Speaker 1: You're watching brand new faces. I'm your host, Matt, and tonight I'm joined by a very special guest. Now we've talked about it a million times on every episode. The bare minimum you could do is at least follow these folks on social media, help them get those numbers up, promote them. Then they could go out, you know, offer a little more to these companies that only want to see numbers nowadays. But when payday rolls around, you go ooh, I got a little bit of cash in my pocket. I want you head on over to only fans and follow Swinging Vixen Jenna. The Twitter is swing Vixen Jenna, but the only fans is Swinging Vixen Jenna. Ladies and gentlemen, My guest for the evening, Jenna Jenna. Nice to meet you.
Speaker 2: Hi. I'm so glad to be here.
Speaker 1: I am so glad to have you here.
Speaker 2: So flattered when you asked, so well, you.
Speaker 1: Know what, And let me give you real quick and to the audience too, which I do often, But let me give you my criteria. It's not just about are you hot and online? To me, it's are you part of a lifestyle that's interesting? Are you hot and are you online? But also are you pursuing this as either a fun hobby that you enjoy or something you know you see as a career. I don't want just to run a mill. A hot girl comes along and she wants to pop on and then we never see her again. So yeah, going through your profile and checking everything out about you, I love what I.
Speaker 2: See, so thank you. Let me start hearing.
Speaker 1: Well, let me say that, and then let me start with the third rude of question you can ask a woman. Okay, I know what it is. Okay. The first rude is question which I am not asking you to answer, but I have seen this live in person. First rudeis question you can ask a woman is are you pregnant? That is rude. You should not ask a woman that. No, you don't have to answer. The second ruti ist question you can ask a woman is how much you weigh? I don't ask that one either. Too many slaps in the face for that one.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: The third row this question you can ask a woman is can I ask how old you are? Je?
Speaker 2: Yes, I am forty two.
Speaker 1: You look damn good for forty two. Let me just say that.
Speaker 2: I had to check today. I was like, I think I'm forty one, No, forty teen.
Speaker 1: I'm thirty eight, and you start like counting the numbers. You actually your things matter, It doesn't matter anymore. Let me ask you.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: I grew up listening to rap music, and I do not understand what any of the measurements are even to this day. So I came up with my own little metrics. I wanted to run by. Could I ask you what your height is?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm five to two, okay.
Speaker 1: Could I ask you what that wonderful cup size is?
Speaker 2: I think it's c Okay, Okay, you know that's what they tell me when you get measured. You never know. Okay, all right, that's what I buy.
Speaker 1: And not necessarily my king, but I have no issue with it whatsoever. Can I ask you what your shoe size is?
Speaker 2: I am seven and a half.
Speaker 1: Wonderful okay, Now, Jenna, take me through it. Can you tell me how you decided to cross over from Vanilla into the adult entertainment industry in whatever format? Was the first thing you did? Were you camming? Did you strip at some point when you were nineteen? What was the first time when you crossed that barrier from Vanilla quote unquote vanilla life into this world.
Speaker 2: So it was when I hit forty. We have kind of a crazy story. Up until forty. We were involved in church heavily, and then we left that and or and after that we kind of got to the point where we decided we're not going to let people tell us what to do anymore. And so at that point, I didn't know anything about the I'd heard about swinging, but I didn't know what the lifestyle was at all. But my husband had kind of mentioned like a few things here and there about like bringing a guy in or things like that, and it just got me super curious. But the kind of person I am is like I need information, and so I just got on the internet and I got on podcasts and like just started listening to a lot of like swing podcasts, super body forward podcasts, and I got all the information out there. It took me probably like a month to kind of like get all the information. And then one of the podcasts was like, you can't do anything else except just try, and so that's what I mean, and my husband decided to do is just kind of like jump in the area that we live in is super close to like this amazing resort and a lifestyle resort, I guess is a good thing to call it. And yeah, we just jumped in kind of body first, let.
