Speaker 1: I'm around. This is the seventy seven WABC Mini cast.
Speaker 2: Now there's Dave Scott, a known Canadian. Are there wildfires near you, Dave?
Speaker 1: Well, the biggest wildfire that is south to me by about twenty eight miles, is about the size of about one hundred and twenty thousand football fields right now, So it is pretty big and it continues to roar. I apologize that my voice is a little hoarse, but we've had twenty four hours a really heavy forest fire smoke here, and you know, it just doesn't taste good. Walt.
Speaker 2: No, we've suffered in the northern part of the northern part of the lower forty eight. We have suffered with that smoke very very often through the month of July and August. It burns, It makes it difficult to speak, makes it difficult to breathe, and there's nothing that we can do.
Speaker 1: Well. If Canada would learn how to put them out rather than just have a bunch of bureaucracy fires burning, we might be able to actually save that air quality a little bit more.
Speaker 2: Now, let's review what the benefit is to the Canadian bureaucracy to have wildfires. What is the benefit?
Speaker 1: Number one, employment number two, pushing a climate change effort politically. Number three, it makes a lot of companies money. Number four it's and I told you so to jack up prices on everything, which means more tax dollars because the companies like. Giving an example, when the fire first hit in a town south to be called Clinton, British Columbia, was evacuated, they bumped diesel prices up to two dollars and sixty three point nine cent a leader, which is about eleven dollars a gallon. Wow wow, yeah, wow yeah.
Speaker 2: Now what about these college students? How are they involved?
Speaker 1: Well, if you look at the firefighters, they're all over town. They're heroes and are in our estimation because I mean, putting your life on the line when you've got a you know, one thousand plus degree fire burning just ahead of you, you know, they are heroes. But the big thing about them is if you look at their age, they're all college student ages. I guess when they go back to school after.
Speaker 2: Labor Day, right, and what happens then?
Speaker 1: Usually the majority of fires have been put out.
Speaker 2: Isn't that amazing? Why does it happen every year?
Speaker 1: I'm going to use the word stupidity. I talked to someone yesterday whose husband is working on the fires, and there's a lot of standing around. We there's a lot of crews who could be out working putting out the fire, but they're waiting for orders. A lot of the fire crews. Like when we burned up here in twenty seventeen, we had fire trucks from all over the province of British Columbia coming to help, from the Vancouver area, from Vancouver Island, you know, volunteer firefighters. They were coming out because our town was very close to burning down, and up here we don't see that this year, we don't see it. I mean a helicopter. Look, a helicopter carries a bag that could there's two different sized bags I believe they use. One can hold four hundred gallons of water. One can use a hold six hundred gallons of water. Yes, they can refill anywhere. But what damage are they really doing to the fire? Right? I mean by the time they by the time they drop fly back, grab another bucket, Right, it's like a tea spoon.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, yeah, there's no there's no impact on that. So are these Union fire crews? Is that why they're standing around just watching I don't think they're.
Speaker 1: Union fire crews. But what's happened over the time is they've created contracts with these companies who hire people to fight forest fires. And you know, back in the day, like a lot of the old timers in my town one hundred mile House, British Columbia, you know when there was a forest fire, when you live in a forestry community like I do. Back then, there's a few things that would happen. Number One, we weren't spraying round up or glycophates on the forest to kill bugs that kill evasive species. We weren't doing that. Number Two, we were also having crews go in and thin out the dead fall that has if you go in any forest, it's dead fall. They would clear out those trees. Okay, those dead fault trees. How do you think we always had firewood? Dry firewood? You know when you go camping, you stop at the gas station, you pick up, you know, a couple of bags of firewood. Well, that's because it was dead fault. We have people doing that now there's nobody doing that. Number three is with these government contracts going on. Back in the day, there was no government contract, so the loggers would get in there. They would bulldoze in the area of trees, cut down a bunch of trees to create a fire line so that way the fire couldn't burn past that line. Now we don't do that. We wait and wait and we see. So this big fire that's south to me, they didn't get a crew on it for five days. For the first five days that was able to burn. And they're like, oh, it's not going to come over the ridge of the mountains. And guess what it did. It came over the ridge of the mountains, putting a community in potential peril. And that's where it gets ridiculous. These people are standing down. You have people in Vancouver, the majority of them have never lived in a rural community with a logging background, and here they are making decisions for people who know how to put out the fires but aren't allowed to because they don't have a government contract.
Speaker 2: So we're not going to see an end to these far as far as ruining our lives in North America, at least till the end of August.
Speaker 1: Well that's my prediction, all right, that's my prediction.
Speaker 2: They've Scott the host of spaced Out radio broadcaster journalist updates on UAP's UFOs and mysteries. Mister Scott, we.
Speaker 1: Had a hat trick of bad news in the UFO world. Yeah. Number one, the speech that everybody was talking about that Donald Trump today was going to be making a speech on on UFOs. Guess what, Walter didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't hear any speech about UFOs.
Speaker 1: No, there was none. There was none. It was all hype and no action once again. So that's disappointment number one. Disappointment number two comes from Time magazine, who actually put a UFO on the cover basically said that, hey, we need to start taking this story a little bit more seriously, which is great because Time magazine is massive. But the reporter who wrote on this story was a little bit late to the party because everything in this extremely long article, although eloquently written, was from nine years ago. The news that broke nine years ago that the New York Times article on UFOs basically came out. He was talking about the original videos that came out in twenty seventeen, the Tic Tac, the Go Faster, the Gimbal videos, talking about all these interactions with UFOs, The same people who've said the exact same things for nine years in a row. Highly disappointing. There was nothing updated on that. And this is a problem for the UFO world because every time we seem to take a couple of steps forward, something major happens, whether it's doctor Phil, whether it's Joe Rogan, whether it's Time magazine, that goes right back to the beginning of nine years ago, and we're all sitting there saying, what does this do to help move the subject forward? Have you not been paying attention as a journalist on what is happening today and not nine years ago? So that was disappointment number two for the hat trick. Over the UK, the British Parliament said the Ministry of Defense will no longer be looking into the UFO phenomena. According to them, there is no they're there and so they're not going to be wasting time and resources.
Speaker 2: Who who said they're not going to be wasting time on this? What organization was this?
Speaker 1: The British Government, the UK govern Oh.
Speaker 2: They're done. The British government is done with this.
Speaker 1: They're done, got it, They're done.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's good to know.
Speaker 1: This isn't surprising though, because Commonwealth countries, okay, and way back in the day when you guys were one. I mean before you had your little treason to act there on July fourth, Yeah, seventeen seventy six. We were wrong, right, yeah, yeah. You know, one thing Commonwealth countries are very good at, Canada included, is they are very good at the old adage, if we don't talk about it, it doesn't exist. So basically what's happening within the UK now is they are pushing UFOs back under the rug. Nobody wants to deal with it, they don't want to waste their time and resources on it. And what's basically signals they're not giving up their secrets, they are not giving up their story, and that could be very telling for what happens in North America here coming up, because, like I said, a lot of people were expecting Donald Trump to give that UFO speech today. It didn't happen, and this is what the result is. Maybe, as I've said previously on this program, that maybe, just maybe this is the goal in the endgame overall, keep it to what happened nine years ago, and that way nobody asked questions about today, and that way it's easier to throw the secrets back under the rug. So nobody knows what's going on.
Speaker 2: How do I find you online?
Speaker 1: Easy? Spaceoutradio dot Com is my website. You can download my show, spaced out Radio for free on every major podcast network including Spotify, iTunes, and iHeartRadio, and of course YouTube at spaced out Radio