Speaker 1: All right. Joining us now is Gerald Slinty, Trends forecaster Trends Journal at Trendsjournal dot com. And of course if you use the code night you can save ten percent off of Trends Journal. Gerald nailed it this year. He said this is going to be a golden year for gold, and it certainly has. And of course we're going to again talking about the economy here. When you look at Gerald was talking about interest rate cuts and things like that. He was surprised that they han't already done this stuff. But it seems to me, Gerald that they caught up on this pretty quickly, all at once. But it has really Gold has taken off this year. It went up to a new all time high over twenty six hundred a couple of days ago. I noticed last night it fell just below twenty six hundred, but now it went up to like twenty six eighteen, so we might have an all time high yet again today. I mean it just because this is a reaction to the reality that's there. And again, as Jeryl says, he you know, he's not a he doesn't predict when things are going to happen, but he can tell you the trends and certainly he understood that it was going to be this year that things are really going to take off, because they really kind of running out of room to maneuver. So joining us now is Jeryl Clindy. Great to have you on, Jeryl, Thank you for coming on.
Speaker 2: Goolway is great being on. Thank you for what you do.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. One of our top trends for twenty twenty four is we said, is going back to January January second and this would be a golden year for gold.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Gold at that time goals up almost six hundred dollars an ounce since we made that forecast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow wow.
Speaker 2: And again this isn't rocket science. We said, the more they lower interest rates, the higher goal prices are going to go. And the lower interest rates go, the deeper the dollar falls. The dollar is only strong because of high interest rates. And the story. Now, one of our sayings in trend forecasting is opportunity misses those who view the world through the eyes of their profession. So when you go to CNBC or Bloomberg or Yahoo Finance, they just put people on that talk about economic stuff. How about how about the Israel War and the Ukraine War. You think that has anything to do with pushing gold prices up. What's going on over there? Why those dirty Hesbulas, Why those rotten Russians. You know, that's the mentality the morons. So remember we've sent this out to every major media network in the world, not one bit of coverage. They only support the little boys and girls that are on their team. And that's why the people can't see the future developing. They don't know anything about trend forecasting. It's a whole different world. So now the Israel wars really ramping up, and this is gold is going to be the world's It is the world's number one safe have an asset, and gold could actually by the end of this year, as this war keeps expanding, it can hit three thousand dollars an ounce. And here's why. Again, you have to look at the geopolitical trends. Israel wants the war escalated, the war against Tesbola. Go back to this week's Trends Journal. Read the articles that we wrote that the United States envoys went to Israel and said, do not escalate this war with Lebanon. Then we quote that guy Gallant with the IDF saying that military action will give us a victory, and they'll be able to push the people back into northern Israel because they've been pushed out of there since since the war began, when Hesbula started shooting missiles in the rockets, because they said, we're going to do everything we can. We need a cease fire and we're going to keep fighting back until there's a cease fire and you stop killing the Palestinians. This is going back and forth. So they lost about one hundred thousand people that have moved out of that northern Israeli border with Lebanon his quote again, Dollin said, we're going to use in your magazine military action. Are you going to use military action? Hey, Waco, how about peace talks? Screw you, Celent Yeah, get the hell out of here, Get out of here. We're going to have total lixtory. Wait, it's still everybody we want. Yeah, this is serious. World War three, as I said, began with the Ukraine War. We are on the verge of nuclear annihilation.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. And when you look at it again, you're talking about gold up that's up about thirty percent since she said it's going to be a golden year for gold. But it is a part of this, and you know, even the Ukraine War and the actions of the wide administration took in terms of sanctions, in terms of freezing the account of Russia and other things like that, that has also had tremendous financial repercussions to destroy the petro dollar and the dollar as a reserve status. So all these things are interconnected, and if you don't look at the full spectrum of it, then you're not going to see that. But yeah, it is. I kind of think that Putin is waiting to see what happens with the election, to see if there's going to be some kind of a change of policy before a thing before he pushes back. But they continue to push, say we're gonna have long range missiles in Ukraine that can shoot further into Moscow. And of course this week we had a massive arsenal that an incredible explosion as that was attacked by drone. A lot of people say, in the world could a drone touch that arsenal because this was it wasn't all that far from Moscow, And they said just a couple hundred miles or something, And they said this was supposed to be hardened so that it could withstand a nuclear hit, and yet it couldn't withstand a drone. And then you see that the guy who was the one who was in charge of fortifying it has been arrested for corruption charges. Maybe he just pocketed all that money instead of instead of fortifying the arsenal. But you know, and we're going to see that kind of stuff when we get into a war. We're going to see that kind of stuff with our own crooked politicians. We already saught with nine to eleven, and so you know that that kind of stuff is going on and with us as well. It's one of the reasons why a war is going to be so horrific if we don't stop it.
