Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: She would just getting started.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I need.
Speaker 4: More coffee, clearly, but we're going to get through this show, or at least try to.
Speaker 2: But the first talk back of the day, here we go.
Speaker 5: Good morning JV family. This is Louise from Houston.
Speaker 6: Just wanted to give a quick birday shadow to my sister Charlotte, which her birthday was this past Saturday, turned thirty something, and whatever wish your wonder for later birthday. Have a great day everyone, Happy Monday.
Speaker 2: Happy Monday, copy Monday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, happy birthday. JV Show number one in Houston. I also checked that. Look, you always say, don't say a woman's age, but he said thirty. She's turning thirty something. Does that violate the rules as well? Because you now we know, like we've narrowed it down within.
Speaker 2: I would say no, I think still a violation.
Speaker 5: I assumed that was going to be the answer. I just want a clarification.
Speaker 4: Okay, don't say maybe she wants to be twenty six and a half, right, maybe that's what.
Speaker 2: She wants people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, twenty seven and a half, which is a great age. Ye, my favorite. That's why I've stuck with it for so many years, so it's like one of my favorites.
Speaker 2: Graham, how was the weekend.
Speaker 3: You guys?
Speaker 5: It was good. A lot of sports this weekend. My daughter had her final softball game in the season, and in a shocker, it ended in a tie, as did every other game this season. They just let everybody bat, you know, they take like six batters an inning and then and then they all run around the bases where she had a good game, had two hits, so that was good. My son had a baseball practice this Saturday morning, and then a game yesterday. We lost in a walk off, which was frustrating. So it's kind of a sports all sports weekend. But here's the one indicator that really let me know that I've just become an old married person. I drunk ordered some curtains on Saturday night.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's.
Speaker 5: Where we're at now, guys, that's where we're at.
Speaker 2: Okay, But was it something you regretted after?
Speaker 5: Like next of course I regretted out.
Speaker 2: Maybe you needed curtains.
Speaker 5: I don't know, Okay, Okay, my wife really wants curtains, right, And I don't know if you guys have ever shot for curtains or any sort of blinds or anything. It's the world's biggest ripoff. Can someone explain this to me? Why are anything that covers the window the most expensive crap out there? It's brutal. And every time we're there's like our living room in our house, my wife's like, I just can't because there needs to be and then a curtain, and then these win and there's too much life and we need curtains. And then she shows me the curtains that she wants and I'm like, that's for how that's for just one pair of them? They're expensive and you know, finally whatever. I had a couple of drinks Saturday night and she's there, the curtain talk starts happening again. I would like this room a lot more if there were curtains, and could we get the And I was like, just give me the things, tell me which ones they are, and I'm going to order them right now. So I ordered them and then holy credit card bill?
Speaker 4: So expensive?
Speaker 5: What in the world? But I also need a jet ski.
Speaker 2: I'd rather have I get a jet ski next.
Speaker 4: I can't get cramp drunk this weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have a pool party, will get you wasted, and you can order.
Speaker 5: Us all jet skis. I know now the credit cards Max. Then I gotta have a bunch of.
Speaker 4: Curtain pants and then we're out the windows.
Speaker 5: And then I'm gonna have to be the guy that hangs them up too. That's the thing for being such a good husband. And I saw the curtain rods and then hang these curtains that caused more than my life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's just husband life, I guess, stupid. Just would some crazy cash help you?
Speaker 5: That would help me?
Speaker 4: Not you, Graham, You're unqualified because you work here. Everybody else you can win one thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Time for.
Speaker 1: The four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 4: WHOA did you see that Biden was diagnosed with prostate cancer?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: An aggressive one aggressive for me.
Speaker 4: There's a gleas in score of nine with metastatus to the bone. So basically it's very aggressive and it's already started to spread. Doctor Zaida sappa cancer is treatable, though, so he's reviewing options with his doctors.
Speaker 5: I thought some prayer for Biden, thought some prayers. The San Francisco Giants swept the Bay Sacramento, Las Vegas, formerly of Oakland Bay Bridge Series over the weekend, taking three straight games from the A's. Wilmore Flores was the Giants hero of the series. He propelled the team to Friday night's win, hitting three home runs, one of which was a Grand Slam, and then on Saturday he drew a bases loaded walk in the tenth for quite literally a walk off win. Next up for the Giants is a three game set with the Royals, which starts today at Oracle Park. First pitch is at six forty five coute a.
Speaker 3: Very sunny start to the week. Heis will be in the mid seventies to low eighties. Expect wins to increase from ten to twenty miles per hour to about thirty five miles per hour in the afternoon.
Speaker 5: Holy windstorm, jeez, I almost got blown up. Hey, piscey's best. Hey, today's gonna be a seven. Patience and understanding could give you better results than trying to lay down the law. Playing power games off and leaves everyone unhappy and resentful. Focus on finding common ground.
Speaker 2: Great advice.
Speaker 5: You pisce stopped laying down the law.
Speaker 7: That's you.
Speaker 4: Gestions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't understand half of what you just said, right, Nol Graham. All I heard was patients, and I was like naming them out.
Speaker 5: I don't know that.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 4: Four nine, The JV Show, I'm Selena on Graham and I'm Jass. Hope you had a good weekend. I don't forget seven oh five. We have a chance to win a Chuggy Muggy and the take us to the San Mateo Canty Fair. That happens at seven thirty this morning. All right, Graham, the UFC fight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is a new one for me, you guys. The UFC fight had to be canceled at the last minute over the weekend, all because of herpes. Ufceen Vegas one oh six was all set to see randolphol Blotto take on Paul Craig and the co main event. In just thirty minutes beforehand, medical officials scrapped the entire fight because Blotto had what they called, quote a medical issue. Now we learned that the medical issue was herpes because he posted about it, you guys on his Instagram. He even posted that, Yeah, he even posted a picture.
Speaker 3: Are you seeing you right?
Speaker 5: Wait? Was it where we'll get to that. He said, quote, I never thought that herpes would take me out of a fight. I'm so sorry to tell all of you guys, but it's something that's out of our control. I'll have more news soon. I don't know what's news is gonna be. Also, yeah, I agree with you. You never thought herps was gonna take you out of the fight. He says. It's something I have our control. Maybe it was in your control at one time. We don't know. Don't want to judge, all right, And then he put in the video a close up of the herpes. Now, look, it was a cold sore on his mouth, so it was the herpes one or whatever it Yeah, whatever that one. And I guess this is a thing. UFC boss Dana White even waited on it, saying this is something they have to screen for a lot of different diseases, nuts and all sorts of things pre fight. And because this is a contagious condition, you can't have an active open herpes sore on your mouth on your face because you know UFC fighters, they're like smooshing their faces together and wrestling around the ground and everything, and it is very highly contagious. So the fight is off. They hope to reschedule it at a later date pretty soon.
Speaker 3: I mean that makes sense, but I just don't understand why he would want to post a close.
Speaker 2: Up picture for everybody to see.
Speaker 4: Also, like calling it the hurt makes it sound so much worse. You could have just said a cold.
Speaker 5: Star, like but that's what it is.
Speaker 4: No, I know that's what it is, but it just sounds so much less.
Speaker 5: Aggressive, got it. I mean, wouldn't you have just left it? It's a fight, get scrapped because of a medical condition, aren't there hippolaws or whatever? Like you could just say leave it at that, right, Oh, the medical issues. Sorry, guys had to cancel the fight. Something came up, and you don't tell people what it is.
Speaker 2: Right No, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: And you definitely don't show them a picture.
Speaker 5: No no, no, keep that one to yourself.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't apply to this. That's only like doctors and stuff, right.
Speaker 3: No, But like if somebody tried to pry the information out of you, you could be like, well, I don't want to share it. And if you find out the information and you share it, then.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a medical it's your own personal medical issue.
Speaker 4: Do you think that we can we make the tie back to Usher because he has he had a residency in Vegas.
Speaker 3: I mean, actually, maybe he got the cherry because Usher cherry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't ever think he was doing with his tongue to the cherries too.
Speaker 5: Probably. Probably it's what you're supposed to do. Anyways. Yeah, you're not allowed to fight with the hert.
Speaker 4: Did you see the video that he posted?
Speaker 5: I did not watch it. No, I don't care to see the hert.
Speaker 3: Helena's gonna go look at it really looking.
Speaker 4: I'm so disgusting.
Speaker 2: I love discussing stuff. I don't know why.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 4: Jess, you had a busy weekend, so busy, and I was.
Speaker 3: I was here in the bay. I was enjoying all of the greatness. I went to the Giants game on Friday to start things off. It was my first time, a couple of us actually first time sitting in the third deck. And I actually really liked sitting there, except for when it gets super super windy and cold.
Speaker 5: But yeah, that's up there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, other than that, the view's gray. I mean, it's just it doesn't get more beautiful than Oracle Park, so I know literally wherever you say, it's kind of peaceful up there too.
Speaker 2: You're so far away from the action.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, so you don't even know what game's going on so far away. What are those ants down there running around? What are they doing?
Speaker 3: It was also my first time getting the helmet nachos.
Speaker 4: Really, yes, the helmet nachos. That sounds cool.
Speaker 3: So nachos that come in to giants.
Speaker 5: It's like a commemorative plastic helmet.
