Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen.
Speaker 2: Do you want to report a UFO hanging in? We don't want.
Speaker 3: To report every thirty one.
Speaker 2: Do you wish to report a UFO over hey, we want to one of those areas thirty one. Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds.
Speaker 3: Time areas thirty one?
Speaker 4: Me neither there. See if it was anybody above us to pass us, Like thirty seconds ago, we were sending one top of golf negative.
Speaker 3: Okay, OFFI the UFO.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's murder two nine o'clock. Yes, I'll passed over, I go. I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us. See, I passed right over the top of US ninety one one.
Speaker 4: You just called both to me before.
Speaker 2: They're after staying the airplanes.
Speaker 1: He to god, calm on an unidentified object every Liberty four call or calm on an unidentified flying object.
Speaker 5: A Welcome to UFO Chronicles a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com.
Speaker 4: Hello everyone, and welcome to the show. How are you all doing. I'm Nick Hunter and this is the UFO Chronicles podcast. Both our guests tonight are from Florida and the first is Sunny, and she'll be sharing some of her paranormal experiences she's had of the multiple haunted houses that she's lived in over the years, including the famous Penscola Lighthouse where her family stayed during the nineteen eighties, and also about her experiences of growing up Catholic and getting mixed up in the Satanic Church and eventually coming back to Christianity. And then we drop into Bart to hear some of the strange things that has happened to him, including the sighting of an apparition of a woman, strange disembodied voices, and unexplained objects in the sky that he witnessed with his cousin with a cool October night. Sunny is up next, but first, if you enjoy the show and you'd like to help support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month. Head on over to patreon dot com forward slash UFO Chronicles podcast. You can also find a link in the description of this episode. Any help is very much appreciated.
Speaker 6: Now on with the show.
Speaker 4: Good evening, Sonny, welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. I'm glad to be here.
Speaker 4: It is wonderful to have you joined us today. Okay, you're calling from Florida.
Speaker 3: I am calling from the Panhandle of Florida. Very rich in history, very beautiful, best speeches. I'm sorry if I offend anybody, but we do have the best speeches, so.
Speaker 4: I hear great stuff. Okay, now you have some paranormal experiences you're going to share of us. Would you like to start at the beginning, please, ma'am.
Speaker 3: I would, and I'm going to start with actually something that has been documented on national TV, including the sci Fi channels taps very famous ghost hunting show on TV. They visited us. It's been documented before that in books and accounts, and that is the Pensacola, Florida Lighthouse. So full disclaimer, I do not remember the full story when we stayed there because we stayed there in December of eighty two. I was a year and a half old. But my family doesn't like to talk about it. But what I have cathered, you know, throughout the years, I will try and convey and then tell my experiences of going back there. So my family was moving Military Air Force. My dad had been stationed in Arizona and was being restationed to a Air Force base in England, and they had a week because my mother's family, of course was born and raised here. My dad's family had come here when he was a teenager in this area, and the military had offered my family a week to stay at the Pensacle Lighthouse. It's on nas and Ab Base and they had this opportunity to stay there for a week, visit with the family, and you know, have free places lift. It's a very beautiful lighthouse, two story house, huge lighthouse overlooking the bay. Gorgeous. So, you know, I had always heard the stories over the years, and then I would see different TV shows where people would talk about different experiences that would line up with what some of my older siblings and my parents would call me, such as a glowing ball coming down the first to second story stairway. We were supposed to stay there for a week, and I believe we stayed there for two nights. Yeah, the second night, I believe my two brothers and my older sister jumped up and ran screaming into the room my parents were staying in, which was the blood stained room where my parents were staying in, and there is a blood stain that they've never been able to get out, and that could have either been from the story's range from a lady who died after giving birth and child didn't make it and she didn't make it, and then there was another story about somebody possibly being murdered in that room. Our room was right next to that one, and they said that I was screaming my head off in the crib, and then after that my parents said, nope, we're out of here. That means they would have had stayed with one of their parents, which was not ideal for either or them. I said, I don't remember it, but I've gone back since twice, and both times i've been back doing the tour because they do guided tours, they do haunted tours on the basement stairs. I've had something break. First time was my shoe sandal strap broke, and it wasn't like it was an old pair of shoe, it was a very new pair of shoe. The next one was my one of my purse strats, had broken, and I'm like, okay, obviously they don't want me going. There was something there, and I asked my dad a couple of days ago, I said, Dad, can you tell me any things? He's like, well, why don't you ESCA. It's like I said, my parents, my family, they don't want to talk for some reason. They are very hesitant to talk about it. And apparently on that same staircase, my dad had told me my mother had her hair pulled and also had a scratch on the back of the neck. And this lines up with stories that have been told that there is a male presence in the basement that likes