Speaker 1: Jeffrey Dahmer soaked in blood, You and Obomber blowing up.
Speaker 2: Waco, Texas and Heaven's Games that Helius Modify and Men from Apes. Hitler fixed his death and.
Speaker 1: Then escaped, Bigot and the moth Man, Son of Sam.
Speaker 2: Talking to Talks Again, Witches, Don Sank.
Speaker 1: Coplins, Mysterious Noise and Hauntings, Dark Guards, and the Scull and Bones.
Speaker 3: Most of them is a probably loan, so when you're feeling all alone, grabbing meer and get stone a.
Speaker 2: Welcome you to the podcast Trains Grow. What are here to entertain you? You? It's about us.
Speaker 3: Out of all the inventions though over like the last thousand years, like the dry erase board has.
Speaker 2: Got to be the most remarkable. I like them all right, Welcome to the show. What's going on? I'm Tom kat Ak, Tom Thompson.
Speaker 3: I have here, Billy, I'm Alex Black Alex Okay?
Speaker 2: Was it actually because you're only a black kid in the school?
Speaker 4: No, because there was three other There was three Alexes all in one class. Me, there's ginger Alex and then there was just Alex.
Speaker 2: It's like Alex is brown, but you black, all right, So we're gonna be talking about boots sexual alien encounters, which is kind of disgusting. Let's talk about some alien on human sexy times.
Speaker 3: Alien on humans likely, most likely I.
Speaker 2: Want female male alien threesomes. You should know that sometimes celebrities are believers in the sci fi and the supernatural. Did you know Lucy for example? Well, Tom Maks a pedophile, so let's not go ahead. Everybody's a pedophile. Yeah, that's true. Lucy Lou, for example, famously told US Weekly in nineteen ninety nine that she once had a sexual alien encounter with a heavenly being. Lucy Lou's also fucked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, to be fair, Yeah, it was Tina Tequila.
Speaker 2: That was nuts.
Speaker 3: Tinla Tequila is nuts, but she's got good luis Okay, Lucy, Well, she was a child star.
Speaker 2: Every child starts fuck? Was Lucy Lou? Yeah? Am I talking about the right Lucy Lou chick from Kill Bill? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh oh, the girl from the Asian in Mexicano. I thought you were talking about Lucy Lou from the Gram Idiot, that's not even her name.
Speaker 2: She's like in a metal band. Cindy lu who, cindyl who? She said it was sure bliss, I felt everything I climbaxed and then he floated away. What a good guy he got her off at least, which frankly sounds a lot better than your average between the sheets hook up with a human dude. Because I guess she she.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, the human guys don't care, they come, they're coming to right, Billy, Am I gonna climb?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna make Billy come. Billy's phenomenon in mind the hubbing, the Huffington Post turned to a website h R H a r O help a reporter out. I guess that's I don't know. Is that an acronym used daily like fucking h A r oh to reach out to anybody the things that they've had a sex, sexy time, sexy, sexy with an alien.
Speaker 3: Wow, that seems like you're opening it up to an extremely credible audience. It's like, here, this is exactly what we're looking for. If anybody even kind of identifies with that.
Speaker 2: And you're like, fuck, I want to be on the news.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean, I'm pretty sure when I was like sixteen, like blacked out once I ended up on my front lawn with no pants on, that could have been aliens, right.
Speaker 2: I remember drinking at twenty six or a tequila and then I woke up fucking gross. According to a post, UFO and biological experts will also be on the hand to have their take on intergellectual mating. A writer from huff posts Weird News says that fifteen people who have responded to the ad two or three were trying to hawk their own novel. However, there are plenty of humans who claim to have had sex, shall we say, close encounters with the third kind. Oh, take the case of Stephanie Cohen, a British woman who regularly has sex with aliens that she nicknamed Team Spirit. But she got crooked ass teeth too. Yes, is she getting gangbanged? That's what it sounds like, regularly fucked by aliens? Like do they know? Like is what she's just just to claim?
Speaker 3: Like she's getting them off too, so they keep coming back Like this is more than ones that are like, will be back for your next Friday when we're all fucked.
Speaker 4: The Puerto Ricans tried to float out in the States and ended up in the UK.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's the one chick that keeps She's always down, but like all your friends like are disgusted by it, so you like, you're like, yeah, I just.
Speaker 2: Don't tell no one anymore. But come here, Betty. A group of women are claiming they have children which were fathered by aliens who lived with their dads on giant spaceships, and describes their sexual encounter with them as the best they've ever had. Did they go to their moms on the weekends. No, it's like a shriff custody women that have never had sex before. And this will lead into oh my god, he touched it. So lead into possibly next week when we talk about the hybrid baby community, and the hybrid baby community believes aliens have been harvesting their DNA to create children that combine the best of both human and alien characteristics over a period of several years. Okay, the community, it's community women together and they're like, ya got fuck by Nieling, You got fucked by Neeling, Like, yeah, I got five. I've never seen two women come together.
Speaker 3: No, they always.
Speaker 2: Got chill daddy, chill yourself. Fuck. According to the two women who have claimed to have mother children with aliens, the conceptions happen either through artificial insemination or real sexual encounters. Farmer marketing executive Bridget Nielsen and video game designer all Alumnia Verse claimed that between them they've had thirteen children with aliens.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, that was actually my question was like saying, like the community, is this a community that they believe they're already products of, like a mixed race thing. It's like I got a way bigger teeth than everybody else, Like I'm being alien.
Speaker 2: There there is chicks out there. I can't remember the one girl's name, but she talks to like alien UFO conferences. And she's not the greatest looking women. It has everybody else pretty, I must be. She claims that she's a hybrid grade. She does look fucking weird, but I wouldn't. I don't know. She talks on fucking big conferences, but who knows. She says that her mother was a drug addict, so they usually use people that either have drug abuse or people that won't be believed. That is the that is the case.
Speaker 3: No, I mean no, I mean, well, that's that's a that's a fine line the cross like we talked about with that with the alien encounters before saying, like the the Hicks are the only ones that seem to find out, but the Hicks are also the ones that are smoking, cracking, cooking Moonshine twenty four to seven. So like, I get I get that line of like a okay, maybe that that's how they argue it. It's like, well, let's only do the not credible ones. But like, but at the same time, these guys are super fucked up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like is this.
Speaker 3: Like can you really actually be like, Okay, well maybe he's telling the truth or did buddy fucking just blackout again?
Speaker 2: Well that's true. Indeed, Bridget said the sex was the best ever and that thousands of women around the world are missing out on such an experience because they have actually had hybrid children with aliens, but they don't realize it, damn son.
Speaker 3: So what classifies a hybrid child, Like, is there did they have certain characteristics?
Speaker 2: Yes, if you if you see a child with big white eyes and taper Okay, we're still going on Billy here, so pretty much like looking like a mix between a gray and a human. But like, I don't know, I there is there is Asians, No, there are different Korean Yeah, every every race have different types of DNA in them. So there's no there's obviously there's all these theories of evolution and stuff, and why people are different. Why there's Hispanics and why there's whites and blacks and Asians and all that stuff. It's because supposedly they have different types of DNA in them from different aliens. It's not just because you know, you uh people at the equator and then their skin got darker over hundreds of years. Because it's kind of true to an extent. Because why there's there's people that have lived for centuries in South Africa that are white and like they live in a very hot climate with sun constants because they don't go outside.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just got I just got a job outside for the first and step foot outside for more than two hours a day for the first time in my life.
Speaker 2: And I'm tanning like a motherfucker. You look too tan. See the difference. Look at the difference. It's like my arms are black. Tommy, Tommy in Middle Time is at the cottage. She literally goes Mexican because she like used to work in tobacco fields. She can tan like fucking crazy. It's like nuts. Your skin literally goes like dark.
Speaker 3: I'm close to that. You getting there, almost there. I got racially profiled the other day, I tell you, did you goddamn fucking I was done in my day and I went door knocking with the guys and the ladies like what are you selling attic insulation?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I don't need any of that, but you know, you look like you could help me out with You could probably help me out with my gardening and pardon me.
Speaker 2: She's like, well you're so tan, and I was like, what, like, go fund yourself. I actually kind of liked it because I am Mexicans, so I kind of maybe left.
Speaker 3: But I think she just meant I look like I spend time outside, so.
Speaker 2: I'm probably pretty good with that kind of thing. So Bridget refutes claims pointing to a lack of evidence to such an encounter, saying that extraterrestrial creatures only take women on some level that want to be taken. You gotta want it, think about.
Speaker 4: It, maybe starting manifesting for it.
Speaker 2: Just be like, fucking I want an alien. She got it illegal.
Speaker 3: I was I was gonna say, I'm here, You're welcome. I give you good orgasms.
