Speaker 1: Okay, and we are live here today with Jack Sarfai. This is the Hard Trews Podcast with Ashon Forbes. Today my guest is doctor Jack Sarfai, legendary physicist who's an author and author of multiple scientific papers advancing the concepts of quantum mechanics and discovering the secrets of consciousness. Doctor Jack Sarfadi, thank you very much for being here today.
Speaker 2: Nice to be here with you. So I did, David, I didn't agree about your what does that think it? I think that disappeared. Maybe it disappeared. I don't know.
Speaker 1: That makes three seven zero videos. Yeah, we can talk about these later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we talked about that later.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Let's jump in though, let's get right into the politics. I know everybody wants to hear about the politics here today, So what are your political thoughts?
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Jack, Okay, I just uh, I want I want everybody to know about this important new book by my friend. My friend and we're almost brothers. We know each other. Half is fifteen years Oh my god, how long is it? Almost fifty years? Probably fifty years? Yeah, Michael Savage and I mean basically we're in great danger, you know, the America. I believe is now a communist country. We are under communist domination. The Democrat Party is not the Democrat Party of Harry Truman. I remember World War Two. You know, I was born in nineteen thirty nine, so I remember I remember Harry Truman very well. You know, it's like five six seven years old. I remember Harry. I remember them playing the piano. I remember getting pissed off. Remember Harry getting pissed off or somebody and somebody from the New York Times, some ship had from the New York Times that looked with a piece of crap propaganda thing. Well it was better back then, yeh and some and this this guy, this guy, a columnist is something from New York Times, forget his name. He criticized his daughter's piano playing, and true and just wanted a punch him in the nose. Is the president of United States. He's a character. So everybody like, I mean, I like Harry Truman. I remember Franklin Delano Roosevelt, and everybody loved f the r though found the sucking battle that wasn't so good later on, but uh, yeah, we're all very patriotic and uh and the uh and and I remember of course jfk Yeah, when he was killed. Uh, but the Democrat Party today is not the Democrat Party uh before. In fact, uh John F. Kennedy would be considered, uh, you know, a right wing terrorist by the communists in the White House. You know, it's it's getting bad. I mean that we had the fbibi is knocking on people's doors for what they're posting on social networks. It's the saucing.
Speaker 1: What would you say to the people, Let's say that Trump is a fascist. How would you respond to those kinds of claims?
Speaker 2: Okay, now you have to understand something. Everybody who says Trump is a fascist, they're the fascist. And this is this is the playbook. I forget the guy's name, Olinsky, Salolensky, who Hillary Clinton was like a protege, you know, a deputy of Salinsky and in sala Olinsky in his rules for radicals on the sixties. And I was part of that whole thing, and I was brought up, you know, I was with all the lefties. All my friend's parents were communists, were in the thirties. They were you know, card carrying communists literally, you know, like the Rosenbergs, you know, things like that. So uh, Liskey says, accuse your opponent of what you were guilty of projection. The fascist's a fascist they're putting they're putting was it John Eastman? They're putting him in jail for what? And Hunter Biden walks like, you know, like he's the son of the mafioso, Hunter, the crack addict, the piece of shit pedophile.
Speaker 1: What would you say the people that they're saying that they're protecting democracy by you know, arresting people, they're threatening it.
Speaker 2: They're doing just the opposite, just what I said, just the opposite. You read George Orwell nineteen eighty four. That's where we're in. We're in Oceania right now. They're the Ministry of Truth, Okay. And if people want to ask me, I mean, I can provide all kinds of details. I was part of it. I grew up in this thing, you know. I might you know, with like Bernie Sands, those people New York City. Yeah, I was part of the I mean I was the New York Times. They called me the counter cultural physicists the New York Times back in the sixties, you know, and they look at how the hippie saved physics. I was you know, I went to an IVY eating school, was in the Some Freedom Party, helped create the Peace and Freedom Party. Uh call in San Diego. Uh who's the guy? Yeah? It was well getting my Biden maybe four years old? Right, so, uh who's the who's that black woman with? It'll be all right? I don't want to freeze McDonald.
Speaker 1: Are you saying that there's kind of a propaganda or information war going on right now? When you say that we're in World War three right now? A?
Speaker 2: Right? What you're kidding me? Right? I mean you're being You're not saying it's strong enough that there isn't. I mean it's obvious that there is. Right, you're being sarcastic, I think, right.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to try to press you a little bit on your convictions.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So what would you say though, the people that say like that, you know, we need to censor misinformation and disinformation because that's harmful to people. What would you say about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well, you know that's first on that they are the enemies, they are the real enemies, and that they're they're they're trying to destroy the Constitution in the United States. That's youah, that destroying the first Amendment amendment. They want to of course destroy the second Amendment, but that's the first amendment. But let me just uh quote a little bit from Michaels Michael's book. Uh just read the let me just read this some of the chapter headings. Get an idea. He says, the Civil war is here, the Biden Baton switched, the leftist insurgency, Stalinists Biden, the new Kulux, the real armed insurrection of post constitutional society. In any case, uh, if you go on my x dot com twitter feed, I put in some important excerpts from this book, and actually people people in live stream in the chat, they could look on my twitters team and ask questions based on what I you know, posted here. So, okay, let's let's continue.
Speaker 1: So what do you think Do you think that there's a foreign influence in our government? Would you say? Or do you think it's mostly just from our own our own officials.
Speaker 2: It's the enemy within. It's it's not glad of me at Putin. That's bullshit. That next question, Yeah, no, it's not glad to be people. First of all, let me explain something. Gladimir Putin is not the enemy of the United States. The enemy of the United States are the people sitting in the White House right now and people are you know, they're the real the enemy within.
Speaker 1: Do you think they're the enemies themselves from their own mindset or do you.
Speaker 2: Think, of course that's not of course, of course that they're all brainwashed. They're mostly brainwa if you want to what may be? Okay, listen, half the country, half of the United States, are so crazy, you know what I mean, the people in the world, I mean all that. I mean mainly the Democrats, not all Democrats. I mean, I'd be very happy with RFK. I'd be happy with RFK. You. I may not agree with everything RFK Junior says, but he's an intelligent man. He's an honest man. He says what he thinks, and he's risking his life, you know, for the country. He's a real patriot. Yeah. I may not agree with everything he says about COVID. I'm not sure, Glad. I'm not a doctor. I don't involve myself in the COVID controversy because I know the limits of my own expertise, and that's not one of them. Yeah, I talked about the physics. Okay, uh So Okay, so I asked me a question, Oh, who's the enemy? So, okay, Russia, Okay, Russia, Modern Russia is not the Soviet Union. The Soviet Union was a legitimate enemy. Okay, they were gentlemen. But Vladimir Putin is that Stalin. He's not Hitler. Anybody says Putin is Hitler is either very stupid and very ignorant. It doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about, has no idea of the history of anything, or is does know and is a liar as an evil liar, lying bastard.
Speaker 1: Okay, did you see the interview between Putin and Tucker Carlson.
Speaker 2: Of course I saw it. Thoughts on that it was it was great. I mean, okay, I agree on that interview. I agree with Scott Ritter's analysis of the interview that Tucker did not really do his homework. I mean, you know the time that he says, look, who's a schmuck? You know, I mean, you've got to understand something. The Russians in general, the people in charge in Russia, very smart people. They know their history, they have a long view. Okay, he's a sit well on the old KGB, serious persons, our people are idiots in comparison. It's like they're paying you know that they're playing what four dimensional chess and uh Biden can't even figure out tic tac toe, you know, well what I mean, Biden, I feel sordo. But it's a crime. By the reason, Biden is staying in power because Biden knows that if Trump gets back in, Trump will do to Biden what Biden's doing to Trump. Lawfare, right, Okay.
Speaker 1: You know, pendulum as other way, right, Yeah, it'll.
Speaker 2: Go the other way. And the point is Biden really has has committed crimes. Ye Trump. Trump hasn't done anything really, I mean all the same with the fraud, with the with inflating the uh the value of Mara Lago and Trump, whatever the hell that is. First of they all do it now and and nobody was hurt by it. Nobody was defrauded. Everybody made money, The bank's made money. Plus there's a disclaim. There's a disclaimer in the contract that you know, when Trump or any other real estate person, uh you know, does try to get alone, there's always a caveat, and the bank does their own evaluation. They don't depend on that. So this is all bullshit. It's all like it's a Stolidus. It's right out of Stalin that a republic. Yeah, oh yeah, John Stewart see that, that asshole from the CNN. He's a he's a piece of ship man. They're all piece of ship. Okay, yeah, well listen, keep going, Yeah what is that? What the actor DeNiro? Well, I like, you know, you know, I come from the same good as DeNiro. We're about the same age actually, and actually I used to hang out with Francis sport Copo, you know, when he's doing The Godfather all that stuff. So yeah, yeah, how de Niro comes on about Donald Trump, you know, being an evil bastard? Okay, de Niro, you and I we should you know, we being den You want you want to you want to talk. You want to talk good fellas. You want to talk good fellas. I grew up in Flatbush the fifties. My grandfather, my grandfather was a friend of Sam Cohen. Right, okay, you want to talk good fellas. I'll talk good fellas. It's okay, right, let's go.
Speaker 1: Now, you're doing great. I like it. So, you know, going back to the Vladimir Putin interview, there's a couple of aspects of that want to discussed with you, and one will segue into our next conversation. The first is what do you think about the whole question about the nord Stream pipeline and how Putin responded saying that it wasn't necessarily cost beneficial to get into a propaganda war with the United States. You know, you say that the Russian people are you know, their government officials are a lot smarter than ours. How you reconcile that with the idea that United States potentially has a better propaganda apparatus or more control over the media than Russia does. And do you agree with that assessment?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know what the question is a little ruin here. Just let me try to understand the question. Sure, when you're saying, uh, does if does America control its own propaganda? Sure, it doesn't control the Russian, doesn't control the Russian. Okay, does Russia control us?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I wish they did. Okay, stream, let's spurs up north stream by norder to NOI? That was about what's his name? Uh? The uh you know, the guy Hirschfeld, the guy who wrote the article bien weeks before I said he was He said he was gonna blow it up, and he did. He blew it up. I mean, Putin's not gonna blow up his own pipeline switchers. If he doesn't want the gas to go to Germany, he just switches it all.
Speaker 1: Everybody thinks that, oh, well, we we might have or you know, they might have done it to themselves, which seems kind of nonsense.
Speaker 2: So fucking anybody who believes that is that I saw the Book of Bridge. I mean, that's so fucking stupid. How could you be so stupid to think that, Well, you know, that's idiously.
Speaker 1: What about he's keep going, sir, Sorry, what do you think about Put's claims about super soldiers and hypersonic weapons? Why do you think he's talking about that so openly?
Speaker 2: That's all true? Oh well, that's all true. Yeah, In fact, we have a super soldier program here. I fact, I I this this guy, this, this guy who I know who is one of those super soldiers. He's genetically modified. Yeah, we've had that that sawt in the age. Yeah. In fact, in fact, when I was in the nineteen eighties, I was being paid by a chief of station of the Central Intelligence Agency, Harold Shipman and ship Chip wanted to be. He introduced me to this guy Joe people. These were people involved in Iran contract. Uh, you know with the you know what's the colonel you know what that the guy the the marine, the marine guy. Thinking that any case, they wanted me to go to this facility in New Mexico. I think it was in New Mexico and some mountain where they were doing among other things, they were doing the genetic experiments for the super soldiers. Okay, and recently I met one of these kids. He is a military Actually, his father worked with General Millie Mark Sture.
Speaker 1: I don't remember his name, but yeah, I saw when you were.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, yeah, Mike Michael. And he's clearly and I know he knows he is. His mother was his mother was his mother was you know, his mother was part of that program. She worked at Los Alamos and stuff like that. But and he was he's done tours in Iraq Afghanistani as a soldier and he uh, he got seriously injured. Yeah war. I don't know if it's a warrant drink. But he healed very quickly.
Speaker 1: Really they like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, he's here, you know, he's healed. So he's genetically modified.
Speaker 1: Mental, physical enhancements or both or what.
Speaker 2: Well, definitely he looks a little bit like the bulk, like the home both huge. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, oh yeah, and uh. But the point is we know he's ly enhanced because of his his healing. You know, they have in fact, what am I talking about? What am I talking about because my sister in law, I'm not of the neighbor. My assister in law works in that area they're doing. They have all this new way of quick wounding the wounded soldiers that you're thinking, you know, to re reconstruct them. So all that's true, and of course the Russians, the Russians are you know, I'm sure they're working on it. So roughly speaking, yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: So that kind of I think goes to our next point, which is, you know, I want to talk to you a little bit about UFO phenomenon in general.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, okay, I want to spend I want to spend most of the time on that, of course, but there's a few about about Russia. Let's just say about Russia. Okay, Russia is the natural ally of the United States and Europe, their natural ally. There are critanis now are it's not the Soviet Union. They're an Orthodox Christian country, but they also have a lot of Muslim population. But like the Czech, the Czechs, uh Chechia, you know, they're they're now that the Chechen soldiers in the Ukrainian Front are very loyal to put even though they had problems like twenty years ago and so. Uh when you know, when Pudin first took power from y Elson, like twenty three years ago or so, Pudin wanted to join NATO. Putin's main interest. But when I say, I mean Russia. You know the people the Russian government, right, their main interest is too economic, you know, economic development, everybody win. Okay, they have no interest. Russia has no interest in going beyond, you know, into taking over poland establishing the Soviet thing. That's all bullshit, that's all. But that's all a big lie that our military industrial complex is trying to sell us so they can rob over trillion dollars a year from the tax pace from your stupid tax payers. You don't understand what how you're being fucked over by these greedy vampire assholes.
Speaker 1: Okay, they're just trying to take back their you know, some of the old Soviet lands where the people are more ethnically Russian or no.
