Speaker 1: Hm.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Typical Skeptic Patches where we dive, you decide your questioning the matrix from you wear phones with the shadows and one besides oversides overside rock Cahalil got some myths like ghosts in the night, Norman pros in secret space size sEH, we keep it real. No frighten, no fright no hero Ancis style the mouse h h sepeak Snapple, We just man those fablemen. Last targets, soul streaking out of disturble, doarment hall for coluge, cry in the midst in reality you can't resistant twist, soul trapped, snapping, breathing condition mapping, dreams and their divisions, out of body missions, waking up the teams, no sense of shrip f're no release schemes to sup're for see kings bringing veils here to freedom, ring.
Speaker 1: Break. Welcome to Typical Skeptic Podcast.
Speaker 2: Be sure to like, subscribe and turn on notifications. Yeah, hey, guys, welcome back to another episode of the Typical Skeptic Podcast. I can't believe we're up to episode twenty seven sixty. And then my guest today he's been on my show, actually two or three times before, but like it was on my old channel, and I remind me they forgot to tell Freddy that. But like, my old channel got taken down and we're rebuilding a new one. But we've already been able to rebuild pretty good so far. But anyway, my guest is best selling author, researcher and filmmaker Freddie Silva. He returns the typical skeptic for a deep investigation in new his newest documentary, Megalith. More than one hundred thousand megaliths once covered in the French region of Brittany, creating what Freddy describes as the world's largest magolistic metropolis. Similar monuments across Portugal, Scotland and southern England. But why were these locations selected? And how are these stones, reaching sixty feet tall transported as far as forty miles. Freddy's investigation and covers remarkable connections involving identical megalithic designs and construction methods, selective stones transported across transported across enormous distances, gravity anomalies and geological fault lines, electricmagnetic energy surrounding sacred altered states of consciousness, ancient legends of gods arriving from the sea, migrations originating from the Black Sea. A mysterious language is a connection to our media and the possible identity of the original master builders. Where these monuments primitive ceremonial structures or pieces of advanced technology designed to interact with Earth and influence human consciousness. Freddie Wallser connected discoveries of the Megalot with his previous research into the Shining Ones, ancient giants, the Calleu Stages, and the lords of Anu, pre flood civilizations and the survivors who helped rebuild humanity following a global taxery approximately twenty thousand years ago, twelve thousand years ago. I'm sorry, and it's going to be an amazing conversation and I'm bringing him to the stage now. And yeah, Freddie, thanks so much for coming back.
Speaker 1: On How are you hello? Rob? Hey, he'd like the new music the thanks. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I kind of rebranded my like I got my first YouTube channel taken down. I put a lot of so I got up to twenty thousand followers on that channel and then it got taken down. Then I started a new channel. I have eight thousand on this one. And then but I started on Rumble two, so I have like six thousand on Rumble two and then on the audio podcast. So I kind of spread myself out all over the place once when I got taken down, you know, oh for you, yeah, yeah, but how are you? It seems like you're you're really connecting the dots on ancient history and putting some things together.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, I've been doing this for thirty years, and I've been talking talking to large upright rocks for along the portion of that time, trying to work out what our ancestors were up to when they were moving these enormous rocks across the landscape and why they've putting them where they were for what purpose? And it's taking that long to sort of collect data experiences, and now scientists coming in and there seems a bigger pictures now coming together because if we take a look at the three biggest concentrations of megalifts and the planet, which is the Karnak region in Brittany, Central Portugal, and also incredibly is it might say Northern Scotland, the islands around the northern coast of Scotland. They have a huge disproportion of megalithic sites. I mean Orkney alone has three thousand on his tiny little archipelago, and it makes you wonder why why are these places chosen? What was the underlying mechanism is there's something in common, and now we are beginning to realize there are commonalities and points in common. They seem to have been utilizing the Earth's geology and its systems of energy, so we finally begin to realize why people are experiencing unusual sensations around them. People are out there are folklore also sitting with altered states initiation, but also with fairy folk and l folk and of course shining people. So it's all coming together nicely. I mean, it's been a patient exercise, so I'm glad it's finally sort of coming together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's start up with this, like the people who made the megalists, or who we think might have made the may list. Do you believe it chases back the shining ones?
Speaker 1: Oh? Absolutely, because the progenitors of the all the European megaliths. If you follow the DNA and the migration trail, it starts around the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea, so it'll be Siberia Ukraine today, and that they moved around six thousand BC because of wait for it, climate change, so nothing new there, and that they led the names to most of the stone circles, the standing stones of Europe because the underlying language is the Armenian. And now that we understand that, we can make a connection. And if you keep bringing that story back all the way down to what is today Armenia, or what's left of it, it used to be the northern border of Egypt at one point and that's how big that country was. Today is shrunk down to an area the size of Massachusetts. So it's pretty sad. But if you go up into the highlands up there, you'll see the precursors of many of the semples that we find in northern Scotland. For example, Calanche, the precursor of Kalanish, is actually in the Armene Highlands and it's close to twenty six thousand years old based on the erosion of the stone. Also the alignments that you provide, because the sites are all related to the sky, a certain event, a constellation, a specific star that was prominent in the heaven at the time, and it's called the practice of archaeo astronomy, and it happens all around the planet, and once you understand what they were looking at, which requires the understanding of folklore, you can then start figuring out using computation what was the templar ligne too, and that gives you a pretty good date around that region. We have stories about the Anu, the people of Anu also called the Anunnaki, and not the bad people that they made out of me. By the way. They're much more interesting than all the nonsense that's out there on social media. And these people were associated with astronomy, they were associated with a megalithic building and their nickname the Shining Ones, and the people of the Serpents are also found throughout France, Portugal and Scotland. So you just put one on one together and realize that the migration pattern actually does go in those directions and what we see today are essentially the extension of their culture.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. Yeah, who were these people?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Would you? I know when me and you and I talked before I listened to one of our last podcasts, like it seemed like they were like human but not really human, and they had shiny skin and they would put like oil on they would like annoying oil on their skin. Like, have you come to any conclusion, And I know that you and I have also talked about from remembering now our past conversations. We talked about that they possibly built like a ladder to heaven or a Ryan or somewhere from what I think, so rightly.
