, you want some more money. We got everyone so brain controlled. They're sending jimbro messages because he said Zelenski wears tights even though he did. Yes, Siah, we control them all. Do you think one day they'll realize their own power within the God within them, all, the spirit within them all.
Speaker 29: You know they did kill the ingenious people Indigenous. I can't pronounce it. We'll say Indian. We'll say Native. Yes, I like Native, because if I say Indian, they won't know.
Speaker 5: Which type they were connected to the earth, to peace, how everything should be respected. We live in kan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you may have forgotten the part where they generated into cannibalism and human sacrifice. Shortly after the Gothic Aryan people left.
Speaker 5: Pre jungles that was created. We created that.
Speaker 1: In certain areas like Incas, Aztecs, Mayans type of stuff. I'm not saying like all Native Americans, but Native Americans were pretty brutal to one another too, And especially when you had Europeans, meaning the banking institutions that send armies to places to acquire things, were arming them and stocking them into violence against other pioneers. And settlers and stuff like that, and other tribes and what was the Five Nations about?
Speaker 9: That was?
Speaker 1: When was it America at the time even got them all together to go basically genocide all the tribes that weren't part of the Five nations, and they did it.
Speaker 5: This all comes down to morality. You don't have God in your life, so you're willing to watch a female that gives birth to humanity, the caregiver of life, a mother get viciously punched blindly by a man and stomp from behind by two other females that have no regard for life. Stop throwing the logs on the fire? What do we do about this? And I'll tell you something I started thinking years ago. All my brothers are cops, were cops, some of them retired, one passed away. Nephews. I found this interesting. I want to tell you about my time in Harlem, growing up a Long Island white boy, and that opened my eyes big time on many levels. Don't you think it's interesting if you grew up in an area. I'm not gonna lie to you. I grew up extremely racist. I didn't like black people, I didn't like brown people. You know why. I'll tell you why don't like them. Here's another video of a black guy robbing someone and a black guy raping someone.
Speaker 29: Black people bad, bad, bad.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, and to me, keeps things honest here. It's not like they had to scrape or look too hard to find examples to show the people on the news.
Speaker 5: They're poor, They steal, they rape. That's what I grew up every night on the news. Every night on the news. If I saw a black guy, I was like, quick, get in the house. There's a black man walking down the street. I'm not even kidding. I'm being blatantly honest. I never had to leave my street. I never left the neighborhood, So how am I gonna know? Matter of fact, where I grew up, at the end of our street was all black. I was Valley Streamed, that was rose down. At the end of my street, Jeverson Avenue was all black, and the whites walked on our side. This is nineteen eighties. This is in nineteen forties, nineteen fifties, this is nineteen eighties. At the end of the street all black, we're all white. If I walked into their neighborhood as God as my witness, they'd say go home. My boy, you're on the wrong side. Why boy? And I was like, nope, you're right. Sorry, I don't mean if they walk down the street, everyone would get heightened and there was a stare now growing up like that, think about this. If you grow up in a neighborhood where they're constantly showing the news that black people are thieves, they're rapists, they're no good, and you get that over and over and over. How many times do you see in the police academy where they'll take all white cops that grew up in that mentality and put them in the worst black neighborhoods, knowing the blacks are on edge and the whites are on edge. Why would you that's no different than Arabs and Israel's let's put Israel next to all Arabs. That should turn out friendly. What is that a design plan? Is that a Desi hi plan? Why would you take brainwashed?
Speaker 1: Well? Yeah, okay, but they Christians, Muslims, I don't know what level or type of Jews. Apparently all lived there at one point, at least a small portion of them. But when they decided to stake out and claim things for just theirs and started to murder people, and displace them and kick them out of their homes, off their properties. There should have been a natural response to that, but there wasn't. One of these conflicts prior to that event occurring, but prior to the terrorism, but prior to the the gangs, the mafia gangs committing mass murder, mass deport you know, kick you know, expulsions, and then terri terrorized. They were the terrorists, were there the people who are trying to find found Israel a response, a reaction to that. It should have been understood that we didn't hear anything about how bad the Middle East was and how bad Arabs were before that, or how bad Muslims were before that. Look in the history books see if you find anything for pre we I'm sure the propaganda started close to nineteen seventeen eighteen, because that's when belfore declaration was signed, But as far as you know, building up until they got to the point where now everybody has to believe a certain thing, I'm sure they were stoking that far before that to put that in people's minds prior to that. Did America concern themselves with the Middle East late eighteen hundreds, ain't, but everyone talk about it. Really nineteen hundreds, even anybody even talk about it anything significant? Did we even pay attention to that part of the world.
Speaker 5: Seeing young white people turn them into cops and then put them in an area that hates white people. And listen, black people, don't pretend you don't hate. You hate. I've seen it, and I've heard it my own to white I used to be in Harlem, and we're going to get into that. Listen. Good friend of mine would always say white people, this, white people that he goes, not you. He'd talk about a specific religion and he goes, but not you, Jim, You're different. So I would hear everything.
Speaker 1: This isn't like I'm just making you saying that specific religion. The black guy didn't like the Jews, What did you mean by that? Because that's a cult anyway.
Speaker 5: By the way, it up real conversations. But this is when I realized even more how our society and breathed it breeds this. You have your al Sharptons, you have all the race baiters for each side. Now I get this show, and I'm telling you right now, I love signing it live. But to me, the greatest time in my life was a TV show called The Uptown Comedy Club. It was my very first television show, first television series, i should say, and it was on one hundred and twenty fifth Street and fifth in Harlem. And I got to tell you it changed my life. It changed my life because I saw people. I didn't see black people. I saw people, and it was incredible to be accepted by that community because I didn't show I was scared. I didn't show that. Oh my god. As a matter of fact, some of them. I remember when I would pull up, you know, we'd start rehearsing, and the guys would be like Brewer, Jimbo, where'd you park? And I said, by the Apollo, and they go, just leave your windows down. This is what they say. Leave your windows down and your console opened so the crackheads don't smash your window. They're just looking for change. And I went, oh, okay, thanks, But at the same time like, oh my god, like that's just normal. Oh my god. Everywhere was cholesterol. We killed black people, cigarettes and cholesterol, booze cigarettes, get some cash, and more cigarettes, cigarettes, fried things kill you, menthol cigarettes, booze cash. It's like, oh my god, oh we we have diabetes. Yeah, I see they're they're pretty much injecting it in you. And I'll never forget it was. It was. I'm telling you, it was the best time in my life to go from a Long Island white kid that was always on edge to becoming part of a family in Harlem. In Harlem and we I used to walk to the bedega all the time, and I used to I used to get my sandwiches across the street and I would I walk around. I didn't feel I didn't fear anything. Matter of fact, a lot of times they thought I was a cop. I would I would go outside, I swear to God, and guys would come up to me all my life. True story, guy came up to He's like, you know he was he goes, uh, he goes.
Speaker 22: You know.
