Speaker 1: The sports page with The Orlando Sentinel and FM ninety six nine the games. Mike the Bulldog beyond you on JRR says here.
Speaker 2: The sports page is brought to you by jr R's Tuesday ticket takeover, which features welcome to Rockville tickets.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, welcome to Rockfeld tickets for twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: Oh that's okay. Yeah. Head to the JR Instagram at one oh one one w jr R. Just to do as the post instructions and you'll be in the running to scoop up a pair again at one oh one one wjr R.
Speaker 3: Did you think you need to because I'm the one who did the Instagram post? Oh okay, cool, I was playing dumb there. The Bulldog is on vacation this week. I said this yesterday and you you concurred. He picked a really good week to go on vacation.
Speaker 1: Smart man.
Speaker 2: It's just what we are in a sports lull. There's no denying that an indicator would be that we're starting off with baseball news. Let's do it. Let's crank through this, all right, raise louse. Yesterday at home to the A's six' four was the. Final they'll go at it again today In, tampa The marlins are home against The. Twins in other baseball, news we had a bit of a rare occurrence yesterday In. Boston willer a Bray you hit A Grand slam and an inside the park solo home run for The Red sox last night as they cruised to a thirteen to six victory over the Reds now a Bray you finished the night two for, five five, RBIs and according to, statistics he becomes the first player to hit an inside the park home run and have another home or be A Grand slam in the same game Since Roger maris pulled this off back in nineteen fifty.
Speaker 1: EIGHT i heard the Name, marison, WENT, whoa that would be a long time.
Speaker 2: AGO A Grand slam home run and an inside the park solo home. Run that's, yeah definitely can hang a mantle on that for. SURE nba FREE a THREE d. Opens The magic made a. Move they one year deal with a one, year seven million dollar deal With Tyris. Jones so The magic address their point guard spot, issue signing the Veteran jones to a one year. Deal he projects to be part Of orlando's second unit alongside lottery Pick Anthony black from back in twenty twenty, three playing a similar role to the One Corey joseph played all. Season so Welcome Tias.
Speaker 1: Jones isn't that crazy when part of the second unit is making seven?
Speaker 2: Mil? Yeah, yeah one year, deal so you know the. Magic most folks believe they will contend in The east with the team they've put. TOGETHER i, AGREE i love. IT i agree it'll be fun to. Watch let's hope the injuries stay away whence the season gets, underway so you get. That other moves around the league and then over in THE, nfl we had quite the trade as The dolphins have Traded Jalen Ramsey Johnny smith to The steelers For Mika. Fitzpatrick this looks to be like a win, win more of a, WIN i think for The dolphins in the upgrade. Departments patrick's a. Badass yeah, so but the tight End john New smith had quite a season last. Year The steelers were in need at that. Position Jalen, Ramsey, yeah he's getting later in his, career has had some injuries plague him as of. Late but if he's, healthy he could be a good boost to The steelers defense as. Well so Little swaperoo there in THE, nfl The dolphins in the news, There, taco we got BIG wnba news to report On Caitlyn. Ton it is The Caitlin. Effect over the next five, years THE wnba is going to expand to eighteen, teams with expansion clubs In, Cleveland, philadelphia And detroit all entering the league by twenty. Thirty in twenty twenty, Eight cleveland will begin, play followed By detroit in twenty twenty nine And philly in twenty. THIRTY i don't know if you need to start with all these expansion. TEAMS i think the games they're watching the ones With. Caitlyn, yeah but her in her what she's, accomplished has increased interest in the, league and the league feels as if now's the time to start to. Expands we'll see how that plays. Out keep in, mind historically THE wnba has never been, profitable not even close until she came on the.
Speaker 1: Scene exactly Who she's only playing on one. TEAM i don't know if that's a great. IF i think tap the brakes a.
Speaker 2: Little, finally there's This Jake paul is now threatening to take legal action against those who say he stages his boxing. Matches This this was After saturday night's bout Against Julio Cesar Chavez. Junior Uh, so the Commentator Pierce morgan is the guy who Triggered Jake paul basically calling him out saying he's lining his pockets and killing boxing with this boring staged bs against older fighters way past their. Prime i'm not getting sued by, him no, Comment oh you're. Not you're not getting. Comment okay, AGAIN i want to attribute that last quote To Pierce, morgan and At morgan to his, credit he, says go ahead and bring, it bring. It so, anyway there you go your sports page for This tuesday.
Speaker 1: Boarding Legit taco are always on. Demand download their podcast daily on our free iHeartRadio.
Speaker 3: App get in now at w j r r dot com