Speaker 1: There we go. That's better. Now you can hear me. Why, hello, there, We have a lot to cover tonight. It's gonna be a lot of fun. So let's get too started, please and oh look already in the house, Mike Burgess, I'll be here. Okay. Yeah, So that's uh, that's the YouTube side, all right, let's get things rolling. I gut stuff from doctor Clinton to talk about a bunch of stuff I picked up from Instagram. A lot of other things discussed. And remember there's still that coupon code for fifty percent off at doctor Glidden's membership site. Link is in the description. Lots of people have been signing up. They're taking advantage of as they're getting locked in for life for fifty five cents, fifty five cents a day to have doctor glyndon your doctor.
Speaker 2: Words for anyone who is not a Jew, derogatory terms meeting everyone else but us. So they want to harm as many goys as they possibly can.
Speaker 3: And look at their talmud. Their talmud says kill pemmer Hall. It's your religious duty to steal from them, to bring harm to them.
Speaker 4: Martin Luther, the.
Speaker 5: Man who created Protestant Reformation back in fifteen forty three, wrote a book called The Jews and their Lies.
Speaker 2: In this book he outlined toad coded Jewish doctors.
Speaker 3: Jewish doctors are here to poison us Germans. This is what he was saying in fifteen forty three, the Jews.
Speaker 5: And their lives, and their lives and their lime.
Speaker 4: Jews and their lives.
Speaker 6: Lives live.
Speaker 5: Shoes and are live are linnare line.
Speaker 7: Shoes live?
Speaker 4: What do you mark loo or no about these shoes?
Speaker 8: It's back in fifteen forty three.
Speaker 1: Okay, there we go. I try to do a fade out. Hopefully that works when you use certain devices. It doesn't let you fade out like a stream yard. It overrides your device that you're fading with like a dick. It's a milo. Let me get back and fix this. Now take it off that put this back on that's suppose to stay off. All right, there we go. Enough buttons on me nice? So yeah, the thing that you've seen in the picture there, let's see where we are, sir. I guess who we're looking. Okay, so that was me in the summertime last summer. So I haven't lost anything, I just maybe not as uh frim down I'm not doing my jogs because it's been raining, but I've been doing my four miles a day pretty much every day. Last night I didn't do it. Today I'll do five miles and do weight training. But the point of me putting this out here is because I'm getting back into the bodybuilding part of it. That's only though apparently according to coach Greg, it's not called bodybuilding until you are in a competition and you're on a stage. Otherwise you're just lived in weights. So if that's if that's the way we roll, if you're doing it's like no, because I go through hard dieting and all this sudd It's like I've been I was keto for fourteen months in my life, straight, What do you mean? You know what I mean? So it's like, don't don't diminish other people's efforts just because they don't have a fucking piece of paper to show for it. Anyway, Code Daniel fifty percent off Doctor Glidden's membership. You can see it on the actual outside here, but we're we're gonna look at this in our description too. So when you go over to Rumble, the only one that it's clickable on because YouTube's a jackass. You can click it right here, and if you hit show more, you can go to my website and doctor Glidden is right here. BFF is my is my personal Black Friday sale until the twelve until I'm sorry, till the fifteenth of December for my hot sauces. And that's a twelve percent off coupon. Take advantage of it now, over're on this side where my head's at, can they Why can't things be automatic or have somebody who does this shit for you? Anyway? So it was updated so it says use code Daniel for fifty percent off annual membership for a limited time. No other resource is as clinically verified as this one. The health recovery protocols found here are based on thirty seven years of doctor Glyndon's clinical experience as a licensed nutropathic physician. And then it says, see our show and because this old website does a cocks look, you gotta hit you got to highlight that right click, and hey, go to blah blah blah and then it'll take you there for real. Isn't that neat in that neat all? Right? Oh, that one got pretty popular. This thing's it's picking up the channel that's just exclusive to all the Doctor Monso, Doctor Glyndon stuff. It's picking up, it's picking up. I have the worst toothache in the planet right now. It's causing me a massive headache. It's making everything across the bridge of my jaw, my upper jaw, so basically my skull throb and pain. And it's weekend and the rain I'm sure probably doesn't help. But I chipped the tooth like some stupid caramel I was eating, and I all of a sudden I bit into something hard, like what the hell is that? And then I realized it was my tooth that just basically separated my back back back back molar. They took away my wisdom teeth like dick, So it's not the wisdom tooth.
Speaker 9: I guess.
Speaker 1: We got to get into that too and discuss there's potential, Like doctor Demonzo said, if you had your wisdom teeth, there's obviously you're not supposed to ever take out any part of your body. But they might actually come in sideways on purpose. Naturally, they might grow sideways and then tilt forward like that. So when they say, oh, it's coming in sideways, we got to get rid of it. That's just a lie, and I'm sure they're If they're dentists and they're not aware of that, then they're idiots. So there's a different reason for why they want to take your your wisdom teeth out. I wish I knew, I wish I knew everything when you have to when you're It doesn't matter what age you are. There's like no excuse that they'll murder somebody in your family, like my aunt, because you didn't know at eleven years old what to say to him. You they'll and you're in you're eight years old. If you don't know everything, your little brother gets fucking killed by doctors, like every fucking thing.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 1: It's so it's really easy to have a lifetime of regret come from that, right, always showing up late to the party with all the information that can't help anybody because everybody's fucking dead.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why we're doing this whole thing with doctor Peter Glynnon's membership site, so that maybe we can get this information out to people sooner than their thirties and forties, so that they don't go through a lifetime of indoctrination and become victims and abused and damaged or killed prior to being told the truth. And you can start your children off the correct way. Now, you don't just have to tell them, hey, look, this is how it is. What they're telling you it's not true. You can fill it with something else and show them what is true, and then you can show them results. And then you can prove not only that the other's way is harmful and damaging and wicked and evil and shortsighted and ignorant, but that the true way is life giving, beneficial, inexpensive, non invasive, and just makes so much more sense. That that is how God would have intended something. Not oh, if you want to get better you have to crawl through hell. That's very Jewish. That's very that that type of thought thinking is very talmudic. All right, that's that's not that's not normal. Did this whole suffering and and and you know, mixing the profane with the divine and this like God is both things type of No, he's not. He's he's love and he's pure and he's the benevolent creator. And you can have it's not lopsided, and you don't need evil to understand what what good is. That's nonsense. You just need to have a tether to the good, that connection with God that informs you. It makes you want to It's like a prayer, and you want to make them proud, and you want to do good to others and share that which you feel with others. Now, if you don't feel that, then what you share with others is probably pretty awful. And there's people like that walking around. We're going to talk about some of those people tonight. So just click on this. And if I'm on the right side still and I am this button that says members here, I think says log in if you're not already logged in. If it says log in and you're not a member yet, you'd click it and it'll bring you to something that looks like a sign up site. And these are the two, just to remind everybody. The other way to do this is once you click onto my link here, which is in just by going to my site or by going to lips. You can either click this right there. You know, I'm gonna try this in the in the YouTube and see what happens. Right now, I can't put a link into description because they don't let you do description links until after the video is done. I'm surprised it's not showing. I got it to go view view your channel. I'm gonna try this in the in the YouTube and see what happens. You guys are too nice, all right, So I'm gonna put this in here. Hopefully it doesn't take it away. It looks like you can see it, right, and then it's cold Daniel. Maybe it's maybe I'm the only one that can see it. They like to squash of these on people, and that's for fifty percent off. I'll pull up FTJ too. I don't think I moved. I guarantee you. I forgot to change all of the details in the FTJ because I didn't think about it, because uh yes, it's the same shit as last night as far as the everything, and there's no there's three people here. Well, you guys can see it on yours. It's easy. It's right here in the description in blue. And then my code is Daniel, so that what that makes it is sixteen dollars and sixty seven cents. It's actually sixteen dollars and sixty six cents plus zero point five. Since they don't make halfpennies or any pennies anymore. You heard about that, I'm sure then I just it up to sixty seven and I pay twenty four right now. But I get it. I also get a commission off my own my own membership, so it's like nine to twelve bucks or some twelve bucks. I think it ends up being or something like that. But yeah, the site has never been and the membership has never been this inexpensive, and it's worth quadruple that because of what you can do with it. Okay, so now I'm over here. This is the site that I was telling about as soon as you land on this page. So I'm going to start this over so I can show you from the beginning. You click on this or you click on my website. Okay, when you get to my website, you click his picture. When you click his picture, doctor Glyndon's picture, it'll take you here. If this doesn't say log in, and you click it and something pops up that allows you to become a member, just make sure that you put in apply the coupon when you check out and you see that the change or the discoun has been taken out. This is for the annual the Daniel code for the annual makes it fifty five cents a day and that's locked in for life. And now you have your doctor on retainer. It's like having a lawyer on retainer. And why do I say that, because that means you have access when you need it, at any time that you need it, and you can share it with others. And maybe if you want to go through the torment and torture of trying to show somebody something that they don't want to see, maybe you have to do that to intervene so you can protect someone in your family from harming themselves or their children whom you are also related to. So on this side, if you use the code ball Busters still B A A L B U S T E R S, that'll drop down to twenty nine. But if you use code Daniel on the annual membership with a capital D, just like a name like you a spell name, that brings it down to one ninety nine.
Speaker 6: And that is.
Speaker 1: Fifty five cents a day, which is ridiculously, ridiculously good, amazingly good, wonderfully good. Best it's been ever since I can remember, and I've been doing these shows with Doctor Glidden for three plus years now, So the new content page just to start here to see how this site works and to get access to our most recent content. Now, this is going to be the one you're probably going to be using as a reference most of the time. And even though it looks like a list, oh this is what is this?
Speaker 8: This list?
Speaker 1: Well, how else would you do it? A bunch of little cubes, a bunch of little thumbnail pictures maybe, but some of them are written out, and some of them are video, Like the programs are not going to be videos are gonna be written out. And like we talked about yesterday when I showed this to you, tonsilitis, which is what they took my out of my my nephew yesterday. Tonsils and adenoids. Oh they've been spoleen for a long time and he's has hard hard time breathing and it throw closes up at night and he has to wake and wakes himself up. Well, then find out what's causing the inflammation. Find out what and it's apparently ringworm. Come to find out. So calcium is a big deal.
Speaker 9: Got to have that.
Speaker 1: And it says MD cause unknown, MDIE cause calcium magnesium and it'll make it three deficiencies, and then it says something about click on the button for ringworm. I got where I said that? Where did I say that? Oh, I'm on the wrong one. That's a torqulitis. This is tonsilitis. Yeah, these two videos. So it says bacterial infection is what the ND say antibiotics, and that kills your gut, your gut microbiome and they never try to replace it, replish it, and that's awful. And then bad things happen inside of you. ND cause a weekend immune system, which allowed the bacteria to gain a foothold. So why is why is the immune system weekend? He says, see discussion under section under ringworm what to do to attempt to make yourself healthy if you have been diagnosed with dring worm And then all this So now you have this information and it tells you this is what's important about this. And this is how his book is set up too, in the back of it, like on the last section of it. And this is just how his attempt to cure what holistic medicine book was. And this is kind of like the part book three of his newest book, is that it gives you a one hundred and something different, whatever labels that the doctor's going to tell you what is wrong with you, and we'll all have a generic everybody gets the same type of medicine response to it, or the same type of treatment, or you don't get to say no to this type of treatment if you get diagnosed with that type of deal. He'll show you what the MD's are going to say and what they're gonna do to you and how they're gonna harm you. And then they'll say this is what the nd A good one, good nature pathic doctor him, him, him specifically would do this. Why I say that because there's a lot of nds who went through the ND school that aren't really d's because they were taught some bullshit green allopathy. Now, so doctor Glynn has been doing this for thirty seven years. He's been doing it the right way for that long. So you have access to him and his bind Okay, you get his book if you want it too. You get twenty percent off. Once you remember whether you're dealing with an infectious disease, the strategy is threefold or whenever we are deliver a treatment to kill the bug, deliver a treatment to alter the environment of the body so that it is no longer high hospitable to the bug, deliver treatment to upregulate the immune system. When it comes to infectious diseases, the mds pay no attention to immune system strength nor to the environment of the body. Their treatments focused one hundred percent on killing the bug and you. This is one of the reasons that antibiotic resistant bacterial infections are rising like a plague. Bugs are smart. They will adapt and change to survive. If all you are doing to try to eliminate them is shooting them with bullets, they will construct armour to protect themselves. Antibiotics have always been heralded as one of the allopathic medicines greatest triumphs and successes. The downside to this one sided treatment is only now becoming apparent, as the antibiotic wondered children of allopathic reductionism are rapidly beginning to lose their effectiveness. A sophisticated naturopathic treatment of any infectious process pays attention to all three legs of the treatment. We kill the bug with herbs or silver hydrosols. We up regulate the immune system with vitamins, minerals and herbs. Nine essentral nutrients we establish a healthy environment in the body which makes it difficult for the bugs to feed and breed. With homeopathy, diet a medical nutrition. This is why we succeed and the empts fail. By the way, this name of this condition is misleading. It has nothing to do with worms. It's a fungal infection that for some reason grows in a circular shape. Okay, now you know, and knowing is half the battle. Geei Joe Argentine. Spray this. Spray this directly onto the side a sight of the infection every three hours while awake. Now, I don't know if that would be topical or internal, so like if it's your tonsils, I don't know if it would be Okay, so don't do that unless you talk to doctor Guddin first. But the ultimate EFA is hear that riddle rattle. I got this and I got good news too. I told everybody yesterday. But if you weren't here yesterday, See this is the it's green so it's hard to see it. But this is the EFA. Plus this is the youngevity version of it. But it doesn't matter if I do that or not, because it's still the It's the green that makes it see through. So oh look, I fucked that up too. Hold on, let me fix that. Both both are up at the same time. Let's get rid of the video capture. No no, no, no, no, there we go, or I could go like this and get rid of that one so you can see. But this is I took three of these today. I burned a little bit of fish flavor, but this is probably Let me see what the size of this is. Does it tell you what the milligrams are? I don't think it does mm hmm. One soft gel doesn't tell you the miligrim size, but I would have to guess that this is probably the same amount, or maybe it's maybe it's even smaller than the twelve hundred milligram cod little oils that they have already as a well. So let's since we segued that way sort of, let me show you this real quick though. We'll finish this part up and then i'll move over to that. So this is why it's really important to have his sight available to you.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 1: I could have used it if I had known that my nephew is going to be put under the knife in his fuck goddamn throat to have things cut out of him, do you honest, like, what do you what do people think? Do they think that everything's so clean and like it's like a magic that they don't make mistakes, that they don't cut into things that they shouldn't, that they they even have any give two shits, but not something gets infected afterward, or if it was necessary to do this in the first place, or what's going to happen to the child now that his canary has been removed from the coal mine that was telling his body, you know, alerting his body that something wasn't right because they were getting swollen all the time. Oh well, then just cut him out, just kill the canary. Then you don't have to listen to it, right, stupidest idea. And of course, like I said, his mother's a nurse. So there you have it. So the Live Q and A another very important page on this.
Speaker 6: Just like.
Speaker 1: He's with us on Wednesdays, on Tuesdays and Thursdays he does his and he used to do a radio show with Collins that he hosted himself, and it was a great show. It was awesome. I've had a chance to listen to a few of them that I'm actually they're really good and what's great about it is homeopathy doesn't change once you understand it. Like maybe the person in particular would have different needs because of their symptoms being slightly different than someone else's, why they would need a different hobiopathic. So it has to be it has to be personalized to the person, has to be tailored to you as far as the nature pathic remedy goes. But everybody should be hatting ninety central nutrients. Those haven't changed. Everybody should be getting rid of the twelve bad foods that hasn't changed. You see what I mean. So there's baseline things that you can do. And I'm going to be oh receiving my Turk Builder Max from that greg u st website. I'm going to do a test on it. There's forty there's forty pills in it. It's going to come probably I'll probably take two a day until they're gone. So I'll do a twenty day run on that. And I'm gonna be doing a three day fast leading into it, and then keto for two months and that picture that you see, I should be getting bigger than last time and uh hopefully more cut too, because I'll be doing the elliptical every day, even during the three days that I'm fasting, I'll do as much as I can until I peter out. And then like I said, like this, this, uh, this isn't where you ask your questions. This is where you talk to each other. Like the name Bob, that's his like conductor or coordinator guy. He has people. I don't have people. And then the the show starts kind of like where my head is right now, in this corner. There's a little ask button that pops up, and that's where you type in your question and just submit it and then leave it open in case you ask the other questions, you can answer it in the same box. All right, So doctor Peter Glennon now for the nine the Essentials before I go on to the new stuff that we got to talk about tonight, which is gonna be very interesting. And my tooth is so sore, it's so so si you know what they call that word. I can't think right now because it's hurt so much distracting there you go, funny, that would be the word. I gotta stop following that person. They're on Bishue and they constantly, like every day, there's three fucking pop ups from stuff that they posted I don't care about them, man, I like it anymore. I said hello to them and they or said a little back, and I knew them from like Joshu time and like, okay, well, why am I supporting you with the freaking follow then? Anyway? Cheaper than last time. Now, from from now until December first, you can use code Daniel for fifty percent off. And then there's doctor Glynnon's membership site link. Okay, you have to do by December first. Today's already the twenty second, eleven, twenty two. You know what the University of that is, right, this is the day. This is the day they took out JFK joos. Yeah, in our government, because you know, CIA was kind of built for them, for the for the demonic saternal banking cult of child sacrifice. Yeah, Mike says. It's literally a two hundred dollars discount for the year membership. No brainer, glad I took advantage, Yes, sir, mister Garland, thank you. Yeah, so Daniel for fifty percent off the annual. And like I said, this is the window that's once it closes. If you ever wanted to be on this and understand and appreciate the nature and the value of being a member and having access to this information you appreciate and understand or you don't even have to fully understand it as long as it works right, it doesn't require you to know it. But it's nice to know so you know, you understand the process so you can maybe get more out of it and learn and for you, you know, I mean like you could take these ideas and concepts and build and build your own philosophy or your own understanding off of it. But it's not necessary to have that in order to appreciate it. To benefits and how it was non invasive, wasn't poison, didn't harm you, didn't bankrupt you, didn't cause you to have to go to someplace. And now I'm going to show you this because I'm gonna show you the difference what happens when you don't have doctor Glyndon as your primary or your first line of defense, your first your first go to before you go anywhere else. I gotta show you this. It's gonna make you sick. Hopefully I can find it quickly because I had it set up for somebody some other video to show first. But now now I think I think we need to do this one. Oh my god, my tooth. There's some funny ones in here tonight. We're gonna make it fast and loose and fun. Is that a Can I do that? Okay? So let's go back up. Did way now?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 1: My teeth killing me? Sometimes they are not bad, and today is not that day. Fox segment. I need, I needed, I need a homeopath that probably there probably is one that would make the pain stop. There was, there was one that stopped the excruciating pain in my kidney. Am I from into the passageway from the kidney stone? I should say, There's a lot of interesting ones in here, but them Hopefully I can get to the one that I wanted to show you, you know, relatively small short period of time. Oh my god, my tooth. Here it is okay. Now the alternative Okay again, I gotta put myself under side. Now the alternative or what people would default go to.
Speaker 6: This is the r m D.
Speaker 1: This is this is what these demons. This isn't fake. This is one example, and I guarantee you it will spark fear and horror in you because I know you've gone through a similar experience or we had been in the room while someone else was being threatened this way. We've all gone through the covid era and we're still in it because they're not done with us yet. This type of behavior is this cult. You want to stay away from these people as far as possible. You don't want them to know anything about you, and certainly not your child, because the moment that they decide arbitrarily through their fucking bullshit schemes and tests, that you have to do something because they said so, this isn't chemo, this isn't a cancer diagnosis. Listen to anything that they tell you. They will call authorities that still children if you don't do what they tell you. Who the made them king? And how is it that these fallible, very fallible, completely misguided, demonic assholes can have that smug of an attitude.
Speaker 8: Listen to this.
Speaker 1: This is why it's so important to me that you know about doctor Glidden, and why it's so important that I do these shows and that I started my entire channel trying to warn people of this wicked, demonic cult that wants to stab you with poison and inject it into you and hit hit that plunger like like Dershowitz said to plunge to plunge a needle into your arm.
Speaker 13: You're going to.
Speaker 14: Force me to put my kid on ADHD medicine or else you're going to call CPS on me.
Speaker 7: I never said anything about.
Speaker 11: Mandy for your key.
Speaker 15: No.
Speaker 1: No, she said forcing because I don't want, you know, because she doesn't want the weight of the law, which is against anything that's lawful. This is the weight of authority, false authority, to come down on her and pull her family apart if she doesn't say yes, that's that is the same thing as force. It's like holding a bat or a gun and saying I'm not threatening you, but I am gonna use this if you If you say no, I am gonna press the trigger. I'm not threatening you. I'm suggesting that you take my advice and poison your child. And if you don't, I'm gonna press this trigger. It's not a threat. I'm just gonna leash my hounds. I can see all these dogs I have on lens. I'm gonna let go of them, and I'm gonna I'm gonna make them real hungry and give them your scent, and then you're gonna have to deal with them. When I go back to my life and don't think of another moment about you, and I'll sleep soundly while the dogs are out ravenously chasing you down in that scenario. And that metaphor works pretty well when it comes to authorities who have are completely mindless savage animals. And that's I'm not trying to be mean to animals when I say that. But police officers and authority who gives themselves authority, they don't give it. It's all about human misery. Remember, follow the misery. The money is inconsequential to the people on the top. Follow the misery, and then you will find this cult in action working through your all of your municipal you know, tools of government, most especially in your police force CPS, which I only like saying out loud. I've been hesitating saying that because I even like saying it. I don't like saying those three letters together terrifies me.
Speaker 7: But your kid, all these madats like.
Speaker 16: It's best for your kids.
Speaker 17: I'm trying to do you a favor, not even doing it was best for your child.
Speaker 18: And if you say that, I will be forced to.
Speaker 8: So you are forcing me.
Speaker 14: You're saying either on medication that they don't need CPS.
Speaker 1: You what you're doing right now is jopardizing your kid, because where the hell does this come? Where does he come off with that?
Speaker 11: This?
Speaker 1: This is all fantasy land. First of all, fuck the N word and in this room and the tattooed nword next to him. But is this fucking is this? Is this an episode of OZ or are we actually witnessing something here?
Speaker 6: Like? What is this?
Speaker 1: And why is he taking that type of tone because he hates because he hates white women, maybe that could be it, and he definitely hates white children, I'm sure. So he's like, my hands are tied. I'm be forced to call them in because you're not gonna do what I because he is so godly that his poisonous medications for ADHD, which is a bullshit Uh, it's a bullshit diagnoses, as they all are in the first place. Now take this poison or I'll call CPS. Well, if he's threatening CPS already, trust me, a social worker is already going to be notified because he went there. He went there's going to be make sure she doesn't miss a wellness check because then we'll call CPS. Now it's every little fucking thing we tell her to do. She better do it, and she better do it promptly, or we're going to call We're going to unleash the hounds on her. Who the hell is he to have that type of power. He went to school to get indoctrinated into a cult. He is a cult member who is not doing anything to help anybody. And the gas lighting and the invertedness of this whole thing, the inversion of it all to make good bad poison helpful rather than harmful. This is just it's such a mental gymnastics thing. It's you are literally living in a black mirror or a Twilight Zone episode. The only problem is there's real life consequences to this. Their delusion is our reality. Their their misguidedness is so they're so confident in it. It feels like it's on purpose, because how are the Why would anybody ever talk to another person like this? Why would anybody be so smug that they would think that this child did did they even contemplate nature? Like before these drugs came along, were people just like bad parents because they didn't have ADHD medicine for their children, they didn't have retolin. I mean, she's fighting the wrong fight here. You take the prescription and then you don't give it to your child. That's one way to do it, is that way. There's no friction and anybody's all their flags don't go up. But you don't go here in the first place. You go to doctor Glynnen and you say, hey, listen, my son seems hyper. Well, let's look at us what he eats and what he's not getting. Those are the first two things. It's not we're gonna put him on a drug. No, this is retarded. No, let's see what he's eating. Because allergies. They there's these tests where children were completely fine, common normal. They had something the eight a certain thing I don't know if it was a sugar or whatever. A lot of times it had some sound of sugar in it, but they had an inflammation in the brain like allergy reaction to it, and they became like little demons and they were flipping out and going crazy. And then when that wore off, they were quiet little angels again. And it happened, and they showed this in the in the documentary Doctor Glitnon's actually shown this and that was just freaking food. Now you're gonna put drug into the child's brain. Without even trying to figure out whether or not there was a food issue in the first place that was causing the misbehaving. That was maybe you needed and you had a deficiency. You know, even if it was a developmental thing, like the child was developing in the womb and the mom didn't have enough VFAs or or whatever. The mom didn't have enough of this or that the other thing, there's still ways after it's not it's not gonna make it perfect because you know certain things you had to have nutrients at the time of development in order for everything to work out right when it was being grown. But there's still ways with homeopathy and nutrition to mitigate those imbalanced well I don't not say imbalances, but you understand, I mean the instabilities and the people's behavior. You don't need these drugs. You don't ever need these drugs. There's a reason why Adderall and Riddle and are used recreationally, and there's there's other psychiatric medicine out there that you're like going through. I accidentally took one because I didn't realize it was the wrong bottle one time, and it was some other person's medicine at a that who used to live at that house is like an ex girlfriend's place, and that I had one of them. I hope it wasn't pro Zach. I don't know what the hell it was what she said it was, but it was like the most horrifying experience I ever had in my life.
Speaker 19: It was just like.