to go after females for some reason. And I just thought it was strange that both times I went back there that two things on me had broken. And I'm not saying I'm psychic or a median, but I feel stuffed. And I know if I have a very very heavy feeling, I know get out of there. And that was the feeling I very much got in there. I was like, Brian, I gotta go. So that was one of the stories I wanted to talk about. Another. When we were young, I always had this thing where I could see things that other people couldn't see, couldn't feel. I remembered stuff that I shouldn't have, like living in England, like the layout of the Jolly Roger, a pizza shop where my mom worked, or the sweet shop where my parents would take us, and always having, you know, just these weird kind of fears that I shouldn't have had. My parents always thought were weird too. One in England was the manor House in Newberry and the White Lady, and my older siblings of course, who are always trying to get me to do really crazy stuff as a young child, got me out at night and we went and were spying on the manor House in Newberry, and I could just swear I saw the White Lady, but again I was very young. I may have or may have been enfluenced by that, but that was an interesting, very so. Another one I was about to talk about was our house, another house in Pensacola, and my parents were more divorced, my mother was staying at It happened to be one for cousin's house and she was rented it to my mother, And I always remembered this feeling of just heaviness and I didn't want to be alone and so in the kitchen there was one counter and it had the cabinets above and a tile countertop below. Had hooks on the top cabinet where you could hang up your mugs, your coffee, your teacups. And every time we would try to either hang something like a coffee cup or a mug up on one of these things, it would end up falling. And every time we'd put something on the tile countertop, it would slide off and fall. I remember my stepfather, was my mom's boyfriend at time, leveled it off, and I remember just being afraid to be alone in that house. It was terrifying. Later on living in Maine actually, which is one of the creepiest places you ever lived, mean, was in bar Harbor, me. I remember asking my mom, I said, Mom, have you ever lived in haunted house? And I was like eight years old time, and she was like, uh, yes, Waittie, And I said, was it this one house? She said absolutely, And I was like, why didn't she tell me I was always afraid in that house? She's like, because I didn't want scary. God bless my mother. She was a wonderful woman, you know. And I've had different little experiences from time from living in Maine, Chicago, California. But another thing I want to talk about is and this is something you know a lot of people like to say the Christian and they believe in Jesus and God, but when they say they don't believe in the devil and Satan. I've had my experiences with that. I was born very much cradle Catholic. My parents were my family's Catholic, So you know, I went through the motions and all the mass stuff, and you know, I did that for a very long time. And in California, in Morgan Hill, I had lost my faith. A lot of bad stuff happened to sexual abuse, physical abuse, mental abuse, and I had very much lost my faith. And you know, I did all the questions, Oh, well, if there's a God, why is he letting all this bad stuff happen? Where is he? You know? Why me? So I was asking a lot of wrong questions and I lost my faith. So let me. I turned to being I guess, kind of atheistic, but I still I still wanted to have that belief in something. And that's when I was introduced to Anton LeVay. And if anybody knows who he is, easily or the Satanic Church. I started reading his stuff. I read The Black Bible and other of his books, and a lot of people say, well, well, Anton LaVey, he was more of an atheist, and that's not really true. And going to San Francisco and Satanic Church, I can tell you that's not really true. So I had got in some trouble in California. My mother sent me to live with my dad back here in Florida, and you know, I got into a certain crowd of like minded people and one of those people was a teenage boyfriend. He said, well, let's get you a spirit guide. And as a Native America, I'm like, cool, yeah, spirit guide, Yes, he'd one. So I did the out of body experience, saw the silver Line, and I thought I came back with a spirit guide. Things started happening for me like that I would just want it would happen. And there's one specific This is in high school last my freshman year, and you know, I was dressing very goth, which I'm not saying is involved that, but you know it was nineties and I was dressing early goth, wearing upside down crosses, wearing you know, the fanet symbol, and this girl I remember she was a class spand of mine. She came up to me and she started preaching to me, and then she whipped out her cross at a metal cross that was on her necklace and pointed it to me. And I was looking at the same right, right right, and all of a sudden it snapped in half. And I had two other people that were you know, friends with the see it and they were they were laughing, and then I started laughing this poor girl she ran off. So yeah, like I said, all of stuff that I was wanting to happen was happening, and I thought it was a spirit guide. And my not my oldest brother, my second older brother who was living in Virginia, who was in the navy. He was part of my coven. He was waking. He you know, had no idea. He called up my dad and he said, Dad, what is this black cloud hanging around the house. And my dad, who is old daty of Americans, like you sense it too, and he goes yeah, and my brother goes, it's hanging around sonny, and my dad goes yeah. So at that point, my dad, did you know, started doing prayers and my brother with his cousin started doing scrying and called back my dad. He said, Dad, that's the son of ghost. That's demon. And my dad said, I think you're right, and he said, Dad, let her have what she wants until it's ready to take her. And so my