Speaker 1: Wall, gather around.
Speaker 2: It's Bobo story.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: He's going to see some things that will blow my classic in em scene, he's flying, He's going.
Speaker 1: A kick Yillo me high for your onn skin. It's Bobo story. Any description of felonious or criminal activity is being told here strictly for entertainment purposes, and is in no way admission of guilt or even true for that matter.
Speaker 3: Hello, picture on supporters, It's Cliff and Bobo, your BFFs, your bigfoot friends, and Prue and Matt prut Hey.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know, because listeners are always asking about Bobo story times, there's one particular Bobo story that I love that I've been asking maybe for as long as Bobo story time has been a thing to tell, and so maybe this episode four it's it's maybe not for the general public, but for patrons for sure.
Speaker 3: You really gotta want to be here for this one. I think, Bubbo, you want you want to lay it on us?
Speaker 2: Well, we're a flying was I think the second season or third seaton. It was probably the thirties, because people knew who I was at that point, and I was flying first class and I was in the front. I was like row one on the aisle and it was you know, first class. There's sorry, dang.
Speaker 3: All, this is standing.
Speaker 1: I sum, he's beating his chest, he's getting riled up.
Speaker 3: It's more of a hype thing than helping.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's remembering when he had to like defend his territory ward.
Speaker 3: A totally silver back. He's going full silverback on us right now.
Speaker 2: I definitely had a major pilot direction at that, just not fear but anger. But anyways, yeah, we were flying. I was flying. I was meeting that. I was flying by myself, you know, we meet the crew. We were filmed somewhere and I was sitting in the first class front seat, you know, first row in the eye well and this this I'm sitting there and all of a sudden, you know, like people, especially when you're like coach like usually you know coach people, people getting out of their seats, like they're grabbing on the back of your chair and you know, yanking on it and whatever that they're squeezing by and the excuse me, uh you know, so these chairs were so far apart you could you didn't have to the person like on the aisle seat, you didn't have to get up for someone on the on the windows. He had to get up and get past you, like they could just get up and walk in from you without you doing anything because there was so much room. And also someone's banging my seat. I was like being cool, like you know, yeah, you know, someone's just getting in their seat. And then and I was tilted back a little bit, like I wasn't all the way back, but I was, you know, reclined probably halfway as far as it goes, which is my right, and all of a sudden, like is banging banging again. I'm like that that was intentional. I'm like, what the hell because it was like I could feel if he kicked me right in the lower I could feel what I was hitting it in the back. And Cheron looked give him like a look like what the hell's like you like, let them know, dude, what do you And he just gives me a dirty look and then holds his newspaper up and then flicks it like when you're like when you're reading the paper and you like flick it like you snap it, and then you fold it real fast like you can get a clean fold.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it also shows a little bit of attitude.
Speaker 2: Right he does that right in my face like snaps it. I was like whoa, And I turned back around. I'm like that was that was strange. And I didn't even curb me this because of my seat or anything. And then I thought maybe it was an accent. And then all of a sudden, like twenty seconds later, bam bam bam, three kicks right in my lower back. And I was turning and I'm like, I get and he looks at me, and I look at him and I ask a like A like A, hey, you're banging in my seat. You know there's could you be a little more, you know, the conscientious about where your foot's going. It's just the same thing. He takes the paper and snaps up my face again. I turn around. Then ten seconds later kicks my seat again like three times, bam bam, like hard you look where my body's moving. I'm like, what the And I turned around. You go, dude, what the is your problem? Like I was instantly pretty hot under the collar. It's like I'm pretty mellow to someone screws me like that, Like someone's like disrespectful and like I snapped fast.
Speaker 3: Actually I can vouch for that. You are the good time police. Is what I call you. As long as everybody's cool, you're the nicest, jolliest guy around. But if somebody goes sideway, he's going to ruin everybody's time or anybody's time you get on them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I'm like super considerate passage on a plane, Like I'm always aware, like you know, like trying to like not wake people up or bang into people and invade their space. You know, It's it's not hard to just got to be conscientious of it. And so then I'm like this guy, you know, he's like he's about ten years older than me. He was kind of a big guy, not bulky, but you know, probably six or four or something like that. You know, he's a big dude, and he's in good shape. And I just just go and I turned on. I said, what the hell is your problem? You know, like, and he just didn't say anything. He never said anything. And then and then I just glared at him for like sure five seconds like let him know, like, dude, I'm not screwing around, and I turned sit down. I turned around. It wasn't even ten seconds later. Bam, bam bam, and I look at the guy next to me that was sitting by the window, and he looks at me like whoa, like what the hell is going on? So I'm turning around. I look and I make eye contact with the guy sitting behind me on the pass on the window side. So the guy, you know, So I look at him first as I turned around to look at the guy behind me, and he's he's and I see him and he's looking like his eyes are all big, like whoa. That was gnarly. And I just go, I turn around and I and I just go and he he just gave me a look like fu And I was just like and I jumped up and I go, dude, what's your problem? Man? And I I was ready to just grab his foot. I was gonna just snap it, like take his twist and just take his foot and just twist it like a spiral fractures.