Speaker 4: Okay, which just how it sounds right, which it was like a helmet that you wear. People have, like the hats with like the straws and you can Yeah, I thought it was like that, but nachos.
Speaker 5: Oh, and the cheese sauce comes through the straw and then all you have to do is reach and grab grab chips and the cheese is delivered straight into your bath.
Speaker 2: I got write that down.
Speaker 3: Alert somebody.
Speaker 5: They did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just thought it was just patented.
Speaker 3: Now I kind of feel bad after that because they were delicious, don't get me wrong, but I think I just got wrapped up in the funt of it all. So I was like, yes, I do need this plastic helmet that what am I going to do with.
Speaker 5: That ever, used exactly anything.
Speaker 3: Ever, now I'm going to be having all my meals and there just to justify my purchase, because I could have bought just the regular nachos, but I was like, no, I win.
Speaker 5: On Saturday morning? Were you eating cereal out of the helmet?
Speaker 3: No, it's still in my sinkran, Now you.
Speaker 4: Should just bring it in and drink your coffee out of it in the morning.
Speaker 5: Well, that's the only thing that is the only problem with it. It does look cool when you're eating your nacho's out of the thing, but then you're like, wait, I got to carry this thing that has cheese and all this stuff smeared around it, Like I now have to carry it around with me the rest of the game and out of the park and into my.
Speaker 2: Car until the bars were going to after Yeah, and.
Speaker 3: Obviously I didn't think of that in the moment. Yeah, you didn't need that, But once you pay that much, oh, that's staying with me for the rest of my life.
Speaker 5: What's a helmet nacho running these days?
Speaker 3: I believe it was twenty The total for two was around fifty ish fifty something.
Speaker 5: It's like a dollar a chip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now they do give you a good a good amount of nachos, but I.
Speaker 2: Didn't even finish them.
Speaker 5: So, but do you think there are more than twenty five chips? And then I don't know that's a bucket chip.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah there was. I'm looking at pictures of it. It's pretty, it's big.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But twenty five chips is of full size of each one each chip. Think of twenty five chips, that's a pretty good file of nacho. Yeah. I don't put all the toppings on there.
Speaker 3: I think maybe like twenty or seventeen to twenty around there.
Speaker 2: Well, I want one now, wow, to go get one of these.
Speaker 3: We were so sad while we were in the line for the nachos. Of course, that's when Wilmer Flores decides to hit a grand flat.
Speaker 5: You missed the grand Slam because you.
Speaker 4: Were in life form.
Speaker 5: You don't do you know anything about baseball?
Speaker 3: I do, But you can go.
Speaker 5: Get your nachos when the other team is up right. Here's the this case, the a's who cares about them.
Speaker 3: Usually when I go with my boyfriend one, we get there on time two. He knows exactly like, Okay, we're gonna go in the next inning, or we're gonna do all of this and this when he's not with me and I'm just with my friends. I'm in like lalla land and I'm just like going with the flow. So one we got there a little later, and once we got through, we were like, oh my god, let's explore. And then we started walking around to see what we wanted to eat. And then we get to the nachos line. Next thing, you know, everyone's cheering, and.
Speaker 5: I know it was like a historic performance. Wilmore Flores hits three home runs in the game, one of them being a Grand Slam, Like this is a that's a game for the ages, Like people are gonna be telling their grandkids about the time they so Wilmore Flores hit three home runs, one of them was a Grand Slam, and you were in line for nachos.
Speaker 3: I saw it on the screen.
Speaker 5: Oh god.
Speaker 3: But then I manifested that he hit another home run. I said it right before he did it, and then he did it, and I was like, all right, You're like, you're welcome. He's my job here is done.
Speaker 4: I want to make sure we have enough time to talk about baby breakers. How was that yesterday?
Speaker 3: So much fun? We need a picture? Yeah, you're yes. On Wild ninty four nine you can see a quick little video, but also for my photo from home, you'll see another picture of my I.
Speaker 5: Saw why why?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I just thought it was cute when I was looking on Amazon.
Speaker 7: Though.
Speaker 5: You know they have the chal media, right, Yeah, that's why they're so grumpy.
Speaker 3: Who said this?
Speaker 5: It's like a thing.
Speaker 2: Everybody knows that.
Speaker 4: Okay, oh my gosh, but they're so cy.
Speaker 3: That's why.
Speaker 7: I just.
Speaker 5: I saw Justice costume and I knew it was a giant Qualla bear, but I was like, oh, this must be the Quala from Zootopia or something. Like, I thought it was something there was. I thought it meant something that I just wasn't getting.
Speaker 3: You know, I literally just yeah, I just searched up inflatable costumes on Amazon, and I thought that one was the cutest one there, and so I ordered it, and there I was in a ginormous Koala costume, which I'm going to be honest, At first, I was like, oh my god, wait, Like I was starting to back out a little bit, and I was getting shy because I was like, why am I doing this again. My boyfriend's like, so you're doing this willingly.
Speaker 2: And I was like, you thought this is like.
Speaker 4: A dare like we were making and I.
Speaker 3: Was like, yeah, I guess, I I guess I am.
Speaker 2: What did your boyfriend wear?
Speaker 3: He wore regular.
Speaker 5: Breakers spirit.
Speaker 4: If I were him, I would have backed out.
Speaker 3: I'm not being seen with you, right. I mean I needed him in a regular and regular clothes so that he could have his hands freedom, because you guys, that thing was huge what I was wearing, Like I couldn't even get my hands like touching each other.
Speaker 5: Like it as hard you make it in the race.
Speaker 3: Oh I didn't run the race?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, but you got in with all the other people dressed up and like right right right, you were moving. You make it a block or two? How far did you go?
Speaker 3: Maybe, like maybe like two blocks? That's it, okay, because you know, most of it was like I wanted to I wanted to see the costumes. However, I did not know that people ran naked. You guys did not tell me.
Speaker 5: I've told you that before, Yes, I have. Everybody knows that, especially because it was a sunny, gorgeous day. Oh man, they're flopping everywhere.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that.
Speaker 2: Was so gross.
Speaker 3: Allowed.
Speaker 4: Everything's allowed.
Speaker 3: That's a good point, but yeah it was. And obviously like you make eye contact with everything because you can't help.
Speaker 4: But even in front of your man, you were making eye contact.
Speaker 5: I was like, look, wow, I was.
Speaker 3: Telling him to look, but obviously he don't want to. He was definitely not expecting as well. Graham, how how.
Speaker 4: Should Jess have Like, how would you expect your wife to handle that there's a bunch of naked dudes around? Do you expect her to act like she doesn't notice, Like she's just like her mind is completely not sorry.
Speaker 5: We've all been in that situation as guys, when an attractive woman walks by and we pretend like they don't even exist.
Speaker 3: But this is different.
Speaker 4: It's not like anyone was looking at these going like, oh my god, liken On.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you might be I don't know, I don't know what your style is, okay, And you're going to every different style out there. They're every they all different shapes you're gonna see every single time.
Speaker 2: Shit acts like we don't even know that there's naked people here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you don't look sorry, don't like it's like a solar eclipse. Don't look directly at it.
Speaker 2: Oh, but you were just.
Speaker 3: Well it's kind of hard to because you especially the first person I saw that was naked.
Speaker 2: I was like, am I seeing this correctly?
Speaker 4: Because it was tiny.
Speaker 5: It was oh wow, the judgment, that's it. It was early in the morning. It could be a little chilly out.
Speaker 2: She said, it was a beautiful sunny day.
Speaker 5: Well it was, but still starts very early in the morning. It doesn't matter. I've done Bata breakers when it's foggy before and it don't matter. They're all flopping around. God.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was so fun though. It was so I think eventually one day I'll actually like be in the race. But maybe if they like give me fifty percent off or something, because oh my gosh, isn't it like over one hundred dollars to like run in the thing.
Speaker 5: There is a registration fee. I don't know what this year's was. You don't need, like I said, you don't need to actually run the race. You just want to dress up and then hop into the race and go for while.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed that. I enjoyed that very much.
Speaker 5: So it's a spectacle everyone. You need to go one time I know.
Speaker 2: I can't believe I've never gone. Can I bring my kids?
Speaker 1: Nope?
Speaker 3: Oh, then I guess.
Speaker 2: I'm busy that day because I'm stuck with them.
Speaker 8: The hottest.
Speaker 9: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about movies. The weekend box office. They got your top three right here. Coming in at number three, Sinners made another fifteen point four million dollars. I've still been meaning to go watch that, and I have not gotten right to what Michael B. Jordan, Oh, that's right, I know me too.
Speaker 2: I have no idea what it's about.
Speaker 4: Number two is Disney's Thunderbolts sixteen point five million dollars.
Speaker 2: Number one, the new final Destination movie.
Speaker 4: I knew, Yeah, fifty one million dollars, the number one movie of the weekend. I'm like going down this list though. Where is the weekends new movie Hurry Up Tomorrow?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Number six, three point three million dollars? About that.
Speaker 5: A little bit more to make?
Speaker 4: Yeah, The weekend's movie called Hurry Up Tomorrow has a thirteen percent on Rotten Tomatoes, a C minus Cinema Score. One critic said that it's an exciting vanity project with surrealist imagination, but stiff writing, no stakes, limited emotional weight in an unclear narrative.
Speaker 5: Is this the thing that did it get released at all the theaters? Or is this like probably a limited release?
