Speaker 1: Christ Hello, welcome to Laura Kane after Dark. Thank you so much for joining as you guys hi in the middle of October already Halloween is almost here. Yay, okay, so we have ya I did? We have something really fun coming up on the nineteenth, which we will tell you about. Eric apparently has something for me.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: I've been banned from yet another thing.
Speaker 2: Let me put it on my bag.
Speaker 1: It happened today.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: I'll tell you after we talk about La Joya Cosmetic Surgery So I'm so excited. We have all that coming up, and the dirt and possibly a game, but it's embarrassing. And then I have something.
Speaker 2: About bad from you got banned from hinge.
Speaker 1: No never anyway. La Joya Cosmetic Surgery center right in our backyard, voted the best of the best of the best in San Diego County and beyond five star reviews everywhere your look. Here's more about them and why you should go there. La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center is the place to go if you're looking to rejuvenate your appearance, tighten and shape your body, and just just something special for yourself. You deserve to look your very best.
Speaker 2: Lahoya Cosmetic Surgery center offers over ninety procedures and treatments for a natural, youthful appearance. They are absolutely the best in the business. Try out their treatment planner at glamfam dot com. It's so easy and amazing to use.
Speaker 1: We can't say enough great things about their board certified plastic surgeons. And guess what they offer flexible payment plans so you can start your journey to a better you right now.
Speaker 2: Free consultations too. The very best in the business is in our own backyard. How lucky are we?
Speaker 1: Make sure you tell them that Laura Kane after Dark sent you. We love everything about La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center.
Speaker 2: Go to glamfam dot com. Okay, okay, these.
Speaker 1: Strands likes straight out of nineteen ninety.
Speaker 2: These are bodacious tatas.
Speaker 1: Just as long as there's no nip showing, that's all. Like, let me see no, thank you well, thank you for being like like really getting up in there. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we have something. Oh I'm Laura Kane by the way.
Speaker 2: Oh hi, Laura Kane, Hey, how are you?
Speaker 1: This is Eric Grimmer Hi, And we have producer Brian, Hello, and we will all be at the pumpkin patch on Saturday, and we want you guys to come. We had Alisa from California farm Life. She's actually from She's the one that that those little mini cows. I want to call them teacup cows, even though that's not what they're called, but they're like little mini cows, and she breeds them and she brings them to California farm Life, which has this big giant pumpkin pat and a huge palette maze and tractors for the kids to crawl all over. And they are the biggest supplier of pumpkins in San Diego County. And this is a free event. It goes on I think every day up until Halloween and maybe beyond. But our day, Laura King After Dark Day is October nineteenth, which is Saturday. We're gonna be there at one o'clock. Come join us. We're gonna go through the maize. We're gonna have fun. We're gonna Oh, I think I have prizes to give away, do you I do? I have fun prizes and it'll be great. There's gonna be food, there's a gift store and yeah, Outlander Highland cattle. That's where Elisa is from, and that's where she brought little Buttoner.
Speaker 2: With buttons.
Speaker 1: So she said she was gonna bring buttons as well as her other little guys, which are the cows. And this would be a great event for your family. If you want uh pictures for a Christmas card, this would be a great backdrop because California farm Life also runs you pick flowers or you pick sunflowers, so they have these huge sunflowers.
Speaker 2: I just had I just had a amazing idea.
Speaker 1: I'm a little bit nervous about it. When we're there, please be a good boy, Please be a good boy.
Speaker 2: That you pick flowers. Yes, we can have you bending over picking flowers and I'll be behind you, like, yeah, why.
Speaker 1: Are you doing this Orcades after family event? I knew it, and I knew what I knew it.
Speaker 2: I knew it, so I'll be I'll be right where you want me. I'll be locked in a pen with button Okay.
Speaker 1: Anyway, all the details would be on Lourricane after Dark dot com like the directions. It's in Ramona and it's going to be just a blasts. I'm really fun. It's this Saturday, Okay, So something happened today that was embarrassing. I got in trouble.
Speaker 2: Oh boy.
Speaker 1: It happened at work, Oh boy, And uh I've it's another banning.
Speaker 2: Oh boy.
Speaker 1: So let's go over the things I've been banned from the Oscars. I've been banned from the Oscars because I was a seat filler for five years and you're not. You be signed this huge waiver where you're not supposed to talk about what it's like to be a seat filler, and you sign a waivers thing, don't take pictures with celebrities and YadA, YadA, YadA. Well I pretty much broke all those rules, I mean every single but hey, to my defense, Neil Patrick Harris did call me out on National TV huge and asked me if I was a seat filler. So there's that. But anyway, so I'm banned from the Oscars for life. I am banned from doing certain radio stations in town. That's a whole nother story.
Speaker 2: You're banned from my house.
Speaker 1: I'm banned from doing I'm banned from working from home doing traffic reports because we did that during COVID and some people continue to do that. But because my WiFi was so shoddy. The reports weren't going through. So they're like, Nope, you can't do it from home anymore. So I have to go to the studio and do it.
Speaker 2: So that's fine.
Speaker 1: So now here's the latest thing that I've been banned from.
Speaker 2: And before you talk about said banning, can you explain first why you were.
Speaker 1: Banned from the read from what from what happened today? Yes, I will explain everything.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I'm on my way to work today and I get a text from my program director and the text said, were you here on Saturday morning? And I'm thinking, and I'm thinking, and because I sometimes I go in like late at night. Sometimes I go in early in the morning to finish like my star Oh shit boy, and uh, I always bring Elvis.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: So I said, I don't think I was there in the morning, but I think I was there. I was definitely there Saturday night. He said, well, And then I looked at him and I want no, and he's like, yes, Elvis laid a giant deuce in the sales pit where all the salespeople from my heart come and they got to walk in Monday morning to a big, fresh, steaming pile of dog poop. Oh my god, I just about died. And of course I had to say, yes, I bring my dog in. It used to be okay to bring dogs into iHeart, but I guess now now for me anyway, no more, I'm not allowed to bring Elvis into work anymore. I've been banned because Elvis hooped in the sales department. Elvis, you're a boy. So I had to write an apology email to the guy whose desk it was right next to, and everything, my god, So that leads me to, okay, so those are oh my god, Well I think it's called being fired. But anyway, I mean, I obviously I had to own up and apologize, and oh god, it was just it was just horrified, horrified, horrified. This led me to think, all right, he must have had to poop like bad, an emergency because he knows to poop outside. Elvis already knows this, so this must have been an emergency. So I thought, oh, maybe we could talk about have you ever had to take an emergency poop? And where was it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: And uh like, because it happens, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think you want to hear my story.
Speaker 1: Well, listen to what happened to me on the way home from work after thinking this thought, I was driving up the one sixty three and there was a car over on the right shoulder with the passenger door open, and there was a girl squatting her like she was either peeing or taking a dump on the side of the road, and the driver was outside trying to block her, but I could see her naked butt.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, so this person obviously had an emergency. See so this is.
Speaker 3: On the freeway.
Speaker 1: This was on the one sixty three, like getting toward like Washington. I was like, what is going on? This is crazy that I'm just thinking this thought and now I'm seeing this happen in front of me. I don't know if she's taking a dump or what. But has that ever happened? It has happened to you? Me, Yes, well it's happened to I'm sure it has happened to us all where it hits. And you're like, oh, it happened to me. When I was on my honeymoon in to Loom, well, I was in Cancoon, but we went to to Loom before. It was like a big thing to see the ruins, the Mayan room, the Mayan ruins.
Speaker 2: You pooped in a Mayan ruin.
Speaker 1: I had to poop on d of Mayan ruin.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Because the bathrooms there were were closed. They were like inoperable, inoperable.
Speaker 3: Once Indiana Jones shows up there, he's gonna be very disappointed.
Speaker 1: God, it was horrifying and I'll never forget it. It was like it's traumatizing and I have PTSD from it. But but you know, it was an.
Speaker 2: Emergency I do from mine.
Speaker 1: Okay, what happened, Well, you know the story. I don't think they do, though.
Speaker 2: So I so I had been in a horrible, horrible car accident and I got hit by a drunk driver. I had to turn my license in to the d MV because I was passing out. I had like trauma to the brain. Oh this was years ago. And yeah, so they suspended your license until you were fine. You were cleared by your doctor and I got my license back. I was in my car on my way to Long Beach to visit some friends, and I had to take this medication and you had to take it with food, and so I had to Even though I was cleared, I still had to take the medication through.
Speaker 1: Its antibiotics press well that.
Speaker 2: It was something else to prevent, like swelling of the brain or something like that.
Speaker 4: So no, no, So you'd say that about me, Well, I wasn't talking about your recent.
Speaker 2: Tests, so I so I. So I was like, oh, right before I got on the toll road, I was.
Speaker 1: Like, oh shit, I didn't take seventy three.
Speaker 2: Yes, So I didn't take the pill. So I stopped through McDonald's and I was like, what's the worst, like the least worst thing I can get on this menu? So I got orange juice and one of those square ash brown things.
Speaker 3: So I never get fast food breakfast, no, never, never. It's delicious, but.
Speaker 1: God only if you're hungover.
Speaker 2: Ba o my god, Well then you're gonna never when you're getting on a toll road. What happened to get off? I eat it. I get on the toll road and I start and you know how long the seventy three is? Like it goes on for a while.
Speaker 1: So it's not really that long. But this must have hit fast.
Speaker 2: I mean they hit fast. Yeah. So I get on to the point where there's the point of no return, like you can't get off, you can't make a U turn, you can't do anything. So I'm after I eat it, I you know, get on the toll road. I start farting and farting, and I'm like, oh my god, are you alone? I was alone?
Speaker 3: This sounds normal so far.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was alone. I was in a T shirt, jeans, flip flops, no underwear of course, and so I'm like, oh, here comes another fart. And it wasn't a fart.
Speaker 1: You bet and lost?
Speaker 2: I bet and lost. Oh no, big time.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm underwhere to catch it?
Speaker 2: Nope? Nothing. So I'm halfway down the toll road. Halfway, so I am flying. I'm like ninety miles an hour. I'm crying.
Speaker 1: Oh this made you cry.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Anybody be crying if they're sitting in the zone.
Speaker 2: So gross.
Speaker 1: Oh no.
Speaker 2: I get to the bottom of the toe room and there was like a chevron or an arco or something on the other side. So I completely drove. I was I had a sports car.
Speaker 3: Oh, I remember this story now.
Speaker 2: I drove across the island, just jump the island oncoming traffic, fly into the gas station parking lot, run out, and as I'm running towards the bathrooms, I see the one of the employees coming with like the mob and the bucket and the toilet paper, can you please mot my butt? And the key on the stick. So I was wild eyed. I just remember looking the guy must have thought I was probably on drugs. I look at him and I just grabbed the key, run into the bathroom, lock the door, and he's pounding on the door and I'm trying to assess the damage. Okay, yes, So just picture a baby's first poop after it had a full meal. It looked like a crime scene. And it made me cry even harder because then I realized I probably should have just sat in my car and cried until he cleaned the bathroom because there were no toilet paper.
Speaker 1: No, did you have any clothes extra clothes, yes, in my trunk.
Speaker 2: So I'm standing there, I'm naked from the waist down, and I'm trying to like there was no paper towels. There was just the blower. Oh oh yeah, yeah, so no toilet paper, cover for the toilet seats and the toilet paper, and then the toilet paper came out in like one little square at a time. So I was like, goddamn it, goddamn you know, like I was so upset. So then he's like, I'm calling the police. What And I'm like, I'm sick. I have food poisoning, which is why I'm not a good liar.
Speaker 3: So calling the police over someone using the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Well, has he ripped the keys out of the guy?
Speaker 2: Just the keys the guy?
Speaker 3: This happened, I'd be like, oh, that guy needs to use the bathroom.
Speaker 2: So he was like knocking on the door, knocking on the door. Oh, he didn't say he was going to call the police. Then he was knocking the door and I'm like, I have food poisoning. Please just I'll be right out. So then I realize, great, I'm naked from the waist down, trying to wash my jeans was not doing anything.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So there's like oh no, no, I'm like So I'm like, okay, I'm gonna have to run out to my car and get my bag out of the trunk.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is where the cops come in. Okay, this and this.
Speaker 2: Is this is why he said he was going to call the cops. Because I pulled my shirt.
Speaker 1: Down like a freak, like a diaper, like a wazie, like a ones.
Speaker 2: Out to my car full ass showing.
Speaker 3: I can just imagine you just open the door starts sprinting out. There's just a family with small child was standing.
Speaker 2: There full ass out. As I'm running back with my bag, he's yelling, I'm calling the police. The police are coming now. So I ran in through my jeans in the trash can, tried to I think I had to wipe my butt with like a pair of underwear I had in my bag, that makes sense, and I left it all in the trash can.
Speaker 3: My favorite part is he's sitting there just I mean jeans full of extra man and he's like and the worst part is there was no toilet seat covers.
Speaker 2: Well, because I was like, I was wanted to like get cleaned up with something.
Speaker 1: Oh and I hate when the toilet paper comes out like the one at a time. That is so frustrating.
Speaker 3: Who is able to use a single yeah please?
Speaker 1: And it's always its like super like like you can see through it.
Speaker 2: The most embarrassing thing I've.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, that's a bad one. That's a bad one.
Speaker 3: That's the second time the story has been told.
Speaker 1: Brian was good, what about you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna be honest, I have never gone to the restroom in something that wasn't a porcelain throne.
Speaker 1: So well, did you have you gone, like, was there an emergency where we had to use like somebody you would rather not have used their bathroom?
Speaker 3: No, But the closest I've ever had to Eric's experiences I went this was this is probably about a year or two ago. I went to Buffalo Wild Wings that I have been there once.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'll do it.
Speaker 3: I've never had a good experience at Buffalo Wild Wings. The first time I went there was on a first state of a relationship that did not write okay, okay years ago. Food was fine and then so.
Speaker 2: It gave you the trots then too.
Speaker 3: No, it was fine. It just was the beginning of a weird three months. But after the second time I was in Sante, I was gonna go to Boord and Brew down there, but they closed it eight so I had to go to Buffalo Wild Wings instead, and it was awful. It was disgusting, like it just didn't taste good. The waiter saw us one and then never came back. And the food was just like I mean, it was like it was like I was like, oh, clearly this is you know, frozen food.
Speaker 2: They reheat.
Speaker 3: It was that bad. I was like, this is disgusting. In fact, I almost dined and dashed. It was so bad because the waiter like literally never came back to give us our bill, and the food was gross. Anyways, you taste it.
Speaker 1: You knew something was wrong with it.
Speaker 3: Is that I didn't know if anything was wrong with it, but it definitely. I was like, this is not good. I think I ate most of it, but I was like, this is so starving. Okay, Anyways, he finally comes back. I finally pay. We had been finished for like thirty minutes and he hadn't come back. So then we leave. We're driving home back to my back to my place, and about halfway, I'm like, oh no, I feel in my stomach and it was bad.
Speaker 1: Oh no.
Speaker 3: I I was running up this like the stairs of my apartment. I was like, I've got about four and a half seconds before I can't control anymore.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: I narrowly made into the restroom. Oh my god, and I was able to safely do it. But from the next like three days, I think I had like extremely bad like diarrhea.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you got bad salmonilla prop probably.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I got that was like really bad food poisonings.
Speaker 1: No hold on, did you like, wait, don't do that.
Speaker 2: Hold on here, can you read it?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I I won't say who it is, but says, oh gosh, wait, hold on, I'm touching things. Sorry, I shouldn't touch it.
Speaker 1: Don't touch things because we have it on this special. There we go, I can't touch things.
Speaker 2: There we go. Oh my gosh, we go.
Speaker 1: Okay, can you read it now? Okay?
Speaker 2: Thank god? That was nothing.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: I had to go. I once had to go really bad during work, so I went to a home depot, only I had barely enough paper. As I was leaving, I saw and heard guys use the other the other stalls with no paper. I didn't say anything. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So he went number two and didn't use any toilet paper.
Speaker 2: Gross.
Speaker 3: Oh god.
Speaker 2: A girlfriend of mine was no I'm not gonna say her name. She was a rep. So you know, she was in her car all the time, and she was driving through some neighborhood and she had to poop so bad, like it came over her like a wave. So she knew somebody that lived in the area, so she hopped the fence, pooped in a pile of leaves in their backyard, and it was raining then she realized, oh my god, I don't have anything to wipe my butt with. So the only thing she had in her car where those armor all dashboard wipes, and she had a wife or butt with those. It was. It was still the funniest story I've ever heard.
Speaker 3: Actually, I will say I've always had like a weirdly varying level of like lactose intolerance. Sometimes it doesn't bother me whatsoever, and sometimes like it gives me a stomach ache. Well, one time I had frozen yogurt and like two days straight it was just pure fire.
Speaker 1: My god.
Speaker 3: I was like, what, oh my god. But now it's fine. I can eat dairy.
Speaker 1: So I have another story.
Speaker 2: About are you okay?
Speaker 1: Okay, So okay, let's assess the situation.
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on, hold on. First of all, we need to call the paramedics.
Speaker 1: So apparently, well the stream, Oh my god, so Brian sits. We're still going okay, good, The cameras still steady, so that's a good thing. So did my barstool break?
Speaker 2: Oh my, oh my god.
Speaker 1: You know where I got that barstool from? Buy nothing? I got it from somebody's yard. Oh dude, I can't believe hear that.
Speaker 2: There's one in there, Brian, Brian, I don't even know.
Speaker 1: That is so fun.
Speaker 2: No, no, don't, don't try to sell that at the Santy Swapy.
Speaker 1: I know that we missed it. We missed it in an incredible fo that was in slow.
Speaker 2: Bo literally something out of a movie.
Speaker 1: Was like his microphone, his headphones go flying, goes flying, the TV tray goes flying.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh.
Speaker 1: Jeez, Brian, I'm glad that you're okay. And you didn't like crack your head open. Oh my god, like I think something's happening. My god, let me ask you something, Brian. Just hold it on your lap. Here, hold on you guys, pull on all right, all.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, from here?
Speaker 5: Oh oh I my dog, this is going this is like, this is a nightmare.
Speaker 1: This is a preaking nightmare. Okay, let's bring it back. Let's bring it back now. I have another story involving the dog. Okay, that this is this whole pooping thing started with the dog. Yes, so I just he loves to play tug of war, okay, yes, And so I saw at one of my local pet store one of those ropes that you can, you know, use, and it had like like a puffy squeaky thing on one end and a puffy squeaky thing on the other end. And I'm like, oh, this is perfect. I can I'll be able to play tugo War with him. I didn't even realize. I didn't realize what it was. It was at the just a regular pet store, right. I brought it home. I look at the tag. It is a squid Game dog toy. It's the tug of war scene from Squid Game. Did you ever watch that? Remember? They all, like half of them fell to their death. Why would they here it is? Why would they make a dog toy? It's all dirty because he loves it so much. Look, it's the people. It's the people. And it had like a squid Game tag on it. I'm like, this is not right. That's why are they making squid game dog merch? God, that's not okay, because these people die anyway, I thought that was oh my god, okay, So all right now, yes, let's h Brian. Are you all settled in? Are you okay?
Speaker 2: I'm good?
Speaker 1: Do you feel okay?
Speaker 3: Adrenaline?
Speaker 2: You complaint with hr who's oh my god?
Speaker 1: Cute the music? And here we go.
Speaker 3: It was funny because I leaned back super slowly too, and there was a point where I was like, she thought, was why is it leaning back this far? And I was like, oh no.
Speaker 1: It was in slow motion.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I literally didn't even know there was a Timmy parr. I was like, I think I can I think I can catch this and nobody.
Speaker 2: God, did you guys see SNL on Saturday with Ariana Grande. No, it was she was great.
Speaker 1: She always is good. She brings it because she can what am I trying to say, imitate a lot.
Speaker 2: She did and she did so many people in her opening monologue. It was great.
Speaker 3: This is not funny anymore though.
Speaker 2: No, but one of the a couple of this gits with her were actually really funny where she was. One was she was Jennifer Coolidge for Mabelene and then she was looking at one of the other characters was looking in a mirror and she was she was like, oh, you look like the fourth of July, you know, And they were trying to say this whole Maybelline. It was funny. And then Stevie Nicks was the guest. Oh yeah, she has performed on SNL for no and she has a new sign a song out called Lighthouse and it is good. Everybody.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, here we go. We're adding another songstress.
Speaker 2: Oh Stevie Nicks has always been.
Speaker 1: One of my We haven't talked about her in a while, so now she's that's cool.
Speaker 2: It's a great song. Nicole Kidman and Salma Hyak had words at the Balenciaga show. So there's a video.
Speaker 1: We're going to the show. I thought that they were they were like canceled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too, but you know, it seems like they're being forgiven.
Speaker 1: Now, well, there's all other things that have taken away the attention.
Speaker 2: I think, like P Diddy, Yes, exactly, so you know.
Speaker 1: So what happened?
Speaker 2: So they see each other in line and Salma Hayak reaches for Nicole Kidman. She says, don't touch me in turns around walked away. What Yeah, no, nobody knows why. And then they kind of put their hands on each other.
Speaker 1: And then so they might have like some kind of beef that we don't know about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sidingk.
Speaker 2: I love I love Nicole.
Speaker 3: Kid Nicole Kidman gives off the vibe that she's unpleasant.
Speaker 1: She does, yes, joy her.
Speaker 3: She's both beautiful and seems nice.
Speaker 2: Oh, and she's so funny, so she is, yes, okay, Olivia Rodrigo. Oh, I saw this video was on stage and it fell into a hole that they had it was. It was scary, it was crazy. So the lights were so bright of course she couldn't see it and then walked right into its there. It was one of those things where they descend under the stage and it had opened up a little too early and she fell into it.
Speaker 3: Well, it served its purpose.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It's pretty dramatic. I know, it's pretty dramatic.
Speaker 2: Every time the Sunday Night Football theme has aired, my songstress Carrie Underwood makes a million bucks.
Speaker 1: Because she sings the Sunday Night Football she does. She must How many games are there in a season? Brian, do you know this? Because we don't in a football season.
Speaker 3: I literally know nothing about football.
Speaker 2: It's eighteen weeks in the NFL season. How did I know that? And neither one of you do?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 2: God, it means Carrie will make thirty six million dollars between this year and last.
Speaker 1: What just off one song? My god, Oh, my god. Oh. Speaking of songs and music and whatnot, you guys know who fits in the tantrums are yes, Okay, Well, we had them at our star night at Sequan on Wednesday. And my brother is best friends with James King, who is the saxophone player and he plays all the horns and he also plays good the guitar and the piano a lot of things. And he pretty much grew up at my house like making movies with my brother like these, like homemade scary movies. I remember them dressing up because they're both kind of nerdy guys, because they're both really smart and so long story short, I got to go backstage and interview fits. His name is Michael and James and it was really exciting and then they put on the greatest show. It was so fun. Their songs are so so great. So yeah, I interviewed I know, a celebrity anyway, he said he might be on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh god, that.
Speaker 1: Would be really great to have him in with his horn. I got to hold his saxophone, which is ok.
Speaker 2: I thought you were gonna say I got to hold his sack.
Speaker 3: I thought're gonna say his horn and I was like, oh, don't.
Speaker 1: Say that, No, I don't say that. Well. I also got some games in the mail. This weekend and we're gonna play one of them.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's calm.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you can say this on the air on Instagram, but I'm gonna anyway. It's called shitty choices. Oh great, And so here are A and I tried to like do this like your and B cards.
Speaker 2: By the way, what boss?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Oh? I found out why I coughed so much?
Speaker 1: Oh? Please do tell I.
Speaker 2: Have acid reflex.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, that makes sense. I did not. I did say that to you, didn't.
Speaker 2: I think you did. So I'm on medications a week to kick it. Okay, if you notice I'm not coughing every five seconds like I was.
Speaker 1: I have noticed you have coughed a couple times. Yeah, I have noticed it. But like that's good to know.
Speaker 2: It's only been two days.
Speaker 1: Well good, well, I'm glad that you because were you suffering in other ways from them?
Speaker 2: Just the cough? It was terrible.
Speaker 1: Okay, So here's some A. Here, you get an A and you get a B. Okay, and then I'll get an A and a B and Brian. We're not looking at you on the camera, so but you can you can just say if it's air b Okay, Okay, so.
Speaker 2: Do I have to hold these up?
Speaker 1: Which one? The choice? The choice you have to make. It's a kind of would you rather? But the choices are horrible, okay, shitty choices. Would you rather hear the voices of dead people or that's a or see their ghosts without being able to talk to them?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh you really? I'd want to talk. See I'd want to talk.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be you'd rather.
Speaker 1: See them and not be able to speak to them.
Speaker 3: Because what if I have what if they're like what if they're noisy at night? I can't sleep because of.
Speaker 2: What if they're like you? What if they come over to my house and just want to talk talk talk talk talk, don't don't cook there, I think?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I plus, it'd be cooler to see them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, it would be super cool. Okay would you rather A tell somebody their new baby is ugly or B tell somebody their new spouse is ugly?
Speaker 2: Baby?
Speaker 3: An?
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, I'm going A.
Speaker 3: I'm going you can play off a baby so ugly, but.
Speaker 1: He'll be so c Actually, yes, babies.
Speaker 3: Are babies are ugly right off the bat.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, yeah, Charlie.
Speaker 2: Was I was hideous and it continued into mind don't no.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 3: Babies take about a month to get cute.
Speaker 1: But Evan, my daughter was like perfect baby. You know that sometimes those are perfect baby. Probably No, she came out of my stomach, didn't have a conehead or anything.
Speaker 3: Newborn's just they got that face.
Speaker 1: I will show you her newborn picture and you'd be like, oh my god, but Charlie, oh wow, okay. Would you rather a smell like a fart for all the time or b oh god, drink a diarrhea milkshake once?
Speaker 3: Oh once, I'm gonna go with the diary milkshake.
Speaker 2: Oh god, way time, God.
Speaker 3: No one would you would have no friends, no one could be around you.
Speaker 2: I could not do, I could not do. The second makes me want to vomit. I'm talking about it.
Speaker 1: Drink it, puke and you're done.
Speaker 3: Yead Oh no, get over it.
Speaker 2: Oh god.
Speaker 3: Oh suffer in the short term, don't suffer forever.
Speaker 1: Would you rather a relive the same day for three hundred and sixty five days in a row, or b lose a year of your life?
Speaker 3: Lose ear me too, lose.
Speaker 1: Here's a reflex. Here it goes, here, it goes would you rather a peel all your nails off of your phones?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, that's what they do when they torture people. Oh yeah, stuff, Oh god in horror movies. Or this is also in horror movies. Would you rather pull out all of your teeth?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh, see, fingernails grow back?
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 3: Fingernails hurt more than your tooth. No, teeth are connected directly to nerves.
Speaker 1: Have you ever, like had a hangnail? I mean it hurts?
Speaker 2: Have you? Have you ever seen Marathon Man?
Speaker 3: Have you ever seen teeth yanked out? Oh?
Speaker 1: In movies, I have to turn my head.
Speaker 3: I agree, it's hard to watch.
Speaker 2: The worst thing?
Speaker 3: Trust like okay, okay, hold my hands. Weird now?
Speaker 1: I know, I know it's terrible. I told you.
Speaker 3: Why did you read that? One?
Speaker 2: I may throw up?
Speaker 1: Would you rather pee yourself in public? Where shoot yourself in private? Daily?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 3: Do I have to pee in public.
Speaker 1: Once a week? Once a week? Pee yourself in public once a week? Or ship yourself privately daily? Would you rather A lose your phone or B lose your keys and wallet or purse? Wait, you lose your phone or your wallet? Would you rather A lose your phone or be lose your wallet phone? So much easier to replace a phone phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've got to lose your I don't carry a wallet, so that was easy.
Speaker 1: Wait what where do you where is your ATM card, driver's license pocket? Wait? Okay, wait about your driver's LIU pocket? Okay? Back up, back up?
Speaker 3: Okay, you lose your driver's license in your ATM card and your credit cards?
Speaker 1: Wait? Wait, wait, wait, I need to know something. Yeah, what is your little routine like when you get home? Well, first, would you wake up in the morning, you're getting dressed for work or maybe you're going out. What do you do? Where are they? And what do you do?
Speaker 2: I put them in my pocket, I.
Speaker 1: Know, But where are where? Do you put them at night? On like your counter or something?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you carry two things. This is not making any sense. You carry an ATM card and a license? Is that it?
Speaker 2: That's it? Okay?
Speaker 3: Wait, you walk in the door, you take out your keys, you throw them on the counter, You take out your cards, and you put them where in.
Speaker 2: A special spot?
Speaker 1: Okay, So you put them in a special spot, and then in the morning, you get dressed, you go to the special spot, pick the two things and put them in your pocket.
Speaker 3: Yep, I hope it's not like a basket by the front door or something.
Speaker 1: Do you ever have any cash?
Speaker 2: Never?
Speaker 3: But why don't you just carry a wallet?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Whoa, this is something new we've never known.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I would way much like phone case cardholders.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, he's you know what, he's at this stage where he cannot be changed. He's already the person he is and there's no going back.
Speaker 3: That is weird.
Speaker 1: It is very straight. It's odd. It's very odd. I didn't know that about you, and I don't know where your secret spot is.
Speaker 3: It's borderline concerning.
Speaker 1: It's a little uh.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is, but it's something just because I only carry a credit card in my ID.
Speaker 1: And that you don't have a wallet and you put it in your pocket every morning.
Speaker 2: I I have a wallet and I just don't carry it around with me all the time.
Speaker 3: So what's in your wallet?
Speaker 2: Then? Credit cards?
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't let's move on.
Speaker 2: Want me to show you?
Speaker 1: No, this is confusing me. Would you rather a lose your ability to read or be lose your ability to speak?
Speaker 2: Oh? God? Read?
Speaker 1: I know because then well, we couldn't do this for a living.
Speaker 3: No, I'd rather lose my ability to speak. Really, reading is like, how would you engage in anything about you could?
Speaker 1: You could learn sign language and stuff. If you in.
Speaker 3: What you could learn sign language to compensate for your lack of reading for Laura, how does that happening?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, no no, I was agreeing with you. Okay, I would you rather live without the internet A or live without any air conditioning, fans or heating? This is kind of yeah, what you'd rather live without the internet?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd forgo I'd forgo heating and airshower.
Speaker 1: I would not the question Okay, would you rather live without the internet or live without any air conditioning, fans or heating?
Speaker 3: That would suck, But yeah, no, I think I'd be in internet. Would like, if you couldn't use the internet, that'd be like half the jobs you would ever do.
Speaker 1: We're gone exactly, so A yes or no? B. Would you live A rather live in the best house in the most horrible neighborhood or live in the worst house in a fancy neighborhood?
Speaker 3: Okay, when we say horrible neighborhood, do we mean high crime rate? Or just just like just.
Speaker 1: Well, here it says the word s word this shitty neighborhood.
Speaker 3: Because if you got a nice house in a terrible neighborhood probably gonna get broken into.
Speaker 2: Well, I would say, oh.
Speaker 1: I would say, I would say worst house.
Speaker 2: And here's why I agree, because you can always It doesn't say if you just bought the worst house in a great neighborhood, so you can always modify it and make it nice.
Speaker 1: True, that's true. Yes, would you rather A know when you're going to die or b know how you're going to die?
Speaker 2: How?
Speaker 1: I would like to know how?
Speaker 3: I'd know when?
Speaker 1: Really, here's the thing I don't I wouldn't want to know that.
Speaker 3: Okay, But here's the thing. What if it's what if you die in a car crash? It could be any point between now and the end of in you know you're one hundred, you're going to die in a car crash. How would you live with that information, knowing you're going to die in a car crash? I'd rather know when, that's true. I could be prepared for that day. I can go peacefully, and if I die in a car crash on that day, that's fine.
Speaker 2: I knew my decision again.
Speaker 1: This is like they're both horrible. Yeah, okay, we'll do two more or three more. Would you rather know every bad thing everybody thinks about you? Or B everyone knows every bad thing you think about them? Oh A, I think I already know that what all the bad things that people think about me? Because they to your face and in comments?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah?
Speaker 1: Would you rather be beautiful but stupid or really smart but but ugly.
Speaker 3: Really smart but ugly Phantom of the Opera style.
Speaker 1: Well, see, I think I as conceited as this sounds, I'm gonna say A. I'm going to say B really well, because you guys are dudes. You don't care well, you do care what you look like barely. Okay. Would you rather be put in a terrible maximum security prison for one year or be put in a relaxed prison that holds Wall Street types for ten years maximum?
Speaker 2: Oh? I do the one year. I would not do well in you.
Speaker 3: Maximum security, I'll take it.
Speaker 1: Would be.
Speaker 3: To maximum maximum security is just like solitary confinement. You don't have cell mates, but.
Speaker 1: He still has to be a population.
Speaker 2: I would I would still be somebody's bitch, so fast.
Speaker 3: I know, I think in maximum security. Typically they're like depends, I mean obviously depends on how maximum, but like typically like you get like you don't have any contact with any other people.
Speaker 1: Let me just say he would give some kind of look by accident, you know, his looks to a guard, and the guard would like have something. Probably he'd come at you.
Speaker 2: With it with his rock hard penis and I would be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you would definitely intentionally drop this soup.
Speaker 2: Oh, not intentionally, I'd be afraid because somebody would make like a knife out of a straw or.
Speaker 1: Something like they do they do. Okay, we'll do one more.
Speaker 2: Then we're gonna be afraid.
Speaker 1: We're gonna and then we're gonna end because we have to do. We're gonna because we have stuff to do, because we're like, we're.
Speaker 2: Have a gift for you.
Speaker 1: Oh to one end with the gift. One more and then the gift and then we would you rather be famous when you are alive and forgotten when you die, or be unknown when you're alive but famous after you die.
Speaker 2: It depends is there money involved?
Speaker 1: See, And I'd rather be famous while I'm alive, because yes, because you get to do fun things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what famous when I die. Rather have a legacy than at lifestyle.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, because you wouldn't know better.
Speaker 3: That's fine, Okay. I live on through vicariously through my legacy.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, bring it on, boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Girlfriend, bring it. I'll close your eyes.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, do I put out my hands or is it going to go pants off? She's good? Oh god, oh god, are you standing right now? Oh my god, Brian, I can't I believe that happened to you earlier. That was God. I'm so sad that that was on camera.
Speaker 2: Oh I wish it.
Speaker 1: Just was.
Speaker 3: It was hilarious. It didn't like it didn't hurt at all. I just I just tumbled.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry, I did. I'd opened my eyes, Okay, so I didn't. I did not see it. I just saw a bag, but I didn't see what the bag says on it.
Speaker 2: Laura Kane, am I gonna love this?
Speaker 1: There's this a funny gift.
Speaker 2: You are gonna love it?
Speaker 1: When did you get it for me?
Speaker 2: Uh? Does that matter?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Is it recently or have you had it a while?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: He is going through his closet recently, his junk drawer.
Speaker 1: Okay, what recently.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know how much you like these items, so I thought I would get you a little something. You have so many of them, many many of them, and I figured that you would love this and cherish it. And what the and you're going to absolutely I don't even know.
Speaker 3: Before you open your eyes, is everybody seeing it?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay? Do I should? I just holp my eyes?
Speaker 2: Okay, hold out your hands. Okay, no you can.
Speaker 1: It's like, okay, it looks like a this is the.
Speaker 3: Dumbest you went to hobby lobby this week.
Speaker 1: Okay, A, my dog doesn't even look like this. I don't have this kind of dog.
Speaker 2: I'm sure, now you what do you mean?
Speaker 1: I have these all over the place. I don't have these kind of pictures all over.
Speaker 3: The It's like the strangest gag gift ever.
Speaker 1: This is really really bizarre. I know where did you find this, like on the side of the street or something.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that's like a hobby lobby type of thing.
Speaker 1: This is totally hobby lobby like lobby. Well, guess what I have a gift for both of you guys next episode.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I want to know.
Speaker 1: And we're gonna play a drinking game. But we're not gonna drink alcohol. We're gonna play never have I ever. We're gonna drink our least.
Speaker 2: Space No no is uh you said, Juice, said, said Carri Juice. My least favorite is doctor Pepper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, same, I hate doctor I hate vomit on site.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm gonna vomit.
Speaker 1: You're in big trouble, Brian.
Speaker 3: Why would I be in trouble because I asked.
Speaker 1: You what was your least favorite drink?
Speaker 3: Laura, you're the joke flew over your head six times. You said we're gonna drink our least favorite things. I said, Oh, my least favorite thing is something I love. That's the joke. You want to give me something I don't like, give me doctor Pepper.
Speaker 2: Well, you're I don't get it. I hate doctor Pepper.
Speaker 1: Well, I got you something that you will not like, and my thing is gross. So if you've done the thing I know, I don't explain. If you got me, I swear to God, I will vomit. I tried to buy.
Speaker 3: I don't ignog.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 2: I tried, but I would I would literally vomit on site.
Speaker 1: I got you something else that I think you won't like.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I.
Speaker 3: Got I said, carrit Cheese. I actually don't know if I like her or not.
Speaker 1: Well, I have several things. I have several things that we're that I will dole out, but we're gonna play. Never have I ever. And then I have to tell you something that I did last week. And I walked around all day with this thing anyway.
Speaker 2: Hanging off you.
Speaker 1: No, thank you once so much for watching on Instagram and on YouTube and for listening, and we love you, and please come see us on Saturday, October nineteenth. It's this Saturday, Ramona, California, farm Life, huge pumpkin patch. Bring the kids, it's free, it's fun. We'll be there having fun, and we want to see you. It's at one o'clock. What what? What are you laughing about? This?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: What just happened?
Speaker 2: I'm so glad you didn't see it?
Speaker 1: What did you just do?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 1: Did somebody say something?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 1: You've got it?
Speaker 2: Thank god, neither one of you.
Speaker 1: You've got to say it.
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Was it comment?
Speaker 2: No? Just skip it?
Speaker 1: No? What just happened?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 1: We can't we can't do a podcast like this. You cannot laugh.
Speaker 3: We'll replay the tip, replay the tape later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, we'll do it in slow motion. See what the heck got?
Speaker 2: Oh god, okay, I don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: What could have possibly happened?
Speaker 2: You'll see if.
Speaker 3: We switched the infrarebel see a fart bubble slowly?
Speaker 1: Well, we see, isn't it did an appendage fallout or something kind of Oh my god? Wait, check out YouTube, then check out.
Speaker 3: Is this something we need to remove?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, well maybe, Oh my god, okay, oh god, on that note, love your podcast. Thanks for my great go.
Speaker 3: Check YouTube, per Wiener, go out.
Speaker 2: You're welcome. Hang it in good health.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm gonna you know where this is gonna go?
Speaker 2: Where?
Speaker 1: No to the swamp meat. I'm gonna sell.
Speaker 2: I would like that. I would like the four cents that you get for it.
Speaker 1: Okay, just look out.
Speaker 2: Love your podcast, I love you.
Speaker 1: My sweet babies. Bye guys. See on thirday