Speaker 1: Like comments and subscribe.
Speaker 2: I'd say, do you really have about that?
Speaker 3: I love benjermin Benjamin Benjamin, and Yahoo is a very fair prime minister that treats everyone very fairly.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to go to Israel and kiss the HM. I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't do that.
Speaker 1: Sorry, get her, get her.
Speaker 4: We are watching unbelievable live pictures outside Norton Hospital in Kentucky. A man named Mitch McConnell is rolling downhill on what appears to be an unattended hospital bed. Medical staff are desperately trying to catch him, and they're still.
Speaker 1: Not close enough.
Speaker 4: This crowd cannot believe what they're seeing.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday night. It is hunty, my dudes, and I am very excited for a wonderful show full of coping and seething by some of our favorites. And I use that term very loosely. Around here, we've got global conflicts igniting on rats with clubs. We've got Florida drug pimps and their arsenal's getting confiscated. We've got ambient arms winning contracts. We'll see about that. SBA announcing a new pistol brace in twenty twenty six, where we have three SBRs. Okay, fair enough, you know, we have people crashing out. We've got O site in the same way as SBA making an MOS dedicated site after the MOS has been discontinued, which it's like, you know, they were probably developing it for a while and then they saw the announcement of the Gen six and they were like, damn, damn, well, we're going to release this thing anyways, okay, and hope it does well. And then we've got Autocreek Labs with a new light or sorry, Prety even slipped there with a new suppressor, and then Cloud Defensive is updating their TOS or something like that. And then we've got we've got to face the hard truth, ladies and gentlemen, it's time for me to get a job. Okay, It's sad that it had to happen at thirty years old. I'm pretty much resigned to the fact that I'm gonna have to get a real job. And so I've picked out a couple. We're really one that I'm really interested in that I think will make for an interesting change of career path later on, and I want to. I'm very excited to show you guys the new job that I've applied for, hoping I get it. Fingers crossed. Okay, ladies and gentlemen. But before we get into that, Richard, how's your.
Speaker 5: Night going good? Good? Does that mean I get to take over the stream? Now? You take over normal life?
Speaker 1: And so if if okay, this is gonna bite me in the button a second. But if I get the job, yes, I will handle over the channel in its entirety to you.
Speaker 5: Guys. You heard it, I.
Speaker 1: Will legally transfer ownership to Richard James Cranium, and I will I will leave the Internet forever if I get this new job now, I will. I will say that it's a long shot. Okay, but I put in my resume. I'm throwing my hat in the ring, so to speak. Don't think it's gonna happen, though, don't think it's gonna happen. Hey, ol, Richard John for fear or no, that job's not open yet. Okay, not open yet as far as I'm aware, not president. Well, let's check in on our friends on the other side of the world. Show we well, kind of in the middle of the world. I suppose tough but fair or tough but moral. How Israel phone to terrorist and offered to kill him without touching his family and he took the deal. Now, this is a headline that was floating around, and it's it's kind of a crazy headline when you get down into it. It's like, hey, you know, we're the good guys, right if you look throughout the history books and you figure out that the good guys won every time somehow, But anyways, these are the good guys and saying, hey, you know what if we just you know, kill you, we won't have to kill, murder, torture, rape your family, your wife and children, So maybe you should just give yourself up. Tough but moral, very very interesting, very semitic coded headline. Now the description is even worse. The idef could have blown his wife and family apart, but didn't want to if they could avoid it. They literally called him, who does that? Only one of the most moral militaries in history. Okay, all right, that's a interesting take there. I suppose you know, you could, you could do the whole not murdering his family and kids in front of him. I mean that it was always on the table. Surprisingly In fact, I would say. Most other militaries try and do that from the get go. It's kind of like the standard in terms of modern warfare. Okay, but yeah, thanks, I guess yes or not, it's like you're welcome, I guess. I mean, maybe this is an improvement for the IDEA, so maybe they're moving in the right direction. But most moral is crazy. Now, it is important to remember that when the IDEF claims to be the most moral army in the world, they're correct according to their own moral system, which is, like, you know, not the same as everybody else's. It's a little bit different. Couple little small differences in there, a couple of little tiny changes in there that just makes things look a little different. Okay. Now in other world news, Okay, as promised, things are totally heating up. We've got the greatest naval battle of the past fifty years, Chinese and Philippine and navy and coast guard forces. I love that. This is the Philippine Navy here. Let me blow it up, you guys. You guys can see it a little better. Shoot where did it go? I think I have the clip I downloaded them also, I bet or have it there.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 1: There. We go okay, here is the oast Guard, you know, very advanced, very technologically savvy. Here anyways, the greatest naval battle of the last fifty years. Chinese and Philippine Navy coast Guard forces fought fiercely with rubber boats and paddles and oars earlier this week near the disputed second Thomas Scholl in the West Philippines South China Sea fight or don't over the nine dash line accordingly. Now, what's really funny about this is China has done you know, the whole melee fighting with a couple of their neighbors, right, Because wasn't it China and Pakistan not too long ago that were, you know, having border conflicts where they just basically agreed to hit each each other over the head with like clubs and stuff.
Speaker 5: That's been ongoing for quite a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean, it's it's something I guess honestly, it seems more like just blowing off steam because I mean, obviously like they're not they're not trying to even kill each other. They're just like I'm gonna hit you, Oh, you're gonna hit me back, and then we'll we'll leave, you know, because it's they can't actually accomplish anything. There's no possibility of resolution here. These guys are just kind of blowing off steam and trying to like one up the other guys. You know, it's like a it's a matter of pride more than actually accomplishing something anyway. So, yeah, conflicts around the world getting out of hand, some would say, going absolutely crazy. Now checking in on our neck of the woods, Florida. Following a tip, FDC's circuit six Pinela's South Sotech officers joined forces with Saint Petersburg Police Department to conduct a planned search recovering firearms, illegal narcotics, and cash, resulting in the offenders arrest. The success of this operation highlights how FDC's probation and parole officers are making an impact across Florida and keeping our communities safe. Now, of course that's their spin on it. But what we're actually interested in is the arsenal. I think that's a word one could use when going over the eclectic supply of firearms. So, Richard, what shotgun is that?
Speaker 5: I believe that's going to be a Remington.
Speaker 1: Let me see, is that a Remington? We have a Remington hunting shotgun?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Probably fine probably works in terms of our ars. We have a Smith and Wesson sport one maybe, although it has a fluted barrel which a panther.
Speaker 5: No, I think this is probably going to be look at the forward assist, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wonky, but I don't know if that's just aftermarket or what. Because it also has like the Ergo rubber grip on it. It's something. But then, of course what people are probably most drawn to is a specific rifle here in the middle, which is like worse than a bear creek arsenal. So we've got a huge stainless steel barrel, We've got a short key mood, red anidized handguard, the red anidized dust cover, grip safety castle, nut and plate buffer, tube charging handle, forward assist, takedown pins just a and of course an MFT stock. Of course it has an MFT stock on it with no sites. In fact, it is ironic. I suppose that the only thing that has a site is one of his ar tens. Now, if I'm looking at this correctly, I believe this is a Sig seven sixteen, which is actually like pretty decent as far as a relatively inexpensive ar ten goes. And it does appear to have some sort of glass on it. I'm not sure if it's quality. Maybe that's an Errow precision mount. I'm not entirely sure. From this image. It does have the famed grip pod, however, very nice grip pod, and then some sort of hunting rifle of unknown origin. Now, if you look at the top here, what you might have also seen is a chrome desert eagle. Like, that's pretty grippy. If you have a solid hard chrome desert eagle, you know that probably goes hard. Right, if you don't know what you're looking at. You got a mac ten. What are these cranks? No, what do they call them? Draco's whatever it is, I don't know. AKA people are weird. A glock probably in forty. Obviously it has the rubber grips on it. He got his magnum, his carry piece. And then I don't know what this magazine here is on the bottom right. Do you see this one, Richard?
Speaker 5: I think that's for the ar ten.
Speaker 1: But when I look at it, like, because that's the ar Ten magwell that maybe it's just the perspective of the camera warping things. Like maybe it's just like a really wide ingle lens. So it's warping everything at the edges. But that looks bigger than three oh eight because it's sitting next to seven sixt two by thirty nine. That's three eight. That looks huge. That's humongous. And then of course you got a selection of Magpole thirties and forties and a few magazines for everything else. Oh and also a cutlass by the way, don't don't forget the cutlass here. Very very nice edition there. And what is funny is that the ammunition looks to be six or seven shotgun shells and may maybe a magazine's worth five five six and seven six two combined. Maybe maybe it is, probably not, though, but he's got he's got the clipposines, right, he's got the clipposine for his glock, for his ak and for you know, maybe that is for the the six seven sixteen, But if that is the Magpole three to eight drums, I do not see those very often. I hope it works for you, bro. Yeah, but what a nice collection of firearms. It is nice that the only thing that has sights on them are the two three O eights and bigger technically the sports one or whatever it is, has iron sights on it, so that's also usable. But what a wonderful collection. I don't know about you, but I feel much safer now that these are off the streets.
Speaker 5: That that in and I is read that's lethal.
Speaker 1: It is very gross, that's what it is. Although I always say, you know, like, oh, these people don't even have optics on them. It's not like they use them. You know. It's like even if it had a you know, an AIM point two and an enngall out front, it's like it's not like they'd use them. So who cares whether it has sights on it or not. It's really just about vibes, you know. It's a vibes based shootout. Really where do the bullets go? And it's kind of just a vibe kind of just feel it out. Also very ostentatious bed covering. That is true for people pointing out the red everywhere.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: Very passionate man, I'm sure. Anyways, speaking of passionate men, we have Brandon FDW over here on X talking about ambient arms, which is the magical cooling flow through suppressor design that is definitely not just drawing in ambient air through an outer shell and reducing its internal volume. It's definitely doing a lot of other really really cool things, even though their designer got really upset at one of the suppressor engineers when he was talking to him at chat show. But I'm sure it's not all snake oil anyways. So Ambient Arms they came out with their seven six' TWOTER lr suppressor today and stated that the military came to them with requirements to pour the can to maintain precision over a higher round count and not induce mirage and also flash. Depression it was validated by The Army Research. Lab, NOW i don't know if any of that stuff is. TRUE i haven't seen any official documentation on, it as kind of just a rumor from one of the rumor mills that is usually pretty good about the information that gets put. Out, HOWEVER i will say that while The Ambient arms suppressor does seem a little bit like snake oil in terms of like overall sound, reduction because they claim it's like fifteen decibels better than like a traditional flow through, can which on its face seems pretty ridiculous considering you have less internal volume because of course you have the outer venturi, thingamagig that's just an outer, shell it's not actually doing anything in terms of, suppressing but when it comes to running, cooler they do appear to actually run. Cooler, so especially for a bolt gun or for something that's going to have a much lower rate of, fire if you can reduce, mirage like say your mirage point on a standard high backed pressure can or even flow through can is like ten. Rounds if you can take that out to thirty rounds well in A dmr or a long range precision, application that's actually super, helpful right because you're putting off that, mirage you're putting off that, glare you're putting off that barrier a significant, portion and allowing you to get kind of full utilization of your gun for a lot. Longer, now there's other ways to get around that with suppressor, covers whether it's the fabric types or like the carbon fiber types or whatever else it might. Be but of, course if you can just keep the suppressor cooler in the first, place maybe that is where the ambient, technology the ambient suppressors actually, shine not in terms of overall sound, reduction but in terms of a combo of sound reduct low back, pressure keeping the suppressor cool and getting rid Of, mirage probably one of the suppressors strong, suits because as far As i'm aware right, now on the, market it's really the only one that has this sort of exterior cooling venting technology that is designed to actually keep the outer shell of the suppressor. Cooler oh, Yeah i'm sure it makes a huge, difference especially FOR prs, guys or for just A dmr application where you're not necessarily using it in a high volume application where maximum sound suppression is your, goal but a mix of sound, suppression flash, suppression low back, pressure, YadA, YadA, YadA while keeping the outer shell cooler could be a really good, thing especially in thirty col, right whether it's for three, away whether it's for three Hundred norma, mag whether it's for six or five creed, more you, know any of these other calibers that are more oriented towards A dmr style, application definitely makes. Sense red Right hand, SAYS i still want them to send me. ONE i don't know if they're shipping right, now BECAUSE i think they again THE xo seven six two l rs launched, today SO i don't know if they're shipping, yet But i'm sure you can pick one up for like fifteen hundred because they're rather. Expensive they are not cheap. Cans Mister newman says this silencer is great for bolt, guns And i've been saying that the whole. Time, WELL i, Agree, okay the thirty col version of it makes a lot more sense than the five to five six version of, it because it's like the five to five to six version is still going to get very hot because you, know they always. Do like The, oh you can shoot thirty rounds and it will maintain you, know a lower heat signature or a lower. Temperature you can still grab it after thirty