Speaker 4: No, this is like nationwide. It's backed by Lionsgate. So it's like an actual, like interesting movie that's just called it's called Hurry Up Tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Hurry Up Tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I think this should have been left to streaming platforms.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it kind of seems like it was that type of movie. It was kind of shocked that it was going to be released in theaters. But you know it has Jenna or Taken in it, Barry Key Yogan. I just feel like, who would I'm curious to watch it, but who would unless he paid for this thing himself, because who would like invest their money and like back this.
Speaker 2: Remember he had that show on HBO that like totally flopped too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I just I don't. It would be hard for me to be like, yeah, I'm Lion's get here you go. Here's all this money, let's put out a movie able, Yeah, because if they were booking him to a movie deal.
Speaker 5: You know that his salary alone to do the movie was more than the three point three that is, yeah, yes, oops, And I don't.
Speaker 3: Know if he did this on purpose, but like the album that he had released was called Hurry Up Tomorrow. So when I think of the movie, all I think is just like his album, And I don't think of like a separate movie having its own.
Speaker 5: Nor did we need it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean that was obviously done on purpose. He wanted it to go along with the album. Can we talk about Tom Brady who was spotted naked.
Speaker 3: On Friday?
Speaker 4: He was sunbathing completely nude on the roof of his mansion in India and sorry, Indian Creek, Florida. Like he's up there, just like laying out, flopping over and things are flopping, completely naked, and there's pictures of him.
Speaker 5: If I presume you've already looked at.
Speaker 4: You, I did look at them and the verse and I had a good laugh. And then people are also pointing out that hello, his ex Giselle Bunschten, she's his neighbor. Like she if she wore to like go on her roof and like look outside, she could probably see him on top of his roof.
Speaker 5: Well, there's nothing she hasn't seen before. I know, man, Come on, Well maybe he's trying to flap sometimes.
Speaker 4: Of course he is.
Speaker 3: But like I said, Jess and I.
Speaker 2: Had a good laugh. So you're saying it flattering angle or photo.
Speaker 3: The pictures are not doing him any favors.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's private property, you're on your own roof. You can certainly do that, but you should know when you're a high profile celebrity that somebody may be trying to catch a peek. Was this like a drone shot? Who do you think took the pictures?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know how they got this.
Speaker 3: Probably yeah, but just like really really far away. It seems kind of had.
Speaker 5: To really really zoom in. There was a lot of.
Speaker 4: Moment because it's kind of blurry and grainy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you.
Speaker 4: Can zoom all right, Moving on, Graham, what.
Speaker 3: Do you happen?
Speaker 5: All right? Prepare to feel itchy, everybody. Four people have filed lawsuits against hotels in Las Vegas over what they said were severe bedbug problems in their rooms. According to these lawsuits, these guests got bitten by bedbugs at Treasure Island and at the luxor. That's your first problem. Don't stand at either of those places. They've fallen into disrepair. In one of those instances, a woman claims that the bites caused a reaction and felt like her throat was closing up. They had to call an ambulance and she had to get treatment in the hospital for those bites. The plaintiffs are seeking damages for negligence and alleged that they had thousands of dollars in medical bills and other related costs from these bedbug attacks last year. Bedbugs, they say, we're found in four Vegas Strip resorts, which according to the Southern Nevada Health District. They say, that's pretty like, that's just kind of average. That's just it's going to happen. They were talking about Vegas. There's over one hundred and fifty thousand hotel rooms there and millions of travelers that visit every year. It's impossible to control all bedbugs. So just think about that the next time you tuck yourself into your hotel room.
Speaker 4: Back Halloween costume idea, Yeah, oh Vegas bed bug, nobody will get it.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm here for this.
Speaker 4: We're dressed up as showgirls.
Speaker 5: But that's slightly better. That's slightly better. Selena isn't bringing this up because I don't know if it was last Halloween, the one before you guys thought about dressing up as Paris bedbugs because there was a bedbug outbreak in Paris, of which nobody would have understand what you guys were dressed.
Speaker 3: Up as opportunity I know, say is back.
Speaker 5: No, See, that's part of the problem.
Speaker 3: I've seen pictures and articles before, and we would have added little berets with bagetts and.
Speaker 4: Pint brushes and paint brushes.
Speaker 5: Ye have gotten.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well whatever, Vegas bedbugs million times better.
Speaker 2: Fine.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, The JV.
Speaker 4: Show, I'm Selena and I'm Jess. We have your chance now to win a chug mug if you are the first person a guest today's bleeped out word. Never you think you know what the bleeped out word is. You gotta leave your guests on the talkback Mike, I mean you and approved iHeartRadio app Are you guys ready for today's clip?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, So I kind of always wanted a golden but I don't think my husband would give me one.
Speaker 3: Oh sounds freaky.
Speaker 5: That's a difficult thing to bring up.
Speaker 4: I guess if how do you broach a subject like that? What if the other person doesn't want right?
Speaker 5: Then? You know, shouldn't They also take into account the things that you want and try to provide those things for you. All right, think about what that bleeped out word could be? Yes, sick goes. Remember this is the family show, So keep those guests PG, leave those guesses on the talkback mic. That's the only way to win a JV show Chugmunk is playing this game and using the iHeartRadio app and the talkback mic. So if you don't already have the app, we're never gonna win a mug. You need to download it and hop on and play. Leave us your name in your city along with our with your guests, because we want to shout you out when you win. But you have to be the first correc dance of the morning to win the Chuck Mug.
Speaker 2: That's right, and do it now.
Speaker 3: We're going to play some of your guesses next.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Back to what the bleep? It's where you can win at Chug Mug.
Speaker 4: You just got to be the first person to guest today's bleeped out word.
Speaker 3: If you missed today's.
Speaker 4: Clip here it is okay. So I kind of always wanted a golden but I don't think my husband would give me one. On the talk back Mike on the iHeart Radio app. Remember this is a family show, so let's run through some of your guesses. Now, good morning JV Show.
Speaker 5: This is Norma from Oakland. I want to say that that word is golden egg.
Speaker 4: Have a great day, fine gold varukas salt or the Easter Bunny.
Speaker 5: Don't you remember the geese they like golden eggs and Wonka's Factory.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I don't recall that.
Speaker 5: What are you guys talking?
Speaker 4: I've never seen that.
Speaker 5: You've never seen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Charlie and seen you anything?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: I've seen both of them, but I like the new one more.
Speaker 5: Oh the o G One's the best.
Speaker 2: You've never seen Charlie and seen anything? You know that about me? I have not seen anything.
Speaker 5: I have not seen anything, and even I have seen Charlie Chocolate Factory a million times.
Speaker 3: I have also not seen anything. But Selena, you make me feel so much better.
Speaker 2: You're welcome, You're welcome.
Speaker 5: This is one in jould.
Speaker 7: We see the belief that word is necklace.
Speaker 3: I would.
Speaker 2: Yes, that'd be nice.
Speaker 5: Do you wear necklaces like that?
Speaker 3: Slim?
Speaker 2: Umm, not really.
Speaker 4: I don't have a ton of necklaces, but I mean I'm not anti necklaces.
Speaker 5: Got it, just wearlaes. I'm trying to think if I recall you guys being necklace wearers, I were.
Speaker 3: I wear a lot of necklaces. I try to switch them out here and there, like sometimes silver, sometimes gold, sometimes bakers smaller, So it's a thing.
Speaker 7: Good Morning JV Show. This is Frankie from Hidden Valley Lake.
Speaker 5: My guess is a golden mic?
Speaker 7: A golden microphone?
Speaker 4: Oh by way? Oh yes, I mean the only one at Wild with a golden microphone.
Speaker 5: If she walked in here every day and plugged in a golden microphone, I quit.
Speaker 4: Why that's I'm adding that to the list.
Speaker 3: Of stop it.
Speaker 4: No, you don't need one, all right, continue to get those guesses in on the talk bag mic on the iHeart app.
Speaker 2: What is today's bleeped out word?
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: We're playing what the bleep? We're all you have to do is be the first person in guest today's bleeped out word, and we will send you a JV show Chuck mug if.
Speaker 3: You miss today's clip. Here it is one last time.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I kind of always wanted a golden but I don't think my husband would give me one.
Speaker 5: You look like some of that would. Why really, you can just tell about some people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I didn't think me anyways. Anyways, you don't even know what the word is. Graham, good point. I remember this is the Family Show. Remember when you want to play, just leave. Your guest is on the talkback Michael, meet you, wud approved. iHeart RADIOPP.
Speaker 2: Let's run through some of your talkbags.
Speaker 3: Now, Hi, this.
Speaker 4: Is Annie from Healeo and my guess is Grill.
Speaker 5: That was a lot of people's guests this morning, popular guests.
Speaker 4: Grill and your teeth are like golden barbecue girl, because I'll take either.
Speaker 5: I think the girl and your teeth. I'm set a gold barbecue girl. I'm sure one exists.
Speaker 3: Hi, jav Shell, good morning. It's mechanism, Hailwick.
Speaker 5: I think that bleep that wood is golden.
Speaker 3: Ray Bye, a.
Speaker 10: Golden golden rain More Colleen Birds, three Franchians, two turtle Dolls, and Apartridge and Tree.
Speaker 5: Sorry for that, everybody, Yeah that was really bad.