Speaker 1: Me ask you, so you mentioned a few things in there, and I really want to there's a lot of meat on that bone. Let me just ask one thing though. You said you were listening to swinging podcasts but also body positivity podcast Was that something you had to overcome? Did you have any issue with your body? Yeah? Would you mind? And was it something you I don't know if you can tell. I'm a little bit of a chubbier gentleman myself, and I always have no trust me. I am the doctor, lets me know, but uh, it is always something that's like on my mind. Like I interview some of the most beautiful women in the world, and if any of them offered themselves to me, even if my wife allowed it, I'd be so no, no, no, I don't want you to see me without my shirt on. So what kind of body positivity did you have to develop? And when you got into this lifestyle, how did it help you even more start developing it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So the culture that I grew up in was very like cover up, like keep that we as the girls and a the women were responsible for the thoughts of men around us, which is just it's like a horrible way of thinking. And so yeah, I remember. It kind of makes me mad now because I'm like, oh, those were the best, Like that was my best body, and I had to sit here and cover it up. And so I just grew up thinking I couldn't show anything, so I wore sure, you know. We I listened to one of your One of the your podcasts that stuck with me was one where a girl talked about how she was Mormon, and so I grew up. It doesn't really exactly matter but Christian, but and yeah, so we I just always covered up, and I had low self esteem for someone that I feel like I shouldn't have had low self esteem, you know. And and I just had a lot of pressure on me to do the right thing and be the right kind of person and dressed a certain way. And yeah, so so coming from that to this where it's very women led, it's very consent based, which is just like I mean, from the outside looking in, you wouldn't think that, but it is. The swinging lifestyle is very consent driven, very woman driven, and from the second really that we started going, I just felt more accepting on my own body, accepting on my flaws, like excited to be around other people. When we went to the resort for the first time, you just see all kinds of people and all kinds of bodies, and everybody is just you know, like you might not on the inside, you might be like, oh, I don't you know, I don't feel my hottest, but like everybody just looks like they feel like their best self, you know. And so yeah, it's given me a confidence that yeah, I have never had in my forty years, you know, forty two now.
Speaker 1: But let me okay, let me let me ask this. So at forty he does I totally understand the pushing back on the you know, how you were raised, or the church situation. If it's overly strict and this and that. I mean, you guys could have like went out and just drank too many beers one night. It seems like a and I'm not down, I'm not talking down on it at all. It seems like a drastic to shift to go from this is a very strict religion. And then the husband taps you on the shoulder and goes you've ever been double team though, maybe we should try that. I mean, was it was it conversations? Was it gradual? Was it or were you guys just so sick of it that it was like, fuck it, we're going to do the opposite.
Speaker 2: I think that was part of it. I think part of it was fuck it, We're going to do the opposite. So the what we were in the in the church was my husband was a pastor, and he was a pastor for uh so it's a good little tagline for like it was something. It was over ten years and so towards I would say, like maybe five years before we left, we just started seeing things that we just didn't think we're right as far as like sexuality, mainly that that was like a big thing. My husband's twin brother is gay and he's a drag queen and so but when we were taught like that's not okay, and we're like no, no, no, here, we I were looking at this person, he's amazing, you know whatever. So yeah, it's definitely. Yeah, we just kind of got to a place where we were like screw it, you know, like and there was a lot of that we want to do the opposite of what we were, you know. But I would say that my husband probably was more familiar with the scene, and you know, because we were also we also were brought up taught that pornography was of the devil, you know, and so like. But you know, we got out of the church and were like, hey, this is great, you know, like and people they're having a great time, and like, you know, so yeah, it's yeah, we just got I would say, like the last couple of years of us being in the church, we got to the point where we wanted to like explore different things about our sexuality and that's not okay in that kind of arena.
Speaker 1: So sure, not describing your environment, but just in general, there comes times when people do something so much and are taught this one specific thing, and then you have an outside source, almost like your your brother in law in this case, where you go, no, I know him, he's not evil, he's not a bad person. So what else are you twisting a little bit? What else you Oh? Yeah, right.
Speaker 2: It was a huge culture shock for me.
