Speaker 1: Join me now is Patrick Wood. He has a two part series out. Here's part one, Part one, Technocrats Called for Dictatorship and Technocracy in nineteen thirty two.
Speaker 2: This is part.
Speaker 1: One and we're going to go to part two in just one momento. Welcome back to the broadcast. Thank you for being with us tonight, Patrick.
Speaker 3: You welcome. Good to be We're with you.
Speaker 1: You say. In my tattered copy of Henry A. Porter's Roosevelt and Technocracy nineteen thirty two, an early reader to a careful bracket around a single passage on page seventy two. It reads, quote, radical and immediate changes in both our political and economic systems will be necessary. This can be accomplished by vesting supreme and emergency power in some one man who has the confidence and respect of a majority of the American people. That man is Franklin Delanair Roosevelt, to whom should be given to toorial powers in the approaching crises crisis in quote, Wow, can you believe that?
Speaker 3: Really? I had this book in my hand right now.
Speaker 4: I got this on a rare book site, Roosevelt and Technocracy. This you can see is falling apart.
Speaker 3: This is the book for nineteen thirty two.
Speaker 4: This was before, by the way, this was before Howard Scott and m. King Hubbard formed Technocracy, Inc. So there's an interim period between Club University and the start of the movement called Technocracy.
Speaker 2: Who's Henry a Porter? Who is this guy?
Speaker 3: Nobody knows he wasous.
Speaker 4: He was kind of like maybe a financial guy, and of the period he was an economist. He said, well, he was a national fame and fortune. But I couldn't find any more more about him at all, and no no obituary, no university, that sort of thing. Nevertheless, he put it in writing and he was associated with the technocrats and at Club University. This this is amazing.
Speaker 1: Do you think that was a shadow name name?
Speaker 4: No, I don't think it was. There's no evidence of it that it was written. Nobody's suggested as written by somebody in the popular media back then. But the interesting thing is in that period of time when Columby University had Technocracy under its wing, one famous advocate of technocracy was Randolph Hurst, the empire builder and the media empire. He controlled basically all the major newspapers in the country and I never saw that he actually produced a movie in nineteen thirty two. And there's a clip in this in this this article. It's like two minutes and forty four seconds.
Speaker 3: It's an amazing clip for this movie.
Speaker 4: That the guy said, it's the worst movie President ever it.
Speaker 2: Let's play it.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. You just listen to it. Listen to it.
Speaker 2: Let's play.
Speaker 5: Here we go, gentlemen, I am here as a representative of the American people, and they are of darkest dispair. Our plants cannot be made to grow by watering the top alone and letting the roots go dry.
Speaker 3: Let me interject, trunk and the branch is to a right.
Speaker 2: There's not a part, but.
Speaker 5: Only to aggravate.
Speaker 2: Oh there it is up the middle the screen. All right, there we go. Thank you, guys.
Speaker 3: Let me just say, I'll give you the spoiler.
Speaker 4: Okay, the theme of the movie was a new kind of a do nothing president was elected and then he had a vision.
Speaker 3: When he was sick, he got.
Speaker 4: A car accident, sick in bed, he saw the angel Gabriel.
Speaker 3: Okay, it transformed his life.
Speaker 4: Apparently something happened to him and all of a sudden he changed his whole demeanor, his whole approach to government, and you know, and the heat of the depression. He's he's now he's all for the people, making America great again, that sort of thing. Okay, So this the backdrop of this is the angel Gabriel appeared to him and maybe even took over his life somehow.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: They didn't say that, but you don't get possessed by angels necessarily. But just with that as a backrop, he makes this inspired speech to Congress.
Speaker 3: Okay, so play the rest of it.
Speaker 5: Here we go, said the nation. I'm a sturdy trunk, and the branches too. You have spent four billion dollars only to aggravate adversity. I asked for four billion dollars to restore buying power, stimulate purchases, restore prosperity. You have wasted precious days and weeks and years in futile discussion. We need action, immediate and effective action.
Speaker 6: Mister President. There is a movement in Congress for your impeachment. Hardly the time for making any requests. However, small well, I shall withdraw that request, but I would like to substitute another. I ask you, gentlemen, to declare a state of national emergency and to adjourn this Congress until normal conditions are restored.
Speaker 5: During the period of that adjournment. I shall assume full responsibility for the government. Mister President, this is dictatorship. Senator Langham, words do not frighten me.
Speaker 6: But the United States of America is a democracy.
