Speaker 1: We have the pleasure of having nietzschee on the couch.
Speaker 2: What up? What up? A are you?
Speaker 1: Mister Nietzsche.
Speaker 3: Thank you for coming to the private talk couch. Have you on the couch and get to know you a little bit better. I'm very curious because you walked in the door and then told me there was some myth, some legend, and I made it, you know, I made it. You know, come to light that it was not a myth and legend. So that means that you're from Texas or at least went to school at my alma maters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm from Texas.
Speaker 1: So what part of Texas?
Speaker 2: From Houston, Texas?
Speaker 3: Okay, so Houston, Texas, you went to Texas State. You're a Bobcat yep, yep, eat him up, cat, Eat them up, go cats, go eat him up.
Speaker 1: Cats.
Speaker 3: So before we get into you know more about yourself, So tell us about this myth that's going on, and did you think that was really a myth?
Speaker 1: Did you think that I actually went there? What did you do when you got.
Speaker 3: The interview at the email to do this interview, You're like, I'm finally going to figure it out, Like, tell me more about it.
Speaker 1: I want to know.
Speaker 2: When I went to Texas State. Everybody's like, Okay, George Straight went here, LBJ went here, and then the third one is Alexis Texas went here. And then it's like you go online and you like look it up and it's like, okay, George Straight. It says George Straight went there, and then it says LBJ went there. But it's like not, it's like a great area of did Alexis, Texas go here?
Speaker 1: I wonder why it's so great?
Speaker 3: I'm like, and then I was like, if you want to buy a drink and talk to me, cool, let's talk.
Speaker 1: And then they told me.
Speaker 3: Their whole spiel, YadA YadA, and bam, magically I'm here.
Speaker 1: But no, that's but yes, I did go.
Speaker 3: To Texas State. I definitely went there. I had a lot of fun times, a lot of drunken nights. Definitely went to the Square several times. Yeah, I worked there, Dillingers out the Dillingers which no longer exists. Yeah, no, I don't know that it doesn't exist. See, I'm like, you know, you're a young cat. You know I'm the old bobcat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I don't know what that is. But it was a.
Speaker 3: Really fun bar on the square like this. You don't even know what that one is either. I don't even know what it is now. The only reason why I know is because my little brother just graduated, like two years ago.
Speaker 2: I met your brother, your little brother. He wanted to take the state right because I was. It's crazy because I was walking, Oh world, I was walking on the square one time, and then some dudes like, hey, my sisters like your stepbrother right or something, or.
Speaker 3: There is an impostors. People tell stories all the time. But my brother, my actual brother, did go to Texas State.
Speaker 2: He was your legit brother because he told me. He like, he told me step brother. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Now you're trying to make a movie.
Speaker 2: I'm just like it's like like it was so long ago and I was on the square drunk. So it's like some dude came up like we were walking, some dude came up to me and he's like, yeah, my sister's alexis Texas And I was like I don't believe it, Like no way, and then you know it's like facetimeing.
Speaker 1: I usually get those calls to late nights.
Speaker 2: No he didn't, he didn't. He didn't call y'all, didn't make him prove it, but it was just like it was just random, and I was just like, I was like.
Speaker 3: I don't have to talk to my brother. He just goes to random drunk people and they're like, hey, guess what my sister's alexis Texas.
Speaker 2: He'll remember.
Speaker 3: I mean, I always told him that he should definitely like because you know, it's you know, it could be awkward because your sister is in the industry whatever.
Speaker 1: But I was like, use it to your advantage. I'm like, use it to use it for all.
Speaker 2: Like he was, he was a little bit taller.
Speaker 1: He's very tall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was a little see. And I was like, so it like brought more like truth to the myth that you went there.
Speaker 1: I don't know because I'm tall. No, no, no, no, that I went there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that you went there. The fact that he like approached me about it, and I was like, okay, like she I heard she went to school here. This dude says that he's her brother. Maybe it's kind of true. But I was like at the same time, and look where the world's brought you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're you know, in my private talk on my couch yeah, talk to me.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. So he was your brother.
Speaker 1: He got this email.
Speaker 3: I'll show you a picture of what my brother looks like. Well, we'll confirm for real if this is if it was.
Speaker 2: My brother or not. Yeah, he was like tall, like I said.
Speaker 3: Where It's like people were like, oh I was who was the like they like said.
Speaker 2: That I was their sister. It was definitely your brother though.
Speaker 3: Plane two they were, and I was like, no, this, we have one brother.
Speaker 2: This was like in two thy sixteen, twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: Probably sounds about right. I mean I don't really it was. I'm not really good with dates.
Speaker 3: I had a really fun career, so I definitely was out doing things, and so I don't remember it year it was.
Speaker 2: It was definitely your brother though, because it's like if you would have said your brother went to TCU, I'd be like, oh that was the something.
Speaker 3: Do you feel closer to me because you talked to my brother? I mean, did you go home that night and jerk off to me? Because my name was like really tell the truth.
Speaker 2: Nor don't mind us.
Speaker 3: Maybe you definitely did private talk.
Speaker 1: I think you did. I think he did.
Speaker 3: All right, So let's get down to business. Let's tell us about yourself. Let's get to know you a little bit more. So, you went to Texas State, You're very big on TikTok, You're into the whole social media scene.
Speaker 1: You have this brand.
Speaker 3: Tell us how it started, where it came from, how it all began.
