Speaker 1: The Weird Things happened in Weird, Weird, Weird. Welcome to ledso said, So, guys, this episode is brought to you by Contact Modalities. It is a conference that we're going to be headlining in Delavan, Wisconsin, May second through the fourth, Right, Alex. It's just a few weeks from the day of recording this, and I have to say the excitement has been building for this event. The SkyWatch was sold out, and we worked up something extra special to do a giveaway for some free tickets and even increase uh the slots for the SkyWatch. The venue itself, or rather the conference is running an organized SkyWatch Friday night, and my dad and I are just going to be there participating, hanging out and trying to stoke some vibes. Friday is going to be awesome. Saturday is going to be you know, presenters all day. I got a list of topics here because I feel like I wanted to elaborate on some of the things that will be present as we're getting closer to the event. There's going to be meditation and breath work. UFO experiences hosted by Yours Truly Remote Viewing Channeling, Connection to Spirit lucid dreaming and astral projection, shamanic journeying, sound and frequency practices, hypnosis and quantum hypnosis, automatic writing and telepathy. That's interesting, energy healing, sacred geometry and crop circles, plant medicine, and psychedelic experiences. Whoa conscious technology. I'm very interested in these things man conscious technology and biohacking, near death experiences, out of body experiences, synchronized group contact, and hundreds more. Seriously, though, guys, I am very excited to go to this event. And by the way, on Sunday there's also going to be a live fireside style chat with my dad and Jimmy Church and otherwise there's just gonna be like tons dozens of presenters with multiple conference rooms holding like group sessions and all kinds of different contact modalities, right, so check it out at contactmodalitiesxpo dot Com. And a bunch of people that have been on our show are going to be there, right. I know that ham Hakeem will be there, Megan will be there, Solar Glow, and there's gonna be some people who a lot of our listeners will be there. I'm getting a lot of messages about that, so yeah, it'll be sweet right on.
Speaker 2: Awesome, Hey o ey, and hey, you'll also be there for Star Wars Day, which is pretty cool.
Speaker 1: May the fourth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool. Good evening, gentlemen, Good evening evening.
Speaker 2: Do you are you like posing something to us? It was just you don't usually greet us like that.
Speaker 1: No, I just felt inspired. It's been a while since we've recorded like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I almost been a month or two. I almost don't know how to do it.
Speaker 1: I have to turn the green Boy switch off. Well, we've had so many guests too.
Speaker 2: It's like, right, speaking of which, Green Boys is our silly goofy show on Patreon. So patreon dot com slash Blitzo said, so you get that a bunch of other cool stuff.
Speaker 1: Thank Yeah. So let's just dive right into.
Speaker 2: It, man, how are you guys? Feeling very tired? Very tired?
Speaker 3: I have I want to start it in one very specific way. Okay, I want to give a huge shout out and a huge thank you to Corey and Daniel.
Speaker 2: Huge shout out to our discord mind.
Speaker 1: Clap for them.
Speaker 2: That's Corey typically Corey and Daniel. You go ahead, Alex.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just wanted to say because they were the major game changer in this event and compared to our last two Wilmington events, and I just thinking about all of the highlights for me would not have been possible if they were not there helping us. So for chefs, that's the facts for sure.
Speaker 1: Facts.
Speaker 2: If you didn't read the title, we're talking about Azelia Festival twenty twenty five. We just did it. Yeah, but yes, Corey and Daniel were like a massive, massive, massive help, huge, huge help. Can't thank them enough.
Speaker 1: They are two of our Discord mods and we got to talking it over and we were just like, you know, I bet if we threw them a bone and asked really really nicely that they'd be willing to come and help us professionally with the event, and it was just like I think, all around, it was a great energy. They were excited to be apart, we were excited for them to be a part to help us, and it was just really it was amazing.
Speaker 2: It was it was truly awesome. It was awesome having them help, and like I think there were two of the best people they could have done it because a lot of people were coming up and being like, oh my god, Corey like or Skippy. You know. I saw multiple people like, oh my god, you're Skippy and it was like kind of mind blowing for them, yeah, and then mind blowing for you know, Daniel and Corey. Like it was just all around really awesome. And then it was also a huge help, you know, to us and to Christina. You're like, it was it was great.
Speaker 1: Did you meet Skippy's biggest fan who he has? A legit fan who I may have I don't not off of that information. Do you remember Amy?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: If I remember correctly, it was her brother. They were together. I didn't ask like, are you guys all siblings? You know what I'm saying, But I think it was her brother. Maybe it was her cousin, But it was that that group of kids that was with Jenny that you probably would remember Jenny, She's she was at I think it was Riverfest last time.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you're talking about it brought the name tags.
Speaker 1: And no, that's Jennifer Oh talking about Jenny Ree Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, Emmy's mom.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: There was another little boy with them that he was just the curious guy.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: He kept being like, is that Captain Skippy? And he would be like, when I have a hat on, I kind of look like Captain Skippy because he had long hair like Daniel, and like, we're doing the sky watched Sunday Night and I walked over to them to say hello, and he was like, is Daniel here. I was like, yeah, yeah, of course he is, so I immediately I walked over to Daniel and I whispered in his ear. I was like, bro, you want to be a rock star. Walk over to that blanket right there and say Hi, your biggest fan is over there waiting. And he was like what. And Daniel walked over there, and they like wrapped it up. It was just so wholesome. That's the point, Like even I don't even think Daniel, we were talking about it, like I don't even think that he realized, you know, the love that would be coming towards him, like you said, like, oh my god, you're Captain Skipping.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It was just it was kind of funny.
Speaker 2: People were asking him to sign the book yes, and then he was like, dude, somebody asked me to sign the book. I can't believe it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It was amazing, man. There were so many of those little moments that were wholesome and endearing.
Speaker 2: Oh we got an emmy. It was her birthday. Oh yeah, it was her birthday on Saturday, and like we got to spend time with them. And remember she uh at Riverfest she facetimed us right and no, no, no, that was at the first Azelia Festival. I think maybe she face timed us. Yeah, it was because it was her birthday then too, I think so it was a Zellia festival. We were talking about like Steven Universe and stuff, and now she was here. She was like so ecstatic. She's like, it's the best birthday of my whole life. It's like, oh my god, it's so sweet.
Speaker 1: She was a funny little kid man. When when when when I brought Daniel over to their blanket on the Sunday night SkyWatch, I was just trying to connect them to have that wholesome little moment because it's like, you know, people always say, don't meet your heroes, So for us and what we do, I mean, you guys know, this is like let's go out of our way to be like incredibly nice to people, to make sure that you know, we all have a positive and friendly experience. And I brought Daniel over there. I was like, dude, talk to it. You know, you need to talk to him. He's really like a big fan of yours. And Daniel was so wholesome about it, and I was like, look, it's Goutain Skippy and then and then they were like, yeah, Captain Skippy's amazing. And then Emmy said something like yeah, but we all need Ryan too. It was something like that, like, you know, we all need some of that in our lives. And it's just funny. Like the kids. Yeah, the kids, the children that listen to our show, like, oh wow, I'm Nick's biggest fan. You know, it's it's kind of like wholesome.