Speaker 4: Good Morning jav Show.
Speaker 3: This is christ for Memory Bill.
Speaker 4: I think the blip that word is doodle, a golden doodle. They're so cute.
Speaker 5: No one so cute. You ever wanted to get a golden dude.
Speaker 4: I did have a golden doodle phase. Never got one, did I was just like obsessed with how cute they were. Never got one though, they're so adorable.
Speaker 5: Golden doodleing JV shows. This is Jackie from Kosher Valley.
Speaker 4: I think the bleeped out word is retriever. Okay, bye, have a good day.
Speaker 5: There, that's the worst.
Speaker 2: Here's today's clip. Unbleeps.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I kind of always wanted a golden Retriever, but I don't think my husband would give me one.
Speaker 5: I think why not.
Speaker 4: I think it's growing up, even though I'm only twenty six and a half. You know, watching Full House, and like you watch full House, you want a golden Retriever, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And like I still have that.
Speaker 5: I've got one. It's you do. I'm so cute. It looks so happy, right, they just want to be your best friend.
Speaker 3: Would you play with him or her?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You don't like dogs like that?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I don't want to get dog hair on me either.
Speaker 5: Oh my god. That thing that's the problem with the Golden Retriever and you, Selena, because you only wear black hoodies and black legs. Yeah, and you would be absolutely coated.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: All you talk about is how your dog Hambo just leaves dog for.
Speaker 5: Everywhere where she goes. And when we got her there, like, she has the kind of fur that doesn't they don't. This kind doesn't shed it as much. We're like, oh, that's great, good to know. Yeah, right, she sheds constantly, the hair, all the thickery, thatchet of hair, it is everywhere. All right, let's give a few shout outs, shall we? Yeah? All right? First, Jackie Castrum, Oh what's up, Jay? Enjoy your brand new jav show. Chuckbunt. She had the very first correcked answer this morning. Nicely done, and there was a lot of competition this morning. A lot of people were on it. Vincent, Olivia and Dublin had it, so did Amanda and Adeline and.
Speaker 4: Napa what's up?
Speaker 5: But Kimberly and San Jose had it so to Vonn in San Jose, Ironic and Hayward had it so to Riley and Heyward, Joe n and Mantica had it so to Christina and San Breno, Kyra, Max and Stella and Windsor had it so to Daisy in Santa Maria.
Speaker 2: What's up, Daisy?
Speaker 5: What's up up? Jim and Hayward had it so did Abby and Irena and Discovery Bay. Russell and San Jose had it so to Laurie Morgan Hill Valeria. She didn't say where she's from. She doesn't care. She doesn't have time for that. Zayden in San Francisco had it, and Nicole and Discovery Bay. A lot of Discovery Bay this morning. I'd like to discover where the hell that is? Brian Dominic and Nico and Conquered. I'm kidding Discovery Bay In's I know where you guys are at? Leslie and San Francisco had it sort of Gladys. Yes, she didn't say either, because who has time to say where they're from when they're leaving a talkback for the JV show. A Vet in Pittsburgh had it so to Julian Fairfield what's up, Julian, what's up, Savannah? She didn't say we're she is from me. They're seeing the care Lauren and Lakeland, Florida awaited this morning. She had the correct answer, and not quite fast enough JV show. I had to check it out really quick JV show number one in Lakeland, Florida right now. I'm trying to crack into that market for years. Time. We finally did it, finally got it, and we are number one. Solenna, do you care to share your man's theory about golden retrievers? No, not really, it's funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to know.
Speaker 5: It's allowed to have the theory. It's just a theory.
Speaker 4: My man has a theory, uh huh that only white people have golden retrievers.
Speaker 5: Leave us to talk back if you could prove, if you'd like to prove otherwise, and prove them so.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he would ever be down to have one. Well, also we do. We do not need another dog. But that's the main reason. But that.
Speaker 3: I think Graham's the only person I know.
Speaker 8: This is because a racist that's not even a man, said that, not me, right night right, anyone, Golden retrievers off for everyone.
Speaker 1: But the JV show on Wild nine.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the phone.
Speaker 4: Hi is this Rose?
Speaker 5: I'm great?
Speaker 3: Thank you Rose? Do me a favors?
Speaker 4: I hear a slight echo there in the background. Can you turn your radio all the way down?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 2: All right, all right, thank you so much and.
Speaker 5: On instead of my.
Speaker 2: Oh that is much much better.
Speaker 3: Okay, And you have your grandson with you.
Speaker 4: Yes, Brandon is here, right, Hi Brandon.
Speaker 3: Do you guys have a good weekend? Yeah? Nice?
Speaker 2: All right, Well, let's see we can get you guys some winning. This is the JV shows up.
Speaker 4: Nope, game. We are going to ask you for random trivia questions. Just got to get three correct and then you guys are winning four.
Speaker 3: Tickets to the San Mateo County Fair Fun.
Speaker 2: All right, you guys ready.
Speaker 4: Question number one, Spinner, Amazon, pink, and bottle nose are all different types of what adult toys?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: That's the one, all right? Question number two? What does PS stand for? At the end of a letter.
Speaker 4: Like post trip.
Speaker 5: Post script? How did you know that?
Speaker 1: You didn't know that?
Speaker 3: I mean, like, I mean like we need Yeah, Brandon, how old are you.
Speaker 2: Have you ever like written like mailed the letter?
Speaker 3: Not really I just know like post meets after and I don't know.
Speaker 5: No, I love that Selena the ps didn't get lost at the handwritten letters. People still include that in emails and other digital correspondents.
Speaker 3: Right, But I don't think Brandon is sending emails.
Speaker 5: Brandon, you ever sent an email before? As a fourteen year old?
Speaker 4: I don't do that much.
Speaker 5: But you've sent an email before, Jess Mike, I think my seven year old sent an email? Really? Yeah, he's got a Gmail account, Oh he does. Yeah, it's twenty twenty five. Because we're sitting there getting getting a like a feather quill pen and sitting next to candlelight. Everybody sends emails, right.
Speaker 4: I didn't know children were That's all we're saying. That's all we're saying. No, I know, but I'm shocked at your son. Yeah, I don't want my childhood to be like sending email at a deski.
Speaker 5: Coming from the people that spend ten hours on their screens a day.
Speaker 2: We're getting side checked.
Speaker 4: We got people on the phone game.
Speaker 3: Sorry about that.
Speaker 5: Sorry, sorry, little squabble squabble down, you guys, let's squabble down.
Speaker 4: Oh that's mession number three. The Panama canal connects.
Speaker 2: What two bodies of water?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 3: The Pacific in the Atlantic Ocean?
Speaker 5: I mean, do you take it? Because technically that's what's happening there, But what's right there on the other side, you know, you go from the Pacific right into the what body of water is that? And then out to the Atlantic? Thoughts, ladies, thoughts.
Speaker 4: Half a point, have a half point half point if we.
Speaker 2: Were looking for the Pacific to the Caribbean. But you did say technically it's a.
Speaker 5: Part of the Atlantic. Yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 2: Monday, let's give it to them, all right.
Speaker 5: Question number four and by my approximation, you don't even need this question because you sort of got that last one right, and then that's three correct. But question number four, A kiwi is a fruit, but it is also the name of what type of animal.
Speaker 3: Bird? They didn't even need that otherwise, we congrats you guys. He just got four tickets to the San Matteo County Fair. This is going to be kicking off May thirtieth through June eighth. Plus you get a parking pass.
Speaker 4: Oh nice, You guys have a great rest of your day.
Speaker 3: Yes, they just want to say today Bryden is graduating and this is our last day of ride together.
Speaker 4: Oh you're graduating a miracle. Well, congratulations, and we also hope that even though you are going on break, that you still listen to the JV Show. You know what, I think everyone, even though it is going to be summertime, I think you still wake up six o'clock on the dot.
Speaker 2: Please get up, get out of the house, just go enjoy the day, but listen to the JV Show until.
Speaker 5: Maybe ten, otherwise we might not be here when you get back from somewhere Race, Rose, and Brandon.
Speaker 3: That is awesome.
Speaker 4: Have a great rest of your day. Congratulations on for that winning. You're very welcome. Graham.
Speaker 5: We got some shout out, you know we do. And actually top of the list this morning was a shout out from a woman named Rose to her son Braiden, whose it was their last ride today and they got on the show today. There's their shout out. They don't need this DM shout out. Another one here, Hey Graham, happy Friday that I got this ob you said Friday. We want to shout out Alia who's graduated from Menlo College. We're so proud of your dedication and hard work.
Speaker 1: We love you.
