Speaker 1: Ready, get ready for it.
Speaker 2: A February thirteen, twenty twenty six, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar, and this show is live on a Friar's Day night. It's about four minutes after eight pm Eastern in the time zones in America. Here hooray anyway, how you I want to hear from you, guys? I got my cost bp with me. I'm not in great shape. I did a pre show thing here to test the equipment make sure that we were running straight because between me being laid out, my internet not working right earlier this week, you know what was I gonna do? So anyway, there will be a snapoo like news roundup for the week and why I think everybody's stupid about the super Bowl and all that. But I got the perfect guy to recap the super Bowl with tonight, and uh, we'll talk about that until you guys interrupt us with any of your thoughts here on a live Friday night call in show three one nine five two seven five zero one six three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's the number to call. And uh, you know, am I gonna even make it through the two hours? I guess we'll see, but if you call in, it makes it easier. I'm not like I can't sit here and just talk to be Pete, which I'm thinking about. Be Pete, how would you like to do an advice show? What do you think about that? How about we give advice?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What kind of advice?
Speaker 2: Well that's what I was thinking. We could call it the Bad Advice Show, like like on purpose, we'll give people the worst possible advice. And I guarantee more people will start calling in if we give them advice, even if it sucks, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Okay, hell yeah, we'll give it a try.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking we try it another day of a week, right, you know, somewhere, like I don't know, Tuesday, either Monday or Monday. Monday might be best. Bad Advice sounds like a Monday show to me. I don't know why we try it does, right, So we try that on a Monday, and then we close it out with the open lines Friday, and then whatever goes on in between is great, and we try and fill that in with some other stuff. I mean, I'm gonna try to, but I mean, you know, how perfect would that be? The Bad Advice Show? Like literally, we advertise call in, We'll give you the worst advice possible that we can think of without telling you that. We're not gonna tell you to break the law, but we'll give you the worst advice. That's a brain tal.
Speaker 1: We got it.
Speaker 3: We got to come up with a disclaimer that we give it at the beginning of the show and then before and after every break.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, like one of those this is absolutely only for entertainment purposes, you know, something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And if you listen to us, it's your.
Speaker 2: Own something like that. Perfect right. We got to get somebody like really, I don't know, maybe somebody British to read it. You know what I'm saying. If you listen, if you listen to these two, if you listen to these two wankas, then it's your unfolks, what happens you know, something like that. Wouldn't that be wouldn't that be good?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, we can let it rip.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking I'm serious about this. I think in April we should start doing that. And the only thing is I want to do it on video and I don't care BPTE. You can point it at you can point your camera at your ceiling fan because I know you don't like to show your face. You can point it at your ceiling fan for all I care. You know what I mean, as long as we have video images that are rolling, no I.
Speaker 3: Have I have, I have no problem with doing video whatso Okay, well.
Speaker 2: I want to do that, and we're not going to bother. I mean, we might put some stuff on YouTube, but we're not trying to stream through YouTube. I'm not even gonna tempt that. The language police over there are too stupid. But anyway, speaking as stupid, I actually want to go right to you about the dumbest thing I saw all week. I waited for somebody to come out and have the right proper analysis of the Super Bowl, you know, halftime, and nobody did it. And I waited all week and I'm sitting there. You know, I'm still I still follow media stuff constantly, even though I was laid out. I'm sitting there going morons. You don't realize what's happening. Nobody does. Everybody's in their feelings. They want to make their political points, they want to you know, have their little uh culture war issues. Nobody is smart enough to see what the hell happened. That's my opinion. What is yours though of this? You know, bad Bunny Kid Rock and.
Speaker 3: I you know, when I I couldn't believe the choice that they made, although I think there was some I think there was some gotcha involved on the NFL's part in that. You know, they contracted with Jay Z to do the halftime show sometime back, and since then they've just, I don't know, gone downhill. It's hard to beat when Prince was playing Purple Rain in the Rain at the Super Bowl. I mean, that was an excellent halftime show. The funny thing was, though, depending on where you were in in the stadium, you couldn't see what was going on. This whole thing was put on for TV. The way the cameras followed them around, you know, in their little maze that they were running through. The people in the stadium couldn't see crap unless they were looking at the big screen the way that they did it. But I think it was a gotcha by the NFL to try to stick it to some of these individuals who, let's say, they don't have that very expansive a way of thinking about things.
Speaker 1: Now, the show itself, I watched the show.
Speaker 2: I'm disappointed, but go ahead. I'm very disappointed.
Speaker 1: No go ahead, No go ahead.
Speaker 2: I'm extremely disappointed because you're you're taking de bait. This is not the way to look at this. This is not what happened. I don't know why I've.
Speaker 1: Done yet, I'll have done yet.
Speaker 2: But but but what you're engaging in is exactly the stupid thing that amps up the noise and doesn't actually see the point of it. So I understand, I'm.
Speaker 1: Not getting to the point of it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, what I'm getting at is the superficial what you heard.
Speaker 1: People were pissed off. Oh this ought to be a market. You know, we've got to have a market.
Speaker 2: Why.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: What this show does that there are a lot of people out there have no concept.
Speaker 1: Of what is even going on in the world. Okay, good, good, good people.
