Speaker 1: It's starts weren't and we're live, so you can listen to us on k g R, A Radio Rumble, Facebook book, LinkedIn, i Heeart, Spotify, and speaker. The title of this episode is Let's do it and we'll explain who that's from and why. Let me explain to you who we've got so far. We've got Detective Jake Jacobs from Philadelphia, Hama side and now involved shooting unit. And we've got our correspondent from Tennessee, veteran NCI especially in Greg Highlands. So, Greg, I hear that the bear bears down there are shopping.
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 3: Yes, they have, They've moved to the suburbs and they're now shopping.
Speaker 1: Okay, look, let's before we get into really dark stuff. I just we'll just run this. This is what happened. What is happening in Tennessee?
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 4: You're the coolest guy in the parking lot.
Speaker 5: In a net chat shows on.
Speaker 1: Why is that guy chasing the bear? That's my question? No clue. Does he have a gun or something?
Speaker 3: Maybe it's still as wallet.
Speaker 1: Ah possibly possibly so. I guess the big thing right now is that school shirt shooting?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 4: School shooting.
Speaker 1: Do you guys want to say anything quick before we move on to other stuff.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I just you know, within the last couple of hours, I was reading about it and I watched a few videos on it. So I don't really know all the details yet. I do know that they put out the manifesto and some things, and there's some Yeah, there might be some similarities between Minneapolis and Nashville.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they of him with a weapon, right did you see that?
Speaker 2: And the and the manifest Well, there's a whole video John of him going through weapons, magazines, knives, certain things, written, all those things. So it's still early. I mean, we've know how he's been identified.
Speaker 3: There's two videos on YouTube right now. One is of him reading a some kind of warning for danger off of some kind of like a washer instruction guide, and then the other one is actually him thumbing through his manifesto. And if you watch that video, turn the volume up because he's whispering things as he comes through the manifesto. That's right, The two videos are out right now. And then, of course, as Jake mentioned, the picture with the magazine and the Trump stuff on the magazine.
Speaker 1: Okay, hey, I just want to read this self evident disclaimer before we get going, I've used your opinions expressed during search warrants are those of the individual expressing them and not their former employers or affiliated organizations.
Speaker 2: No, my opinions are definitely my own, and I think that has been improving.
Speaker 1: It's self evident.
Speaker 2: And that video that Greg was just referencing, I mean, it's some of the stuff that's out there. And if you think that there's more people out there like him who are doing those video manifestos and reading through those things, and if there's more of them out there, that we're in trouble. And when you have the mayor of Minneapolis's this is public knowledge, you know, saying not to pray because they were praying, the kids would praying when they got shot. I mean, what kind of idiot is this guy? I mean, they have an idiot for a mayor and a governor and a lieutenant governor in that state, as well as senators and congress people. I mean, I think Minnesota is probably the tarror capital of this country right now?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, No kidding with his Somalis and everything. Denise seeing a post with his mom's photo and it was her retirement from that school. She had flowers in her hand, said she worked there for five years. Jeez, thanks Denise.
Speaker 2: Appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the title of this episode is let's do it and we'll tell you who it came who that sentence came from. But first I want to give you an idea of what we're going to be talking about initially. Okay, so you might want to put your seatbelt on.
Speaker 4: I don't, please.
Speaker 7: We have an emergency. You have a therapist in parents for sure what happened, But god, where's the person?
Speaker 8: Say he's running, You're gone, You're gone being where's front on Walnut?
Speaker 9: You're flashing large knife?
Speaker 4: You see some brutal things.
Speaker 2: That crime that night was brutal.
Speaker 10: Sean was stabbed coming out of a restaurant in britten House Square.
Speaker 4: Everyone's in a great mood, it's a beautiful night.
Speaker 7: Less than an hour later, he's.
Speaker 9: Been what pomicide called me and they said, Michael White, he's going to surrender himself. He's started a few alfurcations delivering your food.
Speaker 7: And Sean's still alive.
Speaker 9: How does it starting with a traffic dispute and so one is will getting stabbed?
Speaker 7: I remember watching the.
Speaker 9: News, and all I remember seeing is the sadness in this boy's eyes.
Speaker 1: Sean was a good hearted person.
Speaker 2: He was humble.
Speaker 4: It's hard to imagine this earth without him walking on it.
Speaker 7: People were speaking about Sean.
Speaker 6: He was a good entrepreneur.
Speaker 2: He knew was turning the city around.
Speaker 7: And that stuff is true. There's another sign. I'm like, Michael, how much you could tell me? Did you stab him? He said, I don't remember stabbing him.
Speaker 4: Someone who has no criminal record doesn't just start assaulting people on the street.
Speaker 7: Something was off here.
Speaker 5: Sean had coconut system.
Speaker 2: Said he had bloodlusted his eye. Sean was a wrestling He rushed in. It was a situation that got way out of control, and he gave a big story because you were dealing with someone who had money, privileged connections.
Speaker 7: And you had a kid from little Philadelphia.
Speaker 6: I just worried about when I was going to get the opportunity to tell the truth. If I don't make them feel where I'm coming from, it's over.
Speaker 7: And he emotionally charged trials soon.
Speaker 10: So this is straight up costs itself to be Michael White was protecting himself.
Speaker 5: That's White. He had the night in the first place.
Speaker 7: I don't know if he meant to kill him, but he meant to stab him damn hard.
Speaker 2: There was more to this case than what the media was reporting to play out.
Speaker 9: I scoured that neighborhood looking for cameras, looking for witnesses.
Speaker 2: We found the video.
Speaker 6: Everything's happening.
Speaker 2: It's so fit.
Speaker 9: That they arrived at an intersection at the exact same moment what happened next to seconds and two people's lives have forever changed.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So incidentally, you'll see Ralph in there, right, Jacob Yes.
Speaker 2: And Shawn's lawyer who was a former p D and also associate Larry Krishnan.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Incidentally, Ralph who is normally with us it's grape season, you know he's he's.
Speaker 2: Right now. Just got Cypriano huh a Cypriano wine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Okay, So uh.
Speaker 1: Let's get to the uh. Why do we have the let's do it? Uh episode title? We have it because Mike White, the guy that is featured in that paramount as the subject, when we asked him to come on, he said, let's do.
Speaker 2: It, but then he.
Speaker 6: Back over them.
Speaker 2: And this is him. Our pictures look like written el square a nice gesture.
Speaker 1: Nice nice hand gestures too. Let's see here. We can go through a couple of these. So he responded to our post, and then he subsequently deleted his own post where he said, let's do it, and he had reached out who runs this page. I'd like to contact them personally, and I was invited to come talk on the show in one of these videos you guys posted, So let's work that out. And then he deleted everything and then he yeah blocked us, which was really great. Okay, so yeah, he blocked us.
Speaker 2: Let's see here.
Speaker 1: Uh, and then he says, all these mfs swear they know me or my life or my case based off social media or what somebody tell them. You want what's real, come to the source.
Speaker 2: So we did.
Speaker 1: I wish I could say what I want, but I got sued, so I'm a little handicapped, but I'm ready speak my mind and filtered.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 1: We invited you, you said you come on. Then all of a sudden, you go silent. I never even heard of that podcast, and they're saying I mentioned them before today, literally my first time even hearing about it because somebody sent it to me. Jake Jacobs, I'm talking to you directly, if you'd like to speak, say that I've never shied away from anything.
Speaker 2: Okay, well you just did. I challenged you a couple more. I challenge you to say your side calling my name out. I've never shout with from anything. I'll meet you on search work. I'll meet you in written house square as long as you don't come without a knife, because I have something that I will come with if I have to use it, but with civil here like, we just want to hear your sid and I saw search one ever asks to do.
Speaker 1: He also said I've changed a lot.
Speaker 2: And uh.
Speaker 1: Man fuck Larry Karasner too tried to act like he did good by dropping charges. He ain't even review the case until a week before the trial. Oh goofy ass. He only wanted a conviction. He ain't care about nobody. Then we've got I knew that ship was a setup. Fuck a fuck of Ralph Sabriado. I'm not explaining myself to people dedicated to misunderstanding me. I don't even know why I responded, but you did. You responded. Let's do it right. Let's let's uh look at what he's a he said recently, So hang on a second.
Speaker 2: Hey, John, real quick, he's watching unblock I said, We'll send him a link.
Speaker 1: He can join a show, absolutely absolutely, and Larry can come on with him too.
Speaker 2: Larry can come on with we know Larry Watchers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So this is one of the clips we were kind enough to acquire from Meghan Heaton, who was a special guest and won't be introducing her shortly happening.
Speaker 6: So here's what we're going to do that But the reality is that is not happening. So here's what we're going to do. We're gonna stop mentioning me. We're gonna stop mentioning it Seawn Skeleton's name. We're gonna let his family heal in privacy and peace like they deserve, and we're just gonna leave this situation alone.
Speaker 2: I am not sure you're.
Speaker 6: Ncis wet dream or whatever y'all got going on over there. What y'all doing the podcast, Like my case is not a reference point.
Speaker 2: For whatever political views that you had.
Speaker 6: Whatever you're trying to back up and show how you feel about me or whoever likes.
Speaker 2: Is pointless.
Speaker 6: It's really pointless. It's unfair. I'm not it's not even unfair to me. It's unfair to you that man's family, You know what I mean. You think they want to see my face? You think they want to hear my name? Hell know, I try to apologize it that they didn't want that. So the best thing to do is just to leave them alone. That's what I've done. I've left them alone. When you stirred the pot like that, you don't even know what type of trauma you're digging up for them.
Speaker 4: On a longer timeline.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean. Everyone want to say I'm low IQ and all this other stuff like that, and I took my.
Speaker 1: Okay, more on more, you know.
Speaker 4: What I mean.
Speaker 6: You think they want to see my face, You think they want to hear my name? Hell no, I try to apologize it that they didn't want that. So the best thing to do is just to leave them alone. That's what I've done it. I've left them alone. When you stirred a pot like that, you don't even know what type of trauma you're digging up for them on a longer timeline. I mean, everyone want to say I'm a low i Q and all this other stuff like that, and I took mark.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, there's a lot of things wrong. With that film from uh par Amount plus Uh, Jake, is it correct that he was a sean was stabbed in.
Speaker 2: The back, stabbed in the back, plunging it back? One of the people who saw in that brief clip he was the sergeant of the crime scene unit knowing well, I think I think he was a sergeant when he left the job, Palmer.
Speaker 1: Okay, so uh obviously, Uh. Meghan Heaton has a lot to say about this. Can we bring Megan up?
Speaker 2: Bill? Please? Thank you? Megan?
Speaker 1: How you doing good? How you We had a few connection problems that I wanted to make sure that there was was all there.
Speaker 5: It seems good so far.
Speaker 1: Okay, Hey, uh Bill, can you bring Marcus up to Uh? Incidentally, I just want to both have been on before, but I just wanted to reintroduce them. Meghan Heaton is an executive producer and she's a correspondent to The Rudy Juliana Show, among other things. Marcus see Williams is the conservative voice of New York. So, uh, you know, we're lucky to have both of you here today in regard to this. So before I know, Megan has quite a quite a bit to say. Marcus, I just want to get your but beforehand, I want I just want to get Marcus's thoughts on what you just saw.
