Speaker 1: December sixth, twenty twenty four, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar, This the O'Kelly effect. You they are listening to us live. If you're hearing us just after eight pm Eastern on a Friarsday Friday, it is and it's the open mic night on the Ocelli effect. So guess what that means? You can join in my coast, be Pete myself. We're here on every Friday night, and we're discussing whether we should open up the phone lines. I don't know, every Friday, how about that every friday we have done that? But how about some other days? How about every night? What do you guys think? I want to know, Bpete was running this by me, that you'd be willing to do more than one night a week with me. Plus I could just run the phone lines open, not if they're gonna give me the same trouble they gave me tonight. But we are trying the phone lines in a slightly different configuration, so you know, hopefully they're they're gonna work as well. We shall soon see it looks like. But hey, join us three one nine, five two seven five zero one six. That's three, one nine, five two seven, five zero one six. Now we are in an age when the news could be interesting. We could talk about things that happened this week. You probably didn't get a chance to listen to most of the podcasts from the week. I put out two of them today. I think I was a little delayed, but you know, still broadcasting every night, and uh hey, I'm done with updates on Lancer for now, although I had a meeting and maybe I'll be discussing that in coming weeks because I have been formally invited back and there might be some other news coming out of that where I might be a formal part of the organization at some point here. But we shall soon see. Anyway, like I said, BPTE is with me, we could discuss the news. We are in the age of the doggie or doge coin, whatever it is you want to call it. There it is right, Rami Swami and Elon Musk working together. They're going to be all about the financial future. Plenty of picks to talk about in the Trump cabinet if you want to do that. If not, we could talk about, Oh, I don't know whoever it is that killed the health care executive there in New York. That looks like a story that the media is not going to be all that happy to tell when they actually have to get down to it, especially if they're marking bullets with messages. And gee, would it be a wonder if somebody who is running one of those healthcare organizations is getting killed by somebody who might be disgruntled? Would it be a wonder at all? Probably not. Social media pretty nasty about it. Anyway, There's all that happening, and we are in the age of great ideas with the wrong reasons. So why not let's see how it all goes. And it's all about your opinions once again. Three one nine, five two seven five zero one six, whatever's on your mind, call in and it'll be part of the conversation. And if not, I'll just sit here and talk to b Pete. Be Pete. How you doing this week?
Speaker 2: Man, Well, we're doing pretty good. But we've been freezing our butts off past three days. Supposed to get down into about twenty degrees tonight, so it's usually our end of January weather.
Speaker 3: We're getting two months early.
Speaker 2: But other than that, I do want to take a moment to talk about last week when we left. Yeah, I had been throwing football scores for the Georgia Tech George game in the room and it was in the fourth quarter. Georgia Tech was up twenty to six. Well Georgia who did not want the upset because the playoffs are getting ready to start for the championship. They came back and we're able to tie the game six over times later, Georgia finally won forty four to forty two, six one times six overtime. The records eight, but this one went six. And the way they do it in the college format now, they have a time limit, so during that time both of them scored a touchdown, time ran out. They went to the second overtime, both of them scored six points. That overtime ran out. Then they go to what's called I guess quick overtime.
Speaker 3: They put the ball on the five yard.
Speaker 2: Line like you're trying to make a two point conversion after a touchdown, and give four downs to score. Once the first team attempts. If they score, the other team they turn right around same five yard time they get their chance.
Speaker 1: It's almost like a sudden death It's almost like a sudden death kickoff in soccer. Good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but so they score, then you have another overtime, and so you're only getting two points per per score once you.
Speaker 3: Get into the sudden death as you want to call it.
Speaker 2: Okay, they went four of those, and finally Georgia Tech came out on top one of the best games of the year. And it just amazed me that they were that far into the fourth quarter, Georgia Tech up by fourteen points and it ends up being a forty four to forty two win for Georgia.
Speaker 3: It was amazing. Glad to see it.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, you know, I'm not into college ball. I never understood the fascination with college sports. People have tried to explain it to me over the years. They root for this or that. I mean, you know, sometimes they root for the colleges they went to or whatever. But most times people have just arbitrarily picked a college at some point and they just sort of root for their teams whatever in basketball, in football, and I just kind of go, I don't know, I can't get into it these college games. I don't know, you know, I mean I got into professional sports a little bit, but I don't know. The college thing is just it never never got me.
Speaker 3: That's amazing the amount of money that it generates.
Speaker 4: This area.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 3: When you were living here, you're.
Speaker 2: In the middle of the agenc C in the Atlantic Coast Conference, and they had a long history, especially when it comes to basketball.
Speaker 3: Usually when you move here.
Speaker 2: That one of the first questions people are asking, well, do you pull for State or Carolina?
Speaker 3: I mean, that's what it comes down to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a big basketball thing, right right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, huge basketball thing.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, I'm a Duke fan, so it doesn't fit into that dedication very well. But years ago is a huge state here. It's got a long tradition in the history.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: They expanded the ACC a few years ago. We've got Notre Dame and other teams for football. Not all of the teams that are in the conference for football are in the basketball conference.
Speaker 3: So okay, it's conferences. The past two years have been crazy.
Speaker 2: People have been leaving this conference, going to the Big Ten Conference, going to the Big twelve Conference.
Speaker 3: They talk about even disbanding possibly.
Speaker 2: The ACC and all of the teams going to the Southeast Conference.
Speaker 3: So it's just a huge missmash.
Speaker 2: But it's amazing amount of money that it generates and it's amazing that the fan base that it has for for college football. You know, they're basically the breeding ground for the NFL.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, But I just I remember being, you know, coming out of high school, like my last years of high school, and I had, you know, young adult friends. All of a sudden, I had friends who were telling me they were like Duke fans for basketball and in the nineties, and I'm going, what, what, who did you even know where Duke is? You know, these guys in Jersey and all of a sudden they're Duke fans and whatever. Some people get into it because it's their home state or whatever, and I go, Okay, I guess, you know, you root for your locals and what not. But I didn't give a crap about what Seaton Hall was doing.
Speaker 2: Really, you know what I'm saying that, I'll be honest, you know, I would much rather watch college basketball than the NBA.
Speaker 3: I just I don't find the NBA very entertaining. Run and dump, run and dunk.
Speaker 2: You know, lives guys now all over seven foot, they haven't raised the basket, so it's just a run and dunk show.
Speaker 3: But college basketball, there have been.
Speaker 2: Some pretty exciting games and like I said, ACC's got a long history of good rival he's going on. But I've just never been able to get into the NBA.
Speaker 1: But in the nineteen seventies, I thought, you know, they put basketball games on. In the seventies and early eighties, it was like, oh, great basketball games. Well ESPN's got to run something, right, that was it. I enjoyed watching hockey on TV. I enjoyed watching baseball on TV. I could never watch basketball. Football is fun, you know, But I don't know the college games for some reason, I just could never get into them. It just wasn't a thing. And you know, we had what we had. Princeton's got teams. I'm sure you know in Jersey I'm thinking here. I know Seaton Hall is a big deal for some people. The Pirates, they were a big deal, the Seat and all Pirates. I don't know how well they do or not, because I don't care.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, it's got a pretty good following.
Speaker 1: Rutgers there you go, there's another one, Rutgers, Princeton. These are the big schools there, right. And I was aware that, like say, Mama's College, I think had had a basketball team, But I don't know if they were, you know, any big deal in the national whatever, you know, because there's lots of colleges out there that have teams that don't get televised, right, I mean smaller colleges, right, Yeah, the.
Speaker 2: Big money goes to the big Well, that's like I'll give you an example. Notre Dame joined the ACC for football all a few years back when they expanded the conference. But they don't share They have an exclusive contract I believe it was it's with NBC to air their football game.
Speaker 3: So they don't share any of that TV money that they're getting with anybody in the conference.
Speaker 2: And that was one of the conventions of them joining that they had to give up some TV money and Notre Dame.
Speaker 3: Basically said, we worked this contractor that a long time ago. I don't think we'll be discussing that.
Speaker 2: So there's been some issues about wanting to, you know, basically tell them put up or leave.
Speaker 3: They'll find another conference.
Speaker 2: Being in a conference helps you when it comes to scheduling and things of that nature, share share money and things.
Speaker 3: But you know, Notre.
Speaker 2: Dame has been well established when it comes to football. They don't need to be in a conference except to be able to find teams to play.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See Notre Dame is one of those legendary college things for some reason or other, right, I guess because they had they had some of the original best players or whatever, or best coaches. I don't know, but it's weird to me because again, there were other smaller colleges and like there's a Red Man and the Orange Men up in the Northeast. I guess that we're at each other for a bit, and there was a bit of a rivalry regarding a certain I mean, New York's got a whole bunch of different colleges.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Syracuse is they're a strong pool. Then their contender. They're usually up there. They usually do well, They've had a lot of winning seasons. Syracus always tough team to beat.
Speaker 1: See now, if we did a call in sports show, guys, I would definitely have to do that one with VPTE, right, because I mean, unless it's boxing or baseball, you're probably not going to get much out of me. I mean, I would do research if we were doing shows on it, I'd start keeping track of stuff. To be honest with you, I'm willing to change with what the audience wants. If you guys want an alternative version of you know, something like that, let us know. You want a sports show, That's what we'll do. If you want to talk you know, look, I'm sick of politics. Let's talk about anything. You know, I don't know certain kind of business. Cryptocurrency is the only thing I'm not going to do a show on. I gotta be honest with you because I can't stand to even attempt to keep up with it and all the madness and all the weird little, uh you know things that are going on. People are trying to drag me into Skype groups for cryptocurrencies. Now, uh, these big groups, you know, get in on this thing and get in on that thing. It's the new wave of whatever. And we're gonna get you some bitcoin, and we're gonna get you some of this and all these weird scams. I mean, there's a lot of weird stuff going on between them and the virtual hookers on Skype. I mean, I'm getting constant contacts, most of them ailed.
Speaker 2: The day after last week's show, Saturday morning, some guys started sending me a request to join some big coin thing.
Speaker 3: I finally had to block it.
Speaker 2: Who it was right, it's like ooh, all of a sudden, my photos started going off, and it's like, who is this clown?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Right, and it's somebody you don't even know dragging you into somewhere. You know, somehow your contact got shared.
Speaker 3: And it's like I told.
Speaker 2: You, I think we've discussed it last week. That's bitcoin is something I just do not understand. I don't understand the value of it, how it gets its value.
Speaker 3: I did hear something.
Speaker 2: Though, the other day, the guy that spent you know, when the first bitcoin was spent, it was bought to buy two Papa John's pizzas.
Speaker 3: Okay, so the value of.
Speaker 2: It was like twenty bucks or whatever it was. They took the value of it then the first coin, and it would have been if you use today's valuation.
Speaker 3: And I don't know, it wasn't just one bitcoin, but I mean.
