Speaker 1: You're listening to camp i Am six forty the Bill Handles show on demand on the iHeartRadio app. Why would you go to AI as opposed to what are the big stories today?
Speaker 2: For example?
Speaker 3: Well, let me do this one, hey, Siri, what are the headline stories today? Here we go Trump to again extend TikTok's reprieve.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, wait, wait for the Panthers win second straight.
Speaker 4: What Surrey is?
Speaker 2: Ai?
Speaker 4: You just asked AI to tell you what the I did. Yes, that's what Surrey is.
Speaker 5: Seriously, and now handle on the news, ladies and gentlemen, here's Bill handle.
Speaker 2: Good morning, everybody, Bill handled Here.
Speaker 3: It is a foody Friday, June twentieth, first day of summer is today the solstice?
Speaker 2: Amy, Yes, it is longest day of the year.
Speaker 6: Yep. Summer officially arrives at seven this evening.
Speaker 3: Ah, excellent, I don't know. Oh, that's the longest moment of the longest day.
Speaker 6: It's when the axis is tilted the most or something like that.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, a couple of changes this morning. First of all, Sam is here instead of Kno. Kno ended up going to Sofi yesterday. And how do we know because and ran into him, I sure did. Yeah, And who works at so far because we're gonna probably do this later on too. And that has to do side hustles because it's knowing, very few people work full time because you can't afford it anymore. So they're side hustles and so and Ann is right there in the middle of side hustle lands.
Speaker 2: You work, you are you are, yeah, hard worker. And then what Anne does.
Speaker 3: Is work at so FI and will work late, which is occasionally why she can't come here. But she's here having not slept one minute coming here.
Speaker 2: And that's tough you can do. I was talking to Anne.
Speaker 3: You could do that in your twenties, you know, when you're crazy or going to school, going to college.
Speaker 2: You're up all night and pulling all nighters. But man, you know, not at our age. Wow.
Speaker 7: Wow, yeah, how come? How come Anne is here? And she worked last night? And Cono's not because he was drunk.
Speaker 2: He was partaking, by the way that way, yeah, he was also real lives so far away from.
Speaker 6: So far Away, and.
Speaker 2: Cono is pretty good.
Speaker 3: Uh, he's very responsible, Yeah he does yeah occasionally. Right, all right, So Anne is here dead tired, uh, and so Coto is not here. Sam is taking his place today. Hello Sam, Good morning Bill.
Speaker 2: How do say? I'm excellent? Sort of.
Speaker 3: Sam is also involved in a side hustle. This is one of his side hustles while Sam works on his PhD.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a licensed marriage and family therapist and I'm currently in the middle of dissertation land. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And uh, you know it's what's the name of your dissertation? Stop city us A close close.
Speaker 8: It's an adult film performer mental health and Relation to workplace conditions.
Speaker 4: See I was right, you work with porn stars. Yeah. Oh that's like me. That's like me working at a bakery. Dude. Yes, oh no, I'm getting a PhD. No you're not.
Speaker 2: It's all in the name of science, of course. It is all right, Amy, Good morning, Hi, Bill?
Speaker 5: Hi.
Speaker 2: And then Will is here, Good morning, Will, Good morning. Hey.
Speaker 3: I have a question and refer to you as a traffic specialist.
Speaker 2: I have a question. So you got your degree in urban traffic studies. Is that correct?
Speaker 8: Sure? Sure, No, I've been doing traffic on and on since like the late nineteen eighties.
Speaker 2: So yeah. Wow, So you started, Oh good for you.
Speaker 3: So you started broadcasting in traffic and you worked all your all the way up to traffic.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Bill, thank you for rubbing that in.
Speaker 3: You're welcome, You're welcome, and uh, Neil, good morning.
Speaker 7: Good morning. I love how you're busting Will's chops. Yet you call yourself a talk show host and refer to Amy as Ann every morning.
Speaker 3: I know I do, because I get all mixed up Will. By the way, what's that T shirt that you're wearing with?
Speaker 4: Have you been to a BUCkies?
Speaker 2: I don't even know what a bucky is?
