Speaker 1: God loves the productions.
Speaker 2: I am a man who believed that I died twenty years ago, and I lived like a man who is dead already. I have no fear whatsoever of anybody or anything, Gary Webb.
Speaker 3: I am an investigative journalist can In nineteen ninety six I wrote a.
Speaker 1: Series of stories in termed Darkwaians, which was about c I a involvement in drug round. I knew a man who wasn't said duck.
Speaker 4: Smiles at us all all a man can do a smile.
Speaker 5: That both in Stolen Bone, the Secret Society, it's so sick.
Speaker 1: As we can't talk about what does that mean for America? The conspiracy theorists are going to go on.
Speaker 6: I haven't seen the number three two two.
Speaker 1: My sad duty to reports this afternoon that my friend and colleague Tim Russell collapsed and died earlier this afternoon.
Speaker 2: I may die in this felt night in the area tomorrow.
Speaker 6: I'm afraid what possible difference can I make?
Speaker 5: And no official of my administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here to night as an excuse to sense of the news, to stifle descent to cover Obama stakes, or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.
Speaker 4: What the fuck is up. Welcome back to another already dead. It's been a week since we've seen you last. Assuming you don't want any of our other content, pleasure to be here as always with Austin Picard and our beautiful young jewels there on the bottom on our producer extraordinary. I don't know what he produces, but that's what we call him. So here we are wild week. There have been changes, I guess, I guess we should probably make this announcement again since we are streaming to both audiences, and because it's a different show, and I guess you never know who tones into tunes into what shows, but me and Austin are have We've we've separated. Austin put in his two weeks a while ago, and the time came, you know, he packed his bags. He's leaving no longer. Yeah, he's no longer. He's no longer pitching in on on the Morning Dump. And but that's not bad. There's nothing bad going on. If anything, is actually gonna allow us to re focus on and actually be able to put out more content because we were kind of talking about it the other day on the Morning Dump, on his last Morning Dump together, and it was kind of like, it's gonna allow him to have more time. We're still gonna do already dead. We're still we still got this with you guys. If anything, it's gonna make it so already dead is actually more of a special occasion and less of a thing that we're putting on the back burner and not really putting though into. So hopefully maybe we can put kind of refocus attention on this, maybe start getting guests and the like. Also, on top of that, it's gonna free up Austin to put out his own content. It's gonna free up Austin to start putting out you know, maybe like you wants to start doing things like interviews. Now it will draw me down to what it'll draw me down one day of Morning Dump, so we're going to like a Tuesday to Friday schedule. But even then most of a lot of those Mondays I'm still gonna end up probably doing. So it's so just saying that's that's the deal, but you know, as I kind of laid out, that's actually more that's you're getting one less Morning Dump. But getting all this other stuff, and even then most of the time you're not gonna get one last morning dump so and you're gonna probably get a higher quality already dead because it's going to be me and him catching up as opposed to have seeing each other every single day and talking almost every day. It's going to be more of a you know, we're we're together on on the Tuesdays and that's it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I think it's good. Maybe a little distance in relationship, you know, you know, sometimes it's a good thing.
Speaker 1: You know, I mentioned I mentioned before obviously like I'll still I'll still show up and on TMD you know occasionally. Obviously, I just like mainly the issue is obviously I'm falling behind on just you know, getting my own solo content out as much as I would like to, and I want to ramp that up anyway, that's kind of my personal goal. So I do need to reprioritize just knowing like the level that I go to for some of the research for the conceptual outline I've been attempting to kind of pursue recently. Yeah, it's hard to kind of balance just kind of psychologically in general, it's hard to balance because sometimes I do have to like unplug from the outside world to go over these documents to get a conceptual, you know, a realistic you know. Again, this is the way I can put it into functional terms for myself.
Speaker 4: So then I know process before and I'll go ahead tell you it sounds a little broken to be whatever.
Speaker 1: My process is psychotic, okay, And I'm totally honest, get healthy. I'm doing the best I can.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's maintainable. Hey man, look the gamage your relationships with people you love in the long term.
Speaker 1: Brother. The main the main thing though, is that I did want to you already know, like I want to be able to pursue other avenues as well under under the underclass umbrella, which I do want to implement an interview component as well as maybe an occasional live stream that isn't at fucking seven am. You know what I mean. But but you know, I just can't, Like mainly, it was just like, uh, the obligation, I couldn't be reliable enough. It's essentially how to.
Speaker 4: Be clear, I want to let the audience know I never forced Austin to go seven am. I always said you could you could do any other time. But I did put a gun to his head and said, you will do some fucking time, okay, like that.
Speaker 1: And if anything, like I said, like, it'll allow me to ramp up my own content, which I do think will only benefit us all in the end, and like we'll we'll be able to have more wealth resources and you know that we can draw upon and uh and beyond that, you know, I really just think that, you know, honestly, the first thing I told you was like, I want to continue to put out as much content together as possible, Like that is my goal. Uh, it just it makes sense for me at this moment right just to reprioritize and and kind of figure out how to balance my time in the healthiest way that I can. But so anyway, well we'll see. But but it you know, I'm totally open to the idea of coming back at some point too. So just like throwing that out there. It's not like it's it's.
Speaker 4: Maybe reevaluate your you're damaging your trauma cycle that you continue to put yourself through.
Speaker 1: Yeah, honestly, I was just talking to nam Rock for a second about that, because he hit me up and was talking about how you just finished the Laurel Canyon and now he's starting uh pt k uh and and he was just like, I told him to take some breaks, right and and find this happy place. And I'm like, although I am not following that that same advice in this very moment while I'm purging on the uh. As far as the Atlanta child murders, I'm I'm it feels like, I'm just like, I don't know, it's gonna be crazy by the end of this week as far as the what damn Rock? But as far as just uh, how much I have to finish a couple of books that that are specifically revolving around regarding obviously the Atlanta child murders. And I had no idea. This is again something when you you you develop an understanding, uh and you you kind of find a legitimate, credible window into the file underworld. Yeah, I had no understanding how how well established this network of human compromise really is and really was and and has been for far too long. And and uh, yeah, there's there's a lot more to that theory that we were kind of attempting to pursue before we went into uh, you know Shane Show the other night and entirely pivoted to wake up, but the idea of like serial killers potentially being pat seas for a wider network more often than not, especially considering like homosexual pedophiles that uh, you know that seemed to have killed many children.
Speaker 4: We were talking before because we were because there's like we were going through when we were preparing for the Shane episode. We were kind of going through like kind of in our head the conceptually, the the outline in our head, kind of the idea of like, all right, broken to kill. How do we break this up? What is a good way to break this up? In our head? Okay, well, we're looking like direct connections like Phoenix. Oh, now how to know look at this one. Maybe can we find an example of where it's like, you know, oh, here's an example where we're thinking, like, oh, it could be it went domestic, you know, the concept of the the you know, creating serial color and then like you know, looking for examples of like direct government agents and the smoke screen theory that we call it like this and kind of the idea that all of these are underfit under the umbrella of serial killers and the smoke screen one being the idea of these like something else, something else is going on, some sort of larger network whatever, and then we just write it off as oh, this and you were telling us before this because Ed Kemper was one of those things we threw out because we're like, oh, yeah, for some reason, I always want to go o, yeah, wasn't he Phoenix and go, oh no, he wasn't Phoenix. But then his dad was in like that elite where like World War two, like US Canadian like OG, like the precursor, like the Phoenix stuff. Yeah, I fired autin, but uh so Ed Kemper wasn't. And then some people you kind of maybe say, like make the generational argument, but he's not direct, but you were telling so he kind of those ones. We almost sort of threw him to the waysides, like I mean, doing me a wrong. Who's a decent example, but he wasn't one of the better ones of the ones that we had to choose for We're like, oh, we'll go through this name. This guy is a better example of what we're trying to display here. And then you were telling you for the show like some you actually found other connections. So what we may have been wrong Ed Kemper may have actually been a great example to provide for the show. Not to say he was bad, but you know, for the specific archetypes we were trying to present, Like he just wasn't the ideal for one of the specific archetypes.
Speaker 7: So this isn't that guy who like had sex with his mother's head.
Speaker 1: Uh, they're they're all cannibal, They're all like honestly up ed killer.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: I think John Wayne Gacy was the one who who allegedly uh man, I'm trying to remember now, Actually.
Speaker 4: You could be right, you could us together saying if you remembers correctly vocal rim tittle saying, is you remembers correctly ed Kemper popped off around the height of Project fans. But yeah, he was one that you could kind of use an example as like, oh, maybe the domestic policy is being applied here, or even the fact that it's generational because his dad was like literally the one doing those weird glowy nuke ops and shiit like often like those weird islands in the Pacific, Like uh so he yeah they were. He was topp tier clearance shiit like weird next level glowy stuff.
Speaker 1: Right. His father was in the Devil's Brigade, right, the commando unit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Devil's Brigade was I thought it was like Black Doubles or Red Devils or something. It was a Canadian US joint thing. And yeah, the whole thing was that they would like just kind of they were silent killers, like the the like peak killers, like essentially the per cursor to Phoenix, right, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: It's absolutely insane when it boils down to like he he Also, you.
Speaker 4: Would have gave me a gay sy reference is what you gave me your connection?
Speaker 1: There's connection too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you wouldn't. Actually I can say I was supposed to. You'd be surprised, but you guys wouldn't be surprised. How often in the pre show I just stopped myself from like engaging with Austin because like, no, no, no, this is show. This is great show content. But this is just a stuff that me and also talk about when I call him, So really, my life, this this for the show. Yeah, this is honestly why I have to h take a step back and find my happy place occasionally, right, because it is it's a dark, sadistic underworld that you really can uh find yourself in when once you you pry a little bit into the research and attempt to corroborate it, it it opens up this this, yeah, this unacknowledged world of abuse that that is far more than you know, serial ritual murder.
Speaker 1: It it's been developed into. I mean, it's a criminal enterprise, but I mean considering what it truly has become. Uh, yeah, I think that we've been fed this this very cartoonish, naive version of reality of how they kind of facilitate the cover up in more ways than one, in terms of like consider the Satanic panic, right, which in my mind, the serial killers in America became a phenomenon really in nineteen seventy early nineteen seventies, Yeah, and spurred the Satanic panic. And I think at this moment, I'm beginning to realize that so much of the ritual murders, blood sacrifice. Yeah, I think there's occult beliefs playing out, for certain, but there's also a level of the enterprise that's being pursued and achieved in terms of snuff films for right. Also, like here's a great example is with the Atlanta child murders. I had no like, I had no real knowledge of the fact that in January of eighty one, there were search teams, and these search teams were discovering, you know, these basically these abandoned houses in the Adamsville area of Atlanta which breaked of rotting flesh, and there were two bibles that were nailed to the wall, open to pages specifically referencing child murder. And I, uh, it really is disturbing as hell once you start to actually read into this. And then by the way that the tim Tuttle, my brother, I appreciate you sending that Operation Mind Control as far as the link and the post the other day, because that alone I covered it at least briefly, I think during the James Holmes episode. And uh, there was. But there's a quote in the very beginning of this book of Operation Mind Control by Walter Bauert, and it says it's by the big new Brazinski man, the National Security advisor, right, and he says, in the technocratic society, the trend would seem to be towards the aggregation of the individual support of millions of uncoordinated citizens easily within the reach of magnetic and attractive personalities, effectively exploiting the latest communication techniques to manipulate emotions and control reason. And in my mind, I just think the celebrity influence. I think, how in every single way are they manipulating perception. I just feel like we have.