Speaker 1: Sure, So yeah, tell me about the first experience then that you may have had with someone other than your husband. Was it male, female, who initiated, who set it? Up. Did the husband set it up? Did you set it up? And tell me your emotions going into it?
Speaker 2: Well, okay, so we decide. You know, I did all my research, listen to all these podcasts, you know, read all these articles, and then I was like, Grant, you might have to bleep that. Sorry, gotcha. Go ahead, okay, he said.
Speaker 1: Husband.
Speaker 2: Okay, Husband, Okay, wait, I might have to recheck. Okay, ask me the question asked.
Speaker 1: I don't remember the question. Pick it up from Okay, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So our first experience, go.
Speaker 1: Ahead, first experience. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So our first experience was we had decided we were going to go on Valentine's Day to this local resort and they have pool parties during the day and so I had like a ton of bathing suits and all this kind of stuff, and we're just I was really looking forward to the I mean, we both were really looking forward to it. And so, you know, we get there and I was just like I said before, I was just excited to see all of the different body types all main mainly like the women, just seeing how confident everybody, you know, was. So we sat down on a chair and my husband was like, hey, you want, you know, you want to take your tits out. I was like, and I just like pulled one out like a second and then I was like I put it back on, you know, because like I grew up my whole life's thinking like everything had to be covered. Anyways, So the day drag drag on and I got more confident, and then we decided to go into uh, I guess they call it. I'm trying to think of the best playroom, and so we went in there. They have different side, they have different rooms. We decided to leave the door open and I just started giving my husband head and facing my I ass out. We call it my billboard. I just kind of, you know, to track people. So we were doing that and we had had a conversation that was like my husband said, you know, we're gonna go at your speed, like whatever you're comfortable with. You don't even have to fuck me, you know, like let's just go. Let's just go and be relaxed. So, you know, we were there, I was getting the head and then I just go, you know, I really like someone to fuck me. And so my husband was like, oh okay, and like just kind of didn one of these things with somebody walking by, and it was just it was great that the wife ran out and got a condom for her husband and didn't even speak the same language. I couldn't pick him out of a crowd, uh, And it was just like this amazing experience came in. You know, we fucked and that was that. And then the next weekend we were headed to the same resort and I just kind of told my husband, you know, like if get there and like if I if I'm okay with you and another woman, like just take my word for it, just trust me, you know, and you know, he's trying not to get excited. And we get there and we just went back and we went back to the same room in the playroom, and there was another couple there and I've done this. I do this thing where I don't look up, so I just kind of walk and kind of keep my eyes down. And then my husband is the one he gets everybody but him and this wife kind of locked eyes and they were like, you want to, you want to? And that was it. And from there we've just kind of dove into this lifestyle of just fun and learning to get to know other people through this through having sex, you know, which is coming from the church where taught that sex is like this gift and you can only give it to a few people when every time you give it to somebody it breaks you know, it's like your heart and then it breaks pieces off every time you have sex. And we're like in this community, we're like, no, that's not it. It's literally just fun. It's literally just sex and it's fun and we're getting to know these amazing people and yeah, so pretty exciting.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's awesome. Let me ask you, so, so, anytime I've ever heard a threesome pitched in life with normal people, it's been like, not normal, We're not normal, We're fun.
Speaker 2: I get okay.
Speaker 1: With vanilla people, it's always been, you know, a dude going like, would I let my chick and another girl blow me? Yeah, sure I would. No one ever goes to the second guy first initially, right.
Speaker 2: I know, generally realize that.
Speaker 1: So I have to ask you. It seemed like your husband was willing right away, and you were receptive and receiving Sorry for the pun, right away, but it seemed like you were a little bit questionable at first on him going with someone else. What did that did that come from? A jealousy thing, a fear thing. Was it, Like is it in your head like he's gonna like her better? I fucking know it, right.
