Speaker 1: Oh, it's Friday the thirteenth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is that unfortunate coincidence that happens occasionally.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, man, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know if I know anyone who's actually superstitious. Just a series of movies to me? Ros were you more Nightmare on Elm Street or Friday the Thirteenth as a kid?
Speaker 3: What I mean I laugh at the question?
Speaker 4: Well was it?
Speaker 1: Why would you laugh at the question.
Speaker 3: Because Friday the Thirteenth is obviously the superior film.
Speaker 1: To Nightmare on Elm Street.
Speaker 2: Freddy Krug completely. I was never a Freddy fan, never a Freddy fan. The idea, I mean, the concept that you just go to sleep and get murdered and stuffy.
Speaker 3: I love Jason so much as a kid. I like collected the masks. I have so much like Jason memorabilia.
Speaker 2: You know, they'd probably report you nowadays, probably yeah, late, Wait, what's.
Speaker 1: Your son's hobby collecting murder stuff?
Speaker 3: When when that movie came out Jason Versus Freddy, I mean I was in the crowd, like, you know, like big Jason Foam Finger like number one. It was so exciting.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's weird, man, I I cause I thought I don't know. I didn't think that there was a huge hierarchy between the two, like if you like one, you probably like the other because you probably like horror movies. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize it was so personal.
Speaker 3: I don't know why that hierarchy started with me. But you know what, me and my best friend Phil. He lived like two blocks away, maybe a block and a half away from my mother. He still lives there at his parents house, Okay, And we were such a big He like, you know, was the first one to show me Friday the thirteenth, And we spent so much time together, like best friend growing up. And we would literally go in the backyard and play Jason, like one of us would put the mask on, the other one would hunt the other.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: It was it was like it was an obsession. It was really fun.
Speaker 1: Like all right, well, silly me either.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I laughed at the question.
Speaker 2: All right, hey man, you gotta be passionate about something.
Speaker 1: So I, uh, I.
Speaker 2: Guess if I had to choose, yeah, I'd probably err on the side of Jason.
Speaker 1: But I don't know there'd be much more than Freddy.
Speaker 3: Do you remember how that movie ended? Freddy versus Jason, because I would they sort of like, you know, they.
Speaker 2: It was a bit of a copy. Yeah, no, I remember Freddy looked at Jason and said, our moms have the same name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, and then they hugged it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then they hugged right. You know.
Speaker 3: It was like Jason on the dock and he was holding Freddy's head and everybody's like, ah, Jason won and at the end Freddy's eyes open up.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I absolutely remember that. Yeah, but then how do you but then how do you square your love of said movie with things like Jason goes to New York, right, because like, they weren't all winners, No, they were not.
Speaker 3: So I mean there was a lot of them, and it tends to happen with movies when there's a lot of them. I did like, and I know a lot of people didn't. I like the new the the Nightmare in Elm Street remake they made with the guy that played Rorshack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yea, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I thought it was okay, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: I I did watch it, and I don't remember anything about it.
Speaker 3: I will say I believe if we're going just with kill count, Jason blows Freddy out of the water, Like, it's not even close.
Speaker 1: Well, didn't Freddy burn a whole school down.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: Oh, you'd been but hands on? Yeah yeah, oh yeah, yeah, it's not even closese if like you get extra points for smart ass teenagers.
Speaker 3: I mean, you've got like over ten movies or whatever it is, and each movie has like, you know, the camp full of the counselors and stuff, and it really adds up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would agree. Yeah, those are I was trying to think those are really the two franchises. So anyway, it's Friday the thirteenth today. All that to say, Today's Friday the thirteenth, So I don't know, maybe watch a movie or something. Of course, then you would have to not watch the US Open. It holy crap, right right yesterday? Were right?
Speaker 1: The rough Man?
Speaker 5: Wow? Wow?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you see the albatross?
Speaker 3: Oh wow?
Speaker 1: Do you know what an albatross is?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Wow, you don't know what.
Speaker 1: An albatross is?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, Patrick Reid had an albatross. It's only the fourth one in US Open history. And the US Open has.
Speaker 1: Been around since pre World War One.
Speaker 2: Okay, been a minute. I think the US Open was eighteen. I think it was the late eighteen hundreds. It started so to only have four albatrosses, and then I got to watch it live yesterday. Even if it's Patrick Reed, who some people hate on, which is it kind of understandable because he kind of comes across as a jerk, the guy, the guy can sling man. So an albatross. It's just so you never forget this is a double eagle. So it requires a par five. Well I guess it doesn't require a part five because you can only want a part four. But so you hit it on your drive and then on your approach shot or just your second shot may not even be your approach shots. Somehow you get it all the way to the pin and it goes in. That is an albatross. I have seen one in person with our former sales manager, remember Dave Ross. I know you remember Dave. Yeah, we were playing in the pro am at in Carry there and at Preston. But it was the best ball so it was not his drive, but he hit it like two thirty and it went in the hole. So it card it as an albatross for our team. But I mean, they're crazy. I came close once I came close on a par five. I got about three feet. That's as close as I ever come. And that was just dumb luck because the way the green was cut. So watching one at the US Open, plus watching guys have to deal with that rough, which is arguably the most punitive rough there they'll see all year, and then to have like ten of them actually under par including some guy who's been it's his first ever US Open. It's like, yeah, he's like, it's really young dude. His name escapes me. But that was great, absolutely great. So while maybe I'll watch the US Open later, although the broadcast starts on the Peacock gap of like seven, watch that a little later and then a nice Friday, the thirteenth movie just around everything else, so that it'll be a good Friday, because I don't want to go out and deal with Nitwitz if Nitwitz is going to be out protesting.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 2: We do got to talk about this though a federal a federal judge or a district judge, I should say, federal district judge who decided that Trump doesn't Trump's not allowed to use National Guard, which.
Speaker 1: Is a very interesting thing.
Speaker 2: To decide because of the history of the utilization of national guards by presidents and governors, and I'll remind you what those are. I want you to understand that the position of the Democrats is consistent as consistent as it was under Eisenhower. And I'll explain what that means coming up next here on the CaCO Day radio proscussion that we had with Freddie and Jason, where they also try to include Mike Myers in that not the not obviously Austin Powers, but the Halloween dude, and like that, I don't even think he's on the same plane, even though it is kind of a terrifying thing, like that dude that he was defeatable every movie if people weren't dumb, whereas Warhees was, and and Freddy or something else entirely right, Yeah, no, I would have to agree with that, yes, so uh anyway, and very diverse. Ross was reminding me that time that he stuck a machete in a kid's head in a wheelchair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he pushed him down the dock.
Speaker 1: Didn't shy away from me.
Speaker 3: And the whole premise of that movie because it was so big back in the day, Like it really came down to the writers in the writing room. You can imagine them there. They're like, we have these two icons we have and we have Freddy, and they're gonna face off. It's what Hogan versus Flair should have been if mcmahondon or whoever, or Bischoff whoever didn't screw that up. Yeah, but you have these two giants, But you can imagine them in the writer's room going how do we get Jason to sleep? You know what scenario, because that's what has to happen. They're like, oh, Jason stumbles into a circus and they've got an elephant they're trying to trank and they accidentally shoot Jason with the elephant trent gun forty five times and he put it happened, It could happen.
Speaker 2: I mean whatever, whatever gets it done. So what do you think is a better versus alien versus predator or Freddy versus Jason?
Speaker 3: Probably I don't know. Like I said, I'm completely biased, So probably Freddy versus Jason. Yeah, my boy. The other one. I always assumed the predator would just whooped the alien's ass because it's a matter of intelligence. I would think, all right, like the whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the the tech is definitely Yeah, it just seems more like an animal, whereas the predator is.
Speaker 3: Like a you know, a thinking intellect. You know it can it can? It can?
Speaker 1: He got defeated by mud.
Speaker 3: It did.
Speaker 2: Yes, So there's you know, there was that oldest trick in the book, Hey man, naked, cover yourself in mud works. Every time I do that a lot. I do that every hunting sea. Yeah. I'm not even out in the woods hunting, just in the yard. So neighbors, neighbors. Not a big fan. All right, let me go back to this. So a judge, and there's actually been two rulings. Now I'll get to the second one here in a moment. A judge yesterday evening. Here we go, and it's Judge Briar. But it's not the former chief it's not real excuse me, not the former Supreme Court Justice Brier. So different Brier. This is Charles Bryer. He ruled that Donald Trump has to return control of the California National Guard to Gavin Newsom. That had been included about four thousand National Guard members, saying that the President's not allowed to do that, which is really interesting, and I'll explain why.
Speaker 1: I hear for a moment almost immediately.
Speaker 2: Though, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals put that order on hold, and they're going to have a hearing at three o'clock. Is that eastern or three o'clock eastern today? So three o'clock eastern today, they're gonna, they're gonna, they're gonna hear it. Now, let me let me jump in the way back machine with you if I could for just a moment, because what I said was it now appears that the Democrat party position is consistent. The people are going, ah, that that's crazy. Why would you know? Why is it that's crazy? I can't believe that this is happening like this, and this is why we're having to get the judges involved. And it's not. This has been the party position for a very long time.
Speaker 1: How do I know?
Speaker 2: Because another president previously, over the objections of a governor who did not want to restore order in their state, utilize the National Guard, and everyone believes that was heroic for the most part. Now, so well, you know, when we talk about will we talk about precedent, there is precedent for this. Nineteen fifty seven. Some of you may be old enough to remember this. God bless you. Dwight D.
Speaker 1: Eisenhower got into a standoff.