Speaker 2: Whatever the purchase was, and today's valuation was a billion dollars for those two Papa Job pizzas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because here's what happened. Here's the astronomical thing. You can go ahead and do an internet search and find out what a single whole bitcoin is worth today, Like, go ahead and do that, right, and I'm going to tell you what I was offered these bitcoin at I was offered them for eighty dollars a piece and didn't think that there would be any reason for me to take them, because there were a lot of things that people offered me over the years. Honestly, look get in on this because you're gonna make lots of money now. The only thing that would have been true that I thought was a good idea but couldn't afford was gold. I wanted gold coins. I could just never afford them, so I bought silver. And silver's gone up a little, down a little, you know, et cetera, et cetera, But yeah, gold. I remember the bitcoins eighty bucks apiece, and.
Speaker 2: See that was the official award now worth ninety seven thousand, four hundred and thirty five dollars and sixty four cents.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so think about that. If I had been able to buy too bitcoin okay, just too back then for one hundred and sixty bucks and hang on to them. You know, the trouble is, would I have held on to them through the crashes and the booms and the bus. Would I have done that? Probably not? But if somehow I had been able to buy just two bitcoin and hang on to them, right, I'd have one hundred and ninety thousand dollars today.
Speaker 3: Right, pretty good, pretty good turnover.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, you know, for the the price back then of say, you know, probably going out to dinner twice, I could have bought a house right back. Yeah. So I mean it's crazy house too. Yeah. So I mean just saying, you know, a nice house in most places. You know, if I tried to buy one in Jersey back back then I was living in Jersey, I could buy part of a house in Jersey for one hundred and ninety thousand dollars, but not a whole house. Oh, I just saw Jimmy James on the line and then he disappeared. So do call in and stick with us if you can, and uh, and I will get you on now. I don't know. I was having trouble dialing into my own phone lines, but I was able to with an auxiliary phone and with the computer. So you can get on the line at three one nine five two seven five zero one six. But bitcoin, we would have to bring on an expert, and I'd be willing to do that too. Let's bring on an expert to talk about bitcoin, explain it to us a little better. I mean I learned a few things recently. Remember I started talking to you about it. That's how you said at that time. Look, I don't understand it, and I don't know why it's worth anything. Uh, it is into my mind, you know, just like anything else. Though. It's the faith put into it by the people using it. I mean literally, that's why a dollar is worth what somebody says the dollar is worth what it is, right, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I'd be curious to know what the current when I say market, you know, actually how much is being spent on goods versus trading back and forth, you know, playing the price jol.
Speaker 3: I'd be really curious to know actually how much bitcoin is spent on things each year.
Speaker 1: Well. See, that's a weird thing because because of it's the nature of it, it's hard to track like that because it's you know, supposed to be anonymous purchases, so you don't know exactly where it's going. But they use it on the dark web, you know, and people do. There are some websites that accept bitcoin. There are people that take donations in bitcoin. As a matter of fact, in the past month, I had two people ask me if I would take donations in bitcoin. I told them if they could figure out how to give it to me without me having to go through some rigormarole. You know, sure, I guess I'll take it, but I don't know what to do with it, you know what I mean, Like, I don't know how to use it even or where to use it. But I would certainly, you know, wouldn't mind it if somebody wants to give me some, you.
Speaker 3: Know, I guess.
Speaker 2: The thing is, if you don't have a lot, then you watch the market. When the price is up, you go ahead and sell it, take your money, walk away, or go buy more bitcoin from somebody who's you know, take advantage of the price being low. They're one of the things I looked at just a second ago, said that, you know, in the past twenty four hours has dropped quite zero point one four percent or something, you know, and then it fluctuates so much that I bet that's a hard market to follow and no win to Okay, it's at its lowest, it's gonna be let's buy or is. I don't think it's going to get much higher. It's probably gonna die for a couple of days. Let's go ahead and sell.
Speaker 3: That would drive me nuts.
Speaker 1: Well, one guy I knew just kind of on the internet in another country, and I won't identify who he is, but who was a listener of mine for a while but doesn't listen anymore. You know, he turned around and forgot that he bought a couple of bitcoin many years ago, and then about say four years ago, he decided to cash them in and see what he could get for them. And he got something like fifty grand for his two coins that he paid something like three hundred dollars for And I was just like, wow, that's a that's a great score. Now, it so happened that I was talking to him at the time about, you know, making a donation to me because I needed help with something in particular. And it was actually during a time when I had a tooth goo bad be pete, and this guy helped me out. Now that's happened more than once, but this was like four or five years ago when this happened, and the guy had had you know, fifty grand. But as you just said, now, you know, his two bitcoins and be worth one hundred and ninety if he held onto him. So I think, what he did is something like cashed in one and kept the other, but you know, and picked up like say twenty five thousand and helped me out with a couple of hundred to get my tooth out, is what he did. But I was like, wow, that's like, that's a great thing that you forgot that you bought bitcoin, you know, fifteen years ago.
Speaker 2: In fact, that was a storyline in one of the episodes on The Big Bang Theory. Apparently when bitcoin first came out, you know, the nerds get together start doing.
Speaker 3: Some mining and they find some.
Speaker 2: And Seldon gets kicked off at him because of a current project they're working on to leave them out, and apparently he went, you know, sometime back when they.
Speaker 3: Forgot they had the bitcoin, he took it, moved it to a thumb drive, and it was on Leonard's key ring.
Speaker 2: Leonard looks at him and goes, I lost those keys, blah blah blah. And the next scene they show is the Stewart who owns the comic book store signs the Star Wars thumb drive and thinks, I could wipe this clean and sell it for ten bucks I might meet this week, not knowing that.
Speaker 3: There's a ton of bitcoin on the thing.
Speaker 1: Right, that's that's beautiful. And the other thing is part of the reason why it's so expensive is because there's a finite amount of them that can ever be made. Right, And there's something like a trillion dollars worth of bitcoin that was created and is now in a locked account that was created by the creator of bitcoin and has never been used.
Speaker 3: Well, now, I.
Speaker 2: Thought I thought that there was an infinite mound created and it was all out there and it just needed to be mine.
Speaker 1: No, it's not infinite. Though it is out there. It can be mined, but once it's on.
Speaker 3: It I mean a death. I'm not just walk term.
Speaker 2: Okay, there was there was a set amount, finite, a finite amount made.
Speaker 3: But I thought it was all out there to be mine.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that somebody you know, was holding back a reserve that they can unleash later. Well, but wouldn't that wouldn't that affect the value if suddenly a bunch of bitcoin hit the not the market, but was suddenly put out there, wouldn't it devaluate?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Sure would. But the thing is that since the creation of bitcoin, apparently this has been stored and untouched, so somebody didn't even take a dollar out of a trillion dollars now and some people you know, and it's the guy who allegedly created it is the guy who did this. So at first that wasn't a trillion dollars, but it was just a little cash of you know, bitcoin. But now it's like a trillion dollars worth a bitcoin, which is insane. So what could you do with a trillion dollars? And by the way, how fast could you crash the market? Cash it out and be the richest person on the planet. See that's the other thing, right, the guy who has the code to that, if the code exists to be able to get into that wallet, you know, could theoretically become the richest person on the planet tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Well, I thought I remembered reading a story a couple of years ago about somebody who.
Speaker 6: Had a wallet containing some huge amount and the money disappeared and the person disappeared, and they haven't found either.
Speaker 1: Since I don't know that story, but you know, if you dig it up, I'll read it for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll have to find it. That is about a couple of years ago when I read it.
Speaker 2: Apparently this person was had an exchange and had a bunch of deposits and was doing business and then all of a sudden, the deposits disappeared and the person disappeared. They haven't been able to find the individual since, so you know, all this went Apparently it was some huge amount worth quite them. But again, you know, that's something I understand, the stock market, understand commodities market, bitcoin, and it's just something I have never been able to understand.
Speaker 3: One where it gets its value and two how the hell is it? How can it be worth so much?
Speaker 2: Because when, like I told you before, your corner of the market is suddenly worth it worthless because you got it all.
Speaker 1: And yet, like I said, there's this trillion dollar amount that's sitting there credited to the creator a bitcoin, but nobody knows who he is and nobody and that wallet has never been accessed, so you know, that's a weird thing. But anyway, look, Jimmy James is back on the line, so I'll take his call, but I would look forward to taking any other calls from you guys out there. Three one nine, five two seven five zero one six. But let's see what's on Jimmy's mind this week. Jimmy, you're on the experimental phone lines. Hopefully you can hear me. Okay, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Oh no, he's not making any noise according to this, Jimmy, got your phone muted. All right, I'm gonna put you on hold. You know what, I won't put you on hold. Figure it out because you're you're hooked up as far as I see, And I'm gonna check the regular phone line where they should should be able to hear you, and they can hear me on the regular phone line, but we don't hear you. Jimmy, did you fall asleep? Oh well, if we are snoring coming out of there, be Pete will know what's happening. But anyway, yeah, I would be more than happy to bring a bitcoin expert on, but I'm no expert. I'm just starting to learn about some of what's happening in bitcoin world. Now he hung up, So maybe I had a problem with his phone. Yeah, I'm just starting to learn this stuff. And like I said, there's an interesting documentary. I should probably look it up right now. But do you have Netflix b Pete?
Speaker 3: No, and I'm gonna have to get it. I'm still kicked off because the NFL has started pirting.
Speaker 2: Out games to Amazon Prime and and ESPN, and now you've got to buy four different services to be able to watch all the NFL games. It just totally takes me off Netflix. I've never I've got max is the only thing I've got, and I've got it through a streaming box.
Speaker 3: But I can never even watch Netflix once.
Speaker 1: Well, I know there's something called Let's see, maybe it's this one, Trust No One. He was buying a plane, buying a boat, the Little Island too. Apparently he started acquiring properties. All right, I don't know this one, but now I think it was. It might have been on Netflix. But I'm looking at the bitcoin stuff there, and there's like some comedy here called Hotel Bitcoin. There's Bitcoin Trust No One, the Hunt for the Crypto King. But I know there was something else. Maybe I'll have to look it up. The Billion Dollar Code. I don't know. Maybe it's one of these, but there was this documentary was very good and I was checking it out, checking out. I thought it was on Netflix, but I have to find out if it's on another service. So let's see the inventor a Bitcoin. Maybe I'll check on anything else on your mind, this week be pete before we look back at the phone lines and stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, I've been trying to get some work done around the house here.
Speaker 3: But I mean, you know, I go to work all day on the construction site.
Speaker 2: I come home to a construction site and it's really getting me irritated. I need to I need to change locations of jobs so I'm not spending fifteen hours and we've.
Speaker 3: Driving back and forth.
Speaker 2: I'm not even five o'clock in the morning when it's dark, and I get home at seven o'clock.