Speaker 5: The real problem is is the Haitians, because I'm from Jamaica and Haitians. And the problem because and I said, hey man, I'm not a oh what you a cous And then I also remember one time being in a bodega across the street on one hundred and twenty fifth and fifth and there was I don't know, near the Apollo and Nation of Islam. And again has nothing to do with the religion or if you're part of it. It really doesn't to me. It's all individuality the person. And I'm not gonna lie to it was a little I was a little worried. One of them came in and they had He was a big dude and he had like red I feel like he had a red cat and he had a red jack and he started blowing me up in that. I was scared for my life. He's like white man. He was calling me white devil, Yo, white devil? What devil?
Speaker 22: Did?
Speaker 5: You don't belong here?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 5: I was scared. I was scared for my life and I just I was ready to walk out, but he was. He was blocking the doorway. And nobody, you can tell, nobody was going to my aid at that moment, except for one guy did come to my aid. His name was Flex, who's actually an actor and Flex. He was a good looking guy. He had the short the short short dreads or whatever, and he got into it. He goes, hey, man, I would trust this white kid. He's not even a white kid. He's a human being, and I would trust him any day over someone like you. And those two started getting at it, and all I know is the Islam guy called Flex an uncle Tom. I don't know why. He's like, I'm an uncle Tom, You're blah blah blah. And they went at it and he said, come on, Jim, get out of his place, and don't you come near me. I'll take this man any day in the war. Blah blah blah. And I became really close and I still keep in touch with Maco and Kevin Brown Brown Brothers. It was such a great time in life, and we became friends, and we spent a lot of time, and they gave me so much love. That community in Harlem gave me so much love, to the point where I'll tell you two quick stories. I remember years later, well, I'm not even a Me and Tracy Morgan had a conversation in a car across the street one day, and I really wish everyone heard it. It was so powerful, was so beautiful. One of the guys too, Yee. We would spend so much time together. I became really close to everyone there with their love, and I remember when the TV series finally aired, The Uptown Comedy Club. You know, I'm on TV, and I wanted to go back to my hometown and I wanted to fluff my peacock feathers to let him know. Jim brewe made it. And I'm on television and I walked into this bar that doesn't exist anymore, and they're like, hey, Jim, how you doing. I saw some people I knew, and so I said, hey, man, told the bartender, can you turn on Channel five? The Uptown Comedy Clubs coming on? And the Uptown Comedy Club came on and one of my friends saw me on. It wasn't a friend. One of the people I know came up to me, went to high school with me. He points at the TV and the Pure Vicious Blind discussed what's it like working with you know what? And I'm like, whoa. I said, no, man, dude, they're really cool. That guy there, that guy Maceio, he's so funny. You got to do the skids and these guys you got to meet the brother And he looked at me and disgusted that I actually was being honest about how much I love these people. And he looked at me and he's like, oh, you got to say that because they pay you, and he got and I and I just realized that's a moment in time where my knowledge, my heart. My spirit has grown and this person hasn't. I've grown. I've got to know the humans, not the blacks. The humans I gave respect. I got to know people, they got to know me. We showed each other respect and love. I lived it. I know it exists and I know it can happen. So Victoria Parks, I ask you to apologize for your comment because I know that love and that respect does exist and can exist because we did it in Harlem. We did it. But I also knew these people weren't ready for that yet because they didn't experience it, and I can't try to force it on them. All I can do is set an example and walk a better walk and live a better life and grow spiritually and grow with morality. And maybe if we had more of that, or maybe if the news told us a little more of that, we wouldn't have a situation where people are stomped on and beaten to death. Maybe maybe I think it's better than what they're pushing, That's all I'm saying. And they get paid a lot of money to push what they're pushing. Telling you it's free what I just told you, and it's God's honest truth. You know, and a quick story too. My wife when she found Jesus. You know, I was doing good with cash and I was I had a I was big, you know, I'd go to the Met games and I had a suite. I was able to get a sweet for the day. And my wife's like, can you bring the church group. I was like, all right, you know, I'll bring the church as long as I watched the game. When I'm like talking about Jesus all the time, we're gonna watch the Met game because you know, at the ground's pitching. I went on myself. So as we're as we're going to the stadium, it's packed the highways, tons of traffic. We're not gonna make it. So I decided to cut through Harlem and I saw I saw everyone I'm cutting through all the roads in Harlem in this van, all white people, and I saw some of them getting a little nervous, and I said, my all my kids' lives is a true story. I looked at my buddy next to me and went, listen, don't worry about it, because I tell you what if things went down, this is the neighborhood where I'd feel safest. They love me here and I love them. And as I said that, I came to a stoplight and there was a woman with a stroll on her baby and a guy behind her, and he just he smashed my window bang, and he goes.
Speaker 4: Ya, I love you man, I love you yo. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Let me get a quick pick, let me go yo. He's a man from uptown. He didn't even know me from Half Baked and you were from uptown. It was it. The timing was impeccable. But the point of the story is we can make life better. We have that opportunity and we can do better. That's all I'm saying. Morality, God, humanity. Okay, that was a lot. I remember even being on ESPN for something and there was a Smoan football player. I don't remember him. I think he was famous, and we were about to go on air and he was looking at me and he was kind of giving me an attitude and he I said, okay, and he made a snarky remark. He was I don't like white people. I went, oh, okay, well all right.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I was lumped in with the whole group there. But but I get that too. I get that too. I get it. I get it. So let's pretend it does not I love how everyone just tries to pretend it doesn't exist. But let's find ways to spread more information, more kindness, more love, rather than we're gonna go a wall with this thing and run down the whole camp of how we can continue to hate one another and divide. That's all. That's all I pray for.
Speaker 1: Man, all right, he kind of missed the whole point where if you try to play the you know, kindness, love and all other stuff to that uh Nation of Islam guy, he probably would have left on a gurney, you know, just just something to balance that story out a little bit.
Speaker 5: One last one, it's conspiracy time, the New York City thing, you know, for those who don't know that a New York City someone walked in a building.
Speaker 1: Before he gets into that story, let me just go ahead and do this real quick, all right, you know, I'm just gonna tell it for myself. Then let's not read what I wrote here. When I first moved to San Diego, I had some issues going on, blah blah blah blah, and I was, you know, so when we catch into the story, I'm already working uh my trains for finally I either went through and I'm working as electrician apprentice in the Union, and I have this girlfriend, and I'm actually working at the San Diego Zoo at the time, and I'm doing electrical work there as an apprentice, and we're doing all these little uh what they call those, I don't know, these little habitats, right, you know. So I think we were working on a Koala one and had one for like monkeys and stuff like that we were working on and all this other stuff that they were installing, expanding the zoo and doing up keep at other places and stuff like that. So I worked at the San Diego Zoo for Robinson Electric for a decent amount of time, digging trenches, putting in the TVC pipe and all that stuff, and running wire in balnetcrap. So I have this girlfriend and she I was living. I was living in these stupid hotel things because I had some other ish happened. So I'm living in a freaking hotel motel type thing and I needed to get out of there. So eventually he found an apartment and it was it's like a thousand dollars a month or something like that, and we moved in together.
Speaker 2: She was.
