Speaker 1: I usually these members. I just rolled into it, dude, so it really doesn't matter. So it's uprighter, dude, Can you play your stuff for my people over on my member's side. Shout out to all the Patreon members, all the YouTube members. Where can people find you? Dude?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: Brother?
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me on. You can find me on Raised by Giants, on YouTube, Rock fan Odyssey, Rumble. I guess I think that there's a weird thing with like Rumble, Like I have like a typo in the title of the name, and like it's making it difficult for people to surgery. But I've had a Rumble account for like three years now. So but and if you want to reach out to me personally, I'm on Instagram at Raised by Giants pod x x Twitter. I don't know what to call it anymore x. I guess this is a new thing x at Raised by Giants eight. So thanks for having me on, appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a little bit like of a member's episode collaboration because yeah, a recent one on your show. And people can find me at www dot TJOJP dot com on my links around there. I stream every week on Tuesday nights over on twitch dot tv, Slash one on podcast also over on the one on one Media YouTube channel, So make sure check that out if you're into that kind of stuff. And you, I was resealing your show. We talked about Homlenculus, the movie Homunculus, We talked about Trump Nation, and we just went down a few different rabbit holes, and you mentioned to me a movie that had just aired on HBO Max that was a straight to stream movie, which I think it would have done well if it went to theaters because I watched it and I'm still confused, but I did a little bit of research and I'm a little bit better versed in the lore of the movie. And also I feel like this movie answers a lot of questions when it comes to like the missing forward one and then it ties in I don't want to say schizophrenia, but epileptic seizure disorders with time travel. Like it, dude, it's a.
Speaker 2: Wild movie, bro. I was so taken back by it, and I was like, this is the filmmaking that I like, you know, and it's really subtle in the beginning, because if you're not paying attention, it's a slow basion. Yeah, you don't notice little details and then when you realize that there's two different things going on at the same time. But the way that it's cut, they do it like seamlessly, right to the point that you don't even notice until the end, and even at the end, you're still puzzled as to what's going on. But I really appreciate this style of filmmaking because it's very cubric esque. And I'm making a documentary that's going to be released here really soon on Stanley Kubrick and the Shining and.
Speaker 3: The Clockwork Orange called a Clockwork Shine.
Speaker 2: But this movie, well what we're talking about is a movie called cat Lake c add Oh Lake. I like k E, but it's not Cubrick asking the way.
Speaker 1: That it's really quickly right before we get deeper into it, we're only three minutes in. There will be spoilers. So if you want to watch the movie and then come back to this, do that if you don't want to spoil them. I feel like people should go in and the movie is not gonna tell you anything you have. It's how you said, bro. I was kind of losing sleep too, because you're like, I thought about it until I went to sleep, and then it finally I'm still trying to figure it out, and I watched it a few days ago. So just in case there will be spoilers, just the heads up for those that I want to check the movie out. It's free on HBO Max. Check it out, then come back here and watch this because so I just so we don't spoil it for people.
Speaker 2: Absolutely definitely go and watch the movie and then come back and hear us talk about it, because you have to. We can't really explain it to you. It's very difficult to explain without you having seen it.
Speaker 3: And what I was.
Speaker 2: Mentioning like with with like Cubriic and it being like very cubric esk. It's not that it's cubric esque in the way that it was filmed or even the storyline, but in the way that everything isn't explained to you, right. Cubriic always wanted the audience to kind of put two and two together for themselves. And let me tell you this movie, Caddo Lake is you have to put two and two together. You got to be thinking on your toes. Cubriic wanted the audience to think for themselves and tell the story with the actual camera, you know, like show you visuals of the story, not through exposition, which has ruined many films in the past three decades. Right, they just give the entire story. They spoon feed you the entire story. Sometimes, yeah, they give it away in the entire trailer you watch her the three trailers that come out for a movie, you know, the entire story. But within the movies themselves, they normally they give you the entire storyline within the dialogue between the characters. Did you see Long Legs?
Speaker 1: I did?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I thought Long Legs was an amazing movie until that last, uh, you know, twenty minutes of the movie because whenever her mom is out there and she shoots the doll in the back of the head and the essence gets released out of her. Right then she ends up in bed and then she's in like this hallucinogenic dream state and her mom explains everything to her. They did not need to do that. That's what I mean by exposition. They give away the entire movie. They tell you everything that's going on within the movie, and it within the dialogue between the characters, to the point that it just ruins the entire movie, Like why would I need to watch that? They could have turned that entire movie into a thirty minute short film, and it would have been the exact same thing. You know, a lot of Hollywood thinks that people are stupid and that yeah, in a lot of cases they are, but they like to just spoon feed this stuff to people and not let them use their brain and use their mind to try and put everything together. But Qubriic, he wanted the audience to come up with their own interpretation of his movies. And to me, that is the greatest way to make a movie, right, like the movie that we're discussing today, you know, Kindadu Lake. And it's also what made Stanley Kubrick great and this movie great as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's like, you know, mega make movies great again by letting people figure it out themselves. But I think that we're in this in this society that is so burnt out how you and I talked about on your show, and they want this short clip TLDR, you know, and I'm I'm I've been there because I don't read super long comments of people bashing my work or anything else, Like I don't spend the time to read them. It's like, listen, dude, whatever you didn't like it. I don't care what you have to say. You didn't like it, and like I said what I said, and that's that right. So this particular movie, it's what I really liked. I thought it was going to be more of a horror movie. So I was expectause I think I saw that it was like a I think on Max it said it was like horror something. Let me double check what it says.
Speaker 2: It was produced by m Night Shyamalan Shamala Nice Shamalan, and he also had another new movie come out as well, Trapped. I'll Trap. It's really good. It's about this serial killer that's inside of this concert and the FBI set up this entire ruse of a pop concert to try and catch him. So acually a pretty pretty good movie.
Speaker 1: If you check this out. Says horror, mystery, and suspense. So I thought that it was gonna be more horror, and so I was like, Okay, you know, I'm gonna be kind of scared whatever, But it really wasn't. It was more mystery and more thriller than anything. Because you know, towards the end of the movie, you're you're vowed. You know, you're you're rooting for this guy to get back to his time, and we'll we'll break everything down the way the movie goes. But I feel like it answered a lot of questions when it comes to and tied some some other things together that you wouldn't otherwise think about. And it's just making me movies like this that are in my opinion, I'll say this, I think that their conspiracy inspired or conspiracult inspired in some sort of way because it takes all these major conspiracies and then puts it on the silver screen and gives it like like something right. For example, one of the main themes in this in this movie is time travel but also portals, and it turns out right. So I want to read here a little bit of the So Cattle Lake or Caddo Lake is an actual place. It's an actual lake between Louisiana and Texas, and just quickly looking up here, there are legends regarding this actual lake. And in the movie when they're searching for the girl, you know, towards towards the first half middle of the movie, they're searching for this girl, and I remember telling my wife, I'm like, man, how big is this lake? Like how big is it and literally as there as I said that that they had zoomed in. The camera pans out and you can see all the little ways in the woods and it's a giant lake. So the actual lake itself is let me see how many acres it is.
Speaker 2: I think it's like twenty five thousand lake acres or.
Speaker 1: Something like five thousand, four hundred acres. Bro that is massive. Okay, so Cattle Lake. Let me pull up my screen here so people can see what we're talking about. Stop screen, sure, and you get the right screen here.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I believe that it's one of the largest freshwater lakes in the South.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know about it, but so we have here the call massive. This is nineteen thirty five. It's ginormous, right, So I think it's this one up here. Yeah, so it's that one up there. It's got a weird little shape to it. If you look at it kind of looks like a like a like a monster or a man with like two hands here, like a sloth. It looks like a slough from like a tree or something. And that's it there. So it's absolutely massive. And if you look at the really quickly, So this came out October tenth, so it came out recently. It came out on ten ten, twenty four, right, And it was directed by Selene hell Logan George and it was produced by it says. It stars and serve with him under his Blinding Edge Picture company. Interesting name.
