Speaker 1: Weird things happened in.
Speaker 2: The weird weird weird.
Speaker 1: Yo. Hey, I just wanted to give a little kind of a little muted hello this time. Do you ever feel that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think in music it's called staccato really, where it's like short and just like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I like that. That that that resonates with me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So how are we doing? Boys?
Speaker 3: I'm good. I'm very full of Japanese food right now. I'm stuffed.
Speaker 1: How about you call me over there? I'm good, you're good? Yeah, man, a few words, yeah, right off into the sunset me on the back. You know what, You're looking good in that? What's your name that hat there? It's Jackie and Jimmy Jimmy. Yeah, having a horse would be pretty cool. I'm reliving the glory days thinking about our younger years. What were you saying just now?
Speaker 3: I just love Alex's hat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretty fresh. It is pretty fresh omy society. What's up with that? Yeah? What is up with that? I don't know much about it. I just found this hat on my desk.
Speaker 3: I wish I could get it somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I wish I could too. I wish I could just go to our website, and yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: Like if there was a website called bloodsosaid so dot com where you could get like some really sick merch, including the Omy Society, or.
Speaker 1: Maybe including all of our hats. Dude, I like a jacket. Me. Yeah, it's a hoodie.
Speaker 3: But thank you?
Speaker 1: Are they not setting it? I mean, if we're being technical, if we're yeah, and I am yeah, No, I feel like a hoodie's a hoodie, like a square is a square, but it's also a jacket, Like it's also a rectangle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you could call it a hooded jacket and I would be okay with it. So thanks.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like the colors that we picked. I really do like that too. It's very collegiate.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So obviously we are going to open this door of conversation right now and address the fact that we have a completely new product line out. We are very happy about it. It is on bledsos said so dot com. We nick had the idea, or I don't know if it was you were a Casey or both of you. They came and y'all were like, how cool would be to have something like college style? And it was obviously a hit, and we were just like you know what only society. Yeah, it's a society.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It is kind of like a thing. It's it's this bigger thing.
Speaker 3: So yeah. It was from the genius mind of Casey, our our incredible designer, our teaste.
Speaker 1: And she was like something like the Me Club or I don't know, and I was like the society. It just kind of it just kind of came together one by one and here we are.
Speaker 3: And we've been chilling since twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, can you do me a favor? Can you cross Bob's legs over there? Oh? Yeah, absolutely, thanks, brother, Bob. Come on, it should be a little decent. You're showing too much. Do you want to cross his legs? No? No, not like that, like at the ankle, at the at the ankle with the Catholic school girls across.
Speaker 3: Nobody nobody does.
Speaker 1: That's not Yeah, he's chilling. He's crossing. Okay, he's got one leg yeah, like us exactly.
Speaker 3: That's how we do.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to get him like me, like my feet over he Well, he's over here with us, man, he's with us. You gonna have to accept it.
Speaker 3: Bob is with us.
Speaker 1: That's right, he's one of us.
Speaker 3: He not with you.
Speaker 1: So moving on past the Omi Society thing, it's something that we've been working on for a while, so check it out. We have some other stuff too. If you might have noticed, I have a five panny sigil hat. Yeah, earlier pulled that brim down for the audience.
Speaker 3: Earlier. He was like, I gotta go put my panty on, and I was like, oh, you gotta go.
Speaker 1: Put your what and you got the snap back? Dude, that thing is fresh, and me and Alex had the five panties. I like panties. The hat, right, it's sick, dude, right, Yeah, it's fashionable.
Speaker 3: I love a five panel too. My head's just too fucking big to wear a five panel. So I'm gonna let I'm gonna leave.
Speaker 1: That deala So. Anyway, look, we have a topic to cover here today, and I think now is as good a time as any. So it's been a while since we did the Genesis episode and what happened. Something's been going on where we couldn't well. Alex went on his honeymoon, yeah you know, so he was gone for a while and then something else. I think maybe I had guests come stay with us.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, yeah, there episodes should be out by now.
Speaker 1: You're Minroe friends. Yeah that are out. Oh yeah, Chris and Hannah. It's been a while, but anyway, so we're gonna finally get around to talking about Revelations today.
Speaker 3: Revelations is We've said it so many times on the show. It's like one of our favorite books in the Bible, Like it's it was always a go to when I would like sit in church in the pew and just sit there like listening to the freaking pastor just like go on and on about whatever. I'd be like, man, it's lame. I'm about to rea Revelations again. Yeah, for like the twentieth time.
Speaker 1: Every read is good every time because it's a mystery.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's got the dopest stuff, and it's got dragons and shit and like giant like falling inman warriors, and.
Speaker 1: It's so sick locusts and things rising from the grave. I mean, it's it's really pretty crazy, That's what I'm saying. I just remember being a kid being so obsessed with it, like trying to understand the mystery, right, And I remember about two thousands or something like that when the Internet was getting more popular. We had YouTube, we had Facebook, and it was kind of like becoming a household thing, you know. I remember just getting on there and starting to google interpretations of the Book of Revelation, watching YouTube videos on it. What does it mean? What does it mean? Like trying to figure it out, and this pastor has this opinion about this meaning this, and you know, they all had these different ideas.
Speaker 3: It's super abstract. It's like very very abstract. So I mean, everybody's got like a different interpretation of it. But I mean I never felt like I really really clicked with one of the like the explanations that I would hear, like at least not in church. It wasn't until I started going like on the Internet and listening to some deep dives on like you know, YouTube essay, like video essays and stuff where they can really like cite sources and pull from all sorts of different material and also through a more open lens than just like within the context of the words of the Book of the Bible. You know, it's like it's it's it's a bigger book than that. It is a way bigger book than the Bible.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, for sure, it's it's it's like you said, it's very abstract. It's it's very uh, it's very mysterious. Like literally, no two Christians, no different people like agree on the actual meaning of this text. So it's basically like this mystical revelatory vision that comes to John of Patmos and he a dream, right or I don't think it's it's more like an out of body he just kind of he just pops up to heaven and he's speaking to an angel of the Lord, and they're like, you know, behold, you know, pay attention. There's things that are going to come to pass, right. So I guess we could like maybe just do a general overview of some of the prophecies of the Book of Revelation. Yeah, that helped me out a lot. Yeah, well yeah, because in true Catholic fashion, I've never read.
Speaker 3: It really is true Catholic fashion.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I might get a burned to the steak for that one, but na, bro, I mean, it's it's pretty pretty common from what I've seen. Not yeah, I mean I'm just saying, what's.
Speaker 3: Up, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And also like even in church, it was like rarely talked about, well at least at least you, you know, you being Pentecostal, I'm not, I'm not sure, but.
Speaker 1: It was like never talked about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so Alex, uh, what about in like your church, Like was Revelation brought up a lot? Like do you remember it being talked about very much?
Speaker 1: No? But yeah, I was also very young, so I don't think the Book of Revelation is a hot topic for school mass. Yeah, where the oldest person there is thirteen.
Speaker 3: And also it just kind of felt like like pastors didn't really want to touch it. Yeah, it was like, what is the lesson that we can.