dad, you know, got together with our local priests started doing me. Because I wasn't possessed at that point, I just had this demon hanging around me again, thinking it was a just spirit guide. And my brother's covin were doing rituals to banish this thing, and finally they did. And after that, you know, I noticed that now everything I could do I couldn't do. When we finally talked about it and he banished my spirit guid and they're like, no, we banished a demon. My brother and my father explained it to me. Oh my god, he's saying, I had as somebody who looked who you know, read Aunt Holloway, going, oh my god, so very crazy. Like I said, I know I'm crazy, but I'm not that kind of crazy. I questioned my son all the time, I didn't have witnesses. Yeah, I've had different experiences with talking random spirits. I've since learned how to block it out. In my late twenties early thirties, because I just I couldn't take it anymore. That's how I knew I couldn't really be atheist. I'm like, I know there's something else, you know. I did have my moment. It was one of just a dark moment in my life that I just found myself in my garage of where I was living, crying and I felt the greatest love and I knew it was God that came and wrapped his songs around me and said I still got you. You didn't sell your soul. Your soul belongs to me. It always had and I've been so grateful ever since. You know, I say I'm a Catholic for community, but yes I am a Christian and I do try and reach out to people who say that or Christians said, well, yeah, I believe in God ches, but I don't believe in the devil. And I'm like, oh, you need to, so okay. So another one was living here in the Panhandle area, me and us in high school. My sophomore year of high school, me and a group of my close friends that lived in the area. We were going to be like the Craft. We started in Covin and we had a field that was behind a couple of houses. That's a huge feel with one large, big tree. Un that's where we'd go and do our little ceremonies. And it's actually a miracle because one of the girls had picked snake to be her animal imagery. And one day, walking back after going to a local convenience store, we saw some little baby snakes and around and I taught one of them in a bag. Thankfully I didn't get big because when I brought it home, my dad looked at me and goes, that's copperhead. If that would have bit, you could have been dead before you got here. So yeah, we did all that. And there was a cemetery extremely close to where we lived, like lake down the street, and so a few of us decided to go and check it out do our little you know things. And as a Native American, and there's something my dad taught me as a Native American, if you're not invited to an cemetery, do not go into them. You will be followed. And we got followed. My parents were still at work, my little brothers were still with their grandparents, and I was home alone. After we've been to the cemetery, and I went and got a shower. I had it on I think it was TV at the time, and they went and got a shower, came back out, and the TV was saying, three stations down, that's weird. And then all of a sudden, I heard a knock, not at the front door, not at the window, not at the back door, but at the door leading to the garage. There's nobody. It was three big bangs, and I'm like, I almost started crying at that point. And then the light started flickering, and then I started hearing bangings everywhere in the house, and I just I crouched under a desk of the computer desk and just stayed there, just crying until finally my stepmother came home and I was hysterical, and she goes, what's wrong. What's wrong? I said, there's something there, There's something there, and she goes, did you bring home? I said, I don't know. And I later talked to my friends and they also had different experience. One they saw me outside their house calling to me. I was like, I definitely wasn't there. I was hiding under her desk at that point. And another one she had almost the same experience with knockings and even her little sister had heard it, and after that we stayed away from that cemetery. Like I said, I've had multiple experience talking to random deceased individuals. Another one was when my dad's father died. My dad's father had abused me and my sister as children, so you know, and I considered him when I was a child my best friend. I trust him above anybody else, and I kept the secret of my abuse, thinking if it only happened to me, it's fine, I can handle it. When I found out it also happened to my older sister, I had to say so he came out and he didn't eventually admit that he did it, and we hadn't seen him for years and years. I hadn't seen him for a very long time and had to be when I was trying to think how old I was late twenties, early thirties. My dad had called me on his birthday, my dad's birthday, and said my father's passed away. And I had a good freak out that night because I didn't know how I would do. But also that night, sleeping next to my husband, I was my nose got filled with a smell I had smelled and forever it was colone he used to wear.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 3: It was one of those kind of weird, kind of seventies her late seventies, early eighties, weird looking helone bottles and it's a clown he always wore. And then I felt a hand on my head, on the side of my head, I was laying on the other side, and I heard his voice and I heard him say, be these things. She's forgiven me. B was my grandmother's nickname. And then I heard her voice and I said, I know she has because I had forgiven him. That didn't mean I forgot it. I had forgiven him. And even after his funeral, which my husband reluctantly went with me too, we went to the beach afterwards and I started crying and laughing, and my husband came up to me and said, what's going on. I said, say, stupid wallaby story he told me from when he was in the Korean War and he got surprised and lost his son from a wallaby and he's like, I'm I think we're good now. And ever since then, you know, I've definitely had.