Speaker 2: It's so sweet. I saw them on Sunday when we were leaving. They were going to that museum of.
Speaker 1: The Auditorium bizarre. Yeah, yeah, the Auditorium my odd.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were going there and I was leaving and I was pulling up as they were about to walk in, and I yelled out the wind. I was like, y'all have fun, and those little kids just got like so excited. Yeah, it was so cute that. Yeah, so many wholesome moments, and that always happens when we do these in person. Things. It's really humbling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it is endearing.
Speaker 2: Yes, it makes me like it's emotional. It's very endearing and humbling, and yeah, it just it fills me with so much gratitude. It's awesome. It's like simultaneously these things are so draining and stressful and hard to do, but then they're also like the most incredible things that we get to do. Yeah, and I would, you know, I would do it over and over and over and over again and get sunburned and like stand you know for however long and meet a bunch of people because like it's just awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, it's really awesome. I got extremely sunburned this time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You look at photos of you look at photos of Zeliafest last year, and we're all in jackets and like puff coats. And then the day that if Azelia Fest started, it is like the hottest day of the year here, and it's like, oh crap, and just you know, standing on that black asphalt in the sun. I didn't even wear sunscreen. Like the first day and a half, I was so cooked that, like, bro, by the time Sunday night came and we had the SkyWatch, I know, you guys couldn't make it, but like I literally just sat on a blanket to the side and was just like so quiet and so chill. It was like, oh cool, Yeah that's happening.
Speaker 2: Which is awesome. That's usually what we do. We usually just stay on the outskirts. We lay down, We just like watch it all and it's awesome. Not me, man, I know y'all are in the shit. I get in it.
Speaker 3: And I mean either like either hanging out with your dad or if I'm not doing that, I like to like roam around and then I'll like walk up to people and just start talking to them and then they're like, wait, you're Alex, and I'm like yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: That's why i feel comfortable on the outskirts because I'm like, Alex's got it. Yeah he's He's doing all the extroverted stuff. I'll just be over here.
Speaker 1: I've usually got to be all up in it. Like Saturday night, you know, wrangling, Like there's a crowd of by the way, pretty much three hundred and fifty people Saturday night sh someone.
Speaker 2: Three hundred and fifty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one lot was packed before we got there.
Speaker 2: It was it was slammed. This time. We actually had to park down at Access.
Speaker 1: Three when we rolled up because I rode in the back of Alex's truck when.
Speaker 2: Oh, should I have said that.
Speaker 1: It's all right, it's in the past word, you know, but okay, yeah, it's fine, We're not there, it's true. Yeah. But anyway, so we rolled up to the joint in the back of Alex's truck and we started to like down the road like a quarter mile half mile. We started to see people from the festival getting out of their car, and I was just like, oh, it's gonna be full.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Dad had somebody count. He stopped counting at three hundred and thirty, and more people kept coming over the next few hours, so it was easily three hundred and fifty.
Speaker 2: Wow. Wow, that's that's insane growth over the last one. Yeah, I didn't get I was a little sad because I didn't get to make it on Friday I had to work. And then Sunday we were just being babies. We were being you know, we were like, oh my god, my back is screaming, I'm sunburn. I just want to lay in bed. But I mean, you know, it was still a blast. It was still really awesome. I mean, I didn't know that much was going to be going on on Friday. What like, fill me in on what happened on Friday maybe, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, started setting up, setting up, thought it was going to be pretty chill, yeah, and like very hooker like. After getting there, people were walking up, which is funny because it's like public information that the festival doesn't start till six.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, you know I didn't. Yeah, I didn't even know that they were. I thought it was just going to be like eight o'clock to whenever it, you know, like ten or something, and then they close it.
Speaker 1: It was six to ten six Friday night. We showed up at like one point thirty, had to go get our permit, find our spots, start unloading all of our equipment. And I started noticing people standing like kind of watching us unload, and they weren't saying anything to us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I was like, let me go talk to this guy.
Speaker 1: It's like, are you here for this crazy crowd? He's like, yeah, man, I came from I don't remember. I think he was from Wilmington. And you know, people just started rolling up and then faces we recognize start rolling up. We shoot down and walk down the street to go to the bathroom and we bump into people and next thing we know, by like three o'clock, I think we were selling books. Yeah, full blown line at three o'clock. Yeah, people coming up.
Speaker 3: A lot of familiar faces on Friday, and it just started. Man, and I'm I mean for the first two hours, I'm like, oh, it's gonna be a chill Friday.
Speaker 1: Like I thought so too.
Speaker 3: I was really stoked for like a chill Friday ramp up into Saturday. But go crazy got crazy and we stayed out there way too long.
Speaker 1: And dude, there was a line.
Speaker 3: Basically down the block, so we got shifted over to the very end, which is like, we love it because it provides us more space and we don't feel as guilty for blocking the other people. But dude, I mean down this across the street, down the sidewalk, and then it like took a curve. It was a lot of people, and so we were like, I mean, it was what eight thirty on Friday, and we're like, man, we got to get Chris inside.
Speaker 1: We were supposed to leave it like eight on Friday or eight thirty. Yeah, we left like forty minutes over and when we were trying to leave because the line was going all the way like down the street and there was easy twenty twenty five people in line when we were like, we got to get out of here. And so me Jenny started at the front of the line and I started at the back of the line, and we were just I just asked everybody if they were going to be here tomorrow, because like I didn't want them to feel like they weren't seen or we knew they were there and what they were there for. But it's like, hey, man, like, you know, we got to we have to close up and talk to every single person in line on Friday to make sure they were coming back so we didn't feel as bad. And then I still think that he talked to everyone Friday night. I'm not sure because we kind of had a hard close and yeah, there was like that long line going on the street and I was just like, oh man. And the craziest part is that the location was different than the Riverfest location, so at a quick glance, it looked like a much smaller crowd, but it was actually much bigger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I was thinking that at first. On Saturday, I was like, oh, okay, the crowd doesn't really seem like it was as big. But then as the day went on, and then when we got out there on the beach, I was like, oh no, yeah, this is a little bit more now.
Speaker 1: Naturally, everybody rolls up and I got asked three hundred times, are you guys going out skywatching? Are you guys going out skywa.
Speaker 2: You guys in SkyWatch Friday? Did you I mean, like not with like a big group.
Speaker 1: No, we didn't all and that was by design, and we wanted to preserve Dad's energy. Have a private little family, you know, we just hang out and relax because it's gonna be a long weekend. And everybody's like, are you guys sky watching tonight? And we're like no, but there's gonna be another crowd of people going out.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Talk to that guy Paul, and you know he showed up obviously, look and fly, both of them.
Speaker 2: They were dripping the whole weekend.
Speaker 1: I'm a little upset though, because they showed me a picture that they had the special edition SpongeBob crocs and they said they were gonna wear them. And then when they got here, he said they were locked up in a vault and the world wasn't ready to see him, So I'm a little bummed that I'd get to see the SpongeBob crocs.