Speaker 1: Because nobody understood it? And in my opinion, it's it's I don't want to say esoteric, but it's like metaphorical. It's allegorical. I think that like the whole point of it is, you know, we grow up and we're like it's literal. There's gonna be dragons in the sky and there's gonna be these locust hordes rising from the freaking seas and beneath the ground, and they're gonna you know, slaughter billions of people. But I really think it's allegorical. And something really cool is that there are some early Christian writers, some of the most influential ones like Origin did works, and I think it was Augustine as well. Right about how it was an allegorical work, like basically metaphors, metaphors about like the triumph of good over evil. That there's like individual battles of the soul, like on the personal level against evil, but then in the collective how you know, it's like not supposed to be taken literally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a battle. Bruh, it's about it's such. It's gotta be like the most epic book in the Bible. Oh yeah, I mean it starts, isn't this in Revelation, the book where there's like the sea of glass in the sky where all the like orchestra of heaven is sitting and playing the score to the end of the world. Yes, with the secret chords and ship like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all the souls rise from the grave, the ones who were followers of Christ, and then the ones who are alive, who are caught up in a twinkling of an eye, which, by the way, you know what's crazy. The whole scripture, or like the whole idea of the Rapture is not taken from Revelation. What. I didn't know that, right, it's actually from Thessalonians. Oh really, Yeah, when they talk about being caught up in the twinkling of an eye at the final.
Speaker 3: I always thought it was in revelations.
Speaker 1: Nobody knows, bro. Yeah, there's so many misinterpretations and over time. It's the telephone game. Yep, but exactly. Yeah. Yeah, so it's what were we saying just.
Speaker 3: Before that about the like sea of glass and the dragons and the dragon.
Speaker 1: And it's metaphorical, yeah, metaphorical.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So there's like a series of prophecies that take place. There's like a ton of numerology packed into it. But yeah, so we have these seven trumpets, right, So you have the seven Seals of Revelation, and then you have the Woman in the Dragon, which is this great like celestial event that appears in the sky, which some people believe that has already happened. Okay, elaborate, like I think it was twenty twenty one or twenty twenty two. I'll have to see if I can find that real quick. September. What am I looking for? The Great Sign? September twenty third, twenty seventeen. This is believed to have happened the revelation twelve sign, which is the woman in the dragon. A great sign appeared in having a woman clothed with the sun, with the Moon under her feet, in a crown of twelve stars on her head. She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. Then another sign appeared in heaven, an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its head. On its heads its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child. The moment he was born, she gave birth to a son, a male child who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter, and her child was snatched up to God into his throne. The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for twelve one hundred and sixty days. It's already so abstract, I know, right, so abstract. So I'm looking at the you're looking at this. You want to celestial event. I want to give a description of Yeah, so what's going on is you have the constellation Virgo, the Virgin, yeah, with the sun or off of the left shoulder, and then you have the constellation Leo direct above the constellation Virgo. And then this it's hard to read because which Leo's the ruler? Right, let's see.
Speaker 3: Do you have pictures?
Speaker 1: Yes, the saying.
Speaker 3: I want to see. Yeah, it's but it's also like if immediately when you hear that, you're like, this is a celestial event. This is constellations. She's got twelve stars around her head, the moon is below her feet, Like it sounds like an alignment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're kind of blurry pictures because it's on my phone, but these are from twenty seventeen. There was an alignment that occurred. It'd be better on a computer screen. But it's like constellation, and like I said, it's a little blurry, but it shows you how all the planets are aligned in a certain way, and then it shows you the scripture to talk about the different bodies and what they mean and everything. But dude, there's been a lot of things unfolding over the last few years that are like in the day's prophecy, like, for example, Jerusalem becoming a nation or I'm sorry, Jerusalem becoming the capital right right, yeah, Israel. That just happened like what three or four years ago?
Speaker 3: Yeah, very recently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So there's there's a lot of things, like I know, Alex, maybe you could help me out with this one because I think we talked about it on full disclosure, but we did a thing when we were talking about like the Hope Blue Star and the what the Hope, like the the Hope Native Americans. Yeah, we did talk about that must have been full disclosure. Yeah, there was there was something recently. It was like a great comet, and then there was something else that happened, and it was like the red heifer, the white Buffalo calf. There's a lot of things that's been happening lately that are like a part of different eschatological systems. Yeah. So the Hope Blue Stars a prophecy that the Hope people believed will signal the end of the Fourth World and the beginning of the fifth world.
Speaker 3: Bo. Yeah, another like Cosmo, Yeah, like like an alignment or something.
Speaker 1: It was a comet that came I earlier this year. I just can't remember. Uh. Kachina Kachina yeah, I just care.
Speaker 3: That's a comment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, that's the hoping name for it, I believe. Yeah, hang out, let me, let me keep higging. But my point is there's all these different things that are happening that are pointing to, Okay, maybe something really is going on. Like remember, for example, three years ago, we had the monoliths. Oh you remember that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I completely forgot about that.
Speaker 1: Now do you know the December of that year. I want to say it was twenty twenty one, might have been twenty twenty. Whenever that monolith occurred. Someone could easily google that. When that monolith occurred that December, there was the Bethlehem Star for the first time in like hundreds of years. There's all these crazy things happening. We had that crazy eclipse this year. Like, there's so many celestial events happening. Dug in the Utah monolith. Yeah that was twenty sixteen, weren't there. No, there's no way, dude, No, No, it was definitely post like COVID yeah, or during. Yeah, there may have been multiple during. It was definitely recent because yeah, uh well the article let's see this is saying. Originally published on December fourth, twenty twenty yeah, yeah, because that's the month of the the star Bethelhem occurred.
Speaker 3: What there was multiple monolists were there or not?
Speaker 1: It was one this year. What's there in London?
Speaker 3: I don't even know.
Speaker 1: I think I heard about that. Yeah, there was another one. The Georgia guidestones were destroyed too. I saw that that was around the same time as a monolist.
Speaker 3: That was a big deal.
Speaker 1: So anyway, my point is there's a lot of conversation right now about you know, the end of times. I have people messaging me about the rapture. I have people messaging me about shifting to five D and all this stuff. So I thought it'd be fun to just talk generally about ascatology, about the end of the world, about the theme, and and give it like our takes on it, right, but just like a brief overview of the Book of Right. So it's John, like I said earlier, John of Patmos. He has a vision of Christ, and Christ is like write letters to the seven churches in Asia Minor. Each letter addresses, you know, whether the church was faithful, or if they have any areas they need work in or whatever. It provides warnings, encouragement, promises. He's taken up to heaven and he sees God on the throne. He's surrounded by angels elders, which I always wondered what that means.
Speaker 3: Elders.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every time they have a vision of heaven, there's like twenty four elders that sit around God on thrones. Granted it's symbolic, right, but sure as a kid, I was always like, what does that mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's references to like beings in the throne room of God, like the seraphim. Yeah, the seraphim is another thing. But I remember us a long long time ago, we were in your backyard talking to your dad about like elohem and how that word is technically plural. Yeah, and he was like telling us about like I remember very vividly your dad saying, like, you know how Jesus had his disciples, Well, God had his disciples too. God had a counsel of people in his throne, in his throne room that work his counsel, and they all together were the lo Heen. They all are the yello Heen.
Speaker 1: You know, Kashmere with the elders of a gentle race. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It just now. That conversation always stuck out to me like whoa, Like, yea, God has disciples too, there's like disciples of elder celestial beings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's crazy to think about, like, well, because you're always taught like it's God and that's it.
Speaker 3: It's God, and then below him are the angels and you don't got to worry about nothing.