Speaker 2: My real, real truth forgetness of it.
Speaker 3: So those a couple of stories I wanted to share with you.
Speaker 4: That's wonderful, Sonny. So you've pretty much gone full circle now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I definitely have. It's you know, it's it's about growing and learning and experiences.
Speaker 4: So you started off cradle Catholic and you took a bit of a detour and went a big detour, that big detour in fact. Yeah, and you got involved in the Satanic church and things of that nature. And you've now come back around now.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, definitely, because you know, when I've seen God's miracles and work. My mother she was a bless her soul. She was the biggest prayer warrior. It took cancer three times to kill her and she never smoked a day in her life. She I blamed her for my second son because she was praying for more grandchildren and what not. Me and my little sister's like having done. And then she prayed a little too wide because both me and my little sister got bring it the power of prayer. She was definitely a prayer warrior, and she's come to me in dreams. The other night, I had dreaming role on the and with tropical vacation and then she was leaving I'm like, hold on, mom, wait, wait, wait, we're coming with you. She goes, No, you can't he know where I'm going yet.
Speaker 4: It's quite often that you see that people which have suffered childhood trauma, they end up getting involved in the wrong crowd and going down this dark route. You know, you do see it with the younger generations. I mean, I've known people, I've I've got mixed up in your curt myself. But you see people time where they're kind of influenced by so many different factors. What advice would you give anyone that are of those kind of years and they've show an interest in things of a dark nature.
Speaker 3: Like I said, you know, people want to say, yeah, I believe there's God and there's Jesus, and I don't believe in the devil. There's I mean, Lucifer the morning Star, you know, the perfect love who turned away from God. And you don't think he's trying to deceive. And he doesn't come as some monstrous figure. He comes as a friend. I'm going to help you. I'm going to I understand you. You've been hurt. I've been hurt too. I know that feeling. And he's going to deceive you, because what is Lucifer the great deceiver? Right? So my advice and you know, I know it's hard, but instead of asking the wrong questions of why is this happening me? Why does God let this bad stuff? Start asking the right questions of how did God protect me in this? How was He still holding me that I'm still here? Because you can get in a very very dark place, and I've been there. I've been the one in the claw with a kind against my head. I've been the one that was about to take a whole bottle of hills but I didn't. And if when you embrace that higher spirit and you let sort of as the greatest thing and you just and like I said, I know there were ghosts. I've seen them. So how am I going to say, oh, there's there's no other side. I would just suggest to people you get away from negative people. That's a big one that generally the.
Speaker 4: Ones that end up bringing you into it. I mean what I say to people, I mean, I'm not really a religious space show. People have all different opinions, but what I always say to people is even if you don't believe, always remember that there are people.
Speaker 3: Which do and like I said, I knew I couldn't be a full on atheist because I've seen spirits and stuff. If you have faith in anything, be it a ham and cheese sandwich, have faith in something. Because I'm very tolerant of all religions. I have friends who are Jewish, Muslim, Wiccan. That's not the point, you know, My point is not. You know, I can tell them what I think and say, hey, here's what I know. You take it a leave, that's up to you, and I still love you. And love is a great thing and that's something we need to show more of. And like I was talking to you earlier about people in my community reaching out and say, hey, how are you doing, how's your day going, because you never know if somebody's just having a bad day. You don't know if somebody just came in and yelled at them for stupid reason. But being that different is the key in this world exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and certainly have faith in yourself, you know, I mean, we all go on separate journeys, we all go through various types of things, various types of trauma. Always be aware that someone is usually someone which always has it worse. But understand that even though someone is smiling, it doesn't always mean that they're smiling on the inside. So always be aware of the people around.
