Speaker 1: Oh hello hello hello, hello hello hello.
Speaker 2: Hello hello hello hello hello hello hello Hello, day.
Speaker 1: Hello hello Hello, to day Hello hello Hello Hello.
Speaker 3: About it hello.
Speaker 1: Hello no hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello Hello to day Hello hello hello hello no no, no hello hello Hello.
Speaker 2: All believes alone her?
Speaker 1: Who he?
Speaker 4: Hellol day did how.
Speaker 3: M oh hello?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 5: What are you do you?
Speaker 3: Oh mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: You're broken bye bye bye bye.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: A lot of the bird.
Speaker 2: But what's up guys?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what's up guys? What's up? Bodies? Boodies and bodies?
Speaker 4: And what is.
Speaker 5: Mine?
Speaker 1: Mine?
Speaker 2: Mhm yo? What is all? Guys? How is everybody doing today? Beyond broad m yah.
Speaker 3: H mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, m yeah, but what's up guys? How is everybody doing today?
Speaker 4: What is up?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 5: Guys?
Speaker 4: Do?
Speaker 3: How you do.
Speaker 2: To GP? Are you? Are you coming up? I am lad bright essentially now you're a busy person.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Hey everyone have been nay man.
Speaker 4: I don't want to love you in the world.
Speaker 2: Very even another day. What do you say? H Let me uh tell people that pay us to be here? O week o ooh you too, So it's there. It's GP. Hey Jack, Hey, Hey, what's up. How are you doing?
Speaker 5: No, I'm hanging in there. I'm trying to keep from freaking having blind rage right about.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, by the way, I just I'll tell you somebody left the comment, but i'll tell you about it. Off. I deleted the comment. I deleted soonell left the comment saying, uh, if people were saying that, I really don't want to say it because we we have a we we're legal stuff, so I can't talk about it right now.
Speaker 5: But yeah, just let me know after after the stream.
Speaker 2: I'll actually i'll tell you about later. I was actually gonna let you know about I deleted the colum Man. I deleted it, all right. Yeah, I didn't want to. I disrespect the lawsuit and stuff, but I didn't. I didn't have no, I didn't have nothing with it.
Speaker 3: But so.
Speaker 2: I just want to say this. Uh, twenty hours ago, Chris Thompson over there on the over there with the loot with the uh with the Bobby Nick Whow decided to put up a video something I've been we're gonna talk. We were talking about and then he's like, oh, he you know, it's just something that you know, here's the thing. I've never did anything wrong with Chris Thompson, right, I have only been trying to be this guy's friend. He's the one that uses he says, anytime he thinks that I'm doing something to him, I'm gonna tell Gino ke On, you mate, tell Gino Keanu. They're not They're not my bosses, do you know? Do you know here's the thing.
Speaker 3: You know, we.
Speaker 2: Don't have bosses. Listen, I'm independent exactly, And I just want to say, you know, and here's the problem. And by the way, that come Tuesday told you had a conversation with a famous UH sports writer out of Boston. Right. That conversation was good and it actually was very refreshing to hear from someone that was on He was on the first episode, in the last episode of Around the Horde, right, And I want to also say this, but getting back to what what uh dude I'm thinking about. I'm gonna give it one more chance on the Rumble studio thing, but I am done with Dela, okay, because you get I get no viewers, right, I you know, and and I'm and I've been trying to keep it on the on the on the thing for viewers. But it's basically gone to ship, right, And I'll be if I do, if I take you out off movie, do rumble, YouTube and twitch right. Yeah, but I want to also say, you have these morons over there?
Speaker 3: We what?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: I left them on read for a reason.
Speaker 3: That's what I was saying.
Speaker 5: I don't even want to hear right now. But I'm not you, not you. I went to the doctor yesterday. I did the diagnostic test and the ultrasound.
Speaker 2: Hey David, how are you doing today?
Speaker 5: Brother? And I didn't get the news that I was expecting. So now I've got to go all the way to Christiansburg for some more tests.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the years, you know. And here I just also want to say this. I think that so many people, you know, I thought I said something stupid about the d Live comment. The reason why I said not a kure, No David, David was doing.
Speaker 5: Something, No he is. I just I've been in a really foul mood all day and I needed to be left. But you know, ship happens, and yeah, you know so that we can't talk about. Yeah, well no, this has to do with my medical condition. Yeah, right now, I am just a big old huge ball of God only knows what.