Speaker 2: Although she lives with God. Although she lives with her father in the USA in Arizona, she claims to have regular contact with aliens and now has ten hybrid children, four boys and six girls.
Speaker 4: I don't think aliens can have female babies. They can make them aliens, they don't. It's only male asexually reproduced. Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right. You learned that from American Death. Jesus Roger, that's what you know that from you?
Speaker 2: Piece of ship. I know what? That is pretty true because when it comes to like the grays and stuff, they're pretty much like they're like robotic creatures. They're like a human, but they were they're like they have flesh and stuff like that, but they're pretty much like robotic. Hold up, I'll shake that. Shake that sexy. But yeah, what the fuck is in that beer can? Right now? Okay man, we're.
Speaker 3: Gonna post this video to the page is when this episode comes out.
Speaker 2: I have no idea what the shake this? What the fuck did I just drink in there? I don't know. I don't do that. No, that just can opener police.
Speaker 4: The other day I got a fucking I PA was from a Great Lakes brewery. They have it at the l CBO, but it's called uh Octopus wants to fight bore that ship out? And there was fucking ship floating all in it and it was fucking disgusting and I almost threw up, but I had to drink it because I paid for it.
Speaker 2: Because I paid for it, so it needs to be drunk.
Speaker 3: But I left like the last like and you, Yeah, we're gonna we're gonna keep this on stand by here, because I really want to know what's in my beer can because I just finished. Yeah, doesn't that feel like that's like a mold ball or something. That's what it felt like the bottom of a Guinness ball with like those like, yeah, I had a ball and it Yeah, it is in my Canadian This message has been brought to you by what the fuck is in my most Canadian can mine beer? What did I just drink? Because I finished that fucking beer? I want to know what the fuck's in it? We're working on here, guys, give me a minute.
Speaker 2: What did you do? Dude? It's a cigarette? Butty? What you grabbed the wrong beer? Did you grab the wrong beard? Did you put a cigarette button in? Sure? Didn't?
Speaker 3: I just cracked that inside. Yes, that beer didn't go outside with me?
Speaker 2: Are you sure?
Speaker 3: Well? Molson's gonna get a fucking handful.
Speaker 2: Are you sure. What the fuck are you sure? Dude?
Speaker 3: I'm one hundred percent you cracked that inside. Okay, Well, let's check if it's not my brand a cigarette. Yeah, dude, it's the middle of a cigarette. It's not the butt. It's the top end. What the fuck? It's not the butt, man, it's the top end of a cigarette.
Speaker 2: Got ripped in the mill and there your shirt on. Let's see. It's not the butt. It's the top end of a smoke. Oh, it stinks, can smell it, jesus, What the fuck? Man? Can we put that away? Anna throw up? Oh? Fuck? Yeah? If that I don't know. Molson fucked up or you fucked up either one.
Speaker 5: Dude, at the top of a smoke. I didn't rip off the top of my cigarette to put it in there. Yes, there's no butt. I'm fucking petrified to drink my other beers.
Speaker 2: Now, let's see what happens. Can you put it outside? Please sell the chicks that she had hybrid children. She said, they're not just taking our children, they're creating a hybrid race to better humanity. Bullshit. The moms have produced drawings of what their hybrid children look like. I'll post them on the page. If I won't be if I'm allowed to post things because I'm banned for fucking so many things, I'm gonna I'm gonna lose my Facebook pretty yeah. And honestly that fuck it? Who cares? It's again, it's ridiculous. So uh well they passed. You can't anything mean that hurt feeling anymore? All right, Billy said that he's gonna kill Justin Trudeau.
Speaker 6: Come get him, boys, if I say that the mom I said, he's a piece of ship that probably gets rape by his own dead. But whoa, whoa, whoa, let him fucking he's not a piece of ships walking vagina.
Speaker 3: That's what he is, walking vagina that admires China's communism and wishes and per batim word for word. I wish one day Canada's citizens would act like that.
Speaker 2: That's fucking ridiculous. It was a couple of years ago.
Speaker 4: Saying you want you what you need all these guns for? That's got to happen.
Speaker 3: You want me to I don't even want to drink my beard.
Speaker 2: You want this kinda can.
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 2: That's so gross. Are you sure you didn't put a cigarette in there?
Speaker 3: It was the top of a cigarette, yes, thank you bubbies.
Speaker 2: All right, So the moms have produced drawings of what their hybrid children look like, and while some of them have human characteristics, both of them display reptilian features, with big black eyes, big black cocks, big black eyes. That's Billy Volume, recalling a sexual encounter with an alien on board of spaceship Bridges, said it was great. It was incredible, super primal, super raw, super primal sexual experience. That's uh. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Women want to be so progressive, but they're like, punch me in the face.
Speaker 3: Yeah you're allowed. You're not allowed to me in the face. And as long as I can handle it, it's okay.
Speaker 2: But if I can't, that's a salt. There was really freedom, and we were going at it for seemed like hours. It was the best sex I ever had. Speaking out about her own conception, mom of three children, and Alu, twenty three from Los Angeles, added, I was in a classroom setting with other humans. All of a sudden, I'm sat next to this green, reptilian creature, and immediately I'm so sexually turned on looking at this being. I was very surprised. We were making love in the classroom in front of everybody, everyone turned their attention to us. It sounds like a wet dream. What yeah, what just happened? An alien came down into a classroom. They and they just started fucking these these are all.
Speaker 4: The women that had all these stories. And then that didn't fucking work. And then they started saying Bill Cosby drunk. Now he's from free as in his basement lass mansion, basement theater, a bowling alley, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was awful. It was awful. Okay, the video, he said, Dave Chappell make said joke where it's like instead of saying like, you know, he's with like a thirteen four year old girl and he's like, yeah, spread that fourteen year old pussy. He's like, no, David Spellsy, you don't say that. You say yes that eighteen year old pussy. Yes, spread them legs. Thirty year old. Yeah, I remember that one. I was like how many times this niggas? He's like, I had to turn off. She continued expensing it sounds crazy and people have asked if I'm off my meds, but this really was happening. She's on meds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's on meds. What are your meds? She's like no, I've been taking all of me bills.
Speaker 2: There are worse liars out there than I. And Lewis said she was taking aboard a ship in a dream state and described the sex she had as one of the most vivid memories. Some of the women in the Hybrid Baby community, which have members aged from nineteen to some in their sixties, claim to have more than ten children with aliens. Fucking that's a lot. However, they never meet their children on earth. And Bridget said this is the saddest because you can't be with them. Oh, so they're in space. I can't be with my hybrid Oh I thought you said the hybrid babies are on the Earth. No, they're on the spaceship, said that she had. Did she have ten babies like in one go or to this? Ever over time, so they take them board these spaceships and then they either artificial incimination so like a fucking turkey baster so to speak. Yeah I did that one yeah, or they actually fucked them and then they they put the babies. Sometimes they like fucking.
Speaker 3: These chambers modified what pregnant somebody if you like thought hard enough, like the force.
Speaker 2: It's a part. You just take the egg and then maybe because they're they're pretty much proving that we live in an artificial simulation. So it could be.
Speaker 3: I mean I've been trying to do the force for like ten years, I say, and like every time I'm like, yeah, I was just gonna say that I do it in subway when buddies, when tis like she's like do you want, I'm like lettuce, and then I will pretend like I'm moving her hand to the lettuce and putting it on the sub You.
Speaker 2: Just go to fucking like this and the door opens and fucking Jenim tricks. Bro. Yeah, I need to grow up for sure. So Antonio Villis Boras, a Brazilian farmer, was plowing in his field one day. What are you doing? What is that think about? Antonio Villis? Tonio? Tonio gave Alex the best rim jobs I've ever had. Tonio Villis, a Brazilian farmer, was plowing his field one day in nineteen fifty seven when he claimed to see an object in the sky illuminated by purple lights. Illuminated, according to him, and change humanoid creatures ascended brought Boris into the craft or you know that's a gross name. It is Boas or it's boas is it's b o a s Either it's Boas. Still that's still As. That's still a gross name. That's actually worse. So Antonio, they he was brought up toward the aircraft and they subjected him to medical examination. And this story actually goes a lot deeper, might be its own episode, we'll see, but it does. It's pretty, it's pretty thick. Uh So, things got really weird after that. Then the aliens, he claimed, rubbed a strange via girl like gel over his body comes into Gail. Well, it's just that's what he claimed, because obviously he got stimulated everywhere that they were putting in all his entire body. Arms out. A beautiful blonde woman soon appeared. Feeling an incidentt attraction to her. They had sex several times afterward, Antonio said in an interview. She turned me on, pointed to her belly, and smiling, pointed at the sky before eving baby Sky. I take baby Sky. I took a baby to the sky.