Speaker 2: Huh, that's an interesting artwork too.
Speaker 1: It's like an angel or something and so and we know, Bro, we know that he's into the occult and all that stuff. The latest movie, The Watchers that his daughter produced, like the first movie that she produced.
Speaker 2: Did you like that?
Speaker 1: I'll be honest, I haven't finished it. Oh, I started it, and I haven't finished it. I think I have an hour left because sometimes, you know, you have life and everything, you don't really get to sometimes I watch movies and pieces, right, so I won't. I'm trying to figure this damn thing out.
Speaker 2: It's not wanting. That goes the Curse of Lake, Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the curse whatever. Hurt man, all right, whatever? Well now I'm a big baby dude. Anyways, who cares? Who cares? Here we go, all right, I got finally got it, all right? So uh yeah, in that movie they have the Watchers, they have six fingers, so you know the whole Nephilim connection everything. So you know that they're in the know when it comes to the occult and the esoteric. And so in this part particular movie, so you have this twenty five thousand, four hundred acre lake and Bayou Wetland between border of Texas and Louisiana and the northern Harrison County. And if you look up here some right, this is some of the lore and some of the create how the lake was formed. The first legend about Caddo or Caddu Lake references to how it was formed. One theory is that three New Madrid earthquakes from December eighteen eleven to eighteen twelve created the lake. The New Madrid seismic zone is located in southeastern Missouri, northeastern Arkansas, Western Tennessee, western Kentucky, and southern Illinois. Seismic seismolologists is how you say that estimate that these earthquakes reached seven point zero magnitude or possibly large. That's pretty big, right from my understanding of magnitude seven point zero. There is scientific evidence that the New Madrid earthquakes created Tennessee's Real Roof Lake. However, this is not a prevalentaion. Most geologists follow theory that the Great Raft was eventually responsible for cattle lakes creation. The evidence that primarily supports the Great Raft theories the discovery of present day cypress trees with growth rings of four hundred and six hundre years. And the cypress tree is interesting because right only grows in certain certain places in certain areas, and right is a species of cypress native to the eastern Mediterranean region. Let's see here, So Texas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that it's the largest cypress tree forests in the world according to Google.
Speaker 1: Really, so it's a native to states swamps and rivers. So if it goes back at least four hundred years, right, the four hundred to six hundred years, then the eighteen eleven to eighteen twelve earthquake wouldn't fall in line obviously, right, unless the dating of trees is fake and gay, which again I don't know. I wouldn't say trees are faking gay, but I think that maybe the dating of them could be who knows.
Speaker 2: Gage trees are definitely faking gay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the five G Tower trees are also faking gay. Cypress tree seeds will not root in dry soil, So these trees suggest that Cattle Lake is much older. The Great Raft was estimated one hundred and sixty miles long natural log jam on the Red River, et cetera, et cetera. The Freeman Curtis Expedition, commissioned by President Thomas Jefferson in eighteen oh six, discovered the Great Raft, which was cleared by the eighteen nineties. And then what is the great raft? See the great rafts? Look that up.
Speaker 2: Sounds like some kind of flood.
Speaker 1: And what the an enormous log jam or a series of rafts that clogged the Red and Atchafalaya rivers North America? What hmmm?
Speaker 2: So all of the trees and like something must have happened where like logs and things got stuck and trammed up the streams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never heard of this.
Speaker 2: Bro that's wild, because that's kind of what it looked like in the movie. Whenever the water was low kind of looked like.
Speaker 1: This, and that's what activated the portal. Right, So dude, I've never heard of it. No, Why why didn't we ever talk about this in school? Because this falls in line with like the tart Terrier. It was a great mudfluck, because that's what it sounds like, the whole all the tree what knocked the trees down. It wasn't an earthquake, right how they say, But damn, what a hell of an earthquake to shake all those trees loose to then send them down river to clog the river up. That's crazy, dude. I never knew about that. So the Native American cattle legends, this is where it gets interesting. Before European discovered the cattle, Indians living in the Red River Sas Cattle Lake region dominated the log jams there as denominated the logjams there as sacred. The cattles centered their lives around the spring floods and the logjam deposits of soil and nutrients. The Great Raft was a living ecosystem and constantly changing when logs drifted away and newer debris replaced them. That is so wild. As the rafts of logjams shifted around, it cleared fertile fields for cadoan crops. During floods, nutrients filled settled on either side of the river banks. The cattles grew their crops around the seasons and state of the log jams. The Great Raft provided protection from enemy tribes. The Cattles hold a spiritual belief that a great flood clogged the Red River and created the Great Raft. A cattle legend tells us that a cattle chief did not obey the Great Spirit who caused it earthquake that resulted in a flood that formed Cadillac around eighteen twelve. So we have this Native American legend of this chief that didn't obey the Great Spirit and then they were cursed. Right, So I find that true because when I first learned that Cadillac is an actual place, you gotta look up the lore of it. You gotta look up the myths and everything like that. So there's also there's a.
Speaker 2: Lot of Native American miss and legends like that. It seems like any place that had a large amount of Native American settlement there there there they always have some like with the moth Man. I'm sure you're familiar with the moth Man and the legend of Chief Cornstock, like well, Chief Cornstock supposedly cursed the talent of Point Pleasant and supposedly calls the moth Man.
Speaker 1: So I mean, yeah, well that's yeah, I know that part. That's interesting because maybe a form of technology where they're able to summon these ultra terrestrials into this dimension as some sort of watcher right over the people for screwing them over something.
Speaker 2: That's what the movie Watchers kind of reminded me of. They kind of reminded me of like Mothman's like without wings, and I like the beginning of the movie. I thought that it was really great, and then it just kind of goes off the rails. They turned the Watchers, like you know from the Book of Emach into what you're supposed to be, falling angels. They came down to meete with humans and create like angel human hybrids, but they turn them in the fairies.
Speaker 1: So well, maybe it's the same thing, dude. Yeah, but I see that whole mythology differently, dude, because maybe we can do a show on the Watchers movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be cool, because there's a lot I think they got a lot of the myth all g correct, but in good Hollywood fashion, they kind of just Yeah, they threw in their own little thing there and kind of turned them into like pussy asked fairies. But that might just be because our idea of what a fairy is we think of like a fairy as something like tinker Bell, like something super small, no bigger, yeah, no bigger than a foot, like maybe they were these giant, scary, weird creatures more like in the movie Who Knows.
Speaker 1: So here, I'll say this about that. I look at that story of the Book of Genesis and even maybe the Book of Enoch, Right, we can lump that in there a little bit. I will attribute that when they entered the daughters of men or daughters of men, whatever, that it was, wasn't actual physical like interactions sexually, right, What if it was more of a possession or parasitic nature where they entered their bodies and then they altered them to be able to give birth to these things. And if you look, if you zoom into parasites, bro or any germs, they look like demons. You know, I don't know if you've talked about that on your show. I'm sure there's a couple of people out there who have link parasites and germs and stuff like that. When you zoom into their face, like the into the actual the microscope, right, that that is, it looks like a freaking demon, looks demonic. Right, So let's look this up here, real quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would make a lot more sense than like a physical group of entities coming down, Like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Look at this, this is demonic.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Have you ever if you saw this at night? Look at that? Bro? Forget that, dude, Bro, if you saw if you saw this at night, Tait was probably ai, But if you saw this at night, look you'd be yourself like this is this is what things of nightmares are made out of me that that'd be a freaking crazy looking thing, you know, I'd be scared.