Speaker 1: Else, right, Yeah, And again, like I do think a lot of this is symbolic. I don't know, you know what I've been thinking about lately, ever since we did the Journey to the West episode and we talked about how like in the Confucian view, the spirit world is like bureaucratic. Yeah, right, Yeah, I've been reading Journeys out of the Body, which is Robert Monroe's book, his first book, and he talks about how he goes to this place called Local three, which is like another dimension of consciousness where you go when you go out of body, and it's like crudely reminiscent of our world, where like they have these primitive machines and trains and apartments and things, but they're like even more primitive than our stuff, Like they have wooden wheels and they don't even have like electricity. But it's like this completely other plane of reality that he visits over and over and over, and he observes like life there, and he theorizes like, is this like some collective subconscious memory of a precursor civilization, you know, before we existed here. He doesn't know. He's like, is it another dimension? I don't know, But that just got me thinking, like, wow, I wonder like if when we leave the body, you do psychedelic trips, right, and you think it's all like abstract energy and all this stuff, and you see all this material, you know, with fractals, and I tend to think it's like that, But then it's also like, man, what if we do leave the body and we go to some other place and it's like like dragon Ball when you know King Yemma's got the file book and he's he's you know, like, what if it really is kind of like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. Yeah, no, we have no way of knowing. But you know, you hear stories about like, yeah, you're your consciousness like the only experience you've ever known is of this like material world, and so it's like after death, like your consciousness projects this abstract version of what you experienced in real life and it's similar and dissimilar at the same time. Like I've read a lot of accounts of like like uh, you know, post death experiences, people who die and then come back, and it's all there's a lot of stuff like that, Like, yeah, it's like it seemed familiar but not familiar at the same time, right, a lot of.
Speaker 1: Stuff like yeah, thinking about the park a lot. Oh that was so cool. Yeah, And if I remember correctly, didn't Amy talk about her house she built in the park in the swamp in the swamp and she didn't elaborate Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh oh right right on Amy's episode. But but did she refer to it as the park? She did? She did? Yeah, because I know, oh no, no, no, I was getting a mixed up. Yeah, Amy talked about the park, not Emily.
Speaker 1: So like that that whole thing just made so much sense for me in like how you can explain ghosts and how you can explain like everything else and why it does matter, you know what I mean? And like like there's this whole argument against atheism. It's like, you know, what's it gonna hurt? Right, Like, what's it gonna hurt? Just believing in God? You know, you don't have to practice, you don't have to do this, but like, you know, if you're wrong, that sucks. If you're right, if you're wrong, like, I don't know, I'm got confused. My it's like I know what you're saying. But yeah, it's like if you're wrong, you lose it, right, the fool's gamble. Yeah, but it's so interesting to think that, like it's a classic. No, it's actually what you believe, because like, depending on what you think of the afterlife when you die, that could exactly be where you go. Yeah, your consciousness could create that. Well, that night after you guys left too, me and Archie and Emily and Jenny stayed up like quite a while talking to and they were really like amped about recording and obviously we had a great time, you know, and we were just talking a little more deeply about some of these things, and he was just saying like, well he was elaborating on that and his opinion on life after death, and he was like, it's physics. It's like he was like, people think that it's about you know, what you believe and what your your religion is, or you know, even if it's about being good. But he was like, but if you take a rock and you drop it in the water, it's so dense it just it ain't gonna float. It's gonna sink because it's too dense. So it's about making sure that you are le dense spiritually at the time of death. So in other words, to to like elaborate that on that even more, it's about being as high vibration as possible at the point of death. But guess what, you don't know when the point of death is so you really got to be that way all the time. How do you how are you vibrational? How do you reach that state? How do you get less dense? Well, it's through becoming lighter, right, through becoming enlightened, through you know, being good, through eating better foods, through better habits, through you know. And people would say, well, what does food have to do with it? Well, I mean, think about it. We have a thousand what you eat, Yeah, you are what you eat, and we have glyphosate, monsanto and all this poisonous stuff in our food all the time that like, yeah, we're not even aware of it, but it harms us. Right, So it's like we at least should try to you know, if you go back to what you're talking about or what you'r I think your dad has said about the body being an antenna. Yeah, multiple people have said that, right, right, if you're if you're literally thinking of your geez, it must be a leap ye, I know it's lately every time we get together, right feeling it if your if your body is a piece of equipment or a temple or whatever, why would you not keep it clean or take care of it or like have it working optimally right or at least, you know, at least make steps right right right, But there's a goal it positively inclined steps. You know, nobody's perfect, right, but we should we should all just you know, try. But yeah, so it's it's that's why it's important to be good. It's because it's physics. It's because in the human experience, your your your vibration is a reflection of your your thoughts, your feelings, your actions, your emotions. We were talking about this on Full Disclosure last week. Nick missed this conversation and the majority of people haven't heard it either. But but we were talking about what were we talking about? We were it's on the tip of my tongue it's like we were you know what I'm talking about, right, No, I'm trying to remember. Everyone in the discord loved it. Yeah, No, it was. I mean we talked about like the beauty in the world and the lack thereof, and it was basically just locking in. I mean that's kind of like it was about like getting focused on like trying to be high vibrational. Oh right, yeah, yeah, I had a hard heart with the camera, Nick, you did. Yeah. I told people that they're children of God and they should love themselves.
Speaker 3: Well, that's that's very important.
Speaker 1: That's true, and that's a sweet thing that you gave to those people. I'll tell everybody listening now, you're a child of God, and step one is to love yourself, because you can't. If that's not there, then you can't love others properly. You can't be this light that you that you are right like it's in there, you know. And it was basically that. So yeah, for like an hour, man, it was just yeah, Ryan got me keyed up, that's what happened. Yeah, I mean, you know, it's how we do it. He's got a gift. Anyway, moving on from that, we were just talking about it related to something we were just saying. But then I was just like, I can't remember the specifics of what we talked about, but I guess I'll just have to go listen to the recent episode of Full Disclosure, which can be found where uh patreon dot com, slash bledsos said, so sign up, subscribe, get discord, get Full Disclosure, and maybe some other things. It's November, so there might be something out there. Oh yeah, yeah, so check out there, check out the tears of what's there at patreon dot com, slash bloods has said, So, yeah, there might be something else there pretty soon, and if not on this episode, maybe we'll talk about it on the next one. All right, So, anyway, back to Revelation. He's taken up to Heaven. He's he's got on the throne, surrounded by angels, elders, and living creatures worshiping him. A scroll sealed with seven seals. I mentioned this briefly earlier. It's presented and only the Lamb is worthy to open them. Right as the lamb opens the seals, judgments are released on Earth, including war, famine, death, and cosmic disturbances like the Great Dragon in the Sky and the woman right The sixth seal brings a great earthquake and other terrifying sons like the sun I said sons I meant to say signs, and the sun is blackened and the moon becomes blood red. And it's like this major sign. When the sixth seal is loose, there will be an earthquake and then the sun will turn black like sackcloth. Right, the blood moon rises once again?
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, a little Zelda.
Speaker 3: Reference dropping a nerdy reference for once. I love it, I know.
Speaker 1: Man. After the seventh seal, there is silence in heaven, followed by the angels giving the seven trumpets. The blowing of each trumpet brings further judgments such as hail fire, the poisoning of waters, darkness, and a plague of locusts. See, we told you this was epic.
Speaker 3: It's so epic.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The seventh trumpet announces the establishment of God's Kingdom on Earth. John sees a vision of a woman symbolizing Israel or the Church, who gives birth to a child Christ. We just talked about that though, where we think maybe it's more like a star alignment, maybe both. Maybe it's metaphorical, right, a dragon or otherwise known as Satan, tries to devour the child, but fell fails. The dragon is cast out of heaven and wages war against the Saints. Two beasts rise from the sea, one of them symbolizing political power or empire, also commonly called the Antichrist, and one from the earth, symbolizing false religion or a false prophet. These forces work together to deceive and dominate the whole world. And then they've got the seven bowls of Wrath. These seven angels pour out these seven bowls of wrath, and they're full of like incense or some mysterious liquid that they just pour into the bowls.
Speaker 3: The numerology pops off right in Revelation seven seven seven seven. It's all over the place.
Speaker 1: Where when does wormwood show up? That's with I'm not sure if it's the trumpets or the seals, but it's like.
