Speaker 1: Oh bad of that ardor Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Cage to Nike, and today we have on a new guest. He's you know, unknown to some of our cult members, but I am super excited to have this conversation. Drew Ski from the Cryptied Warfare podcast. Brother, what is going on?
Speaker 3: What's going on? Guys? I appreciate you guys. Yeah, hit me up and yeah, hanging out man?
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah dude. Yeah, So how long you've been podcasting?
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, let's see. I started up back in twenty sixteen and then.
Speaker 4: Cool, wait about damn.
Speaker 3: And then like stopped for a little bit because because the guy who was my co host, we kind of run into some scheduling issues and then uh yeah, so his wife got pregnant and then I got full flights of my job and then we just stopped and then we picked it back up right before COVID d it.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you've been in it since as far as this iteration of it, since twenty twenty give or take, yes.
Speaker 3: Sir, Yeah, yeah, fuck yeah, dude, yeah, twenty twenty twenty nineteen around there. Yeah, I think it was October twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so cryptid warfare. I'm assuming that it's more cryptid based as far as the conspiratorial conversation goes. But I'll kind of go all over to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it's funny, is that for to start off like that? But now since he's left, I moved over to cryptid warfare and conspiracies podcasts.
Speaker 5: So yeah, we just dive into anything conspiracies and times prepping, people who got stories, cryptives, paranormal hill matter.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, so you said in time, So I take it we're talking like biblical end times eschatology, that kind of jam. Yes, sir, Yeah, hell yeah, hell yeah. So your cost is still a part of it, then, no, he's not. Oh so you're a one man show.
Speaker 3: These days, yep, just solo brother, dude.
Speaker 2: That's hell yeah. I mean, it's kudos to you. That's fucking wild. I see these dudes do it and ladies out there doing the one man's show thing, and they're just kind of ranting for an hour. I'm jealous of them. I can't do it. I got to have the back and forth, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hear that, man, I hear that. Yeah, it was yeah, I definitely had to change like my dynamics of everything because him and I kind of fed off each other. And then uh so I was like, Okay, I'm gonna have to really kind of really think about this and slow down and yeah, just really just really think on the guests who I'm getting and you know, stuff like that, and like what we're going to talk about. So it's all good though, it flows, it's all good.
Speaker 4: So that's awesome. Do you post on like YouTube and you post everywhere kind of thing? Awesome?
Speaker 3: Yeah, apples, Spotify, YouTube, all that.
Speaker 2: So how's the YouTube going? Because we are not welcome on YouTube and have not been from that sometimes, so like, yeah, it's bad. Yeah YouTube like the actuallys of Vendetta against us, which is fine, it's cool. Yeah, we didn't realize we were leaving money on the table when that kick happened, because back in those days, we weren't doing this as like a profession. This was completely a hobby and almost just for the kicks. But then now looking back at it, like, man, we fucked ourselves. So how is the YouTube world going for you?
Speaker 3: That's going on right? Man? It's actually actually studied climbing, So I really wasn't heavy on it, and till about like a year, like a year, like a year and a half ago, I basically just put stuff in on Apple and Spotify and barely anything on YouTube. And then one of my buddies is like, dude, you really just got to start hitting hard on YouTube whatever whenever you upload, upload to everything. So I'm like, okay, and then you know, it's you know, it's basically just like City Grown.
Speaker 5: But I've had had two flags on me already. It's not because the podcast. It's because like the gun training and stuff like that we do.
Speaker 2: So yeah, okay, so like that now we have to talk about the gun training. Explain what you mean? Would you call yourself a gun tuber or do you consider yourself really so that does gun stuff?
Speaker 5: Well, so basically okay, so so basically yes, so I do this podcast, but like a real bread and butter is cryptied, honey. But we also do a lot of survival training. We teach people like a lot of like gun tactic stuff like that, and uh, you know, so that's kind of like our bread and butter. But whenever I get extra time, you know, to and you know, basically just to talk about stuff interview people. It's you know, secondaries like the podcast. So but uh yeah, so other than that, Yeah, we got flagged on some stuff. So I was like, all right, I kind of have to back off on the gun stuff.
Speaker 2: Break this down. What kind of gun training got you flagg because I remember so I watched some gun tube and I remember they changed their restrictions for a bit there, and it was like, if is it currently that if they see you loading your firearm on camera, then somehow that gets you flagged or some shit.
Speaker 5: Yeah that, or if if you're kind of advertising for weapons, yeah, or like hey I got this on sale, da da da da da, I just bought this over at a silence or cod got the suppressor and then yeah, they basically just flagged it, took it off. Or we made a video one time where where freaking COVID was going on and we're at the shooting reins. We're like, screwed these masks and we just started unloading and they're like you can't.
Speaker 2: Be fucking dude. Yeah, yeah, no, doubt crazy.
Speaker 4: And you know, you know quite a few other people you know, like Sam Tripoli and like all of them, right, like you do stuff with them all the time. M Yeah, that's awesome. Yeah, and so that you had like your own paranormal encounters. I saw on your your what do you call it your Instagram page?
Speaker 3: Sorry, yes, ma'am. Yeah we have Yeah, we have cheeso. Where do you guys want to go with this man?
Speaker 2: All wherever? I got questions. You want to talk about guns, but I got questions about your I got questions about all of it, bro, I mean, do you.
Speaker 4: Want to talk about something in particular? You know we have the world is on fire pretty much, so you know your poison book, Let's go for it. Pick your poison right now. I mean we got bombs happening, we got going on, we got aliens going on, we got people dead. You know, we got a lot to talk about in this in the last twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: So yeah, like yeah, but I definitely do want to give a shout out to my boy Hunter. He's actually part of like our cw ops team. He's actually marine, so he's getting shipped over right now.
Speaker 2: Oh you speak?
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, so exactly duty right now.
Speaker 2: And I are both Marine vets, so good nice, good.
Speaker 3: Ship, cheers guys. Service Uh. I was actually an L e O Law enforcement officer for about ten years. Where did that did swat?
Speaker 5: I was over in Colorado or for the state of Colorado, Colorao Springs, plublo, stuff like that in that.
Speaker 4: Area that's Colorado Springs for a bit. Oh yeah, we're at uh it was. It was like about fifteen minutes away from the base. I'm terrible, Okay, I look at it. It was a long time ago.
Speaker 3: It was like the Air Force Base or Army Base Fort Carson or the Air Force Academy.
Speaker 4: It was an Army base because they had like a Starbucks outside of it. Yeah, yeah, but it was weird. Colorado Springs is a weird place to me. So like one street, like a couple streets are good and then all of a sudden, you go like one street over and it's like not good. And then you go like yeah yeah. My ex husband actually did like security while we were there, and he was doing security for some apartment buildings and like a guy got like executed in the parking lot and it was like thirty minutes from the house. I'm like what the fuck. I was like, this is like every other street is like might be good, might not be good, might be good. But I'm like okay, I just we lived there for like, I don't know, I think it was like six months or something, and it was, uh, it was an interesting time. It was an interesting experience, but I mean I liked it. It wasn't bad. But other than like, I had nowhere, nobody did that I knew, and I didn't know where to go. So I literally went to the gym, I worked with the Starbucks, and then I went to the house. So that was my vibe. What year were you there twenty twelve? No, yeah, twenty thirteen.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, yeah, okay, yeah, okay, yeah, you're there when I was there. Yeah. I didn't move to Tennessee until about twenty fifteen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was there just for a short time. So it was one of those scenes that we were transitioning out of the Marine Corps and we it's a long conversation, but we ended up there for a bit and then we decided to I think we moved to Oregon. Maybe no, we moved. We moved a lot, like in a a matter of like nine years, we moved like twelve times. So gotcha all across the country, all over the place. So I've lived in a lot of different places.
Speaker 3: I know, man, So what was your guyss? Both of y'all? What was you guys?
Speaker 2: Ms? Raven was a was a calm dog who got multiple deployments under a belt, mean, while I was a grunt that was stationed in d C for all four years because that's how.
Speaker 4: He's a pretty marine.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, you got the you got the nice job, right I was.
Speaker 2: I sure didn't ask for it, but you know, it'd be like that sometimes. But uh, oh my god, it was actually like verbatim voluntold. But okay, so you were a state trooper in Colorado you said yeah, yeah, okay, and then you moved to Tennessee. I gotta tell you, just from my own personal I know I'm a bit biased, but I would rather live in Tennessee over Colorado.
Speaker 3: Any day of the week.
Speaker 2: Is that because of the people that live there? I know, like Colorado has become like a libtard haven and all that. Not even that, just because I feel like the overall culture in Tennessee is way more inviting than Colorado.
Speaker 3: I could be wrong, I agree, man.
Speaker 5: It is not only that you have like factions right in certain sections like you go up like way Way, North Boulder.
Speaker 3: And all that it's a bunch of hippies and stuff.
Speaker 5: You make it way down south towards blubblo, like a lot of like Mexican gangs, Italian gangs.
Speaker 3: Stuff like that. And then Colorado Spring's part of my language. It just like turned to shit. We just basically went there last year to go see my family, and then ever since they just you know, legalize all this stuff. It's just all the riff raft from California just move there and just everything's just turned to shit. Dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's funny how the riff raft from California want to take up you know, move to different places and then make that place just like California, which they lived. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Never understood that because they did the same thing to Oregon too, to be honest. So like when I was growing up, you know, it was less populated. Obviously, people will move and kids and all this stuff. But we started having a lot of rich people by land and properties in Oregon. Then we had a lot more people start moving to Oregon and then a lot of things changed, and that was once Californians started coming. It's when a lot of things started to shift. So they kind of just like spread like disease. But what's funny is a bunch of my family and actually is born and raised in California, and a lot of my friends live in California. My family, some of my family is originally from Texas that moved out to California and they've all pretty much been there for decades. So there is really good parts of California. I love certain parts I go. I used to go all the time, especially when I was in the military. I would take every leave I could and go to California. There's a lot of places I enjoy. There is a lot of places I don't enjoy. It's a very interesting mixing pot of a place. But the people that want to leave for reasons of like fuck California, but then go and try to make another state just like California. I just don't understand that if you're moving somewhere that you want to be different, why not just let it be different. But that's just me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree, I agree. Yeah, same thing like with my wife.
Speaker 5: She's actually from California, like the LA area, and all her family moved out to Colorado and that's how I met her, and then and then when we went back it's like to me, like to me, like weather wise, like just everything like agricultural, all that stuff is beautiful.
Speaker 3: It's awesome. You get it, like you said, you get a whole multipot of things. But you know, when it comes to the government and the state and all that, it's like, ah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, it was really shady in a lot of parts when I lived there too, Like already you could see it starting to turn. It was like it was creeping in from all sides kind of the thing. And it was definitely starting to turn more baton rouge New Orleans vibes. I guess you could.
Speaker 2: Say it was.
Speaker 4: It was definitely like, yeah, it was. It was getting kind of sure, yeah, it was getting kind of you know, well, I mean, legalizing so many types of drugs that adds in a lot too, because a lot of people come into play that you know, bring a lot of stuff with them. So it was it was an interesting time. I mean, there's been a lot of states that I've been to. I mean, I've lived in North Carolina for a while, and I will say, like a lot of people love North Carolina, I do not. I am not a fan of North Carolina and South Carolina. Is super pretty, but it depends on the section real shit.
Speaker 2: North Carolina has its areas that are like, bro, why do you all live here? And then they also have other areas it's like, oh my god, why would you live anywhere else? It's it is Appalachia in totality has their spots where it's like complete dog shit or like, oh my god, this is a postcard.
Speaker 4: It'd be like, yeah, it's the ticks, man, be really honest, it's the ticks and cockroaches. You lost me. The states dead to me, Like you know what, the state is entirely dead to me because of that. So I lived.
Speaker 5: You figured you'd freaking, uh, you know, be shooting at camel spiders. You know, I figured camels.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, camel spiders and me. So I have like a I'm definitely afraid of spiders. And let me tell you those they don't die. They don't die. You're evil. You're making my butt clinch just thinking about them, like they even Oh, you have no idea. You try to piss in a box with a bag and then you see something tracking out of the corner of your eye and you're like, don't be it, don't don't be what I think you are. They're huge, they're dinormous, they're terrifying. They're more in Iraq than anywhere else. So I will say that they're not really probably like they're not not really all over the place in Afghanistan, more or less in Iraq. My exit actually lived in Iraq for so long because he went and did like six tours pretty much back to back. He would show us like he takes videos and pictures and stuff all the time of camel spiders and like they would try to different ways to kill him. He's like, these things are evil. I'm like, dude, no, nope, I'm done.
Speaker 2: I could deal with them.
Speaker 3: It's the snakes.
Speaker 2: The snakes are the thing for me that I can't fuck with.
Speaker 4: I don't think I ever saw a single snake in Afghanistan. Good maybe, I mean they probably were honestly around some like the water areas, but I never saw any. But I don't really care about those. But like North Carolina though, when I lived there, oh god, the cockroaches, the cockroaches and the amount of ticks. Like, so I always put my I'd wear double layers and i'd put my clothes in my boots and I would make sure. I even wore socks over it and like double layered that. At one point I had ticks crawling all over my legs while we were out fishing, and I was like, no, this place can just burn at this point.
Speaker 2: Outside of your boots with bugs. I did.
Speaker 4: I did though, like I doubs might. But I also have a negative blood and I'm convinced. Oh they My ex was standing next to me, not a single take on him, not one. I was covered in them. I'm like, okay, well this is just not the place for me. Ever again that I live there for a bit and I was like, no, I would come home and there as giant cockroaches, which I am probably the world's biggest pansy when it comes to cockroaches.
Speaker 2: That that's a real thing. I'm not sure if it's the blood of the pheromones or what, but there is a chemical biological thing like being from here in Louisiana. Right. So mosquitoes they're a bitch. They're the state bird.
Speaker 4: No, no, so they're like pterodactyls.