Speaker 3: It's what you know what that you're going to pay me each house support Kanye West impregnating Kim Kardashian and then she was like, our baby's name is.
Speaker 2: Norman came of the South. Let's get our liberal flags. Sorry, rebel ones the liberal Yummy, What's what's a liberal flag, Billy?
Speaker 3: I meant, I said a rebel That's what I meant to say. I know, but I was asking you what a liberal flag? And I said a liberal flag. And I was like, oh, that's not true. Though, let's call a liberal flag. It's probably just uh, but it's worse than that. It's it's the gay pride flag, but in the middle has has just a very big black dot and then says, we love you.
Speaker 2: So he took it. It doesn't matter. Do it's okay? Sorry, you won't go to jail. Oh he will if you say one wrong thing about somebody else. So he took it to me that she was now pregnant and was going to return to her own planet to raise the baby. He said, don't do it, dad, that's my baby. Jazz singer Pamela Stonebrook says she stared shared steamy duets with a reptile lover over a thirty six month period. She said, yeah, she said.
Speaker 3: You're talking about like music load duets or like she's talking about sucking it steamy duets.
Speaker 2: So it's sucking it. But she's a singer, so they probably added that for fun. Fun play. No, that's a good date. You do at someone and you you play music. That's like, that's like a thing that all the kids do on TikTok. They do it.
Speaker 3: I do what I do at them, and then I just go, oh damn react awesome video and I got a million likes.
Speaker 2: Yeah that so many times it's like what the fuck. It's like, wow, that video should have got all that. Stop stealing people. My reptilian video that I talked about fucking Beyonce shape Shifting got like four thousand views. But one guy just had in the background he's like, look look at it, and then he got a million fucking likes on that ship just because he said, I explained the whole narrative. No fucking way, and he said look look and then you canna do it and you got no. No, he did his own video, but it's just in the background looked like shit and he was like, look, look like a million views because it was instant. People have fucking short tend of spans. They don't want to listen to me talk about how the reptilian is possessed fucking celebrities. While nobody really wants to listen to you talk either way, they do because I had followers for some fucking reason because he was fitting that whole fucking and they're like, god, damn, you know what, enough.
Speaker 3: Time slavery should come back, oh man, Just like apparently are fans and actually, you know what? Actually to date, can I can? I can? I cut our fan base a little bit?
Speaker 2: No, a little bit? Well, this is Billy's opinion, not anyone else's on this spot. The better not mention this South Mother.
Speaker 3: It was all good, hardened games, but there there's some people that you all gotta cut loose.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm gonna say. Just cut them loose. Okay, Okay, So yeah, that she had. She had a steamy relationship with a reptilian for for thirty six month period. She said, my first sexual encounter with an alien was unlike any love making I've ever experienced before, because you're fat and love you. It was so intense and enjoyable, and without wanting to get too graphic, he was so much larger than most men.
Speaker 3: He was like like like two inches bigger.
Speaker 2: Thrilled Pam told h the sun, which is the Toronto. I'm assuming how she woke to find her six foot alien making love to her looking like a Greek god, which is what they do. This is uh, that's me. This is what reptilians do. Supposed to be in the folklore and folklore whatever you you apology. Great gods all have beards. Is they make you see, You make you see things, They make you see. They can cast images in your mind. So they say that if women have dreams about fucking a celebrity, it's most likely a reptilian casting that image into their mind and making them believe that they're having sex with an alien.
Speaker 3: So I mean, an alien has been casting Jennifer Anderson into your mind.
Speaker 2: Which, yeah, well but I did I said that. I think I said this before this podcast, that I had a wet dream about Shanaia Twain and and yeah, and I thought I was. I was like, I don't know, fourteen fifteen. I was drunk, so I thought I pissed the bed and then I was like kind of like, I was like, that's not pissed. And then I realized had a fucking.
Speaker 3: Wet dreamsction It's like it's wet, and like I do that too, and every guy does it.
Speaker 2: They grab it and they go, what does it smell like? I don't know if I put it on my story or not, but it was that, what did you do that and put it on your.
Speaker 3: I just see what it smells like.
Speaker 2: Together. There's a picture.
Speaker 4: It's like a scene from uh Futurama, and it's like the guy holding up the tablet like Moses, and it's like it has written on it. If you see a toilet and in your in your dream, don't pee in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they have this theory right that it's a theory that that's what they're doing. So who knows, maybe some reptilian woman took my fucking sperm when I had a dream about Shania Twain and I don't even like fucking country music and I don't like Shania Twain, so it was just weird. And I remember she had a very sexy body and it didn't look like old a Shania twainn when she looks like an alice. It was age rapidly, yeah, like very quickly. So they do this and that's why they say, supposedly, if if you're on your deathbend, you're dying and you see Jesus or other entities like that, like like, uh, just figures that it's actually the reptilians coming to take your soul, because you should be met by people that you've already been with, like your grandfather or if your mother's dead or whatever. They should be the ones that are coming to get you, to bring you to the other side, so to speak. Because Billy doesn't like believe it in psychic shit and all that shite. Could you imagine being so dumb? All right? Human can tell your future episode. At first, I assumed it was an exceptionally lucid dream. She said the sex was very intense, and as I closed my eyes, I was over what it kind of worked.
Speaker 3: It's just kissed me, she he said, that's gay, And then what you were saying versus that s gay kind of like fit in down.
Speaker 2: All right, So, but the sex was very intense. As I closed my eyes, I was overwhelmed by an uncomfortable but how comfortable I felt with this unknown being. The next time my eyes and he transformed into a reptilian entity with scaly, snake like skin, and it was then I realized I was making love to a shape shifting alien.
Speaker 3: Could you imagine like he goes back and it's just like a crocodiles, just.
Speaker 2: Like bro duck humping. There is a guy that said that give it to me. This dude in Louisiana said that he, uh, I'm gonna make a shoot about you an alligator. Well, David Ike talks about this story, and like, obviously I love David, but you never know what you're real or not. But uh, this guy he said that, like talk to him in one of his conferences, said that he had an alligator as a pat in his backyard and he lived in Louisiana and one late night he used to keep a baseball bat beside his bedding case. The crocodile turned on him. Yeah, he said that he saw it fucking shape shift into a humanlike stare through his stare through his fucking sliding door at him, and he's like holding the bat in bed.
Speaker 3: I think this is gonna work. But also there's shift but like my my Louisiana slugger is going to do this.
Speaker 2: Is I love David. I think he makes good points about a lot of stuff, and I do have a belief in the reptilians and and all that ship. But The thing is, there's a lot of stories he tells that it's like, oh, did that happen? Because he said a woman talked to him and said she had this boyfriend that was kind of aggressive, and uh, you know, they had fights all the time. And then she moved in this new place and she started reading David Ike's book and they were kind of off and on again. And then he came over and saw that she had a David Ike book and he freaked out and she saw his eyes shift and then he she was as he was grabbing on to her and started out, bulls, I'm telling such truth. Are scared. Literally, Yeah, isn't that funny? Yause why would they give a ship? They don't care. It's like, you're just some fucking bullshit. This other story of this woman that came down there's like, uh, David Ike didn't tell this is from like dan Akroy or something like that, because he's it's super the alien ship. Some woman like she like kept having these experiences of thinking she sees grays and stuff like that. And then she came downstairs and they were all going through her bookshelf, like looking at what she was reading to observe what the fuck was going on, and she like scared the chaon where they kind of turned and looked at her disciplinary what is this ship of the sorry Harry Harry Potter and like reading it like, Oh, this guy's crazy, this must be real. Fifty shades of Gray. This might be a book about Yeah.
Speaker 3: You're back, you come downstairs, just like the fucking four reptilian dudes like jerking off to fifty Shades of Gray.
Speaker 2: They're all reading it together. I love that joke. That's hilarious. Meng zang Yao a lagger in China and hell in China. Hell, I thought I thought that. I thought that was an English name. Held what I said? What kind of logger do they make in China? A skinny one? I don't know, but like a beer a logger? Oh both. I loved it good. So he was hard at work at the Red Flag logging camp in nineteen einety four when he spied a mysterious metallic shimmering on nearby mount side. He suspected that it was a drowned helicopter, which I don't know, a down helicopter. Drowned helicopter. Oh, you're not allowed to You're not allowed to make clagger.
Speaker 3: In China, you lose focus.
Speaker 2: Stupid. He set out to investigate, hoping to collect some scrap metal. For some reason. This dude needs scrap metal for something. He's like, I got the building strapped my robot woman, so I have a sexy time.
Speaker 3: He's given us a scrapyard, dude, dollar man. My stepdad's making like just collecting scrap because he just retired and he's just collecting scrap around.
Speaker 2: Yeah off what off work, retired off his shoulder injury.