Speaker 2: He does stop on that so quick, dude.
Speaker 1: So I think it's more of that, But we can, maybe, maybe we can do an episode on that particular movie, the twenty foot Cattle Lake Monster. At the beginning of this movie, we have an an alligator, right, and this also ties into the cattle mutilations because the alligator in the movie was cut. His bottom half was cut perfectly, and you have the kids poking at the alligator. They're like, look, it was almost like I think they say it was done with lasers or like surgically done. And how many times haven't we talked about cattle emulations where it's like only a surgeon could have done this, Like it's so perfectly cut that they were so meticulous. And it turns out again when we learned that when the when the water goes up, it deactivates the portal and everything that's in the way of the portal, boom gets cut. Right. So this poor alligator was probably just chilling on the bank, the water comes in and he just gets chopped in aweg boom, you know, he just gets you know, cut in half.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was probably like a prehistoric not a prehistoric, but a really old alligator from like the fifties or something, because he would have had to have been on the other side of the portal whenever it shut, whenever the water drain traveling. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And so dude, that's a good observation because think about how many things maybe don't exist in our timeline. They have come through. Our animals don't know any better just walking through. They're not going to know if they're in two thousand and three or twenty twenty three, and the movie was two thousand and three and twenty twenty three. I believe the two timelines. And right off the bat, when they were switching over from the main character of the girl right which is the daughter essentially.
Speaker 2: Ellie Ellie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ellie, the daughter of what's the main guy's name, Paris Paris. And when they were switching back and forth, I kind of already had gotten the the all were in two different timelines, right, we're jumping back and forth. There's a significance between the two when the girl is talking about, Oh, none of these people are related to me. You know, I don't like these family gatherings that that click for me after the fact, because it turns out that they were related the whole time. Right, Her stepsister was actually her grandma, right, because she was the mother of Paris, her dad, and then she had met her, you know, her grandma made her great grandpa, I guess, right, And they no no their grandpa, which was the guy on the bed towards the end of the movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But what I'm trying to figure out is was an Anna the girl the wind missing? Is that the is that mom's But is that Ellie's mom's kid or is that Ellie's mom's husband's kid, Because if it's it makes a difference if it's her half sister or if it's her stepsister.
Speaker 1: Here and I'm gonna pull up the video that I saw it on because they do like a little like a little diagram, which really broke it down for me because I was very confused about this too and like what it meant. Right, So we have here, I believe it's this one. He needs to play it, but he here we go, so he does the breakdown the family tree. Okay, So we have Paris, one of the main characters. The mom saw. They're linked together, and you got Paris who was obviously with the mom. So he's both of their kids. Now this guy, his wife is an unknown woman okay. And then in the.
Speaker 2: Movie, and then Anna is his daughter.
Speaker 1: Anna is his yeah, his daughter in this timeline.
Speaker 2: So it doesn't have anything to do with always. It's not always Mom's no, no, her and him did not have Anna.
Speaker 1: No, this this is a stepchild here.
Speaker 2: Okay. Well that that's change the entire dynamic of the movie, because I thought that Anna was always Mom's daughter along with this new guy.
Speaker 1: But here's here's the thing. Technically, technically she's her her mother in law because remember after the fact, which he speeds it up here, she met the grandpa, which is her grandpa, right, So she's her mother in law. Bro It's wild, right, like it's it's like, what, like, what is happening? Okay? So and the the the reason we got here, the reason we got I hear, the movie right off the bat starts off with Paris. Yeah, it starts off with Paris and his mom, which would be the sister. What's the sister's name, the sister the Yeah, Anna, Anna is the one that goes missing.
Speaker 2: Missing. Ella Is is Paris's.
Speaker 1: Daughter exactly, so she doesn't know where her dad is. But at the beginning of the movie, you have an old Anna, like an older Anna in a car accident that goes off a bridge. She's having a seizure. If you notice their hands right, So throughout the movie, their hands start to twitch because they're in the wrong timeline. Because when you're in the wrong timeline and the wrong dimension, you get sick, and it shows itself with the bleeding of the ears, the seizures. So all her life, Anna had seizures because she was in the wrong dimension the whole time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, uh, they crash off a bridge and then he goes off his life wondering what was actually wrong with my mom? So he confronts the doctor at the beginning of the movie, like, hey, she doesn't have the disease that you're saying that she had, because she wouldn't be bleeding from her ears. Now, mind you, the dad, right, they have kind of this strained relationship because he's so obsessed with his like why his mom was sick? Right, Like what was it really happening to her? So I'm sure that the entire time that they were growing up together, you got the mom probably telling him like stories of like hey, I remember having another family. I'm having these seizures. I feel like I've come from another area, which ties into like the mythology of today of like hey, I remember a past life. I have a birthmark that corresponds with the same other person in history or whatever. You know what I'm saying, like these past life regressions or past life memories. And it turns out that he had saved Anna when she goes missing a well not accidentally but dropped or off with those people. And then in nineteen fifty two, I believe so he saved his own mom. And then when he goes back into the dimension where he takes the car towards the end of the movie, that she recognized. She's in shock. She recognizes like that's my missing husband. But he's so locked in he wants to get back to his time because he's timing the floods that he drives away and then obviously he jumps off the bridge, the damn breaks and then it takes him out. So he had committed, you know, the unaliving of oneself, when in reality, he was trying to get back to his dimension. Again, very complex, So if you're watching it for the first time, you're like, what is happening, Like I don't understand what's happening, because it's not.
Speaker 2: I don't understand what's happening.
Speaker 1: Oh listen, just if you're listening to this on the RSS feed or wherever, go to the video. There's a diagram. You're still gonna be confused. Okay, I don't even know what I'm saying right now, but no, no, But for this is her son, this is her dad, they're married. This guy has nothing to do with her. There's it's literally said that he had this child with an unknown woman. But did that woman ever exist when she was dropped off? It doesn't, it doesn't matter whatever who cares. She was dropped off in another dimension because he gave her to those people. To save and Ellie confirms this when she looks her up on the computer that she's looking up her yearbook pictures and she sees kind of her life throughout the years. And then I don't know if you saw the prompt on the on the when she's running out of time, it's like, your time is your your session has almost expired. You need more time. That's like almost like you know, we're all let her know.
Speaker 2: That she needs to get back to her timeline. Yeah. The thing that I really liked too is like in the beginning of the movie, Paris is kind of starting to put all this together. And Paris is as a lake worker. He works like on the lake, he like on the dam and everything, and he's trying to put this together to his girlfriend because they kind of separated after him and his mom drove off of the bridge because his mom was having these seizures and she was driving, she drove off the bridge. And that's kind of the opening scene that we get with this movie is his mom, him not being able to save his mom in the lake because he can't get her out and also save himself. So Paris right here is trying to explain to his girlfriend all the things that he's found, and he went like super conspiratorial with it, especially with the way that his girlfriend kind of blows him off about it, and it's like, how long have you been re searching this? And I felt that I felt that hard for Paris. You know, a little in this community is kind of like that. But he was like, listen, there's some kind of connection here between the water lowering and like my mom seizures during this time. And he is putting together all the dates and he's doing all this stuff, and his girlfriend just thinks that he's crazy. She's just kind of like, bro, like what are you talking about? I don't think that your mom would want you doing this. But whenever he was out on the lake working, he realized he found a necklace while he was working. And the necklace is like two sixes, kind of like intersecting.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you can find a picture of a necklace, but.
