Speaker 1: I'm so happy to be here more. I'm welcome for you. I'm excited to have you on the couch. I'm excited to know more about you. You are an exotic era list. You do your pole dancing, you you do coaching, you do all these fabulous things, and Private Talk wants to get to know you a little bit more. So please tell us all about you, Miss Candace came well, I do all those things and more. I like to and more and more, honey, lots of more. That's the ending part. That and Moore comes later Private Talk to make sure you buckle down and get ready for this interview exactly.
Speaker 2: So, I have been teaching pole dancing since twenty thirteen. I've competed professionally. I've done music videos and concerts for Snoop Dogg and a shanty pole dancing in front of thousands of people.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of fun. So that's why you had the jams. I had this CHANTI on earlier. So yeah, I felt right at home. See, I didn't know why. I felt like, you know, on the way over here, I was like, what mood do I want to be in? And she always puts me in a good mood. So you know, maybe gravitated your energy to pull you in and it was felt comfortable here on some things kismet here, I love it. You are so good.
Speaker 2: Aside from that, I perform burlesque. I'm actually here in Los Angeles performing at the next Door Lounge in Hollywood most Saturdays, some Fridays. So I love it because it's it's a different type of performance than pole dancing.
Speaker 1: How is that all you? Or is it with like other girls too? There's other girls throughout the evening something like dinner.
Speaker 2: It's dinner and a show, so you have your friends that come out enjoy some drinks and some dinner, and then throughout the evening single performances will happen. So I'll come out, and then another performer will come out and do their song, and then another and then it turns into a dance party.
Speaker 1: And next Door Lounge is a lot of fun. I don't have to check that out, please do.
Speaker 3: But it's great because it's a classy way of stripping, is what they consider it, you know, burlesque, and I come down into my pasties and whatnot, but it's very different from my pole dancing.
Speaker 2: And like I've worked as a stripper in clubs, and then I've worked as like a go go dancer at working on the pole, which is different because I'm not taking.
Speaker 1: Close and aren't most goyog dancers, aren't you like just dancing stationary. I thought I didn't know a poll was involved. Well, it depends.
Speaker 2: Here in Los Angeles they've actually started within the last few years implementing pole dancing, so you're not necessarily grinding and gyrating, but you are doing pole athletics as well as dancing with the music, and you know, people are able to tip you, which is fun. But it's not like I'm taking people to the back and taking them for lap dances. I mean I might, like, you know, if they're in front of me and my open my lazy like hey.
Speaker 1: So again the more classy of the of the whole. But I don't even love that word classy saying it. I mean, I think, you see, I think it's all very I think because okay, so back up a minute. So for me about you know, even how the industry I was in, and I was in the adult industry, so for me, it was the way I expressed myself artistically. So I feel like it's the same way with you with but with dancing and poll and you know, being like an airlist whatever, because it's it's an art and it's beautiful. It's like painting a picture from somebody else's mind and creating music or you know, things like that. So it's very it's I'm very in tune with those things. So it's cool to see like that portray across and how it's elevated now to where now there's different things where it's you know, but burlesque was always around, you know, but now it's bringing it more into it where it's like now it's dinner in a show, and it's like, you know, it's because the entertainment, you know industry, we suffered so much because of the pandemic, and we found ways to really do those things behind you know, in our homes or on live streams and things like that. But you know, it's really fun for me, I think, and I know I'm sure you're you know fans as well. It's like to see that one on one in front of my face, you doing these things where I'm like, oh my god, that's the part that I've missed. Every night is different, you know what I mean. I can see like I used to dance before, and you know, I have some strip clubs across the world, and it was I couldn't tell her, like what can we expect? I hated that question because it's like, I don't have a choreof grabbed my thing in my mind, but I just know what songs I dance to and what my routine in a senses, But it's off the crowd. It's about the participation of everything, how I'm feeling that day. And sometimes I mean, every show is great, but it's like what evolution you know, what's going to be tapped in and unlocked with the LEAs of taxes today. So I'm sure that's really much about yourself. Which one of the very much true those jobs that you've told some private talk today, Which is your favorite to do? You have one?
Speaker 2: Honestly teaching. I love teaching. I teach flexibility. I teach pole dancing and twerking and handstands and exotic movement. And I like to teach people how to learn because a lot of people get stuck up on what they can't do and oh I'm to this, I'm to that, and I'm like, well, if you keep thinking that you're not gonna get anywhere, So how about we just negate those feelings. You feel how you feel about yourself when you're away from me, but when you're in my class. The can't is a cuss word.
Speaker 1: I love that I have a refuse for you to just because your mindset is everything you know I mean, And if you say I can't, then you can't exactly. I'm always like, I don't know, but I'll try.
Speaker 2: No, Debbie Downer, It's like, if you want to do that on your own time, but not, you're not gonna waste my time. I don't want to hear it. It's not for me to hear. I want to do nothing but empower my students. And I love giving them that sense of I've done something that I didn't think I could do before, and then they.