Speaker 3: It was a theatrical production put on by the NFL. I think there was some gotcha on their part in it, just to kind of stick it to some people, but as a.
Speaker 1: Cultural thing, there was nothing wrong with it. However, no, they didn't wait a minute.
Speaker 3: What he did on TV may bring them a couple million dollars worth of fines because the lyrics to the songs that he were singing. Forget the visual of it, the lyrics to the song itself. We're talking about drug use and everything else, and the FCC finally got somebody to interpret his poor Spanish, and they're getting ready to slam the NFL. I think for the broadcast because of what they put out and violated their standards. Other than that, the TPUSA versus the NFL halftime show I thought was the craziest thing in the world. Basic fact, people really don't pay attention to the damn halftime show. They're running out and checking stuff on the grill. There's five guys at the party waiting in line to take a whiz. Somebody else is trying to put ice in the coolers on the beers.
Speaker 1: The halftime show is not that big a thing.
Speaker 3: But when pp USA got involved in it, that one really surprised me. The the I don't know what message they were trying to push, and it did put a big den in viewers.
Speaker 1: One thing these people don't realize.
Speaker 3: These smart TVs are tracking back what you're watching and they're monitoring it, and they saw a massive multimillion dollar or million number viewers leave and go watch something else. And then come back. See this was a classic culture war.
Speaker 2: You fall and people, Oh man, this is the sad thing. This is the sad thing.
Speaker 3: This is why you know, this is why you and I cannot because talk about certain things.
Speaker 1: Do you come out with this?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: You felt for all the propaganda because motherfucker, I was sitting here watching it.
Speaker 2: Okay, sure, sure, it's not for you. It's not even for you. You didn't understand what was being presented to you. See, That's what I'm saying. This is the mispoint of it.
Speaker 1: All and what was being presented to me.
Speaker 2: No, because it's not for you. What they're doing is trying to market the NFL into the Spanish speaking part of South and Central America and trying to tap into that marketing. That's all they're doing.
Speaker 3: For years by having games in Mexico, in games.
Speaker 1: In Yes, in the UK.
Speaker 2: But this was a big thing.
Speaker 1: The marketing has been going on for fucking fifteen twenty years.
Speaker 2: Right, But the whole culture board thing is just a ploy to get that marketing out there. The fines to the FCC another piece of how this is going to continue to be virally marketed and continue to be pushed out This is international marketing. This is them trying to sell in the NFL internationally. That's all it was. That's all it was. And the fact that they gave you this other supposed option was another piece of bs because they filmed it earlier in Atlanta. That that why, oh, look ki Rock's lip syncing. No, it was a bad production move because they hire cheap people. Come on, use your heads, you know, and they did. They had extras out there that were signed the NBA's that they hired. You can't get away with it in Georgia. This is what the problem was. They filmed it in Atlanta. Okay, I don't know how to describe this to you. The whole thing was a ploy to get people like you talking about it, either on that side or on the Oh, you're just ignorant because you didn't understand that Spanish people are part of America.
Speaker 1: It's a ploy.
Speaker 2: It's a gigantic ploy to do that so that they have a great marketing vehicle. That's what they did this for. I don't know why people can't see that. I've been waiting all week for smart people to get this, and they're not my friends, my enemies. Nobody got it. I don't understand why it is. You guys don't see that. That's my point. That's why I saw it. Yeah, you saw the crap that they meant for you to say, because exactly.
Speaker 1: Exactly, that's all the NFL is is.
Speaker 3: They show you what they want you to see. It's been going on for years and years and years. You're saying nobody got it. There's been a worldwide marketing ploy going on for years, and if you watch religiously like I do every year every season, you see what's going on. It pisses me off that I can't watch a game from the UK because Peacock Neckwork is streaming it at seven o'clock in the morning because there's a five hour difference. I've been dealing with this shit for years, So maybe it's you that needs to catch up.
Speaker 2: No, I don't need to catch up. What I'm telling you is this was a different move in marketing. It's not you know, it's not just the showing the games and taking them internationally and trying to play in New Zealand or trying to play in England or no, none of that crap that's exposure. This is a different piece of marketing. That's meant to be recycled over and over again because it's durable. It's what they used to call a durable asset in marketing. And you know this, this, this is this sad thing to me. It is just marketing to the Spanish speaking market. That's all it was. It wasn't about a culture where they don't give a crap. They don't give a crap about that. It's about dollars. It's about that multi billion dollar industry getting turned into a multi trillion dollar industry as fast as they can and selling it internationally. Because if you look at the amount of audience that is bleeded out to the other football Okay, that's where they're going. They want that, so they're going after that audience. That's what they're doing specifically here. That's what this whole operation is. The culture war is just let the idiots make the noise about it so that way it'll pump it up. It makes it larger than what it was. Otherwise. It's just a commercial, you see what I'm saying, Just like all those commercials everybody already forgot about during the Super Bowl, the weirdness of this and that and the freaky whatever the hell, I don't even remember what they did this year because people are still screaming about this culture war crap. I don't even remember the Super Bowl commercials. And I sat and I watched all of them, and then I rewatched them in a loop just to make sure I didn't miss anything interesting or creative. And I didn't. It was just a bunch of slop. Do you remember any of the Super Bowl commercials?
