Speaker 1: It's time to read my lips. Jealous.
Speaker 2: Hey Chilli, what's that?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Hey man, you're trying to catch up? Give me a love street?
Speaker 1: Amen?
Speaker 2: Are you drinking in there?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Oh? Is he drinking this morning? It's the second time he's mentioned.
Speaker 4: Get the breathalyzer out boozing.
Speaker 2: I'm drunk on life.
Speaker 1: I got Mitch on the phone.
Speaker 2: Hello, Mitch, what's going on?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Throw the rock, Mitch.
Speaker 1: Mitch the rock? Who's playing for you today?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Man, I am going to Alex? You are okay? Well, then this next caller cannot have Alex. You do know that, right? Hang on a second, Hurl rock Mitch, Yeah, Mitch, Throw the rock, Rock Mitch, Team Alex. There's another one. Oh all right, okay, Mitch, we got you.
Speaker 3: Eddie.
Speaker 1: Good morning Eddie? Do okay? Wait wait wait wait Eddie speechless? Yeah, no, no, no, no, Eddie's right here. Trust me. I'm not going to mess with Eddie. Eddie, good morning morning.
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 1: You got team Chili this morning? Do you know Eddie? He's a big dude, is he? Yeah? I think his wife could take you. Eddie is a big dude.
Speaker 7: Let me refresh your memory, meat raffle front row table full of meat, biggest dude in the bar, Eddie, that's what you're playing for.
Speaker 2: Hey, that means they can they got food at their house.
Speaker 7: All right, Eddie, good luck to you today. All right, so you're the returning champion, Alex.
Speaker 1: I like to defer to my good friend Chili.
Speaker 2: What would you like to do, buddy, I'd like to go first.
Speaker 1: Well, then, thank you. All right, Here we go, Eddie.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna try to get to tickets to Paradise to you.
Speaker 1: All right, that sounds great. My friend is do it. He's gonna try. Okay, shuffling. I don't care who gets what word shuffling. Mo.
Speaker 4: Gosh, it's so loud. I can hear it over here.
Speaker 1: Now, Mo, you've got to keep track of the time.
Speaker 4: Yes, I have a twenty second timer set, Yes, counting down from twenty.
Speaker 1: Seconds as soon as I say the word as.
Speaker 4: Soon as you say the word I thought it was after it thumbs up, No, after I say the word got it, after I say the word first time, you say the word yes, and I'll start.
Speaker 7: Then he's on the clock. Got it, Do not hit it when he says thumbs up.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Shuffled. Words are shuffled. Wishing you the best, Eddie.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, it's so loud.
Speaker 1: I'm wishing he's got this. I'm wishing Chili the best. He's a killer. Thumbs up, thumbs up. Here we go. Melissa sent this in.
Speaker 5: Soggy balls, snorting balls, soggy soggy balls?
Speaker 4: Are you okay? You're right? He needs a water?
Speaker 1: I got water. I'm drunking on his greatness.
Speaker 3: What the hell, Eddie, he's trying your stories.
Speaker 1: He is trying today Chili came to play soggy balls that could be directed at Chili. He gets in your pool, he'll never leave.
Speaker 4: Where did that come from? Melissa?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Kyles Kyle sent they're making fun of me.
Speaker 1: That's you.
Speaker 4: I'm getting earplux.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go. Next word. Kyle sent this in thumbs.
Speaker 8: Up thumbs up. Cheese biscuit? What cheese biscuit? Something biscuit?
Speaker 2: Cheese cheese biscuit?
Speaker 9: Go? Oh my goodness, you guys doubt ye.
Speaker 1: Now I'm assuming Mitch.
Speaker 7: You got to pick who you wanted, right, Mitch and Eddie? Chili was left over?
Speaker 3: That happened?
Speaker 1: Yes, well, Eddie Hartman might be the man. Just say, oh, Eddie, did you pick him or was he left? You did see.
Speaker 4: EDDIELI that's why Chili has so much confidence.
Speaker 2: Kyle tried to set me up for failure with that word. The first word could have gone differently.
Speaker 1: Here we go thumbs up, thumbs up, Chili going three for three. I think he will.
Speaker 7: We're twenty seconds away from finding that out. Justin sent this word in and it was a late addition. Corn puffer, What side a game?