Speaker 9: Well, honestly, John, I think that it's very disappointing, right, you know, like, look at what happened in the incident. You're given a chance to go out and share your side of the story now. Very clearly either he wants to be tight lit because they told him to keep his mouth shut, or whatever the case is, which is what I'm thinking, you know, and now you're not man enough to say, listen, I've got an agreement.
Speaker 7: I'm not able to talk on this matter anymore. That's it.
Speaker 9: I was wanted to do it before, I can't do it now. But what he tried to do is go out there and basically slander you guys. And that was and called Jake out by name, Jake themse fightings words.
Speaker 2: I don't know. All you gotta do is, you know, come on show. We can debate. I've debated better. I'd better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Greg, Uh, you know you're in Tennessee. Uh, but you you covered Uh you know you were in charge of Philadelphia before for a federal law enforcement in and uh, you know, do you have anything initial thoughts.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, you can't say that you want to do something and then after everybody opens the door for you, you say you don't want to come in, so come on in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, you.
Speaker 2: Know what, John, real quick, let me tell you what happened. You know, he claimed the Galilees. What happened is brand his mouth lad crashing them got together. They told him, based on the way they molded this this case, to totally exonerate this criminal. He couldn't run his mouth because they know listen, they know me very well. They know if I asked questions, we're in this public form here, he can open up such a can of worms by running his mouth that they told him not to do it. So not only did he not decide not to do it, he deleted his post so he could wouldn't be seen as saying, let's do it. And then Marcus, I'm sorry, Michael, I'm here, let do it. If Larry is telling you not to be a man, go on your things, stop trying to do a lot of nonsense. Say Larry or the judge who used to be a PD who's tight, I forgot her name, I know her very well. Notice that she was a Rookie p D tell them listen. I want to challenge Jake Jacobs. I know who Jake Jacobs is. Now I want to talk to him and tell him my side. Let's do it. Michael White.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, so we have another special guest.
Speaker 2: And he's had Sorry, Bet, I took it to a little bit.
Speaker 1: Excellent comments here before we get to Megan, because I know she's got a lot to say it. But our other special guest is We're going to talk about technology in the second hour, but I want to bring CEO Glenn forward up, Glenn, how you doing. Glenn has been kind enough to make some comments relative to the relative to the got it backed out of appearing he sounds like, uh, he sounds like chicken chicken chong.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, he sounds more like chong. You know, man, that's my record now.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't be hard to debate that crackhead. So you know, I'm glad appreciate the comments. If you uh as we're going through.
Speaker 4: If you yeah, I know my comments are probably harsh and unfiltered and unapologetic, but you know what, I'm I've got no apologies for it either. So Jake, you've got nothing to worry about with this guy. This guy is too stoned. He can't even spell the word old, you know. And but he is right about Krasner. He is an old piece of dog shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah old. Okay.
Speaker 1: So Megan has a personal connection to this case obviously, as we've mentioned before. And Megan, can you give us an idea of.
Speaker 10: I want to start I want to start from the beginning with all of this with with Michael. Obviously that day when Jake suggested maybe he should come on the show this.
Speaker 5: And that, I never, like, I didn't know he was going to say that, but you know whatever, I would be open to it.
Speaker 10: So when he blocked all of you guys for him to go to this level right publicly to try to make the Ralph even and Jake and me too look like we were trying to put him in some kind of setup.
Speaker 5: Do you get what I'm saying? What were you trying to do? Did you want to elicit another race war?
Speaker 10: And you know, help with that because obviously in Sean's case, that's exactly what that was used to do.
Speaker 5: He speaks about, you know, and cis wet dream, et cetera.
Speaker 10: You should have been a wet dream that would actually be too nice for you. Actually, when you think about it, all I did was defend my people. You know what I'm saying. I'm watching what is playing out, and I'm like, oh no, no, in this realm, we deal with facts and we have sources, right because in the mainstream media and everything else that's played out, we've learned over the last few years how much they actually lie. What he doesn't like, He doesn't care about Sean's family. It's not about that.
Speaker 5: I mean, do you know how deranged that you have to be to even try.
Speaker 10: To think of speaking on their behalf? Is insane to me, But it just shows you, you know, what we're actually dealing with.
Speaker 5: In a way, He's given me some kind of closure to this because he's.
Speaker 10: Saying what I've been saying about Larry Krasner the whole entire time, that a quote did not look at the case until a week before. I mean, wow, that was that was That was That's a bottomshell that you're saying publicly multiple times, saying fuck Krasner. Now you keep acting like we're the ones bringing up your name and this, and that you're going publicly and saying stuff like that publicly so that means any any independent news source or any independent journals could pick up on that. Also, let's not forget Philadelphia is the fourth largest uh you know, media in this country, and that's the top that was the top story for a few years, and it's searchable and obviously Paramount plus has get millions of views.
Speaker 5: So what is it that you're really upset about. Let's talk about it. I know what you're upset about.
Speaker 10: You're upset that I haven't left this alone for seven years and that I have all the spree shouts and I could just sit here and connect the dots all day.
Speaker 5: Did you really think that for my life?
Speaker 10: I really thought that I would have to be doing this for seven years, because I can tell you it wasn't on my bingo card. But since we are here and everything else that's playing out, you see it with Trump and all of the things that I have played out the last few years, we have to talk about it because if we don't talk about it, we have to make sure things like this never happen again. Yes, George Sorow's funded prosecutors that did a lot of prosecut curatorial misconduct.
Speaker 7: You know, all of this does have to get dealt with.
Speaker 5: You may not like it, but this is what it is, and the narrative has changed now it's not.
Speaker 2: What it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is uh.
Speaker 5: Also you want to talk about you know, uh, people are making money and their political views. Do you understand that that's what you were a part of.
Speaker 10: This whole thing played a role in promoting the race, the race narrative, you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It had nothing to do about what was right and wrong.
Speaker 2: Well, he had no problem with sitting down with paramount plus kids. You knew that was going to be a friendly type millions of people.
Speaker 10: Now you want to silence me, You got a better chance of Jesus coming off the cross and silence and me and let me let me let you know something else. Your threats that you're publicly making about me, you're I mean, you can't.
Speaker 5: Be that smart that you're doing that publicly. But either way, I'm not.
Speaker 10: I don't fear you. You're It doesn't make you a man. That you killed an unarmed man.
Speaker 5: That doesn't make you a man. Okay, And you don't scare me, so it.
Speaker 10: Doesn't matter your threats. I'm highly favored and protected by God.
Speaker 5: That's it. That's how I live my life. So luck with that narrative.
Speaker 2: You should agree murder. Listen, every every prosecutor will tell you during closing arguments you can prove premeditation in an instant. You don't have to have some three week long plan for murder. When he stood there, watched everything in a in an incident that had nothing to do with him. He was delivering something somewhere else. He stopped because he had a knife. He got involved in that. Then Larry and them got together, Larry more Vita and all of them got together, made the n word the racist. They coached up a whole racial narrative, and then they got him to go along with it. There's not one interview statement, there's not one witness statement. There's not one eyewitnesses or any other second witness that shows that anything racial was ever done. Every everybody I talked to it and I talked to people who was involved with the investigation. Just just so you know, you you should have been charged with first degree murder correct, not third degree not involuntary man slaughter. And if I was just signed investigator, you would have got charged with first degree murder. And I would thought Larry when he tried to drop it to the twenty to forty third, which nobody gets third degree anymore. Anyway, he's offering sweet deals even on third degree where you don't get the twenty to forty. Then he staged the jury, He staged the trial. He collaborated with the defense attorney to have this guy walk for something that was a life sentence to a not guilty. That's what you have planned in that office.
Speaker 10: Which was very planned, and you could tell it from the beginning, from the second that they arrested him, having a whole press conference, having all the police wait outside.
Speaker 5: Michael White, this is what I.
Speaker 10: Wonder besides your selfish self, do you think about what this did to the family or his loved ones, or the fact that the family had to turn on the TV every day or look at the comments online make their their loved one looked like he was racist.
Speaker 5: Meanwhile, his best friend is black. An eight year old woman got up at his funeral was talking like show him, was you know, like I sunned him? Do you think that they showed any of that? Of course they didn't.
Speaker 10: And then as a regular citizen, if you talk too much or you were saying too much to make people actually wake up.
Speaker 5: This is what they did. These social media companies were directed to censor people. It's not right. This is this is a very big deal.
Speaker 10: So as much as he thinks like this should go away, you know, you're not really helping yourself or your cause by doing what you're doing, because if you were smart, you would stay off the internet actually try to improve yourself instead of blaming everybody else.
Speaker 4: Can I just asked you a question here. I heard in that video you guys were playing that someone said that he said he doesn't remember doing any of it. Yeah, what I'm saying, there's no wait a second. If I'm not mistaken here, Megan, he's claiming that, let me guess it's that fake old bullshit that oh I had a blackout, I don't remember anything.
Speaker 5: I don't know why the notes in your phone? Why did the notes know? How did he loaded the tell the evidence?
Speaker 10: Why is that because they knew? If they actually used the notes and the real stuff in his phone?
Speaker 5: He was making videos after he killed him about wrapping and blood in the streets.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: But what I'm saying is, if he's claiming some it wasn't him, but some woman said that he said he didn't remember anything about the event. But now all of a sudden they're claiming that things were done because someone said the N word or something.
Speaker 5: You remember that that was always the narrative because they needed.
Speaker 4: To exactly.
Speaker 2: You know, you see the thing with that Glenn First he said that he heard it. Then he said that he saw he read his lips. Did you hear it or did you see his miles move? Which one was it? Because no one heard it or saw it.
Speaker 5: Both the witnesses said that they didn't. And guess what. Brighton House is very busy on a Thursday night, a lot of people go out.
Speaker 11: But let me ask you something. Is this any reason to stab somebody?
Speaker 4: I mean, I've been called a honky and a cracker or a nick and everything else. I haven't stabbed anybody over that. Why this should be first degree murder, plain and simple.
Speaker 6: And all of that.
Speaker 10: We know this right because it's been a second actually know all of this. Where the issue is is this guy even opening his mouth threatening anybody. First of all, it's our Amendment rights to talk about this. And that's a big part of everything that's been playing out the last couple of years, is that the news was lying to everybody, So imagine everybody, everybody actually thought he was racist.
Speaker 5: You know how messed up it is for a.
Speaker 10: Mother or a family member or a loved one have to try to defend someone who's not even here anymore.
Speaker 5: And these lies malicious. It's horrible, and all you care about is yourself right now. You're unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to refresh people's memories. Here is Meghan with Sean.
Speaker 2: Okay, good pick. Yeah.