rounds and it's, like well that's nice and. All BUT i shoot like three hundred rounds at a, time you, know for a range day or a training. Session so it's cool that it is, cooler right than the competition in some, circumstances but it still isn't to make that much of a difference to. Me If i'm shooting a very high volume of. Fire NOW i would be interested in seeing the delta between, like you, know after an hour long range session of like three hundred, rounds let's, say and it's at like a traditional cans at like eight hundred degrees or seven hundred degrees and this one's sitting at five hundred right. Now that is a pretty big delta if. True So i'd like to see. That i'd like to see real third party testing in a bunch of different, environments in a bunch of different, times and like over a more realistic scenario than just a thirty round mag. Dump what the actual temperature delta, is because at some point the heat is just going to soak up and it's going to just be at its like. Maximum there's there's whatever the technological term for it, is or the technical term for it. Is when the material has you, know held as much heat energy as it, can if there's if there's any real difference over a long period of. Time all, right hell shalome Starfish. Prime hope you're doing well out there. Anyway that is the new new new From Ambient. Arms hope it works. Good it's still very very. Expensive now talking about the new New, OKAY sb tactical says, today brace. Yourself. NOW i don't know about, You, richard BUT i feel like THE sba three was really all you ever needed in terms of a Brace like it's pretty. Good it's basically just a stock AND i know, that like obviously that's you, know you don't want to tell THE atf that it's actually just a, stock but spoiler, alert that's how everyone uses it is just as a. Stock and THE sba, three, yeah it's like a little floppy on the, bottom but essentially when you're actually shooting, it it is just a. Stock like it just, works it does a good. Job and then you have THE sba four and it's, like, well some people like it more because it's comfier and it's gotten more surface, area but it's a little bit. Floppier so some people are, LIKE i like THE sba three over THE sba. Four THE sba, five WHICH i have somewhere around. HERE i think it's actually on The mark. One it's my only pistoled. Gun that's like, FINE i think it's. GOOD i don't think you need to change. ANYTHING i thought THE sba five was really, Good so it's, like, yeah THE sba, three WHICH i find is just, adequate THE sba four is you, know some people like, it some people, don't and THE sba five is like better than both of. Them but again it's, like why are we still updating? These it's twenty twenty, six and this seems like the wrong you, know the wrong era to be pushing new brace technology for ars when that's kind of gonna go, AWAY i would guess in the next ten. Years, yeah, Yeah. SEE i, PERSONALLY i think THE sba five is like. Perfect it does all the. Things it's, comfortable it's got a cheek, well it's, adjustable it's, lightweight it's GOT. QDs it's, LIKE sba five is pretty darn. Good and then they show you THE sba six seven twenty, seven twenty. Six and also something THAT i have to say is that companies need to stop doing. This i'm actually now. Annoyed, Okay keltech did, it, well everybody does. It you, know they're, like, hey here's a teaser for our. Teaser here's our announcement for an announcement that will come at some point in the. Future, Right so Like celtech did it with the new pistol that is launching in two days On. Friday these guys are saying seven twenty, seven, like it's just a. Brace you don't actually need to tease the market with. This this is not a, movie this Isn't. Hollywood you can just drop what it is and give us a launch date and we'll be fine with. It, okay you don't need to do this hYP hype beast marketing nonsense that is creeping into every facet of our. Lives just announce the product and drop. It but, listen if you're just looking at, IT sba, six it looks a lot like THE sba five minus the triangle. Portion it looks like it has a big rubber pad on the, bottom probably still has. Duds it looks like it's still. ADJUSTABLE i JUST i don't get the point when we already have THE sba, five which again is a pretty damn good STOCK i mean, brace it's really, good you. Know but again it's, like this isn't, novel this isn't, new this isn't. Interesting it's just probably a slightly UPDATED sba. Five, like, honestly it looks exactly like THE sba. Five but if you cut out the little triangle section here, right the connective tissue between the actual stock or shouldering portion of it and the body, itself you, know it looks very like you just that's all they did was just get rid of the connective tissue. There, yeah. Exactly it looks like a minimalist. Brace but, again it's it's twenty twenty. SIX i. DON'T i only have one. Pistol you, know everything else IS sbr at this point in. TIME i know that that's not you, know the way that everybody likes to run. It but there's so many good pistol braces out there already from YOURSELF sba THAT i don't really think you need to be updating it at. All AND i. DON'T i. CAN'T i don't think sales can be that, hot right AM i, crazy sales have got to be hurt just by one it's The trump slump two point, zero but also just with free, SBRs like there's obviously a lot higher demand FOR sbr which is going to eat into some of the demand for pistol, braces right, yeah, YEAH i, mean who. Cares it's, Like i'm not. Particular but THE sba THREE i think. Fine THE sba four is like also, fine it's it's, well, wait what do you dislike about THE sba?
Speaker 5: Four the the little pieces might as well not even be. There they just they. COLLAPSE i, DON'T i don't.
Speaker 1: Know Maybe i'm just not too complaining about MY sba fours That i've, Used BUT i mean to, ME i thought it was, fine. Comfy it's more rubbery and plastic or, sorry it's more rubbery than plastic y, right. Yeah and THEN sba FIVES i think are like basically, Perfect like they don't do anything other than a. Stock like THE sba five is so good on the mark one even IF I sbrd, it LIKE i wouldn't immediately get rid of, it, like, OH i gotta get rid of. This this is so. Bad you, KNOW i got to put a regular you, know sot mod stock on it or whatever it, is or a MAGPOLE. Dt it's, like, no it's, fine it doesn't bug. Me it just. Works people like in the. Tailhook the tailhook is the one That i've never gotten because it's like really hard and plastic and has very little surface area on the, back whereas THE sba, three four and five both have a lot of surface area on the, back so they're more like a traditional. Stock But i'm not one for minimalist, stuff you, Know i've never needed AN mft or any of those other super minimalist. STOCKS i think those are all kind of. Bunk but, AGAIN i hate the teaser trailer aspect of it. All it's like you can just launch a. Product its braces have been out for over a decade. Now we don't need to be doing a hype beast to launch trailer for what is essentially a updated version of what's already on the. Market just release the, product, like just give us, photos give it to your favorite influencers and they'll talk about how good it. Is, REALLY i think MOST sba, SALES sba tactical sales go through you, know retail part, partners you, know so like anyone that sells a complete pistol quote UNQUOTE sp tactical will be, like, hey here's THE sba. Six SO i don't even think you need to market it to. US i don't think individual sales are the bulk OF sba, tacticals you, know brace. Sales it's two other retail, partners not to, us if that makes. Sense we we buy the, products, yes at the end of the, day but the products themselves go to like you, know, Uh smith And wesson Or ruger or anybody that sells a complete pistol package right from the, factory all, right one hundred.
Speaker 5: Percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah Irish spartan says A sp tacticle sales are heavier on complete guns one hundred percent one, percent probably like two to one or three to. One all, right well this this will be just a short little. Update somebody is very upset at, me and that Is Tasker. Network every TIME i talk About Tasker, network he gets very. Upset Tater networks call. HIM i know that there's like some drama with him and how he got his start and, whatnot BUT i don't really care about any of. That he just gets so upset ANYTIME i talk about him or any of his articles or clips or stupid things that he said in the, past and the allegations that he said against, me like That i'm colluding with other companies to take down The mark one in lieu of the high car. Contract just absolutely Retarded asonine takes on his on his. Part BUT i think this is. FUNNY i think this makes me look way. Better. DUDE i love the McDonald's. Outfit that is my favorite template to use for the focus. Clips thumbnails you Have mike in the, background given The roman with the BASED i think that is very. Funny SO i, mean to, me this is just like a perfect amalgamation of my thumbnails and what you can get in my. Videos but is he's called me you retarded deep, shit not very, nice beating a dead horse to feign, relevance which is quite fun because if you go over to his, PAGE i think he has let's, see twenty two thousand, followers one hundred and thirty nine. Likes ah ouch ooh ow rough dude ouch one hundred and thirty nine, likes twenty two thousand. Followers comments are limited on every, post ah, Bro, like if you're that, sensitive maybe you just shouldn't be, online like limiting comments on your, posts just all of them by default because you're because people say mean words to. You ah, cringe very, cringe. Tasker but, anyways congratulations. Tasker you're still gonna be in my upcoming video That i'm working. On, Okay i'm scripting it, Now so get ready, boy get ready, Boy you're gonna be featured boy. PROMINENTLY i should, say you're gonna like, It you're gonna love. It, okay crash out harder next? Time? Please is this guy trying to get us to give him? Views very. POSSIBLE i don't. Know he just seems really upset ANYTIME i talk about. Him, Listen, okay you could you didn't have to update your. Article you didn't have to go on that. Diatribe but you, did and now we're here fun FOR Us Light sport says he's still tell me first to go about, thinks well he didn't any you, know glass houses and all of. That, anyways let's talk about something else that's also, irrelevant also, outdated also ugly and. Retarded we GOT O site coming out with a direct mounted optic for the GLOCK mos. System, now of, course the timing probably couldn't be. Worse The GLOCK mos system has been discontinued outside Of mill and L e sales about five months. Ago now that being, said of, course you can still FIND mos g new at your local gun store and other. Places i'm sure and there are you know probably what IF i had to guess five million of them in The United, States so there's still like a huge backlog or just market supply OF mos styled. Handguns SO O site is doing the thing THAT i think so, far there's been a couple other optic companies that have done. IT i want to, Say gideon has a direct MOUNT mos. Option, yeah so maybe Just gideon holl Of sun and NOW O. Site, now THE O site decided to go a bit of a different, route so you can see it is very very low on the. Slide it's also has a very heavy rear, bias as just a gun guy, says kind of looks like a spoiler on the. Car but they decided to go with a top mounted. Emitter now most companies use a bottom, emitter which you, know you guys can argue the the positives and negatives of being a top or being a bottom when it comes to an, Emitter i'll let you guys be the judge of. That, however to, me it just looks very ugly and it's, also you, know five months too. Late i'm sure they'll still sell relatively well for people out there who have moss and just either having bought A holos ON scs or whatever The gideon option. Is and, uh you, know are looking to upgrade upgrade in quotation marks to AN o. Site so you can see some more pictures of it. Here it has the top mounted windage and elevation because the emitter is actually up here in the top of the. Housing and, boy oh, boy is that hole thick on. Top and that's the problem with top mounted, emitters as we'll get into. NOW i have used other optics that have top mounted, emitters and they all basically look like. This you have a you, know almost a half inch of aluminum up top because, well the you, know in some, cases the battery or the elevation in the, windage the, amitner all the electronics have to be in the, top which is why it's so. Thick the advantage of that is that it pushes the window lower so that as you can see here with this handy dandy, picture the factory glock sites which aren't particularly good co witness through the. Window, now in my, OPINION i actually don't really like that unless it's for some uber tactical duty defend your life, gun because if you have a small, WINDOW i actually don't really want it cluttered up with iron. Sights, again that's for just on the, range normal shooting, purposes, right stuff LIKE i DO nerd competition. TESTING i actually don't really want iron sights in the. Window if it's your concealed carry gun or your you, know bedside gun or anything else that you know you're actually betting your life on, it maybe then your argument for backup iron sights is. Valid if you give you a little bit of peace of, mind that's all well and good again for me, Personally i'd actually just rather have more of the, window especially when it has a small window to begin. With so gun. Slaps of all the red Dots i've, seen this is definitely one of. Them very. True now we got red dots with. Mullets, yeah it does have a weird look to, it doesn't it that weird weird rear word? Bias good idea. Sham it's A o site and Not hollisun or someone. Else cool, Again hollison already has an Ses co at. Home what the dot? Doing THE dvd style battery tray is so? Good, WELL i mean it's the same one That hollisun uses a lot of times with their side loaded battery, tray which most of the TIME i just see people complaining about. Honestly but here is the actual update and video on it from glock. Store going over what the new dot? Is can we refresh the? Page we'll start at the. Beginning.
Speaker 6: Shoot optics on the market have the laser diode on the bottom projecting. Up this one is on the top projecting down a couple of things.
Speaker 5: There what?
Speaker 6: Happens, okay so the projects down and the glass is on the front tilted slanted, downward and that prevents any glare that you would see from the sun or lights or something else getting into your. Optic it's pretty, phenomenal really.
Speaker 1: Is, now that's partially. True so a lot of the times when you have a forward elevated light, source you, know like the, sun usually when you're, outdoors the sun is up high and it's glaring down on the. Emitter that's what actually causes the reflection in your. Glass, now it's not the same in every, optic depending on the way that you place the. Emitter, Right so like on holl Of sun red, dots the emitters on the bottom for their like ro. Series, however if you look at the SIGRed, dots they're actually on the, side so they're mounted at like a really weird. Angle again talking about the rifle, dots not the pistol. Dots, however it's the same thing is true for top mounted. Emitters it's just the direction of light is. Different so for, instance now if you have a top mounted emitter and you have a low angle light source coming in this, way you're going to get some form of. Glare so think about like if you're outside and it's dark out and you're raising your gun, here and there's like, Cars cars is going to be a low angle light source that is actually going to cause some sort of. Glare so you're not removing the, glare you're just changing how it. Appears so instead of from the sun or some sort of elevated light, source it's going to be from a low angle light. Source, now so again there's no real way to get rid of it unless you're using some really weird geometry or coating or a different emitting style rather than AN led based. Emitter but, again it's just going to change where the glare, appears not the glare.