Speaker 2: Going back to gold and War again, you mentioned the attacking deeper and deeper into Russia. They're going to hit it, whether they're a nuclear power climp butt because they're hitting oil depots, oil refineries, pipelines, and then you go, iron's going to get dragged into this world. They've already been dragged into it. And you're going to see oil prices which are now Brent crude selling as we're on the air, about seventy four dollars a barrel. You go up to one hundred and thirty dollars a barrel. When that happens, it's going to crash the global economy and crash the equity markets. Simple as that, simple as that, and it's right in front of everybody's eyes, but we're not going to look at it. We're not going to see it. And then, of course there are the other economic factors that only the Trends journal is talking about. And again, all things are connected. The office building must Your office occupancy rate right now is fifty one point eight percent according to Castle Systems with a K. We talked about this before. Building on fiftieth Street in New York Midtown. Sports Illustrated used to be there in two thousand and six and sold for three hundred and twenty million dollars. About a month ago it went up for auction. It sold for eight point five million.
Speaker 1: Wow. As a fact, they should have put their money in cold.
Speaker 2: You're going to start seeing defaults on these commercial real estate like we've never seen before, and it's going to bring down the banking system. And again, go to your Trends journal and read all about how they wanted the banks to put more assets into the banking system to cover losses, and the banksters said, no, we're not going to do it, so they repealed it. They don't have the money to cover these losses. There's going to be a banking crisis. There's going to be there is a geopolitical crisis. They've just expanded this war with Lebanon. And again, this is so important. What you do when you go to the mainstream media is all you get is propaganda. This is from the Financial Times, September nineteenth. You ready for the headline, Militant group struggles to restore calm after double blow exposes its vulnerabilities. Hezbolo was reeling yesterday from twin attacks that detonated thousands of electronic devices carried by its members, causing mayhem across Lebanon and humiliating blow to the militant force once seen as impregnable. They used the term militant in this article seven Timesbela is a militant force, not Israel. Yeah, they're not militants. Oh and why is hesbela militant force? Those lousy Lebanese fought and drove Israel out of Lebanon in two thousand and six. Why those dirty militants? Israel has the right to steal rob village anything that they want. How dare you call them militants? Yeah, this is the hypocrisy of the Western media. And this is the crap that people's swallow. Hesbul is not a militant group. Only sixty countries out of one hundred and ninety six say that. And that's all of the crime Syndicate NATO in the United States and a couple of the little jerky allies in these little island countries. Yeah, they're not militants. So somebody breaks into my house with guns and tries to take off of everything, and I shoot them on the militant yeh, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And you look at what's happening in Syria. You know, why do we have troops in Syria? And just a week before all this stuff happened with the detonating pagers and all the rest of this stuff, you had Israel attack Syria, killed eighteen, wounded forty. We've had situations like that where Americans have been attacked and they said, well, those those people are attacking us. What are we doing in Syria? We're stealing the oil, right, isn't that what Trump said to do? We're going to go there and steal the oil. When did we get in there? Well, they just kind of put the troops there and didn't tell anybody. They don't even talk about it anymore. They just put the true.
Speaker 2: Way they had to fight isis Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah forgot.
Speaker 2: Well you just like just like Israel's wiping out all slaughtering, whether it's about forty two thousand officially dead, eleven thousand missing under the rubble in Palestine, it bombed up about eighty percent of the place into ruin. Hamas is living in every one of them houses, in every choice, in every mosque. Hamas is in every hospital and every school. We're bombing it to ruins. We're getting Hamas. They're right, the same stupid crap.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Well, you know when you talk about what's going to happen with the price of oil, for example, right, and you talk about what is happening with Russia and the fact that their infrastructure is under attack, they're oil refineries and stuff like that, when is that going to happen to I? I mean, what why do people think that that's not going to happen to us? We've got a wide open border and not only you know, when this thing escalates just from the economic standpoint. Forget about a bomb being dropped on us, but just from the standpoint of easily attacking our infrastructure as well as making oil go sky high, the crew to oil go sky high, get rid of the refineries. And of course I think the Biden administration and the people are running all of this stuff are just fine with that. They would love to see the refineries destroyed because then they don't have to shut them down and take the heat, and then they won't give the permits to rebuild them. They would like to see all of America taken down, so they don't allow us to have a permit to rebuild it. That's what this is all about. This is all about leveling everything so they can establish their new dystopia by twenty twenty nine, twenty thirty.