Speaker 1: Connected with the Ryan. According to just about every single ancient people on the planet. They even in Polynesia they have that they call them the Uruku, the which call it basically the red people or the red haired people, because they had red hair or blonde hair and the lightness of their skin. The Sumerians called them. They were human like, but not quite human, so we were comfortable with them. You're just much taller than us, and I'm six foot five, and I could look up to them because they're about eight and a half feet tall. And we had orphans in the giants graves in France and also in Britain and also in Ireland. That's why they call giants graves and the skeletons whenever anybody can document them before they disappear, which they do. Eight and half feet tall us about the right height, so we don't know where they came from. In fact, i'm ironically, I'm actually going back through the books of Enoch, which is not his real name, by the way, His real name was Anu. He was actually ascribe and he was part of the Anunnaki council and the other ontime I'm looking at as the original Sumi stories of the flood and what happened before the flood, because this is the period we're dealing with, around nine thousand, seven hundred BC. And I'm also struggling with this because there's not much information left over. What we know is that there were a parallel culture that lived here on Earth beside us, but yet separate from us. They didn't want to prejudice this a direction in which well, back then it was chrome magnon man. That's the point where humans that we know that there's homo erectus erectus came from. And there's a sort of subtler understanding in the Sumerian books that we as humans today are a kind of hybridization of the chrome magnon gene interspersed with some an Unnucky blood. So this is where because and this is where it gets a little bit confused, they created us in order to take over some of the labor work that they were doing in the middle of the Armenian Highlands and all the way into the Middle East. So I guess they like working as much as we do. But then they left it up to us to get on with our own lives, and they're developing our own manner. The question is whether they come from We just don't know. It seems like they were here for already hundreds of thousands of years. The connection with the Ryan that I hear all the way over to Japan, Polynesia, even in South America suggests that at one point they came from O Ryan. Whether by spaceship, whether by actual travel, you can basically go on a hypothesis. But from what I hear is that at one time that those people moved here to Earth, lived here for a huge amount of time, and by the time that humans are beginning to get their act together as hunt together, as they are going already on a downslope, it's the end of their civilization and that we are now on the upswing. So this is around eight and a half thousand BC when they gave us all the accouterments of civilization that we have today. For better for work, I had to say that we have done some stupid things with the information that we're giving. We're given to the culture, mathematics, understanding of the stars, how does sail across oceans? And as always it starts off very well, but humans have this wonderful tendency to corrupt everything. So but we do modicum gratitude for leaving us behind the understanding of you know, how to measure the time, how to build megalithic structures, how to move the energy currents of the earth, the mathematics, the hybridization of crops, and also the domestication of cattle. These are all essentials, including writing for the foundation of civilization. But again I'm still struggling to to find more information as to what they were they doing here on Earth. Were they here by accident? Was it deliberate, But certainly they didn't want to hang out with us unless they saw things going in the very wrong direction. And then the messengers between them and us called the watchers, because they can only watch, they can't interact with us. They were slowly dripped feed hunter gatherers information about how to make your life better, and then they go and disappear into the island homes or their mountain homes. So they live very much aside from the human race. They are fair fascinating group. But the more I go around the world listening to indigenous people and how they describe them, and they describe them by different names, which is why it's taking soul of the figure out they're the same people. So the Vita Koshas of South America turned out to be the Anaki of the region in the northern Middle East, because they just call them by a completely different name called Haihaiwa Punti. But unless you know I'mara, you won't know that that means the shining people, and that was the nickname of the Ananaky over in the Armenia.
Speaker 2: Well do you think that story from the Bible connects? I know Matthew Will probably talked about it, where it's like Yahweh's telling the Israelites to go out and like destroy the people of a Knock or something, and he sends them out and you find out that they're going after King Ogen. Supposedly King Ogg's a giant, he has like a thirteen foot iron. Have you heard this? I only know a little bit about it. Do you think there's some truth to that?
Speaker 1: Not really, because what's happened is you're going to put this into context of the period where we have the Hebrew or the Hebrew who were a nomadic tribe that would go from place to place to place becoming jealous. And this is not a personal opinion, this is an actual observation of life. They were getting from the place getting jealous that people had settled down. For example, the Canaanites have found a place to settled down, the Babylonians have settled down, the Submirans are settled down, and they borrowed the stories from the Babylonians, which they only get through here say so, which is why the Old Testament makes absolutely no sense because it's all chopped up and clipped up, and a lot of this old information was also said with abstractly in symbol or metaphor in order to prevent people from abusing the stories. So what we get in the Bible is a totally biased Hebrew and Jewish point of view, because they wanted to present themselves with a book that made them which given legitimate, which they had anyway, because they're alive. If you're a live you're of legitimate human being. But they felt, in order to be superior to the Babylonians that they changed the stories to make everything in the Bible seem like it was adopted from the Hebrew culture, which it wasn't. It's borrowed from the Babylonian culture. But here's a funny thing, humans being humans. Of course, the Babylonians had stolen their information from what their concept of the Bible is from the Sumerians and changed all the stories, changed all the wonderful gods into barbaric, evil like people because the Babylonians were better than everybody else. So you see, it's the pot calling the kettle black. You know, we're just going to rip off somebody else make ourselves better, and then someone else comes along and changes what already is a corrupted story to begin with. So as a researcher, I have to go back to the original text, which is the Sumerian text, and if you read what's in there, the story is already five thousand years old by the time the Sumerians are writing about it, and the underlying language of Sumiri is Armenian. So now you have to go back to Armenia to find out where all this stuff came from. And there's a lot of information that's missing. So that's my job at the moment to try and pieche that story together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you think we can trust the original text of the otrahesis and the innumea list? Like I know other people think those are pretty important. What do you think about those original writings? Now, I'm not talking about like the Zacharai sitch Ands. I'm talking about like maybe earlier translations from like you know, like people like George Smith Relier.