Speaker 3: And my stepdad, not my dad, push, my stepdading keeps collecting scrap metal and it's fucking like bringing in like eight nine hundred bucks a month.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why it's going around.
Speaker 7: Ship.
Speaker 3: He was like, He's like, I worked for like maybe like thirty minutes a day every every Friday.
Speaker 2: Don't we go up to the houses and we rip out the copper wire from their fucking siding? Yeah no, Ship.
Speaker 3: Those guys like they got a good idea that it's super mean to dude people you make money.
Speaker 2: Fuck it. So but when he came near the wreckage, something hit him in the head. He was Billy's dick. Praise is no recommendation billy, I.
Speaker 3: Know, but is left Okay when he was just gonna talk about dick all the time. Yeah, fucking probably he agreed gained something all the time.
Speaker 2: It's over, sad Jesus over, It's done. No more. Gay, Can we get a whole month for the veterans that risk their life to fucking keep the freedom in a country that's now be taken away. No, because they're dead, not at all. The guys we shouldn't really, Uh, we should celebrate that they did give their life for absolutely no reason. But yeah, the people that went to Vietnam, that was fucking stupid. You just killed a bunch of no reason. You wouldn't be a communist country that there's there. They bombed their own soldiers with fucking ancient orange. They had no reason to go in there because obviously the Via con done what they want. They could have destroyed the fucking North they obviously won. So there's the fucking is so well because we fought back, yeah, the North one, So death to the West when we were gaining. When he gained consciousness, he initially confused who was confused and unable to communicate. He also developed an irrational fear of iron which is like a weird thing. I don't like iron anymore. Not not not orange for me, because about like just like normal sheet metal or something like that.
Speaker 3: It's not iron or I thought you meant like iron in your body.
Speaker 2: Like iron, like metal. Later at home, when he was in bed, meg awoke to find her ironing. It's like all me shirts are wrinkled. Later at home, when he was in bed, mang awoke to find himself levitating, an alien woman appeared. She was ten feet tall, with twelve fingers and braided long hair. She straddled him and they had sex for forty minutes while floating in the air. That sounds awesome, It kind of does. That's how everybody thought this, That's how I feel, and I have sex after too much drinks drink? Is he saying shwing or drinks shwing? You never seen Wayne's World? You never seen Wayne's room. Wayne's World is fucking hilarious. The white people moved looks like you would still you would. It does look like Garth. Oh my god, wait, have I seen it? I feel like I watched it on V It's funny, Yeah, probably, it's probably it's it's a funny ass fucking movie. I think you would still like it. But when they see women, which is kind of sexy, they like SHOs, they thrust their hips shwing swing. So that clip is from when he's like at the bar and all these girls keep passing and he's having a full on Conversation's like you know so my mom said, like I got yeah, the shwing and then I went down the bar and the swing swing and he's like he's doing it. I fucking love that movie. Gotta About a month later, Mang woke up found himself levitating again. This time he was floating through his ceiling into a waiting spaceship hovering overhead over his dickhead like over over over, Okay, he was gonna, which is claim they canthing. No they they they yeah, we're living a halo reality.
Speaker 3: I thought the spaceship was in his bedroom, Like that's that's trespassing.
Speaker 2: So in an with Huffington Post, he said he spoke to aliens within. They said in Chinese but with a heavy accent, so it was hard for me to understand at first Chinese accent or a Chinese accent, like I said it in Chinese but with a heavy accent, And so they just weren't pronouncing it right. They were kind of very shittily at it, and it's hard for me to understand at first, but they were refugees like me. They wanted to escape from their former lives, so they left their dying home. That fucking weird. That is weird. He asked to see the woman whom he had sex with, and they told me, and he was told it was impossible. However, the aliens told him, in sixty years, on a distant planet, the son of a Chinese peasant will be born, and his name was Gang is gone. I'm just joking that. They also told him that he would see his child one day, but they didn't give him any details. Man gain a tory as the first Chinese person to have sex with an alien. BEng Gang attorney. He was in the against world record. He was the first Chinese man a fucking alien.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay to get in againness books too. You need that auditor guy there so you watch it. He's like, yep, that that's insertion. Yep, that that that classifies us.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: I have not seen this before. I'm pretty sure no one has heard the books.
Speaker 2: Although his count has garnered a mixed reaction from general public. The Chinese ufoologist uphologists, I hate that word community. In the end, a university professor offered him a job maintaining a boiler in Harbin, and his story is still frequently brought up whenever a UFO was spotted. They're like, hey, mag is.
Speaker 3: That your members when there weren't so many Mexicans.
Speaker 2: Mam Bee and you got addicted by any means, Mambe Mom. Gabrielle vers Akati versus Kiki, whatever the fuck her name is, was a port to have been abducted for sex after her car broke down. It's a claim her claim that a robot like creature suddenly appeared out of nowhere to sweep her away to a spaceship where they may love. Researchers reportedly found she was an upstanding member of her community and had no reason to lie about the incident. Nobody had any reason to lie about anything. They just do. I don't know about that.
Speaker 3: Or so fucking mediocrely mediocrely that's got to be a word.
Speaker 2: Do you think that's got to be a word? Probably? Probably, she probably could be. Probably, well, we can I think of in this day and age, we should be able to make up whatever words we fit right to to express our narratives, since they have so many words for.
Speaker 3: Society to identify as mediocrely being a word.
Speaker 2: Identify as a vaccinated person. But I'm not. Oh my fucking god, I've been telling everybody whatever, it's okay. I can't fucking prove it. Show me your papers.
Speaker 3: I'm literally at work going like going into people's homes, like, don't worry, I'm fully boxing there.
Speaker 2: I hope don't die soon. Alex, you got you got two years? Michael, we edit that. Nobody needs to know that. According to Michael B. Jordan's Michael Yeaton, the fucking former head of Fixer, literally said that people have like two to three years. He left Pfizer when they started rolling out the vaccines. Good thing I didn't get Pfizer. I kind of kinderna has worse side effects.
Speaker 3: Like what I kind of almost just want to get it because I don't want to live any.
Speaker 2: Clots are caused by majournal. There's a bunch of those fucking Alka Seltz.
Speaker 3: Thanks thanks for your support, guys, would you say not that you carry on came out?
Speaker 2: I am actually white, not Mexican.
Speaker 3: You'll hear it when you probably it was sad.
Speaker 2: Can you tell us again? No? Please, no, you can replay it. In nineteen eighty eight, Australian Peter Cooury alleged to that he was lying in his bed when he suddenly found himself paralyzed and surrounded by strange alien beings. One of these beings was a tall, thin, golden figure of his finger, that old finger, it's like et golden figure with large black eyes inserted a need to into the side of his head. Is he like spray painted? Yeah? Like fucking uh, oh my god, fuck fucking selo green? Yeah? What if aliens game Cambridge started doing that? And I don't I don't know whether that's have you helped out? Okay?
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe totally wait the advanced technology.
Speaker 2: Because of an alien? Maybe baby? Maybe baby? All right, so and then he blacked out. When he were grained consciousness, he was rushed into a room to find his family had been switched off, almost like paused in time watching.
Speaker 3: So I'd move everybody, put all their fingers up their nose. I'd bend someone over and put their own finger inside.
Speaker 2: Well no yet, and just be like, well, I love that, like in uh Met in Black when he like goes through the house and there's like they go in that room and it like opens up and there's all these guns and shit, do you remember that? And then you like flashed them. He's like, treat her better. You need to go to the store and get your wife some lovely flowers. Kids stop being dicks pretty much like that seems fucking funny. It's like you didn't see fucking shit when they when they woke and when he woke, they believed that there was only ten minutes. So when the family woke up, they believe that only ten minutes had passed. It was actually several hours, and Peter had a head injury for years later. Peter dropped his wife at the train station in the early morning and went back home, feeling tired and ill. After dozing off, he startled to find two bizarre looking naked women in his bed. Are they gross looking?
Speaker 3: What he meant, like weird like gross almost super long, like obviously this weird looking not human, Like.
Speaker 2: Why is your calf longer than your Torso?
Speaker 3: I don't like long long just like it's just like, yeah, it's like you're lying in the bed, Like, your torsa is fine, your face is fine, your arms are like lady, my tree or whatever.
Speaker 2: I could never box you. You're reaching crazy. Yeah, fucking the chick from I don't know she tall lady, big big boo. Funny how that. And I've been I've been just starting the game, but I want to I want to wait till I'm in the new place. I can play on the big screen. Because I'm playing in like here and there at Chelsea's mom's house and a little TV there have in the room or we're staying while the new house is getting set up. I was playing it and I was like, oh, I get why they made so much porn and ship about this. She's like this big lady and they literally show a cleavage coming down at you and you're like, oh yeah, I like there's that one. There's that one very famous YouTuber that, like you probably know. If I can't remember his name matter or something, I mean, I'm mad, but he's like famous ius like millions of subscribers. Oh yeah, that narrows it down. I fuck. He's like and he plays video games and this does the walk through. That still narrows it down. I can't remember his fucking name, and uh, he was playing the walk through it all the comments. I love his face. Every time Lady Demitris walks into the room, He's like, oh, here comes Lady Demitrius.