Speaker 2: I just said they're not trying to do that. They're not trying to do that. Who is it? You know? He Prutin thinks that the destructed of the Civil Union was there was a tragedies. Isn't but he accepts the reality. No, pruten will not does not want aggressive NATO. We look at crazy Macron, he's gonna send French troops. And you look at uh, you know all these people in NATO. What's a gens whatever, Stoltenberg whatever name is one of these guys. His father was the Nazi uh where the Nazi uh s s And yeah, I mean the EU today is basically the fourth Frank except now they fucked themselves because they there's Germany's going down because of the North Stream which buying which America did to them, and that the Germans are just their their economy is they're collapsing. The Russian economy is doing very well. The sanctions we didn't just back. Everything we've done is stupid since Biden got it. Okay, so why I didn't quite I didn't quite finish the thought on on on on Putin So the point is that, yeah, all Putin want yeah, I know, I want to say. Putin will not accept Ukraine in NATO. Putin would rather go to war with nuclear weapons and wipe out my beloved London. I love London, in London a lot of time, wipe out past, wipe up, destroyed the whole fucking thing, you know. Then then let then let Ukraine be part of you know, part of NATO for the same reason he will not. They and the Russians in general, they're all for you know, Russians now very unified. The United States has split the two Americans, you know, the crazy commis, you know, the Progressives and all that suff and the Maga, the Trumpies. Right, we're in a civil war, actually in an idea live where the Cyclogeyeah, we're in a cultural civil war. Very bad here. So America's for action. Americas is not united. There is no United States anymore. There's an ununited There're two Americans at more. When other Russia's were unified, we unified it. How did why did why did Putin go into Ukraine? Put went into Ukraine because when when the Soviet Union fell, the Bush, the first Bush guaranteed that NATO would not move east. Okay, and they both the promises. They brought the promises. So now allowing allowing Ukraine to have NATO weapons on Russia's borders right there, that's like, you know, we had the we have the Monroe doctrine here, we almost had a nuclear war over Cuban missiles. The Soviet missiles in Cuba were JFK so pultin today it's just doing what JFK did back in nineteen sixty three. Now must also say that the reason Kushtyev put the nuclear missiles into Cuba was because we had new nuclear missiles and Turkey. Seece there was that. You know, so already then we were assholes, you know, we were aggressive. So so the point, we're not the good guys, America not the good guy. I'm an American patriot, I'm not I'm not an agent of pood. Okay, I'm an American patriot. But I know some history I with these none of these assholes in power on our side. They're they're incompetent, they're stupid, they don't know history, and they're greedy and they're corrupt, every last one of those fuckers, even the Republican I'm talking about Republicans and Democrats. There are a few good goods on both sides, you know, but in general, and but and a lot of them are communists, are you know, the neo cons the Victorian Newland Kagan, uh Stinking Blincoln, our Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. These are all they're all. I mean, I grew up with them. I know what they are because I grew up with these. They're they're red diaper babies. They're Russian Jews, They're Russian Jews. I'm Jewish, so I can say the Russian Jews whose parents told on grandparents told the horror stories, had a Cossacks rape that went in and killed all the Jews and the shadows there. So they're all crazy. They all have a post traumatic stress syndrome. And they were and they were all brainwashed by the communist propaganda. In which by the way, there's a guy named Uri bezmon Of. He would have been my age.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: The Russians killed the old the Soviets killed him. It's because what he was is uh Ury Bezmonov's father I think, was a friend of Lenin. You know, he said the elite. Uh, he's part of the elite communist state. He was Moscow State. They put him in the KGB. He could have had a brilliant career. He could have been like Gladimir Pootney. But he went to India. They said the KGV is back like in the sixties, yeap, when we're all young. And they sent him to India and he got in love with the guse got you know, the new age. Maybe he took asset who house so he affected to the CIA. He defected to the CIA back in nineteen eighty something like that. In any case, your abeztment of you go on YouTube, you watch your abszment of in nineteen eighty four being interviewed, and he talks about the Soviet House Stalin. You know, they were very smart back in the nineteen thirties, how they started this psychological warfare operation in the United States, also of course in the UK. You know Kim Philbey, all those English guys who became Soviet spines, you know, doing the defected. You know, there's all those John la Corey's novels writes about them, and the same thing happened here because they took advantage of the depression and all the intellectuals they might you know, all is yeah, well, all the thinking people in America, most of the minute they went to Lincoln Brigade, they all became communists. Plus the free sex, all the new age stuff in the sixties, the free sex. That's all part of communists, the communist part in the Soviet thing. Besmonov explains it back in nineteen eighty four, and he describes after four generations, what it's going to be like. He describes America today. He describes cancel culture, the whole phony with the Black Lives matter, phoning, racist stuff. Everything was seeing here, everything that's happening here, Bestoff says, And see the problem. The thing is, even though the Soviet Union fell, this whole inductor psychological warfare operation, brainwashing operation, which was very effective and used these Pavolovian like Manchurian candidate stuff. Most of our guys in the White House they have been Turnian candidates say certain words and then you know, but so it's like the Frankenstein monster, the sein monthsters been let loose, and that's all we have in this country now. So half it's like a mind virus. So half the country and half the country is infected with the walking dead. They're like zombies. And I include the President of the United States. It's not even you know, you look at him three he walks, you know, he has he has he has dementia. He has you know, he's pokingsoning in dementia. Michael Savage, Michael Savage this book. Michael has a PhD from Berkeley in biological science, a biological science, and he has some medical training. And Michael has said, and I've spoken to other medical you look just the way find you know, loses his Well sometimes I do it too, but that's probably normal for eighty year olds. But the way he walks his game and the way he falls the man, I mean, you know, it's actually senior abuse, senior abuse. So he's a corpse, I mean right now. And he's likely to be reelected because they're rigging the election. The twenty twenty that was an all rigged So.
Speaker 1: Do you think that do you think that we're this is weakened America? Where would you say the power balances we can image?
Speaker 2: First of all, Russia, okay, Ukraine, Okay, let's talk about your email.
Speaker 1: Let to clarify real quick. That's what I want to say is you've made statements say that you think that Russia is like more powerful than NATO, and I wonder yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, yes, right now we're a paper tang and we're like the Wizard of Oz behind our curtain. Let me explain why, you know what what our weapons are ship that the Abrams tank is crap. The F thirty five is crap compared to what the Russians had, and they've proved it on the battlefield. They're knocking at the Abrams tanks. You know why. One of the reasons why assholes and it's a death trap. Why what you know they put in an aircraft jet engine in that in that tank, It runs out a thousand degrees, runs very hot. So of course you know the infrared signature gives off to the Russians. They see it right away. You can't hut, you know, it's stupid. Of course, it breaks down. You can't run for more than eight hours without having to be refueled. And it's been breaking down. It's not it's not reliable. It's too it's too high tech. And that's true of the thirty five, it's true of most of you know, it's true of a lot of our aircraft. It's true of our guns, artillery, that stuff with. So the point is what Russia has, their equipment is more suited for the actual battle conditions with the mud and stuff. In Ukraine. Okay, they're better equipment and they're more of it. Now we've given all our stuff, a lot of our stuff, you know, to the Ukrainians. Uh, and of course the Ukraine you know, all right, there's all kinds of suffer. But the first why did Peoton even go into what? Why did February twenty twenty two happen? The reason that happened was because Victoria knew of it was one of those Russian Jewish people grew up with, you know, a neo Khan and uh, and they're really trotsky Ies. They grew up in the Communists, but they're more like trotsky Ice and they became like conservatives, joined the Reagan thing. I knew, I knew, I knew a lot of each guy actually worked them. Yeah, and so she went over to in twenty fourteen, uh and arranged the baby, you know, the revolution to get because the president who was who was who was elected, who was you know, honestly elected president of Russian there was was friendly with Putin. Now, they're corrupt Ukraine. We all had look at the history. Everybody said, you knew that Ukraine was corrupt. And in fact, Joe Biden, our President of United States, he ye, he got money to hunt to Biden as the bagman. Right, They're all being bribed by the oligarchs. Okay, So in any case, Victoria Newland goes in there, helps arrange the coup desta against the pro Putin guy. They get this new guy in and you have these stepping bandera Neo Nazis who involved the World War Two. You know, they hit the supporters, they killed a lot of Poles actually, and they so they so what they got enough influence in the new government. So he had this jew, this Russian Jewish woman who hates Russia, you know, aiding in a betting the Bandaran Nazis to take over the military of Ukraine in twenty fourteen. And what did they do. They started artillery attacks on the Russian speakers in eastern Ukraine. They killed fourteen thousand Russian civilians over the ten years. And that's one of the reasons why Putin, because okay, Putin is a nationalist, you know Putin, and you know you have to understand Russia and your mother Russia. He explained that the soul of Russia. These are you know, these the Putin and these guys, they really believe it. You know, they paid, they're Russian paid, they're nationalists, Russian patriots. You know they're going there. He goes to the Russian Orthodox Church. Now you know he's not a communist. That's why the communists here hated him. Not a communist. I would go, o, our people wear the communists. But Putin this up. So the point one reason Putin went in was because to because they were attacking the native Russian speakers who want to be part of Russia. And now of course they are part of us. And then and then you know, to have dukes coming in, you know, unacceptable. And then so what happened when Zalinsky got in. Zalinski got in on a pro peace platform. So what did Putin do? Putin sends you know, that column down forty miles to care and the Ukrainians they sell me. We were training, we had ten years training the Ukrainian army, elite army from twenty fourteen, NATO training them. Okay, so the Plutin called it a special military operation. He said he didn't send in his best troops, said about ninety thousand, mainly you know, conscriptions with old equipment. He didn't send it his best tanks, for his best armor. It was he called special Military Upper and this was called to think you want to say that. Hey, listen, I'm serious. We got to talk. So Lensky said right away, Okay, let's talk. This is what happened back then. But the idiots today they don't know any any of this basic history. That's thumb schmucks.
Speaker 1: You know history. It feels like it. But I would ask they.
Speaker 2: Don't know anything. Oh no, let me finish. This is very important. I gotta find this is got to you make a coherent narrative. But yeah, thank you, Yeah, let me just take a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go for it.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, so this is important. So Zelensky meets Putin in istanbul er God the president and even at that point, even that even though the primes in Israel was there, okay and Putt and they had and they they work out a deal, both accepted, both of them. There's gonna be a peace. Okay, what happens. Boris Johnson who I used to like, Boris john becomes Biden's lap dog. Jud Yeah, our guys buy. They they send Boris Johnson based on bull and Boris Johnson says, does a Linski. No, listen, don't sign this deal. He sabotaged the deal, said we're gonna help you. We're gonna because they want to weaken the Russians. They see at that point, they thought they could beat the Russians. They thought, you know, they thought like yeah, they thought they they win. They're a bunch of aggressive, arrogant, arrogant, stupid schmucks. Okay, they were wrong. They were wrong. So Boris Johnson, Boris Johnson has blood on his hands. I'm sorry, Boris. You know what I know. I have friends who are friends, you know, I when I'm in London, if the'll be back in there, then we loved. I belonged to the club, you know, the private clubs where they all go. Okay, I have friends who were you know, they played bridge together, that kind of thing. It's a small world. Yeah, I've did it with g hq Am, I six Am, I all these people, you know, the British, the London Met Commissions of London Met, the British Intelligence stuff like that and I worked, I worked in you know, there's a whole thing for that. But any case, so boris played the lackey and and has caused the war along with Victory Newton. So what do we have now? We have the flyer. Ukraine is destroyed, so that you know, the flower, the youth, at least a half a million youth millions have left. I mean, I think Ukraine had like forty million, forty two million people before this war started, and now they have like twenty million or eighteen million if they have that the war's loss. They never had a chance, and Russia's got We've made Russia stronger. The Russian economy is he's growing three and a half percent, and the German economy is zero point one percent because because they let our guys, I mean the United States, Joe Biden committed an act of war on Germany. He destroyed the German economy. They were Germany was getting cheap gas for their gas from Russia. The whole thing is stupid. And said, okay, that's segue into UF.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was gonna say to ask you, there is the idea of the site of the hypersonics and the super soldiers. If we're in the If Russia's in this war, why are they not deploying their advanced weapons? What what are your thoughts on that? And then that can move into well.
Speaker 2: That's obvious that okay, that's not even your suck. You don't know what's going on, although maybe it's just maybe you do. May just be okay, let me explain that because there's so many stupid people asking me stupid questions. The first of all, I mean, I gotta understand what It's a civil war in you credit a right. These these people they're fighting, they're like brothers, most of them. Put is being very restrained. He's doing the minimum. If Pot wanted to do he could have bombed. He could have he could he could have turned keV into rubble. He could have done that two years ago with his bombers. Yeah, okay, he doesn't want to do that. And by the way, by the way, the fact is, if you go online, there are people who There's this guy Alexander Mecurious. He's in London, very smart man. He goes to detail what's happening on the battle front. There's Douglas McGregor, there's a Hope on you know, there's a whole bun. There's Ray mcguffern, he's all x CIA guys, Larry Johnson, Colonel Daniel Davis, US Army. You go on YouTube and you'll see here. You'll get the details of what's really going on in Ukraine. Not everything you read in the newspapers. Everything in the New York Times about Ukraine, Washington Post, PBS, CNN, even Factor it's all bullshit. It's all ye, it's all like nineteen eighty for it's all propaganda. There's no truth to anything they're saying, okay, and the opposite is true. So so Putin has been very restrained and he's doing a policy what's called aggressive attrition, aggressive attriguy the whole thing. He doesn't want territory, Well, he'll keep the territory he has the Eastern Dombas because as the Russia that's now Russia, that's the buffer zone. Putin is gonna take karcuff and he's gonna take a Deessa. So Ukraine is now going to be a rump state without any direct outlet to the black scene. It's anything like that. Uh, the Polish farmers don't want you know, I mean, Ukraine is destroyed. What might happen, is that Poland and Lithuania and Hungary, and I think Slovenia to Romania, Romania, Hungary, Poland Lithuania. Yeah, they all want pieces of western Ukraine because they used to be it used to be part of those so they may, you know, they may work at the differ. There is no more. Ukraine is destroyed. Franis Johnson, Joe Biden, Victorian Newland, Anthony Blincoln, all these and these idiots, they have destroyed Ukraine. It's over. There's no there's no way Ukraine's ever gonna win this war. And if Macron, if he would, if native would send in troops, know what's gonna happen to those troops they gonna send in troops. Putin said, by the way, you get rid of Putin, and whoever comes to take replaces, food's gonna be much worse than boot Let me tell you they're gonna better. You know, Puts keeping everything kind of restrained, okay, compared to what they're they're ready to do, and they're pissed that they will do it. If Putin wants, Putin can take a hyposotic missile, and he could, he could pinpoint it now they're greater accuracy, like twenty meetings, the greater accuracy he could he can put a hyposotic so in the Elisia Palace. You know, we're not a dude just to He can do it to the Ministry of Defense in London, he could do it to Uh yeah, you can do ten Downing Street. He can do to Berlin. He can do it to He doesn't want to do that. He could do it and they can't stop him. We don't have anything anymore.