Speaker 2: Like two sixes, yeah, yeah, it's really close. But he finds a necklace, and then he goes to his dad's house and searches through his mom's stuff realizes that she had the exact same necklace. So he's, yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: The one and it's the it's the sixth nine bro. It's the cornerstone. It's the portal. So whenever you look at like Royal arc freemasonry, they have always the the six ' nine at the top of the of the arches, which is the portal. It signifies the Again, it's the cornerstone. The portal is six ' nine. It's also I believe I want to say, is it Gemini. No, it's astrology chart. It's the it's an astrological sign as well. So okay, so it's for cancer, so cancer astrology, so it's also the sign for cancer. The crab right now, Again, I don't I think astrology there's something to it. I don't understand any enough, so I can't tell you what exactly things, but that's that sign there. But I do know of it from again to cancer the astrology, and that this this crab nebula that people see a nebula super No, let's see here, if there's a portal there or something like that, let me see where the supervoid is that. I don't think the supervoid is near there. But anyways, I've heard it talked about it being a portal and that kind of sort of when I when I first saw that in the movie. So this is actually Ellie and her mom, a younger version of her mom. And when she goes back to two thousand and three after she had just gotten off the computer, she essentially meets herself as a younger version and a younger version of her mom, and she's the mom thinks that she's involved with Paris, like hey, tell him to come back, like whatever, we need him, blah blah blah. But we know what happened to him. He had actually tripped into that other realm in the future and he had died in that dimension, so obviously he was never gonna come back, right, So that and then I want to show what you're talking about. Where he was documenting all the time. So he looks at the he looks at the at the at the screen here and it's showing rain and he knows that when the rain comes, that's when the portal's activated. So Hit, I can't play it because we might get ping. But in here he sees on the TV that it's going to rain. He goes, Damn, the portal's not gonna work if there's water there. So this is when he chooses to escape to be able to go back to his timeline before the portal shuts off, because we see that when the lake was flooded, that's when the portals deactivated, and then we know that they're like, where the hell's all the water coming from? Where the hell's all this stuff coming from. It's literally traveling from the rising tides and everything thing from dimension to dimension, right, which we see that when Ellie's trying to get back to her main dimension and the water starts to cut off the portals, so we see it flooding kind of in and filling everything up. Now, I don't know the specifics of portals. I don't know the anatomy of portals and how they work, but it would make sense that they use some sort of water source. Maybe that's why the pyramids are built over a water source. Maybe that's why Florida is so special, because we literally have water all under us because we have very you know, we have limestone and all these very porous rocks where the water table is able to freely move up and down. So again, that's just one of the mechanics that we're probably not gonna know of in this movie as to how the portal is it something in the ground that's activating the portal, because it can't just be the is it the cypress trees? Like is the cypress tree?
Speaker 2: To me, it kind of seems like that it's a predetermined type of timeline. So whenever this happens.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 2: Her Anna has to go back like no matter what, because she creates Paris in the future. So therefore the events of the future in the past are ultimately connected and no matter what, these types of events have to happen. So there's a certain period every I don't know, certain amount of years where the lake has to dry up in order for these events in the portal to be unlocked. And then who knows how many other times this might happen in the future past twenty twenty three or the current timeline that the movie has taken place, and who knows what happens after that, Like they can make a sequel to this movie and have it completely unrelated to this current movie and do an identical type of thing. It could probably go on forever into the future, or they could even take it back further in the past and do the same thing with different types of events. But it makes it seem like that it's a predetermined situation that no matter what, these types of events has to happen. And we kind of see that throughout the movie whenever Ellie first shows up, whenever her mom calls her at her friend's house and was like, hey, Anna's missing, And then she goes and she shows up at the house and her step dad comes and says, did you come in on a skiff? And she said, yeah, how el's what I've gotten here, and then he goes out to the dock and the boat is missed, saying the skiff is missing, and the audience and on the first time run through you're thinking, well, she just showed up on the skiff, like who took the skiff? Like there's nobody else there to take it. But then it turns out later on in the movie that it was her herself that took the skiff. Bro So waking time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so well, I'm like, what is ham? I'm like, oh, everything's teleporting right, so and by the way, it was twenty twenty two, twenty twenty three, so here it kind of explains. In the twenty twenty four movie Cattle Lake, a time portal appears at the lake when it's experiencing a drought. So when the water goes down, how the portal appears? The portals a natural phenomenon that opens when the lake is low on water. Paris discovers the port after noticing that his mother seizers coincide with the drought because he was writing it just down. He was riding down every day that his mom would have a seizure and then he would he coins. You know, he connected it to like, oh, every time a drought happened, they you know, they or she was experiencing this thing. So how the portal closed. The portal closed when the lake fills back up with water. Again, it doesn't tell us like the trees are magical. But if you look at the mythology of the cypress tree in Greek mythology, it's mourning, right, So the cyperstree is the symbol of mourning and loss, which kind of connects this movie in a way where it's a lot of mourning and loss. Right, they lost people that they love, but not really because there were in another dimension a one did. Paris did perish, but associated with the story of Cypeer Cyaesus, a youth who accudally killed his favorite stag was transformed to a cypress tree. The trees of the trees, tears of sap that drip down its trunk are set to represent the grief of Cypersis. And then interesting here a transition between life and death, and many cultures of cyperstree symbolizes the transition between life and death and the possibility of eternal life. So that's kind of like if you travel to another I wouldn't say that you'd have maternal effect by traveling to another dimension or another timeline, because you'd still be mortal on that timeline. So I don't know if I connect that, But immortality and Zoroastrianism, the cyperstree is a symbol of immortality, and cutting down a cyperstree is believed to be bad luck. The Zoroastrian word for tree is the same as the word immortality. That's interesting. Sacred to deities, the cyperstree was sacred to the Greek god's Apollo and Artemis and to the Roman rulers of the underworld. The god Asclepius's staff was made of cypress wood. So it makes you think, right, Hollywood, the holly tree tree and all that stuff and It's like, that's why I love alchemy so much, because that all ties into using materials in the material realm to achieve a change that is beyond you. Right, So when you're working in the Great Work, you're working on multiple dimensions at once. But you do that by aligning things in this material world, matter in this world, purifying it, et cetera, et cetera, to be able to achieve the magnum opus, which is right, the Great Work funerary practices. The cybertree is often planted in cemeteries and used to shade graves of people of religious importance. The cyperstree is also one of the oldest plants in the world, with fossil records dating back to the most Mesozoic era. Now that's probably fake and gay and there's no such thing as that, but again, this is the way that they have stuff to date it, right, you gotta That's why, Like, if you're so blackpilled that you don't believe history is real, then don't talk about anything because you can't believe anything you're even saying. You get what I mean, Like, you need a system in order to date things, even if it is corrupt, But you still need a marker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you need a basis of reality to work from, because if not, then you're just lost. You're lost in history. And that's kind of like the theme of this movie is people getting lost and in time basically and trying to get back to their own timeline, and so kind of what happens is Ellie decides to go out and look for her sister on her own. She stops her boat. She because they called the police whenever Anna goes missing, and the police kind of come and they don't really they're not really doing much kind of outlooking, but Ellie's kind of like, well, you know, there's places that you don't even know about because the lake is super dry. Right now, there's land there that there wasn't any previous land. So I'm going to go out and look for on our own. And she's passing. She ends up going to this one spot that's under this like.
Speaker 3: Broken down.
Speaker 2: Railroad trustle type of thing, and she passes through the like this invisible type of.
Speaker 1: Sheen type of thing that was broken. Was that just a bridge because now I'm I think.
Speaker 2: That was just a bridge. That was just a bridge because whenever Paris goes through and finds his mom, which is Anna, the girl that's missing. In the distance, you see the the dam that's being built in I think nineteen fifty two, which would have to be the most disorienting thing to possibly happen to you. And that's another thing about these portals and these these other dimensions of reality and possibly other timelines. I had another I had a gentleman on my show, which his name is Trey Hudson, and he's like, a oh, he's kind of like a paranormal investigator type of.