Speaker 2: Damn, that's funny as hell. Yeah, Nah, Paul had the both days. Dude, he had the alignment shirt. The first day, Saturday, he had the buzz light Year color scheme. Yeah, with the alignment shirt, and then his shoes had that purple and green and his hat had that same purple and green.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't even notice, Like, how do.
Speaker 2: You do that? And and then if that wasn't enough, the next day shows up with the Matrix color scheme alignment shirt with a freaking dude, these matching shoes and hat. I think it was like a Nike Star Wars collab. And it was black with that exact green with on the alignment shirt.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you mad man.
Speaker 2: The drip is unbelievable. Paul, stop it, but also don't keep inspiring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, bro, I thought.
Speaker 2: About that ship the next day. No, I thought about that ship Monday. I was driving, I.
Speaker 1: Was like, how did motherfucker find those shoes and max like that? And they just know that he bounce it off our merch b.
Speaker 2: It's inspiring.
Speaker 1: So I wanted to special mention them all jokes aside. I wanted to bring them up because they truly are amazing people. Oh yeah, and uh yeah, and the whole their whole family is great.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And they came, and I had a sense that with them being here, it would be a huge help, not only because people know their story and have a sense of like established trust with them and know that they're credible and believe in them, but also like, Okay, you guys got the SkyWatch tonight. We're tired, we need to rest. So what happened was a good crowd of maybe forty people went out Friday night. People were asking me questions and they're like, are you guys gonna go skywatching tonight? And I was just like, nah, we're gonna save our energy. But go talk to that guy over there talking about Paul Senior. I just knew. I was like, you know what he's got it Like, this is gonna be great. And on Friday, that crowd of forty people went out on a cloudy night, and the report that I got from a few people was that they saw anywhere for fifty two hundred warps.
Speaker 2: Wow on a cloudy night. What that's fantastic, But like the.
Speaker 1: Thing is like we weren't even there. Yeah, yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that did it independently on their own.
Speaker 1: And that's powerful to me. I keep explaining this to my dad, like we're having these talks about this, and he knew there was you know, fifty two hundred people seeing the orbs that night. I was like, Dad, how amazing that We've been telling our story for almost twenty years. We've skywatched with thousands of people and have helped people like understand what's happening to them, understand what it is, how to establish the connection and not be afraid of it, and to you know, nurture that connection. Next thing, you know, now there's people out there that are organizing their own independent skywatches and seeing dozens and dozens of light phenomenon. That's pretty incredible. That's like that. A thing that a few people told me this weekend was that they had the sense that this was a real movement that was like growing, you know what I mean to where now it's like people are always like I want to SkyWatch with Chris. I want to SkyWatch with Chris. Will you go SkyWatch?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know SkyWatch with Paul, SkyWatch with Nick. It doesn't matter who's there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's about you and having the individual experience is really powerful. It's funny that you say that about like the growing thing. Like that was the one when we were leaving on Sunday. I told Casey like, she's like, how are you feeling? I was like, amazing, as always, I love doing these things, and I was like, I feel like the one big takeaway that from this time is that this thing is like really growing, like it's it's And that doesn't mean like, wow, the numbers are exploding, right, not necessarily the.
Speaker 1: Presence of it, the energy of it, yeah, the impact of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, is growing.
Speaker 1: And I don't even think in terms of like views or numbers any matter. I don't think that's a real metric.
Speaker 2: It's just it was so cool to me to like, and we're obviously not talking about this stuff in order, but it doesn't need to be in order, like just to show up and meet new people who are just as awesome as all of the other people that we've met at the last two things, just to know that there's still like these incredible people out there that are like finding us and then like connecting with our stuff and showing up. It's wild. The first two we do them and it's like, this is awesome. You know. We get to meet all these new fans and these new like people that have connected with this and connect with us, and it's so cool and amazing. This time, I think maybe subconsciously I'm thinking, like, all right, I'm excited to see the usual Yeah, the usual suspects. And we did see a ton of them and it was awesome, Like I love seeing them, Like it's so cool that there's a dude from Denmark.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he brought his friend this time, a different friend, Frank and Geo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we've been talking a little bit.
Speaker 1: Awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he just sent me some files and stuff for the video we're putting together.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, somebody from Wales this time. Yeah, people from Thailand in Canada, from Hawaii, a lots from the far side of Canada.
Speaker 2: Big shout out Andy, Daniel and John and Benny.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Bro, we had a famous bird show up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a famous pigeon.
Speaker 1: Last time there was a monkey. Yeah, this time there was a bird. I'm kind of thinking like maybe next time we'll get a bear or an eagle. Right, wouldn't that be cool? You can arrange that, I'll get a bear?
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, you're gonna get a bear.
Speaker 1: I mean I got people you know in your network, got to get a bear if we want to, sincerely man get a bear.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure, Yeah, I want to. City would be at our next event. There better be a bear there.
Speaker 1: Let me put it on my calendar. October. By the way, I'm like pretty sure, other than having booked a spot, I'm pretty sure we're gonna do river FESTUS. I'm just gonna do a little October first. No, it's September the first. Yeah, there's six months apart. Bear. All right, So I want to talk about some another important element of this. You can hammer out the details of your fake bear. It's already in there.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll hammer it out. But so it's no secret that the first massive SkyWatch with two hundred people that we did at Riverfest was extremely stressful, right for sure? Pretty sure. I talked about that on the Riverfest episode. But it was so stressful because it's like, oh my god, what if people show up? Two hundred people are here? We had the count. I knew there was over two hundred people there. I was like, what if what if you know, there's two hundred people here and they don't see anything, and that's two hundred people going out to the corners of the world being like I didn't see anything, and you know what I mean, Like, even though if something didn't appear, that doesn't invalidate the rest of everything that we've experienced and talked about and seen and all that, it's still it still was pressure, and it still would not have been a good feeling. Of course if for the first time that happened, then it happened to be a crowd of two hundred people. So I was like, oh my god, Oh my god, it's so stressed. And then we ended up seeing like one hundred and thirty orbs that night, the ones with wings, all that stuff we talked about on that episode. It was initially very stressful, right, like extremely stressful for me this time on Friday with Paul Senior and Paul Junior and of course Emma, but really, you know, I was thinking about like Paul Senior being there and his connection and you know, his story and what he's been through, and everybody being like, y'all go SkyWatch Friday night and he went out and I was like, nah, you know what, they're good. Yeah, it's gonna happen. They saw fifty to one hundred orbs on Friday. I woke up on Saturday, started getting the reports whatever. People Friday night were in the discord being like just saw another, just saw another, Oh my god. You know. So I was kind of seeing that it was happening, and I just had the sensation like I am not stressed this time. It's on autopilot. Yeah, it's just happening.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be fine.
Speaker 1: Saturday was cloudy as hell. I showed up and I was like, you know what, I'm not stressed this time. I couldn't be less stressed.
Speaker 2: What it is? Yeah, it is what it is.
Speaker 1: It's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was like, whereas it was stressed at Riverfest, this time it was like logical, it's gonna be what it's gonna be, you know, like, surely now is not going to be the time when these beings doing all of this miraculous stuff are gonna be like you know what, not tonight.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, it just wouldn't make sense.