Speaker 1: Because the problem with Sumerian and other dead languages is that there are subtleties in the language. It's a bit like in English you have affluence and affluence. They're close, but they mean completely different things. So if you just misread the accent on the on a Sumerian word a little bit differently, you get a completely different meaning. And I was going back to the books of Christian O'Brien, who wrote two fantastic books which are really hard to find in England about the Shining Ones, the Aanaki and the stories of the Garden of Eden. And he made a very very good point. He passed away about twenty years ago, and I've got these two numous books which are bloody expensive in my library. But it makes a very good point that you have to actually read the context of the translation. Most of it was done during the Victorian era, which had a very Catholic slant to it, So you have to take away the Catholic slant and put the story in the words in context of what was happening. And he actually makes a much better translation. It's not far off from what we have, but it makes a lot more sense because it's practical, it's understandable, and it's logical.
Speaker 2: What is it different do you think?
Speaker 1: Oh, for example, one of my favorites says the Serpent of the Garden of Eden. Yeah, complete nonsense, because by the time the Hebrews distorted the story, they had no idea about the people of the serpent. They literally thought that the devil was evil. Well, Lucifer was the lie betterer. He was the person who creates obstacles. A satan in the Arabic language actually means someone who provides an obstacle, and the obstacle is to force us to be confronted with a situation that allows you, given your God given brain, to overcome the situation and it makes you a better person. So a satan is actually a very useful person even in daily life. We get Satan's at the bank, we get Satan's in the police, we get Satans everywhere to challenge us or to confront our perception so that we can alter our perception of what's really happening, so we can choose a better course forward. And the same thing with the Garden of even with the serpent, I mean the fact that you have a serpent speaking to a human being that should rouse your suspicion right up there. I mean, snakes don't talk for a period. Even as a metaphor, it doesn't make sense. So if you go back to the original story in Sumeria, it becomes much easier to understand Ninlil, who was basically the wife of Enki, who is the very supportive god of humans from the Young Naki. They're basically trying to create this garden or an enclosure, which is much more accurate in a place called edin, which means a cultivatable plane, so it could have been somewhere north in Mesopotamia. As far as we know. They're trying to build this horticultural center to grow vegetables and grow enough crop and food to feed the growing population of the Watchers and the anarchy they had their own compound, and when they had the humans in there, they said, look, if you actually eat of this tree, there's something that happens to you where you suddenly become much more understanding of the mysteries of life. That's why it's called the Tree of Knife or the Tree of Knowledge. It's almost like it's kind of a drug. It looks like a pine cone sometimes. I think it's a part of the pomegranite family as far as I've been able to figure out, and it is a kind of a hallucinogenic drug, so kind of like we do Ayahuaska today. That's essentially what it does. It liberates your brain and allows you to actual travel to understand the world. So her nickname Tabayet, her nickname was a serpent person, so that was their nickname of the gods in the ancient cultures there. If you understood the laws of nature, which basically are electricity and magnetism, which flow like two serpents along the landscape that you don't see but you can sense, and basically you become a person of the serpent. That's what the actual title means. And you see it all around the world. So it's had nothing to do with snakes, has enough to do with reptiles or evil people. It's just your title of the people to whom you happen to belong. So you see how over two different cultures, the story of this interesting person is trying to teach humans how do we better people suddenly becomes corrupted into something completely evil.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fascinating, and this ties into your new documentary megal Lit and someone to get into your next like, why do you think these beings were making these megalists? Do we have any real so do we have any close to what the what what their goals were or anything like that.