Speaker 2: If that happened, I'm telling you it's much worse than that. Yeah, really, there's going to be. There's going to. Nuclear war is on the horizon. Even Putin's saying it. You keep ramping this thing up, basically saying and Israel is that thing called the Samson option. Yeah, yeah, if they lose, they go nuclear. They have between two hundred to four hundred nuclear warheads and they're gonna lose. You don't have to be good at numbers to figure this out. There are nine million Israelis, twenty percent of them are Arabs, down to watch seven million. How many were up in Iran? Ninety one million. Yeah, ninety one million versus seven million. Who's going to win and Iran they keep playing it down like they're backwards third world nation. They have very sophisticated weaponry, extremely sophisticated, and they're going to net Nyahu is a monstrous, murderous slam and he's gone again. People when I keep saying when all else fails, they take you to war, and everybody forgot that. There were thirty nine weeks of protests because when Etnao got elected in December of twenty twenty two, the mainstream media called it an extreme right wing government. He put he was being brought up on charges he had to go to court, and he tried to pass this Judicial Reform Act. There were thirty nine weeks of protests against us. And again we're writing in the Trends Journal from the time he gets elected what that extreme right wing government was doing to the Palestinians. In the quote occupied territories and in Gaza, murder, stealing their land anything they wanted. Not my language, the language of Isaac Herzog, who's the president of Israel. Back in twenty twenty three, before the mass attack. Israel is in a civil war. Yeah, mass attacks. Everybody forgot about it. Netnyaho is going to keep escalating this war. He's a madman.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: By the way, his kid is down in Miami, right, thirty year old son not over there fighting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's right. Well, and that's the thing. It's going to continue escalating. It's an incremental step. That's why I say I think that we're going to see chaos in the oil markets. We're going to see attacks on infrastructure as this continues to escalate. At some point. Again, when you talk about populations and ratios, Ukraine doesn't have any greater chance of winning a war against Russia that Mexico would have against the US except for our weapons that are there. And as Putin said, once they put these long range missiles in there, that is going to be the US and NATO directly attacking us because they can't run the targeting and they can't they can't fire the missiles, so that's no longer even a proxy war. That's a direct attack. And so when they start inflicting damage at some point out of desperation, corner somebody wound an animal, you corner them. At some point they're going to give it everything that they got. That's when that happens. But it's just a continual escalation of continual pushing and probing that is being done. And we know who is the aggressor here. I mean, it is absolutely amazing to see this. And as you point out, nobody's going to talk about peace. We don't care about talking about peace with any of these conflicts. They just want to escalate it. And at the same time, these idiots in Washington, who I don't think could win a war, are trying to also escalate things with China. So they want China, they want Russia. They want to have chaos and the energy industry because again chaos and the industry, energy industry that plays into their shut everything down, just as all the war does. They want to have complete devastations so they can rebuild what they want on the ruins after they come out of the little bunkers or whatever. That's what they think is going to happen.
Speaker 2: There's no way America is going to win anything. You haven't won a war since World War Two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, And.
Speaker 2: You're going to beat the Chinese, You're going to beat the Russians. Who are you? What are you kidding me? Look at the guy that's Austin, Lloyd Toust, Look at these guys, all these arrogant guys. You haven't won a war since World War Two. You couldn't beat the ad You couldn't beat the Taliban, yeah, of course, just trillions and countless trillions. You couldn't beat a rock, countless trillions. You couldn't beat the Vietnamese. You only killed three over three million of them, about sixty Americans troops two hundred and fifty thousand seriously wounded.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. And of course it was Lloyd Austin that was publicly saying, worry about those red lines. We're going to move that, we move that red line of long range missiles into Russia.
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 1: I mean it's just yeah, yeah, whatever, whatever the military industrial complex wants, that's what they're going to do. Well, this is the sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 2: No, of course, you know we're doing everything we can. I mean, I mean, I'm a one man's show, you know. It's Yeah, I launched Occupied Peace over a decade ago, and you won the speakers here and we're having a This rally is going to be a big one. We have Scott Ritter judging Apolitano, Max Blumenttal on you, Powerful, Joe Laurie and others this week from Saturday up here in Kingston, New York, and people getting tons and tons of calls. Rita wants to close down the streets. We got to make the news. We have to have peace. It's up to the people for It's up to the people to happen. Yeah, we're you going to fight for peace or die in war.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: And this is serious. This is very serious. And you heard what Trump came out yesterday, you know, denouncing anybody that would vote Democratic because he will do more to save Israel than anybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, yeah, Well, you know they had an op ed piece from RFK Junior and Trump Junior. The juniors put together a thing on the hell talking about brinksmanship. But of course that only applies to Ukraine, right, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And again Trump is talking about he's going to do more. He said, if I get elected, I will ensure Israel's safety. You're ready for thousands of years?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh yeah, yeah, what are.