Speaker 3: You, exactly, because even you know, people are always going through things that you don't know about. My mother certainly dead, and a lot of stuff I she you know, she told me about, but a lot of stuff I found out after she died, and there were times when I thought we would never get along, but she ended up being my best friend. I miss her every day. So yeah, just I want be an it's cliche, be the good you want to see in the world. I deal with it. I have bad roadary hogging my horn, yelling at people, and I'm like, well, I don't know if that person's having a bad day or not. They could be distracted by I don't know, a family member in crisis, you know. And always work on yourself. That's what I try to do as an addict. I try to work on myself. That's the advice I get.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wonderful, that's wonderful advice. And yeah, you should always work on yourself, especially if you're the rock in someone's life and what you do affects those around you.
Speaker 3: Amen. There was a great moment that my mom had told me about before she passed away, when she was in her church, and it was of an elderly couple. The man had Alzheimer's early dementia and he was lifting his hands to the sky on his knees, and his wife was on her feet and had one hand on his shoulder and the other raced to the sky. And she said, that's what you know, we should strive to be, especially in a relationship, a marriage couple. You know, a man has got all this weight on his shoulder, and as woman, yeah, we have weight on her shoulder. We have your weight too, but we're going to have that hand raise the sky to help you.
Speaker 4: That is very true. Wonderful stuff, Sonny. Okay, Sonny, I really appreciate you coming on sharing that for our listeners.
Speaker 3: I really appreciate you having me to share my experiences. I just want to let people know if you have an experience, I know you might think you're crazy, but you're not alone. And we all think we're crazy, but we're not that kind of crazy.
Speaker 4: So it is wonderful to have you on. Okay, you enjoy the rest of your night, take cat and we will speak soon.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you very much. And it's been a pleasure talking. I've really had a lot of fun talking to you.
Speaker 4: I will speak to you soon, I hope.
Speaker 3: So you take care of you.
Speaker 4: You take cat bye fanew bye.
Speaker 6: Do you have an interest in the bear of Normal you'll love the unex network dot com. The ex is your streaming audio and video for everything supernatural, strange and mysterious like UFOs, Bigfoot, Ghost and so much more from host like Clyde Lewis, Whitley Streeberg, Michah Haiks, and Christina Gomez. Visit the unexnetwork dot com show page for a complete list of all the para normal programs you'll find on the AX. Be sure to follow us on Twitter for updates at kyu NXDB. Follow our Facebook group ONEX network, pie the podcast on Spotify, iHeart Audible and Apple Podcasting. It's time, It's new, It's the x X.
Speaker 4: Hello, buds, welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Hey, how you doing.
Speaker 4: I'm doing pretty good. It is great to have you join us today. And you're calling from Florida.
Speaker 2: Yes, Florida. I'd moved here i'd say probably maybe sixteen years ago and fell in love with it. I like living here. It's a real small town, live out in the country. Not a whole lot of stea lights around, so you can really see the stars really well, just really really good out here.
Speaker 3: I like it a lot.