Speaker 2: The brain or what or how you started? Okay, so it all started?
Speaker 1: Tell us a story here at private talk.
Speaker 2: Depends on how far you want to go or like what side of it do you want to know? The entertainment or the fitness.
Speaker 3: What do you think that you're fans would want to know? Private You're here doing an interview with Miss Texas.
Speaker 2: And I just mix it in. So I used to play football and then I was playing football in Arkansas. I transferred to Texas to be closer to family and home and play football at Texas State.
Speaker 1: What position did you play at?
Speaker 2: Okay, so we'll get to that. I played running back in college. I played running back, and yeah, I was just like young kid trying to make it to the NFL. And you know, like I really believe that I was going to make it to the NFL, and you know, it's like undoubtable in my mind. And then you know, I got to Texas State. I don't know if you know about their football team, but it's like, why wash She kind of like it is the whole all the time I went there, probably won like six games total, and.
Speaker 1: You know, it's like, wasn't the place for you to really be?
Speaker 2: You said, was it or wasn't It wasn't.
Speaker 1: As far as your football career. I feel like you didn't get that much shine. Too much needed to be you wanted to get your career.
Speaker 2: It wasn't even that I tried to join the football team and the coaches were like you like telling me, oh, yeah, you have to have this requirement, this requirement. I'm like, okay, okay, and then I got it all. Then all the coaches got fired and then I was just like, you.
Speaker 1: Know, there are some haters.
Speaker 2: It was some hater stuff, like it was some it was some politicking going on, my girl politics. It was some politicking going on.
Speaker 1: Very good with your puns, I like that.
Speaker 2: So it was it was some politiccking going on. So I was like at the time I had I was, I was. I was living at these cottages, these brand new cottages at Texas State, and like there's new cottages there's new apartments, new cottages. Every year there's like a new spot to party at. Da da da.
Speaker 3: Y'all definitely got like, I'm so spoiled. When I went to school, it was half the shit that y'all have there now continue.
Speaker 2: So it was like it was cottages and it was the new cottages. Like everybody was like, oh, like pool parties here, pool parties there, Da Da da, And it was like the pool parties were lit just everywhere. And then the apartment complex was like, hey, we're throwing a pool party. We want you to like host it. We want you to host it, and like like get the word out. So it's like it's like two parts of this story. It's like it's so much.
Speaker 3: They're offering you any money or they telling you, hey, you're just like hey, you're a cool guy.
Speaker 1: You're always here.
Speaker 2: Anyways, Let's see what I so, I lived there, I lived at there.
Speaker 3: You're always at the pool, they see you turning up or having fun with your friends, because.
Speaker 1: It's just not randomly.
Speaker 2: I was like the campus influencer, like it was like in twenty thirteen, twenty fourteen, and people didn't know what the influencer was. But I had, Like I went from like sixteen k to like two hundred k on Twitter at the time, and I saw I was like the campus like I was like famous on.
Speaker 3: The camp when I can't say, like do that, Like how did you get gained those numbers so rapidly? And because of just your personality.
Speaker 2: And who random personality? Random stuff. I was on TMZ and like twenty twelve or something.
Speaker 1: What were you on TMZ for. I've been on TMZ but never fun.
Speaker 2: I don't even want to I don't even want to talk about it. But it was like some girl. I defended her da da da whatever whatever.
Speaker 3: But it was like, this is private target. You can't just da da da da da. We can't be halfway.
Speaker 2: Total, Okay. So it was just some girl.
Speaker 1: I want a lot of stories, sir.
Speaker 2: Some girl. I know, some girl I went to.
Speaker 1: I was like, some girl you were hooking up with.
Speaker 2: I mean some girl that you have relations with. I was like, I went on a date with her, and then she she was on a show and then they thought she was racist. Then I was like, oh, she's not racist, Like, oh, so you defended her. I defended her character.
Speaker 3: So so they saw you there they were like they got interested into who you were whatever, I started following you. So you're the campus influencer. What does one do with being a campus influencer? Because in my DNA, we didn't even have fucking Instagram right then, because that's not something whatever And even that's the word influencer is very new to me and not new to me because I don't know within the general world what's going on, but what those titles really mean and what they consist of, like you know, from brand deals and all these other.
Speaker 1: Things and sulf So.
Speaker 2: I think it's so influencer. Like I was influencing positivity on campus because like me, like my dream was to go to college and be the like top football player and like you know, like score touchdowns and people be like, oh like da da da, Like other schools talk about me, people around the nation talking about me like that was my like desperation, that's my inspiration. So it's like when I was like, okay, they they're not allowing me on the team, So like what do I do? Like what do I like get that? Where do I put this energy at? So I was like, you know what, let me just like spread positivity. So I would like spread positivity around the whole university, and people were like that pride like increase. Everybody was just like, oh yeah, like we love Texas State, like we're the biggest on social media. Da da da, you know, and it's just like we were always it was always trending on Twitter. Like I would do stuff, I would get people followers and just do all this, do all this stuff, just get back to community. And then everybody's like, oh, like big Nietzsche, the campus influencer or whatever. And and then yeah, it was like even the school like they hired me to like pack out the stadium and then I got it trending and stuff. But I don't know if you know about Texas State, like the tradition about the football games. Nobody goes to football games, but they go to the teil gate. Yes exactly.