Speaker 3: The only one that stands out to me is the one where they had all of the past customer or all of the past characters from all of the sitcoms for Duncan was Dunkin Donuts. I mean, I'm sorry, but these advertising agencies need to fire some people.
Speaker 1: This was the first.
Speaker 3: The rest of them are so insignificant to me that you know, I said, well, there was the Epstein commercial, the Epstein File commercial. That one really got me in that those people are sitting there trying to look out for a bunch of victims that somehow have turned this whole thing into just another two cats fighting in a shopping.
Speaker 1: Bag over what the hell is going on?
Speaker 3: But I see where you're coming from on the marketing aspect of it. But I've been putting up with this crap in the NFL.
Speaker 1: For years, the pink shoes, the cancer awareness, the little slogans on the back of the helmet, on the cushion for the nape of the neck. This I mean, it's to me.
Speaker 3: They found out that the woke era is about over, and they took advantage of it this year because they know next year this shit ain't gonna fly. It was their last grasp as for music, and you know me, I listened to music from all over the world. I think they could have done better had they had someone else. Los Phonsi from Puerto Rico. Oh, I forget the guy who did the desposito with it was a big Daddy Kane. No, I can't think of it. I'll have to look it up anyway.
Speaker 1: They they've had artists from other parts of the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think they could have picked a better artist to put out there.
Speaker 1: Oh crap, what was the guys? That was it? Ricky Martin? Yep, but Puerto rican.
Speaker 2: They had Ricky Martin in this and that's the thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well he was well, he was also Ricky Martin for for him a couple of years ago, didn't he.
Speaker 2: I believe he did at some points. I believe he did at some point. But the point is his time is kind of over. He's like the nostalgia nod and they had Lady Gaga.
Speaker 3: He just hadn't had any big He just hadn't had any huge hits out. I mean, Lewis Phonsie, I don't care what you say. Desposito was a worldwide hit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but who by the numbers, could have thrown him up there? Okay, by the numbers, is bad Bunny not like one of the biggest artists in the world right now? Or am I mistaken it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Currently he is. And see that's the thing.
Speaker 3: Everybody was going, Oh, why'd you pick bad Bunny? Well, why not bad Bunny? You had who was it the jam at Jackson episode? Who was the white guy on stage with her?
Speaker 2: That was? That was just justin Timberlake. We got a caller, by the way, but justin Timberlake was the guy with the wardrobe malfunction?
Speaker 6: Yet?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, look at culturally, I'm you know, you know me, I like music they put on it. For having to do it in the middle of a football stadium. Production wise, it looked good on TV. If I was in the stands.
Speaker 1: I'd have been.
Speaker 3: Pissed because, if nothing else, I'd rather see two marching bands out there mingling with each other, forming symbols on the on the field while they're playing. I mean, those people got robbed because they really didn't get a halftime show to enjoy.
Speaker 1: They couldn't see it. For one.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know that. Yeah, I don't know what all that.
Speaker 1: It didn't matter to me who the hell they put on there.
Speaker 2: See, I don't know what the choreography was like. But you know, the grass and the trees were people. They weren't just props. So I don't know if they were dance in around two on top of this thing at center field, I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: Well, the way they built their maze from some of the shots that I saw, the way they built their maze, they had they brought out a lot of pot and.
Speaker 1: Caine to put in the back.
Speaker 3: I mean they filled that place, hauling pots out there and setting them in plaid. I'm I'm amazed that they set that set up as quick as they did. I'll put it that way.
Speaker 2: That was speed. You know, you got to give them that. But we do have a caller. Oh yeah, so I don't know if we want to get to them right away home long, but it just kills me because to me, you know, and the year that they decide to target Asia, you're going to see like K Pop all Stars up there, you know it, And it ain't gonna matter what they're singing or how Unamerican it is or any if they're targeting Asia, that's where it's going. This is the target.
Speaker 3: See, they've already but they've already made that in roads with Major League Baseball because of the ties between the Korean and Japanese players you playing over here in fact made League base.
Speaker 1: Well, but that's Los Angeles Angels.
Speaker 2: But is that not just that's a different corporation though, right, that's not the NFL if I'm saying it, the NFL decides to go into Asia, right.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I agree with you there. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Major League Baseball has taken advantage of that.
Speaker 1: Years ago. They started having groups come in. In fact, Idle my favorite group.
Speaker 3: They just did a thing with the La Angels where they threw out the first pitch and they performed a few songs and it was for.
Speaker 1: It was some week was going on. I don't think it was Asian American weak.
Speaker 3: I think it was Asian Appreciation Week out.
Speaker 1: In l A. And I'm trying to think what month it was.
Speaker 3: But anyway, Major League Baseball's taking advantage of that. Definitely, Well that time did a big plus too.
Speaker 2: They had to because they were falling so far behind the NFL. Rightkids aren't playing, Nobody cares, they were losing ratings. They knew it, so they had to do something.
Speaker 3: The American baseball has kind of had a resurrection in the past couple of years. You kind of hit a lull maybe I don't know, maybe what eight nine years ago, and it's starting to come back now.
Speaker 2: Right, So you don't think it's a coincidence it's during the Asian insurgence that that's really what's going on here, right, because that's what raised They just raised the audience. The global audience is better for me.
Speaker 3: Just look at the impact on advertising that Otani's had.