Speaker 2: All of that, all of that, And honestly, so one of the things that happened when we got into this lifestyle is my my brain just went like opened up, like my world was opened up. And I'm actually at a point where, like I'm seeing a therapist because there are things about that, like you know, you said jealousy, fear, Like I did have a fear that he would find somebody that was better and leave me. I did have a fear that somebody else was gonna fuck him better, and he was gonna he was gonna leave our twenty five plus years together to go with somebody else, you know. And so we actually came up with the term for it. We call it deconstructing monogamy, where like, you know, we've been taught this one way and this is the only way to do it and all of that. So the thing about like what you said, I didn't realize that it's more common for people to do like female female male first, like to go in and have the female because we have been in it for about a year and a half now and we just recently have done a MFF you know, a male female female yea, And it just took a lot for me to learn that. I think the biggest thing, like I was saying before, is that like I was taught that sex was this heavily like feeling, yeah and romantic and yeah, so that's how I how I looked at it. And my husband that's not how, you know, Like he was like, no, this is like I want you to share you I would I want other people to have this great experience. I want you to have this great experience with other people. And and I couldn't figure it took me a while to like feel and I'm still definitely figuring that out. But yeah, like now I can I use the example to my therapist. I'm like, I could be in a room and it could be my husband and two thousand women and they're just fucking and I don't get jealous. But the second he like puts somebody's hair behind her ear, I'm like, what gon leave me? You know, and she So you know, I'm learning, I'm learning things like that. But yeah, yes, it's really it's really interesting that like I came into this a little backwards.
Speaker 1: Sure, you know, sure it. You know what was interesting though, is we can never apply to ourselves or to other people the same standard we apply to ourselves. In this way, when you are with your husband and a stranger comes up with his wife and he starts fucking from behind, I bet not even once did you think I might leave my husband for this general It never came into your head. No. If I thought of my wife setting something up for me to get blown by another woman, I would probably have an amazing time. And the whole time I would go. Do you know how much I would not want to break this woman into my jokes to get her to laugh at shit? Do you know how to.
Speaker 2: Tell her all your dad all your dad jokes? You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I do all my quirks and habits and everything else. I don't want to do that to someone else. I already have that person for me, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So but I couldn't. I knew that logically, Yeah, but I couldn't get it through you know, emotionally. I think is probably the best way to say it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then what was the way that you were able to kind of at least push it? Is? It is it communication. Is it him saying something along those lines like I would never leave you blah blah blahlah blah or yeah, go ahead, go ahead, what does it?
Speaker 2: So he's a saint, like honestly, and I think every day that we I mean, no relationship is perfect, obviously, but I every day that we've been together, he's told me how beautiful I am and like all of that, and I'll just like, okay, you know things, but like, you know, being in this kind of atmosphere, I'm like, no, he really does think that, Like I'm the beautiful that's not a word, the most beautiful person here, you know. Like and like like if you and your wife went, you would think she's the most you know, like you said, You're like, I wouldn't trade what I had for anything, you know. So yeah, it took, honestly, therapy and I've just started therapy, but her helping me refrain things and just think of yeah, just think of humans in kind of a different way too, you know. And and like I think one thing that I was taught with the church is that other women are like my enemy. And because those women are going to make my boyfriend or husband sin or stumble or whatever. So like we were almost taught this very hateful way of being around other women, and so coming into this lifestyle where like women are champion for other women, I'm like, oh my god, I love this, you know, like and getting into like the world that I am now, like you know, the the only fans side and that kind of world. I've met some of the most kind people who are like, here's what I did. You know, here's exactly what I'm doing, like giving me all of this information to be successful. You know. It's just like a my husband and I have been staying since we got in the lifestyle that the community, the lifestyle community is literally what a church should be, like, you know, like the non judgmental like I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what it is. It's funny you describe something there that makes a lot of sense. It is in your religious organization, but then there's other cultural organizations that do the same thing, and governments and whatever that kind of suppress women.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: We don't want you guys being friends and getting too much fucking power. Okay, we don't. We don't want you getting too much power. Yeah, because the point of industry. You see what happens when you get too much power. It's you run the roost. You guys set the prices, you do this and that. So coming from areas with strong, powerful men, yeah, it makes sense to go. You know, she probably talks shit about you, or you don't want to be her friend. You want to just listen to me, right right right?