Speaker 1: That looks like a damn though, Bro, is this that's Paris? Though, Yeah, it's Paris when he jumps off, but then the damn burst I believe it's the it's the damn bursting that made him get knocked out.
Speaker 2: And yeah, but I'm talking about whenever where the portal is. The portal is like on the other side of that little broken down slash bridge where where she has to go under because of the and grab her hands on the bottom of the bridge because it's collapsed in just to.
Speaker 3: Grab the bridge to.
Speaker 2: Navigate the dinghy skiff and through the bridge. But whenever Paris goes, because it's further back in time, he just goes right underneath it because it's not broken, and that's how they get to the portal.
Speaker 1: That bridge yet there that bridge right there yet Okay, so.
Speaker 2: That bridge is the uh is on the other side of that bridge is where.
Speaker 1: The portal literally a bridge to dimension exactly.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's freaking they symbolize out of that. And so whenever she goes through the first time, she she sees that everything is kind of like it's daylight, and her her skiff is gone, and she flags down a man to pick her up, and that's on the lake out there doing whatever, fishing or whatever to take her home. And when she gets back to her mom, she realizes that she went back in time. But when she went back in time, she went right back before her sister, well her stepsister went missing and find her. And well, the first the first time that she goes back, she that doesn't that she doesn't find her yet. It's the second time that she goes that that she that she finds her. But the second time that she finds her isn't the right timeline, the right timeline, it's a different timeline. It's one of the times that Anna went after her back to her friend's house and got lost in like I think she said a month.
Speaker 1: Ago she was fighting with the family with the plate and yeah, no, it's clicking. Yeah, bro, it's so much.
Speaker 2: So Yeah, that was Anna from a month prior when she also left to follow Ellie to friend's house. But whenever she leaves again at this point, Paris as is at the same spot at the lake and also goes through the same area Ellie is in, but they're in two different timelines. And then on the first watch through, I didn't realize that these two things were because I didn't think that anything was going to be the smart you know, I didn't really think I was going to have to sit down and actually analyze this movie, and so I really wasn't like thinking that it was two different timelines. But Anna, Ellie, and Paris are at the exact same spot. Paris is in what two thousand and three, somewhere around there in the early two thousand two, and Ellie is in twenty two.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: So Paris finds Anna, but she's hurt. She has like a branch or something. She's been like stabbed by some kind of branch or something in her back. Yeah, he picks her up and he carries her to men that are working out on the dam. But that would be the most shocking moment. One was when whenever you go out to the to the thing and you see that there's like no water at this lake where there's supposed to be all this water. And then the dam is being in construction, you know, so it's still in the process of being built. And he asked the men that he gave Anna twud to like help out, and they told him it's in that the year is nineteen fifty two. Did you imagine how disorienting that would be, bro Like you would be.
Speaker 1: So say he did something to her, like what you do to her? You know what you do to her? And then he just like runs away. But one of the interesting parts that I want to play this sound because when I first heard the sound in the movie, it's very eerie, very scary, like it's like what was that? And it's the sound that they hear. It's actually the explosions of the sound of the explosion going off or when they're building the dam and it's ringing in their dimension. I'm gonna play this hero real quick. You might not be able to hear it though. Let me let me double check to make sure that you can hear the sound. You're also a system sound sure, okay, so I'm gonna play this here real quick. The dog knows what's up when she is in her timeline and Parison is at his time. Yea that have I heard that in the middle of the night, Like what was that? And I related this particular sound to when people talk about Bigfoot or any missing for when one that they hear doors shutting and metallic sound shutting whenever this portaling activity is going on. When I saw this in this movie, I immediately related to that, like, oh, now a metal door right in another dimension, you're hearing it in this dimension? Is that indicative of a portal? Why is that door opening? Like what's going on on that door to make it be a poor Like? There's so many other questions, but they always speak about a metallic sound like a metal door shutting or something of that nature. And when I heard this, I was like, damn yeah.
Speaker 2: Like I've heard people describe it as like the sound of a transformer, like in the movie Transformers, like the way that they like transform Like it sounds like that. But I've heard several people describe that type of sound in like in supposed areas or houses or buildings that are that have some sort of demonic activity, like some sort of demonic quote unquote portal that they hear these like weird transformer like sounds.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So that's uh, pretty accurate according to people's testimony. So we got Elie basically back in back to the spot of the lake she after she took Anna back to her parents the month prior and the other dimension once she tried time traveled back through the portal thirty days. So then she goes back to.
Speaker 1: Bro to transform too far.
Speaker 4: Che up the Moon Pride Break. The Pride Break.
Speaker 1: I said, I heard, Oh that's so funny, dude, that guy is so funny. Okay, I wanted to play that because you were speaking about the Transformers sound, and just I immediately thought of this. Oh okay, I'm sorry, Okay, let's get serious.
Speaker 2: Freaking classic. Have you seen the one guy on h on YouTube that makes siren noises with his mouth. He's just out there, He's like, this is a tornado siren?
Speaker 1: What look? Duty is freaking hilarious sirens sound?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Oh? Is it the guy with the white looking teeth?
Speaker 2: I think so bring it up real quickly. Let me see if it's him. I forget what his name is. I subscribe to him on this guy. Yes, yes, that guy. Me doing a tornado siren? Play the first.
Speaker 3: Okay, guys, let's do a super tornado siren.
Speaker 1: I feel so bad laughing at this, Bro, I can't laugh at this. I can't do this. I can't do this.
Speaker 2: No, he has hundreds of videos. Bro, he's like, he's really popular.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: Look at how many subscribers he has. He has.
Speaker 1: This is so bad. One hundred and.
Speaker 2: Forty thousand, a thousand subscribers.
Speaker 1: Bro, he's le j he's real. Okay, we can't do this. We're not here to do this, okay, Bro. Oh man, Oh they can't do this anymore. Dude, I can't. Okay. I wish I never saw it. Always never. I wish you'd never showed me that, dude.
Speaker 5: Oh man, super tornado surn Oh oh my god, dude.
Speaker 2: The first time I saw that, I died. Bro. I swear to god, I died.
Speaker 3: I'm not even alive.
Speaker 1: Bro, it's good. So your cameras there, it goes, there, it goes.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna focus, okay, So pretty much what happens is which I think is a really interesting way to do it, because it's a it's a way that I would do it as well. You know, like whenever you're trying to go down like a well or something in a movie or whatever, you would like tie a rope around you. So Elliet decides to go back to the portal after she returns uh Anna a month prior. She goes back to the portal and she takes a rope and ties it around her waist so that she doesn't get lost in time going through all the different timelines. So at this time, Paris is back in nineteen fifty two, so he goes back through the portals and he finds Ellie's rope.
Speaker 3: The rope is just like through all of the portals.
Speaker 2: Because Ellie is like someplace else, She's way.
Speaker 3: Further in time. So Paris grabs.
Speaker 2: The rope and hangs onto the rope and goes back. Well, he actually goes forward. He goes to twenty twenty two and finds Ellie's boat that is like right by the skiff that she, you know, took to get to the portal is right there. And then he he gets on the boat hops on the back of the boat. He has no idea that he's in twenty twenty two and the police show up because Ellie had called I think her stepdad before going back into the portal to come to where she is, and so the police.