Speaker 4: Oh, BUCkies, it's steroids.
Speaker 8: Oh I didn't know that you have them in Texas in the South, and yeah there's.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I've lived in the South a whole lot. Yeah, thank you. You know, I'm a Southern kind of guy.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: And so side hustles look at us, and certainly as a side hustle, Amy, you don't, Oh, yes you do.
Speaker 2: You do voices, don't you? I do voices.
Speaker 9: I used to before I started doing wake Up Call and working with you in the mornings, I used to have like basically two full jobs because I had a full time job and then like a halftime here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to be doing that story coming up at seven fifty.
Speaker 2: Neil works full time and does extra stuff. Not gonna he has to or anything because it's your hobby, but you get money for doing. You have a side hustle, right.
Speaker 4: I have a side business. Yeah, yeah, yep.
Speaker 7: I still do design work, some graphics, some prop building.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean virtually and of course we know and works at so far got it. It's virtually all of us. Will do you have a side hustle.
Speaker 8: I do sometimes during the football season, I do aerial live aerial video over the NFL games.
Speaker 3: See, every one of us and I have a side hustle, all of us. Do you know I do the business with you know, the important stuff, and you know the handle on the law is uh uh, it's syndicated all over the country and it's its own business.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: So I've got the productions and dealing with you know, affiliates and all and all that. So every one of us, every single one of us on the show, has a side hustle.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because Cono does too.
Speaker 7: It is uh con oh, he does some He does producing and radio producing and some other things as well on the side.
Speaker 3: How much of it has to do how much of it has to do with that We work at iHeart and you're sort of forced to do this.
Speaker 4: A lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lotimous, yeah, a lot, but that it's really a thing.
Speaker 2: It's really a thing.
Speaker 3: Mike, kids, I have a side hustle and that is spending my money.
Speaker 2: They Barbara Wills, you old, do they hustle me? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, Okay, guys, let's do it. We've got plenty of news to share this morning. It's time for Handle on the News on a Friday, and we have some fun stuff foody Friday, and then ask handle anything. And I'm assuming Neil, we have some good phone calls this morning.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair enough, we do. Okay, let's tell you guys.
Speaker 4: We've got some good stuff in there.
Speaker 3: Good good handle on the news with Amy, Neil and me lead story. A big decision yesterday by the ninth US Circuit Court of Appeals, and that had to do with a lawsuit stopping or trying to stop President Trump from bringing in the Marines. Well, not so much the Marines, certainly federalizing the National Guard against the wishes of our governor. And lawsuit was filed and the court said, nope, that Trump has the authority. It was a little bit technical. One of the arguments that the Trump administration says that his decision is not even reviewable by the courts, and the court said, nah, it is, but we give great deference to the President, which means his decision has to be so insane to bring.
Speaker 2: In the National Guard, which it was not.
Speaker 3: And so the president it's as I said, we're moving towards an imperial presidency where more and that's not just Trump either, more and more power is being given to the president at every moment. All right, let's take a break and we will go through a lot more stories if we can, and we will. We can't if I handle here Friday lab it is first day of summer, longest day of the year, and we return to handle on the news with Amy Neil and Me.
Speaker 6: Two weeks to weigh in.
Speaker 9: President Trump has said a two week deadline to decide if the US is going to get involved in the Iran Israel conflict. The president said, according to White House Press Secretary of Caroline Levitt, there's a substantial chance of negotiations that may or may not take place in the near future. So the President says, will make his decision on whether or not to go within the next two weeks so by July third, and then Levitt said Trump would prefer a diplomatic solution, says that they're weighing in on military intervention to keep Iran from getting a nuclear weapon. And of course we are the only ones who have the military, well, the aircraft and the bomb that could take out that main nuclear facility with the Bunkerbuster.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the only ones in the world who have that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's thirty thousand pounds bomb. And the B two is the only aircraft that can pick up and deliver a bomb that that heavy. Interesting, it's an interesting piece of weaponry. This is the MAGA is completely split on a split on this one.
Speaker 2: And yesterday I thought Trump was going to go for it.