Speaker 2: But growing up I almost never got bit maybe one or two bites where I'd be like outside at night or something like that. But that'd be about it, and I'd see somebody all so next to me getting lit the fuck up. It's like a scyn thing. I don't know if it's a blood or a pheromone or some sort of chemical biolin.
Speaker 4: It's something. It because like out of all of us, like one of my children and me get just tore up. We're both negative blood types. The positive blood types that are in my house do not get tore up at all, like not even a single bite. I don't even think one of them has ever had a bite ever. Meanwhile, the two of us are getting like litt and you know what, why do they always go for your butt cheeks? I want to know that. Why why is it always a thing? And it's not just me, it's like always a thing with these damn giant pterodactyl of freaking mosquitoes. I hate the mosquitoes. But now we have bats in the neighborhoods. So apparently people are finally putting up bath houses because they're protected when she put up the bath houses, and like you can go through all this stuff, and so I'm like, bring the bats as long as they're not like, ohc's bats with all the nasty, you know, diseases. But at least the bats will eat all the mosquitos. They eat up to like ten thousand mosquitos a night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they's some animals.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sorry, I got random weird facts about bats. I really want to buy house.
Speaker 2: So you're currently living in Tennessee about what area?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I live about thirty minutes away from Nashville down south and marfas Bro.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, hell yeah nice.
Speaker 4: That's where my best friend's family's from.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 2: So definitely a culture shock from Colorado. But also I would suspect a very welcome one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one hundred percent. Man. Yeah. Yeah. During that time, it was just like around twenty fourteen twenty fifteen, it was just getting really bad and like a lot of the guys like we were locking up. I was seeing him parole a lot in the same city I was living in, and like it was just getting bad and like basically like a lot of like the Gang of Violence and the Mexican mafia freaking Ortennos of Serenos MS thirteen, Like it was just people just getting caught in the crossfire.
Speaker 5: And I was like, you know what, this is just this is getting too bad. Not only that it was actually bring apart my marriage. So my wife and I were like, you know, let's just pack up, let's just go somewhere totally different, and like half of her family lived over here in the South, so I was like, you know what this place actually like want to like.
Speaker 3: Raise my kids, So let's go. And then we went here. It was a big culture shock, dude, like I literally had because everything moved here is just slow. Everyone goes at their own pace. Any rush rush rush rush rush, you know. And I literally had like two panic attacks when I first moved here because I'm like expecting something to happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so slow.
Speaker 3: Yeah. One of the guys goes, hey, man, you got just ease. I don't just calm down, all right, I guess sir, dude.
Speaker 2: It fucked me up to just a culture shock. So I grew up in Louisiana, so like the Southern mentality was always a part of it. Cut to join the Marine Corps, four years of just go go go, do doo doo, even if a trip and wait, like we have things we have to get done right now. All right, cool, got you My mind has been acclimatized. Cut to I get out, I come home. I start working in the construction and and uh, you know, just starting out, just a lower level helper or whatever. Boss Man comes out and says, all right, we need this done. This done, this done, got you. I take the fuck off. Now. I'm not running by any means. I'm just I'm going at what I think is a relaxed pace. And I get halfway down the field and I'm doing these things. I look around. I am the only one out here, like I am alone. There's a crew of five of us. I am the only fucking guy that's doing anything. And I'm like, uh okay. So I start walking back. I'm thinking, like, fuck, maybe I left before all the instructions were given or something. Maybe maybe I miss something. I come back. The other four dudes are just leaving the smoke pit and they're just now starting to fucking They're not walking. They are mosying their asses to where we're supposed to go. And I'm like, yo, are we good? They're like, yeah, bro, what's wrong? I'm like, did did he say something else? We had to do something? I'm like, yeah, what are you good? And I'm like, bro, we have things we have to do. He's like, look here, bro, I'm just giving you this information. We get paid by the hour, not by the job. You need you need to take about seventy percent off the top, right, And I'm like seventy He's like, no, a hard, hard, seventy percent off the top, and let's let's bring it all down. We're gonna be here. And if it doesn't get done today, guess what is gonna get done tomorrow? Tomorrow, then I bet it'll be here on Wednesday. And I'm just like, I can't my brain's short circuited. I couldn't compute this. But that is the Southern mentality, like big dog, it's gonna be fine, it's gonna be there.
Speaker 4: You now are like this, you have you've adapted back in to the Southern ways. Yeah, And it drives me absolutely bat shit because I'm like, I will never not be one thousand percent wide open at all times, like, but they can't see the whole slow, and people when they're bagging my groceries slow, I am like losing my actual collective mind inside.
Speaker 2: I have road rage. I do not have ridge.
Speaker 4: I do not have road rage. I have very good West Coast California driving within the stop going on. I am a. I am definitely uh I'm at home when I'm driving in California kind of style.
Speaker 2: So what I will say, she is one of the best drivers I've ever seen. Real ship man, woman doesn't matter. She is a phenomenal driver. That that being said, Man, does she have road rage?
Speaker 4: I do not have road rage. I'm a very positive, happy person.
Speaker 3: You know, while I'm gonna kill you with a smile on her face.
Speaker 4: I'm not one of those honkers, Like I can't do that. Like unless you absolutely like you're gonna hit me, then I'll honk it you. But like if.
Speaker 2: You're hitting the hole, yeah, I'm assuming that, like we're about to throw hands. If you're honking at me, then like.
Speaker 4: I'm not a honker like you know, doing that dumb ship where like you know, you're aggressively on someone's ass the whole time, Like no, no, but I will like win and get around you.
Speaker 2: But you're aggressive. But everything's a fucking contest, and she's gonna win.
Speaker 4: Everything is everything. I'm very competitive, p stop. I'm extremely competitive person. So you know, yeah, I may or may not have a history and uh, you know drags and drag racing and stuff like that, but like it's fine. You know, it's it's tough being being a parent and then like having to give up stuff. It's like, oh, all right, I hear that one of my buddies is actually a professional racer still, Like he races uh street bikes and like it's so cool. I like live vicariously through his body cam and I'm like i always ride him. I'm like it's so awesome. I can feel the wind just on my face. But I'm not there, damn.
Speaker 2: So when you moved to Tennessee, did you try going back into law enforcement or you decided to break the mold and go a different direction.
Speaker 3: Yeah? I did at first, and it seemed like God was kind of closing those doors. So I applied over at the Nashville Metro got it and went through the whole process the try to transfer everything I've had in call rad over to there. But like there, I guess like their training program is a little different. Instead of state local, it's actually international, so they have they have a lot of people from LAPD, New York, Chicago, like the big big metro areas come and train there. So I had starting square one. Yeah, Nashville couldn't believe that I was like, what Nashville. I figured, like I figured like Memphis or something like that, right or what ever? But no, yeah, I was like okay, So so a lot of the stuff I had over there kind of like just went act. So They're like, look, you're gonna do this, You're gonna have to do it over again. I'm like, yeah, okay, cool whatever, let's just do it. So I went to the whole process, did the whole physical past, that mental past, that testing, did all that, and then after that I went to I guess I call like the oral wars is where you talked to like basically a lieutenant and two chiefs, they ask you questions. Did that, and then I needed to make as much if not more, what I was making in Colorado. Well I found out why they call Tennessee the volunteer state.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so the freaking pay. I was like, I cannot survive on this.
Speaker 3: Ain't no way, dude.
Speaker 2: Know, the cause of the living should be cheaper in Tennessee than it is in Colorado.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it depends on where you're at, that's so. Yeah, So the more middle Tennessee area you're at, like close to Nashville, and then if you're close to, like Gatlinburg, like these areas that have a lot of like fluctuation of people coming in way expensive, too damn expensive. Well we didn't know that. So but even though it's expensive, they don't pay like they should in my opinion, they don't. And then yeah, so I was like, well I'm out on that. I'm not going to do it. And then I applied for the Sheriff's department, got that job. Same thing. Pay wasn't good enough. I was like, I can't. I got to have like another job after this. So I was like, ain't no way, ain't no way. So I went back to my old trade, which was welding. So I did a lot of that right out of high school, so like sheet metal stuff like that. So I applied over at the Nissan manufacturing over there in Smyrna. Got it and uh yeah, so they wanted me to be like a quality control welder and stuff like that. So I'm basically just and the pay was like double what Metro was paying. So I was like, sweet, I'll just go back to this and you know that way, I'm at home and during that time, all the riots and stuff were kicking off, so I was like, oh, it's a good time. I freaking left.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I got out in twenty fourteen, and my thought was to go be a city cop for Baton Rouge, right, and maybe shares. We'll see how it goes spicy right there. It wasn't at the time, right, So twenty fourteen, it wasn't spicy whatsoever. Yeah, you had your hoods areas, and you had your you know, subdivision areas, your suburbs and stuff. Yeah, and sure like any other big city, right, And it was fine. I have some family members that are a part of that department. So cool. And keep in mind, as soon as I got out of the Marine Corps, I started working construction as just like I said, a lower level helper. I was making like forty K a year, and that was base level. Basically, if you have a pulse and campassive piss test, we could start you out there. Nope, cool, because Louisiana has a ton of ore refineries and chemical plants. We have industry here, like you don't have to look forward to find at least some sort of job.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 2: So I go through I do the you know, the state what's it called, not the State service test whatever, it is and the polygraph and all this shit. I never asked what cops made. Never once in my life did ask what they made. Because you see cops driving decent trucks, living in decent houses. They're not they're not killing it, but they're also not poor either. You would assume they're doing pretty okay for themselves. They don't tell you that they're working so much fucking overtime that they don't live in that house that they're buying. And so I finally, I'm like two weeks away from the academy picking up. I'm talking to this person that's doing my paperwork and I'm like, hey, so real quick, what's the starting pay. Oh, so we're gonna start you out at thirty two to five. I'm like, thirty two fifty an hour. Oh, I'm your fucking guy. Let's go. She's like, oh no, no, no, no, thirty two to five a year. And I'm like, oh, oh no, I made a mistake. Well, we have opportunities for overtime and this and this. I'm like yeah. And then at the same time, it seemed like it was a very big uh. It was very clique, very much like the military, like you would think that it's a meritocracy and you'll get promoted based off of how good you do your job. In reality, it's all about who's dick you suck, whose boy you never say you drink with after work, and.
Speaker 3: It's like who you know or who you blow.
Speaker 2: I'm exactly, and I'm very bad at being someone's boy. I I'm I. And for the guys that can do that, then like great. It's not even like I'm trying to like take a stand, but it's I'm just really bad at it, honestly, So fine, cool. So I decided to just go construction and go use my gi he'll go to college and whatever else. But yeah, I And this was before the cop hunting started. This is before out in Sterling, this is before the BLM movement really took off. Cut to twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen, twenty seventeen, all that shit. I'm like, man, I made a really good decision to not.
Speaker 4: Do that shit, especially as I wanted to do. Was the wildlife and fisheries yo game war actually pay, they actually pay quite well. I actually applied and looked into it and all this stuff. But because I because my ex he was he traveled for work. So I was raising kids and stuff, and so it just didn't work out. I couldn't dedicate the time to you know, go take the test and all the things because like the physical tests, like you had to do it over course of a certain time. You had to do Petea and all this stuff. And I was like, there's just no way I could do it. Ironically, though, I've worked at some weird jobs in between, just to you know, help support where I could. That worked with being a parent because that was, you know, my primary goal. But I worked at a barn, and like we're talking about fast paced and stuff like that, Ironically, the barn was the most fast paced, intense job ever because like we had to get I had to get thirty six stalls cleaned, and how to help with all the horses and all this stuff, and like I only had from nine o'clock to two o'clock every day to do this.
Speaker 3: That'sh damn good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But that's the thing though, when it comes to farm hand work, right, some of it, Yeah, there's there's like a balance between the slow hand or the cool hand and Luke kind of vibele like, look it'll be there tomorrow, and other stuff. Where it's like no, no, no, they have to get fed and water today, like this has to get done now kind of thing. So it's like you're in that groove, right.
Speaker 4: I get well, all the stalls have to be cleaned every day, The horses have to be fed twice a day. They have to be worked every single day. They have to be cleaned every day. Yeah, so it's every single day. And then like when they're getting showed when they come in from Tennessee, they get showed like once a month. And then we had like some that were getting impregnated. Like I didn't even know how much sperm got costs to ship in. It was like ten thousand dollars of vile and then it costs another five thousand to ship in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I was like, what that's the gloss the handgun manufacturer that's their main source of income.
Speaker 4: Is horse It's crazy how expensive.
Speaker 2: You didn't know about this.
Speaker 4: I didn't know it's so expensive to do all this. And then the steeds. It depends on which stalling it is, and they have like the special sort ofs and like depends on which ones you get. Some of it can be up to upwards of one hundred and fifty k for like the tube of it to come in.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and then you have to take it.
Speaker 4: The doctors come in, they have to do some you know, they have to do this whole fancy thing. And it was I was like, oh okay, yeah, no, it was weird. It was a weird thing.
Speaker 2: Old granddaddy, patriarch Glock, he decided there was two things in this world that he genuinely cared about, plastic framed, affordable, reliable handguns and thoroughbred horse semen, and he decided to throw all of his weight into both of those industries. You can go on the Glock website and they brow when I'm talking like we're talking fifteen thousand dollars per specimen of horse com and that's oh.
Speaker 4: No, it's a very lucrative business. That's why they are very specific on the lineage and like who you breed with, who you can even get to get it. That was I learned a lot of interesting things about the equestrian world and the how they oh horse people are crazy, I love them to death.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 5: My Yellowstone. Well they were doing that sales of the horses and stuff. Is it pretty close to that, you guys, watched a little bit of that.
Speaker 4: Are you talking about where I worked? I worked down here in the South.
Speaker 3: No, I know that. I'm just saying, like the whole like horse business, like it's.