Speaker 2: You talking about? Thousands of years? You can't assure this safety for six months? Thousands of yews. He is one arrogant you read this guy? So how the hell can anybody swallow his crap?
Speaker 1: I know, I know against American first, it's a Trump's election first, it's Israel first, it's everything else first. Americans not even part of the equation. He's not talking about keeping America around for a thousand years or even another couple of years. I mean, he just wants to do whatever he can for his own personal benefit or the people that are paying him.
Speaker 2: You know. Yes, it's crazy that he keeps to have the net What that atlsim, Lady di? Oh yeah, they give one hundred million dollars, one hundred million dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: This is from the toilet paper Record the New York Times yesterday. Trump hateful rhetoric has to stop. Harris says, whole big article here right at the very end, right over here, just on whether she would change the United States policy toward Israel because of the Gaza conflict. Conflict, how about genocide. Miss Harris dodged the question three times, repeatedly pointing to a deal the Biden administration has struggled to broak a between Israel and Amas to institute a cease fire in exchange for hostages held in Gaza. Quote, we need to get it done immediately, she said. And that is my position, it is my policy. We need to get this done. That's it. What are you getting to do? You've been bsing for how many months that there's a cease fied deal. And again we only write the facts in the Trends journal. Net Niya who does not want to peace steal he keeps stealing more land, and now they want that Philadelphia area is a nice name for it to steal more land. Yeah, and they keep bus seeing that Somasta doesn't want to seize fire when it's the exact opposite. So whether it's Trump or Harris, whether it's Minie Mouse or Donald Duck, it makes no difference.
Speaker 1: And of course when you look at Gaza, you know, and Jared Kushner says, hey, you know, we can rebuild matt and have some seaside resorts and all the rest of this stuff. It really is what these people want to do to all of the world, all of us. You know, they want to bomb everything down, level, everything down to the ground so they can rebuild whatever it is that they want. You know, that's they want to burn our society down, literally take it to the ground so they can build whatever they want. And so, you know, GZ is just one example of this. But they want to do that to the US. They want to do it to Europe, and they're pretty successful so far in terms of what they're doing just from an economic standpoint, shouting down all the factories and everything. But they're not going to be happy until they bomb everything down to you know, the raw land.
Speaker 2: But they're going to go with it. I'm telling you this is going to escalate to nuclear war. Everything is going to be totally everybody's going to suffer from it. Yeah, there will be no survivors. Again, go back to nineteen sixty three. I tell everybody to read John F. Kennedy's speech at American University to graduating students. It was all about peace and he said, if we go to war, this is nineteen sixty three, if we haven't nuclear exchange with the Soviet Union, life on Earth will be destroyed. In twenty four hours. That's a quote that's nineteen sixty three. It'll, I mean wiped out in less than twenty four hours. It'll be hell on earth. And again it's not going to make a difference who's in it. You want to hear something. And by the ways, I say, where are all these religions? How come they're not out there for peace? This is the crap spewing out of the mouth of the clown playing the pope, Hopidope Hope. Francis tells us Catholics to choose lesser of evils in coming of election, coming election, This is on September thirteenth. Not voting is ugly, It is not good. You must vote. You must choose the lesser evil. Who is the lesser evil? That lady or that gentleman, I don't know. Everyone inconscious has to think and do this. Whether it is the one who is chasing away migrants or the one who kills children, both are against life. Again, you must vote for a lesser of evil. Who now you're talking to? What Christ do you believe in? What Christ believes in a lesser of two evils? How about saying you should not vote, you should be voting for the greater of two goods, Yeah, the better of the two greats. No, no, no, only vote for a let of evil.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: How stupid can you be? And where the hell are you? Yeah, you're not telling all the Catholics out there to get out into the streets and demand peace and stop the slaughter going on in front of everybody's eyes. Hey, what are all your Seventh Day events die? Are you waiting for the Eighth Day? All your quake has dyed in earthquake? Where are you? Baptists and Episcopalians? Where are all of you? Not a word, not a word from these so called people that believe in Christ.