Speaker 3: At night when it's dark. I'm getting tired of it. Just trying to get stuff done around the house that I've been trying to keep up with the news you had mentioned earlier, the.
Speaker 2: United Healthcare guy that got assassinated.
Speaker 3: Oh, I find that one pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: And uh, looking at some of these picks that the president's got, and of course listening to the rebels whale and moan and mash their teeth over everything Trump, It's just it's getting to be a pretty pretty good side show.
Speaker 1: Anyway. There's apparently a bunch of these different things. And the guy whose name is Satoshi Nakamoto is the alleged name of the guy who invented bitcoin? Right? And in fact, there's a there's one on Max. Yeah, HBO had it. Let's see Money Electric to Bitcoin Mystery and uh yeah, and also they have something who invented Bitcoin the HBO documentary right, okay, and uh it looks like that came out in October, So those are on Max might want to check him out here.
Speaker 3: I'll give him a look. I haven't been on in a week or so. I need to crank it up tomorrow. See what's all the fact?
Speaker 2: I think I got an email today notification saying what's all this week on that?
Speaker 1: There you go? Well anyway, I found that there. But I know there's a few documentaries out there that are pretty extensive. Let's see if we got Jimmy James on the line this time, Jimmy, can you hear me this time? Oh? Let's see if I put you back up like this? How about now, Jimmy, Yeah, can you hear me? Ah? There we go, there we go. Okay, you are on the line.
Speaker 3: Can you hear us?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I always could hear you.
Speaker 3: I kept talking, all right.
Speaker 1: We weren't hearing you, Yeah, we weren't hearing you before. But but I got you now and BPT you can hear him as well. Right. Oh okay, so I do know that this new way of hooking up the phone line is working, so where our phones are working anyway, Jimmy, what's on your mind this week?
Speaker 8: Yes, my questions for Chuck A. Smith. But the Lions having a point nine two three average percentage and.
Speaker 7: Aiden Hutchinson returning soon. My question is, do you or do you not believe that the Lions are heading for the Super Bowl?
Speaker 9: And if not, why the hell not?
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you this, Jimmy James. If you get down to the playoffs and we're looking at a super Bowl prediction, ask me to predict the super Bowl and bet against whatever the hell I say, because I have only picked like two super Bowls in my entire life. Correctly, all right, that's just the truth of it. But the Lions, I don't know. They actually won on Thanksgiving? Didn't they be beat Yeah?
Speaker 3: They won. It was close, but they pulled it out.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right. That was that game where they were like winning like through the first half and they were beating their opponents handily, and then the second half they just like barely kept themselves from losing it right.
Speaker 10: Thickly discovered the prop and there's some jerk off took a picture of himself and gave away all of our plays.
Speaker 1: Could ye, So so the selfie somebody was able to like enlarge the selfie and get the plays. Is that what happened? Really?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Nobody nobody bothered.
Speaker 7: To mansion it to Dan Campbell until like almost the hand of the interview after the game, they're like, sweet, thick about that guy taking a picture showing all of your.
Speaker 8: Offensive calls and plays and stuff. He's like, what, Yeah, he was not pleased.
Speaker 1: Well, in fairness, how the hell would he know if he's occupied with the game. BPTE, did you hear about this?
Speaker 3: No, I hadn't heard anything about that.
Speaker 2: I'm right now going over the division standings, you know, Jimmy, I think I think the Eagles might give you a run for your money when it comes to playoff times. So the only thing I see on the AFC side is the Bills and the Chiefs.
Speaker 3: Chiefs are women and one. The Bills are ten and two, Eagles are getting to Vikings are ten and two.
Speaker 2: So it's gonna be tough. I mean that you got to give the Lions credit now. They have got one hell of a team and they have they have really worked hard to get themselves on top of the division. The Vikings are right behind them, and like I said, Vikings and Eagles are the only ones close to them, I think, even in ability, even though there's a difference.
Speaker 3: In their record. But yeah, Lions are tough this year. It's going to be tough to beat.
Speaker 1: And you know, I tried looking at boxing again recently because of that. You know that that that was that Jake Paul and Tyson fight got me thinking boxing again. Uh. But honestly, I don't see any exciting fighters out there that I want to watch. I don't see you know, I don't see anything that's catching my attention. You know what I'm saying. Uh in boxing, I know people like the UFC stuff. I don't enjoy UFC.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: When baseball season comes back around, I'll talk a little bit. But I mean, I gotta be honest with you. Football is gonna get interesting for me around playoff time.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: Missus Obi watching it, for sure, and she's been watching games. But honestly, she watches a game. I'm doing other work, you know, So I I just I don't know. I'm not a big follower of any of the teams at this point. I barely know any of the players outside of Mahomes, who's you know, a media sweetheart right now? Uh. The Chiefs are contenders still, right, b bet or what?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're leading there their division. They're eleven and one.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be tough to be but I think they've seen some Chiefs in the armor this year.
Speaker 3: They've come close to losing a few.
Speaker 2: My homes have been able to pull them out, you know, in the last few seconds.
Speaker 3: But I don't know. It's gonna be tough.
Speaker 2: I'm predicting possibly the Lions and the Bills going against each other in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Lions in the Wait a minute, aren't they No? Wait, let's see, the Bills are an AFC team. The Lions are an NFC team. Yeah, okay, I wasn't even aware the Lions.
Speaker 3: Are in the NFC North.
Speaker 2: It's the Lions, the Vikings, Prackers, and the Bears all for four teams with you know, huge history, right crammed in one conference I've been I have been trying to I don't know, lobby the NFL to get the Cowboys out of the NFC East and send them down to the NFC South and let them deal with Tampa Bay and the Saints and put us in the nf see East where we belong. But you're not going to get the Cowboys out of the NFC East. I don't know why they're still there. When they expanded the league, they should have relign.
Speaker 1: No sense to me because where are the Carolina Panthers.
Speaker 2: We're in the same We're in the NFC South with the Atlanta Falcons, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and the New Orleans Saints. You should be We're closer to d C than Dallas is. We're closer to Philadelphia than Dallas is. They should move us up to the NFC East and put Dallas in the NFC South.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with you there that that alignment geographically. I mean, it makes no sense that Texas is not in the South.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they said, but you know it was.
Speaker 2: We saw the Cowboys Redskins rivalry for years and years and years. They're in the NFC East with the Eagles, the Washington and the Giants. I think we need to just shove the Cowboys back to Texas and you know, let them build a new ego balloon down there with the Saints. Yeah, well, I mean, and that's because that's who kills us every year. Of course, Saints don't have a good team this year.
Speaker 3: We're bottom of the barrel. So you know, it really don't matter to us.
Speaker 2: But I do think we need to realign some things and put Dallas down there where they belong.
Speaker 1: Well, Texas got themselves another team though, right, so where.
Speaker 3: You got there? You got the Houston Texans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now where are they are in Houston? You know what division are they in?
Speaker 2: Like, they're they're a FC So let me pull that up real quick. They are in the a f C South.
Speaker 3: I think let's.
Speaker 1: See, oh, it would makes sense if they were.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a f C South.
Speaker 2: You got the Texas, the Colts, and that I don't understand how the Colts in Indianapolis or in the a f C South. I think you got the uh the Jaguars in Jacksonville, Florida. You got the Titans in Tennessee, you got the Texans in Houston, and the Colts go figure the cold.
Speaker 1: See. Yeah, there's some weird stuff going on there geographically that makes no sense, right, Yeah, that is weird. And why in the hell, Dallas should be in the east is just beyond it.
Speaker 2: You got and that's another Well, you got dolphins in the AFC East. You would think they'd be in the AFC South and the Colts would be, you know, in a different section, the AFC North or somewhere.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, well at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but see that's the thing. You putting the Dolphins in the South or the East would make sense because it's the southeastern corner of the country, you know what I'm saying, It makes sense. But this Dallas in the East is just dumb. I don't know what the point of that is.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, you try to understand they're thinking behind some of this. It's gonna be an interesting set of playoffs though, especially with the lines as tough as they are right now.
Speaker 3: It's really gonna throw kink in the NFC.
Speaker 1: I mean, that'd be like Chargers in the South Southern Conference. You know, like, well, why would you do that?
Speaker 2: You know, they're they're Chargers in the AFC West rights and the Waiters in Vegas.
Speaker 1: Well that makes sense though, you know, because I mean, at least it's in the western half of the country. But I mean, how do you align Dallas to the east at all?
Speaker 2: Sensibly, we are not the absolute bottom of the NFL.
Speaker 3: That's the Jacksonville Jaguars and they're two and ten here.
Speaker 1: Fair enough. So anyway, Jimmy, you were saying.
Speaker 11: Go ahead, odds, because then Jerkey Jerry of the Dallas Cowboys is the guy running the NFL.
Speaker 8: Is just a puppet of mister Jerry.
Speaker 1: Don't you know that? I did not know that, but I've heard jokes to that effect in the past. But don't they also make a joke that his eyes are too far apart too they the Cowboys. Isn't that? Isn't that another joke? Right?
Speaker 8: I didn't heard that one. Wouldn't surprised me.
Speaker 12: Okay, another another interesting Lions Lions fact, they have scored almost one hundred points more than their.
Speaker 2: Closest competitor, which would be the Eagles. The Lions this year have scored four hundred and seventeen points versus only two hundred and thirty four points against them.
Speaker 1: M Well, that's pretty that's pretty vicious. I mean you're talking well, that means that you're looking at least what thirty five a game minimally, right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: See, so that that game on Thanksgiving being a squeaker, that was an anomaly. They're usually just beating the living hell out of their opponents.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what can you do again? But so so, you definitely think the Lions will be going to the Ball, which will make Jimmy James happy for sure.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think, I honestly think they've got a good shot going with the Bowl.
Speaker 3: It's just gonna be whether they're playing the Chiefs or the Pills.
Speaker 1: Hell of a year for you, Jimmy James. Look, Trump won and maybe the Lions will take the Bowl. How about that?
Speaker 8: Yes, th Rell apocalypto stuff there.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not like the Browns are going to the Super Bowl, is it? Did they even exist anymore?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're They're three and nine, just like the Panthers. Pretty pathetic this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but aren't they pathetic every year? The Browns? I mean, have they gone last year?
Speaker 2: They were up there, They had a good record. Last year, they were really they were playing some good football. Really think I think the injuries have killed them this year.
Speaker 1: Okay, My understanding is it's like the Browns is always the team you can write off immediately. But yeah, good Jimmy.
Speaker 7: The Browns that got big the quarterbacks like a criminal.
Speaker 8: I think it's causing some problems here.
Speaker 1: Which one is the criminal quarterback with the Browns.
Speaker 3: Browns?
Speaker 8: Well, the guy that's apparently not playing.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I don't know. I was just asking. I was asking an honest, open question. I don't know who he is.