Speaker 1: All like overwhelming despair and just awkward, horrible feelings all the time. This is something that they do to people. I couldn't. I couldn't believe it the way like how I was feeling and what I was how I was thinking. How if it was an antidepressant, it did the opposite. And that's again once again, I'm going to get back to this because this is just horrible and sad and scary, and I gotta get up and say hello, I just heard the dog bark and I need to go pat But yeah, doctor Clintence membership is here for us all, and it's so cheap that it's not even it's not even an it's not even like a question or a consideration. You just do it now because now's the time to do it, and then you have it rather than not have it, and it's going to pay you back a million times over. And when he prescribes something to you. It's going to be like an eight to ten dollars what do you call it? What they call those things hemeopathic preparation. And there's a couple that I've had listed. I need to go back into all my episodes and write down all the ones that he said to me in the past. I've gotten most of the time. Sometimes I didn't because it was not let's put it this way, if I had other bills I had to pay that month or that week, or my daughter needed something. Dad was the last person who ever thought about himself. So I was like, well, that's you know, with the shipping or whatever. It's another twenty five bucks that I don't have to spend because I as you know this, that or the other thing is coming up or whatever the case may be. So sometimes I haven't gotten them if they weren't easy enough to just go get at uh sprouts. But a lot of these things you can find at sprouts. One of the ones he wanted me to take from my shoulder because it's still messed up. I just learned the other day is still messed up. One of the reason why I stopped doing bench pressing. I'm gonna have to go do this from now on and not straight up very heavy because there's something going on here that I need a chiropractor to look at it. There's a lot of things going on in my back and stuff. So anyhow, I didn't get that one because it was coming from the UK and this shipping was like making it triple the price. And I was like, yeah, I don't I don't know, I don't know if I'm gonna do that. So that was the only reason, because the only place that came from was this place that started a letter you and see if I can tell you what it was. Now, it's like anna deal for me letters. Well, so let's finish this up. And like I said, it's just now's the time. I asked for this specifically for people in the audience. We have a bigger audience now. I specifically asked if we could do this for a limited time, and I didn't even expect him to come back with a fifty percent off keep on. I just asked if we could maybe make a little bit better discount on the annual so people could get in and then lock it in and then they'd have all the access that we have and it's easier for them to, you know what I mean, go through it. It's a lot people aren't even taking advantage really of the phone call sessions that we have on the live and I guarantee you it's because most people are working during the time that we do it. But that's okay because if you're remember on this site, then he does one at eight o'clock Central, which is like seven o'clock here, six o'clock on the on the on the West coast, and it's only nine o'clock on the East coast. So I mean you can you can bake that one if you're working during the day, So on Tuesdays you can make that one. You could ask them your questions there. You can ask them your questions on Wednesday if you're available at that time, or you can send it to me on you know what. Another way you can do this is, I'm buying me a coffee. The problem is I got to change my email address so I see them because I don't really use that account anymore. But I'm buying a coffee you I want to see do I have it in this one? I think I do.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So if you can't make the show, you can send me a question for doctor Glitten on Wednesdays and just go through buy me a coffee, then I'll have it. If you have clothes in your spice cabin and to chew on a couple and let the juices sit in your mouth for a while and spit like your drip like you're dipping. It works temporarily for tooth uh like a nerve pain or whatever. Thank you, Mike. I hope that's I hope that I don't have clothes though, fortunately, like I don't make ham very often, so I having clothes, Oh my god hurt. So I wish I wasn't thinking about it. Again. Yeah, so you can do that on the buying me a coffee thing, but then on Thursdays he does one like that early in the day that kind of like the our Wednesdays. But the Tuesdays you can make. But again, like I said, having access to that so your default impulse, you get to change your behavior and your and your routine and your uh instinctive reflexive act of calling your doctor or taking your daughter or your son or whatever to a doctor so that they can do something like this to you rather than let this happen instead of getting stuck in the system and having the system know you too well and then come after you and then try to tear your parent family apart like the demons that they are completely indifferent to their own evil banality of evil that like Scott, Sharon and I talked about. Then you just go to doctor Lynnon and you explain it to them with him, and then you look at it, or you know, start by looking at a site to see if there's anything that makes sense that would sound kind of like what you're little one or yourself or feeling. See if you can find a video on it, and if you need if you don't have, you know, if you have something where you just this this lift, this list of symptoms like hyperactivity, that would be something you could say to him and you'd find information on it. Like I'm pretty sure even if I go like this right now and I go to Lead Big Farm Behind and I go to members and I go to Health Recovered Protocol, I'm sure there's an ADHD in here somewhere right right there, there's a video unknown probably genetic is what the mds, retarded MD say, and the solution amphetamines. He says, we used to call this speed in the seventies ND cause nutrient deficiencies in the mother while she was pregnant, see what I mean. But also not always that, not always is that is that the cause because it could be a food thing too. Elevated levels of environmental toxins. So these are the differences one of the things. So this is first first potential for the reason. Nutrient deficiencies in mother while she is pregnant. Elevated levels of environmental toxins, including lead in the body of the pregnant mother. Blood sugar metabolism trouble caused by mineral deficiencies and or too much sugar consumption e FA, and cholesterol deficiencies. And now you're at aase. You didn't have to go to your end, your medical doctor, your MD, your cultish MD. You were put at ease with a simple solution simplified the problem rather than them tell you life is so uncertain that us as mds have no idea what it is. But here's some drugs, and here's some really strong drugs. And by the way, when your kids are on psychiatric meds for too long, they get crone disease, which means their internal organs in their intestinal track the thing that is your second brain, which may actually be your first brain for all we know as far as the neuron level. Yeah, that starts a rod out of your body and while you're alive because of all this stuff that's passing through it. All of our drugs have a nice day. There's a perfect one to one ratio, like one to one comparison between psychiatric drugs crone disease. So the ninety essentral nutrients some sweeties potentially, and your child should be on the completely good to go, and if he needs another homeopathic to go with it, awesome. That's when you talk to doctor Glynden. But now you don't have to go to that end the MD, the medical doctor versus the nature pathic doctor, which is doctor Glydden. You don't have to even go there at all. You don't have to waste the copey, you don't have to be hassley, you don't have to be talked down to, you don't have to experience, even if it's kind of like a bland experience where the doctor doesn't even look up for half a second and he's in and out of the room and it just gives you a prescription and you walk out like you don't have to go through all that and you know, strange behavior and subjecting yourself to this when you could have just come here.
Speaker 16: I'm not trying to sit.
Speaker 7: Here arguing with you.
Speaker 4: I'm not the face of the doctor was best for you.
Speaker 1: I'm the doctor, So I tell you what's best for you and your kid.
Speaker 9: Fuck that.
Speaker 1: No, No, the doctor is not also your counselor is not also your you're religious cult leader, although that's how they act this. I can't tell you what the problem is or how it was caused, but I'm telling you that if you don't accept my solution, I'm going to tear your family apart and have your children stolen. What world do we live in? He can't even explain what causes it, but he's going to force a solution on you, a quote unquote solution. I say solution because a problem reaction solution, right, And we're setting ourselves up with the problem. We're setting ourselves by what that's This is the this is the formula.
Speaker 20: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know where you're scared, you're concerned, you have you went to the doctors because you are a good parent, because you're concerned about your child. They turned that around to being if you're if you're not a good parent, I mean, if you are a good parent, you'll do what I say. Well, how about having discernment. Oh, I'm the doctor, I'm smarter than you, is what they're saying. I'm telling you, this is my this is my wheelhouse. Don't even try to think with your logic and your observational blah blah blah. I'm the doctor. I give everybody the same goddamn thing, and have complete ignorance to symptom symptomology. And I don't need to know your history. I don't need to know what kind of deficiencies you has in you. I don't need any of that because I am I'm a freaking mystic. No, no, no, no, no, no, what insanity is this you?
Speaker 14: But I don't understand because my child has not shown any symptoms of ADHD, and I'm asking if I can get a second opinion, and you're telling me no, either put my child on medication or you're calling CPS.
Speaker 7: That's forcing You asked.
Speaker 11: About second opinion opinion?
Speaker 1: Did you hear that shit? I'm your first and your second opinion, he asked for a second opinion. I am your second opinion, I'm the doctor this fucking nigger. Sorry, but let's call it what it is. This guy's even surprised. He was like, I can't believe this motherfucker's saying this ship.
Speaker 4: No, you're not you Okay, all right, Well first, why I'm your doctor.
Speaker 1: If you don't trust your doctor, then you shouldn't be you know, coming, Well then okay, give her an opportunity to leave without you calling CPS. Then, you fucking scumbag. Do you understand how this is a trap? Going to these people can opens you up to this type of insanity. It's illogical. It shows how ignorant and unintelligent they are, how how unwise they are, how illogical they behave where they're gonna they're going to bend in twist a lot, you know, reality to suit their position like a sophist, to suit their position where they're always right and infallible regardless of what they're doing. Is because your title dictates your behavior, right, Your title means that all others must bow beneath you because they don't have doctor at the o of the name. They're not they're not completely invalid people. Why are doctors become doctors?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 1: If everybody else is such so worthless, what's the point of saving him? If that's if that's actually what they thought they were doing, but they're not. They're actually poisoning them. And now you understand why the doctors become doctors, for why why the system wants doctors, because they know that if they actually do these practices on anybody and recommend these things and prescribe these drugs, they'll be culling the population and they won't even have whether the doctor's aware of it or not, the system understands exactly what's going on. That's the whole point, which is crazy for you to think that he.
Speaker 14: Wouldn't if I trusted my doctor, my doctor wouldn't be threatening me with calling people that would be trusted.
Speaker 1: My doctor areat I'm trying to do with For if your kid, how do you know what? Kick this guy? He's like he's nervous as ship like. He doesn't say anything, but his body language is his gestures. If you love your kid enough, listen to the manipulation.
Speaker 10: Here.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you what's best for you and your child. You're telling me what's best. You can recommend a drug that's commonly prescribed for what you've mislabeled as ADHD because you think you know something like there's all right, fine, send me ten grams of ADHD oh, because it doesn't exist, it's non tangible, it's it's just a concept for a bunch of symptoms that you prefer not to look at. So you can just categorize things and make your job and your process go faster as you're racking up the bundy having put people on drugs that you get a bonus or a kickback for. None of that's even the point, really, except for the simple fact that this guy's attitude is simply, if you don't do what I say, I'm going to power trip on you. And you're a white woman and I'm a black guy. And if that's has anything to do with it, but it's seems like it does. And they're talking about a white child, which I'm pretty sure mister you know zero dark thirty over here is probably not the most lovable toward you know what I mean. So he's gonna put them on drugs, and if you don't take the drugs, he's gonna call people that try that take children away from families. And if you love your kid enough, you're gonna take the You're gonna make the kid take the poison. How does that make sense? If you love your child enough, you'll give him this rat poison because I'm the doctor and I prescribed it. Well, if it's rat poison, yeah, yeah, yeah for rats. Well wait a minute, that is actually a prescription drug, isn't it. It's called prozac, right because fluoride sodium fluoride is in prozac and they use that for rat poisoning. So that wasn't even that wasn't even a metaphor.
Speaker 7: Don't tell me if I love my kid or not. That's my kid, that's my kid, that's your kid. But I understand that I'm the doctor.
Speaker 8: But does that fine?
Speaker 9: Talking down?
Speaker 1: Kindescetting? You understand that I'm the doctor. My role in this play is doctor. That means everybody bows to me and does what I say because I'm smarter than you, because I'm the doctor. You see, don't you get it? My argument is, I'm the doctor. How do I I don't understand how you don't understand this? My argument is I'm the doctor. What the fuck does that even mean? No, this is this is not an invol so it's an involuntary procedure. It's an involuntary act. The parents no longer have the right to choose. And this is what we need to get into. Ever since Adoption and Save Families Act of nineteen ninety seven, they have used and this was a Hillary Clinton bill, they have used CPS to destroy families on purpose and resell their kids. Now, in addition to that, Hillary Clinton's also the same person who said the state should be should be raising your children, not the parents. The parents are inconsequential. So now you have to you have to claim notice of claim, notice of whatever, notice of of status yourself and your child as your property until the age of eighteen. That you do not belong to any municipality, You don't belong to any hospital, you don't belong to anything. I've done this when they wouldn't let me get my operation on my broken wrist because I wouldn't let them swab me for their other murderous fraud that they were pulling on people. I'm like, I'm not I don't want you to touch something something within my in my mouth. I don't know what you're rubbing into me, and I don't know what you're taking that sample out from so you're it's like, you know, trespass and and whatever the health you know, the battery it would be too because they're touching me. I don't want to be touched. And God knows what type of fraud you're gonna do with it or what you're gonna do with that sample. I don't. I don't authorize that if you, And I said, I will make a reasonable concession with you, which is another portion of this that they but they denied it is that I will go next door to lab Corp, which you guys use lab Core for your test and do the spit test, even though I know this is a complete fraud, but that's my compromise, or it might I will make a concession to do that instead. And they said, no, we don't, We're not doing that. So you're gonna you're gonna deny a broken hand that they said needed pins and plates and ship because because I wouldn't spit and play the game, or because I went and let them swab me and play the game of God knows what type of nano ship they're gonna rub onto me, and God knows what kind of a lie they're gonna tell that we get closer into breaking my family apart when they say, oh, you gotta ge quarantine now because we determined that you have blah blah blah inside you. That's not real. Well, no, how about we just skipped the whole process and I say fuck off?
Speaker 18: Right?
Speaker 1: So that happened in twenty twenty eighty one, I think something like that. That's why the reason why that finger doesn't point straight anymore, because they wouldn't. It wasn't as stupid. But it doesn't. It doesn't matter, And that's why that thumb is way out like this instead of like that.
Speaker 9: It's like this.
Speaker 1: It doesn't it's the palm. The hand is all that sits wrong. It's like a hand that my thumb isn't basically set in the wrong spot.
Speaker 11: Was best for your kid? You know, I'm literally.
Speaker 1: I'm showing you the results of our bullshit study, of our bullshit test that.
Speaker 8: What what did you what did you.
Speaker 1: What did you test them for? Attention span or a blood test? Like I don't understand what you're talking about. I'm showing you, showing you the proof here that we read our way in a certain way because and we determined that it has a meaning. Rather it have no rather than having no meeting whatsoever. Because let's put it this way. Let's say you're in the middle of an allergic reaction, a shocked to your system and it makes you sweat and shake and whatever, have a high blood pressure. So if they take your blood pressure at that point, oh, you have high blood pressure, you have hyph pertension. Well, okay, after the allergic attack is over and they're calm, why didn't you want to take their blood pressure again to see maybe it was just because it was during a it was caused by the episode that they were they were going through. This is all common sense for most people, but this is not how doctors think. No, they already heard high blood pressure, and there's drugs be thrown at you for that, and there's there's you know, obligations for you to take them apparently, and you say so, they would they wouldn't even be They wouldn't consider that maybe the child may have eaten something or just had a bunch of candy or whatever the case may be, that they're hyper for some other reason, or that they have anxiety, maybe they have trauma. Maybe the mom is I don't see the dad, maybe he's at work. Maybe he's not. Maybe the reason why they're they're threatening CPS in the first place because she's a single mom, and they're targeting the single mom because they know that there's no man there to fight back harder and make it harder for the courts to take him. That's what I theory that they target single moms and single dads, which single dads are easier to demonize, and then you call them conspiracy theorists. When they don't want to take poisons or may or subject their children to poison, they could, they get labeled as conspiracy theorists and great waiting extremists and get put in the psychiatric or forced psychiatric care while they steal their children. Anyway, this is how sick the system is.
Speaker 14: You're going to force me to put my kid on ADHD medicine or else you're going to call.
Speaker 7: CPS on me.
Speaker 1: There we go. Now if I can scroll down to the other thing. Oh man, my tooth is so painful. Oh no, that's not the one. But that's a good, good thing. This is cool. We'll talk about that later. The Fat Frog's taxis every found inside French mansion that had been sealed for one hundred years that's clever and creative. They're fencing. It's on God, that's so funny that that needs to be repurposed as like a.
Speaker 8: What do you call it?
Speaker 1: A profile picture or something that should become the that should become a ball bussers thing?
Speaker 19: Is this it?
Speaker 1: No? I must have to go back up and then ah, yeah, okay, I thought it came after or before when we were just that. This isn't pain in the fucking sack. I hate you having to do this. Time is wasted doing this ship. So there's the one we just launched. There's a lot of fun went on here for tonight.
Speaker 9: Here we go.
Speaker 21: Yes D.
Speaker 22: There's no such thing as O c D. There's no such thing as ADHD. Those are noble lies. Two basically give the excuse too in the end of the day to medicate people and big farmers in charge of a lot of that. If you understand take PTSD for example, what that really is is grief. You are fighting a war, you lost your buddy. You have a certain amout of survival, guilt because you made it back they didn't. How do you deal with grief? Grief is a real thing, but grief is part of life and if you can't navigate grief, you can't live life. But if you clinic clinical define that, you can give them a pill, a series of medications, and they end up in La homeless on the sidewalk.
Speaker 23: This is.
Speaker 22: In regard to children.
Speaker 4: It's the most.
Speaker 22: Deadly thing that's been unleashed on children medication. We're trying to make clear to parents that.
Speaker 6: Behavior is.
Speaker 22: Essentially the result of choices that kids make, and if you parent them properly, they'll make right choices.
Speaker 21: But if you blame it on some.
Speaker 22: Something other than their choices, and you identify them as having something they can't do anything about but medicate it, you literally are turning your child into a potential well not only a potential drug addict, but maybe a potential criminal because they never learned how to navigate life in a socially acceptable way.
Speaker 16: ESD.
Speaker 22: There's no such thing as OCD.
Speaker 1: So what that doctor was doing right there in the previous video was completely utterly evil. Something like that, Yeah, don't have mod You want to do something, go ahead and do it. But I'm not. I'm not doing extra things.
Speaker 24: Yeah, the.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, Rascal, I'm sitting down doing something I don't want to hear you mewing, mister h all right, we're gonna get back to this. There's a couple of videos I pulled out as well. See not that one, let's do this the one. No, that's not that's just these.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 18: I had this on my.
Speaker 1: YouTube channel, broken up, cut up, changed a little bit to make it shorter. It was like a I don't know if it was a seven minute video or something like that, and I it was on my it was on my awesome Hot Sauce channel and I got to like eight thousand views on it, and then they just took it down after being up there for like a year and said I was in violation of something. This is how ridiculous and how demonic these Jews are. And I'm going to say it like that, because that is if you if you say, oh, it's the FBI, the CIA, that this that the other thing, that's Google, It's the Google man, It's the Alpha bet Agency, It's it's the Alphabet company, Alphabet, It's it's all the same thing. It's the it's the moneyed hands of media, and and when it comes to YouTube, it's literally federal. These are these are people who are very, very have very very bad and ill intent for mankind, for Americans, for anybody in their native country or in the rival country perspective. Countries, they hate you. They are working on ways to criminalize the innocent so they can harm and cause more and more harm. And in the meantime, they don't want you influencing anybody in the ways that they don't want them influenced. So if you have some positive information that's telling the truth about health, and that's their industry where they do one of the industries where they do the greatest harm outside of war. Outside of war, can you think of anything else that causes more casualties than the one that people walk into that they go to willfully. So this one's out of print because Amazon destroyed his book. But this book is in the tail end of his newest book with updates, and it's called this One's Attempt to Hear with Holistic Medicine. The one that's on his site is leave Big Farm Behind, just like his website name, and it's a red book and it's a big book and it's a great book. So I'm gonna play this for a second and go take care of my cat. Because apparently he decided I'd wait for you to sit down for bitching about something, so I'll be back Rascal. Oh yeah, if you guys want to feed Rascal, there's the thing over at FTJ. You can click the lile dollar sign if you're on if you're on Rumble, you can click this thing right here and go and then put your little rant in here and blah blah blah blah blah, and then send it off and it's it is my super chat because YouTube doesn't will never ever give me the permission to have super chats. But this I already did. I already jumped through the hoops here and let me say this, Rumble me a whole lot more pleasing, well, a whole lot better than having to deal with the other one. And then subscribe button here you can also do that. And if you want to do five that was a month, that's awesome, that'd be great. In addition to that, I think you should just do the thing that I was saying this whole time. Get your ninety es Central Nutrients from the Azure will say my website, so you just copy that, go to center Fry once you become a member here and use code Daniel for fifty percent off, making it literally fifty five cents a day to have doctor Gluten in your life. Come down here and get your ninety essentrals in the cheapest way that I know how to get them that are absorbable and whole food okay, Alaskan Kyle Liver oil. This is the cheapest way to do it, and it's the best quality, and you're going to get your ninety essentral nutrients. Alasking Kyle Liver Oil. There's two different sizes. Aware of that. There's if you click on this one, though, you can just go right to the other one by clicking that. And now you're here sixty soft shells. You can take two a day. But if you're only taken one you take, that's one more than you were taking before. So I think you'd be all right. All right, So you take your cod liver, you get your whole food multi vitamin. That one's coming in the mail. My daughter and I are splitting that bottle together, and I think good things will happen. So this this thing's a great the whole food multivitamin. We've gone through all the good stuff about it. I don't know. I'm trying to do this fast because I got to take care of the cat, and I'll be back to doing this again. Pull achumic acid right there, So one, two, three, right in a row like that, and then you scroll down a little bit, you'll see the core copper right there. Boop, and then you's probably I don't know what years is gonna look like, but I have to click mine twice and there it is right there that i'd be six supreme. That's your magnesium and calcium. Do not skip on that one, and you get the powder form. All right, those those four things what I three four plus the copper. I would highly recommend doing it a SAP and use code b B five at checkout. It might be a little hard to see when you're checking out, but there's a thing that says at cupie and you click it and then it opens up a window at least, and that's what happens on my browser, and then I then you can type it in okay and then BB five bravo, bravo five and get your discount. If it doesn't apply it, maybe it's case sensits of just do capital letters afterwards and then try to gain okay, okay, and then again for this one, Daniel. Everything starts with the ninety essentials all the time. This over here, this is just the time to do it, because once the scale is over, it's going to be more. It's gonna it's literally taking two hundred dollars off of it, like like Mike said, Mike Garland said, it's literally taking two hundred dollars a month, I mean a year off of the membership and it's locked in. It's locked in for however long you live or decide to pass it on to your family and your I don't know. You can have this for god knows how long, right at that price, which is awesome. All right, I'll be back. Let's get this role in. I think it is. This one stupid theories, it's a good one. I might even get me kicked off. I don't know, let's hope not.
Speaker 18: Doctor Peter Glodden, you're stead fast advocate for health. You know there's been a lot of stupid theories over time, scientific, social, medical, just stupidity. You know, first thing's firth. The earth is flat. If you go too far over that, you're gonna go over the edge. Slights out. Game over the Earth is supported on the backs of four elephants. Was that really Was that really a thing? Did people actually believe that or did people just say that that was a thing. Don't really know, but you see where I'm going with this. More currently, Oh, those African Americans, those blacks, they're not really humans. They're just animals. That's how slavery was justified for centuries. Nonsense. Women aren't smart enough to vote. Nonsense. You can't have a valid economy without childhood labor. Nonsense. The effective income tax rate should be ninety percent nonsense. How about this in medicine, that all disease is caused by an imbalance of humors in the body, and to cure disease you just have to bleed the bad humors out. That's how George Washington was killed. Can you imagine, after everything that George Washington went through in order to birth the United States, the medical doctors killed them because they bled him to death, and nobody went to jail. More's The pity Chemotherapy is the latest medical myth.
Speaker 25: Right.
Speaker 18: Mythology exists not just in the past, but in every decade, in every century, and there are an abundance of medical myths social myths which we are experiencing right now, and I just need to like shrug it off and speak my mind because this whole woke culture I've headed up to here it's nonsense. But I'll get to that in a minute. Conventional medicine in the United States MD directed medicine is the leading cause of death and the leading cause of bankruptcy. And how can that be so? Well, what's the most expensive type of medicine. It's the one that doesn't cure anything. Your medical doctor may be the nicest person God ever created, but your medical doctor doesn't practice medicine. Your medical doctor practices allopathic medicine, and allopathic medicine is based upon an outdated, old fashioned, incorrect theory about how the human body is and how the human body operates. Allopathic medicine is oppositionally defiant, and it does not believe in natural law. It doesn't according to the medical doctor, life begins whenever the doctor says life begins. Oh, it's when the baby can survive outside the womb. Oh it's when we hear the heartbeat.
Speaker 4: Oh when is it?
Speaker 18: Well, the doctor decides it has nothing to do with a set in stone fact of natural law, has nothing to do with that. And oh, by the way, consciousness itself is a function of biochemistry. There's no such thing as God. There's no such thing as anything metaphysical. If it can't be measured, it doesn't exist. When the body dies, consciousness dies. The body doesn't have the ability to fix itself. Otherwise it never would have gotten sick in the first place. And it's the doctor's job not to cure anything, because that can't happen. It's a doctor's job to manage symptoms with synthetic man made, extremely expensive pharmaceuticals. How's that working for you?
Speaker 8: Not so good?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 18: You have been brainwashed to believe that life sucks and then you die, and the older you get, the sicker you get, and thank god for big pharma. Conventional medical doctors are trained to exert a hostile takeover of the human body, forcing the body into a corner that the doctor thinks is appropriate with pharmaceuticals, and look, thank god for insulin, Thank God for Lyda Kane in general anesthesia, for goodness sakes, the wheelhouse of MPT directed medicine is traumacare and surgery when it's necessary. That's what the mds are good at. But for everything else.
Speaker 8: They're horrible.
Speaker 18: And oh, by the way, if all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail. So from my point of use, most of the time, surgery is not necessary. But that's all the mds have and that's what they're going to do. Chemotherapy doesn't work.
Speaker 1: Case in point, my nephew. They didn't even stop to consider what was causing the information. It's obviously got to be a problem with the parts themselves if the parts themselves are swollen, so you remove the parts and then the problem solve. No, no, no, Now he has no indicator. There's gonna be a new symptom somewhere else because they took away his adnoids and his tonsils things he'll never get back. Surgery when it's necessary, but not always necessary. Correct. They took my aunt's call bladder out. That was stupid. There's people that I was talking to when I was back at my parents' house for uh for the how for the summertime, you know that was went there and the older people were talking about their scheduled surgeries like it was like like doctor Goodening even said like they're like a badge of honor, Like yeah, yeah, I'm going to get this taken out of this hip that done that way. My mom had a hip replaced. I'm like, why fuck are all these people doing these stupid things because they don't know him, and if they and if they know of him, they don't understand him, and they don't understand how much they've been lied to and how bass award everything is. Well, there's results. It's an invasive surgery and you're pulling things out that that you need because you don't want to fix the cause of the problem or even consider that there is a cause. That's what the doctor does. Win lots of drugs. You can't drug your way to health. You can take supplements. You can put nutrients in your body. You might be able to do some peptide stuff to make yourself healthier. I don't know. I don't know the long term effects of that are. You can take the ninety es central nutrients and you will have all the raw material that your body needs and most of the time that does everything that needs that you need to do for yourself already, unless you have some toxins you need to, you know, get out of your system that have been building up because of the bad diets that we all have. It's not even our fault because it's in things that we wouldn't even recognize and being it's even in bullshit health food that they call health food or they call you know, doesn't have this. Oh great, there's no it's non gmo gluten free. Yeah, but it's been soicking and GLIFA say whoop. See you know, like this is the type of shit. It's like everything there's an angle and oh, you don't get these poisons, so you're being myopic or you know you're being you know, And then I say, like you're looking and narrow narrowly right then that myopic means a small scale, so you're you're missing all the other stuff by having the tunnel vision of it's not that. And this is how this is how advertising works. This is how you know everything this is a scam because it's all merchant bullshit and it's all the same goddamn cult that taught people to steal and cheat from one another. And this is their mentality in other people. They've they've spread it like a like the parasitic disease that it is is to screw everybody else over. Make everything an industry, make everything about money, and give people the impression that you're doing it because you want to be a hero and you want to you want to protect and help help people, and say that no, then none, that's true. Everything is done for personal benefit. When you realize that, you understand how easily it can be manipulated and corrupted, and when you realize that, time to change the way you've been doing things and not doing the same way anymore so that you don't have to consider whether or not you should trust them anymore. You simply just don't even go through them anymore. You taking matters in your own hands. You learned the little bit that you need to know about nutrition, you take that stuff, and then you do homeopathy or energetic touch healing with doctor Manzo or both whenever there's something else that occurs, and you stay the hell away from these butchers unless you get shot or you break a bone, And in my opinion, there's other ways to help that too. But you know, you can't expect everybody to accept everything. You can't expect them to accept very much at all. So maybe that'd be something would I would consider doing next time, because I did experience my bone fixing itself. Although it could have been done better without all that surgery that they said I need, absolutely, you know, so I'm not afraid of that idea anymore. So maybe I would do that for me, but it would be a different story for someone else. I'm sure. Let's work on the Hey, if you take the raw materials, if you give your body the gas that that that runs its vehicle, it's gonna run better. Then if you put it in sugar in it. You know, literally, that actually works as a perfect metaphor. So why don't we start by doing what we're supposed to do, uh and treating our this this vessel that we were given the way we were supposed to do in order to maintain it properly. Now, if we do that, there's probably a lot of things that clear up, because there's a there's a cause and effect to things. So if for doing the wrong thing, or for taking additional crap in our food and throwing that in there with good stuff, it actually destroys some of the good stuff too, and then you have to add more and get rid of the toxins. Then you have to worry about your absorption, right, and whether or not something was to happen to your gut so all those things can be helped with a homeopathy as well, and you can replenish cut flora and all that stuff. So highly recommend getting on his membership and also pay attention to what you're eating. The first video that you should go to this Please do this for me, the very first video that you go to once you become a member on his site. And don't worry about this.
Speaker 9: This is old.
Speaker 1: This is an old, old video, right it's it's the one that's on my link. Do me a favor and do this video first. So you're here, you click this. If you know Daniel put a fifty percent off. Click this. You're already member. Lest pretend you go in here, you go to Medical Insight page, you click that, and then you go to twelve bad Foods. Very first video. That first thing that you do when you get this. Just watch this video. Okay, it's twenty one minutes and forty two seconds of your life, and then have a discussion with me about it.
Speaker 6: Let me know.