Speaker 6: Itself the o site se mos is a solid piece of glass and it's basically projecting from the, top so it's not a. Reflex it's actually a spheric, goal which means that it's really just projecting into that single piece of. Glass so what we're, noticing, okay just by looking at these things is the dot or the circle dot inside the site se is much crisper than.
Speaker 1: The holosome and the fact that it has a, maybe but again that just has to do with the. Lenses SO i don't remember if THE scs has an asopheric. Lens usually, speaking an asopheric lens is a little more, expensive it's a little higher, quality so, yes it will allow the dot to present. Better that is going to depend on your eyes and if you have an, astigmatism you know between mild and severe because like most of, us stigmatisms are on a.
Speaker 6: Spectrum, right battery well ensure that it works wherever you, are so whether it's nighttime or whether it's, daytime or whether it's been in your pocket for a long time or been in your bag for a long, time when you pick it, up it's going to. Work so most optics on the market have the well.
Speaker 1: New OSITE mos is direct mount CLOSED mos optic with an asypheric. Lens watch our latest YouTube video for all the. DETAILS i suppose that aspect of it is interesting BECAUSE i think it is the only ENCLOSED mos emitter option on the market right because the hallisun scs, forms which is a mouthful of, acronyms is open, emitter AND i believe The gideon option For sorry for glock mos is also open, Emitter so this is closed, emitter which some people are certainly going to. Like, however if you're AN mos, fanboy and you really want a direct amount optic to it without a, Plate, WELL i feel like you probably already have a hollow SUN scs for. It DO i see people dropping the scs to throw on AN o? Site maybe some of, them BUT i still don't think that's going to be a huge market for. Them it'll probably sell well. ENOUGH i THINK o site has enough, influence there's enough market presence to push enough optics to be moderately. Successful but if this had come out like a year, ago, now that's would probably be too fast FOR o. Site but if this had come out a year, ago probably would have had a lot more hype behind it and had a lot more potential in terms of. Sales, Right, well the, THING i don't know if it's necessarily tall af but you have to remember that the body has to go. Somewhere so whether it's on the bottom and that's where you know the, battery windage elevation emitter, is or it's on the, top it's got to go. Somewhere and so for THE o SITE SEMs whatever they're calling, it all of that stuff is up, top, right so you actually have the battery on the, Bottom which is interesting Because i've seen other ones do the battery on the top since it's already so, thick and you have wootage elevation emitter all up. Top, now there are other options that have been on the market for a long long time that have already had a top mounted. Emitter this is an optic THAT i THINK i have a video on this channel or maybe it's on the Gun Dot deals, channel BUT i have it on The BRITTIAN rfx forty. Five and there are like twelve different versions of this optic floating. Around. Now this of course is not a direct AMOUNT, mos which is a selling point of the NEW o. Site But i'm just using this to show you, that, yes there have been you, know top mounted emitter pistol dots out for a long. Time and AGAIN i Think britian makes, One gideon makes, one and all the other addaball whatever they call, it you, KNOW i think they call theirs like the ard and other red.
Speaker 6: Dot you.
Speaker 1: Know just there's a bunch of people that use this exact, design which is a top mounted emitter for an acro style red, dot which again doesn't get rid of the, glare it just changes where the glare comes, from if that makes. Sense, yes diner. MPs, again it's it's been around for a long. Time it's not necessarily that. Novel so you have again you instead of the front glass being angled, back it's angled forward because the emitter is in a different, location so everything kind of has to be. Flipped and with THE rfx forty five you still have that super thick top, hole but you also have the, battery, wind the elevation and emitter up. There so, yeah that's kind of my takeaway on The BARRIDIAN rfx forty. Five like the body is really. Tough it's a green, dot WHICH i don't. PREFER i think it's five them, away which is also like not my favorite for a small, window but it's, fine it's. Serviceable the problem with these red dots is that they're really. Expensive they're like four hundred, credits which for a varidian is. Insane when you're one hundred dollars more expensive than a hollow, sun than a lot of hollow, suns it's like you're too expensive for what you, are way too expensive for what you. Are all, Right, honestly they're probably pretty darn close to AN MPs in terms of, price because what's then MPs go for now like four, fifty so these are sitting at like four. Hundred not a compelling buy in twenty twenty. Six but speaking of compelling buys in twenty twenty, SIX i know a lot of you guys out there love The Otter Creek LABS ocm. Five THE ocm five is an overbore suppressor A, lah The mark twelve, allah The gordy a, lah the anything that has a big honk and can on the end of your, gun but you don't want it to be too, long so you have it over more, overboard just meaning that there is a portion of the suppressor that is actually over the barrel. Itself so THE ocm six is their new updated version of it THAT i think launched. Today, NOW i actually talked Two Outter Creek labs today to get them to come on the, podcast AND i don't think they can make this week, count BUT i think we are tentatively scheduled For monday of next. Week so Next monday we should Have Otter Creek labs on the. Show, now THE ocm, six if you guys are not promolar with THE ocm five again long, overbore but this is the new verse of it with A tatam tis a six millimeter, bore so you can run you, know six creed six arc six'. Five, grandel no don't, do that but you know you can run your six milimeter cartridges through it. As well this version, is lighter lower, back pressure and just, MORE gooder i suppose than THE older. Ocm, five okay SO the ocm six is a SIX MILIMETER ops a. Pattern SUPPRESSOR now ops is a certain type of barrel that has a certain, collar dimension so you can use it with that overbore. Mounting system constructed out of titanium. And incanal it is a second generation to the VERY successful. Ocm five by making the inner core of the suppressor DMLS three d, printed incanal but keeping the outer tube housing machine, to titanium we were able to make it light. But strong compared to THE original OPS twelve, am FIVE the ocm six is twenty four, percent lighter so five. Ounces lighter so that is again a titanium shroud around a inknal internal geometry, that's printed so again. Five ounces these are. Big cans these are big. Heavy cans they. Just are there's no way, around it even though they are over the, bore suppressors and so they're, you know they BALANCE better i suppose you could, say right just because they are not quite as, far out so they pull that weight a little. Bit back they're still big. And heavy counts cans shaving five ounces not. Too bad the biggest improvement to THE new ocm six is. Back, pressure HISTORICALLY the aem five AND the ocm five are very very quiet suppressors at, the muzzle with one drawback that being. Back PRESSURE the ocm six sacrifices a little of the muzzle suppression to gain shooters ear suppression and back. Pressure performance what does that? Mean exactly let's say you were standing ten feet away from somebody SHOOTING in ocm SIX versus. Ocm five ten, feet AWAY the ocm five is going to, sound quieter but to the person shooting, the GUN the ocm six is going to chound sound quieter because it has less. Port POP the ocm six is all about making the shooters experience, more enjoyable both in terms of sound and. Gas management because of the, new bore you are no longer limited to just five. Five six you can use any six millimeters round in the suppressor six ARC six dash or six three two Forty, three winchester. Et cetera so you do have a lot more versatility in terms. Of calibers all your old mounts will work. Just fine, and, yeah, YadA. YadA YadA so the purpose of, this can as you can see from the events at the end, on screen, is, that yeah you're gonna get less. Back pressure you have an INTERNAL three d printed architecture that is low, through esque so you get a lot less. Back pressure you get less noise at the, shooter's EAR which i personally find way, more important Right because i'm the one shooting, The GUN so i actually don't really care how loud it is other places to other people. AROUND me i want it to be quiet, for me, You Know like i'm buying, These suppressors i'm shooting these suppressors to save my, hearing right to. Protect me, You know i'm not actually in COMBAT where i need to like reduce my signature so that somebody two hundred and forty one yards away around a building can't pinpoint. My location, You know i'm just shooting on a, flat RANGE and i just want it quieter. For ME and i would also like to eat less toxic, gases, personally right. You know so, for me it's like this is just a, win win make it quieter at, my ear, the shooter the guy who's paying for, the thing and give me less gas back to. The face, thank you. Thank you, All right so we also have some few science data here to, go over and this is kind of what he was talking. About there so if you look at THE older, ocm five it has a muzzle reduction rating of forty two, point five which is, really high really, really good but an ear of seventeen, point five which is not, very good, not terrible but again just not. Very GOOD the ocm six has a much lower overall suppressor rating of thirty four. Point, one right so you go forty two point six on the high back pressure can all the way down to thirty four, point one which is kind of like middle of, THE road, i suppose but your ear actually goes up to twenty two point seven because you have less of that back pressure coming, At you you have reduced, bolt velocity you have reduced port pop the way that that sound comes back at you in a less. Violent nature it is actually quieter at the, shooter's ear which again to, me personally IS what i actually. Care about so why people complain about Like a flow five FIVE six k because of it it's a. Loud can it might be loud if you're standing away, from it but if you look at the in ear suppression of something Like a hucks, flow can it's actually. Really good so let me see real FAST if i can just pull up the in, ear rankings because that is here. We go so let's go shooting ear and go five five Six On peuce science's websites show You what i'm. Talking ABOUT so I also i want five. Five six, of course supersonic five Five six so one of the best is going to be Stealth additive tisha maxim Defense and Hucks works flow five five six titanium and the five FIVE. Six k they're all within one point of. Each, Other right so even though, you think, oh wow these are really, loud cans Like the flow five FIVE six k is super loud to, other, people again not really relevant to Me when i'm shooting by myself ninety nine percent of, the, time Right so i'm shooting. For me i'm shooting for my own. Hearing reduction so having a quiet can at my ear is very important if you're trying to reduce your signature FOR some op four right where you're actually, trying to, you know quote unquote go to war against. Somebody else maybe that's something that's much more important. To you but for, ME personally i want no back pressure and reduced noise at my ear to save. My hearing right makes sense. To me, and also, of course, you know getting less gas to the gas to the face is quite. NICE personally, i mean maybe the fact that it has a six milimeter bore is exciting to some. Of you if you want to use it on like a six, arc gun like a shorty six arc with an overbor, suppressor like that's kind. Of cool if you want to use it on like a six creed or, you know some of the other oddball calibers, Out there i'm sure it would work. Just fine titanium shroud, in canel inner diameter, or sorry inner core of, baffle stack whatever. It is so it's a good blend of lightweight. And durability NOW when i, say lightweight it's. Not lightweight the total weight is still sixteen ounces with a nine ounce cant nine ounce can which is not. TOO terrible i Think MY, whitebread Rdm The Restricted development model which is like the heavy hard use can is like about that. Without amount, so OVERALL the ocm six is about as heavy as a WHITE. Bread rdm and, you know reduced back pressure six, milimeter, bore, YadA, YadA YadA reduced back pressure. Good thing better at, the shooters you're also a good thing and also just getting. You know the problem with a lot of traditionally baffled cams is the fact that they just suck to actually be behind and to suck to actually shoot in terms of one being actually louder to, the shooter quieter to everyone else. Around you so it's less impressive in, That respect but just gas to the, Face sucks so flow through cans Are all i'll be using. Going forward i'm glad THAT the ocm six is kind of a update in, that regard so, all right. COOL concept i need a three TO eight ar design specifically around the am fivedash, THIRTY yeah, I mean i'm SURE the ocm six will also come out with a thirty col. Version Eventually uncle ogi in, the chat hope you're doing, well tonight, good sir gotta love these mini. TBIs well, i mean. Suppressors help suppressors help with that sort. Of THING so i would recommend allways. Shooting suppressed now speaking of suppressors or of suppressing, The There, Cloud, DEFENSIVE okay i forgot that they were. Still around we've been covering them for. A year at. This point they had a bunch of their engineers laid off and. Or quit they were taking a year to. Deliver product they launched the epl kind of, even after, you know having back orders and pre orders for months and months. And months they, you know their their management team not doing such a. Good job they've been embroiled in a lot of issues that we've been seeing plague these companies that did not properly forecast For the trump slump two, point zero which we are. Currently, In Right So cloud defensive put up. This post, of course the comments are, still limited, so no YOU and i cannot comment on THERE unless i think they follow us or something. Like That So cloud defensive big changes and even better cloud scroll to. See more, and yes the dreaded white text black on. White text, all right let's. Go ahead change is a constant in the universe and in. Business too now that opening line reads, to me used, up, Egirl, right richard this is like failed relationship. Number four she's taking it out on. Her story, she's posting, you know. Melancholy posting she's, vague posting and, she's like you, know what change is a constant in, the universe just like. In business sometimes you just have to let. Things go. You know, it's like, all right this is a post wall egirl right here for those that want to pink behind, the curtains the. Meat curtains we are in the middle of a massive overhaul Of cloud why because the cloud you want is different than the cloud.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 1: Exists, OUCH wow i mean that's. Brutally honest but. Thank you so we make the needed change, right now and that is something you will. SOON feel i don't want to. Feel it or the better time to market compressed operational. Friction reduced wait what time to market? Compressed period that's, A, Sentence richard are you? Still here what does? That mean time to market compressed or does he mean like? NOT sure i think he means like product announced to actually hitting, the market like time to, market compressed, like shorter, you know pre order to launch or to sail window or to. SHIP window i think that's what. He means time to, market compressed operational, friction REDUCED which i think that sounds like. Firing people operational, friction reduced, customer experience elevated integration. And, synergy yeah this is a bunch, of, CATCHPHRASES dude i would just LIKE. Chat gpt what's a bunch, of random positive SOUNDING words i could slap together here, in short, Punchy sentences and this is what it spits out time to market compressed, operational friction reduced cup's, customer experience, elevated integration. And synergy the benefits are too numerous to. List here it will absolutely take, a minute but it's. Already underway that kind of change is not. Without pain it requires that. We relocate, oh no that's not. Fun again this is like reads like the ethought who got kicked out of her boyfriend's apartment after he caught her cheating. On him that kind of change is not. Without pain it requires that we relocate halfway across. The, country actually that's something we never. Saw coming so we're headed west to our, new manufacturing assembly and. Fulfillment home there is nothing you need. To do good, TO know i wasn't going to do. Anything anyways here are a couple Of, updates however we've systematically been wiping out back orders to take care of people who have already. Ordered lights there may be a few who get caught in, the middle but those lights will arrive on your door. As promise talk to us. As needed. We're. HERE well I wish I Could, cloud DEFENSIVE but i can't even comment On your. Instagram Post. CLAUD defensive i want to talk, to you but you won't let me comment On your. Instagram post nothing says talk to us, as needed like limiting the comments On your. Instagram post where were they before behind the? Iron, CURTAIN yeah i. Guess again just sounds like they got kicked out of. Their warehouse maybe they weren't making payments. On time. All right Our l dash one hundred timeline is still on track for late summer. Early fall it's the End. Of july late summer is like two weeks, from, now dude what are you? Talking about late summer is not very, far away. Good sir we'll update you with the exact timeline once we, have it and we'll email all the customers who pre ordered aka gave us their hard earned money and that's. Still rolling we've got a surprise for you guys on that you'll be, very happy but we can't announce it. Quite, YET dude i Hate that we've got an. Announcement coming you'll, like it but we can't announce the. Announcement yet but when we announce, the announcement there will be an announcement of the announcement that will make all of you very excited about. Our announcement stay tuned for our, next announcement, ALL right i think updates, Like, this dude is, so. Long. Too bro THE fd epl is currently being machined at the same facility our moving trucks are. Headed to. It's sick the machines are also making rain and MCH as i. Type, This okay so they've got a new production facility already up. And rolling they. GIVE true i know that that can take a lot of time to get, set up and, you know, quality control, customer assurance, customer service all that sort of. Fun stuff usually there's a bit of a lag or, A dip so best of luck. On that we anticipate a several, week, pause slash slowdown and shipping timelines due to. This move you, don't say but this is a highly coordinated and. Orchestrated event it's not random and it's. Not, spontaneous okay why did he say? That twice it's not random and it's. Not spontaneous will be like most, people do random.