Speaker 7: I don't know the guys man because he rarely plays to soon trouble.
Speaker 1: So there's a Browns quarterback that's in trouble a lot b Pete. What do you know about that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Well, now I'm trying to look up that right now. Yeah, realize you know, the Browns will remember Auto Graham. I mean that's a name that goes back centuries. Browns joined in fifty Let's see what their roster is, their fifty three man roster.
Speaker 3: Jervis Jernis Winston is currently the quarterback.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a name I don't recognize.
Speaker 2: Even becourse they don't have their pedal record next to the name.
Speaker 3: No, so I can't look up whether they made bail or not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a different website. You got to check the bail on a different website, you know.
Speaker 3: Now, Jimmy, which what's the.
Speaker 2: Was this an old quarterback or is he somebody still currently on the team or is he fulling time?
Speaker 8: They might have just stitched him like a few weeks ago.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, James Wilson is still there.
Speaker 2: Bailey Zapp is a backup, and they had another one listed as Dorian Thompson.
Speaker 3: Robinson went to E C. L A.
Speaker 1: You know, I kept seeing commercials for the Aaron Rodgers story. Who did he play for?
Speaker 3: Aaron Rodgers?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was there, the Patriots guy who ended up going to jail for shooting Patriots.
Speaker 13: Right, yeah, a Rogers, you play.
Speaker 8: For the Packers. Now he plays for the Jets.
Speaker 3: Oh that's well, who am I taking up? Who's the guy with the Patriots to?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 8: That's uh that Aaron Hernandez.
Speaker 1: Aaron Hernandez was throwing me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's some rumblings about Rogers now want He wanted to go to the Jets, and now apparently the Jets don't want him.
Speaker 3: He's had a pretty pretty crappy year.
Speaker 2: Of course, he was injured all last year, so they were hoping he'd come out, you know, gangbusters this year, but it didn't happen.
Speaker 1: Well, again, though, the Jets is exactly where you know, careers go to die, so you know, I'm not not surprised there because that even when I was watching it a lot as a kid. I mean, it was like every time they got a good play, it's like the Mets, when they get a great player, they're no longer great as soon as they put on that uniform.
Speaker 3: That's the end of it. Was a guy hard Jets fan.
Speaker 2: He was a Joe Willie Namath fan, and he stuck with him year after year after year. So I kind of know how he feels this year watching the Panthers play.
Speaker 1: Let's see, I'm looking for this docu dramas about Oh, it was Aaron Hernandez who I was thinking of. I said, Aaron Rodgers and I met Aaron Hernandez. Yeah, twenty twenty Netflix series that explores the life of former NFL player Aaron Hernandez. For some reason, they were really pushing this thing recently, but apparently it's a twenty twenty series from Netflix. Anyway, I was seeing commercials for it for some reason. But it was Aaron Hernandez. Now that's the guy I think did shoot somebody.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, he got nailed for apparently a drive by and in investigating that going through his trial and all.
Speaker 3: Apparently they came across some evidence where he was involved in an earlier shooting that they hadn't tied him to. So I think they took placed two names on him as victims.
Speaker 1: Wow, so there you go.
Speaker 7: Remember of the gang, he was a gang member while being in the NFL.
Speaker 8: He was a career criminal.
Speaker 1: Uh was what was the MS thirteen? Just I'm guessing with the uh you know, mind of Aaron Hernandez the killer inside. I mean, I'm looking at all these listings. It's pretty wild.
Speaker 8: We're calling out fib he was with sounds right, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't think it was thirteen.
Speaker 3: I think he was. Uh, I'll see if we can find it now. I don't think it was MS thirteen.
Speaker 1: Like a lot of familiar like Mexican mafia or something. I mean, that's what I'm thinking. Crip a crip, no kidding, I.
Speaker 8: Think I don't know. It's not normal football stuff. He's kind of an odd at heat usually.
Speaker 3: Remember of the Bloods.
Speaker 1: He was a member of the Bloods.
Speaker 8: Okay, yeah, oh my bad.
Speaker 1: Jimmy was close. You know, Crips and Bloods they're they're kind of uh inexorably tied together, right, Yeah, he was.
Speaker 2: A member of the Bloods and apparently he just got nailed for having some gang paraphernia or something in jail.
Speaker 1: M Let's see, I'm looking into the chat room here. We could uh street cream because when anybody asks, we can tell him about aot. Okay, an uncle, of course you need to print up some retro trans resistor radio shirts.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's talking to Aaron in the chat room there. Okay, selfie captures lions intel. Yeah, I had not heard this story, but have you have you found that story yet? Be pete about the lions and the selfie problem there?
Speaker 3: Well, let me see fong.
Speaker 1: M And anyway, anybody wants to join in the conversation and change it up any which way you want, Three one nine five two seven five zero one six is the number to call, and I'll be more than happy to add you right onto the line. Actually, it looks like I got to switch these things up here real quick, and I am going to do that right now. Jimmy, hang on a second, all participants are muted. Okay, now that will put Jimmy back on the line. Jimmy you're back right. Here we go, there we go. Okay, so now we're set up correctly. That's weird.
Speaker 3: Okay, I found the story.
Speaker 1: So you got the story on the Lions getting getting Uh.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is uh now, this is from MSN and it's dated December. A. No, that's I'm sorry, that's the schedule coming up.
Speaker 3: Says uh.
Speaker 2: The ta Lions boss Day Campbell, and highest concerned effort emerged that Savere Gibbs might have accidentally given away team secrets on social media. In the wake of the Lions now biting twenty three to twenty twenty victory over the Chicago Bears on Thanksgiving, Gibshild shared a celebratory snap of teammate Jamar Jefferson online. The young star was buzzing from the win, having racked up an impressive eighty seven yards in just nine garys, contributing to Detroit's assent to an eleven to one record, but the photo inadvertently showcased more than just team spirit. A whiteboard in the background seemed to reveal the Lions dropped back protections for running backs.
Speaker 3: When quizzed about the potentially.
Speaker 2: Revealing post featuring some of their plays, Lions head coach Campbell, who had been unaware of the leak, was clearly concerned.
Speaker 1: I bet he was, Jimmy, But you heard about this like right after the game.
Speaker 7: Oh, I was watching the press conference and then like the last thing, someone asks, do you think it's bad that this guy put all your stuff out there before the game?
Speaker 8: And dam Campbell's like, what what are you talking about? And then they gave him the names. He goes, no, I did. Obviously didn't know about this. Obviously it's better that.
Speaker 7: Our stuff now be out all over the place.
Speaker 8: This this interview is over, and he walked away. He wasn't happy at all.
Speaker 1: Wow, so this happened before the game. He takes a selfie and all the players get out there. That is hilarious. I mean, and they still won. That's the even weirder part about it.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, yeah, I will you know, I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 2: I thought that game was going to go to overtime. They pulled it out right in the last second.
Speaker 8: That game would have been blowout. If they had had some little cheating help there, it might be right.
Speaker 1: I I you know, I can't contest what you're saying there, because that is just hilarious to me that, you know, people got to be careful with these. Social media is a dangerous thing. You never know what you could be exposing in the background of any given picture.
Speaker 2: Well if you if you watch a game, then they show you know, sideline shots, and the coaches and all the majority of them when they go to either put a play in talking into their microphone, and that all of them hold their play sheets and that up over their face so that you can't lip read.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what they're telling. I mean, it's stealing info.
Speaker 2: You know, we used to think that stealing signs in baseball was about the worst case of it. But as we see now, you know, guys are really worried about someone sitting there watching the broadcast or even the lips going okay, fast play coming up.
Speaker 3: You know it's going to be deep get your back or you know, a blit, it's coming up. We're gonna we're gonna run a screen, okay, guys. Blitzing just amazing.
Speaker 2: Technology is so quick to give us those images and that you can relay a response to somebody instantaneous and basically change your entire defense in a matter of seconds.
Speaker 1: You know, absolutely, Hey, listen. I'm gonna go ahead and put Jimmy James on hold. But don't worry, Jimmy, We'll come back to here because I want to go to a break. We are almost out of an hour here. I got it started a little late, but I want to take a little break here at least get one in on the Friday Night call in show and give you guys a chance to also join us, because we got one more hour left before the Age of Transitions begins at ten pm Eastern. So three one nine five to two seven five zero one six is the number to call and join us. And you can change the topic at any moment just by showing up three one nine five two seven five zero one six and the o'celli effect open mic Friday Night return after this.
Speaker 7: Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, calin, I'm interested in the truth about the Jafay assassination.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 10: Dy Baker's wild claim oswell, girlfriends he knew Ruby and Barry answer weapons?
Speaker 1: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon, But okay, on Zilby.
Speaker 3: And trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 2: Come on now has a.
Speaker 8: Real effort on the day of Hey assassination reclaim.
Speaker 1: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Ary Baker in her own words from the author himself signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A s j F K at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith very Baker in her own words.
Speaker 3: Thank you for all the great information.
Speaker 14: English s.
Speaker 3: Chili dot com.
Speaker 15: Yo Yova's Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action podcast presented by Wall Street Window, and you are listening to the Ochill Effect revelation through conversation.
Speaker 14: In Denial The Secret Wars with air strikes and Tanks by Larry Handcomfu Secret Wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larryhncock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Hancock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical forms.
Speaker 8: Get ready, Get ready.
Speaker 1: For the second segment of the Live Friday Night Open Mike and Call in show the o'cell effect. But hey, look, I want to hear from you guys. Look you don't want to call in tonight, fine, send me an email, okay, info at ocelli dot com or you can send it to blind JFK researcher at gmail dot com. Message BPT on Facebook whatever. Don't message me on Facebook because I'm kind of locked out of my account right now. But I got I'm able to get through in one device and it's a very bad device. So anyway, for some reason, they got me secured out of my Facebook account, but you can contact me on X contact me anywhere. Let me know if you think another night would be better for call ins, I'll add it. You know, if you think that my Monday night show, I could go back to doing a Monday night show. I could probably do a call in show on Mondays. I could do it on Tuesdays Wednesdays and just start taking calls on other nights. If you guys are into the call in thing, let's get it going and let's get calls rolling. But that requires live participation, which has really been gone downhill the past few years. So you know, let me know. We'll make more calling nights. I mean, I like doing the Friday night thing, but I want more callers. So you know, I'm happy Jimmy James calls in every Friday, and some other people join us from time to time, but yeah, we need more? Is it because it's Friday night? Be Pete? What do you think? Oh? Before I get to what do you think? Three one nine five, two seven five zero one six? And we'll keep that number the same every night we do call ins three one nine five to two seven five zero one six. B Pete, what do you think about all this.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just looking at Friday nights and I see people at work, and you know, especially people with kids, and that it seems like Friday's is tonight that you know, they go out, they do something, or kids got something going on.