Speaker 1: I think found herd or something like that or heard found its, like the name of the section that she's in, And if you think about that name, it's like they probably found a herd of like animals that weren't supposed to be there, Like how similar to how she found those little mosses that had gone extinct. She's like, yeah, I just found them over on I think it was heard found or something like that, you know they were there. He's like, these are actually they've been extinct for you know, two hundred years or something like that. And so if you think about that area that she was in, it, I think it's like a nod to like people back then found these animals that weren't even supposed to be here, like the wolves that she sees, and it was because of this time rift, this portal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's another interesting part of it, is because the wolves they keep showing up throughout periodically throughout the movie, and it's kind of like they're like, well, should wolves even really be here? Like what are they doing here? So it's kind of implied that the wolves came through the portal and they're kind of like of significance to kind of let people know that there's something strange that's going on at the lake. So Paris is on the boat, the cops show up. He tries to get away from the cops. They're like, you know, whose boat is this? And he's trying to get away and he ends up you know, wrecking the boat and he wakes up in the hospital. But Ellie ends up where does she is it two thousand and five or two thousand and three, two thousand and three, So she ends up traveling back to two thousand and three and she's at the library and she's researching all this stuff on Anna, which I didn't really understand why she needed to be in two thousand and three to research all this stuff on Well, that's.
Speaker 1: When it clicked, like, you know, I'm looking for my sister, and then you know, she's just like Okay, when she found the necklace was when everything clicked for her, and that was like that's what prompted her like, hey, where'd you get this? And then she, you know, her mom calls the baby her Ellie, and then she's like, what did you just call her? And that's when she's like, wait a minute, something more is going on here. And that's when she runs to use the computer to try and find She looks her sister up and it's like or you know, her stepsister, which is actually her grandmother, and she looks her up and that's when she's able to find everything, and she gets to scratch on her face right that then her mom, when she goes back in her timeline, sees from that day that she interacted with her, So that was like confirmation for her. And when she's also telling me that, like, hey, you know, Anna's okay, and he kind of knew, like because he tells her like, oh, we've been family this whole time, He's like, no, no, we are family. Like we are family, bro, you know, like literally like she's my grandma and then my dad is all tied up in that. So yeah, but that's what prompted her to do that. The necklace the six nine, which is a present of the portal, and.
Speaker 2: That's what I really liked about that whole section of the film when she's in two thousand and three and she's on the computer and she's looking up all this stuff about Anna, like there's no exposition there, like you were seeing it as she's seen it, and you're trying to put it together what it means she's seen it, Like she's not sitting there explaining it like, oh, this is this is my grandma, you know what I mean? Like what's going on here? Blah blah blah blah blah, Like you have to like watch what she's watching and like kind of put it together for your selfish. But she ends up printing out a picture from the library in two thousand and three, and then she takes that with her back to her original timeline, which is in twenty twenty two, and ends up showing it to her mom. But Paris at this time is in the hospital. Well let's let's talk about whenever he sees his dad.
Speaker 1: So towards the beginning of the movie, they kind of hint at right, I believe he was on oxygen when they were talking in the house that he was telling him like, you know, what'd you do with all the evidence stuff? He's like, Oh, I threw it all out because he's been obsessed with this thing his whole life. Kind of kind of skitz in a little way, but with reason right, because it was off and whatever he was being told by the doctors wasn't what he was going to accept, so they kind of foreshadowed that his dad was sick in some sort of way. Fast forward to twenty twenty two, which would be what however many years I'm bad at math, you know, in the future where his dad is essentially on his deathbed, and he overhears some of the nurses like, oh, we have that laying guy. You know, he is in the in such and such room. So he visits the room and I think he literally sees his dad on his deathbed, and I think that maybe his dad for one second believe that it was his time to go, because I'm seeing my son, you know, a younger a younger version of my sonhow I remember him in two thousand and three X amount of years later, Like I'm hallucinating. So the dude's like kind of like he's all intubated and everything. He's like, you know, kind of going crazy, I'm sure, and he starts to explain to him, like, hey, mom, you know she you know, he tells her about the mom and he tells him about the lake and how they're you know, how you can travel between times. So I'm sure seeing his son. And then there's something his son me like I'm a time traveler, like telling him about time travel. This dude is just I'm done for, you know, like this is it.
Speaker 2: Right there?
Speaker 1: Like this is my angel coming to pick me up? Like this is you know, the light blah blah blah, and then right there, obviously they're onto him, so he runs out of there. But yeah, he does meet his dad, who would be an older version of his dad, but he knows it's him because of the name on the door. He goes in and you know, starts talking. I don't know, I don't remember exactly what he said, but anyways, he does me and I'm sure it's more of a shock to his dad than it is to him. And what he would have gone Well, he was already missing, right, so his dad would have remembered him going missing, and now he comes back after all these years and dude is just like laying up and to be like, oh my, what you know, what is going on here? So I'm sure that was a shock but think about that, dude. How many people throughout history have probably done the same. How many people who suffer from schizophrenia or some neurological disorder, who have seizures, or who have whatever. This all ties all that up, Like maybe they've tripped into the wrong dimension one day in the middle of nowhere. And I think it'd be more prominent in later times, right, I'm sorry, earlier times where things weren't as developed. You got these people wandering out into the wilderness, jumping into twenty fifty. Are there other poor are there other wormholes that transfer you to some you know, other place? Like how many other places and other timelines are from earlier time, from the nineteen hundreds tripping into the two thousands?
Speaker 2: Like, well, I think that from listening from watching the movie, and it seems like that they can only go to specific times, so they would only be able to go.
Speaker 1: To like that acres bro And then the people in the movie were also talking about weird stuff going on in the lake, so it already had that connotation. And the dad even tells him like it all started when they started messing with that. Damn, you know, they should have left it alone. Blah, blah blah.
Speaker 2: So so the map that Paris has it where he's written out all the times that his mom had a seizure according to whenever the lake was dry. So the portal, according to the movie, the portal only works whenever the lake is dry and there's not a lot of water in there, so you could only time travel to a period of time when the lake was dry. So all those times, that all the timeline that Paris has written out with the dates, because whenever he makes it to nineteen fifty two, he brings out the chart and he shows a nineteen fifty two he has underlined where the lake was dry and is well, he doesn't really know if his mom had a seizure or not because he wasn't born, but he's guessing that's when it could have been something with having a seizure. I mean, she's just gotten there, so that kind of makes sense for it to be nineteen fifty two. So it seems like that you can only go as far back as periods of time is when the lake was draped.
Speaker 1: And that would make sense with time travel because I heard Terrence Pokeno on Time talking about time travel. He's like, you could only go as far back in time that had the tele you know, the portaling tech technology. You couldn't travel back in time before that because there wouldn't be any way, right, It's like this weird paradoxical thing. Well, technically you can't travel to the Stone Age because they didn't have, you know, a portaling machine there. You could travel right up into that point that they that they invented it, right, So right, if they invented it on November first to twenty twenty four at two on nine, well you could get you know, right up to there. You couldn't go beyond that, right, And then that's the way he broke it down. So it makes sense that you're saying that it only happened when the lake was dry, So when they built the dam is when they would be able to go, which is nineteen fifty two. So you couldn't go back, But then how far forward could you jump?
Speaker 2: You go?
Speaker 1: What I'm saying like essentially endless, because there's other times in that history of the dryness you could you could travel there. Where would you have to go to connect that node? We don't know? You know.