Speaker 1: So do you think not think that we have that type of technology or even more advanced, if that's what they're saying publicly. Do you think that there might be even more advanced that they have secret that they're not talking about.
Speaker 2: You think, no, they don't, because you know they don't because our organize are stupid. Look at their tanks, looking at their sending all equipment's no good. I mean we only have Okay, F thirty five was a piece of shit. Everybody knows it's a piece of shit for years. It's a total boomnoggle swindle. Only one third of the F thirty five are even operational, and maybe only about half an hour do These submarines are operational and look at the British Navy. The British kid they had the they had the defensive mini said get his name Sprague or whatever's got his name, mean something wrong and and they had they had him on on the on the nuclear sub the British Navy nuclear sub and they try to launch you know, the missile and the missile drop that almost hit the submarine that was hit the submarine. The aircraft carried none of the two aircraft carr that they're not working. And they had a the Royal Air Force they had a defammission like thirty five typhoon jets because they don't have the parts for it, they don't have the money for it. The British Army is a joke, British Armies. It's now seventy two thousand. The whole British Army would fit in a in a football match, you know of the soccer matches that they have, you know in London. There the entire British Army, you know, Putin has I think by the summer he's gonna have over two million, like over two million men under arms. Two million. They already have over a million. He has like seven and fifty thousand reserve force is ready to you know, move into uh into Ukraine if needed.
Speaker 1: Though, if you have capabilities use drones and drop missiles on people like we did in Iraq and Syria, it feels like you don't need.
Speaker 2: Now, you see. That's yeah, But you don't know ship, you don't know anything. Then you don't know nothing about it. Let me tell you them. When I went to Cornell. When I went to Cornell nineteen fifties, late nineteen fifties, we all had to take military. We had a reserve offices, training corps. We had to do that, okay, and I had courses in military, you know, I had some basic elementary things about it. To tell your bombing. We had to wipe out bombing that was in the Air Force, r at DC and civil apatrol before that. And and the answer is no. First of all, what's been proven by the the fact that the Russians, even when they were weak at the beginning the week, you know, first year the week, they were able to wipe out the Ukrainian the best forces that Ukraine had, who had trained for ten years by NATO. Our training is no good, you know why, because our army is no good anymore? Why is our army no good? And he one, I'll tell you exactly why, because we never Okay, who are we? Who have we been fighting since Vietnam? We're fighting poor people who do not have an air force. They don't have tanks, they're not a model, they don't have real artillery. What did Taliban have we who are fighting in Afghanistan? Iraq? Oh? Oh yeah, yeah, what do you call it? Oh? Wait? Saddam in Iraq? He had some stuff. But we had a good army back then under Reagan and Bush, the first Bush. We had a powerful army then. And and in fact, Douglas McGregor who was in that campaign, and Colonel Davis they talk about, you know, we had a good army. But as soon as as soon as Clinton got in, Clinton destroyed the defense of the United States. Why to Clinton destroyed the defense? Because Hillary Clinton is white? Is a communist stage. It's like adventure, you know, she Saul Linsky see Victoria Noland. Okay, we destroyed. And also what's happened is that our four star generals, and like our current Secretary of Defense, they go as a revolving door between the defense contractors and the Pentagon. So what we've done, we've built these high tech weapons which are too advanced, that require too much Okay, do you don't cars it all? You wouldn't like to have a Ferrari or a McLaren for gotti a lot of maintenance, right, and we can't use them on the street. They're men for a special you know things. So that all our weapons we have Bagattis, we have Ferraris, McLaren's. We have the Russians where they have toyotas. I mean in terms of the you know, this stuff is not in your Their stuff is much suited. There's stuff works even and break staff like redundant. Have you seen the thing of like the Eighth Air Force in World War Two where they're bombing uh Nazi Germany and they hit you know that wings fall off, but the planes keep flying because they have enough redundancy. Okay, So the Russian the Russians have superior equipment for the actual battlefield conditions, plus the tactics, the tactics that NATO taught the Ukrainian Army, but tactics that were not suitable to fight the Russian Army in the conditions, the land conditions of Ukraine. They were using tactics. They learned how to fight, you know, the sand niggers guys in their little tello, the little bit the rifles and the ie eds they were they were talking. They were teaching those kinds of tactics against a much lower enemy, that against an enemy like the Russian army where you know they still have all that Soviet equipment. Okay. The other thing is the other thing is that's all acose to Clinton, the first Bill Clinton Okay, started this hold down with Spiral. What did he do? We went all on manufacturing off shore of China is all corruption, So we can't we can't make the web. We don't. We can't make enough ammunition to supply your career, and either can can EU. So we outsourced or manufacturing. But the Russians they still have a World War two they kept they have all their factories in Siberia, which is too far away for three. You can't they have all and they beefed it up. So the Russians, I mean, there wasn't able to make you like three million artillery shells in year. We can't even make one tenth of that, okay, and then they make yeah, so so the point.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, I kind of want to ask tangental question, trying to translate this more into the UFO side. Do you think that you have the Russians have a UFO reverse engineering program? Do you think we have one? Or advanced science in that respect? You know, all right, technology that's well beyond any of the stuff that we've kind of discussed.
Speaker 2: Right, well, okay, let's put this way. All right, now we're gonna get it too. Oh all right, let's let's talk about that. All right. We'll get a little bit of history here. Who is Jack? Who am I? Who's Jack? Start fighting? We would say, Oh, Jack is the he has a cunning quick He's talk some third person. It's great. No, I'm just talking about who's Jack star fighting? Who am I? Okay? When I was a kid. When I was a little kid in New York, my grandfather worked for the army, okay, and I was living with my parents were divorced, and I was eight nine years old. I was living with my grandparents and my grandfather, I'm working for the army, and so after school and doing the I used to go down to where my grandfather worked at the Army Quartermaster Corps in the Garment District, Manhattan, near the John fourteenth Street around there, garment district, and it just got of it. And I was like a kid. Yeah, things are pretty simple back then. And here's this ten eight ten year old kid. I was able the Army quartermaster call was my playground. Yeah. They had all these laps here. They had the hot the hot tropical uniforms, cold last the cold weather uniforms, and and I was I was given free rent. I was able to like run around whatever. It was like a playground okay for me. Yeah, I was like the only kid. And then I would these army officers would come and talk to me, and I was a yeah, I was a smart kid. You can imagine what I was like. Right in science fiction reading The Astounding the twenty other l Ron Hubbard was, you know, well these twenty five cent you know Ia Asmov all that stuff and talking about rockets. And then but years later to jump forward linked forward a little bit when Colonel Corso, Philip Corso publish his book the day after Roswell Yah. I opened up the book. It was like nineteen when was the eighties and nineties, nineteen nineties. I opened up the book and I see the photograph of course, so and like a recognition, you know, of guys older. And I'm pretty sure that one of the main army officers who are encouraging talking to me about UFO, talking about flying sauces. These army guys are telling me about flying sauces back when I was like an eight nine year old kid. Okay, well, I'm a nine year old kid, right, of course I believe that. You know, I'm driving around army cars. My grandpa's driving a car just sitting I'm I'll tell you so. And but do you understand what I'm telling you? Now? This is like two or three years after after oswell for four years man after forty nine fifty and and and I who I think is Colonel for So, somebody like Colonel for So, you know, encouraging my interest in rockets and and uh you know, science and telling them the flying sauce and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So what do you think the nature UFOs is all about? What's your opinion?
Speaker 2: Okay, well, you're jumping, You're you're jumping too fast. There's a whole history here. Okay. So then I'm in high school in Brooklyn and I get recruited into a special after school program from Columbia University headed by guy named well, it was Eugene Eugene big Dermott was. If you look at who Eugene big Dermott is, he's one of the founders of Texas Instruments and he was he was actually from broken and he was a you know, a top guy in World War two, you know with look a an m J twelve kind of guy. Just he created the university, one of the universities of Texas, and you know, it's his money, the Texas Instruments and uh, you know, a major, a major figure, and so he had this program. They had this program too, but the super Kid Superkid program to get these genius kids in math and physics. And they would have they were it's like the X Men, So is it like the X Men, you know with that movie, but we were. They would test the Inswesty, if we had psyched, you know that, if we could do psychic kinesis teleptidy, the doing all that stuff and encouraging flying sauce, you know, worked on flying so stuff like that all through high school, well through high.
Speaker 1: School, so they believed it enough to sign you up and get you involved. Is that what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, yeah, not only me, a bunch of kids, other.
Speaker 1: Kids very galler with you as well.
Speaker 2: Not there. Ian Jelly's in Israel then, seventy years younger than me. He's an Israel he was, Okay, he's an Israel. Uh. But yeah, I met Isaac Azamo. I's got parties with Isaac Gad this group okay, and Iron ran people around, Iron ran, you know the fountain here and but the point, here's the point.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So throughout high school and I was, you know, I was skipped in grades. So I graduated high school sixteen and uh, this this guy Walter the Breen, Uh he wrote they wrote this. They said they wrote a ten page report on me on you know, a report which apparently sent it to MIT, to Cornell, and to University of Chicago. They wanted me to go, Dad, she wanted me to go to university for Chicago. Any case I got, you know, graduate high school, I got scholarships, so all three to MI, T Cornell, and and use the University of Chicago. But various reasons. I my mother didn't want me to go too far. I I don't know, but I got more money from Cornell than from MIT, and my mother didn't want me to go as far as Chicago, you know, because I think is only two hundred miles from New York. So I wound up going to Cornell and the physics department Cornell was all the guys who built the atomic bomb. Did you see the movie Oppenheimer?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I saw, Yeah, Okay, Well, Johann's Beta, Hans Beta, was one of my tutors. He was the head of theoretical physics at us alabas Phil Morris. Well, the guys, you know, the old the a team for Oppenheimer. Okay, so those are the guys who taught me physics at Cornell and Cornell back then. This is the late nineteen fifties. I'm class of sixty Cornell and of course Ivy League, you know, Cornell's ninety League school and uh, you know the CIA recruits from you know, from the Ivy League, especially back then. And uh and also a lot of my professors were from England. One of my friends were from me and you know, they connected with the British intelligence so you know, in fact I had I was actually Gilbert and Sullivan opera singer into and uh and my voice teacher was was Keith Faukner, who later became Sir Keith Faulkner, but he was a he was like a British Air Force, British Naval UH officer in World War Two. It's kind of famous Keith Keith Falkner, any quet, but you know, I think I was. There's a movie called The Good Shepherd, Called The Good Shepherd, it's about James Angleton at Yale in the in the right before World War Two, and how James Angleton his grandson is a friend of mine, know, his grandson, ok And how James and yeah, he's in the Gilbert and Sullivan society, Okay, And then the movie opens up the movie and I think de Niro de Niro's I think it's in that movie. I think I think Robert DeNiro is actually in the movie. And Matt Matt hell but you know that Matt, Yeah, the guy from Harvard. In any case, So the scene opens up where they're doing a Gilbert and Sullivan and the James Angleton character. He's dressed as a woman because they had the women the only men there Yale nineteen thirty Skull and Bones, that whole thing, and he's recruited by the British intelligence helped form the CIA. This is true, based on a true story. Okay, same thing happening, you know, it's part of that and and so so what happens? Okay, so various things happen. I I go to uh in the in nineteen sixty six. I'm with Leerner Heisenberg. You know, Lenda Heisenberg, was Heisenberg. I'm spending I spent the summer. I spent July I think it was Jiants nineteen sixty six with John Archibald Wheeler familiar Heisenberg and some other people at the Max Poonk Institute in Munich. And in Munich only ten sixty twenty years after the World War Two. You think they took or no, no, wait, just wait. This is why I don't get there. Okay, but I wanted this and but here with Heisenberg and these guys, uh and but about general relativity, you know, they didn't talk about UFOs was I was by way, it's a NATO. This was a NATO summer school and Nadim Sumer school. From there, I go over to Her Majesty's Atomic Energy Research Establishment at Harwell, Okay, which is kind of like the Lawrence like Los Alamos, you know, but British britt you know, smaller scale, the British version. And yeah, I go there and various things happened, and then then what happens? Okay, so yeah, I'm jumping to Now. I'm then an assistant professor of physics at San Diego State, which is a Navy town, Navy town, and you know, Mary patriotic. Is this is like the late nineteen sixties, and we ran the program of float college education for the US Navy out of San Diego State. Okay, so he used to go on Navy ships. Is he was on Navy ships. And in nineteen seventy now we're getting to UFOs. So nineteen seventy one, nineteen seventy one, I was on the uss tykwond Rogo, which is like a small aircraft you know, it's this old aircraft carrier in the helicopter thing, and we sailed from San Diego to Pearl Harbor. It was that on the Tekondo Rogan. Yeah, this was Teikonic seventy one. Yeah, I forget, well maybe late six I'm not for exactly window there's a long time regollar. And but while there, there's this guy the Naval Intelligence sky on board. Yeah, we we have a physics crib teaching because and so he can and he started talking to me about the UFOs. Yeah. We're sitting here way on the Pacific Ocean, you know, going across the Pearl Harbor. Yeah, so we spent a lot of time talk about UFOs back then. So I saw with the Navy back then at least okay, explicit and oh no, I must say, you know, this is kind of just I'm not I'm not an agent of blady me putent fucking assholes. Excuse me, I'm talking about Yeah, I'm talking about Colonel John B. Alexander, that schmuck. That even schmuck. Okay, But but the point is, so we're sally at the Pearl Harbor. You know, they hit all the sailors and you know we're all standing there. We go past, you know, the Arizona you know, the World War I mean, you know, like I even I tear up even now thinking of that. So you know, you know, I remember World War Two. My my uncle, my uncle was four and a half. It was four years in combat in the South Pacific, you know, the whole time. So you know, I really remember World War Two even though I can remember it.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: All right, okay, so here okay, so so u fos Okay, So now I'm back to San Diego State. Now now it's gonna get weird. That's gonna really weird. Okay, okay, no, and now now now Uri Gellick enters the picture. So it's like nineteen seventy two, I guess nineteen seventy two, late nineteen seventy two, and I'm living on campus, off campus with this other physics professor named Fred Allen Wolf find if you heard of him. He's kind of well known at the time. They were too we both got divorced. Stupid. You know you can read that how it me say? Physics the book?