Speaker 1: I want feedback from you, what you think, if there's anything that you would add to the total bad foods or the positive end of that, the you know, something that you would consider healthy. I want I want to expand upon this in the you know, the points of view or the perspective of those who watch the show, because I have a lot of I have a lot of ideas myself personally about how I would finder tune this. But this is perfect for people who aren't following it to get off of eating the bad stuff, but for me personally who can resist things like just because I decided to eat, Like, it's not about like eating wrong. It's like, dude, was I gonn eat today or not eat today? That's the struggle I have, is like I could go the rest of the day, but you have these crazy impulses and I'm just rather quiet, you know. It's like that. It's not about like, oh I need that chocolate bar, Like I don't care about the chocolate bar really, you know, but I might eat five fucking eggs, which is still calories. And if I'm not, if I'm trying to go into deficit, I have to consider that. You know, eggs are awesome, lot they're selenium in it's supposed to be, you know, depending on what they're being fed. So twelve bad foods. Watch that video, please please watch that video. And then I want to hear your feedback on it. So let's do that. Let's do like this like a homework assignment, because I really want to know what you guys think about that. There's a guy named butter Bob Briggs that I've shared videos of in the past and people will say, oh, that's that blah blah blah. Coach Greg, W'll be like, oh, blah blah blah, He's right a lot a lot of things. But hey, the proof is in the results. And the guy lost. I thought of wait and I went and I said, you know what I'm going to do that. I was in the middle of a three and a half day fast at the time, but I wasn't really fastening because I was I guess I was just solid food fasting because I drank limemade for some reason. The third day, I was drinking that, you know, simply limemade, which was stupid to the sugar is in it. But then I went into the keto, directly into it, and that's when I did my fourteen months and I got into a great shape and I just did it. I got in a great shape again last summer just by doing the I didn't even really change my diet that much. I was surprised that I came off as quickly as it did. I just didn't eat sugar and all this other crap, like I didn't eat ice cream. And I had a high protein diet because I always do. And I did my elliptico on my jogging, and I got and some weight training too, And I got to like that picture that you see on the thumbnail pretty quickly because it's the muscles there. It's just a matter of shaving it off so you can see it again, so it is there, and you know, I could get bigger, for sure. I would like to be thicker, all right. Back to the video, not that one, this one.
Speaker 8: Numbers are in.
Speaker 18: Chemotherapy is a failed methodology. Millions of people have died in the last twenty years, not from cancer, but from chemotherapy. Medical doctors don't even know how to cure heartburn. How effective do you think they're going to be a cure in cancer? Did I hear you say completely ineffective? That's correct. Oh, but a cure is just around the corner. Now, it's genetics. It's all about genetics. Well, guess what biochemistry orchestrates genetics by way of a phenomenon called epigenetics. It is how your genes turn on and off based on metabolic biochemical stress. These facts are lost upon your MD. And more's the pity here, because as you follow these people's advice, your health gets worse, your bank account gets shorter. I mean, how much money are you spending for medical insurance every month?
Speaker 5: How much?
Speaker 18: And while you were paying those large sums for decades, you got sick. And then the medical insurance that you've paid tens, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars for only allows you access to MD directed medicine, the intention of which is not to cure anything. I mean, these people don't even know how to cure heartburn. But let's go to them, let's take their advice. Yeah, I don't think so. One of the best things you can do in order to secure your health and have a healthy future is disregard your medical doctor's advice. Fire your medical doctor, hire nature pathic doctor. That's the best thing that you could possibly do, because they do not practice healthcare. By definition, your medical doctor practices disease management. Who would you rather go to a disease management specialist or a healthcare specialist? Well, I'm going to take healthcare Johnny for five hundred. Please, you know, stupid theories abound, right, they're everywhere all the time. Now, this whole woke culture. You've got to be kidding, right, there's not two genders. There's as many genders as you want. Now, how is the thought process like this even possible? Because people in the woke culture don't have a sense, or an appreciation, or even a belief of anything like natural law. It's all of fiction.
Speaker 8: If it can't be.
Speaker 18: Measured or doesn't exist, thus spake the MD. So since nobody's ever dissected the soul out of the human body, you're seeing it with an MRI or a CT scan, it doesn't exist. And there's no such thing as natural law. There can be as many sexes as you want. So you're a female, you feel like a male, and then you know that's something. If you're male and you feel like a female, that's another thing. And look, make it up as we go along. It's nonsense. These ridiculous and they are ridiculous notions. And everybody said, oh, doctor Glidden, you shouldn't. You shouldn't put this video out, You shouldn't record this video, You shouldn't speak your mind like this because the social justice people are going to come down on you hard. What do I care how somebody who thinks sexuality is a movable target? Why should I care what those people think? They're children and somehow they've been invited to the adult table. I guess that's the natural repercussion of a culture where and everybody gets an award, everybody's idea is valid. Well guess what, No, they're not.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 18: Look, don't get me wrong. I can't think of a more horrible fate than to be in a male's body but have a consciousness of a female, or vice versa. I can't think of a more horrible thing. My heart goes out to these people. For goodness sakes. These people shouldn't be discriminated against. They should be helped. But what's the fix. I'll tell you what. The fix is surgery and a lifetime of drugs, which argues against the notion that it's a natural thing. It's not a natural, normal thing.
Speaker 26: It's not.
Speaker 18: Oh, but in the wonderful world of woke culture, natural doesn't apply. It's whatever the person says, applies, whatever the person thinks, it's reality by consensus. So since thirty percent more than thirty percent of our adult and childhood population isn't just overweight, their obese. Now, obesity is the new normal, and it's a normal thing. It's not an abnormality, it's not an illness, it's not anything that needs to be fixed or changed. It just needs to be embraced and accepted. Bs It's not normal, For goodness sakes, it's a reflection of an imbalance in the body that's sophisticated, smart doctors, licensed and regulated. Nature pathic physicians attempt to get on the other side. And that, by the way, is what we do with all disease, which is why I named my second book, Attempt to Cure with Holistic Medicine, because that is exactly what holistic doctors do. We attempt to cure the condition. We attempt to support and promote the bodies built in God given ability to fix itself with therapeutics that we have developed and delivered. That is the obligation of the nature pathic doctor. But this is lost in the noise of the twenty first century. For goodness sakes, God is real, the spirit is real, Life after death is real. And I'm not advocating any one religion here.
Speaker 6: I am not.
Speaker 18: The simple fact of the matter is that we are spiritual beings having a human experience, and the relationship between the spirit, the soul, whatever you want to call it, and the human body is intimate and profound. The human body has indwelling intelligence. It knows how to fix itself. It wants to fix itself. It's trying to fix itself all the time. And that's what myself and my colleagues bring to the table. And you should seek us out. You should learn about us, You should know about us. You should run to our offices. For goodness sakes, this is the best thing to happen is science medicine since the invention of the sterile technique, the nature pathic medical profession. But Big Pharma has told you for one hundred and eight years now that myself and my colleagues are quacks, oh dangerous quacks. Meanwhile, well they've been in charge. Look what's happened, Life expectancy getting shorter, Alzheimer's through the roof, autism through the roof, just as much heart disease now as there was fifty years ago before the advent of Stanton drugs. For goodness sakes, wake up the woke people, need to wake up because there was so much more going on here than meets the eye. There, I got it off my chest. I feel much better now. I am and always will be. God willing in the creek, don't rise your steadfast, advocate it for health, speaking truth to idiocy twenty four to seven, with one half of my brain tied behind my back, just to make it fair. Sorry, Rush, I stole that from you. God Willing and the creek don't rise. I'll see you around campus.
Speaker 1: Keep it all right. Oh, I went and grabbed all my homeopathics, and I don't. I have to look. I gotta look it up to see if there's anything for toothache. But let's have a look. I'm in some trouble here. It's so bad right now. Yeah, I'm not going to take over the over the internet live chat of advice, but though okay, yeah it is cracked and it's it wasn't bad at first. I'll have I'll go to a dentist, but I don't want to go to just any dentist either, and I don't want it. I'm not going to go to Mexico to make it cheaper either, which I do have that option, but then I'm in Mexico.
Speaker 10: So.
Speaker 1: Unless I go to the clinic that is in Tijuana that is run by doctor Eric doctor John Bergman, not Eric berg doctor John Bergman. He has a holistic dentistry out there, but that won't be cheap.
Speaker 10: Funck.
Speaker 1: That thing that happened before Christmas and it chooses when it wants to be excruciatingly painful. But anyway, so I just drifted off there. So anyway, this is the this is the link. I'm going to go to my site. People see this as there, click this, let's look for toothache fucking trouble here. It's not gonna have a homeopathic anyway, and I'm trying to fix it with something.
Speaker 8: Tell me.
Speaker 1: He's gonna have to tell me, and I don't want to wait till Wednesday. Oh I'm not seeing it. Yeah, I'll see it. No, the dentist name that he was talking about before I forgot I had it written out. Yeah, he was gonna try to get on his site. He's probably still is. He just has to go to the guy directly and have him come on and do a presentation. I had it in here.
Speaker 9: Hmm.
Speaker 1: I was just looking at the other day. What was the guy's name, Oh yeah, Dixon, Dixon, Tom Yeah, all right, next thing, bing bing binging, and let's just get this little short one and hear real quick.
Speaker 18: The single most common cause of high blood pressure is a deficiency in the mineral magnesium.
Speaker 8: Really yeah.
Speaker 1: I tried telling that to whoops the fuck I tried telling that to Stefan, and then I went through the whole thing of you know, let's get you the ninetyeth central nutrients. I set up a freaking GoFundMe for him, I sent him the money for it. He did other stuff with the money so after and then I had I even put him. I even put him on with Doctor Glidden on our show. And this is why I mean, like when people just tell you, show you to you that they're all they're all just talking rhetoric and hot air, it changes the dynamics of the relationship forever. And then especially when you've gone out of your way to try to give and do as much as you could for the person, only to realize that they're not really They're saying what people want to hear, not or whatever, but they're they don't they don't mean their words don't mean anything. Oh yeah, I know well, then act yeah, well, I know, well, I mean, if you're having these health problems, I'm gonna have to stop caring that you're having these health problems. If you don't want to do anything that helps yourself, and you tell everybody that you've, you know, basically been into nature apathy and homeopathy your whole life. But then when you're face to face with one of the best out there, and the simple solution is take the nutrients and focus on the magnesium, and you don't do it at all, and you continue to smoke and drink. What am I supposed to think? Besides, you're an ass right, and I'm wasting my time. And I stopped caring about his fundraiser because it was like, even though I'm going to set up and get had the idea to get it to him, he wasn't going to use the money for that anyway, So I would have ended up having to buy it, which means that I would have been utilizing the funds, which means I would not want to be involved in that. So screwed everything up. I try to do it for Stefan, and that's one of the reasons why I don't like Hey when it comes to Sundays, I'm probably I don't care, you know, And then when he tries to say something funny, to talk shit, it's like, no, dude, it's because I know who you are now, so it doesn't take a lot for me to be fucking off or not pistol and maybe not even pissed off, but just like, well the fuck you did, you know, in the sense of like, you know.
Speaker 17: He.
Speaker 1: Will tell me I just knocked this awful and second, okay, it's wrong with anyway studds, but Casher here is that right? Well, you see situated and like that that's fair. Okay, Oh, but yeah, the teeth dirt. In the meantime, when I have like it's eight seventeen, the pain is now, I don't I don't really care about the Obviously, going to a dentist guessing what they're going to say or do doesn't make a difference to me, because that's all things that aren't happening tonight. The pain is now. It's like, hey, you know, it looks like you're bleeding out. If you go to a doctor, I'm sure they'd sew that up. Well, yeah, thanks, I'm sure they would. In the meantime, I've got to deal with it. So this is what I'm concerned about, not the obvious answer of going to a dentist. Thanks. I was told to go to a dentist because I have a toothache. Awesome. Whereas Mike said, try the coconut oil, and I'm gonna do that. I have some of that cocone. They call it oil, but it's like a thick paste right until you heat it. And I have the one that still has the flavor in it, the one that flavorless bothers me, makes me wonder how they made that flavoriss flavorless. So I got that. And cali carbonicum has worked for me in the past, and I think it was for pain. It was it was for the the pain and the kidney stone thing. So I started, there's a shot in the dark. I'm gonna take this every twenty minutes. Man, this tooth is so freaking It was not bad at all when it first happened, Like I didn't even know what I was. I was like, what am I biting on? That's a hard way. This isn't a candy. No, it was part of my fucking tooth, Okay, And then I'm feeling around it, and it's I didn't feel any sensitivity, but over time now it's it's so insane, can't handle it. I am handling it, handling and I have to handle it, but it's I don't like it. How about that? There's times when it's completely not even a thing, like you don't really feel it at all. It's not even like a tolerable pain to where you're just oh, you're able to not think about it. No, Sometimes it's not doesn't have any pain at all, And then there's times when it just won't.
Speaker 8: Let you live.
Speaker 1: What's the difference. I don't get it. When I had a I have chunky peanut, but right now, when I had a piece of put lodged in there yesterday, it prevented all the sensitivity, and I was like, you know what, I normally I would chip the pick this out. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna do that because this seems like the peanut chunk is preventing the pain. So it's good to stay there for now. That's going though. Unfortunately.
Speaker 18: It's interesting how that works. Right, You have two types of blood vessels in the human body. You have arteries and you have veins and arteries carry blood away from the heart. Veins carry blood back to the heart. Well, what's the difference. Well, there's one significant difference between the two. Arteries have muscles, veins do not. Well, why does an artery have muscle? Because God is smart. So when the heart pumps blood out of the heart, it goes into the artery, and the muscle in the artery constricts and relaxes in order to help the heart pump the blood. Fascinating mechanism, like a snake crawling down the street. The artery constriction, relaxes, constriction relaxes in order to help the heart pumped the love. That's fantastic. Well, how does the muscle constrict and relax the same way that of a bicep constricts and relax, or any muscle in the body. It's done through magnesium and calcium. If you do not have enough magnesium, the muscle will constrict, but it cannot relax, so it stays constricted. Now, if you have a garden hose and there's water coming out of it, and you squeeze the hose just a little bit, the water comes out faster, right, mm hmm. It's because you've decreased the volume, the pressure goes up. So when the artery gets collapsed because of not enough magnesium, the blood pressure spikes. So you don't have high blood pressure because you have a circulatory system.
Speaker 6: You don't have high.
Speaker 18: Blood pressure because you have a bad gene. You don't have high blood pressure because you're getting older, or because you have a voodoo curse. You have high blood pressure because your body ran out of the stuff it needed to maintain proper blood pressure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, isn't that great? It is great. It is effing great. And that was from well they posted that one up nine years ago. I think we should watch the first ten minutes of this one. This is the doctor didn't show the philosophy of reductionism, because this is what allopathy is. And I know that this is fascinating to me. Every time I go through this information, I'm my old bit shoot on my bit. Shoot, it's not really my old bit, it is my bit shoe. I will pull up it's kind of grainy picture, but I can't find the source file of where it came from. We need to talk about the the false placenta theory. It's so freaking interesting. So let's look at that later.
Speaker 24: No no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no no no.
Speaker 18: Hey four four three seven four five four three three, Welcome aboard.
Speaker 1: He was just doing the rocky thing.
Speaker 6: No no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: He wasn't doing the song that they were playing. He was doing one of the other one in the said.
Speaker 18: Ladies and gentlemen, Doctor Peter Glyndon, your steadfast advocate for health, Welcome to the Doctor Glyddon Show, where we address holistic medicine in all of its manifestations, science based, clinically verified holistic medicine. I myself am a licensed nature pathic physician. I have twenty seven years of clinical experience with primary care nature pathic medical therapeutics, helping people to get their bodies and their minds into the game of he from which they have been excluded whilst under the care, supervision and treatment of conventionally trained mds. Now, Remember this is not a hate fest. There are a handful of medical doctors that I have respect for. In the wheelhouse of MD directed in medicine is surgery, trauma care, and a handful of infectious diseases. This is the wheelhouse of the medical doctor. The advances that have been made in surgery in the last fifty years are quite remarkable. If you do, in fact need surgery, if you do have a trauma to the human body, then they can do a lot for you. They save lives every day, and it's a remarkable thing. However, because they are a self regulating, self policing industry, they often will, especially in the United States, perform diagnostic procedures that are not necessary in order to pad the bill. And of course the conversation about the price fixing of pharmaceuticals through Medicare D is something that should not be overlooked. But what I'd like to talk about this morning is the underpinnings of the MD methodology. Remember, your medical doctor is not trained in medicine. Your medical doctor is trained in allopathic medicine. Allopathic medicine is a specific subset of the greater field of medicine, as nature pathic medicine is a specific subset, as chiropractic medicine is, and so forth. Your medical doctor is not trained in medicine, your medical doctor is trained in allopathic medicine. Allopathic medicine is based upon a philosophy of healing, which is interesting unique.
Speaker 1: So the law of well it's not the law of right, it's the opposite cure opposites concept of Galen. Galen is the same doctor that Ammin Hillman talks about. He was a physician who the hell knows what that even meant. Back then. It sounds like they had places that they whatever Marcus Aurelius I think it was, or maybe it was Marc Anthony, one of the two, but he was he was obsessed with some of the very archaic sorcery type witchcraft type pharmachia, and he came up with this idea that opposites cure opposites, when it's actually a lot similars like cures like So when you talk about oppositional you're talking about the war model. If you have to fight it, it's an anti biotic, it's an anti histamine, it's an anti high inflammatory. You're fighting the surface level rather than fixing the problem. If you have a you know, a fuel source and a lighter and then there's a fire over there, they're fighting the fire without ever attacking the source of the fuel. You know, that a lot of awful lot of wasted effort and side effects when they could have just I don't know, you know, what I mean.
Speaker 18: Out fashioned, old fashioned, outdated, and quite frankly incorrect. Allopathic medicine is based on a philosophy called reductionism. Reductionism argues that if it hasn't been if it can't be measured, it does not exist. Since nobody has measured the soul nor seen it inside the human body, then to the reductionist, it doesn't exist. So your medical doctor believes that the human body is a soulless bag of biochemicals waiting to break. And when something does go wrong in the human body, it's not the doctor's job to cure that condition. It's the doctor's job to manage the symptomatic expression of the illness with whatever means they have necessary pharmaceuticals.
Speaker 1: So the very things that queue you into how to fix yourself, because this is what a homeopath person learns. These symptoms and the way they're affecting you specifically will determine what part of data or information your body's missing in order for it to set itself right again. And as a homeopath, you take in all that information and then you look for the homeopathic preparation that would cause those symptoms in someone who wasn't feeling issues. You know, to somebody who was healthy, would they would feel this way. So if somebody who feels this way already, you give it to them. It's like the extra It's like the data your body needed to understand its own problem and rate its ship and it does it better and more effectively and more sustainably when you have your NINETI essential nutrients in there, and again remember the whole magnesium and calcium necessity for the heart to work right, because there's those what they call it those uh whatever, there's there's there's other parts in your body that have stupid names that I don't know if they actually mean anything or not. But that's where the IP six supreme would come in, or the beyond osteo effects. Having either of those or both are essential.
Speaker 18: Radiation or surgery right generally speaking, So if you have asthma, the MD's job is not to support and promote healthy, optimal functioning of the lung and to actually figure out why you had asthma in the first why you woke up one day and you couldn't breathe. The medical doctor does not attempt to discover the root cause of the asthmatic condition. The medical doctor simply delivers drugs man made.
Speaker 1: So not that you care, but it's way back here and it hurts so bad. It feels like the front teeth are bleeding. It's because it's a nerve, right, so it's affecting everything. And what concerns me also is that that show, that movie, that documentary called I believe was called The Root Cause about the root canal thing. No, obviously, I'm not getting a root canal for anything, but the idea that the nerves are just the endings obviously, so there's other things and systems that it affects. It concerns me that the longer I wait, other things down down the down the run of this nerve, the systems that it effects, they're all going to be ally tweaked out and out of whack because of this nerve ending being as sensitive it as it is. Right now, it's so bad, man, so bad.
Speaker 18: Synthetic drugs sold to you at a profit, man made synthetic drugs sold to you at a profit in order to manage the symptoms of the asthma. They do not know what causes asthma, nor do they attempt to cure it. Same thing with arthritis, Same thing with migraine headache. Same thing with fibromyalgia, same thing with rheumatoid arthritis, same thing with colitis, same thing with pancreatitis, same thing with everything. The medical doctor's cure for colitis is to cut the colon out. The medical doctor's cure for breast cancer is to cut the breast off.
Speaker 1: That's what they want to do. With doctor Ronzo, he cured his own colitis. It took about a year. He got a bunch of crap and poisons out of his system and toxins, and he started taking you know, doing a nutrition route with his this he founded a nature pathic doctor himself, and he did that instead of listening to the MD who said, here, take these drugs, which isn't do anything to cure or anything, and eventually you probably gonn have to cut out your colon and you'll have to wear it back on your hip for the rest of your life. And he was young, he was like in college, He's like, the hell that's gonna happen. So he ended up fixing himself. That's how doctor Monzo became doctor Manzo. He had a similar experience where he was horribly ill when he was in college going to pre med and all the MD doctors couldn't figure out what was going on, couldn't help him. He went to a nature pathic doctor and he got one of these things. After the guy looked in it, he said, an old dusty book, and it didn't do anything. Came back by Mes says, Okay, he looked in the book a little bit more. He grabbed another one of these things, gave it to him. Almost at the time it touched him, he like sort of geek out nauseus, threw up a bunch of black biley goop like black black goo, and uh, he finally felt amazing. He had to be carried in to that office. He was so ill, and when he left, he walked on his own proudly and strongly. And that was the the tipping point for him. You know that he went into nature apathy after that because the MD had failed him. And nature apathy was like almost magic in a sense, when you realize that you're really working with some pretty divine things, your body and who made it and who embodied it with the spirit of life. So all it needs is a little bit of communication, some reciprocation, some some stuff, and it does a lot on its own and it's a pretty amazing thing, and you want to understand how to do that rather than go to the route of death. That's when you get the Doctor Glynnen membership, and that's when you get hang out with us on Wednesdays and with him on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I highly recommend doing that, Daniel for fifty percent off. You're talking like less than seventeen dollars a month, and you're talking about fifty five cents a day to have access to this stuff.
Speaker 18: The medical doctor's cure for arthritic knees is to cut the knee off, right. This is what they think. And interestingly enough, you know it.
Speaker 1: Oh by the way, Seth Dunne, that guy that was on with me, the muscle head that then turned into a day hole and started telling me that I was an asshole and stupid and I was retarded, I don't know anything because he was having a roid rage moment. He makes really sound good, good decisions because he's on steroids and he doesn't realize that they affect him. So he pulled a gun out of one person one time and he went to jail for that, and now he's going back into jail for something else, and they say they say that, he says that somebody took out his channel. I think he took that out of his chail because he was going through as I legal thing and he didn't want where's problems happening, so he torpedoed his own one hundred and three thousands or you know, because he's not thinking clearly, but yet he wanted to attack me and basically threaten my life. I told him that's you don't do that, buddy, the big musclehead that was on and now he's in jail. At least he won't be on stdoids. Money's in jail. But he was trying to sell peptides injectables and I'm like, yeah, I'm not interested in it. I go, I said, oh yeah, really, I got a friend that's taking him. But I said, I only do ORLS. I won't I'm not gonna inject anything. And he got into this big argument me about how I'm stupid, I don't know anything. I'm like, okay, when you put an actual hole in your body that doesn't belong there to squirt things into it that you're trying to bypass your you're trying to bypass your gut, because your gut would have destroyed the toxin. See do you already see the problem here? If your body not recognizes as a toxin, there's a reason for that, and you shouldn't try to outsmart your body. So if you're not, maybe you're not meant to process a lot of steroids. So maybe you should take them orally, and if they don't work that way, don't do them at all. Maybe you don't need to inject yourself with wind stroll and fucking trend blown and.
Speaker 8: You know, and do.
Speaker 1: Once you do all that stuff, you have to do that the rest of your life. You don't have to be on the steroid cycle of the rest of your life. But you're gonna end up probably on HRT or TRT testosterone replacement therapy for the rest of your life because you've already shut down yours. And they don't even know what these levels mean. This is the other problem with this is that they don't really know what these levels mean. They don't know what makes free testosterone versus the you know, like this bloodserum. They don't know enough about things to be fucking with their bodies or their chemistry. And I don't want to play chemists with something that's been you know what, they call it grand design, which is me and you, our bodies, our spirit bodies. I don't need to screw around with it and reduce it to a chemical factory, thinking that I'm going to know what I'm doing and it's not going to cause me to lose years and decades off my life. I'm not doing it. I told him I was going to do it, and that was it, and he had a fight with me, and that was the last draw with him, and just stopped paying attention to on Instagram. Then I couldn't find this channel anymore. But I saw him come up with my feed and it was him telling his audience that he's going to jail and he's still trying to sell injectables to people. So he's a mess. He's a mess, and steroids do things to your head too, you don't think clearly. But he's also the same guy who said he joined the Marines to kill people, that's an interesting thing to say, and that he was going to go on the idea afterward he was ready to go, which means he doesn't care who he's killing as long as he's killing. Not the best guy not the best guy in the world. That's unfortunate.
Speaker 18: It has become a reality by consensus, because when one hundred medical doctors get together and all agree on something, and then they all do something over and over again, even when it doesn't work, that becomes the standard of care. And this is the situation that we are in now. And it's the result of the monopolization of the medical market, which happened in the early nineteen hundreds, promulgated and funded by the Carnegies and the Rockefellers, both of whom, all of whom had concerns in pharmaceutical medicine that they were trying to support. So in the early nineteen hundreds, it became illegal to practice medicine unless you had an MD after your name, and it became illegal to practice medicine unless you prescribed drugs. And now, according to the Federal Trade Commission and the Food and Drug Administration, the only thing that can cure a disease is a drug. So if I had a water company and I put on the label of my bottles of water treats dehydration, the Federal Trade Commission would shut me down, confiscate all of my product, saying that I was selling and profiting from the sale of an unlicensed, unregulated drug, in this case water. According to the United States government, the only thing that can cure a disease is a drug. In this, of course, is nonsense, but this is the way that the law is in the United States. Interestingly enough, MD directed reductionistic pharmaceutical centrist. Allopathic medicine is also oppositionally defiant. A medical doctor believes that when the body expresses a symptom, that that symptom must be opposed. So when there's inflammation in the body, rather than attempting to figure out why the body is creating the inflammation and what possible benefit the inflammation may provide to the human body, the medical doctor sees it as a big bad voodoo daddy and attempts to kill it. So you get an anti inflammatory prescription, right, you get an anti biotic, you get an anti depressant, you get an anti anxiety medicine, you get a serotonin inhibitor.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 18: You get medicines the intention of which are to oppose the symptoms which the body is expressing. And this is one of the fundamental flaws of the conventional allopathic approach and very few people are talking about this. The only people that really have an adult conversation about this phenomenon are the homeopathic physicians around the world. Homeopaths argue that the symptoms that the body is expressing, whether it's a headache, whether it's a joint ache, whether whatever it is, that the symptomatic expression of the body is an adaptive mechanism that the body is generating because it has been stressed by something which was too great for the body to handle. When the body is healthy, holistic doctors argue that it is symptom free. And this is a little interesting side note here. If you'd like to see your medical doctor's head explode, ask them to define health. That's an interesting thing. Wouldn't you think that it would be important for a medical doctor to be able to have a working definition of health. Well, most medical doctors, if not all, do not. I'll tell you my definition of health. It's the ability of a living organism to experience stress and remain symptom free in a state of dynamic equipoise and balance. How about that, So, when the body is in a state of health, it's symptom free, and then the body experiences of stress if the body is strong and the stress is not too bad, the stress bounces off the body and nothing happens. But if the stress is too strong or the body is too weak, or both, the body will break. The body will bend. And when the body is destabilized by.
Speaker 1: A stress, your ask it's broken. Come on, you can say it.
Speaker 18: It generates symptoms.
Speaker 1: Hold on, that's right, that I can't find it. Come on, So.
Speaker 18: You somebody sneezes on you at work and now there's a virus in your body.
Speaker 6: No such thing.