Speaker 2: With what was it? Orville?
Speaker 1: What was it? Orville Fabus? What was the Arkansas governor's name?
Speaker 2: It was Orville. They don't make names like that anymore. Orville Fabus or Faubus hold on yes, orvilebus foub. I don't know how to pronounce this last name. Don't care. So the Supreme Court decision to desegregate schools in Brown versus Board of Education, the governor decided he was going to use the National Guard to prevent nine African American students from entering Central High Eisenhower then federalized the National Guard, so he took from the governor control of the Arkansas National Guard and then used the National Guard to ensure that the desegregation was carried out in Arkansas schools. And there was there's other incidents that took place in Alabama and others, but obviously the the Little Rock Crisis, I believe is what it was actually called at the time. That was also they didn't they he didn't stop there, so you know, in addition to the Arkansas National Guard, Eisenhower also deployed the hundred and first Airborne not the whole thing, but members of it again to ensure student safety and forced de segregation. This is this is this is a This is a thing, man. This is a thing that not only has been allowed to transpire in this country, but has precedent and one that has seemed positively And so I think it's really funny now that the position of Arable Fabis and the rest of Democrats is now the position of Gavin Newsom and Democrats, and that is, I'll do whatever the hell I want. I don't care really how it's impacting people around me and within my state and impacting the ability of your federal officers to safely be able to do their job. And the President said, no, we're not going to have that. People think it's mostly about protecting people, but it's actually more about protecting the ability, in my opinion, the ability of federal law enforcement officers to carry out their constitutionally productive duties. So the Democrat position is, no, you can't do that, So we can do whatever we want and it's consistent. So I've just put That's what I was pointing out this morning, which I think is kind of funny because you know, the other time was so that you could to be as racist AF. He could be racist AF because that was your guys' thing. Good for you, good to be on the right side of history, huh. I think that's where we all want to be there. And by the way, I can get into other examples too, but that one's gonna be the one that most people are going to recognize. So I don't know what's gonna happen with this. It might just go to the Supreme Court. We will be chatting with Pete Calender coming up at eight o five, and I feel like probably got a few things to talk about, not the least of which is Senator lebron here, the senior senator from California, mister Alex Padilla, and this incident, which has been microanalyzed, watched on looped people are being really dishonest, Like I'm looking at some comms director for one of the senators, one of the dem senators, Rachel, She'll go in here. The literal first thing he says is I'm Senator Alex Padilla. This should never have happened. How does Christy know him not recognize And the fact is, if I guess, if you're the one person who hasn't seen the video.
Speaker 1: There is a press conference going on. It's not a Q and A.
Speaker 2: It's probably boring more than anything at that point, right, it's just it's just no you know, going through a bullet points whatever. And all of a sudden, here comes a man not wearing a suit even he's which he doesn't have to, but he's you know, he's dressed like a dude off the street, some slacks, jacket, the whole thing. And he just starts yelling a question or announces that he wants to yell a question. I'll play the audio for you here in a moment, and is saying and when I say yelling, he is he is. He is loud. Now he can claim that the reason he was loud is because there was a group in there. But it was really quiet in there except for nome speaking because it's a press conference, and that's how that works.
Speaker 1: People shut up and listen.
Speaker 2: And then the reporters there are you know, recording or writing or whatever, and he starts moving forward. He starts moving forward. Whether you want to describe it as aggressive or not really doesn't matter. He is Nobody knows who he is. Clearly they don't know who he is. And this expectation that every single person who provides security detail for the Secret Service or FBI, there's a combination of different agencies in that room knows every US Senator on site. When they don't do Senate detail, you're going to have to prove to me that they that they knew this guy on site. All that I saw is I saw a security detail go through muscle memory immediately, and believe it or not, a CNN analyst as a really good job of laying this out. And I'm gonna play that audio for you, and and and but more, the most important thing is he's not wearing the pins that they have.
Speaker 1: Because even if you don't know.
Speaker 2: That that person and and forgets senators, members of you know, house members, just because there's so many of them, nobody, nobody who's doing security detail outside of that probably knows what most of them look like. I don't even know if I know what all of the members of Congress in North Carolina look like, just off the top of my head, I guess i'd probably recognize them. But that's neither here nor there. They have a security pin, and I don't know all the functionality and details about it. I'm gonna ask next time, I got one of these cats on. But he's not wearing that, and that's a choice. I would point out that's a choice. Ros If you had a thing you could wear that told everyone you were a senator, you'd wear that in the shower, right, that's a flex but more importantly, you'd wear it when you were going to go engage in politicking. Right, So we're going to go engage him, and he's claiming what he didn't even know NOA was there. He was there to do some other stuff, but it was the other stuff was senator stuff. And I don't know that I believe him that he didn't know NOA was there, because like people, you know when these pressers are going to be and especially he's got people in that building probably feed them information.
Speaker 1: But anyway, he's not wearing that.
Speaker 2: The only attempt to identify himself, and it was after he had already moved forward and was being literally physically restrained by security. He then tried to move forward more and he did say I am senator. I am Senator Alex Padia. That's not id right, that's not that's not I am Batman. There you go, it's anyway so, and I also I am iron Man. Ross, did you know that I am iron Man? I am Batman. I am Iron Batman.
Speaker 3: I've had my suspicions for a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't. I gotta tell the world I am Iron Batman. So which you thought Batman was scary? Right? You're a criminal near do well in the middle of the night, Iron Batman.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, I wish DC and Marvel could come together and make that a thing, but they probably already have and we're just unaware of it.
Speaker 2: So that Yeah, it's me, it's me.
Speaker 1: I am the crossover.
Speaker 2: It's me. So see is that how that works? You just if you just announced therefore you are.
Speaker 3: But the whole thing is stupid. Like he's a senator. He knows how these things work. And as much as the other side, the left says, oh, we're all for decorum, which they're not, he knows exactly what he's doing. And he's barging in there and he's yelling, and he's he's going towards her. That's not how you would ask a question. And it wasn't even a Q and A. That's not what it was.
Speaker 2: And he knows this, he knows I think what he wanted he just wanted physically restrain and and marked out of the room. I think him getting thrown on the I'm not gonna use the word thrown because it's a very soft where they they put him to his knees first and then they kind of push him down to handcuff him. I don't think he thought it'd go quite that far, but I think he got a little, uh, he got a little excited when it did, because he realized the theater of this thing.
Speaker 3: No, it's completely I'm not saying he wanted to be detained like that, but I'm I think when it happened, I think he was excited about it, like, oh, now I can go from the cameras and now you know, people in the Senate can can make statements on it, and I can be part of the of the of the the Denuel.
Speaker 2: Marched like a bunch of children over to Thune's office. I don't know if you saw that. All the Democrats like like a gaggle of.
Speaker 1: Children going to a school.
Speaker 2: There's gonna be a school fight over and around the corner, and oh, let's get over there. And then so they marched over to Thune's office, and of course they had everyone filming as they're doing it.
Speaker 3: Right, and he's a he you know, come on, you should have being in the position he's in, he should have this self constraint and control to be able to not run in there screaming like a lunatic.
Speaker 2: Go stand there, this is look, this is how you play it. Put your little senate pin on. Go in there and stand there pretty quick. Somebody, because it's California media in that room, somebody's gonna go, oh, his Senator Padilla, right and then and no may recognize you because I think people are putting this on Nome. Nomes were doing a press conference. She doesn't have time to give a command to her security detail, and.
Speaker 3: It's not a Q and A, and there's cameras and there's lights and she's reading the thing and this guy rounds and she doesn't know, but he does know that that's not how you do things.
Speaker 2: So stand in that room, look really upset, right, very frowny face lit RBF right. And then eventually someone in the California media is going to notice you're in there, and they'll probably grab that storyline that Alex Padilla, the Senator showed up and he looks very upset and know blah blah blah, because remember, Christy Nome serves a person who is who they've tried to well, they've they've shot once, tried to shoot twice. And the level of death threats the cabinet members get under Trump is out of this world. So they have a lot of security because there's a lot of lunatics, man, and and frankly it's probably like that on the other side too. Now there's just so many lunatics that just get all ginned up. But one of the reasons they get ginned up is Alex Badillaz running in doing this. I have questions for you have to understand that by the time you hear him say that he has already tried to move, he has already tried to move physically through a security line, and they have they have their hands on his arms before these words are uttered.
Speaker 6: I have questions for the secretary because the fact that the matter is half a dozen criminals on.
Speaker 2: Your should have practice or line too.
Speaker 1: Hands off.
Speaker 2: And also that doesn't work next time you get stopped by police and that they decide they're going to detain you just yelling hands off doesn't work, it's not it will do nothing. They're not gonna be Oh you're right, yeah, no, our bad, all right, So then of course he does. He's they have interviews ready to go for him on every network, you know.
Speaker 1: Everywhere, so he can tell his harrowing time.
Speaker 6: I'm here in Los Angeles today, and I was here in the Federal Building in the conference room awaiting a scheduled briefing from federal officials as part of my responsibility as a senator.
Speaker 2: So again he tells you right there that the reason he's in the building one he wants to pretend he didn't know no Hie was there. I don't believe him, but he's he Mitsi's in the building to do senator stuff, and he's not wearing his essentially his senator I d that make it make sense. I'd be very curious which pocket it was in that would be. That'd be a lot more interesting, but we'll never know.
Speaker 6: To provide oversight and accountability. While I was waiting for the briefing with General Guillot, I learned that Secretary of NOME was having a press conference a couple of doors down the hall. Since the beginning of the year, but especially over the course of the last Over the course of recent weeks, I several of my colleagues have been asking the Department of Hoole Out Security for more information and more answers are on their increasingly extreme immigration enforcement actions, and we've gotten.