Speaker 4: To be right, dude, go down the process rabbit hole and you yeah, you realize, oh that that perception game especially, I mean I guess, like you know, for modern day people, it's kind of hard to understand if you don't. I mean I was never someone who's like super into like oldies or like new Ton about like you know, previous era, you know, socialites and stuff. But like when you get a grip of it and you get it, you know, understand the players at that time involved in these groups, you're like, oh fuck, Like is I mean how there's actually some that even like your normal people or like oh shit, like Jack Nicholson, you know, like, uh, I mean yeah that might be. Yeah, I don't know to what degree you can tie him into the process per se, but like, let's be real, I mean he kept that company and kept that company hard, and these people were all playing in the same pools. You know, when you look at Manson, you look at these processed people, you look at these socialites, you look at like you look at the the rat pack. You look at like like all sorts of people in this area, this generation, like the the the to do people, the the it crowd like that was it was. They were like a lot of them, Like we're in the leve Leveyan shit, like the fucking Church of Station and you process stuff we talked about a little bit too, but like this was what these celebrities are doing. They were dabbling in these in these circles like the the the big names. That's the shit they were doing. There's a lot of weird stuff too. You get even deeper when you get to like RFK and JFK, Marilyn Monroe, like some of that shit. You can kind of connect that stuff in as well. Are fucking Sirhan, Sirhan, You're like, dude, you'll lose your fucking mind going and waiting through these waters.
Speaker 1: You know, So wait until, yeah, you get that glimpse into this pedophile underworld where you realize that all of these various networks connect into this overarching pedophile establishment that I was unaware of that very much. Of course, one of the goals being human compromised sexual blackmail. But considering the idea that you have organized crime and the mob clearly involved as far as mob connections to the Chicago Mob, the mob in Dallas at the time that all this was playing out with John David Norman and the Odyssey Foundation. It's very it's terrifying because there's links to each of these seemingly child abduction, snuff film, child pornography networks that are all seemingly pursuing to compromise childcare organizations or create them themselves or like have them licensed by plausible deniability cutouts, which are are a huge part of this operation as well, which it really starts to show itself in terms of Paul Banasi, it's like this, honestly that he is a resource. I'm beginning to realize as far as how many of the statements that he made. It seems to start to iron out what exactly, you know, when were.
Speaker 4: A bunch of cooperations and odd spots.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, yeah, And that's what I was unaware of in the first place, was the fact that you had obviously the Oakland County child killer connection to the Johnny Gosh abduction and the murderer and the abduction of Jacob Wetterling, as well, who was also ritualistically murdered and his father with military intelligence ties I believe, which also had happened to be involved in the ritual killing as well, but that ties in Francis Sheldon and the North Fox Island to syndicate right that that criminal enterprise which was running the Hermes connection. As far as the magazine, the publication for the pedophiles subscription model.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we were talking about that last night on Me and Me and Jewles a little bit, and I was using that as a great example of the occult and kind of equating it to Michael Aquino in the concept of like you you read the brochure of what the temple said is and I kind of compare I compared that to those like newspaper, you know, magazine whatever in the back ads stuff that were clearly you know, subscription models for boy love or whatever. You know, they would you conceal itself as something else, and it was like, but once you it's kind of and I also made the example of like, you know, uh, Sir Hans, Sirhan directing the attention over here, and then you know, while he's getting popped in the back of the head, it's like once you see the trick being done, once you see the guy shooting RFK in the back of the head, once you see like the was the other example, just use the oh, the the whatever the hell the code is, they're saying. Once you you know, once that clicks and it's obvious, like once you see with a subscription model, like oh, this is to procure children, it becomes obvious. But before that, you're just like, you mean, for one, who the hell was looking at those? And two like even if you did catch your eye, you're just like, that's weird, that's confusing, Okay, whatever, and you moved on. Uh So that's that is kind of I think an example of like the occult, and I just kind of want to point that out. It was a good I feel like that's uh, you know, you you've mentioned the occult nature of things, and it is like they play these semantic games because me and you know, Jewels kind of over intellectualize all this stuff last night, U you know, into the philosophy of it, and it's like they actually kind of do have a philosophy in a sense, but it is a it's like a philosophy that's like a non theistic philosophy. It's like they worship themselves. It's just a bizarre at least the temple set. And also then there's a component of like what are they really saying and to what extent is do they mean it or is it just like you're supposed to figure out what that means on your own. It's like what these their woo woo nonsense type shit.
Speaker 1: And some of those, some of those cult cutouts I think are actual cutouts right for for that very reason to kind of cloud and misdirect, you know, the approach and perception of how you should should kind of like research the investor or investigate the case in the first place, beyond the idea that you know, at least when you're considering like Michael Aquino, You're right, you're considering some of these like even carry Thornley and Discordianism right like it it does. It does create a very convenient, you know, misconception as far as the allowing the public to dismiss things at face value because of the extraordinary nature of the claims themselves. And so I think that is that is in itself kind of like worth acknowledging in terms of like if you wanted to mist the public perception, then you could easily kind of cloak a lot of these things in this occult right uh uh framework, which might just be in certain in certain cases not entirely genuinely believed as far as the perpetrators themselves, and and could just be a very convenient tactic too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that was kind of what I was kind of driving it. It's almost like to part in my French to put it simply, it's like jew tricks, like because it's like when you read this, like when we read the Temple Set, it's like they can mean every single word that's in there. You just have to find a way to interpret it for it to make sense. And it is like but while it is like you can believe exactly what we're saying, and then once you realize, like for example, we were kind of getting into the concept of the Temple and Set and they work, they worship, they worship consciousness, so they then and they believe that other religions is their black magicians and that they worship consciousness and then white.
Speaker 1: The black lame is what the Temple of Set calls it, which is this higher intellectual pursuit and it's a fascinating thing.
Speaker 7: Because they're all different color, every mystery school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 7: It's just it.
Speaker 1: And it goes back to the any century health fire clubs too, right, jewels, because like we're talking about the other day, as far as like these ancient deities being you know, obviously in my mind kind of rebranded and remarketed to the public. Uh, depending on the new age esoteric ideology that's being redistributed in in a different way that's more palatable to a different uh profile that or you know what I mean that Uh, what's the what's the term? But yeah, it's it's entirely misdirection and and sort of you know.
Speaker 4: What I was driving at though, is that the the like it you know, we were digging into their beliefs and then that how they broke it down as they create this like binary essential between black magicians and white magicians. And the white magicians they worshiped what they said was a non consciousness and so they're worshiping. But so in that admission, they're admitting that the way they understand it that if there is that they are saying there is either no deity out there like an actual you know entity that has its own agency like a god or whatever that out there, but or if there is one, it's some sort of universal consciousness. And so they is like an amalgamation which kind of the sensius becomes an eggregor, which literally just becomes like something like the spirit of war or something like that takes over a people, which I guess you can apply a spiritual conceptual nature to it, but you also can completely understand it in a normal pragmatic way. And so it's kind of like when you understand what they're saying, it's just kind of there actually this over intellectualized way in kind of a weird wo woo way of saying, we don't believe believe that there are gods, but you can consider yourself a god, and we're kind of raising our awareness to essentially be able to be gods among men. And this is where they get, you know, get trans humanism and type of eating everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hundred percent. And uh, Set it all ties back to like ancient Mesopotamia, ancient Egypt. You know, it's very strange as well. And and that was a part of that, uh, the Akino group, right, the Temple of Set that that was very interesting to me because I I believe that the dispute with Levey was actually just a plausible structuring. Yeah, that's all.
Speaker 4: It was like Winter addressing some minor like, oh, let's fix up this thing. I don't like what we did the last night in really changing.
Speaker 1: Exactly, that's exactly what happened. And uh, and beyond that, I mean, well, we'll get into more of the details of the cases themselves, drawing in Michael Keino here in a moment. But yeah, the Setians believed I remember covering this in the witch hunt narrative. Uh. The sets Is believed that which by the way, obviously was Persidio West Point and McMartin.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Which is that that is not a coincidence, you know what I mean? Like these military bases, the off Foot Air Force Base in Ohio was no doubt the center of Project Monarch in many ways. And that was according to Paul Banasi as well, who claims that it was from he witnessed Michael Achino handing that no, he witnessed Larry King from the Franklin Credit Union and and the Franklin scandal over money to Michael Achino, right. Essentially, so this is a well established network tying in military intelligence and in this you know again, were we find ourselves at the crossroads the intersection of intelligence, the occult right, and and this organized crime nature of how how the human compromised network has been a facilitated and structured to begin with, It's a hand in hand, uh, you know with with these Uh you can obviously Watergate is one of the best examples of that. Yeah, okay, it was like real quick, Austin. I don't want to cut you off or set you down a different path, but I'm just very curious. Did you just get excited to go down a different rabbit hole? Or are you did you not address the kemper kemper I haven't addressed any of it, but.
Speaker 4: Not addressed are you like working towards that? Or did you get excited to go down a different rabbit hole?
Speaker 1: I got excited and I went down a different rabbit But it's okay, that's.
Speaker 4: Okay, we could keep going does rabbit hole. I just want to know if I need to redirect it later, because I do want to hear about that. I'm just like, I'm baited breath like is that happening? Like, okay, we're not doing it. Okay, well, I'll just enjoy the rabbit hole we're in.
Speaker 1: No, I was, honestly, I was just reinforcing and reiterating what what Jewels was alluding to and what you were basically describing, which was, yeah, this this strange the what was it that they worship? Setians believed? Here what it is? Hold on, I have it in my witch hunt narrative notes. So, Setians believe that set is the one real God and that he has aided humanity by giving them a questioning intellect that they called the black Flame, which distinguishes them from other animal species. Set is held in high esteem as a teacher whose example is to be emulated, but he is not worshiped as a deity. This is where the individual becomes the god. Highly individualistic and basis, the temple promotes the idea that practitioners should seek self deification and thus attain an immortality of consciousness. Setians believe in the existence of magic as a force which can be manipulated through ritual However, the nature of these rituals is not prescribed by the temple. Specifically, A Kino described Setien practices as black magic, which allegedly a term he defined and idiosyncratically, But in my mind, black magic is malicious and intent right and.
Speaker 4: It can be Yeah, I guess it depends on generally speaking, Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: It's not belevolent magic white magic allegedly and the cult concept is is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess it depends on how they defined it. Like I guess, as me and Jewels are breaking down last night, the way that the necessarily.
Speaker 7: Of knowledge through force and white magic is the attainment through growth. It goes back to the left hand paths and the right hand path.
Speaker 4: One point I made last night though, is that, like you, obviously depends on who you ask. If you're asking the SETI in the perspective on black magic white magic, they're gonna give for you. They're going to create a different delineation between the two and what means what so like they're literally providing different definitions. Obviously, generally speaking, the black magicians are like, let's be real, those are the glowy spooks doing weird shit and call themselves black magicians, like Homo's over there, like they're the they're the baddies. Like okay, maybe there's but that doesn't technically would have to be about like come on, let's you're being like, we know what you're doing, we know what you're doing. Home out like this is we've broken your little spell. The occult nonsense. This is clearly a gay, little fucking club where you have your job listings that you put out and you just cloak it all in fucking weird little woo woo language.