Speaker 2: Yes, And it's so crazy because I'm like, no, like what, Like I have a friend that's very successful and she's just like I said, she's the most giving, like she wants to offer her help. And any woman I would say, of any of the women that I've met so far, have been just like that, not met any hateful people or like, you know, I'm not gonna tell you this because you might do better than me or something. You know. It's like no, Like the friend that's kind of super helpful to me, she's like, oh, you're gonna as soon as you start showing your face, you're gonna kill you know, like just like supportive and like kind. I don't know, it's just no, it's a culture I'm not used to, and I love it.
Speaker 1: It makes it makes total sense, it really does. Like you know, once there's no longer a need for like the trying to find scraps where you're in an industry where you guys are in the best possible way possible of the product. You know, you guys are what is for sale. That sounds so bad, but it's not, I know, you know, in my general mind, I just mean the concept of it. Whatever. When when that happens, there's a lot of people who've had a lot of power for a long time who start realizing I'm losing grasp on things. And you'll see that in this industry too, in terms of booking new girls a lot early on for mainstream stuff and then letting it drop off for a while. And if it drops off long enough, maybe the prices come down or the rates come down, or this and that. But things like only fans, things like fans ly, things like chatterbait, any of the individual things. You are setting your own standard for what you expect for the work you deliver. Yep, it is. It's funny. And I am not making this a political point whatsoever, And I'm not going to point anything.
Speaker 2: Out sound like that. I don't think.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna make this point here. It is one of the greatest examples of capitalism is this industry where if you're the girl who pops on and is tweeting twenty hours a day and editing your videos and shooting them and scheduling everything, you are going to be rich. There is a market for you, right.
Speaker 2: Oh, and there's so much like there's not It's like we're not going to run out, you know, like sure, like so somebody can have three million followers. Somebody also can have three million different followers, you know, or even the same whatever, but sure, yeah, there's a room for everyone.
Speaker 1: It's it's the greatest version of to me, at least, it's one of the greatest versions of how much work you put in matters to how much you get out from it. And a lot of you girls are just killing it. And I could not be happier when I see you and only fans model saying I made fifty four million. Now, for a second, I go, what the fuck am I doing wrong? But but then I see the tits and I go, oh, yeah, that that's why I'll have this. Yeah, So talk me through this. How do we then decide now that we are doing this in our personal life, we're enjoying this, we're engaging with this, How do we take it the next step further? How do we go I need everyone to see this ass And And was that another level of fear and another level of locking in like body comfort and all that tell me about your decision to go into that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So so one of the podcasts that I listened to she also has and only fans, and and they've her and her husband or her and her husband have been only fans and they've gone on there and like, you know, told how to be successful and things like that. And we have figured out that we like being watched. I think we've known that for a while and so and we have always like videotaped ourselves, and then we get into this lifestyle and like other people, they're like, let's do it, you know, we want to look back on these things. And so we got to the point where we're like, we might be making we can maybe make money for this, you know. And but I had a fear of the way that we left the church slash were forcibly removed was very embarrassing and like dehumanizing, and so I knew that I wanted to start in only fans actually read this really good, good book. I don't know it's called hold On, I got it right there. Margot's got money problems, Margot's Got money troubles, and they actually have a TV show on Netflix and it's amazing. Anyways, joined this book club. We started reading them and she, I guess I don't want to give away the book, but basically she starts doing only fans and kind of goes through a lot of the same feelings that I'm going through, where like, oh, like I have this confidence, Oh I can like set my own rights, like I can determine my own worth, you know, things like that, and so that kind of got my brain thinking about it, and then we went to the yeah, let's just try it, like you know, what's the harm. And honestly, until very very recently, we were you can only see my face behind a paywall, and I'm I just now have got like an offer to do like kind of step up a little bit in the industry. And with that they're like, Okay, you either show your face or you don't, you know, and I'm like, you know what, We're gonna do it. You know, like I've been humiliated beyond bee Leaf with other things. So like we've been here, we've done that, and I think just the main thing is like I just don't want my parents to find out, but they're gonna. Yeah. You know. My thing is if you're if you're there, you're there too. You know, if you're if you're finding me, you're finding me because you're there.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah. You know what's funny is you can look back someday and tell someone they'll go, how did you get in the porn? And your answer is church and books? You know that, right? Your answer is church and books? Yeah, the Internet's just like the internet.