Speaker 2: That's I'm just yeah, I'm gonna go to the other cut because this guy now is just it's so. It's also self serving, it's all such bs, it's all such theater and frankly, I think that unless you're really die hard you understand that because I think I I want to think that most people, even even if they're going to vote for that side, gotta roll their eyes at this stuff because it was it's just so, it's so theater kid. I think I can't remember if he used that term on the ear Ross, but Ross said that earlier.
Speaker 3: He's like, that's DoD That's exactly what it is. And he's the party of the screaming lunatic protesters and the theater kids, and that's what this was. I'm surprised he didn't break out into song, pull out a guitar, start screaming whatever. You know, all these dumb songs we've heard in the past few months. I'm surprised he didn't go that far.
Speaker 2: It's spontaneous with your drum circles to be here.
Speaker 7: This.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was there peacefully.
Speaker 6: At one point I had a question, and so I began to ask a question. I was almost immediately forcibly removed from the room. I was forced to the ground and I was handcuffed. I was not arrested, I was not detained. I will say this, If this is how this administration responds to a senator with a question, If this is how the Apartment of Homeland Security responds to a senator with a question, you can only imagine.
Speaker 2: What they're doing to farmers.
Speaker 6: To cuts these two day laborers out in the Los Angeles community, them in California and throughout the country.
Speaker 1: Get them.
Speaker 2: They'll probably making them a special oscar for him, this year's oscar.
Speaker 3: It's the same thing we saw a few days ago with Maxine Waters, where they shut the door. Interface they have these people show up and you talk. They talk about privilege. They have this sort of leg I can do whatever I want because I'm a US senator, and you're gonna let me in and you're gonna answer my question. You charge a member of the cabinet. Dude, what are you doing?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Are you insane? Like when no one's above the law except the US Senator? Shut up?
Speaker 2: Well, what was the thing I saw yesterday too? I think it was Schumer's office. And once they start arresting people from the other political party, it's over. Can you imagine ross if no, no, surely I cannot. Can you imagine if there were arrests of people of opposing political party show trials.
Speaker 3: Right, and they like, you know, and they would they would show that mug shot everywhere?
Speaker 2: Oh it would it be a good mug shot?
Speaker 1: I mean, would it be on T shirts?
Speaker 3: Probably? It might be a bit legendary. Sure, I'm the person you know being there photographed.
Speaker 2: The og of that was the former congressman from Texas and his name escapes me, Like fifteen years ago they arrested him and by the way, those charges all end up getting thrown kicked with Tom Delay, right, wasn't the guys? It was Tom Delay was guy's name. Maybe I'd have to look it up, but he had that mug show he's smiling and everyone's like, that's so weird, just freaking out. He was the og on this stuff because that was a legendary mugshot. And the reason he said he chose to smile is because if he sat there and looks sad, they'd use it against him. And he was right. So when Donald Trump went in there and did that mug shot, it's the same mindset. Man.
Speaker 1: I think he even referenced delay in that thing.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, all right. So Padilla's crying there, and see he's pretending like anyone every time a senator has ever asked a question that they've gotten slapmatted and cuffed. And I just watched an entire string of hearings yesterday kind of intermittently and through clips. Literally none of that happened. Context matters, Okay, context matters. Take it from me, Iron Batman. Not to be trifled with. And then the theater you got to have supporting actor. And I think the Chuck Schumer is vying for that. Awesome, mister President. I just saw something that sickened my stomach, the man handling of a United States senator. We need immediate answers to what the hell went on. We know what went on because we have eyes. Senator Lebron's on opportunity he sezed it. Arguably, I don't even want to give him credit that it played out better than he wanted because the security detail did what I am what I'm absolutely positive is exactly what they're trained to do. And I can make that claim because I've had the opportunity to work with some individuals who train security detail former military guys, and what they do is they contract and they train security They train enlisted members of the military for high level security detail as an independent contractor. And one of the individuals who's done that has let me play a protectee before for their purpose of their training, which is really cool.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to say much more than that. I think I've talked.
Speaker 2: About this before. The security there, the first thing they're going to do if they think that you're a threat is get you away from their protectee. They may get the protectee away right every time you've ever seen them shoving the President in a vehicle with Secret Service all over them, or with Donald Trump being moved after he was literally shot, and he has to do the fifth thing right, which they don't like. They don't like because they want to be like the turtle shell up around them. So you either move the protectee, or you move the threat, or you move both. A lot of people are missing the part two where they're removing this guy, and in the background you can see security stand up on the stage in front of NOME. Everybody's doing what they're trained to be doing. That's how this works. And you don't have to take my word for it. You could literally have turned on CNN yesterday where they brought in their analysts, who a former FBI guy. And remember some of some of the people in the room that were doing protecting for NOME were FBI agents. They brought they CNN brings in their own guy, probably Cassie or Casey Hunt or whatever her stupid name is.
Speaker 1: She was setting this up.
Speaker 2: She wanted to hear the whole weepy stories. She probably wanted to cry and and oh how could they do this?
Speaker 1: This isn't normal.
Speaker 2: And what they got instead, they got, you know.
Speaker 1: Real talk. And I don't think they were prepared for it.
Speaker 2: So we just send me an email. So the senator should have covered himself in mud. That's a good point. That's very fair points, sir. All right, we got to take a break. Hang on, we thought, all right, this whole Padia thing is just nuts. And then obviously what's going on with Israel Iran is pretty crazy. Maybe we should talk to somebody. And so I wanted to get Mark Walker. Do I wait to hold on? Former Congressman Mark Walker? Do I have to call you ambassador or not yet?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: Not yet. So you've been a friend the entire time, So it's always marked to you. If you my role is if you're a new friend that used to be an old friend, that's a new friend. Now I'm just he said, No, of course, it's always been marked and hopefully always will be.
Speaker 2: No, I'll give credit where credits due. You just had you have to go through all of your stuff there.
Speaker 5: So yeah, yeah, I'm back and forth to DC, going through all the different meeting with all the different senators and answering questions and some interesting ones of course. But yeah, we're hopefully getting to Senate copmation maybe to the maybe mid or by the end of July.
Speaker 2: Okay, and boyle boy, what you're going to be handling for those who don't know real quick. You're an ambassador, but you're you're not like the ambassador to France that Trump's wanting to appoint you to you're really going to be more on faith based items, right.
Speaker 5: Well, uh yeah, yeah, it's I'm the seventh person to hold the position. It's a global ambassador position, which is interesting. I did a little research on it myself. For full disclosure. It's in any country that you go into, you become the ranking ambassador, and it's the deal with people of faith, religious liberty, and that will be advising, of course, Secretary Rubio and President Trump on the specifically these hotspots areas, and there's a there's a little intelligence crossover that we can talk at a later day at some point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I'm going to jump back to that, but I want to talk about this Padilla thing yesterday because there's there's let me ask you a question as you have. You just said you've been going back and forth to DC as you're asking people questions. Are you being removed and handcuffed or are you following de quorum? And how odd is it that he was choosing not to wear these identifying pins that you guys wear. Explain, explain this whole thing. And then I'm curious what you think of the incident itself.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, yeah, it's one of the reasons that you were The identifying pins is to let security know, whether it's Capitol Police, whether it's Secret Service, which you're you know, or Coupity of Police is actually a version of the Secret Service. But it's to let authorities know that you are friendly, so to speak, and it helps you sometimes get through work around through security. But the fact that he was playing closed and the aggression, and you know, no offense to not having a lot of followers on social media. But frankly, nobody even knew who this guy was. I know, Christy, I served with her very well secretary normal, I should say, so when you've got some guy coming in there that's worked up to that level with no identification, I thought he was handled pretty gently of some of the things that I've seen when people come into authorities like that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And that's the other thing too, Like it looked if you understand anything about security protocols for people provide you know that are literally bodymen like these these officers are. You get the threat away from the protected, You get to protect you away from the threat. And we've seen it. We've seen a play out when they rushed Trump out of Butler PA after he'd been shot, Turtling over him, right, That's that's pretty standard and extracting whatever you think the threat out of the room is that standard protocol. That's almost muscle memory for the guys and gals who do this, right.
Speaker 5: Correct, correct, Yeah, there was no place where he identified himself, not just by not wearing identification, but even verbally said hello, I'm you know, Secretary Padilla Padilla.
Speaker 2: You know, I did yell it after they had already put hands on them.
Speaker 5: But that's well, yeah, but but at that at that point, and you have friends at law enforcement, they're not so much paying attention to what you're still screaming and yell like. They have one job to do, and that is just a do a hostile individual that has posed a threat. They don't care what you're saying at that point. So that was that that's on him more than the law enforcement.
Speaker 2: But boyle boy, it's it's good theater. And then Chuck Schumer is all worked up even so I saw Rakowski's all worked up over this, and.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yes they are, but it's it's more theater. They keep trying to work different angles as far as what may stick with the majority of the American people. They know they've lost ground. They know that the great vest people of America want secure borders, they want to go in And here's the thing. It is, in these cities, if you look specifically where eyes who they were going after child rapists and molesters, murderers, and a couple of kidnapped people who were accused and charged and convicted of kidnapping. This is the problem. The Democrats aren't even talking about how horrible the crimes are. They're just putting some kind of general statement saying you're not going to come in here and use these gestapo tactic tactics. I mean, these are great men and women doing a wonderful duty that are helping clean up the streets. Except in these sanctuary places, these Democrats don't want don't want the authorities in there because at the end of the day, they know the American people credit President Trump of having a win in this area.
