Speaker 1: Taco shows, the good, the bad, and the ugnas, the highlights and unfortunately the low lights that stood out this past week in the vast sea we called humanity.
Speaker 2: This is one oh one one w j R R. We get We got a Lynchin Taco's commercial free Workday rock block coming up at eight.
Speaker 3: Still have those ACDC tickets too. Oh, the voting is open now for you say we play it. That's how you get registered for those a CDC tickets. If you're gonna get over to the Facebook page throw a vote. And we're doing buck cherry this morning. I think, yes, we are.
Speaker 2: All right. Let's go through the batstack. As you can imagine. Topping things is the still in the wind suspected killer of the United Healthcare CEO who was gunned down on a sidewalk outside the Hilton in Mintown, Manhattan, earlier this week.
Speaker 3: You know, there's the small contingent that that are like, oh good, he deserved it.
Speaker 2: Its healthcare.
Speaker 3: There is actually a good amount of people say that just remember this.
Speaker 2: It's really sickening. If you ask me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I texted somebody back earlier and I said, Okay, healthcare is tough and all that. Nobody deserves to be assassinated.
Speaker 2: No, no, Yes, the healthcare providers at times, their methodology and stuff can be unnerving to no end. All of us, either personally or through our families, have dealt with that. But as Taco correctly said, that doesn't mean you just go and take matters in your own hands and guns somebody down on a street.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'll admit you know, health care providers gonna suck.
Speaker 2: But we had to California private school shooting this week. Luckily no, no one other than the gunman was killed, but two five and six year old boys of that Seventh Day Adventist private school were injured in that situation when this guy imposing as like a parent interested in rolling his kid and then bizarre yeah, ended up offering himself. Guy arrested in Windomere yesterday confessing to killing his wife several days earlier. That's Thomas Winzel. He's facing second degree murder charge in the death of his wife, Linda, according to the Windomere Police Department. And guy arrested after a deadly hit and run crash in Bellevue up in Marion County. Twenty five year old Christian Parker arrested after leaving the scene of the deadly crash that happened around two forty seven last Sunday afternoon. Thirty four year old woman was walking on the side of the road and was later found dead from her injuries. Multiple witnesses told police a man driving a black Lincoln town car struck the woman as she crossed the highway in a marked crosswalk. Investigators also found footage from a nearby business that captured the deadly hit and run, and police have witnesses that say Parker was driving recklessly, had been driving at a high rate of speed, using a cell phone and forcing other vehicles off the road.
Speaker 3: You can't you can't try to figure out what's going on with people like that.
Speaker 2: Guinea West Africa soccer match, a controversial red card resulted in the death of fifty six spectators.
Speaker 3: Was it a red card rushing thing? They all rushed the field red card issued during the soccer match. The fans were not happy with it. A stampede ensued in fifty six people killed during the chaos. Brother, there's a series of other soccer there. Their footballs absolutely nuts.
Speaker 2: Then how about this, there's still no charges in this road rate shooting on East Colonial earlier in the week where the guy I guess he dude, was getting tailgated by this woman or yeah, so he pulls over and confronts her, and I guess she shot and killed him.
Speaker 3: She's claiming self defense. We'll see where that ended. Just a whole bad situation altogether. There and then we had a guy who was arrested accused of murdering his fiance and Saint Cloud earlier in the week after he received news from her that she was breaking things off. We need some good news, fifty seven year old Timothy Hyder. Yeah, more a couple of good news stories. I hope I don't poach from your good news network, which I don't even know if you've looked at yet. I'm getting there. I'm having an internet issue.
Speaker 2: Go ahead. Seventy four year old John Reikert from Iowa loves Christmas, but he loves his wife even more. He's been married to his wife, Joan for fifty three years. She's been diagnosed with Alzheimer's and since then, the marine veteran has made it his mission to keep making memories for her. She loves Christmas, absolutely loves Christmas. So for the last few years he has been decorating not only their house, but every house on their block for Christmas. For Christmas and for his wife to enjoy.