Speaker 10: And the thing is the audacity of telling me I'm not going to talk about Sean Scalinger or I'm not going to who are you talking to right now? To tell me who I'm going to talk to or not talk to. Honestly, I was leaving it alone. If we brought up this situation, you know, obviously I would speak on it. But you're not the only case that we speak about. Don't give yourself too much credit. There's a lot of other cases that are exactly similar to this, where a lot of other families and did not get the justice that they deserved. So I'm not just talking for Sean. I'm talking for all victims, all victims families, you know, like this is ridiculous.
Speaker 5: You know, Megan correct me, why you're in Brighton House Square. He's basically correcting me, telling me I said, yeah, I know, it was a few feet away. Like he's delusional.
Speaker 10: Why would you even take a picture? And he's telling me so I can say fuck you to people like you.
Speaker 11: I mean, here's what.
Speaker 4: Seriously, that's what I would do to him.
Speaker 11: I would.
Speaker 4: I got something for him.
Speaker 2: You know, what's talk about other cases that we talk about. There's another case near written out Square. It's that the Holtz bar and grills is uh his billboards.
Speaker 7: Let's talk about that.
Speaker 2: So, so you got you got Larry doing the same exact thing, trying to you know, trying to downgrade the charge. Here, you had, just like Michael White, someone who commits the crime tosses away to the evidence and change their clothes for him, and Larry down greasy. That almost like the same dark Knight.
Speaker 5: Because it was because it was going to affect a black vote.
Speaker 10: He was told in certain terms. I don't know if it was from black clerk clerk from the powers that be. He was told and can't it's gonna and it would affect the election. Wow, that's something that's probably worth looking into. You know, it's it's it's the game playbook.
Speaker 1: I mean it falls on this person, right.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, he tried. He tried to get that case dismissed and tried to give that lawyer ar D and any trouble.
Speaker 10: His billboards are everywhere, do you know how like the billboards are every two seconds when you're on ninety five.
Speaker 5: There's two right next to my house too, Like it's not normal. Did What I want to know is did did he get his gun rights taken from him? The guy was running around and he got shot in the back. Everybody that's in law enforcement and Philly knows the facts of that case. They know that, but it just gets rushed under the rug.
Speaker 4: You know who's paying for those billboards? That's where you need to look.
Speaker 2: Oh, this guy's a very successful limar Hill he himself.
Speaker 9: So my question is, though, where did that money go for that paramount piece? Where did that money go?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Good question?
Speaker 7: How much was it? I can continue.
Speaker 2: He can't talk on search one because he has legal issues.
Speaker 4: That sign a contract, he keeps it up.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm wondering. Did he sign a contract and he can't talk, That's what I'm thinking that it is.
Speaker 11: He has an NBA, then I can understand it. But if none exists and he's.
Speaker 7: Going to get on the show.
Speaker 1: That he let's do it.
Speaker 2: L gave him some bad advice.
Speaker 4: I mean, he's such a bad ass. He's ready to kick all our asses and everything. So, like I said, you know, if he's a tough guy, I got this for him.
Speaker 2: I know how to use it.
Speaker 11: I grew up in South Bronx.
Speaker 4: You know, hey, you know what, maybe here that it'll look like just little incisions so much to help.
Speaker 7: Maybe maybe you should challenge him to a no problem.
Speaker 9: Maybe maybe I was gonna say a knife fight, but a charity boxing event there.
Speaker 4: Were problem, no problem. I might be in my fifties, but I can still move like I'm in my twenties.
Speaker 2: There we go. I just want to say, God, is this is You got a crypto masquerading at his defensive as a district attorney. Correct, and he's he's on this side of the law. Unfortunately, all cowards like we got somebody against him right now in the game. There's a Republican now Pat Dugan. If Pat Duga's not going to sit and say if I'm da I'm going to look to prosecute Larry for all these crimes. Then he's not going to win because Pat Dugan has already said that he knows Larry is lying. All the judges know that what Larry's doing his criminal, but none of them have the balls to sit back and call them out on it publicly. And then he would get the Republican vote in Philadelphia if he let people know that he had their back. So far, he's just doing the same old No. I hope so mega, but you know, I don't.
Speaker 5: No, no, I want to just be honest. Because it just started happening in the last like two to three days.
Speaker 10: My timeline on Instagram is getting flooded with clips of him talking and it's like really good.
Speaker 5: So I do see a change in terms of whoever's running that campaign or whatever they're doing. And the clips, I mean.
Speaker 10: A couple of them are I guess they must have did like some kind of forum him and Larry Krasner, and a lot of what he's saying is really good.
Speaker 5: So I do think that it's going to connect, and I hope that it does. I mean, think about it. We're what ten weeks away from the election.
Speaker 7: Right now.
Speaker 5: I mean, thankfully we have him to help us with Krasner.
Speaker 2: What I always hear is talking, and I'm tired of us always talking, and it was stop action, you know. And that's he's on them Instagram crypts promising the prosecution. You had five almost over six hundreds. I know how to keep the numbers in homicide, they said five sixty two. You had over six hundred murders in a year in Philadelphia and it was all a result of this kind of stuff that he's doing with Michael White, Lenning Hill and everyone else. So let who was going to get up there and say, I'm going to investigate you can't deconstrate the prosecution. I'm going to investigate Lad Krasner for the criminal activity I believe that he was engaged in, and if I find enough evidence, I'm going to prosecute his ass. Put that on Instagram.
Speaker 9: Well, but Jake, aren't they saying that the crime and the violence isn't that bad? Isn't that just a small number of murders. The murders are down.
Speaker 2: Right down.
Speaker 10: Out of seven hundred out of a thousand cases, they're saying or not being prosecuted.
Speaker 5: A thousand.
Speaker 11: That happen in d C.
Speaker 4: You know, I think it was the d J to realize Capitol police were not reported.
Speaker 5: They do it in Philly.
Speaker 10: Two and du get Pat Dugan has talked about that in his open forum and we talked about that also.
Speaker 5: I just want to add another comment.
Speaker 10: I told Pat Dugan h during that that one event with Krasner when he was talking and I said stuff to Krasner. Two, I told Pat Dugan the whole situation that I deal with with them taking my rights and whatnot.
Speaker 5: And I just want to say this statement.
Speaker 10: I live in a city where our DA does not prosecute murder or legal gun crime. Yet I can't carry a gun after being a victim of a crime because I'm a political target.
Speaker 4: Exactly, New Jersey, you get prosecuted if you put a Trump sticker on your are we won't get Trum prosecuted for murders.
Speaker 10: No, No, that's the way I want to finish this though, Like I want so you really understand and I want the viewers to really understand.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You speak the truth.
Speaker 5: This is the exact reason.
Speaker 10: That I need to be able to carry my unarmed loved one was killed fast forward. I lost my rights as a victim of a robbery in public the same day that I'm at advance event, quoted to the Inquirer saying.
Speaker 5: That prosecutors don't prosecute crime.
Speaker 10: To be robbed all in the same day, and my right care to carry the city where the DA does not prosecute misconduct, does not prosecute crime and murder.
Speaker 5: And he has had a lot of prosecutatorial miscontact in many instances. Now I have Michael White, the killer, threatening the online. This is not new.
Speaker 10: He's contacted family members in the first six days of his and he was out on bail. They would not revoke his bail. He's making family members.
Speaker 4: If he's making, you got a crime right there, killing, killing.
Speaker 10: An unarmed person without a weapon. Like I said, it doesn't make you tough. But the thing is, I'm not going to be threatened. It's bad enough that everything is happening that I said. The only reason that I ever started caring, and I'm on record for a few years now saying this is because my loved one was murdered that was unarmed. Do you understand as a single woman, of course I'm going to do that. Really, we already know what's happening. I've been on Juliani many times talking about Hunter's laptop, talking about him in a school zone with a gun. I've always been an advocate for you know, writing whatnot. So now I'm not just for having just speaking the truth. And I've been censored the whole entire time.
Speaker 5: And I'm also a victim of crime in multiple cities. You know what I'm saying, like this is ridiculous. It's ridiculous. It's not right.
Speaker 4: No, it's not right. You're not just the only one. I mean a lot of him, a lot of Chao. There was a woman they were talking about how the mayor there doesn't want the police in and Pritzker doesn't want the police, and she was saying she lost cousins, uncles, everything, and egging for the National Guard to come help.
Speaker 5: For a while now about the national Guard.
Speaker 4: That was yesterday morning.
Speaker 5: We need to see arrest. I want to see Kris arrest. Yes, very interesting.
Speaker 1: This title how Larry Krasner orchestrated a high profile murder case to get an accused killer. Wow, the hook and.
Speaker 5: That's part plus.
Speaker 10: But you got a problem with search, weren't because why we're investigative journalists.
Speaker 5: We say that we can't be bought, we can't be censored.
Speaker 4: You know what needs to get something. I think that's about the only thing that would convince him to prosecute crime.
Speaker 7: That's crazy, you know one of the crazy things.
Speaker 1: Okay about let's put put that up for motion.
Speaker 4: Vote on it. Somebody please read Krasner smart to feel the crime. You know.
Speaker 9: The craziest thing about that. The craziest thing about that is where I am. Two quick instances in Rochester over the last week so. We had one house home invasion. It was a family home and this guy ran into their home to try to rob them, and they the family jumped on him, and one of the family members had a legal firearm to and they were to they were restraining him and they got him down until the police came out. He's the same, minor injuries. Okay, this shows you the importance of being able to carry legally. But they make it more and more difficult for law abiding citizens to carry. And people that are shouldn't have firearms have firearms that aren't even legal in the city or the state that they're in then.
Speaker 2: And they.
Speaker 7: Now exactly now. The worst thing on top of the legal gun owner.
Speaker 5: That's it a crime. More trouble is a legal gun owner.
Speaker 7: I'm sure why you know what now?
Speaker 9: Now listen, listen to this, Megan, You're you're gonna feel very heart heart hurt from this. So there was a guy who beat his This was like two weeks ago, not even maybe ten days ago. Now, he beat his girlfriend bloody right, and because of the cash list bill bill reformed that we have here, he got back right back out of jail same day. Okay, he went to his girlfriend's house and murdered his girlfriend. He is now in prison for that murder. But they could have stopped it by not letting him out.
Speaker 5: That happened in Philadelphia too.
Speaker 10: There's a story of a guy that ended up he was supposed to be on the bracelet. He ended up killing the girl in a shallow and try to put her in the park. They found our body, the same exact scenario. There's hundreds of cases like this and I've.
Speaker 4: Just watch you have to be lost before something is actually done, like prosecuting Chrysler.
Speaker 9: Is just like.
Speaker 2: Megan talk about her case. And that's why I keep bringing up Dugan and I bring up vegan a minute, but we had another crown with a gun. We had married Krashner in the d a's office gun violence coordinator. Whatever the hell he is correct, he's in the cemetery. He's going during work hour in a cemetery and blown by another by a male prostitute. When the male prostitute gets done, it's probably a failure to pay. He shootes, the e jails the male prostitute. It is. That's desperate, you know, in the cemetery doing work hours.
Speaker 7: He just and that's the ar.
Speaker 2: Yes, he just loss his job, no charges, no nothing, got off scot free.