Speaker 2: The well, let's see a couple couples. I just kind of lost where I was going to go on this one. Oh yeah, So the National Guard things, So they find a friendly judge yesterday he's like, no, the president can't nationalize the state's National Guard. And then the Court of Appeals has put it on hold till a three pm hearing today, and maybe this goes to the Supreme Court.
Speaker 1: But Mark, that's news to me.
Speaker 2: I seem to remember Eisenhower might have done that in Arkansas, and everyone thinks pretty positive of that Unity did it in Alabama, both for the purposes of integration, and those are seen as positive moments in American history. So respectfully, what the heck is this judge talking about?
Speaker 5: Well, I think that's Briar, eighty three year old guy that's kind of maybe the brother of a former Supreme Court justice. So and that's part of the larger problem. We've seen district court judges really overplay their hand, we think, almost in an unconstitutional way. So what this has to be resolved. The Supreme Court has to resolve that these one individual judge no offense to some of the local judges. You do not have the authority to come over to the executive branch like that to block these things when it's specifically in this case, there's a historical constitutional president that other presidents have done exactly this and have been heralded throughout time, as you mentioned, as we look back in history.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, that's the whole thing is like to be against them is to self confess that like, you didn't think that was right.
Speaker 1: You can't hold both positions.
Speaker 2: No, you didnt. Yeah. Last thing I want to ask you about Mark, And I'm curious not just from your background as a member of Congress and you're soon to be ambassadorship hopefully, but also your past, your pastor background too. This is jel Iran thing. How bad is this going to get?
Speaker 5: Well, there's no way to well, there's no way to predict it in these kinds of situations. But I will tell you this. In fact, I was meeting with Secretary of Rubio. We were in the West Wing last Thursday, talking about how this has crossed over in different areas Benjamin Etnaho. In Israel, they are committed not just to do a warning shot, they're committing to eradicating the problem that is Iran. And here's the interesting thing. If you've noticed in the last since this happened, the last twelve to fourteen hours, there's not a lot of pushback in the Middle East. That's what we were watching very closely. How would some of the other countries. Iran is such an extreme outlier that other countries feel like these folks are mad people. I will also add this, the Iranian people are not up in arms about this because of having to live and the oppression of these matala's. And I think it's just time that Israel took care of business. They shouldn't have to be Look, if you go back, and I know you're a short on time, let me make this real quick point. If you go back during the Obama and the Biden administration, in order to sign a deal with Iran, they literally had to pull them off the street long enough to quit saying death to Israel, death to America to enter some kind of agreement. They've never changed that position. And I think Israel said, look, our intelligence is showing us that they're moving forward with some nuclear capabilities, and we have to eradicate it. And I don't have any problem with them doing so.
Speaker 2: And I would point out that it's not just Israel saying that for the first time. Also, you had a UNA's agency say that, right, they felt that they were moving forward.
Speaker 1: That's important.
Speaker 2: It keeps getting left out because the UN is no friend of the US in my opinion, but or Israel, or Israel, especially Israel. Yeah, that's a that's a better point is I just look, I don't think the American public wants any part of boots on the ground, So the US is contribution judging by I saw Trump's tweet last night or truth or whatever we call it, where he was talking about US equipment. He said, Israel's got a bunch of it, they know how to use it, and we make the best stuff. Is That's where I hope it stays right. I don't want the US in this thing. Man.
Speaker 5: No, And if you look at the first person to make a statement on that was actually Marco Rubio when he was talking about Look, we've got no part in this. They're acting in because it's necessary self defense. But Iran should not target US interest or personnel. So just sitting say hey, we're not involved than this, so you know when you retaliate, and of course they will, even though it may be so far blocked by Israel, but you better not target American citizens are personnel, or we're going you're going to force our hand to engage. Right now, we're sitting back and letting Israel do their thing. And I thought that was a very strong and well timed statement by a by Secretary Rubio as well as President Trump later on.
Speaker 2: Well, but what happens if Israel tries to invoke the ally part of this. What if they come and they say, look, this is we've been off more than we can chew. We didn't realize that they had this, that or whatever. And you know we have were your ally, and now we're calling on you as our ally. I mean, Israel's got to know that we don't have an appetite for that. That's got to be baked into this decision right here.
Speaker 5: And that's a great foreign policy observation, Casey, and that's why we shared up front. Look, you're trying to negotiate with these crazies, but you got to do what you have to do. But we're telling you up front, you know this is your choice. You know obviously from an ally standpoint, you can't project, you can't predict at which point there would be some some reaction in our apartment right now. Our position has made been very clear publicly as it was to Israel. Look, you do what you have to do. We're not going to get your way. We understand why you have to do and protect yourself in self defense. We're just not engaging at this point.
Speaker 2: All right, Mark Walker, former congressman and soon to hopefully be ambassador, let me know when you get your community in all the countries and we'll go we'll go have some fun.
Speaker 1: Man, Okay, all.
Speaker 5: Right, I think you can carry that over to a friend or two. I don't know, but we'll see.
Speaker 2: You're in the vicinity accounts, so appreciate than all right, So, yeah, man, as soon as he gets that immune world ross. Can you imagine if you had worldwide immunity, the things you would do be amazing. Your buddy's house job number one is as you mentioned, but you could do like Jewel Heights and Ross. When you and travel, you just go to Epcot and flex it.
Speaker 3: Right, I don't have to worry. I'm on notary public, so I can do that now.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I question you, sir, right anyway, But I'm iron batman, So I mean, who really has the privilege? Seven eighteen Hang on, all right, let me uh, let me let me bring you guys up to speed. Thank you, by the way to Mark for calling in and chatting with us this morning. I know he's doing a bunch of stuff, but this is uh, this.
Speaker 1: Is an internal thing and for those of you.
Speaker 2: Was it Monday or Tuesday when the first one happened? It was this week, right, I think it was. Well, it wasn't Monday obviously because we're not on Monday, so it was Tuesday. So on Tuesday, we're just sitting here. Wait, you know we're coming back. I think we're coming back at the top of the seven o'clock hour because you have your your top of our sponsor and this plays right literally right as I'm coming back. So the last thing you hear before I start talking, so I can't even really respond to it off.
Speaker 1: The air to ross. We're on the air.
Speaker 2: Now, we got to deal with it. This is what played a sponsor announcing our sponsor for the for this in the Raleigh market and its Wind Donation. Okay, and so this is what plays this hour of the CaCO Deal Show is sponsored by Wind Donation. So unless it's your first day listening to this show, that is not my name. My name is CaCO Day. I understand when you spell it O deea, it doesn't look like it's Oday, but it's Oday. Unless you go to Ireland, then they call you OD. But you can't argue with them Irish name. But it's oday, and it's and I've worked for this company for almost two decades.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: The person who voiced it is not somebody in the building, clearly not somebody I met.
Speaker 1: What generally, when you gonna have.
Speaker 2: A sponsorship voice, you don't necessarily want the host's voice on it, so you get somebody else to do it. And we have voiceover guys that work because we're a big national company. And so they got it, and that's all right, it's funny. We had some fun with this hour of the Cacodeal show is sponsored by wind Donation, right, and then we shamed the sales rep and then made jokes with management, and that's it.
Speaker 1: Nobody's in trouble.
Speaker 2: It's just funny. We think it's funny. Some people a diva out about this. We think it's alert.
Speaker 3: No, it's a joke. We changed the header on the X page. What we did it was yeah, well, I mean I did because I've known you for a while, so that being said, I don't really trust you. But but the voice guy, he sounded like trustworthy in a Patriot, So I was like, maybe it is Odeal. I don't know, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm Iron Batman now, so watch out. So so everyone has a joke. Although this, like the sales rep was like he was kind of mortifying. I'm like, bro, it's fine whatever, just set it back to him. So I'm just minding my own business here right ahead of Mark coming on.
Speaker 1: Top of the hour once again.
Speaker 2: And uh this plays this right here, this hour of the CACODEA show is sponsored.
Speaker 3: By wind Donation.
Speaker 2: How the hell does that happen? Did you infiltrate the copy and put a phonetic thing in there?
Speaker 1: You had nothing to do with it.
Speaker 3: You know, that is extra work. That's out of my departments. We worked for a while, you know. So that's not going to happen.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing that. That's dude. That's a very strong argument. Not guilty Boom the judge Joe Brown. Mean, all right, let me get back real quickly into the last little bit of audio I have on the Padia thing. Because for all the analysis and all the stupidity and all the performance and theater that this thing is, and just just how staged and stupid it all is, I think the last thing that CNN was expecting was one of their analysts to actually I don't know, analyze stuff maybe through the lens of truth, and you could. I think it was making Casey Hunt a little uncomfortable. So so they bring in this CNN analyst, security analyst. What is the guy's name? Do they just keep calling him analysts in this story? That's not I? Here we go. Yeah, So so let me give you the background. A CNN analyst who once served as SBA FBI special agent defended the tactics.
Speaker 1: Josh Campbell is his name?
Speaker 2: All right? So this is a guy who literally is a counterpart previously worked doing exactly what the FBI people that were part of the padilla, uh detainment or whatever you want to call it, that was his job. There's a great guy to analyze this, right, he's gonna because he understands the training and what they're trying to do. And they put him on the air and uh, what a breath of fresh air. Man. Hold on, here we go.
Speaker 7: Point, this is a federal building. You can't just wander in there necessarily. What reporting do you and how how should we in your view, be analyzing how we're seeing these agents respond.