Speaker 5: And spontaneous.
Speaker 1: We'll Be building Lights out west surprisingly fast once the trucks. GET there a lot of groundwork has been laid for, this already and that's a moment we're looking. Forward, to also one, final note Because the internet Is. The, Internet, hello MATT and i still own one hundred Percent Of. Cloud defensive we did not. Sell it nobody. Bought in we are simply routing. The ship did he mean writing? The ship because being routed is not a. GOOD thing i think you were supposed to say writing, the ship not routing. The SHIP am? I crazy routing the ship is not a. GOOD thing i mean a bit Of a freudian, slip perhaps but that's. Quite funny we are simply routing the ship in the direction it, must go or rooting. The ship maybe they mean rooting the ship. Like directionally we are looking forward to this. New chapter we'll have media on site at our new home and we'll be capturing a lot of. This action we can't wait to bring you guys inside and show you what we're. Doing again very eagirl coded so much more on. The way thanks for the. Continued support you guys make it. All, possible yes your pre orders have kept US Alive aka Sean and Matt will that was. Quite nice this would be an interesting UPDATE if i could. READ true i just had to bully customer service enough to get my light shipped fifteen out of, TEN experience. I bet but can't email back than a month or answer ig. Direct messages, come, On Man joe. Biden truck i've sent three emails about a return over the past, few weeks along with the message, on here and absolutely. No response i've checked my. Spam, folder, remember guys what did the guy say Yes. At lebau where did you say about there's so many? Pages here something about contact us? As needed, oh yeah talk to us. As needed doesn't respond, to emails doesn't respond. To dms, all right we get in the legacy back where y'all move into spare batteries FOR the. Ebl. Flashlight bresno the yearly we're Changing, post, yeah okay, same bullshit. Different. YEAR yeah, I mean i'm sure that the people who are hardcore cloud, defensive fans hardcore fans of their lights that have done the, pre orders done the rigamarole over and over and, over again are rightfully skeptical of. Their Claims leaving indiana and your. Employees behind who that's a good point. As, well yeah a lot of people out of. A job maybe that's what they were talking about when they said reduce industrial friction or whatever, IT was aka leave a bunch of our. Employees behind bring back. The, owl yeah never gonna happen west Across. The pacific you, mean nope random mode? Select, issue yeah of course. Waited. Months yep uh do Cries? In? Indiana tragic we're? Out west where are you? Moving to? Can't? Wait fire this, Guy's, LIKE hey i was hoping and just the uh the, ownership changed which probably be for. The best. Guess y'all y'all could let me down one final time to my grave when, it's time if y'all make it. That, long ah tragic yet not looking too well if the own guys that follow them and are allowed to comment on it are kind of clowning. ON you i wish the best for everyone who bought a cloud. DEFENSIVE light, i hope at least at the end of, the day you get your. Money back, but again when you're buying lights or anything for a, you know offensive or, defensive purpose and you can't get customer service if and when things, go wrong you kind of just wasted. Your. Money bro so THAT'S why i don't recommend anyone buy a, cloud defensive even if you think the performance is, really good because if they continue, to mishandle, you know their, their money, their finances, their employees, their, timelines like they're just not going to be able to take care of care of you in a couple of years when your life, goes, down right it happens. To everything at. Some point they are, ware components they will eventually, go out they will eventually, have issues and if the company doesn't, exist, anymore, well congratulations you have. A paperweight so if, you're, Like no i'm going to depend on this light to, you know do the THING that i needed to do and on the worst day of, my, life well why wouldn't you just go with a company that actually exists and can actually, you know fix Products like surefire Or stream light Or mod light or you know some of the other companies that are out there that are existing and doing things and not vegue Posting on instagram about, you, know hey this time, It's. Different bros. That's true clouds are not very good for defense unless you're an orc and you need them to move in. The, Sunlight right so it. Really, DEPENDS okay i do think it gives a movement buff to. Certain, species now speaking of, certain, species okay we have actually an interesting IDEA which i don't Know if i've ever seen, these before which is for. Position, FRTs Okay harrison gunworks announced for position ar kits coming Soon To. Harrison gunworks now. That's interesting so For position, i'm, guessing okay is going to be, safe fire BURST, and frt which, is like. That's novel that's, Interesting, enough right you have. FOUR positions i don't really see the benefit of burst and fr considering you can already burst WITH, an, frt right so you get a two, round burst a three round BURST. Plus frt, but again you can just do your two or three round bursts. With FRTs and it, sounds like, you know there's an, additional component an, additional seer an additional, you know disconnect or all the fun stuff that you can see on screen here that has a possibility of, Failure, right YEAH as wfa, do says more stuff to. Go wrong SAVE fire frt in three. Twenty mode well that's. Not good that's. Not good save semi in. Full sentence all YOU need, i agree because again you can if it's a three, round burse like you can just do your three round burst WITH an frt and, it's, like oh well THAT one i actually, did four THIS one i accidentally. Did two it's like the effect is basically. The same so new four position ar kids are active development or should be ready for. Production soon uh? To do. That's sick four position straight. Gang syrup for the crowd of people that loves FRTs like, obviously this they're really positive, honor okay unlike the cloud. Defensive post these these fans are actually really excited to get a four. Position selector it's not. My, Thing again i'm not gonna poo poo on you guys. Too much it seems like another way to, you know spend and waste your money in terms of converting, you know hard earned cash to noises and sounds and fire and smoke and all sorts of fun stuff and holes into, you know dead refrigerators and microwaves on, the side of. The road but you, know what. Fair, enough okay you guys, enjoy it you guys have fun, doing it you're excited. For it go, for It, bro okay definitely not. MY thing i will not be picking up a four. POSITION kit i barely use any THREE position. Frt, stuff obviously red, right hand, you know does a lot more stuff in, that genre, so speak whether it be belt feds or ir kids or any other. Fun stuff so FRTs are a lot more applicable to. His genre this is my. Birth, SELECTOR yeah, I mean i don't just if you just train WITH, your frt which, spoiler alert none of these people actually train with. The FRTs if you just train with, your FRTs you should be able to just like, drop doubles triples and quads whenever, you want, you know it should just be like. Muscle memory it should be second nature to you to do what you need to do to put those rounds. On, Target OKAY so i mean, for me it's like complete waste of time, and money if it's, more complex if it's more annoying, to install if it's an additional, failure point which of course it is just not. For, ME dog i don't need a. Fore position some people think, it's novel, it's cool go, for it spend your money how, you want support these guys if. You will so, no problems, all right speaking, of problems this got shared, with me and SO now i have to share it. With you this Is, dog, shot okay and again according to, YouTube TuS i don't recommend anyone go over to this person's channel and dog on them over and try to put a leash on what he can and. CAN'T say i don't recommend you know all, the, things okay any other puns that you guys can, think of go ahead and just put them in the chat right now for my own. Personal enjoyment but we Have dog. Shot Now dog shot seems like a nice enough young fella who has uh, some habits one. Could say but there's just one thing that really stuck out. To me and we're kind of on an ogg kick and og, tist kick if. You will, and man you guys are just never beating, the, allegations OKAY three, d, printers bullpups, og tists, burries like it's just you can't get away, from, it bro you can't get away. From it it just is what, it is, you guys you guys, Like, listen okay when you, guys SAY oh i, love OGS oh i, love bullpups you have to remember that this image is what pops into. My mind, i'm like sure, you, Do buddy, uh, huh yeah you and your buddies, like to, you know get around on all fours after you're done with your, fort sessions and you guys, like to, you know do the stuff with. Your, ogs sure bro heard coming soon to a mosque. Near you. That's funny, that's funny and of course IT'S a. Nato stock. I'm uncomfortable oh. BULL pups i didn't even think, about. That dude is that adds a whole new layer to? Bull? Pups Uh tragic randy reviews it says bullpup people are WORSE than. Ak, folks yes. That's possible it. IS true, i mean, you know IT'S like, ak guys, Pretty degenerate russia booze. Pretty bad but, Bullpup people i'm thinking they're. Even worse i'm thinking they're. Even worse, guys on please turn off. Your computer.
Speaker 6: Not.
Speaker 1: Gonna happen, focus script. Stop, it okay that's. Not me somebody. Impersonating me are we sure This. Isn't, logan yes we are actually sure This isn't Logan, handsome Horse because logan would be wearing, horse ears, a horsetail and probably a dress to go along. With, it okay because he would Be into UMA's not, Into dogs so it would be a different type, of furry a different problem that we're. Dealing. With people this Could. Be hawkeye this. Is possible maybe let's listen to it for. A second i Don't think i've actually listened, to this.
Speaker 8: Of.
Speaker 1: Course, music yes.
Speaker 8: ACTUALLY takes ar. Fifteen magazines and what's great, about, that especially you know from a, civilian standpoint is now you don't have to see.
Speaker 1: Her palooza if You know UMA's names off the top of, your dome you're in, too deep so. To, speak okay we're gonna have to metaphorically pull you out Of your uma fascination if you can just remember their names by.
Speaker 8: Different magazines if you already OWN an ar or any other gun THAT takes, AR magazines, i mean these are. VERY well.
Speaker 1: I, mean right it's. Gotta be it's gotta be like a, power play right to have your, you know, your autism both of your autism's really on the side like some sort of what's the Word that i'm looking for that's.
Speaker 5: YouTube appropriate i think they call it, puppy, placer.
Speaker 1: Right WELL but i just mean like they kind of get off, on, it right the humiliation, Of it like you ever see it like pride parades or other things, like THAT which i Know that you've been a part of a lot, of Them so i'm sure you see this where, you know people wear things and it's just like this is just gross. And disgusting but they're getting off, on, It right they're getting off on the public display. Of it. To them it's a weird, fetish, Thing right because this person obviously could like have the decency to not Wear the bury outfit and just to do a normal video talking ABOUT, the og but that wouldn't actually do it, for, Him right this actually does it, for, him right making you, see it making other people. See it the comments as well on the video are two Of, my okay check this. Guy's, name okay make sure he hasn't been in. Our, chat okay we're gonna we're gonna be creating, lists here so, to speak just for. Historical, purposes okay, calm down just for. Historical purposes two of my biggest interests for raising firearms at the. Same time, hell Yeah, gem alert the MOST underrated lmg and Call. Of diddy, hell ya can't wait to see this? Channel grow, heck yeah the stire og lots of aug tists in the chat. Nice channel fellow gun nerd. And husky fellow gun nerd. And, husky hello. FELLOW huskies i just found this CHANNEL and i absolutely. Love it, hell yeah degenerates with access to. Firearms, SUBSCRIBED okay i thought you could, say. UNSUBSCRIBED unbelievable a video about a furry talking about a cool gun from. A countryman, hell yeah. Nice, Video okay oh, my Gosh a. European Furry gross you're to disgrace. Your ancestors happy to finally see a furry. Gun, tuber yeah just just make a note of. The names, mental note furries. And firearms. Instantly subscribed oxide wasn't sock puppeted and gaped? For this oh, MY gosh i Forgot.