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of the history is already out there. I'm more curious in your opinions on the phenomenon.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and so uh. Fred gets a call from his high school Chicago high school buddy named Bob Tobin and and Bob says the boss to come after you know, won't pay a visit. Bob is a zanty guy, but he has a lot of money. He made a lot of money on the Chicago commodities market. He's he's rolling in money. Bob comes and movie stays with us and Bob starts. So he says, business is rarely psychic named Uri Yella, he's able to bend metal with his mind. Yeah. Now, at this time, you got to understand fred Wolf very straight. He you know, he had working in nuclear atomic physics of nuclear explosions and air Force contracts. I was actually working on Air Force nuclear explosion contract at the time, and very straight, you know, Bermuda Schwitz. Uh. Austin Healey and I had a what did I have? I had? I had Alpha Mao spit by whatever you know, and it's a navy town. And he said, he says, uh, he says to friend, listen, I have a book contract, and I have a television thing we want to do, like a series. I want to do a show on Uri Gella, and we need physicists to explain how can Uri Gella do what he does? And we didn't know, I mean, you know, we know anything anykay, So we said, yeah, okay, we didn't know. It was start brainstorming with him. But okay, one thing leads to another and let me let me, let me see how to do this now and he leaves. He leaves, Bob leaves, and Fred gets a call. It's like now the spring, early spring of seventy three. Fred gets a call from a friend of his, both in Paris and in London, that he's often to teach atomic physics at the University of Paris and also teach you at the University of London Burke Coulge, where I had actually been. I've been there myself too, with David Bole, David Bolt and h So he'd be commuting, he'd be living in Paris and London. You don't like teach one day a week in Paris, one day a week in London and just commute. They pay his way and teaching atomic physics. Okay, Yeah. Then I get a phone I get a phone call from this Salam who I had already known because I've been working back and forth. I was I was at the British Atomic Energy Commission, you know, with back and forth, you know stuff like that. I'm the Salaam is the chairman. He's a Pakistani but a British expat, well like Pechistan. You're living in England and he's he's the head of the head of Theoretical Physics department at the Imperial College of London. It was like them I team of England. But he also runs a International Institute of Theoretical Physics in Trieste, Italy, which is partly it's UNSCO it's a ulan so it's Russian, Russian physicists, Indian physicists, African and you know, French, American and also it Yeah, and he says he was following some of my work. He's that he was interested in, says Jack, Why don't you come to trust Italy work at I know I'm invited there. Yeah, say me there, and we want to leave San Diego anyway, it was getting born sod to, you know, so we both wind up. Okay, so we're on our way to Europe. But now I'm on my way to Europe. From before going to Europe. This is now like, uh, maybe it's June, maybe it's June of maybe it's May. I'm not sure, you know, early early spring, early summer, nineteen seventy three, and I'm in I'm about to fly from San Francisco to London on my way to Trieste. Now it gets very weird. It's gonna get very weird.
Speaker 1: Do you see some UFOs?
Speaker 2: Just wait, I'm.
Speaker 1: I want to hear about the you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you know, be patient. This is more than it's UFOs and more more than you know. I'm in bed my girlfriend at her mother's house in Carmel Valley's beautiful place near Big near near near Big Serve. And and Sharon's mother brings in the Sunday paper, Sunday Chronicle magazine. I ope, up the magazine section. I get this. This is twilight Zone. Now, this is like, okay, this is this is UFOs on steroids. Okay you want to upho. Yeah, well it's twilight Zone. Yeah, I believe it's worth it. But there's a big article, multi page colored article. I guess it's about it's about urry Yella who you were just we're on our way over to Oh yeah, well so because Bob said, Bob Toban giving us money, said, don't have money, I give you all the money. We'll meet you in Europe, Bob. We're so it was Bob Tubant telling us to go to Europe. And then we get phone calls from from the from England, and you know, for for for Fred and I to go to England turns out this is all a c I A operation. It's all Central Intelligence Agency, right, okay. And so I opened up the thing, and I say, Uri Gala and and and they have their testing all these psychics, the psychic powers. And I say to shared, he said, Hey, Sharon, this is exactly what Bob Tauban is sending us over there for pay. You know, you're taking the tickets every day. Okay, the coincidence, as I said, it's Sunday. So I said, Monday mon, we're leaving. I'm leaving on Wednesday and flying the sfone on Wednesday. That's Monday morning. Got Monday morning. I got to call these guys. So I get the phone. Never I call, Yeah, this guy, this Irish guy, Brendan o'reagan, gets on the phone. Get this snail. Oh doctor, so facty we were helping you would call us. I didn't stand how weird that is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, synchronicities, I think that they say.
Speaker 2: You know, and well, it's it's more than synchroticity. Explain yeah, but you can't. How do they know that Sharon's mother is going to bring in the newspaper and I'm gonna read the new and I'm gonna Thursday. I turn, I'm gonna turn and I see the article. Yeah, how could the CIA even? This can't? This is much more than c I A CIA is part of it. So do you I.
Speaker 1: Between the CIA and the consciousness and the UFOs?
Speaker 2: Then oh, okay, but you're jumping too fast because your mind you're like, you're like you're like a little old transistor radio and a big German broadband cloud flop pup. You can't imagine what I'm gonna tell you. Maybe you can't if you heard some of the earlier, earlier things, but you're not. You're like Tucher calls with Putin.
Speaker 1: And I actually I was thinking about that. This is kind of like that, because you're telling the history story like Putin was. But all I want to know about is the UFOs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because because your mind is too slog I appreciate history, but because yeah, because you're suffering cognitive dysfunctions. And I'm going to give you a little bit. I'm giving you a little biagraph your to your mind.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, I got with me.
Speaker 2: Just bear with me. Okay, So the wait okay, so so and he says, he says, can you drive? They know where I am an hour away, Obbi, I was Survelian me right, okay, who knows well? And so he said, can you we'd like to talk to you. So I get my car, which is great, and I drive up to SRI's like ten o'clock in the morning on Monday morning. Remember I'm leaving on Wednesday morning, okay. And I'm met at SRI there and Brendan beat Steed and he says he first, he says, takes me across the street to the Institute of the WTICS Science. And guess who I meet. The first guy I meet besides Brendan is edgar Mitchell. Do you know edgar Mitchell?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think he's made some pretty profound statements about life and UF yes.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, yes I meet him if I shake hands. I mean, I'm sitting in edgar Mitchell's office right with Brenda. Brendan Irish national by the way, from Dublin, from Dublin, and I think he comes from a fan from you know, the family who run the Irish Times or something like, you know, he said, kind of like an Irish aristocrat. That guy British Intelligence, right, this is CIA, this is a CIA, you know how put off. Okay, so I wind up. We have lunch or something I guess was Edgar bringing sandwiches or something. Then they take me to a guy named Dean Brown. Dean Brown. Dean Brown is one of these original Stanford member. This is now you know, the Stanford the Venture Silicon Valley, Venture Capital's eyes and was Dean Brown. And okay. Now it turns out the CIA tape recorded all this, and somebody sent me part of that tape recording from nineteen seventy three, which is now on SoundCloud. If you go to SoundCloud but to jackstar Body CIA nineteen seventy three, you can listen to the meeting in which I am introduced at Dean Brown's house to Harold put Off, Russell Togg and then a bunch of other people there too, And in that take you can hear Russell Togg talking about how they think flying sources of time machines from the future. You're just looking at Russell talk. You don't take my word. And then see I had remembered when I was thirteen, I was contacted these weird phone calls, but said it was said it was a conscious artificial conscious computer on board a spacecraft from the future and that they want to tee I was part of a group of care that they wanted to teach their technology too. In any case, I had, you know, Brendan kind of knew about that. So I had been talking with Edgar Mitchell and Brendan and you're about about my I had remembered my my experience at the age of thirteen. Oh and then but they said I would meet the others in twenty years. This is nineteen seventy three, so it was twenty years later. And here I am at Sri Okay, like okay, in any case, So you'll hear me talking on that tape. I say to Brenda, said, Brenda, shake, tell him what we talked about. Brendan, yeah, says go ahead. You hear it. You're hearing you hear you know, you hear the actual event. And I talk about what happened, and you'll hear Brenda saying, oh, yeah, we have we have data on several hundred incidents of that kind. Did the data on it? Okay, So there we are, so you want to and then they talk about, you know, where we go.
Speaker 1: So it wasn't just you. There was other people that have had similar experience.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, including hal put Off apparently Hal Pop. Yeah. I don't know exactly, but how told me in nineteen How told me We're on a bus in London with Kit Green. You know, Christopher Green is Kit Green and see, okay, I'm with Kit Green and hal put Off and sit on a bus that's Stewart have her office. So he was trying to get on the bus. We're going from the Temple to the meeting of dinner at the Temple. What was I to get where we're going? And how? He said? Yeah, I just said how. I said, yeah, when he was a kid, he had some strange stuff. And then uh, somebody interrupted the conversation, so he didn't tell me the full detail. But do you ever get hal Puto? Fun asked alcout what before he dies? He's older than me, you know, before he dies? Well, what happened to him as a kid? Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And so there were and then they say, well, why why am I at? Why am I there? They want me to help set up test Saburi Geller at the University of London, which happened. Yeah, well but no, they wanted other labs to corroborate obcessit and Okay, all this is in the you know, this is all in how NPSA Physics, my book Destiny Matrix. There's a new book by there's a new book by uh I guy, David Glasste's on Amazon called The Great Race. It goes up to David Grusht by David grush Media. Okay, so there we go. Now, do you understand the whole point in telling you this story is that the only way to understand those events from nineteen fifty three, predicting I was going to meet hal Puto for all these guys in nineteen seventy three which happened, is that that this is all being manipulated by the non human intelligence of the tic TACs, you know with the mnibbits encounters. They are manipulating all this from back from the future. It's all time travel. You that say it's time travel. The only way to understand this the c i A fact. Then look, look how stupid the CIA is. Now we've got some really stupid people running the c I aside Burns, they're idiots. The people who got me into this back then we're the smarter than people. Now we have real idiots running the c I A. They're totally incompetent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So do you think that UFOs that are just us from the future? Do you think it could be aliens from the future or how do you what are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 2: Why? Why? Why is it? Why is it a zero? Why is it one of the most both to do you think it's definitely? It's definitely both interesting?
Speaker 1: And what do you think about the UFO community, Like some of these celebrities that are out there. Let's just say, you know, doctor Stephen Greer, Luelzando, Jeremy Corbel.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's let's let's be precise. Now, let's slow down.
Speaker 1: Okay, you want to go one at a time.
Speaker 2: Still, one at a time.
Speaker 1: Well, let's start with Jeremy Corbell, because my opinion is he thinks that it can't be us, that it's got to be aliens. What do you think about him?
Speaker 2: He's an idiot, Bella, he's a well me he said, Well, you know, he's a schmucke. Covell's a schmuck, he said, d UN's he runs, he knows what is his educational background? What does it? Well? Does he ever? Does he have a degree in physics?
Speaker 1: Definitely not.
Speaker 2: There's a degree in mathematics. Is he an engineer, there's all the physics, there's all the technical problem. You gotta understand, there's all technical problem. Yeah he's yeah, he's he's he's an airhead. Yeah, okay, let's go.
Speaker 1: About let's let rapid fire of these out. What about Louison? What do you think about him?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a military guy. Yeah, he's inde information.
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh he definitely now okay, okay, lois a soldier. He again, I don't know. He doesn't have much of a technical background, and he was basically drafted into this by schmucks and wherever the schmucks above him and the ship from Shinola, and so you know, he's he's like David Crush, except David. I think he has a little bit more physics math background then than lou So my beef with lou was that he was too much of a whim when when uh Frank Milburn or Frank Milburn's this x s a s British soldier suffering from PTSD a little bit. But you know, he's a he wrote these two papers for the beginnings that dot uh mosad idea think tank at Baroline University of Isriel, and he wrote these two things, and I'm in it. He describes my stuff pretty well, does a pretty good job. And also Louis in it and Chris mull World in it. Right, And then when when when people have asked, uh, Louis about the Sarfari physics, he's just he doesn't, you know, he didn't want to say anything that partly because he's not a physicist. So actually maybe that was good.
Speaker 1: But and uh, do you think he's asked where he has an NDA and he can't speak about some of it because it's national security issue.
Speaker 2: Well, of course, well that's what he says, so you've got to believe what he says. And all right, so I think Louis is trying to do the right thing. But louis involved with some people who are who are who I don't like Louis involved with, well, Chris Smeller. Maybe Chris and I will make up. You know, Gary Nolan, you know, I'm pissed off because I pissed him off. He's emotional. And who else Colonel John Alexander and Eric Davis some of these people, you know, Uh, there's a whole other story. Okay, so go ahead ask me.
Speaker 1: So I guess the next one is doctor Stephen Greer. Do you think he's had inside information?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he has agreed. I always got into a fistfight with Grill.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 2: In two thousand and four, we're on the same as Santa Fe.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know what he said, because I did. I thought three was a communist. Yeah, you say, oh, I know, saying back then, I was a schmuck myself. And I think I was sort of a neo con back then because I was four, that's right. I believed all the bullshit about Iraq.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all that stuff.
Speaker 2: And and actually I maybe I agree an apology because he said something bad about the president about all that, and I think, but he's a big guy. Yeah, he's steroids, right, Yeah, he works out. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, so so okay.
Speaker 2: But the thing about Korea, he's a bit of a He struck me as being a bit of a cult leader. You know, he gets the scullible people, they go out there, he charges money. Yeah, he makes money off it. So that makes me suspicious. But I think some of the stuff you know, he did you know some of the people with us is yeah, it's true. I I know it's true. I agree. We haven't gotten to that yet, so agree is a big bag?
Speaker 1: Got it? Okay? Cool, And we'll talk a little bit more about some of his opinions here in a second, because and we may come to other people. Those are the main three that I wanted to get your opinion on. What I wanted. The next is, since you talked about this idea of retro causality, with this idea that information from the future can float to the past, what do you think the best evidence in science and physics is of retro causality. Do you think the doul slit experiment can explain that? Or do you have some other better evidence? Although I guess that's good. Possibly, And are you familiar with.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, at this point we got to get into my Now you want to do physics, Okay, just justimated. We got to do screen right?
Speaker 1: You want to do the equations?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, because the only way to do it otherwise. You know. I'm also I'm losing my voice. I can't. Yeah, I have a weak vocal cord. I strained it too much when I was saying I point o, hang on.