Speaker 1: The one in the rock climbing videos. I don't know if you've seen those or not, but she's all tatted up. She was a Mexicana, and I didn't understand how like racist or not racist is that the right word whatever? She hated black people. I didn't know that. So we're in this area of town. It's Willie James Jones Boulevard is the name of it. That's to tell you everything you need to know right there. But it was at the end of the street, and it was named after a kid who apparently got shot in the I don't know their eighties or nineties or whatever. And his brother was a gangbanger. He got sprayed in a drive by and I guess he was on his way to like some like good Ivy League University or whatever. But they killed them and uh, caring or not caring that they hit the wrong guy. Who knows. But so that was name rely James Jones Boulevard one. So I don't know how they measure blocks. But like the next intersection above us is called there's like a thing called Green Cat Liquor. And on that corner that that intersection it was called it was a it earned the Moniker I guess in the eighties and nineties for the gang violence there, it was called the four Corners of Death. Ah. Yeah, So the end of the street like ends and then there's like a dirt hill and you can walk down there, and there was a like a plaza with a food for less and stuff like that. So, yeah, you could just walk to the grocery store from my apartment. My apartment building, it was mostly blacks on the other side. There's two next to each other, mostly black people on the other side. And besides like a nod and a hello because we pass each other me going back for the apartment and all that. We didn't speak very much at first, and then when Crazy Girl left, the conversation started and we started talking more and got to know each other more. We were more friendly. We'd have like, you know, we would make it a point to know flag each other down and stuff like that and talk to each other and observationally. There were some probably really dangerous people living around me. And when somebody that they didn't recognize would walk in that area, this is dead end. They might be going to the store, but they didn't belong on that street really, right, And those people would just come out and these would be like black people on that Black people like what are you doing? But they never like even I was the one white bacademia in that whole cookie, right. So, but because I lived there, and it's you know, we start off with respect until you start doing shit that I don't like, Like, you know, if you steal from me or something like that, or get get physical, then I'm no longer friendly or respectful. I'm quite the opposite. But we you know, it was a girl there that I ended up finding out like later on we started working. She was working for ABC, and she ended up on the same job site as me when I started working at a hospital that was going in on was it Genesee, I don't know, somewhere up there. It was one of the sharps or maybe there's a script's hospital that we were working on. So she was working for the non union section. They had non union regular union, but she lived right next to me, so we had something else to talk about, and so they were cold me. You know, if you were on that street, you were kind of like protected by those same people that came out and every time there's somebody that didn't belong there, or whatever. But I remember one night, it's probably two o'clock in the morning and I hear pop pop pop pop, and uh, you have to walk down a staircase to get to my apartment. So I'm like on the bottom floor. There's another floor that's level with the parking lot. And the gunfire, I guess came from our dumpster. Someone was hiding behind the dumpster and they shot one of the older like OG type guys that lived there. He was sitting in his car. He just like pulled in or whatever, and they shot him and he was all right. He he recuperated, he got he got better. I can't remember his name right now, but he's an ottle guy, bald head. And somebody was trying to make their bones or something like that by shooting an og. But that guy was also very cool to me. Like I didn't get I didn't hang out with them and you know, do whatever they do and you know, get into their habits or anything, or you know, mess around with you know, I didn't mynt smoke pot, so it's like, you know what, I over the hell else, but I did. Uh, I did hang out with that with his friend or whatever, and uh, the girl that I was talking about. She had a boyfriend for the longest time who drove a city bus like a CDTDA was whatever the bus is called for. Why it was, I don't remember San Diego, whatever metro transit or whatever. And so anyway, the gunfire was like really close to my house, and uh, that was like the one and only time that that happened, but it was kind of interesting to happen, like rape out right outside the window. And another time somebody came in through our bed. We were in the house. We were in the house. Someone somehow opened up our window to our bedroom. We weren't cooking in the kitchen. It's a small apartment, and they're rifling through this is back now now Rebecca's living here right was rifling through our stuff and one of our neighbors caught him. It was like costume, jewelry shit. He was dumping on the bed and all that crap. It was like right in our fucking house, right in our apartment. And neighbors came out and they yoked him up and pushed him up against his you know, the guy who yoked him up pushed him up again his own suv and they were holding him there for the cops, and then the cops came in and like, you know, I forgot how he phrased it, but he was like, the problem is, he's like anybody. He was trying to get us to say that we saw him do something like like obviously it's the guy, right, but it was like, the problem is, and he kept on trying to like coach us into saying like, you know, something, so that they could take the guy in for and seriously charge him. So like I'm dopey, and I didn't get it right away, and it was just funny. But like at one point, this big guy who also lived in the Dallostairs apartment, who hadn't up having this guy up against the you know, up against the sev he uh.
Speaker 5: Had me hold them.
Speaker 1: I'm five to five, this big dude's hold this guy's taller than me, and like and I'm like trying to hold them and pushing them down, and the guy's screaming like I'm murdering him, and he's like, you know, pulling the whole victim card, and I'm like Jesus Christ, here we go. So the other guy comes back and you know, holds them for a second. I think he had a gap grab his phone or something, and it was just it was an interesting ordeal to say the least. But it just kind of like one of those things like that guy's place wasn't getting hit general vicinity of my place getting you know, hit by this guy, uh for a robbery, right, and they didn't really get anything that I like, you know that we could even we could even recognize that they took anything that was of any value. But it was just pretty ballsy to do it while we were home with lights on, to just who come right on in and start rifling around like I heard something. I'm like, what the hell is and I and then I say, I know. I go walk in there and there's nothing there but the windows. I'm what the fuck is going on? And I go up and run outside and then you know, I see everybody out there and people surrounding the area, and it was it was an interesting thing, like there was other people that could have held that guy there. He's told he told me to do it, He's like, and I did because I'm thinking, well, I have you know, he was in my place, so I better, you know, I'm gonna do it. Maybe I volunteered. I don't know, but it was just kind of funny. But that's that was the whole The whole story behind that is a I lived in that area for like probably two years, and beside one time there were some punks that probably didn't belong there trying to start shooting me, and one of them had a bat, and I was trying to trying to intimidate me, like, dude, you have four of your friends here in me and you have a weapon. Are you retarded? Like what do you what do you expect me to do? Bartie? You know, I'm like, I live right there.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like maybe he thought that I was walking into the area I didn't belong into. But what I what I pointed out where I lived. I think it was the other people that lived in that area. The dude backed off, you know, and his friends, even though still throwing ship and talking shit, they walked on too. It's like whatever, But I mean I lived there because it was cheap, and then we moved into someplace nicer. Once I got towards the tail end of that, I had already had gotten the store. We were doing the farmer's markets before that, and then I got in the store so we started putting money in a safe and that was the first first for that in my life. And then uh, we got a nicer spot and all that good stuff. But that was my that was my experience of like apparently in the eighties and nineties that was like murder Central, and there was still a lot of that activity going on, just kind of on a little key, I guess, And I guess the thing is that you know, I didn't get murdered and I didn't get roughed up or beaten, and we kind of like we kind of came together as community in a couple of different instances, right, and taking care of our friend when he got shot and all that stuff too.