Speaker 2: And rightfully, so you know, still, oh yeah, I'm just saying it's a marketing thing. It's not even about you know, oh, we're woke now, we're into Asians. No, they saw a market that they could tap and they were losing ground here to other professional sports. You know, when I was a kid, basketball and hockey were things that you know, they put on in the afternoon on a local channel because nobody cared. You know know what I'm saying. They were desperately trying to bring people to your readers.
Speaker 1: We need less basketball and more hockey.
Speaker 2: Well listen, I appreciate your thoughts. But the point is baseball was king when I was a little kid, and it was like, oh, you know, we're gonna and it was amazing. People were pissed. They're sending this to paid sports channels. Oh my god. And they did it. And the Yankees started their own network, and you know that's where I saw it was from the Northeast. But I'm just saying it got too big for its breeches. And then the NFL came in started crushing them for decades and it was like, we got to do something. They tapped the Asian market, and how they're coming back. You see these guys, and the NFL is trying to stay ahead of the crash and go, you know what, let's tap this year. It's the Latin market. Next year, who knows. Okay, we'll see what's popular globally and maybe they'll determine it. And the weirdest thing is, yeah, Jay Z's in charge of all this and can you imagine you know?
Speaker 3: The funny thing, oh is remember the old USFL. Yes, they had a team in London, they had a team in Spain, they had won in Germany. Where else was there one in Canada? I think it was that the us I'm surprised that didn't do better?
Speaker 2: Was that the what didn't didn't they try to like make it the World Football League at one point? Is that what you're talking about as opposed to the Because the USFL, I remembering, not the USA.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Yeah, you're right, the World Football League?
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I had a brain fart.
Speaker 2: There no problem because the USFL, I remember clearly. Because the Jersey Generals and by the way, Trump was was an owner of the Jersey Generals collapsed football tea.
Speaker 1: They merged, didn't they merge with.
Speaker 3: The guy they had a wrestling McMahon.
Speaker 1: Did he buy XFL? Yeah, they merged it. Yeah, the USFL.
Speaker 2: He well, what he did is he bought up some of their assets that were left over. But they had been defunct for years, and he tried to do XFL and was like, this is going to be extreme football and just crashed also after season. I mean it was terrible. They had the worst. Let me ask you this, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Can you can you watch the arena football during the summer.
Speaker 1: I've not been able to. I mean, that just doesn't catch my interest for so.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know it's football, but it's kind of like we used to play, you know, when you only had five guys. One guy was quarterback for both teams. He started on the twenty trying to score. I mean, that's what it looks like to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kind of In the nineties, there was brassroots organizations who developed these ironman football teams that would play in like small arenas and like small sports auditory, you know, like small sports places, and they were popular, you know, near a big city. You couldn't go to see the professional team because it costs too much, so they had cheaper tickets. It was kind of like minor league baseball almost, but none of these guys ate it to The NFL.
Speaker 1: Had a team in Norfolk.
Speaker 3: One of the guys that I worked with in the black smith shop played defensive tackle for him. And the funny thing they were at a bar one night, and some guys started razing them and they left the bar. Followed the guys out to the parking lot, and these three guys got in. I think it was like a Chevy Vega or something, and it was parked on a hill so that the passenger doors were downhill, driver's side was uphill. And this guy got so damn mad he went over there and started rocking that thing, holding the rocker panel, started rocking the car. He got it up to his knees and pushed it over on its roof by himself. It's the funniest damn thing I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 2: See. I don't remember what the name of the league was, but I do remember the New York Nights, which had a night from a chess set on as their logo. Yeah, you know. And they were like a six man football team where it was like they played both offense, but they played ironman style. They were both offense and defense. And it was, you know, a short it wasn't a full you know, a full line up on the field, and it was meant to be played and smaller they played on like a fifty yard or something. Maybe. Yeah, I think it was like fifty yards and you only had to you know, like in other words, a halfway point was you know, twenty five and twenty five each way, so it was a fifty yard total grid. That's the way they played. Yeah, and it was like a cut down version. But that stuff has never taken off but has always existed. It's one of those things that just doesn't go away. And it's sort of like, you know, I've seen local softball teams get bigger crowds than that. You know, Vince McMahon made a lot of interesting mistakes I've talked about. When I met Donald Trump. I met him at the you know, the World Bodybuilding a federation, a stupid thing they did in Atlantic City. That's where I met Donald Trump. Which is hilarious because that was another big failure.
Speaker 1: Was it at his casino.
Speaker 2: It was at one of the Trump properties that they were calling Trump Plaza at the time, and nationally people knew it as that, but locally that is and what it was called, which was a strange thing. Indeed, it was like this weird thing you ever noticed, like whenever you saw Trump Plas on TV, usually the New Jersey one, there was a big banner hung over it. It was because they were covering the sign of the actual name of the building. He never got his name on that building because he went bro but he kept trying, and he had WrestleMania's there or ww pay per views there. I mean, he partnered with McMahon on a bunch of stuff, you know, so no surprise that McMahon's family ends up in his cabinets and things. But anyway, let's get to the caller though, because he's been waiting a while and I don't know what he's got on his mind, but let's seem sorry, man, I was trying to find a logical space there, all right, So what's on your mind this week?