Speaker 1: Make sure you hide your only.
Speaker 2: Hang on. What happens to my joining your meeting? What happened to my joining the meeting here and join? Oh damn wait? What's Hang on a minute? Sure, hang on a minute, I gotta do. Why don't you talk to your guys?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm doing ok hold on the screen from you, I.
Speaker 2: Think Okay, five three nine ks? All right, okay, you can right. We're back on this all right, okay, No, no, I want to know. I'm going to I want to get back on on screen again. Okay, wait, okay, yeah, but I'm ready now, okay, I'm ready. Okay, okay, So you see my thing?
Speaker 1: No, I don't see you.
Speaker 2: Do you see it now? No?
Speaker 1: Still don't?
Speaker 2: Oh fuck? What happened? Oh wait? Okay, share screens? I do it again. Screen.
Speaker 1: There we go, Now I can see it.
Speaker 2: Okay, there we go. Ok there we go. Okay, Okay, do you see my You see my white pad?
Speaker 1: Yep, we see it? Go for it looks good?
Speaker 2: All right, all right, okay, ask me the question.
Speaker 1: So I guess the question is, what do you think of what's the best evidence of retro causality? Would you say the delayed choice quantum eraser is a good uh?
Speaker 2: Now let me okay, let me go, okay, retro personality. Yeah, do you see that? Yep, the idea I think I get right, then I can't get right then if I if I carry this all right, yeah, all right, okay, now your first let me get the history history.
Speaker 1: We can't see your face either, but go ahead.
Speaker 2: Oh you can't see my face I.
Speaker 1: Covered up or something that looks like all right, that's.
Speaker 2: The problem with this thing. Okay, that's the problem. Okay, okay, all right, So now the history around nineteen forty. Oh actually, oh we'll go nineteen forty wheeler, wheeler. So once you gotta do guys find men will fun Well, you go to Wikipedia, even though even though go to Wikipedia, how do you spell Wikipedia? Pedia?
Speaker 1: You got it?
Speaker 2: All all these key words. You just go just put in wheel of fineman. You got to do your homework. This is you know, yeah, this is serious stuff. You can just get a SAP, you know, for attention Different disorder US. Okay, wheel finding advanced advanced potentials, Advanced electromagnetic potentials. Okay, let's you know, back from the future, mhm future, got it. But that's classical. This is not tuantum. Okay, this is all classical that's a classical, classical physics. It's okay, then let's jump. Then we have uh Freid of oil oil and Cambridge Isaac Newton, Newton professor Stavid Hawking took his job. Oh no, it was Denis anthes as defensor. I thought the intelligent Intelligent Universe is a book. Intelligent Universe around nineteen eighty six or so, a book, you know, get that book or look at look look at that. But he talks about retro consality, that the universe is created from the future. Okay, that's Fred Hoyle, all right. Around nineteen sixty four, we have a student student of David Boone. Look up all these people, David Boone, who worked with Einstein.
Speaker 1: En bone affects.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, and but he but but but but yak kia yeah, kiah m hm.
Speaker 1: He's still alive ninety one, I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I saw, I saw him not too long ago. He was there. I can tell you about Yeah, he was there. They would put off the dog, I mean with Kit Green and and and and put off in London because of the Boone. We at the bone pestle I just coronal, that's ird. I think that said. Yeah, what's called weak measurement theory, week measurement mhm, big measurement. Look at that per minute. And then uh, quantum quantum, this is quantum mechanics, yeah, mechanics. And this is practical stuff. This is stuff that can do with the laboratory. It's such as theoretical and basically, but that is this is here now, yeah, And this is what's called this is this is time, this is space okay. And this is what's called a future h uh boundary condition condition and this is past a past boundary. And then he has what's happening here? You have a there's a sideway side destiny, he calls it. This is his blang wuage must.
Speaker 1: That's fine, that's not a it's not an art contest, okay.
Speaker 2: And here you have another wave, second wave pside history, and they sort of they create what happens there. Yeah, okay, okay, it's.
Speaker 1: About the future and the past or in influence in the present.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is the future cause future cause past cause mhm, past cause. Oh let me make a little digression here.
Speaker 1: Sure, do.
Speaker 2: You know Stephen Stephen Stephen wolf friend wolf, Yeah, mathematica, Yeah, but you know about mathematica it's the main pro it's you know, it's it's a he's a smart guy. He worked at Mark Burry and he's a yeah, he's good if we worked at Burry go in any case. He has this thing called computational universe. Mutational universe. You know, are we a simulation? Are we living in a simulation? Ask?
Speaker 1: Do you believe in the holographic principle? What is your thoughts?
Speaker 2: Well, this is all well wait a minute, jumping to you know, I get that that's a good question, but just remind me peeped out the back.
Speaker 1: Well it's on my list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, he has this. But you know, he's kind of like that we're living in a city. I mean what he's saying would be consistent with that we're living in a simulation. You were like with someone else's video game.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, time has no meaning. And if it's just you know, the future and the pastor in the president.
Speaker 2: Well it has been eating. Don't say it has no meaning. It has been. You're right, the meeting you think it has, it doesn't have the meeting you think it hasn't. Don't oversimplify, as Einstein said, keep it as simple as possible. But not simpler than is possible. And that's what all you guys do. You mean, you know you're like cartoons, You're that you know, you're like you're like, as you said, Tucker Cross, it would line to be a boot serious you know, tell you.
Speaker 1: My generation what I say, we're full add I just want to know.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yes, yes, I know, I know I know that. But you know what, Okay, but here's an important thing. Why are you bringing that up? Yeah? Most of the American kids are that way, and that's why, that's why, that's why America is is weak. That's a big national security threat. And to some extent it's less. England is going that way. It's like dying now. But guess who isn't that way? The Russian kids are not that way, and especially the Chinese and the Indians, they have something called bricks. So the America, what's happening? So you know I didn't want Okay, let's get it. Let's just keep basically yeah, let's keep it on the physics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, basically being destroyed, being.
Speaker 2: Destroyed within Yeah, because because people, most American kids cannot just too much for them.
Speaker 1: Much to speed here right now. In fact, I think a lot of America. They want to know more about this.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, but also I think you know kids who was watching this especially much. You had a lot of Russian, Chinese, and Indian probably kids from all over the world watching this. Okay, so they're gonna get it.
Speaker 1: They're judging your hand right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, whatever they can.
Speaker 1: Uh so what about the holographic principle though? So yeah yeah, wait.
Speaker 2: Wait wait okay, so wait, so wait I have finished my point. I'm I'm I'm on a trajectory, I'm on a narrative.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's keep it going.
Speaker 2: The wolf from his raw Wolf has made a big wolf from wolfs uh folly because his his algorithm algorithms only run one way in time past the president, right, they only have they only have side history. Okay, that's why they don't work. Yeah, they don't work. They looks not half of it. Let's not half of it now. So the point is, okay, and the other schmucks who are the other schmucks other schmucks? Because both we have well well yeah, wil from We're will from with Weinstein, Eric Weinstein.
Speaker 1: Eric Weinstein, Okay, I want to know your opinion.
Speaker 2: On him, Eric Weinstein. We have, uh we have what's his name? Sam Altman?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, a, I got guess what.
Speaker 2: He's my next door neigh but he's my next my next door get him here is a sunk I don Ai program. Yeah no, boy, oh good, we got to get that on there. Yeah yeah, Sam Altman chat and and uh Eland Musk.
Speaker 1: I think you just docked Stam Altman.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, yeah, well they have to have ducked myself.
Speaker 1: And I want to know your opinion on him as well, like why.
Speaker 2: You know, like what yeah, yeah, yeah, we're gonna talk about good rock and rockets, rockets. He's the guys brilliant in their way. Okay, but who else who's Yeah, that's Lex Freedman.
Speaker 1: Why don't you like likes Freedman?
Speaker 2: I like him. That's I mean truck Man. I don't like him.
Speaker 1: I mean he just science.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a slow yeah yeah, yeah you do. Yeah, you know you're making stupid mistakes.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, I actually agree with you and all these people, to be honest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in terms of what Yeah, and Joe Rogan too, who are somebody?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's Getjoe Rugan on that list for sure. You think seventy videos have video game graphics and then when they're showing.
Speaker 2: Uh okay, oh right, so what so the point is that's what doing.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely getting canceled from Joe Rogan. I burnt that bridge you did?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's okay. Yeah, here we go to the next one. Okay. So the point is all a I, hey, I.
Speaker 1: It's not conscious Yeah, just language learning models, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Not conscious? Why because in order to make them conscious, you have to have the thing coming from the future. You have to have SI history sigh, destiny, and then that's going to generate consciousness in a cent consciousness almost not almost almost almost need both of them.
Speaker 1: Interrupt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean what is what is? Okay, Si, let's go pig history? Is memory? A memory that's called uh that's uh, that is quantum entanglement we pr quantum entanglement. Angle yeah, men signaling signaling angling past the present. It's it's actually what it's like Frank will Will checks Will Sex Nobel Prize and Nobel Prize. I think I have another way, uh time crystal effect. It's a time crystal we are we are that's us we we we we are like time when a memory when when suddenly a memory pops into your consciousness, right, you know you have an idea, you remember something suddenly remember you think you know that that that's that's uh, that's the effect of the of the history quantum waves in your in your brain. But that's set where certain certain memories will pop up at certain times in your stream of consciousness. Okay, but what about the other one, the other one side destiny mm hmm, that is intuition, intuition, creativity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this paper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know Mozart, Mozart, you know Mozart, Yeah, you know. Mozart said when he wrote his music, he said he was just listening to him. It was just popping up in his mind. He was remote viewing his future performances. That's called the loop and time loop. And this guy named Nova cop physics nob Cop Igor igor no cop Moscow. I think he's said he may be Moscow. Book River River of Time, River of Time. Get that book. This let me let me. This is a book, everybody, okay, Igor Nobe cough book River Mum Time. Also some of what I'm talking about. Just get David Gladstone. David Gladstone, Great Race, Great race, goes up me. It's about me and up to David Crush. David Grush, you know he's congressional at Congress. Okay, that's on Amazon Amazon, get the kindles cheeked Amazon kindle. Don't shoot that on there. But okay, all right, okay, all right, so now where where were we? Now? So what will you asking me about?
Speaker 1: Well, so I guess the next thing is in terms of time in general, do you think it's deterministic or do you think do you think that's morisonic string theory? We have different timelines. Now, I think you've done a good Uh you've presented the science here and and the people who.
Speaker 2: Are Okay, okay, now wait, now here's the thing.
Speaker 1: There are two views exactly.
Speaker 2: Two views. One is one is many worlds. Okay, so now but you have to look at Max tegwalk Max, take mark at m I T just looking up and he has uh uh he has this this, this, this level one, one, two, three and four. Okay, Uh, there are different meanings out there's this is levels one and two is all classical classical uh matter, and level three is mental by the mental worlds. Okay, side these sideways. Okay, so it depends what you're talking about. Okay. The different the different levels. See, people are too sloppy about this self. What do you mean by you know, the universe itself? Okay, now I have do a little cosmology. What you uh, Here is the let's say the initial singularity, official white hole. That's called a white hole. Oh okay, And this is gonna be this is this is this is the time. And now you have I'm gonna use different this I think. I no, that's something I want to Yeah. This is called the past. This is the past boundary. Condition let's up before the past boundary. I'm not going to go into the full details boundary. And here we had and here we have. This is the future boundary. And this is just pretend pretend you're an immortal god. You're an immortal god. This is this is you, This is Ashton. Nice. Okay, this is let me let me just you suppose you suppose you're suppose suppose you're an immortal you know what, you're like a Greek god. Well no, no, no, you're actually here, You're you're you're living. This is this is your this is this is Ashton. Ashton's worldline. Got it? Worldline? You know from the you've lived, you know from from the bad, Like this is pretty close with the big bang, gus a right down there, big bang. Okay, and yeah, and this is and this is like the end time, the end time. Sure, Actually this is called conformal time. So it's it's actually infinite clock time. And then there's a whole lot this has to depend. This is what I called hang on. This is what I'm actually called actually called h It's like it's similar to a penro what's called the Penrose diagram. Man, So this is actually conformal what's called conformal time. It's it's not the regular time for the clock. It's actually this is actually this is this is a finite it's it's actually infinite clock times what's called conformal infinity. Yet they're mathematics.
Speaker 1: This is year with the mathematics.
Speaker 2: But here, but here's the point. Here's the point. Here's the point. Suppose you're here, supposed this is now twenty twenty four, okay, twenty twenty four, you're getting you're getting well. Your mind by the way, the sidewaves just saying sidewaves, mind waves, mind waves. See that's the big thing. Well, you are when you are your soul, you're you're just a nurse. You're you're you're you're a pair of sidewaves. You're you have advanced and you have your destiny and history. Okay, and so information you're getting let's say I want to do it, I want to do this is your brain, your mind, your brains, so to speak. And this is you're getting information side history. Okay, but you're also getting information, you're also getting information from the future. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with you there for sure.
Speaker 2: Side destiny, that's your destiny, your karma, karma if you want. Yeah, so that's the way it works. Okay.
Speaker 1: What does this mean thought to it being deterministic or not? Though, Like, are there more than one timeline or do you think there's just one timeline?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, right down here, there's only one here, there's only one timeline. Right, one timeline. There's only one timeline. Let's what I haven't talked about the other possibilities. Yeah, it's not that simple. You're jumping you know, you're making jumping ahead too quick and you know, and you're losing information. This is the situation. Okay, But then within a single this isn't your timeline, right, it's a timeline. It's your timeline. But really we only exist in my little little piece like that. Yeah, born right, okay, and it's observed it dependent. Now the point this is called the causal diamond. It's called the causal causal diamond. This is the observable universe. Observable, yeah, universe. This is assumed to be vacuum. And he's a light signals. See, he's also he's also traveled the speed of light. Light signals too, well, they're light signals. I'm almost simplifying a little bit. I'm assuming that the sideways also can travel light like light signals, maybe even electromic. Okay, it's too much fish. I can't really explain it properly.
Speaker 1: We don't need you to on here. I just want to.
Speaker 2: Look Okay, hang on, I'm just let's just change the color. Let's just change the color. He was h Okay, is Ashton? Ashton and I got super overlapping Jack. But we each have our own will. But the the the causal diamond diamond is observer dependent.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So we have slight, but the beautify is so big that everybody can be the same one. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Observe it dependent, So we're creating our own universes that are then over we're in it.