Speaker 2: But I've always been, uh, had a curiosity, you know, about the paranormal and all that kind of stuff. When I was a kid, you know, we'd go to the library and school and uh, there wasn't very many books in there to check out on the subject. There was really only one, and uh, I would always check it out and redoing that that was neat. Uh. And well, you know, got to be a teenager and one day me and some friends of mine were sitting around on a summer evening and we were bored looking for something to do, and we decided to go try to chase down some of these paranormal things that happened around you, you know what I mean, like hot spots, Folkalore's type stuff, you know that we'd heard about nearby, and we tried to go and find one. A friend of mine told us about that was nearby, and so we'd go there. And we're riding in the car and were supposed to ride by a couple of times and see you go, and so we rode by a couple of times and didn't see anything, and then so we turned around and had to go back by it in order to leave. And when we did, that's when me and the friend of mine sitting in front of me, both saw it. A ghost that was out there above the railroad tracks, standing there. It was an old woman and she was dressed like old colonial times, you know, like the old long dress, had her hair in a bun. We both locked eyes with her, and as we drove by, and me and him both freaked out, and everybody else in the car was like no, no, no, y'are messing with us, and so we said turn around and go back, and so we turned around and went back, and turns out that was kind of a mistake because apparently the cops were nearby and they were sitting there watching us drive by. So they pulled us over, thinking we were out there doing something wrong that we shouldn't have been doing. I guess they were asking who we were there to meet and all this We were like no, he told them the story, you know, what we were there to do, and they laughed and chuckled, and then they asked if we knew someone in a silver Dodge, and we said, no, we don't know anybody in a silver Dodge. And then here comes driving up a silver Dodge, so the cop stopped him, and next thing you know, I hear somebody from the car hollered my name and my friend's name that was sitting in front of me. And turns out we knew them, and they were there doing the same thing, and the cop was just dying life, and he couldn't believe it when he came back with their story to the other cop, telling him why they were there, and we all kind of got a laugh out of it, you know. They sent us on our way and we all parted ways and went on ever since then. I hadn't really had anything pro normal happened since that. And that was up in Birmingham, Alabama. I lived up there. Then some years later I moved down here and lived here ever since. And then one day my mother was wanting to go and get my little sister a puppy at the Humane Society and asked me if I wanted to go, and I said sure, So I rode with them and we get there and I first pulled up in there, I could see some of the dogs in the cages there, and I saw this one dog that was sitting in there, and she looked pretty scared.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I kind of felt sorry for being in there in that cage, you know, I kind of wanted to adopt her, and so well, by that time, my mother and my little sister had done picked out a puppy, and so they were there to get her a puppy and not me a dog. Anyway, so we left and next day we find out that the puppy had carvo and had to be put down, and so did the other group of puppies that it was with. And so I told my mom, I said, ask him about that dog Lucky named Lucky of her. So they she did, and they said that the dog was still available, and I said, well, tell them we want that dog. So they sent that dog to the vet and everything was fine with that dog, so we went and picked her up. I had the dog for several years and grew a bond with that dog that I had never had with anybody else. I mean, that dog absolutely loved me to death, and I loved her to death. She followed me everywhere I went, had to be everywhere I was. And now one day my little sister wanted to go fishing, so we went to the pond down the road and we were fishing off the bank there and we hadn't been there for maybe fifteen minutes. We were getting a few bites, having fun, and all of a sudden I just felt in the pit of my stomach that we had to go. We had to leave, and told my little sister. I said, really, in, let's go, and she was like, well, we're having fun. I still want to fish some more. I said, well, we need to go. We have to go back to the house. And she said why. I said, I don't know, but we do. Come on, So she reeled in and we loaded up in the car and we drove back to the house. As soon as we pulled on the driveway, my dog walks around the corner and I just immediately could tell something was wrong. So get out of the car and I walk over there. Tour and I go to Petner and that's when I noticed that she had been bitten by a snake on her nose. So loaded her up in the car and started taking her to the vet and her head started swelling. That is so bad that I had to pull over and cut her collar off so she could breathe. Get her there, get her fixed up up. Next day, pick her up. Everything was fine. A couple of years later, I'm coming home from work, pulling the driveway and I turned the corner and I felt that exact same feeling again. And I pulled in the driveway and the first person I saw walk up was my cousin. He lives two houses down and comes over to see my dad every now and again, and so I really didn't think that was odd or anything, but I immediately jumped out of the car and I said, what's wrong with Lucky? And he said, she's under the back porch. We can't get her out. Maybe she'll come to you. And I said, okay, go over there in a call her. She comes to me, and she had been been several times this time, and I was pretty bad. It was so bad that her paul had swollen up to the point of splitting open, and the h that was closed at the time, so uh, I just had to stay with her all night until the next morning, and she didn't make it. The next morning. She died in my arms, and uh, it was uh, it's pretty hard for me, but anyway, I moved on. But to this day, my cousin still thinks that my aunt called me and told me that there was something wrong with my dog and I told him no, but uh still he still thinks his mother called and told me about my dog being uh sick, but she did. I just felt it, and uh well, I thought that was kind of odd and never really thought much more about it, you know. And then later on in life, a couple of years later, me and my cousin are sitting out there on his front porch. Used to go over there on the weekends, like on Fridays, we'd get off work, and we would hang out and sit on the front porch and listen to music and kind of play this game where we would guess the band that was playing the song. And so we're sitting there and I noticed my cousin glaring off in the distance there. I said, what are you looking