Speaker 7: Choose like job positions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for really it is probably like yeah, they go, oh, it's just literally just like oh, hey go get Bob, I want to I want to go do this job over here. And they're like okay, yeah, Like probably literally ship like that or like oh hey tim Is he's gonna rape that kid. They're like like like whatever, there's some sort of like a cult type thing like that. I think like once you break that spell, it's it's like something really simple and really stupid. Probably, but it is at the same time, when you analyze their silly little woo woo language, it's kind of telling the truth. And it was kind of my point, like there's no lie there. It's just like it's it's like listening to a Jordan Pearson's and you know, talking about like going the store. It's like he's gonna tell you the most like metaphorical archetype this that, and like all the place type bullshit.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 4: That's what they do with their nods. Says that they make you go, oh my god, look at this woo woo, and you're like they didn't say anything, or if you analyze what they said, what they said is kind of like, you know, we we get info and we pass it on to the other people and we all like hang out and we think we're cool. And were trying to influence world events and through through magic, which is essentially just meme magic. That's all that it is. I mean, obviously we would typically prescribe like a negative connotation to it, but in a sense, that's what it is. It's meme magic, you know, like it's it's the idea of just influencing the world essentially, that's all they're trying to do. Yeah, and then the idea is it's meme magic and and the concept of NPCs. We talked about this a lot yesterday in our episode Paywald so Pay Up Horse. The idea of that, Like, I think what they're implying when they make this delineation in their head between black like from their perspective in the black and white. They see the whites as worshiping a non consciousness and they're kind of like and they're almost like these NPC that aren't really and everyone else's so they haven't zephyred, you know, like they have they haven't attained a higher the black flame or whatever, the the thing that distinguished us some animals. It's kind of concept in Doune where you're like, you know, how the the gom jabbar or whatever, like the poke, like if you know whether you're a real man, Like yeah, you're technically human, but have you do you? And we talked about, you know too, the idea of that, Like even me, I feel like there was a period of time where I was like I wasn't critically examining the way I interacted with the world and was just reacting. Not to say I do that regularly, but it's like it's the idea of like waking up or whatever. I just think there was a period in my life where I was just reacting and that's it. Like I was just literally MPC just blinders doing things. And that's the concept of all this is memes behind the NPC thing, just cloaked and woo woo, evil magician, homo goth kid language.
Speaker 1: Yep, No, one hundred percent man. And I think, you know, the system is ructured in this way by design, you know, and and it is it. It's in order to usher through this, you know, entirely essentially, we have generations of unix. When it comes down to our ability to actually assess reality, we we have no, We're entirely non threatening. There's absolutely no threat we pose to the establishment. In my mind, the only thing that they have to continually do is deceive us and manipulate us along the way. I do think there is an awakening that is occurring in certain aspects of of the landscape that we're as far as the alternative media landscape. But you still have these digital gulags and these these obvious modern mockingbird assets that are strategically put into place to kind of recorral and usher through you know, the uh uh, the establishment narrative once more, and and recrral back in the the individuals fleeing from the deception still vulnerable, you know, to the false narratives. And I think that that's the issue is that you kind of have to you have to form a fundamental framework for yourself, like as far as just again remove that veil, but it's a daily choice. It's a decision you have to make, and and that is something that I think people the demoralization incentivizes. You don't just unplug and put your head in the sand and at at a certain moment, you know, that's that's kind of what a lot of people their reaction becomes just I would rather not know. Ignorance is bliss, and I understand that knee jerk reaction, but it is that it is permanently the problem as far as how we consistently facilitate the current structured system and continue to pose no real threat to the establishment. And so that's that's why when you pry below the surface in certain aspects of these cases and the you know, the monstrous network reveals itself for what it is, and you realize that you've been sold this level of deception that's hard to even conceptualize, you know, as far as like to it's just anyway, I honestly believe at this moment that when you're dealing with such sophisticated levels of psychological warfare, then yeah, you should definitely spend a lot of your time trying to at least manufacture some sort of defense mechanism for yourself right and have some fundamental principles you can rely on so the deception doesn't cloud your judgment. So I think that's where a lot of people find themselves falling into the two party delusion and once again, you know, choosing their right there they're false idol and it never leads to to any sort of positive, constructive outcome that's going to actually shift us into an optimistic direction for the future. And so we remain on that same, very same dystopian path. So anyway, I just said a lot of nothing, but you understand what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 4: A C and Kemper. Yeah, so that's a connection. I want to I want to know this generally. Like the fact there's a connection here fucking blows me away. I got to hear this, all right, all right, So we're talking Kevin Bacon, and we're talking like at least like like one degree or.
Speaker 1: Less or two degrees directly tied in. Oh yeah, it's nuts. And by the way, keep in mind the fact that you know you have Ed Kemper spending five years at the taskad arrow, uh, you know, institution in a Taska arrow as far as after he murdered his grandparents, and and this is where it seems like he actually potentially received it was the Atascadero State Hospital, and it seems like he could have very well at least had his his introduction into into the mind altering md MPD right, multiple personality disorder, which is effectively what happened to John Wayne Gacy as well, which he was apparently it was proven out throughout the litigation and trial before he was sentenced to death, essentially that that he had developed this split personality disorder and it was very much in the same terms of like Awayne Williams right who for the Atlanta child murders effectively developed the same problem and essentially had this split personality disorder which was really just multiple personality disorder and d I D. And so each and every one of these these candidates, uh as far as these serial killers are candidates for for mind control techniques, as far as is that that's concerned. And so the connection to Ed Kemper and John Wayne Gacy, as I had mentioned before, obviously Ed Kemper has the military intelligence connections to this, right wings this strange strategy of tension for his father that his father was pursuing, and in terms of Gladio in my mind and John wayn gaycy so he he joins the junior chamber of the the basically what was considered. It's it's very interesting because as far as this j c's look up. What yeah, man, that motherfucker was talking mad ship to me. Huh in the chat.
Speaker 7: But anyway, fuck that dude.
Speaker 1: Man, he just had nothing, nothing optimistic to say about anything I was presenting. Was that I was rambling and that I'm a plagiarist and that yeah, yeah, fuck that dude.
Speaker 5: He was.
Speaker 4: But it's not very nice to point.
Speaker 1: Out, how dare you point out there that I remember that's what I do?
Speaker 4: You piece it, let him work through it and.
Speaker 1: He gets there, Thank you, thank you. Yes.
Speaker 7: So so I didn't even see that. That's how bad of a producer I am.
Speaker 4: No, that was me. I got tired of the negativity.
Speaker 6: Good time.
Speaker 1: But yeah, this this is fascinating stuff though, because honestly, you you uh, if you understand what the j CS are like, it's essentially it's this youth organization set up to uh basically isolate and identify uh individuals with leadership capabilities that have potential, you know, as far as future political candidates, right, as far as just presenting that potential. And so when you discover the fact that John Wayne Gacy joined the United States Junior Chamber also known as the j c's, this national civic group with this odd parallel and coincidence that we're at least we're meant to believe this is a coincidence, and that is he joined this group with fellow serial killer Ed Kemper, who also belonged to this j c this United States Junior Chamber in Waterloo, right, And so Gasey was named Outstanding Vice President of the Waterloo j c's in nineteen sixty seven, and other notable j c's include President Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, Gerald Ford, Richard Nixon, Vice President Al Gore, Walter Mondale, Hubert Humphreys, Bill Gates, Howard Hughes, Charles Limberg, Like this is just you know, to mention the members that have been a part of this organization. And so that alone, as far as Kemper joining the j c's, the Junior Chamber of Commerce as he was was apparently at the Attaskadaro State Hospital, that is when he became a member. And so that alone to me, like really, you know, drew my attention obviously. But so he was in the exact same organization that John Wayne Gacy was in in Waterloo right in Chicago as far as like the Illinois connection there to the organized crime syndicate, and so that is very important in terms of understanding what was actually happening and in regard to the John Wayne Gacy murders because once again, like I couldn't even believe the the the connections playing out with John Wayne Gacy as far as you consider the fact that he's in Chicago all right, and Jack Ruby as well is uh is in Dallas right at the time when he actually rented an apartment from John David Norman, which if you understand, John Wayne Gacy has a direct tie in to John David Norman and the Odyssey Foundation because apparently he was actually abducting children and boys to utilize in snuff films in the Chicago area, and so that was what he was His role was essentially to collect human compromising blackmail on political at least diplomatic individuals who were visiting the area. And he would host parties which I was entirely unaware of until just recently obviously, and that was when I discovered that apparently he was hosting these parties in order to actually obtain sexual blackmail to utilize on these politicians for human compromise. And that is when the Chicago mob connections came into play. And so you have Rosalind Carter visiting Chicago for the Police Constitution Day parade as a peace offering from President Jimmy Carter to then Mayor Michael Billyonditch Billonditch, I don't know how to pronounce it. And it was for some apparent slight and so this this you know who the organizer of the parade there to greet Rosalind Carter was John Wayne Gaesty. Isn't that fucking crazy because if you if you consider the fact that essentially, when you know, the federal authorities rated his his his actual residents right there were apparently Gasey and all his lawyers they apparently, you know, we're filing all this litigation within the county courthouse. But it basically what had happened was all these these eight millimeter film strips were discovered and and this is the same thing that happened with Wayne Williams in Atlanta and same.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but Manson, this is like the thing that's like most people don't realize there were all these films like that that gets frequently just breezed over or not mentioned at all, the the Polanski the films. There was all these talks among all these socialites that we were talking about before, and how they were all you know, filming fucking together essentially, and implications of much darker shit going on but not being directly said one hundred.
Speaker 1: But the issue that we're witnessing here is again it's like, this is Son of Sam. Why were there vans outside of where the murders took place. There were vans with tripods in them filming for snuff film purposes. That was another reason. Okay, it's a targeted assassination on an occult holiday and right, and and they actually have three other individuals in the van with the camera actually filming it for purposes that they would later use obviously for the enterprise. And blackmail files on local individuals and political you know, politically connect to people are are held by John Wayne Gacy when when they're discovered obviously and and uh, he had a whole set of blackmail file files for apparently famous athletes. Here's another aspect of like what was what was Heidie Reichen doing? And in the Watergate context, not only was she brought back into d C during the Nixon administration for sexual blackmail purposes by the Mob and the CIA. You know, she was already she had spent a lot of time in Dallas at the clubs with Jack Ruby. Uh, just so happened to be affiliated with this very same network. And what was her role? She was running a sexual blackmail operation for the Mob and the CIA on political operatives or just political assets, and it was for human compromise. So so that alone, you know, should should essentially give everyone pause. I mean, come on, that that's fast time, I'm telling you.