Speaker 5: There's this picture of him. But what I love too was CNN again, why would you believe any station that blatantly just bla again with the race baiting and the wrong. CNN goes, uh, we the suspect is a white guy, he's not even close to being white. Who owns CNN? Can we adventures to him?
Speaker 1: Can we get information on the CIA in a wave about that.
Speaker 5: Person that owns CNN? Can we get information on the person that wrote Mark Thompson is the media executive Sir Mark John Thompson is a British American. Oh so he's British and American. Huh. I wonder if he has ties to anywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's real.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it doesn't have to Now I'm not saying Mark like this, But why would you push out a narrative a we understand that the suspect is white when there's already videos and he's all over the internet that he's not not even close, he's not even Dan. But yet you'll believe them to tell you to their medical news, and you'll believe them when they tell you who are the bad people, and you'll believe them. But ah, when it comes to hey there's a shooter, he's white. Whoops?
Speaker 7: Wrong?
Speaker 5: Hey, trust us? Stop watching the news, no media, no TV, no news, free mind, evil Satan. I don't know what to tell you. None of this has God, none of this has morality, none of this has spirituality, None of it spreads love, none of it. Why would you infiltrate your life that doesn't fill your cup up with any of that? It's mind boggling. Anyway, during COVID and I did this on the Brunaverse podcast during the bunker. The number thirty three ran rapid, and I know I don't like hering this or it's your first time listening to this. I don't know anything about masonry or free masonry, but I do know during COVID, my wife and I both looked at each other and went, I've watched three different news channels say that makes the number thirty three? Now is that a coincidence? Play this tape and then I want you to there's another get now before I play this guy in the end. This is this guy on the internet. I've seen him a lot of Listen. I'm gonna lie a lot of his stuff. I can't some of his stuff's intriguing, but he really Oh I never sent the video. Sorry, thank you, Kyl. I didn't send the thirty three video.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 5: Just say it, Gayl.
Speaker 1: That's probably gotta be what it is? The stack of money Here is Kyle's potential earnings for the month, and then he plays like a wind bens Din's money with him throughout the throughout the month. It takes a little bit off the stack each time he screws up.
Speaker 5: See okay, okay, that's fine, I'll show it to you. So the thirty three. All right, I want to show you guys something as as as the internet's flocking away. Is he really gonna check his phone again? I got it.
Speaker 1: There's six people.
Speaker 5: Are dead.
Speaker 3: The black Stone.
Speaker 5: I want to show you this a he goes on the thirty third. First off, let's just talk about this. How does a guy just six thirty pm, it's still broad daylight out walk into a high security building? Have you ever been to Manhattan? If I want to do a radio spot, I gotta first get through the first door. Then I have to check in at the desk where there's a security where there's two guys there. Then there's security guys at the turnstiles that I have to get by. There once I get my pass and there's always one cop, two cops security guards. Then once you get passed there there's more security guards. So how does a guy just stroll into a building broad daylight? It's got a big It wasn't he didn't have one of these he had. He's walking down like hey, man go to the grocery store, walks into the building. Suppose he shoots. No cops are on the way yet, nobody's called the police yet. I don't know all the details. He's able to get by security. Get in the elevator, which most of Manhattan now, you have to program the floor you're going on. You have to program. The guy that checks you in has to program the floor. There is no getting in and pressing a button. I don't know if that's the truth with this building. I'd like to know that where you go in there is no sixteenth floor, seventeenth floor. It's you're on the thirteenth floor and you'll be in elevator B. You get an elevator B and you just go to the thirteenth floor. How does a guy get all the way to the thirty three interesting number and just get away with this all? And why do they always take them sells out? I always that fascinates me, always because they're cowards. I don't know, that's bizarre to me. I'm gonna send you something, Kyle, Why go into this other thing? I want you to go on TikTok and look for uh COVID thirty three. You think you do that, and I want all of you to check this out. Go on TikTok and it hit COVID thirty three, okay, and I'll here you go, I got it. I got it, I got it, I got it. I want you all to watch this and you tell me you you believe in you. You don't have to believe in conspiracies. But I want you to explain this to me. You ready, kay, Explora.
Speaker 2: I think we have thirty three cases, so it's going up by eleven.
Speaker 5: That bringings were eleven new by twenty.
Speaker 1: Well, he just realized. What he doesn't realize is that the twenty two is also important. So they're saying up by eleven thirty three. And I'm pretty sure eleven is the absence of God number he's giving you over gods nine to eleven. The ten is the is the God number. So twenty two passed in the Kabbala, it went up by eleven to make that thirty three. The whole thing was cryptic, all of it, every bit of it, thirty three.
Speaker 8: As we sorted through this year in Arkansas, today we have thirty three confirmed positive cases in Arkansas.
Speaker 11: As of today, we have thirty three confirmed cases with Boston residents.
Speaker 2: We expect those numbers of claim this afternoon.
Speaker 5: We have thirty three Pennsylvanians who tested positive for COVID nineteen, so as of this.
Speaker 12: Morning, there were thirty three cases in North Carolina.
Speaker 5: Thank you watch the get to tonight. I'm Leon Hebert's we want to start with new information into our newsroom.
Speaker 2: Within the past couple of.
Speaker 5: Hours, there are now thirty three confirmed cases of the coronavirus Industy good evening.
Speaker 1: Everyone thinks till casting, spell casting. These are just numbers because none of it, none of it was real anyway. I mean, of course people got sick because I'm poisoned people and then could have even been from their flu shots that they got because it was around that time a couple of months later that everybody starts having these issues or could have been lighting up towers because that causes nitrogen and oxygen to double bond in the air, causing hypoxia. Because double bonded oxygen and nitrogen is what do you call it? Why can athy? But now cyanide.
Speaker 2: Guess what the news and say, sure Koreena Carl has the night off.
Speaker 5: More chases in the coronavirus Working firm Pagans as of today have thirty three ls who have tested positive.
Speaker 2: Were thirty three cases.
Speaker 30: The Ministrata today reported trying to code in Arkansas.
Speaker 31: That's the largest single day increase so far, raising the total to three thirty three.
Speaker 2: Thirty three.
Speaker 1: Thirty three just asked what thirty three represents. But you can't really hear him because I don't think he realizes that something else is overpwing your dynamic mic. You're not going to be able to get through with any kind of You're not gonna be heard.
Speaker 16: North Carolina. I think that was.
Speaker 5: Everybody goes what wasn't it Kennedy that said we have secret societies, So if you don't believe in conspiracies, was one of the greatest presidents of all time a conspiracy theorist, because the great speech that they teach you to remember about Jeff is us not what your country can do for you, but what you could do for your country. But if you listen to that whole speech, he clearly says, we have secret societies within our nation trying to control us, creating wars, creating this, And I don't I don't know what that means. That's up to you. I have no clue, but that.
Speaker 3: You're thirty three.
Speaker 5: We all know that what does that mean is that a conspiracy? Does that count as a conspiracy or Is that just the most incredible coincidence in human history that all those news channels and all those states and all those counties, and all those different people that never met each other all brought up the number thirty three and this shooter went up to the thirty third floor. How many times you hear?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 5: The number thirty three holds various meanings depending on the context and numerology. It's a master number Master. Yes, they think they are free, but little do they know.