Speaker 3: I now have my doubts because there's there are too many people that are saying no destabilization. There's a lot going on with this, and it's going to turn out that if the bomb is used, there will be attacks on American forces in the Meydie. There's no question about that. And you know, we're going to talk a lot more about this over the next two weeks. So the President said there may be negotiations, there may be some sitting down and talking there may be the ability for them to cut a deal, and there may be his decision to maybe drop the bomb.
Speaker 2: I thought that was pretty equivocal.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe okay, moving on all right, if you live on the eastern side of Los Angeles, you are no stranger to Dodger Stadium traffic.
Speaker 7: But yesterday a little bit different. You had SUVs, unmarked white vans lining up. They were Federal Immigration agents inside, and according to Dodgers officials, the agents were denied entry to the grounds and the parking structure parking lot. Rather there at the main Sunset gate off vin Scully Avenue. They moved over to the downtown gate, which is near the one ten freeway. There but dozens of vehicles they couldn't get in there, And then you started having several dozen protesters gathering near the remaining came.
Speaker 4: Up with there.
Speaker 3: First of all, I've heard so many different stories from the Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 2: One of them is we weren't there at all. Okay, thank you, there's video.
Speaker 3: The other one was we weren't there to pick up illegals.
Speaker 2: We were there.
Speaker 3: Only reason we were there is because one of the trucks broke down. Have they ever heard of a tow truck and everybody else goes on their way. No, you have when there's a breakdown, all of them have to get together. Of course, they were there waiting for people because there's so many Hispanics who go to the Dodger game. It's a huge portion of their fan base. So it's yeah, there was no question they were there to pick up people.
Speaker 4: How do you do that at a place like that?
Speaker 2: You just grab people, you know, you look at them.
Speaker 9: And but that's not what they've been doing. They've been targeting people.
Speaker 3: No, they have been targeting people, but picking up folks, targeting people where they're going to home depot, They're grabbing people in mass that's the problem. They're asking people, are you an American citizen? Questioning people? And there's just too much of that. Are they targeting people?
Speaker 2: Yes they are.
Speaker 3: Is there a big broom that's sweeping up a whole lot of people, Yes, there is. That's the problem. Yeah, their intentions are let's just target the criminals. Okay, and that's fair, but Steve Miller wants three thousand migrants picked up, sort of come hell or high water.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you one thing. If nothing, I'm.
Speaker 4: Sorry, no, I apologize.
Speaker 7: I was just saying that if you the way you'd know someone's criminals. There's a paper trail, right, and you think that would be the easiest people to pick up first paper trail and they're criminals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but how do you find them? They disappear, they're under the radar. How you know they're going to the Dodger game. You have to do a lot of intelligence.
Speaker 7: And I'm just saying that the broad brush stuff and the dragnet seemed bizarre.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll tell you something else that I think works in the favor of DHS, not so much that I believe what they're doing is right. Is if they are scared, if they're the intent is to scare people and get them they held out of the United States.
Speaker 2: It is working.
Speaker 3: People are scared to death of DHS, those who are Hispanic.
Speaker 9: We had a story yesterday that about a million people have self deported.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that part of it is working.
Speaker 9: Here's a new equation. Fires equals higher rents. Rent costs have been tracked by three local consumer price indexes in LA and Orange Counties, the Inland Empire in San Diego County. They were compared to nationwide patterns, and they found that locally, May's five point one percent average rent hike across Southern California was one above December's three point eight percent hike, and also Southern California's rent inflation was one point three percentage points higher than the US average.
Speaker 2: Yeah, makes sense, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: Fewer homes that are available for rent the thousands, So tough, let's do one at least one more and then we'll take a break, all right.
Speaker 7: So the US Border Patrol agents recently discovered this three thousand foot long narcotics smuggling tunnel. They disabled it as well. It's sitting beneath the US Mexico border, so it goes from Tijuana and San Diego. And in early April, while it was actively under construction, they came across it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and are filling it up with concrete. Well, so much for that one, but it reminds you of number one. The Middle East with Wahamas did and El Chapo did this to get out of prison a few times in Mexico.
Speaker 2: These pretty sophisticated.