Speaker 4: I'm getting feedback, so let me so hold on, let me adjust my phone.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you sound clean, You sound clean and loud. I mean it's okay. I don't know, no feedback on this end. But yeah, the whole McMahon thing was interesting because he partnered with him on a bunch of stuff, and McMahons failed at a bunch of businesses. But you can't deny the the you know, huge success of the w w F product, and you know it's it's infamous how he won the territory wards and all that, and took away the n w A territories from everybody one at a time, either bought them out or bought all their stars off them. Uh you know, and and you know, basically did a whole bunch of mini corporate hostile takeovers all over the country. Uh he did that.
Speaker 1: I wonder every time he tried to go.
Speaker 3: Out, I wonder what the total number of wrestling federations were.
Speaker 1: There was a boatload of them down here to the South.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's insane. You got to look at, you know, like what the major territories were, and then you have like, you know, sort of like what he called them, just sort of like mad prospectors trying to come in, like you know, outlaw sort of things that would come in and try to establish themselves. And usually it got to be a little dirty here and there where they would force him out of business and stuff. It was kind of interesting. But McMahon even before he took over, because he took it over from his father. He took over the WWWE right or WWWF three w's. He took that over from his father, Vince Senior. And you know, even though they had two different middle names, but whatever. Before he did that, he did one of the biggest failures in Evil Canievl's freaking career is one of his big promotions. You know what I'm saying. I could never figure out. It's like, I understand why you want to put on the spectacle, but can you really make money with that? And McMahon could not make money with Evil Canievl. But you know, but he showed flair for you know, having balls with pulling off weird promotions. So his father, you know, let him work in the company and then let him buy it out if he could buy it out, you know, within a certain amount of time, and he had to pay off everybody stockholders in it and whatnot. And you know, if he couldn't pay it off in time, then he would forfeit anything he did pay and it would revert back to the original stockholders. His dad was not screwing around with him, and he somehow pulled it off. So you got to give him that. He had the talent to figure out how to make a wrestling business. Now for half a century that dominated the global market basically accept Asia which has its own stuff as usual, but that's it. And even tried partnering with like New Japan Wrestling and all that kind of stuff, because wrestling's popular in Japan and in various parts of Asia, but they don't necessarily like the American style. But McMahon figured out how to take that buy out and screw over all the territories then take an international So he got to give him that time he goes outside of that wrestling business. Not a pretty picture, you know. McMahon can't do anything other than that. Well that and obviously sexually harasses employees and stuff, but you know, lawsuits aside, what are you gonna do? Yeah, it's a weird story. I don't I could not even give you a remotely close to definitive answer as to how many wrestling territories there really were, because it changed often too, you know.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, yeah, you'd see events at the school gymnasium for some federation and then you never hear of them again. And it could have been one of those things that popped up for a week run. Hey I got five gyms we can wrestle in. We're gonna call ourselves such and such. Let's go put on a show.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean, And there were certain points at which you know, this stuff was being done in the back areas of bars and things like that, where you know, it was some guy showed up. Yeah, I got a costume, I know how to wrestle. Okay, get in there there. You know, there's that. And there was also a circus. There was like a circus aspect to this. You know the old cartoons where somebody wrestles a bear or whatever. Yeah, that was kind of crazy stuff they used to do. And I think they used to take sometimes the freak shows and have the like freaky guys wrestle each other, you know, the bearded lady wrestles the you know, some lady from the audience, you know that kind of thing. Oh yeah, you know, what are you gonna do? I mean, you know, we also live in a country where at one time, for some reason, it was interesting to watch girls roll around in the mud. I don't know what that was about. Mud wrestling.
Speaker 1: Always, always, I always enjoyed the jello wrestling. That was the best. Quickly, I want to point out something though that happened this week.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you were a three Doors Down fan, but Brad Arnold passed away at least all unfortunately, I used to listen to a lot of Three Doors Down and I never knew it. But they are from Escataupa, Mississippi.
Speaker 1: I did not know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you wouldn't picture those guys coming from Mississippi.
Speaker 1: H m hmmm.
Speaker 2: Strange, but it's a shame.
Speaker 1: He put out a lot of good music.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, but but here we are. We're getting older. BP. You know, I had to face I had to face that fact when it was like, you know, I never in my in my mind conceived of the idea Ozzy Osbourne would be dead, you know, but he is. You know that still hurts. Sorry, but that's me anyway. So how's it going there with the feedback? Are we Are we okay with the phone line now or what?
Speaker 6: Danny?
Speaker 2: Uh? Oh, well, he's there. He's probably still trying to fix the feedback or he's had to step away from the phone. That's okay, whenever you're ready, Danny. You might have muted himself, but I have myself on mute. Oh there you go, Okay, can you hear me now?
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, Yes, that's then they put myself on mute and put my I was out of side, out of mind. I'm here, Yeah, a couple of things to jump on, you know, the like the halftime show. Yeah, I agree that it was a marketing employee because number one, your whole Central America, in South America, you don't have to change your time schedule as far as you know, we're all on the same time schedule for the games. So it makes sense to to expand your viewing audience. So that I mean that that's probably what they were thinking of. But uh, this was.