Speaker 1: Well we saw that play out four years ago. You know, they got scared of death and they did everything they were tall. They you know, I'm afraid to go to church, I'm afraid to do this, I'm afraid to walk outside, and you know, I'll inject it. And then we had Christian leaders saying, well, you know you got the lesser two evils, take the vaccine. That's the lesser are two evils. And that's really what they're trying to do.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: You know that's the way you love your neighbor, is you take the vaccine. That's been the approach that these people have taken. And so when you look at the complacency, it was a complacency about holding any of these people accountable. Yeah, we got two evil people, both of them or all of them, you know, I guess you got a threesome now, you know with la law. But they were all involved in shutting down society, doing the best they could to poisonous and absolutely proud of it. You know. It was a war conducted against us, and we didn't do anything about that. And so it's really hard to get people to wake up and to talk about this. You're talking about nineteen sixty three. I remember that really well. I mean as a child, but boy, everybody was. It was on everybody's mind, the idea about nuclear war, and everybody was concerned about it. What can we do to stop it? But today everybody is complacent. They don't care about nuclear war. They want to know what Taylor.
Speaker 2: Swift does do an idea? What's going on? Yeah?
Speaker 1: They at all?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Here this is the front page picture in today's Wall Street Journal.
Speaker 3: Danube Blues, the flooding in Central Europe struck Budapest as the Danube River threatened the seat of the National Assembly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, how about showing all of the slaughtered Palestinians. How about showing the picture of all the Lebanese innocent people that just got slaughtered. When they blew up all these pages, there are hundreds, maybe thousands, they're saying, that are seriously wounded. And it wasn't about only Hezbola. It's but no, no, we're not. By the way, five dollars a day on the weekend, six dollars. So the trenchs Journal when you go to night it's two dollars and fifty cents a week. Yeah, we've given you with nobody in the world is giving you nobody anywhere, any place.
Speaker 1: And that's a discount, discount code of night. Yeah. And when they show that, that's part of one of their wars against us, Right, we got to all be afraid because the Danube is going up for once. Well, you know that kind of stuff happened. I was talking earlier this week, Gerald about the absurdity they push out. They're trying to tell us that he got you in head, jerk gu terrists and he goes to the South Pacific. He says, yeah, southwestern Pacific. The ocean is rising, and it's rising more than it is anywhere else. It's like, you mean more than it is on the northeastern side of the Pacific. And this has been going on for quite some time, he says. And then they even talk about how the sea level has risen significantly different. It was. It was something like eight inches there where he was in Tonga, and then you go to Fiji and it was over eleven inches, and it's like, how does that work out? I don't know. It's like this is no longer a glass half full. This is a glass is full on one side, but not on the other. The stuff that they're pushing out there is so clear that everything that they do is designed to destroy us and destroy our society, culminating in the war issue.
Speaker 2: He's evil people. Yeah, and again we're doing everything we can, and please do everything you can. It's up to the people to do it. If you don't do anything, then you deserve what you get. And is story you don't do anything, you deserve what you get.
Speaker 1: I agree. I got a question for you on Rumble DG eight, says David. I'm twenty minutes from Springfield. Can you ask Gerald if he thinks the situation there ends peacefully or violently. I see it getting violently there soon. Sadly. What do you think about what's going on with that? About the massive I call it colonial settlement, you know, colonialization, settlers that are coming in. That's what they're doing, what the government is doing, It's a colonization.
Speaker 2: What do you all? Right, let's again tracking trends is the understanding of where we are, how we got here, and where we're going. We're going to talk about the immigration issue. When I was a young kid, I remember my parents may they rest in peace talking to trying to get their cousin Constantino from Italy to come here. They couldn't do it. The restrictions were so so terrible, so tight, not terrible, were very very restrictive.
Speaker 1: And let me just jump in and say in Karen's family as well, she had a cousin who won to immigrant from Italy and in the nineteen seventies, fifty years ago, couldn't get in.
Speaker 2: So here's what happened. Again. We talked about Kennedy in that farewell, that that speech American University nineteen sixty three, that was in June. He ends the speech. Everybody should read it. America will never go to war again. That was June July, August, September, October, November. Jackie had dead. They kill him. Johnson brings us into the Vietnam War eight months later. I'm prime draft meet. I'm born in forty six, right there at the top. They draft in everybody, by the way. I did everything I could to beat the draft, and I was stupid enough to believe that if we didn't stop the Vietnamese, they were going to take over the all of Asia, and those dominoes would hit the shows of California. I even voted in nineteen sixty eight for Richard Nixon. That's how stupid I was. But I didn't want to get my brains blown out. That's why I avoided the draft, just like Biden and Trump did. But they'd bs about it. Yeah, anyway, that's when they lowered the immigration standards. They were drafting all guys. They wanted more men to come into the country. LB. Jerkoff was the first one to do it. Number two. My book Trends two thousand international bestseller, nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 1: I wrote it.