Speaker 4: It's I guess I have just like deepened the process rabbit hole right now, because I'm like almost the end of Dana Dudad's fucking series. She did it, well, not the end, I guess, the end of what she's got out so far, like twelve episodes. But man, it is like, dude, all these connections, You're just like, dude, what the fuck? Like it's everything you're laying out. It's all it's all like, yeah that that that ties into all that, then that ties into RFK, like as I was getting out before, and then like then there's the implications of like, you know, whether you know what isn't there some supposedly that fucking RFK was. There's rumors, I don't know, truth is he was there with Marilyn Monroau at some point the day she died or some shit like, So there's a I mean, she was another person that kind of in these these fucking like circles. So you're just like, what is going on, dude, It's just a which one did you just say, Marilyn Marilyn Monroe. Yeah, yeah, it's like.
Speaker 1: It's considered a black Swan, I believe, and actually was was affiliated with intelligence, which is why she was running. So she was one of the individuals who was was being produced out of Lookout Mountain Laboratory and Laurel Canyon.
Speaker 4: Fracto with the horny him calm down and stop. She's just a nice lady.
Speaker 1: Okays, be respectful, but yeah, yeah the church.
Speaker 4: Way to go guys, right, uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Jesuits are definitely tied into a lot of this, and and obviously problem where were the finders taking those children, the six children.
Speaker 4: The Jesuit church or some ship or something like the Jesuit institution in Mexico, which which ties in metamorials.
Speaker 1: In a way as well. For smart kids, check this out, brother, Yeah, for gifted children, it's like ridiculous.
Speaker 4: But for smart kids that read good, yeah, yeah, what is this? None of them could read? They were over like like was take retards?
Speaker 7: Yeah, exactly, learn how to read and learn how to do other things cool too, exactly.
Speaker 4: But no, that was what the fighters cults guys said. Yeah, they.
Speaker 1: They did not even know what a toilet was, apparently right like they were acting that an animalistic whenever they were discovered in the Tallahassee Park. But beyond that, I mean, here's the crazy connection. Now, I didn't realize it seems like the reason that I pretty clear RFK senior not junior juniors. That's what I was talking about. You guys are probably thinking juniors.
Speaker 4: Wanna be very clear, as a junior seniors, A lot of people forget there was a senior guys. Fucking uh, guy's fucking back of his head fucking blown by the fucking is what bodyguard glaz brother.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but go on, sorry, people not you're good. I just like, I mean, RK.
Speaker 4: Does suck too, Junior sucks too. But like I don't want to be anyone confusing when say I'm giving direct tie to the process to him, I mean, I wouldn't be surprised. But like, I don't know anything about that.
Speaker 1: How can we even join the cult if we can't even fit in the building.
Speaker 4: This is what you do is you go find you go find a young college kid, and you go drown him in you around him in a body of water and get away with it, and then you'll be contacted later. How that works. I think I'm pretty sure that the Smiley Face Killers is it's some sort of weird initiation to something else.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, there's no doubt, man. And uh yeah, But what I found crazy about all of this is that apparently so the not only are members of the Franklin scandal, they're apparently tied into the Odyssey Foundation. And that is basically due to Paul Banasi. And so here we go again. You have the Finders, the Finders being listed as members of Ordering Children from the Odyssey Network, which was from John David Norman. Look up a picture of this guy, put him on the screen. Honestly at some point which John David Norman, not David Norman. And I don't know why I'm doing that. We have a producer, you do that, man. But so basically what I found fascinating is that you have members of the Finders, uh, you know, purchasing children from this this network. And then you also have perpetrators within the Franklin scandal who are caught purchasing children from this network. And so for me, we already know that Wayne Williams and the Atlanta child murders network was actually tied directly in with John David Norman and the Odyssey Foundation. And we know for a fact that Dean Coral and the Dean Coral you know, Candyman murders in Houston were directly affiliated with John David Norman's network as it obviously after he was convicted and sent to prison, Uh, he he used a cutout that was called the Delta what was it the Delta network or but either way, it was essentially his new cutout for the Odyssey Foundation, and he continued to utilize this network and who who who ran the network on his behalf was this individual who apparently man when when you realize Philip Pasky was actually working on John Wayne Gacy's construction crew and that he was running the Odyssey Network for John David Norman while he was in fucking prison, and phil Pasky is working with John Wayne Gacy to abduct children utilize them in snuff networks. Uh A dig underground tunnels, and and and and uh you know, basically they had just mass graves that they were digging on their problems.
Speaker 4: Like gay Sy and Norman shared the same little fucking twink that had outgrown getting fucking raped by the elites. Yeah, and then and now they he served a different purpose, and so he kind of was like, it's almost it's almost as if it's like they have these We've talked about this before. In these groups, they have these like you know, the older person than the younger guy. I mean, she was just common in like gay relationships in general, just like this older and grooming thing, but particularly in these these like child trafficking, it's like very very very calm, and it's like they have like some young you know, late teens, early twenties, you know, guy that's like they're with them that helps him out with these things. So a little a little helper, a gopher, you know, that does all your little tasks that you need. And it seems like Gaysey and Norman shared that same little guy because I think it was while Norman was in jail that he he was fucking staying over with him. Yeah, Philip Pask was staying over with him, was staying over at Gaysey's place, and I think he was at gay Sy's. He was residing at Gaysey's. I believe even while Gaysey was in prisoned, I believe, or for at least one of the I think as you like, I forget Gaycy's like the think it was a period time he was in prison then came back out later or something. So it's like, yeah, that was you know, fucking past was in there living in his place during that time. So it's like.
Speaker 7: Right and so sorry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that's what we've been talking about, Doggie. It's all what we would talk about all episode. That's what the process is. The hard arm of the fucking scientology.
Speaker 7: Scientology like up there with Crowley as an occultest. Yeah and dendridic Yeah, bro, there's it goes a lot deeper. He was jerking off into the fucking desert with Jack Parsons and trying to summon the scarlet woman, trying to make moon children.
Speaker 4: As one does.
Speaker 1: Right, but just I mean, honestly, considering the fact that some of these perpetrators we were as far as in the Franklin scandal, were Delta Project clients, like that, You're you're dealing with a network that is obviously domestically so well established that this guy hates.
Speaker 4: I'm probably right. Yeah, honestly, he seems really committed to it.
Speaker 7: They're tied into the Palta then then yeah, well, I.
Speaker 4: Mean Jesuits is what just said. It's just one of the orders of the Catholic orders, is all it is. R Yeah, yeah, so it's like then we have all these other weird little Catholic orders. So yeah, like I don't know, I haven't really gotten dug enough into that, but it does seem to be like the layers that like, once you get pack, start peeking past the jew layer, Like, what's.
Speaker 7: Going on with these Catholics?
Speaker 1: What the fuck are they doing?
Speaker 4: It's weird.
Speaker 7: Fucking banking families who have like female members who are known alchemists like this for as a family and yeah, just very very weird people. Too much money.
Speaker 4: I don't know what you get when you get above Catholic, Like what's above that? I don't even know. Uh u c I a roam is what Hammer says. Yeah, he too sounds about.
Speaker 1: Right circle, Like I honestly think that they are actually outranking the Vatican. The Vatican seems much more like it's just a you know, money laundering operation in many ways as well as like it's the city state aspect of the Vatican just plays perfectly into the network globally and internationally. So that makes the most.
Speaker 4: For the concept of the Black Pope, right, It's like I believe the Black wasn't there, like supposed to be a black Pope and then also Grape Pope. Yeah confirmed, like it was confirmed real, but like I think they say they don't have one now or something or I don't remember how that works, but I think they were supposed to be like their intel arm so I think that is like there, the Black Pope was supposed to be sort of he ran he ran the Jesuits like that. Yeah, yeah, it was like the Jesuits. But then the gray one.
Speaker 7: I think runs the he runs all the banking families all the yeah, because.
Speaker 1: He is one of the most frucians. Why did the real Secrutians use black roses? Do you know? Why?
Speaker 4: Do you know?
Speaker 1: Or or you I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that was like it's always you know, yeah.
Speaker 3: Roses?
Speaker 7: Was that like their their mo o? Or did they?
Speaker 1: I know many of them do. Yeah, they seemingly use a lot of black roses. So I just wondered if there was a reason.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to read, get your ship together? So are you're here for?
Speaker 6: I try?
Speaker 4: What's the symbology of golden monkeys? Tell me that? Oh my god, what does it mean? I'll just fucking with you, buddy? All right, guys, you guys ready for a little intermission. I think this might be I don't know what we're gonna do after this, because uh.
Speaker 1: I don't have so much more action. We're coming right back.
Speaker 4: I figured i'd take a break and then bring a because we're already at like fifty six. I feel like it makes sense to start bringing in calls. But whatever, they can interact us while we talk about this. But I figured this would be probably maybe. I don't know what we'll do after this. Maybe maybe we'll continue to keep doing the weekly dumps. But I do like the concept of having an intermission in between the two, but are no longer doing the morning dumps. It does feel weird because it's like it's like only promoting my shit. It's like I'm exploiting that.
Speaker 1: But it is.
Speaker 4: I do like the idea of like, forty five minutes are gonna go take a leak, especially since me and you have weak buyers. So I like the breakup. And also it gives a Pavlovian response to the audience if it's time to call in, you know.
Speaker 1: One more one more note. Yeah, dude, this is crazy. I wrote this down earlier because it blew me away. So apparently the Dallas connections to John David Norman you have officially you have Jack Ruby renting a place from John David Norman in while he was in Dallas. And this perfectly illustrates the Chicago connection to the Dallas Mob, and obviously John Wayne Gacy's connection to Chicago at the time, and and the Chicago Mob, and then his connection to Dean Coral who's in Houston, who's utilizing you know, obviously as a part of John David Norman's network, and they're essentially using to abduct children and and you know, for many many different reasons. Like here's something that I think people need to remember in the the uh. This is in the context of the Atlanta child murders that as far as my recent research into into that specific network. And so you have drug trafficking operations spanning from Miami to Atlanta to also to Houston, right where you have a Dean Coral committing these these what twenty nine, twenty eight child murders, and then you have John John Way Gacy committing thirty three allegedly, and they all did this as solo actors. But anyway, so the whole point is that the enterprise was obviously not limited to only moving drugs. This is not only a domestic drug trafficking operation, but it was also used to abduct children and to use them to produce child pornography and snuff films, as I mentioned earlier. And so this is where you have the allegations of performing blood sacrifices and occult rituals that had been made by this individual named Shirley McGill. Who was a Miami informant, a criminal informant who brought in the Satanic cult connections to the Processed Church to the Atlanta child murders. And that's where you start to understand that a lot of this overlaps so directly. And you have, allegedly, according to Jim Rothstein and some of the prosecutors as well earned some of the individuals who were investigating the case and authorities who were involved in the Atlanta child murders, saying that the Processed Church itself had just uprooted from upstate New York at just after the Son of Sam Murders popped off and then resurfaced in Atlanta just before the Atlanta child murders. And and again you have you have direct it is. It is absolutely insane, and and we'll talk about it more so.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, dude, that was a lot to try to be like. That was a lot and a lot of really profound ship try to squl squeeze into like an end of commercial side effects. All right, guys, let's all right, We're gonna take a little break. We're not leaving. Do remind you, guys, when you guys hear this this little edit Uh, this is a this is going to isn't that guy talking earlier because I put him in time he's being nice now, he's been cool now. So we're keeping.
Speaker 1: Everybody, love everybody.