at? And he said, some light keeps popping up over the horizon and then shoots back down, and I said, where're at? He goes all over the horizon there he goes. I feel like it's messing with me. I said, yeah, right, I thought he was joking around with me, and so I went yeah, right, he goes, I'll show it to you next time it pops up. I said, okay. About thirty minutes later, we're sitting there and he said, there it is, and I look up and it has already gone back down. That's how fast this thing was moving. Once again, I think he's messing with me. And I said, yeah, whatever, he goes, no, it'll pop back up. What man. It was About forty five minutes later it happened again, and said, there it is, and we look and it's right in front of us, in the middle of the sky. Come up in the middle of the riding and it was just sitting there and it was an amber light reddish ampflight and then in the blink of an eye, there was three of them, and then they disappeared. I thought that was odd, and I looked at him and said, wasn't that odd? And he he was like, well, yeah, but it's probably just some military stuff that they're fighting around with or something, you know. I said, well, okay, could be. We kind of lived near an air force base, so I didn't really think much more of it, you know, But that was the first thing I had ever seen up in the sky. I never knew I would see anything else, but til years later. We was at work one day and we were we were at the mall that had been closed down since we had a major hurricane come through and I kind of wiped out a lot of things and including that mall. But the company I worked at, they still serviced the property there, so we had to be there to service the property. And it was me and two other friends of mine I worked with, and this one guy he had been hired on i'd say about a year before this happened, but he lived out near me, and he asked me one day if I had seen these drones they've been flying around at night over near where we live. And I said, no, I haven't seen anything like that, and he said, oh, okay. And then we were at the mall working that day on a Friday, and we had just finished up, and we kind of got together to make sure we were all done with the property and discussed if we were done or not. That's when he said, yeah, you haven't seen any of them drones fly around like those right there. And I look up in the sky and all I can see is this cloud with the tail end of like a small aircraft and that's all you can see sticking out is the tail of it, and it's going and the cloud is following it. And then it turned and completely disappeared. I looked at them and I said, did that thing just disappear? And they said, yes, I guess it did. They were just as astonished as I was that something we were looking at formed a cloud around it and then turned and completely disappeared. I just couldn't believe that was why. Well really thought, well, you know, things really couldn't get much stranger than that. But now I got a stepdaughter and she comes over by, and she comes over to visit, you know, brings the grand babies and brings her husband with her, and we all spend time as a family and have fun. But every time she comes, weird things happen. I don't know why until my wife tells me that she's had She died a couple of times and was brought back. Once when she was five, she fell off a pon tomboat and couldn't swim, and her grandfather dove In, had to swim to the bottom of the lake and pull her up from the bottom of the lake. She had to be resuscitated and he died also in the process of saving her. But I don't know if that causes weird things to happen around her or not. But it's whenever they come over, I like to go outside and SkyWatch, look at the sky what I do every now and again. And one night her husband was out there. I just got in here from out of town, and I was helping him get some things out of the car and we noticed some stars moving around out there. We were watching them, and I said, well, maybe they're satellites, you know. I don't know, and he goes, no, I don't know. He he gets pretty deep into some of this stuff. And he said something about he's heard some conspiracy theory that there's some battle going on up there or what out in space, and we don't know about it because we can't go up there and look, you know. And I said, well, I hope the good guys are winning. And about that time, one of these moving lights that were just sitting there flashed, and it flashed like in the direction of us. Every single hair on my body stood up on you. I pointed and said, did you just see that? He said, yes, I did, and his bottom jaw was just hanging on the ground and then this thing starts moving across the sky. I just really couldn't believe it. I thought that was just one of the wildest things I had ever seen in my life. Well, I tell you, I don't know. It really kind of freaked me out a little bit, you know, But I probably shouldn't be, you know, because when something like that happens, the very first, you know, reaction that you have is like a reflex to rationalize it, saying, hey, well, it could have been this, or it could have been that, you know, and until you run out of okay, it couldn't have been this or it couldn't have been that. Then what you left with is something that you really can't understand. Kind of what was my mind? Yes, the connection with my dog I could chop up, you know, the fact that I loved her so much, you know what I mean. Maybe we built a stronger bond with love, you know what I mean. I don't know. I things like the world could use a little bit of that.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I couldn't agree more. A lot of pet owners out there listening will certainly understand. We build bonds with our pets. They're family members, same as lucky with you basically your shadow. I've got a cat Alaska that he's everywhere. I can't go anywhere in the house without him being literally next to me. He's a studio cat. He's next to me now everywhere I go. The only place he doesn't go is his shower because he doesn't like getting wet. But he is still in the bathroom. But yeah, we definitely build connections.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we do. I like I said, that's you know, I think we could do. It's a lot more love in this world. You know, people maybe should go that route instead of getting more amy or getting more upset with somebody, you know, even if it is somebody that you don't like or just like, you know what I mean, instead of trying to hate them worse than they hate you, or dislike them worse than they dislike you, or you know, maybe you should actually care about you know what I mean, Maybe show them a little bit of care. You know, maybe they'll change their position, you know what I mean. You never know. That's kind of what that's taught me in life. That's my story. That's what has happened since you know, moved to Florida. I guess I can choke it up to living in Florida. I've been some crazy stuff since living here, and not just up in the sky.