Speaker 29: That it's a.
Speaker 5: Master number one associated with spiritual illumination. Spiritual illuminate illumination. Hmm. I'll just leave that there. I don't know any of this stuff. I have no clue what it means. It's just entertainment. So with that said, let's get into one more conspiracy thing. You know, did you guys ever watch you know I'm gonna go past that. We're not gonna talk about Jesse Ventura, Jesseventur.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 5: Play it? Play it anyway? Play this what this is? By the way, this is like two thousand this show. I forgot what it was called. It's at least at least seven to ten years before the COVID outbreak. And I hate to rattle your bones here, But if we're gonna start being honest and not trusting the news and your science and all the things that you drop the altar tour and you believe blindly as long as it's on a television, as long as it gives you the facts, as long as it gives you the non misinformation that you blindly trust, and it's not given you by your favorite politician or your favorite team or everything you blindly believe in. Trust. Explain this. This was on television years before COVID.
Speaker 2: Left the United States of America.
Speaker 31: Yes, sir, I have why I do not feel safe living in the United States.
Speaker 22: No, sir, I'd rather not.
Speaker 2: You'd rather just be here so you can make a fast exit.
Speaker 25: If as soon as you and I finish, I'm leaving the country again. Why because in a very short time, not today, not tomorrow, but very soon, we'll be facing compulsory vaccination under the mistaken term of voluntary vaccination.
Speaker 2: What is it about these vaccinations you think that they're bad.
Speaker 31: Well, first of all, let's start with the fact that the World Health organ Sation has decided that we have ninety percent too many people.
Speaker 5: The World Health Organization has been working since.
Speaker 31: Nineteen seventy four deep on vaccines to create permanent sterility doctors.
Speaker 2: The response is, you're crazy. How can you say this stuff?
Speaker 31: They will induce a pandemic. You're going to get the flu. Everybody around us is going to.
Speaker 5: Get the flu.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's she's just as dopey as anyone else that forgot her name first. She's the one that did the you know, the Codex Elementary stuff, and so did apparently some of the women that blah blah blah Corey, but I forgot her last name. It's like k O I R. E was talking about the Codex Elementarius as well. But getting the flu is if it's just like the singular thing. No, it's a g of symptoms that are common to whenever your body's being subjected to a poisoning event or malnutrition or both or some other thing, your body responds in X amount of ways in their limited amount of ways. So that's why they say that radiation can cause flu like symptoms. All these other things can cause food like symptoms. You know what doesn't create cause flu like symptoms, A fake idea of a virus. That's the one annoy thing that doesn't cause flu like symptoms because it doesn't exist. Doesn't exist.
Speaker 31: The United States government, based on their statements that they've already made.
Speaker 22: Will say, oh my, we have a pandemic.
Speaker 31: What that means is a holocaust, a genocidal holocaust.
Speaker 5: Wow, those crazy conspiracy shows, those number thirty. I'd tell you why, because.
Speaker 1: What's funny is he was like, I can't remember that this show. It's it's literally called conspiracy theory. But Jesse Ventura.
Speaker 5: Sarious see, I don't care what I've seen and what's in front of my face. I'm always gonna trust my false idols and my false gods, and I will defend them to the death. I bet you will. So with all that said, I have an old bit when people keep I always get this question called long lived paint, Long lived paint, and it's based it's a true story, okay, and I'm gonna be Everyone says, is it a true story? I go, yes, ninety percent of it is true. I'll tell you which part is not true. The whole story is basically.
Speaker 1: I used to work as so this may say like it's gonna be a dumb story, but listen to how much he knows and that I've been talking about, and lots of people probably know about this as well, Mama Gadaffi and what he was doing for his people, so it makes it relevant.
Speaker 5: Excuse. I used to work in Sears, which doesn't exist anymore, and I worked in the paint department and we had a great time. Matter of fact, whenever I go in Gutfeld, one of the security guys there who I should get on the show to tell the story. He was working in the department across from me, and he'd always I swear to god, he used to always come out to be like, brooor, come on, man, make me laugh. Do the beat up your do the beat up yourself thing, do the beat up yourself thing. And I would you know, I would pretend I'm in a brawl, and I do this hole and beat myself up thing I did on Saturll five years ago. Whatever. I used to do, this stupid thing where I was having twins and the babies with granb my fast. I would do anything for a laugh. So and I also would would call other departments in Sears and I went prank them like there was there was a there was an old lead.
Speaker 1: Men can't have baby's Brewer.
Speaker 5: That lived that lived in Linen's, and I felt bad for her, so I'd call her up and flirt with her, pretending I was an old man.
Speaker 30: I'd be like, hey, Carol, you looked great today when I walked by. I love that sunflower dress. And I left some porklow Maine on your register.
Speaker 5: And she's like, where are you? Why don't you come say hello? I'm like, God, I'm too embarrassed. I can't tell you who I am. And that I kind of felt like I was doing a good thing. There was a guy that I'll never forget this too. I was playing a Paramount Long Island in the Huntington and uh, someone screamed out along with paint. I said yeah, and he goes, no, I was there. It's it's Scott. And I looked down and it was the guy from toys, Scott. Scott also went to my house. Scott worked in toys. I used to torment Scott. So I gotta take you back in time. Here, take me back. It's eighties and back then he was a heavy kid. Back there, he was a heavy kid. So when you when you were trained to work in a department store, they would tell you no matter how big your line is, if that phone rings, you must pick up the phone because you don't know if that's someone checking on you, a district manager or a manager. You must excuse the customer. Excuse me one second. I have to take this call. You take the call and you go, uh sears this Jim Brewer paint department. How may I help you? I have to put you on hold on with the customer. You have to dress this person, all right. So whenever Scott was busy, and when he was busy, he was heavy, so he's always sweating and so. And then one day it was it was cabbage patch. And in the eighties cabbage patch was whatever the new phenomenon was.
Speaker 2: This was huge.
Speaker 5: Now, I remember I told you I lived near a black neighborhood. Well, a lot of the black women came. They wanted the cabbage patch doll. There was only like two black cabbage patch dolls. It was all white cabbage patch dolls. So the black ones went quick. So they were pissed. They're all like Jamaican, Well, what do you mean, You ain't got no black cabbage much, not up in huts in seven am, seven am, watch a man and you'd have to write them a rain check. And that's when he'd get yelled at. But that's when I would call him and she liked, don't know, I'm want you now, Daniel caw who's on the phone.
Speaker 30: And he picked up the phone and I'd go, hey, I'm driving in today for massive peak going. I have to put you on the whole Ay, don't put me on hold, you son of a beck. You put me on hold last week.