Speaker 1: And so sure I was yelling, you know, trying to get three hundred and fifty people's attention. It raised my voice, but it was very happy and stress free yelling this time, and a very like cracket some jokes in there, and you know, on the sixty sixth door, I was like, where are my Star Wars fans? You know, just stupid stuff like that, like, you know, being more silly and care free. And then by the time Sunday came around, I'm like sitting down on a blanket, like, y'all got it. I am so tired And it was amazing and you want to add to that a little bit, but I want you to finish what you were gonna say, Yeah, it was. It was just an amazing sensation. Like the more we do this, the more it's becoming streamlined and on autopilot, and it's like it's it's getting bigger than what we can manage at this point.
Speaker 2: That way, I think you get to enjoy it a little more.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, thousand jumping off of that too, I think it. I think in large part it has to do with these familiar faces and these veterans of the events who kind of know the process for the street fair and for the sky Watch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they kind of know what to do, what to expect, and then they kind of like they make everything a little bit more normal for everybody. So like they know where to hang out at, they know where to like everybody was just hanging out in the shade, but out of the way because they were there at Riverfest and they they know, right, And so it's cool to have those people that keep coming back that like anchor that like I see people hanging out with you know, Jennifer or Gosh, I'm putting myself on the spot here, or these people that have been here, right, Marco Marco John.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's lots of them, right, There's tons of them, lots of hot and I see them talking with new people and I'm like, oh, y'all are good.
Speaker 3: I'm just like gonna let this thing ride and go find someone else. And then and then to see on the flip side of that, these people who weren't even here for this, locals whatever, roll up to the tent and are curious enough.
Speaker 1: To ask, yeah, we got a lot of that. And then to stand in line for someone they don't even know, they haven't even read the book, and they're gonna stand in line for however long it takes to get there and then talk to your dad. I mean, there was a bunch of college kids. A group of college dudes, roll up.
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 3: We started talking to them? Cool, you started, you were like hitting it off. I left and then I'm sitting at the SkyWatch and I look and I'm like, oh my god, is that the Is that the college kid? I thought it was just like messing with us, and I went I was like, yo, I'm so glad you're here.
Speaker 2: They were all science majors.
Speaker 1: Engineering majors, and actually they knew exactly what we were. And the week before they had been to a presentation by Dina Psok c W and they had been asking questions about us, and we're aware of us. And then they were like, oh my god, they're here. Yeah, And I was like, great, come to the SkyWatch tonight. It's a lot different than a lecture.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. They came.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, actually showed up and we said a lecture all day, let's let's go.
Speaker 2: Go see it for real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which reminds me of the college kids that were on the beach for Riverfest. Yeah exploded and they're like, I feel so bad because they were just hanging out and then here come two hundred people onto the spot. They're hanging out and they're like what's going on? And I was like, look, look right there, and they're like, oh wow. And then she told me all the way out, She's like, you know, I was having such a horrible day, and I'm like, so glad this all happened. Yeah, anyway, that was river fished.
Speaker 2: It's dude, it's starting to feel I had this moment. It's starting to feel like like summer camp or something. Yeah, you know, there's this feeling when everybody's out there at like at night, bundled up, everybody's got blankets. It feels like Christmas or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Yeah, I know what you mean.
Speaker 2: It feels like one of those significant moments where in the moment, you're like, one day, I'm gonna remember this so fondly and I'm I'm gonna like wish that I was back in that moment because it was so special and unique and like, what a unique thing that we get to experience.
Speaker 1: Just rogue like grassroots movement.
Speaker 2: Standing out on the beach with three hundred like pseudo strangers that like.
Speaker 1: Like where else in the world does this happening. That's what I'm saying, for anything, not just for the UFO phenomen for anything.
Speaker 2: When when are three hundred people going and standing on the beach in a huddle at night.
Speaker 1: Maybe like eighteen sixties exactly, and that in itself is so special, exactly, even if it was for nothing.
Speaker 2: But then to have the added thing of all of those hundreds of people are all looking up into the sky together and seeing these incredible light shows, It's like, wow, I had them. I had the feeling like Saturday night at the SkyWatch. I was like, one day, like many many years from now, when I'm old, I'm gonna look back at this and.
Speaker 1: This is historic, oh right. And to think that for the most part, those people on the beach are trying to live a better life, to be more christ Like and has has found a brighter way through all of this, and then find camaraderie in that and become friends with each other. And now they've got friends that are all over the world because of this common bond's It's incredible the common theme that I've noticed. And this is not new, this is just being there and there's three hundred fifty people telling you their story and you know, you're trying to talk to everybody. It's either they've had experiences already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they.
Speaker 1: Found what we do and it's been like for them in their mind, it's like, oh, I'm not crazy. Learning the story helps me realize this is real and I'm not crazy and I shouldn't be ashamed of this and it's okay, right, Or it's like they've had death of a spouse, you know, extreme traumatic circumstances and reading the story gives them hope that like, Okay, my loved one is on the other side, or there is a god, or there is you know, you know, we don't die forever kind of thing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like it's either people are having experiences and they're validated by what we're doing, or they're experiencing great trauma and they're finding hope from what we're doing. But either way, it's like and there's probably a few other circumstances in there to just people who are like I'm into UFOs, Oh my god, but you guys are the real deal. Hell yeah, I want to hang out that happens too. Yeah, But the majority of these people coming to these events are like deep seekers.
Speaker 2: Ye for sure.
Speaker 1: In need of this, you.
Speaker 2: Know, in one way or another they're there to get some kind of answers or get something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have an experience, you know, it's just it's amazing, Like I do get the sense that this is historic. And you know, the day after the festival ends, they dropped another thing where they're like posting or videos and people are like, oh my god, the government whistleblowers got more footage. Oh my god, it's happening. It's like, bro, I challenge them to meet with hundreds of people and connect and actually see like, this is like such an amazing thing that's happening. That is not very easy to replicate. The amount of stories from every individual person entangled into these events that's coming together, and the energy that's like forming is unbelievable. It's like you said, where else is this happening? It's not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's true. And that's another one of my favorite things. I love to talk with people and hear their story. You know, it's it's it's really really cool. Some of them will they'll lock you down for twenty minutes straight and not get you know, which is that's you know, it is what it is. But I like the people who come and are vulnerable and they want to share their story and get your opinion on it and have a little have a little back and forth, and and like, I like, did you guys get to talk to Liam and Samantha?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, absolutely, I wrote a skateboard. Did you hear yoh yeah, that's right, special mention.
Speaker 2: Did you hear their stories? Oh? Man? That that was like that was so cool. But I mean there's tons of people that we got to hear that. That's one of the coolest things about doing this is hearing all these different perspectives. Like, sure, you see three hundred people that show up for this thing, and it's like, Okay, they're all somewhat into ufology or the phenomenon or whatever. But then when you hear each one of them has a story, it's like it makes it so real. It's it's it's so crazy to get all those different perspectives, right.