Speaker 2: That's why I hope they actually do make a sequel and make it just as intriguing and cryptic and mysterious as this one, and make it that thriller aspect, because, like we talked about in the beginning, it kind of seemed like the because I didn't know anything about this movie. I'd literally just seen the like a minute of the trailer on HBO and I seen The m Night. Shyamalan Shamala m ding Dong produced it, and I was like, oh, well, I'm gonna watch it because I like all of his movies. Besides The Happening, I thought the freaking Happening was complete and utter garbage Inure the movie with Mark Wahlberg, The Happening, where it's the wind, the wind is the enemy at the end of the movie, it's so ridicul But in this video, I was like, I'm just gonna watch it. I didn't know anything about it, and I thought that maybe I was gonna go in the like the the kind of creature ask type of way, because again, like you were talking about, the alligator in the beginning, was been precision cut. I was like, maybe they're gonna go you know it's there, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: It's the aliens are cutting up the they're they're abducting the alligators, poor alligators, just like just a freaking chopped in half. You know. It's he was just chilling on a bank, trying to do his thing. And then but yeah, I think that I it wasn't fore I wouldn't watch the movie because I didn't even know it wasn't showing up like all my main Uh you know, I don't really watch Max all that much. I have it because of my phone, my phone bill, like I got a free account, right whatever, you pay for that in some sort of way, and so that's why I'm on there. And obviously I've watched Game of Thrones and the How to the Dragons and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: So uh, I.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't have watched it if it wasn't for you. So I did enjoy it. I would say it's probably and I'm hoping because I think that the main character, right Paris, or even the other girl. I didn't think that she was all that great of an actor. But Paris, I think that maybe because he's my wife recognized him from another show, from another let's see what he was in?
Speaker 2: So oh, really, I didn't. I normally recognize a lot of people. I didn't recognize anybody in.
Speaker 1: This So let's see here. Let me look him up. His name is it Stars. I think Dylan O'Brien is Paris and he's been in teen Wolf. So she recognized him from teen Wolf, which is an MTV.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't never have guessed teen Wolf. That's why I didn't recognize me.
Speaker 1: He never was a young werewolf. So he's kind of like this, what's the guy from from that one series that's based on the book Twilight. He kind of reminds me of that guy, the the the wolf guy in that right. So he was also and voice title and Transformers installment Bumblebee?
Speaker 2: Oh what connection?
Speaker 3: Brown?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Who's I can't even see that? Can you see that person there?
Speaker 2: Looks like Mark Wahlberg.
Speaker 1: You can't eve it's John Cena, but you can't see him.
Speaker 2: John Cena.
Speaker 1: Deep Water Horizon, that was a great movie. What he he played deep as an explosion survivor Caleb Holloway in the disaster for that movie was wild. Bro that movie.
Speaker 2: I didn't watch it, dude.
Speaker 1: It's based on a real event. That movie is crazy. That's a great movie. American Assassin I've never seen, but apparently he played a counter Terrorists. And also, oh, I saw him in this on Netflix Loving Monsters.
Speaker 2: I like that movie. I thought it was really good.
Speaker 1: Okay, so he's doing he's doing uh, he's doing his thing, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, he was a cheesy team made movie, but it was cool because all the animals and the bugs and stuff were like giant.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But again, you know, thirty seventh Saturn Awards. He's probably another one of these humunk kids that they put up in Hollywood. Right. He was further Lead and Maze Runner. So he was a maze Runner.
Speaker 2: Oh that's where That's where I know him from Maze Runner. Yeah, he was the league guy in Maze Runner. I only watched the first one. I didn't watch the other.
Speaker 1: I think I've only seen the first one too. But anyways, he's probably one of these right Disney slash kid actors that you know, they do all the stuff. He's he's thirty three, right, so Lumini confirmed there and anyways, but I think he did great in this movie.
Speaker 2: I thought he did too. I thought it was really good.
Speaker 1: I think a sequel would do well in my opinion. I think that there's enough there where they can maybe develop the story a little bit further.
Speaker 2: But they don't need to make it a direct sequel, like it needs to be like an anthology type of movie where it's not the same title, it's not the same uh you know, characters, it's it's different, and make it almost completely unrelated but just different events. And they're trying to tie Yeah, don't try and tie the two in together. Make it its own like supper thing, you know, Like I think that that would be the best way to do it. And that's what I like, you know, like Pearl. Did you see X, there's ex Pearl and then Maxine, which all was kind of into the has the same mean character Pearl. Well, the first movie is called X and the second movie is called Pearl, and then the third movie is max Scene.
Speaker 1: It's like a horror movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's a trilogy and they're all connected, but they're not really connected. It's it's a really and they didn't do the whole thing with you know, making the title. Like if they did, like Cado Lake two, you know, the Revenge of the Portal or something like that, then it's not gonna you know, I wouldn't like that, and it's not gonna.
Speaker 1: Go Revenge of the mole people. When the mole people discover the Kettle Lake portal, person just like coming out of the portal, just.
Speaker 2: Cado Lake to return a sasquatch.
Speaker 1: I was gonna I pulled up here. Let me see, I can't find now. But anyways, Yeah, people have also talked about seeing Bigfoot on Cattle Lake, So you also have Sasquatch, which would make sense because he's usually in the woods, wandering around the woods. And I'm sure Sasquatch has ventured into a portal too, and you know, gone from timeline to timeline. Maybe that's why we don't see him all the time and our timeline and every now and again when there's a drought, maybe they show up, right. So maybe we should do a connection of that drought periods and sasquatch sightings.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, that sounds like a good documentary.
Speaker 1: Dun Oh, there you go. I mean, if we can make that connection, you heard it here first, ladies and gentlemen, the the sasquatch drought portals, and that'll be our whole thing. But what would you rate this movief you had? I think it's one of the strongest movies, you know, towards the End of the year. One of the best movies I've seen in a while. That really and I think since it engages you and it makes you really think because I'm still thinking about it, Like I'm still thinking about the movie and I had to look. I had to do research because I'm like, wait, I'm so, I'm so disor I felt drained after watching it because I'm like, it's like how you said you thought about two foase, I thought about it. I fell asleep while thinking about it. Then I woke home, like I'm driving my kid to school. I'm like, so, who the hell is she? And who the hell is he?
Speaker 2: Exactly right?
Speaker 1: I thought was he? You know? I was like, what what is going on? Like bro? My mind was broken. So again, if you're watching this, you probably watched the movie because we told you to watch the beginning, but of not. Still, I mean, regardless check it out. You're still gonna be confused and disoriented because I promise you're not probably not gonna get it. You might be able to make some connections here and there, But what would you rate the movie on a scale from from one to ten if you had to rate it, I would rate.
Speaker 2: It a solid nine. I think the especially for movies that that have been released this year, it's a It's a.
Speaker 3: Solid nine now of all time.
Speaker 2: Movies, say maybe a seven eight, Maybe I would say seven and a half of like all time movies. It would I really really like it, and I think that it would at least be somewhere in my top fifteen best movies that I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I probably wouldn't put it higher than Toy Story four, Cars three. I think that Cars three is one of the greatest movies ever made, and also Toy Story four. I mean Toy Story four to me, dude, I have never hated a character so much from the depths of my soul as much as I hate four Ky. I think four Ky is so stupid and I want to punch Forky in his face. And I think that movie really drew that from the depths of my being. When they were showing this character in the movie, I wanted to go through this screen and choke for Ky. I want four Ky to die. I hate four Ky okay, so but I think it's one of the greatest movies ever. It's Toy Story four, Cars three. I actually almost cried CARSTI. I had to hold back my tears while watching Cars three, so I wouldn't put it up above that. But yeah, I agree with your ratings this year definitely nine out of ten all time. I probably go to seven, right, Like, I think those are the other movies that I would enjoy. Are there any other movie similar to Caddo Lake?
Speaker 2: Oooh, well, there's not a movie that I have seen recently that is similar to Caddo Lake. But there is a TV show that is very similar that is airing right now. It's in his third season. It's on MGM Plus, and it is probably one of my It is in my top ten TV shows of all time. And that show is called from f R O M and it is very similar to Cado Lake.
Speaker 1: Okay, and have you ever watched what's that one series that Isaac is always talking about? It's that one series the I always forget the name of the damn series?