Speaker 5: That's from Dad e, Dad, Yvett, Ben Nathaniel and the dogs. So congrats on that graduation. Another one here, Good morning jav show mom and your DM's mom and your dms, please wish our favorite middle child a happy eleventh birthday. We play along with the EPNOV game every morning on the way to school and he's been waiting for his chance to get his birthday shout out. Happy birthday, Avery, Jordan, Love Mom, Dad, Braden and baby Max, So happy birthday a jan fart. Another one here, I want to give my amazing husband, who is such a huge asset to our community of San Leandrew. Not only does my husband work full time, he's also the president of our little league. He's the president of the Washington Manor Little League and also coaches are amazing kids at Saint John Catholic School and the junior Giants at San Leandro in the summer. I want to give him my much deserved shout out and thank him for all he does for our beautiful, blended family, but to our entire Not only to our beautiful blended family, but also to the entire community. Thank you, coach Marcos Maraz, You're very appreciated. So shout out to him. Wow, the hell of a guy. Another one here, Graham, please wish my son Aiden a happy birthday today is the big one eight eighteen. Welcome to adulthood. It has been my biggest pleasure watching you grow into the incredible young man you are today. Love you and can't wait to celebrate. And that's from your mom. So happy birthday, Aiden. Another one here, Good morning JV show fam. Happy Monday. Happy eighteenth birthday to my oldest son Mattel, wishing him an amazing day and year. Woo, you're a legal adult now, Love Mom, Dad, bros, Aj and Tristan, so happy birthday there than Jay eighteen. That's a big one. Last one here, Hey, good morning Graham. Can you please shout out my baby cousins Alyssa, Thago and Jan have a good day and I love you guys so much. That's from their cousin Destiny. Also if you shout out their mom, Adriana working for the San Leandro School District, love you so much. You're the best god man, godmom I could ever ask for. She's shout out to you guys, appreciate you. Listen to the show, Gottest.
Speaker 9: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 4: Your Didty trial update. So Friday was an eventful day in courts. Cassie wrapped up her testimony. She was on the stand for days.
Speaker 3: A few notable things from that.
Speaker 4: She revealed that she will be receiving a ten million dollar dollar settlement from the Intracontinental hotel in la where cameras captured Diddy beating her in the hallway. So she's getting She got that twenty million dollars dollar settlement from Ditty and then another ten million from the hotel. I don't know why I can't talk right now. I'm so sorry. I'm trying to get my way through this. Kathy was also forced to read text messages between her and Diddy out loud. Many of them were very graphic. Cassie testified that she consensually hooked up with Ditty after he saw her after they broke up, if that makes sense. So they break up, then there was an incident that I told you guys about last week on the living room floor, and then she says after that she did go back and she hooked up with him a couple weeks after that, she was texting him. A part of that text message read quote, I'm lost without you. And this is all part of the cross examination. People were like, well, why did you say this, Why did you text them that? Why did you go back to him at the time when all this was happening. She was even dating her now husband at the time, and he was unaware of those events.
Speaker 5: That's a bit of a bombshell.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he is present at the trial, yep, hearing by her side the entire time. He even issued a statement on Friday because a lot of people were wondering about his experience hearing these things.
Speaker 2: He said, I felt so many things sitting here.
Speaker 4: I felt tremendous pride and overwhelming love for cass I felt profound anger that she's been subjected to sitting in front of a person who tried to break her. And then he went on to address people who credit him with saving her. He said, no, Cassie saved herself. She put in years to get to where she is met now, so give all the credit to her. But he doesn't really seem phased by what he's hearing.
Speaker 5: I mean, he had to have. I mean, they've obviously had conversations about this stuff that was going to come out. It would be incredibly difficult to sit there and listen to all that about the person that you're with. I mean, put yourself in his shoes. How difficult that would be. But you can't not be there, right, you have to be there. But you know that what you're going to hear is going to be incredibly tough and brutal, and it would be impossible not to be so so angry that I would want to jump over that thing. The bailiff, good luck, You're gonna have to try to tackle me before I get to the diddler.
Speaker 2: There are a tiddler, There are a couple other things really quick.
Speaker 4: Aubryo Day posted that she will not be testifying in the trial, but she did reveal that she played a role in his house being rated, and you know that obviously led to his arrest. She said that she was contacted by Homeland Security and she told him everything that she knew. Don Richards, who also worked closely with Diddy when she was in Danny Kane and Dirty Money in the early two thousands. She took the stand on and told the jury that she saw Diddy. She was at the house one time and she saw Diddy come downstairs and he was asking where his phone was, and then he threw Cassie to the ground, attempted to kick her. She fell to the ground immediately went into the fetal position, trying to hide her head from him. And then Don says that he hit Cassie with a skillet full of eggs and then he grabbed her, took her upstairs, and then she heard a bunch of glass breaking.
Speaker 5: WHOA.
Speaker 2: That was part of her testimony on Friday.
Speaker 4: Don is back on the stand right now, and I just checked some of the live updates and Diddy's lawyers are pressing her about the validity of that story, saying that her story is changed over time, and that's what they're currently going back and forth over about right now.
Speaker 5: How many eggs were in the skill?
Speaker 3: Is that I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know if she had time to count the oaks, right, But that's what's happening, and of course we'll keep you updated here on the jav Show.
Speaker 5: Grammy, what do you have barbershop in La going viral over the method they're using to deter homeless people from sleeping and setting up shop in front of their business styles barber Lounges in downtown LA. The owner says they're constantly plagued by homeless people setting up in campments. There's break ins, there's vandalism. So he is fighting back. He obviously has security cameras and all sorts of things like that, but this new technique is what's causing them to go viral because he's got a speaker out front that's going to be playing this baby Shark do Shark to try to annoy people so badly that there's not a chance that they could sleep there or even hang out or loiter or anything in front of that business. How long could you listen to before you had to get up and walk away? Selena, because I'm only playing a two second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe like a minute, two minutes?
Speaker 5: Do you think this is cruel and unusual punishment?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yes? Also sorry, I can't hear you just what isn't this going to affect his business? Isn't it going to affect his business?
Speaker 5: Regular customers? It up? But all you hear is how wouldn't go there?
Speaker 2: I'm not glaud of the baby.
Speaker 5: Shark store, but once you're inside. I'm sure it sounds fine, but you just got to get from your car walk into the store. Yeah, I think could you last, Graham? I think this is a pretty effective deterrence. No, right, there's no way you can sleep with that going on.
Speaker 2: How long could you make it?
Speaker 5: I could make it?
Speaker 10: Just like.
Speaker 5: I'm out second and a half the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine morning JVS show.
Speaker 2: It's Selina from Pacifica. I just wanted to comment on the.
Speaker 3: Weekends Sting movie.
Speaker 4: So everyone keeps.
Speaker 3: Making fun of him because he has ven ears.
Speaker 4: And they're just like so distracting. It's hilarious, like when actors have ten ears and they're like these two white blocks that stand out.
Speaker 3: And also like his acting is just like so cranch, Like who keeps telling him you can act?
Speaker 5: Like he's just like it's so hard to take.
Speaker 11: I'm serious.
Speaker 5: Oh no, it's not a good endorsement for the new what's the name of his new movie?
Speaker 4: The weekendie movie is called Hurry Up Tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Hurry Up Tomorrow and I had a huge opening weekend with a blistering three point something million dollars million.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not great, but I'm open to hearing more reviews. I do want to know what you guys thought, if any of you buddy did go see it, it's.
Speaker 5: All veneers and bad acting. According to her, I will not be for that reason. I'm out, all right.
Speaker 4: So I went down to La I flew down on Friday, spent the weekend bachelorette partying.
Speaker 2: Graham.
Speaker 4: I know you can't relate to this, but Jess, do you get plain anxiety to like having a board, especially now?
Speaker 3: Yes, because of everything that you hear or are you.
Speaker 4: Talking about so much about like the you know, the stories and the news about you.
Speaker 5: Oh you don't mind we don't have enough air truck.
Speaker 4: I mean I do mind about that, but I'm I get anxiety, like I literally dread boarding planes. It's like when I have a carry on because I forget about not finding a spot to put my bag and then not being able to read the overhead bin and then struggling to lift the bag over my head and get it up there. And people aren't offering to how much I don't, which I don't expect them to, but it is nice when they do. And then this weekend it was double anxiety because on top of the bag anxiety. We flew Southwest, so I had to see anxiety too because it is open seating, so and it was so scary grammar. Again, I know you can't relate because you just walk in there and help your bag.
Speaker 5: I got no problem reaching the bag up there, but I do. Doesn't everybody have overhead been bag anxiety? That's why everyone's like the day before you got to check in for your flight check in, you gotta check in this minute. I'm almost like, who cares? Also, but I do have that anxiety that there's not going to be a spot for my bag, which is why when I'm walking down, like you got a gate check that, I'm like, oh, thank you, just take it.
Speaker 4: It's also the embarrassment. I feel like everyone's like looking at me thinking like, oh my god, look at her.
Speaker 2: I can't take a seat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just can't. I can't do it.
Speaker 5: Judging.
Speaker 4: I also overheard a guy say, because again open seating on Southwest, I overhard a guy say that he always tries to sit with women so he has more space, but like, we want.
Speaker 3: To sit with the women too, Like I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't like being seated next to like men and huge men to take up all the space.
Speaker 5: That's a good strategy, but doesn't everybody when there's a really really large, tall, you know man taking up all this you're not picking out that middle seat, Like I can't wait to sit next to that guy.
Speaker 2: So know that that's the guy who's picking the seat next to me because he wants to take up my space.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I don't like that.
Speaker 3: But then also I feel like you don't have that much time to make that decision of where exactly you're gonna sit because everybody's behind you waiting. So that's where some anxiety.
Speaker 4: All I know, it's it's as stressful. It's a stressful thing anyway, So we get down to La first night, chill, play drinking games.
Speaker 2: It was really really fun.