Speaker 3: I definitely went to a lot of tailgates and probably went to one game.
Speaker 2: Maybe too, see that's the tradition.
Speaker 1: Definitely was drunk at both of them both times.
Speaker 2: That's the tradition.
Speaker 1: The game not in the tailgate.
Speaker 2: So that's the tradition. And they're like all right, Nischi like trend this and tell them to go to the stadium. I trended it and I don't know.
Speaker 3: So how is that feeling to the fact that you're not allowed to be on the team, but you're how you want to be trended to get people in the seats and the seats, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: How does that feel?
Speaker 2: It felt disrespectful on.
Speaker 1: That, but you still went and did it though I.
Speaker 2: Still went and did it because I didn't.
Speaker 1: Care to prove a point or but what in that manner.
Speaker 2: Is like point not to prove a point, just just because I had the influence and I could make a difference.
Speaker 3: You know, well, I really like your positivity as far as like somebody told you no, and I don't like the word know myself. So it's always like what wait, what can I Every problem has a solution and so you can figure out what's going to go and your you know situation.
Speaker 1: You didn't give up.
Speaker 3: You still decided to be positive and be like a positive role model to other students and you know, just your community and things like that. So I think that's really cool to you know, have and continue going. So you went, let's go back to your party. Okay, So so the pool party, the club or that's the club the apartment complex wanted you to host this party.
Speaker 2: So this happened twice. First time the apartment complex wanted me to host a party. I hosted it Boom. It was called like you could look up the hashtag. It's called like Texas State two K thirteen Summer Bash.
Speaker 1: Are you coming up with these hashtags?
Speaker 2: With the hashtag? Came up with everything trended it boom.
Speaker 3: So what makes your party trend just the amount of people, the ratchetness things going on. Are there are people fucking what's going on in these parties?
Speaker 2: This was my first party that I ever threw, and this was this was just Twitter. Like I was like, I don't know, like I broke the algorithm and it started trending, like it said on top of the thing like United States trending with the hashtag.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've been trending up there. I know how that works.
Speaker 2: So it's a.
Speaker 3: Cool feeling because it's like out of the whole you know the world and things that people are tweeting and stuff about.
Speaker 2: It's cool.
Speaker 1: It's awesome.
Speaker 2: So the first party, it got big, got crazy, and I did I didn't expect it, and like it was just like just flooded with people, girls everywhere, and then the manager was like, what's going on, Like there's too many people here. We don't hire we didn't hire enough security that so they like stopped it. But it was like so lit, but like nobody knew who threw it, Like everybody was like who threw that? And at the time it was like I kind of didn't like I have my name out there, but it was just like it was just like.
Speaker 1: Why is it a mystery?
Speaker 3: Wouldn't you want to be known as like a badass party thrower?
Speaker 2: So so this is this is the story. It gets to that. And then after that, I started throwing festivals. I threw festivals at the river, like there was a river a ranch, I threw festivals. I started throwing festivals all off Twitter. No flyers, No, it was like new to everybody because everybody used to hang out flyings and do all that stuff. I just I was just trend it.
Speaker 1: Why are you doing all this stuff for free?
Speaker 3: Let's get to the point where is the incentive of Like, yes, it's everyone likes to party. But when you figure out an algorithm, like you have yourself, you're seeing people come out, You're seeing all these things that are matching up. How do you put those puzzle pieces together and be like, Okay, this is what I'm gonna do and this is what I'm gonna make money off of.
Speaker 2: So this is where it changed because after that first party, it was free, and then it was well, after that first party, it was like okay, So the first party happened, and then it was like every the request was like, hey, can you throw a party? Like can you can you you know, can you do this? Can you please? Can you do more?
Speaker 3: Would have become exclusive, like are you did you get an invite to?
Speaker 2: You know? So it was like so it was like okay, like everybody's requesting too many people or wanting me to do this again. So I did a I did a party at the River, and you know, even more people came out and it was lit and we had all these artists and stuff and it was and it was lit. And then it's like after that, I just kept throwing parties, different artists, different festivals, all this stuff, and it's just like whatever. And then it came back to the next year that management got fired, right, So this is the actual real story the management. No, it wasn't it wasn't a fake. This is the this is the meat and gravy.
Speaker 3: Give me the meat and gravy. I want it, I need it. Let's hear it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So management got fired, management got fired, New people came around.
Speaker 2: New people came around, and then they're like, okay, we're throwing our annual party. Hey, we want you to host it again. And this was a new manager and I was like, I was like, okay, last time went through it, I had like thirty thousand followers. Now I have two hundred thousand, Like you know what's going to happen, right, And he was just like it was like fuck you throw the bangor like do it? And I was like I was like okay, boom start trending in two days around the United States. People are talking about flying in, taking party buses. People were all on an apartment pool. Yes, basically, and you're charging for this basically vegas. So that's a.
Speaker 3: Strong word, Vegas. You're having Vegas at Texas and photos and market. I'm down for I'm for me. It's one of those things where a lot over your story just even just doesn't have the powerful things of saying. As a student at that time, saying I have X amount of followers in this and this is what are you going to do for me?
Speaker 1: And they're like, here you go.
Speaker 3: I think that that's crazy in the times that we are, but really so powerful for entrepreneurs and like those things which what makes and drives our businesses.
Speaker 1: You know, what you think is cool, but it's just.