Speaker 2: How true that is?
Speaker 1: The Internet is destroying children's minds? What got you into church and books? Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so's you know and smutty boogs?
Speaker 1: Sure, so let me get into that then. So what have we done on film? Is it strictly you and husband performing scenes? Is it other people you've brought in? Talked me through what your contract? If I head on over to OnlyFans dot Com. Slash Swinging Vix and Jenna links to everything are in the episode description as always, you know our deal, tell me what I'm going to see if I head over there.
Speaker 2: So you are going to see just a plethora of stuff. There is a good bit with me and my husband, but we actually started thinking about like the business side of things too, and we're like, like, chat GBT has been super helpful. The one that's associated to X has been because it gives you a bunch of facts and stuff. So we were like, what is you know, what do people want to see? And for my category being a milf, people want to see BBC's you know, And I'm like, hey, that's fun for me. So if you go over to my only fans right now, I have a good amount of BBC videos, Like I just did one outside on public property, I mean not public private. I'm sorry, I'm at fred and that was, oh my gosh, a blast. That was just with one one BBC. But I've done uh two BBC's my friend, and I said, that's been so kind to me. She's let me come in on some of her gang bangs, which had just been like they're just so fun to me, you know, like, and I think part of it is that part of my brain that wants to be like like go the opposite direction of everything. So I'm sure my therapist can figure that out, you know, That's what that's what we're pay him for. But yeah, so if you go over to my page, you're going to see a lot of that, a lot of boobs, a lot of a lot of ass, Like my thing is my ass, you know. I know I'm having to share this part right now.
Speaker 1: But yeah, okay, all right, maybe at the end we get a twirl, not not guaranteed, Hey, coming for it. Stick around and listen, folks, okay and watch. Can I ask this and again if any of this gets too personal, just let me know. Does your husband film all of your scenes with these people or is it other people as well?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, So one thing about my husband is when he gets into something, he's like sure, full force, you know, and so he's got all the I mean, we shoot most everything with our iPhones, but he's got like like a holder and microphone and you know, a chest strap, you know. So it's we've had like some po V stuff like so that not necessarily my husband has done it, but we've had other people where the it's you know, something that straps on them and then it puts the phone on there. So yeah, so if he's not involved in it, then he's probably and then he's filming it because if I if it's left up to me, I'll have it face in the corner or something. You know. Sure, yeah, it's a mastermind behind it.
Speaker 1: My Jenna has to put up with the same bullshit where I get a little bit of an idea and we go, well, now we need all the equipment for.