Speaker 2: The Internet revolution began in the early nineties. They needed labor because this thing is booming and people are getting really high wages. And H one B visa bring in all the cheap laby you can from India, from China, from anywhere in the world. We don't want to pay the American people what they deserve. They started with the H one B visa. More immigration number three, one of our top trends for twenty twenty. And again they come out in the first week of January was New World disorder. There were protests going on in twenty nineteen all over the world. People forgot about the yellow vests in France, they forgot about the week after week in Algeria, in South Africa, in Chile, Columbia, all over the world. And the people were taking to the streets because lack of basic living standards, government, corruption, crime and violence, and the immigration thing is booming. COVID war happens. You can't go out, get back in your house, all right, the end of COVID War and now the migrant crisis again. Now back to Springfield. They're letting the migrants in go to any marshall, go to any home depot, go to any walmarto, anywhere, any place and look at all the help wanted signs. They want cheap labor. End a story. We only put the facts in the Trends journal. Number one, The employment rates are going up. Unemployment rates are going up, and the people that are being hired are in healthcare services, restaurants, hospitality sector, low paying jobs. They want all the cheap labor they can get because the bigs own the country. Again, when we were young men, there were hardware stores, stationary stores, bookstores, shoe stores, drug stores. Now they're all chains. Yep, I'm going to give you the positive side of it. This is also again because you got all these people coming and they're not all bad people. This is going to refurbish some of the rustbelt states as these people are moving into the roustbelt areas because they can't afford to live anywhere else. So I'm getting we only look at the whole picture. It's not what you like, what you want, what you wish, it's what it is. And yeah, you're always going to have bad people among everybody. Again, you got crazy people among the Haitians. Look where they're coming from. Look at the hell hole they're living in. Yeah, and you want to talk about evil people, how about all these billionaires in America and don't give one penny for peace, Yeah, and only care about it stealing more of our money.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask you, how does it refurbish the rest belt when we don't have any factories, because I mean, that's why it's in decline is because we've lost all of our manufacturing has been transferred given a preference to China. You know, we talked for the longest time about the China price, the fact that they had cheap slave labor they're in their country, the fact that they had intellectual property theft and piracy, things like that, current manipulation. But now they've been given with the Paris Climate Accord, they have essentially been given a monopoly on manufacturing. They're shutting down the factories in the UK and in Europe because they can't afford to pay the energy prices to make steal and yet China is allowed to have as many and as dirty of power plants as they want, using coal the cheapest stuff. So well, that kind of base input there, there's no way that manufacturing is going to come back. So how does that how does that help bring in.
Speaker 2: By the way, you talked about China becoming broarded to the World Trade Organization, the slime ball that destroyed America just about more than anybody in so many economic ways. This was a T shirt that I got. I did, got done when Clinton was running for office in nineteen ninety two. You see that beware slick Willie. Yeah, he's the guy that brought China into the World Trade Organization. And all the companies left to go there New York State where I am up here, they used to have gan factory shirt factories. The whole place is factory factory. We're all gone. So how do the rust belt areas recover? What happens is these people are coming in and they're opening up there the little stores and shops that appealed to their nationality. So they're doing business with each other and they're doing and these are very you know, I got to tell you where I see that the construction jobs going on around, hardly anybody speaks English.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: So again I am totally opposed by the way to make this clear of immigration. We got enough people here, we don't need it anymore. And if I was running for president, I would say I want to put back the exact laws of imports that this country had in nineteen sixty two. That's what I want. I want America to become a self sustaining nation. We have all the human and natural resources we need to have it made in America. Here's what I want imported. I love that French wine and bringing that presuit though from Italy you can't get anything like it. But let's make our own clothes. Are talking about Vietnam, those dirty comedies right hey, the comedies is still running Vietnam. There are our number two country that we import clothing and shoes from.
Speaker 1: They're probably even making dominoes.