Speaker 3: The terminology and just crazy because again you're a student, you're not even really knowing what your profession is at that time, but they know the outcome of what that's going to do for their you know, even if it's bad publicity, you know what I mean, people still want to be like, oh, apartments so and so through a fucking lip party and it's hashtagging and crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So they're like, though, and then I'll just show you the photo. I'll show you the photos.
Speaker 1: Private talk.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been to a party like this? Have you ever been to you know's parties?
Speaker 2: If you really anybody who really wants to see the content from the party, just look up hashtag Texas Summer Bash, t X Summer Bash.
Speaker 3: Okay, So while we're here, let's know, you're let's plug your social media's and we're you know, private talk.
Speaker 1: You've already here.
Speaker 3: We're a little bit in the thick of your story. You're a storyteller. I see this.
Speaker 1: But we're almost there where we want to know all where we can follow you.
Speaker 2: So most of my social media you're going to be able to find me at at Big Nietzsche that's b I G and ee c ch I, and then my TikTok right now, the user name is Nietzsche Sosa. That's n ee c h I s O s A. So if you want to find me on social media, just look up Big Nietzsche or Nietzsche Sosa like it's gonna come up. And yeah, just basically.
Speaker 3: Gonna look at all the pictures from the parties that you've thrown everything.
Speaker 1: You better have invited my brother. We're not gonna be friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your brother, I'm pretty sure he was there. I'm pretty sure he was there.
Speaker 1: I go ask him after this are be like where you.
Speaker 2: At Summer Bash? Summer Bash?
Speaker 1: So, so what was what was the alcome of that party?
Speaker 2: Okay, so the outcome of this party was.
Speaker 1: That did you get endorsement deals?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What did you?
Speaker 3: How do you I'm still wondering where this money is coming from. So this is this is I'm a businesswoman, I need to know.
Speaker 2: So this is this is in twenty fourteen. Influencer didn't exist. Influencer marketing didn't what you.
Speaker 1: Say, you brought that term to Texas State.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like I was the first one of the first influencers in the world. But other than that, I feel like I was one of the first influencers. I was definitely the first influencer at Texas State for sure.
Speaker 1: Like you're pioneering.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And people were like making fun of me and stuff, like they didn't know what it was. They're like, oh, you just want to see I have the.
Speaker 1: Same effect on people, but.
Speaker 2: Look at me now, So like yes, it's like they're making fun of it, and I didn't know what to call it. They're like, what are you? What do you do? Like how are you going to put this on your resume? But it's like at the end of the day, I was in like an Now it's called it influencer a content creator, but I didn't know that back in the day. See, look, this is the first party. This is the first party that that I threw in the apartment complex.
Speaker 3: Why does it look like one of those like old nineteen twenty picks where it was.
Speaker 2: Off of iPhone six or something whatever they had at that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I guess because of those times in technology.
Speaker 2: The green you even look at the look at the date. If you scroll down, you probably can.
Speaker 1: See the date thirteen.
Speaker 3: Remember seven in twenty thirteen, throwback Thursday where it all started, this summer, crazy.
Speaker 1: Fun pool party, be expecting more. That's a lot of people. So that's the first one, an apartment for sure.
Speaker 2: And then this is the second. This is the second one.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: So the crazy part about the second one, the what makes like you asked me, like, how did I get to where I'm at? Like what what makes it like that? Is that this second one made good Morning America. So it was like it wasn't just like who through this party. It was like big Nietzsche throws this massive, full party that goes viral and went out of control and this this and that, and like it took every cop in town to shut it down. Da da da.
Speaker 1: So it was like, did you ever get arrested for it?
Speaker 2: No? I didn't, which was what was like amazing because and nobody got hurt. So it's like it was like like it was like there was a big spirit on my side because I didn't they hired security. But it's like the energy the party was so good. Nobody fought. There was so many girls there, like people were like in heaven almost like it was like it was literally Vegas.
Speaker 3: What would you say, is the craziest thing that's ever happened at one of your parties?
Speaker 2: I would say most of my like my parties are just good energy. There's there's like it's like a lot of girls there, so it's like there's nothing really crazy besides maybe someone gets gets a hook up or something like they hook up with somebody. Like it's nothing, never been there, no fights, like I can't think of any fights or like anybody, you know, like anything bad negative happening. Like that was the craziest thing that probably happened is that it made Good Morning America. Like it was like it was like okay, like you know, you wake up the next day and you're like, what happened yesterday was not normal? But like how do we you know? How do people how this document? It? Like what is this? And then it was like a project X. It was like it was like a movie. It was like it was it was it was a real life project X. So it was like everybody was like, oh, like Texas State because at first it was like Texas States the number one party school, Texas State the number one party school, and everybody's like, no, UT's number one party school. No West Virginia, this is and that. But it was like boh, when we make Good Morning America and everybody was like the school spirit went even crazier because it was like, Okay, who cares about our football team? Like we're we're the most lit, We're the moscast, We're the most lit in the whole state, in the whole country. Like none of y'all are doing this, Like y'all school is not doing this document it's not documenting that y'all are doing it. So everybody Texas State was like then a whole bunch of people started going to Texas State after that, like just a whole bunch of people. They tell me like, oh, I came here because you and I'm like, man, like you know, it's like you really want to come here to go to school, you know, But I can understand. But oh, ever, the parties I could understand.
