Speaker 1: Need advice.
Speaker 2: Taco Bub to the rescue time for asque Taco Bub.
Speaker 1: On one on one one.
Speaker 2: W j R R.
Speaker 3: We are Orlando's rock station, and UH as always a true honor to have you in your services. Valet services literally for listeners each Wednesday here on the lynch of Taco Show, Sir.
Speaker 1: It's the least I can do. How is your Easter red? It was good?
Speaker 2: It was good, pretty sweet. I mean think about it. Four how many people add like converting over to smoking. I had people all day hitting the life coach up for medical cards. I guess at the end of that they were like, all right, you.
Speaker 4: Charge time and a half on us Sunday.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I actually broke into my my regular stash and uh.
Speaker 1: Didn't even do the medical cards.
Speaker 2: I allegedly broke into my and just started putting weed in Easter eggs for them, left them out front.
Speaker 3: I'm thoughtful.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I kept an eye out so I was responsible so the kids wouldn't get them, you know, the neighborhood kids seeing these eggs.
Speaker 1: Trust me, I watch out for things like that.
Speaker 3: Looking dapper is always be prepared to conquer this stack of questions. Listeners have texted over two, two, five six, I trust yes, thank you for all those questions. Life coach. Coming up on a one year anniversary with my girlfriend? What do I get her? Ooh wow, listen to this little situation the right What do I get her? As she owns a fancy jewelry store? One year anniversary? She owns a nice jewelry store. It's a tricky one.
Speaker 1: Here's what you do.
Speaker 2: Take her out to dinner and then right after dinner take her to a shoe store. I knew you were gonna say that, No, women love shoes. You were gonna say it to women love shoes or not? And bozo. I'm not talking about like a foot locker. I mean no offense to foot locker. But I'm sorry. If you're on a one year, one year anniversary and you take her to dinner, a nice dinner, you take her to a nice you know, like an up upscale shoe store, and uh, she doesn't want somebody in a referee jersey dress, you know, playing with.
Speaker 1: Her feet, right is understood? Sure, Sure, it's like the ref jersey with the name Tom.
Speaker 3: I learned a long learned a long time ago. When it comes to the shoe department, that's just an area that you a right, any of you.
Speaker 4: Married dudes or living with a woman who likes shoes and you know the shoe rack, Yeah, the dozens and dozens and just ignore it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't even mention it, don't acknowledge it, don't comment on it.
Speaker 4: Just let it be.
Speaker 2: When the shoes are in the middle of the floor, all over that, just walk over them. Trust me when I tell you it's not worth the battle. You know, back to trying on shoes. How weird is it that, with all the foot things that go on in life, that we would actually stick our feet in those measuring devices. You know, the toe and foot fetish people out there. I guarantee you they've licked those things up and down and more than just lick. I promise you need your help, life coach. Ooh wife got a hold of our tax returns and blew all of it shopping for clothes. Please help calm me down. No, don't make this all about you, just like you want all the tax returns to go to you. It's a you and her, it's a for you. It should be a we thing, you know what I'm saying. Not like the game, but a we thing. Maybe you simply need to talk to her about her spending habits. Maybe she has an issue that you can help her with. Okay, that's where the hole. It's not all about you. Maybe she has a problem. Here's a phrase.
Speaker 4: Kind of sounded more like he was looking for a new flaty bombaddie.
Speaker 1: And TVs are overrated.
Speaker 2: Here's a phrase. You're ready for it, it's deep. Always live within your means. You can live in your car, but you cannot drive your house. So budget accordingly, I may have lag BLAGIORI.
Speaker 3: Hold on, Yeah, if your car is your house, you could drive it.
Speaker 1: No, you didn't take it up.
Speaker 2: I make yourrab it again. Grab that plagri No, not going to the mobile home. Hold on anyway, Live within your means, dude, you can drive a car because the car's four wheels parked in your driveway at your house. You can't drive that damn house. I don't care if it's a mobile or not. Next Tornado anyway. Why did the Life Coach not make the top one hundred most influential people hashtag robbed?
Speaker 4: Is that the People magazine thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I made it. You just must not have noticed that his number sixty. You know, ELC. I had a girlfriend, boyfriend crap this morning, rap stuff. You know Valentine's Daisy yesterday?
Speaker 1: ELC.
Speaker 2: Girlfriend wants a chow chow, but everyone tells me they're aggressive.
Speaker 1: What do I do if she wants a chow chow?
Speaker 2: You need to break up now now I'm gonna settle that really quick. You do not need that, boy, Elci. I have two co workers. They're two coworkers.
Speaker 1: On my team. You know, they make teams.
Speaker 2: They assigned me to a team, and these two have officially made me the third week old slash odd man out, which makes work unbearable. Now should I go to management about what?
Speaker 1: See?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the That would definitely help things out with you be in the third wheel.
Speaker 1: Go to management.
Speaker 2: Glenn and Larry don't like me? Yeah, report the problem there, Steve, No, you just make an anonymous tip when I'm on Heroin. No, and that's nothing to joke about. But be found a narcan kid. No, I'm totally kidding. I shouldn't joke dude asking about reporting as coworkers.
Speaker 1: This is kind of guy that cries at a public commercial, you know.
Speaker 2: Holiday not that the life coach hasn't shed a tear or two. Hell, I hear a Bluebell commercial, foggy eyed. There's still still questions coming in. We'll get to him when we can, I promise, sure he's dusty in here.
Speaker 1: LC.
Speaker 2: Are there any good places in Europe where you'd suggest going a college? Buddy and I are going in August, and with all your world travels, I'd figured you're the guy to ask two guys going to Europe, because that's kind of gig.
Speaker 3: You know that guy I work with, you've you've met him once a year?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he hands me, He hands me questions from the print. You know what he says all the time. I've never quite understood this. Maybe you being a life coach my.
Speaker 1: Probably cool things everready school, I've.
Speaker 3: Just never he says, he's quote not a europe dude. What exactly does that mean? He's just not into Europe.
Speaker 2: He's not cultured like I the life coach, Am, I've been there many times. That's why these two I think gay fellas that you're asking me where to go? Well, the guys, here's where we go? Roman Bath? Yeah, definitely need no not doing the bath house. Listen, you definitely have to go to France. That's the place to be. I hear there's a rumor that's where the Nickeltist asks. If there's even a hole in the wall, you and your buddy can stick your wingers in it.
Speaker 1: At the Room of math.
Speaker 2: Out Oh my god, Hey, I just got the finger movement that we gotta go.
Speaker 1: Is it that quick? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think that'd be a good jumping off point Hunter.
Speaker 1: We're off to road to see the Pope.
Speaker 2: Let your talking on demand download the iHeart Radio app and listen anytime anywhere.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's j R R.
Speaker 1: All right, Mill