Speaker 2: The thing is. That's like, you know what is the giveaway?
Speaker 5: It's coming up in just a few more days, all right.
Speaker 2: And also if you guys don't know GP is doing away.
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 5: It's not sponsored by anybody.
Speaker 2: This is all on me.
Speaker 5: And it is a yellow citrine, which means let me find it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And also to the people that don't know.
Speaker 5: The citrine is a jumpstone symbolizing abundance, positivity, and personal empowerment, often called the sunshine stone or Merchant's stone.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And also the the the giveaway is not is not supported by Twitch. It's your g just all me.
Speaker 5: If you want to enter into the giveaway, go over to my Twitch channel, which is.
Speaker 2: I'm grabbing it.
Speaker 5: Oh crap, I get do it on here. It is outdoors Woman nineteen seventy six.
Speaker 2: I was, hey, hey, GP, I was grabbing it for I was gonna go, okay, grabbing it for them? Because did you hear when I said when I said I was grabbing it, I'm just having fun?
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, I didn't hear that part. I'm sorry, Jake, I.
Speaker 2: Was having to find you on all the whispers.
Speaker 5: But go over to my twitch channel. Who's pulling up the name right.
Speaker 2: Now, was pulling up the link, so people carry plane. Yeah, so you guys and.
Speaker 5: Over there night ask guys is if you follow, don't.
Speaker 2: Don't, don't unfollow the recall.
Speaker 5: Don't unfollow. Follow if you're already a follower over there in the chat right enter and if you just follow or have just followed, go in and put in the word enter and you will be entered onto the wheel.
Speaker 2: Yeahs, I'm insered.
Speaker 5: You're intered. You're inentered. Jacob, Herman, Gonzo. Let's see, I'm trying to remember who all is on the wheel. Yeah, it's you Herman, Jacob, Dylan, and Gonzo.
Speaker 2: Who's Dylan?
Speaker 5: He used to be my very first co host.
Speaker 2: Oh Rocco, thank you.
Speaker 5: Well, he doesn't go by that anymore. He goes by Dylan. For the last couple of nights we have been doing live streams together. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I really don't want nothing to do with no I know, and so you know, he you know, the whole thing, the thirty the the week of the thirtieth birthday. But he was very he was very pissy about me. You know, here's the thing I was. I had a life outside He wanted me to drop what I was doing with my life and wanted me to deal with the podcast I had. That's one side of the podcast that I told him I would get to it. When I got to it, I messaged hell. I even message the message that guy just tray. I even been talking to him, taking him on my own podcast. Right. But you know what, let me tell you something. It's just he does this every time. This is a pattern. You're gonna do another truth shockers and no.
Speaker 5: We're not, No, we're not. Right now, we are doing hey boxing channel. It's called Fowler Perspectives.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Are you still there? Uh huh, I'm just said I forgot that. I have to let them know every time. I'm just gonna message my family about something too.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, but we've been doing a dream about Ryan Garcia. Oh lord, No, it's definitely we're talking. It's a good thing.
Speaker 2: By the way. Uh So, people are saying that my stalker day twenty five is in jail right now. I don't know the people are saying that, but you got to give me proof. You gotta give me proofed in a live stream. I wanted to see his arrestate.
Speaker 5: Is you know the webs right, the arrest report.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you see EF. He's on the on the jail docket.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he because I wouldn't know, you know, where he's at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you know. And here's the thing, people, people could say he's in jail, but he might not be a joe. You know, we're in the trauma phase.
Speaker 5: So no, But like I said, we've been doing We did a channel together on his channel and then or actually we did one on my channel and then we went over and did one on his channel. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And also I just want to say that I've been I've been what so there's a problem was people was playing roadblocks because people are getting groomed on roadblocks. Yes, I've been watching that. I've been watching my interviews where this guy slept does he does investigations, and he he's got back up to help him with them. He's got the support of Chris Hansen on board. But I want to also bring up the fact that, by the way, I'm waiting on my sister in law to get here with my groceries. The reason why I'm like, oh that's.
Speaker 5: Okay, just what I got the other day, But I got a diamond dot painting.
Speaker 2: From whom you from your FI.