Speaker 3: Tunnels too, not just ventilation and lighting, but railroad tracks that they move either people or narcotics through.
Speaker 6: It's almost three thousand feet long, and it wasn't done.
Speaker 2: I know a bitch of their happy campers.
Speaker 4: Yeah over half a mile.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh well over half a mile.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll take a break, come back, and we've got more Handle on the news.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: KFI Handle Here Morning, Foody Friday Morning, June twentieth, longest day of the year.
Speaker 2: Solstice is upon us.
Speaker 3: And you're no doubt going to see video of a bunch of people addressed as druids dancing around Stone Henge, holding hands and singing weird songs and incantations and cutting chickens heads off.
Speaker 2: And whatever the hell they do. Just the weirdest people in the world. Okay, no, they are weirder. Actually there are weirder people.
Speaker 3: Okay, moving on, more Handle on the news, Amy, Neil and me.
Speaker 9: Probably harder to get seats on ICE flights these days. Lots people leaving on planes flights out of LA Area airports related to ICE. Immigration and Customs enforcement deportations have more than doubled in the last month. An I spokesperson says that the agency does not provide details about future flights for security reasons, but that a lot of people are leaving the country.
Speaker 3: You had said that the uh, these voluntary deport self deportations.
Speaker 2: Uh. And they charter airlines.
Speaker 3: That's a good business to be in, owning airlines that chartered the government to the government right now.
Speaker 2: That is a growth business, to save the least.
Speaker 9: And I don't think these one the I don't think these are the self deporters. I think these are the ones I think rounded up right, ice flown out.
Speaker 2: I agree. I think self deporters are on their own well.
Speaker 9: And then Christy Domid said several times that if you want to self deport, call us. We'll give you a flight home and then give you a thousand bucks and then you can apply to come back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we plan come back is impossible. I mean everybody knows that there's no chance of that happening.
Speaker 6: But you don't think.
Speaker 2: No, no, maybe the next Democratic administration. But I think that ship has sailed welcoming people into the United States immigrants. Boy, has that ship sailed? Can you imagine the political fallout of that one?
Speaker 7: Was Regan the last president to do an amnesty?
Speaker 2: Yep, he was. There were two that he did.
Speaker 7: How come Democrats haven't just done an amnesty amnesty when they were in office.
Speaker 3: Because amnesty is across the board by the millions, and we're just not prepared to do that, just not prepared to do that.
Speaker 2: And there were mass deportations.
Speaker 4: What's the difference.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're here, if people are already here.
Speaker 3: If they're already here, that's well, there's your amnesty if people are here. But the point is it's a philosophy of they are here illegally, uh, and we do not want them here versus they are here illegally and we do want them here, and they happen to be violating the law, and so we changed the law where we grant amnesty.
Speaker 2: It's gone both ways.
Speaker 3: You had Dwight Eisenhower that mass deportation by the millions, and that was Operation Wetback. And as much as you may be offended by that term, that was the official government term. That was you get it, look up operation wetback.
Speaker 9: When was that?
Speaker 3: That was in the fifties. Oh okay, yeah, that was Yeah, try doing that today.
Speaker 2: Huh wow.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 7: So you know a long time you heard the arguments from those that smoke marijuana that you know, it's fine, and it's better than alcohol. Well, marijuana used dramatically increases the risk of dying from heart attacks and stroke, says this large study that they just did. You know, this doubles the risks, so they say, people mostly between.
Speaker 4: The ages of nineteen and fifty nine. It's never been my never been my jam.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what a crock you know, coffee, yes or no.
Speaker 3: Egg's going to kill you, not kill you. Exercise going to kill you, not kill you. I haven't believe in exercise killing you. It's a yeah, I don't care. I mean, it's every study and there's and none of this is actual causation.
Speaker 2: It's all, you know, incidental. I don't buy any of it.
Speaker 4: The thing to me is the smoking. If you're doing.
Speaker 3: It, that's right. No, it's true. I mean smoking with the lungs. But you don't smoke enough of it anyway, you know. It's not like people pick up twenty joints a day and smoke it the way you do cigarettes.
