Speaker 1: There. It is nine first one in weather forecast, gonna have some rain. It'll end around eleven that will remain overcast. We lit will high forty three, remaining overcast over nineth down to twenty nine. Another cloudy day tomorrow with the higher thirty nine, clouds over ninth down to thirty. On Thursday and Friday, another cloudy day. Isolated snow is possible, high thirty seven. It's forty right now. It's time for Chucks ingram.
Speaker 2: With from the ucl Traffic Center for unmatched cancer Care. Choose the University of Cincinnati Cancer Center, the only regional program offering proton therapy Call five one three five eighty four. Beam northbound seventy five continues to ruin close to an extra half hour out of Florence into downtown. A wreck eastbound four of Washington Waite near Great American isn't helping any southbound seventy one that slows between Fifer and Red Bank. It in bound seventy four break fights from above Montana coming up next for the final time this year. A guess who is really hoping that he gets everything on his wish list. He'd like to add to that collection of inflatable Constitution and the Bill of Rights. He's asking for an inflatable statue of Liberty and the inflatable George Washington crossing the Delaware. Oh, I hope he gets it. My best see you and yours, Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC Deep Talk station.
Speaker 1: Right next to your inflatable Senator Grand Paul Judge Andrew Nepolitano. Yes, it is the last segment with the Judge for the year, but we're going to continue to hit the ground running next year. God hopeful, welcome back your honor. And I tell you man, good morning.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Brian. And Ingram is over the top with the.
Speaker 1: Inflatables, he is, But you got a farm, you at least have room for them. You know, your average neighborhood lot couldn't handle all the inflatables that he's been suggesting you need for your yard. Anyway, I made all of this talk about drones. You have no idea how delighted I was to read your column, which I am so lucky to have early shoot the drones. Yes it is legally based, Yes it is constitutionally based, and yes it does contemplate the idea conceptually anyway of someone shooting the damn drone down. It's flying over their property. So welcome back. Let us enjoy this conversation. First off, our lords and masters in elected capacity had to have yet another secret behind closed doors meeting to talk about these aircraft that are clearly flying around. Since everybody and his brother, it's no longer some random farmer with a Kodak taking a picture of a UFO in his backyard. No, we have thousands of videos of drones flying around your backyard. I think you even mentioned in the column you had seen one, But I did.
Speaker 3: I saw one. I don't want people to think that I think it was aimed at me, but I saw it. I looked at it, and it came toward me, and then it disappeared. It just took off. Excuse me, hit the mic. It took off in a flash. But since I wrote this column, an event has occurred which you just mentioned, and that is a secret briefing to the House Intelligence Committee. Why secret, right? Why do we not know? We who are suffering on the ground with strange, enormous lights in the sky looking at us and looking at our property. Why are we not informed what's going on? What kind of a representative government. Is this when they keep secrets from us? Do they work for us or do we work for them?
Speaker 1: Exactly the point that you have made over and over and I have made over and over. I think this is the end of my eighteenth year in radio made that point a million times. This is our money at work. Our elected officials are the ones that provide oversight and also allocate cash to the various behind the scenes organizations which presumably own and operate these R SUV sized drones or not, as the case may be. But at least they could be honest with us to tell us where they come from and what they're doing flying around. I think we can handle that.
Speaker 3: Must be they must be government drones. My intelligence community people who asked me not to quote them in the article, believe that these came from a naval base somewhere in Virginia and are following a typical pattern that the Navy uses when it tests out new aircraft to go up the East coast. But obviously these are either manned by human beings or programmed with AI. Because when both the New Jersey State Police helicopter approached one of these, and when an NYPD helicopter approached one over the over the Hudson River separates New York and New Jersey. The drune took off, So either AI directed it to take off whenever another object came within a certain distance, or someone manually operating this from a studio somewhere saw the helicopters approaching and took off. As I understand it, neither helicopter was equipped with heavy duty firearms to take this down, and helicopter pilots do not shoot unless it's to save their lives. So the purpose of these things going up there was just to look at them. It should have gone up there to capture them.
Speaker 1: Well, exactly why? Because our government has said they don't know where these things come from, and in the next breath have the audacity to say, but you and the American people have nothing to worry about. Now, how can you reconcile those two statements? That's where all the conspiracy theories come from. It's almost as if they want them.
Speaker 3: And then in the third breath to say, either way, we'll give members of Congress a secret briefing in the skiff that's one of the two or three secret rooms in the basement of the Capitol Building. Where the members of Congress cannot bring any writing materials or any digital equipment in there with them and are sworn to secrecy. Now, if one of them did what Senator Diane, the late Senator Dianne Feinstein did, and that is taken outrageous secret and reveal it on the floor of the Senate, they cannot be prosecuted for doing so because of the speech and debate clause. However, they would probably no longer be invited to these secret briefings. But one of them should be courageous enough to tell the rest of us what the hell they learned so that we can sleep at night. And has that happened?