Speaker 3: Because but I mean, everybody wants to you know, a party and have the atmosphere and live not you know that college experience life because that's what college kids do in Texas especially, So coming off that high of seeing you know that your party made good Morning America, where do you go from there?
Speaker 2: So I want to I want to show you this video real quick. Okay, here it is. It's on ABC. So if you go to ABC, you type in viral hashtag draws thousands. This is the video that pops up. Let's to add right now, wait for that that end cursortiva hybrid. Ah okay, so right here. Then my name's at the top. It says big Nietzsche and that's me in the middle, like gret and girls to show.
Speaker 1: Their tits, free the nipple tooth. I like how they show the empty pool afterwards. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: So two thousand people, So you never had any negative impact from any of those parties because I said, it's you're throwing it, but nobody get it's hurt. But there is still over you know capacity, it's over for like you know people, and it's like double capacity.
Speaker 1: You don't get blamed for it.
Speaker 2: It was people. It was haters, of course, but it's like they were still at the party, but.
Speaker 1: No repercussions of like anything.
Speaker 2: Nah, I never I never got in trouble, like, which was a blessing, you know. But it's like my intentions were never like, oh, I'm gonna throw lit parties and like I'm the party dude, Like that was never my intentions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just want to keep the good vibes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just want to keep the good vibes. Because I would go to parties and I'd be like I don't like this, Like I don't like this energy, I don't like this vibe. So it's like I started throwing mine. I'm just like okay, like I love this, like this is the best, and it's just like people kept wanting it, and it's it was just like demand, like you know, it was in demand. So I just kept doing it, but I wasn't doing it. Like the reason why I was doing it was because people loved it, not because I wanted to make money necessarily. It was it was because the passion.
Speaker 3: It was a passion like something that you you had fun doing and you're in college, and why not create the environment for yourself and your friends.
Speaker 2: Exactly and in control of it exactly.
Speaker 1: So you know, creates a narrative.
Speaker 3: So all right, fast forward, now you are doing you know, influencer stuff on TikTok at that time, were you still doing that stuff as well?
Speaker 1: Or was it when TikTok was even around that time?
Speaker 2: I was doing Twitter. I was like, I got up to half a million followers on Twitter and they they took me down.
Speaker 3: So how does the sponsorships kind of like start rolling in for things like that, because you know that's a big market for influencers.
Speaker 2: You know, how does or how did how.
Speaker 1: Did yours happen?
Speaker 2: For me?
Speaker 3: Was it more like you said, you're you know you played football in the athletic routes or yeah, the training and that now.
Speaker 2: So it was it was fitness like I've always been to fitness. I was like I was trying to play football and all the time I was partying and throwing all this crazy parties. I was like prioritizing the gym so I was always in shape. And then when I built up that following from just like throwing parties and stuff, I just started posting my workouts like just me lifting weights and stuff. And then it started going viral because I had a fan base. But now because I have a fan base because the list I was doing was actually like credible, it's lift them a lot of weight. So it started going viral, and then these big celebrity fitness people started hitting me up and like, hey, I'm gonna train you, I'm gonna work out, I want to do this, let's collabse this is and now, and I'm just like sure, let's do it. And then it's like I go to this competitions and then I was winning them. I was winning the competitions, and you know, it's like the thing I love about fitness is like you can't just come up in a day. You can't just be like, Okay, I'm gonna win. I'm gonna win that tomorrow. I know I'm gonna win that. It takes work. So it's like I've always I've always had like I've always naturally had that. So it's like I just came in like I barely prepared for it, but I came in and I and I beat everybody. And then it's like, okay, wait, this dude has like what a million followers, but this, you know, a million fitness followers and everybody's listening about fitness somebody, but this dude's stronger than him, it looks better than him. That just makes it. You know, It's like fitness, you can't you can't just you can't just take leaps. It's like who's like what's real and what's not?
Speaker 3: And it's just like you decided to create your own brand in the fitness world.
Speaker 2: Well it's everything just happened organically, I would say. So you know, it's like I'm winning these competitions and it's like sponsors come and they're like, hey, you know, we like what you're doing. You feel like you represent our brand. Like you're strong dude, but you like to have fun. We're like a lifestyle brand. So you're a strong dude, you like to have fun. You don't just lift weights and just tell like you're just living your life. And I'm just living my life. So it's like more organic. So all the brands that I work with, they work with me because of I'm being myself, not because I'm just so heavy into the fitness niche, if that makes sense. So it's like people wonder some people wonder like why, like because people in the fitness and they're they're so afraid of losing their followers are their sponsors if they're like associate with certain stuff or do certain things are cuss or smoke weed or something and that you know, it's like.
Speaker 3: So it's basically it just seems like you like to be authentic all the time. Anything that's you know, you organically would like to do, you're gonna like folk put more focus into that. And that's basically why you've been successful because people and your fans kind of like gravitate to those energies.
Speaker 2: Yes, So it's so it's like, yeah, it's like the sponsors they just contacted me and they're like, yeah, like you we we like we like your brand because we we we have a drink for recovery, like we have a recovery hangover recovered drink, and we have a we have a fitness recovered drink. Then we have an energy drink, and we feel like you match all that.
Speaker 1: So what sponsors do you currently have at the moment?
Speaker 2: I have a Boohoo Man, I have FID. Those are like I was say, those are like the two top ones, the two main ones.
Speaker 1: And how is it being with boh Man?