Speaker 2: Well, well it's well, we're not creating it. Well yeah, I wouldn't say we're creating. We're receiving it, so to speak. You know, we're being influenced. These are all like influences, external influences on us. Okay, Okay, now now this is all matter, This is all I classic, this is you know, this is matter. This is class this is the classical matter matter. But the sideways are like mind mental waves or mental signals. Okay, but now you can have say we have a bunch, you know right now, say we're in this causal diamond. Now there might be another causal diamond out here, right, this could be other dimensions. So that now this one they talk about other dimensions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 2: What does it mean? But there could be this could be an alien and this is us. Okay. Normally, normally they can and you know we're apart where there's no we're separated. However, with warp Sarafani, it's field be a little warp drive, warp wormhole. Oh, let's call it tick tack tack. Okay, so we can get from both that. So you know, this is what when David Grush and others, what does he know like the extra extra dimensionals? Yeah mean this See maybe he doesn't. I don't know think. I don't think he knows what he means. He's too Yeah, he's not. He doesn't know about physics, you know, somebody doesn't. He may have this in mind. I don't know. This is a possibility.
Speaker 1: So with this type of thing, do you think it's possible to have zero point energy? Do you believe in zero points?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, no's that's bullship. That's that's I mean, you're not asking a question that makes any sense. Your question? Okay, how do you say that? How moof Gang moof Gang Pali one of the father's farm. Okay, not not even wrong? Long You don't speak you don't speak the language capech. I mean you don't you know what your sentence, Your sentence is ill posed, Okay, for for for us scientists, for serious for serious people.
Speaker 1: A different way, I've looked at this paper between you and kind shoulders, where you talk about exotic vacuum objects and their.
Speaker 2: Ability to wait, wait, who shoulders?
Speaker 1: You and kind of shoulders from the exotic vacuum. No yeah, yeah, no, No.
Speaker 2: First of all, forget that paper. I actually didn't write it. He wrote it, and that was back. Yeah, the whole story Ken's shoulders. He was the experiment of that. He actually had some interesting things, but he didn't know any physics. I didn't actually write the paper. I never actually approved it, and I sort of letter he's the nice guys. I didn't say I'm not Vaca, I'm out of academia. Anyway. I didn't give a shit. But you know, if that's your source of information.
Speaker 1: I just did a little bit of research. I'm just curious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay, but it's a I haven't looked at that thing for like thirty years, twenty five years. Whatever he wrote. He's an interesting that's a whole story. He spent the whole hour about Ken shoulders. He was he was a spoof. He's cute. Do you ever see that he's one of these guys who made all these instruments from the CIA and you know all these secret you know, little tens that do this that you know, you mean, James Bond was a Q and yeah, yeah he was for the Americans. He was the American qu. Yeah, he do how put up and all these guys. He's an interesting guy, creative man. And he had his own he had his own auto gyr, had his own little private one man helicopter. They had all these turkeys and big turkey farm. And he's a real character etcentric, interesting that guy. But yeah, okay, figure and ask a question. Trying to ask me another question, I'll see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So my next one is going to be, do you think we can achieve superluminal speeds? Going back to what you were showing before with the David Grush stuff, in terms of how these tic TACs may operate? Do you think those are yes?
Speaker 2: And the answer is yes, The answer is yes, And there you have to go on vimeo Vimeo. Well maybe I can do it from here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he probably can.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Wait a second, Wait a second, Wait a second, wait a second, Let me go to let me go to.
Speaker 1: Uh so we're going to see your wole search history here.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's all right, So honey.
Speaker 1: He's got nothing to hide you.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, honey, that's what it comes up. Uh yeah, where's uh you have a lot of this thing?
Speaker 1: Are you looking to the one that I clipped the other day? With the head.
Speaker 2: You're no that that that yeah, no, that that's a good one. But that's the one that was good looking good, the one okay going.
Speaker 1: Hopefully, well, I'm not sure we're gonna be able to hear it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the one. Okay, So it says, okay, now, since you don't have a lot of patience, let me get to the part. Where is the part? Let me do I see? Am I able to just have a.
Speaker 1: Lot of questions for you. I want to make sure we get through as.
Speaker 4: He got tenser to the yeah, wait, wait, wait, let me answer, wait, let me contend, let me let me start metric system. And what it shows is that the ice story it's basically reciprocal of what you might call in string theory, the string tension, which is basically the reciprocal of the force in Newton's So string tension is like the space time stiffness of the fabric of I didn't really want to do that for the bending by energy. So these are just different ways of looking at this concept, which is helpful for physicists to conceive new ideas. This is the most important idea in all of Einstein's relativity theory. Both the special theory of nineteen oh five, which didn't have any gravity in it, and did nineteen fifteen theory of general relativity that incorporated the gravitational field using the equivalence principle of weightless warp drive and the action reaction principle. And so this is the light the basic light cone structure. It's an invariant all observers, no matter how they're moving, whether they're accelerating not accelerating. We'll see the invariant local light cone. This is a bedrock upon which the well. This is the cornerstone of the temple of Einstein's relativity theory. We have a picture from the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy showing a four dimensional space time in which there is no gravity. It's totally flat in the four dimensional sense. And you think of the light cones like little arrows, little spins analogous to magnetic moments in a ferromagnet, or analogous to electric dipoles and Stuart hammer offs microtubules that might be the seed of our consciousness. And you see they're all lined up parallel. There's no relative tilt of neighboring light cones to each other. That means is zero curvature. This picture of curvature of space time as the tilting the relative tilting of light cones is due to Roger Penrose, who recently got a Nobel Prize along with Stephen Hawking for their work on black holes. So here we see again a key construct in the classic theory of relativity. I say classical because it omits quantum epr entanglement effects that changes the ball game. But we won't get into that now. That's a more advanced topic that in particular Roderick Sutherland down in Australia and his papers has shown how to extend this notion. But this is the notion of a retarded causation, which is also the basis of Bell's locality inequality, which is actually violated in quantum mechanics. So here what this only works in vacuum, and Alice is past like cone must intersect Bob's future like cone in order for Alice to see what Bob is doing using what are called transverse polarized far field electromagnetic signals. Einstein called them light rays, but it's more general than that. Now, this is what fast than light travel is not. This is what people tend to think it is where where the UFO is actually traveling outside the light cone. When it's outside the light cone, it's like at tachi on it's fast in light. But that's not what warp driver is. Warp drive is very different warp drivers motion without motion. It's the actual controlled tilting of light cones, of neighboring light cones, the relative tilting that is controlling the curvature field directly with small amounts of energy. That's the key, small amounts of energy. This again is a slide from the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy on relativity, and it shows the formation of a black hole with the event horizon. I will not go into detail on that at this particular time, but just check out the Sanford Encyclopedia Philosophy.
Speaker 2: On light Cones. Here we have the extreme case of the correct way to think about fast and light warp drive, which may contradict. Actually, I'm not sure all the published papers by Alcubery and everyone else in Ontario, all of them, they may not understand this, but we'll see. Time will tell. And here what's happening. Alice is in fast and light warp drive relative to Bob and so what we see is that Alice's light cone is now tilted at ninety degrees to Bob's light cone. This is the extreme case. So light cones are perpendicular to each other, and therefore Alice is able to see what's in front of her future from retard as signals from the future light cone of Bob. This is unusual to see normally, Normally, Alice's past light cone must intersect Bob's future light cone. That's when there's no gravity, when there's no curvature at all, that's the way it is. But when you have warp drive in an extreme case, when it goes globally faster than light, even though locally it's not fast than light inside the light cone. But so when Alan now alice is red future light cone intersects Bob's red future light cone. And that's the situation. So you see, there is no event horizon the way some of the papers say there is. In other words, Alice is not blind at all. She can see what she can see Bob in front of her. So there we are. So Alice controls the orientation of her UFO's local light cone relative to the cosmological hubble flow with small amounts of energy using the effect I first revealed at the darker NASA one hundred Years Starship or end of October twenty eleven meeting. So here I have a picture of what I was talking about before, hopefully a little bit clearer. And you can see that Alice departs the Earth and say goes to Mars very quickly. And one can see in the middle of the flight there that Alice at position A sees C position C ahead of her, because the retarded light ray from C reaches Alice at A. That is because again Alice's future light cone intersex Bob's at see his future like cones. So when the two future light cones intersect, then there is no more event horizon in the sense that Alqubery and others have said there is. I think they're just mistaken. They just made a mistake about that. I could be wrong. We'll find out. Time will tell. And here we have what I've been getting to. Here we have time travel back from the future, and we don't have to worry about Stephen Hawkings chronology protection conjecture, because this is not really a closed timelike curve. It's a close time like curve. Is like a short circuit. But this here, you see, it's an open circuit. We haven't short it out, so there's no catastrophe at all. And I think this is not just a theory. This is an explanation of observations. See all the weird observations of the flying sources from time immemorial for thousands of years can easily be understood on the basis of this picture. This is I think a real conceptual breakthrough, which none of my colleagues, well maybe a few of them. Now maybe jose Rodell understands that. Maybe a few, but none of none of the big the top guns, I think understand what I'm suggesting here. Maybe I'm wrong. Well we shall see.
Speaker 1: Okay, there we go, so real quick, I have to use the restroom. But can you explain to the audience while I go what time dilation is and what your thoughts are on that?
Speaker 2: And I'll be O, no, yeah, yeah, no, I'm not going to explain. You don't want it's a seliment. This is like physics element, this is high school physics.
Speaker 1: Well, the reason why I asked is because I want to know if there's an impact of time dilation on the video that you just saw. If that can help explain whether there's no paradox or if you think that we don't need that because time might be deterministic in the sense that if we went back.
Speaker 2: And no, no, you know what your question makes absolutely no, it's like a listening to a schizophratic talk work. It makes no sense to me. I don't it makes us The whole point about warp drive. If you understood altar, there's no time dilation, but you can make it. So there's time dilation. You can make the time. But in the in the what's called geodesic warp drive, the internal clock of the crew inside the ship remains synchronized with the clocks outside the ship.
Speaker 1: Okay, so uh, without a paradox, then I guess is the question why is there a paradox? Well, if the time, if the clocks stay in sync, we don't have a time dilation effect. As I approached the speed of light, then isn't there going to be a situation?
Speaker 2: Right? Because you don't understand because you don't understand ship. You understood nothing what I said. Because you're thinking like Elon Musk. You think is that there's a ship that's going through space. It's not the ship is not moving through space. It's not special relativity. It's generative. And the problem is that most of you humans just not You're just too stupid to get it. I think I'm sorry. You know I'm half alien? Yeah, yeah, yeah, my life. What I mean by like, by the way, uh C, I a John Ramirez and Gary Dolan's got tyler all of us working. Most of us are hybrids. You know. Gary Dolan said he's discovered that there's an extra brain structure in all the experiences, all the contacts. You know about that, right, you know about that?
Speaker 1: Uh no, tell us about that? While go back through my beer back?
Speaker 2: All right, well you should get Gary up. What but okay, we'll take the fee to take a break. O.
Speaker 1: Kah mhm h what's that? What's that?
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: Oh? Okay? Are we? Uh? What have we got going on here? Chat? Did we we took we took a copy break?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Just a minute. Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: I can hear you.
Speaker 2: Oh you can hear me?
Speaker 1: Really, you yourself, We're gonna let me listen.
Speaker 2: It's the blue tooth. The blue the blue tooth reaches over to the toilet. Listen, then I'm walking back. Make sure my pants, make sure I look decent here just a minute, see if the chat could hear you? That's all right? Here? Did you hear that?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure. I can't tell it from the chat. That sounds like maybe they didn't in said anything.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, wait, we just got to put this on probably.
Speaker 1: A little intermission there.
Speaker 2: That was good, little a little and know we had and we had some emissions too. How about mission all right? So where where were we at now?
Speaker 1: How about stop sharing for just a second. We can just have a conversation and then if we need to go back to the whiteboard.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, so how do I do that?
Speaker 1: Should be at the top to shop?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, stop sharing all right?
Speaker 1: Okay, because I want to get some I want to get your opinion on a few more people. So I'm gonna throw some names out there. Oh wait, we've got double jacks are fighting and let me remove this person. Yeah, I think you gave away the give it the zoom to a few too many people. Okay, So what are your thoughts on Thomas Bearden and scaler physics in general? Do you think that that's a way to achieve gravity manipulation with zero.
Speaker 2: Electronic It's total crap. My blood pressure because he's an idiot. He doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. He was a spook, he's a crack pod. Okay, nothing to it.
Speaker 1: Okay. How about Thomas Toutson Brown? What do you think about him? Do you ever get to meet him?
Speaker 2: No? More bullshit, more bullshit?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: What about?
Speaker 1: What about Salvator Paiez who has a super force theory. It seems very similar to yours.
Speaker 2: Crap, another crack pond incompetent.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh? And what about uh? Actually that's all I have for names. How about the idea of super conductivity? Do you think LK ninety nine you follow that at all this last summer? Or I think there was an American Physical Society thing? What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 2: Why? Shy, I don't have anything.
Speaker 1: Do you think that people have tried to debunk in and say it's not really super conductive?
Speaker 2: Why you ask me such a stupid question? A stupid question asked me. I'm not working. I don't know if i'd love it to be true.
Speaker 1: And that's my next question, because so I guess the better question, smarter question is I've seen you say that you think that meta materials can achieve super conductivity through potentially precise crystal lattice structures. What why is that important for anti gravity or whatever you want to call it anti gravity?
Speaker 2: That's a better question. That's a better question. It's room temperature. Yep, Okay, now I have to go back.
Speaker 1: Oh we gotta go back to the white more. Do you want to get it back up?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And while you do that, do you think that AI can help us find those types of meta materials?
Speaker 2: Of course? Yes, absolutely.
Speaker 1: Do you think we'll see gravity control and next twenty years? Twenty five years? Do you think we already have it?
Speaker 2: Now you're asking kind of a dumb question. We're seeing it all the time after bufos?
Speaker 1: Okay, but those are asking, right, Some of them we don't know, some of.
Speaker 2: Them are yeah, not all of them. Let's see what happened then you've seen yeah, Okay, are we seeing my stuff?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, we're seeing.
Speaker 2: Okay, So all right, so oh wait, all right, so all right, so what are you asking now? Ask the question again? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So I think we were talking about super conductivity and why it's important room temperature superconnectivity. Why is important for gravity manipulation?