Speaker 5: We are not yet ready to give up the government of our file. Hear me, you have given it up. You've turned your backs, You've closed your ears to the appeals of the people. You've been traitors to the concepts of democracy upon which this government was founded. I believe in democracy, as Washington, Jefferson, and Lincoln believed in democracy. And of what I plan to do with the name of the people makes me a dictator. Then it is a dictatorship based on Jefferson's definition of democracy, a government for the greatest good of the greatest number.
Speaker 6: This Congress refuses to adjourn.
Speaker 5: I think, gentlemen, you forget that I am still the president of these United States, and as commander in.
Speaker 6: Chief of the Army and Navy, it is within the rights of.
Speaker 5: The President to declare the country under martial law.
Speaker 2: All right, there you go, Patrick.
Speaker 4: Listen to the last headline here Congress accedes to the presidency.
Speaker 3: This is crazy. This is Randolph Hurst. He was arguably.
Speaker 4: One of the major factors of promoting technocracy. One was at Columbia University. He got burned big time by Howard Scott, who, as it turned out, didn't even have an engineering degree at all. But he was kicked out from Columbia, the whole group actually, and they set out on another course. But in the meantime, a Columbia University outlawed, well, didn't outlaw, but they got rid of the technocracy movement and anything related to it, like even the word technocracy. And so Randolph Hurst wrote this movie or sponsored it during that interim period. This is really instructive because this is what they were thinking. This is total technocracy at that point, declaring the end or putting Congress and suspension in order to take to declare martial law to take care of this emergency. That was a great direct depression, of course. But when Roosevelt took office, that's just about what he did. And all the technocrats who were swept into his administration, they helped him. You know, build back if you will build back better? Should I use that phrase.
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 3: We are now fast forward to part two.
Speaker 2: Wow, let's go to part two.
Speaker 1: Part two, Part two Technocrats call for dictatorship and technocracy in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: So we go from a movie what year was that movie again?
Speaker 3: Nineteen thirty two?
Speaker 1: So we go from a movie black white movie in nineteen thirty two to twenty twenty six calling for the same thing. And of course what we're highlighting here is Curtis Yarpin. And by the way, Patrick, I haven't told you this. We bought Technocracy dot tv.
Speaker 3: Nice and we.
Speaker 1: Are starting a twenty four to seven Technocracy channel.
Speaker 2: Here in the next few weeks.
Speaker 3: Holy moly.
Speaker 1: So everything that we're doing, everything we're doing right now is going to be a part of that channel. So we're we're building out twenty two channels all together that will be for that will be for our premium members of the Vault.
Speaker 2: I'm announcing it here.
Speaker 1: They go Fast Facts on False Teachers, The Brandon House Commentary channel, that's just all my commentaries, one after the other, Technocracy TV channel, the Israel channel, and Aaron's coming on more full time with us. The Psalms and Proverbs channel, that'll be me reading Psalms and Proverbs. Twenty four to seven scripture channel. We're working for me to re have the whole Bible. The Worldview Hymns Channel, we already have that. The Creation and Apologetics Channel, nothing but apologetics and Biblical creation. Worldview Report News Channel, we have that one already. The Home and Health Channel, we have that one already. The Worldview Bible Channel that's just Bible teaching.
Speaker 2: We have that one already.
Speaker 1: The Financial Channel, that'd be nothing but financial news. The Bible Answer Channel, that'll be nothing but me shooting Bible questions at Andy Woods, John Whitcomb, and others. We've edited it so it's like question, answer, question, answer question, it's just NonStop. The Constitution and Law and Liberty Channel. The Testimony Channel that's people like Steve Saint, Michael for Shared, Michael Reagan, Anita Dunn, Russell O'Quinn, all these people giving their testimony.
Speaker 2: We have on video.
Speaker 1: The Exposing Islam Channel. I wonder what we'll talk about there. Worldview History Channel, we already have that one. There'll be a lot of our documentaries. The Cults Channel, things on Freemasonry, Mormon is Jehovah's Witnesses. The Creation and Apologetics Channel. I think I've already mentioned that one. The Bible prophecy channel, Worldview, financial worldview. You know some of them are doubled up. I got to get that fixed. But anyway, you get the idea. A lot of great channels coming. So anyway one was going to be the technocracy channel.
Speaker 3: That's good, sounds really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, back to the topic, because that's how important this is, folks, that's how important this is. Let's go back to your article again, Part two, Technocrats call for a dictatorship and technocracy in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: Hy here we are almost almost one hundred years later. This is absolutely stunning. Don't play that clip, by the way. That's it's got longer trip clip and has some strong language at the end. So I don't want to you don't want to get into that for sure, But you can listen to this expose of Curtis Yarvin just to show how unplugged this guy is. He's in the sense, in the same sense that.