Speaker 8: Well, it's easy to think about this as one incident, but actually from a law enforcement perspective, we're really looking at three separate incidents that happened within a short period of time. First, you have the DHS secretary who is addressing the press. This was not a Q and a period, and she's interrupted. She's interrupted by someone who is speaking very loudly, and so her security detail confronts what we obviously now know to be the senator and at that point he is now going to be escorted out. You can't interrupt something like that that's already in progress without having those consequences. But the second incident, in my view, happens the moment as officers are trying to lead him out, he then turns and walks back towards kind of into those agents. At that point, from a security detail perspective, we're taking this person out against their will. We've asked the person, and again, this is all happening very quickly, but the moment he then turns into them and they realize this is not someone who's going to comply.
Speaker 2: So that's that's accurate analysis on CNN, and that's frankly where this thing should be. But of course, what did Ross just send me? I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh at that. I'm not laughing.
Speaker 3: Don't you laugh, you monster.
Speaker 2: Dude, because I just read it twice while I'm trying to also talk about this.
Speaker 1: I'm like, there's no way I'm reading that correctly.
Speaker 2: A B right, A B.
Speaker 3: Right, and now like forty million bees, just one b.
Speaker 2: I'll get to that in the moment because I got some thoughts. But I gotta, I gotta play one more piece audio, all right, I gotta I just stay on track. I know I wander. No, No, that's my own fault. I shouldn't send stuff to you when you're doing No. No, no, you absolutely should because because my brain's already got exactly what I'm gonna say about this. But that's good because it gives me a little lead up there, and I was going to make the transition anyway to a more lighthearted thing. This privarked sheriff. So so now you got all of this, and remember all of this is ramping up because the rhetoric now is this white hat, this he is totalitarian? Is this perfect timing for the no kings thing, which is actually ironic that there's no kings, which is meant to show that if you work for the government or elected official. You're not a king, you're you know, you're subject to the same laws. And yet the whole narrative of Alex Padilla is I'm a senator. I can do what I want. I don't even have to I don't have to prove it, right, like the two or not, they don't jive. Man, they're so hypocrisy. Notwithstanding because seemingly none of that matters with with any of this stuff it has, it will likely gin up protesters, right because the narrative of from Chuck Schumer's is this.
Speaker 9: Mister President, I just saw something that sickened my stomach, the man handling of the United States senator. We need immediate answers to what the hell went on?
Speaker 2: Right you are the Democrats are creating this every step of the way. Look how he's a totality, He's a monster. And the reason is one of the main reasons and this. I will talk about this and mention it on every opportunity that I where I think it needs to be said, because they're getting murdered. Okay, what do I mean by that? Because this is not just a policy thing, This is not just you know, we got a disagreement here and then we'll we'll change things when we get back.
Speaker 1: And all of that.
Speaker 2: You have to understand if Donald Trump and his team is successful and the wen't have to remove all of the illegal immigrants, they have to remove seven hundred and forty seven thousand or seven hundred and seventy four thousand or whatever. The current congressional allocation is from one blue state and they lose one seat, think about that. In California has got millions and millions and millions, and there are in California already, I believe is estimated to lose two seats in the next UH in twenty thirty. So for every seven hundred and fifth it was called seven hundred and fifty thousand illegal immigrants that they get out of a state and it's a blue state, they're probably losing a seat in Congress. That's that's that's what I mean when I say they're getting murdered. Yeah, the math and good. Plus the polling isn't good either, like as no, the polling's dog crap.
Speaker 1: But the polling, you know, you know how polling is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like a year later it could be totally different because we have we have no attention span this country. But you can't fake the bodies. And for those of you going whe they're not voting, it's not about voting, it's about existing. All you need to do is exist for the purpose of apportionment of congressional seats. So New York California, who already because the legal populations getting the hell out of there, would find themselves. Like if Trump was successful in removing let's say, let me just pick a number here. Let's say he was able to successfully remove ten million people in this country illegally from blue states. All right. I understand that Texas they've got a population there, and Arizona is a bit of a purple. But let's say that they're able to remove ten million, and just from the Blue states, all right, even though we estimate there's probably twenty seven million throughout the nation, but ten million from the Blue states. Well, you simply divide that by seven hundred and fifty thousand, and that's thirteen ish. That's thirteen. What do you think thirteen seats in the House does to the chances of the Democrats never being able to control it again, That's why this insanity is going as hard as it's going. And now you're gonna get people wired up because you're screaming, dictator, You're screaming, You're you're screaming literally Hitler. Right, And some places you'll be able to play it out. In California, wherever they don't you know, where they don't have the National Guard, they're pretty permissive. But another places you're gonna get somebody killed. A case in point Brevard County, Florida. Right, giant population, giant protest plan, but also a very different mindset than California.
Speaker 1: Here is the Brevard County sheriff.
Speaker 10: So I'm gonna I'm gonna break it down for you, all right. And if somebody wants to know what I mean by turn violent, all right, this is what I mean. Jesus warn you resist orders, You're going to jail. Let me be very clear about that. If you block an intersection or a roadway in Brevard County, you are going to jail. If you flee arrest, you're gonna go to jail tired, because we are going to run you down and put you in jail. If you try to mob rule a car in Brevard County, gathering around it, refusing to let the driver leave in our county, you're most likely going to get run over and dragged across the street. If you spin on us, you're going to the hospital and in jail. If you hit one of us, you're going to the hospital and jail and most likely get bitten by one of our big, beautiful dogs that we have here. If throw a brick, a fire bomb, or point a gun at one of our deputies, we will be notifying your family where to collect your remains at.
Speaker 2: That's how this is what I mean by you might get somebody killed. You might get somebody so keyed up with your rhetoric that they do do something. And it is in the state of Florida, and something like that plays out. A driver runs them over because they're you know, they're mob they're mobbing these cars to set them on fire like they did the WS. It's not going to play out the same as it did in California. And you don't care because then you have a martyr. That's what's so dark about this, and they just don't care. Bivard, by the way, is like Melbourne, Cape Canaveral, Titusville, right, is the bigger one there, So it's actually that's where doctor Campbell lives. So we should send that to him so he doesn't do anything stupid. All right, seven forty five raced age I here.
Speaker 1: From the Weather Channel.
Speaker 2: All right, how you doing a man? Happy Friday?
Speaker 3: Yeah, happy Friday. I'm doing well. How are you?
Speaker 1: I mean, it's Friday?
Speaker 2: And don't sound happy?
Speaker 3: You do sound happy?
Speaker 2: I mean, granted, World War three might be picking off over Grandon Israel, but you know.
Speaker 11: Yeah, this is where it is, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: The US Albatross at Albatroz yesterday, fourth in the history of the US Open, which has been around since the late eighteen hundred.
Speaker 1: It's pretty impressive stuff.
Speaker 2: I'll pay yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well, and I think weatherwise, we're gonna stick with the same showers here and there. Yeah, nothing to slow it down. I mean, there might be a delay or two through the weekend, but everybody in the eastern I don't know, eastern half of the country probably experiencing weather in the next several days.
Speaker 4: A couple of.
Speaker 11: Showers right now on radars showing up, especially across the triangle, but they're nothing too significant. Our better chances st afternoon through this evening, warm, humid in the mid upper eighties. I think better chances have scattered mainly afternoon showers thunderstorms. As we go through the upcoming weekend, including Father's Day, the greatest threat is going to be some tropical downpours. There may be a stronger severe storm at times. But I'd say if you wanted to do things outside, better to do them before two o'clock each day. It's not going to be one of these things where anybody could tell you exactly where it's going to rain. You know my story that I told just a couple of minutes ago to Mark. I told him, I said, listen, I drove home yesterday, I seventy five, and it poured the entire way home until I got off the exit. And I got home and I said to my wife, I said, did it rain. She's like, Nope, didn't rain at all. So it may be that where some get it, some had it good, and some may be like, man, it was actually pretty nice.
Speaker 2: But I think by the end of the way you irritated somebody.
Speaker 1: Up I did.
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 3: Driving home.
Speaker 2: I was frustrated as it was.
Speaker 11: It was a bad day in the office, and I was just like, this is just I mean, it was it was poorn, it was pouring, and we may get downpours like that, so just be advised. And again with the thunder. If you are in a lake and the pool are outside, get indoors. I think at one point or another, as I mentioned, everybody gets some rain between today and Sunday.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well we'll chat another hour.
Speaker 2: Thank you, sir.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it. All right, we got to come back.
Speaker 2: We have an insane.
Speaker 1: Story that Ross sent me.
Speaker 2: Would have to discuss that. Also, we got Flora. We got a Florida man.
Speaker 1: Don't worry.
Speaker 2: Do we have a Florida man and he's from the villages. We don't usually get those. So that'll be coming up. And wait to hear this judges ruling in a case involving child pornography. And I will read the order of orbatim. It's bonkers and all that right around the corner. Plus Pete calendar ad eight oh five. Hang on after swallowing a bee during a polo match.
Speaker 3: I mean the headline sounds like an ad lib. Yes, yes, that's why.
Speaker 2: When I saw it, I'm like, I can't be reading that correctly. There's no Now I will say this on the hierarchy of a dude getting killed by an animal it's probably you know, it's it's on the lower rung, right, because if you like what happened to Bob, Bob was Bob went to Alaska to go fish for salmon and the giant uh grizzly came out and gord him to death. Right, all right, hey he didn't stay. He probably didn't stand a chance if he wasn't packing. Or I went over to do a photography uh Safari in uh in Nairobi and Pride of Lions. Eh, all right, well it's pride to lions. Man. Hopefully you put up a good fight. This dude got murdered by a bee. Yeah. I think it's low on the total pole there, but I think those are the bee. Now you get upgraded a killer bee.