Speaker 2: It's cool. I mean like they got they give.
Speaker 1: Me clothes, they dress you, they keep you, keep you.
Speaker 2: I love fashion. I love fashion, so it's like it's like it's amazing to be able to rock fashion, like you know what I'm saying, Like just like experiment with it because I don't like buying clothes though, if that makes sense. I don't know if that makes sense. I don't like buying. I don't like going to the store. I'd rather spend my money on different things.
Speaker 1: I don't I'm just want someone to dress you at all times. It's just like I seem high maintenance over that. Mister.
Speaker 3: You seem like, you know, you like clothes, but you don't want to buy them. They just magically appear or be sponsored by. But that's what's about a big sponsor like that is because like you.
Speaker 2: Know, I genuinely love the clothes. So it's like I'm wearing it and it's cool, you know. So it's like works. It's like everything, like everything in life just works out itself.
Speaker 1: What would you say? Is your social media be a weakness?
Speaker 2: Man? Honestly, I feel like I feel like I don't have one because I don't I don't care. I don't know. I like, I don't know, you know, Okay, I mean I don't. I don't want to. I don't want to sound like I'm just like like I'm perfect. I'm not perfect, but like I've seen so much that I'm just like you know what I'm saying there.
Speaker 3: It's not something that you like, you know, get stuck on and you like maybe like go down a rabbit hole and search something like there's weaknesses that maybe you look at Twitter more than you look at Instagram. Not that it's back like not as in depth, but like as far as a minimum scale off, there's something that like everybody is on our phonees too much. We have so much easy access to our phone. So I feel like when you're on social media, is which habits do you have? Or are you looking and trolling girls? Are you looking at your ex girlfriend's pictures? Are you looking at your friends stuff memes? Like what kind of things are like takes your time?
Speaker 2: I say that it takes like I would say my time, my time limit on social media is probably my weakness. I would say that. But as far as like looking at stuff is like whenever I so I gained a million followers and uh in a month, tell.
Speaker 1: Us how do you just what? You wake up one day and you just have a million followers.
Speaker 3: How does that happen for someone like a lot of people you know, want to be influencers as well? Or are they want to know? You know, tell us how that happens.
Speaker 2: I started humping girls in public, and so you.
Speaker 3: Have an only fans. Yeah, why are you hesitant about it? I mean, you started humping girls in public. I like how you say that? Why do you Why are you so ashamed about it? That's about the first quiet thing that you've said, like quietly and everything else. You've been super proudful about it. And if you should, like, if you like jumping girls in public.
Speaker 2: Be free and be I created a workout. It's called the pregnancy pull up. Okay, it's called the pregnancy pull up.
Speaker 1: So the pregnancy pull up.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, So it's explaining to private talk, Private talk, Please listen.
Speaker 2: Private talk. This is what it is. Created, this viral workout called the pregnancy pull up. It's gonna viral on Twitter, on a TikTok, It's gonna viral on Snapchat, TikTok, Instagram, everything.
Speaker 1: Now we're any of the goods. Okay, let's hear.
Speaker 2: So it's called the pregnancy pull up. One day I was doing pull ups and one day I was doing pull ups and I was just like, man, you know what, like I want to work out with these girls, you know, I want to create content.
Speaker 1: Are they pregnant girls?
Speaker 2: No? Okay, so it's just it's just like my home like some of my homegirls or whatever, like they like to get home while.
Speaker 1: They're working out.
Speaker 2: Basically, But what's it?
Speaker 1: Okay, I who have a lot of questions. Pregnancy pull pull up?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: But are you trying to get somebody pregnant with this pull up?
Speaker 3: Or you're trying to like are they pregnant and they need Yeah.
Speaker 2: You can say that.
Speaker 1: So you're coming in mad bitches.
Speaker 2: So this is I think I think you're I think you're you're overthinking a little bit, maybe because you know, I have to see the video to understand.
Speaker 3: I'm a woman, I get pregnant. Those of those things already in my head. I'm like, whoa wait, now I'm listening.
Speaker 2: So the pregnancy pull up, it takes it only takes me nine months to get these girls in shape.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, see now there's Mark. Now I get it. You talked about humping girls in public. Then you went from the pull up. Then you went whatever, so you went all over the place.
Speaker 1: I could not follow. Okay, so now I'm getting it nine months.
Speaker 2: To nine months. It takes nine months. Program pregnancy pull up, you know, it's it's where I do the pull up like a normal pull up, but the girl she has her legs wrapped around my waist and then she's holding on to the pull up bar. I'm holding on to a pull up bar, and we're we're doing we're both doing pull ups. It's it's more of a fitness couple relationship thing.
Speaker 3: So there was workouts just to that move of sorts.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, So it's like whenever I'm doing the pull up. For me, if I'm just doing a normal pull up, you know, it's okay, like whatever. But when I'm doing a weighted pull up, now I'm seeing results because I've lifted so much weight.
Speaker 1: But it's weighted because it's the girl. Okay.
Speaker 2: So like normal gym rats, they go to the gym and they do pull ups. Are when they want to increase resistance. Because pull ups can only get you so far. Just like push ups can get you so far, you do weight it pull ups. You put weights around your waist.
Speaker 1: Now you're just putting bitches on your.
Speaker 2: Waist exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: So it's do you ever go up in weight class?