Speaker 4: Was that meme For the longest time, I was like, resident evil. I don't know if I should be horny or scared anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's going on. So then, yeah, it's all these naked, weird ladies in his bed. Strange ladies. One woman had a Nordic appearance, with light skin and elongated face, with a sharp chin, blue eyes that appeared about three or to two to three times bigger than a human. No, oh, she got that, she got that jew nose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we can say that that's okay.
Speaker 2: But nothing, Billy says, chill. Yeah, I guess I should have bleed myself after that. Really, Oh, we gotta bleep. I can't, but god, I want to start sucking. Was that the green button? All right? Sun up? Though? Actually that's kind of you, stupid ass. That was what I was gonna do. I don't want to do it anymore.
Speaker 4: Black man always faster, you can running, motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: Well, for for some of the listeners that enjoy us. I literally had a comment onon the YouTube episodes, and this chick was like, I got hooked as soon as I heard you guys say the word fuck more than once. That's the thing. So and then you know, uh, there's this weird lady. You big nose and she got sharp chain and blue eyes, kind of nose, a long Jewish nose. It was almost good timing. The other alien looked like an Asian with dark skin, some sort of Asian with a dark skin, Filipino Alex page boy haircut and jet black eyes. What the fuck is a page boy haircut?
Speaker 3: It's Alex's haircut, Like, no, it's that's a page boy.
Speaker 2: What is a page boy haircut? A page Boy's got to be like a cowboy. It's gotta be like, you know what, Look what I can do his haircut, I can do fucking Stewart. Oh looks like fucking Wolfgang fin.
Speaker 3: There's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 2: It's like Stuart's haircut. But I said, I said it was alexis that's what my hair looks, curly, black, pretty. It's pretty close to the same thing. Declassified school, So that kid looks rough now, coconuts. Declassified School survival.
Speaker 4: Guy Coconut Heads, a declassified sect Alien sexual Encounters.
Speaker 2: The Nordic woman, who was six feet tall, was very strong and suddenly grabbed Peter's head and forced it between her titties. Oh she's like fucking more. I definitely need to bounce Nixon. O. You guys watched too many cards, so he like he tried successfully to pull away. I used to, but I'm fucking thirty almost, so I just I gretivated. I'm dirty. You'll get away from it. You know what show? Uh, you would probably guys like, And it's kind of weird, scary, kind of like drip fed ship. Is that know? Is that show Sweet Tooth about the fucking hybrid kids. It's the new show on Netflix. I actually really am enjoying it. But it's fucking like.
Speaker 3: You're talking about alien hybrid hitser, you're talking about something.
Speaker 2: Like Carmel No, like Carmeras, like the they take like a pig into mix it with a human, which they're doing right now in China, the DNA. So the show is about how a disease comes in. There's this disease that takes over and makes people sick, and then these kids are born because of this disease, and they're like hybrid kids where they're like half human half pig or half human half.
Speaker 3: Do that'd be hilarious. Maybe BoJack Horseman's like a reality show.
Speaker 2: And then underground, this underground bitch is making vaccines you have to take every fucking six months to make sure you don't get fucking sick. And then it becomes hees ticket like every month. It's I'm enjoying the show so far because it's funny because he meets with this big black guy and he calls him sweet tooth a little boy because he likes chocolate, and then he calls a black guy big man. He's like, hey, big man, Hey, big man. It's a good show though it's Yeah, I think you guys would like it.
Speaker 4: That kind of sounds like. There's this cartoonist to watch as a kid. It's called Splice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember that. I remember. There's remember there's animorrifica fucking books animal Animal. It's a weird cover of the boy turning into a bilted. It like shows him turning into it. Actually than that awkwardsine Hunger for that movie's hilarious. Anyway. One more thing, when they win the movie where they took him to that thing and he can't stop working out bigger and bigger. You never seen the movie where they strapped into that robot thing and it keeps moving and he has to keep working out, and it's like, it's fucking hilarious. So she put his head between her t tees and he tried to unsuccessfully pull away and shot. Peter bit down on her nipple. Part of it came off in his mouth and he fucking swallowed it. The woman was confused by this development and seemed to indicate wordlessly to the other women that have somehow gone a miss. That's where she gets this game for nipples. And then Peter had a coughing fit and the woman vanished, where upon he felt an omer overwhelming urged peepe, I got a piss, that's what happens on you. That's gross? How did you say it that way? Pepe? Wrong? Peep? Okay? Oh sorry, Alex has got a soft spot with this. We know he told us last time, did he? Yeah? Peter found it difficult.
Speaker 3: Peter found it difficult.
Speaker 2: To urinate and discovered that there was that there was a fine blonde hair wrapped around his foreskin. One fine blonde hair wrapped around his foreskin. That's what happens. When that's disgusting. You bang abroad with more than three inches of hair, it happens, right, I get that Miley Cyrus pussy, she got no hair, she got a little boy boy haircut. I thought you was talking about pussy hair. Yeah, probably she was. She was like Swedish or whatever.
Speaker 3: So I mean, let your hair go, arm pit, arms, legs. That was the word means asshole. Yes, give it some hair, which definition, look it up.
Speaker 2: He took the hair off of his foreskin and he placed it into a plastic baggy uf all just build. Chalker claimed to have analyzed the hair type concluded that it was from a rare Chinese Mongolo type, one of the rarest and human lineages known that lies further from the human mainstream then and other accepted than African pigmies and Aboriginal for sure.
Speaker 3: But they got they got the DNA on file, so they can definitely match that for sure, right, Yeah, probably they're just like, yeah, we got this, like one zero zero zero point one.
Speaker 4: They find frozen bitches, Yeah, like that one chicken. I think America ice age marrow or something.
Speaker 2: They can do ship, crazy ship. I think this is a t rex hair? Oh feather father, could you imagine t rexes were hairy? They are no t rexes, yes, the yeah, the well, no, no, they're not. The idea of the dinosaurs that we think we have might be completely flawed because they're reverted to like bird like creatures, and that's where birds are descendants from dinosaurs. People now believe that dinosaurs had feathers. I don't believe that. And then there's still things like komodo dragons fucking like terodactyls maybe, but not like t rexes. That's what I heard. What well, actually, what was it? Chickens are the closest descendants to uh, velociraptors. Yeah, isn't that right? Or no to the rex. Used to have no horror movies about fucking velociraptors. There's one horror movies. No, no horror movies. I think there was one called uh, it's called raptors and these fucking things like eight everybody, I watched it. My babysitter showed to us at eight years old for some strange reason. But the same yeah, the same fucking babysitter that showed us fucking uh Rockier picture show.
Speaker 3: Oh that's what it is, so no, okay, so you're half right. Paleontologists think feathers may have evolved to keep dinosaurs warm, but only while they were young and adult. T Rex doesn't need the feathers, but a baby does to keep them more interesting. I get him.
Speaker 2: In a fun fact, I just did a quick google starting at age six, painter David Huggins from Hoboken, New Jersey, Holeboken. Is that true? Yeah? Facts? What he was the inventor of Huggies, Huggins Huggins Huggies, call them Huggies. My fucking boss's name, Scott Huggins. And then it turned to hugs and then people got very confused. So reported uh he reported uh. David Huggins reported being abducted many times a lunatic. Well, when he told his parents about his encounters once too often, he got a whipping. His dad beat the ship. That seems like a good man out aliens fuck was like knocking him out. Jesus, do not beat your kids unless they they deserve it. That's why I said, warranted it. Yeah, so king like idiots. Yeah, maybe Generation Z wouldn't be such pussies if their dads beat them when they spoke out a line, just pussis with three z's. At seventeen, he allegedly lost his virginity to an alien human hybrid named Crescent.
Speaker 3: That's because he's lonely and he just wanted to tell his friends that I lost my.
Speaker 2: Virginity to an alien hybrid named Cinnamon. That's true. Mine was named Shelby. Do you like a Mustang? Had a really nice body but a fucked up attitude? Tell us more, is that the chick that you fucking? Uh?
Speaker 3: That was actually who I lost virginity. That's the true story. I wish he listened to this, that'd be funny.
Speaker 2: I think I think I know who you're talking about because it was at what when was the time of Swiss La days? Yeah, I think I remember. And then who's that that bitch nigga you asked? I sucked a few horror whrrores. I'm not sure exactly.