Speaker 3: Porter was.
Speaker 4: Nobody knew who this guy was. Curtis Jarvind came out of the blue, nobody knew who he was. But both of them are making bold claims that what we have to do, we have to install a monarchy in America. Get rid of Congress and you know, basically a point technocrast around everything this has been This is a warmed over trope from the nineteen thirties.
Speaker 3: It really is.
Speaker 4: And I think this is this is evidence that you can hang your hand hat on.
Speaker 3: Curtis Yarvin.
Speaker 4: By the way, when you see just how unplugged this guy is with his dark Enlightenment philosophy, it makes you makes your hair stand on end, it really does. This guy is so unplucked and he is not not just that he wants to install a monarchy in America, but the fact that Peter Tiele jd Vance talk.
Speaker 3: About him a lot. Uh.
Speaker 4: Peter Teel says Yarvin is his house philosopher. Whatever that means, I'm not sure, but he's risen to the top of these people's minds, the technocrats in Washington, d C. Even Elon Musk for instance, and his philosophy is working its way in through public policy in Washington, d C.
Speaker 3: This is very disturbing as well.
Speaker 4: But here you have a guy that talks about the concept of benevolent genocide.
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 4: Well, you read read our book The Final Betrayal, you fight out exactly what he means he's talking about getting rid of people without.
Speaker 3: Shooting him necessarily.
Speaker 4: And uh, you know, you don't want to even think about general genocide in any terms, whether it's benevolent or otherwise. But you know, this is a guy that should not be anywhere close to public policy. By the way. He's he's a has a fan with JD. Vance as well, and you would maybe maybe you believe it, maybe not, But other people have been talking about Curtis Jarvin, like Steve Bannon for instance, So go figure, he's made the rounds. He's made the rounds Curtis Jarvin.
Speaker 1: Indeed, indeed, indeed, all right, let's see, So where do you see this going any any new indication with Trump saying on again, off again attacks on Iran. Now he's listening more and more to the countries out of the Gulf States. He's listening to admitted today he's listening to Saudi Arabia guitar. He's listening to these guys. What what do you see here going forward?
Speaker 4: Obviously there's there's lots of wild cars at this point, the stuff that's not necessarily under the direct control.
Speaker 3: I think in the end they'll.
Speaker 4: Figure out a way to mute the radicals in Iran at least to the point of getting them making them cooperate with the economic plan. How long will that will take, who knows. But we see finally the Middle East, the countries in the Middle East are standing up for the rights and ending airplanes and bombs and stuff of their own into ira Uh into Iran. So this this is a good a good sign on one's hand. Let them fight their own battles. How about how about let them let them, you know, get rid of these people. If they don't like them, they have to live with them. So we don't but we already know that this war was not about the politics anyway. It was about the control over the Strait of Hormuz. And I think this is still in view at this point.
Speaker 3: That's fact.
Speaker 4: That's just about all that they're talking about this point.
Speaker 3: But straight, straight, the straight, the straight, all right?
Speaker 4: Any other news, well, probably every day there's something new and new coming out. But you know, we we have to watch certainly the war developing around the world.
Speaker 3: There's so many conflicts.
Speaker 1: Will it pass or not, Will the Claritiact pass or not?
Speaker 3: We don't know. At this point.
Speaker 4: Is coming down to the wire, and Trump, I think is probably going to be ready to pick up the phone himself to jawbone more Senators into.
Speaker 3: Passing passing the Act.
Speaker 4: It's coming down to a deadline, I think, just this month where Congress is going to be recessed, and I don't know if the President can declare that they can't receive resess. I think if he couldn't do it, I think he probably would at this point. You guys, in other words, you guys, get your business done, then you can go home, the sort of thing.
Speaker 3: So we'll have to see.
Speaker 4: But the Clarity Act is so important at this point to cement the regulatory structure of this new privatized system financial system that the Trump and the arch technocrats in Washington, d c. Have erected in twenty twenty five. They have to have this passed at some point, and if they, if they don't have it now, they'll have to wait for the next next year to probably to get it passed. But you know it's going to pass at some point, whether now or later. If it's later, it'll throw a monkey wrench into some of their plans, but not for long.
Speaker 1: M all right, pep Us posted as always Technocracy News, Technocracy dot News, Technocracy dot News and Technocracy News TV Show with Patrick Wood and Logan House. Remind me of the days, guys, Tuesdays and Thursdays. That's right at six o'clock Central.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: Wow, even a broken clock is right twice a day apparently. All right, there you go Technocracy dot News as always, Thank you, Patrick.
Speaker 3: You bet God bless you too.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back, guys, right after this short break.