Speaker 3: Just I don't know.
Speaker 2: Fot is probably a hard time right now. Just get people that are sitting around listening to the show. You know, I don't know if they'd be more available during the week or not. I'm busy every night, so you know, I don't know what it's like having a house full of kids and trying to listen to a show and participate when you know you've got stuff going on.
Speaker 1: Well fair enough, but I mean I'd even do a Sunday I was, you know, playing with doing Sundays on here, but didn't seem like it caught much interest. I would do a Sunday call in show. I do a Monday call in show, even though I'm not currently broadcasting on those nights. If there's a night that you think would be better, you, the listener out there, think would be better for call ins, tell me and I'll do it. We'll see if we can make it happen. And you know, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, any day, because I'm looking to switch things up here and I'm willing to split it into different topics. You got a topic that's not being discussed anywhere else, tell me about it. There's an area of interest, but you want covered in a different way.
Speaker 3: We can do it.
Speaker 1: I can do it even on nights when I can't get BPT to co host, even if I'm not well read on the subject. I told you I'll do a sports show, and I'll just have to, you know, refamiliarize myself with sports. I used to do it. I used to be well aware of sports. I used to listen to Wfan and New York all the time. I actually used to call in on the overnights at WFAN And have you ever heard of wfan and New York PP. Yeah, I think it was one of the first, like all sports radio stations like in the country.
Speaker 3: But no, I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm wondering though, if part of it is people have gotten so used now to just pick it up the podcast and listening to it while they're communing. I mean, that's usually when I listen to your stuff is when I'm on my way to work, I don't have anything going on, and I'm tired of listening to radio. I'll pull yours up listen to a podcast. I'm just wondering if people have gotten used to the podcast form of things now and I don't have to call in and listen to the show because I can always listen to it later.
Speaker 1: See, that's the thing. That's why the live shows. Everybody's live numbers and I do mean everybody's live numbers are down, you know, And a lot of these podcasters don't bother to do a live show at all where people even have access to it. I mean, I don't think Joe Rogan does a live show, and you know, I mean, I know he's well supported and sponsored and all that, and you know, people like that. They're in a different strata than me. But even guys that are, you know, doing pretty successful independent shows, for the most part, their live show is not the big attraction. It's not where most of their listeners are. I mean, are we at a time when the call in show is no longer necessary? I mean, I don't know. I like the idea of being able to commune and call in and you know, either argue or share ideas or hear from other people in other parts of the country, you know, especially when things are going on and you know somebody's local to an area. I mean, I've enjoyed those kind of calls on this show, like where we found out about what was happening in uh in Uh where was it in Wisconsin when it was happening You remember that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, or where we found out about what was happening in Minnesota. We we had you know, ace Lynn Miller went and uh, you know, appeared at the Fetzer trial, right he called in. I love that.
Speaker 3: I need to update too. I need to check in and see where Fetzer's saw this settled part of his Amateur Awards.
Speaker 1: Oh and you know a weird thing. Now, I wasn't sure if I was going to mention this on air, but you know what, I think you'll enjoy the controversy of it, or controversy be pete as they say on the other side of the pond. Did you know that this year there was an attempted boycott of Lancer And I didn't know about it until after the conference.
Speaker 3: No, I hadn't heard anything. Give us the details.
Speaker 1: Okay, check this out now, I don't know who you follow on Facebook. But I find it strange that you didn't find out about this, but others did. Apparently there was a Facebook group even that was created to boycott Lancers. See, I knew our numbers were low, they weren't as low as some people thought they were going to be. And from what I understand, we did better than any other conference this year. And you have the other JFK conferences, and there were two that were competing with us. One of them dropped the in person event entirely, and the other one was Judy Baker's. You know, she won't drop that event. If five people show up, She's going to do it right, right, I mean, that's her whole life. So anyway, Judy did her thing. We supposedly had better attendance than her, and there was no WET conference. And like I said, the Kappa conference was canceled in person, they only did an online thing. But it turns out that because of the objection to one presenter at at Lancer. Guess who, and it's a name, you know, be Pete. Guess who decided to try and get a boycott rolling against Lancer. I want you to try and guess and then I'm going to try and get Jimmy James to guess.
Speaker 3: Of who would start a boycott. Yeah, I haven't a clue, no clue.
Speaker 1: Bro All right, let me let me get Jimmy and ask him the same question. Say, Jimmy, you were listening to what I said, right?
Speaker 8: Yeah, swear up the bet. My guess would be Jimmy d.
Speaker 1: And Jimmy James for the win. Can you believe that?
Speaker 3: Be?
Speaker 1: Pete?
Speaker 3: Well? What what Stako?
Speaker 1: Did he have an issue with Fred Litwyn?
Speaker 3: Are you serious?
Speaker 1: Dead serious?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: We spoke and you know that sounds like some parton my friend, some dickhead moved that Fetcher would.
Speaker 1: Pull instead de Eugenio pulled it. So yeah, is that too much?
Speaker 3: Jimmy did you that's just playing being petty?
Speaker 1: I agree with you. But Jimmy James, did you hear about this? Did you know? Or was that just your calculated guests.
Speaker 7: Just listening to you? I, I reasoned out, I just knew the answer. He's the only person that does things like this.
Speaker 1: You know, agreed. I'll tell you another weird thing about him which has gotten strange in the past few years. And I was unaware of this until recently.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 1: Apparently he did a couple JFK presentations in the past year or two where he is kind of doing the Jews were responsible for killing Kennedy thing.
Speaker 3: Oh, he's been hitting down.
Speaker 16: I'd have to tie him back at.
Speaker 2: Least into probably two thousand and sixteen maybe. Okay, when he started that spout, did he really I.
Speaker 1: Didn't realize that because I always thought that Jim.
Speaker 3: D was a liberal, so braak about it. Then he would slide a little comment in. You know, the Fetzer.
Speaker 2: Defetcher is one of those the Jews did it about a lot of stuff and a lot of the people that were tied with Fetcher back when he was doing his show with Mike King and the rest of them.
Speaker 3: You know, you just used to irritate the living hell out of me.
Speaker 2: I asked him one time in a chat room or something, if you know some Jews stoles go right back when he was in high school or something, because it's always been the Jews did it.
Speaker 1: Well, you heard that freak out he did on Ground zero radio right where he was like Holocaust denial and all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's been, he's been. I don't know what. I don't know how people go off in that spiral.
Speaker 2: They think that the Jews are responsible for everything that goes on in the world that they don't like.
Speaker 1: Well, no, there was that book.
Speaker 9: There was the way last week after we guys, after we talked and I started thinking about these mysterious alleged q N and Ninja's Yeah, everything taken into consideration.
Speaker 7: I'll tell you who they were working with their court. Jude's very baker. They were harassing your conference.
Speaker 1: No, no, they were actually well here's the here's the thing I got to counter your your claim me and here's why. At the time, Judy was on stage and she's part of that moment of silence and all that. Now, okay, so they were actually disrupting something that Judy was involved with.
Speaker 7: So doesn't that just doesn't that just make more publicity than her mind for her?
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't see any additional publics. That's the other funny thing is find it online outside of my reporting about it that it happened. Yeah, okay, I.
Speaker 8: Haven't heard it.
Speaker 7: I heard it from you, I guess I did hear it from one. I heard it from one other person that went, oh uh, your buddy.
Speaker 8: There was Doug Her, Bob Clark went down there. He mentioned the q Adam then just well, well.
Speaker 1: You're talking about the guy who doesn't want gunman. Yeah, but wasn't Rob wasn't in Dallas this year. Are you sure it wasn't Joe over there?
Speaker 8: Oh well, maybe it's him. He was probably talking it on he's on Rock Clark.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, yes, okay, that's what happened. Well, you know, Joe might have been there, but I didn't see him, but I believe if he was there, I believe him. But outside of us too reporting on it, you don't see an article. You don't see anybody else complaining about it. It's just something that happened. I don't even I mean I can't you know, I don't have access to Judy's groups online or whatever. Maybe she said something about it, but I didn't see anybody else report about it, nobody, So you know, I don't know. If she was gonna do it for publicity's sake, then she, you know, didn't use.
Speaker 8: That under her ass. You're uffarts and look at the impact, and one pisses me off. Look how Professor Mellon has.
Speaker 7: Treated the JFK community community since this same incident. Just happened to happen right before COVID with the same characters Judy Baker.
Speaker 8: And I tell you there is no Q and there are no such people, so what the hell's going on there? Well, attackled one of them.
Speaker 7: I had borrowed one of them people and had a little talkie poo with them.
Speaker 1: Well maybe you should go with me this coming year, Jimmy James, because I'm being invited back. And you know, it seems like they've had a presence on the knoll every year now around the anniversary, so I don't know, And that started happening, that's true. That is the one thing that freaked Jone Mellon out and told her to you know, it basically got her to finally say, I'm not going to do any more conferences. And then when she was invited this year to do a conference and I'm not saying which conference invited her, but a conference invited her to speak, and she told them that she would do a presentation about how pointless conferences were. So, you know, she was enraged by the QA non people. But those people made the news because they were there was a large group of them that year, and they made you know, national news. Because they were, you know, literally chanting out there on the noll for JFK. Junior to show back up. The guys I saw had signs, you know, but there wasn't a hundred of them. There was barely enough of them to make that human chain across Elm Street. So it's a small number that was there this year. But yeah, but a couple of years ago they were all like they occupied the noll pretty much.
Speaker 8: Well this time next year, don't worry about it.
Speaker 9: I'll take care of it.
Speaker 8: I'll have my own plumbers group. We'll make sure that this don't happen again.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, look, send him my way. I know exactly where to get caught me in donuts on a Friday. So and we're going to try and make a special restaurant deal with Lancer. We're going to see what we can do. So, you know, send you plumbers my way. I'll try and get him fed for cheap, all right. Anyway, Yeah, So can you believe that though Diugenio wanted to, you know, like, don't you know, boycott Lancer, he was trying to pull off on Facebook.
Speaker 8: I can't understand.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, I mean, yes, I appreciate Jim d Genio traditionally. I'm sad to hear that he's going anti Semitic.
Speaker 8: If that is the case, I have a person I heard him saying anything.
Speaker 7: Well, he wasn't known how fetzer SOA's Leno Sana Hell, they were so broadcasting together.
Speaker 3: Well, now I've never.
Speaker 2: Heard d Geno say anything, you know, even remotely. It was the Jews falt, that's a fetcher thing that he started.
Speaker 3: I want to stay back. I don't know. I came back from.
Speaker 2: Switzerland and it even started way back, probably twenty twelve. Yes, little influences, little comments that would be made in his book, his podcast or his blobs and things like that.