Speaker 1: Puts into perspective how you're impacting people. Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, you reminded me. And I want to give two shout outs here, One to Jimmy because he's the one who said this quote. So shout out Jimmy, and to the Monroe Institute because that's what we were talking about.
Speaker 3: But he said, you know, I thought a lot about it, and why the Monroe Institute is so special is because you have these people in one place that are one being vulnerable and then leading everything, every conversation, every interaction, leading with the heart. And when you lead with the heart and the intentions are pure and everybody is interfacing that way, it's just a magical experience because where else is that happening? And I think the only other place that's happening is really these gatherings where everybody is kind of vulnerable on that same page, like you're not the weird UFO guy, You're the weird UFO group, you know. And so to interface with everybody there and lead from the heart on both angles is it creates a lot of magic. As we see.
Speaker 1: You know, it's very true. If you hear the three part Monroe series that we did when I had just got back. That was something about Monroe that shocked me was when you go at least when I went there, it was the first time that I was in a setting of strangers that I Some of them I had met, but most of them I had never met. I was like, oh, my God, these are like my people. Like I feel like I'm on the same wavelengths with people and I'm not crazy and alien to everybody, you know what I mean? And I completely agree, and I would say that, like, yeah, it's a similar energy, like these groups of people coming together having their their traumas or their experiences, which is traumatic in and of itself, right, just to see something in the sky and you're like, oh my god, what is it? You spend your whole life wondering with no answers.
Speaker 2: Having your reality challenged.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then to find out that there's these dorks in North Carolina that you know, do a podcast and have had experiences and wrote a book about it and all this stuff, and it's just like I can imagine, I don't have to imagine they've told They've told us, you know, like how healing that is for people. And and it definitely I would say this weekend was the best one yet for me. And it proved without a shadow of a doubt that like, this is important work, and it is in the sense historic because it is the first of its kind and it's just stuff that we have to keep doing it. It's meaningful to a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it really is, and there's some touching moments that are had at these things. Did you guys talk to Ernie? Ernie, Yes, such a sweet guy and like, wow, that one was extremely humbling.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, just when somebody tells you their struggles and tells you that you help them through it, watching the show that you make with your friends and you know, in your friend's spare bedroom, it's like the thing that you do and this dude that you've never met before is like crying in front of you and telling you how much that you have helped. It's like, oh my god, it's so humbling and it makes me so emotional. But it like is you know, I'm so grateful that we get to do this silly thing that we do.
Speaker 1: It's powerful.
Speaker 2: It's very powerful when you're.
Speaker 1: Talking to people and they're crying and they're like, you've changed my life. I'm like like some people would walk up, like there was this one gentleman at the Sunday night SkyWatch. I hadn't seen him all weekend. He just maybe he was at the booths. I didn't see him. He walks up to me at the SkyWatch and he looked me in the eyes and realized it was me, and I was like, hey, how are you doing, And he just immediately started crying and he walked away like he couldn't look at me in the arm.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: And I was like, it's okay, it's all right, man. And then you know, ten twenty minutes go by, he comes back up to me again, and he starts like putting himself together. He's like, you like fishing lures. I make fishing lures. I love to give you some. And we're like having a pretty normal conversation, and then he just starts crying again, and I put my hand on his shoulder. I'm like, dude, it's okay, it's all right, Like I get it, just cry like I didn't even ask him what he've been through. Don't have to. People are going through things that that we can't possibly fathom, and that you know, when they when they come face to face with some sort of facilitation, with seeing you know, the divine or the beings or whatever you want to call it, it's it's very healing. This weekend was the biggest, the biggest reminder of that for me, like, oh my god, we have to keep doing this. Stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, it's it's it's very important, and we got to see some of our favorite people like you know, see them in people that Oh my god and like shout out Cam Cameron, Yeah, just did his episode. It was crazy that episode came out, you know, and Hakeem Yeah, yeah, they were literally like back to Well his episode will come out after I guess, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, true, Yeah, because we're pushing this one for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just you know, it's cool to to It's like it brings the thing to life, like the guy who's on the show that week is there in person, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and a lot of others. Yeah, it's pretty amazing because if you think about it, a lot of people that we've had on the show were there. Yeah, my cousin Warren, obviously, my dad, my sister, brother in law, Jack, Jeremy, Hakeem, Cameron, Casey, Paul, Kyle, Kyle, and the episode sky Watching with the omis Ryan and Kyle. And I guarantee, if we think about it, there's probably another one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know, maybe not, but that's pretty crazy too, like you know one next week. No, we're recording next week, right, Molly, Right, Yeah, we can talk about it. Why not? Yeah, Molly Chopin amazing special mention of Molly Chopin. She is I hope I'm saying that right Chopin.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, she's like an amazing artist and she'll be coming out next week to do the show. And you know, it's like I get the sense that the more we do this, the the cast of people on the show at these events is going to get bigger and bigger and bigger. Who's doing this?
Speaker 2: It's it's really cool. I mean, Cam did call us the Avengers? Like when we when we do this kind of thing, you know it?
Speaker 1: Which one am? I? I just think I don't know the Avengers.
Speaker 2: Let's take a second.
Speaker 1: Okay, are we just talking like the original for like iron Man the whole? We can That's what I thought we were talking.
Speaker 2: Now we can go extended because look at how big our Avengers is true, you know, we can go extended cast with him? Who do you name?
Speaker 1: I don't know who's the Avengers. I don't know iron Man the whole. I mean I know them, I didn't know that they were Avengers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, what the Earth's mightiest heroes?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I just found out who the Fantastic Four were.
Speaker 2: Honestly, Okay, here's the truth. The truth is that.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm asking. I'm not.
Speaker 2: It's tough because you know what character he definitely is. That's not an Avenger.
Speaker 1: Batman, which is it's a Marvel character. Good Bro, there's so many.
Speaker 2: You're not Batman. He's not a Marvel character.
Speaker 1: I didn't know he's.
Speaker 2: With Superman.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what Marvel character is, Alex Bro.
Speaker 2: He's ghost Rider.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh we've even talked about that. Yeah, he's definitely that's a superhero. I thought that was just its own thing. No, he's a Marvel character, no way. He's cool to He's cool as hell.
Speaker 2: If you looked into him, he would be like your whole personality.
Speaker 1: He's very cool.
Speaker 2: Bip.
Speaker 1: He made a pact with the Devil right or like Fisto or whatever, and he like sold his soul for power. But he's like, he's a good guy. He's not a bad guy, but he like turns into this kind of like avenging demonic spirit. But he uses that power to like fight evil.
Speaker 2: He's awesome.
Speaker 1: But he rides a motorcycle I know that, and it bursts into flames. It's like a skeleton motorcycle. It's magical, very cool. Yeah, dope, I love ghost Rider.
Speaker 2: That would definitely be him. But if we had to go, he's off the table.
Speaker 1: We're doing Avengers, I would say probably hmmm, he's kind of like the whole man like realistically I can see it, but the green part, not just the whole. Yeah, yeah, just I.
Speaker 2: Would honestly, no, no, t no shade. He's Captain America, bro, Yeah, he's America. Bro. Yeah, he's definitely Captain America for sure.