Speaker 5: About.
Speaker 1: Oxide true keep up the, good. Work boy see. That's weird it's weird when you're puppying. It, out gosh Dog, shot okay, all right oh, all right adorable people talking about cool gun so, hell Yeah, Subscribed jim i'm cut of with A prefer sue bro come back to real. Life truth one reasonable human in, the comments a singular reasonable human in the comments all. Animal, control hey don't man handle. That man he might. Like it but you, know, what guys it's time to, come clean, All right it's time to be honest with, you guys to. BE real i have got to get. A job, you know it's, been fun it's been a, good RIDE but i don't want to end up like what's this guy's? NAME again i don't want to end up Like, dog shot, you know middle aged selling your soul to entertain. Degenerates Online like I've just i've got to find something better to do with, my time, You know i've got to. Move on i've, got to, you know do something good for, my family get something good for me that helps me, grow, professionally. Emotionally, Spiritually Right so i've got to. Move On so I've been i've, been applying, you know to some, new JOBS and i was, just thinking, you know maybe you guys would be interested one last little HURRAH before i get this job and have to sign the channel Over, To richard which, is true by, the way, you KNOW if i get this Job that i've already, APPLIED for i will be leaving focus Trip to richard in. My will he'll become the full owner. Of it you will have to deal With, Him, Monday, wednesday Friday and i'm sure other times. As well but, YOU know I hope i, Get IT so Ceo Of Ridgewood fractional recruiting for Oh T. Rex arms that's. Funny anyway, So yeah i'm really looking forward to my. New position i'm looking forward to the, application process to the, interview process. You know i'm excited to meet all of them and talk to them in a very serious manner and EXPLAIN why i can write the ship At T. REX arms I think i can, Do, IT okay I think i've got not only the, industry knowledge but the knowledge of the inner workings of the degenerate public at large that would allow me to interface autist to autist with their consumer base to increase their sales to previously. Unknown, Quantities right it'll be unbelievable how much good we can do in the firearms. Industry together you mean route, The ship. That's true i'll be routing, the ship routing the ship very, Very, carefully anyways so you know the pay, is okay it's between one hundred and fifty and a quarter million dollars, a year which. Isn't terrible, YOU know i FEEL like i could live off of a quarter million dollars. A year, you know it'd be a little bit of a step down from, you guys but a quarter million dollars a year should should hold.
Speaker 8: Us.
Speaker 1: OVER okay i think there's opportunity for growth at.
Speaker 5: This.
Speaker 1: Job now it is kind of, ironic THAT oh i gotta show you. This too this is kind, of mean but also. Just FUNNY so i was trying to find a Picture Of david, nor right THE acting ceo At T. Rex arms when you google. His name this is what pops UP because i was trying to find an image of Him On. Google Images so david Nor T, rex arms you get the, battle belt and then autistic people explore more Searches like david nor At T. Rex arms battle belt and autistic people is the exact thing that. Pops up.
Speaker 5: He Does Have golden retriever, energy too.
Speaker 1: And Golden This golden retriever here with no, front legs it's just two back legs and, you know keeps on. Keeping, On anyways so it is also FUNNY that, i Think so david nor WAS the ceo or took OVER the. CEO position i forget how. That works before him was, the, colonel right the gul as we like to, call It the gul WAS, the ceo and then he got, stepped, Down replaced he's got, moved around shuffled, SOMEWHERE else i. Forget where and now they're actually trying to hire A, new CEO and i suppose Remove the botkins from, you know the. Leadership positions they'll probably still be on, the board but probably not in terms of the actual like, leadership position so on, the board not in terms. Of leadership which is interesting that they're they're taking what was a, family company what started as, You know lucas and then his brothers turns, into well now it's none. Of you, you know you guys couldn't play nice with. The company now nobody. Gets it now nobody can deal. With, IT also i should Have my titan in either Tomorrow. Or friday i'm hoping it's not too far away from me. Right, now anyways this is kind Of a, lucas, Position right, they're, like hey can you do The the. Lucas thing we lost Our? Last lucas can You get can we Get another lucas? In? Here please so required entrepreneurial chops deeply understands direct to consumer. Product businesses oh, BELIEVE me i deeply. UNDERSTAND it a leader who, Develops leaders you Know WHAT i've I think I've developed richard into a great, public orator And certainly jake also Of Big toe, money fame has now become a niche internet celebrity all of his. Own RIGHTS so i think you could SAY that i develop leaders in a, certain context has coaching process and knows how to replicate leadership development throughout. The company oh. BELIEVE me i could lay people off with the best. Of, THEM okay. I can i can send so many inappropriate images to people like you Wouldn't believe i've got this stuff on luck. All right great at putting the right people in the, right seats accountability and executive performance and, to compensation, all right putting people in. Their place been known to do that from time. To time can definitely. Do that energy, drive, Vision hope let's go take that hill and people want to follow because he has a track record of knowing which hill and, why okay energy. Drive. Vision, HOPE now i would. Be honest, You know i'm a little bit more of a cynic than maybe you. Would prefer but sometimes it takes, A cynic okay to do. What's, necessary okay to fix. The company i'm not saving, the COMPANY but i will, fix it. All right either personality fits or can put themselves in the shoes of our. Customer profile male self reliant dads with more money. Than, Time interesting so like. Rich dads that's that's your. Customer profile male self reliant dads with more money than. That, time okay rich? Dads interesting? Fair enough inspired by our mission to inspire education and equip citizens to confidently defend life and. Extend liberty, Oh will we'll be. Defending life but in the process, of that it's gonna, you know you gotta break a few eggs to make an omelet sort. Of, thing okay within slash willing to move within daily commute Distance, To. Centerville, tennessee fine You know i'll make for a quarter million dollars, A year i'll make. The, sacrifice, Okay fine firearms industry experience got plenty. Of that personally competent with FIREARMS in, adc well, YOU, KNOW usb sagm blah blah. Blah, blah yeah, fair enough confident communicating through. A camera i'd work on that founder co founder who has successfully taken product to a. CONSUMER audience I mean i own. A company i wouldn't really call it, SUCCESSFUL though i mean it, makes money but, it's like, you know it's no T rex arms required, genius, marketer man. Genius, MARKETER no i wouldn't see that of knocks, Me. OUT guys i Don't think I'M a i Don't think i'm a. Genius marketer kind of just, a dick. You know i'm kind OF just i kind of just. Say things, You know i'm like a dog. Chasing, CARS okay i wouldn't know what to DO if i actually caught one in. THIS case a high level vision of T. Rex arms highly competent in multi channel digital marketing if you just mean Like, multiplatform yeah fair enough knows how to understand needs and communicate value to broad audience and, various media. Especially, online nope don't too. Much online excellent intuition about how messages land and what to. Say slash what the? Angle? Is now that one you? Guys? Needed, man okay actually know what you should have brought me on for marketing like a year ago before you put out all of those. Nonsense, STATEMENTS right i could have saved you guys so, much trouble time and heartache by just telling you guys to, shut up.
Speaker 9: Like literally just, shut up, stop it get, some help, you know like just, just no. Absolutely not you just need to. Stop talking you need to. Shut up that'll be.
Speaker 1: Six, Figures okay like listen that whole, edited video the timeline that you had to change after, the fact all that sort, of nonsense the, first strike so, to speak, not good. Not good don't do that? All right that would have been. My advice has successfully taken products to a. Consumer AUDIENCE ya a, personally commidant a either personality fits can put the, shoes on self. Reliant dead inspired by our mission, to inspire educating and equipped citizens to confidently defend life and. Extend liberty yeah. Yeah anyways. Company Profile T rex arms is a direct to consumer e commerce lifestyle brand that designs and manufactures high end pistol holsters and. Soft goods we also resale a curated selection of other firearm success rain every day. Carry gear we do this to an industry leading customer experience from a single location with seventy. Team, members, now, guys okay are, you guys you guys? Following here if you remember the last INTERVIEW that i Did with lucas when he was still At T, rex arms they had, one hundred they had one hundred employees or like ninety, eight employees and now they're down. To seventy so the insider source that was saying thirty, percent layoffs that's, you know my math, isn't, great okay but seventy down from one hundred seems to be about thirty percent. Laid, Off, Yausers no lucas still isn't paid, ouch oof, but hey we have a quarter million dollars a year to hand TO a. Ceo position the, founder face, who PERSONALLY oh i do like how they? They do have this little Blurb. About lucas by, the way you're coming into some shoes that some people don't want Fill, the yes thirty percent equals routing. The ship your, slash face who personally drove most revenue as a social, media influencer resigned over conflict with his brothers co owners and tried to destroy. The brand oh that's. Not nice that's. Not, nice dude that's mean you're in a legal fight with. The guy. Shut up oh, my Gosh, t rex listen. To me. Stop it, shut up like you need my, marketing, advice now, shut up stop. Doing this how? Dare you? You idiot you're in a fight with. The guy stop calling. Him out, you're saying in no uncertain terms that he intended to destroy. The company what is? Your. PROBLEM unbelievable i can't believe you. Did that why did you? Do, that really you should have hired. Me yesterday. DAMN it i could have saved you. From this who, writes this who? Authorized This damn but on, one hand they admit that he personally drove most of the revenue as a social, Media influencer so they're, admitting, that yeah by, the way he was the guy who caused most of. Our growth and then at the same time, they're, like oh and he personally tried to destroy the brand in no. Uncertain terms that is a. Bold claim that is a. Bold claim keep in mind that you still haven't. Paid him, check's WATCH and i think it's been over a. Year now it's been, a. While, bro ah. Damn it i'm giving you all of this advice for free when you should have just been. Paying me, damn it. Damn it the goal is a substantial kagger to a new revenue level to secure free states, by, inspiring educating and equipping citizens to Exercise their god given rights and duties to defend life and extend liberty. Core values, we, think act, and speak you should perhaps exercise not speaking, our strength. Humility aw we SERVE teammates ah excellence down thirty percent, human life not the ones that you LET go. Ah force, we, inspire educated and equip citizens because there are times when the only answer to a predatory violence, is proficiency. Enforce based we don't, love force, why not we love what. It defends we advocate for the god given right and shrined In The, second amendment because when civil government attempts a monopoly, on force, everyone suffers and the weakest. Suffer most do to do curate you have civilian focused other. Owner commitments t rex sorry is a great place to Work In, Hickman. County tennessee maybe we invest in our workforce other than the ones we, laid off and we sell every product we designed direct, to civilians no government. Only PRODUCTS so i, don't, Know guys i've. Already applied i'm very excited to be hearing a call back any. Minute, Now honestly i'm so shocked that hasn't. Happened already but maybe at some point in the future we can get that. Set up maybe my last stream ever on, this, channel okay which would be, really funny would to be from The T REX arms, ceo, office right and that's my last stream EVER before i hand the keys Over. To richard wouldn't that? Be hilarious are, You? Confident richard you? SHOULD be, I am you've got. It, Handled okay i'll Take. T rex you have the watch CALL them, i, should dude it'll be. Very, funny anyways let's get to your, guys' support and then we've got rage bait and funny bait and a bunch of. Other, things okay we're gonna end on a. Nice note we're gonna, end, happy serene. Peaceful tonight it's gonna be a great and just, You Wait handsome horse for twenty, dollars says let's go big toe money hump the Edition free dougan Christ. Is king, Thank You Handsome horse megabase. To support you are the REASON why i keep going. Every morning.
Speaker 7: So talking, everybody laugh but he still don't when it's so, lace tiking.
Speaker 2: Don't Go.
Speaker 7: So, i'm Like No dragon company money, dragging baby.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 1: We go, heck yeah gives me a second to catch. My breath, thank You, handsome horse very based. If You subartik psycho for five says super cool they made a DIRECT Mount mls optic eight After the gen fives? Were canned where was this five? Years ago little late to, The party little late to. The party but at least there are like five million ms guns floating around IN, The us so, Thank You. Subartic Psycho amuri boy for two says late, and omegagay, Thank You. Amori Boy Damn sandy cop for two says am five six millimeter is greater THAN the. Ocm. Six, YEAH nah i just rather have less back pressure and less noise to, My ear Like obviously i'm the one, shooting it so, to me it's like high back pressure is not a, flex like oh this this sucks EVERY time i. SHOOT it i love. Getting cancer and again, it's like if you're a, cloner guy well that's just. On. You Bro light spoor for two says didn't even have time to beat. My, meat, well listen that's a. Skill. Issue OKAY if i started the stream too early for you to get, to, it well that purely. On YOU nothing i could do. About that, thank You lightspor matthew dropped sixty seven gyms for six seven based now that all of the are showing up in Stream Yards elta john for four hundred gems Drops, the eagle APPRECIATE that i enjoy getting distracted by all of your gems. In chat you know what the real gems of this chat are all of, You, guys oh every single one. Of you they just hang out, the comment, that lurk that, super chat that support. That drop whatever the, gems are you're the. Real, gems okay you guys are the star of. The show you make it. Worth doing Press f, Thank you seth And The Saint john's crusade four, two says how are The Longs richard exodus twenty three Twenty five Go for.