Speaker 4: Globally, it's a global business. Yeah. So some of the Saudi Arabian horses, like they trade depending on depending on what type of horse you're breeding. That's depending on the lineage, how far back it goes, how many they want all of this stuff, like, oh, oh, they get expensive. So I worked with the Arabians and so they're considered hot bloods. They're very temperamental, they're very scared of everything, emotional, giant babies, to be honest with you, and so a lot of people like they are very expensive to care for. They need special stuff all the time. They get specialized vitamins. So like when I would do the feed, everybody would have different types of vitamins and things that they needed. So I had like certain they it was it was a whole thing to feed the horses every day. And so I learned a lot of different stuff about that community, because like it, it depends on what group you're in, depends on how much like the Clydesdale's they have their own special niche and how much they cost to breed and how you know, how far back they've gone, who have they served? What's your name? Dolly Parton has a special like her horses. Oh those are like million dollar horses, Like they are specialized. They get bread specialized. Like it's a whole weird thing. But yeah, I worked as a ranch hand for a good while and stuff, and so, uh, you know, I'm not a free to hard work. It was interesting because that was a big problem we had with hiring new people, is that most of the people we hired were from here, and so they're very slow and like, you know, just taking their sweet time and listen.
Speaker 2: Okay, not all people.
Speaker 4: We have a lot of people that work real hard on the plants that are very fast and you know and whatnot.
Speaker 2: But kind of maybe some people. Yeah, but I was gonna say, hold on, what we're not gonna do is talk shit on Dolly. Okay, she can have her class on Dolly. She made the white trash Disney World aka Dollywood. Okay, we leave Dolly alone. She is a respective member of society.
Speaker 4: Well, her class. She has like a whole thing up in Branson Bronson, Branson Missouri. You ever been up there and seeing that that's actually a really cool random place to visit. Uh. I ended up in there on accident. It's a whole I was driving cross country and I was trying new routes because I've driven across the country every route you can, and I decided to go on an adventure. And man, did I end up on an adventure.
Speaker 2: As much as I can.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I ended up being I ended up there and actually stayed for a couple of days. There's a lot of cool stuff to do there, So it's one of those weird places I didn't know about. But her horses are really you know, horses are a big deal actually, Like if you're a horse person. The horse community is like a whole specialized group of people that have lots of money, like lots and lots of money. We had a lot of people that housed horses there that are high up and you know sports. We had a guy that had that was a football player. He had I think one or two horses with us. He had a total of like ten horses. I mean there's they're really fancy, you know horse things, and I'm I don't know, they just were normal horses to me. So I didn't really I didn't know. I didn't know enough about horses. I was just learning as I went, and I was like, okay, I mean sure, but they were definitely uh, temperamental creatures. They got scared of trees, bushes, weaving. Oh yeah, so like if they they know, like they're what they see every day going it go to go work. And so we actually have a we had a limit tree that we had just gotten and we were gonna plant it, and so we had stuck it outside where the barn door is open and they have to walk to the arena. Well, all of them saw this tree and like lost their minds. They would not come outside because this tree was new and it was not we were supposed to be and we're not going outside. It's like, come on, are we joking me?
Speaker 2: Like a tree?
Speaker 4: Is it an busy town horse?
Speaker 2: And it's like, no, hold on now? Is it possible that these horses saw that this tree was housing a sam squench and they decided that they want.
Speaker 4: To They didn't like mice either, and they didn't like.
Speaker 2: Apparently the same squanches live in the trees. So like, I don't know.
Speaker 4: There was giant spiders though in that place, and I never like my whole soul. That's how I found out we have tarantulas here in Louisiana. Yep, They're horrible. They're horrible, They're massive. They burrowed these giant things and they live in the damn barn.
Speaker 3: No, thank you crap that turn it down.
Speaker 2: So you currently work as a welder? Yeah, yes, sir, Yes indeed. Okay, So cryptid hunters, when you say this, do you mean.
Speaker 4: Trying to like you hunt Sam switches right?
Speaker 2: Do you mean like hunting for evidence or do you mean like hunting the creature. I'm not judging either way. I'm just curious.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're good man. So how it all started was, uh so, back in Colorado.
Speaker 5: I kind of got into that because my dad, he used to bring me out whenever he picked me up every other weekend. You always go backpacking and whatnot. So him and I would always hit the mountains and stay out there for a couple of days and come back and he dropped me off back home. And then that's how I grew up, as you know, like learning survival and stuff like that, and you know, how to how to live off the land and hunt and whatnot, and uh, there's been a couple of times like hearing some weird noises, He's like, there's a there's a biggie.
Speaker 3: What the hell is that. I didn't think anything of it.
Speaker 5: But then as I got older in high school, what really blew my mind was it was a whole like Patterson gimmlins Zione, right. I was a big monster freak when it came to predator aliens, you know, stuff like that sci fi stuff. And then when I learned about you know, Bigfoot and wear woes and all that, I was like, holy crap, I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna check this out.
Speaker 5: So and then digging more into it, that was when we had like the dial up internet.
Speaker 3: Looking up Bigfoot and all that.
Speaker 5: I didn't realize that there was a lot of sightings there in Colorado. So I was like, holy crap, I'm gonna go check this out. So me and one other guy, when of my buddies, Thomas, we just went out in the woods and just camped out for a couple of days, just you know, just try to find some stuff. But I kind of got invested into that and really didn't see much.
Speaker 3: And the thing that kind of that kind of to me, I kind of like broke the.
Speaker 5: Camera's back of me, kind of going full fledged into conspiracies and cryptis and stuff.
Speaker 3: Was when I was on SWAT for the for the state of Colorado. We had to we teamed up with the doc U two federally two alphabet agencies and stuff like that because a certain convict escaped in Colorado out of sterling, and of course they freaking found his ass, but he was in the middle of the Rocky Mountain area, so we pinched him in. We're walking up the mountain and we were tracking this dude and as we're tracking this guy, we heard these things on the left and right of us walking with us. We thought it was dear. It wasn't. It sounded very, very very like bipedal, but they were out of range. We really couldn't see anything. But we were just talking to each other on comms like, hey, we're basically we're basically running like a diamond formation, right.
Speaker 5: You know, we got your point man, besides you, you guysn't know what's up. And we've got our freaking medic in the middle. And then we got the guy in front who's a tracker. So we're basically just lays as like weapons and whatnot, so we know what this guy was. We're tracking up the mountain and this was running around like night.
Speaker 3: Time, so we're hearing these things walk up with us, and uh my team leader Al Gain was like, hey, you guys hearing that and I was like, yeah, we're hearing something. He's like, okay, on three, we're just gonna stop, and he counted down three to two to one, and then we stopped. And then on the left side and the right side of us, we heard those two things take extra two steps and then they stopped. So we were freaking calling it in like, hey, think we have other things out here with us, can you guys clarify? So they couldn't see anything.
Speaker 5: We had a helicopter up they found this dude, but they didn't see anything on the ground, so.
Speaker 3: We're like, what the freak is going on? Yeah, anyways, we finally found the guy, brought him back down. He was freaking out, saying he was hearing all kinds of weird noises and whatnot, Like, all right, dude, whatever, went back to the precinct, did my report, kicked it out, and then my captain at the time kicked my report back to me and he's like, hey, guys, I need you guys to take this part out, which part where you guys heard strange noises on the right and left to you guys and just you guys need to take that out. Well you want us to write who, what, when, where, and why and be very descriptive as possible in cases goes to.
Speaker 5: Court, right, He's like, yeah, I need you to take this out though, all right, he was very very like he was getting pissed, like I need you to freaking take this out, this this little section out, and like reward it, all right?
Speaker 3: Did that?
Speaker 5: Kicked it back to him. The problem with him was that he wouldn't really tell me what to fix. He wouldn't tell any of us what to fix. He would just say, hey, you need to take.
Speaker 3: This out and reward it. I kicked it back to him like five times and he's like, oh, fuck it, I'll just do it. So then he rewarded it to where.
Speaker 5: Basically he kind of chopped the whole thing out and he reworded to how it flowed in together the report. That way, you can't you couldn't tell there wasn't a missing chunk, right, So after that I was like, that's weird. So me and my buddies were talking about like the next day.
Speaker 3: Over coffee, and then my buddy Algain was like, Hey, I was doing some digging. There's a lot of freaking bigfoot sightings around here up in Colorado Stairlian area. What mor san is Abell stuff like that. So we're like, okay, huh, that's weird. So I was like, oh, I knew it. I knew there's some bigfoots around here. So I just started going out in the mountains just you know, just trying to see if I can have an encounter. And then did that for a couple of years, and then when I moved over here in twenty fifteen, my wife and kids moved here about like a couple of like a month before I did. She started going to this church and one of the guys at the head of security became friends with her, and his wife became friends with her two and when I finally moved down, she's like, Hey, I think I really think you're gonna like this place. Let's just you know, just dive into it. And one of the guys on the head of security, I told him about you, So if you want to jump into ministry, you can actually jump into that. And I'm like, okay, cool.
Speaker 5: And then as weeks go on and me serving and stuff like that, he was wearing a bigfoot hat and I was like, hey, Cam, so what do you know about Bigfoot?
Speaker 3: And he's like, let me tell you. Yes. So he started telling me his experiences and stuff and what he does. He ran like a separate team that goes and investigates hot spots and missing people. Cool. So he's like, hey, I'm going on a.
Speaker 5: How do you put it, I'm going on a basically on like a sponsored big Foot trip. So you want to go.
Speaker 3: He's like, you can pick a couple of dudes. You guys can run security, make sure nobody dies, and we just go investigate these areas. Hell, yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Pretty easy standard to achieve. Hey, we're going out in the woods. It make sure nobody dies.
Speaker 4: Like that's comforting.
Speaker 3: Roger that yeah. Anyways, yes, So we went and this is where I started to gather all the guys are on my team now and so anyways, basically in a nutshell, we went out to Kentucky to where Mammoth Cave National Park. Here there was a like a lot of missing people going on there. So that's where we went. And when we're there on the second night we're out. We're out in about.
Speaker 5: Probably two o'clock in the morning going to this area to where there was like the certain hikers missing. So as we're meanding our way up there with the vehicles, we ran across this suv.
Speaker 3: With the doors open. What spotted, what what made us stop was we saw a baby carriage, a baby you know carriage outside on the ground with a blanket, and we stopped the vehicle, got out, you know, set a perimeter, did a carry check, check the freaking vehicle, make sure there was nobody in there. Thank god, there wasn't a baby on the ground and everything was cool. We're like, what the hell's going on? This is weird out in the middle of nowhere. So my buddy Camra had a sat phone. He's calling it in. He calls the park ranger as well. The problem is the place we were at we had to take a vehicle like ferry. We had a load of.
Speaker 5: Vehicles on ferry and go across this river on this mountain island right that's there. So it closes at seven o'clock at night and it doesn't open till seven in the morning, so you're on your own for twelve hours if something happens.
Speaker 3: So the park rangers stated like, hey, we're not going to get there until, you know, till it opens up. So does everybody okay, Like, yeah, we're good.
Speaker 5: We just we just totally just see this freaking vehicle on the road and it's just it's just looking fishy.
Speaker 3: So he took pictures the license plates, send it to them. I'm like, okay, well, just you know, we'll freaking come see you guys in the morning, all right, cool. So as he's talking with them, I'm around the vehicle on the driver's side looking and mind you, fifteen feet behind me is brush and then you got a river behind that in a mountain going up. Well, as I'm looking, this is the first time I've ever got hit with infrasound. I didn't even know what the hell infrasound was at the time. I had no idea.
Speaker 5: I was just there to hang out, you know, make sure, you know, drink a couple of beers, make sure no one got.
Speaker 2: Killed, right right.
Speaker 3: So as that was going on, I'm looking through the vehicle too. My buddies are on the other side of the passenger side. Both of them are skeptics. By the way, I kind of was like two in a way, but I heard this big groud right behind me, but it was like in between a lion, a bear, and a man. Well when it did it, though, it felt like literally oh, I had my backup against the subwoofer had a freaking Metallica concert and it hit me and then like my guts, my insides and everything was just shaken. I almost passed out. I had to grab the top of the vehicle and then I came to pulled my pistol went around. As I was doing that, the other guys had their guns drawn at the woodline. And then my buddy Ben was like, did you did you fucking hear that? You fucking hear that? I was like, yeah, I heard it. I even felt it. So Cameron came running up through his nods on and he's seen this nine foot creature running and you hear it. This almost sounds like a bulldozer busting through the freaking woods going away from us, and we're.
Speaker 4: Just like, what the hell was That's crazy?
Speaker 3: What the hell was that? You know? So after that we seen this trail that led from the vehicle, that led down to the river. So let's just go in a group of five and have the rest of you five stay here. We'll keep on comms. We'll go down to the river and make sure no one's down there. Halfway down the road down the trail, he calls in, Hey, guys, get back here. The story about just get back here. So we go back, get our stuff, get our gear, take a picture of the license plate, load everything back in the vehicle, and just leave it right. Then we go back to camp.
Speaker 5: And the next thing I know, I get waking up about like seven o'clock in the morning. Someone's kicking my tent and I hear Cameron and other people that are not a part of our group talking. I get out and Cameron's like, hey, we need to go. What do you mean we got like two more nights here. He's like, no, we need to go.
Speaker 3: Okay. He's like, just everyone shut up, pack your gear, let's get in the trucks. Let's get the hell out of here. Okay. Whatever. So we start loading up, and as we're driving back from Kentucky to Tennessee, I'm like, Cameron, what the hell was that about. Man.
Speaker 5: He's like, well, as far as we know, they came. They want to check out the vehicle because I gave him this. You know, I gave the cord and it's where it was at.
Speaker 3: They came over here and told us, hey, we need you guys to get the hell out of here now. So they literally the lock that part of a man the Cave National Park down for the whole weekend. Interesting and then they and then they open it back up. So I was like, this is freaking weird. Well, one of the guys that on my security team at the church, he's a he's a Tennessee Wildlife officer, is what he is. So I was talking to him about it, and I was like, hey, man, let me let me ask you a questions. So I just laid it all out for him and he's like, I'm not gonna say, but yeah, we have to lock down certain areas of the park if there's sketchy stuff going on and missing people stuff like that. He goes. But the part that freaks me out is that the FBI comes or has us turn in and email them or fax them all the lists of the missing people that we have. They're like, we'll take it over from here, and we start from zero every freaking year, So we don't have no idea what happens if they pick up the case, they keep going, he goes. I think they just get it and they shred it.