Speaker 3: That's one of my favorite parts, you know about wormwood? Alex Bright as giant google it. Yeah, this giant angel falls to the earth and has like poisons one foot on the earth, one foot in the water, and he poisons all the water and he like proclaims like God time does not exist or something like that, like and and and it's kind of like the the initiation of the final battle of the end of the world, right, and like like so epic, like.
Speaker 1: A third of the population the entire planet dies because of the water being poisoned. Yeah. Uh, star falls from heaven turns a third of the world's water bitter, killing many people. Yeah. And honestly, as far as like if you think about it like poetry or like an epic, right, Revelation goes hard, dude, it goes so hard. It is very poetic. It is so poetic and lo an Angel of Death, Like the way that it's written is just like it's so powerful. It's hard.
Speaker 3: It's so hard. It's like mythology. It's like like is one of the only times it's like Revelation and Genesis. The other episode we did are like the two books in the Bible where it feels like you're reading mythology.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then the other ones are kind of like stories. And you know, there are some differences there, like sosngs a bunch of songs. There's other exceptions like that for sure, but yeah, for the most part, Revelation and Genesis they really do stand out because singing is praying twice. Yeah, what does that mean.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's just what they told us in Catholic Schoolday. Yeah, like prayer's worth one, the song is worth two. That's why y'all be doing all them hymns. Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I was in an Anglican church for quite a few years, which is like Catholicism light, and so we had hymns.
Speaker 1: We did the nice in Creed.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I could recite the whole thing right now.
Speaker 1: I won't, but if you started it, I could finish, but I couldn't start it. Lord's Prayer we did all that stuff too. I like the Lord's Prayer. Yeah, every now and then I'll say it like in my head. Yeah, just recite it. I like to have it memorized. Yeah, I'm almost done with the generic prophecies of revelation, right. So we have the seven bowls with these, so there's like a vision shown of the victory of God's kingdom and then seven angels pour out seven bowls of God's wrath, bringing plagues, scorching heat. There's like this event where this I don't know if it's the sun or something. There's just like this heat that blasts the earth and kills almost everybody. So it's so cataclysmic, well it is, but all the good people are caught up, remember, and there's they're standing on like this sea of glass like you talked about earlier.
Speaker 3: What's the I know, I'm this is a tangent, but like, what's the deal with the one hundred and forty four thousand? I don't know, man, Like I've heard a million different descriptions for those of you who don't know, there's like this passage it's in revelations, yep, and the rapture. It's just you know, like all the good people are raptured up to heaven whatever. But they give you a number, they give a number of the like number of people that will be raptured. Yeah, and it's like one hundred and forty four thousand, or.
Speaker 1: It's like the elect the ones who will be saved. But yeah, they never really say like the whole idea of the rapture just kind of came together over time, Like it doesn't straight up say in revelation like the chosen ones will be you know, saved, and the whole idea of like people leaving from the living in the in the twinkling of an eye, like you might hear my pastor was saying, we'll be caught up in the twinkling of an eye and that final day that comes from Thessalonians, you know, and then there's some text about it in Revelation where it talks about, you know, the ones standing on to sea a glass to escape.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like it's already happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's like it comes from different texts and they just kind of threw this whole idea together about the rapture and it's like its own doctrine, and it's like, well, where did that doctrine even come from? Yeah, it's actually a few different texts that it's all different things. Yeah, yeah, but I don't know, there's there's a lot of interpretation. There's so much in fact that Jehovah's witnesses believe literally only one hundred and forty four thousand people I'll ever go to heaven mm hmm, and everyone else would just be in their grave for the rest of the time.
Speaker 3: I've even met like traditional Christians that believe that that's insane, and I'm like, that is a fraction, that's a tiny, little infinitesimal fraction of the number of Christians in the world.
Speaker 1: So you know what's gonna happen when they die. What They're gonna lay there thinking they're in their grave forever right, or they'll believe wholeheartedly they're one of the one hundred and forty four thousands, and they'll be like, I'm in heaven. Yeah, they'll be partying with you know, the few other people that believe it too or something. I don't know, Yeah, but yeah.
Speaker 3: I used to have nightmares about the rapture. Yeah, like straight up I did. I would have nightmares that like my whole family we were all like floating up to the sky and like I like looked over it because my grandparents live next door. I would like see them floating up and then I would just start floating back down. Oh my god, it is so scary, Like the concept of the rapture is actually terrifying.
Speaker 1: How crazy though, that the child would be spared and then like I mean not spared, condemned.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I was like ten years old. That's like the opposite thing. I know, like no shade to your grandparents. And I feel like if God had to pick, it'd be like let's take the child.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like they were fine with me just descending back. They were like, bye, should have.
Speaker 1: Went to church. Yeah, fun watch Pokemon. Yes, yes, if it happens and it genuinely plays some people like that, that would just be rude. I know, like it's like, okay, yeah, you know, psych, I got you, and just.
Speaker 3: Drop my ass back. I'm like, what the.
Speaker 1: Fuck God just playing? Yeah, I'm joking. I'm joking.
Speaker 3: I'm joking.
Speaker 1: That'd be crazy. All right. So we're down to the finale here, right, the Fall of Babylon, which that is some very interesting because they talk about the Great Horror Babylon right, like, but it's spelled like b A b A l O N And there's a lot of really fascinating tangents there with like Aleister Crowley, Jack Parsons. They believed that they were trying to incarnate this being or no, they didn't believe they were trying. They were trying. They believed they did it. Yeah, right. They believed that they conjured the Horror of Babylon into the world. And I think they believed her name was Marjorie Cameron or something like that. I don't know. That's a whole other conversation. So Babylon symbolizes the corrupt world system opposed to God, which historically that kind of was always true. Depicted as a Harlot writing a beast, her downfall is described in vivid term as king's merchants and others mourning her destruction. Right, Like, all the people who were in these positions of power are like in whoa, oh, no, Babylon, the great Mysterious Harlot or whatever they call her, I think they called there's a phrase that it says in the Bible that's written it's like, I think the Great Mystery of Babylon or some really epic title like that, and they're all like, oh no, oh, she's fallen, And it's like symbolic of, you know, the corruption being destroyed.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Heaven rejoices over Babylon's fault. Then the Second Coming of Christ, the main character Jesus returns as a conquering king, riding a white horse and leading the armies of Heaven. He defeats the Beast, the Antichrist, right the false prophet who are thrown into the Lake of Fire. Satan is bound for a thousand years. There is literally like a thousand years of peace, right, yes, So most people don't know this. They think the whole revelation thing is like, when most people think of the end of the world, they think of Hollywood programming, like it's literally the end of the world and we're going to crash and burn. But the Biblical perspective is like, actually, it's going to be a final war. Yeah, right, there's going to be this like judgment thrown out to all the evil of the earth. There's this great war and then actually we live in peace for a thousand years, a thousand years of peace. Then there's another final war. Oh, then it's peace forever and ever and ever, no more death aware. Okay, well, we're definitely not in the thousand years of.
Speaker 3: No for sure or not. No, I think we're approaching. I don't know who what the fuck do I know? I'm just some dude, But like.
Speaker 1: Well, what do you think you'd like to know? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think I mean, I think we're certainly closer to a cataclysmic war than we are to a thousand years of peace.
Speaker 1: But then what's the difference?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Well, after I've finished going over revelation, which I'm like literally the last two or three bullet points here, I wanted to segue into a reminder to the listener. I'll just go ahead and say it now that the lady told my dad that those in power are using this text as a script, right right, So some of these events are unfolding. Do I think the angels are gonna calm in poor fucking fire on the earth?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't think. I think that is symbolic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's symbolic.
Speaker 1: But obviously the world is crazy, you know, yeah it.