Speaker 5: Corn puffer, Dorothy's muffin, corn puffer, corn dor muffler, corn puffery muffler, corn puffer, dorky moruffler, corn nor corn.
Speaker 4: I am joying to know what Chili thought you were saying, but he couldn't say it out loud.
Speaker 7: I just want everybody, when you have one second left, all right, I'm not gonna get.
Speaker 4: This dying, so good.
Speaker 1: Good job. That was awesome, corn puffer.
Speaker 8: Oh that that first word isn't seemed like you were saying puffer.
Speaker 1: You did great, Bro did awesome.
Speaker 2: You know I was trying to get Eddie the the secured.
Speaker 4: We don't know yet, We don't know yet.
Speaker 1: Just let me be clear on this, Eddie. You chose chili.
Speaker 2: Correct, he chose me.
Speaker 1: That was the fuel he needed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was the exact lit a fire.
Speaker 1: Fuel he needed. All right, Alex is now putting on the headphones.
Speaker 2: I mean I did hear the crack on his voice.
Speaker 1: I did a good job, brother, Who do you want?
Speaker 7: I'll take chili, he said, I'll take chilli.
Speaker 1: I think I'm going with chili. Hair.
Speaker 7: Wife thinks I'm nuts. But there's something in the air. All right, Alex can no longer hear my voice. Same time keeping rules. Ready for the twins. Okay, as soon as I say the word, you start tying. He's got twenty seconds.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now I'm nervous. Yeah, because I wanted to put the pressure on him. You did.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of pressure.
Speaker 2: But now the pressure's home.
Speaker 4: You got this.
Speaker 1: Michael sent this in. Was sat on the show this week. Thumbs up that.
Speaker 7: Fuzzy handcuffs, say, fuzzy handcuffs, fuzzy ascot, fuzzy hand, fuzzy handcuffszzy handcuffs.
Speaker 1: The long twenty seconds?
Speaker 4: Moke, lean, do you not bring me into this?
Speaker 1: Oh Dragon, the time checker. Here we go? What a game? Having fun? So far?
Speaker 4: Chilli so sweaty.
Speaker 1: So far, it's light, tight and bright.
Speaker 7: It could get ugly here James James sent this word in twenty seconds.
Speaker 1: Eddie Hartman is also timing.
Speaker 7: Now Eddie has brought in a timer to a timer has entered the chat.
Speaker 1: Here we go thumbs up, thumbs out. Junk check, junk.
Speaker 7: Shake, shack junk check, shark shack, shark shake.
Speaker 9: Junk check some junk shack junk check. Jump lapping Daddy always happens.
Speaker 7: Going back to the impotence discussion we had during fun facts.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, back in the old.
Speaker 1: Days eighteen hundreds, there was junk checkers.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't think they called them that, but junk junk.
Speaker 4: Check that's clever. Oh my word, oh god, this is why I'm like stress.
Speaker 7: I was having a good time twenty seconds ago. I'm flat out not having fun.
Speaker 2: It never fails. Every time I do good.
Speaker 4: It's not fun anymore.
Speaker 2: It's over time.
Speaker 4: It's halica tickets, Let me go.
Speaker 1: Dave sent this in thumbs up.
Speaker 6: Ye, summer slide, summer something, summer slide, summer slide.
Speaker 1: Overtime. We're going overtime? Is that?
Speaker 7: Is that a Pizza hut Readers Club? The summer slide.
Speaker 4: It's yeah, kids don't do anything during the summer, so their academic slide.
Speaker 1: The summer slide was said on the show right, yes.
Speaker 4: When we were talking about Boocket pizza Hut.
Speaker 1: I was come on overtime for Metallica tickets.
Speaker 4: Hey, remind me what I have to do with the timer now.
Speaker 2: Not just keep talking.
Speaker 4: You have to do ok Yeah, yeah, I got just go home. I'm out, Can I go home? Please? Did did a great job, Chili, Chili, you did do a great job. Might be too good of a job.
Speaker 1: Eddie, Eddie, you're in it, Mitch, You're in it. Everyone's in it right now. It's a brand new game.
Speaker 7: It's one word to decide who gets Metallica tickets and who can get the word quicker. Now, just to repeat what Chili probably already said, I was. I was trapped in my own thoughts because I'm freaking out. As soon as I say the word.