Speaker 1: I'm beginning to figure it out, and I think I've I'm halfway there. This is after twenty five years of research with this stuff. Because you're going to reloan geography, you have to loan geology science also electrical engineers, believe it or not, climate. You have to bring all of these things together to get a bigger picture. And the picture that's beginning to come together is that the reason why they were big clusters offs is a because they were choosing areas that are very high in pho electric activity. So the geology of the land, like let's say Karnak, for example, which is the west coast of Brittany biggest concentration of megaliphs. At the end of the last century, it was calculated there was as many as fifty monuments per square mile. It's like a forest of trick or stone. It was incredible. It still is today, despite the fact that eighty thousand of them have been removed, and there's still enough left to make it go wow. So well, they happen to occupy a high area of granite, which is highly PhD electricates, full of quartz, and underneath that you've got massive deposits of iron, so the whole thing is very electromagnetically active. It's also suspiciously attracted to lightning, which is why there's so many folklore saying do not go into the dolmens when there's a storm because you might get hit by lightning, And sure enough you do. I was in Portugal last year of filming for the documentary, and the tree next to one of my favorite dolmens, which I was filmed beautifully, came back three months like that bump completely gone, wiped out by lightning. So that's one. Two. They also are referencing this is the one that blows my mind. They're referencing fault lines. So you've got these stones which are between nineteen and sixty three feet tall, and you put them on some of the most seismically active area on the planet, and yet they don't fall down. It's like the designs so well that the center of the gravity of the stone enables them to stay upright unless someone goes up there and literally it gives it a good wagon pulls it down. So the stones are in a state of constant vibration, not enough for you to see it, but the vibration is enough to create an electrical current because it attached to the bedrock, you see, so it goes from one pH electric material to another. And those stones were carried as many as forty miles away because of the content of nice, of mica, of felspar, quartz, iron, And when you put all of those together in a large amount of rocks, you start creating it a kind of a collective energetic environment. We also have the fact that they are also referencing gravity anomalies. Now, how our ancestors were able to figure out that when they're walking for a specific piece of land, there's a deficient gravity area in that specific reason. That is amazing. It shows that they were so connected to the land they could sense the stuff. And now I'm talking about the fact that gravity is so different that your car takes and goes flying. I'm talking about the fact that there's a slight change in the gravitational field which allows you to interact with the human body and have an altered state of consciousness, which is why the folklore associates itself with altered states, with healings, and also with fertility, not just as a body, but also of plants that grow near the megalifts. Their plants are growing better than anywhere further away from the actual megaliths. So we now have an understanding that they were doing this a for attracting energy, to manipulating the energy field free altering the field of consciousness of any individual that goes anywhere near these things, to achieve a fertilizing effect on the land, the animals, and the people. So that's just as we've got so far. I'm sure there's other things that are also available that still haven't come out of the woodwork. But the part of the mechanism here is actually in the names of the sites itself. So Karmack, for example, that's not a local name, it's an Armenian phrase and it means the enclosure of stones of light. So now you're going to ask yourself what light are we with here? Are within with enlightenment where they're creating light out of the actual environment, like a kind of a testa device enables to illuminate the landscape. That's where we're with the research right now. To take this a stage further from the practical.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and well you connect these states with altered states or consciousness. What might someone have experienced inside or around like a functioning megalithic complex? And like, also what about the stone circles, because I know that Africa has the stone circles and then Britain also has the stone circles. Do they tie into this as well, because it seems like people get energetic shifts when they're around those as well.
Speaker 1: Oh. Absolutely, And the folklock talks about very very tall people moving the stones. In fact, giants seems to be everywhere in the folklore of megaliths, not just fairies and elves e. Which is a whole other story. But yeah, originally the elect Stonehenge, for example, the original builders that claimed to have been giants that came from Africa. Now we know that stones came from Wales and Scotland and also in the local area of Wheelshire. What the technology was who brought it may have actually come from Africa, because there is a precursor at the Stonehenge in Morocco to this very day. It's most of it's still there, incredibly enough, but they also had stories of the Gibberum, which are the giant people that move the stones. So it's not just the European thing, it's also an African observation and the fact that the spirits of the giant people or the fairy folk still live at these sites. Now, what was done when Karnak was being investigated was that the design and the shape of the meglifts also adjust the way that the energy behaves. So the dolmens, which are essentially the interior of eroded hills. By the way, all the soil cover is now gone. And you look at these things and they're beautiful and you think, why would you cover that with soil? Because it's beautiful to look at, and it's such an incredible effort to go to to balance those seven stones with the eighth which of the capstone. But then you cover in soil. Well, it turns out that the soil is built of organic layers and inorganic layers. And what it does it acts as a filter. Anybody, here's Wilhelm right, we understand what I'm saying. It's called the accumulation of orgone energy. So when you actually take an electric meter in the Dolmens, the frequency is much different from what it is on the outside, and there's frequencies there to lower your brain wave patterns, to stop you thinking and stop and get to feel much more.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Basically, the design of the dolmant acts like a great big concentrator and it allows you to put yourself in a state of grace. And then at certain times of the day, like in the morning, the energy is much more intense. And if you open yourself up to the possibility or just going as a skeptic, as someone who hasn't made up there at their mind, which is the way to be, and see what happens to you in the morning, see if you get a sense that there's something else around you. And the more you do it, I mean, I got to the point now where I can see people coming in and out of the dolmens because I've been doing it for so long that I become very sensitive to the actual energy of these things. So I can sense the energy moving in moving out, the memory of people in there. So when I go in and as as you do this as an exercise to come up with a new idea for a book, for example, I just go in and say, well, what's this all about. I don't really know enough about this, but how can I tell the story? And I just sit there in a kind of a dream state and start writing notes. And I thought, well, if this is true about these sites, it'll be fantastic as a story. And I go and research it for about four five years, and sure enough the information is there. So it's like the stones are telling you something. They're alive, and even a simple standing stone behaves very the same way. They behave like a big accumulator like a needle. And I remember Pierre Merou, who was the lead scientist in Karnak, saying he's also an electrical engineer. He said, well, I probe the stones and I found that they seem to suck in the energy from the surrounding landscape. They suck in the serpent energy and then it accumulates for about seventy minutes, and then it discharges, and there's discharges like ripples in a pond. I'm a dowser also by trades, so I was able to actually figure out before I read there's report that each of these stones also has a ripple effects. And it's not just like someone throwing a stone in the pond and you see the big ripples, and the ripples get slower and slower as you get within say forty feet of the actual standing stone. The gap between the actual ripples is conformed by an invisible geometric array, and that's the language of nature. So it's not just haphazard geometry. It structured energy as well. And if you happen to touch the stone before it's been this charge, you will I guarantee you get an electric shock. There's many people that this has happened to. You won't feel your forearm for about ten minutes. It's quite potent. And the stone circles is said, well, they attract the energy from the landscape and they best concentrate it like a big circle, which of course is what they do. And one of the biggest experiments was done at Averbury, the world's biggest stone circle, and what was found was that the stone avenue leading into the actual stone circle, the stones are being positioned so that the magnetic pole of the stone has a positive charge on the inside and it matches a negative charge on the stone on the other side, and then it alternates. So you're going down this sort of movement of energy from left to right, from left to right as you're approaching the stone circle, and a scientist from Switzerland will say, well, that's how we build so the world's biggest particle collider, using magnetic poles in opposite polarities to move atoms in this enormous circular thing. So the ancients figured it out before we did. And what happens around Asbury is that before dawn all the readings literally disappear inside the stone circle, but the energy of the land is attracted to the ditch around the actual stone circle. It starts moving around like a particle collider, and the moment the sun crosses the horizon, all the readings around Avebury. And I got to say that there are hundreds of electric probes put into the ground to actually measure this they found that suddenly this opening happens between the two big portal stones of Asbury, and all the energy that's been accumulating in that ditch doubles in frequency and it goes into the center of the stone circle, and the stone circle is almost rigging up from slumber. And it happens every single morning. So by the time you get to the late evening, you feel that the stone circle there's not much energy there. Yeah, because like a person, it's accumulated, it's spent what's energy and is now going to sleep. And that's something that the Egyptian said about the temples too. In the morning, you've got to wake the temple up like a sleeping person. So we now know that the stones aren't just stones, they're actually living organisms. They are alive and they concentrate, move store energy relative to their design.