Speaker 2: It, but you have to you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean hey, but you know what that is commitment to a thing, you know, and that's what sets you apart from a hot girl that just pops on and posts a picture of a pit and then never shows back up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Can I ask this about your husband? So I was blown away by all the Swinger interviews I had done over this past season where I was like, that is so not what I would have thought it is. Is your husband into the cuckold aspect at all? Is there any talking to him, is there any humiliation to him anything that he likes in that aspect or the more common thing I've seen. Only because you think of the word cook or cuckoldah blah blah blah, you associate it with that, and then you would go, well, this gentleman's wife has sex with other guys, so I would think that, But is it more him watching you be pleasured? That he really enjoys, do you know if it's one of the two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So we've actually had this conversation a few times. Like and you were talking about communication before, and we heard this coming into the lifestyle, but like if you can't communicate, that's an issue. So like another thing for me I found out coming into the lifestyle that with one hundred percent certainty, like I am neuro divergent, and that's affected our conversations, you know, And so okay, so you're talking about that part of it. So we've also learned that there are different kind of like cuckholds, and there are different kinds of ways of doing things. So if you're a cuckhold, then you're not necessarily being humiliated, you know. Because for me, I like I feel like I have like a heart that like I would cry, you know, if I had to humiliate my husband, I would cry, you know. But other people love it, you know, and like that's their kink, and you know, we don't. I don't judge anybody else, you know, even if it's something that I don't want to do, it's fine, you do you you know, like whatever, And so I've we had a conversation one time where I was like, so, tell me, like what about this, you know, do you love and he loves to watch me get fucked or play and stuff, and I asked him, I was like, okay, rate it like with getting to you know, getting to be with another person. He's like, you know, like they're kind of close, and I'm like, for my brain, I can't I can't understand it, you know, I can't comprehend it. But he loves it, you know, And and then I love that he loves it. And then we're all turned to you know, it's like a circle. It works out for everybody. But yeah, but there's a word for it, and it's not coming to my mind right now, but where like you see your partner having this great experience and you're so happy for them. You know, it starts with the sea and it'll come to me in a minute. But yeah, it's so I see him and I'm like, oh my god, look at that Look at that girl's ass. You know, I'm like, that must feel so great. Does that feel great? You know? He's like, yeah, having a great time, you know. So I don't know, it's just like to me, it's just like joy. It's just happiness and joy, and I would be lying to say that we haven't hit issues, but a lot of the issues are me figuring out how to communicate, you know, like because we haven't had to talk through things like this before the lifestyle, because we were because my mindset was more like what do I do to make my husband happy? And that sounds horrible, but like that was kind of my mindset, like I'm doing this for my husband, doing this for eternal, have a house in heaven, you know whatever, you know, but yeah, I don't know. It's it's a neat a neat change.
Speaker 1: Me. Let me just comment on one thing you said, and I understand you were just trying to figure out where it was and maybe your perception of it within the church. But your job, you said, was just to make your husband happy. I bet your husband on a level believes my job is to make Jenna happy. You know, maybe we look at that and it's not maybe we can't look at it in such a negative way because of the negative circumstances you had, so that we have to look at it as, Oh, guess what, I just figured out what love is. You know, I get joy crazy out of making you happy. You get joy out of making me Persian.
Speaker 2: That's what it is. That's what I'm okay, all right, all right, don't come to me.
Speaker 1: I will google it afterwards.
Speaker 2: Yes, getting happiness from seeing your your partner happy, you know. And yeah, and it's just like so giving, it so loving. It's so like like when I said what the church should be? You know, sure, so this is our church. There's some country song out there that's like, this is you know, my church?
Speaker 1: Can I tell you? It didn't even click with me until just now that So what I do on the show is I pair the Brand New Faces performers up with a mainstream performer and we put it out at the same time and during the same week. And what I really like to do is try and find people that fit even though they don't know each other at all. On this season and if people are listening to this now, Christy's episode came out earlier in the week. Brand New Faces comes out Tuesday, you know, Friday's Going Deeper comes out Tuesdays. I interviewed Christy Love, who was a pastor, comedian, and porn star at the same time.
Speaker 2: They had their own same time.