Speaker 4: Next day. What talks about trips like this is everyone's so excited to finally start the weekend that we do way too much that first night. Next day we had some ATV riding to do. Okay, so we it was like up some mountain by the way. Our poor uber driver was so mad. Why when we got to the top of the mountain, the road just ended. No more pavement, no more street, It's all dirt and rocks. From there and crazy turns as we're literally turning, like going around cliffs and like going off to the top and there's crazy dips and it was dusty. We could tell he was mad because of the way he was like speeding through the turns and we're like, bro, we are gonna roll off a clip if you don't slow down, and then well, I can't speak to everybody else. I was like trying to not throw up at that point because we had done so much drinking the night before and the way he was driving and it was bouncy and oh my god, it was so so bad. We get up to the mountain. We finally get to the place, get out of the car. It is it's like fifty degrees. None of us brought like big jackets because we thought like La equals Son.
Speaker 3: It was freezing. It was so windy, and then.
Speaker 2: It starts to rain.
Speaker 4: You guys, I brought my weather curse to my best friend's bachelorette party.
Speaker 5: It was raining in La in the middle of May. You are, there is a bark falls.
Speaker 2: The mountain where we were in the world.
Speaker 4: Even the ATV guys were like, we check the weather all the time, and like I lived, you know, down in the city, Like didn't see anything about rain.
Speaker 3: Do you know?
Speaker 5: Can I just ask one question, bachelor party ATV riding? Is this is this a thing? Is this a normal thing? Jess? Are you not the girls like, oh, pool day, spa day giggle, giggle, Like I didn't know. We were like, good, do we have some ATVs? I mean it sounds awesome, but like my friend.
Speaker 2: Is the adventurous type.
Speaker 4: Like we also went like down to Pismo did ATV's there for her birthday when like she loves this kind of stuff and it's all of fun.
Speaker 2: So I mean we were all down to do it anyway. So we do that in the rain. It was so cold. Actually have a picture of us and we had to put on brain ponchos. We looked really cute and we're all hungover.
Speaker 3: Like it was great.
Speaker 2: Anyways. Then we did have a club night after that.
Speaker 4: The tampon flasks were used.
Speaker 2: Oh did they work?
Speaker 5: Okay? Yeah, this is something Selena brought up on Friday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I found these cool things on Amazon. It's like you have a little funnel and you pour your liquor into these little tubes and you put that in a wrapper and it looks just like the real thing. So I didn't get to sneak mine into the club because the bride wanted to do the shots on the way there, but the other half of the girls that were in a different uber they did sneak theirs into the club and it went undetected. As I couldn't recommend they worked, although the thing is they they didn't hold like, not even a full shot. Oh but I guess you can't make them any like bigger.
Speaker 5: That's all I mean. It needs to look Yeah, it's got to look accurate. But again that one shot or slightly less than a shot would have cost you twenty bucks or something, So that's true. Each each one, every little bit helps.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and just for the story, like we did it for the plot. Really yeah, am I allowed to say that?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So the club was was super funnel though I did feel out of place. I just don't go out like that very often. But you know, once you get the drinks in you you start to like, you know, settle in and get comfortable or whatever. A couple guys did try to talk to me, oh with my wedding ring literally visible, So I think we talked about this last week a wedding ring is not stopping anybody.
Speaker 5: Well, but the club it's kind of dark. Is it hard to see me? Were you holding it up in front of your face as they're talking to you?
Speaker 2: Well, the first guy I completely ignored. The second one. I was like, married, have a husband, check the ring?
Speaker 3: Hello? And what was his response?
Speaker 4: He's like okay? And I was like, he's like, well, which one of your friends should I talk to? And I just passed him on.
Speaker 5: That's good. Did he get did anything?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no.
Speaker 2: Then she just threw him away too.
Speaker 4: I did have a question though, okay, because like I said, I was like, hey, I'm like, no, I'm married, I have a husband. When somebody says that, does that sound like if they weren't taken, they would be interested? Because like that obviously is not the vibe I was trying to give off. And thankfully he didn't get that because he just moved on to one of my other friends.
Speaker 3: But like, could that be construed at that?
Speaker 5: I think it depends on body language and the way that you say it, because there's way like that the way that you said it right there, I would that's a clear message not interesting, right right? But if you give them.
Speaker 4: If it was like my man and he was like, sorry I have a girlfriend or sorry I have a wife, I'm married.
Speaker 5: But ah, if it was a lot of that, then.
Speaker 4: You can there's a lot of heavy breathing, anda okay, frustration.
Speaker 3: Twinkling eyes, good, good, good. But I don't think I don't think they would take it as in like, oh, you're saying you're married. But like, although I do hate when you say I have a boyfriend, they're like where is he?
Speaker 2: Where is he?
Speaker 4: Or if they say who care? If they say like I don't care.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just because there's a goalie doesn't mean you can't score.
Speaker 3: That is not the mentality.
Speaker 5: Well maybe for some of those guys in the club, they're just trying to score.
Speaker 2: I have to show you, guys the rain Pancho picture. Let me, let me put me back.
Speaker 5: I can't wait.
Speaker 4: We have to crop out all the other girls because they didn't approve. But I can definitely show you guys, show you guys me though. In the meantime, let's give you some crazy cash. We have one thousand dollars for you every single hour. Graham, what's this hour's keyword.
Speaker 5: This hour's nation y keyword is green. That's a grain. Take that over to Wild one for nine dot com. Enter it there and that's all it takes to get you in the running for one thousand dollars. This hour's one thousand dollars because next hour there's gonna be another thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, grab, so go enter for that chance to win. And Graham, we have a shout out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, one more DM slide this morning, Good Morning JV Show. Can you please give my beautiful daughter a Lenny a big happy birthday shout out? She turns eleven today. Happy birthday to my pretty girl. We are so blessed to have you in our life. You're so smart, responsible and artistic. We love you so much. That's for mom, dad, and big brother. And we wipe all your wishes come true and so does the JV Show. Of course we'll use the fun Oh never mind, good.
Speaker 1: Point the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: All right, So I saw Justin Bieber post this picture over the weekend. It's of him and his dad. It's on our Instagram store. Make sure you're following Jamie Morning Show. We posted a lot of good things on there, but it's on our story and he is talking about I'm assuming golf with his dad.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but that's irrelevant. I could not not stare at his hair.
Speaker 5: Holy what, no, Lebron James is going on up there?
Speaker 4: He's losing it.
Speaker 3: We hadn't seen it in a while.
Speaker 4: Yeah and yeah, And I didn't even notice that he's been covering it up until I saw this picture. I was like, oh my god. He is always wearing hats and he's got.
Speaker 3: His hood up, beanies, random things on his head.
Speaker 4: And could we all know that when a man does start to thin up there, it's a very hard transition for most of them. Could this contribute to like the mental breakday he seems to be having, Like.
Speaker 5: Im, I having a different theory looking at this, what's your theory he's had He's had a hair transplant. Go back and look at other pictures of what his hairline looked like before.
Speaker 1: It didn't look like this.
Speaker 5: It did not go look at it from a year or two ago.
Speaker 3: So you think this is recent.
Speaker 5: I think these are the little seedlings that are starting to grow in there.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, if this is the hair transplant results, he needs another.
Speaker 5: No, it takes time. Okay, it takes time for everything.
Speaker 2: You start growing in you don't show it off yet.
Speaker 4: Then Beebs put the bell.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but the hairline looks very salt like. The hairline liked very sot straight across. It's just like not that thick on top. But I think he's had the I think'm pretty sure he's had the procedure because I'm trying to look at his other look go back and look at past pictures of him. He has like major I don't know the right word, but his hairline was way.
Speaker 4: Different and if I had to describe, if you're not able to check out the photo right now, the top of his head, it's like it's like see through.
Speaker 2: You can see his scalp through his hair.
Speaker 5: H it's a lebron situation that thens.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what the heron James.
Speaker 2: J V Morning Chef? You want to check that out on?
Speaker 5: So I'm in there right to fill it in?
Speaker 2: Can't you make the hair in the tattooing their hair off?
Speaker 5: Give a little squirt there.
Speaker 11: First, Selena, there's a storm at your wedding, Jess. If you have Selina go to your wedding, don't invite her. Do not invite her for your breast through because it will turn out horrible. Love you guys, have a good day.
Speaker 2: Hey, thank you for that.
Speaker 5: The recommendation was not just Selena's wedding that got blasted by a hurricane, but it was also her bachelorette party. There was a monsoon in Vegas unlike they hadn't seen it fifty years or something.
Speaker 2: Yes, your curse, I know.
Speaker 4: So we were just talking about, you know, me going to my friend's bachelorette trip over the weekend. We went down to La Jess. I just let you the picture of me and the rain poncho. Can you put an emoji over some space next meetings? Well, I just know, girls, you have to approve every picture, and not a lot of them got approved. So if you can post me though. Yeah, Well, you guys were enjoying the beautiful weather here in the Bay. I was in the mountains in La and I brought the rain. It was like the only time it ran the entire weekend.
Speaker 5: You are the only place it is.
Speaker 7: A good morning JV show. Just wanted to chime in on Selena's bachelorette situation. For my bachelorette party, we all did surflestings. So I'm absolutely on board for the fun times. Besides the hahaha, Graham said he thinks happens, we do actually have some fun. And also when I wore my wedding ring and never stopped anyone either, and I would go, I'm married and they would say, oh, you can't have friends. So men are creepy.