Speaker 1: I think I give me Yeah, damn, I was thinking thor four vibes. Yeah, why not.
Speaker 2: You definitely give Bruce Banner vibes.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's sick and the whole. That's I've never thought about that. I'll take it. But yeah, I love I love the Hulk. He's incredible.
Speaker 2: He's the ship literally, I know. Yeah, all right, I think I think Alex Yeah, dude, he's Captain America for sure. Are you kidding me? Yeah? For sure, he's mister Valley.
Speaker 1: I would say, you're Iron Man. Not not like the classic arrogant part. I don't mean that, but all the other great parts about him, like the gadgets and the tech and the you know, the that kind of thing, like I'll take it. Yeah for sure. I love Iron Sweet.
Speaker 2: I mean it's cool as hell. Yeah. So you're Captain America, dude, that's dope, but you're way more like ghost Writer, and you need to look into Ghostwriter. Ghost Rider has this thing where he it's called the Penance stare, and he can lock eyes with somebody and force all of the torment that they've ever done to other people back on them in one moment.
Speaker 1: Kind of like karmic retribution like judgment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all the pain that they've ever caused will be instantaneously like reflected back on them. That's why, Like there's this massive like a villain called Galactus that like is he eats planets and nobody knows how to beat him. Goes right or beat him because he just looked and looked him in the eyes and like all of the.
Speaker 3: So speaking of that, yeah, I always when we do these events seem to attract a satellite or like that's just a satellite. Oh, I wanted to talk about that, and so and I have a very interesting way.
Speaker 1: Of dealing with it. Yeah, and so with this Zelia Fest, we're actually packing up on Sunday night, like packing up and we we kind of did a hot extraction like on on Sunday.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I was out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: In an instant, I was so proud of the team, Like it was just we hit a wall and we're like, all right, get him.
Speaker 2: I turned around and half the ship was packed up.
Speaker 1: I was like, what, yeah, well, thank god we had Warren yeah, and the meal and Alex was helping with the packing and I straight pulled the truck right up on the sidewalk. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But anyway, I'm packing up and this guy comes up to me and says, you'll where your skywatching. I'm like, uh uh uh because so I told him.
Speaker 1: I'm like, all right, just got to go off with gut feeling here and uh just told him.
Speaker 3: And we're out and about on the beach Sunday night. Everything's, you know, going well happening. I'm making my.
Speaker 1: Rounds and uh, I'm talking to Corey outside of the group, and this gentleman stands near us and then starts asking questions and I'm like, wait a minute, are you the guy that asked me where to go? And he's like, oh yeah, yes. We got to talking and.
Speaker 3: Why he got there and stuff and how and here comes in Ord and I'm like, yeah, check it out, you see it? And he's like yeah, he goes, is that not just a satellite? I'm like, well, I mean, you can pull out a satellite track on your phone, but after many times of doing that, I'm just kind of over it, like I don't waste my time anymore. And I was like, it's also kind of strange how I only see satellites with Chris Bledsoe and the guys right, like right, you know.
Speaker 1: Not to mention like seventy plus on one night. Yeah, yeah, he sees seventy satellites in a night. Well, that's what I'm saying. But I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't happen.
Speaker 1: It doesn't. It doesn't happen.
Speaker 3: What my my whole thing is. I'm very passive, right, I don't. I'm not here to argue.
Speaker 1: Well, you flipped the script. It's like kind of makes people feel a little dumb.
Speaker 3: I slowly do this, right, And so then we're looking and here comes another one. Well, this other one.
Speaker 1: Brightens up, dims down, flashes a couple of times, and then just disappears. And I'm like and then he goes, well, that ain't in a satellite. I'm like, sure, the satellite. Sure, And then they just but they happen to like put these shows on while we're.
Speaker 3: Having this satellite conversation, and don't. I don't get offended because I understand where they're coming from. I understand a skeptical mind. I can understand how it looks, especially on these videos because you have a stationary like you know, you cannot tell in a black sky how they're moving, like in a video of an orb against the black sky, you know what I mean, right, And there's nothing to go off of.
Speaker 1: In real life. You can see that they move in different ways and flash in different ways. And I'm I will be the first one to count the cadence of a flash. Yeah, And I'll sit there and keep a rhythm with it. And if it keeps a steady rhythm, then I'm kind of dismissive. But if it will flash irregular, like, there's nothing that's really doing that that we know of in our atmosphere right now. But I seem to always attract these people and then we have a wonderful conversation and they change their mind and then join the group A happier person. It's really really fun. So I'm very fortunate that I now pay for a satellite tracking service because when I went out in December to Bradenton, Florida to do the Limitless podcast with Matt Bell, I got a satellite tracking app just to show him and his producer Ryan on the spot, you know, tracking satellites with him. I don't use this all the time. I didn't get it for me. I get it to show other people, and I was like, you know what, I should get hold onto this service and keep it. This will be handy. Saturday night or it was Sunday night, I can't recall, but it doesn't matter. I think it was Saturday. I probably had fifteen people come up to me and be like, how do you know it's not just a satellite? And after the tenth that's like, oh my god. He gets so just sick of just repeating herself, heating such basic information that we've already covered.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean the easy, easiest thing to say, and that is just I have a satellite tracker.
Speaker 1: I did, so I was like, well, I mean, you know, satellites are public. They're like, how do you know it's not a satellite. So I'm like, well, I mean, you know, first of all satellites republic information. You can look it up. Anybody can look it up. And they're like, oh really, yeah, yes, of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, we're not just gonna have random shit flying around our atmosphere and not track it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's like also the only not to cut you off. But the only satellite thing that I've ever seen in my life was when the International Space Station passed over my house. And that was like such a big deal, like it was in the news, like look for it at this time. And I'm like, there's there's no way that you're seeing, you know, two hundred of these in one night, right, like and all have different features and characteristics and then behave in their own unique way. It's just it's common sense at this but you don't it's hard to convey. I will, you know, give some grace here and say that it is hard to convey some of these through a screen. Oh for sure, some of them not some of them are spectacular, but it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't translate the screen because you, like you said, there's no frame of reference, like you you can't you can't see the way it's bobbing and weaving if the phone is also bobbing.
Speaker 3: And you can see the irregular flashes. But after so many videos, you have to kind of be like, all right, there's something going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, you can't.
Speaker 3: Dismiss every thousand piece of evidence that you have and have put out there.