Speaker 2: There from those dirty comedies. And by the way, going back to China, China is going to They're going to be doing the same China's. China is in a terrible economic situation again. They launched the COVID war on January twenty twenty, the year of the rat Chinese Lunar New Year. They had three years of zero COVID policy. They destroy their economy. Yeah, they're in very bad trouble because with every boom that there's a bust. I said Clinton brought them in officially came in two weeks after nine to eleven. Their economy. You look at from nineteen seventy to two thousand, it's like this and all of a sudden straight line up. They overbuilt, as with all booms, but they made a bust much worse by three years of lockdowns. So now what are they doing. You're going more into Africa, more into Latin America, more into other countries, trying to do but they're going to become more self sustaining. Made in China. You got one point four billion people doing business with each other. You don't have, you'll do great. And it's the same thing and it's one of our trends that we've been saying, and now it's becoming a reality. So going back again, what would the immigration issue is about cheap labor and to get votes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Hey, when you talk about the number of people. I talked about this week, how the population is crashing, it's not just see real estate and things like that, but the population is crashing in China as well. They had significantly less in terms of you know, adjusted for population, signific less growth in terms of new burths than the United States did. They've stopped all foreign adoption, just cut it off cold Turkey, and they were pushed into this one child policy and forced abortions by the likes of Kissinger and others who started to bring them in. As a condition of their entrance into the club, they had to be the beta test site for globalism. And so now they're seeing the fruit of that as well. But as you point out, if they if they start focusing on what they need for their own rather than being the exports center for globalism, it could work. What what is happening? I think when we look at the various countries. You know, we had an agrarian society America after its creation and up to the Civil War, everybody was We had essentially a country that was self sufficient, and you know, we grew our own food, we manufactured our own stuff internally. And look at the popular you know, the time of the American Revolution, we probably had fewer people in the Thirteen Colonies than we do in a typical state today. And so there's nothing magic about having hundreds of millions of people in your country. As a matter of fact, it creates a lot of other issues that are not there when people are not standing on top of each other. But we're told, and of course this is the big corporations and the industrial companies that want to fill the countries with cheap labor. And that's really what it is, and that's not really in our interest, as you're pointing out, you know, we need to put a cap on this, and people need to understand that. But it's exactly the opposite. What is in our best interest is exactly the opposite of the interests of the people who are running our countries. Throughout the Western world and even in China, you know, and other places like that. It's not all of the global leaders are acting in opposition to the best interests of their own people. And if some party comes up starts focusing on what is in the national interest and let's put America first, let's put Germany first, or whatever, somebody said something like that. Oh, let's debank them, let's punish them, let's denounce them. Uh, that's what we're seeing everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah again, you know, it's exactly what what's happening. And you know, going back to China with the we think what I got one point four billion people? Yeah yeah, oh, back one hundred years ago, do you know how many they had?
Speaker 1: How many?
Speaker 2: I think around four hundred and fifty thousands?
Speaker 1: Wow? Wow, So thou or one hundred million millions, yeah, yeah million, ye hundred and fifty million. So they were like us and we're going to wind up.
Speaker 2: Yeah we yeah, we had you go back to nineteen nineteen seventeen. I mean, you know we we had you know, I forget how many we added. Oh no, here here the global population. The global population. We had about two billion people one hundred years ago. Yeah, we added six billion people in one hundred years. A lot of people.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So if the numbers go down, you know. And again the other thing you were talking about before about you know, about climate change, and this is happening because of that. You know. There used to be one of they rest in peace. His name was John Anthony West and he worked with me for many years, and he wrote the book The Mystery of the Sphinx Charlton Heston. They did a movie about it about the erosion at the base of the Sphinx. Is water damage it's in the desert.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And then there was another book, The Shifting of the Earth. They find mammals up in Antarctica. Yeah, we don't have a what they found a skull like from thirty million years ago. Yeah, we don't have a clue of what happens, you know, to the Earth because of being a planet in the you know, the in the yea whatever it is. You know, this life on Earth could have come and gone a thousand times. We have no clue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all based on junk science and computer models that nobody they never show you data and they you know, their their predictions are total garbage and have been for fifty years. But it's treated seriously and they're using this to create this amazing fear in kids through the schools. You know, schools are just institutionalizing fear and debauchery and Marxism and all the rest of stuff. The kids are scared to death in school. They were just talking about that yesterday in the UK. It's we don't want to give the kids math tests and we don't want to give them homework because that stresses them out. It's like, but you're telling them that they're all going to die in a couple of years from climate change. Well that's a good stress We need to stress them that way. That's absolutely insane, absolutely in saying what they're getting away with. But yeah, it's as we look at this, the only way that we get out of this is for each and every one of us to start taking responsibility for this. And of course one of the things that you can do is to stand up and to be counted. And we have occupy pieces coming up a week from tomorrow. They're in Kingston, New York, and you can go is it occupy peace dot com? Yes, okay, occupy peace dot com. You can go there, you can find out about it. If you're unable to go, you can still follow it live online. Right, you've got some more years to where it's going to be. So the rally is going to be broadcast live. But if at all possible, go there so you can stand up and be counted, so that they can see that there's a constituency out there for peace. Maybe they would at least talk about it. If there's a constituency for peace, it's up.