Speaker 5: He just right away. Even during that time, I was supposed to about Prize or fifty times a day. Every day that I wake up, I was posting about him.
Speaker 10: Dave Boom try to put that media blackout story, but I already got the information. I said, oh, I see what you guys are doing, a good thing. I take screenshots and I reposted it, and I would just keep going. You know, that's part of the reason that they would take a lot of my accounts is because I'm giving the other you know, objective to it, not the mainstream whatever bullshit that they want us to buy.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying right.
Speaker 2: The thing, and that's why I keep calling out Dugan and what happened with Vega. The last person to challe Larry was a season prosecuted twenty five years of prosecuting. But when he went up against Castner, he the same pitbull would be in the courtroom prosecuting Humber. He became mute and let Craftsman actually call him a racist. It was a tino. So he let the white call him a racist and Robert did whatever. And that's the same thing.
Speaker 5: There that night. I was there in Vegas camp the day like, and I have a video because you know he was down on himself. George Janner's probably like.
Speaker 2: You know, you know when you shut down to yourself going there with balls, you know what you got there? You know, these are the facts. The reason Jake is sitting here right now because Larry knows. I'm not scared. I challenged Larry. I challenged the whole Philadelpha Police department. They all came after me. I'm still going there. I'm in a Supreme Court on one case in the third circle. The other case, and it should court in the other case, and I'm about to do other one. Whether it's a federal court judge, whether it's a district attorney, I don't care who it is, you know, And you talk about circling back to to your firearm story. The Second Amendment is there. It's a part of the constitution. You can't law it is. But I'm sorry, well if you let, if you, if you're allowed him to take away your rights. And and one thing just talking about fudging numbers. Your job, for instance, is how Larry Fudge is the number. I know you're a civilian, so you could you consider where they took your gun a robbery, but for law enforcement purposes, the way they took it is a theft because there was no force. But that's what Larry's doing with the numbers. Also, he's taking home invasion robberies like marcuson talking about, and turn them into criminal mischief on Vanderism. So now you don't have the violent crime of a home invasion robbery because all you had was the was the perpetrator have a few pumps and users and they say, well he just truspassed, and that's how they change the number. Reliasts in the Capitol, relastan in Philadelphia, relations in California, relations in Chicago, and that's why violent comes not down.
Speaker 11: Well, it is considered a misdemeanor.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. They could tell you violent crime is down.
Speaker 4: You know what Mammon Dammy's doing over here, Mammy Dammy, the all that guy that's running in New York City. He wants to do away with misdemeanors. So that's the next step to what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Well, lookten, we allowed them now to tell us, did you use terms like gender ideology for our children? This the slippery spoke you get on when start off with don't acts, don't tell. And also now you now you're talking about.
Speaker 11: Exactly you can't tuble parade.
Speaker 4: I'm just this ship. Yes, it's going through you know. She guys are gonna lem But I'm sorry. I don't mean to cut you off, Marcus. But Megan is a legitimate victim here, or her friend actually is, and he suffered at the loss of the incompetence or the uh, the actual crime of what this guy is doing. Krasner is purposely facilitating more murders for the future based on this. That's that's the point in trying and and he.
Speaker 2: Gets killed, and what's the what's the being killed? Getting called and racist so you can let off to kill her?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's bullshit and a lie.
Speaker 11: It's not right.
Speaker 10: There were thousands of comments saying, f that white guy. Fuck that white guy.
Speaker 5: You know, he wants to act like I don't know what planet that he was living on.
Speaker 10: Okay, because I remember everything about these last couple of years. You couldn't turn on a TV without them playing it or doing their narrative or comments online because it was everything.
Speaker 5: That you know, whatever.
Speaker 10: You know, it was a big story, not just in Philadelphia, in public in general. And like I said before, the mainstream media wasn't telling.
Speaker 5: The story the right way the whole entire time.
Speaker 10: I'm going to tell you that independent journalists, people like Ralph, other people that you know, you guys would be you guys, weren't even talking about it. Even back then it was different. You know people, it's just crazy, you know. That's why we have to do that what we're doing right now.
Speaker 4: Megan, what you're saying is that they've they've changed the narrative.
Speaker 5: I blew up his whole narrative. There's nobody helping you see, last time sure, Greg.
Speaker 4: And John and even Jake could could remember when we were younger, if people called me a cracker, I didn't go and grab this and say I'm going to kill you. Okay, yeah, and then know what I'm saying. All right, big deal. You call me a cracker or something and I call you a spirit trucker. We punched each other in the face, and that's it. We're done, rumble, that's the end of it.
Speaker 11: I didn't bring this. I brought a fist and maybe I lost and maybe I won, but nobody.
Speaker 4: Was dead in this case. Sometimes you got home, I got a wrong priority on there and said, oh my god, this is the most important thing. Is that this guy called him an N word or something like that, and he called him a W word and I'm calling you an X Y Z alphabet souper word. Oh big deal.
Speaker 11: You know this ship's got to stop.
Speaker 2: And you got here.
Speaker 10: That's how they Also the black clergy, as we have already talked about before, from the first six days, and you guys seen the screenshot because I just posted it about how they had a problem with the way there were handled on the claf These are actual headlines.
Speaker 5: Anybody can look up I'm not saying anything that you can't.
Speaker 4: Liberals and the Democrats they do everything as send backwards. What's more important? Name calling?
Speaker 11: Do you remember as a kid?
Speaker 4: You know, six names will never hurt me? Teach this to their kids generation we're around going.
Speaker 7: But that's what it is. And that's the big problem what we've got right now? What about we've got?
Speaker 5: But it was a lie? What about the family? It was a lie. We're not going to just act like this didn't happen and it didn't hurt people, and it didn't.
Speaker 10: Help cause more of a race work kind of scenario, because there was a scenario. People were really divided and that was the number one thing at the time. And much as Michael White and Larry Krasser want to act like, you know, we should just all sweep it under the rug, No, we shouldn't sweep it under the rug. And guess what, anybody can look at what's playing out right now, what is Trump talking about the Soros funded das.
Speaker 5: Okay, that that that's where the spotlight is going right now.
Speaker 10: Anybody can look at the media news cycle and that's what happening. That is what's happening. So why wouldn't we sit here and talk about it.
Speaker 5: We need to talk about it.
Speaker 9: Well, you know what, Megan, it's to his point. He's making a very valid point. We've got all of these youth out here, and even people that are in their fifties that are far too emotional because they've been taught by society get in touch with your emotions. We've got all of these Yeah, we got all of these men that are so emotional. Excuse me, but like females, like little females, and they only react with emotion, not cognitive reasoning.
Speaker 7: Okay, oh, you disrespected me, so now I have to act out in aggression.
Speaker 9: And then they'll tell us, oh, well, we don't know what that person's lived experiences and we should.
Speaker 7: Go give the job.
Speaker 4: Am I wrong?
Speaker 7: That's what they're so correct.
Speaker 4: Well, we need is Arnold to come back and say, shut up, you little girly men. You know that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wanted to put a finer point on Marcus said that there was a home invasion on Avenue D which is the epicenter of trucks in Rochester, which is shocking that they didn't have five hundred guns in those houses. Yeah, I mean, I've done interviews with people on the on Avenue d in there on their porches and they have to have their customers drive on by while I'm there.
Speaker 2: You know, it's surprised, well said he didn't have five hundred guns. He only mentioned one gun.
Speaker 7: Yeah right, that's look, we had the one law We had one law abiding house in that part of the black That's what it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure so, And I wanted to I know Greg has a a background to some degree in the martial arts, right, so you know, stabing somebody with a huge knife in the back, I mean, does that.
Speaker 5: Make you aren't going to prosecute it?
Speaker 10: To turn around and not do that and then also make him look like a horrible human being to the world.
Speaker 5: It's just it's disgusting.
Speaker 10: And now your little star player he's playing ball. So in a way, you don't like me, but you don't like Kresner either. But hey, I'll take what I'm getting right now, because where's my popcorn at? Because this is pretty I didn't see that coming, you know what I mean, Like if I'm shocked that he's he's coming on Kresnler. But listen, face, that's all that. It is perfect time and I'll take it.
Speaker 7: Of course, he just wants to save face, that's all.
Speaker 1: What greg being stabbed in the back to defend yourself.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's that's not that's not defensive. That's offensive.
Speaker 2: Raw.
Speaker 4: I mean, anytime you shoot somebody in the back, stabbing in the back, it's not it's not a defensive move. You know, it's actually offensive.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny, Krasner. You know, they tried to make Michael into a victim here and he stabbed. He plunged that knife into uh, Sean's back big time. It went deep into his back. And anytime a cop is engaged with a armed suspect and he shoots him, the first thing they want to know is when it the bullet him? Oh he was running away, it was in the back or something like that. But this guy could sit back, be in the back of Sean raised that knife up. It wasn't like you was right there and just did it. You know, it was a plunge. It was like, you know, your tallet plunging your tallet. You know that's it was forceful. And everybody I talked to said that. And the reason Michael do not want to be on this show is because he can't be on this show the same way Larry can answer Ralph's questions without sort of smart remark trying to make Ralph look small and something like that. They can't. It's called deflection. Yeah, you can't I answer a great direct question. You try to keep your audience. You try to make yourself look small than the people there, like the smartest person that you're a narcissistic And that's the whole problem with Larry and if any criminal, the worst the criminal want to do is talk to someone about the thing, because we all know we don't talk to you unless we have information, and we take information we have with your information, then we molded so we know or the idea when you're lying or when you're telling the truth about things, Michael canme on this show. Larry could come on the show. Because everything about this case it's a fabrication and a lie. The only thing that just truthful is there was an altercation between Michael and Sean. That altercation was initiated by Michael.
Speaker 1: Okay, hey, we got two minutes. Let let's check in on Michael's Twitter page. Uh yeah, what's the can we make that any bigger.
Speaker 2: Bill?
Speaker 1: What's his what's his last post? One day at a time? Okay, that's an old uh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe got to go down when you look down and look in the comments. Usually who knows he probably took some of this stuff off, you know, well.
Speaker 1: We'd have to look at his replies.
Speaker 4: Did he forget about the way back machine? Because all this stuff could be easy.
Speaker 2: I think he's trying to portray himself as a Maryland dad.
Speaker 4: Oh no, can we send him to.
Speaker 7: Uganda or Costa Rica?
Speaker 4: Right? No, he's going to Uganda.
Speaker 11: That guy finger fingers crossed, bro crossed.
Speaker 2: I actually of you.
Speaker 4: I met her, I got a picture order and Jesus, nice little lady, but she actually offered me to go to Uganda. I was like, no, thank you, I got nothing to do with you.
Speaker 2: Got yeah, Greg, real quick on the office of thing. What would you consider that stabbing in the back as being just on the outside looking in?