Speaker 2: Well from from like Whenever I tell people to watch it, I give them the synopsis of it being a mixture between Lost and Thirty Days of Night, and that's the best prescription. Twin Peaks. I've heard of Twin Peaks, but I didn't I haven't watched it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, that one's kind of like Up in the Air. I I like it, But the first season it's gonna be a it's gonna be a grind. Bro. The first season is a grind, and then it really starts to pick up second to the third season. But that's into one of these supernatural kind of shows where it ties in a lot of conspiracies and it's got David Lynch, which David Lynch is super occult and all that. So yeah, I would, I'll check out. He said, it's called what from from? Yeah, MGM, bro?
Speaker 3: What? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I like this. It's the only reason that I have MGM and that I pay this seven ninety nine a month because it's so freaking good. Really yeah what the first season? Dude? Yeah, I couldn't. People still don't know what's going on. People are still like, there's whole Facebook groups trying to like theorize and figure out what's acts happening.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll have to check this. I remember seeing this guy in a movie. Forget what movie he's in this Harold Perry Neal Near He's in uh oh, he's in Lost, he's the dad and Lost with the kid. So he's also in OZ, which is also another great show as well, so I'll check that. I'll take your word for you to to go with the first pick, and.
Speaker 2: Dude, you're gonna be oh man, you're gonna be like, what is happening with this show? And that's not me hyping it up. Like I've just had several people watch this and they just instantly fall in love with it because it's so freaking good. But I think we should kind of wrap up the end of this Caddoo Lake thing really quickly. So after Paris wakes up in the hospital, he and talks to his dad. He says that he found his mom in the past and she was very young, and so he leaves his dad and he tries he's trying to get back to the back to the portal, but it's raining. So he gets outside of the hospital and a car pulls up and he opens the door and tells him to get out. But it turns out that the lady that was in the car is his girlfriend from the past. He recognizes him, but he's such in his mindset that nothing's going to stop him from getting to, you know, back to the portal to get back to his timeline. In two thousand and two or two thousand and three, whichever one that it is in the past. Okay, So then he escapes the hospital. He's driving. The cops are following him. He gets on this bridge. He's uh, he's in his corner there. He gets out of the car. Then he decides to jump off of the bridge. He jumps off of the bridge. Yeah the dam and yeah that is the damn right, yeah, yeah, the damn burst. He ends up drowning and dying. So then Ellie gets back to her timeline from when she was in the past. She has the picture.
Speaker 3: Of her stepsister.
Speaker 2: And he's talking to her mom and her stepdad says, oh, well, your mom seeing somebody that looked suspiciously like your dad, and she's like, oh, well, you know it was my dad. In essence, she doesn't exactly say that, but she says down with her mom shows her the picture that you know, Anna had a really good life and then she did all this stuff.
Speaker 1: And they see Paris on the screen too, and she goes, oh, he was trying to get back.
Speaker 2: Yep, he's trying to get back.
Speaker 1: So that's confirmation that she sees a scar on her face of the day that she had confronted her for taking the the the necklace, and she's like, where'd you get this? You know? So that's confirmation. And then it's more of like a story of I appreciate your time here because you never know when your loved one is gonna fall through a portal and then get rescued in another timeline and you're never gonna ever see them again. So that's the way I took that. So just make sure to kiss your loved ones because you never know, and you might trip, dude, go through an interwo dimensional portal.
Speaker 2: Might go through a freaking portal. So it turns out that I'm gonna try and explain it the best way that I can possibly explain it. So it turns out Anna, the missing girl, is Paris's mom from the future that goes through a portal in the past. But Anna is also the daughter of Paris's girlfriend. Well no, no, that's not not right.
Speaker 1: Anna is.
Speaker 2: Paris's girlfriend's husband's.
Speaker 1: Daughter's Hannah is Anna.
Speaker 2: Is Paris's Girlfriend's husbands.
Speaker 1: Her Paris's girlfriend's yeah, his ex girlfriend's daughter. Yeah, So she's Anna is uh the mom's step daughter essentially, but in actually in actuality, it's her mother in law in another timeline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it's just it's hard to even freaking explain because there's so much stuff going on. So the girl that went missing in the future is Paris's mom from the future time traveling into the past. Anna wasn't Paris's kid, it's his mom. It's his girlfriend's uh step ex girlfriend's step daughter that she had that she didn't have with another man in the future. And it's just just freaking super hard to explain. But I would recommend going to watch it.
Speaker 1: Bro you're tripping yourself up even more broll.
Speaker 2: It's so difficulty because after I watched the movie, I was like laying down in bed and I was like trying to map all this. I should have just written it down and start making diagrams, and I damn CIA Investigation being on my wall linking all these people together. But it's a really good movie. Highly recommended. It is definitely on my top ten list of movies of the year, and it is definitely in my top fifteen movies of all time and one of the best movies that I've seen this year. Another really good movie that I watched this year that I didn't even know about is. I think it is apartment seven.
Speaker 1: B apartments and ever sounds familiar.
Speaker 2: I think it's seven B. It's either seven B or seven A seven A apartment seven.
Speaker 1: Ah, I've seen this girl before. She's from Ozark Ozark, which is also another great show.
Speaker 2: Yes, but watch that one because it's actually a prequel to a really popular horror.
Speaker 1: Movie, Rosemary's Baby. Yes, oh wow, okay, but that's on Paramount Plus, which I have, so yeah, make sure to check that out. I think this I think this one great, dude. I think that we talked. We pretty much covered the whole thing. We threw in our we sprinkled in our own theories and tied it to some popular theories. And yeah, we should do one on the Watchers movie pa X or something. I'm gonna check out the show from so I'll keep you posted.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, please please watch that movie because I need more people to talk with it about. You're gonna have to call me on the phone whenever you watched the first season so I can talk talk with you about it, and then the second season, so pretty probably by the time you finished the season. Well, if you don't like binge it all at one time, the entire third season will have been released because I think Sunday is episode seven, so there's only three more episodes after this week, so it will only be like another month. You'll probably be done with the entire series by the before the episode, I mean season three gets fully released. But there's six episodes out of the third season already. So but yeah, dude, you're gonna you're gonna love it, and I highly recommend watching that. And it's literally it's worth getting MGM plus. I know it's a really random, obscure streaming service, but it's worth paying the I think if you have it, do you have Amazon Prime, like you pay for Amazon Prime, well you should be able to get like a free, like six month trial of MGM plus. That's how I got it because I had my Amazon fire stick out and they were running this promotion that was like three six months of MGM plus.
Speaker 1: So I'll check it out after this and then I'll watch it and try and watch it within the six months. But plug your stuff again, dude, for my people so they can find you. Hopefully they enjoyed this, And yeah, where can people find you? Writer?
Speaker 2: Thin can find me on Raised by Giants on YouTube and you and all podcast platforms and if you would like to reach out to me personally on x and on Instagram at raised by a Giants pod and thanks so much, really appreciate it. Had a really fun time and I'm looking forward to the next one, The Watchers Baby. I've always wanted to talk about movies like this, so it's uh, yeah, I gotta I gotta finish it because i still have an hour left of it, so I'm on the half of the movie, but I'll finish it up.
Speaker 1: Make sure to follow me TJ www dot t J o j P dot com. Gonna fix that soon so you don't have to put the www, which is essentially six six six and Jamatria so you're actually hailing Satan whenever you're typing in a website that's www. So www dot tjo JP dot com, Patreon dot com. You're you guys around here where you guys are listening to this on Patreon or on the YouTube member's side of things. Shout out to all of you for making this possible. Appreciate you and see you on the next one, hopefully on the same timeline as that. We're in now and on a trip in the woods on another timeline and then show up somewhere else, and then I have to save my myself or my mom or something, and then go back in time and then come back, and then I'm trying