Speaker 4: It depends on their first level.
Speaker 5: Yes, it depends on their first level. I was I mentioned before, I didn't hurt Cancelna went a TV and I thought bachelorette parties. I hadn't heard of too many adventure style bacherette parties before, but does sound fun.
Speaker 4: I'm there, just there. A lot of brides will go to the shooting range, which was one of the things that my friend was considering, and I'm like so scared.
Speaker 2: I was like, please, please, please no, But she ended up picking ATV's.
Speaker 3: I could do that.
Speaker 2: I'm fine with that.
Speaker 6: Dude, Morning Jvfam, Happy Monday, Selena. I am glad that you have a nice weekend, but I don't know, I felt like that was a sign that you have, you know, stayed home, spend time with your boiler.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Anyways, I'm just messing with you.
Speaker 5: Glad you have fun as day. Guys, why did we forget about this, Jess? What do we let her talk about this whole Bacherette trip and we neglected to bring up the biggest problem at all that will alita dilemma, and that was Selena skipped her like a hundredth birthday to go on this trip and the rest of her family all went. So give us the fallout from that, Selena, what happened is Wellalita still with us. Was that her last birthday?
Speaker 3: No, she is thriving.
Speaker 5: She is good.
Speaker 4: I did feel bad though, not not being there. I don't want everyone to think that I'm like heartless, even though most of the time I am. I did feel bad, But to be honest, I don't even think she noticed I wasn't there.
Speaker 5: Wow, shots, she has dementia, that's what That's what it sounds like.
Speaker 2: She actually does a little bit.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, that's kind of said. Now we'll take that out of the podcast. Yeah please, But Selena, you said you were going to take her out before fo Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had this whole buffalo wild wing state plan for me and Ablita, but it just didn't work out because I couldn't take a day to go down to Selenaz to do that because I have.
Speaker 3: Kids that I have.
Speaker 2: I got things during the day, the school pickups and drop offs.
Speaker 3: It's already been in your life a little bit yours. That's a good point.
Speaker 4: Who have I known longer?
Speaker 5: Seriously and it's it's all priorities. I'm going to slide into ab Wealita's d MS and let her know that what you really didn't care at all that you missed your blocked you.
Speaker 2: So good luck with that.
Speaker 5: Well, we'll see about that. She's been in my DS before. So was it was your family? Is your family still upset about you skipping the day because that was one of the things you were worried about that they were upset you were picking the bacherette party over.
Speaker 4: They actually got over it, at least I think they probably weren't too happy that I still sent my kids down there and they had to take.
Speaker 3: Care of you.
Speaker 4: Oh my babysit, my sister and my mom.
Speaker 5: Sure, I bet Youala was down there, stop it, take care of celebrated on our birthday.
Speaker 4: Everything is all good and nobody, nobody is upset. And I am gonna go pay her a visit and we're gonna we're gonna do something.
Speaker 5: Yes, well, let's look her up to the JV Show light detector real quick. How know? Yeah, you know that ain't gonna happen.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Happy Monday.
Speaker 4: I hope you had a good weekend. Thanks for joining us back here. I'm Selena and I'm.
Speaker 3: Jazz, and we have your chance to win tickets for the Giant have more tickets Giants tickets. So what you have to do is leave us a talkback letting us know who you would take with you to their game against the Padres on.
Speaker 2: June third at Oracle Park.
Speaker 3: You can win four tickets to this game, which is a City Connect Tuesday.
Speaker 4: By the way, Yay, So leave your talkbacks. Tell everyone you know to leave their talkbacks and you could be checking out the Giants on a City Connect Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Love that.
Speaker 2: Good luck.
Speaker 3: Now, I want to know, parents, how would you feel if you got an invitation to a birthday party right somebody that your child goes to school with, But you realize that it's not your typical invitation because this one doesn't have the usual party details. Instead, it's an invitation invitation to a quote online birthday party.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 3: And it's basically just so that you can send birthday gifts to the child to the.
Speaker 5: Online birthday party. The pandemic is.
Speaker 3: Calling it an online birthday party, but to be honest, there's no party. So it's not even like a virtual actual anything.
Speaker 5: There's no like chat room where I can go in there and make some jokes and rips of people.
Speaker 3: It is just basically the child's address and a list of suggestions on what you can buy for the child as a birthday gift. So no party, but they are asking forgifts.
Speaker 7: What do you do?
Speaker 4: We ain't going, well, obviously you're not going to the virtual part.
Speaker 5: There's nowhere to go to. No, of course not.
Speaker 3: I guess it depends who the friend is.
Speaker 4: If it's a really close friend of my kids, that like one of the best friends, Like we'll send something small, but like one of those things you know where a kid you don't really know, but they invite the entire class.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know you like that.
Speaker 3: No, is this something you would ever consider doing? No?
Speaker 5: No, I've made my stance and it's very clear I want my kids getting more junk that than never going to play with But you can't. You can't expect people to give a gift if there is no party, right that I would.
Speaker 3: Think, because it almost feels like when there's a party, you're kind of like getting something in return, which I.
Speaker 2: Mean because you spend so much money throwing the party.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, and hopefull I'm getting some free food out of it, yeah, or a cupcake or.
Speaker 3: Something, especially if you have to sit there with like a bunch of kids running around and you know it does work. But okay, so let's say there is somebody in your child's class that does this. When your child's birthday comes around and you throw an actual in person party, are you inviting that kid? Yes?
Speaker 4: I've never really been a fan of let's invite the whole class to parties.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm with you on that.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't like those.
Speaker 3: Never did it growing up.
Speaker 4: For my birthday parties, it's always been like just family and then you. I was always allowed to invite maybe like two friends and that was it. The rest is family. So that's kind of where I'm at. We did for my son's last birthday invite all the kids from his daycare, and it was a lot never doing that again, no offense. Everyone is great, kid's a great, parents great, but it's just expensive. You have to like do a lot more entertaining and then it's it's just too much.
Speaker 5: To talk to a lot of randoms.
Speaker 3: Yeah that sounds so awkward.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I don't Yeah, I don't think I have to worry about whether or not I would invite that kid, because answer is no.
Speaker 5: I don't know how or why. It's probably because we say no and turn down so many birthday parties. We're just Kate said this to me and my wife the other day. She's like, I think everyone has just taken us off the birthday party invite list. We don't get invited to any birthday party. Don't wait. I'm telling you. It's like there's always a conflict, that the kids have a sports game or something. There's always something comes up and overlaps the things, and we end up declining so many of these birthday parties, and I think we've just now we're completely off the birthday radar. I'm happy about it for all the reasons that Selena laid out a minute ago. Because you have to talk to all these randoms and.
Speaker 2: The things dear kids.
Speaker 4: Notice, like, do they know there's a party going on and everyone in the classes going but not them?
Speaker 5: See, they're too young right now. In a few years, they're gonna be like, how come everybody else went to this party?
Speaker 4: Not me?
Speaker 5: Right now? They don't know, But I am thankful you guys. Thank you.
Speaker 3: And do they ever ask you for birthday parties for them? Like for like, do they ever want you guys to throw them a birthday party?
Speaker 5: Not really, But I'm curious to see. Is that their birthdays are in August, so we'll see as we get closer what they want to do for their birthday this year.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I feel like once they notice, hey, my friend, I mean they have a party with all their friends.
Speaker 5: Yet we don't ever go to them, so we've never been. You know, they're gonna hurry about it, Let's hope not fingers crossed Goddess.
Speaker 9: It's all the stuff you need to what was hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 4: And today's hod is trending get sponsored by Prime Youth, Aesthetics and Wellness. Join me, I'm gonna be there Wednesday. The twenty eight from four to six pm, a lot of giveaways, food, drinks, a lot of fun just RSVP, Prime Youth Aesthetics dot Com. So Katie Perry is no longer wanted in Vegas? Oh no, Do you guys remember a while back she did that residency at Resorts World, right, so familiar. Well, apparently that contributed to the hotel losing money, and even though she would love to do another residency, hotels are like, no, we're not gonna risk anything.
Speaker 2: People don't really like you right now.
Speaker 4: So the Resorts World one, there was a bidding war for her between Resorts World and Caesar's.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you guys remember that.
Speaker 4: Resorts World ended up getting her and she was getting paid between seven hundred and fifty thousand to nine hundred thousand dollars per show because of that bidding war. But then she underperformed and the hotel ended up losing money. They were paying her so much.
Speaker 5: That's a I mean, man, I wonder how many shows she did at that price and they're on the hook for it. That doesn't matter what the ticket sales are, what ticket price they're able to get, they have to pay that. There's the contract right there.
Speaker 3: You know, I feel so bad for her. I wonder, do you Yeah, I wonder what.
Speaker 5: She's falling backwards into a giant mountain of money.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're right, Why are we feeling sorry for I don't feel bad for her.
Speaker 5: She took a ten minute spaceflight just to promote her next album or whatever, tour whatever it was, Like, who gives a fart.
Speaker 3: I think it's just like it's a major flop that she's going through. She's in her flop era. And but from what I gathered is she doesn't care what any any of us think. She's saying true to herself, and she's happy and content.
Speaker 5: So she's an eerial space goddess now it doesn't matter what.
Speaker 2: She's a real life astronaut.