Speaker 1: Well in twenty twelve, right in twenty twelve, I was still listening to his show at the time, it was called The Real Deal. Yeah, and I used to listen to his JFK shows because I used to consume any JFK show that showed up on the podcast, you know Landscape, right, and I was listening to his shows. And he went from not believing you know that one guy who wrote the whole you know, Israel is responsible for Kennedy's assassination. It's the Masad that one guy who wrot wrote that book, right, People keep bringing it up when they want to blame the Jews for everything. And Fetzer had read it at one time, or said he read it at one time and disagreed with it. And somewhere around twenty twelve he started saying, you know, some of these things are starting to make sense to me.
Speaker 2: It was after he started popping off about nine to eleven and that group that he was involved with, Mike King and.
Speaker 3: What is it, Dennis Semino and a few others, Larry Rivera. You know, he started the Jews.
Speaker 2: The Jews did it became his mantra during nine to eleven, and from there it creeped into his JFK.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it took a few years because it.
Speaker 3: Took a while. It was slow, and it was gradual, and it wasn't a lot. It was just a comment here or there. And then he got involved who is it? Was it? Somebody wrote the.
Speaker 2: Book about the Holocaust never happened and it was a buddy of FETs.
Speaker 4: Okay, And I think I know the answer to this because there's a guy that's been talking like this crazy crap that Fetcher does for thirty years and.
Speaker 8: I think that's where he got it from.
Speaker 7: And I think the guy that wrote the book you're thinking of, is that crazy David Ike.
Speaker 3: No, it's not David Ike, not I I well, I can't think of the guy's name. I'll have to see. I'll have to look in some of my old block posts in that. But I think that's where it came from. It started on the nine to.
Speaker 2: Eleven side and then worked its way in and then that's when Fetcher started hanging out with these people that were claiming, yeah, the Holocaust never happened, and there's no evidence of any sinide or anything being used.
Speaker 3: It's no cyclone being that was for de lausing. You know the numbers.
Speaker 2: It's funny how six million comes up and all these references even before the Holocaust, of victims.
Speaker 3: Of this and that, and it was just it just started snowballing.
Speaker 2: It got bigger and bigger and bigger, and Fetcher started getting into well, you know, you know, Fetcher has a habit of making a statement.
Speaker 3: In the form of a question, like instead of saying, I don't believe that they.
Speaker 2: Could have functionally gotten rid of six million people, as just too many people to get rid of in that amount of time into is it possible that six million people were annihilated during the Holocaust?
Speaker 3: Question mark?
Speaker 2: He's in, Fetcher is real good for that making a statement in the form of a question. Judith Baker and Ed Haslam are the same way. You know, they put a question mark behind something and then Clay Well, what making a statement?
Speaker 3: I was just asking the question. What was some serious debate about it?
Speaker 1: Okay, I figured it out. It is the book that Fetzer read that he started following and believing in was by Michael Collins Piper, and it was called Final Judgment. Okay, and he is not the only guy. But since Michael Collins Piper's death, Okay, many people had picked up on this. President Kennedy was killed not because of the CIA, not because of the military intelligence in the US, but it is the Masade who had him killed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he was going to make Israel give up their nukes. And I'm sitting here thinking, like Kennedy could do that. You know, the Israelis to this day have not admitted that they have. Well the first time, the hell is Kennedy going to make them give them up?
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing. The first trouble with that whole you know, giving up the nukes or not get the bomb. Theory is that, honestly, Israel already had the bomb by the time Kennedy was assassinated. Yeah, there was nothing to prevent. Now do they admit it, not necessarily, but we know this already. Factually, they they had great, great espionage and they picked up on this stuff before anybody shared it with them freely, So you know they were able to do that.
Speaker 7: Read I've read a lot of documents, and I'm telling you Jesus James Jesus Ankleton was working to give them the information. So I disagreeably, I don't think they got the bomb until the late sixties early seventies.
Speaker 8: And that was what James Jesus Ankleton did. Why Israel to this day revere him and apparently Masade has a shrine to the guy.
Speaker 3: Literally, Yeah, Well do the US liberty happen?
Speaker 1: Well, that's like what sixty seven.
Speaker 8: Sixty six, sixty seven and six up there.
Speaker 2: I think I think they.
Speaker 3: Hit the bomb before then.
Speaker 1: They did. I'm telling you they did, and we know this from other intelligence reports from other nations. We know they already had it by then.
Speaker 2: Well, see when did d'mona go into service, Demona nucular site.
Speaker 1: Let's see USS liberty. When did this occur? Let me just double check on that.
Speaker 3: In sixty seven? Yeah, I just looked it up.
Speaker 1: I just I blurted that out off the top of my head. But apparently on June eight, nineteen sixty seven. Yes, Okay, I just want to make sure because because I don't want to misquote or something, but there it is. Yeah, it was sixty seven that that happened. And my understanding is they had it by then. You know, even if you go with some of the controversial claims, like again Joan Mellon's book Blood in the Water, you check out the whole issue with what was going on between Israel and Egypt at that time, you kind of have to have Sorry.
Speaker 8: I've read that, I've read the documents. They're I'm very fair.
Speaker 7: Why and the how was Ankleton working so hard with Massad to give them the materials then?
Speaker 8: If they already had it now it could be.
Speaker 7: The United States before that just flat out gave them a bomb and said here, don't talk about it.
Speaker 8: Well, you could easily see that happening during the Cold War.
Speaker 1: I would say that that's a very good supposition, Jimmy James. But here's the thing. I'm not making a claim as to how they got it before that. I'll tell you that they had great espionage and they were able to spy on US plenty, and they did very well with it almost immediately, you know. But however they got it, whether it was handed to him or not, here's the relevant point. Kennedy wasn't going to be able to prevent them having something they already had.
Speaker 2: Here was my only point about And this is according to the Wilson Center. Okay, the US government first learned the Visiel secret secret nuclear partment, the motive from an American corporate official talking to US diplomats in television.
Speaker 3: During the mid summer of nineteen sixty There you go was up and running afore.
Speaker 1: So, but there you go with that facility. And all I'm saying is that by the time November twenty second, nineteen sixty three rolls around, if they're killing Kennedy, so he doesn't stop them from getting the bomb, it's kind of pointless because they already had it. I'm telling you, I've had plenty of indicators with this. I don't think anybody would argue realistically, they already had it. That's all I'm saying. I don't even speak to exactly how they got it, or if it didn't come from multiple sources, or if it wasn't that they needed some more materials or whatever, and Angleton wanted them to have more materials so they could build more bombs or whatever. They already had the bomb by then, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I disagree that they had the bomb, but I in no way think that Massade, Israel, the Jews or any of them had anything to do with the JFK assassination.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, and I agree with you there.
Speaker 13: Just like Africa, it's like Jim dg Know, like I was going to say, I just don't get his Okay, He's done a lot of great work, Like I started to say, I do appreciate the things that he's done, especially.
Speaker 7: With Oliver Stone as far as you.
Speaker 8: Know, working to get the doctors released, but he I don't know what the anyone that goes off of his official.
Speaker 10: Well, that's it.
Speaker 7: I guess he thinks he is the official caretaker of the one True Pilgrim Way, and anytime anyone writes a book that says anything he doesn't.
Speaker 8: Agree with, he goes off his way to write an attack article. It's the same kind of thing as trying to protests this conference. That's why when you said someone was doing that, as like, well, that's not a hard guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah the way it is, Yeah, fair enough, But it's weird to me because you know, again, he's supposed to be mister liberal I thought not too long ago, right, And if he was, then he wouldn't be out to silence people, and he also wouldn't be screaming about the Jews. But apparently he has. And you know again, I was told that Brent Holland got pretty upset even with one of his presentations. And Brent Holland used to be somebody who was, you know, plenty friendly with Jim, and other people have been plenty friendly with Jim. But I don't remember Fetzer and Jim ever getting along. However, here's what's interesting is that you know, Fetzer didn't know.
Speaker 3: I thought the Geneo and Fetzer just really didn't like each other.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, That's what I'm saying is because somebody earlier said that, you know that Fetzer and Jim were you know, at some point working together. The only common link you have here is len o'sanik. Before he had Jim Deugenio as his regular go to JFK guy, he had Jim Fetzer as his regular go to JFK guy back in like two thousand and one, two thousand and two, when len was first starting black Op Radio. Fetzer was there until he went kind of nuts and started, you know, buying into Judy Baker and all these other things, and then when kind of backed away I mean for the beginning of black Op Review excuse me, black Op Radio, but Judy Baker was actually a guest on there at one point too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot of people to back away from Fetcher when he started hugging onto Judy, right, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, because of that and also Judy those two things, and then screaming that the Zeppruder film has all been fabricated and he knows it's a fake because whatever, and you know, and all these things. I mean, I've even literally seen him give a presentation where you know, even though this is a blurry videotape of the driver looking like he might have shot Kennedy, it's still true that the driver shot Kennedy. You know, according to jim because they removed those frames from the Subbruder film, there's.
Speaker 2: An fyi for Jimmy, apparently that the monal reactor became operational in sixty two.
Speaker 3: And they are projecting, and this is from an engineering organization.
Speaker 2: They're saying that by sixty six, Israel had reportedly produced his first nuclear weapon.
Speaker 1: But here we go again. They'll be pete. What the public is able to see and what the reality is may not necessarily comport with one another. Let's never Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, the Friends held them, they helped them build the Moona and got them on their nuclear program going. So you know, once the thing was operational, they if they if Demona was operational in sixty two, they could have had a new a warhead by sixty three.
Speaker 1: Right, So there's nothing that Kennedy was gonna do unless we were going to go in and bomb Demona, Right, I mean even not only.
Speaker 2: That, but you know, they make it sound like, you know, Kennedy had, you know, really had issues with Israel and this and that, you think about it, even during the Sixth Day War because during the US liberty we didn't consider Israel and an ally they were an independent nation that we didn't really have anything to do with. It was after the Sixth Day War when we started working together with the Israelis.
Speaker 3: So even at that time, you know, what could Kennedy do.
Speaker 2: That's like telling France they'd have to give up their news or telling Great Britain you'll have to give up your nukes.
Speaker 3: What are you only country that you know should have? The Russia's got them. We can't hear anything about that, but you got to give yourself. Israel would have flipped them the finger and told them to hit the trail.
Speaker 1: Well either way, I can't see placing any known Massad person or anything else. And they try and do this. Oh Meyer Lansky was the head of the Jewish Mopian. It's the Jewish Tapia along with Massad that killed Kennedy. And I'm like, you guys are way overreaching, you know, But it all started with that Michael Collins Piper character.
Speaker 7: Really, now here's a fascinating thing that I really wish Oliver Stone would have put in his film Nixon. I've only heard about this in church a long time ago.
Speaker 8: It just so happens.
Speaker 7: You remember his character or his mother's character played by Mary.