Speaker 2: So the amount of missing persons that come out of this, are we talking dozens every year? Single digits every year? What are we talking about here?
Speaker 3: To me? It varies.
Speaker 5: I know there's been an uptick ever since twenty fifteen, so it was like three to four a year as far as I know from what my buddy Evan said, it's probably like nine to ten a year.
Speaker 3: That's like, what the freak, dude, what's going on? So they find people, but half of them they don't find They don't know if they fell into a cave, got lost, got whatever. But yeah, it's it's weird. It's it's it's it's it's really weird.
Speaker 4: So that's just one national park too. There's a lot of national parks that have a lot of sketchy shit that go on with them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like a lot a lot.
Speaker 4: Huh. So did you, like, did you ever find out what happened to the people with the missing vehicle? With the vehicle? I mean did they.
Speaker 3: Now, we did, and he kept he actually kept in contact and then nextly, you know, they just tell him they just stop asking to worry about it.
Speaker 4: Let you know, all right, that's always a positive thing. Yeah, right, right, So I wonder if they like they lock down the park specifically too, when they have any kind of encounters that are unexplained that people are calling in.
Speaker 3: I think they do.
Speaker 5: And in my opinion, I'm not going to name him. I can tell you guys after, but one of my good friends, now he's kind of like my mentor. He was a pilot for the army, but he did a helicopter.
Speaker 3: I forgot what you guys call him. Yeah, so I don't know, but anyway, yeah, he was a pilot and then after that he left and he started working for the for the CIA, and then he worked for another private organization called Critter Hitter Teams.
Speaker 4: I was like, what the hell is that git Hitter Teams.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he's like, well, example, if you have certain hunters that go out, you know, go hunt deer or whatever, and let's say old Joe blow ends up missing and then.
Speaker 5: We find him contorted and broken in half and stuffed in a tree, nine foot up. We have to go shut the park down, and we got to go take out what's doing that.
Speaker 2: The fact brought up that option as a thing like that's not something that happens real, Like, you know, just in case, I guess we're the team they call, well, you mean, justin case, dude.
Speaker 4: The creditor real? Well is predator real?
Speaker 3: They're they're out, They're.
Speaker 4: Out here freaking collecting skulls and spines, like damn.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But that kind of led me open to like the whole dog Man theory and all that stuff and just you know, all this stuff when it comes to Ruberu and all that and Bigfoot and like wild Man and just all that stuff. But it's just it's it's really really interesting when you have a lot of aspects when it comes to missing people on what the outcomes are. Right when it comes to kids being gone. Next thing, you know, they've had a search team comb that air two hundred times, and then you see that kid perfectly fine on that same trail and he's walking towards you put no shoes on. Yeah, right, where the frick did you go? The time slip, like what happened? You know? And then that's where the whole portals come into effect, right, like, yeah, you know, did you go in somewhere and then something escort you out, Like what's going on?
Speaker 4: So like that little three year old that disappeared, and then they comb that area for days, It was like like two days or something, the same spot over and over again. Then all of a sudden just showed back up right where they had walked in. A million people walked past the spot and just was like, hey, I'm here, and it was really weird. I looked at that case and I thought that was such a strange thing. Strange thing because not only was the child fine, like not maltnourished, not dehydrated, wasn't like you know, didn't have any visible wounds. Really was just kind of like there and survived on on its own for I think I can't remember if it was a girl boy, but for like it was like forty eight fifty two hours or some weird number that normally, normally after twenty four hours something, you know, their chances of survival go down dramatically. But you're talking all on your own and you're like three years old. Yeah, it's just a weird. It's weird. I've seen a couple of those that just don't make any sense because it's do they go somewhere? I mean, is there something watching out for them? I don't know. It's but what happens in the national parks are very strange too, like the coincidences of people going missing, a lot of conversations about different type of cryptids that are around them, you know, alien conversations, stuff like that. It makes you wonder, are these hubs. Is that why they created these national parks specifically in these areas? You know, is there something that we aren't aware of and that's why? Or is it just because they're just so beautiful and just random spots everywhere? I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who knows.
Speaker 5: And like you said, they could be like dumbs underneath these national parks and you know, hey, let's uh whoever the government aid he says, Hey, let's give all Timmy or Warrewoff Timmy a light, a grain light to go out there and see how he interacts with the public.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, with that being said and the fact that you brought up, you know, church and that you do a little bit of some end time prophetic conversation when it comes to the cryptid conversation, the Bigfoot, the dog men, the rugaroo, all these cryptids, like you said. We have had a guest on the show a few times which we do need to get him back on soon named Scott Pace and he is somebody who has had multiple encounters with bigfoot and dogmen. He believes that these are borderline angelic beings, that they would not harm human beings. They would not, They wouldn't. Like to give the example that you said, they wouldn't rip a person apart and throw them in a tree somewhere. Demons might do that, but bigfoot are angelic, they would never do this. And then we've also heard the flip opposite of that from other people who have a lot of firsthand experience, and they might have a Native American lore to back them up to say that no, no, these things are basically just a step above interdimensional demons. You on need a fuck with them, and this and this, so like, as far as your research and your beliefs, where do the Bigfoot fall in?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 5: So I try to look at the whole the whole layout of everything, right if you look at all the reports, okay, for people's like you know, writing in whatever, there's more bad encounters than there are good. Hands down, There's more people getting her, there's more people missing, there's more people getting torn apart than there is someone having a you know, him frolicking through the freaking damn hells with this thing, you know what I mean. These things are temperamental. These things are aggressive. If they want to kill you, they're going to kill you. That's hands down, unless you have certain things, you know, just to stop these things with. To me, in my opinion, those people lucked out, hands down. Yeah, they cut the right one at the right time, you know. Yeah, that's just that's just straight up my opinion. But also too though there's also a flip side of that. Long and longer I'm doing this, the more and more I'm seeing it's actually spiritual as well, because if you look at other cases too.
Speaker 3: A lot of these rugarus, a lot of these bigfoots have been stopped by people calling Jesus name, I need to just get away from me, and they just stop and they turn around and walk away. Right. It just depends on the encounter, just depends on the totality of the circumstances. If it's physical, if it's interdimensional, if it's spiritual.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and yeah, so you think that there's a little bit of just making sure here spiritual, physical, and air dimensional. A lot of people will group all of that into the same category. I am of the belief that interdimensional shit could be happening completely external of the spiritual conversation. Maybe the two are connected, maybe not, I don't know. And all that is happening on top of our physical reality but also separated from it, but also connected to it. It's it's complica and I get that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So as you're describing it, are you saying that these are different classifications are kind of all encompassing. What's to do here?
Speaker 3: To me? I think they're different classifications, right, because you got the physical right, the ones that have been shot, that have been killed, you know, you got bodies and the government agencies pick them up, and you know, then you got spiritual ones that you know if people have called out any Ima Jesus and these things walk away and they disappear, and then interdimensional if you're tracking one next thing, you know, where the hell did the footprints go? You know, this thing walk through a portal or going the inner Earth? Who knows? Did he get zapped up my aliens. Who knows, you know, he's down there is doing recon as a scout. I don't know, but I try to look at that as in like three different you know, as like three different parts I hear.
Speaker 2: But yeah, and so you know the dog men, where do they fall as far as from your understanding of what this the Cryptic Conversation is concerned, because before we had our guy Scott on the show, I had heard of were wolves. I had never heard of dog men, which are completely different and all of this is very different from the Rue Guru believe or not as far as the local legends and Lord of Louisiana I go. But so dog men, from your understanding, what are they?
Speaker 3: So? Okay?
Speaker 5: Like, okay, so I'm gonna go on three different things on this as well. The government some of them are government created. Talking to a couple of friends of mine, some of them are how do you put it? When it comes to okay, because they got two.
Speaker 3: Friends there were they were X Freemason's Illuminati and Satanic. They actually ran in the Satanic realms. These those as bodyguards and assassins. Okay, they conjured up these things.
Speaker 2: Or wait, who's using them. Is that the Sasquatch or the Freemasons.
Speaker 3: Satanists, right, like high ranking Satanists, right, gotcha. Yeah, So if they're doing their sances or they're doing sacrifices or whatnot, they use these things to patrol perimeters. Right. Or let's say, oh Mikey has a problem with oh Jeff and he's totally went against the coven.
Speaker 5: Right, Okay, well we need to take them out. How are we going to do that, Well, let's send an assassin to go kill them. Well, they usually conjure up a dog man or from what.
Speaker 3: He stated is that once you get up in the high in the Satanic realm, right, if you get to a level eleven, he says, they give you a choice. You can either become a witch, a wizard, a vampire, or a dog man. Right. So a lot of them stray from the dog man because the transformation hurts so freaking bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, but when they do it, that's where the physicality comes in. That basically, a demon just completely transforms your body into what you into, what you need. That's where you get the mountain witches, That's where you get the skin walkers from because these things fully let the spirits take over and transform their bodies and they use them as hitmen.
Speaker 2: So I've heard very similar things. And depending on which source you read, someone will say that it's like the Oto in the upper levels of them that's doing this. Some will say it's up there's all kinds of dark occult groups, right, But I've heard and you're saying level eleven, some will say level three, sixty, whatever, whatever numbers and shit, right, But yeah, whenever you get to a certain level as far as black magic goes, like actual magic, not biting some incense and doing some things to make you feel good, we're not talking about that. We're talking about truly calling upon the dark Lord to do evil shit and like overtly you know what you're getting into on that one, right. I've heard very similarly that when you get to a certain level, you get to choose whether you want to continue down your route of magic, which would be witch in warlock, or you go of the vampiric route. And no, I don't mean energy vampires, which that concept sounds really gay to me. I'm just whatever, but talking about real vamporism or the shape shifter route. But I've also heard that if you go shape shifter as in dog men or skin walk or were wolf or whatever. Transforming from a human to the creature is the easy part. Transforming back from the creature to a human typically will kill the part.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I actually only think there's and again I understand you have to check the sources here. I can only think of three examples throughout the course of human history of somebody that was able to make the transformation from human animal and then from animal to human and survive. And that wasn't like they were able to do it at a whim. That was they were able to do it one fucking time.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Usually, Yeah, Yeah, I've heard of that too, and that's why a lot of them, what I've heard is that they usually just stay in that in that you know, right, instead of transforming back that they do they'll die. Yeah, that's why a lot of them just stay in it. But yeah, it's very very very interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We actually have somebody of that's one of our affiliates, Tinfoil Hats, that's experienced the dog ben and has an interesting Uh he actually goes out and he hunts cryptids too, doesn't he. Yeah, if I remember it, Yeah, he goes out too. Because we're he lives, They've had all sorts of stuff. It's like it's like the Bermuda Triangle where he lives, and there's a lot of stuff that goes on because of the burial grounds and everything that's around him. But his story is really interesting. And then we just had We've had quite a few people on that have talked about different dogmen stories and different bigfoot encounters or what they've heard from other people. And it's like, all across the board we have, you know, some some really enjoy them, some you know, really do not enjoy their encounters with you know. I think it's just a wide spectrum. I wonder if there's like different races of them, different variants.
Speaker 3: I think there is, you know, because you got the Yeddi, you got the Yawie, You've got yeah, you know, the big dude up in the north, the northeast old Patty, you got the southern ones that are red and they're smaller and more aggressive. Yeah, oh yeah, I think there's different races of them.
Speaker 4: I wonder if that changes what their abilities are, Like I wonder if some are able to you know, open portals, or if some have to have somebody else do it? Can they become invisible? Are they able to mask certain things of themselves?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: I wonder if there's like different temperaments depending just like horses, for example, that we're just talking about each horse's Some horses are really really calm, really sweet horses, and like you can you know, they're just work horses and they're really kind. And then you have the Arabs that are very cranky and pissy and don't want to be around people and they're hot bloods, and so I wonder if that's kind of the same when it comes to these types of conversations as well. So they are intermixed with humans, and humans are transforming into these things and being stuck, you know, do they lose their mind? Are they trapped in their trapped in these bodies and become evil because they can't transform back? Do they have bloodluss? You know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Lots of questions for sure, the same way that that's like saying, so you know, an alien race reaches out to Earth and they meet humans, like, are all humans the same? I don't know, dude. There's these one humans that say they're from this place called Brooklyn. They're fucking assholes. Meanwhile, we got these other humans. They claim that they're from this place called Florida, and I actually think they're kind of impervious to magic and death. There's this thing called a Florida man. We're learning more about them. Meanwhile, you know what I'm saying, it's like the same way the humans run the gambit. I believe aliens run the gambit, and I think it's very much in line that possibly the sam Squench runs in line with this, they run the gambit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so does your team have like so they get hired to go out and do your private security for people that are wanting to do like I guess, adventures.
Speaker 5: So okay, So example, so if we do like research expeditions or whatnot, we'll go do that. But like the company I got, the CW Operations, we actually help people that are actually having like problem when it comes to spiritual and when it comes to cryptids and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: So, oh gosh, I'll just let's talk about okay.
Speaker 5: So the first all okay, Yeah, So the first one we actually got called on was in Whitleyville, Tennessee.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna say her name, but we got called out because something was trying to get in their cabin, something was killing their chickens, something was being very aggressive running and hitting their cabin, leaving claw marks and stuff.
Speaker 5: Well, so before I take a case, right, I talked to the person. I try to find out what their background is, right, what they do, what are they into spiritually? All this stuff, and that will kind of dictate on Okay, it's a go or now, because if we do that, we're gonna waste our time and then they're gonna go back to their Shenanigans and I'm gonna open up this thing again and.
Speaker 3: It's just gonna start from square one, right, So.
Speaker 5: This is where I kind of learned the hard way on that. So this is kind of like our first case. We got called out too, so we had to deal with the skin walker from what I was told.
Speaker 2: So where was this?