Speaker 4: But uh yeah we're but get I do remind you, guys, this doesn't mean the show's over. This is just us trying to have lovingly. I said that wrong, probably, But train you to be ready to call in at while we do this, Go take a leak, do whatever, Get prepared to call in. Jules is gonna draw up the link for the for the to call in, and by call in I mean streamyard. You can turn off your camera and treat it just like you would a call, so you can do it just fine. But I'll drop it on Twitter at at Great Pilled Pod. He's gonna drop it on in all of the yes I am now also he's gonna drop in all of the chats. But with that, guys, we're gonna go step out, go take a week. We'll be back ready to go fresh in a few minutes and enjoy the super cut of Austin's last week on the Weekly Dump. And with that, we're out of here. Not out of here again, I know, We're not out of here, We're stay. Sorry, bad habits, bad habits. It felt like I was going out, but all right, all right, let's go ahead and play this and we'll be back in a minute.
Speaker 1: Top lobs of productions.
Speaker 4: Relative to numerous subjects, including trade, iran, et cetera. The call went very well. We are on the same side of every issue. This is President Donald jb Ass. What did you eat today? Chicken wings? The rest from the chicken from yesterdayation.
Speaker 7: I think that virtualization has enabled the psychopaths without a doubt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, without a doubt. That right wing racist, whatever the fuck you want to call it.
Speaker 7: You know he, you know he, God damn if that ain't the coolest thing I've ever heard my life's.
Speaker 4: Obtained by twenty or no, there are parts. There was Parkland students who were there too. And this is also there was a Roman Polansky. She goes, well, I was right. Roman Polanski is a Polish intelligence asset and his defection was pre arranged. Only with started infecting and killing Iranian leaders and officials right or around the time the US assassinated Sola. Money auspicious together, it looks like what with Bibbs probably in.
Speaker 1: Lobster justification to violate our constitutional rights. Obviously, it's it's a working round, it's a loophole. But the Hootie.
Speaker 8: Rebels are supported by Iran, and soon after Israel invaded the Galza Strip in twenty twenty three, the group started attacking international shipping vessels in the Red Sea, also targeting Israel.
Speaker 4: It might be the US, X, Y, and Z, but at the end of the day, when it comes down to it, this guy is not a private actor. This is basically the.
Speaker 1: Guy, according to interviews with nine American and Israeli defense officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the work is confidential. I'm sure there's other reasons for that trash talk and stop laughing.
Speaker 7: I don't even know what I would have.
Speaker 6: I would have an underground tunnel, even though it came right back up next.
Speaker 7: To words, I do have an underground tunnel, do you really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, calling for a Cast Sunstein like style intervention where he's like, we need more Jew influencers, we need more Jews out there spreading our information.
Speaker 4: It's exactly you know.
Speaker 2: That's uh.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna come to their house and kill them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Will speaking of the Jews, like the symbolism that he is your egg that attached. You've been sitting on this egg for so long, and now here it is and attached and actually he.
Speaker 3: Vomits into his mouth and he eats it goes on here.
Speaker 4: Off the show.
Speaker 1: He brought up a good point, Rob is Jewish.
Speaker 4: The Jews.
Speaker 3: There's a there's a bigger power behind the scenes there. Man, there's people running. There's like Roman Catholics that are actually running the monetary system, not.
Speaker 1: Just ye Jesuits.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, yeah, there's at least five.
Speaker 4: Hey suck mister Jesuit guy in that you see we talk about jesuit stuff.
Speaker 1: That was sick brother.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was pretty good hyper cut.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I really liked that. I didn't really I didn't see that that part of the Zuckerberg interview with THEO where he talks about around tunnel.
Speaker 4: But you watched the whole thing and miss that. No, I didn't watch it, Okay, okay, I just saw that. I thought you were saying you watch it and miss that. I was like, I just saw a clip. I was like really like, I was like, wow, way for me to out of context.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so fucking funny man. Anyway, Yeah, I'm not at all surprised, but again, you know Zuckerberg. For me, that guy is a lizard person from hell. So uh, in my mind, he was hand did the keys to an enterprise from the intelligence community, just like most of these manufactured personalities.
Speaker 4: So you appear teals an anagram for the reptile. Somebody pointed up my chat today, is it really Yeah, well, I don't know. I believed him. I didn't.
Speaker 1: I believe him too, honestly, that's.
Speaker 4: So fun sounded right. The letters seem to match up. I don't know, maybe there's an extra L or something. I don't That is so funny, man, close enough to be that. I'm like, I'll fucking say it resolutely, just kidding.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'll offer an olive branch here. Because the Jesuits are the military arm of the Catholic Yeah, yeah, yeah, man, that's cool.
Speaker 4: I talk to Austin here.
Speaker 1: I'm not cool with that, but but but yeah, as far as the Jesuits being the military arm of the Catholic Church, that makes it it is one hundred accurate. As far as you consider who really created the model for for human compromise, you know, I mean what exactly was uh, the you know confession right, Like I mean, obviously everyone's aware of the fact that that was utilized by individual cardinals and and and uh you know, uh Catholic authorities obviously to to utilize as blackmail. And but anyway, you have to be a patron, big Bill.
Speaker 4: No, you actually don't. You don't have you had the the new setup we've changed it. We used to be the pores had to call in via phone number uh, and then the uh, the patrons can use the video call. But as we mentioned a minute ago, UH to call in today. What you need to do we started this last week, is that it's just a stream yard link. The streamyard links in the in the in the chats, it's in all the chats. It's also on Jules's Twitter. So whatever chat you're in, find that link. You know, either if there's a hyperlink, maybe you have to copy paste it. I don't know, but either way, that link's there. That will provide you a stream yard link. And if you want to just do it like a call, you can turn off your camera. You don't even to show your face. You just call in, say hey, what's up. But we do have people in the back, let us know in the private chat if any of you guys want to join. And there's like three of you back there right now, so if any of you guys who want to join, I know I saw Shay you own was bringing off stuff about set there at the beginning that I wanted to dig into, but we were already kind of past it. So just just you guys. Know, if you are a patron, you do get you get priority because they've been here since the beginning. They were shooting the bull with us before the show even started. They were hanging out like a basically a pre show. So if you are a patron of me or Austin, you essentially get the pre show experience and then you get priority when it comes to the call in if you so choose, or you can just hang out. I know a lot of these guys like to just hang out in the back and watch from there and they get their own little private chat to talk in the side, which I'll be honest, I tend to pay attention to do more than the main chat. So it is what it is. So they're kind of influencing our thinking in that way. So yeah, that's a butt at the middle of the show, when we do go to calls, we will then put out the link and then you guys can also join. You just won't get priority over our patrons. They get the priority. We saw them there first, we're aware of who was here. We know who's the first in line, and also you know they were come a sort of point of the show grows and there's enough people in the back that it'll fill up, hopefully because there's only so many people that can be in the back anyway. So you know, just saying, you know, if you want to get priority, or even in the future even have a chance of making a call in at all, you may want to give us some fucking money. So but with that though you don't have to today. I mean, at this point in time, we're not that big and famous. You can definitely get in no problem, even not being a patron. Our patrons are just gonna take priority. So with that, patrons, let us know if any of you guys want to call in or come in. Oh, I see your mom said, he used my little chat that I said, will give him and my patrons again priority. He said, I want to call jose and Edward and that already got across, So I'm good. Thanks guys. So he said, that's all I want to say, he says, I just wanted to see the passion he says, I just want to see the passionate water debate again, says Bobo. Bobo. If you want to stoke that debate again, you're gonna come on and.
Speaker 1: We covered it on team.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know how much more I can. I can attack it from different theoretical angles. I mean, I just don't. I just it is just kind of just feels like, man, it's just a little bit ridiculous. I'm way back to my theory days. I'm not even really interested in it, and here I am doing an hour on you know, water, like the theory of water and how it relates to rights, what it writes, you know, Like what the fuck? Guys? Can we get back to conspiracies?
Speaker 1: Hey, dude, it's yeah, no, right, it is. It's it's hilarious that, like obviously that was the whole concept. I think it's like fucking with you. No, it's the funniest thing. No, truly, Like I think if you can spend at least thirty to forty five minutes in a dispute over water rights. Then then you've made it, motherfucker. That's that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Right, we we would, We've learned too many concepts at that point. I think you dial it back.
Speaker 1: We did it, brother?
Speaker 4: With that, I guess it sounds like neither Bobo nor your mom. So Shah, you own it. You're the one I wanted to talk to. I think you're the one who said about set. So if you do want to come on and talk about set, let us know. Otherwise, Hey, whoever gets in your first, you can, you have priority. So but we'll get back to talking about pedophiles like we always get it.
Speaker 1: So during an interview right with Ted Gunderson, this is when Paul Banassi mentioned being abused by this Chicago school teacher whose name was Joe Reynolds, and he procured children for this nationwide pedophile network, right, this boy prostitution network. And so this individual in Chicago who ran the child prostitution ring, just like Dean Coral, right, kept a pink collection of file cards. Instantly, I think Mark de Troux. Instantly, I think the pink ballets of uh, you know, Michelle niehul And, And did you TI network, and that is not at all a coincidence.
Speaker 4: No way.
Speaker 1: You consider Michael Lochino uh visiting these very same locations where the pink ballets were taking place on his diplomatic missions. You know, like, no, I'm sorry, man, Like you're You're caught accepting money from Larry king off with Air Force Base in Ohio by and Paul Bonassi is outing you as running Project Monarch from that very location while you're up in the presidio during the presidio scandal of child sexual abuse being named as a perpetrator along with your wife who are sadistically abusing these children while reversing gender roles. Her name's Lilith. That alone, what are we talking about?
Speaker 4: You know, wild we wenone't think anything weird is going on here. I don't know, because you made it your whole fucking identity, your fucking weirdo.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: He Jose Bill, I think he was four.
Speaker 4: He'd get he give subscriptions. I'll be honest, I have no idea what that means. Yeah, I know people could do subscriptions on Rumble.
Speaker 7: Five dollars a subscription, but so it just gives me five bucks Okay, So.
Speaker 4: Like, does it like come to me somehow, or like I don't even understand membership on Rumble, maybe I should probably figure that out. Essentially, on my rumble, someone gave out Bill A Butcher. Appreciate Bill a Butcher. I'm not really entirely sure what I mean. He gifted up five subscriptions to No Jose and I have no idea what that means.
Speaker 1: So damn, I didn't know you cool. I guess well, I guess you can.
Speaker 4: Someone tell me what that does. To be honest, I don't know how grateful he's a great.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, dude, that's hilarious.
Speaker 4: Oh by the way, j C, I see you in the chat. You said you asked if we if I talked, if you guys talked about jad Vance's actually signed Michael Quino I did this morning in the morn on the Morning Dump. What's up with that? JC?
Speaker 9: Is?
Speaker 4: Fuck you?
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 4: It was like you tagged me and some shit, And the way I do my show is especially depending on who it is tagging, there's certain ones of you.
Speaker 1: So I'm just.