Speaker 8: Well Anyways, the lady from Back to the Future. You remember her?
Speaker 1: She yeah, Mary Steve Virgin Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: Boy she did good, Yes she did. You remember how they talked even ye, well done shoes, hardcore.
Speaker 1: Quicker, Absolutely true.
Speaker 3: And it's what's.
Speaker 8: Interesting that I heard this from a missionary long time ago, fifty years ago.
Speaker 7: He was talking about how once when Nixon's when Nixon was a child, his mother came to him and said, Richard, the Lord has spoken to me. He has said that someday, somehow.
Speaker 8: You are going to be in a position where you are going to be able to help the Jews, and you need to help them.
Speaker 3: And that stuck with me.
Speaker 8: And Nixon's why you've heard him speak.
Speaker 7: He called Jews horrible names. Even that crazy Henry Kissinger, a so called Jude, was saying, do not help Israel.
Speaker 8: And yet Nixon.
Speaker 7: About back of what his mother had said, and that's what I ultimately allowed him to assist his ruin that sixth day.
Speaker 3: Ward.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I'm gonna put you on hold, Jimmy, because I just realized I've had callers holding a long time and was not looking at the board because nobody else was calling in. So let me get them on and your live brand new caller. I'm sorry for the long hold. What's on your mind tonight, No worries, It's Danny.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you had a great trip out in Dallas. And then I would like to.
Speaker 8: Add on to to VP talking about that Georgia Georgia Tech game.
Speaker 5: Do you remember there in the fourth quarter as Georgia Tech was was driving, there was still ahead.
Speaker 3: Do you remember that fumble BPTE.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, okay, yes, did you Did you see the review on that If you look at the definition of targeting that was that was the target. The Georgia Tech player, i mean the Georgia player led with his helmet that knocked that ball out and it was a no call.
Speaker 3: And then they.
Speaker 2: I've heard some discussions about that because he led with his helmet, but he didn't.
Speaker 3: It wasn't helmet the.
Speaker 2: Helmet contact, and they I don't know how they couldn't call it like speary. You know, they used to call it speary when you gave the helmet in somebody's body parts. But there were several no calls in that game. They pretty much let those guys play. I'm surprised there weren't more calls, especially when it came to interference.
Speaker 3: Some of them was just blatant. They monked the guy gave him his wallet back before he got off off the ground. But they played hard. That was a hard funk game. Georgia Tech wanted to upset him so bad, Danny.
Speaker 1: I'm going to bring you back shortly because we got another caller. I want to try and get on the air. But anybody shocked him. When I was playing pop I wander football, I probably got called for spearing, uh more often than any other penalty anyway. Yeah, probably he's taking some blows to the head. Sure, so uh eight six fibe area code you're on? And uh, what's happening? What's on your mind?
Speaker 3: All right, Chuck, this is Harlan.
Speaker 1: I might pull over to get my yamaka and tow it on, you know, all right? Hey, hey do you do you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 16: Yeah, you know, I'd announce how anti Semitism real imagine ramplaid excellent.
Speaker 2: If you were a good Jew, you'd have a yamaka on underneath your trucker's cap.
Speaker 1: Oh is that so? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is that the order you have to put that in?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 1: Where is that officially noted? That the trucker's cap must go on atop the yamica.
Speaker 3: Well, because you can't put the yamaca on top of the trucker's cap. It's just common sense.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, I guess it is. I never had to deal with the issues. Go ahead.
Speaker 2: It's like if you had a choice between putting on a bathing cap and then a football helmet. Would you put on a bathing cap and the football helmet or would you put on a football helmet and try to stretch the bathing.
Speaker 3: Cap over it.
Speaker 1: It depends on what your level of style is. My brother, good, go ahead, Harlem.
Speaker 16: It might not be a good idea to be running around, you know, for yamica and somebody chunched out so many folks we got from the Middle East.
Speaker 1: You know, now there's out here and there.
Speaker 2: Put a propeller on top of it, and they'll think it's just a beanie from the fifties.
Speaker 1: Yeah maybe, yeah, true, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 16: But you know, for the records, you know, I'm not Jewish, because if it was, I wouldn't met her work, and I'd be smart enough. You know, I've done found me at griff to just set back to the house.
Speaker 1: Well, sundown Friday to sundown Saturday. Right, no work, isn't that the way? That is? Something like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I got a few points I.
Speaker 16: Want to throw out here, so I can't stay the rest of the show.
Speaker 1: I've been over on the two lane.
Speaker 16: But one thing that I want to mention forhy I move on.
Speaker 1: To Chris Graves.
Speaker 16: Is Jimmy and you all mentioned something other about the shooting from the I've been listening for probably about ten minutes, the driver shooting and.
Speaker 3: What Fetcher said and stuff.
Speaker 1: You know, Bill Cooper had that video way back when.
Speaker 16: That supposedly you know, showed it. I've actually seen the video. It's probably been got ten years ago.
Speaker 1: I got one of those vhss in the mail in nineteen eighty eight or eighty nine, Harlan, So I know, go ahead, and.
Speaker 16: You know I've got it on good account from somebody that knowed him that you know, eventually he had to get away from it.
Speaker 1: And you know, Bill even figured that it was bullshit. You know, it looked like I was kind of described it as the.
Speaker 16: Pink Panther, you know, style of a cartoon armed Maddy in there, like somebody was reaching out behind, you know, a curtain on a cartoon or something is what it looked like to me, and was very fuzzled and very shitty on top of that.
Speaker 3: That's just my opinion what I member saying of it, you know, but.
Speaker 16: Something I will mentioning real quick and I'll get out of the way. Unless you guys got any questions, I'm gonna count tho out hear what wanted to know? You know, folks that's listening that you know knows Chris Graves that used to be here on No Chilly Effect. I had a show with Chuck. He had a bad wreck sometime ufin the last week. He flipped the car over and rolled it a few times, and he's messed up pretty bad. So you know, if if anybody out there wants to say a prayer for hear him. I'm sure you know, he really appreciated. I've not had a change to talk to him yet because I just found this out, basically, yes, And I've talked to a few people that has talked to him. And by the time you know today that I kind of got the phone number and everything, it was already almost eight o'clock. In most of these hospitals used to they didn't either like or would let him by Kyle after seven or eight, and he's in Massachusetts, so you know he's in the Eastern time though, but it sounds like, you know, he is messed up, you know.
Speaker 1: Pretty bad.
Speaker 16: Broke back, pens in his arms, nose messed up. I've got a message here that you know, kind of told me what.
Speaker 1: Most of it was. Let me see if I can go back. Well, Harlan, why don't you do me a favor real quick? Why do you do me a favor and send me that number? He was trying to get in touch with me recently, and I kind of wasn't listening to him, but I certainly don't wish him any pain or anything. And why don't you email me that number so I can call him over the week? Can uh? Okay?
Speaker 16: Because he has lost his phone from what I understand that I felt him, but the message here. He's in the Boston Medical Center. He's alive, but badly damaged. Brain damage, nine crack ribs, screws in his left arm, nose shattered, lower back broken, the bones of one of his eye sockets has smashed, and he's lost his cell phone. That's pretty much you know, I know he's fussing going around the curve and lost control and you know, turned it.
Speaker 1: Over from what I understand. What's my to me on the phone today. Well, that's a terrible thing, and I certainly I hope everybody will say a prayer for him, for sure. Definitely. Yeah, I looked.
Speaker 16: I looked over on his Twitter page. It's at Sea Graves mask guy. Go down his page a little bit. He's got a cash app and a PayPal there.
Speaker 1: But anybody, you know, wants to help him out.
Speaker 16: But I don't know if he'll be able to get it, you know, anytime soon, especially if it's uh, if he's lost his phone, right until he's able you know, to get hold of another phone or another way to get online.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I would I would wait on that. I would wait on that because you don't know if somebody else got a hold of his phone, you know what I mean? Uh yeah, you know, and sometimes we're automatically signed into stuff. So I wouldn't suggest that just yet, Harlan. Yeah, maybe waiting until we get that's what That's what I'm That's what I'm.
Speaker 16: Saying, you know, I mean, I wouldn't do it, right now, but you know, we find out a little bit more in the next week or something other you know, it might be you know, nice to help him out, but you.
Speaker 1: Know I've not seen him anything because you know.
Speaker 16: Here again, I'm like you, I hate to send something to somebody else is gonna get or he's not gonna be able to get back a hope of well.
Speaker 1: Right, like I said, didn't find his fast or whatever. Right, Well, like I said, if you can get me that phone number, I'll give them a call over the weekend because obviously he ain't getting out of the hospital over the weekend. Uh and uh, and see if I can get an update on it. And if not, you can always update me. Let me know what's happening, and I'll be more than happy to put out that message when we know it'll be secure, you know what I mean.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I'm will try to see what I can find out tomorrow evening, and I'll try.
Speaker 1: To make a post on Twitter. Okay, a real harlem. All right, Well, just please message me, because I don't always see everybody's posts and all that. Just message me directly and I'll let people know too.
Speaker 16: Okay, Okay, Well, well I'll send you to stuff over Twitter because okay, I might be able to find your email, and all.
Speaker 1: Right, whichever way you want to go, if you want to send me a direct message on there, I'll take it there. You know how to get in touch with me, So whichever way you want, Okay, Okay, well up.
Speaker 16: Out there and let you guys go because I need to get on down the road and you just got about fifteen minutes left, and I'm sure that everybody else has got, you know, more to talk about one out, no problem.
Speaker 1: But appreciate you giving us that update. I had no idea about any of this, so it's the first I'm hearing about it. And uh yeah, do do private message me the information so we can find out what's going on. Okay, okay, thank you, all right, Harlan. I appreciate you anyway. So I'm gonna go back to Danny real quick before we probably jump back to Jimmy James and let him finish out the show because we only got, like you said, about fifteen minutes left here. But anyway, let's see, Danny. I didn't mean to cut you off quick, but I wanted to get around everybody, So go ahead. If there's something else you want to talk about outside of that game, or you want to keep talking about that game. It's up to you.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, just a couple more comments.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry to hear about anybody Chris getting hurt.
Speaker 3: That's that's He'll be in my prayers.
Speaker 5: About the game after that, after that targeting on that drive where Georgia went and scored, there was there was a hole, there was an offensive line he had, he had the arm of a defender and he basically dragged him the ground. I mean, there was some pretty bad calls there to get that game to go into overtime. But other than that, that was that was a great effort by both teams. I'm glad to hear that you had a good trip out in Dallas. And you can't go wrong when you stay at a Marriott. I've always had good experiences every time I stay in the the Marriot. But it was that the first time you were in the actual sixth floor museum.
Speaker 1: That was the first time I was in the sixth floor museum.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I went there probably, Oh my mother in law. I was out there for a couple of days, and before I went to go, you know, visit her, I went there to de Ley Plaza and I went in that sixth floor museum. I think it's a nice They say it's about a ninety minute virtual and audio tour.