Speaker 3: So, first off, as I talked to John earlier, I read a bunch of stuff online, and especially after I met Meghan the first time and then here recently, because as John knows, I actually do a lot of manual labor outside and my mind's usually focused on that stuff.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know all the particulars, so I'm not I don't want to give you an opinion other than the fact stabbing somebody in the back is that's that's that's uh. I mean, there's sayings about stabbing people in the back. It's not something you consider to be a positive thing. So automatically. I mean, you know, the body mechanics and everything else. But I would also say, there's the other case that you have in Philadelphia, where with with Shapiro being involved, the young lady was labbed all over the body.
Speaker 2: To looking up this ship.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, I'm just flabbergasted that we even talked about. Some of these cases are just fucking horrifying, so real, and they need somebody needs to drain the city out and get these people out of there. I don't think it's going to be voting, because if you look at the registered voters in Philadelphia, I don't know how you can actually.
Speaker 5: We're not that far off.
Speaker 10: We're not that far You're right, you have a good point, but I mean, the numbers have gotten a lot better, and we're a lot closer than we've ever been to flipping.
Speaker 3: The whole Rico thing that Trump's working on with Soros may maybe maybe that's good.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's the way you should.
Speaker 1: We have to take a hard break, but we'll be right. I won't be back after the break. So stay where you're at. Okay, Okay, we're back. I just want to reintroduce you to who we've got. We've got Detective Jake Jacobs from Philadelphia Amazon and Shooting Unit. We've got our Defense Tennessee correspondent Greg Hylands. He's a veteran nci A special agent. We've got Megan Heaton, she's an executive producer and correspondent to the Rudy Julian Show.
Speaker 2: We have Marcus C.
Speaker 1: Williams, who is the conservative voice of New York. And we've got Glenn Fogerty. He's the CEO of Glenn what what's the name of the company again, Alon Technologies, Alban Technology. Hopefully we'll be able to touch on technology towards the end here. So and I'm John Stedden, a veteran n C spsial agent. The title of this episode, of course, is you know, let's do it, because we invited Michael White to up here and he said, let's do it. And then he said, who runs this page? I like to contact them personally. I was invited to come talk on the show in one of these videos you guys posted, So let's work that out. And he subsequently deleted his tweet let's do it and blocked us.
Speaker 5: Didn't block, but he made sure not to block me though, and then me in the video for everybody.
Speaker 1: Do you know if he's working at Cracker Barrel? Is he working at Cracker Barrel?
Speaker 4: We know?
Speaker 1: Is he worked somewhere?
Speaker 2: Right? Jake?
Speaker 1: Didn't he say that he was that he wanted to uh clear the air with his employers.
Speaker 2: And I think I saw him in the picture with a Philadelphia I'm not sure though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, in the locker room, that's what he did.
Speaker 5: Out that social media is not censored like it was.
Speaker 10: We were very heavily censored, so there was no conversation about what the other side is or what the facts could be.
Speaker 5: You were just deleted. That's it, you know.
Speaker 1: So, uh, Michael White, I guess he said what did he say?
Speaker 2: He said? Oh?
Speaker 1: Fuck, Ralph Cibriano. I knew that shit was a setup when we invited him. He thought it was a setup. He said, fuck Ralph CBRIANO. I'm not explaining myself to people dedicated to misunderstanding me. I don't even know why I responded.
Speaker 2: I don't know why you did either, Jesus Great, I don't understand how was it a setup? I mean, come on, tell yourself. It's not us five, six or seven people. Listen. It's when Ilse thought they had no problem with going on in Paramount plus. And you know what, John, you can see how it splan. It goes on January twelve, twenty eighteen, a delivery man with no criminal past, I stad to develop of the death. That's how they start this whole thing off. Welly yeah, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: And that's what That's what will me up to this whole thing is the way that the media was playing out.
Speaker 10: I didn't know that like it would could even I didn't know that that even existed. Do you understand what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: So I want to be I think that at least the three of us, myself, Jake and Greg, have whole people off the street that are first timers.
Speaker 2: Not anymore. They're usually like one hundred the first time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I know, but you know there's always the first time right.
Speaker 11: To state that number needs to go up. It's like thousand and one first timers, you.
Speaker 4: Know in New York City.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, y'all got it bad there with DOMI. So do we have? Do we have?
Speaker 10: And let's also go ahead executive water one one, eight and one, three, eight, four eight are about to be really important right now. And I was trolling Frasner a little bit with that last year, two weeks before I had all my accounts taken again.
Speaker 5: It has to do with the.
Speaker 7: Election fraud, right, So yes, hold all.
Speaker 10: The judges, all the all the lawyers, all the judges, anybody that didn't the district attorneys, anybody that didn't uphold the constitution.
Speaker 5: That's going to make your It's going to make sense soon.
Speaker 1: Okay. So this is Ralph Sabriano's when he's not crushing grapes and is bet he's writing the miracles and with us, but he's again he's causing graption bet. He came out previously with this article how to tank a high profile murder case, which just so happens to be the Michael White case involved in Sean. So anyway, I wanted to we wanted to show that. Yeah, thanks, Bill, appreciate that. Okay, so I think wasn't there one? Uh, let's just scut through. You guys, have any other anything else to say about Michael Waite other than the fact.
Speaker 10: That he You know, I wish you would have had the other screenshots because it shows on there how he was attacking me too.
Speaker 2: With you guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can't tell me like I mean.
Speaker 10: First of all, he shouldn't mean like I get it. Whatever we said on the show is fine, but you should be careful what your choice or words, and somebody should be in your ear telling you not to make videos that you can't take back.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, we didn't say anything your friend, and we say that any other person who we talk about, you know, everybody we talk about. We all an opportunity to talk on this show. We offered Larry Krasa that we offered Michael White, that I'll offer Donald Trump, that I'll offer Adam Shift that I don't care. You know, mon Dommy, if I talked crap about you, come on in and tell me where I'm wrong and talk crap about me. It's like what Glenn was saying. I don't mind a good fair one. I don't mind a good debate. I don't mind any of that stuff. That's the way I was raised in North Philadelphia. You know, I'm fine.
Speaker 10: It's crazy, it's unbelievable, and not even that. A lot of the stuff with the AI, I mean, the AI is saying that I'm a media plan. They're suggesting that I'm working with the elites to promote a narrative.
Speaker 5: That's a scary thing too.
Speaker 7: Maybe what's the narrative?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right, First of.
Speaker 10: All, I don't get paid for any of this, you know, but the fact that, dude, you're even putting these these ideas for people to think that is as kind of a scary thing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: What I'm saying, well, is a narrative to jail.
Speaker 4: Let me say something as far as somebody who's been in technology, I've been programming since the movie War Games. Okay, so I've watched the evolution of the Internet and everything like that, and I was a pioneer in social media. Everything that this kid writes and deletes and blocks and everything like that is easily accessible from the back end. That's the thing. They think that they're so smart. Oh, I got you blocked and I can't. You can't find shit, and I deleted it, blah blah blah. But guess what all I got to do is do it my way, and I go right into the back end, pull it all right back out. I can even change the colors of it and make it even bigger if I want it. Okay, Then as far as AI goes, everything in your stupid phones, I'm sorry. They call them smart phones, but mine's retarded. And what you do is everything you texted. If you were to tell me is Mexico and isthmus okay? And I said to you and said, no, it's a peninsula, and another person said, oh, I think you're right and it's a peninsula. AI will pick it up that if somebody asks is Mexico and you know a peninsula, it would say yes because two people said it on their phones together.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and that's a problem.
Speaker 11: Stupid laptops.
Speaker 4: It's picked up on your neighbors phones and everything gets connected. So that's all AI really is is misinformation jumbled together. The only thing that's going to be good for is medical, mathematics, engineering.
Speaker 11: That's about it.
Speaker 4: But when it comes to political or history or anything, opinion related. It's completely wrong, and you're going to become a victim of that.
Speaker 5: Think about.
Speaker 10: From ten years ago. We already see the change they alter our.
Speaker 4: History, you know, correct, They started that about ten years ago when they started rewriting that what was that that nineteen I'm sorry, sixteen nineteen project, you know, and started saying that it was all our fault. No, I'm sorry, it was Portugal's fault because they went to Niger, and Niger said, you know what, we can't trade for your goods, so we could give you our people that we stole from our neighbor tribes and you could take them over to your country called Brazil. And then England said, oh wow, cool, can we get in on that. We got this colony up in New York and New Jersey and stuff, and he started dumping them all in the here and now. But all of a sudden, we're the ones that are guilty for slow slavery because it was brought to here, not the ones that actually started it. And and history was rewritten to wipe that all out. So now you've got dumb kids walking around going America. Is that you know, the queen the king of slavery no, I'm sorry. King Charles is hey.
Speaker 1: If you guys can read this, it says this is from Michael White and Megan Heaton spreadings misinformation out here looking like the nut from the contrary hearing your name called retard, don't don't play with me, I'll make you way.
Speaker 11: What's your cam here?
Speaker 4: I got this right for you here, buddy, I'll make you eat here. Treated me like a like a hero faggot.
Speaker 1: I got out that not ass situation? What idiore is he referring to? What not ass situation?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 10: I want to know, is Michael White? What did you mean by don't quote don't play with me? I'll make you eat your words?
Speaker 5: How are you gonna make me exactly? That's number one? What I would like to know.
Speaker 4: How ye oh, he's gonna get his gat and hold it along like sideways a girl and get you a tough guy.
Speaker 10: Not even at Let's be honest, if they looked up a GEO tagging to see where I've been or what I'm doing since they took my gun rights or anything like that, this all has affected my life, you know, like, why would I want to leave my.
Speaker 4: House if you're being terrorized?
Speaker 5: I stayed away for two months until after I got rid.
Speaker 10: I stayed away for two months to right before the election, only to come home within twenty four hours do the interview with Rudy same day that, you know, the day before the election, and I said congratulations to Elon. Obviously he has the pact talking about our First and Second Amendment rights. And also I guess the Krasner had the lawsuit against him because he didn't want him to give the residence of Pennsylvania one hundred dollars. They were doing that if you had registered or whatever. But I just find it very ironic that I.
Speaker 5: Would talk about you that night the next morning. I just obviously I was a whole watcher. You come that close to me with that fuck around and find out sure, I mean when I say close, it was close. We've all seen the video. That's not by accident. And then you said somebody in there to say something else crazy to me.
Speaker 10: So I already had anxiety. I'm not even home enough time yet, and I'm supposed to think that all of this is a coincidence. It's not a coincidence.
Speaker 4: It's not there's no such thing as coincidences. And secondly, being terrorized. You actually have a case yourself.
Speaker 5: Techologically like in general and not.
Speaker 4: That's trauma and terror though it's not just me.
Speaker 2: That's what it is.
Speaker 4: One example, you could you could file a case against that faggot Krasner and if he's got a problem with me calling him faggot, I'll take him over to like Kensington and bend him over. It's like, have at it, guys, because you deserved this, jeez.
Speaker 2: You know what though, you know when you talk about look and you just talked about Rudy and Glenn. You just talked about hope that you know, I've.
Speaker 10: Talked about your story on other platforms that are national too, So this is not the first time.
Speaker 5: You know, you don't get to have the right to tell me anything to talk about I.