Speaker 5: Richard healing slowly but getting better a little. By little thanks.
Speaker 1: For, risking okay how is? Your work breakfast the?
Speaker 5: Other day that's. Very good they even had leapt OVER so i had breakfast again. This morning?
Speaker 1: Oh Nice heca exodus, twenty three twenty five Worship the Lord's, your god and his blessing will be on your food. AND water i will take away sickness from. Among you thank you very much. FOR that i. Appreciate That saint. John's Crusade space, cowboys says look UP. The ndaa is THIS something i need? To know, oh yeah. Yeah yeah this is the one where they joined together the supply MILITARIES between Us and israel against all of. Our, wishes unfortunately five, Hours ago chaos erupts, his house passes one point one five trillion dollar defense Bill with israel provision Stop stoking. Jew, hatred well if you would stop giving them, MY money i would stop being concerned. With them thank you. Very Much space cowboy spec ten gems, gold coin very very submitic coded there with. The COINS. John C barsoom go trophy for a. THOUSAND gems i don't know what, that means but thank you, very Much. Mister barsoom and yes it is all. So tiresome seth for two hundred grams drops a. Flow state. Appreciate that, Thank you, thank you amright boy for two says is this the new live ACTION? Mowana, u yeah, you know it's. It's special it, looks good. High value the water, looks nice nice. And clean that's what happens when you're Not. IN india i guess. Thank you i'm. Right boy lights bore for Two Says total. Pinot victory well as, our Er. Resident filipino, You know i'm glad that your team appears to be on the winning side for. This, round okay, thank You Lightspor zandy copher Two says lord of The. Flip, Flies yeah lord of The, Flip flops, Thank you zandy cop foc number ONE, tn d, Thank you lightspoor. Appreciate That sandy cooper another Two SAYS john i still Need That leopold. Mark four well you want it? FOR me i don't Have A leopold Mark for what are you, talking? About bro if you gotta just give those things out, for free you're off. Your rocker, Good sir. Thank You zandy koe spec for two says average gun. Show, table yeah isn't, that? True though like just what a shmortgage borg. Of garbage it's, Like you i've been to a couple, of those, you know like small town rural, gun show and you go there and it's just. All garbage, you're, like ah. That's terrible what a waste of my, time here, you know thank you spec amra uh Sorry at trementar for Two Says Happy White boy wednesday christ. Is king thank You. At trementar, appreciate, that SIR am i boy for TWO says a two is the true. Minimalist stock, All, right bud, all, right grampa let's get you back. To bed we all know THAT the a one stock and grip. Are key, thank you, am, Right Boy zandy coop for Two, Says john I'll. Handle tasker you. Rest easy, thank you thank you very much for taking care. Of him. Appreciate That light sport for two says he's too tubby for us to.
Speaker 2: Give a fuck about what.
Speaker 1: He thinks thank you, Very Much, light sport. Appreciate That, good Sir our vandale for five hundred and fifty, gem says. Stay hydrated i've, Been. Trying bros i've. Been Trying light sport for two Says forced tasker on a. Diet, plan well, you know maybe maybe someday we Can get tasker on a, diet today then remember for eleven MONTHS says i think o side People use amazon more Than. Glock store, Probably true probably saying a lot of overlap there in that crowd. For sure thank You Our vandali rism With the tism for two says dry fire based christ Is king genesis One through revelation. Twenty, two, yeah checkmate Atheists unfortunately genesis One through revelation, twenty two. Check me, Thank you rhysm with the tism. Very Based lone wanderer for two drops two on the table walks away says absolutely, Nothing megabase, Thank You. Loan Wanderer lone wanderer for another five says furris are a masade, operation.
Speaker 5: True.
Speaker 1: Very true Thank you loan wander appreciate that mark for six. Hundred gems mike, drop well my mic continues to want. TO drop i need to get something on there to. Fix it i'll deal with. It Eventually amuri boy for two says this IS why i can't bring myself to get A three? D printer what's wrong with THE three d? Printing community? Are they are? They? Weird like is THE three d printing? Community weird are? They strange are bullpup? Owners strange speaking of, bullpup Owners Base camp training for, two says, DAMN it, i, know bro you're the one who chose to do that. To yourself atrimentaw. For, two Sorry. AM atrimentor i don't KNOW why i slipped that one, in there so. To Speak am ight boy for two says nothing, worth it keep him away from? Pet, stores yeah, all right, thank you am right boy. For That knock spector for two says sorry Was? That richard oh?
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 1: Mind okay knockxspector for two says it's apparent we need more. Shock callers maybe he'd, like, it though maybe it's. It's. Problem uh light's borer for TWO says i want the job. Day One i'll i'll grape. The. Brothers, ugh ugh that's. Not, nice light that's. Rather Mean jack knife for a thousand gems drops the. Goat trophy thank you very much.
Speaker 5: FOR that i.
Speaker 1: Appreciate that Jack Knighte rander visa for, five says if YOU, became ceo would you authorize Payment to lucas for? His, EXIT well i don't even KNOW if i have control of THAT, as ceo because that it's between him and his brothers right between the. Operating agreement, but LISTEN if i magically had control over T, REX arms i would fire a bunch of PEOPLE like i would Have. To okay it's, like, yeah, yeah yeah it's gonna be a rough year For. T rex we're firing a bunch, of people we are liquidating a bunch, of product and we. Are, restructuring okay and we'll figure out how to get people the money that they're owed or maybe just bring them back, on board, you KNOW because i feel like there's a redemption story in. Here, somewhere okay there's like a there's a narrow way through here. Right there there is a way to, fix this to resolve this, to me make sure that the people that are important, are happy and that the good people YOU and i get what. We need so there is a narrow way. Through here, it's, complicated though. Thank you randy. Reviews IT polly b for, FIVE says i Wish T rex arms a, good future good fortune In the trump slump wars. To, come well you, never know twenty twenty six could. Be. Crazy okay we could go Hot, with iran not just, you know in terms, of rockets but we could Have like Iran, invading bahrain or we could invade them like boots on. The ground so you, never know twenty twenty six could. Go, crazy okay never rule, It out zandy kil, for Five, Says John, call mike tell him to. COME outside i just want. To, chat wait why are you? Hanging outside go in there and? Hang out come on? All right, Thank you zandy co. Appreciate That, Hitler, lover Sorry helper lover fourteen. Eighty eight, my bad just, you know unreasonable slip up on. My part remember for, nine MONTHS says i don't want to. See ends let's skip to uncle. H, edits well that can be done on your. Own, timeline okay you know that's for That's for Zitner. And instagram okay for not this. Is, YouTube, okay bro? Thank you help. Lover listen jack for five, Says, SORRY john i am no LONGER a. Uspsa, Nerd nice i've been promoted TO a nrlr twenty. Two. Nerd dude that sounds like so. Much fun people. Do that it's another level, of autism, For SURE but i just kind of like the concept. Of it very low. Round count, you, know obviously there's, you know no, no noise no nothing, like that and you're shooting like auto maybe three or four hundred yards with. Twenty twos it's just such a silly little thing. To do but it's gotta. Be fun, Thank, you jack, appreciate that and good luck out there On That shiny jars for two Hundred Gems drops sunshine. Appreciate You andy awamo for ten Gems Says happy poop. Appreciate that And Then basement LARPer for, five says would you consider having a deputy on your show to discuss the anecdotal beliefs of? Law enforcement, Go, ahead yeah, of course. Why not, Thank You, basement operator, appreciate you. Good sir what did What did ukon say that had to? Be deleted? What's, Up, NO richard i. Don't know you say something.
Speaker 8: TO me i.
Speaker 1: DON'T know i just thought tried deleted something, in CHAT so i was wondering what. It, was okay Mister Newm on Rumble, says john you seen the braces that are just a stock with not a stock? ON them i have not. Seen that, but again it's like the fine if the punishment fits. The crime what's the punishment for a zero dollar? Tax stamp it's like what possibly would be a just punishment? For that, thank you mister. Newm oh jared for, two says bedtime wake? Me up when you do a joy bait, STREAM yeah i know it doesn't happen. Too often have a good, One everyone Christ is King and god. Is good thank you, Very, MUCH oja i hope you're doing well. Out there, Good night, god speed. Good serp, all right and then co fi over here We, got nope not that, One buck i'll buffalo that's funny for five Becomes a cofi. Caffeine creep tark for ten says kinda glad you forgot. About, Me, NO tark i never forget. ABOUT you i pray for. You often. All, right anyways Return to Christ and i'm sure you're probably a little happy that you have some additional content to watch in the. Firearm SPACE holly b four twenty, dollars says give me the, Kys PLEASE john a? Modest proposal where is it a? Modest proposal we All love jake and big, toe money but love the most consternated facial expressions hidden beneath the balaklava so btm big. Taser money APPLY the ai slopinator five thousand to a big taser money of black women being tased by. The police Christ, Is king thank you very much. For that, but listen, twenty bucks you gotta get you gotta get, something else and here's a little vagina for you.
Speaker 3: With your career.
Speaker 1: Goes hard. EVERY time i. Love that. That's real, Thank you. POLLY be i, appreciate that. Good, sir yeah that would be actually really funny to have LIKE an ai remix of black women getting tasered with big toe money going on in the background and have them like orchestrated into the actual like. Video itself that'd be a. Good time, all right let's go ahead and get.
Speaker 5: To, the news.
Speaker 1: Shall we, turns out ladies, and gentlemen That The Fifth circuit court rules illegal aliens do not have constitutional right to roam free IN. The us did any of you think anything to the contrary or is this just like You know libtardia twenty, twenty six where, it's like what do you mean illegal immigrants who shouldn't, be here who are foreign invaders running around? Our country don't have a constitutional right to just go where. They please that's, that's crazy. Wow wild Thank You Fifth circuit court for affirming that foreign invaders don't just have a right to go wherever they. Feel like The Full fifth circuit has issued in extraordinary presidential order making it clear that illegal aliens do not have a constitutional right to roam free In The united states during their removal proceedings, based, well duh suffer not. The zenos how did that go To The? Fifth circuit that's, the. Problem right the fact that it went to The fifth circuit at all is like that they had to argue this crazy mohuckin'. Melting pot i'll go og have a. Good night god speed. Out there, good sir count some sheep. For me please stating, the, obvious, true true, true truth, all right do not collect, the paces go. Straight, home yeah.
Speaker 8: We.
Speaker 1: Wish bro i'm sorry that you live in a hellscape and you want to take advantage. Of Mine but i'm sorry you're just gonna have to go. Back now you, Know what we're not, tolerant enough YOU and I and i just feel like we have got to work on, our prejudice on. Our privilege and this, YOUNG woman i think is here to educate us on what police need to truly take care of, a, diverse gay morally bankrupt City. Like nashville.
Speaker 3: So it's. Very divorse so we're exposing the trainees to these different communities and letting them learn a little bit more about the people That They.
Speaker 1: Darcy. Stetchman stetchman that's a funny. Sounding. Name stetchman, NOW listen I know i also applied to BE the lgbtq plus plus plus liaison FOR. The mnpd how does one get? That job, It's, like hey which one of you guys is the. Biggest queer we need the biggest queer. Into, department okay if AT the lgbtq, plus liaison which one of y'all is the? Biggest queer Dosy, Dossi, stetchman yeah that's THE one i need the biggest queer. In here.
Speaker 3: They may interact with within, the community within the. Training academy all of, our trainees.
Speaker 1: They all go through what. We now if you notice the trainees themselves very white and. Male, coded okay they're very white and male here to, you know offer their lives to protect, and serve and they the first thing they have to do to go through to pass is to have this brutal humiliation ritual pushed. Upon them we call a.
Speaker 3: Mobile diversity tour if we take them out to different parts of, the city going to. PLAY today i warned, THE trainees, i said you guys are going to make sure you have questions because all the wise is can. Be awkward you just kind to be staring at.
Speaker 8: One, another.
Speaker 1: Hey young white man signing up to risk life and limb to protect. And serve have you ever thought about how this would affect the old gay community in your local town when, there's like keep, in mind there's real crime to be, UH punished, i suppose or at. Least stopped, you know it's like there's there's real things that we should be dealing, with here but instead, it's like let's go to a gay seminar as part of your, diversity, tour right the Mayor, Of. Nashville, tennessee, Unbelievable dude look at. This guy guy's got a very stretching. Coded face freddie, O'Connell huh Mayor. Of, nashville yep that's what. We need we need the diversity tour to show our police officers how to protect. And serve also.
Speaker 3: So or exposing the trainees to these different communities and letting them learn a little bit more about the people that they may interact.