Speaker 2: To us to make it happen. It's simple as that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: It's up to the people. If you don't do anything, you deserve what you get. End of story. You want to donate, you know, don't donate? Don't you know, don't do anything. Go go spend more money at Starbucks. Don't don't don't donate to occupy piece, go to go to McDonald's or burger King. You know, they get eat healthy you know. Oh, really it's up to the people to me, it's up to us end the story. If the people don't make it happen, and you let the politicians destroy our lives, then you get what you deserve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, I agree. Well, thank you so much for you for what you do. Gerald. And yeah, go to McDonald's and get some of that salt with alumina minute for your kids. Yes, I mean that just came out this week. They got aluminium in the assault at McDonald's. It's got great. What else is there? You know? Uh, but that's just the tip of the iceberg, is what you're going to find there. But uh again, occupy piece dot com a week from tomorrow, Thank you so much. Gerald. We'll be keeping track of what's going on there. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: And again the trends journal you go to was that link that you have.
Speaker 1: There Journal dot com and the code is night can ight, So no question.
Speaker 2: The grant total of two dollars and fifty cents a week. Yeah, to read history before it happens. Thank you so much for that. You do. Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 1: Thank you. And that's more than three hundred pages or so a week of an online magazine. He covers a large spectrum. You'll have to go somewhere else to find out what's going on with Taylor Swift this week. But he's really good. And I just want to say, and I know Gerald you don't know this, but my son's been injured with one of these vaccines, and so I wanted to I thank the person here and drama to thank you for the tip and said, praying for a Whistler's full recover. I appreciate the depth and scope of your work. Thank you so much. It's just another one of these. Did I say, I said vaccine, No, it was antibiotic. Antibiotic wasn't vaccine. He knows i'd take a vaccine, but he you know, they got him when he had an infection, and they didn't give him a warning on these flocksins that have seven black box warnings, but nobody told him. So he was struggling, hasn't been able to walk for three weeks now, and so we got everybody praying that this is not going to be a permanent, permanent things. It's horrible and you know, Gerald, as I said, they've known this since nineteen eighty five and they don't do anything at all about it. And that's the way it is. You know, the FDA is there simply to give legal cover to these pharmaceutical companies who FDA free to do anything that they want, so they can make all the money that they want. It's it's insane.
Speaker 2: They control it. They control it. Oh and they call them big forman. How about calling them drug dealers?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm about calling them big murder. You know, that's that's more appropriate. You know what we've seen happen with that young girl who has given they loaded up with three vaccines and says you already had a help issue with her blood or something like that, and she said, no, no, I can't. You know, they did it anyway, and now it's just horrific what is happening with her. They don't care. It's just whatever they can do to make money. And on rock fan Ara Bond. Right, So my cancer spread from my neck to the base of my skull and now i have cerebral sixth nerve palsy. I'll be heading to m D Anderson Cancer Hospital Monday morning. Flight to Houston, Texas from Sacramento. We will keep you in our prayers. I'm so sorry to hear that, I say. You know. Also do some things to build up your body as well. Be seventeen and of course RNC store they have dot com. They've got B seventeen in a lot of different formats. Try some of that. Try getting an alkaline diet. There's a lot of things that you can do to help your body that are going to really pay dividends, I think. And some of these things may help you based on what they might do to you at MD Anderson. So please take a look at that. But we will keep you in our prayers. It is God who heals and we understand that. I'm so sorry to see that happening to you. It's a difficult world, isn't it, Cheryl. You know, especially when we look at these people they keep doing It's just like the politicians, pharmaceutical companies, the government. They do whatever they want and they keep getting away with it, and nobody ever stops them, nover even calls them out on it. It's just absolutely well we do yeah, that's right. We do our best. We do our best, and you know, we passed the word around. It was something that was not on our radar. No, it is now, and I want to put it on everybody else's radar. The people I talk to, some of them know about this, others don't. And this is not the only thing that they've got out there. I just I'm to the point now where I'm done with hospitals. I'm going to die in my bed before I'll go to one of them. It's just amazing. Thank you Gerald again. Trends Journal dot com. Use the code night and you can get get a fantastic price off of fantastic information. Keep your breast of the trends. Thank you, Gerald. Have a good weekend. Everybody.
Speaker 4: Let meet so you the day to night show. You can listen to with your ears, you can eat watch it by using your eyes. In fact, if you can hear me, that means you're listening to the David Night Show right now. Yeah, good job. And you want to know something else, you can find all the links to everywhere to watch or listen to the show at Leadavidnightshow dot com. That's a website