Speaker 1: Get a died to it. That's what happened with me.
Speaker 2: Like I wasn't classically trained dancer all through school, and then I ended up poll dancing because one I wanted a better way to work out that wasn't so icky, Like the gym.
Speaker 1: I don't like the gym. The gym's not in a good place for me, is it? Because you don't like stationary movement. It's like kind of like with sports, like athletes, it's like you need to be doing something.
Speaker 2: I rather much have some fun while I'm working out and the gym, I just cuss and bitch and moan and cry, and I it's.
Speaker 1: I exactly and in front of people too, and I just you know, it's not yourself to see the thing.
Speaker 2: I know I am able to. I just choose not to like the option. But going back to like pole dancing and stuff. When when I first started poll dancing, it was because I wanted to work out but also get in tune with my more sensual side. I was a very developed young woman, and people looked at me as a woman when I was still a child, and I had some issues going up growing up, and so it was a way for me to reclaim my sexy and get in tune with my sexuality and sensuality for myself. And then I felt more confident. And then, lord knows, you would not have been able to tell me back in college that I'd be making my career swinging on poles. You know, my mom's a stand up comedian in her thing. It's just like you know, back in my day, we kept the kids off the pole. Now, when she came home with a couple thousand dollars, she's like, you go ahead, let me help you pick out now. But no, that's not enough.
Speaker 1: You got don't. Yes, that's good though. It's important to have people, you know, in your life and your family support what you do, especially breaking the stereotypes of what it was before and what you're doing now. You know, and it's you know, I go back to saying, you know, when I was in the adult industry and camp, like the similarities is because it's just the adult industry itself. You know, you get a lot of like marks or like oh looked at sideways or whatever. You know. For me telling my parents like hey I did an adult movie, they're like, okay, But I explained it to the point where it was like that's how I was expressing myself. That's how I found myself in comfort, and like, you know, I was always comfortable with my sexuality, so it was how I wanted to express myself. So yes, again, it's not something they wanted to like ideally hear or want their child to do, but they definitely are cheerleaders and very supportive and everything that I choose to do. So it's important to have those things because that's how I feel like we elevate even more because you tap into like now that you're coaching, or now that you're teaching, and all these things like that, what you've already learned and loved to do, you're bringing it and putting into somebody else's hands too and having that come out in them.
Speaker 2: And I think that's a beautiful thing. Support goes a long way on both ends. Support as me being a teacher, supporting my students, and support for me as an entertainer, having people like you know, my mom and my family be behind me and understand that what I do is something that I love to do and it's helping other people. And my thing is when I'm performing, I want you to forget about all the other dramas in your life.
Speaker 1: I don't want you to think about not a not a nothing except my little ass shaking on the stage and doing these amazing tricks. So hopefully, I mean, from what I've heard from other people, they say that like they are transcended. They come in and like, I'm so happy that you came because at least that this shows that you're doing something for yourself. You came out you're not dealing with dramas, and I'm going to take you into a further place where you're so far from that bullshit. I'm here for you. That's awesome. I'm a philanthropist through my entertaining and teaching. So how do you would one person come to you and find you to be a teacher a coach? How would we do that? How to tell private talk? So maybe we have some listeners out there that are going to come and come and join your class. Yes, of course.
Speaker 2: Well my website is Higher Learning Dance. Higher Learning Dance because you're higher off the ground, and well I like to get.
Speaker 1: High, you know. Right, speaking of that, you know, I'm gonna smoke on my beigo flatur Hello.
Speaker 2: Higher Learning Dance is my company, and I also am on the social media's. However, when it comes to dealing with classes, it's best to, you know, either go through my email or the website which directs you into my email. And like I said, I teach pole dancing, I teach flexibility. I also do a lot of zoom classes. So people who aren't in Los Angeles are not quite comfortable to meet person to person. In these days, I completely understand that I got you. I'm really vocal and I'm able to explain things in a way that you understand it.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like your message gets across when people aren't one on one because you're not maybe with flexibility, It's like, how do you know that you're really pushing in deep into those things? You know things?
Speaker 2: There's different markers that I can see in a person when they're doing it, so I know what the body's supposed to look like, and I can tell when how they react after I tell them to make this certain adjustment. They're like, oh, I'm like, oh, now you feel it. Now you feel it. You look too comfortable before. So and I've been doing it for so long, like I've been like, I've been a dancer for over twenty years, and then with the pole thing, I've been doing that since twenty twelve and for less since like twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: I yeah, it's just cool. Let's talk about you said with the pole dancing thing, you wanted to kind of go back. I'm sorry, I apologize, go back to you said you you developed really early on as like child. People are looking at you kind of probably more than you know, they were supposed to be giving you more attention, did you? You went inward and you didn't really accept that a negative very much. So I kind of shund up by that doing talking about I. I don't mind talking about that at all. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, one of two things happens when people have dealt with either like molestation or any type of situations in that regards. They either act out or they retreat. I did both. I acted out and then I retreated. I was like, I don't want to be this way because at a certain point I felt that I was looked at as this object, the sexual being, and that was all I was good for because that's all that the attention I was getting. And so it wasn't until I realized, Fuck, what everyone else sees me as, it's what I see myself as is what I feel is what's most important. And I it's ultimately up to me to allow people in my life and in my circle, and if they're not in my space doing something to elevate me or help me or be positive influenced in my life, they don't got to be there.