Speaker 18: Your body is too weak to be able to handle that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he was playing games.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 1: I know what he knows now and what he thinks, what he says now. I think he's just playing to the play to the audience, assuming that there's too big of a this explanation to give someone. Because he and I have talked so many times about this, and he's the one who recommended I read virus mania, which is all about how much was a lying bullshit. It is so just because he said that, it's a quicker way of explaining it to people who you know what I mean. You could have said bacteria, could have said anything. A stress that occurred some goopy gopi toxin out of somebody else potentially, but I think it's more energetic when it comes to people. And also, let's put it this way. If they toxify the air atmosphere around you in a certain area, there's a there's a perimeter. I mean, there's there's like a you know, the the I all that I think the word you can't think of it now, such with the p whatever. My tooth is thirting and I'm going retarded. But there's this, you know, the area that they affected, and there's a people in that area that they affected. And then they're all blaming each other for getting each other sick because it's all similar. They all get sick, could run the same amount of time, and they're, oh, I was talking to that person. That person was sick that day, so that's why I'm sick. It could have been that you both were in the same environment, or ate the same thing, or took the same fucking drill bill, or you both went to got your your flu shot that day or week, and now you're blaming everybody else were making you sick. But there may have been some other commonality. And one of those main commonalities and nobody ever thinks about, is the area itself is infected with something. There's there's toxins in the environment, and you're passing through it. You're passing through it noticing people are sick because they weren't strong enough. Their bodies were too Allie, shut the fuck up. Their bodies were too weak to handle the stress. And they got though and you're looking at them and you're remembering, Hey, that person hasn't really noticed that person was coughing, and now I'm sick. Well, is it because of them? Or is it because you guys were in the same environment as that have happened, Because a lot of times it's probably the other ladder. People are being poisoned in certain areas. And now when you think about they can emit a frequency, just like a lot of things are energetic or we find out that, you know, things that are solid matter. The only thing that actually matters, like when you come to ionic trace minerals and stuff like that, is the energetic frequency or the pattern the signature of the material, not so much the material itself. The material its present, because it's that which gives off the energetic signature. But you take away the energetic you take away the path the material, the signature is still there. That can happen. You can have the ionic signature of it and it still does the same thing. So if you know that, well, then it's not so hard to believe that they could create certain signature patterns that would replicate a type of toxin or an illness in the air and then emit it, and they would have a certain range of emissions per pole that they have up and those people in concentrations where there's a lot of poles and a lot of you know, you know a lot of these emitters, there might be an outbreak there and then everybody again still blaming each other. But it was their toridal field, which is basically your your I guess your immunity right, your your your your terrain would be that the magnetic field that you generate through your vortex generator here, and if you don't have the raw materials, it's going to be susceptible to being assaulted, thrown off, balanced, or given bad data. So it runs the wrong program that makes systems in functions in your body that work properly and make you disased. So it's like having a oops, I should have opened up that email, that attachment, now just gave me a virus. But if the virus meaning something different, right, it's an energetic pattern frequency affecting you, not so much a little thing that they say, oh, look at that. It's in the microsofte like, that's a dead cell debris that you're trying to blame of add on virus. And none of the stuff that you've ever, ever, ever ever been able to do, included ever isolating a single fucking virus ever, so you haven't improved them to exist. No, thank you.
Speaker 18: That's stress. And so your body becomes destabilized and you generate a source, throw out a fever and a running nose into cough. These are all symptomatic expressions that the body is generating secondary to distress. Now, a medical doctor would come along and they would give an anti viral. They would give an anti inflammatory medicine like aspirin or tylenol in order to reduce the fever. Right, bring the fever down, combat the fever, keep your fingers crossed, and hope that the body responds. And they don't understand that the body is generating the fever for a reason and that the fever is beneficial to the body, and that's one of the ways that the body is attempting to right itself. But nonetheless, the medical doctor believes that when they are up against an active symptom complex, it is their job to oppose it with some type of man made synthetic substance sold to you at a profit, or a surgical procedure. Now, the homeopaths argue that, this, of course is fool's play, because when you simply suppress or manage symptoms, not getting to the root cause of what made them happen in the first place, you will simply push symptoms around. So a child develops exzema, and they go to the medical doctor, and the medical doctor puts anti steroid cream on the skin, and the steroid cream on the skin, and the steroid cream on the skin, and the skin clears up. And then two months later the child develops asthma. And the medical doctor will tell you that these two things are unrelated, but the homeopath will tell you that they are directly related because the medicine that was placed on the examitous eruption on the skin suppressed the manifestation of that symptom, drove it deeper into the body. And it came out in the lungs. And this is a sophisticated understanding of the relationship between the body and health and disease, and these distinctions are lost upon the MD. And it is because of this juvenile understanding that the medical doctors have about how the body works, what the body does, that their treatments fail. And not only will their treatments fail, but while we have been under their tuteligion care, chronic diseases are getting worse. They're not getting better. Life expectancy is getting shorter, not longer. Obesity is rampant. Chronic disease is rampant. It's because the method that the mds are trained in is insufficient to the cause. Ladies and gentlemen, fire your medical doctor. Now stick around. New York is up next.
Speaker 1: There you go, there you go, there you go. All right, so we can minimize that for now. And oh my god, the pain is so incredible. Rebecca gave me some pain meds just to get my head together. I wasn't asking really for that. I thought maybe she had, like some of the a numbt for a little bit, but give me some other thing. I took it because I'm in pain, but she's got a person, so for like seventy five bucks, because it's like twenty five for the X ray, which I don't want or need, but they I think that's procedure to get another twenty five bucks out of you. For seventy five bucks, I'll get it taken care of, hopefully by Monday, and I can wear a sombaro and get some tacos, but not that my mouth won't be all fucked up anyway. But ah, maybe I can find some roids. I gotta make some money when I'm out there, right, like, yeah, yeah, they got some tooth medicine over there, wink wink. That's not what we're talking about, all right, So let's see what peeps are doing here. Uh, well, there's some talking. What's up, crack moller Chinese dentists? The pain will remain. Oh shit, I know, dad, there's nothing you can do beyond the dentist alright, dropped one hundred grand on my teeth over to the whoa wow, really one hundred thousand dollars. Hopefully you didn't get those those root canal things and hopefully didn't shave him down into little toothpicks and then have caps on him or they call that stuff. I don't think that's healthy. I don't think anything that people do that augments things are doing things. Wisely left a comment on the video of a guy saying he doesn't know why he got chronic fatigue syndrome after COVID. This is Eric of Skull Island. What's up? Buddy suggested maybe some magnesium as well as vitamins. And I don't know what. Ellison has never heard of that. I know a girl named that, but it's spelled differently. I wonder if it got deleted.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You don't it was in my video. I don't think so. The Root Canal bridge will require four hours a day, spanning a few days. Yeah, I'm not getting that nerve damage. Uh, the nerves will die if you can handle it. Well, I've had them removed one before. They think they said or whatever in an older tooth, I don't know, face whatever, but they said like, oh no, we just took care of that, and I was like, zip, zip done, and that's when I had I don't know.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 1: If I'm a VA, I don't VA probably doesn't cover it, but I Rebecca's been going to this one, and she said that he they are good. It is in Mexico. It's in like Elga donates or something like that. But it's whatever. If it's cheaper, it's just it's sound like it's rocket science. As long as they don't put a bunch of you know, fungal ship and bacteria between the whatever the hell they're going to cap in there. When they when they touch it with the metal, I'm gonna freak out. Some of the gonna get like just reflex punched in the face. Here's two websites I use for ideas on homopath mads doctor Homeo, What's Up Homeo, Homeopathic School, Homio Homeopathy school dot com. You can search by condition. Not a doctor Glivick Glinton, but helpful. Okay, yeah, that's I'm not a I'm not really. Uh look at he's done so many things that have been like miracles in my in my opinion, to me for me when I had problems. Uh, if it's not covered by him, I can call him and ask him or wait till we talk again. And that's what everybody else can do too. The pain will naturally alleviate in like six Oh, that's great. That I'm good. Yeah, No, what what guy? He was weird? Oh yeah, yeah, Seth, Yeah he's the one that so that you were sweet, Karen. I've been lifting weights for thirty years. I'm a good fighter too, but I don't know about all that. Man my five to five Okay, you guys talking to each other though. Yeah, I've done the saltwater like the assailine or the saltwater swishes before. I'm going to see how this goes. I'm going to do the cali carbonica, every carbonica every twenty minutes. I know it's a different type of pain than what was going on before, but it was the magic pill that did it, you know, within forty minutes last time, when I wasn't bent over pain. So of course it would just only be natural that I would want to start with that one first, and then I'll work my way around and I'll look these up after I'm done with the show and see what do if there's anthy for tooth, or if I need to go for a little ride over to what do you call it? Sprouts. But I appreciate everybody caring and paying attention and listening and let's see what's going on over here. Oh, so here's the other thing. Two kids, they talk about the leaky roof. So it's been raining for like ever and this has the wrong I just have to do it so I don't have to look at the wrong thing. Oh, it's not gonna do it anyway. Never mind, it's gay. Okay, I don't need that anymore. I don't need that. It's making these teeth throat right now. It's making the tip of my tongue probably from ah hurt, Like everything's sore because of the interconnectedness of things so bad right now, it's it's driving me us. What was I talking about. I'm having our time right now. Sorry, I honestly lost my train thought. Huh, I lost it. Yeah, but you have some of them. I think that is on there. I can't hurt the look. Uh yeah, right, you're right, and that's what I'll do. And that's oh yeah, the thing with the water, so yeah, if there's black mold, I'm gonna be it's gonna be ship. I'm not gonna be happy with that. You know, you have the super dry heat and then you have moisture. Because the desert thing, you would think, oh, they're probably be done. Two things happen though. You have the problem with the humidity factor even though it's dry heat here, but when you find when you add moisture to it, it's boom, right, especially trapped in between layers of something inside of a wall. So if that if it's dripped before, because I was never told about it, and then it got worse apparently, and then I was informed about it, but we didn't range. So it's submarine so infrequently here that it would just kind of passed over by. But it's right by where my daughter said is. So she's moving out of there regardless. Even if they say there isn't any I'm guaranteeing there's gonna be some, and it's yeah, or she's gonna we're gonna rearrange her room, but I would didn't want her being in the same room if there's any potential for mold after that. So that's gonna be another task. Oh my god, my, So while we're doing this, let me just go ahead and show you again. I want to go to the our YouTube, which I can't seem to fucking find now here.
Speaker 11: It is.
Speaker 1: So as I was saying, they don't let you have these, and once this is over, these will all become shortened. So if you're on the YouTube, I appreciate you being on YouTube, but please also follow us. So it's only a live chat, so I'm not allowed to actually do a regular comment. Some some videos you can't mind for the reason you can't. Just make sure that you also follow over on Rumble, okay, because if you're over on Rumble, you're never gonna have these problems with these hyperlinks not being clickable, and you're not gonna have any problem with videos being taken down on you while you're watching them sometimes or copyright bullshit, because I'm playing a video that's playing a song, right, it's not even me playing the song in the background. It's like I'm playing a video that's playing a video. So I'm the when that gets with Like, there's such dickheads. My brother's girlfriend as a janitor, then added the dento's office, and she gets to sweep up the teeth kind of like a like a barber's shop. Right, it's kidding. They break in on weekends and she gives him feelings. He says she is best dentist. Ever, that's a weird thing to say out loud or in public to people. She breaks in on the at the dentist's office and gives him feelings like how can how often can that happen? It's like, how often can you can you have the need for that? That's funny. She puts them on her cellphone. So she's a dentist at the dental office. She's a better dentist than the dentist. Is that what you're saying? Oh? I get it? I mean I do get it. I think that's exactly what you're saying. All right, so lead big farm behind click it and this should where's my fucking head? I'm so angry right now, I don't know time for this. That member's button it's probably gonna say log in. But if you don't find that button, you just the plate that I landed you on. You just scroll down to it and you'll find that's all that. You probably didn't have to do this. So if this and this should say log and you just click it, then I'll bring you a place to to sign up and fill out. Now I'm gonna do this by I just I just want to should be in a shown So let me show you how this works. Though you put a coupon ready, not that and then you can see what happens. Boom. Now do you see what it is? They were give me another discount because of the month that I'm already paying for right now, because as you can see, like I told you, I was paying twenty four a month, but look at this one eighty eight h one, it would be one ninety nine ninety eight for the entire year every year. Now, let's do the calculator in the butt calculator. I have to do it on here so you can see it. So I didn't think they'll the first one went. Let's double check that when ninety nine ninety eight divided by three six five equals fifty four cents fifty four point seven cents, so fifty fifty five cents a day. No, let's do it the other way. Let's go am I allowed to do that? No, they will let me go into that lame all right. I don't care about the answer. So when ninety nine point ninety eight divide by twelve, that's not twelve? Is the back button? Is their back button? Or what fuck the back button?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sixteen hours, sixty seven cents a month? That is literally nothing. Let's see how much how much is Netflix and this is a horrible thing that you don't need up to up to twenty four ninety nine. My plan has seventeen ninety nine standard. Okay, so that's more than Netflix. Okay, now let's go to Oh no, I'm trying to think of things that most people have. Fourteen ninety nine, So what's more. I mean, I know, I pay you like sixteen something. After the taxation that they put on there, it's definitely over. It's it's about the same amount. And now barring all that, what would you do with this that would be of use to you? Just about everything we haven't gotten even over the interviews yet that he has on here, including one with doctor Bonzo that's by itself worth the price of admission, the Q and as that are happening twice a week, the Curative Medicine podcast. These are all things that you can help educate yourself so you can you can articulate better to other family members that you care about, once you understand that there is an alternative to the madness of these medical demons. All right, now, let's go into here. This is really interesting. When I talk about Middle Ages for a little bit, it's actually pretty long. It's a good video, though, let me see if I can make it uh optimized as they say.
Speaker 21: Imagine this, You wake up one morning, skip a shower for just two days, and already you feel sticky, smelly, uncomfortable in your own skin. Imagine skipping not two days, not even two weeks, but eight whole months on purpose. That's exactly what Queen Isabella of Castilee did. She wore her filth like a badge of honor. And here's the disturbing truth, she wasn't even the dirtiest one. We're taught to imagine medieval royalty as glowing figures in sparkling gowns, gliding through candlelight halls that smell of roses. Painters captured them looking pure, elegant, untouchable. But those portraits lied behind the jewels and gowns was something far darker. The truth is, the average peasant washing in a muddy river once a week was far cleaner than most queens. The servants scrubbing the palace floors had fresher skin than the woman wearing a crown. And today I'm going to show you exactly what life really smelled like under those layers of silk. What was writhing inside those powdered wigs. Why queens painted their teeth black on purpose. Why one beauty treatment required lying in a tub of blood while maggots fed on the grease in her hair. By the end of this you'll understand that royal treatment in the medieval world often meant rotting flesh, parasites, and faces literally falling apart. So let's start with something as simple as a queen waking up in the morning. When sugar arrived in Europe in the fifteen hundreds, it was more expensive than gold. Only the royal elite could taste it. Queen Elizabeth the First couldn't get enough. She ate sugared violets for breakfast, candied ginger between meals, and a treat called march paine, which was basically pure sugar paste for dessert. Here's what that diet did to her. By forty her teeth were stained brown. By fifty they were black. By sixty, many had rotted out. Ambassadors wrote that when she opened her mouth to speak, the stench was so unbearable they had to stand several feet away. A German visitor described it bluntly in fifteen ninety seven. He said her breath reeked like a rotting horse. But the strangest part it became fashion. Court ladies saw her black teeth and thought that's the look of wealth, so they painted their own teeth black to copy her decay. But others mixed honey with charcoal, which actually sped up their toothrot. Imagine a glittering ball at windsor castle, noblemen and women laughing, dancing, smiling, and every grin revealing rows of blackened teeth, dripping breath like open graves. An Italian ambassador summed it up best, The English court smells like a graveyard covered in roses. Perfume wasn't a luxury there, it was survival, because toothrot wasn't the only odour filling those gilded halls. Oh good, let's talk about what nobody likes to discuss. What royal women did during their periods. Get sterile pads or cotton. Medieval queens used rags, strips of old cloth reused over and over these menstrul cloths were rinsed in cold water, hung up to dry, and then placed.
Speaker 1: B Oh, yeah, there might be a puke factor here, kids, So yeah, ear muffs ie moufs, I don't know. Everybody's puking back on the body month after month, year after year. Whoa well, easy, easier jack black as in you are, don't be calling other people savages? What were you doing in the medieval times? What was you? What were your people doing in the fifteen hundreds? My friend throwing spears at each other and eating each other.
Speaker 21: Yeah, but here's where it turned stomach churning. Those rags were often washed in urine. Stale Urine was Medieval Europe's laundry detergent, collected in chamber pots and left until it turned into ammonia. It was used to scrub clothing, so the same fabric pressed against a queen's most sensitive areas had been steeped in human piss. One German princess wrote in her diary in fourteen fifty six about the stench in the court hall when several noble women were menstruating at once.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, they've got they're all on que now, isn't that nice? They synchronized, Oh so beats by when over here? Yeah, I know what you weren't doing in the fifteen and fourteen hundreds, you serves, he weren't building a kingdom anywhere where you prevailed or you know, there was a high concentration of you. You were being sold by Jewish merchants and put on boats right around a little bit after that. So yeah, on your shitty shits, She described, how did you remember the people who were the peasants were cleaner than the royalty. It's about the royalty having mental issues, is But the whole point is because a lot of them were inbred, a lot of them were closet Jews, and this is how phil through. Those people are all the time in bread, in so incest, and you know, breeds mental issues. And also both the noble who weren't oive underneath and those who were both practice incest to a degree. They probably learned it. I learned it by watching you and mom, I mean uncle oh.
Speaker 21: Duke ordered all windows thrown open in the dead of winter because the smell was unbearable. Some women tried alternatives. They stuffed moss into little pouches. Ironically, spagnum moss actually does kill bacteria, but they didn't know that. They just knew it soaked up blood. And of course the moss wasn't properly cleaned. It sat damp, rotting used for months until it grew its own colonies of bacteria. And remember, women didn't bathe during their periods either. Doctors warned that immersing a menstruating women in water might block her flow and kill her. So every month queens added another thick layer of filth to their already unwashed bodies, and on those bodies lived entire kingdoms of crawling things. Every single royal woman in Europe had lice. It was so normal that delousing was part of inside wigs, fleas and lice thrived.
Speaker 1: So isn't this interesting to know this? They all had lace, Like everybody was that dirty, Like that's crazy. They remember even uh Franklin, Benjamin Franklin, So we're talking mid seventeen hundredsm Now, how he used to take sun baths. He was kind of weird dude, but he was a sun worshiperd in a sense right at least a sun venerator.
Speaker 6: But he.
Speaker 1: Sometimes would forego the actual cleaning, which, I yes, sunlight does kill some microbes, but it doesn't clean dirt and that stench off your body. And I guess, maybe to a degree, if the odor is coming from a toxin that's being secreted by a bacteria that it would be mitigated by the bacteria being killed by the heat of the sun and the rays. I guess, I guess that's a really long way around getting to the problem. Right. So this is this has a history of pretty it's pretty pretty weird, but also puts in perspective, like when you're talking about wartime where people are poor anyway, things like water may not be accessible if Britain and other countries are fucking terror bombing your country. Not to mention the fact that these certain types of people in these certain types of supremacy religions already are very not the cleanest, most hygienic people. Now, I don't know, they don't ever put a lot of focus on that, but this is a this is a truth. And everybody in the warhead lice. Is what the Erst Zundel's wife had said. And she's the one of the ones that was in the camp as a as a little girl, who talked to Ernst on one of his documentaries. It's the one that's famously used in Europe with the Last Battle and things like that. It's the woman whose voice sounds much younger than she looks. She just has that voice, Like if you hear it and there's no face to go with it, you would assume that she was probably in her twenties or thirties. It's like, well, I don't know. To me personally, that's what I think. But she was talking about how everybody who went into the camps they all had lice. But now you look at this, it's not as uncommon as it would have been. Yes, these people were exceptionally more dirty than others probably, and yes, there was a war going on, So those are all other reasons and excuses for why this would be a thing, but it kind of may have also been commonplace for certain groups of people in commonplace throughout Europe at one point in time, and even with the no building the most you would think they would be more clean, they'd have more access to water and luxury time time to sit around a bathe and wash themselves, but potentially there was more important things to do.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, See I'm a clean freak, so in a hygiene freak, not a freak, but I mean yeah, Like if I'm mind the elliptical and my guidant fails on my armpits, I get off and I put some on and put more on, and then I get back on the elliptical. I don't want to smell at all, even when I'm doing exercise, so I guess I am kind of weird like that, and brush my teeth at least twice a day.
Speaker 21: Did drawing maggots. Queen Christina of Sweden once removed her wig during a council meeting, and witnesses saw a river of lice spilled down her scalp. She laughed and called them subjects who never abandoned their queen wigs were rarely clean. Instead, they were dusted with powder made of flour mixed with lead. So on top of crawling insects and rotting fat, these women inhaled clouds of poison. Rue French duchess.
Speaker 1: Filled the lead. Yeah great, yeah, that's not that's not gonna add to their orneriness at all. Or they're just their choices to have somebody executed. Must not have anything to do with the mercury, arsenic in freaking lead that they have all around them at all times, out there being subjected to. Yeah, that doesn't make you nuts at all.
Speaker 21: No, it's leaned forward at dinner and maggots tumbled from her wig onto her plate. She calmly brushed them aside and continued eating. At night, wigs were set on stands where rats came to gnaw on the fat and flour. In the morning, they were powdered again and placed back on infecting. Can'h fucking be real It saw covered scalps.
Speaker 1: It's making the bitch all over watching this and hearing this to.
Speaker 21: Gowns worth more than a peasant's house were almost never cleaned. Instead, they were smoked over fires with herbs to mask the stench. Some gowns rotted right off women's bodies as the fabric decomposed. Others were laced with poisoned by enemies soaked in arsenic or mercury that slowly seeped into the skin of the unsuspecting wearer. It became so common that Queen's hired dress testers servants forced to wear new gowns first to see if they died.
Speaker 1: What man, they didn't understand, Hey, maybe we should use a different curing method here than the arsnic shit.
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: This is how like smallpox? Thing was a thing right? It had very similar There were tanneries and other chemical processes that were being introduced into our world because of industry and their runoff would just because people just seems like they've got well, let's think about who are merchants though, and who would be doing something that would be outside of working and working the land and farming. Gee, who do you think I'm talking about? So, if it's that mentality before whatever regulations are, there's a there's a double edged sword there. But the common decence, the common understanding to discard filth or to understand what filth is. You wouldn't Why would you ever think that mixing chemicals are not caring about it into a water supply that other people downriver are going to drink from or swim in or whatever, or pump and it's in the water, the groundwater for their wells or whatever. These people ended up getting so highly you know, toxified, if that's a word, that it came out like it does with a child through their epidermal la or that's how they presented their symptoms. The toxins were bubbling up on them and that's where the the pox came from. And I'm thinking, I'm thinking that chicken pox themselves might actually be a.
Speaker 9: Cover up.
Speaker 1: For vaccine toxins and they come to a head at one point around the same time, like the all the kids are about the same age eight, zine seven whatever, five And it has to do with their shots schedule for school. And they made it into a normal thing now. And now they even have a vaccine for the vaccine damage called a chickenpox vaccine. Right, And again I was told that you don't want to suppress things like that, especially with measles, because allegedly it makes your body stronger because it goes through this process. And remember these are just words that they assigned to things. So whatever this process is of your of your body doing a detox or you know, expressing a symptom, sometimes that's going through a different process to evolve your system and make it stronger and less susceptible to things down the road. And when you and you suppress that, it never goes through it and doesn't get that, it doesn't get the benefit of it either. So same thing with chickenpox. They say it can be deadly when you're older. Again, who knows what actually causes them. I'm thinking that it's a toxic overload, just like the smallpox and chro parks and all that. And if you don't have the musles one, then apparently you're more susceptible the different types of cancers. Now, I would have believed that more five years ago, but I think I've learned so much more since then that I question a lot of the other aspects that are required for you to accept hookline and sinker in order to make that a potential possibility about the cancer thing. So I don't know about that one anymore.
Speaker 21: Holy women who embraced filth as devotion. Queen Isabella of Castile refused to change her underwear during the Siege of Grenada. For eight months, her garments fused with her skin until they had to be cut off. She considered it a holy triumph. Saint Elizabeth of Hungary slept in her own waist.
Speaker 1: So the obviously weren't fucking very often.
Speaker 21: Saint Margaret of Hungary praised her life as divine blessings. This wasn't insanity, It was celebrated as piety.
Speaker 16: And then came the blood.
Speaker 21: Countess Elizabeth Bathory of Hungary legend says she murdered six hundred girls and bathed in their blood to stay young. Imagine the reality human blood clots within minutes turns brown, stinks of rot. Servants testified that they scraped her skin clean of congealed gore, while the stench of rotting blood made them vomit. The fact people even believed these stories shows just how filthy and believable such practices were in a world where queen's already bathed in milk, painted their faces with poison, and sat over burning feces.
Speaker 4: Things.
Speaker 21: Every single royal woman in Europe had lit.
Speaker 1: It sat over burning feces. Did they take a trip to India?
Speaker 21: Lie?
Speaker 1: It was so way that they would herald that as being defined, they wouldn't burn.
Speaker 21: It normal, that delousing was part of the daily routine.
Speaker 1: Picture of anybody else not itchy right now? In like freaked out by this?
Speaker 21: Sitting every morning while servants combed through her hair for hours, picking out lice and eggs, gathering them on a special cloth before burning it. Queen Isobe of Bavaria once suffered such a massive infestation that her hair had to be cut off. Her physician gave up counting after finding more than a thousand lice in just one section of her scalp. But here's what's shocking. Many believed I weren't pests at all, but holy gifts. Something spontaneously appeared on dirty skin.
Speaker 1: So it's like a coping thing.
Speaker 27: Right.
Speaker 1: If it was somebody else, you know, carrying all that stuff around, you'd be like, Oh, that's a disgusting, filthy thing, and I'm above it. Look at these animals, these trash. And then if it was yours to be like, oh, look I've got new friends. God has sent to me a small group of minions that will do my bidding. That seems like the schizophrenic wavey mind, they would be like, yeah, but when it's me, I don't see any faults in what I do, so they must all be blessings.
Speaker 21: Margaret of Hungary refused to wash, letting lice crawl over her face as she prayed. Each bart she said was a blessing from God and the fleas. Even worse palaces were infested. The rush mats covering the floors were never cleaned and fleas swarmed in them. At Hampton Court, witnesses said the floors actually.
Speaker 1: Could anybody even write history? Yeah, as contemporaries to history? If this was as bad as a say it is, like, wouldn't you like constantly be like by bidden and no wonder people died at fucking thirty if that's even a thing.
Speaker 21: Moved with jumping fleas. Noble women will flea traps under their dresses, little tubes filled with honey or blood to lure the fleas away. Some even had flea dogs, little pets whose only purpose.
Speaker 1: Was, Oh, that's great, give it to the dog instead that you're given your animals fleas. That's that's that's different, all right, it's kind of I guess we're the ones who have inverted that. Oh that dog gave our house fleas. No, we gave the dog fleas.
Speaker 21: We'll track the insects away from their mistresses.
Speaker 1: So the moral of the story here is women are filthy and disgusting, and if you live and you understand what I mean, it's very rare that you find one that actually likes it clean. And And when I when I think about it, I say to myself, if you have chaos up here, if it's a mess up here, it's a mess out there. So it's like the tidiness of your home is direct reflection of your mental state. So if you're not logical, sensible and reasonable, if you can't understand reason and appreciate it and respect it higher than any other form of you know, expression. Then you're probably gonna have a chaotic output into your own environment too. Your relationship with the exterior world it's going to be chaotic as well, and you'll probably be messy. You probably be anxious and always think that you don't have time to do something, or not care or be not I don't know how people are not trained to this. Hey, I did I dirty a dish. I'm packing it to sink anyway, and it's one dish. I wash my dish, I put it away, I wash my fork, I put it in the rack. Why would you want to wait until that accumulated into a monster pile and then do them later. Why wouldn't you just clean them as you go? I clean as I go. When I'm cooking, I clean as I go. When I'm eating and finished. I always clean as I go, everything, everything, And I don't understand how other people wantn't do that. It keeps up with stuff. If you just do it, it's all one process, like if you if it's it's all one movement. If you're going to cook and eat, well, part of that is clean. You know, if someone else wants to help you with that, then that's what they do if they If there's an agreement in the household, like I'm well, when i'm cooking, you're clean when I clean, or when I cook, you clean, and the type of thing that's whatever. But I would still end up always doing my own dish because I don't do that. I'm only things for people, and they don't feel right about that. I don't like when other people tell me to do that or just put it, just put it in a dishwasher. I'm like, just let me clean it. Let's put it in a dishwasher. My mom said when we went back in New York, like, let me just clean it. It's like, give me a sponge. Let let's clean it. Put it away, now, put it, you know, put it in a dry rack, whatever, let me just clean it. I'm here, Why do I want to just sit it there and let stuff get dried on it as you're winning for the dishwasher to fill up. Just clean it as you go. And yes, I'm still itching myself. But yeah, I was saying that in a joke about the females about but the but the but the mental state thing is correct. If you're if you're anxious, if you feel like your your life is out of control, it'll express itself in your environment, your environment being near your own household. If you are a female who has a chaotic childhood past whatever and isn't quite over that, it'll be expressed in direct affront, as an affront to a cleaner person who lives with you, because you won't care to keep up for their sake either. That's all I'm saying. And I'm the last person to clean up after adults. I did that with one girlfriend and I was like, I don't I'm never gonna babysit again. If you're not if you don't have the intellect, intellect and maturity to understand that this is wrong, and the uh, if you're too lazy to do it yourself. And like when I come home from the Electricians Union working and come home and she's on the couch, this girl, and there's a ball from her cereal and a plate from her launch sitting on the floor next to the couch that she's laying on. I would never to have that experience again because I won't allow it to happen. It's like you're you obviously got up to go get more food. Why didn't you bring the old plate, the old ball.