Speaker 2: So do you think these were strategically placed around the planet to like regulate the energy of the planet and produce more like harmonizing energy.
Speaker 1: Who knows? This is now a hypothesis. It seems to be more than a conjecture that they weren't just doing this to create all the states of consciousness or improve crop yields. It seems to be a lot of work to do that. It seems as though there's another thing here that we haven't yet processed, and it may have been to do with something that Tesla originally suggested that in the ancient times they use stone structures in a certain geometric and position way to tap the natural energy of the land in order to the energy from A to B. And I'm beginning to suspect that's exactly what they were doing. Can't prove it yet, so it's still in the hypothesis stage and we're slowly moving in that direction. But it seems to me that all these antennas all around the planet were appeared to be part of one whole concept, which is which brings us to the point of I'm sure the Atlantic world will come into the story at some point. And I was actually asking myself the same question when I was going around France filming along the coastline. It occurred to me that the older sites are along the coast and they get younger as they go into the actual woods and back then Central Europe was really hard to get through at the end of the Ice Age because it was full of impediments, and also it was mostly forested, so it appears that it was a seafaring culture, which means that the actual stones are running away from the ocean, because today with so now we can actually see many stone circles and stone avenues around the Britney coast underwater. So simple is that the water level began to rise around six thousand BC, which means all the stuff that we see today has a precursor that's older than six thousand BC under the ocean. And I came across one archaeological report between Sardinia, sorry between Sicily and Tunisia in the Mediterranean Channel, which was found at a depth of one hundred and twenty meters, and it's a stone, one simple stone. It's exactly the same height as many the tall stones in Brittany, and it's the same shape. And the only way it could have been put there was by people who existed during the Ice Age, because that stone would i fact, have been on dry land before eight thousand BC, because the Mediterrane began to rise only a thousand years earlier than that. So we are dealing with another culture, not just the one from the Blacks at sea in the Caspian Sea that moved there around six thousand BC and built another group of monuments. We're dealing within even earlier culture started the whole thing rolling. And the only people I can think of again is the other Nach because they were also over in the middle of the Atlantic. They used to call them the off User. It means the people of the Serpent. So it's the same group of people going by a different name, and they have the same story. In Yucatan, the Maya called call them the Knoll, which means in their language people are the serpent and they came from a sunken island in the middle of the Atlantic during a global flood.
Speaker 2: Wow. So, but like it seems like evidence connects the meget bots to like Armenia and the Black Sea. Do you think that's originally where they started out or where they you know, it seems like maybe they were from off world or some other dements. I don't know what. Maybe you're more advanced humans. But did did they start off in the Armenia or Black Sea region?
Speaker 1: We don't know. That's the story that we get in the West, because you know, the Europeans are the ones that are picking up the story. Whereas when I travel to the Pacific. The stories get wildly more older as we get further into deep water, and the Pacific actually lost more coastline during the end of the ices than any part of the planet. And I've always said this as a hypothesis that much of what we know today from understanding of ancient countries and archaeology really comes from a European point of view, which puts the Middle East as the importance in this and the beginning of everything because of the influence of Catholicism and the Bible, you know, the Garden of Eden, the whole traditions of or Jewish tradition. It's very centraliut around there, but when I get to South America and the Pacific, it's a completely different story. I get even all the stories from the Aboriginal people about people who lived on islands, island nations in the middle of the Pacific which have now long gone. Even Easter Island used to be an archipelago. When I speak to the grandmothers of a tribe that lived there during the Ice Age, and they were called a Waitaha, and they talk about the gods, the Urukeu, with whom they interacted with on a regular level, and they used to go from South America from Tiwan Napu where they had their temple, which is one of the oldest sites on Earth. It's fifteen thousand BC, Tijuanaku, and they used to go to Easter Island as a stop on the way to a place called the Birthplace of the Gods, which is in the South Island of New Zealand, and it's still there by the way. I recommend you go to this place because it's mind blowing. So that's just that story. The Aborigins have another story about this, and also they're Hope and the Zuni have their own stories about the islands that that came from in the middle of the Pacific called Kashkara, and we don't know where it is, somewhere between Hawaii and Baja California, could be anywhere, but they said no, we were helped by these people, and they were the ones that brought us to Arizona where we are today. And the main leader that helped them get to Arizona is the original name of Mount Ararat in Armenia. So how the hell do these things come together? So I don't know. All I know is that when I was writing The Missing Lands, the book. I actually focused on this story because I wanted to find out who who were the gods? Who were these people? And the best I've been able to figure out listening to every ancient culture from the planet was that they lived on eight islands or places that behave like islands, including tijuan Naku, which itself was an island city back when Lady t Kaka used to surround it. There's another one in the Armenian Highlands, which I think I've finally found the h Island of the Gods, but I got to go there and I have to prove it. It's been there's been a bit of a war down there, so with Azerbaijan, so things have been a little bit sort of dodgery. I don't want to be working in a war zone. But the other islands have pretty much vanished. We have the Atlantis story in the middle of the Atlantic. We have an island off the coast of Saudi Arabia called Tepitaka, which means the free Baskets of Knowledge, which is the free baskets that you see carved on the pillar of gobec Tepe so as the same people and there's the stories from the cook islands from the elders that said, that's where the the the Tuperaki as they called him, not the other knock at the tuper Noaki. That's where they lived. They had an island off the coast of Saudi Arabia and it sang during the Great Flood. So this is as about my far I could figure out. There was a kind of a brother and sisterhood of gods all around the planet that lived on eight different locations, and whenever they were forced to or they had to, they would communicate with humans. So that's about as far as I got with with that project, and it's still an ongoing thing because I'm looking into the rubbish bag of history here my friend looking at as.