Speaker 2: Okay, first of all, superconductors.
Speaker 1: For the chat, those are semic conductors with zero electrical resistance. They can produce the Measoner effects.
Speaker 2: And if they yeah yeah, if they don't even know what a super inductor is, they shouldn't even be watching.
Speaker 1: The case.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but okay, that they are thermal thermodynamic dam equilibrium librium what are called closed systems. In other words, this is the environment, this is the super inductor. This is yeah, the therma insulating war in other words, you cool it down. It's has been you know, temperatures, temperature.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in order to get the cooper pairs to form.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, very low temperature, right music they yeah, mirror like a mirror, mirror, a mirror, yeah yeah yeah, A pump yeah, photons, pump photons come here. You haven't adams h like two level atoms. The pump photons come in and they excite the atoms into excited states and then and then it's right, then the you know, there's a decay aka the excited state and outcomes coherent coherent matter laser photons your laser beam, right, mhm. In an open system, not an equilibrium, non equilibrium kah. Now after supereductor, superconductor has a giant yeah, giant wave function wave function. We'll hear it inside. You know, the Cooper pairs. Cooper pairs are all what's called the boss. So like, what's a Bose Einstein condensate because laser sam here, but there's like a giant wave function there, kh oh in Alayser is exactly equal? Will be well, it's neutral, so be a super a laser is a non equilibrium equilibrium the uh superfluid like helium superfluid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the laser the photons onto.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, wave like john equilibrium okay, yeah, general meta material yeah, the you know you have the the meta artificial atoms artificial official meta atoms mm hm, metsa atoms.
Speaker 1: There structure here.
Speaker 2: Then yeah, let's think of about something quantum dots. Look at look at quantum dots. It's a good example for example quant dots. Okay, mhm, but they have you have you have pump hm, some photons coming in chelaser and what happens is, okay, here's a photon photon and here is a meta atom and it's actually a bunch of and there are a bunch of meta and the meta atoms are interacting with each other. Okay, a meta atoms, any any many particles, systems, any many particle system forms, emergent emergent what are called quasi particles, the particles and also collective mode, collective modes. Well, so you look at the entire look up normal loads, normal loads of oscillation, loads of oscillation. Okay, so now it's like a laser open system. Alright, look a lasers. Now what happens? So say, here's a this is the fuselage minim meta material. Yeah, and you have an energy store, some kind of pump, photons and right here the pump, the photon, the photon here it interacts with these, It interacts with these better adds that it forms. Let me use a different notes color. Hang on, h So these little wiggles, those are let's call them the quasi particles, the quasi particles. Okay, uh, Now like photons, they mixed their hybrids, hybrid some photons photons with with the better adams. Yeah, what were we configue up there? Like the things like pulatons like fullara times pollitons, like they're like photons photons plus electric dipoles, electric dipoles. The meta atom, the meta atom is electric dipoles. By the way, we are a microtubules. You know our bodies micro tubules. We are meta material. We are meta material. That's a material. In fact, all living matter h is meta material. Then we're artificial artificial not official right where where? Or yeah, yeah we're yeah, we're we are organic organic, organic molecular right and you can think of it thinking the Michael tubules are our our like roll roll meta surfaces. If you go to hammer up, you go to Steward hammer off. H.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we might have to just for brevity, we might have to skip the whiteboard here because I think that you could just we can just say some of this here in general.
Speaker 2: No, no, really no I can't. I don't want to skip organizes. My mind is my mind. I think visually. I don't think of audio. And you know people have weak minds. They you know, this is not for everybody. This is only the best and the brightest, the best, the brightest with strong minds. But like the Marines, you know what I mean, we don't want to know. No more weak pukes, No more weak pukes. No, no, no, snowflakes, flakes. This is not a space, not a safe space.
Speaker 1: Definitely not This is definitely not a space. This we'll see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on.
Speaker 1: Okay, So back to super connectivity though, we are trying to get what the nature of it related gravity is. So let's let's focus.
Speaker 2: On that dead there. But you can't get there too fast or you don't have ship you get there too fast. You're like, Hi, you got towns in brown.
Speaker 3: With Savage. That would be a great conversation. I feel like you, guys, No, it wouldn't. I wouldn't waste my time because you know what, E's actually a very nice man. I see it was a nice Italian man, nice guy. And I don't want to destroy him personally because I just destroy him, you think, so, I think absolutely no, absolutely no.
Speaker 2: I'm a fucking PhD in direco physics strained by Hanspeder and he's just some kind of low level degree.
Speaker 1: I think he's got all though.
Speaker 2: Actually, if I'm where, I have to look it up and see.
Speaker 1: What you're going.
Speaker 2: You keep going though, Yeah no, yeah, but one of his back I'm curious now what is his what is his educational background?
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're going to do the site. So yeah, so he has his PhD and Mechanical and Aerospace engineering in nineteen ninety nine another subject of bubble generation or reduced gravity conditions for both co flow and crosslow configurations. Uh it was from case Western Reserve.
Speaker 2: Okay, but not a venue. But you know what, none of what he learned is relevant to the pusiness not He's not a theoretical that gravity he was doing was observational stuff on Newtony and gravity had nothing to do with general relativity. He doesn't understand it.
Speaker 1: His equations are pretty similar to yours, I thought, but go ahead.
Speaker 2: No they're not because you're an asshole muck who doesn't know what the fucking saying. There's no idea but like mine. Oh okay, there's no comparison. You don't know anything. Yeah, you're totally ignorant. The academia works a different special what physics is different specializations. He's an engineer. He did not take the kinds of course as I took. And he doesn't know what I know, and I don't know what he knows. By the way, this is science is big, it's very special he's specialized. I'm sure he knows, you know, his narrow field of mechanical engineering in a certain things he knows which I would not pretend to know. Well, so he doesn't know what I know. He's not qualified. Okay, Wait, it's like he is. Like with doctors. There's a guy saying who fixes broken bones, and he's and there's a brain surgery a guy who fixes your broken bone. You don't want him to operate on your brain. They're two separate things. They're bunt doctors, okay, and in their respective fields, and they respect same thing here, he's not qualified in this field. What he says has no weight. In fact, that's wrong period.
Speaker 1: Respectfully.
Speaker 2: There was and it was a scandal that the Navy is incompetent to people around him in the fucking Navy. They should be fired.
Speaker 1: Do you think so? Don't you like? My opinion is that he's actually like seen some UFOs personally. Otherwise how would he come up?
Speaker 2: Oh, well, that's stupid. I'm not talking about I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the patents. They wasted money on patents than any good things. This right away. Everybody knows it. Look bullshit, I'm not the only one. It's the consensus of a competent people.
Speaker 1: I guess we'll see.
Speaker 2: He's a nice man. I don't want to be, you know, nice man personally. Nothing handsome personally.
Speaker 1: So you think those patents though, are what do they call limited hangout? Is that what they call it? Where it's like you think it's.
Speaker 2: No, that's just that that that the people are stupid people in the patent of it's a stupid the people the Navy is stupid by it's just stupid, and it's just the Triumph is stupid. Well, an idiotocracy living in a very stupid society right now. And it's because because everything's been dumbed down with a bad education for threeople for generations, and and that's why the United States is going down. We're going under. I'm going under because because compared to other countries, we have a lot of stupid people running things. And then we get into that. So let's get back.
Speaker 1: Let's go back to the super conductivity here, so a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the meta material, let me let let's go back a lot of people. That's okay. So so here's the UFO. This is a meta material, meta material.
Speaker 1: You think that's bismuth magnesium zinc potentially as a meta material, and they talk.
Speaker 2: About I don't know if I don't, I don't know that. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: Don't ask me. It's stupid. Okay, we don't know what. You know what, there's a whole other thing we have to get retrieved material from the UFO. Well, that's a whole other story about it. I don't I'm not. I'm not ask Gary Nolan or ask Larry Limp. I'm not, you know, doing the research on the business. I have my doubts about it. But yeah, I don't know. I don't have to know that. That's not the way, that's not the level I operate on. That's not what physics is. What theoretical does like me do. Okay, Now, now the point is the point is I'm most say saying, okay, So the point is there's some energy sauce in here. There's an energy source, like an energy source, you know, it's a pump, pump. Okay, it's an energy sauce, and that energy source is activating. Yeah, so it's forming a what's called the room temperature temperature for sure, Let's call it like a yeah, uh, let's call it let's call it a h macro quantum coherent for heerent uh. They call it it's technical then order parameter, order parameter. You can think of it's a giant. It's like a giant wave function, like a giant.
Speaker 1: Like a matter wave, coherent matter wave maybe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, of of these of these quasi particles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Lucky Martin is actually patent for a coherent matter wave. Being pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know that. Don't don't bring in extremely quasi particles. It may maybe simply related, it may not be. I have to see it, all right. So now once you have that, once you have let's say this is ci this giant wave function, just like a superconductor, but it's a room temperature. I can say it's the squarit of n E to the I data. This is what's called this is a complex function, complex number. This what's called the polar polar representation sentation. They can't of a complex of a complex number like it. Here's a complex plane and this is this is the n and this is like data. This is the this is what called the real part of z of coal on the side. This is a real sign. There's the imaginary sign, and that's what this is. Now, this is a giant thing. This n is very big. It could be like like ten to the twenty three something like that number. This is like the number of This is the number of meta material closet particles in the same single particle quantum state like Mozaritstein Chandos say, Okay, now you look at that material that does that material has a resonance, has a residence. Okay, now we get into the nitty gritty here. That residence is. There's something called i'll call it a bar. This is called the electrical firmativity. Mm hmm. It's like like dielectric so roughly speeding light. It's similar to dielectric constant, but it's a pure number. It's what's called the relative constant. Okay, e r the e of e zero. This is the vacuum vacuum where square c squared is one of the e zero U zero is three times tens of the eight meters or second in vacuum, in what's called in vacuum. In vacuum, okay, but the speed of light, the speed of light and in matter is different in matter, and it's called c prime squad is u c squared times epsilon Are you are? Is that? Okay? It's different. And if you want this, uh the square root of epsilon R view, I'm only doing a E R here and square to that. That's called the that's sort of the index of refraction, index of refraction. This is all standard physics. Okay, go back. So now, so e R E R is one minus omega p squared over omega zero squad minus omega squid plus i gamma omega. This is a residence formula. This is called This is called omega P. It is called the plasma frequency plasma frequency, and omega zero is the resonance frequency MH this frequency of the of like the meta Adams from the meta Adams, thet'll say roughly, I'm I'm always a point of it. And omega is the pump external pump frequency. This looks at this, if you plot this, this looks like it's like a residence. This is frequency, and this is her and here this omegas. That's the residence. And this is gamma. The width the within the wid okay, the width of the residents spectroscopy, you know. Okay, so that's the actual math, k H. Now what you do that's good. Look at e R at the residence, at the resident frequency. And if you do that, that's sequel to one minus omega the squared the omega zero the first time. You just have I I gamma omega zero. Okay, and I can write that is I could write that, well, I I squared is equal to minus one. Imagine, imagine the unit and because plus I, it's this is it's a complex number. Okay. But but here's the trick. Gamma gamma is with with the residents half within that's gamma gamma. It turns out is one over tow roughly uh h square root uh uh and yeah, squiritive that's caama. Now this comes from this is derived from Heisenberg's Heisenberg Isenberg's certainty principle principle. But for what's called number of number and delta data. This phase, this is the phase of the coherent way. Now where where we're side is the squirtiven into the eye data. That's his status. Quinn got a piece of apple stuck in my thumb. Newton's revenge. I started eating Newton's apple. Okay, now let's go. So now we are at residence. See if the one plus i or megapiece squared the resident frequency times now, but that gamma, that gamma turns out to be cow squirreed event. See that squared event because it was in the denominator. This is algebra now squared event. So so we are it's proportional to the squairre it event. But the square event is gonna get very big and in the condest it could be it could be you know, like ten to the third something, It could be very big. So so basically, so what is he are e r so the the the the with gamma it's like one over the squirre man, but the height is scaling as in that's the trick M. That is, let us all fati as this comment. Boys, the Russians noticed the Russians, you know, Poot sent his guys over the interview me when Obama was present. They came over twice, so the Russians know all the ship. In fact, after they invited me to Moscow, asked you why I didn't go. So you your earlier question of the Russians ahead, They probably are because they have smarter people than we do. All right, so let's go on.
Speaker 1: So is the trick here that the super conductivity due to the ample of this nature of the raider and increasing here is that this is the secret sauce, especially essentially.
Speaker 2: For this is it. This is it, This is it. But most people be too stupid to even understand anything I'm saying. So that's why I'm talking to a bunch of apes at the monolith. All right, this is the way it works, understood, all right, So now Einstein's field equation in a simple time, I'm over simplifying Einstein's field equation nineteen fifteen. There's a pie g of a seat of the poor team. You knew, But that's the vacuum. They made a mistake. But all the all the kings men in the sand. It shouldn't be the vacuum should be what's inside the material there? Why should this is? This is inside the material? So why you use the speed of light and vacuum wh there's no material? You see, The whole thing is stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the speed of light's not constant, as I were saying, due to the pervctivity of the element the element itself.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, so, and you know it's it's a little more complicated. I'm over simplifying a lot.
Speaker 1: I appreciate.
Speaker 2: There are all kinds of there are all kinds of problems about what's covariance and variance and ten get you know.