Speaker 1: And I learned how to essentially say no fortin that's a strong word because we you know, we sometimes even with just you know, females in general, is we want to be a pleaser. We don't want to be you know, oh you're difficult or oh you know, you get to all these stigmas on these things where it's like no is okay for any you know, gender, race, anything like whatever. No is a powerful word and you should take it and you should own it. But it's you know, it's really a crucial time for women when we grow up and you're like, oh, you have these things that you know, I have boobs. I haven't asked you know what I mean with me, And I didn't get boos until later on. But I had a big ass always, So it was always like what attention brings it to you know, to you so you're just like sometimes people hear it and you're just like you get shy or nervous of it. You don't want people to see it whatever I mean. But you know, finding that voice again is really powerful, Like you said, to get your own you know, femininity back and your own sexuality back to be like you know what, I have the power you don't, And that's a really powerful thing. Yes, yes, very powerful.
Speaker 2: So pole really helped me with that, and I'm so thankful, and like, honestly, anyone who approaches pole has their own reason.
Speaker 1: Yes, and it is what you make it.
Speaker 2: Like going back earlier, what we were saying as far as pole dancing classy and stripping all that stuff, it can be anything. I've seen ballerinas pole dance. I've seen break dance pole dance. I've seen tap dancers pole dance, like I've seen people amputites pole dance. Like, it's whatever you make it. It's a creative interpretation. So it also depends on the setting. So yes, if I'm dancing with like club lights going and it's a sexy song playing, you're gonna allude to it being more of a strip club performance. But if I'm dancing in like, you know, a park and I've got like gene shorts and tank top, I'm not like in a g string and pasties, it portrays a different image. So it's all about like the setting too.
Speaker 1: I agree with that, I feel like, but I think like now too, it's like we're in such a time where you know, everything is just odd in the world, you know, and things like that where it so I feel like I feel like if people are trying to fight back to making that where it's like dance and certain things, it doesn't matter what you're wearing. Isn't like it doesn't have to be like trash here raunch of your strip club ish or like, you know what I mean. It's like it's okay for you to dance sensual to an R and B song that you feel is great or you know what I mean, or whatever song that makes you feel like. I feel like people try like shun away, like, oh that's over sexualized. Why does it have to be you make it that way, right, not the actual individual who's being an artist and portruy, you know, like letting theirself go exactly. And that's why I feel like, you know, I think it's people need to kind of like look inward a little bit more when they start finding problems with other things outside in the world. Why it really bothers you. But yeah, so there's pole dancing. Where'd you go after pole dancing? Did you go the go go go dancing? Yes? I ended up go go dancing? So was that just not enough? You wanted more? You just like the liberation of dancing that you're just like, what can I do? Next, could you say you have a background in dance. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I ended up getting booked for like a lot of music videos, which is fun. Like I've I've always been on set even since I was younger. Like my first music video was like a Luther Van Dross video and I was like a kid and Mariah Carey too. I was like a kid in the church, you know, singing along with it. It was great, that's awesome. But then I I wanted to do something more like with teaching, I'm able to like really help people more one on one.
Speaker 1: Entertaining is great.
Speaker 2: I can help like I could say I can help a crowd perform or not perform, but enjoy the performance while I'm doing it, but it's not the same effect. I feel like I have more influence and more calling to like teach people. I still perform just because I enjoy it. I love the thrill of being on stage and just seeing the people's reaction when I do what I do and just being like you're looking at me now, like eyes on me, baby.
Speaker 1: Powerful. That's why for me I can really could with the like dancing on the Future dancing, it was like I knew at that moment everyone was gonna watch me, and it was like what am I doing? And it's captivating because it's really like a lot of people don't get that attention. But that's why I feel like with when I see artists perform, I'm like, that's all my new point of that, you know, depending on how big the r but it's just that power, Like it's like it's just like adrenaline rush.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like a snake charmer in a sense, except I'm the one with the flute and I'm like, even though I'm the one dancing, but like everyone.
Speaker 1: Is encaptivated, like by I as your flute. Yes, yes, yes, So with the pole dancing.
Speaker 2: I will say this, it has brought me to a lot of different places in my life that I never thought I would, Like I've been able to teach in different countries, and I would never have assumed that it has gotten as far as it has. In like the media, like I've done commercials, Like a couple of years ago, I did a commercial for I think it was like beats by Dre and I was pole dancing for that. I know I wasn't in it, but they had I think it was like a Calvin Klein commercial that had pole dancing and like it's so progressive now and I'm so happy and I'm looking forward to seeing it more mainstream, like and they just talks about it going into the Olympics. By then I would just be coaching because I'd be too old to be fucking trying to do that.