Speaker 4: Aware of the the regular you know, people tagging me and stuff. I know, you know the type of content you tagging, and I was like, I just assume jac I'm not even gonna I try to make my show as much of a reaction as can be. Sometimes we tried old stuff. I redread content, but it's mostly trying to like react and kind of, you know, flesh these ideas out with you.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 4: But no, it's so I didn't really look into it. I just bookmarked it, moved on with my day. I was like, I'll just cover this on the show. But it was literally just one tweet, and like I assumed it's gonna be a thread or some sort of supporting evidence or anything. It was just like this guy looks a lot like Daddy Vance. Oh no, it was like it They're like, okay, cool, thanks j C. You caught me my pants down with my audience. Like they're like, guys, you're ready to analyze this, and they're like, oh, there's literally nothing else to support this argument.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 4: Then he looks kind of and he does, Yeah, he looks kind of like Michael Queen jets Michael to look a lot of.
Speaker 1: Like when I saw it, when I saw you post about it, or I think it was your post, I went and I thought I was like, man, do they look clickbaiting.
Speaker 4: I'm not a clickbaitter, but he made me clickbait.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what happened to me too. But that is hilarious. I wouldn't at all be surprised. It really is, you know, genetic as far as like, we got.
Speaker 4: Two new people in the back. Let us know if you want to join torn and John, let us know if you want to join, holler you, we will bring out. There's a private chat there.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Jc's defending himself.
Speaker 4: It was interesting. But if there was nothing else here was like it was just yo. They look a lot of like I assumed there was like a thread or something to follow it.
Speaker 7: Thank you for your contribution.
Speaker 4: Deeper say there's a let's says a stupid question or a bad suggestion. That's a fucking lie. But I do love you, Jasey definitely. All right, who wants to join? I'll join John Brown? All right, we're bringing you on, John. What's up, pal? What do you got to say? Jesus? Your your audio is awful? Uh try that again, I mute us or your whatever you got to go in the background. Yeah here great, Now, what's up? Can you hear us?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: He cannot he's gone. He fucked off. Awesome. Your mom in the back of the chest says, hey, Jose did you ever tell Austin about the Cuban XL monkey guy from the FSU shooting training with the Oswold. Yes, I'm pretty sure. I called him later that day, and I'm thank you for minding. I literally made a notivision on that episode like, hey, audience, remind me of tell Austin and you did, so good job. You get a big, you get a you get a special big big, you get two stars. Your mom, so, uh, yeah, I did tell you about that. I was skiz him out pretty hard. It's funny too. It was It's funny how things work out because I was like, without really digging into it. I remember like I hadn't really dug into the FSU thing yet, and I just kind of was like, knew the cursory information, and so I knew like there were I didn't know I didn't even know the number of victims. I knew there was a shooting. I knew there were people talking about, oh some of the some of the victims were or there were people there that were I thought at first they were saying there were victims that were Parkler shooters, and so I was or that were in the Parkland shooting as well, and I was like, oh shit, that sounds significant to me, right, And then I heard that like one of the victims was like the son of a Cuban exile as well, and so I just assumed there's a bunch of people and that just sounded like oh for I also just kind of assumed that it's a college. There was probably a younger guy, and so it's from college to it. So I'm just like thinking like some twenty year old like being related to Cuban exile, Like what does that even mean? Like, you know, it was the but he was the fifties staff. He was staff and he's late fifties. So it was like my point being is it was literally an inverse of what I thought, Like I didn't put much import on the Cuban, but I I put much more import on the UH on the Parkland angle. And then when I dug into it, once I started digging to the Parkland thing, I was like I kind of realized like the kind of the area where Parkland's at, you know, you know, it kind of realized, like you know, and think about it in terms of like where I went to school and the college near buy and I'm like, is it really that crazy? None of them were victims, they were just there on the campus, and you're like, now I think about it, I'm like, I don't know, that's actually kind of likely. The college is probably majority of those kids from that high school probably end up going to because that's just how usually it's like a lot of people go to the local university, whatever's closest. So I didn't put much import on that. But then once I started digging into the Cuban angle, I was like, holy flying fuck. Whereas like I didn't put any import on it. Originally, I was like, that sounds like whatever, And then I really once I realized there was only two victims and one of them was him, You're like.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was like targeted the fascination.
Speaker 4: Yeah, doesn't sounds like a mass shooting to me. It sounds like two fucking people got.
Speaker 1: Armed people considered a mass shooting. Yeah, that that seems crazy to me, you know, on its face, But yeah, I don't know. Man and anything involving the Cuban exiles, knowing how much they were affiliated with the domestic black sites, the training black sites that were that were constructed under Nixon, even prior to Nixon, but definitely facilitated even more so under Nixon. And and obviously, uh provided plausible deniability with the with the private, uh you know, sector individual assets obviously that they were utilizing like Howard Hughes. But but still it's interesting, you know, to me as far as that's concerned. But yeah, I don't know, buddy, I am. I'm just over here reeling about either the you know, I'm still obviously very much if you want to continue that conversation we were just having about what you could go on.
Speaker 4: I was looking at the chat. I just giggle it something somebody said. Someone says it was trying to guess to talk about this is the topic that they would do. So what's the load down on the Queen's Eyebrestley stylish. I think, I think, I think there's something else.
Speaker 7: I think he was trying to replicate the eye of Horace, maybe.
Speaker 1: Off at the end.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I don't think shayyu on one to come on, but because it didn't react to it. But uh, he did mention earlier, and this didn't come up in our episode he said that the sun set brings the sun or Horus to the underworld. I don't remember you mentioned that that's something Set is responsible for, or in the Egyptian.
Speaker 7: Pant I had mentioned to you that he had killed he had killed horse.
Speaker 4: So okay, but I know he brings the sun as well, because that's intensely symbolic, brings the.
Speaker 7: Sun horas is he is representative of the sun, the flame, that word the horizon, the black sun bro and for Horus rising, m so the horizon that the sun comes up, that that stems from, you know, the Horus rising.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: Anyway, with the Atlanta child murders, the cult of the Black Sun, which in my mind is instantly invoking the neo Nazi imagery. Obviously you're dealing with the process and the construct of the process ideology in terms.
Speaker 4: Of yeah, you know fair that it goes hard, It does go hard, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean it fucks like, did you see the argument they go online about Nike pop legit as much? Do you see the argument going about Nike right now and the Nazi thing or whatever, and how they put out the a shoe that was like Nazi red I guess like and there was like this whole contrived by all the Jews essentially about how like they're advocate the halloside by putting out a Holocaust red shoe. I didn't even look at the shoe. I just know I just keep seeing holocausts red. And it was funny, Like I remember my group chats. I said like, I was like, what the fuck is Holocaust read? Like I don't or not Holocaust read Nazi red. But I was like, I know, but it fucking sounds sick.
Speaker 7: The black son is the is the sun and rad that's that's the uh the imagery used and.
Speaker 1: And you know with their well why do you think that David Ferry resembled very similar eyebrows in my opinion, and and obviously they were both. Isn't that interesting? I mean it's very similar in my mind. You put those two together. I mean, come on, don't they seem like they're they're they're pursuing, at the very least, they're pursuing some similar uh presentation.
Speaker 4: Sha you own saying the chat the black son symbolizes the buttle. I almost said that because that's what my immately, what my I associated with, and that's kind of what I feel like I've associated for. But it's just like I was trying not to be crass. It's gonna be a little bit classy around here. So I just did an immediately go but hole, but hole. So but yeah, that checks out. I mean, that would make sense to me. That's actually kind of what I assumed the black Son probably was, especially when you understand set and then kind of how this you know, the hidden knowledge and occulted things, and well, it's all come back to the fucking butthole. It's a symbol for a dark cave and fucking yeah, I will say.
Speaker 1: You know what my first thought was when I was researching John John Wayne Gacy earlier. This motherfucker is marked a trull. That's all that I kept thinking.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 1: Now they're just they're just abducting children using you know, hypnotic suggestion in many ways, right, they have these mind control manuals that are discovered at their residences whenever they're they're actually and then they have all this blackmail that they're that they're accumulating.
Speaker 4: They would have loved to have put that all off on him and look at the sick craze serial killer like look how far he went with his depravity. He's got dungeons and everything. Yeah, they would love to have fucking set it up as a oh, just some crazy serial killer. He has a pass a criminal record of you know, prior rapes and other such things, kind of like oh shit, you know, look at this. Yep, clearly a pasive behavior fits them all the fucking woo woo intellectual language thrown at you by the people. But I do think one thing, you know, as we were kind of prepping for a Shane thing, is like the it quickly became the concept was like, oh, this is the real satanic panic. You know, like we always go, oh, Satanic panic. It's like no, this was like it was an inverse of that. Like you know, you were sold this narrative of school shootings and serial killings and and like probably other things you couldn conflate and hear, and it's like you were sold this spirit of this going this, oh my god, this crazy thing out there were and in reality it was like this other thing going on. So I mean, it's so very much satanic panic but real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. And and you know, like I mentioned earlier, a lot of this was for repurposing for the enterprise, for the snuff films, for for the ritualistic tendency of the individuals involved in the enterprise who were very much affiliated with the subscription model. And you know, based on the subscription you had more and more access to your sadistic proclivity that you desired, right, this strange yeah, And you know what is insane and what was a part of the Atlanta child murders. This is what I was alluding to earlier when I mentioned the fact that there was a satanic occult ritual aspect to the snuff film enterprise in regard to that network. Because when this investigation was being conducted, you had these abandoned houses houses that I mentioned earlier, right, that smelled of rotting flesh. And it was in April of nineteen eighty one. There was a source close to the investigation that revealed that some of the twenty four missing and murdered children at the time were known to frequent this abandoned house in the northwest part of Atlanta considered a homosexual rendezvs. And basically you had this individual named Catherine Wetson, who led the search at the house, sat basically at the very time right that the search was being conducted, and said that there was this odor, this stench that was exactly like the decaying of human flesh. And she recalled exactly the same stench that she that she discovered from the area where the body of a seven year old named la Toni Weisson was actually found. And so two rooms smelled like this decaying flesh, and one had several mattresses in it, according to her. And so this is where the two bibles were discovered nailed to the wall, according to Miss Whetstone, who said one of the Bibles in the house was open to a passage that was quote about mixing blood and murderers. Another passage Jeremiah sixteen to two through sixteen four or said thou shalt not take thee a wife, neither shall thou shalt thou have a son or daughter in this place. For thus saith the Lord concerning the sons and concerning the daughters that are born in this place, and concerning their mothers that bear them, and concerning their fathers that begot them in this land. They shall die of grievous deaths. They shall not be lamented, neither shall they be buried but they shall be as dung upon the face of the earth, and they shall be consumed by the sword and by the famine, and their carcasses shall be meet for the fowls of heaven and for the beasts of the earth. Wow, that was what was discovered at some of the areas where the ritualistic snuff film child murders were being orchestrated in Atlanta.
Speaker 7: That's Grim, that's Grim brother as fun. Hey we got some people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see you back there.
Speaker 7: You want to bring somebody else on?
Speaker 4: Or yeah, let's see if John wants to come on. You want to what's up John? You're just shooting the bull hanging out in the back. You're joining the hangers, the hanger hanger outers and the private chat or you you got some of the questions. It is weird how there's so many of y'all to show up now, but like basically no one wants to talk. I guess they really like the Yeah whatever, you get your own little exclusive chat, which with people I guess more committed to.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you that that's a pretty pretty They have some great conversation going on there. It's a I think I think we made a great little vector for meeting friends and then the already dead private chat. So it's cool.