Speaker 3: That's why the NFL, this is kind of broke out a few years ago, so they can satellite this crap everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But but the thing is, you don't have to change the time, you know, in other words, like you were complaining about the game being on in England, it's at an odd time of day, no problem. If you're in you know, Guatemala, it's the right time a day to watch football, you know what I'm saying. So it's the easier market to tap, you know, That's that's the thing. And but these guys don't realize that arguing over the cultural aspects of this is just inflating the corporate the corporate you know effort, that's all they're doing. And so it's like if you're against either of these things, all you're doing is working for the enemy. I gotta tell you, because the true purpose is just to sell this now to the Spanish speaking world. Sorry, but that's all was. I mean, that's why he's wearing. And I couldn't understand the numbers. I don't understand all the symbols. I don't have to. He's carrying a football around. Yeah, go ahead, maybe you understand some of them. Danny Guts.
Speaker 4: Yea, there was some. There was some. I mean I grew up in a I grew up in a rural farming community where I would say there was three Asian cultures, Portuguese, Italians and you know, primarily Mexican, and they all have music. They all have the culture. So in just like you know, the music from Mexico, the Spanish music, music that was in you know, it was immersed in. You know, I can tell I can listen to song. Maybe I don't understand all the words, but I know what's an ortania, what's bondo, what's uneralmantica, it's ranchero. I mean, there's different versions of it. So, I mean the there was civilizen there. I mean, there was you know, they had they bought some gal from I guess some social club in New York. And then there was the Via Tacos, which was La about the La food scene. There was a lot of symbolism, you know that A lot I didn't pick up on that. I you know, I heard about. Oh that makes sense, so I the old I could give out a hole is it was kind of.
Speaker 3: Like someone asked me why it was fake, and I said, because there ain't a damn Puerto Rican flag sticker on anything on that set.
Speaker 2: Well, no, he brought all this, the the uh you know, the flags he brought together at the end, which, by the way.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, think about a chuck. Think about a chuck.
Speaker 3: How many times, especially being from up Jersey, New York, arrea every damn car and a flag hanging from the winds or from the rear view mirror, or a Porto Rican flag sticker on the bumper porter Reacans are very proud of their flag.
Speaker 2: Yes they are.
Speaker 3: That's the only thing I picked out is there's not a Puerto Rican flag sticker on a damn thing on that set.
Speaker 4: Fake.
Speaker 2: Now I'm gonna admit something crazy. You know, you're right, You're right. Look, it's true. If there are any Puerto Rican flags everywhere, you you're not in the real world. But it just is. It's true. I mean, look, my family's from Jersey City. Come on. The point is here, here's a weird thing. Okay, and I'm gonna this is gonna sound real crazy, and you guys can laugh at me all you want, but I gotta be honest with you. I felt like a Mandela effect thing happened to me during that Super Bowl show, okay, and I watched it, and you know what it was. I could have swore Ricky Martin died. I could have swore he's been dead a while, and I'm like, wait a minute, he's alive. Like really, I had that moment of I could have swore Ricky Martin was dead. Now I knew Lady Gaga was alive and they had her in there for.
Speaker 1: That's the part I couldn't understand. How the hell did she figure into the mix?
Speaker 2: Because she is also globally acceptable. See, this is why it's globally aptible. Even the tipped to nostalgia is globally acceptable because that's what Ricky Martin is, uh, you know, living Lebida Loca was what nineteen ninety nine, so come on, you know.
Speaker 5: What I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, somewhere around there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so anyway, oh, somebody jumped on and jumped off. But Danny, yeah I couldn't. But yeah, I'm pretty sure Living Labida Loka had to be like ninety nine, two thousand maybe, but I could have swore he died. So anyway, yeah, go ahead, Danny. I'm I'm gonna probably take a break in a minute here because we're already forty that's a new one.
Speaker 4: That's a, that's a that's a.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I would have been surprised somebody told the.
Speaker 7: Die.
Speaker 1: But oh boy, he just went all electronical on me.
Speaker 2: Yeah he did on me too. I don't know if that's me or him. It looks like I'm holding that.
Speaker 1: You are correct.
Speaker 3: It was arger twenty three of ninety nine that Live in Lavina Local was released.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See, I knew it was somewhere in there because I had a child born in ninety nine, so I kind of remember the music as I played music for the baby all kinds. But you know, and believe me, that wasn't my favorite track, but you couldn't escape it. In nineteen ninety nine. It was everywhere. It was on TV. It was just constant. He turned on a radio, you heard it. You know, even in commercials. You'd be listening to the rock station and still that song would track in because of something Ricky Martin will be on TV tonight, Leave It movie on Loka. You'd hear it everywhere, so you know, yeah, I like Katie hear that, and it was what it was. But my thing is, I thought he was dead like ten years ago. I'm not hitting I could have swore. I remember people speculating whether he died of AIDS or not because he was gay, and at first, when he was being marketed heavily, they didn't want to say he was gay, so it was like, you know, he was closeted, and then it was like, well, okay, now we know he's gay, and now he's dead, so now people started speculating about AIDS, and then people that was a ever since he was a member of Menudo. Okay, there's a callback eighties Okay, the Spanish lass.
Speaker 3: Scary that you that you know he was part of Menudo, because that's really scary because.