Speaker 3: Tibby like a sasquatch and a deer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and uh, I mean it's uh, you know, you can It's like a jiu jitsu, you know. He just you can. You can ruin a guy's ankle big time. And I and I was holding back on because all that stuff's going through my head like I'm going to get thrown off. I'm gonna get thrown in jail. I'll probably get have to do time. And this guy's going to assue me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that the show's on Discovery. He's not going to animal plan. It's not going to like that.
Speaker 2: Everyone's waiting. And I was all just go through my head, like everyone if I get if I get arrested, then they're not They're probably going to cancel the show, you know, like and everyone's jobs like you, Matt, Cliff Renee and then the I mean you Cliff Renee and the and then the whole crew, like you know, everyone's So I was like, you know, I got a responsibility side, just myself, And I said, dude, and I stand up. And I was kind of leaning over and I said, if you if you kick my chair one more time and have snapped your foot off, understand me. I'm not screwing roup you. And I said, if I hit you, want someone to hit you a thousand times, I mean as hard as I can, because if I hit you, want I'm going to jail. If I hit you a hundred times, I'm going to jail. So I'm going to hit you a hundred times. And it's it's they're going to be pretty pretty damaging shots. Whatever I said. That's what I said, in so many words. I sit back down. He does it again. I jump up.
Speaker 4: I that's it.
Speaker 2: I was like I ripped down his newspaper, like you know, slapped it down out of his hands, and uh, the stewardess was right there and she's like, sir, sir. She runs up and then people jump up.
Speaker 3: They're like whoa.
Speaker 2: There was this big buff dude sitting like two seats behind that guy on the window. Like so he was like in the fourth row. He's like whoa. And he looked like an NFL player or something. I mean, he was big. He was he was bigger than me. He was huge. He was all muscle like just like steroid way, that's really kind of guy. And uh he looked like you know, ex marine or something, looked pretty narrowly in it. And I just said, I go, I go. He I was, And so he just smocked because the stearious and then all a sudden, the other students runs up and uh, they're they're trying to like you know that, they're pushing me back, telling me to calm down, calm down, and said like I'm not the problem here. This guy kicked in my seat. I said, can you know, I telling people, like, tell tell them what this guy's been doing in my chair. And no one said anything. They just they just sat there on. No one said, yeah, that guy's been he's the problem. No one said that. They said, sir, sit down, or we're gonna land on this point and you're going to be arrested right now.
Speaker 4: And I was like, uh, stay tuned for more Bigfoot and Beyond with Cliff and Bogo. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: So then he did it again and I jumped up and I was and I was just and I was just and he was smiling, just going like ha ha, I just you know, like like you think I was some dummy that he was manipulating, like he was like he was getting away with it, you know, you know, like you know, you know the kind of guy that's like push your buttons, push your buttons, like get you just snaps, like like in sports, like you antagonize the guy so that he takes a punch at you or something and he gets the penalties and you know whatever, like it's to your advantage. You just played the guy. So he was just kind of to him. It was amusing, you know he was at this point it was just him like, it was just him trying to screw me as much as he could, and he was getting away with it. So he was laughing at me, which made me snap me even more. And I was just like and I was like, I can't get a rested. So then I went and sat down. I was just steaming. After like five or ten minutes, I got up and I was I was getting my back. I got my I travel with that big heavy backpack like the biggest thing. Excuse her. I pulled it down and I just swung it smacked him right on the side of the head with it. Said oh sorry, and then I went to put it back up and back look I had missed getting it another and I dropped it back down and dropped it back on him again. And the stewardess comes right next. She goes, what are you doing, sir, And I said, I'm trying to mess with my bag. I try get my bag back on the things. She's like, and then and then he was that's the other thing. He's the only time he spoke was like oh, he like said like he just hit me like he assaulted me or something like that, and I said, no, I didn't. And then I just turned my back to him and just ripped the gnarliest worst part right in his face, like a long one, just nasty. And I just looked at him and sat down and uh, and he was all chaffed. And I did it one more time. I got up like a five minutes later, because they told me not to get out of my seat, and I got up one more time and like I was going to the bathroom, I just farted right on the guy again and uh. And then but then everyone then I was the bad guy because that effected everyone that was in that front part and they're like, oh dude, like they so everyone's going, what do you know? My gush just yes, you know. I was just like, well, you know, all's fair in love and war, and this is war.