Speaker 4: But you don't hold cigarette smoke in your lungs. First.
Speaker 3: Some people do twenty seconds, some people do and twenty seconds is I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know the physiological part of that.
Speaker 9: Disinformation is putting police in harms way. Local police departments are putting out statements and warning that bad information about possible immigration enforcement operations is putting everybody at risk, both officers and residents. They're saying it's leading to protests, public panic, dangerous encounters. This week, protesters gathered outside a hotel in Rancho Cucamonga after rumors of ICE agents staying there, and that prompted a response from the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department, And then in another post, officials were saying, hey, don't assume that all unmarked white vehicles are ICE because the sheriff's departments, police departments, they also have them and they have nothing to do with ICE.
Speaker 4: All Right, It's become a huge problem.
Speaker 7: Every single day, I will probably get between I don't know, fifteen and thirty alerts today. Here's what I just got my area alone that says, hey, ICE is here.
Speaker 4: ICE is there? ICE is here? ICE is there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Sorry, Amy, you were.
Speaker 9: Saying, oh, I just said I just got one two minutes ago. Is ICE really going to head city terrorists today? Or they were going to get active by cal State?
Speaker 6: Like there? Yeah, I get them all the time too.
Speaker 4: And you and I live in this similar area.
Speaker 2: All right, let's do one more and we'll take a break.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 7: A group of students, alumni, and volunteers from University of Southern California. They've come together to help people with upcoming immigration related court hearings. As we were just talking about, this become a massive thing. They have civil rights advocate initiatives that they're putting together court hearings that have moved online, all kinds of things, and they're encouraging people to educate themselves and understand what's going on.
Speaker 3: Obviously, Yeah, you call the hotline, you don't speak a word of English, and they teach you how to say no thanks.
Speaker 4: Well, the whole point picked up by immigration.
Speaker 7: The whole point is that they teach people how to do the hearings online.
Speaker 3: Establish a hearing, and hope, hopefully that means if you get a hearing online, there's no place you are that you're going to be picked up exact or even worse, arrested at the.
Speaker 7: Courthouse, which has been happening even Yeah, a couple of people who've gone to do it properly.
Speaker 4: We've got to file their paperwork and then walk.
Speaker 3: Out and there's ice waiting for you. It's a different world, all right. Now, we'll take a break and come back and we'll finish up handle on the news on this longest day of the year, Friday, June twentieth. Okay, five am, six forty bill handle here footy Friday, longest day of the year, June twentieth.
Speaker 2: The solstice is upon us finishing a handle on the news, Amy and Neil and me.
Speaker 9: Let's see paid off for the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders. They are getting a four hundred percent pay raise this season, and it apparently may have a direct correlation to the new season of the Netflix series America's Sweethearts. Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders, of course, they've been pushing for increases for years. In twenty nineteen, they finally got their pay increased from two hundred dollars to four hundred dollars per game, and the new raise is four times that amount.
Speaker 3: At seventy five dollars per hour, which for dancing around And yeah, it seems that that is more reasonable, doesn't it. And how difficult it is to get that kind of job.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's a lot of competition to be adopted and.
Speaker 2: They're yeah, and they all should be models. I mean, they are gorgeous.
Speaker 3: And I know that's completely sexists and I'm objectifying these women.
Speaker 9: And well, but they're putting themselves in that position to be objectified, right.
Speaker 3: And if they put themselves out in that position, they're going to make a lot more than seventy five dollars an hour.
Speaker 6: Well, we'll have to ask Sam about that.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I was cutting the.
Speaker 2: Audio I had good.
Speaker 6: That's okay. We're making veiled references to porn. Oh, that's okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll talk to you about that off the air. It's pass safe harbor.
Speaker 2: Moving on, Neil, your microphone is not on?
Speaker 4: What about now?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: We are you now?
Speaker 2: Now we can all right?
Speaker 7: So President Donald Trump signed an executive order Thursday extending the deadline for TikTok's parent company to divest the popular video sharing app by ninety days, which is what he keeps doing another ninety days, ninety's ongoing.
Speaker 3: This's the third time out and the company Bite Me is.
Speaker 4: No Bite Dance.
Speaker 2: It was one of those Yeah, what do I know?
Speaker 3: And this is one of the things that the president does is make a decision and then okay, I'll hold off and then make a decision and go.
Speaker 2: I'll hold off. So this is a third go for TikTok.
Speaker 6: I wonder why.
Speaker 9: He's pushing it back because he doesn't have a deal. But why not just shut him down?
Speaker 3: Because I think there's a lot of pressure obviously, and I wouldn't even know who backs that up, because I would think other social media companies would love to see TikTok out of the United States, leaving a huge market for them. So I don't know, and I'm oh, you know what here it is?
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: Originally he hated TikTok, and then it turned out that TikTok was responsible for a huge amount of support for him. It turned around and he is into loyalty more than.
Speaker 2: Any anybody else.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you are loyal, and it doesn't matter if you credentials or not, you too can be secretary of insert name of a department here, And that's yeah, it's I think it's about loyalty.
Speaker 2: I think that resonates.
Speaker 6: Okay, personally, I love Alaska.
Speaker 9: But a new study says the Delta Airlines is the highest ranked airline that's by the points guy.
Speaker 5: He topped.
Speaker 9: Delta topped the twenty twenty five list, which ranks airlines based on reliability, loyalty programs, cost, and reach. Delta's on top for the seventh year in a row. United rose from third place in twenty twenty four to second place behind Delta, partly because of improvements in reliability and passenger experience. Southwest Airlines is third, Alaska's fourth, and Hawaiian Airlines jumped two spots up from seventh to fifth place.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: My question is how did Spirit and Frontier make the top.
Speaker 6: Ten because there's only ten airlines?
Speaker 3: Okay, well they should have been thirty or forty anyways, even with only ten.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, they should leave all the immigrants alone and just deport every plane that is Frontier or Spirit land in Mexico. All right, President Donald Trump, you know he appointed Powell Chair of the Federal Reserve, Chair Jerome Powell to the role in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 4: But man, he doesn't like him anymore.
Speaker 7: He is calling for a massive two point five point reduction in interest rate, which is like the equivalent of ten FED rate cuts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's never happened. It's simply never happened.
Speaker 3: And so he is blaming Jerome Powell for any problems, any financial problems, economic problems we have. And my favorite quote of the day from Donald Trump, too late, Jerome Powell is costing our country hundreds of billions of dollars. He is truly one of the dumbest and most destructive people in government, and the Fedboard is complicit. One thing you got to give Trump credit for. He does not do political speak that he does not. He shoots from the hip and I can't think of any other president who has ever done this, and I think that's a lot of white people love him so much.
Speaker 9: You will not see the rockets red glare above the Rose Bowl for this Fourth of July fireworks spectacular because it's been replaced. Pasadena is boosting its police in firefighter presidents to keep fireworks out of the city. And for the fireworks show, they're passing on fireworks and replacing it with a drone show, which is probably going to be really, really spectacular.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now, they don't want to mix up the drones because you've got drones that are used for entertainment and drones that could come in and take.
Speaker 2: Out every building on Colorado Boulevard. So I'm assuming they're not mixing them up.
Speaker 6: I'm assuming have you seen a drone show in person?
Speaker 2: Not in person?
Speaker 9: There's what at Dodger Stadium tonight. They also replace fireworks. They're doing drones instead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can do so.
Speaker 2: You can do so much more with drones. But at the same time, they're not fireworks. They don't have the big explosion. You can't smell them, you know that cordite, which is just something that is neat. But at the same time, you can do amazing things with drones that you can't do with fireworks.
Speaker 4: You could tell a story with drones.
Speaker 7: This is the thing that I like, I saw one last Fourth of July that was spectacular. That was just like this big storytelling theme of Los Angeles that was really neat.
Speaker 2: All. Right, guys, we're done. That's it done.
Speaker 3: With the news coming up, the Nice Circuit yesterday made a decision giving the Trump administration a big win.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's no way around that one. This is KFI A M six forty.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from KFI A M six forty