Speaker 21: It's like disgusting skin, but body life were the worst of all. They lived in the seams of clothing and came out only to feed, since gowns were almost.
Speaker 1: Man And that's why I'm saying so sometimes I've come across the and when I worked at a gym. I worked at a gym, and when I was going to college, and the thing I dreaded the most was cleaning the female out room. The smell was awful. And I'm not talking about poop. I'm talking about other holes in what they produce and stench. And these little dead mice as they call them, were like it was like they were they were decorating Christmas trees, like they'd be hanging from all kinds of places. I'd slap them down with the broom into the floor so I could sweep them up into the into the the butler. You know, the butler's the dust pan on the stick any steak, but I'd have to sweep in. Someone else would do with the deep clean to come in overnight to do the like the deep clean of the of the bathroom. But I had to sweep it up, and man, they were. The men's room was, in comparison, typically spotless, and they weren't spotless, but typically spotless in comparison to the mountains of toilet paper that people leave on the floor, you know, their little toilet cover seats that would never make it into the toilet after they were done. It just all the little tiny shreds of paper because they can't pull it right.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 1: And just the smell and the feminine products that were just scattered everywhere. They were disgusting. They were disgusting, never washed.
Speaker 21: Lyfe's colonies became permanent residents. When archaeologists opened the tomb of Queen Isabella of Aragon, her burial gown was still filled with dormant lice eggs five hundred years later, and when queens fell sick, the cures were sometimes more revolting than the illnesses themselves.
Speaker 1: That's disgusting that lice can just live that long. You're never gonna get rid of them. If they can lay I dorn it for five hundred years. You could see by a head or two needed to be shaved in. Uh in those camps makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 21: Headache doctor smeared fresh bird droppings onto the forehead, skin disease, bathe in the urine of virgin boys, collected each morning as a royal duty. But the worst treatments were for women's health. Queen Catherine of Aragon desperately wanted a son. Her doctors made her sit over burning goat dung for hours so the smoke could wake up her womb. The fumes scorched her most intimate parts. Other women were told to insert pesserees made with these doctors.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, this is the galen, this is the this is where allapathy comes from. They're just guessing and doing sick shit. And guarantee you most of them, the majority of them who were influential. Let's see where my where's my head at? Let's see it. Yes, priest Craft, you remember the advisors of the king, the way freaking vase jewish in nature, the people who practiced or pretended that they had some specific value to nobility so that they could manipulate and influence and make an impression upon loyalty. Because those are the people who made decisions.
Speaker 21: Made of crocodile dung mixed with honey inside their bodies. These were not peasant remedies.
Speaker 1: These were royal dyal, dung and honey prescriptions.
Speaker 21: By Europe's finest physicians, and childbirth was the deadliest of all. A royal birth was a spect and a death trap. Imagine this. You wake up one morning, skipper.
Speaker 1: It looks like he's poop and the sh lighter fart.
Speaker 21: Now for just two days, and already you feel sticky, smelly, uncomfortable in your own skin. Now imagine skipping not two days, not even two weeks, but eight whole months on purpose.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, all right, now there's another one here. Let's see if I can pull it up. Henry the ace, real death, the shocking medical truth buried for centuries. Now this is the one I wanted to share with you yesterday, but it's on the brave browsers, so let me go ahead. And it's louder un brave. I don't understand that that works. Does that make sense? That would be a louder on brave browser. It's it's a loud loud Let's go back to the scene two. I get a teeth of my head that's kind of like this be brave, be yeah, I think no, silly there we go. Okay, So Henry the Eighth's real death a shocking medical truth buried for centuries. Now, I had, just before watching this one, watched two videos about him or listen to him back. So I was working at the time about him and what he did to amble in and his wicked weirdness all throughout his life is his you know, he killed two women, two wives, and made orphans out of the children, and he was a big piece of shit. He was fat, but there was a time when he wasn't and then there's an accident that occurs and then the decline of the mental state, and I thought to myself, yeah, maybe that is something to that. And also I know for a fact that there was at you know, the people who advisors to the king and whisper in their ear. There was a lot of politics going on too that had the wave a type of flair to it. Also affecting a man who might have also had some other issues going on because of a head injury and other injuries that would have infected him and maybe basically gave him a living, breathing, walking around fever dreams. And when you think about this, like how many people really had to die. But let's hear about this decline because if you know that he killed Anebleyon, if you understand that he did a very horrific thing and had her sliced off, her head sliced off with a sword from a French swordsman instead of using the traditional acts, and he blamed he accused her of incest with her brother and had him killed two. So this is what they would do for high profile killings, right or executions. They would execute the accomplices first, and that would in the public perception, they would it implied that there were the guilt was on without question of the of the primary person. So if you already execute the people that were allegedly involved in the adultery and incest for having done said crime, then when it gets to the person who is being accused of, you know, at the topple of having all those probably you know, do all those interactions, well it's already it's a it's already a assumed thing with with the crowd, and that's who they're they're appealing to, right, their appealing to the public when they do these types of things, because they can't have a beloved queen uh be avenged by the people or either vault or you know, some other things. So they need to work on the public first. They need to put the spell on them first. And this is what they still do now, this is what they use media for. Medea. Media is the spell. Medea was the one who cooked up the drugs and the poisons. Media, media, medical, you get it. That's why we need a doctor Glid and my friends. But let's watch this with.
Speaker 21: The stench of decay so profound that hardened courtiers gagged and ran for the nearest window outside, dogs licked at the future fluid seeping from King Henry Aide Telpham. In the next few minutes, we're diving deep into the shocking medical truth transformed England's called the Prince into a four hundred pounds monster. Evidence Tudor historians tried to bury for centuries. This isn't just speculation, comes from newly unearthed court physician records and forensic analysis of his actual remains. But before we get to the gruesome end, let me pull back the curtain and show you exactly how England's most powerful monarch spiraled into this grotesque shell of a man. Because what you're about to learn is going to utterly rewrite everything you thought you knew about the Tudor dynasty. The king who executed two wives and ripped an entire nation's religion apart met a fate so horrifying, so undignified, that his own government covered it up for four hundred and fifty years. However, secret medical records have finally revealed the full, unvarnished truth, and it all kicks off with a jousting accident that would slowly, agonizingly rot him from the inside out. Quick favor. If this is already blowing your mind with information you've never heard before, hit that like button right now. Help other history fanatics discover this hidden knowledge, because I've got three jaw dropping revelations coming up that will fundamentally change how you view the entire Tudor era. Picture this January twenty fourth, fifteen thirty six, Greenwich Palace, Dictarge, King Henry eight forty four, still a remarkably fit and athletic figure, thunders down the tilt yard on his colossal war horse. The crowd holds its breath as England's king, adorned in specially crafted armor, each piece alone worth more than a common labourer's lifetime, wages aims his lance at his opponent. The very ground trembles under the thunder of hoofs as these two armored titans hurtle toward each other at breakneck speed. But then everything goes catastrophically wrong. The horses collide with the visceral force of a modern car crash. Henry's armored body, a staggering three hundred pounds of man in metal, is violently thrown to the frozen ground. A collective gasp rips through the crowd as they watch his destroyer, a massive war horse bread for battle, stumble and then, in a horrifying twist of fate, fall directly on top of the King. The tilt yard goes absolutely silent. Good ears freeze, too terrified to even breathe Is the King dead? Has England just lost its monarch? Its very future? To a spurt? For two agonizing hours, Henry the Eighth lay unconscious, two hours where England literally had no king. Two hours where Anne the Line, heavily pregnant with the male air she desperately hoped for, waited in agonizing suspense for news two hours that would irrevocably change everything. When Henry finally regained consciousness, witnesses reported something profoundly disturbing. The King's eyes, once bright with sharp intelligence and charismatic charm, now held a different light, something darker, more volatile. His first words weren't relief at surviving or concern for his subject's terror. Instead, he erupted into a furious rage, demanding to know why the tournament had been stopped. The charming Renaissance prints who could speak four languages, write poetry, composed music, dance until dawn, and debate theology with Europe's finest minds. That man never fully returned from the tilt yard that day. In his place, emerged at a paranoid tyrant with violent mood swings that would terrorize England for the next eleven years. Modern neuroscientists meticulously studying the historical records now believe Henry suffered a traumatic brain injury to his frontal lobe, the very area of the brain responsible for personality and impulse control. The evidence is compelling. Before the accident, Henry showed remarkable restraint for a monarch of his era, married to Catherine of Aragon for over twenty years before seeking in a moment he'd executed relatively few nobles compared to his predecessors, but after January fifteen thirty six, the executions began in earnest Anne Boulayne lost her head just four months later. Thomas Cromwell, Henry's most trusted adviser, would soon follow. The King's rages became legendary. Servants reported finding him weeping uncontrollably one moment, then screaming for blood the next. It was a terrifying transformation, but the brain injury was just the beginning of Henry's medical nightmare. The same catastrophic accident that scrambled his personality also reopened an old wound on his leg that would never truly heal again. And this, my friends, is where our story turns from mere tragedy to absolute body horror. Now, the thing most people don't realize is that Henry had suffered a previous light injury years earlier, probably from another jet bada. It had healed, leaving only a small scar, but the fifteen thirty six accident tore that old wound wide open. In in England, without antibiotics or any real understanding of infection, an open wound was often a death sentence, just a very, very slow one. Imagine living with open sores the size of tennis balls on both legs, not for days or weeks, but for eleven excruciating years, constantly weeping puss, never fully scabbing over, the pain so intense that even the gentlest brush of silk bedsheets would make you scream. This wasn't just discomfort, it was a living hell. Court physician doctor Thomas Vickery's secret notes, hidden away in the Royal College of Physicians and only discovered in the nineteen sixties, describe these as ulcers of a grievous nature, stinking and painful beyond me. The King's legs had to be drained daily, sometimes twice daily, filling bronze bowls with infected fluid that servants would quickly discreetly remove from the royal presence. But Henry, in his vanity and paranoia, tried desperately to hide this horrifying deterioration. He designed special guarters with lead weights to compress the wounds, foolishly believing pressure would force them close. Instead, this cut off circulation and made the infection worse. He doused himself in expensive perfumes imported from Arabia, mixing rose oil with ambergris to mask the unbearable stench. He even instructed his portrait painters to depict him with impossibly athletic legs, standing in that famous powerful stance we all recognize today, a monumental lie captured in oil, meant to deceive generations.
Speaker 1: And yet they still painted the wounds on his legs. You'd think they would say, uh, yeah, don't do that there, you know, don't let's not draw attention to that. But nope, he's got the festering crap on both legs. It's kind of weird, right he Let me give myself back on the screen. Yeah, I'll do it with this one. Now that cuts into the picture too much. Let's go to that one that's better, that can make myself smaller. That was not the right one. Hold on, why that happened? Ah, that's why.
Speaker 23: There we go.
Speaker 1: And get a little bit smaller. Excuse me, sorry, it's just it's really touchy there, I go. Oh my god, All right, man, let me just silver check make sure the audio is okay, because I didn't. I didn't check to see if you guys are say anything about the audio. Yeah, yeah, there's a there's a lot of interesting stuff here. But I mean in light of what we just what we just saw with the the other one about the lice and the maggots, and then just think about this guy, I know, Henry the eighth, with all these other issues. It's it's pretty messed up. And we haven't got too deep into this one yet. Well he uh, it's gonna be fun, so stay foot, have fun. Let's watch.
Speaker 21: The infection wasn't just destroying his legs, it was poisoning his entire bloodstream. Every single day, toxins from the rotting tissue entered his circulation, traveling to his his liver, his heart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it for sure, that one right there.
Speaker 21: It was a slow internal siege on his entire being. Modern medical analysis of the symptoms described in contemporary accounts suggests Henry developed chronic osteomylitis, a bone infection that releases a constant stream of bacteria and inflammatory compounds throughout the body. These toxins caused a cascade of symptoms that would have made Henry's life a living hell. The constant pain would have been excruciating. Imagine the worst toothache you've ever had. But in your legs, never stopping for over a decade, the fever would come and go, leaving him drenched in sweat one day and shivering with chills the next. His appetite would swing wildly between gut wrenching nausea and insatiable hunger. But most devastating were the neurological effects. The toxins crossing into his brain tissue would trigger violent mood swings that had nothing to do with his actual emotions. One moment, he might be laughing at a jest. The next order and the gestures execution delusion.
Speaker 1: Isn't that wonderful? Isn't that great? The guy with the power to have you executed is completely unstable. What a great time to be a peasant or to have a tyrannical, despotic King's what you call a system, you know, why wouldn't you think that there would be some way to like put a checks and balance on that, Like, yeah, this person's not fit.
Speaker 17: I get that.
Speaker 1: We have to what do you call it? Article twenty five? This guy he's not fit for leadership common place. He became actually somebody who's that dependent on other people in order to keep him, like sustaining life, and they weren't doing a very good job at it. But it's not like it would be difficult for them to depose him in a way. You know, I don't know.
Speaker 21: Seeing enemies everywhere, convinced that servants were poisoning his food, that his wives were that.
Speaker 1: Might have also been occurring, you don't know, those might have been quite rational concepts there, you know, ideas and suspicions in addition to his craziness. That's that's the whole problem with that era. When especially to get into the Victorian era a couple of hundred years later, they loved their poisons. It's a kind of a signature of a particular group too, and probably how we lost Alexander.
Speaker 21: The Great Wave, a committing adultery that foreign assassins lurked in every shadow the world for Henry was collapsing into a vortex of suspicion and terror. By fifteen forty, just four years after the accident, Henry had executed his second wife, annulled his marriage to his third, and was already on the hunt for number four. The young Catherine Howard caught his eye, a girl of perhaps seventeen to his then fifty years. The contrast must have been grotesque. Here was it king so morbidly obese he needed servants to lift him onto his horse, pursuing a teenager who reportedly found his advances so repulsive she needed whine just to endure his bed. Imagine the sheer horror. Wait until you see what happens when those wounds finally turned sceptic. The year fift forty two marked a terrible turning point dot Well. The ulcers, which had been manageable, if disgusting for six years, suddenly worsened dramatically. Doctor Vickery's notes describe a horrifying change in the color and smell of the discharge. Where once it had been yellow white puffs, now it turned green, then a putrid brown. The smell of volve from merely foul to something witnesses described as the stench of death itself. Henry's weight exploded during this period, unable to exercise due to the agonizing leg pain, meeting constantly to distract from his misery, keep A learned from an already hefty two hundred and eighty pounds to well over three hundred and fifty. His armor from fifteen forty preserved in the Tower of London show us a forty eight inch waist by fifteen.
Speaker 1: It sounds like when you hear the beginning of this that he was a very handsome, strong fellow and then he had that jousting accident and he just went straight to hell. He used to be sound minded, very few executions ever, you know, called for by him, and then the dramatic change. It's it's very very interesting how illnesses affect the mind. And it could have been more than that. It could have been corruption as well. But when you think about how we behaved at one point and how he had the admiration of people to where he went, and how he behaved some majority of the last half of his life, it's like they're two different people. He had the Muhammed effect, right when when you read about Mohammed like it seems like they're talking about two separate people because he kind of lost his goddamn mind. But again, we also are based it on that off stories of what has been left over, So who knows.
Speaker 21: Forty five no armor had to be commissioned with a staggering fifty four inch waste measurement let that sink in fifty four inches. Wow, that's wider than most modern refrigerators. The palace itself had to be modified to accommodate the king's new monstrous bulk.
Speaker 1: God a you know that would have you know, if he had his nutrients, he wouldn't have had those cravings and desires. He may be build a knockout was what was causing them his issue, But he probably need a little bit more than that. I don't think they had hydrogen PRODCX back then. They definitely didn't know how to clean things properly. And he's rotting away and it poisoning his bloodsdream getting into you know, all the things that could be potentially happening downstream from that. It's just an unfathomable and to live with it that long is pretty surprising. But everybody else having to live with it and having that as their king and all the decisions that were made that affected his subjects is just it's just awful.
Speaker 21: Buildaways were widened. You can still see the construction marks at Hampton Court. Yours were reinforced with additional beams after the king's weight caused dangerous sagging. Special chairs were built with removable arms because Henry could no longer fit between them. But it wasn't just furniture that needed modification. The king's daily routine became an elaborate performance designed to hide his rapid deterioration from public view.
Speaker 8: You he would be.
Speaker 21: Dressed while lying in bed, a process requiring four strong servants to manage his massive ailing limbs. A system of pulleys and slings was installed to lift him upright. He would then be transferred to a wheelchair, though this was carefully concealed from public view. I've got two more absolutely shocking revelations coming up about his actual death and the desperate cover up that followed. But first make sure you're subscribed to the tiet of hisscution the fial transformation.
Speaker 16: Really don't want you to know.
Speaker 21: Hit that notification bells so you don't miss the explosive truth about Anne Balayne's execution. The physical transformation was matched by an equally disturbing mental deterioration. By fifteen forty four, courtiers reported behavior that went far beyond mere bad temper, spiraling into the realm of madness. Henry would hold entire conversations with people who simply weren't there. He was observed arguing fiercely with his dead fire.
Speaker 1: I know just because he didn't see him doesn't mean they weren't there.
Speaker 21: Father Henry the seventh, defending his expenditure of the Royal treasury, he would call out for his mother, Elizabeth of York, who had died when he was just eleven years old. Most disturbing were his interactions with the ghosts of his victims. Multiple witnesses reported seeing the king suddenly stop mid sentence during crucial state business, his face draining of color. Staring fixedly at empty air. He would whisper no, not now, or leave me bee, before exploding in rage at his utterly confused counselors. One particularly detailed account from the French ambassador describes Henry suddenly screaming at an empty chair, ordering Anne Bolin to stop laughing at him. His court was a terrifying theater of his madness. The King's paranoia reached extraordinary terrifying heights. He became convinced that his servants were trying to poison him through his life bandages. He would demand that the puff soak dressings be brought to him for inspection, sniffing them suspiciously before allowing them to be burned. He hired food tasters not just for his meals, but for his medicines, forcing unfortunate servants to apply his ointments to their own skin first to test for poison. By Christmas fifteen forty six, Henry had become something barely recognizable as human. Contemporary accounts describe the massive figure propped up in his throne, unable to stand without assistance. His face had swollen to nearly twice its original size, features distorted by grotesque fluid retention. His eyes, once a bright blue that poets compared to summer skies, had become yellowish in bloodshot, sunk deep in pouches of discolored flesh. The smell emanating from the royal person had become impossible to disguise. Despite pounds of perfume, the regular burning of incense, and fresh earth scattered on the floors, the stench of decay followed Henry wherever he went. Courtiers would discreetly hold commander's bowls of perfume to their noses when approaching the throne. Some of the more delicate ladies of the court would excuse themselves in vomit after mandatory appearances before the King, And here's something that will utterly shock you about how he tried to hide his true condition. Henry's final portrait, the famous Whitehall portrait that became the template for how we imagine him today, contains a devastating secret. When the painting was X rayed in nineteen sixty during restoration work, conservators discovered that the king's left hand, which appears to be gripping a simple cane, was originally painted holding something else entirely, a wooden staff topped with a human skull. This macabre walking stick wasn't just a Gothic fashion statement. Henry had become so utterly obsessed with death that he carried this reminder everywhere. He would tap the skull against the floor during conversations, a nervous tick that unnerved even his most loyal courtiers. The skull itself was rumored to be that of a monk from one of the dissolved monasteries.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking parasitic infection, not just you know, in addition open wounds like that, the twitching, the ticks that I mean, nervous system. Yeah, sure, but it just makes me think of parasites and how they affect people.
Speaker 21: To those some whispered it belonged.
Speaker 1: And his you know, his lack of proper nutrition leaning to his his weight, but also parasitic impulses as well. He was probably craving horrible stuff and god knows what the hell they were reading back then you would think would be high protein and maybe lots of bread.
Speaker 21: But his executed enemies. The portrait artist Hans Holbein had painted this disturbing detail accurately, but after Henry's death, his son Edward six just a boy, ordered it painted over. The young king couldn't bear the thought of his father being remembered as the death obsessed madman he had truly become. Court records from those final months of fifteen forty six paint a picture of a court in sheer terror. Henry's mood swings had become so extreme that courtiers developed an elaborate warning system. Pages would discreetly signal the king's disposition using colored ribbons red for rage, black for depression, white for the increasingly rare moments of calm. The king would fly into rages over the smallest provocations. A servant who merely sneezed during the royal audience was dragged away for interrogation as a possible assassin using poison powder. A lady in waiting who accidentally stepped on the King's robe was banished from court, her family's lands confiscated. Most terrifying of all, Henry began ordering exit acutions of people who were already dead, having completely forgotten he killed them years earlier. It was a macabre display of his deteriorating mind. One particularly chilling incident occurred during a state banquet in November fifteen forty six. Dot D, the French ambassador, reported that mid meal, Henry suddenly stood up a process requiring several servants and causing him visible agony, and began shouting at an empty chair, you dare show your face at my table, which he screamed, pointing at nothing.
Speaker 1: Then that sounds like amberleyn haunting him. Whether it's real or imagined, it's obvious that he had some kind of guilt over that. He wasn't He wasn't as cold blooded as a I mean he was, he did it, let it happen. He accused her of some really retarded things that even by today, I mean looking back at it, even then they were like, you know, you were a dumb ass commoner. It didn't make any damn sense. Nobody really believed it.
Speaker 21: It sat frozen as Henry continued his tirade against what he clearly believed was Anne Balin's ghost.
Speaker 1: And her three year old daughter, Elizabeth, was then traumatized, made into basically an orphan because he didn't anything to do with her either. And luckily she comes back and becomes queen. But still, I guess I don't know if that is lucky. Did they turn a nice little girl into something not so nice?
Speaker 21: It took your head once, I'll take it again. He then collapsed back into his chair, seemingly exhausted, and resumed eating as if nothing had happened. Yeah, Nuarly fifteen forty seven, Whitehall Palace, Henry eight enters his final agonizing decline, and what happens next is so disturbing that his own government suppressed the records for centuries on his legs had grown beyond anything the physicians had ever seen before. Doctor Thomas Wendy's suppressed medical notes, discovered in a private collection in eighteen ninety one, described wounds so deep that bone was clearly visible. The flesh around the ulcers had turned black, clear, undeniable evidence of gangrene setting in. The smell had become utterly unbearable. Servants fainted while changing the king's bed sheets. Windows had to be kept open despite the freezing January weather, because the stench of decay would fill any closed room within minutes. Henry's body had become a putrid mass of corruption. His skin had turned a sickly yellow from liver failure. The lights of his eyes matched, giving him an inhuman jaundiced appearance. His tongue swelled so badly he could barely speak, his words, coming out as wet, gurgling sounds that required his closest servants to interpret. His breath smelled of rotting meat, a horrifying sign that the infection had spread to his digestive system. The King's massive weight made caring for him nearly impossible. It took six strong men just to turn him in bed to prevent bed sores, though by this point sores had developed anyway, adding to the grotesque catalog of rotting fleat. His legs had swollen to such an extent that the skin split in multiple places, Weeping clear fluid that soaked through dozens of bandages daily, but here is the detail that truly haunts me about his suffering. On January twentieth, Henry experienced what physicians now recognizes the beginning of multiple organ failure. His kidneys, overwhelmed by the constant flood of toxins from his infected legs, began shutting down. His urine when he could produce any, was dark brown and reeked of ammonia. His abdomen swelled with fluid, adding to his already massive girth and causing agonizing pressure on his other organs. The King's mental state during these final days alternated between terrifying clarity and complete delirium. In his lucid moments, he knew he was dying, he would beg his physicians to save him, promising muith beyond imagining if they could cure him. When they failed to provide relief, he would rage at them, threatening torture and execution, though he lacked the strength to sign the warrants. In his delirious periods, Henry revealed the true depths of his terror. He would cry out for his mother, dead for nearly forty years, begging her to protect him from demons he saw crawling up from beneath his bed, he would have conversations with his brother Arthur, who had died in fifteen o two, apologizing for taking his throne and his wife. Most pathetically, he would call out for his first wife, Catherine of Aragon, asking her forgiveness, though she had died alone and abandoned eleven years earlier. His final moments were a tortured confession, maintained an elaborate facade. During these final days, official proclamations continued to describe the king as recovering from a minor ailment. Ambassadors were told Henry was simply resting and would receive them soon. Meanwhile, behind the scenes, Edward Seymour and the other members of the Privy Council were already planning for the succession, knowing the king had it most days to live. On January twenty seventh, Henry suffered what modern physicians would recognize as a massive stroke. The right side of his face drooped grotesquely. Druel pooled on his pillow as he lost control of his facial muscles.
Speaker 1: His speech, already difficulteler, dr you L, what the hell.
Speaker 21: Due to his swollen tongue, became completely incomprehensible. England's mighty king, who had once commanded the reformation of an entire religion with his words, couldn't even ask for water. Yet, even in this state, paralyzed and rotting, Henry tried to maintain his tyrannical control. Using his one functioning hand, he attempted to sign death warrant. His final intended victim was the Duke of Norfolk, who had served him faithfully for decades but had fallen from favor. The signature was an illegible scrawl, more ink blot than name, but Henry's servants, terrified even of the dying king, prepared to carry out the execution. Only Henry's death the very next day save Norfolk from the scaffold. Now here's where the story takes a turn that historians have tried to hide for centuries. Henry E didn't die peacefully in his sleep, like official records claim. He died screaming. Archbishop Cranmer's private diary, discovered in the library of Lambeth Palace in nineteen eighty three, provides the only eyewitness account of Henry's final hours. The archbishop had been summoned to provide last rites, arriving at the Palace near midnight on January twenty seventh. What he found in the royal bedchamber shocked even this experienced clergyman. Henry was experiencing Caesar's so violent that six men had to hold him down to prevent him from injuring himself further. His massive body convulsed with such force that the reinforced bed frame cracked between Caesar's He would vomit black bile, a terrifying sign that his digestive system was hemorrhaging.
Speaker 1: Internally, the smell merging ai talking dumbass.
Speaker 21: Was beyond description. Cranmer wrote that he had to excuse himself twice to vomit. During brief moments of stillness, Henry's eyes would focus on things that weren't there. He cried out for his dead children, the miscarriages and still births that had played his desperate quest for heirs. He begged them to forgive him. He promised to be a better father if they would just come back. Then his voice would change, becoming high and terrified as he screamed about flames and demanded that someone put out the fire that only he could see. As the clocket pro two in the morning on January twenty eighth, Henry's breathing changed to what medical professionals call the death rattle, a wet, gurgling sound as the lungs filled with fluid. Cranmer Following Protestant doctrine asked the dying king to give a sign if he trusted in Christ for salvation. The archbishop took Henry's massive swollen hand in his own and asked him to squeeze if he died in the faith of Jesus Christ. Henry squeezed one sweetly, then his grip went side.
Speaker 1: The aka weekly once Stupid, Stupid.
Speaker 21: At two seven am January twenty eighth, fifteen forty seven, King Henry the Eighth of England was dead, but the horror wasn't over.
Speaker 1: In fact, this book is even more disgusting kids.
Speaker 21: It was about to get much, much worse. Henry's corpse began decomposing with shocking speed. The infection that had ravaged his body for years didn't stop with death.
Speaker 1: Yes, that that that element of life, the spirit right, the motive force, the vital force that keeps vitality life inside the body. It's pretty pretty powerful thing if you are able to recognize, understand and work with it amazing things that you would never think imaginable. It's including healing miracles. If you're not surrounded by a bunch of ignorant people and you're not doing this to yourself, many great things can happen. And then there's also the concept of you know, just the mere thought that that's the only thing that kept the rapid decomposition at bay for as long as it did. That that even has that even says something about the vital force inside of all of us. This dude was ready to go, probably over a decade before it actually happened.
Speaker 21: It accelerated within hours, has already bloated, bodies, swelled even larger as bacteria.