Speaker 5: And I'd have him right down. Do you have Wilson Basketball cereal code? Blah blah blah. I drive him nuts, absolutely nuts, and until he caught me one day He's like, yeah, I had to. So everyone knew I would prank. Everyone knew, all right. We kept it light. We're all high schoolers. Some must would just start in college. So it's one day this guy, now, I'm in paint. Right next to me is hardware, okay, and it's there's two hardwarees. There's like a serious hardware department where they're selling for commission, and then there's the ones where you're just buying hammers and ranches and stuff like that. And we didn't take seriously. So he comes in. He's a brand new guy in hardware. Well, I go up to say hello to him, and I say, hey, man, I'm Jim. I'm working paint if you need anything. And he says, hey, man, you once you stay in your department. He goes, you know you come here, you look high all the time. He goes, you know we're here to serve people. You understand that, right, He goes, you don't know anything about paint. I've seen you tell people that they should stain their kitchen. I've seen you tell people that you should use gloss like on the outside of that. You don't know anything about the paint department. I said, hey, you know, just down funny is do me favorite staying paint. He's a little snippy, So I walk back to paint. Now I'm a little aggravate. First of all, I'm already judging them hard because, in my opinion, if you're like in your forties and you work in Sears hardware, like something happened, you know what I mean, Like you're not crushing it and that something's going down. So I decide I'm gonna call him prank them on. Every newspaper is again, Muma Kaduffy is evil.
Speaker 29: We must kill Muma Libya, bad Libya bad.
Speaker 5: Muma Kadaffi was the boogeyman. We gotta go after him. And he shot missiles at American plane while they were flying over his country, and we bombed his tent, literally bombed his tent. It's just sheets floating. And I don't even know if he had missiles. I think the port bastard had bottle rockets.
Speaker 2: Got there.
Speaker 5: And we bombed, We bombed him. Had nothing to do that. He didn't want to be part to the central bank system. Had nothing to do that. He wanted to take care of all Africa and not rely on the rest of the world or the banking system. And had nothing to do with giving free education to his people. Had nothing to do it, free healthcare for all Libyans, had nothing to do with building a pipeline of water for all of Africa. Had nothing to do with that. It had everything to do with He's a terrorist. Look at him, he's brown. He wears that stupid thing around his hat. Who wears sheets around their head? Terrorists, that's who. So Muma Kadaffi is all over the papers. You understand something. There's no internet, there's no phones, there's no TikTok. There's none of that. There's just if you if you had to change the channel, you had to get up out of a seat and change the channel, every channel. Muma Kadaffi Evil, Muma Kadafi Evil, six missiles, six missiles, six missiles, Mumar Khadaffia. So I call up the hardware department, and this is pre nine to eleven, obviously, and I can see him. He's like fifty feet away. I can see him. And he picks up the phone. He goes, Hi, this is John Shere's hardware department. How can I help you today? And I'm all my life. I'm looking at him, and I said, hello, it's un of the table. Ah, this is literally what the phones look like. Anyway, I said, hello, this is Muma Gurdavi. I have sent six on my Libyan missiles and I'm watching them to blow up. This ce his hardware department in Valley Street, New York. I even went and I said, you have fifteen minutes to evacuate all of the tools and the hammers and the druid bits of the hardware. And then and I ended by saying, you remember this is my hardware friend. Long Live Paint okay, and I hung up the phone and I'm cackling now in the paint department. Uh, was go to the stock room and the stock room, go to the breakroom. So I left the floor. Nobody, It's just me working. I left the floor, went to the breakroom. I'm enjoying my moment of hilarity, and uh, about fifteen minutes later, I go back out on the floor on my life. I'm I'm kind of I'm looking for Scott and uh, there's like, there's no customers, there's no there's nobody in cears and I'm just I think this is so weird and it's not. And I'm like, I'm looking at my watch, like where is it? And I walked in the hardware and he's gone. Everyone's gone. So I'm just hanging out. It felt like like five minutes and all of sudden, a plane closed. Security guy comes out of the stock room. He's like, bro, we got one more, we got one mare. He goes, come on, man, we gotta go. I said, what's going on? He goes to a new guy from hardware. He got a bomb thread we gotta evacuate, Like we're evacuating. What I said that was me and this dude, it's not funny. And one, no, it's hilarious. That was that was That was me. And he goes, hold on, hold on, hold on, we gotta false along, We gotta false along. Are you being serious? I know, He's like, you're in a lot of trouble if you're being serious. I went, yeah, being serious. He goes, bro, we we're like in the middle of evacuation. We evacuated the mall. I'm like, you evacuate the mall and go how did he get a bomb thread? He said, you called in a bomb to it? I said, I said, I was Mama could daffy and I sent libbyan missiles to hit Seers Hardware and Valley's stream Listen. That's on whoever hired him, And that's on him. That's that's on you right now. That ain't on me. You can't beat that's something wrong with him. I'm sorry. So now I gotta go downstairs. I gotta meet all these cops. Like there's a lot of cops waiting for me. And there's a private security room where they have cameras and all the cashiers and I sit in there and I'm going through every cop back then you can smoke. I didn't smoke, but the cops will be like, so wait a minute. So this one more time, I said, I said, I was MoMA, no do the noise. I'm like, hello man, and then I'm each cop wgo him. If you ever get pulled over, here's a here's a card, a PBA card, and just show them that you get pulled over and you know you should should let you go. I'm like, that was great. I made all the way. The chief chief showed up and the chief he goes, tell me what happened, and I tell him the story. He goes, first, that guy's a suspect. I mean, I mean, you can't be that's he was listening. I'm the chief and he gives me his card. I'm like, oh thanks, and then he goes, I'd love to help you, but it's in the Fed's hands. And the Feds are here, okay, because I'm going to send them in and like, okay, they're gonna love this story, I just think. And the Feds came in and they were they were a little different, and guy was like, hey, listen, I don't know what everyone thinks. It's so funny here, but you're in serious trouble. He goes, I had to leave on a helicopter and get here as soon as possible. I had to let the National Defense know that we may have a serious terrorist situation here. So you don't get to call your lawyer. You don't have to call mommy and daddy. I'm the government. And if I don't think your story is right on, you're gonna have a pretty tough day today. I said, okay, and he goes, keep eye contact, okay. I said, uh. I called the guy from hardware, and I said I, mum, and I sent six missus. Do you get see his hardware? And I go through the whole story and and I said that's and that's, and I ended by saying long the paint. And he goes, yeah, that guy's suspect. I'm with the FEDS man here. So that's the bit. However, the Feds never showed up. It ended with the police. They'd even evacuate the mall. But they did evacuate Sears, and they were to evacuate the mall. They already made the call and they were about to evacuate all the stores of Green Acres Mall. Now in the story, I replaced the FEDS with the the supervisor of that district. So I was suspended for a couple of days, which I was really bummed. I like to work in Sears paint. I liked making my phone calls and we all had a great time. So I had to go meet the district manager in Rockville Center, Long Island where Sears. That was like the big thing, and that like when I just replaced everything. I walked in and he goes, you sit out because so, uh, tell me what happened. You know, He's behind his desk, and I said, well, listen, I was done with my paints. I was done with everything I had to do in paint. And I like keeping a loose mood, so I do prank calls and maybe I shouldn't have done this one. But I called the new guy in hardware and I I mean, I said I was Muma Kadaffi and I sent Libyan missiles to hit Seers Hardware in Valley Street. I said he had fifteen minutes to evacuate all the tools and all the hammers and all the drill bits. And I ended by saying, remember this long lived paint. And I hung up, and I giggled and I was fifty feet from him and all my life. The supervisor's behind the desk, and he goes, okay, why don't we concentrate a little more on the paint department and a little less on phone calls. And I went, so, am I not fired? He goes, no, you're not fired. I went, oh