Speaker 1: We can yeah, yeah, just you know, simplified.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now look this number eight pi g a receipt of the four This vacuum that's equal to two times ten to the minus forty three Newton's Newton's to the minus one reciprocal Newtons new there's a unit of force in ks where this is the gravity. This is gravity, and that's measured in one over meters square. Mm hmm, that's curvature. Meet a square one over areas. Okay, but now we stick in now but the s but okay, let's go here. One oversea to the fourth goes as epsilon are me are square goes to the square. I've forgotten. I'm forgetting about the v R because that's yeah, I'm trying to make it as simple as possible. The vu R is the magnetic that said, with the magnetic permeability, I'm only talking about that the electric dielectrical part. You know, just keep it as you know, just as simple as possible without it being simpler than is possible. So now, so what we have is that GMI you knew is two times ten to the minus forty three times. This thing is uh is n and then what I have, Uh, let's say I had an omega. Uh, I'll make it to the fourth omega zero squared, and then I have a towel a town squared times team you knew, team you knew. Okay, this is what's called. This is a stress energy tense. This is like from the pump, the electromagnetic pump. HM. You could say, okay, this is the residence now and uh, this end and could be like and could be like saying what tends to the what do we want? Let's let's say that and says like tens of the something number anything ten to the forty why can't be? Why not? Why not? And then yeah, this could be big too. Now normally w p of a w normally this is uh less than one what's called fifield. But what's called the near field, which is all we're interesting in the near field, this could be pretty big also, but we you know, so, so the point is this, this is this so this this strength and so this is this is the this is the secret. So we're able So what this means is we can make a desire. We we've desired gmu new Field, you know, in order to say we want to cancel the irth's gravity. So both have a UFO. It's hovering. It's hovering right. Here's he's standing under it. This is Travis Taylor Tailor, this is skin Walker Ranch and I forgot to show that you could also make You can make it anti gravity because it's a fad that I in there because of the eye that's in there, Because because because because SI goes as the square of them and each of the eye theata. By playing with this parameter, I can change the effective sign of the gravity from attractive to repulsive. Okay, it's it's like getting negative mass without negative mass. See, there's all kinds of stuff. This thing is so beautiful. These everybody that does so why do I get pissed up? I don't want to hear about idiots, Paiez. You know, thousand they're monkeys. You understand they're monkeys playing a typewriter. Then, but they're the ape set the monolith in space Odyssey. You know, can I think around? They don't know, they don't know what to look for. This is the real theoretical physics of Albert Einstein has taught to me by people like Hans Beta, Richard Bindman. You're the top guys, not the mechanical engineers, you know, fixing the toilets at Case Western Reserve University. Youn say what I'm saying here? This a simple Now it turns out, it turns out that any top theoretical physicists students at cal Tech at MIT at least about years ago, I know how it is now at Harvard, you know, before they before the woken assholes took everything over, they could have been you know, if I they could be having a PhD oral exam and I could be the examining professor, and I tell them give certain hints, and I say, telling me how to solve the problem, and they should be able to solve this problem because it's very elementary. It's not hard. It's easy. It's an easy problem, not a hard problem. Is that because people are so stupid and don't know basic physics that they think it's a hard problem. So anybody tells you that they don't, that we don't understand the technology, it's a million thousands in the future. That guy is an idiot. Or he's lying deliberately lying. Okay, so that guy, Okay, so that's it. They are faked. They are false prophets. They don't know what the fuck they're talking about, what they do. They're misleading you deliberately, but generally they're just stupid smucks. They don't know, you know, they don't know their ship from Shain all about this. See so there it is, so now yeah, so there, okay, okay, so that's let's just say so the idea is you have a desired gem you knew, and it's equal to two times ten to the minus forty three times this, this end times this other ship and team you knew, so you keep this fixed. This is something you desire to cancel your its gravity. I can I can show you how to calculate it, but that's already doing too much. We use what's called the divergence there divergence theorem. In a special case, use the Burgess theorem, and you can calculate the G field the G field, and you make it anti gravity. You can cancel out the Earth's field. You cancel out the Earth's field by by choosing and and FDA. There's there's actually a fada you know hidden in there you could by by making end big enough and choosing theta just right, you can reverse the sign so it becomes anti gravity. Okay, for small this is the energy input for small as this as this coefficient gets big, this is fixed. This gets small. Understand that's what the idea is. You want to make this coupling big enough and this small enough so you could do it simply. And the point is, we know we see these things flying around. They have this technology to do it.
Speaker 1: It done.
Speaker 2: This exists. This is operation Okay, this is but this is how it works. This is how it works. Now. The problem is back to Travis Taylor and the guys at skin Walk. They got sick because when it's anti gravity, when it's hommering in other words, when there's the okay, so there is the Earth's gravity. This is the earth gravity, right, and then there's the ship makes anti gravity. There's the UFO and the anti gravity minus G. To cancel it. We want to cancel it. Right, So now you're with me. Do you see what I just did, ranking the G and ranking the G to cancel the blue G cancels the red G. But this makes this makes a blue shift that's a blue shift. Ye, a blue shift. What's sudden noise? That's ionizing radiation? Ionizing radiation. You got radiation sickness. It's like it's like being in a nuclear explosion underneath these things.
Speaker 1: It's gonna make is that? Is that yours?
Speaker 2: It's not me?
Speaker 1: So we only have a few more minutes, so I appreciate you going through this. Do you want to take a quick look at some videos that I've got that may show this effect. I want to get your opinion if that's okay?
Speaker 2: All right, okay, okay, And then.
Speaker 1: I got to drop because I do have another engagement. But I've appreciated this time. This has been awesome. I'm gonna ahead and share my my screen here real quick, and let's take a look at these videos here.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait a minute, dude, let me see what?
Speaker 1: Can you see it?
Speaker 2: Wait a minute? Let me go down my other laptop. Heng on, Well go ahead, I'm well make it bigger. I don't make it bigger?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you can see it? Can you make it bigger?
Speaker 2: Let me see?
Speaker 1: Oh I just crash it.
Speaker 2: Okay, there we go.
Speaker 1: How's that? Can you see it? I lost you? Now you're muted. I can't hear you. So now you muted yourself, I think we can't hear Jack. It's like the chat says as well says your timer is bleeping. I can't hear you. I'm gonna play the video even though I can't hear you though. Yeah, I'm just gonna play it, okay. So I just wanted to show you this. Even if you can't hear me, or you can probably hear me, I just can't hear you. So the reason why I will show you this is the videos that I've been talking about. I'm not gonna go into all of them, but to what you just said with the anti gravitational aspects, this is why I want to talk to you because when we're looking at these orbs come in, I think that we're looking at that type of anti gravitational effect. I actually think there's two anti gravitational effects happening here. The one is that they're displaced from space time and then you see them do this pattern where it seems like this pattern has some purpose, which I would wonder if this is ER equals EPR at maybe at Einstein Rosenbridge. I can't hear you at all. By the way, Jack, doctor, Sir Friday, I can't hear you, but no I didn't. I didn't mute him. And and then what we see here in an essence here in a second is potential amplification of the energy here, which makes me wonder about the equations that you just posted where the plane disappears. Yeah, I see if you can fix the sound on your side. While you're doing that, I'm gonna play the other video as well. Yeah, Chat says, we can't hear you. I can't hear you either. Unfortunately, don't have you muted. You're definitely not muted. I'll just commentate while you are figuring that out. On this one, we can see the heat signature of the orbs, and you can tell that there are displacing gravity themselves, but they're also pulling themselves forward here at the same time. Still can't hear you. No, Oh wait, there you go say something again, Jack, say something. I heard some feedback there, so it sounded like you were you're getting sound through one of your devices. I don't know which one it is. Can you say something? Still can't hear you, No, microphone's still dead. No, I can't hear you. I can see her lips moving, but I can't hear you. Still can't hear you.
Speaker 2: You can't you can't hear me.
Speaker 1: I can hear you now, Yeah, you're you're in. I can hear you now.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I think what happened. I don't know what happens with the earputs.
Speaker 1: You can hear me now, yea, yeah, yeah, you're good, You're good?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: So what do you think? Are we looking at video games effects here? What do you think?
Speaker 2: You know? Why? Because anything could be c G. I I'm not an expert and evalue. I'm not a c I a analyst and and evaluating. There are people who can evaluate that.
Speaker 1: That's not me.
Speaker 2: It's not my job. It's a waste of my time. I don't give a ship because I don't know. I can be fooled as easy as the next to me, and I know the limits of my expertise. So this looks like bad CGI to me. Anything be fake, you know the deep fakes that you can't believe anything you see. This has to be done by you know, by uh uh. There's a forensic This guy one three, I know he has a guy in Israel. If they're still alive, they can do it. You know, they do a computer analysis and and check to make sure it's not artificial. So so this is worthless. There's no evidence, nothing. It's worthless because we don't know. We don't know, we don't know how this was done, who made.
Speaker 1: This, So there's no way to tell, just from a physics standpoint, if this is what it would look like, there's nothing here.
Speaker 2: I don't understand. It's nothing. It has no value whatsoever unless it's analyzed by the proper people with the proper equipment to check pixel by pixel whether it's fake or not fake. They can tell. I can't tell. That's not my field of expertise. And you should be intelligent enough to know the difference. What I'm able to talk about. I can't talk about that one way or the other.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to see what your opinion was.
Speaker 2: That's want anybody else. The deep fakes are very good, that's true to be artificial intelligence. We don't know if it's real. Where'd you get it from? Who gave it to you?
Speaker 1: I found it on the internet from twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: Well, then that's bullshit. You can't believe any anyone who believes what they're seeing on the Internet without checking it. As an idiot, I.
Speaker 1: Checked into it. I think I found the guy who make those videos.
Speaker 2: Why, that's why we have a war in Ukraine, because people are stupid like you and everybody in most Americans idiots, naive, gullable schmucks.
Speaker 1: No, I'm pretty sure the videos are real. But you're entitled to your opinion for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no my opinion is worth us. Your opinion is worthless because you don't know what the fuck you're saying. You don't know if it's real or not.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure it's real.
Speaker 2: There's a way of finding out if it is reel. But you haven't done your job. You haven't done any due diligence.
Speaker 1: Leaker, I found the leaker of the videos, so you can give it.
Speaker 2: I can put you in touch. Oh wait a minute, you know one for real?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll in touch with him.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you tell you get you give the file to one. He gives it to his friends in Israel and they'll tell you if it's real or not. Yeah, he has guys who can do that. That's expertise. But you know that's like the highest like the National Reconnaissance Office, National Security agency.
Speaker 1: They do that. N r O, they do that. Oh, n r O. I sent them to the ar O as well, so I hope they come back to me. No, that r O the National Rester National Concerts Office, not the ar There are a.
Speaker 2: Bunch of idiots. Yeah, it's just more than you are.
Speaker 1: That's very point.
Speaker 2: Is this. All the stuff you see on the internet is worthless. It's worthless. There's no scientific value whatsoever, no evidentry. And by the way, that's probably why a lot of at the Pentagon they said, you know, there's no evidence. That's the kind of evidence let's take. Well, let's put it. If it's real, they'll classify it. I have seen, Oh I have seen the real thing. You haven't seen it. I've seen it. Okay, I've seen it. So that's why i'm because I know this stuff is real, but not the ship you're showing me. I saw, you know, stuff that's vetted by the military. You know that's there's just from the horse's mouth.
Speaker 1: And you know, did it look like tak or did it look like an orbit?
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I can't say that. I'm curious.
Speaker 2: I know, I don't want to get my source in trouble.
Speaker 1: Ah, ok gotcha. Okay, I thought you heard it first. I thought you've seen it firsthand though what I thought you've seen it firsthand though you just said you've seen it.
Speaker 2: I've seen it. I've seen it. I've seen firsthand evidence from my active military source who's in charge of the project. Yeah, okay, okay, I'm seeing but I know I know what I'm seeing is not fake because I know who this guy is. I work with. I know who the guy is. He's the real McCoy. And the reason they're showing it to me is because they know I can under like they were not able to explain it. That's why they came to me. They're not stupid, makes sense, okay. And also they're not American. Huh.
Speaker 1: I don't want you to get your source in trouble here, but yeah, I appreciate it, sir.
Speaker 2: And that's why. That's why, that's why President and Biden listening to and Blincoln and Stinking and Newland and all that, that's why they lost they You know, I was at Bohemian Grove, this place called Bohemian Grove a couple of years ago, and I heard Robert Gates was talking. Somebody asked him. He was giving a talk up at the lake there, you know where they have the ceremony, you know, with the owl, and and somebody asked him, this is back pre COVID, you know, this is when Biden was when Trump. Trump was the president then and and Biden there was no longer vice president. And somebody asked Gates. Somebody from the audience asked Gates what they thought of Joe Biden. And Gates just looked and said, every foreign policy decision that Joe Biden was involved with ended in disaster. This is a bat By twenty eighteen, twenty eighteen, right at the Bohemian Grove. And so now we see it. I've got it. The pull out funk Bull was totally botched by the idiots, the incompetence. And now Kiev what let me just say, if you look at and do your research, Putin is now preparing an offensive. That's why they're bombing, pulling out the power stations with the missiles. Putin is going to destroy to make an unconditional surrender of Zelensky in Kiev before the election, probably before by the only reason that which we're still trying to support Ukraine is so Biden is affair. He's going to lose the election with In other words, there's going to be a humiliating defeat before November twenty twenty four in Ukraine. So they've already lost, but it's going to be obviously everyone lost, and and that way Putin is interfering the election, but we interfered in his stuff too, So tit for tat, so.
Speaker 1: Real quick, thank you. I appreciate your time. I have to drop as I have a space I've got to join here, but I want to give you a moment to plug anything you want to plug. But before that, I want to go ahead and just make you an honorary member of m H three seventy X. We advance, we look into advanced science. No no, I made you.
Speaker 2: No. Let me just say, don't don't check, just listen. My final words may have happened. I don't know if it happened or not. Okay, it may have happened, but you don't know. You have no information because that evidence you presented is worthless until you get it. Okay, you send the files to one and if one is able to get his friends to work on it, and if they say it's legitimate, then you have something right now, you got to nothing.
Speaker 1: Oh no, but my the organization that makes three seventy X isn't necessarily just based on the videos. It's just about advanced science, which I appreciate you showed us here today, which was amazing. So thank you for going through those equations and everything with me today. I thought it was awesome. I appreciated the political commentary as well. I thought it was very interesting.
Speaker 5: I think we don't get a lot of that, okay, but understand that, understand that that in order to be uh, in order not to be just a propaganda this just would be some flight that's pushing all kinds of bullshit.
Speaker 2: Doesn't know this, you know, like all the other flakes like Jeremy Corble, George Knapp, all these assholes, all these idiots, is just spreading some of the stuff. You know, some of it is true, some of it isn't true, but they're too stupid to know what's true or not. What methods are that if you want to present evidence, make sure you got real evidence and not bullshit that you got off the internet.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, So that's it, thank you, sir. Do you want to plug anything real quick as well?
Speaker 2: I know you've plugged.
Speaker 1: Do you want to plug any you know, anything you're working with.
Speaker 2: I'll plug you know. Get The Great Race by David Gladstone on Amazon. Five bucks in you get some some decent information.
Speaker 1: Awesome. Thank you very much, Jack, have a great day, sir. I appreciate you, doctor, Sir Fiddy, and everybody else has been following. Awesome. Thank you guys very much.
Speaker 2: Okay, so, how many so? How many people