Speaker 2: Yes, I have, I have, I've I've there has been one girl that I wasn't able to give a kid.
Speaker 1: What how many kids do you have?
Speaker 2: Thousands? I mean I.
Speaker 1: Can't, like, are they dead babies? Like, I'm confused, what's.
Speaker 2: So the pregnant you have to see the you have to see the pregnancy pull up?
Speaker 1: What's going on? Private talk? I'm fucking confused. It's fun.
Speaker 3: I know I smoked, but that we ain't that grid you have to.
Speaker 2: See you have to see it, or or I could show you it's the pregnancy.
Speaker 1: You're trying to get pregnant away from me. Weave your pregnancy over there. I'm thoroughly confused.
Speaker 2: I was like, so every every every pull up, every time we go up, it's that's one kid. So it's like I'm out here.
Speaker 1: But it's not really a kid.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's it's the terminology, Like, Okay, you know.
Speaker 1: It's like, but why did you choose to use these.
Speaker 3: Urbs because you know it's it's and this is the best seller.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just that's you know that's I'm I invented it, so you know.
Speaker 1: I mean shade.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to figure it out because that's very fucking confusing because like I, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I would not be purchasing that. I'm gonna stay away from all the terminologies. I'm no a fence. I'll buy a T shirt something else. It's pregnancy pull up.
Speaker 2: It's a way, you know, to promote fitness and you know.
Speaker 1: For fun with a couples.
Speaker 2: No, I get it.
Speaker 3: I get the message. I'm not in a cut of relationships. And maybe that's why I'm even more.
Speaker 1: Freaked out about that whole situation. But the whole gimmick of the thing, it's just a little scary. I don't know, you didn't change the name a little bit. Maybe it's not food for thought, food for that.
Speaker 2: It's it's a it's it's a it's a TikTok thing, Like, hey, are you on TikTok?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not see I am not proud of that world. I need to be. I've been talking about it for a while.
Speaker 2: So with TikTok is heavy, it's like really PG. So it's like there's a you could get like a violation, like if you're showing too much skin or you know, like TikTok is very PG. So it's like like Instagram these days. Yeah, basically, so the pregnancy pull up, TikTok approved of it. Yeah, and that's like, you know, it's like TikTok approve of it.
Speaker 3: Social gay more power to you. I'm just for me. I'm not going to buy that one. Sorry, but but I get it.
Speaker 1: I understand. But which one of the platforms do you kind of catter to the most TikTok at the moment?
Speaker 2: I mean, TikTok is TikTok's I would say TikTok, but you know Instagram too. I like Instagram really any platform, but I say TikTok is probably like the main thing that I use.
Speaker 3: So with you said you have an only fans, Are you actually having sex on your only fans in public with these girls?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Maybe?
Speaker 3: Why do you smile like you're a little kid in the candy store? That's probably was a big more.
Speaker 2: Than maybe, because you have.
Speaker 3: To Are you doing like solo things? Are you just standing naked and like you're doing like dig pics. You have to subscribe to debscribe, we'll let private talk know or we can subscribe.
Speaker 2: Subscribe to my only fans. It's probably link in my bio, my Instagram bio. Go to my Instagram bio, bigniez Chi Instagram bio. You want to see me get these girls pregnant. I don't care I leave a kid, I'll leave five ten kids. You know what I'm saying. She pulled up, she getting pregnancy pulled up? You feel me?
Speaker 1: There you go, there, you go? All right.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna get to my favorite part. We're gonna play truth with Texas. We've got to know you a little bit more. Now, we're gonna get to know you a little bit even more. Now, maybe they will go subscribe to your only fans and click that link in your bio, because you know, you just never know when you leave.
Speaker 1: Miss Texas.
Speaker 3: So how we're gonna play is it's four cards. Each ace is a different suit, and you're going each suited question is a different type of question from romantic, spicy, naughty, and kinky.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you ready to play?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: Okay, So I just grab one and tell us what it is.
Speaker 2: Okay, this looks like an ACEIs space.
Speaker 1: Aces is a naughty.
Speaker 2: One I know. This is the This is like the BBC Snowboddy.
Speaker 1: Have you ever made a girl's squirt?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Does your pull up game require one of those things? Is that one of those something that happens?
Speaker 2: I have to take all my glass.
Speaker 1: This that's something.
Speaker 3: I don't know why you're looking me in the eyes like that, which I much rather see your eyes, because you have really nice eyes. But what I'm saying to you is that most men don't always know how to make girls score. Doesn't mean you're not a gutting lover.
Speaker 2: Squirting is the easiest thing to do to a girl. It's the easiest orgasm. In my opinion. Not every girl can.
Speaker 1: Squirt, true, and not every guy can make a girl square.
Speaker 2: Yes, but if you know what you're doing, and then and the girl is attracted to you, and you know, like filling your sexual energy, not only would be easy, but you can almost You can almost make any girl square, But not not every girl, because some girls just can't do it.
Speaker 1: Do you like your ass eating?
Speaker 2: Hell?
Speaker 1: No, never had it.
Speaker 2: Assholes. I stay away from assholes as much as possible, even girls, even girls.
Speaker 1: Even never eating a girl's ass.
Speaker 2: Assholes is off limits for any me or heard like assholes, assholes or no assholes?
Speaker 1: Is would you say that's your biggest turn off?
Speaker 2: Yes, the whole you know, why would you want the whole room smelling like bootyhole?