Speaker 3: This was in Whitleyville, Tennessee.
Speaker 2: That's very out of character for the skin walkers to be that far east.
Speaker 3: But okay, but it turns out though they're actually called mountain witches here. Okay, so yeah, skinnies are straight up west. But as far as that, here's the intel that we got. So one of my friends, she works for she's worked for the CIA. But one of her buddies, I'll just script, Yeah, William Knighthawk. You guys ever heard of them?
Speaker 2: The name's familiar.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So at the Navajo native that actually had made a I want to say, a profession, but he talks about it on his YouTube channel about how.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I want to kind of put it to the test. I wanted to put it to the test.
Speaker 5: So I was like, Hey, I've never dealt with the skinny before, so I need to know how to come about this.
Speaker 3: It's like, okay, so are you find the bones? So here's what happened. He he actually did like a lot of digging for me in this area. So it turns out that there was a cave system thirty feet away from this lady's house. What she did was as soon as her and her husband drove on the land, they didn't even unload yet from the U haul, she saw the cave. She put an offering down at the cave.
Speaker 5: The FU and they did, yeah, put an offering down at the cave and stated, Hey, to all.
Speaker 3: The spirits that are here, we're not here to trash your land. We're here to live amongst you. Guys, so we come in peace basically, right. So what happened was.
Speaker 5: I started talking to his basically to his family that live in this area, that go back way wherever. So what they found out in like I guess, like the Indian archives. What he said is that in this era we went to, there were three different factions of tribes here.
Speaker 3: Okay, they were having problems with these three Indian witches is what we're called.
Speaker 5: They were rogue, So they were causing havoc between these three tribes.
Speaker 3: Well, they were getting sick of it, so they were hunting these things down. They cornered them into the cave and they killed them. Before they killed them, one of them basically set a spell. So it turns out it's almost like a poltergeist. Right. So it turns out that if anybody puts an offering at the entrance of this cave at this exact time, our spiritu will be free. Well three hundred years later, what happened, That's what she did.
Speaker 4: Some pocus pocus shit, Yeah, but she was.
Speaker 5: Into like all kinds of missed like weird stuff. So so it basically ramped up from there. So as soon as she did it, the first night nothing happened. Second night, as they're you know, getting stuff done around the house, they were hearing something.
Speaker 3: Slammed against their cabin. This is weird, so they put up cameras. They started seeing shadow creatures running in and out of the cave. No, and then yeah, And then the next week they had a neighbor that was I think he was I think he was fifty yards away because they lived on this like area where there was a valley and a hauler and then you know, there was like three farmhouses there and one of them was a cabin, which was hers. Well, the guy that.
Speaker 5: Just moved in, he literally left a week later, just I'm out bone, he just left. Well, she started talking to the neighbor that was across the street, like, hey, why did so and so leave. She was like, well, it turns out that he saw a nine foot creature running through his field and then stop and turned and looked at him and started running towards the house and you just shut it.
Speaker 3: And then he's like I'm not dealing with this crap, and he was out. He left, So she's like, huh, that's weird. So after that, like as weeks go on, they kept seeing shadow people and stuff running through the yard. And then she would wake up up with entities in her house, like seeing shadow figures and stuff. So she would try to do her rituals and stuff and nothing was working. It was making it worse. Then they put up a chicken coop.
Speaker 5: Then they put up a chicken coop, and next thing you know, her chickens were going missing, like getting pulled through the frickin chicken wire and feathers everywhere, and it was leaning back to the cave.
Speaker 4: I think never seen the movie The Descent, because like, as soon as I said, I would be out so fast, yeah, thank you. Nope, that movie. That movie there has scarred me from going in near any kind of cave opening. And I'm like, no, I'm good. As soon as I saw when I'd be out, I would have gone that day.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So so after that, like I said, they put up cameras and they were seeing these things happen. Well, they had a camera directly pointed out their chicken.
Speaker 3: Coop because of that.
Speaker 5: Well, during the night they went through their video recording because they went out.
Speaker 3: To feed the chickens. The next day, more ended up missing. They're like, oh, we got it, we got it. We got this person, kept thinking it was a person. So next thing you know, you've seen two nine foot shadow things running out of the cave real fast. Then you've seen their camera view start to move away from the chicken coop, and then you heard a bunch of noise, and that was that.
Speaker 4: Nope, yeah, I don't fuck with stuff like that. I'd be like, okay, so I'm moving right now, like this second.
Speaker 3: And then she said that her and her husband two almost every night, maybe laying down, and they'd feel like there was like an underground a railroad going underneath their capita, and their house would shake.
Speaker 4: How could you stay there? Like, I don't understand that.
Speaker 2: I never understood that because a certain demographic thinks that these things are charming. I'm not gonna say what demographic that is, but I think we all know where I'm going with this. The type that's like, oh, I'm gonna leave offering outside the cave, bitch, stop that. Why why would we do that?
Speaker 4: As soon as you said there was a cave, I'd been like, so no, nope. If it moved it as well, and you can hear them underneath, how could you even sleep? I couldn't sleep I'd be I'd be so paranoid there's no way I could sleep even even at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So, so like two months later, she contacted one of my friends, and my friends contacted me, Hey, talk to this girl.
Speaker 3: She she Genian's help. She called law.
Speaker 5: Enforcement out there. They're like, we don't know what's going on. Just watch out for feral people whatever.
Speaker 2: Watch out for feral people, people people living in the mountains.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: And the fact they were so nonchalant about that too. Look, bro, we don't know what to tell you. Just kind of be on the look out for feral people. The fuck you God damn.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And what's what was a bummer was they only had like two deputies at the time for that whole area. So it's like like what do you got, you know? But anyways, Yeah, so I talked to her. We scheduled an appointment. Okay, just give us the whole overview of everything, just that we we can look it up on Google, GPS and all that. So we were doing very very very hard intel like three months prior to that, just you know, just so we can get there. And so we had to cut it short, like we had to literally go like the next month because it was really ramping up, like, all right, well we'll get there. We'll get there as quick as possible.
Speaker 2: What month was else? Do you remember it was?
Speaker 3: I think it was in April.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, I was gonna say, please don't tell me it was March to April. But okay, all right, anyway, moving on.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So, yeah, so we finally went there. I had a team of at the time I had I had a team of five to six guys. So this guy's prior military law enforcement bounty hunter.
Speaker 5: So these guys all have their own personal encounters too, mind you, when it comes to when it comes to phenomenons UFOs like entities, cripts all that, they've all had their own personal experiences, so you know.
Speaker 3: Anyways, yeah, so they want to help.
Speaker 5: So we came up with the game plan and yeah, so as soon as we got there, we've seen her there doing her stuff with sage and candles, and I was like, for real, okay, just stop the stuff.
Speaker 3: You're making it worse. Come over here and talk to about right. So what we did was so first off, right off the bat, I try to do everything as biblically as possible, so that way nothing attaches to us and follows us back home. Right, So, we get all the guys in corner up, we pray over each other, annoys in aile, we get all our weapons, we annoint everything, and we're good to go.
Speaker 5: So so she basically shows us the cave.
Speaker 3: We kind of look at it, we kind of get a game plan, and at the same time, my buddy's flying his drone getting an aerial view of everything. That me and my buddy Brian, we get on our four wheelers and we just check out the area right on where she took pictures of these things. So this is crazy part. I'll send this to you guys. She took a picture when she went out to the chicken coop. She heard a noise before we got there, and she took a snapshot and you see clearly almost looks like a dog man, but it's the silhouette of it looking through the brush and then it just duck down.
Speaker 2: Now when you say this, I have to ask this. We have had people come on the show that will bring these pictures that they took where they you can clearly see this is right here. It's in the those ones.
Speaker 3: You got a circle it and like, hey, bro, you haven't opened up your third eye. You can't see it.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, you see exactly where I'm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hate that. I even comment on Facebook and crap all the time, Like, dude, you make freaking literally people who really want to do this crypti research. He looked like fools to the public. You guys need to stop.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you physically can't see it.
Speaker 2: Or even worse, whenever it's like a picture of a baby bigfoot that is clearly clearly AI, like, it's it's not even funny. This isn't even like I could take a Halloween mask of a bigfoot, throw it into a bush and take a picture and it would look more realistic than what you're showing me right now. But like, yeah, there's a real photo. Did you take it? No, this was sent to me by a guy who was sent to him by guy who's like in the No, and it's like, bro, please don't insult everybody's intelligence here, what are we doing here?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So what was cool was we actually took pictures of tracks and these tracks, I'll actually send it to you too. I can actually send it to you right now via email.
Speaker 2: But it looks like sending in the chat. Oh god, I got or share your screen. I mean, either way it goes, honestly.
Speaker 3: Let me see it real quick.
Speaker 5: But yeah, so we took a picture of this track and it looked like almost looked like a human foot at the bait at the bottom part of it, but then it looked like it was like five claws, almost like almost like a gigway claw or something.
Speaker 3: It's weird, man, let me find it real quick.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 4: Wait, I'm way too of a person that's like, Nope, there's no way I can see something something behind you.
Speaker 3: Send it to you, guys, I can't freaking you can't really see it.
Speaker 2: Dude, No, you ain't making it.
Speaker 4: If yeah, if you send it on if you are able to pull up on your computer, you can drop it into the chat or you can you can send it to him.
Speaker 2: Either way, either way, it's fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's crazy. So what happened? So she's out here staging and doing all this shit, thinking that she's helping, and then these things are being so bullsy at bullsy ballsy. Wow, my brain just went in two places at once to be strong to be standing there watching her like broad daylight. So what happened? Like, once you guys figured out. What was your game plan to take care of this? Like, were you decided to go in the cave?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So we did that.
Speaker 5: So not only that, me and the guys we do a lot of caving too, so we're like, oh, yeah, come on buddy, So we're like, let's it's.
Speaker 4: Good for you. I can't there's no way, Like, I don't care how many of us there are, what's in that cave, I'm not going in the cave.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if you go on on my Instagram, I actually got video and photos of us in the cave systems or where we went.
Speaker 5: But anyways, Yeah, so we went in and we brought like three hundred foot of rope for repelling and stuff like that, just in case, and so we went as far as we can go. But the crazy part was that there were certain passages that were like concreted off and then you keep going and going and you take a hard left and this one has like bars on it, like that's weird, and you just keep.
Speaker 3: Going in the cave, right, what the fuck? Yeah, it was weird.
Speaker 5: And then so we came up to we had to tie off to this part of my Sorry guys for all you cavers out there.
Speaker 3: We had to tie off to this stelec tie.
Speaker 5: I know that's bad, but whatever, So we did that and then we dropped down about a good thirty feet and there was water coming down, and then we had to climb up this like mesa looking thing. As soon as we went up that mesa looking thing, it dropped down one hundred feet.
Speaker 3: It was pitch block. We dropped the cam light down and we're like, well, this as far as we go because we ran out of rope, so we backtracked. We didn't see anything. We just backtracked, try to looked for foot prints. Nothing. Okay, this is weird. So we get out.
Speaker 5: We kind of come up with the game plan because it's getting dark. So like, okay, well I have my buddy Tea. He's up on top taking the high ground. He's got his thirty three lapua pointed at the entrance with nods.
Speaker 3: We're over here. We're almost like an l formation.
Speaker 2: Right wait, wait, what the fuck did he bring a three thirty lapuola into a cave?
Speaker 3: For?
Speaker 2: Like? What is he?
Speaker 3: You know he didn't bring it into the cave. He took the high ground at night, pointed at the entrance at the cave.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, what kind of ring is aim for here? God? Alright?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, So anyways, like I was saying, yes, so at nighttime we kind of set it up so if anything comes out of the cave, you know, we can do some observation look at it, and then if it goes to ship, we can be ready. So yeah, nothing happened. So I'm like, man, I hope this ain't a bus, you know what I'm saying. And then but then at night time when we're camp and out on her camera, she's seen shadow things go across going through our camp. We didn't hear anything. Tea was doing firewatch. He didn't see anything that night. And then yeah, and then we went to another cave because we followed these tracks that I'm gonna send you guys here right freaking out off my phone. We followed to this other cave that they showed us that she thinks that they were coming out of and it was a good sixty foot drop. So we tied off, went down there, and this is where I started thinking about crawlers, right, the rake, the descent and stuff, because as we're going through these through these caves, they start to narrow out, and we kind of had a spider crawl through this and it kind of nineties to the left and we see something that looks like a shadow figure puk its head out and go back in and we're like, no, uh uh, we're backing out. So we pull our pistols out. And then we came to the conclusion like a lot of this stuff spiritual, it's it's not physical, And what you're doing opened up something that that's out of your control, out of your control.
Speaker 5: So here's what we're gonna do. So whatever you're doing, you have to stop. You got to get these cursed objects out of here.
Speaker 3: You gotta burn them. We're gonna pray over your land. We're gonna put anointroll on things, holy water, salt, stuff like that. And everything was good to go, and then turns out she started doing her chiganigans again and it basically ramped up to ten and she picked up and she moved, Yeah, that's the last of it, and that and that cabin is still empty as far as we know. And that was three years ago.
Speaker 2: Wow, you got did you get paid for this? Just curious, like it was a consultant thing and all this or was this for the content.
Speaker 3: This was actually just because we really wanted to generally help somebody. Like I didn't ask for money, I didn't do anything like, yeah, well you know, we'll come here to help you out. So they want to throw a little bread, I'm cool with that. If not, I don't care, you know, just yeah, just want to help you guys out.
Speaker 2: And how big.
Speaker 3: So we had about five to six at the time, no doubt.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Raven, I cut you off.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, Oh you're good. I was just gonna say, to date, how many cases have you gone on and how many people have you been able to help?
Speaker 3: So this one was really scary. This one really really sucks because it really really freaking hurts me. So one of my buddies Bear County big Foot. You ever heard of him?
Speaker 2: I feel like I have.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Anyways, his name is David Good Dude. He's based out of Texas. He hit me up, He's like, hey man, this was a year ago. He's like, hey, I want to get a hold of you. But this lady, she hit me up. She don't know what's going on.