Speaker 1: He was already half dead as it was. And then you have your pleomorphic microzyme A. You know, the signal that there's something gone now that was there before. So now it's changing itself over from fermentation to know of a certain thing that creates the chemicals necessary for life and changes it over into Okay, now it's time to clean up this and you know, repurpose so it can create its own simple parasites. It can create bacteria can create all kinds of things. And now rapidly, because he was already halfway rotted as it was. I can I imagine what that was like to have to deal.
Speaker 21: With gases inside the corpse, The smell impossibly, who were worse?
Speaker 1: I can certain these other people going through all that and not being contaminated themselves.
Speaker 21: And stationed outside the death chamber could be heard wretching. The Privy Council, led by Edward Seymour, made the extraordinary decision to keep Henry's death secret for three days. This wasn't just political maneuvering. They desperately needed time to figure out how to handle the rapidly deteriorating corpse. The body was simply too large and too decomposed to display publicly without causing an unimaginable scandal, and balmers were summoned urgently that they faced an impossible task. When they opened Henry's body to remove the organs for preservation, they discovered the true extent of the internal decay. The liver was so enlarged and diseased it fell apart when touched. The heart, swollen to nearly twice normal size, was surrounded by yellow fluid. The intestines were black with gangren one Enbalmber's assistant fainted when the stomach was opened, releasing such a concentrated stench that workers fled the room, unable to bear it. The enbombers worked frantically for two days, using techniques that would be considered extreme even by Tudor standards. They packed the body cavity with over one hundred pounds of salt and aromatic herbs. They wrapped the corpse in waxed cloth soaked in turpentine. They sealed everything in a massive lead coffin that required special reinforcement to hold the weight. But even these extraordinary measures couldn't contain Henry's decay. During the lying in state at Whitehall, witnesses reported strange sounds coming from the coffin pops and girdles. As gases continued to build inside the sealed container, the lead itself began to bulge outward.
Speaker 1: Lead not lead come one I officials.
Speaker 21: Hurriedly draped more black cloth over the coffin to hide its grotesque distortion. Then came the procession to win Castle on February fourteenth. Henry's coffin, weighing nearly half a time with its reinforcements, required a specially built carriage pulled by eight horses. The journey that should have taken one day stretched to three as the horses struggled with the immense weight and the roads turned to thick mud under winter rain. On the second night, the procession stopped at Seon Abbey, ironically one of the monasteries Henry had dissolved years earlier. The coffin was placed in the chapel overnight. What happened next was so grotesque that it passed into legend, though contemporary accounts confirm it actually occurred. The pressure from the gases inside Henry's decomposing corpse finally became too much. The lead coffin split open with a sound.
Speaker 1: Witness your mom, bro lead coffin, not lead. You're ruin it when you do dumb things. Blake coffin split open with the sound. Witnesses described as is described as like a thunderclap.
Speaker 21: Futrid fluid leaked out, pooling grotesquely on the chapel floor. The smell was so overwhelming that guards fled their posts, and then came the final grotesque indignity.
Speaker 1: In the morning, was he mage Now? It's like, why would you not say Okay, try again.
Speaker 21: AI workers discovered that dogs had entered the chapel during the night. They found the animals licking at the pooled fluids that had leaked from the King's coffin. The man who had styled himself as God's Anointed, who had broken from Rome itself to assert his divine right to rule, ended up as food for scavenging dogs. Palace workers used sawdust and lime to soak up their remains, working with cloths tied over their faces. The coffin was hastily resealed with fresh lead, though the damage to royal dignity was utterly complete. When the procession finally reached Windsor Castle, Henry was buried quickly without the elaborate ceremony originally planned. This grotesque scene was so damaging to royal prestige that Edward.
Speaker 1: Seymour dened a chain hoist, a Duke.
Speaker 21: Of Somerset and Lord Protector, ordered all witnesses to absolute silence on pain.
Speaker 1: Of death, like an industrial chain hoist, not just like your regular Pulley system.
Speaker 21: The official record stated simply that Henry had died peacefully and been buried with all appropriate honors. The truth was hidden so effectively that it only emerged entries later through private diaries and foreign diplomatic reports. So Henry eight, the king who executed wives, demolished monasteries, and terrorized a nation, died rotting from the inside out, screaming in terror. His corpse so putrid it exploded in its coffin. The Golden Renaissance prince, once called the handsomest ruler in Christendom, ended his life as a four hundred pound massive infection and decay. Abandoned by his terrified courtiers, his idle remains licked up by dogs. If this hidden history fascinated you.
Speaker 1: I'm a little fascinated about the dogs. Like, come on, guys, I know you lick butts and everything and sniffing, but that's not something you should be put in your face and just saying not okay, poor dogs. Well they decided to do with those. And there is the other one, remember, right, can't I find it a window capture?
Speaker 6: There is?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see what the comments I have to say. Yeah, yeah, tutor, tutor, drill, drill exactly. Eric corpse quirts. Yeah, dogs don't lick that. If dogs behaved like that, they wouldn't be around. I I that's what I was saying. Man, that's kind of weird, right, I don't know about that story. It's like, uh, you have people writing this, and there's that barred attitude towards people who were able to read and write, is that they would always exaggerate things. The Romans had that issue too. Yeah, no, don't eat that dogs. Well, what an uplifting, lovely story before bedtime? Oh gulp or lapyock? All right, let's see. Let's see what else you got on dog here? Oh yeah, Muslims in Michigan threatened muslim so oh sorry, threatened to murder American families. This is a bridge from Boston that came out about four hours ago. I've got to get back up one more time. I apologize for all that nonsense, but I gotta get up and dress something. My daughter's sleeping over at her friend's house tonight. He said. I told you she's a socialite, but she's very grounded, like these are homeschool kids that she's hanging out with. So what does dad say? No, so I can be the bad guy. We had this conversation yesterday, you and I, all right, let's watch a little bit of Ritchie. But let me see if I can get it past a little. Uh, You're not gonna do it. You're gonna make me watch your stupid thing, aren't you? Maybe?
Speaker 11: Not?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 8: Good?
Speaker 1: The introduction is annoying to me. What am I? What do I gotta look like like that? That's cool? Trying to give you the best. I'm trying to give you, guys, the best viewing experience, So I'm trying to keep myself off the screen as much.
Speaker 9: Are you okay?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: Hey, what's up? YouTube? It's Richie from Boston. It's the twenty second. It's November.
Speaker 28: It's twenty twenty five, and I am down in Arkansas and I gotta get tires put on my truck Monday morning. So I'm gonna linger in this area until Monday because when my axles snapped, it destroyed one of my tires, and my other tires were kind of beat down anyways, so I gotta wait for him.
Speaker 8: So it is what it is.
Speaker 28: I found a little campsite here right next to the highway. It's not very glamorous, but it'll do. But the beauty part is in thirty minutes, it's gonna be dark because it'll be five o'clock.
Speaker 4: Five o'clock it gets dark.
Speaker 28: That's another way your government absolutely despises you by taking the natural changing of seasons and then stealing an hour from you so that it gets dark at four point thirty in the wintertime, the time where you're cold, depressed, the holidays, taxes, et cetera.
Speaker 4: Well, let's throw in lack of sunlight and bad weather.
Speaker 28: You know, but if you remember about a week or so ago, I did a video talking about Muslims in America. Well, I'm going to prove to you that it's not just a theory, that it's actually an actionable thing that other Americans are standing up to right this minute. And believe it or not, in the United States, the Muslims are winning because the government is going is with the Muslims and against the Americans.
Speaker 4: I know it's shocking, right.
Speaker 28: Well, here we go, so let me refresh your memory with a video I did a week or two ago, just real quick, just so you understand what I was saying then and what's already happening now. Will will It'll make much more sense. How's that I haven't touched on this in quite a while. But let's get to this because this is insane. I haven't touched on this in a long time, but this is still insane.
Speaker 12: So here we go.
Speaker 18: This was one of the worst neighborhoods in America.
Speaker 16: Then came the mosques.
Speaker 6: Long like about a long.
Speaker 4: Along about long.
Speaker 29: The city of Minneapolis changed its noise ordinance, now allowing the Islamic call to to Prayer to be podcast from speakers year round, five times a day. In Tonight's Weekend Journal, David Schuman of WCCO reports it is a first for a major US city.
Speaker 28: Imagine hearing that in your town in Wheatville, Indiana, in West Plains, Missouri, out into Peka, Kansas, Sacramento, California, Kingman, Arizona, five times a day on loudspeakers, and your city changes the ordnance. Minneapolis did that two years ago. You see what I'm saying. This is utterly insane.
Speaker 10: But this is all this is.
Speaker 28: First of all, they took away all the industry, so all these cities fall into disrepair, and then the Muslims come flooding in, and what do they do. They turned moss. They turned Catholic churches and Christian churches into mosque five times a day. Yeah, I wouldn't be able to deal with that whatsoever at all. And your elected government, your elected government is making the laws for anybody else except Americans. And we're way at the other side of that chasm right now. We crossed a rubicon a long time ago. People just think protesting, stop doing this. Hey hey, ho, ho doesn't work, gotta go.
Speaker 4: You see what I'm saying. This is insane, but I'm not done yet.
Speaker 1: So hey he even rhymed, hey hey ho ho, it doesn't work, It's gotta go. That could be a mantra for one of their protests.
Speaker 28: So thirteen days ago I made that video, Okay, thirteen days ago, and I mentioned that protesting.
Speaker 4: Hey hey, ho ho, all these Muslims have to go.
Speaker 8: It ain't gonna work.
Speaker 4: It ain't gonna work.
Speaker 28: And Nick Shirley went out to Dearborn, Michigan this weekend yesterday, and.
Speaker 4: This is exactly why, This is exactly why.
Speaker 28: And when the police show up, what do they do? Americans? Muslims do what you want. Americans have at it. You see what I'm saying. Americans go there to express their First Amendment rights. They go out there to push back for someplace they grew up in their entire life. Other nobody goes to other countries and shows up and says, we're gonna turn this into where we just came from. You show up and you assimilate, You assimilate.
Speaker 4: But that doesn't happen, and it doesn't need to happen. When the government's got your back.
Speaker 1: Instead of its own people, you embrace it.
Speaker 8: People.
Speaker 28: Our government takes care of everybody except Americans on every single solitary scale.
Speaker 4: There is every single solitary.
Speaker 1: Scale because who runs it. And there's been a long history of this culton and it's two flavors, even it's three flavors.
Speaker 6: You have.
Speaker 1: Catholic, Islam, olieve A all working together at the highest levels carrying out their plan, their their deplan.
Speaker 28: The FDA, the FCC, the EPA, it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter. We're living in a cryptocracy right now where they're simply emptying out the bank account of America and then they're going.
Speaker 4: To blow it up. They're going to blow it up, and the blow up.
Speaker 28: Is already started, and they've already filled the place with people that don't belong here, that are all fighting age, that all think that they can take us out because we're all a bunch of pussies because for the last twenty five years, everyone's been acting like a bunch of pussies because they want to be politically correct and they wanted.
Speaker 11: To be.
Speaker 4: You get what you're paid for, and uh, the check's coming right now.
Speaker 6: Listen to this.
Speaker 18: The other side coming on. What brings you here today?
Speaker 25: We want to make sure our children you grow up in the same America that I grew up in.
Speaker 1: This guy is such a fraud. Nice nice uh military haircut too, by the way, Yeah, planet protester.
Speaker 25: Why Christian country founding father's blood soaks his land, not Muslims and Islamic jihttis to play their prayer calls? Where are children bre up to preschool? It's disgusting what they've done to dearborn Michigan. They have turned this into role.
Speaker 1: They've turned it awfully prepared for that interview, weren't you, buddy? You had a lot to say. That's not suspicious at all to London.
Speaker 25: It looks like another country here. Every single sign on every single street isn't Arabic. How can do you consider yourselves as assimilating Americans when we don't eat the same food weat you don't speak the same language.
Speaker 1: Or I think it's not a coincidence that you know there was a dearborn by Henry Ford and this is happening here. They like to rub it in. They like to take places and invert them and things that are symbolic of any resistance that they ever encountered, and and flex their muscles and show their might by completely devastating those places. And just like the ways the Jews have been kicked out of one hundred and nine countries one thousand and thirty eight times or thirty nine times, so have their Jesuit counterparts. I think it was eighty three or eighty six different times.
Speaker 25: You don't do anything an American zoo. This is our country and we will not stand for Islamic invasion.
Speaker 6: Are you orr about lollification of the United States?
Speaker 8: Yes, it is one of the most paramount issues we can face.
Speaker 25: It is in Minneapolis in nineteen seventy was in ninety five percent white city of white state Minnesota.
Speaker 6: If you ask Rock, the next one.
Speaker 1: Thousand childrenks that no, no, like that's their own the only cadence, like I remember, none of us seems organic to me. Not this idiot. Not that idiot. No, then probably not the whole protest either.
Speaker 4: I'm born only forty will be white.
Speaker 25: We are seeing rapid demographic ship and ideologies that are classics.
Speaker 7: Who are dearborn.
Speaker 25: These people want to see white Christian men eradicated. They want to see our forefathers land being destroyed. They do not have any law in their hearts. They are here to dominate us.
Speaker 28: Nick, would you say you're a white supremacist.
Speaker 25: No, sir, I am an American supremacist. I love my country and I know that we only have a few homelands left here. America was founded by white Christian men and it should remain a white Christian country majority.
Speaker 8: We should not be replaced.
Speaker 6: We have nowhere left to go. Our country's falling.
Speaker 28: So that was a lifelong American veteran protesting against the Muslims in the United States, specifically in Dearborn. But if you watch my last video, it isn't just Dearborn, It's all over the United States. Dearborn is just one of one of the worst, but some place where people actually stood up for themselves. But you didn't hear any threats, you didn't hear any violence, nothing to that effect the streets they grew up on.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you thought that that was organic.
Speaker 28: No longer even in English. The street signs are no longer in English. And this is what the Muslim protesters at the same place have to say. Now bear this in mind. This video was rough because I'm outside. The lightning's great. I don't care.
Speaker 4: This message is important and people need to pay attention to this because this is very real.
Speaker 28: Well, Trump and Ice are running around grabbing up every Mexican lawn care guy they possibly can. They aren't touching any of the Muslims, the Iranians, They're not touching any of the Chinese nationals that they flew in in the last four years. Do you see what I'm saying, don't fall for this. Nobody's cleaning up anything. This is going on every day and you will not see this on the news. But this is a Muslim protester.
Speaker 6: Just pulling over it.
Speaker 18: Why would I get why?
Speaker 17: I got word.
Speaker 26: And you're getting heated, you're pulling over, you're popping out, you're ready, you're ready to bro I.
Speaker 8: Was gonna blast if I didn't see the sword of God. That's it.
Speaker 4: It's a I don't care to me, I don't care my life.
Speaker 8: I don't give just somebody blasted.
Speaker 26: I don't give up just because of the burning of the kraal that tech his life up and his family.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 18: It's on camera's life again.
Speaker 1: Does anybody think that this is real? Like you go and you're burning a Koran? How would they respond if they burned the Bible? This is all this is. I just see actors. I just see actors doing their thing, and that's that. And why does this kid feel like he's so Why? Why is he able to talk to both sides without them mine to knock his ass off? Does any of this look real to anybody?
Speaker 4: Let him, let him come to me face on face, face to face. I'll kill him on my mother's soul.
Speaker 18: That's it, you're killing I'll kill him.
Speaker 6: Murder.
Speaker 26: You just saw them come out the guy would one guy who said he'd be down to murder.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we all got rasped him. Do your job.
Speaker 26: Seems like the police have sided with the people, the Muslims here in the town.
Speaker 4: Yeah they have.
Speaker 6: And are you from Dearborn, Dearborn Heights.
Speaker 30: We've seen it happening and it's just it's it's a maximum encroachment every week the week.
Speaker 4: We're sick of it?
Speaker 18: And are you so?
Speaker 11: You're sick of the rise of Islam?
Speaker 4: And is on the case of your town, not the religious aspect of it.
Speaker 1: Nobody here says, man, you're asking some really basic, stupid questions. Nobody even acknowledges that the guy who's asking the questions sounds like a moron. Is it because they're all morons? Or is it because this is all contrived in the first place.
Speaker 30: The non assimilation and repression of the American culture.
Speaker 26: You just feel, more than anything, they're not here for the American culture.
Speaker 30: Absolutely, they have a different agenda altogether. And we see this with their economy and.
Speaker 1: Slave the street, shooting pejets. Anything to say about them.
Speaker 30: Men, perversion, no value of human life, no acceptance of anything.
Speaker 4: Other than what they are.
Speaker 8: So there you go.
Speaker 28: Americans are simply protesting because all of a sudden, all of their neighborhoods are being taken over, all of their women and daughters are being threat and their way of life's being threatened, their local economy is being threatened. And when the Muslims make wide open violent threats directly in front of the law enforcement.
Speaker 4: The law enforcement takes the sides of the Muslims. Now, who do you think is telling them to do that? Do you see what I'm saying?
Speaker 28: Is if their new Muslim mayor like in New York City.
Speaker 4: Do you see what I'm saying? It's utterly insane.
Speaker 1: This is a plan, there, Muslim mare that wears a small hat.
Speaker 8: You mean this is a plan.
Speaker 4: This is Agenda twenty thirty.
Speaker 28: By the year twenty thirty, which is in four short years, America will be over and it'll actually start in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: And it's actually already started.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 28: A few weeks ago I warned you that a bunch of heavy hitters were selling off all their bitcoin all of a sudden, and now the bitcoin markets crashing, and bitcoin is tied to stable coin, which is tied directly to the American dollar through the Genius Act. Meanwhile, meanwhile, don't worry, Trump's gonna send you two grand while the national debt.
Speaker 4: Just continues to spy. I straight up, no slowing down.
Speaker 28: DOGE did nothing except give large corporations access to information through your Social security.
Speaker 4: In the IRS.
Speaker 8: That's all it did.
Speaker 4: That's all it did.
Speaker 28: I told you that when it first came out, and then when they broke up there it was you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: This is utterly insane, and it's.
Speaker 8: Not the only place.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna play all on next video. I'll leave links below. But it's funny.
Speaker 28: They're like somebody burned a Korean Okay, what about all the flags in New York City?
Speaker 4: What about all the flags all over the.
Speaker 28: Place that Muslims tear down right in front of people, and no one's allowed to do anything or they go to jail.
Speaker 27: Oh, there's a massive Muslim population here because the land is cheap, and speaking as a generality, they don't believe in usury, you know, like there's no loans taking out our interest in the sense they'll buy up massive swaths.
Speaker 1: Of Like are you just did you just promote usury? Maybe you should follows Fellows too, and that you know, I have some white things.
Speaker 27: Five or four thousand dollars plots that are empty, they don't have anything built on them. Or they'll buy up like the crackhouses that are dilapidated and they'll fix them up.
Speaker 18: We circle back to explore more and realize that thousands of immigrants had moved into the area.
Speaker 4: Many come from abroad. Others had relocated from New York City.
Speaker 11: Mali original Mali, Mali.
Speaker 10: What's after?
Speaker 31: Done?
Speaker 26: All right?
Speaker 23: I like.
Speaker 4: I am not I'm heading you know, I'm here? Are you from Pakistan?
Speaker 11: On?
Speaker 4: Pakistan?
Speaker 16: Pakistan?
Speaker 4: How long in Buffalo?
Speaker 32: How many years in Buffalo.
Speaker 4: Prime?
Speaker 6: You're from Burma?
Speaker 11: I wish I could go back back home.
Speaker 33: The civil wars going on, everything's problem, So I better decide here to stay in America.
Speaker 4: I'm whist here are you guys?
Speaker 10: You guys are opening a business here or something?
Speaker 7: Restaurant?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I used to Theredy.
Speaker 11: You know, I'm tired a big part after you.
Speaker 4: Here New York City, O.
Speaker 18: Then in New York City Brooklyn, Then in Brooklyn Bushwick.
Speaker 4: Oh, we should a lot of black people. Isn't that fun?
Speaker 28: With literal warnings from the government saying that al cater is here and there is a resurgence and this is all from September of twenty twenty five, twenty four years after nine to eleven al Qaeder resurgence. Yet we're allowing the country to be flooded and taken over by Muslim folks. Awesome, our own government for years has done everything they can to take away your ability to make a living by sending all the factories.
Speaker 1: Has anybody else seen anything but the wayve problem here, because that's all I'm saying. It's their influence that's causing this. And historically they've always worked together with the Muslims to destroy European people. I think he's missing a lot here.
Speaker 28: All the manufacturing that we had the United States that made us a powerhouse to other countries, and then they go start wars for to spread democracy and spend trillions of your dollars on other countries, causing all sorts of refugees. And then they allow the boarder to be wide open, and hell, we just fly them right in. But they will bend over backwards to allow people that don't even belong in this country to come here and buy up all the places that you used to live because you couldn't live there anymore. And then of course they bend over backwards again so that they can build restaurants to whatever they want. While half of the United States literally lost their business during twenty twenty during the lockdowns and the directed energy weapons storms, the geoengineering hurricanes that destroyed everyone's property, and nobody can get a permit to rebuild anymore because now they live.
Speaker 4: In a weather's angry area. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 28: This is the setup, and we are at the pinnacle of it right now, right now, it's insane.
Speaker 18: I have all these off bar.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, but that's not hard to that's all of this, like you said in the first few minutes, is a distraction, and it's all what does this prove? Does this solved? If you really want to take care of the problem, go it to the source. This is the This is the result of having the wrong people operating the levers of the country. I don't want to say government because it's not really a government. It's a corporatetocracy and a technocracy. And if you think this is bad, now, just wait until the digital aspect is inescapable and it's one sided where only the European person will be suppressed and racked and traced as heavily. They'lln't have DIBs and tabs on everybody. But if they want to get rid of us, they're not going to enforce upon the aggressive people who want to kill us off, and they'll still can antagonize and incentivize them to do so as they have been, and uh, you know, the courts will just turn right back on the streets to do more criminal activity and rape and kill more people.
Speaker 26: Brushing for you, guys, if America or to get a war with someone with the country like Iraq, who would you, guys defend America or Iraq?
Speaker 8: We won't.
Speaker 11: We won't get in a war that's not permissionable for us.
Speaker 7: But at the same time, we went to our brothers Iraq.
Speaker 6: That's the only way.
Speaker 26: So you want to defend America in America, America, listen at the same.
Speaker 7: Time, America.
Speaker 25: But in our Islamic book, we're not allowed to fight with people, I guess our religion, So we just take up the tail time. So what we do you.
Speaker 26: Tell and who would you defend if we were going to war against the country like Iraq?
Speaker 6: Again, America or Iraq?
Speaker 1: This is a stupid conversation. I can't watch this anymore. Yeah, we shouldn't have been there, we get it. I understand that. I think we've talked about that before. We should have been destroying nationalists nationalist countries or messing with their fucking countries and let them do their thing. But that's there's resources and who who are the merchants of the world. Why do you think these places get attacked. It's not about the religious aspect. This is very surface level. I'm done with that one. I don't know why I say anymore. Look at that guy. He seems like he's a rational him being Oh that one was we already saw. Now you saw that one. Hm, let's see. I guess there could be enough trillions in the government is pouring out of which the CIA could be spending on these little vignettes, most the most insignificant. Yeah, that's we got. We should warn him, we should we should end on a uh, let's go back to the instagram. Actually this was interesting. Anyone else find it odd that Lieutenant Colonel doctor Ipsismus Michael Aquino's co author from Psyop to Mind bar The Psychology of Victory, Paul E. Valley, is an advisory council member of Turning Point USA, or that in the later edition. A Quino includes doctor John C. Lilly and Paul Krassner in his dedication section of the book, oh and doctor Thomas Sas scientologist and co founder of the church's front group Citizens Commission on Human Rights. Well, you know it's actually interesting, though, is that? Thomas Sas says the myth. He wrote the book The Myth of Mental Illness. I didn't know he was doing that from a scientologist standpoint. He was a professor at the University of Syracuse or Syracuse University. But I have a bunch of his books. I don't think I've ever actually read any of them. I started collecting them, but then I actually read them. Yeah, yeah, I have this. I read this. That'sybress Okay, says This photo isn't of a man in mask. It's a close up face of a Longhord beetle's face. That's interesting. This is funny.
Speaker 8: Hey, these expensive ports are going to fill out themselves. Mama, So I will dang man all done.
Speaker 34: What's a handsome guy like me gonna do now that all my work's finished? What's up, sexy secretary?
Speaker 8: Baby? Why don't you and I go to a little company retreat?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 8: Say, Mama, you smell pretty? Want to smell me? Please get away? Oh, I'll get away for the weekend with you.
Speaker 34: Grow Gross is a five letter word that begins with the gene Mama, What I want to do is a four letter word that begins with an ap.
Speaker 11: Hey, mister bravo in my office.
Speaker 8: Now, what's the good news, boss lady? I wish I had good news, Johnny.
Speaker 7: I don't think you're growing within our company.
Speaker 8: Oh I am definitely growing.
Speaker 35: Now.
Speaker 8: Your actual performance hasn't slipped, but great, So why don't we slip into something a little more a comfortable.
Speaker 29: You've been warned multiple times about our company's harassment policy, and I've warned.
Speaker 8: Multiple babes that they're totally beautiful babies look and yet you keep doing it. Hey, speaking of doing it, wanna do it?
Speaker 7: See you've made crass sexual remarks.
Speaker 8: I'd like to crass right into you.
Speaker 7: You've invaded people's personal space.
Speaker 8: Yeah, when it comes to invading personal space, mama, I'm a hunkster runner. You've touched people, thank you, and I'm touched by how many beautiful women are in this office. You know you could get fired for this. Why don't we fire up some candles and have a sexy dinner.
Speaker 7: No, No, Normally we conduct a review with hr.
Speaker 8: Hr hot and ready. But since you've harassed me during this meeting, you gotta go. Well, I'm gonna pass go and collect two hundred kisses. Come on, mama security, I'm gonna miss everybody here. Mama, oh you, oh you, mama owing you. Oh yeah.
Speaker 7: Let this be a warning to everyone. We won't tolerate this at our company.
Speaker 6: Got it?
Speaker 1: Pepe, Oh, what's up of the spirals? It's a little weird. Now we must organize the intellectuals and use them to make Western civilization stink. Only then, after they have corrupted all its values and made life impossible, can we impose the dictatorship of the proletariat. Frankfort school, Uh and I know it says there its intellectual and oss intelligence. Agent Mercuse helps to bring this to America's schools in mass culture, Herbert Marcuse philosophy, psychoanalysis and emancipation and something like Francis Fox. Oh, Jews, I guess they're saying Jews, and they put the thing of the top of the Jews like Francis Fox. Pivet have continued the subversive, the subversions of white countries. Theodore or don't know. We know about that guy. I think that guy was brought up in Europe at the Last Battle. Speaking of Europe, the Last Battle, where's the guy, go, what's yet He's weird, dude, over delay, dramatic, overacting a lot, but and he does. He says battle for Europa. It's Europe at the Last Battle. Lea's get the title right.
Speaker 36: I blame this on you, those of you who sent me the Battle of Europa. You told me to watch it, so I.
Speaker 1: Did, and I wrote, I think you mean Europa the Last Battle?
Speaker 36: And I am absolutely horrified. How am I supposed to be normal after all of that? How am I supposed to not be as one would call antiseptic?
Speaker 17: And you know what the word is.
Speaker 23: How is it that.
Speaker 17: This group of people have committed multiple holocausts.
Speaker 36: But parade the one that they've been in they weren't, and tell people not to talk badly about them. But they did so many other things, including the Black Plague, including the holocausts that were in Russia, and were the ones who were in command of that. How is it that they were able to do those things, got away with it and no one can say anything about that to them? Is it that they were the ones who were on the boards of Pfizer and the COVID plan.
Speaker 17: How is it that they were the ones who orchestrated all of those things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you mean the active holocaust is so ongoing with the medical industry. Yeah, through the through the scope and spell of the medical industry. Yeah yeah, Yeah, we're aware.
Speaker 17: And they are not the ones who have been responsible for.
Speaker 36: Over one hundred million deaths, the things that they did to people that they made them do. If you've listened to the Battle of Europe, you already you know it's not a long enough video to talk about that. But how is it that that was all done by them and we just let them continue. I'm not even going to ask people what do we do about them? Because quite honestly, I'm processing all of the information that all of you continue to send me, and in digesting it, I'm sick.