Speaker 1: Yes, she was definitely a pastor, and a porn star at the same time. They had their own church when they broke off, but she also had wonderful church stories and explaining how it felt coming out of that system and changing your mindset. So I you know, that's crazy. Yeah, it's really, It's like sometimes it just fits perfectly, you know. So check that episode out if you haven't already, folks. All right, couple more questions here. What is something we are looking to hit maybe this year some either a plateau or you want to do either a specific nichure, a type of thing, like is there anything you too are looking at and going we just need to plan that and that is gonna be killer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think, hmm, that's a great question. I probably should have thought of this beforehand. I think are my focus and my husband's focus when it comes to like business is like we just want to do a ton of collabs and mainly, you know, one of the obviously for selfish reasons, because we want to get ourselves out there, but like we also want to like surround ourselves with like minded people, you know, And so I think that that's probably like on the list of things that is just to keep continuous collabs going. And being able to you know, there's a lot of things that like hold me back, like the real life, you know, like I have to have a full time job and things like that, you know, But yeah, I would say that that's probably like where my where my like business mind is headed. I do get excited when I think about like pro porn and and I think that I'm still learning like what exactly that that is as well, Like, but I see like certain things out there, like you know, I don't know, but yeah, that gets me excited to look and sit and think like, oh that could be Like sure, there's no reason why that couldn't be me. You know, if I work hard enough. That's I listen to a podcast where it's two girls who have only fans and they're just like, you know, the people in this this world are some of the hardest working people. Like you work hard and it pays, It literally pays, and and then the benefit of it is you start to develop this community of people that's like amazing. You know, you just kind of like make friends along the way too.
Speaker 1: It's so funny. The vanilla stigma, looking at it from the outside is oh, yeah, you wake up, you go have sex with a guy for you know, a half hour, you go home, you collect your fifty thousand dollars paycheck, and then you never have to go on social media again. And I have to tell them.
Speaker 2: Where did I get that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, yes, I think you got to work in banking for that. But but I tell these people that's so incorrect. These girls traded in an eight hour office job for a sixteen hour like personal dig deep into your life job. Right. Yeah, So hey, if you are morally against Born, I can't stop you. But don't ever call him lazy.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't for sure until you see somebody that or have it. They it's just there's no concept there of that, you know. Like like, for I have learned of a lot of people who are in my position where we're working full time jobs and then we're also trying to to get this up up and going, which is honestly like another full time job. So it's like like in my head, I'm like, yeah, this is hard work. This this is really hard, but hopefully all the hard work will pay off, you know, in the long run. And you know, it's funny.
Speaker 1: People from the outside probably see sex as the job. That's not the job. The job part is the production and everything, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sex part's like ten percent. Yah, you know yeah, honestly the lifestyle also maybe twenty percent, but you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm okay, all right. I have to ask this. This is going to be one of my last questions here. Is there anything either side in your relationship is slowly trying to plant the idea in the head of the other person, like, oh man, you know what would be cool? Three girls and me and you? That would be fun and just like throwing it out there. I don't know or do you ever go, like, you know, if we could call maybe like six black guys this weekend, we could do a real b see fast. But you know that's totally up to you. Husband, he would be like, yep on it. Is there anything we're trying to trying to figure out a way to process or deal with a type of thing or something?
Speaker 2: Oh man, I I am like a huge fan of just like orgies, like a bunch of people like, to me, that's so much fun because it's just like there's so many options, like you have, you know, so like you know, when you said that about six BBC's, my mind's going to like, I mean that six is great, but like twenty would be really cool, you know, or whatever. So the sky's a limit, you know, as long as you have a big enough room. I guess.
Speaker 1: Well, Jenna, I think you are spectacular.
Speaker 2: I wish her let me do this like that's so nice.
Speaker 1: No, I you know, again, like I said at the beginning, it's about inviting on the people that actually want to work in this or to do stuff in this, or enjoy being in this. It's not the hot person who passes by and says, maybe I can make a quick buck, you know. So look, congratulations on breaking yourself out of the prison you felt like you were in for a lot of your life. Now yeah, not just church, the body, positivity things everything. I think this is a huge step for you. I don't know why I'm telling you that now, I'm talking about like I'm done film this huge step.
Speaker 2: Yeah it makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally totally my guest tonight, Jenna. You can find her on Twitter at swing Vixen Jenna, And more importantly, when the cash rolls in for you, which should be every other Friday maybe if you're working, head on over to OnlyFans and check her out at Swinging Vixen Jenna links to everything or in the episode description. As always, make sure you support the content creators that come on the show. Jenna, thank you so much for coming on with me tonight.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Matt. This is amazing. You were doing such a great thing, just build. Having this platform for p