Speaker 5: Her parents own a they're basically own like a farm land out in the in the area, almost in like dog Man like like the Triangle area in Texas, but pretty close to I think.
Speaker 3: Or something like that. But they're having problems out there with their cattle getting torn up.
Speaker 5: So they're thinking it's coyotes. It's too big to be coyotes. And this is how they make a living, it's off their cattle. They keep calling sheriff's deputies out. They're not finding a damn thing.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, if it keeps coming back, let us know, we'll have someone close to the area. So it happens again, something's getting close to the house. They're hear and growls. They call law enforcement. Law enforcement gets there. These things are already gone in the brush, and that's that, right. So she's confiding to me about it, and then I decided to call you. I was like, okay, so if you could, if we could FaceTime these people, that would be great. That way I can get a feel of what they're like. You know, I don't want to go there, waste all our money, and these guys are cuckoo's right, right, So that's time and energy off of us. So we talked to them. We talked to the to the daughter, and she seems like legit scared. She's a nurse. She's like, I have I am not being crazy. I'm letting you know what's going on.
Speaker 5: This is what's going on with my mom and dad, and I'm really really really scared. If you guys can at least come out here check it out, I would have.
Speaker 3: Some peace of mind. Cool, all right, let me talk to the guys because we all have jobs. Let's kind of coordinate schedules.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: So we all talked about it. Okay, Cool, we'll be out there the earliest three weeks from now. Cool. Two weeks goes by.
Speaker 5: I get a text from from my buddy David and he's like, hey, don't worry about the freaking don't worry about the trip.
Speaker 3: Man. I was like, why, what's going on everybody? Okay? He's like, no, her parents have gone missing and they can't find him.
Speaker 2: Oh shure.
Speaker 5: So yeah, so the door was open, looks like someone kicked the door open. There is a there's you know, stuff flipped over. Yeah, and they can't find him and they're still looking for him. So yeah, she's in the straw and yeah, we don't know what's going on. So I'll keep you posting.
Speaker 3: I'm like ah man, okay, shit, you know, so that's that that was one of them.
Speaker 2: And how long ago that.
Speaker 3: That was about a year ago, like a year and a half ago.
Speaker 4: Never found him.
Speaker 3: Now they never found him?
Speaker 2: Oh shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So and then this, uh, the next one went on. It was in It was in White Mountain, Tennessee. So my buddy Paul, he does a lot of the Facebook stuff and forms and all that, and somebody written him from from from from Mountain City, Tennessee, that Hey, there's a lot of homeless out here and like people dying, and it's backing up to my land. You got all these logging roads, and I'm generally freaking out because I'm hearing some weird stuff out here and it's getting close to my horses, to the cattle, and I'm really freaking out. And law enforcement can only do so much. Could you guys camp out in this area for like two days and just let me know what's going on, Like, yeah, yeah, it's only like a three hour trip from us.
Speaker 3: We'll just do it over the weekend. Let's do it. So this is where I learned the hard way. Never bring a team under five ever. Ever, I only had three guys at that time because all they get scheduling. You know, a lot of the guys can make it. So I'm like, ask it. We'll just go with the team of three.
Speaker 5: So it was me, my buddy, Tea, and Paul. So we leave on a Friday, head up there, talk with her. She showed us where the logging roads are. We drive as far as the truck can go, and law enforcement. We actual talked to law enforcement up there, like, hey, this is where we've can find a lot of dead homeless, a lot of missing homeless.
Speaker 3: Tent's been randosacks, stuff like that, and it's been kind of weird out here. So be careful. Here's my card, call me if you need anything. Cool. So at least they know or what area we're going to be at and what time we're going to be back. So anyway, so we get there, we drive as far as the truck can go, and we get our gear.
Speaker 5: We hike down about a good half a mile from the truck into this area to where there was mountains all on the side of us, and we're lik in it like killboxes, you know, which is bad, but you know, we things to come to us to kind of see what's going on. So we do that setup camp, and we always have a rule whoever drives these the keys and the freaking gas and the gas door or underneath and the fender or something.
Speaker 3: Because God forbid you have the keys and you get drug off, we're screwed. You know what I meant happen.
Speaker 5: So so we did that to set up camp eight dinner and this is pushing about twelve o'clock at night. And at the time, my buddy Tea was a big, big skeptic because of the incident that happened at the Skinwalker Cave. He's like, ah, we didn't see you, damn thing man, just there's just spirits and stuff.
Speaker 3: So he was pissed.
Speaker 5: So I was like, come on this, come on, just go with us on this one. He's all right, I'll go. So this totally transformed his outlook on forever. Now he's full fledged into it. So this is probably the scariest I've ever been at doing this.
Speaker 3: So twelve o'clock hit, We got the fire going, Paul's going to sleep, Me and Ti are just sitting there talking. We got all our kid on. And but before that though, that happened before we set up camp, I set triple arms around the camp about fifty yard radius out around us, and these triple arms. If you trip it, it starts going nuts, right.
Speaker 5: So we got that going on, and I guess, like I said, Paul goes to sleep, Me and Tier are talking, and then we start hearing the.
Speaker 3: Rocks roll down the mountain behind us where the truck was at. So we're just kind of we're kind of listening, and he goes, what the hell is that. I'm like, well, something's coming to scope us out. I think could be a deer, who knows. Just just keep listening. And then we're hearing leaves crunch. And this is the middle of like November, so all the folios is down, you got leaves and everything. And then we're hearing leaves crunch about one hundred yards away from us, walking towards us. And it's not it's not on four legs. It's bipedal. You can clearly tell it's a bipedal.
Speaker 5: We're like, I wonder if it's one of those hoboes or you know something, you know, because you can clearly see the fire if you're on top of the mountain, right, And then it stops about a good seventy five yards away from us, and we heard it stop, and then we slowly just stand up and we're just looking. So we kind of kind of put the.
Speaker 3: Fire out a little bit, throw our nods on, and we're just listening, just listening. Next thing we know, we hear a branch break on the left of us, and then we hear something running. And when we hear it running, to me, it made me laugh because it almost sounded like a oh God, I like almost like a chimp, like like that running shit. And I was like, what the hell was that? And t you was like what. We just started laughing, like what the hell was that? I don't know. So as we go investigate that area, we go towards where we heard that noise. Next thing, you know, the northern alarm trips off, which is by the truck. It trips off, so we're like shit, so we go hauling butt back. The problem is with these trip alarms, I have to manually set it back up. So we get there, we don't see anything.
Speaker 5: I set it up. Next thing you know, it starts to rain. The south alarm trips off. We're like, dude, they're just okadoning us right now.
Speaker 3: We're just running back and forth so we go step that back up and then Paul's still asleep mind you. I'm like, dude, wake the freaking up, and he's like, yeah, I'm up, I'm up, and we're telling me, aybro, we're having contact. We don't know what's going on. So he's like, yeah, yeah, I'll be up. Well, paw out some stuff going on. He was just out of it, so whatever. So it was really just me and Tea that we're up. So as me and t are kind of like back to back just listening. We're hearing tree shake, we're hearing running around us, but we're not seeing anything. It's the part that pisses me off is we're not seeing the damn thing. We've got our freaking u got our stream lights on our rifles looking, we've got nods like nothing. We're not seeing anything. But they're staying outside the perimeter. They're just testing the perimeter, is what they're doing. So we're like, all right, whatever. So he's getting tired, pushing like one thirty in the morning. I'm getting a little amped. I'm not tired. So he goes in his tent.
Speaker 5: I kind of creep back in my tent, but I'm in the prone position, just listening, looking listening. Well, you do that for a minute, I start to kind of doze off. As I'm dozing off, I wake up to the noise going on there. Well it was Tea throwing up.
Speaker 3: What happened was before he threw up, what he told me after the fact was that he heard something walking up to his tent did the same boom, like that happened to me back in the tacky. He said, he started spinning. He had to get off his cot. And when he did that, when he threw up, I woke up, came out of the tent. That's when all the alarms tripped off, all at once.
Speaker 5: Sports Southeast West all started tripping off. I said, fuck this. I picked a tree.
Speaker 3: I couldn't see the target, but I picked a tree and I fired five shots. Boom boom boom, boom boom boom. And you hear these things just taking off and running as the alarms are going off. Yeah, and uh like Hee's like crying, like like trying to clean himself up with his rifle off, you know, just like this ain't happening, you know, and like it's happening. And after that we go set up each alarm, and then we're just back to back that whole night. It's raining and we got our ponchos on. We're just chilling Pauls in the tent and just kind of keeping an eye. And then next thing we know, five o'clock hits Sons coming up and everything's chill out. It's just calm.
Speaker 4: So we're like, yeah, how many of them do you think that they were coming there?
Speaker 3: I think there are four to five. Honestly, I think they are four to five.
Speaker 4: So they scouted you first, figured out the perimeter, and then figured out how to get around the trip alarms to get close enough to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly in my opinion, and also too, to me, they went after the biggest threat and they're going to work their way down because teams like Team's like six three, like three hundred pounds, just big lumberjack dude, and uh yeah, so that's to me, So I think they were either I think they're I think they were a bigfoot because we were hearing weird noises, we were smelling nasty ass smells, and just just how fast they were moving. They ain't no human way possible someone can move that fast and brush ain't no way. So what kind of came to it was like, okay, suns up, let's.
Speaker 5: Just go do a perimeter check. Let's go, let's go see if we can find anything. Right, So we go past the triple arms.
Speaker 3: They literally carved out a path and it's about as big as an suv. Branch is broken and everything and you clearly see leaves kicked up and just he just a path. So we followed the path up the mountain and there's nothing but Applachia Mountains as far as you can see. So I'm like, yeah, they got big foot problems, hands.
Speaker 4: Up, hands down, crazy.
Speaker 3: So we're like, yeah, let's just get the freak out of here. So that was about a good couple miles away from just that lady's house up the logging road, and I'm like, it's really just a hop, skipping and jump for these things just to comb this area, you know, if they move that fast and they can coordinate, and I'm like, yeah, you got bigfoot problems out here, like no joke.
Speaker 4: So yeah, and I didn't realize. I mean, there was somebody else that we talked to that was talking about he has contact with a guy that has had a whole bunch of experiences, and he also said that they were highly intelligent beings. I didn't think when I think about bigfoots, I don't think that they were being that intelligent. But to be able to go unnoticed by so many people for so long, they clearly have to have some type of intelligence. But to be able to anticipate and test the perimeter and then scout it out and then plan out how to take take you guys out, it's a lot more intelligence to what I gave them credence for.
Speaker 2: I'll say that, yeah, yeah, I mean there's examples in the animal kingdom of animals that have a a team like workmanship that we didn't realize. For killer whales, for example, three killer whales will get together and Ramos. Fuck, that's the thing. Though we didn't realize how smart they were. We knew they were intelligent, fine, we didn't realize that they could coordinate and ram Iceberg to knock a seal off so they could all eat, and like this wasn't just a random thing they did. No, No, they've systemically gotten this down to a science. And it's like, all right, maybe there's something else here. So to say that the Sasquatches, you know, and I agree with you. Up until we really started talking more about them, I would have thought that they were relatively retarded, you know, and I don't want to be that guy. But like they look at it, you know, they look it. They whatever cut to. No, they very well might have their own endemic. Shit might even be a fucking what's it what's it called? Whenever you get till lepathy, they might have a telepathic language that they're speaking to each.
Speaker 4: Other that we can't hear and makes more sense.
Speaker 2: It's very possible.
Speaker 4: I mean, I have a girlfriend, Katie that heked the Appalachian Trail for shit. I think it was like a month and like three weeks she did. They like went really far. Yeah, she went really far. She never saw a single thing. She had her keeping contact with me and check and do you checkpoints the whole way. I think I was more stressed out for her and her husband at the time than they were. I was so worried about something happening to them, and they were just like, it'll be fine, it's so good and almost they never had any encounters with people or anything strange the entire time they heightd and they camped out there, they never came in. So but then I had a client that was one of my one of my clients for being her doula born and raised there and some of the stories that she told me, I was like, you know, I'm just I don't really have much of a dozen desire to go up there and go hunting for anything, because man, when you start hunting for things, they start hunting you. And that's just not my jam. I'll say that. But she would tell me weird stories about more or less, so I will say it was more people hunting people than anything else. But she said there is certain areas that the locals know not to go around and to go investigate or to look into what those sounds and sites are, and if things go missing, like their chickens go missing or whatever, she said, you just know to just leave it be. And I like kind of try to press her for more information, and she was like, yeah, I'm just not going to talk about some of the stuff that goes on up there. She's like, I highly recommend that if you're not, like, if you're not born and raised in these certain areas, just never travel and just never go up there because you're not going to know what to look for, and you're going to find yourself in a position that you're likely going to die in. And I was like, just you know, count me out. I'm good, that is.
Speaker 2: Fair, But I mean the Appalachia gets a weird. I feel like it's a misnomer, to be honest with you, Like, granted, yeah, there is some there are certain spots of the Appalachian Mountains where it is hills have eyes. These people have been cut off from society for generations. Like that is a thing we are talking about, very very.
Speaker 4: Small pot she said, little pockets, is what she said. She said little areas. But she said the further out you get away from people, the more things are weird. She said, there's not She's like, some places you just have your normal drama and whatever, she said, but there's other places where you know that you just like you really don't go out there because you aren't really sure what you're gonna find. And I'm like, you know, I I'm not gonna poke the bear, so you don't got to. I'm good. I got kids, deraies Like maybe when I was younger, i'd be more adventurous, but I'm not gonna lie. I'm now with having kids. My main goal is to keep them alive. So it's met out here doing you know, adventurous things. But I think that's crazy though that I didn't think they were that intelligent. But the more people we talk to, the more I hear different stories. I think there's a lot more to the Bigfoots and and all that that they are a lot more intelligent, and they're doing something. I'm here. I just don't know what that something is because people constantly bring them up about you know, they're looking, they're investigating, they're doing something. It's like, well, what are they investigating for? What are they really here for? If they're having all these encounters with people, then they don't seem to be snatching people. So it's like, what are you here collecting? Yeah, I don't understand You're you're doing something. You're not just here for the ships and giggles of it. So what is it for? What do you think?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: They are they hunting people? Are they after specimens? Are they collecting data?