Speaker 3: Emma oh, Emma, oh no, that was my previous ex girlfriend.
Speaker 2: There's a lot in between of that. I know that's the one that I was like, you.
Speaker 3: Hear that, Emma Murphy piece of ship and Imma Murphy her last.
Speaker 2: The statutory time where we can say that you you. Oh yeah, no, fuck her. I smashed her window.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure we talked about that. Actually, this little piece of I went over.
Speaker 3: I went over to a podcast for his house, and I was bringing my skateboard and I was skateboarding and then yeah, sure ship.
Speaker 2: This is like a week after I found out she cheated on me.
Speaker 3: Is her cars parked in front of this random fucking house that I had no idea who whose it was.
Speaker 2: I was like, fucked you. And I took my skateboard and smashed the funk out of her window. And then what happened? And then I carried on day. She messed him like you fucking smashed my windows. Then I was like no, I didn't. And then she's like, oh really, and I was like, yeah, no, it wasn't me. Can this be put in a quart of life? I keep this in the episode. I don't care. He's a piece of ship watcher trying to bring up old ship. So yeah, this guy kept telling his parents and he fucked an alien. He got, He got a whippon and a quite a few after that. At seventeen, he allegedly lost virginity to a crescent, and he was lonely. He was walking to a lake in Georgia when he encountered the alien, who appeared mostly human with some alien features. Get this, it was wearing a wig. Broke g ass alien bitch, you know what? Yeah, I quick a human boy's coming. He's wearing a wig. I can't. I didn't learn transformation yet. His fucking backwards. At first.
Speaker 7: She had large eyes and and a point did face. She disrobed immediately stripped so as well.
Speaker 2: He was like, I might as well get naked too. It sounds like that is this what we're doing. That's what Instagram influence.
Speaker 4: The answers are going to turn into the turn into those fucking aliens that are just like, oh, a primitive male.
Speaker 2: I know, we subscribe to my only fanily I.
Speaker 3: For only for only nine and ninety nine dollars a month, I'll fart on your camera.
Speaker 2: Were people that are doing that? By the way, people are making money farting on camera in secret. They finally have the privacy they need.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's not privacy because I'm pretty sure the people that get subscribed can see everyone that's subscribing to them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm very sure you can see who's subscribing, well, you know the content you're putting out.
Speaker 3: But like for those people that I'm curious, Like what if you knew somebody, I'm gonna put it on only fans. I can pretend to be a girl and then sure ship a month and a half later, it's gonna be like Alex, the last.
Speaker 4: I thought about doing that, hairy ass has fixed and shake it once I make a bunch of money and be.
Speaker 2: Like, my peep, disgusting. So you played strip go fish. What a piece of game.
Speaker 4: Pie because the girls didn't know how to play poker, and that's what ended up happening.
Speaker 2: No fucking way, yep, straight up dude, right in the kitchen what recently? No, no fucking way. Oh.
Speaker 3: I was like, I can't look at that'shiousas story rape. I'm just chucking kind of.
Speaker 2: They're like nineteen at the time. It's fine strip gophy because I couldn't play poker. I was intrigued, all right. So she she just robed the saniling just robe, he just robed. They had sex for the first time. He would later say, I just lay down on the ground and she got on top of me, and I had no idea.
Speaker 3: Why me?
Speaker 2: I just don't know. I was just horny. Over the years, he had fothered over fifty hybrid children with Crescent.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait a minute, sorry, actually did okay fifties?
Speaker 2: A little? Why are you pulling out? Sorry? I gotta I got a question. We were sorry. I needed to go back. Hey, don't bring that up anyways. I gotta go back.
Speaker 3: I gotta go back a minute. No, because you just don't know how to pull it. That's why everyone else has a problem. I haven't used econdom once.
Speaker 2: In my life. Billy has Aid's got a rea. I have nothing.
Speaker 3: I'm fucking safe because I don't hate sluts except for like six. But like what I okay, more or less? My point right now was you said you were playing strip go fish. I said, how did that happen? You said these girls didn't know how to play poker.
Speaker 2: Yes, we played go fish instead.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was like, how did what? I was like, what the fucking mixed game is this? You like poker face? Your go fish?
Speaker 2: You're like, you don't know what I have because I got a good face on it. Do you have a three? You're like nope, So Yes, strip happened. Those fifty hybrid children. There, they're sexual encounters. Okay, this is weird with this woman Crescent, with this guy David Huggins and Crescent, the alien hybrid stripper, the alien stripper, whatever the fuck she was. Their sexual encounters were observed by insectoid aliens, which are by far and like the thing is, say they exist. All these aliens exist, and everything we talk about is actually real. It's just hypothesize that that actually happened.
Speaker 3: I probably has to say that to get me to listen because he believes it. But like he says that that way, I'm like, Okay.
Speaker 2: I created by DNA. Yes, it's an extremely huge possibility that other creatures from other DNA sources can be created in humanoid like creatures evolution. If the dinosaurs didn't have the Big Bang, they would have evolved to creatures just like us. I just said. I just said, okay, well that that's true. That's not evolutionis suddenly becomes If do you do you understand evolution and how how we were created? If what the theory, it would mean that reptilian creatures would have been humanoids eventually, which means on some other planet. It is quite possible that that actually happened.
Speaker 3: They wouldn't have been humanoids, they would have transformed into something other than them.
Speaker 2: But not that. There is literally a fucking thing in the Smithsonian that describes as exact same.
Speaker 3: I under I understand that people are ridiculous. Doesn't prove, but sure I can't.
Speaker 2: Just like I said, going to get raped by reptilian and you're gonna fucking like you had a point.
Speaker 3: Sure, And I've said probably for like my sixth time in my life right now, Okay, I wanted this.
Speaker 2: Let the reptilians come so they observed that these I was just gonna say that out of all, like, you know, I could deal with maybe a lizard like creature or whatever, like looking at one or hanging out with one, but insecticoid creatures and stuff would be scary because they're supposed to be like the man toy is. We did a whole episode about I don't like that. I don't like those sounds.
Speaker 3: And I bet those motherfuckers eat pussy like no.
Speaker 2: Threads, but they but if they're light, it's probably just like if they got them fucking they got those draft to the tongues. Yeah, yeah, you watch a girl these weird insecticoid creatures. Suppose we were watching them, and David identifies as the leaders. They're watching this happen. Maybe they're the leaders of this which supposed to be. There's a hierarchy of different types of aliens and the scariest ones and throughout there. If they really are real, I don't find you that's scary. Please don't come and scary the ship. I want you to. He often saw a number of different alien beings present during the visits with Crescent, including an archetypal gray. So the tall grays right, and then short aliens. Get this, He saw short aliens resembling sasquatch but luminous yellow eye. You can't resemble sasquatch being short. Can you can look at sasquatch creeture you just left shorter? No, that that's that's Tom. That's called the bunny Tom. Tom is dragging your knuckle mysteriously. David Huggins also mentioned an interview on art blog that there was a guy very tall and angular, very thin, and he had it. I'm making fun of the skin. He had a hair. Gross This is this is grosser. That's a word. He had a hair button on the back of his head. That's gross. You like Ranaldo doesn't have a bun. Nobody knows who Ronaldo is, Bud.
Speaker 3: Everyone who knows, like literally everybody in this fucking planet knows who Ronaldo is.
Speaker 2: I don't know who Ronaldo is. You don't know who Christiano Ronaldo is? No idea? Just leave it.
Speaker 4: Just leave that ass be and like, let when this gets posted, everybody tell Tom how stupid he is for not knowing who Christianna renould.
Speaker 2: You tell me a brief description of who he is. He wears it, he has a bun. Do you know who this guy is? Who the fuck is this guy? He's a soccer literally sports. He was the highest paid athlete on the planet for like seven He is as famous as Lebron James or Kobe Bryant. That is why I do not watch sports. He's that famous. Watch sports. Oh yeah, oh my god, damn watch him edit the out. I'll keep it in because I know what are you talking about it? And the thing is I hate sports. But like Jimmy Chelsea, Stepdad costly watched his soccer. He loves soccer. Like I don't even like soccer. Why why did you miss that?
Speaker 3: He's like screaming and like every single fucking human on the world knows Supernaldo is not everybody, Chelsea, would every I guarantee you, Chelsea, superno callery now put it on speaker on the podcast caller right now.
Speaker 2: Put her on speaker on the podcast b B B ask her, honestly, I will. I'm not gonna what's his name, Rinaldo? Christiano Ronaldo? That's if she knows Ronaldo, She's not gonna answer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's she having a threesomeless some big black guy, big barlic black.