my god, thank you so much. Well, now I go to Seers and the guy in hardware are still working there. Everyone in there as my friend, and all you would hear I've been paint. I was on like you know, probation, so just being really good, like, hi, welcome to Syriah, paint talk. Let me help you with those soft paint situation. And all I would hear is everybody that would go and break would walk by hardware and go, what's up? There's a bomb and they just take cover. They were relentless, and the poor bastard eventually quit, and I don't know whatever happened to him. I wish he'd come out and say I was the guy. It was terrible. I apologize. I apologize to you that I that you fell for the joke. So that's the true story. But hey man, YouTube, thanks for hanging out on Jimbrew Alive Instagram. Thanks for hanging out, Jimbrew Alive Life. We're on borrowed time, man, We're on borrowed time. We really have to figure out how we want to spend that time. Do we want to get caught up and hate anger, lashing out? Do we want to keep believing everything that's put in front of our face? Do we want to blindly just keep working, giving money to everyone that says, give me your money and I will go attack another country or do whatever they do with our money and doing? Can we just start getting back to humanity when horrible things happen in Cincinnati? Can we find a loving, thoughtful way to start walking better as humans rather than keep this fire burning. I know we can. I know we can, and I pray to God one day that every human and every society is able to go. You know what, man, you guys are talking about. You want to go to war with Iran, and we, the people and the people of Iran will speak to one another, not the leaders, because for years you have destroyed humanity. You've lied to us, you've taken from us, and we don't trust you anymore. We don't trust you anymore. I believe in humans. I believe in us, I really do. And I pray to God you start believing yourself. I pray to God you do, because you are that valuable and you can't make that change. And I know you can, and I know you can start thinking for yourself. It's about time that the fearless rise, not violent, just be fearless. Question and anyone that doesn't want to be part of it, it's okay. They want to stay here, Let's rise that spirit. Have a good one. Thanks for hanging out, Jinbrew Live. I'm leaving the country.
Speaker 2: For all right.
Speaker 1: Pretty awesome, good ending. His closing five minutes. Maybe on this last most recent one might be worth it too. But let's just check the chat real quick. Well, you guys know to find this now. I'm not gonna do this every single day. I just I found two that I thought were worth sharing. So that's what we did. And this was just the second half of the first one of the second one. I mean, I think, yeah, the first one we did all the way through. I think it was like a big episode, like five hours or something.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: I see everything else on YouTube as Roberts. Thank you, Stanley. I appreciate that let's see who are the peeps in the house over here? On am I being you guess we'll see all right, good, good, So we got dog talk. That's your that's your argument or your your discussion. I'm not okay. This one says it's good versus evil. The so called influencers are paid by the thing that I go to Satan, I think, is where we left off. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, you feel the blanks for him, right, yeah, I was about to too. That's funny. Good job there you are. Uh yeah, welcome to the show, Jim, glad you could join us. Yeah right, yeah, I mean I have these thoughts too. Well, you know what, they gotta do that again, that doesn't keep them moving bouncing me. I have these thoughts too. But all I'm saying is it's still refreshing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: You know how many people that I like enjoyed their comedic or their acting or their music, and I've had to like off of that, get the dirt off of me as I'm become more aware of what type of propaganda that I was being fed by them and the shit that they came out with after you know, you know, they're anti human, anti mankind. Bullshit about you know, the last four years of this uh this death cult of Pharmakia and allopathy and government and oives and Zionism and all that shit, you know, but you know, taking the money and doing the thing and saying these lies and telling people to get injected with poison. Like there's so many people I had to like kick out of and then the sixth shit they would say, it's it's nice. Even though I wasn't really a huge big Jim Brewer fan, Like I thought gop boy was stupid as shit, you know, I thought half baked.
Speaker 26: You know.
Speaker 1: Even though I may say I'm not going to freak out man or like who's coming with me every once in a while and mimic him, I'd it wasn't like, wooh, that guy's hilarious. I never did that. I never had that that sense, you know. But it's nice to know that there are still human beings in this world of like complete artificial nonsense chaos and everything is a manipulation. If they're even like if we're here, if they're even like here, that's refreshing as shit, you know, And I think an actual talk would make it even closer to that, you know, what I mean, And that's that's assuming that we get everything right, you know what I mean. We can't be that of ourselves, you know, fluff it up, you know, because like every every walk out of a deception is a potential walk into a different one, a different layer of a different one. Yeah. Yeah, well, I mean that's why he you know, there's there was that kind of falling off of the you know, of the the thing that happened with the Islamic brother in the Red. You know, he didn't say like, oh, that guy would have been able to be talked to like that wouldn't that would not ever ended out up. Well, he was lucky that he had somebody who was a friend who was of a higher mortal fiber there too to get into it with the guy. Is there a reason you've done this twice now with this s ch Is that like a thing that I don't get or made the the year she boone believe that the white woman is jealous of him? Okay, I had to read the rest of that before I was like, what the hell are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: Bitter ball over here, and it's like I've seen that in Hollywood movie, so it must be truth. Yeah, okay, I can like that one. That was all right, I get it now. I read the rest of it. Good afternoon time, sire, and before reading hello, uh, I'll give you the way they call it, the that below me salute. Unfortunately, Jim, we aren't going to get through this by asking nicely and loving and I know, right, that's again right, But he's going to the right thing, and he's saying what he needs to imagine him like if if if his audience is like fortying up and boomers and then maybe a younger group, how do you hit all that and get them to understand what you're saying? Like, you gotta start in certain you gotta start someplace and then maybe build them up over time. Otherwise, whoops, what the hell just happened there? Otherwise you lose everybody Leslie Bori, Hello, Noah. Then you guys are talking to each other. Cool? All right, So that's one. Let's see what we gotta here, Holy Cray Rose of Cory, Yeah, thank you. Thor he might say human a different species and more likely yeah, doctor Rima Leabo, yes, yes, yes, that's right, and she's annoy just keep that in mind, and she I think I think a lot of her stuff is put on like she goes on let's put this way, she's on info wars or has been a lot that already makes a suspect to me, like whatever truth there is, it's like, okay, well, also, you made yourself into a clown by being on a clown show, you know, while in the army in eighty Oh wow, okay, yeah, let's read this one. While in the army in nineteen eighty four, they asked if we would fire on Americans if ordered what Jesus well, I mean, what do you think the National Guard did? I mean, what do you think Civil War was about? What do you think She's rebellion was about? What do you think Whiskey rebellion was about? Like they were completely need to do that. They had no problem using military breaking posse commentatus before it even became a thing, I guess on the American people. And then you know, so Waco was, Oh, that's precedent by that time, right, whatever they did, went Randy Weaver, which we saw the video of the other day, or I know, those are just the ones that are more easy for people to recognize, and that I remember listening and sharing a bill Cooper all over the time where he was talking about all these other ones that happened. You know, a guy with a wife with dementia, he gets gunned down by the police or something like this, like all kinds of crazy stuff, like just just because they read your house and kill you just because, And they'll do it again and again and again and again and again and again, or maybe they won't. Maybe someday they'll get the same force shared with them. Yes, there's a All right, let's see if there's anything in this last morning if I can clip it out.