Speaker 2: By the way, my friend, my friend Rock Costaldo, who comes on my show all the time. He he he studied a lot of history too. He'd like to have you on his show. I'll introduced you to him. He's actually gonna speaking of Megaleth conference in New York this weekend, like you know, so I'll introduce you guys. But he wanted me to ask you. I'll put it up on that Yeah, he says, he says, did you know about the dragons terms with the markings and water birds on them like the heron.
Speaker 1: I know about the dragon stones in Armenia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is that? Where is it?
Speaker 1: Yes, they are enormous stones and I think they're about thirteen feet there's the minimal height. And they're marking the actual correlation point between telluric currents, which is called the serpent lines, not lay lines, that's something very different, but it's the telluric currents that flow through the earth where they fall an X. Unfortunately, Harrison Ford was wrong and he said X never marked the spot. Actually X does mark the spot because whenever those xes interact on the landscape, they create the kind of a vortex of energy, and the water that seems to congregate under these spots is charged because there's water, holy water and the vishtaps, which is what they call the dragon stones in Armenia. They basically work a symbol of fecundity. Some of them shaped like dragons, Muslims shaped like fish, and I think that came later with humans sort of chiseling away. So we didn't forget the reason why they were there. Because the original stones have no marketings whatsoever, not familiar one with the heron on it though, But I am familiar with the ones that are marked like fish and the shape like dragons, and they call them dragon stones.
Speaker 2: And what I think is really cool is that you got to travel kind of all over the world and get the stories from the local people and people from villages right about like this all the different stuff, like they know that. It seems like they know about the different more about the ancient people and the and the megalis Like that had to be fascinating. Did you did you go all over the world and where all did you go to?
Speaker 1: Like? Yeah, because I like to. It's a wonderful American accounting system that allows me to write off my expenses, which is what I like living here. No say, it dawned on me coming from a European point of view that we are the last culture on the planet. Europe Resource presented itself as the you know, the height of civilization. Well, that depends on your point of view. I would say that most Aboriginal people that live in the desert, who can live in the desert just by watching the clouds or by the way that bushes grow, they will spill to survive in a climate where most Europeans would die in seconds, and I was positive that we are the last group of people on the planet. It's like we're going west, but we're getting further away from the point of origin, which I do believe at one point was the Pacific. And so my point was to go and talk to these people and hear it from their point of view, because their ancestors were there, they were closer to the events than we will ever be in our lifetime. I mean, there are people in Egypt whose great great great great great grandparents were closer to the building of the Pyramids than we are today. So why not ask them what they thought, what was their point of view? Because these stories are transmitted orally from generation to generation, and it took great pride in getting the facts right. The Druids, for example, to learn all this information, they would spend ten years memory the history of their culture and their previous cultures in order to commit this so that the next generation knows how to get things right. So the more I hear, the more I start piecing things together. And a lot of them have never had any personal interaction. But this is where learning dead languages comes in really useful. I'm very glad to have some great assistance when I go everywhere, because they have their context. So I said, look, we're in South America, we're up in the Andes, and Lady Dikaka, who can I talk to you about the flood? And Vida Kostia, Oh, you need to talk to the Aymara and the Puccina. And there's only three thousand of them left, so you know, you know, I'm very graceful. I said, look, I'm just trying to understand from a European point of view, how to get the story right from your perspective from people who were there long ago, because you're about to be closer to the truth than we are. And of course it brings down the wall immediately. I'm not trying to rip them off. I'm trying to use their words to support a foundation. And once I get into the language and learning about the subtlety language, and they're telling me the story, and I'll say, wait a minute. What you've just described it about the monument builders in LinkedIn Dikaka is how they would describe the followers of Horace in Egypt. So how do they call Vida Kosha? And he said, well, they said, well he was here with seven helpers. He was the like the charismatic leader. And I said, do you realize that that story happens all around the world, That these gods appear on these Pacific coastlines around the planet at the end of the Ice Age, they give us the information about how to restart civilization. And they're always in groups of seven with one woman who carries the bloodline, the genetic bloodline, and the h is a charismatic leader. And they went, wow, we didn't know that. And so what do you call the people who were helping Vida Koshia? And they said, well, they were the hihiwa Panti. What does that mean? That means the shining ones? And I said, well, do you realize that that's what they called the followers of Horus and the Anaki? And then they opened up and they went, well, that doesn't surprise us, because the Egyptians were coming here along time ago. There were great seafarers. And if you start looking at the language threshold between South America and Egypt, there's a lot of overlaps. Just like in the Maya world, there's a lot of overlap between the Egyptian language and Maya language, as well, for example, Maya is for you go to Egypt use you ask for a bottle of water and you say maya. That means water, and the Maya means water people. So there's a lot of interaction around the world between ancient cultures that European academics have never credited anyone with because they claim that back then people were stupid. They weren't getting around very much, they were wearing loincloths, not doing anything important. Until we get to know Sumeria or Greece, you know, and then you know, Europe takes off. Well that's a Eurocentric point of view, but if you go to the other side of the world, it's a much more beautiful story and it all overclaps beautifully. Even with the hopey stories of North America, all their stories begin to line up emerge beautifully. So what I found by talking to the local cultures, I'm filling in the whole that we have in archaeology and academia, which no one wants to talk about because they're not giving the ancient people any credit.