Speaker 3: You got a promotion. Yeah, but in the hierarchy of rich ways to die like that's that seems like that would be like at least top five.
Speaker 1: Like anything having to do with polo.
Speaker 3: Probably that's why I don't play polo. This is this is the exact reason.
Speaker 2: Why Is this the reason polo's hard as hell?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 2: I met Sheridan Wyoming. They have a big pole, a big polo club. It's like people come from all over. It's actually technically in Big Horn, Wyoming, just stops between Sheridan and Buffalo, where I grew up. And you know, we went over for some stuff and I tried to play polo, and I'm I'm pretty I'm probably not as good as I was. I can. You know, I can ride a horse, I don't have to hold onto the reins or nothing, and and be pretty maneuverable so that I can use my hands to do other stuff.
Speaker 1: And I could not, for the life of me play polo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you've got to ride in the horse, You've got to swing the club and hit the ball at the same time, and you have to look cool doing it, so, I mean that's tough.
Speaker 2: And the meat of the mallet is not much bigger than the ball, right, So you're not you know, because you're you're using something that really and it has flex to it, which I unless you realize that also makes it more difficult.
Speaker 3: I always assumed it was like a croquete sort of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's long, and like I said, it has flex to it. So, uh, you know, I guess if you're good at that, that's uh, it's not easy to be good at that.
Speaker 3: Beast things though, can mess you up. You remember Macaulay Culkin in the documentary, right, Yeah, that.
Speaker 2: Was that Mi girl you know, yep, yep, yep. Now obviously I know what's your thing. He didn't choke on the bee. He had anaphylactic reaction, And the problem is apparently if you get stung internally, it's it can be much quicker.
Speaker 1: And much more aggressive.
Speaker 2: So that's they it triggered a fatal heart attack, so that's technically the cause of death. But yeah, the b thing that had me all uh weirded there yet another everybody's lost their friggin' minds Friday in the news cycle. But that does make it really really easy for myself and our radio buddy to the South, Pete Calendar to Phil about eighteen minutes of radio.
Speaker 4: I have some questions. Hey, I need to get in front of the microphone. I got questions. I gotta I gotta speak. I got some questions for you, KC O Day, I have questions.
Speaker 5: Let me speak here, let me.
Speaker 4: I want to talk over you.
Speaker 1: Would you be referencing Senator Lebron?
Speaker 2: Is that who you're talking about?
Speaker 4: They're calling Senator Lebron. That's nice.
Speaker 5: That's great.
Speaker 2: Well we're calling him a bunch of stuff, a theater kid center Lebron. You know, I even had I had former Congressman Mark Walker on to discuss why we wear pins and don't wear pins we're members of Congress, and that's so weird that he was in the building to do senator stuff and didn't have his senator pin on. But also here I love the part where you can just claim to be and then law enforcement then has to take that at face value. And I want you to know that I am both Batman and iron Man. I am Iron Batman. Oh nice, Yeah so I uh so, Well it's not.
Speaker 4: That far off brand, you know, for a party that believes that one can change their gender just by declaring it. Ustly, so one can, I guess, declare to be a senator and everybody has to just play along with that, even if that person is not a senator.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So this it's I I I let a lot of stuff roll off. This is this is getting to the point where somebody is gonna die. And I don't mean I don't mean Senator Lebron. I mean the people that are now gimmed up on Chuck Schumer going I'm it turns my stomach. Lisa Murkowski jumping on this and all these all these elected officials saying that with Trump's the Atlantic just did another He's literally Hitler story, right, And so what do you mean?
Speaker 4: I would love to have that beat, Like that's the most awesome beat you could have, the Trump is Hitler beat at the Atlantic.
Speaker 2: No, but then they got one up during the first term because then I can't remember who it was, might have been The Washington Post decided he wasn't just Hitler, because once you go full Hitler, where do you go, right, And they decided he's as bad as mause Stalin and Hitler combined.
Speaker 4: Right, all combined? Right? Yeah, yeah, right, the multiple multiplier effected.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody's going to die. Somebody is going to be so jined up over this that they're going to think that they are literally fighting the against the end of democracy or another you know, a fourth Reich, right, and they're going to engage with somebody. And it may not happen in California, may happen down in Florida, where if you get surrounded by pro testers around your car and they're beaten on it, you can you can you can quote leave for your safety in your vehicle, which is another way that says you're gonna run somebody over. And and and a martyr will be made, a martyr will be used. And I they have to know that this is the direction they're pushing this in.
Speaker 4: Yes, well, and they that's why they're doing it. So a couple of things. Number one, all revolutions need a martyr. And and that's why you saw the elevation of you know, truly disgusting people, you know, because the left always picks truly disgusting people to martyr, like Dieguobara for example, but you know with the Abrego Garcia guy, you know, he was an example of this. The Luigi Mangioni guy is another example of this. So they always need a martyr for the revolution. So there's there's that, there's the theatrics of it, absolutely, But Democrats are responding to Democrat electeds. Right are responding to the polling that has been coming out for I don't know, maybe the last month or so. I'm sure you've seen it and talked about it. It's the right that Democrats are like really like rank and file Democrat voters are very very upset with their own party like it's it's like Democrats view their party favorably only like thirty percent of them do. So this is a problem for the Democrat party leadership. They are rudderless. They don't have an Obama figure, they don't have somebody to lead them, right, so they're fractured and they see this polling coming out that says Democrats are not happy with their own party. And the reason why they say is they're not fighting Trump hard enough. So that then sends the signal to the Electeds they need to ramp up. That's why you've been seeing the you know, the the adoption of all the cursing, right, Oh, I'm gonna curse a bunch, even if it sounds really operating cringey over yeah, yeah, right. So it's this and because you know, it is the party of the theater kids that you end up with these you know, look, not every you know, not every release is going to be a hit, and so you get a lot of crap productions that come out of it. The taco was one of them, and the cursing is another. Just doesn't look natural for a lot of these Democrats to be just dropping f bombs at really weird places, and and that's there what, that's what the electeds are responding to. That's their incentives for this. Then you layer into that the you know, the as James Lindsay always says, the issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution. You have these different entities that all are aligning with this, you know, sort of Marxist Islamist coalition that we see in the streets, and the one thing that they all have in common is that America is always the enemy, because that's the revolution. These are anti Western protesters and anti Western idea, and the Democrats have become this party and I think a lot of the elected don't like it, but they don't know how to get off of that. They can't reject it, they can't expel it or excise it from their ranks because it relies so heavily on these voters, these people that get mobilized not just to go into the streets, but to go to the voting booth. Right, so they've got all of their like like, look who's funding like the stupid no Kings thing that's going to go on tomorrow, right, No King's protest? Yeah you've got, but it's not just her. I mean, you look at where this money is coming from. Okay, if you're a journalist, don't look where the money is coming from.
Speaker 2: Do not see paulsy Gabbert just went yesterday evening gave an interview and she said that they it's all organized and they they need to name names.
Speaker 4: Well, so we've got yeah, we have well, they've got a bunch. They've list they're listed as sponsors of these events. You know, one of the big ones is the SEIU, which controls the Democrats and California, which in turn controls.
Speaker 2: The chair arrested for deportation. That's who another Marketine Waters was going to try to see when they slammed that door in her face.
Speaker 4: Exactly. That's David Hortbach and he is h he's the kingpin out there, and they tried to martyr him as well with their free David signs and all of this. Of course, he was out within you know, an hour or something, so he wasn't really like being incarcerated. So the free David's like, okay, that, yeah, he's already free. But yeah, that like that's the the s CiU. And the other thing to keep in mind here, the s c i U was ahead of the curve on getting illegal illegal immigrants into spaces where they could then get unionized. And so this is an existential thing after the Jants decision at the Supreme Court that said you can't forcibly put workers into you know, unions if they don't want to be in the union. And so this is an existential crisis for the s CiU and other union So you have the union component, right, You've got obviously the left wing NGOs, many of which have been funded by US and California taxpayers. Right, that's one stream of the revenue that's coming through. Like one of the big ones is this organization like Human Rights or something. It's a Charlotte Chi RLA is what their acronym is. Right, They've taken tens of millions of dollars from taxpayers and they're behind this. You've got people that are funding this that are connected to the Chinese Communist Party. And then you also have revenue flowing in from the Mexican and cartels, because I mean, look, Mexico is the government of Mexico is basically a partner with the cartels at this point. And so you've got that revenue stream flowing in. That's where the money is coming from. And the whole point, it's not the issue. The issue is the revolution. It is to tear down the institutions of the West. This is just one way to do It's why you can swap out your Cathia from last weekend for a Mexican flag today and well, now an Iranian plant. It could be an Iranian plant.
Speaker 2: No, I'm sorry, because Politico it has a headline this morning, Democrats reclaim the American flag.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, sure, yeah.
Speaker 2: I think then it's to they claimed it so they could burn it and then swap it out from Mexican flag. But yeah, so you've got the assists from the media. Two things I just want to add their one and this can't be said enough. The second largest segment of the Mexican economy for outside dollars, after agriculture, is remittances. Absolutely yeah, people need to look this up. So it is an existential threat to their economy and a reminder, and I pointed this out earlier in the show. If somehow, some way and they were evenly spread, the Trump administration was able to remove ten million illegal immigrants from the US who reside currently in blue states, the Democrats would lose thirteen addition aditional seats in the district in the root in twenties. So this is fighting for their life. This is what this looks like.