Speaker 6: I mean to me, okay, all group I'll group them all in the one right, So all crypto is in general, I think that.
Speaker 3: We're gonna go with eschatology.
Speaker 5: Okay, I think they're here for specific purpose, for a specific time. So if you look at Revelations six eight, it talks about how.
Speaker 3: On the rider on the.
Speaker 5: Basically on the on the on the green horse comes out and his name was death and hell falls with him, right the if you keep reading it in replation six, it talks about how the third of man will die from from from pestilent's disease.
Speaker 3: Starvation, wars and all that. Also a third of men will be killed by the beasts of the land. Yeah, so its just and you look it up in the in the Greek and all that beast and and the Hebrew is monster, right, you know it could it could be bears lines whatever. But I do believe God's going to use these things for a specific purpose for a specific time. Just to go rogue.
Speaker 2: Now that being said, bigfoots and and uh dog men and vampires, all these the Jersey devil, all this, they have their historical precedents way further back then. Because I'm with you, I believe that we are currently living at least in the beginning phases of the end times. I'm with you one hundred percent here. I don't know if I'll actually get to meet my grandchildren, I would very much like to. I cannot say with certainty that I believe that, but fine, whatever, I hope I'm wrong. But even that being said, these creatures have been around for centuries, and there's documentation of them for centuries. So what explain a little deeper what you mean by this that they're here for a specific time when they've been here since forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so with that, okay, so if you look at them right, to me, I think, okay, during a before the flood happened, to me, it was like Lord of the Rings, bro Nephlow, crypt Is everywhere right then you yeah, yeah, man, all this stuff. And when everything happened, it's like modern ads took over and then these things just kind of just went underground for a while. And I think they're starting to peek back up, man, I really do. A lot of more signs are having a lot more people are getting killed, people missing sightings, you know, UFOs coming, like all these things are just ramping up. But also too, I can also correlate it to we have better technology. Now, we have information at the palm of our hand, like a live feed example, seeing the damn bombs drop right and Iran Like, you know, I could say too that I think they're they're being documented more because of the stuff we have now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, you know too, Like I don't think the Bigfoot are more prevalent now. I feel like people have internet and professional grade cameras in their pockets, so we have more footage of them now. But I don't believe that they are more They're more abundant now than ever before. If anything, I feel like they may be more scarce now than they were three hundred years ago, to be honest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, also too, we're we're also expanding as humanity, right, We're building homes and area is building neighborhoods and areas that we've never have done before, coming down the trees, like we're moving into their areas. And yeah, it's just a big mixture of that. Man.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I have a question, do you.
Speaker 4: Wow just went in my head. I'm sorry, I was thinking about bigfoots and all the different things, and I'm like, wait, what was I going to say? I'm so sorry, I forgot. Oh good, I'll think about it. Hang on, it's his way right out of my head.
Speaker 2: So with your hunting of the cryptids. What other cryptids have you hunted besides Bigfoot? In dogmen?
Speaker 3: It was that skinwalker incident.
Speaker 5: And as far as that, we had one called Operation gray where it was we thinking they were gray Lands basically.
Speaker 3: It was in it was in Alabama. We went, we actually made a truck out to Alabama because one of the guys on my team, Cochrane, him his dad and his nephew, that's a part of our team who's getting was getting activated right now. They went out to Alabama just to go just to go camp out. And they were in this Federal National Park and they had some missing time and some weird things happened to them, and they talked to some of the locals in that area is known for alien activity, known for UFOs and stuff like that, and they had a What he said was they think they had also like a pack of dog men surround him. I was like, are you sure, because to me, you'd be dead, bro. I don't know, yeah, but he's like, yeah, just what I heard what I saw. And then me and my dad seeing a bunch of stuff in the air, heard weird noises and seeing these lights and stuffing hovering above us. And we had missing time and I was like, oh, they got you, like you know.
Speaker 5: So we're like, okay, let's go, let's get the team, let's go back to that area. So we went and what the part the sucky part was it was in the middle of July, so it was freaking humid and hot, and we had a part the vehicle and then we had.
Speaker 3: A high in six miles.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So we did that and then I think we had a I think we had like an aerial phenomenon happened us in my opinion, because that night we set up camp. We're gonna basically just chill out and just wait things that come to us or if nothing happens, hey, we're having a good campout. Man who cares. But in the middle of the night, me and Brian we're doing firewatch, drinking coffee. Braxton got up, he's part of the team too, and as we're talking, we're hearing something off in the distance. It almost sounds like a rocket or like a jet engine far away, and it's getting closer and closer and closer and closer, and it sounds like it's right on top of us. Dude. And as it's right on top of us. We're looking. It's windy, but the trees ain't moving. It's weird. And I go to my watch real quick and look and look at the time, just naturally, because I don't want to get freaking proped up my ass, right, I actually look at the time and it's pushing them like two thirty and then that that that sound lasts for a good of thirty seconds, and we're yelling at each other.
Speaker 4: You freaking hear that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you know, we're trying to look up with you know, just with our flashlights nothing, and then it just shuts off. Everything comes back in. You hear the crickets, you hear the you know, you hear the you know, the freaking leaves and stuff moving. And mind you, the two other ones, three other ones were actually asleep, still asleep, So we're like, what the.
Speaker 4: Hell was that of us slept through all of it.
Speaker 3: They just slept through all of it.
Speaker 4: So as soon as that fan even goes off, I am immediately awake, like without failing it like stops, I'm awakeep. Yeah, and there some of us aren't. Some of us aren't, like you know, demonic and sleep in the silence, you.
Speaker 2: Know, the way the Lord, and shit, who the.
Speaker 4: Hell's You're not a Southerner either. I'm more sudden than you are at this point.
Speaker 2: When it comes to fan.
Speaker 4: The fans is definitely a thing for.
Speaker 2: People who have restless minds. You know how at peace I am with my life. I laid down, I go to sleep because I'm not worried about it if I wake up or not. The Lord's got me. I'm chilling.
Speaker 4: It's a noise, man, I can't handle it. It's so silent. Just see you too much.
Speaker 3: But also think they'll also think it's because you're a mom. True, you're up, you know like the kids.
Speaker 4: You know, Oh, I can actually I'll wake up from the fan. So the fan how I have is strategic. In my room, I will literally wake up from someone walking in front of the fan because I hear the difference in the sounds. And that's how I know when I know one of my kids is in the room, because I like, what's crazy is like I have actually, like one of my ears is pretty damaged and so I don't have that good of hearing actually anymore. And I have constant, like really high pitch ringing in my ears. And so for me, the silence actually physically hurts a lot too, But no, I use the sound to hear my kids, especially when they were a little bitty like they would they were stealth man and so when it they would walk them from the fan, I would hear it, and somehow I'd just wake me up. But I'm way more attuned to the noises in my house, like every little thing, I'm awake.
Speaker 2: Look, I got it.
Speaker 4: And I do parameter checks in my house too sometimes because they get really bad anxiety about like I'll have like extreme hypervigilance and so I'll be awake because of what's going on outside. So I just gotta like check all my kids. Oh I do I sweep the house, you know. I'm just like okay, you know, and I'll feel better about it.
Speaker 2: I got tonightis because I didn't wear ear pro when way too many ranges. I got the ringing NonStop. I'm basically legally deaf. Yeah, the ringing is my white noise machine Raven. I don't know it.
Speaker 4: Like, actually, like this one hurts a lot. My right one hurts like actually hurts all the time and stuff.
Speaker 2: But you would die on my I go on a I don't retreat every year. You would actually sounds like.
Speaker 4: It sounds just I would sleep outside because it's so freaking loud outside here.
Speaker 2: Okay, but go ahead and sleep in August. Oh, I side in Louisiana with your with your Oregonian ass. Let me know that works out for you.
Speaker 4: I can sleep in the heat, thank you. I can sleep in the heat, just fine.
Speaker 2: Heat. It's the cicadas, the mosquitos, You crazy, No.
Speaker 4: No, no, I was gonna say. I was like, I got to sleep in a tent to make sure I don't get eaten alive by the mosquitos. Was like, because, but the cicadas, they're so freaking loud. I could fall asleep through that any day of the week. Yeah yeah, oh yeah. I like sleeping outside. I mean I've always liked it. When I grew up, I had a double like French doors, and so you know, it's so cold that there's not a lot of bugs that come in stuff. And I grew up on a farm, and so I keep my doors open, and just you know, I wasn't super afraid of anything back then that much until we had like this damn cougar that kept trying to, you know, get me and everybody. So that damn thing. I don't know how it survived as long as it did. It's I feel like it's still alive. It's like one of those things that never died. But chickens, well, so no, not the chickens couldn't get to them because my dad is like psycho when it comes to the prison that is the chicken coop because it was like buried. We buried it eight feet into the ground, had concrete pillars all around it. We buried it and had two types of mess. Oh no, Like nothing could get into the coop like at all. So our chickens never got got they were so super safe. All the people around me had issues with their their animals and stuff, but no, my chickens. That was like Fort Knox of a chicken coop and it had like custom ac and it had a heating seem Oh no, like it costs us Like I feel like it costs us like eighteen hundred two thousand dollars to spend and we spent like four weeks building this stand thing. We built it from the ground up. It's like an actual house. We painted it. It had like shutters on it, and.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to be that guy. But tell me more about your quote unquote southernness. Do you have you ever seen my brother's chicken coop?
Speaker 4: I don't want to see it because I feel some type of way about chickens and people that like mistreat them and don't have no nice houses with them.
Speaker 2: So no, no, no, Like the chickens pretty much roam the yard. They yard pimps, like actual.
Speaker 4: I mean I had mine, Mine roam the yard, well I did. I don't have any right now, But they go back into their coop and at night and they get locked up.
Speaker 2: His coop's got wheels on it.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, a lot of people have those.
Speaker 2: They moved around of concrete in the ground. I'm like, what the fuck are you protecting them against? Like, I know, we minxes are a thing. We got dynamite for that.
Speaker 3: Man, I was thinking of grab boys.
Speaker 4: I did. I did love trimmers a little bit too much as a kid, I'll say that definitely for sure.
Speaker 3: It's not like.
Speaker 4: I mean, well, kids like the raking all sorts of stuff that would dig under and try to dig and so my dad was just like nope, wan and messing around, so he like dug it all away and it's still standing today, Like it's still a complete functional right now. It's withstood everything I think it would, like we're standing a freaking volcanic blast because that thing ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, So anyway, so so to circle back, I did have a couple of questions as far as your personal beliefs, So rout the rip flat earth around Earth. I'll just start off from the top and work our way down here.
Speaker 4: I don't just spit out my damn coffee.
Speaker 3: If it's if it's flat, like I could see them hiding it from us, but I really don't carry the way.
Speaker 2: I'm cool with it fair enough. Well, I think Raven Lee and I are both round earthers. Although I give respect to the flat earth community. They've blown the lid off of a lot of things. But just you know, physics are real. So but but whatever.
Speaker 4: Alien Royce sent me, though, roy sent me a thing that was like everybody else is getting there, like kudos to having you know your conspiracy correct. And then the flat earth community is like, why yeah.
Speaker 3: I like that one where they said this is this documentary and this rounder was making fun of this flat earth because the flat ears at a conference, He's like, hey guys, yeah, hey guys, we have brothers and sisters all around the world.
Speaker 2: It was like, what do you mean around?
Speaker 4: I honestly don't carry their way, Like I like listening to the conversation Flat Earth, and I like hearing their their points and at this point like cool, it doesn't really bother me none. But I think it's still funny that they're kind of like.
Speaker 2: So, do you believe that space is real?
Speaker 3: I hope? So?
Speaker 2: Okay, I really do I hope. So man, next question, aliens, what do you believe about them? Now? I'll let me rephrase this sentient life from other planets slash galaxies, slash solar systems or whatever else, like actual living creatures and more than just like you know, a two molecule bacteria cell, like actual living creatures. You believe in these?
Speaker 3: Yes? And yeah, yes I do. Like I said, I go about a biblically. So the Bible line talks about what's here on Earth, right, Yeah, it only tells us that that's it. Yeah, So I wouldn't put it past some like we could have, because the universe is huge. It just keeps expanding. Who's to say, like, we don't have you know this? To me, it's very arrogant for us to think we're the only ones here.
Speaker 2: I agree. So many people are like, oh, I don't believe in aliens, but I believe in demons. And I've always been like, bro, why why are you using those terms interchangeably? What the fuck are we talking about? But these people are like convinced. So you're of the belief that the extra tresh your life could be also created by the Creator.
Speaker 3: I think it can be a bit of both. You ever heard the project?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, so that's kind of like, Okay, he's got a point because, like I said, going back to it, like you've had abduction and stop by people calling the name of Jesus.
Speaker 3: But I think it could be both.
Speaker 5: You know, some of them could hijacket some of them are legit freaking aliens, you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Uh, interdimensional beings your thoughts?
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, okay.
Speaker 2: So we're talking about like a six dimensional being that for whatever reason comes down to the third dimension to fuck with us sometimes for whatever reason.
Speaker 3: Nothing would so freaking surprise me and be like yeah.
Speaker 2: Figures, okay, fair, Now, do you believe that these are angels and demons or very similar to the interplanetary conversation. It could be both.
Speaker 3: It could be both. It just depends on what's going on at the time. What are they here for, what are their motives, what's their mo You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: No, I agree, So now follow a question to that. So the aliens, let's say, aside from Project Bluebeam, where the government puts up holograms in the sky and makes everybody believe that aliens are actually happening, right, if we as a species were to be visited by an extraterrestrial race, let's just leave it as open ended and politically correct as I possibly can here, and it's understood this is not a hoax, It's not a game. These are actual aliens that are coming down the whole thing. Would you personally take this as a net positive or a net negative? I understand your you know, intent has a lot to do with it. We got to see how things shake out. But just off the rip, would you be the type to grab your gun or would you be the type to go and try to like shake its hand. What are you leaning towards?