Speaker 3: That is super cool unless you live on his block. You know you got some dude hanging lights on your husband. No, that is that's like the ass. I don't think she does it against your will. Probably, Hey, would you mind if I decorate your house? How about it?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 3: No, you're really gonna say no when you know the condition. Yeah, I really don't want Christmas lights of my house in July. No, I'm not being a dick. But that's like the Adam Sandler movie where his girlfriend and then his wife then becomes his wife. But you had a car accident forgets who he is every day has to show her a video to reminder. Pretty cool, Just like this. Cops of Illinois saved a pregnant woman who was speeding down a dead end road in a runaway car Monday morning. Her brakes had gone out and for some reason the engine wouldn't shut off. Oh, they pulled in front of her, let her crash into the back of the cop car. Luckily, they were able to slow to a point where no one was seriously hurt. The end of the road was a freezing cold lake that she would have plunged into. Yeah, I had that right here on the Good News Network. Pregnant lady. Uh, I guess maybe that should be the first pal. Yeah, and we'll give that little fetus a pal. You hear the fetal pal little fetus in the ice cold lake. No, we don't want that. It would be a natural birth.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Ice water birth would be bad. Ice water you're bad, you know, like the bath birth. I never understood that. Yeah, you go from the comfort of the nice warm womb of mom into a sub freezing lake. Welcome to the world, little one, little fish eating the placenta around. Hey, sorry, okay, okay, we have this woman that was looking for her birth parents.
Speaker 2: Guess what she.
Speaker 3: Learned Her dad was a friend on Facebook. That could be creepy too, because look at the dad and the donner. Hold on, I'm sorry, I can't show this to all you over the radio. Look top right. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: He might have been like, hey, there, and he's got the whole mustache thing. Yeah, well, don't say that, making it like well, they come on, dude. The stereotypes are stereotypes. For a reason, because there's a shred of truth to most.
Speaker 3: Anyway, he found his daughter and she found him, and now they're they're back together, even though they were already friends. She probably gave him likes before that. The Illinois deputy saved a pregnant driver. Intro grabbed that one. Oh how about this. Our bride's venue burns down only for her. Uh, it burned down for the big day.
Speaker 2: Hold on, let's start over.
Speaker 3: Bride's venue burned down only for her big day to rise from the ashes, everybody got together and rebuilt the venue in time for her wedding.
Speaker 2: Look at you, honey, hope it all works out. What was the venue? Does it say is going to be beyond the headline? I'm sorry, no, I'm looking at it. It's like kind of, you know, like you have a little the details are not as deep as that coldlake in this portion of the goods.
Speaker 3: But listen, you know, like kind of like a little chapel looking thing, you know, but out in the out in the country. And I guess the country caught on fire and stead in her chapel.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Spending time in the great outdoors helps children with mental issues. A new study says, so you know outdoors, if there's some mental issues going on, definitely go outdoors.
Speaker 2: Back to the whole. Why did you already get some fresh air? Yeah? I hear. It's like chickens can help too, like a comfort vehicle.
Speaker 3: They're birds, but oh, once locally extinct, right, the top predator of the river otter or the top predator river otter is flourishing again in New Mexico. So don't worry. The river otters are back in New Mexico. If you go in there, oh, then I have to put suction.
Speaker 2: Do they want anywhere? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Pow, because they're back and I forgot to Powell A thousand endangered animals pat more endangered news set to return home to Madagascar in an anti traffic in Victory. So they were trying to traffick these little uh endangered animals. They're going back to Madagascar.
Speaker 2: Powell no longer in danger. No is it in danger or endangered.
Speaker 3: It's endangered, but they're out of danger. They to double on tendure Crystal, This twenty year old hiker survives to see his family again after an incredible did you hear this one? Fifty days lost in the Rockies they say that he survived to see his family again.
Speaker 2: But look at him laying in bed, drinking nothing but coarse light the book at him laying in bed. They got it rockies. How's he gonna see his family?
Speaker 3: I got ice patched up because his eyes I guess frozen the Rocky Mountain weather.
Speaker 2: So he's just giving a thumbs up.
Speaker 3: But he has two galls at one over each eye and thinking you're not going to see your family.
Speaker 2: But he stared directly at Solery.
Speaker 3: Now fifty days out in the Rockies, man, and we're just gonna, Oh, let's end on a really cool one. This couple has spina bifida, and that's not really cool, but they're, uh, they're lovingly able to adopt a daughter with the exact same condition, so they can all, you know, like they can raise.
Speaker 2: Her the right way.
Speaker 3: Like, hey, man, we had this our whole lives. We're all in chairs and we're cruising along. Dad played basketball. You two young lady can do it. Pow for all three. And we're leaving the Good News Network because I have dug a hole. Certainly, No, I feel better, don't you? Linchin Tago on demand, Tell Lothy I heart what you as