Speaker 2: This is so fast. I love this, This is so interesting, like it seems like relative.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: What I was gonna say, was so do you think we need to throw up the whole narrative of history. Like I wanted to ask you that, like Columbus came here, do you think there were already people in America? And then also the fact that do you as what do you think about the idea of Pangaea that all the continents were once connected? I don't know if you ever get into that.
Speaker 1: That's impossible to work out. It's a pure conjecture. We can't go back trillions of years and figure that out. We had a geology to back it up, that perhaps all the continents were together at one point, But then you've got a factor in erosion as well. That's a big concept in terms of understanding how things fit. They may fit from the point of view today, but you know one hundred two hundred million years ago, a billion years ago, things look very very different, and the efforts sometimes it's been upside down as well, which any ancient culture talks about. There's a periodic renewal of the planet where objects from the sky come crashing down, and if they crashed down at the wrong place at the wrong time, the Earth actually revolves in the opposite direction, and sometimes the poles actually move physically move. And you hear this in Egypt, you hear this in South America, North America, and so forth. So it's very hard to figure that out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, the other question was about Columbus. Do you think we throw out that narrative that Columbus or do you think there might have already been people here in North America?
Speaker 1: Everybody was here, of everybody was here. The Portuguese were here before Columbus. I found a map in Harvard Library that shows the Portuguese and Templar flag in a labor of data, which is now lave of Dada, which means labor in Portuguese, by the way, And there's all these diagrams of drying salt cod, which is the favorite dish of Portugal. And that was long before Columbus, who didn't even get to America, by the way. He went to the fisherman in Lisbon finding out how do you get to the big continent over there? And of course we've been going there for I was born in Portugal. We've been going there for hundreds of years. It was a major fishing trading route for the Portuguese, and we kept it quiet. We worked with the nobles of Scotland and also the Genuese pilots who are incredible navigators. So we gave him vague directions and he's still after free trials, still didn't land in America. By the way, we thought he was a bit of an idiot in Lisbon, and he's still as a certain sort of support for him as a nice meaning but completely idiotic sailor as part of the folklore. No, I mean, the Cherokee have been here for at least what fifteen thousand years and they claimed that, and it's just been improved, and they found artifacts and DNA and carbon fourteen dating of their sites in the Appalachia, which shows that they were here well during the Ice Age and even before that. The last I say, in the previous Ice Age there were stories by the Zuni and the Hope that they were also moving here by nine thousand BC, and they can prove it. A tribe in the coast of Vancouver. I don't remember what the name is, I'm very sorry, and they said that, you know, we're tired of people trying to tell us about our own history. We lived here during the Ice Age. There was a warm water that came from the Pacific, and we lived along the coast, which makes a lot of sense. Well, it took a couple of archaeologists who were a bit more open minded to go to these spots that they're being told to look at. They dug up the coast and they found that all the habitations the totem poles and the existence of habitation of this tribe in the middle of the Ice Age. So the whole story of human Ovrais in the last twenty years has to be completely erased and restarted again because of the new information that we're getting. So it was a very populous place, even though Oklahoma, there are sites just outside of Tulsa that showed the there was a mosaic floor covered by what used to be the ocean at that point, which is now the Gulf of Mexico. I repeat that, the Gulf of Mexico, which is now covered by layers of debrey and limestone. And they found this beautiful mosaic floor still intact when they're putting the foundation for a walmart, and they found that these holes perfectly drilled as specific units from each other, which happens to be the same unit of measure called a megalithic yard that was used to create the stone circles of Europe. And that's just the tip of the iceberg in Oklahoma, by the way, there's a lot more going on down there.
Speaker 2: Wow yeah, yeah, yeah. I even interviewed this guy. His name's Sandy Nichols. Like he's he was on Coast and Coast a am. And what's interesting about him is he lives in Tennessee. But where he lived in Tennessee, in his backyard he dug up like an Aztec burial ground or something like that. It's like it's like he has he has come people there to his house and like, you know, look at it. I thought it was fascinating. It's it's something ancient. It's it's definitely not like you know, pipulated or anything like that. It's, uh, it's it's And then what's interesting about his house is, like I don't know what made me think of this, is his house is really paranormal. Like he buried like a like a g a huge g ode under the welcome mat in front of his door. And he gets all kinds of weird anomalies happening and stuff like that. And I think it's maybe tied to what's in his backyard or whatever he found there.