Speaker 4: Don't know if we're both public figures, are not right to discuss them in public.
Speaker 2: But you know, you talk about Rudy and Larry, right, and look how fault this country has fallen where Larry now has the position Ruth as a prosecutor. You know, Rudy prosecuted crime, Rudy cleaned up New York, your Southcott, Larry is That's how false country and about it.
Speaker 5: He's cocky the president. You better not come this lying, lying one CNN, lying again. They put the community note on there. Oh he gets a community and note now out. But where was the community?
Speaker 10: And it's the whole time where they were shifting the perception of how a whole like society thinks.
Speaker 4: With your fired for failing at the job, Krasner is being promoted for failing at his job. And so that's where if you want to have a comparison, Jake, compare Rudy who did his job and earned his paycheck. Whereas if you if you were like this little uh you know, fag boy that works as a towel boy with Philadelphia Eagles. Uh, he if he failed to pick up the towels, he would get fired. I mean right, So, how is Krasner, Larry.
Speaker 5: Is inciting you want to talk about an insurrection?
Speaker 10: Isn't going on live TV and saying all I quote and I said this to his face.
Speaker 5: What do you have to say about saying.
Speaker 10: That all Republicans deserve to be punched in the face. That's insane, that's very You're making the people, the citizens think, Hey, if I get in trouble for a punching somebody in the face or doing something to a Republican. Uncle, Larry, he's going to go soft on me. You're you're encouraging that behavior, you know what I'm saying. I mean on the over still that like not prosecuting murder or crime. And then we saw weaponizing the system against anybody that has association to the other side, and.
Speaker 5: It's got to be stopped. It's got to be stopped.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a return, Megan. I'd like to run this exchange you had with Rudy relative to the death penalty, death penalty if we could hang on a second, right.
Speaker 4: De sure, these are places they own.
Speaker 12: They also own the judiciary, Well, the judges get on because the Democratic leaders put them on, just like New York. You don't get on the state Supreme Court without the Democratic leader nominating.
Speaker 10: And honestly, shouldn't be about Democrat Republican. It should be about when you're in that position, it should be about what is right? What is what you took your oath to be in office to uphold the law.
Speaker 5: That's what it's would be about. And it's just not it's not about one side or the other. It's just about what's right.
Speaker 10: If someone takes a life, you need to prosecute them, like there is no gray area there.
Speaker 12: Well, that's what I always believe, and that's what we have to get back to.
Speaker 2: So ted there, that's my point.
Speaker 10: And imagine during that time, they were taking all my accounts from the first day that I was one Giuliani, they took my.
Speaker 5: Accounts the next day. I just kept recrazing from over and over. So while they're they're bashing him, and I was saying it live on the show. Listen, if I had a law degree right now, they'd be trying to get my law degree.
Speaker 10: There's just no question about it. And they were getting away with it, and they were. They did ruin people's marriage.
Speaker 4: The Liberals were on an offensive campaign right now to discredit you, to you know, to make it just destroy you.
Speaker 11: That way you'll shut up about what they're doing.
Speaker 1: So Megan, in regard to UH and Marcus, Yeah, in regard to armed Americans, I don't have the video. Greg was nice kind enough to provide us with this, but I think that and I drove the video, but I have the verb beach. Armed citizens stopped forty eight percent yes of criminal shootings, and the lied about it.
Speaker 5: Of course he did.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, so, but the media is all on their side.
Speaker 10: So that's how they get away with so much. Just like Cheryl Parker with the alleged two DUIs. You think if people and voters actually know the truth about anything, that they could make an informed choice. It's not even about democratic Republican it's just about transparency in general.
Speaker 9: To America, let's talk about dis though everybody should have the right to be able to defend themselves, their home, their property, and their family. What they've done is they've systematically made it more difficult for all biding citizens to be able to protect themselves and their lives. And when that happens, it makes them more reliant on like let's say the police. Now the police can only respond to so many calls, so now you're putting a bigger burden on the police as well. When you look at other places, like say, for instance, one of my favorites, sure, Iff Grady, Polk County, Okay, and he's like, man, just he just said to put a couple of holes.
Speaker 7: In them, you know, save us the time.
Speaker 1: So butial eight times and the only reason they stopped is because they ran out of AMMO.
Speaker 7: Yeah, exactly so. But this is the problem. If we're not able to defend ourselves from the criminals.
Speaker 9: We've got people in office that are supposed to be protecting us, allegedly, that are supposed to be locking up the criminals, but refuse. That means that the regular, everyday citizen is fear game, and that to me is completely unacceptable this year, specifically talking about New York.
Speaker 7: I live here in New York, Okay.
Speaker 9: And they have such repressive, Yeah, they have such repressive and oppressive laws for law abiding citizens. It's cost prohibitive. They've made it more costly, they've made it more time prohibitive. And you look at the families that are impacted the most by violence in their communities, and it's usually the working family or single parents that are impacted the most. People that don't have time to go out and do all of these extra loops and holes that they've got that you've got to run through to get permitting people that don't have all this extra money for the new taxes that you're putting on firearms and pushing up the prices. And on top of that, and on top of that, what we've also got is a situation where I live in Rochester. We got a law where in the city where we're crime ridden city. I hate to say it, I love my city, but as a fact, they've got a law where you cannot have a firing range inside the city limit.
Speaker 7: Now, you know, good and.
Speaker 9: Well most people that live in high crime area do not always have the most reliable transportation and having to go all the way out to the middle of the suburbs and everything that that is extra time and energy that they don't have, you know. So it's like you said, it's by design. And one of my intentions this year is pushing to get elected for city Council. And I encourage you guys, if you're watching, you don't even have to be local to donate. Donate to my campaign Marcus the number four Rochester dot com. Because I'm out here fighting these socialists and these tyrants that are in our city. And I'm going to push to make it so that we remove that ridiculous law and to push city Council to cover the costs and the fees for people to be able to express their Second Amendment rights, because that's a God given right.
Speaker 7: That's why it's in the Bill of Right. O.
Speaker 4: Wait, hold on, John, I gotta chime in on this.
Speaker 11: He's absolutely right.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: I'm in New Jersey, which is about as oppressive, if not more, than what Arcus is going through. And I got to give you credit, Greg, I was in your neighborhood last week. Let me tell you. I'm going to give a shout out to this place. It's called Tennessee Silencers. They're right outside of Severville, which is near Gatlinburg. And I'm going to show you this two seconds of what I got to do, which I would never get to do in the state of New Jersey. I'm firing a two forty nine Bravo right into the side of a Toyota's great, good, excellent?
Speaker 2: Was anybody in a Toyota?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was done with it. I don't know what it is. I don't never have been able to train or even have that experience in this stupid armpit of a state, Okay, because they put me through.
Speaker 11: Hell even for having something like this knife that I have for that fag boy.
Speaker 4: They want probably permits for this too, stamp this and whatever. We have no way of defending ourselves and if I use this, I have to go through hell with the legal issues. Of oh did you cut them up? But did you cut him for defensive or offensive? I cut him up because he's a fag and deserved it, simple as that, you know. But my point right, Marcus needs the help because I had to go to Greg's neighborhood, which, by the way, is one hell of a drive I don't know how you get up your driveway, dude.
Speaker 11: It was like a staircase without steps. Oh my god, my leg's are killing me.
Speaker 1: Well we were last week.
Speaker 2: We're going to have you.
Speaker 1: We were going to try to get to send you a message to go to Greg's driveway.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I don't know how far was that?
Speaker 2: Greg?
Speaker 1: Okay, So I don't know what the people are I don't know what the fucking people are talking about, because Jamie Raskin says that crime is a politic.
Speaker 14: And the military is not supposed to be used for ordinary law enforcement purposes. In DC, he was talking about cleaning up the graffiti and you know, dealing with the plate of homelessness, which are obviously local, not federal issues, and he's trying to militarize our society intimidate his political opponents. The whole idea of picking cities based on their partisan leadership is absurd. I mean, there are lots of Republican cities in town struggling with crime. Everybody is across the country always, crime has always been part of our history, and yet crime.
Speaker 2: Is and crime is down.
Speaker 7: Well, John, that is such full of crap. Again.
Speaker 9: I'm in New York State. I've been fighting Governor Cathy Hochel over hertalitarian nonsense using the National Guard for hospitals. What are the National Guard don't have any business in hospitals? Okay during COVID because she's trying to get us used to the concept that the National Guard should be out on the streets. Then she got the nerve to put them in the subway. Then she doesn't the nerve to put them in the prisons, talking about, oh now, the National Guard are our corrections officers. So she's been trying to push to normalize, normalize, normalize that, even using them for checkpoints during COVID like papers please in Nazi Germany.
Speaker 7: And I haven't heard Rasking say word one about what's been going on in New York State.
Speaker 9: You want to talk about nationalizing the police and stuff like that.
Speaker 7: What are we talking about? Like you don't care about.
Speaker 9: These issues because Kesey's been doing it for the last Holiver launch. He's been in office six seven years now. You know, it's ridiculous what check in on Washington, DC?
Speaker 15: You know, I thought DC was gonna look like Germany in the nineteen thirties. Isn't that what you guys said. Isn't that what you predicted? But it's funny if you walk through DC now peaceful, clean, safer, speak to the residents of DC and they will tell you a totally different story. They will tell you that they appreciate what Trump has done and what the Metropolitan Police Department, working with the federal government, has done, and that they can now take their family out in the daytime. They can now come out to their cars not being broken into, just overall a better way of life. Why every time Trump tries to do something, the left always try to fear monger and exaggerate on what he's going to do. I mean, we're still waiting on the chains that we were supposed to get when he took office in twenty sixteen and in twenty twenty five, so I guess we'll still be waiting for those chains according.
Speaker 2: To the left.
Speaker 15: But I just I just don't get it. It cost you guys less to work with the man. Let him cook. See what he's going to do. I mean, because he's been doing a damn good job since he took office. Wouldn't you say.
Speaker 1: On this thing from Chicago? I think the news kind of was answer, yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: It's reaction was this is a good thing.
Speaker 9: I think that the governor as well as the mayor should be on board with it, just so we can get a bit more of security in Chicago the way that we need.
Speaker 5: The crime has dropped since twenty twenty four. Do you feel like the city it feels safer.
Speaker 2: No, not at all.
Speaker 7: No, especially with the policeman defunded. Wait with the police being the funded. Oh't no, you can't talk about that.
Speaker 11: Got a cut the clip off just blew up the narrative.
Speaker 10: D You know, a couple of years ago, would never have showed that clip exactly.
Speaker 5: That was the view that they wanted for that time.
Speaker 7: You know, I'm still wait on that winter of death and despair.
Speaker 9: You guys remember that what they probably you know, And it's crazy to me because here they they're talking about, Oh, well, Trump's gonna put people in internment camps.
Speaker 7: Well, in New York State, we already have internment camps.