Speaker 3: I think about that a lot, Like is it just that I'm getting a and noticing it more or is it actually getting crazier? But it seems it seems like it's absolutely getting crazier.
Speaker 1: I think it's both.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so what's the difference. If we are close to like a cataclysmic war scenario, then yeah, if they're using this as a script, and you know, the lady said to my dad, as it has written, so Sharlotte beat like the main events of the story are going to play out. So if that's true, then yeah, we would be close to an age of piece. Yeah, that's kind of what she promised.
Speaker 3: It's like the badness and the chaos swells up and then levels out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Peace, I would love to see that in my lifetime. I remain hopeful. I certainly this world certainly needs it. So yeah, yeah I would. I would love a thousand years of peace for this world.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know, I don't know the future, right, but yeah, I do have a good feeling. I think that I think that great change is coming. I think it's already coming. I think it's hard to deny. After being on the beach with two hundred people the other weekend and seeing what we saw, I think that that's confirmation for everybody there. Look, dude, think about it like this, this stuff could have happened to us. What is It's October right now. Next week basically is November, right, So I'm just gonna estimate, you know, two months from now is the new year. Yeah, two months in a week. That's eighteen years eighteen years ago. This stuff could have started happening to us and we could have never saw it again.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely. But on the contrary, every single moment in history that there was a need for this thing to appear, it did, And every single moment in the history of all of this that there would be an opportunity for it to grow and it actually benefit us and getting our story out. It has. So it's like, I think two hundred people experiencing what we experienced together, one hundred and fifty plus orbs plus everything we talked about on the Riverfest episode. I don't want to give it away if you haven't seen it yet, if you're coming in, you know, in random timing, it's just hard to deny that something isn't being orchestrated on a bigger level here. So things like that tend to embolden me to believe, Okay, we are heading towards something right, it's not just things accidentally falling into place. But as I look back, I'm like, dang, the whole time, something has been unfolding, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, I have I have real faith and hope in my heart that if where humanity fails, the greater power will swoop in, and like when when all else fails, the greater power will swoop in and be like hey, hey, hey, hey hey, let's let's calm down and and kind of give us a reminder of like love, positivity and kind of course correct us a little bit. Yeah, because when we're in a world where the humans at the very very top in power are just they just don't give a shit about anyone in this world except themselves and their own selfish desires. They hate us absolutely and it feels so hopeless. It's like these people rule everything. What can we even do? What can anyone do? We are completely and totally powerless. That's when the greater power comes in and it's like this is wrong and it's time to course correct.
Speaker 1: But it's really like we're not powerless, right. It's like when you watch the Matrix that was a small group of people fighting the resistance and day one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I think our form of resistance is having faith and hope, right, and that manifests those powers of good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And it's like, well, it's just a movie, so what Like sometimes there's messages and movies. My point is like, even if there's you know, a billion, six billion, seven billion whatever people in the world who are bad, you be good and you're making a difference. You focus on you know, the one, the one where you can control. Yeah, what you can control, what's what's in your locus of reality?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Like I think you know when when you do your best to shine a light, I think it has a ripple in the collective. Yeah, and I was gonna kind of say that to Nick's point, right, I don't. I don't think something's just going to come in and save everybody if we don't play our part. Absolutely, like, you can't save somebody that doesn't want to be saved.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: So if there if it hits, if it hits critical mass to where no one cares, right, we all lose. That's how the lady explained. It's a rap if we lose, because you lose heart.
Speaker 3: If we lose heart, it's a rap. You've lost you have, dude.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like it's like Elf, like Sleigh the Slave, the slave clause. No one believed, right, no one believed in the sleigh couldn't fly. The reindeer can't do it by themselves. Y's slay too big, you know, so you gotta believe. And what's what's his name? He wanted to skateboard, Chrissy something she wanted a Barbie doll. I can't remember. Yeah, no, but I agree. Yeah, sometimes you got to take the big book and you got to get on camera and you got to just read it to people, you know, so they believe.
Speaker 3: I think the whole like the whole allegory of like Santa Claus is believing in good you know what I mean, like believing. It's all about believing.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know, well he's really crashing in the movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, everybody, Yeah, that is true. We did see it on camera, but absolutely I fully agree with that. Like it's not like it's just like, well, you all suck and no one cares, but we'll fix it anyway. It's like no, no, no, no, they look into that that higher power looks into our hearts, the hearts of the people in this realm, and it's like they actually care and they want this world to be better. But the people are like the bad people are overpowering them. And because they want it to be better, they deserve it to be better, and so we're gonna do what we can to make it better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I can't help. But think of Noah in the Ark, you know, like there was plenty of people not on that arc, right, oh yeah, most people. You can't swim for forty days? I tried, right, did you for forty days?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I tried. I lasted a couple hours. Oh really, when I were young and I got tired and I got out, Yeah, but.
Speaker 3: You had the thought I'm gonna try to swim for forty days.
Speaker 1: No, I did have the thought of how long can I sit here and tread water? Yeah, I've tried that when I was younger. But no, I totally agree. It's like that's how the lady explained it to my dad. But people need to understand that the fraction that he wrote about in the book is literally like a fraction of the entire thing. And I think it's time has gone on. He's felt more comfortable sharing more and more of it because it's like it's this thing where he's he's always been like, how do I share this? How do I share this? I go out and I say things and then he's like I wasn't ready to say that, and I'm like, oh shit, sorry. But I think he's he's getting a lot more to where he's like I don't care anyway. Yeah, she basically showed him like the only way that it's going to change here is like if we change, like if we shift and start being loving and start being good, that then you know there would be intervention essentially that if we don't change that, you know, it could be the end of us. But she said, but it won't be, because it was written thousands of years ago that the light would win. And as it was written, so shall it be. That's not in the book, but that's what she said to him, as it is written, So shall it be? There will be peace. There's going to be a complete change, and you know, it's going to be the Age of Aquarius. That's why we started talking about it, and you know, talking about it for twelve years and getting that stuff out there. I didn't even know about the Age of Aquarius. I thought it was a song. I didn't know what that shit meant. Yeah, I didn't know that there were texts for hundreds of years talking about this, you know. So yeah, I mean, I have one hundred percent faith that we're on the good timeline. And I could sit here and give a thousand reasons why I think, so doesn't really matter. We don't have that much time. But you know, I think it's important for people to hear that. Absolutely. Yeah, but the end, just so I can close the revelation thing. And then I wanted to talk about a little bit of comparative eschatology too, because that's fun stuff. You're gonna have to give me a definition eschatology. It's like the study of the end of the world from a religion perspective. Cool, the Eschaton, the great event, the end.
Speaker 3: I like that word.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we already talked about Christ reigning for a thousand years after the millennium. Satan has released got there's armies for a final rebellion, but as swiftly defeated. I think I already did read this. The debtor judged before the great White Throne, and those whose names are not found in the Book of Life are also cast into the lake of fire. There's a new heaven and a new Earth. Right John sees a new heaven and a new Earth where God dwells with his people in the New Jerusalem. There is no more suffering, death or sin. The book ends with a vision of eternal life in God's presence and a final call to be ready for Christ's return. It presents a dramatic and symbolic vision of the end of times. But actually, you know it's crazy. I think it's in the Book of Matthew right when Jesus is doing his whole ministry during the Gospels. Let me see if I can find this. But in the original translation, he didn't say the end of time. It was the end of an age.
Speaker 3: That's an important distinction.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gee, I'm gonna see if I can find this real.
Speaker 3: Quick, because in the time is into all of the ages. And I got two cousins named Matthew, yeah, and John, and I got a drawn up in there. Yeah, actually we got we got infinite number of John's in my family. It's a family name going back many, many, many, many generations to Greece.