Speaker 3: Chemical weapons. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So we're getting off the plane and like two different looks came up to me and go, I can't believe almost saw a Bobba from Finally Bigfoot beat up Bruce Hornsby. That's just the way it is, due.
Speaker 3: So that was Bruce Hornsby behind you, messing with you. Yeah, so he got a face full of bobes.
Speaker 1: He's pinned such classics as just the Way It Is and the End of the Innocence, which John Henley sang, but Bruce Hornsby wrote, I mean you you farted on a contemporary legend.
Speaker 2: He was a grateful Dead keyworsh for like some of their best years, like four or five years in the seventies too.
Speaker 3: Oh in they eate No. In the nineties, he sat in with him when they brought in Vince, the guy from the Tubes, Like after Brent died, they brought in Vince and they brought Hornsby in to cover, so they had two piano players on stage or two keyboard players on stage for a lot of that tour. I saw Bruce Hornsby play with the Dead several times.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, I saw him. I was actually saw player them at least once. Yeah that was you know, it was mid eighties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, Well I didn't start seeing the Dead until like eighty nine or ninety, so I know I saw him at Shortland a couple of times. But nonetheless, nonetheless he probably did some st they were friends already. But yeah, so you farted on him on Bruce Hornsby.
Speaker 1: Was there of a moment at those shows when you thought that, like, maybe a friend of mine will fart on this guy's face one day.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well back in ninety when I was saying, you know what, I'm gonna be on a TV show about Bigfoot someday and my friend's gonna fart on that. Dude, you mark my word.
Speaker 2: You call that.
Speaker 3: I called it.
Speaker 2: We were hanging out with Bobcat Goldwy and you told him that story. He's like, I'm really good friends with He's one of my best friends. Ruce Arban's great. I'm like, he's like, I'll call it and patch it up. I'm like, dude, don't even call him. He's like a couple of times I saw Bob cut He's like he's like, dude, you know he's a great guy. I'm like, dude, you might know him as a great guy, but I know him. Was like like that guy almost ruined my life, Like I almost got thrown in prison because of him, because I was du like it was the closest you could It was the closest ever came to like beating the crap I do. Someone had not actually done anything like where I was just so enraged, and I was just like, you know, he's probably cool to you because you're you know, comic and this and that whatever, you know, But I saw that. I saw the real hymn. So I just don't want nothing to do with that guy.
Speaker 1: I really hope that there's that some and maybe one of our listeners knows, but that there's a podcast somewhere where Bruce Hornsby's like, yeah, I was on this flight one time and this big guy was in front of me that he farted in my face, and then I stepped off the plane and a fan came up to me and was like, I can't believe I almost saw you fight Bobo from Finding Bigfoot.
Speaker 3: Anyway, that's who that is. I love that show.
Speaker 2: Actually, they let they let him get off first, like they I had to sit down till he like, they let him let leave first and then so I don't think he talked to anyone. He just I remember seeing it. He took some big, long, fast strives and he was I don't think he was running from me. He just just was, you know, gone.
Speaker 3: He just he was gas powered.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I felt that's the most satisfying fart I ever ripped.
Speaker 3: And that, you know, take it from me, audience, that's saying something. I've seen some satisfaction on Bobo's face before.
Speaker 2: Dude, if I if I could have shot my pants and made it smell even worse, I would have.
Speaker 3: Well, that would that'd be great because you know we were on Discovery. You could have been part of Shark week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh man. Yeah, because when no one stood up, when no one stood up for me being so that that guy was causing the problems like that, I was like, you know what, I don't care if I take anyone out with this guy. I'm throwing a grenade. I'm not trying to take a sniper shop. Take him out. They can all go to hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you had every moral justification for punishing everyone who was within you know, who was in natal range.
Speaker 2: I was definitely the bad guy on that trip. People were chopped.
Speaker 1: That is absolutely one of my favorite Pobo stories period.
Speaker 3: And there you have it.
Speaker 2: I got all heated right now.
Speaker 3: I could tell he's fired up.
Speaker 2: It's just such a random like person, you know, like Bruce Hornsby.
Speaker 3: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So that was a.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to this week's episode of Bigfoot and Beyond. If you liked what you heard, please rate and review us on iTunes, subscribe to Bigfoot and Beyond wherever you get your podcasts, and follow us on Facebook and Instagram at Bigfoot and Beyond podcast. You can find us on Twitter at Bigfoot and Beyond that's an N in the middle, and tweet us your thoughts and questions with the hashtag Bigfoot and Beyond.