Speaker 9: Okay, we we we fought back during COVID against Kathy Hopel's internment camps. You guys, if you're not familiar and you're watching this, go look up Assembly Bill A four one six. Okay, they legitimately have internment camps in New York State. It's a very serious problem. We beat that out and then she put it through Health and Human Services. You know, so these governors, like I just said, she's trying to use the National Guard for all types of crazy stuff and just ease them in on you make you get used to seeing them out in the streets. So we're your guys are talking about Trump, look at what's happening in your Democrat places. And I could say similar things about what's it gredin Witchman? Okay, So so what are we really are we going to have it? I'm with having a whole conversation about this. I'm fine with what Trump's doing in DC because d C is a federal jurisdiction. It is not a true city, it is not a true municipality, and it does not reside within a state.
Speaker 16: That's why there's the DC state moved. So if it's not in a state, there are no states rights there and it's directly under the authority of Congress. So what can be done there is different than in other areas. So let's have a whole conversation. But no, no, that's too much like right, and there might be the opportunity and the option that the Orange man might look decent.
Speaker 4: Exactly, you can't have that. No, No, Clomo, who started that internment camp during the Kung Flu crap it was.
Speaker 9: Foremo he started to put he started to push for that, and Kathy carried it on. It's like no matter who's no matter who's in the office, the Democrat Party still owns the name plate. So they continue to push the same policies just with a different face on the bills.
Speaker 10: Control you that that is what a controlled asset is a lot of times they control who their candidates are. And just like we already know, it's not just about Democratic Republican there's two heads of the same snake.
Speaker 5: It's about getting in there and cleaning.
Speaker 7: It all up.
Speaker 1: Like Trump, Take what we're we going to say about Mariam Bowser did.
Speaker 2: Oh, she just thanked Trump for help cleaning up crime. And see, don't chain of command right?
Speaker 4: No, that was police didn't know that.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to that was that was the chief of police didn't know the chain of command that Yeah, Mary Bowser had you know, yeah, she had to come step in. You know another thing I didn't like it. It is just me being a cop. I saw that Maryland chief of police and it's just something about me. I hate a law enforcement author with a beard in uniform. I just don't like. I don't like to look and for the chief of police to have a beard and uniform, I can't listen to it. I can't look. I can't look at miss law enforce. I don't know. Maybe we have some snop whatever here, but you gotta be clean shaven when you wear in a uniform.
Speaker 4: I agree even even that the chief of police of the Metropolitan Police of DC. She shaved before saying she had no idea.
Speaker 2: What the.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, sorry man, I told you I'm gonna walk in comedy.
Speaker 2: I see a rip tletish on her face.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Hey, sell uh did you guys have anything more about relative to Michael White? You know our invitation just.
Speaker 10: Want to say one more thing. Yeah, he keeps saying that it's pointless that we're doing this. It's so pointless, you know.
Speaker 5: Obviously he's in.
Speaker 10: His mind, he's thinking it's seven years and and you know whatever. He wants to try to act like he's an advocate I guess for his family now. But in the same sentence, sit there and say his mom doesn't want his apology, and she addresses me the killer because it's exactly what you are.
Speaker 5: Whether you got away with it or not. You know, we have a rogue.
Speaker 10: Da you might have gotten away with it, but in the court of public opinion, reality really is reality.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean she didn't call him a murderer though, Megan, So there is a very key distinction there.
Speaker 10: Hey, John, he says that it's plaitless what we're doing, but you wouldn't be sitting here making a video.
Speaker 5: And he tried to, he really.
Speaker 10: Did try to control that narrative. Oh look, guys, they're setting me up. You know, look at these people.
Speaker 5: They're setting me up.
Speaker 10: And at one time he could elicit that response from social media because it was a crazy time a couple of years ago, you know.
Speaker 5: What I mean.
Speaker 10: But this time it just doesn't work. And what you don't like is that I connected the dots. You can't do this shit to people. It's ridiculous. And I just really want to thank him. Thank you for saying what I've been saying all these years, knowing that cries are never looked at that case until a week before, and it's.
Speaker 5: Coming from your mouth and your gh my god.
Speaker 10: It's like in a way, you're helping me get some kind of closure. Also, I see that you haven't changed that much. You know, You've still got a lot of self work to do. And my my recommendation for you would be stop timing in the family. Don't say anything. You can't fight everything. You should just be thankful because at the end of the day, this murder charge, if it was you know, we were in DC or somewhere else, you'd be looking at a very different feet.
Speaker 5: So humble yourself. Eat some humble pie.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The LinkedIn user comment on Target is from Gary copy Ono.
Speaker 2: Gary, Okay, Gary, Yeah, you changed this.
Speaker 7: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it. I appreciate it. So oh yeah, right, So.
Speaker 2: Ghin, we had.
Speaker 1: A couple of weeks ago we had you on. We didn't have time to cover your urgent care story.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna can umping on this because it's important that all of us should be aware of what happens, what you experience these days.
Speaker 11: You guys go out in the world, do you sometimes get a boo boo?
Speaker 4: And it doesn't require you to go to like an emergency room or something, but you might need a doctor to look at you.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 4: So, I don't know how this happened, but I chopped the tree down over there, and I dragged it, put it in a pickup truck, took it to the dumps. And the next morning I woke up and my right hand had a get It was swollen all here from the wrist down. I got bit by a wolf spider.
Speaker 2: Okay, so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that's okay. I mean I can handle that's not broken legs and things like that. They're just booboos to me. But I let it go away. The next morning it showed up on this part of my hand. Then it went away again. So now week goes by, I figure, okay, I might have I don't know, crapped it out or cried it out or whatever the hell. However it got out of my body. A week later it showed up on this hand in the same exact spot. Okay, something weird's going on. Maybe it went through the body or something like that. I think maybe I should get a doctor to check this out. So I decided that it's a Sunday and I really don't think I should go to an emergency room. So I'll try one of these urgent cares. And I go to one I used to know of where my sister took me to when I actually broke a leg and did jumping jacks on it, and they were closed down.
Speaker 11: They don't exist anymore.
Speaker 13: I know.
Speaker 4: See, a broken leg doesn't bother me. So I go over to another one that's over in another place and I've never been there before.
Speaker 11: I know nothing about it other than it says urgent care.
Speaker 4: So I walk in. There's a couple of nurses and I walk up and I said, Hi, I've got this problem. I went to hear, can I get a doctor to look at it?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 4: Mind you people, it's on my hands. Okay, I'm going to remind you about this. Sure, take these forms, fill them out and make sure you put you know, sign a hip of form. Okay, does that make sure I don't nothing gets released to people, and they're like, yes, make sure you put that on there. Okay, So I go through the pages. By page three, I started reaching a dictionary of terminologies of what's my gender?
Speaker 11: And what the hell do I identify as? What do I feel like today?
Speaker 4: What color am I? And so I'm like, okay, I'm not I don't have time for this crap. I'm in the middle of stuff, so I'm a little busy. So I put my pronouns which they asked me for as fuck slash off and then they.
Speaker 7: Did they call you that.
Speaker 4: Vulcan as my race. I'm ready, and I went to sit down, and I said. The doctor came storming out of the office and said to me, did you have to use vulgarity?
Speaker 11: I said, on what on this form? Did you have to put vulgarity on it?
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, now there's a skank who comes out with her dyky girlfriend on the side, and they're over there talking to the nurses, and the little nurse walked up and says, on my other side, she says to me, we need to know about your organs and this isn't right that you didn't fill it out properly.
Speaker 11: I says, it's a hand. It has nothing to do with my dick, hits or ass.
Speaker 4: It's just a hand. Everybody has one. Okay, So she says to me. The doctor goes, but did you have to use vulgarity? I was like, okay, I'm sorry if you didn't like my pronouns as being fucking off, but I think I don't think it's any worse than what you call me at your stupid rallies for Antifa. I'm not Antifa. I was like, well, you're obviously terrorizing me right now because I did. I don't know what this stupid shit on here, So what's what's the big problem? Can we agree to not use vulgarity? I was like, okay, fair enough, I agree not to use it. So then all of a sudden, this skanky lesbian over there starts saying to me, excuse me, excuse me? Can I ask?
Speaker 11: Can I just interject? And I says no, I don't give a fuck about your opinion.
Speaker 5: Why people, why I'm filling out a medical for It's.
Speaker 11: Like right, I says, it's none of your fucking business.
Speaker 4: Mind your own business and go lick your fucking carpet somewhere else. While I talked to this doctor.
Speaker 11: She says, Sir, I want to interject. I says, I don't care. I don't care much. Everything has.
Speaker 5: You didn't give a shit about.
Speaker 11: Mine for thirty years.
Speaker 4: Fuck you very much. I'm out of here, grabbed my ID and I walked out the door. So I decided to go to a second urgent care. Big mistake, I asked them to say before I even filled out the forms.
Speaker 11: I walked in and I asked, do I have to.
Speaker 4: Fill out a form about whether I'm a gender bender or a fudge packer? Oh?
Speaker 11: No, sir, you don't care about that here, So she takes the form goes in the back.
Speaker 4: The doctor came running out to yell at me and say, you don't need to discuss that in front of the other patients here.
Speaker 11: Well, I think it's all over your form.
Speaker 4: They're gonna find out if whether or not I like to be a fudge packer, which I don't. So I figured I guess I'd saved the time instead of going through this shit. You could have talked to me about it in the office. No, I just don't want to give you my I D and I'm leaving and you never getting my business and I left. It took me going to an emergency room, paying three thousand dollars okay, to have the doctor tell me it was an infection from the spider bite that traveled through my body. Okay, so you're a person that surrence. Yeah, but if you're a per I have insurance. So it actually came out to about six hundred bucks. But the bill was three thousand bucks to give me five days worth of an antibiotic, you know, five minutes of times. But they did not ask me once what's my gender? And do I like to bend over and take it up the ass?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 1: So I take it this was not a Tennessee wolf spider.
Speaker 4: No, this is a New Jersey goddamn armpit, garbage dump of a town now because of all the Democrats that have you know, like what's happened? Who lives down the road, you know. I offered him a piece of wood to car for me with his teeth, but he refused, and he gave me the finger and walked away.
Speaker 11: Murphy, you know, Phil Murphy.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you what that guy did to those to those gym owners there. And that's when I'm talking about no one back by the way.
Speaker 5: By the way, so I note that was my gym. I've been going there for a long time.
Speaker 10: I was going there during that time, crossing the bridge every day from Philly to the gym, and I would just go in there even.
Speaker 4: Right, that's right.
Speaker 5: Tell me I can't work out yep.
Speaker 11: And he's not from New Jersey, He's from massive faggots.
Speaker 1: I just want to cover this, uh, because Roy's been kind enough to message me on LinkedIn, and he messaged note this is not on topic, but perhaps another shower advised me please, I have encountered a level of corruption, so teep in Chicago's family court. Not that may go as high as governor of the Governor's Office for reporting judge or a gold farb. I was arrested two times. I was attacked by a gang and barely survived. They took over five million dollars from my life's work, no contact with my once and separable kids. I am a fantastic father, mentor coach with incredible accolades her law firm Hoffenberg and Block. I can't, Roy, we can't. Unfortunately, I know you're coming. As longer we can't show the I guess we don't get the rest of it.