Speaker 5: I actually I went and bought it. There was two. There was a peacock, and then there was the I can't remember who it is. I think it's like Monet or Renoir or something that did the the painting Starry Skies.
Speaker 2: You just hey, hey, hey, right now on DLA, I guess who was on the Guess who was on the Guess Caro Star right now? I guess? Hell all right for let me let me start up by saying who is on it? It's first kurmpy Old Dude City s I N E N I E uh huh a channel that I actually know about because this person had me on their show before Coffee Talk with Sandra. Yeah, he's a good channel. MC dirty work or underscore dirty work in Hot Beats are all on the uh are all on the on the RSL today.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 5: But they had two options to choose from. It was either starts guys or a peacock.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: You know how easily frustrated I get.
Speaker 4: With.
Speaker 5: Yeah, stuff like starting guys would drive me absolutely bonkers.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I chose to peacock, and I'm actually gonna do it and get it done in like three weeks. Yeah, and I'm gonna give it to my charge's sister, would be nice. She was actually on my side this morning. So you know, that's a whole nother ball of axe. But like I said, I just beend one big ball of God only knows what, and it's gonna end up turning into a ball of pure blinded rage. And I don't want to hurt anybody or myself, but I am completely burned out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But but my.
Speaker 5: Audience, your audience, Jacob's audience, Villain's audience. Well that there's another story for another time. That one had a holy war come down on it the other day.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I also want to bring out the fact that, you know, D Love has changed when there was not. You know, I feel like now like D love is own autopilot.
Speaker 5: It is it is. D Live has gone totally auto pilot. There is nobody doing anything about copyrighted content or trademark content or copyrighted music or whatever.
Speaker 2: Twitch. Twitch has got loans, Yes, they do very much. Has got loans. Kick Kick had to make their guy loans because Apple would have pulled them from I O S if they didn't. Right, they're trying to get their IO s but the problem is now it's like do love they are not making money anymore MD, but ko d retired.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm sure about that.
Speaker 2: They're retired because they get caught in a weblives when they Oh, dude, guess guess what? So do you remember Aaron Mholt?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did the guy? Is the guy?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 2: He's tanking right? Ill? No, he's having to use the ice raids, the ice protest in Minneapo and Minnesota in Saint Cloud just for content, right. But you know, here I want to say this, don't ever try to disrespect Here's the thing. Aaron and I are not friends. Don't put me in the same ballpark as Aaron Michael im Holt exactly because the moron is. You know, I have interviews and by the way, I didn't want to. I didn't want to. I didn't want to ask Bob Brian to come on my show, right because I didn't want to disrespect anybody. I just had a conversation with him because he's he has he has a life outside of the shows. He did. He did, he did around the Hoard for twenty two years. He did. He was the original, one of the original panelist of the Sports reporters on ESPN Sundays.
Speaker 4: Oh you.
Speaker 2: What did what did? What did thing do this time? Oh?
Speaker 5: No, frame didn't do it? Frames outside?
Speaker 2: No, that was all me. What did you charge this time?
Speaker 5: Oh? Trust me a lot. Is there a way that I can play a song for you?
Speaker 2: Is it copyrighted?
Speaker 5: No, sir, it's not.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, I'm actually picking the inside.
Speaker 5: Oh are you?
Speaker 2: Because you know, I gotta get ready. I gotta deal with my sister law coming round.
Speaker 5: Okay, but I didn't want to.
Speaker 2: You asked me if I was going love, and I went love.
Speaker 5: Okay. Well, I'll send it to you on my You can listen to it. It's actually a good song. It has Ryan Garcia in it.
Speaker 2: Dealing made this one?
Speaker 5: No, actually I got it. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: You know Andre Right, the guy that thinks he's gonna be president.
Speaker 5: Something like that. There is a video, Oh, I.
Speaker 2: All right, of him and and and Dylan.
Speaker 5: Joking around, but it looks like they're actually fighting. I'm gonna i'll send it to you on Messenger because that's where it is for me.
Speaker 2: Hey, I gotta talk to you about I'm gonna I'm gonna have to tell you about what what happened about the columb I told you yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, love you guys. We'll talk to you other GP stayed.
Speaker 5: In the bat was I will all right? Guys?
Speaker 2: Uh hey uh get don't get under Gibb's desk.
Speaker 5: Okay yeah oh as