Speaker 1: Not yet, not yet. And the other component is if every word you said you heard was true, that these are they do belong to us. They're flowing this flight pattern, they're testing out the equipment you just said it. And if I take it at face value and know it to be one hundred percent true, you know what, I'm gonna go ahead and live my life. That is not earth shattering, That doesn't bother me. In fact, it should give me some measure of comfort that we have this type of technology and they're at least testing it out because they probably need it for some legitimate purpose down the road. But the American people can handle it. And presumably, since they let Chinese balloons fly over our country gathering up all kinds of data before finally shooting them down over the Atlantic, we've already got this bad feeling in the back of our head that these could be foreign actors doing it and gathering our intelligence and our data flying around. I mean, we should know.
Speaker 3: That's worth a foreign actor looking at me on my farm, or the government looking at me on my farm and rarely of the Fourth Amendment and denying it and using our tax dollars with which to do it. In either case, it's terrifying. Right, the government knows it's an explanation and the government should stop this. The government obviously knows what's going on. Trump said, the government knows what's going on. He also said, no, I know he can be a little hyperbolic at times, but he also said he's not going to his home in New Jersey while these things are in the air. And he also said if this happens on his watch, he'll order the DoD or DHS to shoot them down. From the White House, we have gotten crickets.
Speaker 1: Crickets, which leads us to all types of conclusions about whether Biden even knows the issue is out there and about. But certainly his lords and masters and puppet string controllers do know, and they could do something about an issue of proper statement to the American people about it. But what of the idea since our federal government is not protecting us, and local law enforcement clearly is not capable of protecting us. We've been told that it is unlawful to shoot them down, and I understand liability reasons for that, but that would be perhaps civil liability. Perhaps it could be criminal liability for discharging a firearm in a neighborhood or something. But it's my property, it's your property, it's your airspace, and somebody's snooping around if it's within you know, maybe double ot buckshot range. I think it seems to me to be a reasonable thing to shoot the damn thing down.
Speaker 3: Same here, if I knew it was over my property and was going to fall on my property, I would take it down. I mean, I might call my.
Speaker 4: Shooting instructor, who's also my neighbor and who is an expert to marksmen, and who feels the same way about this that you and I do, but I would take it down.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen it since Friday night last week when I saw this thing, So it remains to be seeing what's going to happen now after this secret meeting in which only certain people can learn about it and they are sworn to the secrecy. What the hell kind of a democratic government is that when the people we elect are prohibited from telling us what they know about the government, when the government knows more about us than we know about.
Speaker 1: The government, It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Is this what Madison and Jefferson left us?
Speaker 1: Well, clearly not. They are rolling over in their graves, And if they were here today, I am certain that they would have some very harsh words and probably some utterances that would violate sec compliance rules here on the Morning Show. But they aren't, and sadly, we are not living in the land that they conceived and gave us.
Speaker 3: You know, when the States formed the federal government, they gave sixteen unique discrete powers to the federal government and retained everything else. And one of the powers they retained is public safety. But Congress has written laws that have given itself the power to regulate public safety. So the state police with whom I spoke actually, we're fearful of violating federal law by shooting this thing down, So the Feds won't shoot it down. The Feds have taken the authority away from the state to shoot it down. The Feds are threatening me. If you shoot it down, We're going to come after you. What kind of a society is this. I have a natural right to defend myself, and the State of New Jersey has the power to protect me. And the federal government wants to negate both my natural right to defend myself and the power of the state to defend and protect me and my property.
Speaker 1: Hmm. I think a combination of nineteen eighty four and Fahrenheit four fifty one going on right before a.
Speaker 3: Very odd wonder what that thing could see? I wonder if it could see my eyelashes. I mean, it appeared to be about one thousand feet away from me, But I just wonder what it was looking for in the dark.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I'll tell you what you're honor. I just had the experience the second time in my life. I was invited to go to Camp Addterbury in Indiana and shot fifty BMGs with Navy seals and I was hitting targets at fourteen hundred yards, so that's within distance right there, your honor, Just saying, just saying, I hope you have a thing.
Speaker 5: Can I tell you that my times with you on the radio and streaming and wherever else this goes are so gratifying and I will.
Speaker 3: Miss you for the next two weeks, but welcome the opportunity to do.
Speaker 6: This again in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: It is the happiest fifteen minutes of the week for me.
Speaker 1: God bless you. I feel the same way.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: It is such a distinct honor to be in a position to talk with you regularly about these so important issues that so many people obviously have lost sight of constitutional freedoms and speaking of freedom, and before I wish you in another merry Christmas and happy holidays judging freedom. Who are you gonna be talking with today?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: I have the Great Colonel Douglas McGregor on at one o'clock this afternoon, along with Mado Filtereraldi and Aaron Mate.
Speaker 3: Throughout the day. Great Live McGregor is one of my tent polls. As we say in this business, spikes the ratings, and he has some very interesting observations on America's next war, Oh Wow, which he predicts will be against Iran, even though Iran poses no zero national security threat whatsoever to the United States.
Speaker 1: Amen to that, I can't agree with that. More judging freedom. Final where you find your podcast. Check it out all the time, and I will look forward to another weekly segment with you. Encounter your twenty twenty five God bless you, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and we'll hit the ground running next year.
Speaker 3: Back at you, Brian, all the best, Take care.
Speaker 1: Of my friend. Eight forty three and fifty five care City Talk Station putting some love together for charity with Bob Wetter. Final time to talk about the Wish Tree. Coming up next Stick Around fifty five KRC.