Speaker 1: That's all we can help.
Speaker 4: But John, you got anything? Are you just chilling? It sounds like you're chilling, You're not answering. All right, Well, I'm just gonna kick you out, all right? Fuck you. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: Check because.
Speaker 4: Just blew me away.
Speaker 1: Brother? Are you saying something?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 7: I was just asking if if anyone else wanted to come on.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 7: But but if you want to talk, you know you can. You can talk about what you want to talk about.
Speaker 4: We got like literally like over five people to the bar. Keep going on. That's fine. Uh says something about wanting on. Let's bring Shay you on on. We're bringing you on, Bud. He said he was open to it. You're the ones actually spitting fire in the back about all this simple symbolic type ship. So I'm kind interested to see if you have any thoughts about any of the stuff we've been talking about. What's up, Bud? Think you're muted? Yeah, you are muted. I'll mute I got you. Oh never mind. Oh sorry, it's trying to help go unmute yourself. Sorry, we both try to unmute at the same time, go ahead, all right, sweet, that's awesome, All right, great, there you go.
Speaker 7: Got them.
Speaker 6: Interestingly, set Is is known as Seth, so that even brings it back to like Old Testament, because after Canan came Seth, so seth Is actually goes all the way back to pre dynastic Egypt. But over time, in the beginning he had more of a positive connotation. But over time, like during the Hixso time, it's when he started, which was Hixso's like, uh, the wanderers, the travelers, which are basically what people relate to the Hebrews with the Hixos during that time related it to bail. So that's when he started becoming like getting these other connotations. But he is referred to early in the actually actually let me tak that that he was actually before in the Pyramid text referred to as Magniffolent.
Speaker 7: You're right, yeah, damn, that's crazy that you're You're the first person I've ever heard bring up text these motherfuckers.
Speaker 6: So I was doing a little brushing up and I was reading, and when Austin was talking about that scene and how it was described, it was actually like correlating to what I was reading at that point.
Speaker 1: Interesting. So, uh, let's see, I'm dying over here, all right.
Speaker 6: So, according to legend, he murdered his brother Osyrus a little bit. We know that, all right. So so yeah, engaging in a bitter contest with Horace, he challenged him to the role of ruler.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 6: In the ongoing contest, he put out the eye of Horace and then and then, uh, Horace castrated Seth. That says, that's doubtless an allusion to the suppressing the sexual power and violence.
Speaker 4: Of the god.
Speaker 1: Jules, weren't you just talking about the phallic nature of the obelisk.
Speaker 4: Cyrus.
Speaker 7: He was killed, he was chopped up, and uh, only his phallus was found the goal which was used. I think maybe I don't know if they had something too, because Horace had to be brought back to life.
Speaker 4: Basically, I think it's interesting to think about that these people, like you know, the temple set, they equate themselves to. They essentially see themselves as They don't even really worship Set when you really analyze their their beliefs, they worship themselves and see think that. I think it's an energy, it's like a type, it's like a placeholder for themselves. It's like the same thing as worshiping themselves essentially. And if you look at yourself as God's and then think about like what shahu Own is saying here and kind of like in think give yourself as a god? What does this mean? What does it mean if you're presented this black sun and we kind of said it was like a butthole in the castration? What is going on here? Are we seeing some sort of like if you are a god, what you could do or how to interact like in the like, because the whole constant became gods and using black magic and the world.
Speaker 6: Because these are aspects of because they're not gods all right, they were known as netters and netters where we get the word nature, so their qualities. So you say, like, oh, that's in their nature. So this is the nature of the sun. This is a so it's like set when the sun sets.
Speaker 4: Ah, there we go.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 4: That's the black sun, the the setting sun, the black son, the butthole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, every day age.
Speaker 6: Everything and going into the underworld. So when it's anong the world, it's known as set and it then it's represented by sexual aggression and violence associated with rape and unnatural sexual desire. Oh, my god, his sister and nyth. I can't pronounce that right, but it reminds me of like like a nymph, like a nymphos.
Speaker 4: Wife, right interpretations maybe, so.
Speaker 6: It says in the Pyramid text. It's also paarised sometimes with belligerent gods. Uh. The god's fearsome character is seen as Egyptian funerary funerary literature, where he's said to lurk in the underworld, in the nether world, and to seize the soul of deceased, and his malevolent character was thought to be expressed in the world too, and all kinds of problems in crime and sickness and disease, as well as civil unrest and foreign invasion. He was associated with storms.
Speaker 1: And bad weathers.
Speaker 6: That's that's where they get the desert god stuff. You know, they were out in the desert. He's like the god of the desert because he kills vegetation and everything. That's like when you're in the sun. The sun has bad qualitations, it also gives you life, you know what I'm saying. So it's and that's where like George Battil comes in where he talks about the the abundance of everything and where they need the sacrifice in order to keep to kill off this extra ship because you're just going to be like, it's, for instance, you have tons of fruit, you know what I saying, It's almost so much fruit you can have before you're just like it's ships just rotting on you and it's just decaying and you how you're in sickness and decay. So there's so there's there's something to that which I want to you know, eventually bring back later, have me on later.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you're man, I appreciate it.
Speaker 6: If I may just take this one time to say fuck Tim Poole, if that's not my only running with him besides seeing one hit here. But before I was looking into the West Memphis three, and I was looking to interviews people that would interview Damien Echols because they're all the same interview and it's very well, it's like, what was that the view? Like he's on like these wild when they give him the most softball questions and he was cool and he I didn't even watch more than like ten to fifteen minutes because I saw exactly where it was going with it, and you know, and you guys have put me up on William Ramsey. So the other day I was like, lead, go back to that interview, but it's so fucking boring. I really couldn't. So I was looking up someone's commentary William.
Speaker 4: Ram I think I watched like twenty minutes. I watched like twenty minutes of that interview forever ago. Its boring as fuck. I don't know. I couldn't watch it. I didn't, I couldn't care. I knew nothing about West Memphis three I started watching, it was like, what the fuck is this? Yeah, how did you make Satanism boring?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, go on, sorry to catch you. Always agreed with you.
Speaker 6: But yeah, he's uh, he's definitely not organ There's no way he could possibly be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know house press credential, right, Yeah, as an organic, authentic media actor. There's no way.
Speaker 4: In my mind, I don't know when he I don't know when he stopped being or if he ever or how like what the path is I don't know, because I do feel like there probably was something there. But in the same sense that, like, at one point, I think Daily Wire really was the like in a certain sense, pushing the overton window. But it's like we've pushed it so far that we're so far past and exposes what a fucking fraud they were to begin with, like the fact that like that that fraud was like pushing the envelope and it's like, no, we're past that. We're really pushing the envelope now. And uh, like so we have this, we have this odd media landscape right now where we have these people who managed to find semblance some semblance of being alternative voices and actually you know, developing an audience and not getting blown away and somehow playing that game and not while being kind of an opposing force of sorts. And so now the old Guard's dead and the New Guard that was kind of the there but like kind of the alternative voices that were just kind of able to play the game who played the game, which is fine, I get it, I understand, but like, hey, now we're in a different world now and everyone's past that ship. We're not about playing this game, and now we're seeing that, oh, you're just doing the same thing because you're just you were playing the game and you're just you're just trying to go business as usual. When it's like no, no, no, the the the overtime window has been opened. You can do so you don't have to do this. Like it's kind of almost like I think it's like a it's hard to say to what degree it's like on purpose or it's just incentives in place of like people acting certain way. This is why they present their content in certain ways over time. I don't know if that's just like how they've been like this is the only way been able to stay operable during this time, and now they're just not able to change. I don't know. It's always hard to say it's it's because it's like, oh, but I do think that that whatever that component is, it's it's it's the next thing to die off. It's just a matter of how long. And some of those act will probably me just stay relevant and kind of maybe read the writing on the wall and maybe managed to turn heel to something better.
Speaker 1: Right right, Like I'm not saying there was never a moment where Tim Poole's organization was genuine yeah, but but I will say that, man, when when you consider the fact that he's very very clearly becoming a gatekeeper, whether he wasn't, you know, whether or not he was put into that position to begin with or not really doesn't even matter at this point, because what is he really, you know, as as an individual content creator, what is he really presenting to the public? And in my mind, he's gatekeeping, you know, he's he's misconceptualizing all of these narratives that should be in my mind interpreted along the lines of what we attempt to present with our content, you know, and and as far as just like this this network that we're attempting to uh, you know, really just in my mind just lean into because it's like we're all like minded individuals objectively pursuing the truth. Like what a beautiful concept, and guess what, there's a huge appetite for that in this very movement.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we actually had this talk a little bit today on a on a with the top and kind of the concept of like the artificial nature. And there's like someone we know, which we straight up named him the episode because it's not even like it's a Chase Guyser. There's not like no no fucks, there's no U like there. Actually we even were making the point that like he I'm pretty sure he either straight up told us like it was not something he like was it was an open I wouldn't even say secret. He just knows, like he just it's been from the start when Chase Guys are started. I believe he would, you would tell you openly. And I want to say he did on a podcast. I can't recall. This is forever ago, like almost five hundred episodes ago, but he, uh, I do remember he did. He was clearly bought it up and I don't think he wasn't hiding or anything, and that was kind of a common practice. So he's bought it up. But from there he was able to kind of then leverage, leverage just fake success into a job for Info Wars. So it was like, hey, that's something, but it's like at the same time, it's like, uh, it's it's kind of that idea. My point being is it is standard practice and this is normal for these bought type things. And yeah, they act like they're gone in this, but it's like a lot of these big shows you see a lot of them are bought it up, and like, I'm not like and the kind of point I mean that show is like I actually probably it probably kind of depending on what the prices are. I've never even looked into it. It's actually not the worst idea. It's just I just didn't really want to just feels gay. It just feels weird. But it is like there is an actual like social science who and like when the people see bigger numbers, they get drawn to it. But I do think there's something to people get lost in that a little bit and then you get you get distortions in the market. I guess that I think that kind of unrolls out of there. So it's kind of hard. But my point being, as you do see these mega big shows, and I do think sometimes they I mean, sure they're probably still big, but it's probably not as big as you think. So it's just and I'm just saying I'm only saying that for my impression of like the I can tell you I've been on some semi large and never been like on Rogan or anything crazy. You guys most know. I've been on I R L twice. I've been on you know, Sam show a bunch of times. I've been on a like I've been on like some Dave's show, and it's just like I just just feeling I can only tell you what like I feel like I've gotten good at reading metrics or feeling metrics almost just when I see them, Like I try not to, I don't. I'm not someone who's like a vain and obsessed with them, but just you just I'm around them, I see the numbers and it's like I just can tell you from the boosts I've gone from shows. It just feels like the it's not accurate.