Speaker 4: No, you're yeah, you're exactly right. I've been hammering this point as well. It's now becoming more and more understood that because of the way the census and has always counted bodies, not citizens for the census every ten years, and Trump tried to undo that. Remember back in twenty twenty, they wanted a citizenship question on the census, and of course they got sued and were blocked and everything else. But by counting the people, I think every congressional district is somewhere between seven fifteen eight hundred thousand people I think. And so they then apportion those seats due to the census, and that's how states end up getting sort of overrepresented because they have more people, but they're not actually registered to vote because they are legal aliens. And this is actually the best of both worlds for Democrats because you can have more seats that you don't actually really reference and citizens and they don't get to vote for or against you, right, they're just people in your district and so you just get extra seats. And if you do a census count that does not include illegal aliens because they are now deported and you're just counting bodies after that. Yeah, that's a that's a big problem for Democrats to try to win back the House.
Speaker 2: And remember even before all of this, California said to I think lose two or three seats. It's up earlier. New York is going to lose another one. Yeah, maybe two, right, and I think Illinois is gonna lose one, so like right now, and then yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's and it's not just the House. Remember these are also used to determine electoral College votes, correct, and that determines the presidency. And so what I mean you think about it? I think about how far we have come in twenty years when we were talking about the Blue Wall and demographics or destiny, you know, back when it wasn't racist to say the replacement theory was.
Speaker 2: People who thought after Baracoa, Republicans never win again. But yeah, that was an opinion that people had because he was just loe. What they did, they got the first black president elect that everybody loves them, blah blah blah, and it's just over.
Speaker 1: It's just over. And how how quickly it turned man.
Speaker 4: Well, and because the Democratic Party moved so far to the left, they've been completely captured by the most radical component of their voter base. Because remember when Barack Obama was running for president, he was talking about, you know, closing the border to illegal aliens, cracking.
Speaker 2: Down on illegal immigration before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and so had the Democrats kept with those more moderate messages, they may very well have had that road to perpetual victories. But they abandoned it and they went because that's where the money was coming from, that's where the energy was. And again you have this far left component that is that has taken over the Democrat Party and they just cannot excise it because it means they will lose at least for you know, the next generation. But that's the only way to rebuild their party.
Speaker 1: Let me, I just got to flip over to a couple other things.
Speaker 2: So yesterday we had a couple of judicial rulings, the first of which gave Gavin Newsom a victory.
Speaker 1: As it pertains to who's in.
Speaker 2: Charge of a portion it's not the entirety, but a portion of these some four thousand California National guardsmen and women who the President basically nationalized, right, And the judge said that, Then the appeals court said, now we're going to put that on hold. They're going to have a hearing at three o'clock this afternoon. We'll see what happens. I appreciate the consistency of the Democrats position here, Pete, because if you remember back when Eisenhower attempt did successfully nationalize the guard in Arkansas to integrate schools, they were kicking and screaming over that as well. True, but it is a yeah, but it's also a thing that happened under Malta.
Speaker 1: Kennedy at it too.
Speaker 2: And so we have this quote, you know, we have we have this track record, we have this precedent, and once again they're able to find a judge who just ignores all of that.
Speaker 4: Right, So two things on the precedent. I was seeing this being reported and like, oh, this is unprecedented what Trump is doing, and then the media report would list multiple examples of how it was precedented. So I don't understand, like how you just take that narrative, that talking point and run with it. But to your point about consistent standards, I too applaud the Democrats for all of their political history. They have been steadfast in their their demands for a state's right to keep an indentured servant class, and they will go to the mat for that principle.
Speaker 1: So you don't have principles?
Speaker 2: What do you have?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: Yeah? No, it's true.
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 1: Tomorrow holds?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: I have to be in your fair city tomorrow early afternoon. Really yeah, and then I have to drive to Ashville because I'm broadcast in Nashville all next week.
Speaker 4: So really, what are you doing in Ashville?
Speaker 1: I've told you this right, No, Okay?
Speaker 2: So I thought one of the things I kept hearing people talk about is how they were they were concerned about going on their mountain trips this year because they with everything that happened. And so I'm like, no, we're gonna go up there. We're going to Ashville. Obviously, because we have an iHeart facility. Some of our audiences like, why are you going to Ashville? And I would I would point out that once you get it, literally five seconds out of the city of Asheville, it's it's all red, so stop blining. But more importantly, I wanted to highlight we're gonna be talking about Swann and Noah and man Or Elk and a bunch of others stuff I wanted to I want to sit up there and talk to the people that are in the business and what's open, what's not. What are we going to be doing. Maybe there's some deals to be had up there. So I'm gonna I'm taking the show on the road all next week up there. So I got about forty five seconds.
Speaker 4: Good, I'm glad you're doing that. That's really good. I'm actually today actually on the show, I'll be talking to Sean Hendrix. Uh oh yeah, so we'll be talking to him about this is the same same idea. You know, it is open for business. There are tons of businesses that are open. They're hurting for tourism dollars. So yeah, any any bit of help that people can do is greatly appreciated. So that's all you can tell you my old office. Go check out my old office.
Speaker 2: I am gonna, I'm yeam, I'm gonna put some like Fartsburg or something in there. It's gonna be amazing. But I will say this, I got fifteen seconds. So next week when we talk that's what we're gonna be up there. So let's talk about this.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, absolutely, all.
Speaker 2: Right, cool, cool, Thank you, Pete, appreciate it. Have a good weekend. Watch out for the moonbats.
Speaker 4: Okay, yees, sir, you too.
Speaker 1: All right, we will be right back.
Speaker 2: Sorry. I was having a little wee bit of an internet.
Speaker 1: Issue on one of my computers here, bud.
Speaker 2: It has been resolved, all right. Few stories we got to get into is there is so much interesting stuff coming out about the what's going on with Israel and I ran a cup couple things first, the the Iranian Air Force story, so among the strikes apparently that let me let me just tell you and the Ross never talked about this off the air as far as spy agency goes, besides pretty good. I don't know if you know this, they're pretty good. And it is helpful that they were a five I, which is the sharing of intelligence data that takes place between UK, UK, Australia, the US, Israel. Who's the is the fifth Ireland or Canada? I can't remember, but so you couple that, but like they knew where everybody was and they did a thing where when they started doing the strikes, they realized that the Iranian Air Force generals would would gather to coordinate what they were going to do, and they knew the bunker where they were going to do it, and then they then they hit that thing. So they waited for him to go to their their meeting, and then this is why you use teams people. So yeah, so that's one thing. I mean, I'm just constantly impressed by what they pull off. Remember what they did before with the pagers. Yeah, the pagers thing was crazy and it's but it's crazy that like they keep doing this stuff where they're you know, and I ran said yesterday they were like, oh, we're not worried about it.
Speaker 3: They said something to the likes of, you know, we're not worried about it. Uh, you know where's We're somewhere you'll never find us whatever. And then it's like, you know, a few hours later, they're all dead and like they.
Speaker 2: Send them attacks. You just had eggs for breakfast.
Speaker 3: It's just crazy that they're so good and like the only piece of media I can find about the Masad really it seems to be the Sohan Like.
Speaker 2: What all right, here's watch Munich. Munich is real, you guys, should watch me. Now You're not gonna be happy. It's not a happy movie really, But what it is is it shows uh, following the the terrorist attack of the nineteen seventy two Munich Olympics and you know, killing the Israeli delegation there Israel. Basically they grabbed all their besties and they're like, you can just go. You should go murder all the people who did this. And they did, and they went every Europe, South America, you name it, like, and they figured out where these cats were fast fast. Yeah.
Speaker 3: They've said too. They said that if Iran retaliates, they're going to take out Komani.
Speaker 2: Well that's probably why there's not a lot of pressers going on. Really, what have they done at this point? They put up their red flag, which is their vengeance flag or some stupid thing, and then they had a guy screaming in a video I saw so Ross doesn't think it's red though, so it's probably gonna irritate them. What'd you think it's more salmon?
Speaker 3: I mean maybe it's Yeah, maybe it's like the color filter in my computer looks more like purple. Is it a purple?
Speaker 2: I think it's blood of Infidel's color pocas what they would tell you. But anyway, but you know, one of the reasons that maybe they didn't think it's going on is this story from Axios this morning. So check this. I'm just gonna read you about four paragraphs of it, but they're the interesting ones. U Two Israeli officials claim to Axios that Trump and his aides were only pretending to oppose an Israeli attack in public, which that may be why the Iranians because they didn't feel that Trump was on a war foot. Now don't get me don't get me wrong. This puts US deeper into this, right, and that's a whole nother discussion. But basically, what Axios is reporting is Israel and and the US were, you know, secretly going all right, I'm gonna pretend like I don't want you to do this. That'll make them think that they don't have to move personnel, because that's one of the things they do. They move people all around, which makes it that much more impressive that they can get a beat on where these guys are. So that's you know, that's that's part of it. But you know, you got the green light if you're going to do something just so you know, and then that's where it was. That's where it was kind of left at. So anyway, so Axios is claiming that Trump and his aides were only pretending to oppose an Israeli attack in public, didn't express opposition in private, all right. The goal, they say, was to convince Iran that no attack was imminent and make sure Iranians on Israeli's target list wouldn't move to new locations. Net and Yahoo's aids even briefed Israeli reporters that Trump had tried to put the brakes on an Israeli strike in a call on Monday, so they that was part of the narrative. Again, according to this Axios report, take it for what it's worth, because these are not named sources, to further convince Iran that this thing wasn't going to happen. And remember we were also, we were very open that we were moving people out of certain embassies. So you Iran still to take that in consideration, but by then it was almost too late. But according to the report, remember the call was reported to be Trump trying to convince the Israelis not to strike, but in reality the call was a coordination of the attack from a need standpoint, Basically, you got all the munitions you need, we're going to be over here. Can you at least make sure you tell us when you're gonna do it, so that you know, we can make sure that our people are not in harm's way. That's what the phone call actually was, according to this Axios reporting. So if that's true, it's interesting, But again it also puts us deeper into this thing. Now what you're seeing, and I think Pete mentioned it where these other Middle Eastern countries have basically kind of tapped out man like Jordan and some of these others, which Jordan is a bit of a hotbed.