Speaker 3: I spent about three and a half hours. I was really really enjoyed myself there.
Speaker 5: Probably spent probably good four or five hours in the whole whole area, just just kind of walk them through and imagine. I don't have the expertise of the JFK assassination as you gentlemen, but I've read a lot of books and been very fascinated by the subject.
Speaker 3: Some of the books that I enjoyed. What did you think of The Unspeakable? What were your thoughts on that book?
Speaker 1: JFK and the Unspeakable? You know, unfortunately I can't argue with the critics. I think it was one of the best books written probably in the past twenty years on the case. It's interesting. I don't necessarily agree with everything that doctor Douglas says in there. He, you know, puts a little bit of weight on certain accounts that I would not.
Speaker 12: Like.
Speaker 1: In the case of Richard Case Neguel, who I've learned quite a bit more about, and uh, I don't necessarily see as the same figure I once did you know with with certain things coming out, you know, but Dick Russell wrote that book The Man Who Knew Too Much on him and uh, unfortunately, I think I wish Doctor Douglas did not use him so often in the narrative, but it's it's one of the best narratives out there to introduce somebody to the case and also not bored to death somebody who is familiar with a lot so. And actually the funny thing is I have something to do with the fact that the uh that the audiobook exists, because oh yeah, I was complaining to James directly. I was calling him up in I think it's Alabama, where he lives, and I was complaining to him that not only had that first Catholic publishing house printed it kind of rough, but also Simon and Schuster printed it and their version was hard to read as well. So I'm like, listen, if you can at some point when you're done, you know, making money, and I want you to make money, can you make this you know available through the Talking Books for the Blind, please, because this book is very hard to read. And the next thing I know is about I don't know, six or eight weeks later, I got a package in the mail and it was the CDs of the book, which James Douglas himself commissioned with his original copyright through the Catholic House. That's why it mentions the first publisher's name in the audiobook is because he personally commissioned it, because Simon and Schuster wasn't necessarily going to do it, but he made it happen. And there was a little note in there that said thanks for being part of making making this a reality.
Speaker 3: So congratulation.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, I mean, you know, but I valued that book even when I was straining to read it, just so you know. Uh, yeah, so I think it's one of the best. Yeah, absolutely, Be Pete, what do you well, I was going to get bet Pete's take on it. Be Pete. You read JFK in The Unspeakable, right, Yeah, that.
Speaker 3: Was that was Douglas's book, right, yes, Douglas. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm like you. There's a lot of information in there.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: I think it was put together well, it.
Speaker 2: Reads well, but I can't I can't buy some of his deductions put that way.
Speaker 1: Well, some things are a little unfortunate, you know, I think in good faith he believed certain things that I would not necessarily find credible. But overall, uh, it's actually way better than a hell of a lot of other books out there. I mean, definitely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a good read. I enjoyed reading it.
Speaker 2: It's just like I said, you know, there's some things that he latches onto that I really can't put a lot of faith in.
Speaker 3: But I mean, but that's every search are out there.
Speaker 2: Everybody's got something that somebody else disagrees with or can't agree with, or you know, we'll give him the benefit of the doubt, but but really you know.
Speaker 3: Taking his faith.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the way that the legend of Richard case Neguell has been built up, and by the way he came up during the conference big time. Yeah, you know, there was two different presentations that kind of had to do with Richard case Negel. Dick Russell was there, and also I think Fred Litwin talked about him. So I don't know what to say except that I think over the years, I've found that his credibility has gone downhill, and I think there's more legend to the Dick Russell version of the story than fact. Unfortunately, because certain things don't pan out to be true. You know, when they they arrested him, he wasn't sitting on the steps of the bank, you know, stuff like that to begin with. Yeah, there's a lot too, but the way it was presented at first, it was meant to look like he just shot, you know, shot his gun inside the bank and went outside and surrendered to the police. Well that's not what he did, according to the cops. And I don't necessarily always believe the cops version of things, but in this case, it's a little hard to kind of put somebody in a car if they sat down and just were waiting for them to show up.
Speaker 2: Well, just out of curiosity, how much faith do you put into Mabel claiming that, you know, Oswald was a name that was used throughout the agencies for different things. And that's why we ended up hearing so many references to Oswald supposedly being in none different places at the same time.
Speaker 1: Well, we have different Here's the thing about that. I don't know how much of that is really Richard case Miguel's claim or if it's stuff, because there is evidence that his name was being used in a couple of places that have nothing to do with Miguel, so it's possible that it was being used in more than one place.
Speaker 2: What do you think about the connection between the name Alec Hidell.
Speaker 3: And Oswald using it?
Speaker 2: I didn't there was some I think I remember a reference in the original Russell Playboy articles that supposedly Alex Hidell was a name that was used and through that name you could track down what section was doing that work. It was a name that was not common, but everybody knew that if that name was used, it was used for different things.
Speaker 3: It never could make the connection as to how Oswald started using it.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm wondering, is how that I've never been able to really get into detail on that.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not sure evidence exists to back that up. You know, that's one of those claims. And again, you know, Miguel had a bad head injury too, which caused him some problems medically, and that's now provable, you know. And is it a matter of his memory is kind of scrambled because of his head injury. Is it a matter of you know, Russell making the story better for consumption? Who knows, right? So it's a tough thing anyway, We've only got a few minutes left, and I know what we ended up going on and on a bit with Danny here, but we gave him full answer about JFK and the Unspeakable for sure.
Speaker 3: Excellent book. Yeah, it is a good book. I enjoyed it.
Speaker 5: So I've read it twice and saw my shelf, and I also listened to it on Amazon, so I've gotten three times in it. But I was not expecting to have Thomas Merton in there. And I read Thomas Murton's Seventh Story Mountain decades ago, right, and I always found him a Trappis Monk, is a good spirit writers.
Speaker 3: So absolutely, yeah, the the legitimacy and the you know how relevant. I thought it was a good book. I enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: No, and I agree with that that's a that's a fascinating uh uh you know device that he used there to begin, because the book begins with with the Thomas Merton thing, uh and it is essential to framing things. And I like it. And I only disagree that Kennedy was not turning toward peace. It wasn't some new thing that he was getting into. I think that he always had a slightly different view on foreign policy that wasn't necessarily, you know, the dove. I don't think it was ever that he was a dove, but he wasn't a warhawk either.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: So to me, he didn't turn away and turned toward peace. I think he always had ideas that lent themselves to that to begin with. So there's the only disagreement I have with his narrative. But I love the fact that he framed it with Merton. Sorry, good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, no, no, no.
Speaker 5: What I got to my understanding is I believe James Douglas and I understand his thought process. I think he comes out of what's called the Catholic Worker movement, which is a piece piece group like in Pacts Christie and the same with Thomas Merton.
Speaker 1: Absolutely he lives in a Catholic.
Speaker 3: Up be John Kennedy.
Speaker 5: In the first Catholic president, I think there was a lot of whisper thinking that they were going to kind of like change the foreign policy to more of a peace instead of a cold war.
Speaker 3: Yes policy, that's just that's I think what was being inserted there.
Speaker 1: Well, absolutely true, And James Douglas is a guy who, you know, not only was part of the Catholic worker thing, he lives in a Catholic workerhouse, I think to this day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's today.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm very familiar, like I kind of lean politics, but that makes sense.
Speaker 1: There you go. And literally Douglas is a guy who literally, you know, through his body in front of uh you know, nuclear nukes being transferred, uh, you know, and things like that. I mean, there's a whole history to Douglas. You might want to look into uh some more too. Yeah, yeah, uh, which, thank you. I appreciate that. Absolutely questions absolutely so, Danny, thanks for calling in, and of course thanks to Harlan, but also Jimmy James. Gonna try and squeeze in a final word with you here. Uh, what do you want to drop in before we're all done?
Speaker 8: Well, Jim Douglas, this book was be it book before Jim Mars's Crossfire.
Speaker 1: M Well, Crossfire came out way before JFK and The Unspeakable. Though Crossfire was a huge thing. It was part of what the JFK movie was.
Speaker 8: Oh that's true. Yeah, yeah, Douglas late dankies well none the last.
Speaker 7: Somehow in the early two thousands, all of the sudden, I just started seeing that guy everywhere with that book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jim Mars, though, to be fair, Jim Mars that Crossfire was available to be optioned for the JFK movie, and Jim Douglas's book didn't come out until what two thousand and eight? Maybe? No, no, no, no late Uh no, I know it's not the late nineties, because again, like I said, I was, I was talking to Jim Douglas personally. Let me see when it came out exactly, b Pete, anything you want to add here?
Speaker 3: Oh no, I was running out of time here quickly. I was just gonna say gold, we'd get another weekend and looking forward to doing it next week.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely, and me too, And I just want to get this through.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Let me see when this book was released, because I'm telling you, I know factually it didn't come out until two thousand and something.
Speaker 7: Let's see, what was the big book in the late nineties where they talk about the JFK's body being monkeyed with them the plane, well, in.
Speaker 1: The nineteen eighties, Best Evidence, Best Evidence in the nineteen eighties.
Speaker 3: No book came out was published in two thousand and eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have the and then again it was republished by Simon and Schuster in twenty ten. But the thing is, no, you're thinking about his body being monkeyed with. That's best evidence. That's David Lifton's book.
Speaker 7: Okay, it's the best step of it's that's the book that was so huge in the late nineties.
Speaker 1: It was huge, Yeah, but it came out in the eighties, but it remained huge for a long time.
Speaker 3: Best where I found my copy of that book.
Speaker 2: I was getting discharged from the army in two thousand and what was this two.
Speaker 3: Thousand and three, now two thousand and four.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Okay, I had to wait a week for my records to catch up with me coming over from Germany.
Speaker 3: I was in the South Carolina.
Speaker 2: Fort Jackson is where I got out, So I was getting demal work stuff done for.
Speaker 3: That week, and it happened to be sitting on a book shelf. Oh when was it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I picked it up to read it and ended up taking it with me on the plane home. And that was the first time I'd come into contact with distant stuff.
Speaker 1: Well fair enough, but unfortunately we're over at a time, and I want to thank everybody for calling in and absolutely at all times, I want you to know that I am merely o'ceelly. All of you are. Indeed the effect the Age of Transitions begins after a short break here on ocelly dot com radio. And let us know if you want us to do other nights for calling shows as soon as you can, either by email info at o'helli dot com, blindjfk researcher at gmail dot com, message me on Twitter. Don't do it on Facebook because I'm locked out my account. Message Bpete if you can find them. Whatever, let us know what you want us to do with the call in nights, and that's what we'll do on o'chelly dot com Radio. Like I said, stick around. Aaron Franz in the Age of Transitions is up next