Speaker 1: But that's not what this is about. Some people's minds are just not capable of being open, Like they're not capable of let's just say, like entertaining or fathoming that which is beyond what they know, you know, And it's like almost painful for some people, I think, to shatter their their beliefs. Maybe it's ego, maybe it's just I don't know, fear. But I got so tired of being asked by like the ten time for Chirl was like, oh, here we go again, and someone would come around they'd be like, how do you know it's not a satellite. Ah. It's like I understand where people are coming from and they're not even necessarily being rude, but it's exhausting having to come down to this level to like explain the same thing over and over and over. And I would whip out my satellite tracker and I would show them, and I would show the other side of the Earth there's satellites. Oh look, there's all these satellites. And then I would show up in our sky no satellites. Saturday night we saw seventy seven orbs the whole night, people coming up to me showing me, you know, how do you know they're not out satellites. Out of three hundred and fifty people, maybe fifteen or so asked right, So it was like fifteen different times I did this and I whip out the tracker. There was one time all night, in the three or so hours that we were out there, that there was even a single satellite above us in the sky. It was not visible to the naked eye I was tracking. It was not visible, and it was absolutely not present in and around any of the ORB sightings by at least like ten to fifteen minutes. So I say that to say it's honestly amazing that I got the tracker wrapp because dude, there's comments on Twitter like you need to be tasking people with track and satellite. It's me, Yeah, I'm tracking, I'll do it. Yeah, I track them.
Speaker 2: I have the app AM.
Speaker 1: I going to go out of my way to like, you know, get super serious about this and publish this for people online who are skeptical. No, because I don't give a shit whether you believe it or not.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: You know, you can come out here with me and three hundred and fifty other people and we can experience this in person.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And you also not to mention that you do also have the ability to do this.
Speaker 1: On your own, in your own backyard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get the with the you know, the current mindset of dogging someone regardless of who it is on the internet, I would put you at a very small likelihood of seeing this phenomenon by yourself because you're miserable. The type of person that dogs random people on the internet is not.
Speaker 2: It's probably not spiritually.
Speaker 1: And that's what I mean. I'm not trying to be rude to people.
Speaker 2: No, it's but it's the truth. If if you have that much kind of like, I wouldn't go as far as aggression, aggression, that much aggression, you're probably not in a good place spiritually.
Speaker 3: The interesting thing about this is it's my opinion that these people could see this phenomenon if they're in a group.
Speaker 1: Of people who regularly see the phenomenon I've seen it, but on your own. I don't think that that you're you're like to put that, like to put this into perspective. Basically, you're crying out to God to show you something for your own benefit. Do you think that God is going to be like, Okay, well, you know, you talk this person online and then you you know, you kick this person on your way to work, and like, so I'm just going to show up for you on your time. Well, yeah, that's true. But I don't even think it's about the little ship that they're doing to other people. I think, you know, whatever intelligence is up there that are like flipping the switch and being like you're ready. I don't think that they're making it a habit of appearing to people that are in this for egotistical purposes, because because if just imagine, you know somebody out there who's like crazy, you know, aggressive and hateful and just like not spiritual, and you know they're like, oh well well I'll try, and then they get the the you could say, like the the reward or the you know, the amazing experience of seeing and witnessing this. I mean, what path would that put them on? Yeah? My god, you know they're already that kind of person, already an asshole. You know. It's like I wouldn't show myself to them either, right, if I was some benevolent being, I'd be like, you got some work to do, buddy, Yeah, you know, I want to go hang out with this crowd of three hundred and fifty people who are crying about the emotional release and the trauma that they're seeking healing. You know, yeah, exactly, That's who I'd be vibing with if I was these beings. And you know that's how it plays out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it is interesting. There's always always those skeptics or the aggressive people or whatever. It was funny. Me and Warren were sitting under the tent. This was Sunday, like earlier in the morning, and this guy walks by the tent and he walks behind me and Warren where we're sitting, and he goes, hey, you guys want to see a video of an ORB that I got last night. And we were like yeah, sure, and we could tell, like by the way he was talking he was like being a dick kind of. At first, I didn't think he's being a dick at first. At first, I was like he's being kind of weird. But and I could tell Warren was thinking that too, but we were like yeah, sure, whatever. And he like pulls out and he pulls up a picture and it's the moon and he just like zooms in and he's like, yeah, check it out. And it was obviously the moon. It was like a half moon that night, and like I think he was just like trolling us or whatever. So he shows us this and he's like yeah, look and like zooming in and like and me and Warren are like not saying anything, like we're not giving him what he wants at all, Like yeah, chug chugged his own cool yeah the cool orb and uh. Me and Warren were just like yeah, man cool, and he like stormed off. He like stormed off all mad.
Speaker 1: I said. He said, like it's hard to tell if they're moving or not. Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah he did say something like that, yeah, because I think he it was. He had a video of it too, and it was just the moon recording the moon. Yeah. It was like we were just like okay.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't know if you've consciously thought about this, but after Warren told me that story on Sunday, like just think about it. And you probably have, but we haven't talked about this yet. How hilarious. So there's a few possibilities here. Either A on Saturday, he walked by her booth, He's like, what's this about, looked it up when home that night, took the picture of his moon just to come back on Sunday and troll.
Speaker 2: Like that's a lot of dedication.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or I mean that's really the only possibility that makes sense, you know. But like we were in his head, so I know that he spent hours of his time planning this. It's going out in his yard taking a picture of the moon, actually going out of his way to go downtown to the festival and walk up to us on Sunday and show that for what.
Speaker 2: It's interesting, but obviously like all of the good interactions greatly outweighed any time.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, dude, just like this three hundred to one.
Speaker 2: Literally.
Speaker 3: A funny thing that happened that's also interesting to me, and that's happened at prior events is people of different religious orders will like sneak up and like put their literature on the table and then like run off like their fight the power or something, and I'm like looking at their stuff, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: I agree, this is the same, this is great. Yeah, hallelujah, right, yeah, thank you, And.
Speaker 2: They're like gone because they think we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Like it's like bro, you know, they're thinking like I'm gonna sneak in my brochure and write and oh thank you, or just like I read your brochure, read the book, you know. But there's actually common ground here, my.
Speaker 2: Friend, a lot more than most people even know. But they won't know that because they won't take the first step there's too much like of a boundary up, you know. But it's like this is like mostly the same stuff that we're like, we're mostly on this pretty ergy.
Speaker 1: But then I take it off the booth because you didn't pay for this booth.
Speaker 3: That's so we're going to put our stuff on the table and I'm going to read your brochure and then.
Speaker 1: Put it in my pocket. Yeah yeah, yeah, I think that that pretty much covered. I mean, any other like important mentions before we close it out.
Speaker 2: It was just magical as always, It's such an honor and a privilege to be able to do this and do these events, Like thank you to every single person that came out. Yes, you guys are seriously incredible. You're like the reason that we can continue doing this. You're all so special and amazing and it is an honor to get to meet you guys.
Speaker 1: I have two more special mentions, obviously, Jennifer and then Brent. We already talked about Jennifer, but I just wanted to say, like, she is so thoughtful. She has been to all three of these things now, and every time she comes around she and this is not requested of her. We're not asking for us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, she does all this.
Speaker 1: She makes herself so helpful.
Speaker 2: Dang, we didn't have the jar, did we work going to It's right here? Oh here, it is the Gratitude Joe.