Speaker 4: I press start and we're going to count until it's done, until until he says the word yep, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not going to mess this up until he.
Speaker 4: Says you don't mess this up either, bro, And you need to see the word Okay, I see the word.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that you.
Speaker 4: Know, as soon as he says it, you hear how loud that is.
Speaker 1: This is going to come down. This is tight.
Speaker 4: Wait, let me see the word one more time. Okay, okay, all.
Speaker 1: Right, all right, good luck Chile. He can't hear me anymore. Good luck Eddie. Please don't kill our Chili if he loses.
Speaker 4: There you go, my gosh.
Speaker 1: All right, thumbs up, thumbs up, all right, here we go.
Speaker 10: Creeping death, drippy seth, creeping death, creepy sauce, creeping death, creepy death, creeping death, creepy saals, crippy creeping death.
Speaker 2: Crippy dance, streeping death, strooper.
Speaker 3: Dath, creeping death, creamy death, creeping death, cream and pants.
Speaker 1: Try what's what's on that? What's the time?
Speaker 4: We're right now? It's thirty seven seconds?
Speaker 7: All right, thirty I'll give him thirty seven seconds. If not, I'll choose another word.
Speaker 4: He was really close a couple of times.
Speaker 1: It's a Metallica song.
Speaker 4: Really, it's really close a couple of times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, creamy death. Can we can that be a shot?
Speaker 2: Creamy death?
Speaker 1: Can I have the creamy death?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 9: You I will pay you one hundred dollars to order that.
Speaker 3: All right, Alex, come on, come on in the game.
Speaker 1: We're having a good time here and read my lips. Overtime, everybody leaves the winner today. That's not true, not true, that's not true.
Speaker 2: Getting wizarding listening.
Speaker 1: We may we may all leave losers.
Speaker 4: Okay, why is he so serious?
Speaker 7: Oh he knows what kind of prize we're dealing with.
Speaker 1: Sold out?
Speaker 4: Uh, Eddie Hartman, I don't know how you're feeling.
Speaker 1: Man, Throw the rock, Mitch.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling pretty good.
Speaker 1: Throw the rock match. I'm glad you are one person, Alex. Alex is the champ man. He shouldn't have any he's got this. Yeah, but I don't know what kind of fan he is of the band. He's not. Okay, let's tell you he's not a fan.
Speaker 10: So I'm really mad at myself for putting this in the over fan.
Speaker 7: I want to kick my I want to punch myself in the d for putting this into overtime.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Okay, here's me being clever.
Speaker 7: But Combs ups up as soon as I say the word. You start timing. Tell me when it hits Chili's time. And then We'll go into the second.
Speaker 3: Word, creeping death, creeping death, weeping dip, creeping death, creeping saying again, creeping death, creepyeping tenth, creeping death, creeping death.
Speaker 4: In eighteen seconds.
Speaker 1: Got it and doesn't know that the some Metallica.
Speaker 3: Song wows creeping dead.
Speaker 1: We gave him. We gave him thirty eight or something like that. Eddie was sorry.
Speaker 4: It was fine, Okay, man, thanks for believing in Chill.
Speaker 2: It was a great game.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 5: March.
Speaker 4: You're going to Metallica, Mitch, don't throw rocks at the Metallic.
Speaker 1: Oh man.
Speaker 2: I am thrilled. I'm stoked.
Speaker 4: I congrat Ryan.
Speaker 1: I can't have you ever seen Metallica before. I have seen Metallic Metallica's flight. I am actually more excited to see Pantara.
Speaker 4: Oh cool, that's awesome. Pantera Suicidal Tendencies June fourteenth, n og Stadium. You'll be there.
Speaker 1: I am thrilled. Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 7: Okay, Yeah, neither dude knew that this is a metallic Creeping down.
Speaker 1: Ever, No, I know you don't. And I just said, I go, I go, Chili might know this song. I go. I don't think Alex knows this as a song No Yeah, creeping down over the time word. Mitch is the winner. Metallica tickets, our final pair, well, our final pair to give away on.
Speaker 7: The air tomorrow. Know the show, but we will give away a pair of tickets at Ditch Day. You will register to win a pair of sold out Metallic and tickets at Ditch Day between twelve and two. You must be present to win for the drawing at two o'clock at Cactus Cove