Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'll let your taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots. All right, This hour brought you by Taco Bob's little lug get together going on tomorrow evenings. Soare if you would, We're gonna be out.
Speaker 3: We're out usually every Sunday with a surfside, iced tea and vodka. Been doing a bunch of different Sunday fun day kind of things. Well, now since Sunday's Father's Day, we're doing it tomorrow night at Wojo's in Saint Clouds, starting at six, in six to eight, Wojo's in Saint cloud Beer pong, cornhole, great concert tickets, man, Dirty Honey, Volby Offspring.
Speaker 2: Come on down and hover.
Speaker 3: No, none of that. No, but we'll see Wojos tomorrow night. It's starting six.
Speaker 2: Uh. Lots of residents in ann Arbor, Michigan, are pissed off at their city officials. Okay, this after they greenlit the killing of beavers on its city owned golf course beach or to kill the golfers.
Speaker 3: Beavers are a tough situation because they do so much damage.
Speaker 2: But still they hadn't damaged the course. They said that one of the water features that runs through the course, the beavers were building a dam. Yeah, and then that was going to cause problems in front of him behind. Not so much for the golf course, but for you know, just that water where it flows, or wouldn't it be flowing in the case.
Speaker 3: And then it backs up and sooner or later that's going to go on the course. It would be amazing if those beavers actually used all the golfers woods, sorry or tiger would.
Speaker 2: The residents contend? Hey, first off, you just went and did it without even getting any feedback. And if you did, why not consider other alternatives like maybe just relocating them, yeah, or cutting a hole in the dam.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So they just killed them all. It's kind of cool, hunter Bob, I'm sure have you ever dealt with an angry beaver?
Speaker 2: For a rogue beaver?
Speaker 3: Many back in my college days. This is too easy. This is this is what they call low hanging fruit, right, Hey, that's what this session. It's like a low hanging peach. If you would with the beaver toss sure peach beaver sound effects? No, I have never I mean it would be this, that's their tail. No, I've never I've seen Beaver's on the golf course actually at the winter Park Pines, but uh never really had.
Speaker 2: Any problem with them. All right, told you we have two more headline of the Week entrance. The first of those two I have right here, and then we'll decide in the final idiotology in the eight o'clock hour. Actually we won't decide. You listening will decide which are the ones from across the week? Will I take the crown of headline of the.
Speaker 3: Week again, that's in the last idiotology. For now, I'm ready to record. You tell me when.
Speaker 2: All right, I do want to preface this by saying this is a cross pollination of BWO slash headline of the week situation.
Speaker 3: Hold on, I was taping. We got to ditch all that. There's systems to this delete all right, go.
Speaker 2: Family Dollar employee arrested for shooting thief in the butt. It's pretty strong. One more time. Family Dollar employee arrested for shooting thief in the butt. Yeah see that.
Speaker 3: Okay, the thieves flee in So you're in the wrong there, You're you're packing heat at work.
Speaker 2: Family Dollar is kind of if I work there, I would. I would too. You're right.
Speaker 3: We've heard it a different fast food places where the worker just got fed up and pulled, you know, pulled a gun on somebody.
Speaker 2: I came close to uh doing it in my time in the sea store industry.
Speaker 3: Wait, you almost worked at a Family Dollar or pulled into the packed heat.
Speaker 2: Almost packed heat? Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you're fad. I think those his name would have really frowned upon him.
Speaker 2: No, I probably best that I didn't. I would have been too tempted.
Speaker 3: I don't think a guy like you with the just the patience level which you've worked super hard on, which is really good. But I've known you almost probably thirty years, and I I don't think it's a good idea for a guy like you to be packing heat, if for work, because.
Speaker 2: I've seen you lose your temper around here. Damn, who took my stuff off the printer? And right there? Pat whoa.
Speaker 3: I'm going to see him at gunpoint and have to talk him off the ledge going.
Speaker 2: All right, So the Family Dollar employee, he said, looks like he's not going to be able to work there anymore for violating the companies. You know what do he gus next, that's maybe this is a he may have taken this and been inspired from the doctrine of BWO. I just want you to be aware.
Speaker 3: Of Well, is it in I was gonna say, is it in Central Florida? I was gonna say, he can be listening on the iHeartRadio app Correct.
Speaker 2: I'm not taking respect people asking for BWS stuff from all over around the world. I'm not.
Speaker 3: And we actually have sent it to England, Ireland, Scotland. I'm not responsible if this guy, you know, had anything to do. I'm just saying places should hire an armed guard to protect the retailer.
Speaker 2: Shoot people not in the butt, but in the kneecaps. Yea, across the kneecaps, rendering them to the chair. Yeah, then they're in the wheelchair that we put. What on BWS sticker? Yeah, Bob World order what happened to him? I just ordered victim.
Speaker 3: He was stealing. Oh, I'm not going to steal. See that's then kids get the message. I'm not stealing. Let him serve as an example. Yeah, now you're just got a wheelchair basketball all right?
Speaker 2: Always looking for a half full option, there, aren't you.
Speaker 3: Somebody said patience controlled frustration.
Speaker 2: Some some wise asses in South Korea.
Speaker 3: By the way, when we were doing the beaver story, people were actually texting in beaver sound effects. Now right before you even said it, people were doing it.
Speaker 2: We aimed at police, so hopefully go ahead and hit him with it one more times. It's a beaver's tail slapping something, all right, but it's it's you know, slapin's tails, it's lifting logs. There's this big beaver teeth, in't she? On South Korea, a chaotic situation at a public spa slash bathhouse ensued when some wise asses swapped the decals in the elevator that went to the men's and women's facilities in the building. So they took the one sign that said men's spa slash bathhouse, which was on floor whatever, and swapped it with female one. Didn't it take long? Well? The issue was the women noticed first as they walked into a room full of nude men. Any ensue.
Speaker 3: See, if you're in the US, this is just normal, right, And who cares who's in which restaurant?
Speaker 2: These are? These are those big public Yeah steamroom? Is it like the steam rooms and those deals? It's just the big pools and stuff where you just go ahead and minerals or whatever the hell.
Speaker 3: That's just that's that's a toxic soup, if you ask me. Yeah, you get into that. You have any open sores, you don't get in falls in hot tub category in my book.
Speaker 2: Great. Great.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been in a steamhouse? I've seen it all movies, you know where I have been in a steam room?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Have you?
Speaker 2: Okay, do you get up and dump the water on the road?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, No, that that's dry heat. Steam is wet heat. There is no dumping of anything. You sit in there and it's where'd you do a steam room? Back when I was in high school cool football days, did you ever climb in a tub of ice? No? I never was. It was available, but I wasn't about to do that. I had to do that.
Speaker 3: I hadn't any like.
Speaker 2: Seriously, it was and it was crazy. I'm still a little scarred from it.
Speaker 1: Spurt on demand to download the iHeartRadio app.