Speaker 7: But Roy will have to give it.
Speaker 2: To those communities. I mean, we got to start holding these activist judges accounts. They don't have any, you know, they lifetime appointments, They use these bs legal terms, good behavior and all this other kind of nonsense. You got to be able when they could tear your life apart, you got to be able to tear their life apart. As soon as people know that you're going to punch the bully in the mouth, they stopped seeing a bully and you can eat your lunch and people cricket.
Speaker 10: Then everybody's crickets until you actually bring it to the carpet.
Speaker 5: Then everybody's quiet, exactly right.
Speaker 10: And that's why it's so important for everybody to say their story and say that.
Speaker 1: That's a very interesting combination. I mean, you know, the family court is uh we've had Sean Sean Conland before corruption of family court in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, but uh, the.
Speaker 1: Family court in New York, Marcus is a is a discass. You combine that with a corrupt judge, Roy, we've got problems.
Speaker 2: So well, you pick up the phone, you call the corrupt judge or the clerk or whoever else And next thing, you know, you out five million dollars of life savings because they their car was and they retality. They use their whole network.
Speaker 5: To just show Oh yeah, it's really.
Speaker 7: It's you know how I just found out the other day.
Speaker 9: I found out because I really wanted to sue some of these legislators, right, so I found out these same legislators that are like remove qualified immunity for the police.
Speaker 7: You know what, they have qualified community community.
Speaker 9: I said, oh, I said, I think we need to get rid of qualified immunity for politicians that are passing these horrible laws that are impacting us on our everyday lives.
Speaker 10: You know, walk around with with they get to pass these laws that impact our life and just like Krasler, you get to have security every day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like myself. I don't get that.
Speaker 10: I don't get that, and my rates are being taken for speaking truth is it's crazy.
Speaker 11: They should follow what happened with Bob Menendez.
Speaker 4: I mean I think that was done through the federal level because he was a state senator, right so where they supposedly had qualified immunity, they managed to prosecute him and now he's got nothing but a cot to live in which I love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, Roy, anyway, we we got your comment and uh well I'll try to follow up via LinkedIn. Okay, thank you very much for your comment. Though that's a disaster. So anyway, uh, you know again, Michael White, we'd be happy to you know, and perhaps go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 10: And perhaps he should look up what the word investigative investigative journalists means because he's not used to this, you know what I'm saying, Like before you hope for the best.
Speaker 5: I mean, I didn't watch that doctum.
Speaker 1: I think, I really think the point is if the if there's a excuse my French, but if there's a fucked up case where a guy is stabbed in the back, there's an issue there that wasn't addressed. There's a lot of problems with that case, and it flew through h Zoro's installed District Attorney Larry Krasner's office.
Speaker 4: Cat from the beginning the question about it, Well, the fact is you stabbed somebody in the back. You're a coward because you stabbed him in the back. Be a real man, face him.
Speaker 5: But he's it's not even about that at this point.
Speaker 10: It's about the collusion that our own government did and up all of that is the real problem as a tax payer.
Speaker 5: They're not telling us the truth. We're seeing like a in a way like.
Speaker 10: Oh wow, it's a lot more manipulated than I think the average person actually realized. And now what you're seeing happen since Trump is back in, you're seeing the tide turn and everybody. People are actually talking to each other and you can't control this the storm it's here, you know, the avalanche of information and not being censored anymore. You know, people can get to the truth and that's really what we need in order to heal and to move forward and to that nothing like this can ever happen again.
Speaker 1: Well that's the point that that's the point that it doesn't happen again.
Speaker 4: And well Trump just announced today that he's got capital or was it yesterday, He announced that he's now going to capital punishment in the capital. If you commit a murder that's used as a charge, if you don't prosecute the crime, you're going to get more people stabbed in the back. That's right, what will happened in your case? So Trump is now saying if you murder somebody, you get capital punishment, and all the murders are gonna plumb into nothing.
Speaker 11: China has been.
Speaker 7: Doing exactly exactly. It can't be something that's forty years later of death roll. It has to be one year later.
Speaker 11: Okay, well, trying to give you one year. I've been there.
Speaker 4: I've been going there for thirty years, and that's what there. They'll they'll execute you for two crimes. One is murdered, the other is drug dealing. And what happens is they'll give you one appeal, but you get three judges. Okay, they decided that you are convicted. You did commit this crime. You're about a year later, you're taken outside and you're put up against the burm with two kneeling on your back and holding your arms behind your back.
Speaker 11: They put the barrel against your head and pull the trigger.
Speaker 4: The best part of it is they send the bill of the bullet, the salaries for the cops to do this, and your coffin and the grave to your parents because you contributed that piece of garbage to society. If we did, guess what they have one point two billion and point zero zero zero one percent crime and murder.
Speaker 11: You know what million or three hundred million crime.
Speaker 9: My favorite guy was president what's his name, Rodrigo from the Philippines.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 13: He was like, if you hurt harmar children, I kill you. If you sell our people drugs, I kill you. If you sell our people, I like them, Yes, I love them. He's the mayor of Manila.
Speaker 7: Now I love that guy.
Speaker 1: You know, I want to address these, uh, the comments that we've got kind of offline in regard to you know, Sean was stabbed in the back, which is horrible and difficult explaining to begin with.
Speaker 2: But Michael H.
Speaker 1: White, you can certainly come on. Uh you know, our invitation still stands for you to come on, explain what the hell is going on? Okay, let me tell your story where fair and bounced like Jake. Okay, But but it brings up the Ellen Greenberg case, which we've discussed here or where she was stabbed post mortem, post mortem in the back and it was ruled a suicide. And as Jake has pointed out, the medical examiner Osborne uh was an idiot who changed the cause of death four times. I mean the players in that case involved Larry Krasner. You know two cases that are stabs in the back, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've just been informed the cases back open. Evidently the City Sigationer's office.
Speaker 5: What case.
Speaker 11: For Ellen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they's some sort of agreement that took place, and they're going to have a separate private medical examiner now look into the autopsy of green I don't know when that's going to take. I don't know who all is involved in it. It's something that that I've recently learned.
Speaker 4: Hopefully somebody neutral.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the players in that case, though, I mean, have you heard I don't know. I think we've we've talked about the Ellen Greenberg case before. But the nine to one one call that is made by Ellen Greenberg's alleged boyfriend, he didn't call the subsequent object. You couldn't get a call that was more tailored to having an alibi trying to make an alibi. I mean, it was the call.
Speaker 2: Take you heard it? Well, you know, I believe if I if my memory serves me correctly, Krasner represented. I think he was on the Greenberg side and Periem mcmonaicle was on the Goldberg side, if my memory serves me correctly, And it was all kind of shenanigans where no one wanted to take responsibility during that time, and he was joined a bunch of stuff. They had meetings I was born, decided he wasn't going to show up at any meetings. You know, the original medical examine who we spoded the scene never has been interviewed.
Speaker 1: So how would you say that? How would you say the term of the of the audience over the comment How would you say that name ging?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, that's Glenn. Probably got the name for that for what But now the the name of the commenter, Genghis Khan.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: It wasn't my name.
Speaker 4: That's somebody else on there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know Geis. Uh, it goes by Genghis. I think we've made a distinction in previous episodes, Greg has specifically regarding justice versus vengeance. I think we're seeking vengeance, not justice.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, great movie, guys.
Speaker 4: You should We need to burn Gets, that's what we need. We need more of him.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I thought you were gonna say the last the last one who was close to.
Speaker 11: Bernie Sanders. No, we need more Berty Gets.
Speaker 1: No, I know, I know, it's just a we got two minutes left, guys, and it's been awesome. Obviously, Uh, we want to uh, emphasize the fact that we ask Michael White to uh join us.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: He initially said, let's do it, and then he subsequently uh renewed.
Speaker 2: Mike, Hey, Mike, how about this. We'd be you and Larry sit in the office, call us on a zoom call and I'll still talk to you guys. We can still publish. We could do it on your on your terms. I'll do it on anyone's turn. I don't care.
Speaker 1: Lindy, that's right. Uh, you vote for the vengeance system. I'd on behind you.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: We've got Okay, that must be Gary. Uh, Cyril what and Henry Lee. Henry Lee already looked into the green guy.
Speaker 2: Yes, I didn't know it was. I know it was some separate things. So maybe that's something recent. I know Gary got some inside you know tracks, since now I know that he changed his name to LinkedIn user.
Speaker 1: I'm Gary awesome. We appreciate you, uh keeping up to us up to date with that. We missed you there for a while, right, so and Lindi, Lou we appreciate it. And uh again, guess too, we appreciate that. And Roy, thank you very much. So, Uh, guys love to have you guys back.
Speaker 2: Man, I gotta get this tech information from you all. I hope we get a chance.
Speaker 11: Yeah that I'll give you all tech information you want. You just gonna make your show a little bit longer, that's all.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what if we don't have a crisis, if you're available next week, we'd love to cover the tech thing because that's super good. Got it.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you about all the crap they've been doing and what we're going to the rabbit hole we're going down right now.
Speaker 2: Okay again, because me and John started to show incog negro.
Speaker 8: So but we were trying to unor that we were trying to honor Ashley Uh you know Saint Clair uh Elon's baby Mama Whokes does a podcast now with their sunglasses weird call.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: Yes, So yeah, have you seen the body language read oubt on that on that swift Chelsea thing?
Speaker 2: Not pretty? Okay, So.
Speaker 1: If you guys haven't, we only have We've got to get going. But anything else you guys want to say, quick, we got it.
Speaker 10: I just want to say that it's not making these videos trying to silence anybody that's talking against the narrative that he wanted everybody to believe this is not going to silence me.
Speaker 5: It's been seven years.
Speaker 10: I've been attacked in a lot of different ways over the past seven years because of political affiliation or speaking the truth, or you know, your basic rights not being violated. I just I need to put both of them on notice. I'm not going to be threatened. That's number one. That's not going to happen. So you could say whatever you want, even though I don't think that it's in your best interest, but you had an opportunity.
Speaker 7: You're not.
Speaker 10: An innocent person. I mean, you're coming on here talking about fuck Larry Prasner. I mean you're saying it multiple times. Of course you're going to get people are going to be looking at that. You have a three part series that's on a network, tear them out plus.
Speaker 4: That million people.
Speaker 1: So okay, we gotta we gotta wrap. But I want to mention the election that's coming up in Western New York and Rochester. Vote for Barcus Williams.
Speaker 4: Okay, Marcus, you're gonna get some support coming from my way because I've got a series of political events going and uh, they're going to be generating for candidates that we select and you're on the list.
Speaker 2: So as you're a.
Speaker 4: Good guy, that's that's the only ones we're going to support it, the good guys.
Speaker 1: As as as Marcus would say, stay hydrated.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, Jake, thank you, Greg, thank you, Glenn, Marcus, Megan.
Speaker 2: We've got to have you back.
Speaker 1: And Glenn definitely next week for technology.
Speaker 11: Okay, you sure you don't want me for just comedy
Speaker 7: That too, That's okay.