Speaker 7: I'm just curved.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. It doesn't feel accurate, like like like because if you look at that, like there's supposed to be every other of those shows I mentioned, you theoretically have like a fraction of his audience, and it's like, just judging by the boosts, I'm like, well, that doesn't seem to match up. So I mean, to be fair, it is like to the other shows, those are more to my audience, and you know, to be fair, Temple's audience as far less my audience. So if I go on at Sam Tripoli or Dave Smith or Jake Shields, I'm far more playing to my audience, So it makes sense a pull more for that, But Temple's supposed to have a way bigger audience, so it's like, I don't know the fact that like the gains I see from these so called smaller shows dwarf that I'm like, I don't know, right, Like, I don't know, maybe I'm misreading it. It's completely just anecdotal, my vibes, vibes of the numbers. But that's just that's my read on it. That's my finger in the pulse, that's my sense artificial I sense that you know, someone's cutting my coke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly, Yeah, but you know it's in my mind again, You're you're dealing with an obvious astro turf as far as just infrastructure in terms of independent media, you know, and that alone, I think we just need to remind ourselves every step of the way that there are gatekeepers that have been obviously, uh you know, deployed in order to misdirect us and put us into these these uh you know, obviously corral us back into these these permanent establishment narratives, as I've discussed many times. But yeah, no way, sorry, you're good.
Speaker 6: But I say, if you're serious, serious about knowledge, then you know you've got to researching and you go to uh you know, cross reference everything that you get, not as good. As soon as I hear something like hold on, let me go look at this somewhere else. One of the places I find a good source is Google scholar.
Speaker 1: I'm co familiar with that.
Speaker 4: You find it's all academic studies and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's a great place to go. That's why I use j Store all jay storage all the time because it's basically like, you know, the academic aspect of like, here's what they'll allow if you have academic credentials and you can access this, you know, I mean, and you'll actually have legitimate resources. Of course, you're limited on your exposure to those, you know, real resources because of course they're all paywalled. And there's a reason for that because essentially we're we're in a point in time where you have to basically all real information inevitably becomes paywaled or memory hold one of the two. You know, So good luck, you know, kind of like navigating that environment, which is very difficult to do. And another reason why you have to go back to uh, you know, primary resource, primary resources and materials of that nature, because the only real way that you can kind of trust your own opinion, you know, because so much of what we're dealing with and engaging in. Is is just manufactured misconceptions, potentially deployed to to deceive us. And so that alone, you know, keep yourself, keep yourself in that in that karate state. It's like triply always says, you know, because if you're not always skeptical of this source, at least the source, but also the framework of the narrative, like look at what they're trying to feed you, you know, and it's like that's what I find so amazing. Once you can kind of like sift through the techniques they utilize and you know, to attempt to exploit us, then you start to it's the pattern recognition superpower. Right, you feel like you're wearing a cape all of a sudden, You're like, this motherfucker, right, you know for a fact, this is deception. You know, this is manipulation. And it's only due to the fact that, hey man, I'm sorry, but I heard this script before, you know what I mean, And like, I think that that there is something so beautiful about that idea is that we have the ability, you know, to conceptually defend ourselves, and so we need to pursue that frame, that mindset, that perspective that you know, it's just something that that me personally, I'm tired of the deception, right so so so I am very much trying to position myself to where I will not be, you know, vulnerable to those narratives when when they fall in front of me, and and I'll be able to push them aside and sift through the reality, the terms of reality that we should engage with, that that actually do provide us with, you know, credible evidence, you know, to the contrary that perhaps most of these narratives are are entirely designed for that reason, for deception, for a plausible deniability, for you know, keeping us in the dark and underneath the surface of understanding. Absolutely.
Speaker 6: Man, it's what a ritual is. A ritual, isn't it an enactment of an idea or a situation? That's all a ritual is. Movies, ritual, story, ritual take you from the beginning right through. Even when you go to a movie theater, it's a very ritualistic thing. Lights go off, everything silent is a very ritualistic thing. So, you know, even like back to the Egyptian God's thought or the god of thought, right mm hmm. So to bring things into existence. First, everything starts in the mind. Everything starts with a thought. You know what I'm saying, You can't you can't come if you're not.
Speaker 1: Man exactly. So I'm gonta grab what hold I'll be all right back. I'm still listening though, hold on.
Speaker 6: So, yeah, just the more you bring from the thought when you say something, that brings it more into reality. When you build something like an effigy of something or talisman, you know what I'm saying, you're bringing it more into existence. So you know, it's it's very it's very important to mind. The words. Words are very powerful and they bring people into states of mind where you know, you can even just see how people reflect off of movies and how they identify with characters. Sometimes that's taking over their whole character, you know what I'm saying. So, and you know, also I also would like no cautious about you know, the voyeurism or the of the whole thing, you know, because it's like you hear about these serial killers. They always want to see their crime, you know what I'm saying, And so it's like they like to to hear it being repeated.
Speaker 4: It's kind of it's the revelation of the method. It's the and I think in a certain weird times, I think it reinforces the ritual. I think that that it being you know, it being flagrant because it's like and it's this, it's that concept of it's like they're not really and they're not really lying to you. They're clearly being deceptive. It's like, that's kind of what I was drying out driving out the temple set. These these black magicians are clearly intentionally being deceptive, but they aren't really lying to you. Like like if you really analyze the words, I mean, yeah, I'm sure there are examples. You can say, yeather straight up lying, but when it comes as like a cult woo woo shit, a lot of times, you rea, it does seem like they're not lying, but you just really need to understand what the fuck they're saying. And it's like we kind of pointed out, once you decipher these things, once you you you break the spells because these things have been occulted, these things have been given a special meaning that you only can get you only once you has been revealed to you. Can you then really like you can it dawn upon you?
Speaker 6: You know, everything has at least four meanings. Everything, everything and everything is a symbol in the words are symbols. Everything is a symbol.
Speaker 1: So what's the uh, oh, my god, back to the water dogs. That's so funny. No, but you're one hundred percent right, man, And like, I honestly believe that. First of all, I'm curious though, why why for do you know that that?
Speaker 6: Well? You have well, you have first, you have opposite, So the one always is a reflection of the other. So that's right there, the one and two, and.
Speaker 1: Then the duality of nature.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then even just in the way like because remember like words were really written without vowels. Yeah, so you're when you look at certain words, a lot of words, if you take out the vowels, you can make a lot of words out of those things, and they relate you also to similar actions or qualities. M hm, you know, even like God and uh, you know, a gold you know, gold is a you know g O E G O d E. It's a stick you used to drive cattle with.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 4: I love it, brother, brother, we're getting we're getting late in the tooth here, I do. I am actually genuinely super interested. I'd like to have you call back in next week or the weekend. I mean, hell, whatever, if you have any thoughts anything we're saying. I do find this stuff super interesting because I do think this is the language of the black magicians that attempt to rule above and we're fighting against it. Yeah, so he has black and ability ship. Yeah yeah, but with that shot you and we're gonna let you go and uh, well we can come back next week and then appreciate you calling in. Appreciate everyone in the back that's hanging out. Hell, there was a bunch of you back there, and almost none of you came in. But it was a it was cool to at least have you guys in the in the private chat with us.
Speaker 1: Next to Jules. I don't know what the fuck he said his daughter.
Speaker 4: He was messaging in the private chat and so something his daughter came or something I think opted his lap or I don't know what. But with that, Austin, let's uh, let's get out of here. And normally i'd say see you tomorrow, but I won't see you for another week now. Actually it's a lot. I'll see you on Thursday. We're doing Watergate. I'm actually gonna see you Thursday. For like three weeks in a row, and let Watergate, we got Waco and then I think after that we're starting at du trou so.
Speaker 7: Uh yeah, but YouTube is back up.
Speaker 1: They appealed.
Speaker 4: Talk about that. Oh sorry, I totally meant to highlight that the show and totally slip. I meant to start for it from the jump. Guys, he got is uh think go follows rumble because he got new.
Speaker 7: Out of my gray pool pot on Twitter? Great pulled Underscore podcast on Instagram, Patreon pushing Patreon. Uh do Patreon only episodes every week? All right, love you guys. Uh, y'all, y'all stay great.
Speaker 1: Have a good one. Austin, all right, dude, So, by the way, we have to have another conversation about a Kino. So I'll probably be yeah.
Speaker 4: At some I haven't even scheduled for those a little behind the scenes I talk about I'm likely probably gonna go on deaf on Desk Squad and probably talk about Keno sooner. So I was like talking Austin before the show today and I was like, oh, if we if we get talking with Queen would be cool. Just kind of jog my man kind of you know, kind of get the juices flow on. But we talked. I think we talked about a little bit, but it was like I don't even have not even scheduled. So it's like probably gonna be weeks from now, so we can talk about next week, no big whoop, you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, as soon as I get my because I really want to just get this solo episode done and as soon as it's done, I really want to have a conversation with you at least like next week, we'll we'll we'll do uh A T M D. At least UH want one one of them at least where we have that conversation because again, we have John DeCamp, we have paulpa Nassi, we have a lot more Nori and gosh, you know that that I think that you would be very interested before you you do that that interview too, so it'll be a lot of fun. But beyond that, you guys know nothing. Belove you follow me at at theater thug a a w P on on Twitter and then yeah obviously on Instagram. It's just the Underclass podcast, but beyond that, it's definitely Patreon dot com slash the to Class Podcast the best place to support me. If you have the means to and you'll you'll be able to access the whatever this is right, my paywalled exclusive content. So if you guys actually appreciate anything that I've ever put put out in as far as content, and obviously it resonates with you, then clearly Patreon is the best way to support me. Otherwise, nothing but love and Jose, my brother man.
Speaker 5: You know that.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, brother, And we'll be back next week. Like I said, we also going to be doing a payball episode a couple of days, So for those who are fallowing along with our Watergate series, we will have that here in a little bit. But for those who want to support this show for or the No Way Jose podcast my show, obviously we dual stream this for me and Austin, but you can go over and give me a like, share, subscribe. If you don't want to give any money, that's a probably that's a way to do it. If you're being a poor, uh give give a five star review on iTunes Spotify. I mean hell, even if you're not being a poor you can add money on top of that. That's free. Do those things. It's free, takes you very little time do that for me and Austin helps out a bunch, But if you do want to directly support and to really make a difference in that sense, the best way to do that is give me money. Really, no better way to say that. Patron dot Com just NOS twenty twenty. The lowest levels two bucks, not too bad. That's a They gives you an add a free RSS huh grif the merchbody Toploposa dot com. We got all the stuff there. But yeah, you got Patron dot coms no HOS twenty twenty. That's for people to support me. The two dollars level is where you get the at free RSS feed. You also get the early access episodes like the Jewels episodeed last night, I'm about to do one with Austin and Thursday. Also you get priority as I mentioned today in Already Dead call ins, and you can hang out in the in the pre chat, in the pre show and shoot the ball with us. So but yeah, the highest levels of my sponsors, I give them the shadow every episode because I love them and I appreciate the support. I have my coast on tagging at tagging Toad, also at approgate, D's at zo v R A c K and rescoring facial Tim Tittle at John kleebolb Will Bells, Let's just blueber Rebe on Big Fan of show tour mee and then at a nwr D lever. Oh crap, I he changed his handle and he had changed that. My bad, but either way, appreciate you guys, Love you all. Oh yeah. Follow me on Twitter at targating Jose, especially for the Morning Show. If you tag me in content, that's the best way for me to get a feature on the Morning Show. If you got anything you feel like it would be worthwhile to contribute to the show. You see an interesting thread, interesting articles, something whatever, tag me in it and I will very likely bring it up on the show. But with that, guys, we're gonna get out of here. Love you all. Catch me tomorrow ten am Eastern on The Morning Dump, and we are out.