Speaker 4: Well, Florida is a beautiful stage, but there's a lot of strange stuff that happens down in Florida.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that there is. That there is. But you know, like I said, you can always rationalize this stuff down to something else. But it's you know, I don't know, is that more fun? That any more fun? It's more fun to I don't know. I think maybe it was something else that you don't have an answer for absolutely.
Speaker 4: By we should always, you know, look of explanations before we say it's this or it's that. But you know, I like to still believe that there's mystery, and so there's always that bit of side of me which you know, I love hearing these unexplained accounts.
Speaker 2: Well that's what's always fascinated me, is the unexplained. Yah. I've always felt like those are the bigger questions in life.
Speaker 4: This is why I have the accounts like I do on the show, because I've always believed that they're all connected in some way. People really enjoy hearing about them.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I do too. I do too, But I'll watch a lot of these stories on TV, and my wife's like, why do you got to watch the same story four or five different times from different channels. I'm like, well, each one adds a little bit extra information to it. Wow.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: I think there was one episode I heard on your podcast where some when I talked about hearing from their higher self, it did remind me of I've heard a voice one time. It woke me up. I sat straight up in the bed and it was the loudest whisper of a voice you could ever hear, and it woke me straight up. And the best way to describe it is it sounded a lot like the way they described it was. There was a lot more meaning behind what was just said. And the way the only way I can give you an example of that is, let's say we were in a meeting room and I leaned over to you and whispered, would you shut the door? And by the time you got up and went to the door, you shut it, lock it, barricade it up, build a brick wall around it, and in case it in concrete. You know, somehow you got that meaning from me saying shut the door. You knew I meant shut it, lock it, make sure, nobody ever comes in it again, you know kind of deal. The only thing he said was take care of your family, and it sat me straight up. But it was more like a get off your ass right now, and you need to start taking care of your family type message I got from that one boy. Like I said, I chalked it up living in Florida, so it was insightful.
Speaker 4: So that voice came at a time that there was a lot of relevance to it there.
Speaker 2: Yes, it did it very well did. I had just been let go from a job. I was feeling very depressed. I was collecting unemployment at the time. I really couldn't find another job at the time doing what I was doing because it's seasonal here. I worked in landscaping and so it's very seasonal time during the winter that nobody's hiring. I was really depressed off. So it gave me the kick in the ass I needed to go and find something else. So it served its purpose for sure.
Speaker 4: I hear this now and again, giving you a message. It's come at the right time, and then it's kind of just put you on the correct path and giving you the motivation you probably needed.
Speaker 2: Well, it really did it. Helped me kind of get over being depressed and being upset about some things. And then it gave me the like I said, the kicking the butt I needed to go and do what I needed to do, you know, find another job. So I did.
Speaker 4: But you know that's perfect. We all get in those dark places now and again what we could do with a bit of a bit of a boost. Yeah, that's great, great stuff.
Speaker 1: Back.
Speaker 2: Well, well, thank you. The only way I knew how to describe it what it was was because I'd heard a guest on your podcast they thought it was their higher self, and I guess, well, I guess that's what I was. You know, I know.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, you know it could be yourself from the future. Go come on back, let's get this together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it could have been. I guess it was definitely odd.
Speaker 4: Definitely odd. But I really appreciate you coming on sharing that for our listeners.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for letting me come on and just tell my story. Maybe somebody who gets something positive out of it. I hope you have. You have a good e.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, you take care of yourself and we will speak soon.
Speaker 2: All right, you too, bye, next, wonderful bye. For now.
Speaker 4: That is all for this episode. Keep updated and connected with the show on x Facebook and Instagram. And if you have an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big thank you to Sonny and Bart for sharing tonight, and thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching the Skies. Goodbye,