Speaker 3: I think I would look at it from a distance. I would see what other people do first, I want to go right in, like, hey, what's going on? My name is Timmy. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't go in guns and blaze, and I would just kind of watch it from a distance and just observe and let people do it for me, and then I would see the actions of it and then dictate my protocols on what I would do.
Speaker 2: That's fair. I'm always been with the belief of like just straight up light it up, just because just because if an alien entity has got the tech to make its way to us, I can't imagine they're here for positivity and sharing of light and all these things. There are some people that believe that we're gonna get visited by like the space hippies. I just I can't see it. I think it'd be very more akin to Cortes meeting the Aztecs and like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm not gonna lie though. I'll be standing at a distance with all my gear ready to go, for sure, ready to go.
Speaker 4: I think it's gonna be scientists, like I think it's gonna be multiple teams. I think they'll obviously have a security team, I think, but I think initially if they're not coming to write out the gate, try to conquer. I believe it would be. The scientists like their version of that, so that they can study, observe, gather data because data is the key in everything. You need the data to understand whatever it is that you're researching. So if you're wanting to research a planet, you need to have a security team that will keep them alive, and you need to have the scientists be able to collect whatever it is data that they're looking for to understand the organisms, the species, what the environment is like, is it hospitable for these types of creatures? Is it going to kill them right out the gate? They need all of this information before they can even decide to make the push to conquer.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So when it comes to alien conversation, because you're both you know, very Christian stuff, what does another conversation like, some people get really kind of weird about it and things because it does, like you said, this is all we know is for this planet and what's going on with us? Why do you think that is? Like, why do you think that it's just this knowledge was just for here? Why not if you're gonna tell us about heaven and hell and all these things, why not tell us about everything else that's in the universe, or at least give somewhat of a glimpse of like, hey, you're not alone. Hey there's other people that I had, like pet project planets that I did other stuff with, Like, you know, why not share this kind of information? Do you?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: What is your thoughts on that?
Speaker 3: I think also too, like the more knowledge you know, the more.
Speaker 5: It's almost like philosophy, right, People have a belief in something and then they get in philosophy and it totally wrecks everything they got and they don't know what to choose.
Speaker 3: It's like too much information, you know what I'm saying. I think if you give way too much information to someone, it's just like they don't know to go left to go right, and you know I and that's what it's just. It's just for like security reason. In my opinion, I do believe when we die, well, no, everything will be perfect. We'll know everything throughout the cosmos on you know, why he hit it from us or why didn't tell us or all that. But as far as that, I think it's because we have so much to deal with here and to work with here. I think that would be an overload of information in my opinion, Yeah, for people to digest like this is nuts.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, So I've always taken it that the Bible is a basic guidebook, right, yeah, it's it's yes, there is a lot of historical things that you can fact check within it and all the things. It is not the all encompassing knowledge of the earth, like, for instance, the New Like just to your point that you just brought up ravenly, there are close to eight thousand verses in the New Testament, right, we're just under it's seven nine hundred and fifty seven slash thirty eight depending on the version of the Bible you're reading whatever, So damn here eight thousand verses in the New Testament. Hell is only they mentioned one hundred and sixty two times in the New Testament. Why is that? It's not that it's not important, it's that that's not something that we should really like be focusing on. That's a thing that we should know about, but it's not something that we need like harbor on. And I know so many churches would say the opposite, and obviously we need you going to hate. That's not what the Bible says, though, we need to focus on what the word says, the same.
Speaker 4: Way that the Bible comes to the New Testament. Though people chose what goes into the New Testament.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, that argument could be made about people deciding what goes in the Old Testament too. I am of the belief that the Bible is the truly divinely inspired words.
Speaker 4: That's just why I'm not saying that it's not. I'm saying that those group of men that got together and picked what went in it, what if the actual information about what is out there was a part of that information and they selectively chose to remove those thinks and hide them on their own human basis.
Speaker 2: I hear you what.
Speaker 3: You're saying, because a lot of that's popping up too, with the Ethiopian Bible, the Geneva Bible, the King James Bible, Nuking, all this stuff, so many different you know, and I hear you.
Speaker 2: But yeah, even with that being said, there's okay, we're talking like versional differences between the Bible. Yeah, there is probably five hundred thousand versions of the Bible. But we should also mention the fact that if John is spelled.
Speaker 7: John or jo HHN or JOHNN, those are three whole separate versions of the Bible, even if everything is completely the same except for the spelling differences.
Speaker 2: First off, so we're not.
Speaker 4: Talking about spelling difference, and we're talking about removal of actual books and messages that were apparently divine and that we're sent down for a reason, and then man chose to selectively remove things. And that's a big conversation difference between verbiage and actual books.
Speaker 2: And I was, I was getting to that point next, there is almost no data to show that things were omitted from the Bible. Now, a lot of people would argue at that point, but the actual original scrolls so many times over, have been found. As far as the New Testament is concerned, I understand, we don't have the original tourist scrolls and all these things. As far as the original Gospels, Paul's Letters to Timothy, Paul's letters to the Church of Ephesus, all these the original translations have been found and there's nothing omitted. As a matter of fact, the Dead Sea Scrolls confirmed that even further. The Book of Isaiah, for instance, and that's Old Testament. But you look at the King James version, and yes, this was the Greek to Latin to English translation or excuse me, Hebrew to Greek to Latin to English translation. There's got to be something missing in the translation. The Dead Sea Scrolls confirmed beyond any shadow of any doubt there was. It's like a ninety nine ninety eight to ninety nine percent one to one translation from Hebrew to English from King James. So with that being said, I know a lot of people are gonna be like, well, it's not one hundred percent. If you got a glass of water that's ninety nine percent full, would you call that glass fuller? So just throwing this out now, we're looking at all the translation issues and all the quote unquote omissions from the New Testament. There is very very very very little things that could have arguably been omitted. Now we're talking about certain books like the Ethiopian Bible, for instance, there's a couple of books in that Bible that are not in not even just the King James, in most of the Bibles, like for instance, the Book of Enoch, the Book of Jubilee and these types of things. There's reasons for that, and I myself would like for the Book of Enoch to be a part of the in canon, especially because it's referenced by people in the New Testament, so it's like a thing that needs to be talked about. But there's also a ton of things that are referenced in the Bible that aren't in the Bible.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: There is lineages that are mentioned, there's kings that are mentioned, but we don't have the entire history of that kingdom. In that one king, it's mentioned for that footnote, I believe as far as and I'm not saying they're not important. I'm saying, as far as salvation is concerned, right, as far as us getting our soul to Heaven, certain things are critical, certain things are not critical.
Speaker 3: The major the majors, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Exactly, the Book of Enoch talking about the Nephelom and shit, is it important? Yeah? Is it something that we need to base our faith off of.
Speaker 3: Not so much.
Speaker 2: And the same thing could be said about a lot of the quote unquote mistranslations when it comes to the Bible from the original to now, a lot of them are It's it's mostly mostly spelling issues and a translation issue that the original intent got through regardless. Ye, And I've done a fair amount of studying into that. So that's as far as it goes as far as the Bible is meant to be a not even a rubric. I would say, it is a basic instruction manual to teach you how to get your soul. How we got to this point. And it doesn't tell you everything. It doesn't tell you what oxygen is, but you need that shit to breathe. It's it gives you what you need to know for your life. It doesn't tell you all of the knowledge of everything.
Speaker 3: Ever, Yeah, yeah, and that and that's exactly why it brought to that point to where you asked about aliens and all that stuff like in reality, if that's the reason, why then because there's too much information and what we need to focus on is what is Jesus tell us to focus on, right, you know, to preach the Gospel, to go out, you know, make disciples among the nations, you know, to love your neighbor, to you know, just to yeah, you know, just to do what you gotta do. And yeah, that's control the controllables.
Speaker 2: Exactly, you know. And especially when we get to like the portions of the Bible, they are more uh uh prophetic and very open to interpretation. I don't believe those are are salvational issues. These are then why the Book of Revelations and the Book of easy Quel and all these things are so hotly debated even to this day because no one knows one hundred percent and like find to these things. But also I don't believe that it's so important to where Wait a minute, you think that when in Revelation where it talks about the seven headed beast with ten horns, you don't think it's actually gonna be a sea monster You're going to hail like that?
Speaker 3: B Yeah, I know that is not that Christ minor issues, you know, right, well, the major issues love your neighbor, except Jesus Christ, create disciples, you know, push love and all that. You know. Just yeah, that's the main things miners. Is the earth flat? Who freaking cares? Who cares? Is there aliens beyond their hope? Well, who cares? You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What are we here for?
Speaker 2: Same thing? As far as flat Earth, the Bible's got like seventy thousand verses in it or something along those lines, like Old and New Testament. It's mentioned possibly about the Earth being flat like two hundred times. Yeah, we're talking about a fraction of a fraction here. Clearly that's not that critical. We don't need to be focused on that. That's yeah. I know a lot of people would get mad at me for that, and that's fine. It's fine. I'm used to the haters. It is what it is.
Speaker 3: It is what it is.
Speaker 2: Anyway, you have.
Speaker 3: The people hating you, you ain't doing your job.
Speaker 2: Right, dude, you hate lying. Oh man, brother, we thank you so much for coming on the episode this evening. Tell the good cult members where they could find you, your socials, your content, your YouTube's all the things and all the stuff.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you guys. Man. Yeah, but uh first watched Onnesday. Thank you guys, and I know a good commodity you canize. You guys can ever get back as time, so money you can always get back time, you can. I appreciate you, guys, so thank you for Yeah, I appreciate it. Oh yeah, guys, you want to get a hold of me, just go on my Instagram, Facebook, look up crypti warfare. You guys are going to be a hold of me when it comes to you. Guys just want to be on the podcast, just shoot me an email crypti warfare at gmail dot com. That's kryptied warfare at gmail dot com. You guys are having any issues spiritually, cryptid wise, anything like that, shoot me an email C dot W Operations seventeen nine oh five at gmail dot com. We would love to have you guys out, so that's where you can find me.
Speaker 2: Absolutely for all the good cult members that were listening to this episode and we would rather hear or geez, I'm fucking up my words here. I have heard this episode, but we want to see it with their eyeballs instead, because seeing is believing, or so some people say. Then what you need to do is go to Patreon dot com slash cult to Conspiracy Podcast. Not only would you get to see all the video evidence in the articles and the pictures and the videos that we share, but it is also the only place to get these shows. Absolutely. Commercial suck. Advertisements suck. We know that. Yeah, I hit the button, but I didn't hit it enough.
Speaker 4: So it's like, man, words are hard tonight for us.
Speaker 2: Dude, I need more caffeine. I thought earlier.
Speaker 4: I don't. I still don't even remember what it was like.
Speaker 2: It's been a weird day. It's been a weird day. You're crazy, man, for your clues. I fucking love that movie anyway, listen, good cult members. Commercials suck. Advertisements suck, and we know that and you have been getting bumbarded with them the entire time you've heard this episode. If you would like to get these shows, absolutely see you need to go to patreon dot com slash Cult Conspiracy Podcast. It's the only place to get that. Not only will you get that, but if you go to that third eye all the way open tier, you'll also get to join us every Tuesday night for our Cult Member Live event, as well as joined Raven Lee for her Sunday night book clubs. Tell them about it, Ravenlee, we are.
Speaker 4: Gonna be starting to read Fahrenheit four fifty one. We are actually postponing because of Iran bombing, so we are not going to be meeting the Sunday. We will be meeting the following Sunday, and we're gonna be going over the first chapter or the first set, because it's three parts, so we're gonna be going over the first set. So I'll be posting comments or not conm excuse me, questions about it, and we're gonna just be chatting about it and seeing, you know, what do we think about the book?
Speaker 2: So come on by absolutely, and if you go to that top tier, that Manic Tier, not only will we get everything that we have just talked about this episode, but you will also get exclusive merchandise mailed directly to you from us as a massive token of our appreciation for you supporting us in our mission like this. This will be merchandise not available anywhere else period. The only way you get in it is if you go to the Manic Tier on Patreon. Continuing with all the shameless plugs, if you will like to get your start in the buying and selling a trading of gold and silver bullion, to go to cocsilver dot com link of the description below and get your start today. Talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPA, whoever's handling your retirement and that's then, what do they think about investing in precious metal? I promise you they're going to tell you at least a portion of your retirement portfolio needs to be invested in bullion. Best place to get your start would be to go to ccsilver dot com again link in the description below. If you are somebody who likes to flavor your food and as much to we've been talking about the Bigfoot. You need to try you some of this big Foot breath. Go to Flavors of the Forest and use the promo code cult at checkout cult to get fifteen percent off your order. All orders over thirty dollars are free shipping. And I'm telling you if you if you like flavor in your food as much as I do, You're gonna love this shit. The garlic, the spicy garlic, the Lion's main. I'd beaten fucking hard with the Lion's Main lately. Honestly, it's Wylands like that one.
Speaker 4: It's funny. That's my favorite one to use on everything.
Speaker 2: So once again, Flavors of the Forest link down below and use the code cult at checkout cult to get fifty percent off your order. But another way you can support the show, good cult members and let us know what you thought about this episode and all the wild shit we talked about, would be to please hit the five stars, hit the shares of like, suscribes comments, leave a post, a review, shares, sit the friends of Family shares Sif worry, here's the deal. The more actively the algorithm seas across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted more potential listeners who could that become potential cult members like Churst of you final ladies and gentlemen, why are I to go check out Minimistics Jonathan's of the show and give them the same love respect over there with the five star reviews and the positivity in the comments. Come check out the Cage to Night and come join each of us for our individual Patreon live we host every Wednesday night in i PM Central. Links to those are in the descriptions well, and we thank you for everybody's already going done. So, with all of this being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Cajun Knight and I am raving And there's one very important, dreaming, vital piece of information needs to learn just as soon as humanly possible