Speaker 2: Don't do all this stuff like he.
Speaker 1: Had a He had a good beginning. It was a little slow on the starting up, but yeah, I mean it's like, is it only three minutes. I don't. I've seen that guy around. But you know, I was listened to this when I was on the Liptical yesterday. I don't. I'm always skeptical about people until I get to know more about him. Always always very skeptical, and I'm usually pretty uh. I'm like, okay, well, if I don't see it right away, what's what is the catch? And where's where's the game being played? And watching it more? Oh, you know, it's like, let's see.
Speaker 5: A lot of people sit there and know it's hard for them to listen to comedians being but a lot of times you have to see the serious side in people. Yes, I did reach a point where you know, I'm here to just I'm here to just entertain the troops. We're stuck here in time. Let's just make you laugh. Let's just enjoy our time while we're stuck here. But at the same time, it's very difficult for someone like Dave Smith or Rogan or whoever's willing to take the approach of taking away emotions and taking away fear, because that's what controls most people, fear. You take all that away, you're emotionally attachment to specialists or TV, whatever it is, and you just look at it from a common sense angle. Once you see it, there's a saying, once you see it, you can't onsee it. And that's where we're at in life. A lot of my friends still don't see it or don't want to see it, and that's okay. Well, for those of us that see it, we're not gonna unsee it, and we're gonna continue to just have conversation. And when we can't have conversation as human beings. We're we're in We're in bad trouble. That's the thing. We got to fight to the death for give me liberty or give me death. Now, I truly understand what they mean. If you're if you're in Pakistan, if you're in Palestine, if you're an Israeli resident, wherever you are. If we can't just talk, we're doomed. Stop letting them talk for us, and just keep your eyes open and remember, be nice to someone. Be nice someone, no politics, matter of fact. Go say hello to someone you can't stand because you know they stand somewhere politically you can't stay. You're like, I haven't talked to this guy. I haven't talked to this chicken. Like, dude, find the common ground. Hey man, how's your kid doing?
Speaker 22: Hey?
Speaker 5: How's your your mom? I turned seventy right now? Is she doing okay? She because you says you're starting to get a little Alzheimer's. Find that common human touch. Thank you Dave Smith for coming on today. Go follow him, Go see him in Detroit this weekend when our tour is ready, we'll let you know.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Vinnie Brand the Stress Factory and everyone came out this weekend. We'll see in Naples, Florida, and when the tour dates are read, check out the new funny How God Works. It came out part one. I didn't expect that response.
Speaker 2: That really didn't.
Speaker 5: It was it's it's hey man, it's another part of my life that I like getting out there. It's funny. They're like, don't dudge politics, but you can talk about God. You can talk about that, but don't talk about that. I'm gonna talk about all sides of me no matter what. Be safe, my friends. Be safe and remember every ounce surveyor is a blessing. Don't forget that you might not be here tomorrow later, Gators.
Speaker 1: This guy checks in quick see what be Yeah? I think we were long enough? Yeah what do you think? So just to rundown recap here, you guys should know who this guy is, Antoine ba Schamp. You should get his can probably find his his book that's translated to English. Blood and the third anatomical element or blood in its third element or something like that or it's third anatomical element. And you should probably also get Bess Shamp or past tour by something human?
Speaker 2: Is it? M L.
Speaker 1: I don't remember but you should read those books. And if you have any question as to the complete and total fraud of MD directed allopathic medicine after that, then I don't know what to tell you. Pastor was a complete and total fraud. Coke wasn't much better with his. I think it was tuberculum everybody. Oh, I know, I know how to do it, but I'm going to fake how to do how I did it and tell you I did it that way so that I could make money, yeah, and poison people and make them die. And then you also have what really kind of starts this all off is Darwin. There's a little elitist group collective people who hide their hand in their in their coats. They designed a world without any God or any spirituality or any innate wisdom of the human body, reducing us to animals and stupid material skin bags full of chemicals that don't know what they're and the chemicals don't know what they're doing without the help of them, and that's where everything's based off of. It's a sick idea, this artificial world that they created because maybe that's their maybe that's their reality. Maybe that's what these things reality is. Maybe they don't have that. Like I've been saying before, it's like their high licks. They had their plug pulled. They don't have a tether anymore to anything that teaches them right and wrong internally. And maybe there's a little I mean, envy and jealousy is something I see a lot, but does anybody know what it's for? And when they have all the fake money that they've created and made us believe that it's worth something so that they could be above us, they had to create something you can think about that. They had to create something or an idea of something that's completely artificial and has absolutely no meaning, completely artificial in order and then they would have they have to have a bunch of that stuff in order to hold power over us. What is it that they lack that they're really pissed off about? Why is it never enough of that fake shit and that power that they have because of it? Does it have something to do with their internal or their their life force or their or soul? Did they give that up a long time ago because of what they're willing to do for power? And then kind of as a catch twenty two now, the envy or where they just never had it in the first place, are they base a shell for gin or demons? Well, they sure as hell act like all those things. Maybe a start off with a parasite and then it became I don't know, I don't know how to tell you, but if you get anything pointy stuck into you or your children, just know that the true intent is to shorten your life and none of that stuff is necessary or helpful or good for your body. All right, stay safe. You know where to find the stuff. If you don't, I'll just repat shit right now. If you're on Rumble or if you're on YouTube YouTube, you won't be able to click the link. You can come over here, or you can just remember this sent for FREIGHTLLC dot com. If you're on FTJ, it will click click this. If you're a hot sauce fan, like I said, you know where it is. There's a book and all that good stuff. I'll be making sauce today. Actually I just made it in the gallon before it came out here. Click this. Remember that part. That part is most important for your discount. All that BB five, Brava, Brava five. Okay, And just to recap again one two three, you have to probably click that, then you're come across the one that says is so those make your ninety essential and then you'll get a five percent discount off of that. And if you have it, if you have the ability to, I would strongly recommend getting the core copper. And if you have a tendency or somebody in your house who has a tendency of giving themselves, giving you or giving your children a shit ton of this shit ton of like quote unquote vitamin C to keep them from getting sick or when they're sick. It's not real vitamin C. That's the synthetic pharmaceutical that we call vitamin C. And we've all been calling the vitamin sea for too long. Whole food sea complex is right here. If that's in your house, then they can use that instead and it won't be stripping their copper and potentially making bigger problems. Haupen Lilanis Pauling had like some kind of embolism or whatever. He was taking shit tons of Uh. He was believing his own bullshit and taking his uh intervenous high dose vitamin sea which strips your copper. What's that do? The elasticity and your vessels, your pumping parts, and your stomach lining is no longer stretchy. It tears, it bursts, it pops already again. Have a great day, and see on the next one.