Speaker 1: And she just shows up and she's like, I got name tax for everybody. I've also brought a Gratitude jar. And then she does so much other stuf, like help with packing stuff, you know, like just just such a thoughtful, amazing human being. And Brent as well for coming with her and supporting her and just them you know, being he there. I just wanted to give a special mention to Jennifer, a very very kind individual. The more that we're around the two of them, it definitely feels like they are, somehow or another becoming a staple in this, like even though we're not overtly requesting her to help, although I might for the next time. I might have to now because she's made herself a little too useful. But she comes around and every time, increasingly she makes this a little bit more of a of a smooth and positive experience, not only for the people there, but for us too. Yeah, you know, like doing things like this for us. Where do you we didn't ask for that?
Speaker 2: I know it's she does something special. She does something every time to like make everyone's time there more special. Yeah, and that's so cool and unique. Scott does the same thing.
Speaker 1: That was my second mention, Scott, he brought more buttons new but updated with new inside jokes, a whole other omy jar this time. I forgot to ask for it. But it's okay, He's he He'll have to just bring it to the next one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, an absolute legend, Scott, You're the goat. Jennifer Brent, you guys are amazing. Everybody, every single person who came. Uh dude, I mean uh, oh gosh, box Vox created Oh dude, we didn't created a new war.
Speaker 1: That's not his name anymore. Okay, it's corn Fretter Moses.
Speaker 2: Did he change it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? He did.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's amazing.
Speaker 1: Do we want to do we wanna cover that really quick?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, So there's this guy who who was.
Speaker 2: We can't not talk about the war that's happening in our discord, honestly.
Speaker 1: I want to cover my mouth and corn fritters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bro, are we all corn for mafia?
Speaker 1: Yes? Gang, Yeah, the BS Crew is corn Freder Mafia and the insurgents and the discord. They can you know, they can choose to be with you know, the hot Dog Crew or whatever they call themselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whatever, they don't even have or.
Speaker 1: Really small time ship but.
Speaker 2: Amateur out yeah yeah, small time No.
Speaker 1: But like this morning, when when I was like thinking about what we wanted to talk about, I actually did want to talk about the Cornford the things. I'm I'm glad you brought that up. There was a guy who used to be vox vesper in our discord. His name is Adam Adam. He shows up, he shakes his hand, He's like, I brought you some candy from Indonesia. I'm like, oh, thank you. And then he brought you some and some other people some and you walked up to me. You're like, bro, try this candy.
Speaker 2: And I was eating the cashews.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, and I took like a handful of it. I was like, oh my god. And anyway, he comes back an hour or two later and he has a literal kitchen pan with the kind you put in the oven, and it was like had a brown paper bag over it, and he pulled the pen out of the bag. He's like, my wife made these Indonesian corn fritters, and I'm like, let's go. He's passing corn fritters out. Everybody was loving them. They were a hit. And then that that was Sunday, right, So then Sunday night he comes to the SkyWatch. He has a whole other, bigger pan. Of course he brought more corn fritters, and it was such a thing. At one point, uh, my mom was sitting on Paul's Paul Squared's blanket. She was shouting, corn fretters, I want an order of corn freaters please, And Mom's like, somebody find the corn fritters. She's like you, what's your name? And it was James, And James is really cool. And he was like, it's James. But she knew James. She couldn't see him in the dark. James has been to my parents house, right, and she's like it's James. She's like, James, can you go get me the corn furter guy? Which, by the way, my mom is at the SkyWatch right. And it's just so funny and long story short. At one point, like he's down to the bottom of the bag, you know, the end of the pen here. He just keeps I'll be like talking to somebody and I turn around and he's silent, not a word, just playing in my face. I'm like all right, and I'll grab like four or five of them, you know, and he would just like literally put it in your face. It's like eat the corn fritters. And I was like, okay, man, you know. And it was the funniest thing. Like at one point, there's a wall of people around Dad, like literally like a mosh pit, and he like and just being so kind, right, thinking maybe Christy's some corn fritters. He happened to go up to my dad and offer him corn fritters, push through a crowd of people. And now the thing is they were standing on a part in the beach where when the tide goes out, there's a dip in the sand. Yeah, it's kind of like it looks like a dune, but not really. It's just because the tide goes out and then the sand drops maybe like three feet and Dad was standing right at that drop, so so Adam walked up that drop, so like where where he was he was waiste high in my dad, and he kind of like made his way through this crowd of women and he pushed through the crowd. That's that he parted the sea of women. And Dad looks down at this and he's at he's at hip level and he's like, Chris, would would you like some more corn frinters? Dad's like, oh, thank you, but not right now. And that very moment was the bright or what's like everybody was like whoa. It was just so funny, dude, it was legendary. When we got back to the to the condo that night after the whole SkyWatch thing, Dad was crying laughing for five minutes. He couldn't even speak, he was crying, he was he he couldn't speak for five minutes. At how funny it was. Not not, of course, not laughing at him, but just like how amazing it was. Yeah. Yeah, He's like, I just can't believe that, you know, all this amazing stuff is happening, and then there's a guy feeding everyone corn fritters.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was legendary, and Adam is a legend. He is now corn fritter Moses. And he was so kind to share the recipe with my parents. My dad texted me today he just sent a picture of the recipe.
Speaker 2: That was real. Yeah, that's the real recipe.
Speaker 1: Yes, he sent me a picture of the recipe. And and then he just said, here it is, y'all the recipe. Give me y'all's corn fritters.
Speaker 2: Bro. The next gathering is going to have so many.
Speaker 1: Corn Honestly, it is encouraged.
Speaker 2: That's the officials it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Team BSS is the corn freder Mafia.
Speaker 2: And I don't want to see no hot dogs on the beach.
Speaker 1: Yeah I I don't either. They would not be welcome corn fitters welcome, very wholesome. It was a hit. My dad loved it and it was just like so oh funny. And now it's like the whole corn fret of mafia and the discord and I'm not gonna lie. I kind of injected that beam in there. I had to. It was just too good, simply too good. Yeah, dude, it was just like I have to.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the hot Dogger's opinion is gonna be. We'll have to tune in to Green Boys next time. Yeah, but I mean there's a war brewing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think it's already decided the victor that is.
Speaker 2: Maybe who knows, maybe a champion will arise on the Corn Freer mafia side.
Speaker 1: I think I think gets in the works. Yeah, I've been we'll see, he's been preparing him for this, for this event. I have chosen a champion for the Corn Ye.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, ladies and gentlemen, this is huge news. Oh my god. Yes, oh wow, the opposition has found their their savior. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I have chosen a champion to face the hot Dogger of the Hot Dog Game.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: You guys will just have to watch Green.
Speaker 2: Boys don't wait to rally behind him.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What a phenomenal Asslia first Yeah, twenty twenty five, amazing, amazing, perfect everyone for making it special.
Speaker 2: Thank you all so much.
Speaker 1: Thank you, We love you.
Speaker 2: Bye guys, Bye, guys, what up bomies.
Speaker 1: If you like the show and want more, check out Patreon dot com slash Bledsoe said so.
Speaker 2: This will get you exclusive weekly bonus shows and access to our Discord community with hundreds of open minded people just like you.
Speaker 1: If you want to represent the show, go to bledsosaidso dot com for merch. We have T shirts, hats, hoodies and more.
Speaker 2: For all future updates, follow us on Instagram at Bledsoe sat soo same time next week