Speaker 1: Why is your room smelling like bootyhole? There's things of like clean, you know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, just I don't want to find out.
Speaker 1: It's been with other people that maybe have I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like I feel like you got a bad smell in your nose and you just really fucked up the whole situation for you.
Speaker 2: I feel like I just it's just one of those things that I'm just like.
Speaker 1: Just one of them things.
Speaker 2: If okay, if you want to, you want me to be real about.
Speaker 1: It, please, Okay, that's what we are about here, Okay.
Speaker 2: So the truth is that if I'm with the girl, right, I like women and only women. So if I'm with a girl and I can have sex in her vagina or I could have sex in her anus, her anal asshole, whatever you want to call it, why would I choose that? When I can choose something that you gotta.
Speaker 3: Choose, you can pay both or one or the other. That'sn't not an all the time situation. It's like, you know, situation.
Speaker 2: That's just that's just my opinion. Why would I choose that when I could choose something that's wet and she's squirting, keep it wet and yeah, like I don't know, I feel like asked you need lube, right, you need lube.
Speaker 3: You don't have to if you're like, you know, stimulated enough, you don't have to, or there's called spit, you know, real real women and men.
Speaker 2: I feel like this, I like, this is a topic that I'm not too like, I'm not too educated on. So you know, it's like I can't really tell you anything about you knowing it's just not your thing.
Speaker 3: But I feel like you shouldn't completely put off the table. Maybe later down the road when you have a partner that yeah, like you know, in a committed relationship and y'all are safe.
Speaker 1: With each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think that.
Speaker 3: I mean, like I said, it's not an every time you're gonna suck her, let's do it. But you know what I mean, some people like to be and I mean I've had enjoyable moments I have. You know, it's not something I do all the time, but when I want sex like that, and I definitely want it. It's just like any other kind of thing that you are.
Speaker 2: I've tried. I've tried it, and the girls they just screamed because it's it's they just scream. They like, I've tried it, and it's just like it was like they scream.
Speaker 1: And I'm just like, you don't know how to do it all the way either.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's a finesse to it, just like squirting. There's a finesse to everything.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you want something, you can get it. I'm just saying, like I've tried it, and I'm just like, not for you. I'm like, okay, like it's borderline hurting her.
Speaker 1: And we don't like the hurting.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and I'm just like, let's go to the next car. You know. It's just like whatever.
Speaker 1: We got more questions for you, all right.
Speaker 2: So I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: As of clubs, we are all right.
Speaker 3: Ace of Clouds is our kinky question. Have you ever been caught masturbating?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Do you have any fetishes?
Speaker 2: I'll say probably scorting.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite sex toy?
Speaker 2: I don't I've never bought. Really don't. I don't have one, like next card, Okay.
Speaker 3: Ace of Hearts. Is there a romantic question? Do you think that you are romantic?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's the most romantic thing you've ever done for a lover?
Speaker 2: That's a good question, Like I mean, like some help. Okay, now you put this song going out now just creates a whole different energy of.
Speaker 1: This question about the energy back, let me hear it.
Speaker 2: So romantic. Just you know, I'll get a girl flowers, one of the girls I dated, Get her flowers, Teddy bears, all this stuff, like take her out to eat, come back, you know what I'm saying, give her some kids, give her some kids.
Speaker 1: You'd like to result to that one?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Last carn an Ace Diamonds. So it's a spicy question.
Speaker 2: Spicy.
Speaker 1: What's the longest you've gone without sex?
Speaker 2: Good question, man, I don't like I maybe sixteen years.
Speaker 3: Sixteen years, yeah, when I lost my virgin Oh, I'm like, what's up calling me?
Speaker 2: Like when I lost my virginity?
Speaker 3: So what's the longest time from now since you've gotten your virginity taken away from?
Speaker 2: That's man, that's I feel like, that's a hard question.
Speaker 1: You like having sex every day or you like, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's not that, it's just that I don't time it, like I don't. I'm like, oh, it's been three months, like even right now, Like you know what I'm saying, Like I can't really you know, it's like I don't know.
Speaker 1: Last time you had sex with an X.
Speaker 2: Oh God, I gotta ask that.
Speaker 1: Because it's private talk and we want to know.
Speaker 3: I hope you're making this episode, guys, make sure you subscribe.
Speaker 2: And kind of wasn't that long ago? I would say twenty twenty. I think it was twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Let's see the last question. Have you ever been too drunk to have sex?
Speaker 2: How?
Speaker 1: That's the truth?
Speaker 2: Big Nietschee, Like you talking about like can't get it up drunk or.
Speaker 3: You can't have sex, you cannot perform, you cannot do anything.
Speaker 2: There's never been a times go. Nah, there's never been a time that I that I've You're.
Speaker 3: Always ready, it doesn't matter how drunk you are. Yeah, always ready to go.
Speaker 2: Unless I'm thrown up. Then I you know, it's like.
Speaker 3: Then you're incapable. Yeah, I wouldn't want to have sex with someone throwing up that's not attractive.
Speaker 2: No, I wouldn't do that. But yeah, it's like if you're drunk, if you're throwing up, and then it's like, but I haven't thrown up from drinking and since like freshman year in college, like your
Speaker 3: Experience, shrinker, I know from being a Texas State alumni myself, you know, I definitely know how to drink and hang with the bust to them, for sure, I appreciate it.