Speaker 3: Still, Yeah, I was thinking, like if you are a neighboring country of Israel or an enemy of Israel in that area, keep seeing what they're doing, like they're pulling off these amazing feats of like cycerfuge, you you would have to be so paranoid, you would think that every everyone was working for Masad, Like who is an Israeli spy? Because how do they keep pulling this stuff off? It's nuts?
Speaker 2: Well, Iran's got to have a ton. In fact, there was an Israeli spy who was famously he was caught Iran and executed. I can't remember his name. This was decades ago, but he was. He was Like the amount of infiltration that Masad had within within Iran was when you read about this guy's story, like, they probably have people in high ranking military.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know what I mean, Like, if you're one of these guys and the leaders of these countries, you got to be so paranoid.
Speaker 2: Well they are, they do.
Speaker 1: That's why a lot of them you see where they literally cold people.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: They don't screw around, and Iran actually has a thing too, or they don't let somebody be in charge for too long. With a few exceptions like Solomoni was one, just because he was so famous. But a lot of times they try to cycle these guys through so that they were not they're not privy to the totality of the information that might be the most useful to their enemies. But we don't have to worry about Solomonia anymore because we turned him into red mist So uh got that covered? Well, we didn't, but a missile did, so uh want won't. Let's see? Uh all right, so that there's one other story too. I was going to stack on top of this. Sorry, I'm literally we got fresh stories just popping out this morning, not the not the typical for the Uh oh that's right, it was this story. Okay, jeez, sorry, this came from me having to reset the internet on that thing.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Are you guys following what's going on with the uh with H.
Speaker 5: R J. May?
Speaker 2: Do you guys know who that is?
Speaker 5: So? R. J.
Speaker 2: May is a a South Carolina Republican representative, and uh, he's in some trouble. A South Carolina Republican lawmaker. The New York Post it's just the worst, is accused of distributing more than two hundred files of child pornography online, according to federal prosecutors. Now, and I know some people are like, no, he is in the to be clear, he's in the House of Representatives in South Carolina. Okay, so that's why he may not hurt all right. So and some people are like, ah, the Democrats planned it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: He's being federally prosecuted by the Trump.
Speaker 1: Attorney General.
Speaker 2: So I take it for what it's worth.
Speaker 1: We'll see innocent, I'll proven guilty.
Speaker 2: But that's a that's a it's.
Speaker 1: A ten count indictment.
Speaker 2: Obviously, that's really really bad stuff. But the crazy, like, one of the craziest little parts of this story is the screen name he was using in these online dark web forums to trade child pornography allegedly.
Speaker 1: So what do you think his screen name was?
Speaker 2: Joe Biden sixty nine Except Biden has one, two, three, four ends, So Joe Biden's sixty nine, which is like, that's that's Those are screen names you come up with in high school, right? What are the hallmarks of screen names and email addresses in high school?
Speaker 3: Like sixty nine sixty nine.
Speaker 2: Man, So anytime I see a grown adult, and even if they argue as from when I was sixteen, I made it, I don't care. Man, Why are you using it? Well, and in this case obviously allegedly using it for far more nefarious purposes. Really, the where he screwed up is the part where he should have done this in British Columbia, Canada, and then and then it might not have been so so problematic for him, because there is a story out of Vancouver, British Columbia. Let me call this up here real quick. I was gonna I had this in the stack yesterday didn't quite get to it here. It is from the Canadian Broadcasting Whatever. No jail time for BC man with quote relatively modest child porn collection, according to judge, So I kid you not. A fifty four year old man who was in possession of six kiddy videos or excuse me, images, not videos, but he had six has has received no jail time after the judge said that the collection of child pornography was quote only relatively modest. Let try to wrap your brain around that. I got to talk to Ray Stagic. We'll get a quick forecast.
Speaker 1: Now from the Weather Channel. What's up, my man?
Speaker 11: Not much, not much. Just got a plowing through Friday. Trying to manipulate the weekend forecast if I could. I don't really think I can. So we'll get into it with better chances of showers, thunder showers for Saturday, Sunday, and again, as I've been saying, after noon evening mostly you could get some downpours, gusty winds, and I think by the end of Father's Day everybody probably gets at least some rain, but some of us could get a little bit more than others. As some of the guide in spitting out out across the region the state, maybe a couple of inches, especially the northern half, so that's going to run right along the tried and the triangle points north into Virginia. So it could be more wet than dry, especially Saturday and Sunday afternoon Today a few showers, thutter showers, mid uper eighties. It'll stay warm and humid over weekend with that wet weather thread each day. Again in case, if you're making outdoor plans, make them in the first part of the day and just eyes and ears to the sky if you do stay out during the afternoon hours.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, having good weekend, sir, mon you too, see you money, and we'll come back in just a few hang on more in case.
Speaker 12: This report is sponsored by Total Wine and More. Investors woke up to some concerning news this morning, hearing that Israel had hit nuclear sites in Iran. Fears of a wider war in the Middle East drove oil prices higher, sent global stocks lower, raised new concerns about shipping in the region, and caused airlines to divert flights. Investors are evaluating all of that ahead of the Friday session. On Wall Street, futures are pointing lower. They're down about one percent right across the board this hour. Tariff fears drove stock prices lower at the start of the year. That took a toll on American's wealth the federal reserves as household net worth declined in the first quarter. The administration's effort to pause or lower some tariffs have since helped the S and P five hundred rebound, and that suggests how household wealth will recover in the second quarter. Yesterday's crash of a Boeing seven eighty seven Dreamliner jet in India created a new crisis for Boeing CEO Kelly Ortberg. Boeing shares fell nearly five percent yesterday. That plane crash could stall the company's recent momentum. While investigators work to determine the cause and whether Boeing had any role, that could take months. Apple has more work to do on its serie voice assistant the iphonemaker is aiming to introduce an upgraded version enhanced with artificial intelligence technology about a year from now. Source to say Apple's target is the spring of twenty twenty six. American winemakers feeling the pinch from Canadian boycotts of US products, The Census Bureau reports wine shipments to Canada fell in April by the most in twenty years as Canadians protested US tariffs. And Stephen Spielberg's classic movie Jaws will be back on the big screen this summer.
Speaker 3: Casey.
Speaker 12: The film will be re released in theaters August twenty ninth, making you feel old. This is being done to mark the film's fiftieth anniversary.
Speaker 2: Casey, Yeah, yeah, I did it. Thank you for that. So all right, I'm kind of looking forward to it though. That was space you know, Spaceball's thing.
Speaker 6: So good.
Speaker 3: There you go, all right, thanks.
Speaker 2: Jeff, appreciate it. Okay, have a good weekend. There you go.
Speaker 1: Uh, Jeff Pellinger Bloomberg News.
Speaker 2: All right, just because I think this is really funny, I'm gonna share it, but I'm gonna be a little delicate. You guys know who the Bonnie You know who Bonnie Blue is, right, the human whatever. This is the chick who keeps trying to set the record for hooking up with all the the all the dudes all at once. Okay, apparently she got kicked off the old only fans. And but what I think is really funny is apparently the chick who makes the most money on OnlyFans.
Speaker 1: Her name is Sophie Rain.
Speaker 2: Started is like she's really mad because Bonnie Blues quote making them look like whores?
Speaker 5: So what?
Speaker 2: She also she also wrote, I hope one day she realizes the trauma she's causing herself in so many women.
Speaker 3: I mean, you've got to be just just think about that. It's so like the OnlyFans kicked her off like that has to be one of their top money earners, right, like one of them. Oh yeah, they're just like you're too dirty for us, you gotta leave.
Speaker 1: But also other chicks who sell their Only Fans are like, dah, you're making us look.
Speaker 3: Poorish wouldn't want that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't know, I don't know. It might be it might be a series of things. But yeah, no, to your point, how how bad do you got to be to get kicked off? The thing? That's the thing. Do you remember for about five seconds when Only Fans was gonna kick all of them off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're gonna they're gonna say like no more porn on their platform, and they realized quickly they would lose like all their revenue, like.
Speaker 2: All yeah, there was like the accounting came in, They're like, ah, what do you got for me, Bill? Well, bad news, bad news projections don't look good. Yeah, so anyway, but also what if it's a work for a collab? Well, I'm so paranoid now.
Speaker 3: No, yeah no. A lot of times you see this on other place patforms like say Twitch, where you'll see the news that somebody was banned or and in my world like if you're banned, it means you're gone forever. But in a lot of these platforms, when you're banned, it's like for a day or two, and they'll even change the way it's worded. They'll say permanently banned. They have like from the platform say Twitch, will be like, you know, Hassan or whoever was permanently banned, And then they're like, well, what we mean is permanently banned for you know, two or three days. We're not going to get rid of him because he makes us a lot of money.
Speaker 2: You know, you just brought me so much joy because I realized how bad Hassan's day is going to be today