Speaker 1: My family name going back many generations is like I think it's like Henry William James. Is that deed? Is he going crazy over there? Yeah? Matthew twenty eight, Chapter twenty eight, Verse twenty and lo I am with you always, even into the end of the age.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm end of the age. Important distinction, Yeah, very important.
Speaker 1: Talks about the end of the age. Huh what age?
Speaker 3: Age before the Age of Aquarius?
Speaker 1: Maybe, yeah, I don't know the age where you know? His symbol to fish?
Speaker 3: What right? Yes?
Speaker 1: Why Why are we on Pisces? Why are the symbol of the fish we have the miracle of spreading five thousand fish yep to the people, you know. But anyway, Yeah, so I want to reiterate that I do think that the events of the Book of Revelations are symbolic. I do not think that what we are going to see is going to play out literally like it has written the text. I think it works like this. We have an alignment in twenty seventeen that matches the description of the text and the prophecy. Oh great, look we have a there's the Woman in the Red Dragon. Right this April, there is a five something five point two or whatever magnitude earthquake in New York City, and then there's this major eclipse. Right, well, guess what the sixth seal is. There's going to be a great earthquake and then the sun turns black. Oh cool, that's the six Seal. That's how I think it is. I think it's like things will happen synchronistically that are like reminiscent of events in the text. I don't think demons are going to come out of the ground by the billions. I think it's very It might be silly to say this, but I think that there are a lot of people out there who do believe in this stuff literally, and it's important you know what you know exactly what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: A lot of people believe.
Speaker 1: I get messages being like, what do you think We're going to be raptured? And I'm like, no, I don't know, I don't think so it just doesn't make sense, but it don't click up.
Speaker 3: But hey, what do I know? What is anybody? You know?
Speaker 1: What is happening though right now an alien deception And that's to me, the most insidious thing of them all is the inception that they're playing with the UFO story. I have noticed a huge uptick in people messaging me saying I'm in aliens now because the last year's Congress hearing. Really, your whole life is devoted to learning about aliens now because of what the government said a year ago. I've been in the game almost eighteen years. I met a lot of people who didn't give a shit about aliens until last year. See what I'm saying, Like, people are really impacted by what they're saying and the lies that they're pushing. And word on the street is they're going to have another Who knows by the time this episode airs, it might already be out. There's supposed to be another congressional thing in November about that about aliens.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like like the last time when they had the uh the grush guy, remember the one reading a piece of paper saying he you know, oh yeah, yeah, who had all these answers that everybody was freaking out about but it was all on a piece of paper and he was like, yeah, but I never seen any of those.
Speaker 3: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: Well they have another one of those coming apparently in November.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: And I'm just sitting here anticipating, like, how many more people are going to be fooled? How many more people are going to be fooled by this beast system? Yeah, the one that it talks about with the ten heads or you know, the seven heads and the ten crowns, the one holding these congressional hearings. Yeah, and you know, running these elections and fucking doing all this stuff. And you see what I'm saying, right, Yeah, I don't know, bro, I seen a lot of light beings. I ain't never seen an alien, That's all I'm saying. So I'm saying, dude, I think I think, like now it's it's getting down to the wire.
Speaker 3: I never seen no green booger man.
Speaker 1: I ain't never seen no green booger man smoking no dope woods, so I thought this would be really cool to talk about, just to hit home the notion that this biblical story of the end of Times is actually older than the Bible, that this is a prophecy that has existed potentially as little as a thousand years before.
Speaker 3: So we're talking you're talking Mesopotamian, you're talking Zoroastrian.
Speaker 1: Zoroastrianism and Mithraism. So Mithraism is it's this, To put it simply, at the time of Christ, there was this Roman mystery school where a lot of like influential, powerful, wealthy people would meet in secret and they had this secret god, this secret mystery system that like very little is known about today still like ever ever will be known and it's Mithraism, right, So they have all these archaeological finds of this statue and it's Mythrus and he's this being with this cape that's like full of the twinkling stars, and it's always like he's slain the bull. But when you look at the bull, it has this like cosmic star map. So it's pretty clear that they used astro theology right, So like they determined their spiritual beliefs, religious beliefs, whatever on the positioning of the stars. Yeah, there is no telling how the system is. There's not like much that's really known about them today other than like archaeological digs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know.
Speaker 1: So in the theme of the final judgment, which takes place in the Book of Revelation. This occurs in Mithraism. With a final judgment, the souls of the righteous are rewarded, the wicked are punished. And then you also have Zoroastrian eschatology, which is like at the end of time, there's a final judgment, the dead will be resurrected, the souls will be judged, the righteous will cross the chin bridge to paradise, while the wicked will fall into a chasm of suffering. But then in the end, all the souls are purified and then the evil is like completely eradicated, which is kind of what I believe. I believe that it's like kind of like hermeticism, right, like we all have that chance. Like I don't believe in a final hell. Like, dude, it can't be a real it can't it can't be. It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: It makes zero sense you get a fraction of an amount of time in like the material world, and based off of that, you are condemned to eternal suffering.
Speaker 1: It is just bogus that that is a very kind of like nihilistic negative view of the universe. It's so emo and I'm not like it is. And I'm not hating. I want to make it very clear. I'm not hating on God or Christ. I'm not saying that they are bad things. I'm saying that the system we have today cannot be correct. Yeah, that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I do want to be compassionate and careful, and you know I don't. I don't judge anybody for what they believe, truly, I don't. I just I'm speaking my truth and the things that I believe in, so don't. I hope nobody takes any judgment from what I say. But personally, I think the whole health thing is bullshit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just me. Like I was telling this to somebody on the phone the other day, like, I'm not Christian, but I try to be christ Like, you know, I I think like I think Christ is amazing, and I think for anyone to say I'm spiritual Okay, Well, if you're spiritual, if you're you know, a mystic, or if you're somebody who is inclined to open yourself to learn the secrets of the universe, then you're not really that spiritual. If you say, I like Jesus, but oh fuck Buddha. No, you you have to recognize what is good from all things you know, And I take issue with that when people are like you, who I like, you know, crystals in taro in this, but oh Jesus, no, I hate that. Well yeah, I'm sorry, but you're just you're just like you're closing one eye and then you're looking out with half sight, like you're not being genuine and your approach to everything, the mysteries of the universe, spirituality, I mean, I think a lot of that too comes from probably like religious trauma. People.
Speaker 3: People are so traumatized by their religious upbringing, and I think they want to cast it aside.
Speaker 1: I think Hell has a lot of play in that, because Hell, to me, is just a control mechanism. Yeah right, and then then it becomes Christianity is just a control mechanism because you've taken one slice of what some Christians believe in and now they are throwing Jesus Christ himself is a control mechanism. But that doesn't bathwater baby. Everybody's gone yeah, yeah, well, I mean, you know, it doesn't take a big brain to see that. You have billions of people over the last thousands of years like twisting the idea, and then you read the text of what the actual person said and it's completely different. It's pretty good stuff. It's great, you know what I'm saying. That's all I'm saying. Not so I'm down with boy jac Don't get me wrong. Jesus is dope. I think. I think when it comes to this particular conversation, it's very important to be clear because people get really you know, really I had a conversation, but yeah, they get really touchy, and it's very clear to say, like I'm not trying to be disrespectful or anything like that, just I just believe it different, for sure. I believe that shit different.
Speaker 3: I think Jesus is he was one of the many stages. He was one of the many mystics of this this realm, And like, I don't think we should throw that baby out with that bathom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all I'm saying. I think that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I think there's some really good stuff there.
Speaker 1: Get some hot, fresh new bath water. Yeah, yeah, particularly never mind clean clean. I was not going to say from any game or girls, all right, because it would sell out. That's good. You weren't going to say that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm glad you didn't say and I didn't.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you didn't saying I didn't say it, right, So anyway, so then you have the knock.