Speaker 2: I dated Puerto Rican girls. Anyway, Yeah, I had to know that listen. If you're dating those women you don't know their music, you're an a hole. You know what I'm saying. You you can't or maybe maybe you're a pen day hole. U it is no good. You got to know their music a little bit. And believe me, little girls in the eighties, if they were Puerto Rican, they were listening to Menudo. Okay. It's just like the Backstreet Boys of what the nineties? Were they the nineties? I think they were the nineties? What was it the other one? The new kids on the block were the eighties one?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, seems like yeah, the new kids were like one of the first ones. Yeah see, but I don't know that they did give his bel biv devo, so you know that is a plus.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, there you go. And some people would argue whether Mark, Marky Mark or Mark Wahlberg was a you know, a cursor a blessing, right, uh you all ready it is okay anyway, See I didn't want that's right, first guy to run around with like full boxers, not just a sag, just his pants down with the boxers going yikes, what a world. So there you have it. But no, but I knew Ricky Martin was gad, this is the thing. I could have swore he died ten years ago. And I'm like, whoa is that Ricky Martin? Or is that like, you know, is that somebody pretending to be Ricky Martin? But no, he's got a go tee, which is weird. Uh No, that's Ricky Martin. Crap, He's alive. I swear I had that weird Like I could have swore he was dead. Just I'm admitting to something here that makes me sound crazy. But I'm telling you, every once in a while, these things do pop up, and I go, eh, you know, like I want to say that most people mis remember things, and they squish things together, and they shorthand stuff and screw stuff up, and your memory is not a recording device. But some things are weird.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: And I don't know. Maybe I'm the only person on the planet that thought Ricky Martin was dead. But I could have swore he was dead. Like if you would have asked me, you know, Saturday, this pay Week Saturday, if Ricky Martin is dead or not, I would have said, yeah, he died a few years ago. They argued about his aide you.
Speaker 4: Sad and making a side on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, feeling that confident, I would be.
Speaker 2: Like, let's look at it. I want to make sure. I mean I would have been sure he's dead, you know, and and I was like whoa when I saw him. So maybe it's just me. I don't know. I don't see chatter about this online, so I don't think it's a lot of people. If it is anybody.
Speaker 4: Else, well, I'm just looking at it. I just kind of.
Speaker 8: Indeed, and the other fifteen he died that tragic comments, Yeah, these stories is alive, you know.
Speaker 4: So there was obviously a wind going around that.
Speaker 8: Said that he was death. Yeah, there was, so it was spreading away at one time. So you tad heard it.
Speaker 2: See I probably caught the death hoax thing and either didn't bother.
Speaker 8: To check it and it Yeah, exactly, see.
Speaker 2: Because the notice I said ten years ago he's dead, so you know twenty five, twenty six.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I seen it right here in twenty fifteen. So yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's why I'm thinking it. But you see, this is how this stuff goes. I'm not an ideot. I'm not an idiot. It's just that you know, look, I'm not going to check into every single thing I hear. Nobody is nobody is. I know that, But at some point I accepted he was dead. And I do recall somebody speculate it might have been who knows who the hell speculated, but somebody speculating about whether it was Aids or not because he was gay. And I swear to god that was one of the that could have been side comments. And I was doing a radio show then, so for all I know, it could have been one of those idiot hosts who used to report on stuff and would swear up and down that I was an idiot because I didn't believe stuff, and I would check into their like most outrag just news stories and bust them. All the time. I was on a network with this guy, and I would constantly call in and go, dude, I did the research. This thing you're upset about didn't happen, you know, like, just well, what do you mean didn't happen? I saw it on this website. Yeah, that looks like a news website. It's fake. As a matter of fact, if he scroll all the way to the bottom, it says it's fake. Dude, read the website like, and I would bust this guy's balls. I don't even remember his name now, but he was terrible at He would like report outrageous stories, like he found some nugget of news on his one hour show and like the next day, Almost always I would call in to tell him where his big headline was wrong, like every freaking time, and I'd be like, Yo, look at this, please, Okay, here's the actual video. Here's the person putting out a statement telling you, I don't know why you're reporting this, but it's false. Here's the fact that it's on a fake news website that tells you it's fake news. Before fake news was a big team, you know, Like, I'm like, dude, this website says we are not a news website. These stories are created for entertainment purposes. Front page of the website you're referring to read please you know what I mean? Like, this is what he kept doing to the guy. Oh, he hated me, but he kept having to put up with me because we were on the same network, which I thought was I amused myself with that in twenty fifteen. I'm sorry, that was fun. Maybe that's why nobody's my friend now because I'm a dick anyway, I know I'm a dick, by the way, it's not a surprise, Danny. Hold on, I need to take a quick break because I got to get at around. But I do want, you know, to hear anything else you have your thoughts on. You know, you don't have to stick to the topics. Dis got so far anything you want. When we come back and somebody keeps jumping in and off of the line anyway, so uh, maybe they'll call back in and you can join in. You listening out there? Do you at three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's three one nine five two seven five zero one six The open Mic Friday Night.
Speaker 9: Revel legs through calm sage, you're oh shell.
Speaker 6: Fact, oh sally fact, elation.
Speaker 2: Conversation, you are effect, conversation.
Speaker 10: Silence broken, spoken.
Speaker 11: Commission demonstation elation, conversation, conversation.
Speaker 1: Ball spray, no shine.