Speaker 5: Back here on Earth. Think her tour is doing just fine, isn't it. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 3: She's gotten a lot of criticism for it. But again, like you said, Graham, she's still making a lot of money, So you're right, she's.
Speaker 5: Got a lot of criticism for a tour because people are just mocking the outfits or whatever, and the choreography they're they're picking apart that stuff. But by all accounts, aren't the places the venues look full to me? The pictures that I've seen like we haven't heard that, Like she's canceling dates like a lot of other artists that were true. Oh I think I'm going to be sick.
Speaker 2: I don't think these are like sold out shows either.
Speaker 3: Plus the tickets are probably like thirty books.
Speaker 5: Someone in the JV show research department, can you look at what's going on with this tour?
Speaker 4: Now to Tory Lane's so, Drake is trying to garner some support for him. He shared a petition calling on Governor Gavin Newsom to pardon Tory Lane. So far just checked it is up to two hundred and sixty seven three hundred and sixty five signatures. And because Tory was convicted in state court, GAVINUSM actually does have the power to pardon pardon him if he actually did want to, which he probably he does will not.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: Also, you know how Tory was stabbed fourteen times last week in prison by guy named Santino Cassio. This is a guy who, if you don't know, he is serving life in prison for murder and he has a history of attacking and assaulting other inmates, and like, at this point, he has.
Speaker 2: Nothing to lose, so it's like, who cares. I saw a screenshot that was.
Speaker 4: Going around that showed that Megan and Stallion fans had set up a go fund Me for him. Now I did check going fund me. I couldn't find this campaign anywhere. It is possible that maybe it was there and they took it down because they you know, these crowdfunding platforms, they do usually have a policy where they're not going to support anybody that's convicted of violent crimes. So it is possible that it was taken down if it existed at all. But it showed a fundraiser titled support Santino Cassio for his Service and this's go fundme that I saw. I said it had raised over twenty five hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think they're Go fund me has to take those types of campaigns down, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But the fact that somebody would start it in the first place, right, yeah, very tacking, very And I'm on Megan the Stallley inside here, but come on, we don't do that.
Speaker 5: Oh you're saying Megan started it, No, her fans did.
Speaker 3: Got it back to Katy Perry, so Apparently her shows are not selling out. They're struggling to fill venues, and some shows are even facing potential cancelation. Tickets are approximately from fifty going for fifty to three hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: I can go see Katy Perry for fifty bucks.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 5: Has she started doing? Are they all international dates that have happened so far? I feel like those are the ones I've seen online? Or is she stateside right now? Where are we at now? How many shows down? Where are we in the middle of it? If she starts canceling dates, then we'll know, because that's the telltale sign, right Timberlake twist's ankle or something or got canceled her entire.
Speaker 2: She's like, why even fake it? It ain't excel it?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Apparently more than half of the tickets for Houston have not sold yet. Yeahcember low demand as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not looking at it, not looking at spaceflight. Yeah, really exaspination of everything.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine our.
Speaker 3: Photos from Home.
Speaker 4: Every Monday, we bring a photo from our weekend.
Speaker 2: You can check them out on JV Morning Show. Make sure you give us a follow.
Speaker 4: I feel like we're a good follow great follow post a lot of interesting things. So my picture is me and my friend Jackie was her bachelorette weekend. We went down to La you know, I told you guys how we went up ATV and got you know, started to rain because I have a weather curse hanging over my head apparently.
Speaker 2: But this is that's one of the nights at the house.
Speaker 5: Look at you guys. And she had the bride sash on.
Speaker 3: She did.
Speaker 4: I didn't know if she was gonna be willing to like wear the veil in the sash because you know, some people think it's a little too corny, but she was excited.
Speaker 7: To wear it.
Speaker 5: So did people buyer shots and stuff when they you see the girl wearing the sash? Do people come up let me buy her drinks?
Speaker 4: I don't know if anybody did that, but a lot of people will come up and said congratulations, yeah, or don't you.
Speaker 3: Let me me got that?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What does the sign say?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Batch in bouche?
Speaker 5: And then your outfit there, Selena, what do you call that thing?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Jumpsuit? Okay? Is it a jumpsuit?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: How do you go to the bathroom in that?
Speaker 4: You have to take the whole thing off, you have to drop it all all the way down.
Speaker 5: You gotta drop it all the way down to the ankles in you. But awkward at the club? Do you got to drop that there?
Speaker 3: Hy at the club? How do you do that?
Speaker 4: I didn't wear this to the club thing, thankfully they could. But yeah, very awkward.
Speaker 5: It looks comfortable, yeah, until you have to go to the bathroom, all right. My picture is a picture of my daughter Quinn. She ran away from home yesterday and it all because all because I would not allow her to have any snacks because dinner was ready in like fifteen minutes. That's of course when your kids like I need some snacks, I'm hungry. Yeah, dinner is like ready in fifteen minutes. They don't understand the concept of time. I guess at fifteen minutes not that far away. You can wait till dinner. She's five years old, by the way. So she hopped in her jeep and she drove off and she made it about I don't know about thirty feet from the house. But she brought a pillow, blankets, all sorts of supplies is you, and she made a little bed in our swing. That's hanging out there from the tree got so cute and you can see if you zoom in, you can see your grumpy face. But yes, she looked pretty cozy out there. I almost just wanted to let her keep living her bust life, not for her.
Speaker 4: I always wanted to run away, but I always got too scared.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and eventually she didn't come back in because she was hungry.
Speaker 3: And I love that she has her own little car.
Speaker 5: Yes, she got her she got her power wheels.
Speaker 10: Jeep.
Speaker 2: You guys have to go see this picture.
Speaker 4: It's the cutest thing ever.
Speaker 3: And then my picture is from me at Beta Breakers in my Koala costume.
Speaker 5: Oh was this a quala from that movie?
Speaker 11: Sing?
Speaker 4: No, it's not.
Speaker 5: Oh is it the maybe Zootopia?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: Oh, just a random movie Koala.
Speaker 3: Random Koala. And yes, I was not forced to do this, although it might look like I was. Okay.
Speaker 4: And how did you go to the bathroom in this good question?
Speaker 3: Take it off? And oh my god, it gets so hot in there. I wasn't sure if it was going to be kind of a cold day. No, it was beautiful. It was warm, but I was also sweating inside that thing.
Speaker 4: Can I just say one, yes?
Speaker 3: One thing. A lot of people were coming up to me like saying that they loved the costume, right, love, that it was just such such good vibes.
Speaker 4: Yes, why because it's so cute.
Speaker 3: But one when person came up to me and she came up to me so close to my face, you guys, and she started making it out with you. Oh okay, no, no, but her bra Oh it smelled like alcohol and vomit.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, what do you think people are doing? Beata Break Like, I.
Speaker 3: Think she probably just went and threw up, and then she was like really close to my face being like, oh my god, I love your costume.
Speaker 4: And what if she would have said and I love the JV show too, and like that's our number one listener.
Speaker 5: You just.
Speaker 2: I didn't say that, Okay, I'm.
Speaker 5: Just saying, yeah, well, Beta Breakers people are blocked out by about nine am that day, that's part of the fun. I'm still people were complimenting this costume to me. Let me sidebar with Selena for a second. Breakers is full of some of the most creative costumes so many year and there were so many very clever ones. You know, every year costume, Yes, every year, I'm always blown away and then you see somebod that just ordered something inflatable off Amazon, and you're like, did they even care? Did they even care? Like did they give a fart? They caire and they don't. They don't, so I'm confused. You had to rate it, Graham, I don't know, like a three.
Speaker 4: I was thinking like three point two.
Speaker 5: No, like laziness, A ten.
Speaker 3: I give it a ten because it's super cute.
Speaker 5: What it's like, it's got to have a theme bita breakers. Things are funny because they are topical. They're about something that happened in pop culture. People were dressed up as the female astronauts, you know, stuff like that. Like there's all sorts of stuff like that, like questions, random things. But the best costumes out there are stuff that you know.
Speaker 3: But you got to have a little bit of everything, you know. And I had never seen an inflatable koala, and I was living my best life in it. I'm gonna be okay, Graham has spoken, Yeah, Okay, well I want to see your guys's costumes.
Speaker 1: Next the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Graham, I just realized our pool party, Yes, this weekend, there were less than a week out.
Speaker 5: Got this is not a drill, people, this says not a drill. Let's figure out what I'm gonna wear.
Speaker 2: I know I'm starting to stress out. Okay, look, so we're gonna be a.
Speaker 5: Great Resort casino hotel.
Speaker 4: I have been struggling all morning. Mid sentence, my brain will just shut off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so where are we going to be?
Speaker 4: Graham?
Speaker 5: We're gonna be a great in resort casino. When are we going to be there this Saturday?
Speaker 2: Who is going to be there?
Speaker 5: Steve Aokie is going to be Djane Well more importantly, you and I are going.
Speaker 11: To be there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, come hang out with us. It's going to be an incredible pool party. The weather looks like it's going to be nice and warm. This is going to be the official kickoff to the summer pool party. You want to be there?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It is twenty one and episode.
Speaker 4: Get these tickets while you still can go to Great in Resort Casino dot com slash Pool really quick.
Speaker 3: I wanted to shout out, Yeahdida and Edgar, we met them at the Hillsdome Mall in Sametel over the weekend. Super nice and they are big fans of this show. So please thank you.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine