Speaker 1: A little bit.
Speaker 2: Hold on, No, that's so good.
Speaker 3: I don't know that.
Speaker 2: Hello, do you hear me?
Speaker 3: Oh no, not this, No, I can't hear him.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here how I sound.
Speaker 1: It's going in and out? You're going in and out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: We I mean because I played it back. Whenever I played it back, it sounds fine. So I guess we'll just supper through and then yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Bet back right now? It was good. How you doing? How you feeling right now?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: You know there's something in the air going around you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he was telling me that it's not feeling well. I saw my I saw my my daughter yesterday, right, and she was over some cold too. But yeah, so that that was going on. But it's probably it's probably like an autumn thing. I know it was October still, but I think a changing of the season thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it could be as soon as everything's getting colder now and stuff. Yeah, definitely, so.
Speaker 3: That could be what it is. But you'll be all right, what else?
Speaker 2: All right? So?
Speaker 3: But so before I called, right, what we were up before I texted you? And what you want?
Speaker 2: What were up to?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 4: I was watching the mister McMahon documentary. You know, I always always watching something involving wrestling, whether it's a documentary on a wrestler or just like watching one of their old shows or watching the live shows.
Speaker 3: Did you did you finish it?
Speaker 1: Or just I've just started it. I haven't finished it.
Speaker 4: Yet, Okay, Okay, what you most of the stuff I already knew about. I already knew about most of the stuff.
Speaker 1: You know. I'm I'm on episode three of season one.
Speaker 3: Okay, then just spisode one, right, That's that's when that's like they briefly got to like his upbringing, like his right, Like I was actually interested to learn about that because I want to see what made him into who he is today.
Speaker 4: As far as what they were saying was that, like he didn't we can hear me. What what they were saying was that, like he didn't know his father for the most part of his life, it was just him, his mom, and I believe a stepfather. And it wasn't until like he was I think past his teen I'm not I don't remember fully, but I believe it was once he got like around his teens to adulthood, that's when he actually met his father, and his father was basically like I don't want to say like I don't know how to say it. Basically like he didn't show strong emotions to his son, like he didn't give him like I love you, So he didn't give him hugs and stuff like that. It wasn't until he was fully successful that his father actually acknowledged and teld him that he was proud of him and that he loved them. It was like he didn't say it until one Vince was mister McMahon was successful and right before he died.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, Yeah, yeah it's not.
Speaker 3: And also I was also right like people like I was also like interested in like the poor missing of the abuse he had, like no physical abuse of his dad and sexual was mom he he like he swears that you know he's past.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry I was, I was talking to my parents.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that's honestly something I didn't know about either with the abuse and stuff.
Speaker 1: That's something I didn't know about either. With the abuse and stuff. I only heard about like the stuff he did like you. And that's why I love That's why I.
Speaker 4: Like to watch so much like documentaries on wrestling, because you only hear the stories of what the wrestlers did and not what happened to the wrestlers in their lives. And I'm not justifying any wrestler who has done bad things, because trust me, there are a lot of wrestlers who have done bad things, ended up in prison, god out, change their lives. There's a lot of wrestlers who have done you know, bad crimes, but still you never hear the stories of what happened to them before that, because stuff like that can also you know, affect their lives in ways. And also it could just be who they are as a person. They could like I don't want to say that there are bad people in the world, but there are people who make bad decisions, and it could either be based off of like stuff that has happened to them in the past, or just because of something mentally going on.
Speaker 3: So all right, I was thinking for people to walk to talk about it on the show, right, But but everybody I knew, right, and it's like, oh, and I ain't watch it yet or not any start ship is that they're going to. So that got me tight. So I'm actually glad that you saw it, and I even I didn't even que up for you too much to yourself. So that was I was just somebody talk about it with Yeah, aside like the first few minutes of like the of the first episode, right, it's stuff that already kind of knew what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 3: I was interested in like the brief time he spoke about his upbringing. Mhm h, we like are imertaining life. So that's that's what that's my take for me. I could be completely wrong, but that's why I can judicate from like this some that that small portion of of of him going in and out about his his upbringing the stand there. So yeah, man, but real quick, those not joining us rights one. Lets you know that, Yeah, I'm not you're not bugging. I'm doing this and advertised because uh because you know it's convenience because what's it called?
Speaker 2: Right why not?
Speaker 3: And look what look we are now what I'm saying. So so that's what that's what's going on. Also, I gotta pick up my pick up, pick up my daughter from school in a hour and it swear a vacuum, So so yeah, I got the stuff to do. So yeah, man, fatherhood, I'm telling you guys, still kids don't have don't have sex.
Speaker 2: Yare right?
Speaker 3: Now all right, anyways, cool, cool, I'm I'm just playing. I'm just playing. But yeah, all right, let's get into it. Let's get into it. Let's get into it. So I'm talking to my boy Jared Vieira, right, and he's promoter. See, I'm in my car. I'm I've got my plugs with me to drop the the applause to drop.
Speaker 1: And it's fine, it's fine, it's fun.
Speaker 2: But coming.
Speaker 3: And so come with us, so real quick, coming with us about like so is that like no, is that like no independent of them or like that's kind of a race we have with them to promote their stuff.
Speaker 1: So I have no like, I have no connections with lp W.
Speaker 4: I started selling tickets for for Jalen because one of we're best friends and too we both shared the same love for wrestling. And also I saw it as my opportunity as to like put my foot in the doorway of getting into that world. And it might not be like a big step right now, but at the end of the day, take whatever steps you can to reach whatever goes you want to reach for, regardless of it's big or small. But yeah, I have I don't, like I said, I don't have any ties to lp W.
Speaker 1: As of right now, my goal is to end is to end.
Speaker 4: Up joining LPW House of Glory, whether it's as a wrestler, as a ref or even what I'm doing right now as an advertiser selling tickets for my friend Jalen.
Speaker 3: So yeah, okay, okay, cool, Well quick tell me more about your friendship with Jaiels. How how do you guys meet? And like, how do you guys like like, I guess black, better word blond? I guess I'm just chious about that.
Speaker 4: So basically, the church that we attend, they Barre Bethlehem Cathedral. They had a I believe it was an anniversary a sort of mansion and.
Speaker 1: It looked like a mansion.
Speaker 3: Oh those bring the anniversary right at some event called a Man's got to right.
Speaker 4: And so my dad, who I work with for a sound tech company called Lord Willing Sounds, we had pulled in one of the church members who was Jalen, and that's when we first met.
Speaker 1: So since the beginning of.
Speaker 2: We met, So why did you why did you pull him in? Bring him in?
Speaker 4: See I didn't pull him in, My dad pulled him in. And what I believe, what I believe the reason I believe he pulled Jalen in is because my dad likes to bring in young people, whether they're male or female, into this sort of business so that they can get an experience of it, so that they have something to do and make a little money on the side. And everything we do in this business is through God, so not only are they getting work experience, but they're also getting experience where we could get.
Speaker 1: Closer to God as well. That's why it's called Lord Willing Sounds.
Speaker 4: And so we have brought Jalen in because of the fact that when he's young, and also he was open for the opportunity of learning how to do sound tech sort of like carrying equipment, setting up speakers, setting up mics, taking it all down and stuff like that. And we had to end up bonding because of the fact that we got to know each other and we realized that we like a bunch of the same things.
Speaker 1: When we're in one, we're at the same age. Two, we both love wrestling, We love anime. For those who don't know what anime is is basically animation or Japanese animation. And so yeah, once we realized how much we had in common, we basically just clicked like that and became close to friends, and we basically never were separated from them.
Speaker 3: And yeah, okay, okay, I was thinking right because based on your dad, Celtic celt your dad, he's a really cool guy, real cool guy doing thank.
Speaker 5: You, you still ain't watching any of those videos h.
Speaker 1: Uh huh aar.
Speaker 3: And the like. Yeah, but and and and if I tell right, that's not how I learn. Only learned by watching YouTube videos like YouTube sometimes so you would are doing. Yeah, that's that's the price.
Speaker 1: Trust me, I get it.
Speaker 4: I get it so much because my dad, right, you like to get your hands dirty. You like to get your hands dirty. Trust me, I get it. I'm sort of the same way. I'm not gonna hold you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, primary like no, very young, you know, we're still we're still learning. I am right, Like on a Wednesday dehearsal like well, no Wednesday for the service, or like a Thursday phearsal whatever to the fire like oh god, caush it on now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get it. Shout out to day Bar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, south to day Bo Cathedral. I'm saying right here, and queen, if you're nearby, right, if you nearby, if you Queen's village or nearby.
Speaker 2: Come through.
Speaker 3: I'm saying it's a nice place people come on black right along, So I'm saying is off the railroad, saying come through, come through, always woking to God, Seves and whatever. Right, I think I think I was thinking about why he was talking about no Jalen, right, So like they the church brought him in right to be the new sound guy, right, and.
Speaker 4: We had we had brought him into our business because he was already a part of the church. We had brought him into our business because.
Speaker 3: Talking about the church part your dad in oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, the sound tech, right, and Jalen's.
Speaker 2: On the sound teams.
Speaker 3: That's so that's probably that's that's probably how I'm how it worked out that, you know. Right, So so you briefly, like quick in and out, So tell me what's your plan as far as being a wrestler. Map it out for me?
Speaker 4: So first, well, to even talk about that, I have to like go back to as a kid, like since I was young, I've always been in love with wrestling, Like since I was a kid, I always liked to fight, like that that's the number one thing I like to fight, and that spirit has never left me since since a kid, and I was introduced to wrestling, I would say roughly before you and got to middle school. And so watching like something like that, something with like not only you can show off like who you are as a person with like because a lot of it is acting. There is acting to it where you're on the mic, but there's also a part where you could show off your fighting skills. And that's why I got so attached to it because of the fact that not only am I an actor. Since I was in high school, I was always acting, but for my whole life, I've always done fighting. So seeing that drew me to it, and that immediately started my plans on how am I going to be a part of this, like whether it was WWE, NXT, something like that. I just wanted to be a part of it, but there was nothing in Brooklyn to my knowledge, there was no like wrestling spots in Brooklyn that I could go to.
Speaker 1: And also I don't have.
Speaker 4: The money, so my so that goes step one, find a job because right now I'm just a full time student. But after I find a job, I will I would then get enough money so that I can inevitably join a wrestling company. And that's when I had met Jalen who introduced me to LPW and House of Glory. So then step two, get enough money so that I can apply and join LPW and become one of their wrestlers and basically just train and hold my skills until I could become like a top performer. And so yeah, so right now again, like I said before, I got my foot in the doorway with selling these tickets, going to.
Speaker 1: All these shows. If you, if you've been to an LPW show, you've seen that.
Speaker 4: I always interact with the wrestlers, whether I'm like doing like faced, I'm doing like a stare down with me and them.
Speaker 1: I've known, you've seen it. You've you've been to one of the You've been to a couple of the shows. You've seen me.
Speaker 3: Haven't been good times, good time, I wasn't busy. I would go if it was it was if I was so busy today, right, I would ask.
Speaker 2: You Queen's right?
Speaker 3: And going on tonight at the famous Amazourial Hall. You know about that?
Speaker 1: I heard only a little bit about it. I haven't heard much.
Speaker 4: I've mainly just been pushing the advertise for the upcoming show.
Speaker 1: That's coming up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's my way home.
Speaker 1: Ja h.
Speaker 2: At the.
Speaker 3: That's kid jam Instagram.
Speaker 2: All right, he gave me.
Speaker 3: He gave me an audio plug like a pump po station. Real qick, So I'm playing real quick. He's plucking his match. But still come through tonight.
Speaker 6: H O G and Missoura you're gonna versus main event and Joey's gonna not their heads.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 3: Also in the core you got nick names and l V Kingo gonna be a great show. I'd love to see you there, l P W.
Speaker 2: But same thing like l P W.
Speaker 3: Right, I believe eight pm at the New York City Arena, nine actresses nine.
Speaker 2: It's fourth place. Sorry about that. They're going for five sorom near by. Come through.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, it's get up a Friday night, you know, being a girl, bringing being a kids. I'm saying, come through, good times, good toms. What I'm saying, it's always good l.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 3: Speaking of which, whereas let me pull up real quickly, get back, get back to you. I can't find it. Hold on, You're going to the instagram real quickly follow Legacy Progress LP Wrestling on Instagram.
Speaker 2: But they got.
Speaker 3: They have Friday November fifteenth, twenty twenty four, eight pm at the famous Amazura Hall what we call famou addresses before. Uh, they present uncompromised and I don't see a mesage nounce yet. But they have my boy and the current champion Onie King. They got, they got my girl almost her name, the girl, the champion.
Speaker 2: What's her name? The girl? Uh?
Speaker 1: Your name is a girl?
Speaker 3: What's it like? I love for two?
Speaker 2: That's a thing.
Speaker 4: Uh Oh, I don't know how when you love and here you love and hels now you live in heels.
Speaker 1: Now I love now Now.
Speaker 2: I've been trying to get on this show for a while. He's stuck in me.
Speaker 1: So now Peky's where it's at.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 2: That's why I we're all white.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I didn't get dirty yet, so it's not that's I'm not black and white. I get dirty.
Speaker 1: Hold on, you're still breaking up a lot.
Speaker 2: It's uh h. But you can hear what I'm saying, right.
Speaker 1: You cut in and out like I've the whole time. You've been coming in and out.
Speaker 4: I've just been, you know, just been trying to put pieces together. But I can hear most of the questions you asked, all right, yep, yep. Also our boy Jayleen, he's gonna be in a Battle Royal and on Friday, on Friday, November fifteenth. Yeah, he's gonna be competing in a Battle Royal, the one on November fifteenth, exactly. And my hand again, listen, has any excuse because me and my dad, whoever we whoever we be bringing, they come from here in Brooklyn all the way down to Queens just to see the show, all.
Speaker 3: Right, But I don't even use that often because traffic is so wild parking and traffic is so wild in New York.
Speaker 1: You're telling.
Speaker 3: That's why I got trained everywhere, and bust is everywhere.
Speaker 4: Maybe they either don't show up on time or they just are out of service most of the time.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie. I feel like the bus. I feel like the bus at this thing is beneath me. Like I would be the annoyed if I have to ride a bus like I have to come down to this level take the bus.
Speaker 1: You're telling us to someone who has to take the bus to campus every day.
Speaker 2: My fault, no lotto.
Speaker 3: I remember, I just came out straight of high school, right, because like I didn't use the bus like that before before I graduated high school. Because so take the Q twenty seven like ten minutes to my high school and then back. That's when the time I used to bus, really, I guess, and then I get and then like on like rare times, I'll take it to go to the movies. The one tend to go to the movies or whatever or yeah, that's it. That's it those two times. And I guess, like I ride the Q two to go my friend's house. But again it's not often whatever, right, but regardless, So so again I'm straight out of high school, right, and you know, I'm like, I'm a kid. I'm still broke, right, so I don't got money to be like Ryan or rail like that every single day, right, everything and stuff like that. But when I but but when I got my when when I got my job at the New York part of the Bruins, we I was I was taking dollar hubs. I was, I was taking a railroad so the so the so the so the so the do all that. And now I got a car now, so so to do all that and to go through the BUSAM stepped down because the bus I was miserable in this goddamn bus. I was.
Speaker 1: I still like, I got my permit. Man, I can't even be driving for I got my permit. It's just I'm taking lessons.
Speaker 2: You know, Oh, finish your license.
Speaker 1: You're saying, uh, yeah, I'm taking lessons to get my license.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna stay, don't like not to you and what you guys waiting for.
Speaker 3: I remember I was in class one time, right, I was like eighteen at b mcc right. It was a rainy day, not too bad, just mild rain. And I did this right then there are no classes. Decided to get up, get my stuff, gotta leave right during class, and I went to the d m V, hopping the train, went to the d m V, took my permit test, passed it right there. And then I ain't no studying nothing, just go and did the damn thing. Yeah, and then I took lessons to drive, and I got my license stuff like that, and like yeah, like I'm telling you, like I'm not gonna lie, so like just take hey lessons or whatever, right, right, so right, I promised you just like in school itself, right, the stuff you learn and the stuff you can and and and the way you gotta driving on the driving test is nowhere comparable to real life, and why he drives it that in real life. All I gotta do, all we gotta doing a test, right is drive on the block in a way that makes you look like you've done this for four million times. That's what I got that drive driving on the block. So we gotta drive to do. Don't fathom too slow, turn piece things on. You're good, you'll be all right. We're waiting for man, go do.
Speaker 2: The damn thing.
Speaker 3: Get you get your license up, I'm saying, especially New York, like get your get your license up, in saying especially Yeah. But yeah, I'm like cool, cool, cool. Let's finish up though, because I won't to like waste time. Yeah, all right, what else you got?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: So he was telling me about your plan, right, No, your your your your plan about you know what your plan do. That's being as being a wrestled right you started to get a job to save up and like do to afford wrestling school. Right. But we were talking off he all right, and it was telling me something along lines up.
Speaker 1: Hold on, you're breaking up.
Speaker 2: Like a.
Speaker 4: Hello, all right, there you go, I can all right, yeah, you know, it's not much i'd like to talk about. Just feel like, you know, with life as it is, some people just need to take a you know, mental break. You know, just take a break, clear your head, get into a positive state of mind, Lord willing, and yeah, because it's never good to get go into a job when you're already like not having a good mental state, or like your spirit or like your spirit is not like where you want it to be right now, because that could only lead to more negatives. So I feel as though I should take a sort of you know, mental mental health break before starting anything new.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, right, I appreciate. I apprecious mhm uh.
Speaker 3: So you talk about talk about right, all right, but tell me more about fight rusting bubble.
Speaker 1: Can you be more specific? Yeah? I can hear me, Like, can you be more specific?
Speaker 2: Okay, so.
Speaker 3: You know your day the standard. Tell me more yourself and your life. You no, outside of wrestling, and because you're and because you're.
Speaker 1: Racing, well, there's not much to release it.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm a college student, you know, right now, I'm a sophomore in college study in psychology.
Speaker 1: I'm an anime fan.
Speaker 4: Like I said before, there's not a lot about me is that I love church and wrestling. There's besides me being a full time student right now, and besides like me loving anime like and being a am hoping to be a psychologist. A lot of me is this, like this is what I want to be. Like it's not something like it's like yeah, everyone says like this is something you dream about, but like.
Speaker 1: Dreams and all like, this is all I want to do.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, cool, cool, all right, m hm and yours too, A good So now I'm too left to ask you. So this person used the hotline not nine one seven, two three five six, and they asked you, when, slash, how did you become.
Speaker 2: When?
Speaker 4: So as for the when of when I became a fan of wrestling, that was, like I said before, I would say sometime before middle school. So I was around the ages of seven to nine. And at the time I wasn't watching stuff like raw or anything like that. I was just scrolling on YouTube and I came across the video. Right, has to be nineteen right now, two thousand and fourteen, maybe before that, like thirteen fourteen. I'm back, I'm nineteen right now. So like twenty fourteen, I was like nine.
Speaker 2: Years old, well twelve years ago, twenty.
Speaker 1: Twenty four right now, and that was ten years ago.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's about right, that's about right. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I was just growing on YouTube and all of a sudden I came across this video. All I saw was like a ring and I.
Speaker 4: See like this big dude with tattoos and like and like braids going on his head and like just a crazy looking at his face. If you watch Wrestildent, you know who I'm going to say it was Umaga. I was watching one of his matches. He was one of the first wrestlers I had seen on YouTube, and I couldn't stop watching after especially as a kid who had like low like attention span, I couldn't take my eyes off of the screen watching them wrestle. And I just continue to watch different matches until I would say I got into sixth grade. That's when I started actually keeping up with their shows. Like I would go downstairs in my living room put on Monday Light Lot, Monday Night Live or SmackDown. I would just start watching both of them. At one point, I had a tag team title belt and I would be and I remember I was watching Raw and I would just have it right here and and would just go crazy every time I saw the shield or something like that.
Speaker 1: The shield was top ten year.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, okay, I had I think it was my mom. Somebody somebody got somebody gave me, like the world like the original World Championship Belt from w c W, the the big gold belt, and I got that.
Speaker 1: Nice one that.
Speaker 2: Like no people that had Yeah, yeah, I think somebody.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think somebody at her job right had it.
Speaker 1: Mhm amen.
Speaker 3: And I want when I want to go to diner, I'll think, Mom, do you want to come or do you want anything?
Speaker 1: Said?
Speaker 7: No, I'm good man, I'm gonna wanna.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna modify it because we're gonna go and help you. But people e or a w.
Speaker 4: So, and it's funny. This is something that I had mentioned to Jalen when I had when I had first learned about him being a wrestler. I had made him make a promise that like, one day, either we will get that at the same time, or we will meet each other, whether I'm there first or he's there first, in either raw or SmackDown, we will meet each other there one day. So we're so I'm always aiming for hire. You know, trust me, I'll be grateful if I could even get into LPW.
Speaker 1: But like everyone who's a wrestling fan always dreams of being on the big screens in Barclay Center in all around the world on either show, the A or B show, whether it's SmackDown or Raw.
Speaker 4: Everyone always if you're a wrestling fan, you've always had that dream one time you're seeing yourself walk down that walk down that ramp.
Speaker 3: So hm, okay, okay, cool, cool cool. Well that's all the questions you have, So I guess we're done. Last last thing to do that.
Speaker 4: So so, lp W always sells tickets for the shows twenty dollars a ticket. You could go to their account lp lp W Wrestling Legacy Pro Wrestling on Instagram. They have a link in their Instagram that sends you straight to their shop. Also the tickets for November fifteenth. If you want to get tickets to support a wrestler, specifically Jalen, you could go to his instagram at either Joker Jordan p or uh or at Jasper dot I Underscore Jasper dot Pierce. You could buy tickets from him or lp W. You know, even if you don't want to go to the show, you could always just donate, you know, twenty dollars, you know.
Speaker 2: So yeah, OKAYU plu plug yourself real quick.
Speaker 1: If you want to reach me. My Instagram is just my name, Jared Vieira's just all one word, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's j A r E d v E I R A indeed on Instagram. All right, cool cool cool, all right, cool cool cool. But but but and Alice, you know right now I preach coming on, I really do.
Speaker 1: Of course, I appreciate you for having me. H.
Speaker 2: We should shoot suit about it.
Speaker 6: Appreciated you didn't have to what I mean, you know, say early and some time on time is late and late it's unacceptable.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Ut you with that? Are You're right? You're right?
Speaker 3: But that that what I'm not to do right now. I'm right there, replay, but it should be up only know or the very or the varries fruit here podcast on the next day. I'm au right now, I'm confused. Oh it'll be good. It'll be good least