Speaker 3: The by Jesus bath water in the jar.
Speaker 1: Bro Dude, it's what do you think holy water is? Yeah? What do you think wine is? Its blood? Spoken like a true Catholic, Right, I'm skipping flesh. Shut me with a grape juice.
Speaker 3: These sounds have fledged, that's what they think.
Speaker 1: I know. So on the doctrine, we think yeah, yeah. And on the doctrine of the resurrections dead. Right now, you'll like this one, Alex. You might not have known this one, even though we did an entire episode on it might not have the ideas of the final Judgment, the resurrection of the dead, heaven and Hell, a god and a Satan dual system actually come from Zoroastrianism. Well, it all sounds very hermetic, right, Well, yes it does. But Zoroastrianism, particularly what no Zoroastrianism is three thousand years ago.
Speaker 3: Oh, I thought Zoroastrianism was like one of the oldest monotheistic Really.
Speaker 1: I'm getting Hermes trace Magistus and Zoroaster confews. That's my problem. They're both amazing individuals. Yeah, but if the legends are correct, which I tend to believe they are, hermis Trusts was before all of them, you know, so true that anyway, So Zoroastrianism was in Persia in one thousand BC. Oh, and I forgot to even mention this that they talked about the star that would herald the birth of the Saoshan, which is you know, the story of the Magi. Yeah, the story of the Magi in the Book of Matthew. So there's this like clear historical connection between Zoroastrianism and Christianity, and the text is not necessarily acknowledged, but you can just kind of have an overview of history and see it. What's up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in the in the story like of the Birth of Jesus, it's like these three magi, but they don't say there's Zoroastrian magi. Like they're they're from Zoroastrianism, don't never say nothing about that.
Speaker 1: So anyway, So the resurrection of the dead doctrine in Zoroastrianism, they believed that it would be resurrected in a physical form at the time of final judgment, and after the resurrection there will be a final purification. And then in the Christian version, it's like there's the resurrection of the dead. Believers in Christ will be resurrected to eternal life and non believers to eternal damnation. There's that eternal hell thing that will take issue with. I don't like that part. Myth Raism believes. It's not actually very clear what they believe on the resurrection of the dead. It could involve the souls of the dead being raised. They're not sure because there's very little really known about myth Raism. The concept of a cosmic struggle between good and evil. Zoroastrianism was I think one of the first genuine belief systems that had the notion of a like a demonic figure, you know, in the sense that it is like an oposing force to God. Horror Mazda no, no, no, that was God, and Mazda was a light what was the dark one? Are also known as ariman. Right. There's a book called Rudolph Steiner called The Arimanic Deception, which is really cool that talks about how that like literally influenced esoteric thought for thousands of years. When you know Araman was introduced, well yeah, and uh, you know, if you think about it biblically, there really wasn't the notion of like one satan in the Old Testament?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there wasn't.
Speaker 1: It just wasn't. In the Book of Genesis there was, Uh the serpent, who's that? I don't know. People think it's Lucifer, people think it's Satan. You don't know, just says the serpent.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was always taught that it was because they're speculating, right, Yeah, they're speculating based on thousands of years of people saying that there's there's no can you shut the door, thank you, there's no proof of that. And and then again in the Book of Job there is this, uh they might even call him Satan, but even the form a in of the devil or whatever. In the Book of Job, he comes up to God and they're like kind of homies, and they're like, you want to.
Speaker 3: Make a bet, made a friendly wager exactly.
Speaker 1: And then by the time you get to the New Testament there which is way past you know, Zoroastronism being out, they have all these doctrines of a Messiah and uh you know this, this whole fleshed out idea of life after death and a Satan and a dark force, and like the the whole system completely changed. So that's what I was getting at. But anyway, so you have Ahura Mazda and then the evil reflection or the shadow Angri Minu. At the end of time, a Huramasta will triumph over Angri Minu and evil will be eradicated from the world. Christianity positives, there's a cosmic struggle between God and Satan. At the end of time, Christ will defeat Satan. So Christ is like the Avatar of God in Earth. In Hinduism, you also have a similar idea that there will be a tenth and final Avatar. I believe his name is cal Key, and he incarnates on earth and then destroys the forces of evil and ends the Cali Yuga and saves mankind. You guys getting out what I'm putting down here. There's systems all over the world that have the same story that they come in and they say there's this savior type force that.
Speaker 3: Wipes out the bad force and saves us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, all right, Mithraism, there's a final cosmic battle between good and evil. Mythriss obviously is like their version of Jesus. He's like this human incarnated Avatar. The forces of good come out on the other side, and then there's a new era in Age of Piece.
Speaker 3: You know what Gandalf's Elvish name is, what methrend you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Really, it could be some sort of synchronistic connection, and.
Speaker 3: Like he is explained like they are explained. The wizards, the Istari are explained as avatars of Illuvitar, which is God. Yeah, so that's pretty wild.
Speaker 1: That's sick saying, yeah, there could be a connection there. Zoroastrianism on the nature of like the world being, you know, because they always talk about the new Jerusalem, right thousand years of Piece and then we live with God forever right Age of Aquari is well, this is the or Zoroastrian take. After the final judgment, the world is purified by fire, than a new, perfect world is created. The righteous live in eternal bliss, there will be no more evil or suffering Christianity. Obviously, there's a final judgment, there's a new heaven, a new earth. God reigns for eternity, and the righteous will live in peace and happiness with God. Mithraism likely includes some form of cosmic renewal or restoration after the final battle, although obviously there's not much detail on it. A new age of righteousness and peace follows victory over evil. Yeah, so I thought it would be really cool to show like systems much older that have this same story. Ha out and then just a little bit on astrotheology. I think I wrote down a few things, but.
Speaker 3: Astro theology, which is like pulling theological concepts from the stars. Yeah, like kind of mythology type stuff, pulling it from constellations and alignments.
Speaker 1: And yeah, so if you see here the depiction of Mythrus, he's always shown slang a bull. Now I know they can't see it. But and then when you find like archaeological dig sites where they had worship of Mythraism or you know, myth Rate worshipers whatever, there was a star map on the bull, like they would literally have some sort of compass that was like pointing out constellations and stuff. They're always depicting mythrs with a cape of stars. They're showing you like the it's in the stars, the macrocosmic kind of parallel. Yeah, the bull was believed to literally be a star map with the zodiac.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Wow. So basically like so the Persian Mystics. This is what I wrote down weeks ago when we were about to do this episode involving Mithraism and the connection with Christianity. The Persian Mystics invaded Italy during the first century after Christ, and the early history of both cults was closely interwoven. The Encyclopedia Britannica makes the following statement concerning the Mithraic and Christian mysteries. The fraternal and democratic spirit of the first communities and their humble origin. The identification of the object of adoration with light and the sun, the legends of the shepherds with their gifts of adoration, the flood and the arc, the representation and art of the fiery chariot, the drawing of water from the rock, the use of bell and candle, holy water and communion in the sanctification of Sunday and of the twenty fifth of December. The insistence on moral conduct, the emphasis placed on abstinence and self control, the doctrine of heaven and Hell, a primitive revelation of the mediation of the logos emanating from the divine, the atoning sacrifice, the constant warfare between good and evil, the final triumph of the former, the immortality of the soul, the last judgment, the resurrection of the flesh, and the fiery destruction of the universe. These are some of the resemblances which real or only apparent, enabled Mithraism to prolong its resistance to Christianity. The rites of Mythris were performed in caves. Porphyry, in his Cave of the Nymphs the Nymphs, states that Zarathustra, which was the real human name of Zoroaster, was the first to consecrate a cave to the worship of God, because a cavern symbolic of the earth or the lower world of darkness. John P. Lundy, in his Monumental Christianity, describes the Cave of Mithras as follows. But this cave was adorned with the signs of the zodiac, cancer and Capricorn, the summer and winter solstices were chiefly conspicuous as the gates of souls descending into this life or passing out of it in their ascent to the gods, Cancer being the gate of descent and Capricorn of ascent. These are the two avenues of the immortals, passing up and down from Earth to heaven and from Heaven to Earth. Also important to note this is not me reading anymore. If you're listening, I'm just telling you off the top of the dome. Over time, a horamazda or you could say zoroastronism came to develop this idea that there was the spirit of the fire known as Mithra. Mmmm, WHOA, right, that's crazy. Thousand years later, yeh Rome they had this whole its myth Russ. I mean, it's this savior figure born and for.