Speaker 1: That's amazing too, just to be a part and being like a revolutionary and a pioneer to like, you know, opening up those doors because you know it is you know, you doing those things and all those moments are like, you know, they're really great accolades and for women to look up to you and like people see your style and like give the you know, people hope to know that those things could be obtainable. So that's really awesome to do. Definitely again and you know, I just want to ask for that. Thank you. It's Tuck likes women and empowerment people. What you're doing your direction of just you know, giving people insight and a different you know in your mind, you know, And I think that's really cool.
Speaker 2: And it's not just for the women either, Like I teach men, I teach plenty of men and and androgynoist people.
Speaker 1: I teach everybody.
Speaker 2: So I want it to be more of a conversation of like, why is it have to be sexualized all the fucking time?
Speaker 1: Are we not past that? Are we not past that?
Speaker 2: Like I have a sibling brother who is like seven, right, I have a poll up. Anytime he comes and he sees it, he's gonna climb up and spin around, and like I posted videos and people like I can't believe you have your boy on the pole.
Speaker 1: I'm like, why are you thinking it like that? If this little pole was at a park, they have poles, parks, kids climb poles. Why are you making it more than it is other people's you know things, and like what it's was before, it's like such sex over you know what? I guess? I guess sexism within its own like sport, because it is a sport as well. At this end of the day, I think that I feel like have you do? You see when when men or guys want to come to do your class, they feel little bit more intimidated or inferior for it, or is this something that they're already been doing? You know?
Speaker 2: Some of them, some of them feel out of place because they're just usually surrounded by a lot of women, and they feel like they may.
Speaker 1: Be intruding or being judged being the only man there.
Speaker 2: I feel that most of the cultivations that I've done in my classes doesn't allow for that. Like everyone that's come to my classes felt pretty comfortable, and if they haven't.
Speaker 1: I think it's also the setting, you know what I mean, seem like a very good energy to like make it just it's normalize it. Like you said, you know, it shouldn't be one or the other, should be everybody rights. I used to work at this bar in West Hollywood called Flaming Saddles. Oh, such a fun time.
Speaker 2: Rest in peace of that club down because because the fucking pandemic took away my club's dam. So I used to teach a free pole class there on Tuesdays, and literally anyone who would walk in the door, if you wanted to get on, sign the waiver.
Speaker 1: I would teach you something something I wanted to get on. All right, if you want to get on, If you want to ride my hole, you come, sign the waiver. You can ride. No height requirement, no height requirement for this ride. Okay.
Speaker 2: So it was great because there's people who would never even thought of taking a pole class, were able to expose to this new thing, this new exercise, this new dance, and then eventually people started coming tell me.
Speaker 1: You're like, you're pitch, I'm walking into this old bar r ip. I'm like, I don't really know if I want to need the pull, and you're just like, are you persuading me? Are you talking? What are you doing? Like you know what? I'm like, Yeah, Candace can check it out. When's the next time you're going to be able to live out your go go dance fantasies dancing in a bar with the lights and the music, people drinking, cheering for you.
Speaker 2: And if that, if you're afraid of the cheering, people don't have to pit cheer for you. They probably are in conversation with their bodies at the bar, not even paying attention. And if all else matters, I'm here. I got you back, and you know what, if you do this, you're gonna walk out this bar today feeling a lot better.
Speaker 1: You know why, ooh, private, you try something new mm hm.
Speaker 2: And honestly, what I liked about it because I don't drink alcohol anymore. I do like this intermittent fasting, but for now, I think it might be for good. We'll see. It kind of drew them away from drinking so much because I wanted to focus on the pole, which for me was like, yeah, I know the bar. I probably didn't like that, but I don't care because people dancing on the pole brought other people in, so you know, it's all it's all a thing, it's.
Speaker 1: All grave, it's all like it's cohesively together. I like it, though. I mean, you had me at like the pole, but like, you know, I wouldn't have been you know, I like things like that. For me, I took a pole dancing class. I didn't really like the class aspect because I'm more of a one on one person because I like to be really great at what I'm doing. But I really only did like basics because my ass was just too big and too heavy and I just you know, I didn't really give it my all. I didn't even at all. But you know, with that speech, there's there's hope, there's hope, private hung I got. Yeah, I can get that. That's the Polly. You heard her, you heard her. We'll see if this can happen. It's heavy, though, it's really heavy, and it's more because my arms. You know, I had to work out my arms, but I'm working out more so see, we'll see. That's the thing.
Speaker 2: The more you practice on the pole, the more the muscles that you need are gonna fire off from works.