Speaker 2: I bet your mom even knows. Ye, you have reached the Christiano Ronaldo, the girl who actually knows that my boyfriend is stupid? All right? So uh yeah he saw that that Oh so that weird sasquatch creature mysteriously. David Huggins also mentioned an interview, Uh, there was a guy with the bunk here. She is here, she is come back. Put her on speaker, Chelsey. Yeah, do you know who Christiano? What's his name? Rinaldo? Do you know Christiano Ronaldo? Is? You do? Every person on the world knows who that is? Tell me what he is? Actually kind of still he's a soccer player. I didn't know who he was, and they were chirping me, and I said that Chelsea wouldn't know either. I'm right, all right, well you dumb bitch. I love you, just kidding. You're not a bitch, but you are dumb. Nobody can. We don't care about fucking soccer. It doesn't matter who I don't care about. It's just one of those famous like he's Gregor. Yeah, you don't know who Connor McGregor is. I don't have to talk. It's like literally not knowing who Ashton Kutcher is. Who's uh remember, like who's like Branford guy? Which his name? Wayne Gretzky, who he is either?
Speaker 4: That's honestly pretty much that Actually that's worse than not knowing who Christiano Ronald.
Speaker 2: Dude, No he knows who is?
Speaker 3: Okay, but it's actually the great It's like not knowing who Wayne Gretzky is, not knowing dad died.
Speaker 2: Has dead. They found a bunch of bodies in his basement, a bunch of shout, the bunch of hockey pucks. It's all right, so this is this gets crazy. So you know, he sees all these beings around him during David Huggins during this sexual encounters, so he said, he sees this guy with the fucking bun on the back of his head. He had red eyes. He's doing a lot of blow. Yeah, no, that's weird.
Speaker 3: Blow just does not Yeah, just white and big and he communicates so white and big.
Speaker 2: And this this this guy, he's human like, but he's he's tall and thin and weird looking and has has a hair bun on the back of his head, and he has red eyes and he's the one that communicates with the insectoid beings. On one occasion, when David Huggins was introduced to the children he had sired with Crescent, he claimed that he received the static electric shock from touching one of the infants. Touching. You don't touch the infants, they're underage. Stop touching. When asked to describe an alien vagina.
Speaker 8: It looks like tom okay boom roasted, he told art Art Blog. I can't say that it was all that much warmth.
Speaker 2: You gotta you gotta remember your senses are subdue, and when you're with them, the the intense orgasm you would normally feel is toned down. Orgasms from this woman obviously get nothing. The men get nothing all the time, and the women are like had had a giant peenis and it feels so good. Well you feel good. Maybe this guy's a freak and he just likes to bang cold I have. I used to watch it. That's what was projected into his mind, and he'd probably enjoyed it. Then I used to to I used to listen to a lot of Coast to Coast and there was many stories of women having sex with alien creatures and saying the reptilians had big fucking dicks that just came out of their body because they go back in like a dog, but it would come out and just be the huge shaft.
Speaker 3: Yore you like a red rocket, red rocket, the intense orgassy you don't feel would be dull down.
Speaker 2: So in later years, he turned to expressing his experience through the medium of surreal, erotic oil paintings that are featured in his documentary Love and Saucers, A far out World of David Huggins. That's kind of fucking funny. I have to remember I have to look up and find his oil paintings because it's just let me paint the sexy beings. According to you apologist Arthur author Carl Negatis, that got Hass a business woman from Cheshire, England with the pruto with the nickname she had nickname name? Well, a pseudonym. What's that prudo pseudonym when they like changed their name as an author? Uh, yeah, you got your pseudonym. Uh, Suzanne Brown, it's got to be that right, Is that right? That sounds right? A synonym, A pseudonym, A synonym, a synonym o ship. Susanne Brown claim that she was visited by an alien named Mi Caro from nineteen sixty five to nineteen eighty nine. Mikro, How you fuck? How would you pronounce this? Billy? Me Carraro, Mi Cairo, Myra Cairo. That's actually hard. I know, my ri Cairo, My my Rico, Marico, Mi Rico. That's its called Marico. It's my though, So it's me. I'm saying me Marico A pseudonym, yes, pseudo? So my Makiro was five feet tall, with shoulder length blonde hair and a skin tight jumpsuit. The first encounter took place when Brown was twelve years old. Suzanne Brown was only twelve, which is kind of lapy. So uh, my Rico was a five feet tall with shoulder length blonde hair, skin tight jumpsuit. The first encounter took place when uh when Suzanne was only twelve years old. It's a little raypie kind of what she described as relaxing, relaxing and loving. Oh enjoyed it. These counters continued for years, and Suzanne Brown reported the visiting inside visiting inside of a spaceship once and seeing small gray, ageless infants was kind of ageless infants. They just stayed like boss baby where they're like super intelligent. They were, but they're fucking infants. After the breakdown of her earthly marriage, Suzanne's relationship with my Rico took a sinister turn. He used mind control to force her into sexual encounters with a vagrant and a prostitute, which is like, so this alien put her under mind control and made her fuck a homeless guy and a prostitute. That's what it sounds like, because a vagrant a prostitute. She describes the experience as a nightmare that was real. One month later, she discovered that she was pregnant, and after another month, she awoke in the night feeling a terrible abdominal pains. My Rico was in the room with her and told her not to worry in that his people were simply taking what was theirs. And there's this chick, Peggy Caine. There's this yeah, yeah, there's this chick named Peggy Caine. She's almost like a very low budget David Ike where she's the one I talked I think I talked to you her before, where she reversed speech of like George Bush's father, and she started she was getting supposedly abducted by reptilians and they were speaking to her, and first she thought it was a good entity, and then it kept kind of fucking with her, and then she learned she started recording them and reversed their speech, and then she started learning that this is a good tactic, that if you reverse someone's speech, you actually hear their true intent. And I wish I had a clip to play because I didn't why you.
Speaker 3: Should have fucking played the Blood game clip, which one at the end of one of the songs Ago and I can. I can recite it almost perfectly backwards. He was shot guy, hero shot guy, hero shut guy. And then it's like, uh, play it back play it backwards, like Judas priest once did, and like Judas, priests used to play O their music like kind of backwards like to so you would have to play back little Nikki.
Speaker 2: Where he's like he's like check this out and it's like Boston and he's like, no way, Boston, and it's like you will summon Satan Inhale the devil and yeah, And it supposed to be if you reverse speech. And I've talked about this before when you were more in uh, you were more inclined to believe in some of the ship that I used to talk about. Now you're you're getting you talked you were not one time.
Speaker 3: You can say this talk about old times. I went this, this guy's a fucking lunatic over episodes.