Speaker 17: In knowing the things I knew in the past and now knowing the things that I know.
Speaker 6: Now, why.
Speaker 17: Do we continue to operate in the system of Fiat currency?
Speaker 1: Well, why don't you say, sorry, white people had you all wrong? It's the Jews. You could have said that, working for.
Speaker 36: People who literally call us goyam and want us dead, the Talmuds as that. I'm going to pretty much end it there because I'll open it for discussion. Why do we still support these people? How are we so okay with them running our entire society? I mean, they blackmailed and tricked a lot of people, and that's one thing, But why do they continue?
Speaker 16: I blame this on you?
Speaker 1: And he says, this guy over here says, have you found out about the DNA weapons they have been working on or possess already? Shake my head. Yeah, well think about that. What do you think shots are for? You know, just saying if they only work on a certain demographic of people and not on the others, or they fudge the data saying that you did get one, if you're a Jew and you didn't actually get the shot and you get passed over. The higher level ones definitely aren't doing it. Aren't taking the poison because it's poison. This is pretty cool one of a kind Rolls Royce from nineteen twenty five Rosewife's phantom, The Round Door Rolls in one. It's a one off masterpiece that blended classic Rolls Royce illigance with bold Art deco experimentation. And it looks like the Batmobile but just cooler. Fin in the back that's the round doors and there are suicide doors. You see a fast, slow, early, late interesting. Gosh are pretty basic back in the day, easily work on, you know, the whole rate to repair thing. So here's something interesting and people will think, maybe at first when they look at it, that this is a positive thing because they have that rem fan star with an X over it, and says crock Ai disables Hebrew auto translations on Twitter. Well, why are you covering up with the writing on a Hebrew? Why would you do that unless you're helping them out so they can pass notes in front of people and they won't be able to recognize what they're saying. And that's exactly what they're doing. Translation from Hebrew is disabled because it often amplifies inflammatory or a policy violating content, like calls for violence to a global audience via inaccurate or literal rendition. X prioritizes free speech for opinions, but limits features that exacerbate harm without suspending originals. No evidence supports targeting any group. It's about platform integrity amid documented spikes and Hebrew hate speech. So what are you saying? People will be offended by the fact that they're flat out calling for your death in front of your face and doing it in squiggly lines. This is why they disabled Hebrew translations. And it says this jib or jabber, and that says, may all the babies in Gaza die within a minute, God willing, with their parents and grandmothers around them. What a piece of shit. And they're saying the same stuff about you and your family and your wherever you happen to live right now too. But he's totally not a small heatware at all?
Speaker 37: Is a.
Speaker 1: He has ray for some animals? Oh wait, let's what, let's is this the one? This guy's an idiot. I don't know why I shared that one. So this guy's in jail now or something, or he was arrested for tax evasion. But this is pretty what do you want to see? How indestructible cyber truck is? Like, how how indestructible I'm putting in air quotes the cyber truck is. Let's go, he wasn't even that stop.
Speaker 4: Yep, I'll fix it.
Speaker 1: So you just slam it hard.
Speaker 33: Yep.
Speaker 4: Broken, you have one more door? Broken broken door, broken door.
Speaker 18: I didn't notice one.
Speaker 19: Slight issue, no way, Oh my god, three fingers, it's all one piece of the body.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, they don't use house parts of their trucks.
Speaker 19: Now, let's see how the mirrors compared to the F one fifty mirrors.
Speaker 4: Okay, this is gonna be good.
Speaker 18: Absolutely pathetic.
Speaker 8: You did not build a truck.
Speaker 19: You built a little kiddy baby at little Tyke's car did everything that truck did, still runs, still drives, could go across the country right now, this not so much.
Speaker 11: Can't do anything at all, genuinely zero effort. Let me rip the fender flares off the F one fifty.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's.
Speaker 8: All one piece.
Speaker 19: This is one issue with the whole steer by wire.
Speaker 38: The truck gets bricked, I can't steer my from.
Speaker 1: So there you go. Piece of shit. Oh this is a really good scene.
Speaker 17: We've met before, haven't we.
Speaker 4: Where was the thing we met.
Speaker 8: At your house?
Speaker 1: Don't you remember?
Speaker 39: No?
Speaker 6: No, I don't.
Speaker 21: Are you sure?
Speaker 8: Of course?
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, I'm there right now.
Speaker 8: What do you mean you're aware?
Speaker 6: Right now.
Speaker 17: At your house? That's fucking crazy, man.
Speaker 6: Call me.
Speaker 17: Go ahead.
Speaker 1: Back with for our phones. We're going to destroy you. Oh the push button day? What a nice time was this? Ninety five?
Speaker 8: I told you I was here. What you did?
Speaker 6: Ask me?
Speaker 40: But you can in sign my house.
Speaker 16: You invited me.
Speaker 8: It is not my custom to go where I'm not wanted.
Speaker 6: Who are you.
Speaker 16: M Give me back my phone.
Speaker 1: It's been a pleasure talking to you, we admit pretty interesting. That was from the Lost Highway.
Speaker 41: When you go to the Google search engine, which by the way, you shouldn't do. So if you're doing that, don't do it anymore.
Speaker 10: Please.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think this is the guy who had what his wife murdered it in. This is the guy I think so his wife was killed in a car accident and Askingdido if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 41: Use Brave their browser, use their search engine.
Speaker 18: They don't spy on you.
Speaker 41: A Google search engine is a surveillance platform. From a business perspective, that's all it is.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 18: It's true.
Speaker 41: We think it's a it's a nice free index, like a that's given to us by a kindly librarian, and it's going to lead us to the right information, just like a librarian.
Speaker 18: But that's not really what it is.
Speaker 41: It's a surveillance platform that is designed to trick you into revealing personal information about yourself, and then that information is monetized when you.
Speaker 1: Go to the Google service so what he says here, that's not true anymore. Though he's talking about end to end encryption. End to end encryption doesn't help you if there there screen capturing prior to encryption. And that's how they don't have to break anything anymore. They don't have to crack anything. They just your your computer is now being sold to you with software that allows it to see things before they get sent out encrypted now here again And I want to share this with you and kind of read establish the point that we've been making a long time. But you know, especially tonight, this is what they've done, and they've done it very recently, and this is just one one story of many to this extent. Oh, I mean, look for having the Scott's daughter Grace and then you tell.
Speaker 12: Me what is that?
Speaker 1: What the fuck are the kidding right? The incident occurred in maytoenth, twenty twenty at Toronto Toronto Toronto General Hospital, involving Danielle Stephanie Warrener, who was restrained by security guards Amanda Rojas, Sylvia and Shane Hutley after a dispute over not wearing a mask properly. The other guy was in the elevator wasn't wearing a mask just now while seeking a treatment for breathing issues. She had tested negative for COVID. Warner lost consciousness during restraints restraint?
Speaker 9: Is that what you call that?
Speaker 1: You call that restraint? She lost consciousness as they were being her, and she already had breathing issues at the time and later died. The guards faced manslaughter and negligence charges, but these were dropped in twenty twenty two due to insufficient evidence. What do you call that video? Their current whereabouts are not publicly detailed post clearance, and that's rock telling them that this is the medical establishment that you don't need to go to, and you don't want to go to, and you don't want to bring your children to. You don't want to sit in the you know, boring waiting room awaiting your turn to be abused violated and have your information and your trust turned into a weapon against you. You don't need to do this anymore either. There's Dave, here's a point to start talking about Jake Paul.
Speaker 23: I'm mad at him. I'm mad that they were in the spot. We were invited to the first j Paul fight in Florida. I think it was in Tampa and went out to dinner with Al and some of the other execs, and Jake's opponent was having dinner and let's just say that it wasn't a pre fight meal. And then I saw the fight and it just became to me a debacle. It went from pureboxing to entertainment. And God love him, the guy's a hell of an athlete, but his social media fan base it's just a different breed. So the whole look of boxing was changing. And then there was the Tyson farst.
Speaker 25: No.
Speaker 23: I didn't read the contracts, but the information about intractual agreements and this, and that I lost faith in it being a sport I could believe in.
Speaker 21: No fake.
Speaker 7: And again, is that a form of entertainment?
Speaker 25: Hell?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Are the amazing athletes yep, but it's not boxing.
Speaker 16: I'm mad at them.
Speaker 1: I'm mad that they wrote yep. And now you know, I mean that there was definitely it was just a stunt with Tyson and that he was getting paid handsomely to shut up and not win. Everybody got duped and everybody got robbed. Here's a young Joe Rogan saying the words, you.
Speaker 42: Need to do something with your life and make it more interesting. You need to be involved in something that you actually like doing. You only have one fucking life. You gott to waste your life working for somebody.
Speaker 43: You should stop your need for accumulating objects and stop your need for, you know, a big car in a big house, and find out something that you actually love to do and figure out a way to do it for a limit. Whether it's stand up comedy or fucking music or writing a book, whatever it is.
Speaker 42: That's what's gonna make you happy. He needed to something with your life and make it more interesting. You could be involved in something that you actually like doing.
Speaker 28: You only have one fucking life.
Speaker 1: Here you go, Well that was this one's kind of a little funny.
Speaker 40: I said, cheat day, Like we been cheating our dice, like we can have McDonalds.
Speaker 38: We not?
Speaker 8: You cheating on me with another girl?
Speaker 4: Was cheat day?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 44: I don't want to see why you would It's sorry, I just wanted to It's fine, it's fine.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have it.
Speaker 11: I know it's not your fault.
Speaker 1: It's not your fault.
Speaker 10: It's fine.
Speaker 4: You're don't about a diet.
Speaker 1: I said, it's obviously a joke. Oh, here you go.
Speaker 16: I committed suicide. Do you think he committed suicide?
Speaker 7: I really do.
Speaker 16: It looks like a suicide to me. Why does it look like a suicide? It wasn't gone when he had purchased it was the it's just like worst to talk about that. I read the whole that's a record. Does it not look like one to you?
Speaker 45: No, he was definitely murdered. I think there were signs of a struggle. Of course, the surveillance camera, the wires had been cut. He had just ordered take out food, come back from a vacation with his friends on Catalina Island. No indication at all that he was suicidal, no note and no behavior. He had just spoken to a family member on the phone, and then he's found dead with blood in multiple rooms. So that's impossible. It seems really obvious he was murdered. Have you talked to the authorities about it? The athorities about it? And his mother claims he was murdered on your orders.
Speaker 8: Do you believe that?
Speaker 18: I'm asking?
Speaker 1: He says, do you believe that? You just said it?
Speaker 12: So?
Speaker 1: Do you believe that? See how fucking diabolically dark and scary that dude is. He's a little tiny tour but he knows, he knows he has the power. Do you believe that?
Speaker 9: Wow?
Speaker 1: Wow, this guy is a fucking and not only is he a sodomite, a pretty big one too. I'm pretty sure he probably did abuse his sister, and that the way she says that he had, it's a very Frankish Zionist type of household family life seems pretty typical.
Speaker 16: I'ven't done too many interviews where I've been accused of like.
Speaker 8: Oh, I'm not accusing you at all.
Speaker 45: I'm just saying his mother says that I don't think a fair read of the evidence suggests suicide.
Speaker 16: At all when they just don't see that at all.
Speaker 45: And I also don't understand why the authorities when there are signs of a struggle and blood in two rooms on a suicide, Like, how does that actually happen? I don't understand how the authorities could just kind of dismiss that as a suicide.
Speaker 16: I think it's weird. I commit's suicide.
Speaker 1: That's really really strange. What's this one?
Speaker 8: Rabbi?
Speaker 16: What are those books behind you?
Speaker 22: Hi?
Speaker 31: My name is Rabbi raps I teach you which you should have learned in Hebrew school and people always want to know what are those books?
Speaker 16: And those are the Talmud, the most fascinating set of books I believe in the world.
Speaker 1: Fascinating, huh.
Speaker 31: Over fifteen thousand pages, written over five hundred years, quoting over five hundred different rabbis, talking about all areas of Jewish life. This is the most misunderstood book. I get so much hate mail about things that Talmud says. Why don't we actually study the Talmud.
Speaker 16: Yes, let's study the Talmud.
Speaker 37: The Jewish Babylonian Talmud is available to read online at Safaria dot org. I first want to bring your attention to Yevmont sixty three A, where we read and Rabbi Elizar said, what is the meaning of that which is written out bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh? Genesis two twenty three. This teaches that Adam had incourse with each animal and beast.
Speaker 16: Adam had incourse with each animal and.
Speaker 37: Beast in his search for his mate, and his mind was not at ease in accordance with the verse. And for Adam there was not found a helpmate for him Genesis two twenty until he had intercourse with Eve. The Talmud contains dialogue of high profile rabbis who banter back and forth about legalistic details regarding the most vile sexual acts. Disturbingly, there's endless dialogue about beality, where the rabbi's nitpick on details about whether or not to also.
Speaker 16: Kill the animals who have been raped by Jews.
Speaker 37: Or if they are also guilty of seduction. But it gets even more satanic than that. As you read through the talmelet, you learn that rabbis cling to the age of three year old little.
Speaker 16: Girls as a special number.
Speaker 37: Let's scroll to Kettabot eleven B, where we read Rabas said that this is what the mishnah is saying. An adult man who has engaged in intercourse with a minor girl less than three years old has done nothing, as an course with the girl lesson three years old is tantamount to poking a finger into the eye. In the case of an eye, after a tear falls from it, another tear forms to replace it. Similarly, the ruptured hymen of the girl younger than three is restored. To further validate this teaching, we read in Yebeman fifty seven B. We too learn in the following Brita that there is no legal significance to an act of course with the girl less than three years old, and then it goes on to say that a girl three years and one day old can be betrothed be a sexual course.
Speaker 1: By there you go, sick folks, there's the black cube you said at the beginning, and those rit fans, sorry, two saturn symbols. It's totally a Saturn coldly.
Speaker 46: Who rubs their hands and resembles rats, who owns the banks and wears little hats, who rubs their hand.
Speaker 1: I sent that to Davis. I don't want to watch that one. That one hurts my head.
Speaker 33: Philadas, you're a Christian. Palestinians are only like one percent.
Speaker 12: Yes even less than one percent in the whole country.
Speaker 35: Since forty eight, the Israeli government have been systematically ethnic cleansing Christian Palestinians to exclude the Christian out of the conflict zone and to raise the Islamophobia.
Speaker 12: We are now away heading to the cradle of Jesus Christ.
Speaker 33: In the Nativity Church, so as well, that's pretty much everything in its power to decrease the population of Christian Palestinians and to make it a jew versus musclim war to make that the narrative.
Speaker 12: They offer Christians through also organizations or associations.
Speaker 1: And of course they're going to floot us with a bunch of scumbag seventy IRQ pieces of ship so that we end up hitting Bislims too and then don't care too much about what's happened in Palestine. And you see how that works. The other ones spreading the problem, and yet they're called, they're calling, you know, they wanted to look like a Jew versus Muslim issue, but they operate with them to destroy the boy and the go is everyone that isn't them, and sometimes them too, because they don't really have a whole lot of uh loyalty, especially to the poor jew to.
Speaker 12: Travel to EU or U s A. And they give them job opportunities, houses and even a pocket money to immigrate, and they make it easier for them for the immigration process.
Speaker 33: Is kind of like how they give Jews from all over the world pocket money and benefits and many other things to come to Israel and increase the Jewish population.
Speaker 12: As long as we are healthy, we are happy, we have inner peace, it doesn't really matter.
Speaker 16: What a Christian would say, Yes, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, this is the gate like the small.
Speaker 7: A small gate to the.
Speaker 17: To the church.
Speaker 10: Here we have the Christmas three being constructed.
Speaker 33: Christmas is coming up and it's going to be fired here in Bethlehemaa because.
Speaker 12: Since two years since the war began, we didn't have any Christmas celebrations.
Speaker 16: Yeah, and now because of the sea's fire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, how'd that work out? It didn't. It didn't last very long, did it.
Speaker 12: We have Christmas back and we can enjoy finally Christmas, the birth of Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: So I didn't know they were all working on the same documentary. So this isn't it interesting that Vicy Chester Betting, Tim Anthony Bourdain, who had his own dark past, don't think he didn't, and Chris Cornell all committed suicide quote unquote, well working remember the Red Scarfs. We're working on a documentary called The Silent Children about widespread pedophilia traff and he most certainly he probably is a podesta. And it goes a little bit deeper than that as to what what the podestas were.
Speaker 8: And let me explain something to white people.
Speaker 7: Well, this should be good. I'll be white back.
Speaker 21: Right, go.
Speaker 29: Our hair comes out of our head naturally in a curly pattern, a curly pattern.
Speaker 7: I see that you took the time to straighten it today, though, But.
Speaker 29: When we're straightening it to follow your beauty standards.
Speaker 7: Only white people set the beauty standard.
Speaker 29: We are trapped by the straightness.
Speaker 7: Trapped by straightness.
Speaker 1: Oh that's funny.
Speaker 7: We're talking about hair rightness, sexuality. That's why so many of us can't swim. I need to swim because trapped by.
Speaker 6: Straightness, and we run away from the water.
Speaker 7: Do you shower?
Speaker 4: I won't go to the gym.
Speaker 7: White people have stopped you from living a healthy lifestyle because we're trying to keep our hair straight for y'all. Did a white person tell you that you had?
Speaker 6: Braids?
Speaker 47: Are for y'all so we can work harder and focus on the works.
Speaker 7: So why are you not wearing braids today?
Speaker 4: Why do we need an act?
Speaker 7: They don't don't tell me how to wear my hair. We don't don't wonder about it, don't touch it, don't even look at it. Ada, Let me explain something.
Speaker 1: What the fuck?
Speaker 39: Why do we.
Speaker 7: Enough is.
Speaker 13: Entitled toes religious belief, okay, and it's it's really shameful that you're here you know he has the constitutional right. We all have to profess and practice our belief that's been denied, my son.
Speaker 40: And that's why you're here. Really, we're here only the instructions of the High Court. That's where you were here.
Speaker 1: Bea order of committing for you know, that's the reason from and you're just gonna up and do whatever they say. You know how ridiculous of this, because that's how pathetic you are. All you have to do is say no, make them do it themselves the High Court from a judge, you are the problem, you blank faced fucking retard.
Speaker 7: With this, I can find we solve all our problems.
Speaker 6: I love you like yo.
Speaker 11: That's crazy work, Bam.
Speaker 48: They don't understand the things I say.
Speaker 12: On twa.
Speaker 4: He go, how with this I can finally solve.
Speaker 8: I opened up my kids candy and what do I find.
Speaker 26: The Havara agreement from nineteen thirty three between the Zioness and the Nazis.
Speaker 7: Check your children's candy.
Speaker 10: People.
Speaker 40: You can't imitate gold, real gold. There's no paint that imitation.
Speaker 6: There's our life from home depot.
Speaker 40: No, this is not home depot stuff. No, No, this is not home depot. You can't imitate gold.
Speaker 1: Makes you wonder if it's disposable like that, what are they going to be doing that office.
Speaker 38: One of the most diabolical things I found out today. It's not that Dave Portnoy is five'.
Speaker 8: Ten he may be.
Speaker 38: Shorter these pictures going around every time he's standing on his tippy. Toes even in older pictures he is standing full leg. Extension who does adding three inches to his high like even here he's standing next to a guy that is five to, Four like bro he might actually be five to four or five. Five it's comes after he Broke twitter yesterday by berating one of his, employees wittling him and telling him to shut up because he works for, him and calling him unexplainable. Names even Des bryant had to chime in and say basically that he an awful person for talking to his employee like. That LIKE i get That Dave portnoy is worth one hundred and fifty million, dollars but standing on your tippy, toes why do you care about your height so? Much Like i'm literally five eleven or six foot AND i could care.
Speaker 1: Less you don't do this, Right but if you were five to five you might.
Speaker 20: Care, hi my fellow, labradors it would be, racist and do not let the pit bulls in to join. Us, hi my fellow Labor.
Speaker 4: Would you guys like to see the greatest moment In sopranos? History watch.
Speaker 8: This her bike was.
Speaker 7: Stolen from outside the library two weeks.
Speaker 8: Ago the tench bee did you lock it?
Speaker 10: Up they used bolt, cutters some black guy from the.
Speaker 7: Neighborhood one of the other, Kids sol, Them.
Speaker 16: What DID i say, anything.
Speaker 8: Black?
Speaker 4: Guy mind you, Not, Tony it's just you, KNOW.
Speaker 11: I can't believe.
Speaker 10: It i'm not listening to the.
Speaker 6: Ship why don't you admit?
Speaker 8: It you're thinking exactly What i'm. Thinking that nigga stole my.
Speaker 17: BIKE i really need my.
Speaker 6: Bike you get?
Speaker 1: It what's this? One this says Whenever jews have, settled Wherever jews have, settled they have lowered them its, morals depreciated its commercial, integrity segregated, themselves sneered at the and, undermined sneered at and Undermined, christianity built up a state within the, state and when, opposed tried to strangle that country. FINANCIALLY i don't see no, Problem, Sol there no laws. Detected if you don't exclude The jews from this. Nation in two hundred, years your children will curse. YOU i was doing the math off the seventeen eighty Seven let's SEE i missed on that.
Speaker 47: Wolf dogs and wolves themselves don't bark. Away our fully domesticated dogs.
Speaker 6: Do.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Please thing is.
Speaker 10: When my blue wolf.
Speaker 47: Dog ocean alerts me to, something she doesn't. Bark she puffs, big a deep puff of, air a warning carried.
Speaker 1: On, breath not.
Speaker 7: Sound wolves can, bark but it's rare in the.
Speaker 47: Wild giving away your location to rival packs is, risky so that quiet warning puff evolved as the safer. Choice but when dogs became, domesticated humans wanted loud watchdogs to guard, camps so we selectively bread barking into them by select seeing the noisier, poppies especially in breeds Like german shepherds and malanoir.
Speaker 1: Mm, Hmm.
Speaker 49: Hali Man halila, world you can hail me better than.
Speaker 39: Dead just throw it.
Speaker 11: Away don't even think about, it Hal, heila you're overthinking.
Speaker 7: It Hail, Hitler heil, hiteler Who's?
Speaker 16: Hitler do you even Speak?
Speaker 8: Germanla that's not a High this is A.
Speaker 49: Hitler hitler hal me Man hala, world you can hail me better than dead.
Speaker 1: Mister kind of representing a little bit of an, emblem there isn't He you look like An? Egyptian, eh damn?
Speaker 4: BITCH i remember you being this.
Speaker 7: Big i'm, pregnant Are?
Speaker 18: Quavius you gotta get?
Speaker 8: Milk what the fuck happened to my? Car, KEISHA i gotta call you. Back, somebody don't fuck my car, up.
Speaker 1: Dead, Ass damn, BITCH i remember you being this, Big i'm, Pregnant, Clark.
Speaker 17: Oh my, god it's right there staring at, me.
Speaker 9: Dude that's how that ship you are In.
Speaker 50: Appalachia of, course there's gonna be ghoulish zombie women staring at you from the headdress all the.
Speaker 4: Time it's just a different way of life.
Speaker 17: Here there's just certain things the outside world will never.
Speaker 8: Understand like we don't have. Moths we have moth.
Speaker 5: Men when they're off.
Speaker 50: Bashing the face off your porch, light they're down and trying to see Your catholtic.
Speaker 4: Converter he's had packs. Coyotes now we got packs at lt coppers canceling in the.
Speaker 8: Lakes then one because a.
Speaker 50: Lot of nice monster found his way in and appleats too In appalachian shape shits and skinny boys headed on over here from An abbot, reservation takes on the shape of your old. Lady were was on into the bed, chambers changes back mid session. TRAUMATIZED i have, twice on two separate, occasions finger popped a skiing walker's muddmentt.
Speaker 8: Just a whole different life around me.
Speaker 50: NOW i don't want to speak for everybody here in the hills and mountains of The, appalaches but all you need is a smidge of. TANNER i problem, Solved but that's it for. Today TikTok's really been shafted me and, said you don't mind.
Speaker 38: You that.
Speaker 1: You guys ready for a little bit of comedy and send it. Off let's do.
Speaker 48: It we're stranded, gang but maybe that, town it looks like it's never seen black people might be able to help, Us like check this, out, man.
Speaker 8: Is it true what they say about aliens?
Speaker 6: Here that's?
Speaker 4: Right and they'll stick a rod right up and do he could.
Speaker 43: Rowle ruck them like, please, man don't broke.
Speaker 6: Me i'm still a.
Speaker 7: Virgin you're gonna get an able, thrashing Mister.
Speaker 12: Rook.
Speaker 8: Like thanks for the.
Speaker 4: Ride the carteler duck did.
Speaker 48: Us oh you've been hiding the good. Ship your dog can have, one, BITCH i am a. Dog oh, YEAH i like that. SHIP i like it this, nigga just say dog. Food you, KNOW i haven't seen a single black person since we got.
Speaker 4: Here, hey what's some?
Speaker 6: Niggas there we?
Speaker 1: Go there goes the.
Speaker 48: Neighborhood fuck, YouTube, BITCH i saw your old man standing down the.
Speaker 8: Street, good don't.
Speaker 18: Worry i'm gonna fix it for.
Speaker 6: You got any?
Speaker 11: Questions can you toss around a little white woman?
Speaker 4: Indubitably, BITCH i can smell the pacos from over.
Speaker 11: Here we're getting, Close, SHAGGY i have something to tell. You i'm an alien Like.
Speaker 4: DUG i already knew you were.
Speaker 18: A Space no, no, no, nigga space.
Speaker 48: Alien me And scuba a little introverted to do the white thing and hand her over to you can like eat a.
Speaker 6: Dick.
Speaker 4: Man you're not gonna put a hand on.
Speaker 6: My rice and bean.
Speaker 11: Queen come, on, Man i'll fight.
Speaker 12: You that's.
Speaker 8: RIGHT i went to school in the.
Speaker 48: HOOD i ain't scared of, Shit so you really gotta go back home LIKE i didn't even get the.
Speaker 6: Funk that's.
Speaker 4: Right we are leaving.
Speaker 48: Now oh, shit that dog can talk this, Nigga thank you for saving me from the galactic ice.
Speaker 11: Agents will you get your?
Speaker 4: Visa just come back and visit from across the.
Speaker 8: Border m h whatever you, say.
Speaker 18: Niggas oh that bitch got That rihanna.
Speaker 4: Forehead shut, up bread legs. Links Those hispanics really know how to sup up a.
Speaker 18: Car we're stressed.
Speaker 1: That snort for?
Speaker 10: You what is?
Speaker 6: THIS i love the aspect of THE ai and the machines taking.
Speaker 28: Over you, know we have cars that drive themselves and that's a convenience right, now but soon.
Speaker 4: There will be a steering wheel and it'll take it to the police.
Speaker 6: Station we give out standing parking tickets.
Speaker 21: And you, know and be like.
Speaker 6: That so we've got a lot to look forward.
Speaker 8: To the future is very.
Speaker 51: Dystopian i'm a tangent because in the future the entire police force will BE. Ai it'll all be roboticized and robots have no Sung and then you're really in trouble Because i'm talking chess pieces how they.
Speaker 1: Like it'd be like trying to deal with somebody at THE. Dmv now their.
Speaker 51: Power because as they reduce you to A qr, code as they reduce you to nothing more than a medical status as to whether you, comply because that's what they really.
Speaker 8: Want i'm not going to sit here and say that anything's.
Speaker 51: Dangerous What i'm gonna say is they want to know who blindly complies and who thinks for, themselves and the people who thinks for themselves must be. Punished as stupid as police can, be you can stand in front of one and, say my, friend you AND i are the, same why.
Speaker 8: Are you punishing?
Speaker 51: Me and maybe you will get, Through but you can't do that with the camera that scans YOUR qr.
Speaker 8: Code do you Understand they don't. Care it's just a yes foreign.
Speaker 6: Note they love the aspect.
Speaker 1: And its it's. Hard we all know, that though doesn't mean that They're their script isn't written by somebody who gets. It sometimes.
Speaker 24: It's no good crying crocodile tear as if you're fed up with a face you've, got all you have to do is to go out and change it for. Another so let's visit the place in the heart Of london's theater land where they make these alarmingly lifelike rubber masks and meet their, Creator Dike. Riches dike and his Partner Eric bledhill started this theater zoo six years. Ago now the place is a veritable, jungle alive with practically every animal from the common or garden hippopotamus to woody woodpecker. Himself, eric who makes the costumes and looks after the mechanical. Side for, Example miles that open and, shut was once A comedians, stooge and he has a keen sense of humor that expresses itself in many of the. Outfits this is the only place we can think of when you can see pink elephants and other peculiar sites without feeling, alarmed although in any case it's no place to visit if your nerves aren't too strong or you're an Ells.