Speaker 1: Maybe we'll get that. You know, the stage with the pole that we're talking about. I come back, repeat of this whole thing, and I can now will be on the pole.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's different. Wait, just sit on the pole and do your podcast from there the whole time.
Speaker 1: I like it. Do you like that private talk? I hope you're liking this episode. I'm going to take a little bit of a break. When we get back. We're going to play truth with Texas. Are you ready, Candice Cane? I am so ready. Ooo. One thing you don't know about me, I don't sleep well. My mind races because of all the years of late night appearances. I'm just always up and I can't decompress. So I found Sunday Scaries and it works for me. It helps me kind of decompress from my day and get a good night sleep. To prove it to you, I got twenty five percent off for all my fans. Go to Sundayscaries dot Com and use my promo code Private Talk and you get twenty five percent off. They're amazing and I know you'll love them. All right, Private Talk, we are back and we're one of my favorite parts of the segment, Truth with Texas. So we're gonna play a little game, Candace. So we're gonna play truth with Texas. We've got four aces. Each ace is a different type of question. We're gonna get to know you a little bit more intimately. I know you've been talking all business, but now it's fun time. Are you ready? I'm ready, Private Talker, Are you ready? Before we start the game, make sure that you are following this lovely lady. Please tell us where we can find you on your social media.
Speaker 2: You can find me at sweet Miss. That's MS Candace with the a candad ooh, I like it.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of ass in this chairs who like something too, so Private Talk, make sure you follow her and let's get started. So let's pick a car. All right, let's go with this one. I have an ace of heart. Ace of heart. So the heart is a romantic question. Are you would you consider yourself a romantic? Very much? So, very much so. I I romanticize quite a bit. Yes, what is one of your secret sexual fantasies? Oh my gosh, I really want to do it in a hot air balloon. Okay, let's why break this down. Okay, so check it out because there's a lot of there's a lot of things going on here, Candice, I need to know.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing. Like I I like doing things that scare me. I'm actually not into heights, like being.
Speaker 1: Like a thrill seecret. Yeah, a kind of sort of there.
Speaker 2: I have levels like I've gone skydiving and like the first time I was like mute. The second time I almost like I couldn't breathe, but I got through it.
Speaker 1: You know, you do what you do.
Speaker 2: But like being up high and then just like being bent over and like looking down while you have the feeling of getting fucked.
Speaker 1: There's like actual position, yes, yes, over and you're high because I got the you know double Entandra, Yes, high and higher exactly, so you're going to be bent over, bent over.
Speaker 2: I want to be looking down at the world below. I want to be fucked from behind and you know, if you want to pull my hair, you can, but ideally that that would be just amazing and if the people want to watch that.
Speaker 1: I'm down for that too. Do you want cheers at the end? I don't have to cheer, They don't have to cheer. You can do it, girl, don't get that orgasm. We know what you want. Cheer. Oh do you think that that would make you orgasm more? Someone was like, you can do it? Hell? No? Are you into people watching you have sex? Have you ever had someone to watch you? Infinitely? Definitely, I've definitely done that. I'm into it, like in a cuckhold situation or in like a group participating situation. M I haven't cuckled, group participation and then just me having fucking fucking friends in the room while I'm fucking. So you're like smoking you know, a joint and your friend's like getting a blowjob pretty much or vice versa. Or yeah, people playing video games make smoking. Yeah. Is there a particular kind of party you have to be invited to this situation that happen or is it just like on an average Sunday? Oh no, that this is so long ago. I'm so vanilla now. I like how you look at me and tell me like you're like, I don't do nothing. That's the ones you'd be careful for it's because it's not that you may not doing now, but you still are capable of doing these things, which is very pro so very I think it's a good thing. It's again, it's about being who you're true, your true self. So do you have a favorite song that you like to have sex to get in the mood too? I? I don't. Is there one that you like to you know? Now, let's go back to your pole dancing or dancing? Is there anyone song that you like? Your go to every song and they're like, oh, Candice is at it again? You know me doing something?
Speaker 2: I think what gets me in like a sensual, sexy feeling myself mood is this song by Flow a Tree and it's say yes.
Speaker 1: Say oh, you gotta to say yes. It's a good one. I like this. It's a good one. I like it. I like how the tone that one just makes me want to just like touch, warm, fuzzy, like someone wants to just like to here. What's your favorite place to be kissed? My neck? My neck? I'm a sucker for the neck. Like yeah, I like how you're thinking about someone kissing all that getting warm like.
Speaker 2: Private my thing not so much the collarbone, but the neck is definitely where it's at, like up either up by my ear or down.
Speaker 1: To the base and anywhere in that region I'm happy with good, ready to go. Do you sleep naked or clothes on most of the time, naked most of the laundree or naked?
Speaker 2: Oh, definitely naked, But I I I don't mind dressing up every now and then.
Speaker 1: Favorite thing to dress up? Is it more to just sexy laundree or is it like coseplay where you're like role playing and doing something I would like role play.