Speaker 3: It to have only changed that much in a thousand years, it's like, my whole.
Speaker 1: Point is that there is some mysterious connection between systems that the majority of the world does not really fathom, that maybe there's something more to the story than just like our recent take on it. But like this is a this is a cosmological story, this is an astro theological story. This this could be a cycle that happens over and over and over. Infinitely, yeah, infinitely exactly. And they're giving us the story from the stars. It's metaphor. We have the Revelation story, you know, and it's this metaphor about dragons and crowns and horrors from Babylon and angels and balls of incense and blah blah blah blah. But this the key, the key template of this story, that there is an age of darkness that ramps up and ramps up and ramps up, and then it's just snuffed out and then there's this whole brand new age of light and piece like this is told over and over and over for god knows how many eons, dude, since uh, you know, like we said with Hinduism, with Kyalki, this this final avatar coming in and that that's my point. That's what I wanted to kind of end up at, was to give people hope to say, like, I don't know, maybe there's something to it. Maybe there is something to the notion that we are truly approaching an age of piece, you know, like m which.
Speaker 3: I think is a much much more happy ending than like a ten headed dragon, and like fire and a third of the world dying and like you know all that stuff, Like Revelations is kind of a scary book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is. You know, it's death metal and it's very deffa. It's like black metal.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's hardcore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's it's it was kind of used in the churches that I went to it it was kind of used to scare. When it was mentioned, it was like, you know, oh, like, dude, I remember this one time they gave this sermon about Revelations.
Speaker 1: And dude, this when I was like a kid, like eight years old to ten years old.
Speaker 3: They made every kid come up to the stage and one by one they asked us all like, uh, when the end of the world happens, what are you gonna tell God? Like, what are you gonna when when God asks you if you should be raptured or not? What are you gonna tell him? It's like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's messing up saying this to children, like specifically bringing kids up giving them nightmares. Yes, it's crazy. What did you say? Oh, dude, I I did is still poke them on car.
Speaker 3: I know that what I did say, I was kind of I don't remember what I said, but I do know that their reaction was like wrong answer, which was yeah, which.
Speaker 1: Was like what like a sorting hat for heaven or hell?
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly. I think it was something they said, something to the effect of like, uh, who when they ask you, when God asked you, who's gonna pay for your sins? What are you gonna say? And I was like me, and they were like, yep, You're going to hell.
Speaker 1: Shit, that's crazy, man, it was.
Speaker 3: But anyway, it's like it's used to It was used to scare, but it's I think the much more important message that we're trying to kind of get through to people is that this is a much, much, much much older story than revelations. It's a prophecy that's been written in the stars an infinite amount of time ago, and it's about the triumph of good over evil and how good will always triumph over evil.
Speaker 1: I do think we're in the end of times. I think we're in the end of bad times right really, Like I think that. I mean just private conversations I have with Dad where I'm like asking them, like, you know, how he interprets what that shift will be, like, what he thinks, what we think. Really What I think too, is here's how I see it plan out. I think that there is going to be a rapid shift in our under standing of things, and I think that more people around the world are going to begin to see the lights, and there's going to be more rapid advancements of technology. I mean, AI is hitting the scene now, We're talking about having robots and all this kind of crazy stuff. I think that everything is going to accelerate, sof like, we're going to hit this what's the word, We're going to hit a singularity of just growth where our technology explodes, our understanding of consciousness and everything explodes. Where I think we're going to completely shift in our understanding of like what we are in the universe and what we can do. And I think the next generation of kids, like the little Teddies and the Maddies, I think they're going to grow up and they're going to be able to just be like fully psyched people. I think that it's something that we're going to develop very It's like it's like they you know, they started messing around with rocket proposal type stuff in the forties, you know, like really like for the first time, and then by the sixties they went to the moon. I know a lot of people believe they didn't, But I'm just saying they can go fast.
Speaker 3: It can.
Speaker 1: You get started on something and then it accelerates and it accelerates and accelerates. And I think that that's what's going to happen with consciousness. Yes, with consciousness, when when people around the world begin to see and dude, this is why they're spreading the alien lie. They do not want people to have the notion that it's something that involves our mind. They desperately want people to disconnect from that notion.
Speaker 3: I also think they just want us to fully sink into materialism.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, of course, yeah.
Speaker 3: They don't want us to body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm trying to say, because you know, they don't want us to rapidly evolve. They want us to be dumb, little subjugated slaves. Yeah exactly, yeah, exactly. And they want us to be sick and low vibrational and stupid and and completely blind to the reality of the universe and natural law. And you know, they just want us to be completely disconnected from our source. But I think that the universe has another plan. Yes, it's not gonna work, It's not no, and it's worked for a long time. But I think that now we've entered a shift. I think that God is closer than ever, and I think like, woe unto those who suppress the light. I would hate to be on that fucking team. I would hate to be on the team that actively. This is what we were talking about in full disclosure the other day. Woe unto the motherfuckers who suppress the light and prevent people from evolving. I think that there's gonna be repercussions on them, all the people out there spreading the lies and harming people. I think there's gonna be a very rapid shift and there's gonna be repercussions on those people, and they're gonna get what they deserve. And that's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, be on the team of the light, y'all. The will of human consciousness is undying, Like we ain't gonna let it happen to us. We ain't gonna sit idly by.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm gonna say about that.
Speaker 3: Let the corruption take over, have heart, have hope. It's gonna be all right, Gonna be all right, Yeah, man, We're gonna be all right.
Speaker 1: I'm tired of whipping a dead horse, bro. But I just I just felt like, you know, I'm getting a lot of messages about you know, the raptures come in and all kinds of stuff like that. So I mean it's fun to talk about too. Oh yeah, I think it.
Speaker 3: Was an important episode. I think this is going to give people some hope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe that or they'll you know, they'll just be like, you know, cool, never read it, like Alex, never read the Book of Revelations. I mean, it's an arly book, bro, because you got to think, man, there's like two billion people in this world. I believe it. Literally, that's kind of you know, people might be like, why, a, you're wasting your time on biblical scripture. I don't know, because that's the majority of the population, you know, Yeah, Christianity, Islam and Judaism. That's like literally the bulk of the whole planet. I'd say that's a pretty fair listener base to address. I think that thing they kind of deserve whole segments.
Speaker 3: Most of the world, the majority of our play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so I don't know. Yeah, anyway, I think it's worth talking. I'm out of steam, and you know, I'm I'm out of gas.
Speaker 3: All right, cool, my guys, I guess what ut bonmies.
Speaker 1: If you like the show and want more, check out Patreon dot com slash bledso said So.
Speaker 3: This will get you exclusive weekly bonus shows and access to our Discord community with hundreds of open minded people just like you.
Speaker 1: If you want to represent the show, go to bledsosaidso dot com for merch. We have T shirts, hats, hoodies and more.
Speaker 3: For all future updates, follow us on Instagram at bledsoe said so, same time next week.