Speaker 1: The management, The management has got their phone number. He's got they got his phone number, asked a Cherokee. I mean, I love having conversations with a Cherokee whenever I can. Oh, it's fantastic. They'll tell you who built soup a mound and the fact that they showed up it was already a culture and decline, and they just kept kept up the grounds, the landscaping to make sure it would in the road. So they said, no, we didn't build. It was already here when we came over. And that was around the end of the Ice Age. So yeah, you just talked to him about the mound builders and where they came from. Someone came up from Central America. Some were here, and they came they went down to Central America. There's all this movement of people across the continent. And of course we're getting the story in school that you know, this is the New World and the Europeans came here. Yeah, but when they arrived they thought that they were the high point of civilization. So when the Cortez and company and all the other blood firstly bastards show up in middle of Mexico and find this incredible temple city in the middle of a lake, which looks like Venice on steroids. They were absolutely blown away. In fact, most of the priests that were with there's the Spanish. They put down their swords and their cross and they said, we've been led to about history this. You know, this is an even older country here, even older and more grander than what we see in Europe. So why don't we study it before we start killing it? So I do believe. And now with the latest studies in the Amazon, which is bring the fact that there's a whole civilization in the middle of the Amazon, uh, we're having to completely rethink the whole structure of and the fact that history began probably somewhere else. And again, for my money, for my one dollar's worth, I would say it's all in the Pacific and it's now under the ocean.
Speaker 2: Well, do you think it was like a concerted effort to cover up history or do you think it's a miscommunication that we were or do you think it's like history is written by the victors, so we're getting a picture of what they want us to hear. Do you think it's kind of all the above?
Speaker 1: All the above? If you go back to the origin of archaeology in Britain in the Victorian era. The point of archaeology is to validate the fact that the Earth was created in four four hundred BC on a Tuesday sometime in August, which is preposterous. You have to create the universe, create the Earth, create dinosaurs, wipe them out and then get to Adam and Eve on board in less than four thousand years. It's ridiculous. And if you see the origins of archaeology and how they progress into the early twentieth century, they were still trying to validate that fit in the New World into that and the Americas and how that fits and the contortioners that they had to go through in order to fit it into the biblical narrative. They've only just come out of that in the last eighty years, so I'm got to give me a little credit. They are trying, but we're still holding on to the fact that everyone that came before us in the twenty first century was a barbarian. And yet you look at spaces like Stonehenge or the big stone circle up in Orkney called Brogard. They married the heavens and the solar and the Lunarus cycles of perfect precision. These calendars are never going to go out a date. So how they're able to do this. We have the Maya who have something like thirty different calendars, some of them track time crossing something like fifteen thousand years. What would you care about that length of time? If you're a farmer that all you want to do is something that tells you whether the sun and the moon they are going to be, so you can sew, you can read the crops and start the process all over again. And then if the tree trunks that you've used on the ground to align these solar objects, well if they fall down, you just get new tree trunks and you put them back up again. You don't need to use enormous pyramids or massive stone circles to tell you what's happening in the sky. So I do think that the people that were here before, again, to quote the Sumerians, the difference between us and God's was that a god was someone who understood the laws of nature and had to bend those rules. Within the confines of the rules. You can't go outside the rules. The rules are there for a reason. But they were able to tuning into magnetic energy, they could move the magnetic lines, they could move an ethical current, they could change the weather. Ask any body in Brazil, in the jungle or the hoping and the Navajo, they say, yeah, we're going to go out and make some rain. Now, pure power of intention, which is itself and is an electromagnetic signal that you send out into nature, and nature, if you know what you're doing, will respond relative to the laws of nature. So that's what makes you a god. So we've also, you know, confused gods were being otherworldly beings or aliens or invisible people. They might be, but in the our answers realize that the gods are very practical, normal people like us. They were just much taller, and you know, eight and a half feet tall, and they looked very unusual. And like we said at the beginning, the skin was so light that they had to put some sort of sunstreen on it, which give it the shining appearance. But that wasn't the only part of the metaphor. It was the fact that when you are a learned person, which differentiates you from a hunter gatherer, it gives you a certain glow. That's what the metaphor is it's like enlightened. Yeah, enlightened. So when you have holy people depicted in pictures, you see this halo around them. Yeah, that's a glow. That's a shining person. You have a glow about you, there's a shine about you. So there were two things that represented this particular metaphor.
Speaker 2: That's fascinating. Well, well, I was going to say, we've been going about an hour. Is there anything else you want to cover about the documentary? And if not, you could tell people where they could say it. And this was awesome, pretty Thank you so much for doing this. This was really cool.
Speaker 1: No, it's a labor of love. It's take me five years to put this together and portray the megalism the way they haven't been done before. The thing is, I shot it originally in black and white. It's actually a very melancholic story at the end of it. But if the black and white film I always wanted to do with kind of a film noir of megaliths, it strips out all the distraction and you see the stones for the geometry and the shapes, and you begin to realize the shapes mean something. They are recurring shapes all around the world. That's the next project. What are the shapes meaning there? As, for example, the same shape which looks like a boomerang stone, which is in Orkney, it's in Ireland, it's in Brittany, it's in Portugal, it's in Armenia. So now I have to go back to all the places I've been to and measure what these stones are trying to tell me. They seem to be part of a language here. So or maybe someone else just watching the wants to take it on to themselves. Please share the information. It's a massive project, but the black and white documentary makes a lot more sense. The problem is that when I saw the right Segaia television, they only bought the color version, which looks beautiful by the way, but it's not quite as real. So it's you'll see that. You'll see both versions only on my video channel, which is on my website. So and also get paid more.
Speaker 2: And there's added Invisible Temple dot com or Freddie Snila dot com or.
Speaker 1: Both Invisible Temple dot com.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, this was awesome. Yeah, I really enjoyed this. This, I mean this literally some of the stuff you told me. It blew me away. I really did so, thank you. I mean yeah, well, thank you so much everybody, and thank you Freddie, and guys go check out Freddie's website Freddie Silva dot com or Invisible Temple dot com and thank you so much. Have a nice day, guys, and thank you Freddie.