Speaker 2: Haven't really gotten too much into theat but I definitely like involving a strip tease because I've have experience with that. But I thoroughly enjoy the act of taking off my clothes in such a way.
Speaker 1: Sorry to interrupt you, but don't with that with being like how because Okay, you like incorporating this strip tease because that's what you do. Do you not feel like that's kind of like working sometimes? Or do you kind of go in because with me, sometimes I don't like to over sexualize something because I've been over sexualized and certain like when I was in the business, So sometimes it's kind of hard to play this too in like your personal life. So with you, because you do strip teas or when you're dancing that, do you always want to feel like it's you know, is it almost cliche to incorporate it or you feel like you it's just more comfortable.
Speaker 2: To you enjoy it, you know, like that, I the feeling that I'm doing, or the feeling that I have when I'm on stage performing is very similar to like the feeling that I have if I'm performing for a partner. I enjoy what I'm doing and I celebrating my body at the same time, and I know that the outcome is you're going to be smiling. I'm a pleaser and I love for the audience to be left pleased, whether it be visually tantalized or if it's my partner sexually released, whatever that may be. You know, release it out, baby, I got you. So like that is okay for me to feel like I should be performing because like that's just like my go to I guess.
Speaker 1: I like it because I don't know, I feel like it's I could see both sides. Mine was very over sexualized whatever, but now I'm trying to learn, like those were the things that I like doing before in things, so it's like bringing those things back. So it's not like I'm working right right, like you know what I mean, because it matters now instead of instead of the ten, you know the ten like you know, audience people that I'm like looking their eyes because I'm an eye contact type of person as well. It's just the one because I like pleasing the room. I like making sure that everybody feels good about and when I was dancing and doing those things, it's easy to like fall into that trance of like goodness, yes, yes, yes, goodness. All right, we're gonna get to the next type of question. Okay, they're not that bad. We're warming you up. Bring it on, baby, bring it on, all right. I have a club here. The clubs are kinky. Questions here, private talk kinky. It's your favorite time of day to have sex? Oh, favorite time of day to have sex? Any time of the day is a favorite time of day to have sex, just sex. Like I'm down. I'm down for daytime, I'm down for morning, I'm down for late night. I'm down for you know, roll over in the middle of the night. Are you down for kinky and bondage?
Speaker 2: I'm very much down for kinky bondage. Matter of fact, throughout the pandemic, I was performing virtually online with the Jumbo's Clown Room, which is, you know, the Jumbo's cyberclown Girls show that they had. And the last show we did was a BDSM kink show and I tied myself up in shabari and I performed and it was great, and I'm like into the Actually on my Instagram, I have a video of me in some bar in Bali. I'll suspend it in with my legs up here, my hands and like, you know, having conversation.
Speaker 1: It was great, So I'm definitely having conversation like it's natural. Yeah, you know, everyone's on the couch.
Speaker 2: Just how the you know how we are now speaking except just imagine me strung up with my feet in my hand.
Speaker 1: I went to Bali and that didn't happen with me. When you needed to redo you come with me, girl, come with me, and I'll show you the way. I like it. We're going private tongue, but I'm gonna follow the way. Well see where it leads me. I feel like a little bit of trouble, but a lot of fun, a lot of fun. Most uncomfortable place you've ever had sex? Oh? God, the most I mean you said you were tied up. Have you been tied up and expended like and having sex.
Speaker 2: I haven't, but I would be down with that. It wouldn't be uncomfortable. I'd say the most uncomfortable place. I've done it in an elevator. That really wasn't that great. I've done it in a corner of a club, like kind of behind a door, So that was awkward.
Speaker 1: The corner of a club and the corner with the door, Yeah it was.
Speaker 2: I'd say that was pretty uncomfortable. Other than that, I have I pride myself on being comfortable for sex. Like, if I'm gonna have sex, I want it to be nice, like, I don't want it to have to have any type of issues, Like I want to be able to lay down like I've done when I was younger.
Speaker 1: I did that whole car sex thing. And I need a bed for what I'm about to do, the work I'm about to put in. I need some space, okay, and cushion from my knees because fuck that you're about to get in mm hmm. So yeah, you definitely had a sexual encounter in a crowded place. You like that, Yeah, watch porn without master rating? Yes, actually, okay, so check it out. I am not a stranger to the porn industry. I have never been in a film myself. How Ever, I know people in the industry, and I support their work, and sometimes I like to just watch it without like jacking off to my people. And honestly, some of the plots and the scenes are actually pretty good. So you watch it for the storytelling, not all the time, but I have this is the first time I've heard this, I have, I have, So who's storytelling do you like the best? Oh? God, you know, but in storytelling as far as the director or the performers, the performers, okay, okay, that's different. I was like, that's a different storyline than the storyline that's really being portrayed. I'm like, oh, okay, I've been in a lot of those horrible storylines and that shit is not funny and stupid. But the sex is great. Yes, But so like, how you got to this sex awkward and weird? Like who I would? Yeah, like i'd say, you know what, I'm not going to put myself out there like that. Have you ever watched Alexis, Texas Portan. I'm sure I have now I wasn't that memorable? She's like, oh damn it. No, here's the thing. I'm not sure. I am a stickler.