Speaker 1: With to protect And, PERV yeah i. Mean people people are. Calling, it, yeah, yeah yeah do. Early life connorstein simp chair Looks Like. Scott wiener. He does it looks just like a. Humiliation ritual, it's like young. WHITE man i Saw one asian guy in, there too signing up to protect, their community and, they're, like yeah but you need to meet and be lectured by all, the gays all, the, old gross disgusting. Gay, People, listen okay when you get called here for horrors beyond, human comprehension, you know it's like you need to be aware of what you're fighting. Out, here anyways let's, move on. Shall? We now speaking of another terrifying thing is a woman on a. Power trip so the most terrifying thing ever a female. Police officer viral video shows two Electricians From, Port, ritchie florida being wrongfully detained at Gunpoint By Hillsboro county sheriff's deputy near the scene of an. Active shooting so this woman is. On here what does she have in? Her hands is that a pair? Of, Pliers listen if some, you know, middle, aged advanced middle aged woman is yelling at me to get on the ground with a pair of pliers in, HER hand I think i'm gonna do just about everything to not be in. That situation.
Speaker 5: I'm not. I'm, back.
Speaker 2: Yes we just, hear.
Speaker 5: Working ma'am.
Speaker 2: THAT'S it i only have tools, on me.
Speaker 5: Which way just secure?
Speaker 10: FOR now i, GOT you i got you.
Speaker 5: Figure on.
Speaker 8: My back.
Speaker 1: The woman is being, like obviously like two things can be true at the. Same time. Jen's okay you can look at the color of this young scholar and, be, like well he probably. Deserved it and you can, also, say well the floid's being a retarded foid, over. Here okay and this is just a mockery of of our, our culture of our, legal system of. Our policing, you know, you know it's just a whole Concoction of america twenty. Twenty. Six here you can hate all, of it literally all.
Speaker 8: Of it there's. A, shootinger, yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah we just. BY standards i. Don't know you get cuffed up of being, a bostard, you know making. It easier i'm, just, working. Though ma'am you treat ME like i got something to do with?
Speaker 5: It already?
Speaker 10: Bad here can you just sit against.
Speaker 7: The wall.
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 5: Is crazy.
Speaker 4: She told me to school.
Speaker 6: Over.
Speaker 1: There, yeah, also yeah the fact that there is a dog. Right Here like i've said my peace on, dogs BEFORE but i am never like getting mauled by a dog not on my to, do, list, okay no, thank you and not a furry type, of dog a. Real, dog, okay no no? Thank YOU which i want me?
Speaker 10: To, do okay y'all, y'all confused and y'all, look scared like y'all don't know who y'all want.
Speaker 1: To shoot It's Not. George Floyd It's, derek, freudian Right Not. George Floyd. Derek foudian oh, my, gosh lady call, im down GEEZ like i, get it but. Still, RELAX well, I mean i don't think you have the right temperament. For this chill geez he.
Speaker 2: Like y'all don't know who y'all want.
Speaker 5: To, shoot.
Speaker 8: Hey it's, all right, handcoff him handcof the, second guy.
Speaker 2: WE'RE good i need your.
Speaker 5: Badge, number man this. IS crazy i need your, badge. Number ma'am this.
Speaker 1: Is crazy, oh no the whole thing.
Speaker 8: Is.
Speaker 1: Terrible right the female gave them four or five different commands in the span of like. Thirty seconds on, Your, back no on, your stomach back on, your back turn, This, way no on, your back on, your stomach lean up Against, their no don't lean up. Against there Don't move she just told me to lean up. Against there, it's, like okay. That's fine, it's like can you guys JUST like i, Get that, like they're, you know allegedly just. Innocent bystanders can't be too, careful, now honestly can't be too careful now with quote unquote, innocent bystanders but still like you could at least give them direct commands and just detain them in a, you know more. Efficient MANNER and.
Speaker 2: I can, Talk, Though man i'm. Just, working no you go fucking have?
Speaker 1: The, talk.
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 1: Go back is she was that A mega Latino? Asp latina, SORRY axent i Just, heard.
Speaker 5: No man i'm.
Speaker 2: Just, working no you fucking have.
Speaker 1: The doc Is That? Eastern european or is That? Yeah, slavic, Okay yes? Slavic crushing why why would you Be An eastern european woman past your prime and, you're like you, Know what i'm gonna Go to florida and become a cop and have to Deal with. Floridian problems. That's, crazy well you know the Meme About eastern european women like. Being crazy, you know they're like nice, and pleasant like right up until. THEY'RE not i think she does fit the bill. LIKE perfectly i guess they have that in Common with, latina's right. That's crazy needs to.
Speaker 7: Be COWFERATIVE and i.
Speaker 2: Can, Talk, Though man i'm just working.
Speaker 8: How.
Speaker 1: TO talk i want to tell you how.
Speaker 4: To.
Speaker 1: Talk Yeah, other russia we hang people like you for no. Particular, reason anyways, you know ten years past. Her pride but, fair enough, all right now we've got. More, cops okay it almost it's the second half of. The show sometimes just turns into the body cam section of. The show but you know what, it is what, it is, all Right snow latinas. That's funny now we have a couple different angles of a event that is. Very Unfortunate so, Meridian officer meridian officer fires, eighteen shots fatally shooting a man beating sixty nine year old father with a baseball bat on the. Front Lawn, On Sunday meridian police responded to multiple nine one one calls about a violent domestic Dispute On. Sagamore Road Officer Afielli, OFFICER offielli i think that's, his name was the first to arrive and witness thirty eight Year Old Robert, lee jenkins the third reported repeatedly striking, his motionless sixty nine year, Old Father Robert. Jenkins junior that's a bad way for your lineage, to end. Right, There man you're the third in, your line the third of your. Father's name you beat your father to death with a hammer or with a, baseball bat and then you yourself get death by. Copped Damn officer afielli fired approximately eighteen yard, eighteen, rounds Sorry striking jenkins the third multiple times in. The torso the father was pronounced Dead and Jenkins the third later Died At hartford hospital from his. Gunshot, wounds Today The Connecticut inspector general will release a preliminary report along with. Body camera all graphic material has, been removed so we should be able to go to play this, on YouTube though, you know. Be careful.
Speaker 5: Stup.
Speaker 4: It up what the?
Speaker 2: Fucking? Bat now what the?
Speaker 1: So here you're probably it's difficult to tell on bodycam because of how warped, the images but this is one driveway to. THE next i would say this is probably about twenty five YARDS if i had to guess some are, you know maybe fifteen on the, lowest end thirty five. At most BUT if i had to guess plus or minus five twenty five. Yards, away right you have a man standing. Facing you there's a man on the ground who is having his head bashed in with a. Baseball bat and, you know twenty five yards with. A pistol if you are, not trained if you, are walking if you are, high Stress which i'm not sure how proficient afiella happens. To be officer afiella happens to be twenty five yards not an. Easy shot fucking, bat down put, it down, First step now put.
Speaker 6: It down i'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Fuck it.
Speaker 1: So the first, seven shots, no effect none. At all shooting directly into a house. Behind him he does a bill drill essentially while walking forward from now we've closed. The distance this is probably about ten to twelve, yards, away right, bill drill ten to twelve, Yards away probably zero hits, on target probably, seven misses seven, warning shots, lock back seventeen, plus one eighteen rounds starting at about, twelve yards ending at about, five yards a few. Effective hits, and yes that is a baseball bat to his. Father's head just what, a, disgusting, tragic horrifying drug induced demonic. Influence situation terrifying but also terrifying the fact that this officer put eighteen rounds into the ether into maybe three or four of them were actually effective hits on. Target party don't stop. Till, slidelock no some of the earlier shots. Did hit you will notice the guy reacting as he's continuing, to BEAT so i think that he is definitely, getting hit although they're just not stopping hits until like the Last three i'll shoot him directly into.
Speaker 5: The, house.
Speaker 1: Yeah the last three or four shots are what actually? Do it we have a second angle of, it here So again connecticut Police Officer, anthony offielli, great thanks three to seven yards seventeen ten feet died on. The, scene, yep. Yep yep and so here we have another angle of, it here which, is yes very like graphic as to what is going, on here, like honestly. Very disturbing not A can i click this cheese wise not a good way to. Go out the officer here on, the left you can see him standing again not very, far away eventually gets. It done eventually gets, it done and the woman screaming inside the house to, shoot him, shoot him, shoot him, stop it, stop it stop. It. It now here's, the, Thing, guys yeah this is a long ways a way to. Start right so here's, the sorry here's the in in car, right here like, he is he is assaulting someone with a deadly weapon. RIGHT here i feel like most of us who are even minorly proficient could probably put five or six rounds into the center of his torso RIGHT and i know that there's a house in. The BACKGROUND but i feel like there's got to be some risk to reward ratio there where, you're THINKING if i put them into, center mass then they won't be, going beyond so, they're gonna, you know hopefully be stopped by, you know the, purpse body or you have to remove yourself very quickly to change. Your background but you got to do one of those. Two things this guy chose to just put eighteen rounds into the ether and probably a good number of them into that house in. The background he also could have pulled up a. LOT closer, i mean there's a lot of different things where this situation could have. Resolved better there was a chance that if he had shot four or five six strikes earlier that he maybe could have saved, the father, you know run faster to, the target anything like literally anything he could have. Done better he got to about ten, feet away maybe fifteen feet away at, the end and that's when he was able to actually land a killing blow or land a. Stopping, Blow, right so. Just pissed poor performance on the. Officer's part and that's why officers need to, train more because, there, will eventually for some, of you come a situation like this where your skills will be put on the line and if they simply, aren't there somebody else pays. The, price yeah and just just look, at him the guys, just beating bashing in the brains of, his father continuing to do it unabated as the man slowly, walks Forward missing, you KNOW if i had, to guess probably seventy percent of. His shots the second cop has the, right, idea right if you watch right there at, the end the second cop has the, right idea pulls right up to the driveway right where he can immediately get out and engage him with the least possible, you know damage in. The, background, dude, everybody no this is not a nine by. Nineteen problem, they're, listen guys you guys. Are crazy there is no difference in terms of terminal effects between forty five forty nine millimeter like if you put shots in the, right place caliber is. Mostly irrelevant nine millimeter going to penetrate and do what it needs, to do forty forty five gonna penetrate and do what it needs. To, do like you are crazy if you think that the difference between nine ten, or nine forty and forty five. Is anything if you put all of your rounds, right here. Crazy talk put the rounds where they need, to go and you solve. The problem the problem is not, the, caliber right. Absolutely not there's no body. Armor involved there's a like magical energy on. Target changes, it's, like well nine milimeter only has three hundred and twenty foot pounds and forty has three hundred and sixty five, foot pounds so that would have really got him to. Stop there that's a. Huge change, Rifles change rifles make, a difference, but no if you're shooting somebody and the bullets are landing where they need, to go caliber is, pretty irrelevant especially between, Pistol calibers like the difference between nine and forty and, Forty, five like who cares the rounds where they need? To go. That's it whoever said, TWELVE gage i love you, Twelve gage yes we did see a cop take out a pedophile with a twelve gage shock in that point, blank range and that seemed to be. Quite, effective ah? What's up it? Does, work yeah, very effective.
Speaker 6: Very.
Speaker 1: Very Effective, ALL right I.
Speaker 5: Think i'm gonna have to get on out. Of here it's getting a.
Speaker 1: Little late, all right, Appreciate, it richard have a, good, night Thanks, ver.
Speaker 5: Rys, good night, love y'all have.
Speaker 1: A, good night sir bite, all right, All right well let's move, on then. Shall we aunun reloader says nine millimeter kills, the body but forty five kills the. Body too that's, Very, true, yes, yes indeed very. Much, so well let's let's move on to we got, one terrible, horrible story and then we'll get to. Something, FUNNY okay i promise there will be a slightly funny, ending here a, little, bit okay just just a, little bit though it's not gonna be. Too Funny, now here we have one of the worst stories that we've covered on. This show sidney childcare worker accused of sexually abusing more than one hundred and. Fifty children you should not be dropping your children off. At daycare you should be, you know the ideal situation for a child is a mother and, a father and the woman stays at home and raises. The children, you know you, can, argue okay well this, private school that, private school this, co op whatever it, might be whatever, that, is Okay but i'm just, Saying, ideally okay women stays in, the household raises, the children, father works blah. Blah blah you know you need this two parent holistic. Great household.
Speaker 8: This is not the.