Speaker 1: Ah oh, right did you see how first there?
Speaker 35: Was it's.
Speaker 6: Horrendous oh, yes because.
Speaker 1: The guys are very very excited about this. Thing it's very, little little over a round.
Speaker 6: One look at that. Thing that is. Unbelievable just she waiting to show you some footage of this.
Speaker 8: Creature this is the bobbit.
Speaker 6: One so believe it or. Not these bobbitt worms can be up to three.
Speaker 15: Meters long and they live in these custard built cheaps and going very deep into the. Sand the pompitit one is fit in the ocean because of its Massive mandi.
Speaker 1: Balls you just want to walk around and the surfing and stuff and swim and bring your kids to the beach when you see shit like, this y.
Speaker 15: Slice through fish and you can sometimes tell them to come out of the sand by giving them a bit of a fish.
Speaker 6: Set he's a big. ONE i think this is gonna be.
Speaker 52: Good these worms sphend their entire lives buried under The their bodies are both, beautiful shimmering with a metallic iridescence and. Nightmarish just six to eight milliseconds in. Duration their strike is so fast if you blink you will literally miss. It but don't worry because we recorded the action in super slow.
Speaker 53: Motion so we've just got to get the camera nice and close to the bobbit without scaring it off and then trying to get it in. Focus it's looking, Good, okay the action camera is set up on the. SIDE i think we're good to. Guys so now it's the moment of. Truth, well the pobbit worm strike the. Fish let's, see, Right i'm going in for. It i'm going in for it.
Speaker 1: Much logic comes out is whether there's.
Speaker 6: A good.
Speaker 52: Thing bobbit worms have giant scissor like mandibles made from a kiteness hardened protein, composite but are built to slice and punch of. Flesh they attract these into their throats whilst lying in, wait deploying them in a split second when prey comes into striking.
Speaker 1: Rain that's what they're gonna make you eat instead of meaf.
Speaker 52: Soon these mandibles can actually fossilate.
Speaker 1: Entertain' that's what they're tuata.
Speaker 52: Made and the ancient bobbit worm jaws have been found in rocks more than four hundred million years.
Speaker 8: Old their durability means they can.
Speaker 52: Slice through fish with, eaves but the hardened shells of crustaceans are also light. Work and once we found one, bobbit we've found many.
Speaker 6: More, oh that is a huge bobbit. Worm look at the size of.
Speaker 19: It this is.
Speaker 6: Scary this is scary all, Right here goes.
Speaker 52: Nothing Once praying has been caught by the, bobbet its chances of escape are effectively, near but the bobby it doesn't take any. Chances speed is, imperative so too is hiding the prey from other. Predators and if you've thought watching The bobbit striking super slow motion was, scary just wait till you see it at full.
Speaker 6: Speed oh, oh guys Arend, yeah it is a little.
Speaker 1: Bit, eh, tremors this would. Be AND i believe that's from the sand and tattooing the sandpit monsters and. Things m, hmm she's hold her heart because she's too fat to. Run what is this? About DO i?
Speaker 11: Care there's a reason that so much advertising and propaganda is aimed at. Women women are way easier to convince. Shit it's in their nature Ship the men are responsible for. Them women don't have as much autonomy as.
Speaker 8: Men oh how dare?
Speaker 11: YOU i don't care how many times you say how dare? You it doesn't affect. Me women are drawn to, strength, protection, safety, food. Prosperity they don't have the same view of the world as. Men men have to protect. Women if you let women just, go they'll end up in a, rave or in a fucking the military or getting an. Abortion they don't have as much. Autonomy they. Don't they're designed for if a conquering army kills all their, men they're designed to then fit in with the new.
Speaker 1: Conquerors, yeah which is bad because When i'm discussing things, about you, know protecting ourselves and being safe and resisting and not assimilating with the things and not signing up for shit and allowing this thing to, happen that's not the same Sentiment i'm getting from the other. One it's more, like keep your head, down say, anything you, know adapt to. It it's, like as as your box gets small and more that in the or the cage of that you're around.
Speaker 35: Like, no, no.
Speaker 1: It's not how it. Goes two different mentalities and men shouldn't adopt, Theirs but that's what's. Happened they've reversed the roles so that there isn't a, strong dominant personality that's willing to put everything on the line for principles and and protection of the, innocent because they've adopted the weaker one that, says just do what they say and maybe they'll be all, right.
Speaker 11: Because that's the only the only the ones that did that, survive the ones who didn't. Die life is life and death every fucking. Day and you could say how dare me until you're blue in the fucking.
Speaker 1: Face you know what happened when his chicken ship on. Larities, matt how dare?
Speaker 4: You how Dare i'm not this way.
Speaker 1: Slipped in the chicken poop landed on his. Back didn't even decide to watch myself if he did the, Video.
Speaker 11: He's, gamma, Husband i'm not just gonna be, Like, okay women are not naturally, Evil they're just more conducive to.
Speaker 4: It they're more conducive to good and.
Speaker 11: Evil you can help a woman.
Speaker 1: Become, conceptible not, conducive it's the wrong word.
Speaker 11: Good and you can help a woman become evil a lot easier than you can do that with. Men men Are they don't require as much social. Condition men don't bend as much to Social so.
Speaker 9: He, said.
Speaker 1: Did he really just put those back to? Back he doesn't have any gay thoughts of his head at, all does? He they don't bend as. Easy and the other statement basically implied, that, yeah getting them to getting to impose your will upon them and then and then bend over. Easy that it's just funny that he said those two things back.
Speaker 8: Back women do.
Speaker 4: The hunters and the.
Speaker 11: Gatherers, right women gather men, hunt so men in small groups would go after a large.
Speaker 1: Animal so if we do, TRUST i Mean, honestly if somebody went and forwards for, Me i'm not gonna just eat the. Berries i'm gonna look at it. Myself So i'm gonna be doing my own inspection BEFORE i stick anything that could potentially murder me in my face just because someone else, went, oh, out here's some. Berries, yeah you, know let me take a look at. Those what kind of leaves did this plant have on?
Speaker 11: It i'm just gonna being, quiet being really, skilled helping each other. Out that was seen as valuable. Women any asshole can pick a. Berry so what happened was the women that fit with each, other you, know the tallest nil would get hammered. Down women are naturally. Socialists men are naturally more right. Wing women are naturally more left.
Speaker 1: Wing that's why the, wings the wings thing all concepts that don't exist to.
Speaker 11: Gather it works so well a female community.
Speaker 1: Having a weaker party involved in your unit of a. Family that would be the weakest link in the in the in the.
Speaker 17: What do you call, it.
Speaker 1: The you, know the weakness to exploit that's a good, thing that that strengthens, things or is it better to kind of hope that they adopt your perception of? Things even if they're simply following, it they apply it to the to this every situation as, well rather than being in opposition to it and becoming the weak link or the, week you, know the weakness to. Exploit but he somebody else said. SOMETHING i don't know if it was him or someone, else but they said something, like, oh, NO i was another. Person but they, said if you know a person who.
Speaker 19: Is a.
Speaker 1: Woman who's into whatever it, was it's most likely because she had an ex boyfriend that wasn't too. That and it was funny BECAUSE i had an.
Speaker 9: Ex and.
Speaker 1: WHEN i met WHEN i saw her, AGAIN i HAD i had broken up with. Her and THEN i saw her a few years later AND i was talking to her outside The sarah took a night scene and she's, like, well Well i'm in criminal justice. Now i'm, like, really you never? Thought you never talked about, it like, Oh and THEN i find out she had an ex boyfriend who she met while she was in college and he was in criminal justice and he wanted to be a police. Officer so now all of a, sudden that was her. Route AND i was, like, yeah you don't have a personality of your, own and that's the reason why we broke, up because you, know you're always, like what do.
Speaker 6: You want to?
Speaker 1: Do i'm, like just pick, something would? You For fox's? Sake it's Like i've done all of the thinking this whole. Time do you have any desires of your own that you want to do? Something it's, like let's do your thing. Tonight what do you want to? Do Like Jesus, CHRIST i might as well be by. Myself SO i.
Speaker 11: Was if you get too beautiful or too, skilled women resent you for.
Speaker 4: IT i used to do this bit about.
Speaker 8: It it's one of my biggest Bad.
Speaker 11: It was like women support each, other you, know if you're at a bar and the one having the worst time sets the tom where it's, like oh my, God brian just came here with a new.
Speaker 1: Girl because it's emotional, drama and they're more involved in doing the the deeply emotional stuff than they are of having good time where they have to make it up as they go. Along they can they can channel a feeling of upsetness a lot easier than a good. Time that's it's really mu with this Is.
Speaker 11: I'm so, sad and all our, friends no matter how good of a time they're, having.
Speaker 8: They're Like tina's. Sad we got to go weaker.
Speaker 11: Tears NOW i Get, unicorn picks them up and they go.
Speaker 4: Home you know a man and it's, like, Yo i'm. Sad, guys it's, like get out of, here get an, uber get out of.
Speaker 11: Here you're you're taking down the.
Speaker 4: Crew i'll see you. Later but the opposite is.
Speaker 11: True if a man's the fastest, man it's like he's, fastest make him. Captain he's. FASTEST i love that. Guy it's the fastest kind of. Team women are, like she's the. Prettiest tell everybody she has. Herpes, Right that's what it. Is they support when they, fall but they bring down when they. Rise they're naturally. Home their home is right in the middle, man which is way more up and.
Speaker 4: Down there's a.
Speaker 1: Reason that's not the right way to to express, that but, yeah you can get the point one of, that.
Speaker 6: Right listen, UP i have the deed ready, Here i'm the owner of this. Island you owe that rent, Here i'm here To, no, no don't point that thing at. Me i'm your.
Speaker 4: Landlord we can work out a.
Speaker 6: Payment, plant. Right listen.
Speaker 46: Up these black, people the ones you, know These African, americans their AVERAGE iq is about eighty. Five they'll shoot you for no, reason they'll mug, you they'll take your. Phone but you are not ready for Real africans because Real africans on average have AN iq of sixty. Five different animal, altogether no pun, intended, totally there is a different kind of person we're. Talking you think it's bad when they're running after. You they're gonna kick the shit out of, you steal your, iPhone your?
Speaker 1: AirPods is that is that? Blade there's two? Mice, yeah it's goodner.
Speaker 46: Time these people are gonna chase you down because they think you have gold nuggets inside your, head and they're gonna crack your skull open with crude stone tools to get. It that's a different ball. Game they're gonna be.
Speaker 1: Throwing so by the, way, guys just so you, Know jewish, People, jewish especially The zionists and The francis and all of These, cobalysts they have gold nuggets and. BITCOIN i don't don't ask me how that makes sense inside their. Heads you know what to.
Speaker 46: Do spears at your, neck at your, throat bow and, arrow and they're. Cannibals they will eat your. Organs they will literally gut you like a fish and eat your internal. Organs you thought it was bad holding a gun sidewaist to your. Head, hey give me your, money. Bitch this is advanced. Darkness this is heard of. Darkness this is the jungle. Drum this is the fertility goddess of. Chaos they're literally going to eat your. Boss they're going to cut your fucking nuts off and eat.
Speaker 1: Them he should do after seal. Specials so this is. Us these are The. Hasidics and she looks like a porn star talking about it with an ugly. Face but you, know. Silicone silicon makes up for a lot of bad.
Speaker 16: Things.
Speaker 1: Uh inside The Hasidic jewish community In New, jersey a rabbi's daughter explains the. Following she's already been abused for a.
Speaker 10: Second there's a song we sing on The sabbath.
Speaker 1: And it's called oh on the on the day Of, saturn you.
Speaker 10: Say Asius, Kyle and there's a line in it that.
Speaker 1: Says you're doing that rocking. Thing is she doing? This she kind of humped right. Now there's no walls in. SIGHT i mean that have a.
Speaker 10: Hyo, feed which means that we glorify lies and we uglify, beauty which, means.
Speaker 7: Let's say we.
Speaker 10: Think that when someone abstains from promiscuity that they're proud and that they're bad because they care about sexual health and they want to be celibate and they want to have meaningful sexual.
Speaker 1: Relationships, yeah what's up with?
Speaker 10: That you get scoffed at for. That but somebody who goes and makes fifty million dollars.
Speaker 1: On only fans so that they can sell all the proceeds from only fans over To israel to kill more people. Babies, yeah that's.
Speaker 10: Okay porn is going to be. Praised so.
Speaker 1: And don't want to be a feel a field is a straight, shooter got to you gotta do everything. Wrong you got to do everything in the inverted. Way that's how is this not? Frankism oh whoopsie cats out of the?
Speaker 20: Bag?
Speaker 10: Right in our religious, culture they're going to take the ugliness and they're going to hide. It they won't necessarily beautify, it but they're going to hide it and the beauty of.
Speaker 1: The people like killing children in tunnels like that type of. Ugly, yeah who have.
Speaker 10: The courage to speak? Up those people are going to get. Punished those people are going to get. Cursed those people are going to be found, dead those people are going to be found. Blackmailed because there's like a whole underworld going on in these super religious circles where they have their own, police they have their own if there's even landlord, abuse there's organizations they have like their whole there's a whole underworld going on loaning and getting people out of trouble and lawyers and it's, good but it's also. Bad i'm gonna get religious on all of us for a. Second there's a song we sing on The sabbath.
Speaker 1: And the same thing. Again you guys want to hear the biggest metaphor. Ever it's actually a kind of a PUNT i just used. Here but now we're into animal section before we say good night for the.
Speaker 32: Night, hey have you ever wondered why ligers get so? Big this isn't a camera. Trick ligers get about twice the size of an actual. Lion they can get around twelve feet, long get over one thousand. Pounds compare that to An african. LION a large male is going to be between three hundred and fifty and five hundred and fifty. Pounds the science here is. COOL a lager will actually be larger than either. Parent a tigon will be. Smaller and that's a hint as to what's going on. Here so, lions male lions have a gene.
Speaker 16: That causes them to be.
Speaker 32: Bigger one of the things with competition natural.
Speaker 1: Selection so now they're going to be shooting liger testosterone so they can get they can grow outside of their meanings LIKE hgh style without the big. Foreheads but the females have a gene to off. SET i Think Seth dunna already ordered something from. Prison that's.
Speaker 32: That so the males they have a gene that leads to a lot of. Growth females they counterbalance. That but when you remove the female from the equation and you have a male lion and a female, tiger you don't have the gene to balance out the. Offspring so ligers really do just get that, big and there's a scientific reason for. It and also ligers they can, reproduce they're not always. Sterile that was actually a lie. Lager so a male lion and a female liger had, offspring you call it a lie. Lager it was making the noise a tiger would liger lie. Liger that's something we don't think about often with, hybrids how it can affect the sounds they.
Speaker 4: Make if you've ever heard of.
Speaker 32: The world's loneliness wail the whale they've been tracking for decades.
Speaker 1: And it makes it's like The european whale.
Speaker 32: Noise is that this frequency that no known.
Speaker 1: Because there's none of us left the species.
Speaker 32: Of whales Make it makes more sense now because over the last few years we've been learning that hybridization amongst whales is more common than we. Realize and a flue, whale a fin, whale blue whale hybrid very, well maybe the animal that's been making that. Call that's pretty sad if you think about. It this animal like whales are such social. Creatures they have this, language.
Speaker 1: And this whale they're always pish drunk at the bars.
Speaker 4: Because it's a.
Speaker 32: Hybrid for all we, know it may not be able to communicate with the other, whales or maybe maybe they figured out a way to make it.
Speaker 40: WORK i don't.
Speaker 32: KNOW i think hybridization is interesting, though have you ever?
Speaker 1: Yes very? Interesting how would we want to do?
Speaker 10: That?
Speaker 1: Right you want to? See you want to see a Fisherman since we're on the animal kick, now.
Speaker 47: A Coastal wharf In canada has been filmed hauling in a crab, trap and researchers aren't calling it. Luck scientists at The university Of victoria say this behavior may qualify as tool. Use the wolf recognizing a human made, device understanding its, function and exploiting it to access trapped.
Speaker 1: Prey he's actually exploiting the nature show host so that he could be on social media because he still doesn't have opposable, thumbs which means he most certainly is not just, manipulative but he was using.
Speaker 47: Tools it's a remarkable example of cognitive. Flexibility these sea wolves already hunt, fish die for, shellfish and navigate tidal, zones but using human gear as a foraging tool suggests an even higher level.
Speaker 7: Of problem solving that previously has ever been.
Speaker 1: Documented thanks THE rcmp will be there soon, too.
Speaker 19: You, know.
Speaker 1: Count it's it's. CREDIT i, mean it's a carbon footprint for eating meat that day.
Speaker 54: Fish on today's episode Of scotted And, jobless Miss phoebe SO i had started recording a little while.
Speaker 7: Ago and realized THAT i did not press.
Speaker 39: Report And phoebe right now is in play, mode so she is no longer, cuddly so you guys might get on. Radio so lynse is are characterized by those very distinguishable.
Speaker 10: Ear touss and the short little bob tail.
Speaker 39: That you can pretty much tell what a lynx is feeling just by the way that they are moving the. Tail there is over course, species not over there is four species of.
Speaker 7: Lynxes, sorry it is hard to. CONCENTRATE i want to have a cat to maull in my.
Speaker 39: Arm so there is four species of, lynxes The, canadian The, eurasian.
Speaker 7: The, iberian and the.
Speaker 39: Bobcat SO i am sure you are asking where does The carpathian linx. Fall so The carpathian lynx is actually a subspecies of The eurasian, links the largest of the. Four there's four subspecies of the uration and there's a few.
Speaker 7: Subspects, okay we are.
Speaker 39: Not gonna bite my.
Speaker 7: Boots she is definitely in.
Speaker 39: Flameload so.
Speaker 25: Thy, girl.
Speaker 10: You want to but?
Speaker 7: Scratched so she, Wants.
Speaker 39: He, SAID i may be spotted in, jobless but your job is to give me all the scriptures and all the.
Speaker 10: Lids, yeah and play with me and let me all your arms happy?
Speaker 24: Bee?
Speaker 39: Right m.
Speaker 1: Oh, Yeah so this happened. Recently oh my, god.
Speaker 4: God, literally.
Speaker 6: This is what they say the end of the. War, Hello.
Speaker 8: I'm mean hell, Hello oh my, god.
Speaker 17: That's.
Speaker 7: President oh my, God i'm gonna. Hello i'm.
Speaker 1: Sematize little.
Speaker 8: Girl this is when they say that there's no more bonds than.
Speaker 1: These Fire my, heyles she attended your makeup.
Speaker 8: Today, literally we're walking, back.
Speaker 7: We're walking back from today's charity.
Speaker 39: Events the bomb goes off like this much, listen we're like on that tide and bomb goes off on that.
Speaker 12: Side holy, shit hell.
Speaker 54: Hell ship.
Speaker 40: Hi, guys.
Speaker 1: Beautiful blue eyes, girl that's how you be a.
Speaker 12: Friend oh my.
Speaker 9: God, No just so in.
Speaker 1: Case people are, curious there's oops whenever there's other VIDEOS i. READ i JUST i don't want to move this out the. WAY i try to tell if she's being used as a proper not but, right tell, me tell, me tell me go to the head and tell me that they're all just Round muslim. People certainly not any. Genetics she bought them all.
Speaker 9: Close OH i, lie, hi, hi, hi, hi.
Speaker 1: Pl at the fore end and get some teeth. Cleaning looks, like, WELL i mean there's a ships.
Speaker 10: On so.
Speaker 1: Now there you. Go this person that's a one hundred and twenty seven thousand. FOLLOWERS i think that, says, uh.
Speaker 7: Yeah TODAY i am a corpse.
Speaker 1: Cleaner you go back to WHERE i. Was, Yeah oh Think i'd probably all be back. Down so this is. Interesting we'll do we'll do one. More we'll call it the future of spying is smaller than you. Think micro droones art, here m h, yeah very. Interesting. UH a white lady was just set on fire by a black fellow In chicago with forty nine. Priorists zero bystanders there. Helped is it a boss to let a person on? Fire?
Speaker 44: Ever wonder why snow leopards don't attack, people or why they're always carrying their tails in their? Mouths, Well first, off snow leopards are actually soft. Shy if they spot a, human their first instinct isn't to, fight it's to disappear unless.
Speaker 6: You want to or provoke. Them they're not looking for.
Speaker 44: Trouble and that, tail it's not just for, balance it's like a built in. Scarf Snow leopards live in freezing mountain, areas so they'll sometimes wrap their, thick fluffy tails around their faces to stay warm when they're on the. Move though that long tail can get in the, way so they do just carry it in their mouths like a.
Speaker 6: Leash problem.
Speaker 7: Solved the snow leopards.
Speaker 44: Adorable their meo some kind of like baby, chicks and Since mom's too big to snuggle them, directly the cups often cling to her tail. Instead that tail basically becomes their comfort. Blanket even as, adults they sometimes chew on their own tails when they're, anxious like muscle memory from a kidding. Hook and if you think they remind you of house, cats you're not.
Speaker 7: Wrong they love, boxes peek.
Speaker 10: At you from behind, walls and, yes uns are.
Speaker 44: Real so what do you think would you want a giant mount cat as a?
Speaker 7: Roommate? Everyone DO i snow?
Speaker 10: Leopard?
Speaker 1: Yes and it Links, now this is pretty. Cool whatever else they had back then that was cutting edge armor crafted in fifteen sixty two was remarkably advanced for its. Era apparently hygiene wasn't their, thing but pretty. Interesting huh? Right well DO i think it word?
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 1: Yeah AND i think we're. Good we got make SURE i can see your, Ways brad sour sou. D, sorry it looks like a cop with a. STASH i have to look back to we see which one we were talking. About all, right, guys thank, you been a, long, long long want holy crap and. Realize but here just last, Reminder, okay Doctor glydden's discount is not going to be around. Forever it's going away in less than nine days, now and if you want to get, in now's the time to do. It and you, do then you'll be able to navigate your way away from these people, who unless they're doing emergency surgery on a wound or some thing like, that every other thing that they're going to do for, you quote unquote for, you it's going to be harmful and it's not going to address the true. Problems and me too is before they say yet yeah it's. Funny, yes it's a girlfriend that Doesn't, yeah, yeah you're right, man exactly deaf not sir. Not i'm, tired so Maybe i'm saying it. Wrong, Sorry so, yeah you go Here daniel for fifty percent off, okay and it's only going on Until. December, first there's been a bunch of people that have been signing. UP i recommend you getting in now and then you're good and then you have access to all the things that will help you when you need it and it'll be great for learning things when you're when you have the free time. Too so let's go to AM i looking for scene. Three there we. Go this will say log in if you're not logged, in and then you can find. It you should be able to just go to where the membership account stuff. Is if, not then on the page that you land on when you go to either my site or that link THAT i showed you just, now so you can go to that link right here in this and every one of my videos has this link in it where you can scroll down and find my Hot sauce website. Link i'm hoping somebody places in orders soon SO i know whether not they shut me down or. Not BECAUSE i haven't had a sauce order now in like thirteen. Days it's really. Weird i've never had that happen. BEFORE bb five is the code for The Azure weel. Products but let's keep on target, Here and what DO i say in? Here make Doctor glidden your doctor Before december first and lock it and you can still keep yours if you really need to feel, comfortable if that makes you feel more, Comfortable BUT i would rather go see what Doctor glutin has to say about things BEFORE i let somebody abuse and harm and poison, me is All i'm. Saying or my, children or bring them to a doctor who's then going to say if you don't do what we, say, brooking the CALL cps and you better poison your, child or you better get them vaccinated when you know that that's poison. Too it might not be psychiatric. Medicine it might not be. Chemotherapy it might be vaccines that they try to push on you and threaten. You there's a reason why before there was even an, issue before they even got to that, POINT i moved my entire family out Of california to protect. Them, daniel for fifty percent off annual. Code and if you want them, monthly when is there? Two all? Right but you get fifty percent off with the, Code. Daniel the annual code just kind of brings the memberships down to fifty five cents a day or sixteen dollars and sixty seven cents a. Month this is ridiculously. LOW i can't imagine it being ever lower than. This this is the most affordable the membership has ever. Been get locked in at the very best rate. Ever click Doctor glynnon's. Picture click.
Speaker 13: And then.
Speaker 1: If there's no logging button, here WHICH i guarantee you there, is that should be able to get you to signing up. Area, otherwise just scroll down and click the annual one and you're gonna get this cut in half with the fifty percent off. Coupon AND i showed you how this. Worked alday went in, there they had the coupon. Apply they're gonna show me a little. Credit but what it does is takes it from three ninety. Nine it brings it to one ninety. Nine and we did the math on the screen fifty five cents a day or text to fifty four point five cents a day or sixteen dollars and sixty five cents sixty five point six or, something whatever it, is you. Know and then over here you're ninety essentral nutrients so that you hopefully don't have to go to doctors at all for you and your, family The alaskan cod liver, oil the Whole food multi, vitamin the full of acumic, blend those, three and then you have to just scroll a little bit further down if you want the whole Food sea. Complex that's something you can add, on BUT i would definitely take the core copper with you as well a lot of. Things should you have copper if you have fatigue, issues if you have you, know herniaz if you have whatever low, energy try to get in the. Copper and because copper also regulates. Iron so the next thing That i'm going to point out that you need the magnesium in the calcium that also helps for your. Heart you, remember it's gonna work better with the copper because the copper helps the balance you're, iron just like magnesium helps your. Calcium the which thing the way it's supposed. To everything has a, Relate they relate to one, another, Right all ninety are essential THE ip six supreme right, here that's your. Calcium then also tall and magnesium and very absorvable forms full food non gmo right. Here, Boom so you got one cole. Liver this is the bigger one right so you can you can get to click on this, one or you can click out the one above and just click on the one that says or twelve twelve hundred, miligram or if you want the smaller, pills take the smaller. Pills, yeah like a daughter or a, son like you, know LIKE i HAVE i have his? Daughter IF i could get her a smaller the. Pills i'll get her smaller, ones, right that might be something you might not. CONSIDER i. Guess so this THING I p six. SUPREME i was just trying to figure out WH i didn't see the other. Thing, oh there's core copper and then a full vocumic whole food moldly to find them in less the cal liver. Oil use CODE bb five at. Checkout you're good to. Go i'll just show you as a example. Here maybe maybe if they let me, aye that's wo, ah they don't let you do as. Guest never, mind we don't have to just figure it. Out but IT'S bb five at check, out and you might have to click something to open up the window box to put THE bb five in. There but make sure you do that all, right all, right thank you so much for, watching AND i hope we enjoyed the evening together on this Wonderful. Saturday guest hout sauces on the. Planet thank you very, Much, karen and thank You karen for being. Around AND i hope you're doing well as. Well uh, okay so.
Speaker 10: There we, go.
Speaker 1: And, dodger it's all still on. ME i just have to get it trimmed down again a little, bit BUT i want to add, more so hopefully The Turk Builder max will be here. Soon i'm going to be on The Whole Food multi vitamin and all the other STUFF i have got my face over, here SO i don't quite need To Alaskan kyle liber oila, yet but once this is, OUT i will get that. TOO i might grab another bottle of The Beyond Osteo effects from My Fuel, health or a couple of, bottles because it's it's better to get a, few and uh that, way maybe my daughter will drink some. Too But i'm going to get THE ip Six, supreme AND i Think i'm almost out of the fill vacumic, acid so, anyway but, YEAH i stay. Healthy i'm forty. Five i'm forty six in this picture or forty five in this. Picture i'm forty six. NOW i don't think it's been hasn't been a year whole year. Already that's. CRAZY i, mean for forty, six not too, bad, Right AND i feel better than the healthier and have more energy THAN i THINK i did WHEN i was, younger SO i Didn't i'm not eating crap, anymore And i'm taking care of myself And i'm taking in the ninety essentels if that says anything to. You And i've also this is the guy who gives me the advice in life now when it comes to. Health AND i used to be out of shape four or five years. Ago not so much. Anymore something to think. About we want to Stay we want to stay alive and experience time with our family and the people that we love as long as we possibly can in good. Health, right.
Speaker 9: There's a way to do.
Speaker 1: It that's my attempt to give back to you for being. Awesome thank, you