Speaker 2: I usually stick with like a select few people that I like, like and.
Speaker 1: I just kind of watched, Yeah, you're like, oh monogamous, but like for a long time it was awsa but then she became a mom and I love it for her. But I have a thing.
Speaker 2: I don't like moms. So if I know your mom, I just can't get off to you. Yeah, it's it's it's a turnoff for me. Like I could have thought you were amazing until I found your mom.
Speaker 1: Like, I can't why because you think like something came from here? What do you mean a whole fucking being came from that ship? I can't think about. No, no, no, I'm good. So not a mom, No, no, no, no, no, honey, not for me. I'm good, not ever or just not not never. I'm like, I'm so okay with that idea of not having children. It's amazing. Who else's a bad sensor? Ever? Right? Kieren Noir is amazing, Small Hands is amazing? Who else? Ricky Johnson is amazing. He's my favorite. Right now he's your favorite? Does he do something to you?
Speaker 2: Well, I just bought his toy, So okay, here's the thing. We're gonna go off topic for a second. I'm like, I'm more of like a platoral stimulator, Like vibrators are my shit. Like I love vibrators, dildos. I'm like, wasn't really into until most recently because I'm like, I could just get real dick.
Speaker 1: I mean, I could just get real dick if I wanted it. Like, but a vibrator. A man can't do what a vibrator does.
Speaker 2: So, you know, but as a late you know, pandemic and situations arise. And I was like, well, I think I'm gonna go ahead and get some silicones, you know. And then I fucking found Ricky Johnson has his shit, and I was like, I'm buying that shit.
Speaker 1: So I love this. I haven't tried it out yet. What's stopping you? You're looking for the right date night?
Speaker 2: Well, no, see, I have this other one that I ended up getting that's like clear and I was able to stick to like my shower and it's kind of fun.
Speaker 1: I love this. It's fun you know when you stick in suction cup things like, and you don't want to feel like you're cheating on him, so you you're sticking with the clear. Do you name him? No? No, no, nope, nope, nope should I Maybe? I think it's more. I mean, Ricky already has a name, but the clear one needs a name. Definitely. He's like he's like breaking you into like Ricky, you know, exactly smaller than I will say that, so you know, pre Ricky. Shower time is great at your house and all right? Next card, I have an ace of diamond. Spicy question, but we're all a little spicy. I don't like spicy. You like spicy questions. I'm a savory person. That's why I'm sweet. Miss Candice, give me the sweets, not the spice. What's your celebrity hall pass? Oh oh goodness. Private Talk wants to know just one? You have two?
Speaker 2: Okay? I would say for female, yes, Monete. She is just amazing and a goddess and she wouldn't have to do anything. I would just do it all whatever she could.
Speaker 1: I I'm more dominant, but she can make me her bitch if she wanted to. I would do one you're definitely bisexual.
Speaker 2: Oh very much, so very proud lgbtqya that is me baby.
Speaker 1: So could you have a female and male relationship at the same time or both separate?
Speaker 2: I currently have a female and male relationship, but they are separate of each other. I am with one and then I am with the other, but they are aware of the both. Like we've hung out and like not sexually, but we've hung out in group settings. Everyone's cool, and everybody's cool with them. There's no jealousy, no, see.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm okay with that, like in my head, but I feel like I would be the jealous person at some time, but I think I don't know. I feel like I don't like to share, like I like to share and then give it back its mine. Hm.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it's kind of like that with my scenario because like I'm married to a man and then I have a girlfriend. Her girlfriend is engaged to her too, so it's like, you know.
Speaker 1: It's never gonna be like relationship, but it's like a situationship, like I mean feeling it's like, are there boundaries within what you guys have going on? Yes? Yes, yes, of course there's boundaries. As was any relationship that you know, you said what's comfortable. But what I will say is.
Speaker 2: That we are very communicative, which is why it works. And there is a deep connection with me and like my lady, like you know, we talk. It's not always just about fucking like we actually have something more than a friendship, but not like a sistership. Could that be weird, I'll sis, but we But it's like for.
Speaker 1: Me, I feel like you're allowed to have different soulmates, you know what I mean, and they serve different purposes or whatever, and like there's certain beings and you just have a connection with people that it's unexplainable. It just happens. Yes, that's why it's like when it becomes like when you're married and then like with them having other relationships like with me is like when like the whole like sharing of time of things because you know, things like whatever. And that's where it's like having like the communication of having that's so open that it's okay and it works for people because I feel like more people would be okay with situations like this if they were all open about it and being honest. But because communication, sometimes people don't want to hurt people's feelings this or whatever where you're really hurting people's feelings just not being honest. So I commend that that's really cool to be super honest and open and both in all levels. They can hang out together too, and you guys can all cohesively just be a unit exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: There's this book I want to drop called The Ethical Slut. It's an amazing book. I suggest everyone read it, and it for me put into words what I had thought in my head and all the ie theologies that I've always had.