Speaker 1: Way Forward so sydney Healthcare worker hamish Hate now hamish is a very, funny name has been charged with three hundred and twenty nine offenses involving more than one one hundred and fifty children over a sixteen. Year period they released some more images of this twenty two, alleged victims adding twenty two alleged Victims of sydney Childcare Worker, hamish tait and they released some photos of what the guy. Looks, like now this follows in my intuition of bald people, are, EVIL right i think there's just a natural thing about that why women are repulsed. BY it i think it's just a natural biological indicator of like the status of. One, Soul right so if, you're balding or you know it's not looking good, for. You bros obviously that's. A, Joke okay no wonderful bald people, out there not this. Guy though so school in a remote Essay. In sorry schools in Remote essay indigenous community on list of places where accused of. Pedophile worked Police Investigating, hamish tate who faces three hundred and twenty nine child, abuse charges have released a list of fifty five locations where he worked. Or attended the federal police investigation into an accused pedophile facing more than a three hundred child abuse charges has expanded to a remote Community In. South Australia, hamish tate thirty five, years old faces three hundred and twenty nine charges of child abuse between two thousand and nine and twenty twenty five now two thousand, and nine seventeen, years ago so starting at eighteen, years old for half of, his life he's been. Abusing children. Hamishtate sorry the charges include one hundred and sixty two counts of producing child ABUSE, material ceesam eighty one counts of filming a person engagement in private act, without consent twenty four counts of using a child under fourteen for the production of child. Abuse material some one hundred and thirty six alleged victims are known, to police but a further twenty two are yet to. Be identified tay was arrested in Charge in july of twenty twenty five when police seized almost two point five million five from electronic devices at. His home he has remained. In custody police have established a Website under Operation Moonby Which, funny name which includes a list of the fifty five childhood education Facilities where tate worked or attended between twenty nine and twenty, twenty five many of which Are. In sydney police have not have not suggested he offended at all the. Center's, name now this is a. Terrible thing imagine being, a parent, you know and you had your child in one of. These facilities you never, heard anything you never, Knew anything but now you're kind of second guessing whether you willingly put your child into the hands of. A monster people are. SUGGESTING appropriate I wish australia, was based. YOU know i wish they were actually cool where they would, do, like yeah death, by, crocodile right that's Such an australian thing. To do Let the aboriginals hunt him. For, sport like just, you know let them get a little bit of their. Anger out, something, Funny right It's, it's australia you guys have got to. Do something, but unfortunately Because, IT'S australia i don't even know if they have the. Death penalty it sounds like some, you know he'll be rotting in prison for the rest of his life where he gets fed three meals a day and gets healthcare and gets his own room and gets protected by the state and ends up costing every one millions of dollars when he should just he should actually be beat to death with a. Baseball, Bat right what should happen to him is the same thing that happened to that other. Guy's Father wood shipper works. Too fast i'd say that crocs is a. Good one spider chamber also funny spiders, And, snakes yes, a slow painful. Snake bite australia is. Very, well yes We. Need gary gary has the. Correct answer just just let the parents take. It out, you know the parents can dish out. The justice let them all vote and figure out what the best way of punishment is and then just figure go. From, There Okay Blood Eagle Sting ray barb that's actually A very australian way to. Go, out yeah the police have established. A, website well the matter is before the Courts In New south Wales and tate has not been charged with. Any Offenses In, south australia a small preschool in a remote indigenous community has been included on, the list, which, is Like the indigenous People of australia are such an, interesting group RIGHT because i think they have like THE lowest iq out of any. Human subspecies it's like. Mid fifties if you look into their history, and culture it is it's. Quite something so the fact that, this guy who's obviously just, a disgusting evil monster who happens to, be bald is abusing children and then abusing children that are basically, like retarded for lack of a, better term like it just there needs to be some permanent solution to these types. Of, people now if you're wondering about the etymology of The, name hamish which, is interesting it does have A possible, hebrew origin Which is i'm not saying that the guy happens To be Hebrew, or Jewish but i'm just saying that it's Possible. From hebrew is a supplanter or holder of, the heel which is just interesting as possible This other european ancestry, as well but it's just, just possible, you know just throwing that. Out, There okay i'm not sure if the physiognomy quite, checks out but he does Have the the demon looked, to him. Gross Impalement lad styles then left for. The crocs left with. The, CROCS sorry i, like that autistic, Endeavor says Look Up Polly's Island. Community church, OH no i saw you put this. IN there i don't want to end on, something upsetting SO unfortunately i will have to look this up.
Speaker 5: Two.
Speaker 1: Hours ago oh. My gosh well this is why modern. Churches are, You Know my protestant churches are so such a, turn, Off right anything that's not associated with some ancire tradition just falls into this sort. Of thing Look At Polly's Island community church pastor and his wife and two other people arrested for letting a bad man work there more last minute. Rage, baits sorry, thank you. AUTISTIC endeavors i suppose we'll SEE if i actually.
Speaker 5: Thank.
Speaker 1: You Here, Polly's Island, south carolina the attorney representing a child allegedly Assaulted At polly's island area, church academy says church leaders chose to protect their reputation over a five year. Old victim the lawsuit Was filed tuesday Against The Polly's Island community Church And, christian Academy former Academy Director, nicki howard and former Senior Pastor don williams and His. Wife Guinea Williams Attorney, kenneth berger who represents, the victim identified in the Complaint As, john doe SPOKE With wmdf news about. The filing the lawsuit claims that in twenty, twenty two the child was caught recreating and appropriate actions which he believed to be a game taught to him by someone at the. Accaet me the complaint states that the child had never shown inappropriate behavior prior to. The incident when others when asked to describe who taught him, the actions the child description matched of a registered, Sex Offender Warren, spence perry according to. The lawsuit the lawsuit stated that the parents first first brought the Incident to Academy Director, nicki howard who questioned whether the child was telling, the truth and later contacted the child's teacher to ask whether the child had been spreading lies in. The classroom burger says the child parents took him to, his pediatrician who contacted police as a. Mandatory reporter police dismissed the report after determining there was not enough evidence to pursue. The claim one of the reasons they may not have enough evidence to pursue the criminal charge is because the Actions Of, Pastor Williams mister williams sorry Miss, miss Williams And nikki howard in choosing to cover up versus justice on behalf of a five Year old burger set allegations against the church. Name defendants the lawsuit Accuses The Polly's Island community Church And christian academy of Deliberately allowing perry to volunteer around children while knowing he was a redd. Sex offender the Complaint states perry was placed in unsupervised contact, with children which the complaint says put them. At risk, of course, all Defendants including howard And, the williams are accused of, negligent, hiring, supervision monitoring, and retention as well as a civil conspiracy by giving statements to state agencies by trying to silence victims and families, and teachers all because they knew what they were doing was wrong and was going to come at the risk of the finances and reputation of, the church and they chose to do. It anyways it, Is indefensible, burger said. Absolutely disgusting the pastor the people that, worked there the other people that helped cover, it up. Absolutely disgusting and the condemnation upon you will. Be immeasurable how Awful disgusting burger as you saying it is an interesting. Last, name well thank you for that, autistic endeavors for that last minute. Rage bait but we are going to get into something a little, Bit, funnier okay something, wholesome coded very very. Wholesome coded we have young scholars and doctors. And astronauts they're just doing, the thing, You know they're they're reading the. Index, card okay we're checking up on. The homies we're seeing how. They're doing are they? Doing good are they? Doing bad how is the inner city school? System doing, you know how are my tax dollars being put? To work i'm just just very. Curious here so we got some young scholars and they are going to wow us with their monumental intellect.
Speaker 2: And that's going to borrow some Swords, BORROW.
Speaker 1: Now i suck at at reading. And writing, OF course i have a homeschool. Kid myself the gradual deterioration of the infrastructure required substantial. Rehabilitation efforts, Oh wow, I'm smart but like this, right, here gang these looking like.
Speaker 4: College.
Speaker 2: Level gag now this high. School level i'm gonna turn.
Speaker 5: Up bens.
Speaker 10: They're gradual rectional of the infraction.
Speaker 4: Requires subtraction receptions, are.
Speaker 1: Secular, pretty close. YOU know i rate the, first guy uh a nine out. Of eleven pretty pretty good, first attempt you know for a remedial Car remedial uh, YOU know i, don't know high school or something. Like that preservation required miss meticulous planning and substational funding in.
Speaker 10: That car the character board had descriptions directions that.
Speaker 1: The charcuterie board had grumpious delicacies that dazzled. The critics stracutery that's a. Fun word the situates you're gonna be, For real i'm a dead.
Speaker 5: Ass bird ain't rethink.
Speaker 1: This car the restaurant's exquisite CHRISS and i don't. Character character he almost, Got, it okay, score one he almost. Got it he was. Very close don't worry. About, it okay they're they're. Slowly learning we got one that almost got through.
Speaker 10: The CARD what, i say who had attracted this discerning critics breathing that card be?
Speaker 2: Rememberable content let's let's clear.
Speaker 10: Read it the remarkably coincidental encounter prompted considerable.
Speaker 5: Speculation afterwards ah.
Speaker 1: Do another one card to Bro, shock hooterie Shot Shock. Shock hooterie WHY would i want a couter of? A shock that's? Crazy, man yeah. Not. Quite anyways, you know they're they're, they're, learning okay and we need to be very supportive of them in their endeavors as they attempt to read. Like children it's it's. Very funny there was a mean messa the. Other day, it's like, you know black people being special ed and they're not. Even retarded kind of default settings for some of. Those guys. Crazy Crazy, uh anyways McLeod for, five says no wonder they're trying to make bulletproof vess illegal in, That, Area oh florida or wherever those cops were at that couldn't hit the broadside of, A. Barn, connecticut yeah, not great. Not, great well, don't Worry mister afiella can come. Get you Thank. You CLEARED M r boy for two says they wouldn't lack my questions hard drive. CHECK time, i agree. Easy enough. Thank You emri boy appreciate That lag demon for FIVE says i was just wondering if you ever FIXED Your TF tactical spsr lightning. Tap trigger, if not would you file the frame or trigger? BLADE safety I actually i don't even know where. THAT is i don't even KNOW if i still, Have it, BUT no i know that it was having. SOME issues i think it's just a bunk design because it. Takes out it takes out like one of the safety features of the. Glock trigger so while, it's nice, it's short it makes it feel like. Something else it's not how it. Was DESIGNED so i think it's just unsafe. By design so even if you get one that doesn't have the weird double, tap thing it's just it's not a good, design overall. You know, and honestly the MORE that i shoot and the BETTER that i get, at shooting THE less i care about what the. TRIGGER is i was shooting stages the, other day shooting a bunch of different guns with like other people's like stock glocks, and whatnot and the times between Like a cajun shadow too and a stock glock is like. Almost nothing so it's like at a certain point you just need to get good and just.
Speaker 5: Do it, thank you.
Speaker 1: LACK demon i. Appreciate It sir McLean for, FIVE says i think we can track the rise in female officers in areas that are suddenly wanting to ban bulletproof best so we're talking, about yeah the the uh the what do you call what do you call? Slavic?
Speaker 5: Chicks?
Speaker 1: Slicks slicks is that a good word for? Slavic chicks? Calm slicks, Thank, YOU McLean i. Appreciate that tak for two says typical. Dodge, owner ah there'd be some stereotypes, out there par, k okay thank. YOU talk i. Appreciate that McLean for, five says have observed a cop go through two armags to try and hit a four inch block about five. Yards away hit nothing but, pool noodle even after being told. The impacts that's tragic considering, you know if you're if you're five, yards away you can almost just reach out the gun and. Touch.
Speaker 5: It bro.
Speaker 1: That's terrifying no police calls have got to be one of the most hilarious things. Out there thank You. To clear, Appreciate, You Sir dawson lair new. Channel member, appreciate that, Good sir, Thank you, thank you uh, Born, again bloodbath thousand gems a, loot box. THANK you i don't know what, that is but thank you for. The supports are very very kind. Of you, Thank, You, bargain bloodbath m right boy for two says impalement of, blad style then leave For. The crocs not a, bad idea not a bad idea. At all, Good sir, thank you thanking, ALL right i think we're all. CAUGHT up i think. THAT'S it i think it's time to get out. Of here on A w, wednesday, NIGHT gentlemen i hope you all are. DOING well i thank you all for, hanging out for watching, with us for putting up. WITH us i think we got a regular Stream, on friday And then i'm gone all WEEKEND because i got a major match Up In north dakota with, the HOMIES so i should Be Gone, saturday sunday but it shouldn't affect you guys' schedule. AT all i am also finally working on the next video for, the channel which is of course going over the marketing On the Sons of Liberty gun works mark ONE where i get a talk talk some crack top some smack On a tasker network, once again which will be very funny considering how pissed off he gets EVERY time i. Do it but with that out of, the way ladies, and gentlemen thank you so much for, your support for, hanging out for talking in, the chat, for lurking for making fun, of me for making fun of. OTHER people i appreciate all. Of it, Thank you thank you for allowing me to. Do, THIS no i Don't think i'm leaving you guys. ANYTIME soon i Don't think i'm going to get the job At T rex arms though again, fingers crossed fingers cross FOR the ceo position At T. Rex arms pray, about it ladies. And Gentlemen buck with that out of, the way thank you so much. FOR watching i hope. YOU enjoyed i will see you in the. Next one, God speech God bless christ's case a most by.
Speaker 5: The sea i've learned to boys?
Speaker 1: Inspy him how bright this twice?
Speaker 9: Sides, answer mommy HOW can i figure?
Speaker 1: YOU out i cannot believe how.
Speaker 3: Pet the follow you are the biggest desire ernt into? Simple, Need, okay jason my, simple dreams my biggest desire turn into.
Speaker 1: Simple Needs How
Speaker 3: King jackson has seen all dreams