Speaker 2: And you weren't so skeptical. And then all of a sudden people were around like Alex and the You're like, no, I don't believe that. Shut up fu. So she was supposed to be reversed speech of George Bush Senior, and he said World War two in a the reversus speech when he was talking about the war and how terrible it was, and she reverses speech and said that it was the biggest feast that they ever had because the reptilians were picking up bodies everywhere. So one month later she discovered that he discovered that she was pregnant, and she did Elizabeth and Elizabeth Suzanne, and she felt these pains her stomach, and that he was in the room. My Rico told not to worry, that his people were taking care of it. They're taken. What's the hairs. She passed out and woke in a bed of blood, having possibly suffered a miscarriage. And this is what I was gonna say about Peggy Kane. Peggy Kane said, she swore that she got impregnated by reptilians, and then she felt the middle of the night something happened with her stomach, and she thought, she believes that they ripped out, essentially took out the feetus cell, the growing fetus inside of her stomach to put inside of some test tube and create as a hybrid baby. And so she claims. So months later, Marico returned to take her to the Spaceship nursery to show her her gray infant. Somehow I knew that the thing had come from my body, said Sander, does it looks like a fucking Karen? I also knew that I had been removed from the inside of my busy the night that my Rico's last visit. The visit from Rico stopped entirely after Suzanne went through metapause. He's like, you ain't worthy anymore, bitch. In twenty thirteen, a city councilor seaside town that stakes by in the UK. Uh So, all you fuckers out there, what's going on? Mouth mother? Gross? He claimed that yes, definitely, is I want where I want it? Fucking easy to fucking make that painting for me. That'd be fucking dope because I know where she can do it. She answered her fucking phones Chris, and we claimed the uh So in this town, this guy had claimed the relationship with an entity he called the cat Queen, even following a daughter named Zarika with his alien mistress. He believed that his first extra thressul encounter was in the womb, which is fucked. He claimed his first sexual encounter with an alien was when he was inside of his mother's womb. That's disgusting. He also but supposedly this chick that I was talking about earlier, the one that does those conferences, that's claims she's a great hybrid. She says she remembers her mother coming to her on the spaceship, and she remembers being inside of this kind of tube like where they would have this suspended you know what actually met. He also remembered another in his crib at six months old, when being reached out to him with two green stick like. So he's in the crib, he's a baby for something, and that this is what this hybrid should claims that she remembers stuff as young as fucking couple months. But this guy also claims that he somehow remembers this and being in the crib and he's six months old and uh, fucking aliens raping him for some reason, and he remembers two green stick like bean Poles there used to be Billy's nickname. He's called him bean Pole, not even close he used to I was always just big dick Billy and nobody ever saw me from how often you're gonna toot your own horn? Remember great horn was? Remember the name I good, guys, I have a person now you remember you remember Gray Bush? Remember the old dude didn't fucking swish l a. He worked at the back. He was always angry and we used to piss him off. I called him gray Bush. He would call you bean pole all the great Gray Bush. I can't remember his fucking name, the old dude. When we first got started, there was like, uh, we have don't know who well your memories shot. But there was someone we worked with, this older guy that was going to run the back of the kitchen, and he used to call you bean pole. Are you talking about fucking what's his face? The guy had the Transformer sticker on the cobalt. No, that guy was crazier. That guy like that got claimed he had battle scars from working at Swish because he fucking burned himself. He recalls thinking, they're not mummy's hands. Mummy's hands are pink, and mummy has thumbs. These green and pointed, and there was four of them. So so for some reason he remembers seeing these fingers claiming that they weren't his mothers and that they were green. These beings apparently overheard and replied telepathically through young park ops. Young hearts now optic nerves, so a nerve obviously inside your brain. I am your real mother and I am more important than the other mother. His first experience was at six years old with even though he said he had experiences when he was in the womb and it was a fucking six months old. No, liar, this guy sounds again. And he said a green creature about seven feet tall, a purple robe. That was the Cat Queen, who he described as having a kite like face. So if you think, like what a kite looks like a kite? Sorry, large eyes, small nostrils, and had a thin mouth. He admits that he continued the sexual relationship with the Cat Queen and has put a strain on his marriage. He just watched that episode of Courage the Cowardly Dog with the fucking that's what that reminds me of. Sure, he was wearing a robe in a mask. Yeah, remember remember that show. It's like it's on I don't swim ghost ghost uh space ghost man. And he did the interviews. Remember his buddy was the DJ and he was the cat and he had like a kite looking face, not kite kite. He his wife wasn't impressed, but he doesn't. He doesn't see his because she's not on a human level. As he re encountered in his YouTube video. The reason why extra trestrials are so interested in me is not because of my physical body, but what's inside my soul, So like a he he like. He says that he was affecting his workplace, but he tried out to let it. I get more a common sentence out of aliens than I do out of Scarborough town Hall. So this guy's showing up to and I don't think this is Toronto. This is in the UK. The Scarborough in the UK, not Toronto's very shitty city of gangsters and thugs. Hey the hell, that's what fucking Ganghis Khan aka camouflage is from. You probably like him.
Speaker 3: Ganghis Khan did not come from torontopper, which is actually interesting and weird as it is.
Speaker 2: And he said the commiss because obviously he went to town Hall and was like, oh I got raped by a cat like alien and then there was like nobody would have checked this shit out. Fucking that, that's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Why there are always like pauses in their because they don't know how that's what it is. They can talk like perfectly until there's an a because.
Speaker 2: They can't. That's where the pauses come from. It's just between vowels. I'm sorry so I can say like anything I want until I let me. No, it's certain, uh would say dial. The aliens are far more aware of stuff. People in the town hall seem to not be aware of the needs of the wit of Whitby. So it's just he's just pretty much saying that nobody believed him, nobody likes and that is the end of the aliens sexual encounters. I enjoyed that Scarborough episode. That was a long episode.
Speaker 3: I'm drunk, Yeah, I bet you are, because it's probably because it's I guess it's time for.
Speaker 2: What it is it time for? Because it's time for we still recorded? Wait, wait, you can't do that every time. No, I'm not doing that again. I smoke cigarettes alright because it's time for the day. I'm out of breath. Now, what's your funny out show? Show the audience your tooth?
Speaker 3: Okay, my fun fact to the day is do you know why animals chew on like wires, especially like anything in your car?
Speaker 2: No, it's kind of cool. You know why.
Speaker 3: Alice knows why because our friend actually told us the other day is a mechanic and he told me why. Apparently, wires when they're manufactured are like coated in peanut oil. What yeah, really, yeah, Like I don't exactly know why. I'm sure it's like to endure the weather or something something along that lines. But like animals come to it, they think it's food, so they chew it. Not butter Yeah, like pretty much just coated in peanut oils. That's that's why rats and squirrels and mice and yeah, all that chew wires because they think they think it's food.
Speaker 2: That's fucking dope. You didn't know that. I did not know that. You did not know that. Nobody knew that. Yeah, he did that, because that's our friend that told us. Also, there's what is it.
Speaker 4: There's something in the like when they make the plastic around it or something, there's like some soy or something ship in it too.
Speaker 3: Like YENGHI okay, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I know that's what happened with with Terry's car because he was saying, well, kept chewing.
Speaker 2: The wires having trouble starting his car.
Speaker 3: The engine wires are purely like coated in peanut oil.
Speaker 2: All those making the cherf motion, they're fucking okay. Well, that was a crazy episode. Wait till next week will probably probably dive into the Alien Baby. To keep this going, we'll talk about we uh, we have a little small episode coming up next. We'll talk about the alien hybrid baby community. Hey, follow us if you're not like actually like offended by everything and like you can enjoy jokes said it so sadly. Well, if you weren't offended, please.
Speaker 9: Hey guys, if like you don't want to feel like I mean like, if you guys want to like I mean like, I guess likely the President's that you've gone to us, right, Yeah, it sucks to suck, right, all.
Speaker 2: Right, love you guys. Dot strange fopodcast dot com. Here yourself some merch. It was literally on sale. Everything was thirty five percent off today. Watch for those deals, I said on the one episode Ballance. Yeah, go ahead, we'll talk to the company. But h wow, the company. Everyone's getting shirts where we're building up, you know, support Strange brew. But yeah, you watch for those deals because they dramatically change, like you can see, like, you know, fifteen percent off and then a lot of wants month it's a oarge. You can just pay full price and we love you. Yeah, and dude, kisses. I'll be like my love Billy.
Speaker 4: We'll all put on lipstick and kiss a sheet of paper, and box.
Speaker 2: Will send you an envelope full of farts and you can see his ass on. Okay, can we do that? Call me? Can we?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: Bitches always want to eat my ass? Whole ship smells yeah, fucking right here, who barks? I'm on the past one gold and the figures, Welcome to the future. Help down hell down? This is how now help? Can you recert?
Speaker 1: Don't shut to Lucidberg cop gone down, knock fel shirts down, down down brown computer cops gonna s down cops.
Speaker 3: Oh you know now?
Speaker 2: Who is fo cannot shooting down? What the inside of us?
Speaker 1: I'm chilled red chips in the flesh and the billions the blacks kids killed himself recycled death wok and has a called recycle pass, not knowing what beyond the Wifele Glass can take you back with us soul like taking off Michael's mass by baking black so cold, shooting.
Speaker 3: Down your spine.
Speaker 2: Rolle Boston driven their mission.
Speaker 1: By design to awate us. You're faced up the space ships, boty free in the sky, no Muller wing makeup, hiding in handed place, his reptil in shape shift thurds came to a nate this waste un so called symbolization. We play stop faith in the pagan were ridden the matrix. Wake up from the battery into the.
Speaker 2: Real thing, still getting ball by the pumas strings. Wake up my screen to that w b safe thing.
Speaker 1: Don't begin to have but wake up from the battery into the real thing. Still get ball by the bucket ridings.
Speaker 2: Wake up for to us do that one. Be safe and don't begin to have fun. You would think you'm free.
Speaker 1: Now you're standing out the edge by can't see down. You feel the ground up shaped from your force.
Speaker 2: Kneel not for the habit's gates and behold.
Speaker 1: That beat sound had its face the day he needs soul heavily and just that human race dead. Oh wake the day's probably shot that human face and nice satit It is way too lad had our face.
Speaker 2: I assume when hate.
Speaker 1: And now the contut we're not doing so great. Faultures eating and dropping decade. If you're forgotten, dismayed, the lucked away, you're.
Speaker 2: Not the same, Mama God you're voting. I'm mama, I'm a fucking broken You're the star of all wus out the end off, dog broke and no soul.
Speaker 1: Wed Day gets stolen. Wake up from a battery to the real thing, Still get bored by the bucket street. Wake y'all from the street of that one. Be safe, there's nobody in the house. But wake up from the battery to.
Speaker 3: The real thing.
Speaker 2: Still get ball by the bucket strings. Wake up from the street of that wandering bet safe and don't forget the house.
Speaker 1: Funct Doctor Pater, doctor conductor, doctor