Speaker 1: So I was like, okay, great, there's other people that think like I do. It's not just me. This is amazing because it's like not that it doesn't it changes their sways, but it also like makes it relative and like makes it like you're now like you know no kind of things exactly. I like that. All right, So we've did the clubs, we've done that way. I need your man, your man hop pass like I was intrigued. I was intrigued, I got sex, but I'm back private talk. We want to know. Well, I already talked about him because to me, he's a celebrity. Ricky doesn't count. Okay, Well, then I don't know.
Speaker 2: I I don't know because I I genuinely like lust after women.
Speaker 1: More than men.
Speaker 2: My man, who the fuck would I want to fuck? Who's the guy who just I The.
Speaker 1: First person that came to my mind is, uh, fuck, I don't know, Janeanna, I don't know. Maybe maybe we'll keep your same thing. Well, you weren't even convinced yourself, You're like, I don't know. I accept that answer. That was the first thing. Who do I look at? I'm like, damn, they fine, there's not you need one more of these? Maybe, Okay, you guys can think of somebody? Is it? Okay? How about how about we'll go with I don't want to Nope, Nope, not him either, Ricky Johnson it is. Yeah, We'll just stick with that because I am I can't think of anybody else. All right. Last question, Oh my god, it's an ace of spades? What does that mean? Spades? Is our favorite hair? A private talk because it is our favorite because it's a naughty question. But we're all a little naughty. You're in real very sweet? What do you mean? Not even sweet? The same thing? You know? You know? I love it all ever used a toy during intercourse. Yes, what is this toy? Which one the clear one? We don't know its name. I have not used it with anybody else I've I've got let me see, we've got the Uh, there's a there's an arsenal. I mean, you know, got girls got I'm into some ship. Okay. I have like the the angle plug with like a jumpstone at the end. That's kind of cute. I got a couple of those. You need a different color of a different outfit, so I got one of them color.
Speaker 2: Uh, this one is pink. It's gold with a pink stone.
Speaker 1: I like it. Let's see I've got okay. Well, there's two different dildos that I had that were like the vibe. It had like the beads on the inside. It was like going around and that, Yes, and had the little little rabbit ears, so that I like, how I know I know them all? Which, of course you do. It was like my jeopardy. I'm like, what, let me know that one?
Speaker 2: So that I have a purple one and a pink one. I believe I've used them.
Speaker 1: No. See, this is why you need to name them. You be like Peter, Paul, Mary. These are horrible names. You need better names. I'm just you know, on the spot. Those are the that's my homework. I'll go home and name my toys. Please do because we're gonna have a round to you when we get this poll in here, so we're gonna have to know yes. Yes.
Speaker 2: So you know, like a toy, i'd say in back and the guy on the front.
Speaker 1: Or was it vice versa? No, No, I think that was it. That was it. Have you ever made a woman's squirt? It's an amazing thing. The first time you do it, you're just like glorious. Oh my gosh. You have a song when you sing it, when it like comes out. No, I'm usually the one singing. That's me singing what you mean? I like those Those noises are really great. They're really great. Thank you, Thank you. Have you ever had a nightstand? Yes? I have. Tell us about it. Oh god, so it was more of like a one day stand because it happened in daytime. You have such a storyteller voice. I'm like, yeah, tell us. One day in June twenty fourth, in twenty twenty, there.
Speaker 2: Was this one day I was leaving a dance studio because I had just had dance practice, and upon leaving this dance studio, there was another gentleman leaving who decided to come and speak to me, and I thought, hmmm, he looks pretty fun. And upon speaking to this gentleman, he decided he wanted to cancel whatever he had on his plans, or if he even had the plans. Who knows, to walk with me in the park. And I was like, all right, let's walk in the park. So we walked in the park, and upon walking the park, we end up sitting down by a tree and playing music on one of our cell phones. At that point, I started dancing, and from my dance moves, I ended up dancing on his dick.
Speaker 1: And then lord knows that that. I mean, it was just it was a I don't know how it happened. It was just my dance. You know. It was something like I was here right, you know, I was here right, I was doing my little dance dance, and I was doing my dance right. I was shaking it right. And then I came down like this, and the next thing, you know, I was doing my dance right, I was doing with d and the next thing, you know, here I am. I'm just doing my dance now. Everything's bouncing. It's great. It was great. Love the story. Yeah, daytime park sex. Oh joy, that sounds like a great story. I always wear a skirt. Ooh you heard her Tips Tips with Candace. You like that. That was story time with Texas, you know what I mean. I feel like I should just implement this time now, you know, in the private talk, because it was really amazing and I liked it. But