Speaker 12: Straight send to you on Twitter, Okay.
Speaker 13: Strange, Okay, yeah, wow, Okay, I'll be back, just Senate.
Speaker 14: Do you like history, real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear bombs and nation building in Southeast Asia? By author Mike Swanson with new documentation never seen before that will open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 7: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals war and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information the Warstate, dot Com.
Speaker 1: Going to Chuck O'Kelley.
Speaker 4: He's shack or Shelley.
Speaker 15: You know it's Shark Shelley.
Speaker 16: You are about to embark upon the great you say, the eyes of the world out upon you.
Speaker 1: The hopes and prayers of liberty loving.
Speaker 2: People everywhere march.
Speaker 16: With you, in company with our brave allies and brothers in arms on the other front.
Speaker 17: Your task will not see an easy one. Your enemy is well trained, well equipped, and battle heartened. He will fight that demand demand. Jesus has turned.
Speaker 16: The free men of the world are marching together to fingering good luck, and let us all be thinking deflessing of almighty Gods upon this great and noble undertaking.
Speaker 2: Dot Com Radio Network Worth.
Speaker 14: Dot Com.
Speaker 18: Pledge allegiance to a false flag of the new United Manic State of Maguel Grida, Red Orange, Margarita one Nason, buddy, it's my gods in anything they would deem worthy of ranting completely divided, explaining algorithms adamized without the liberty to speak freely and justice. Probably the elite that can't afford the right, but not no justice with a stale. The transumitists tech pro SpaceX dotytail has the opportunity to be slaughtered by the systems that be is for the rest of us all.
Speaker 10: Don't forget that, don't be all right the life country.
Speaker 19: We just might make it so the tech meatalty will be the punishment for tem to burn the flag of war fruit already place, woman, Sir, or Jesus gets a third because God so for raging all right.
Speaker 10: Of techno razing, Bromus.
Speaker 18: Skybex Worker and Jesus wept as we save ourselves from communism and fascism with Leo egal fascism and kryptocracy. Is a new frug Bible, God free, where the anti Christ is a francha. They're all a lot franchises that really include a truck tower that.
Speaker 1: A McDonald's in every new city.
Speaker 19: Of the president for profit planet.
Speaker 6: Mother Bladding.
Speaker 18: Would not loan justice with a seat on the tresuit.
Speaker 2: It would not loan justice with.
Speaker 16: A seed on the.
Speaker 2: There we go. So I'm back a little little mix of this and that during the break, but I had a nasty spasm in my back. I had to get up I'm not sure if I'm going to have to hit the bathroom in a little bit, but we shall see. Anyway, it is only the first hour completed and first segment completed of the call in show for Friday Night. Pete. I know I cut you off, but it's just it drives me crazy that you're just inflating the marketing and that's what I see everybody doing, and that's what it is. I don't I don't get it. I don't get It's like, okay, so they're selling potato chips. Why should this bother me? Why should this bother anybody?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, another you know, make it your way commercial? What's the difference you? So they did it in Spanish this time. I get those all the time on my YouTube somehow. I don't know why that happens. I know you got like a YouTube premium or whatever so you can listen to music, or you got YouTube music, so you probably don't get hit with the same commercials that I do. I have them constantly trying to sell me apps and fast food. I guess that means I'm a target audience for work at home. Hey, that actually makes sense, b Pete. What's on your mind before we go back to Danny and whoever else calls in at three one nine five two seven five zero one six at least till ten pm Eastern here on THEOCELI dot com Radio network, and we are gonna step things up at April. But I'm not sure, you know, if I survived till then, we'll we'll, we'll, we'll step it up. What can I say? We're gonna go to video. I got an idea bad advice show me and b Pete. I think that's brilliant. But maybe you got views let us know. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. So you you good? You got your coffee and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 3: I'd like to take this moment to wish a happy birthday to Peter Gabriel, who is now seventy six years old.
Speaker 2: Really, see, now there's a guy. There's a guy I didn't think died, and he's like, I don't even know how old Ricky Martin is. I'm thinking he's probably not more than sixty.
Speaker 1: Let's see, Ricky Martin. Let me look him up.
Speaker 2: He might be sixty. I'm thinking a little bit older than me.
Speaker 1: Maybe you think, yeah, I was thinking he's younger.
Speaker 2: No, I was thinking that he was, like, you know, a teenage star I think with Manudo at some point and they, you know, they always kicked him out when they got too old, and you know, he was full grown adult by ninety nine, as was I. But I think he was older.
Speaker 1: He's fifty four.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, he's slightly just older than me by one year. Okay. I didn't know we were that close in age. I thought he was a little older than me. Well, you know, what are you going to do? We're all living the crazy life. But anyway, uh yeah, I still cannot get over that. I was kind of shocked that he was alive. But you know, Danny helped us out there. There was a death hoax on him, and you know, those death are just I.
Speaker 1: Just found out today he was gay.
Speaker 2: I can't believe he didn't know that, because that was like, you know, big debate.
Speaker 1: No I did, I just did. I don't.
Speaker 3: Well, I personally don't give a shit whether he's gay or not. I mean that's I just don't care. I don't pay attention to what somebody's sexuality is.
Speaker 5: It doesn't matter to me.
Speaker 2: It doesn't affect me either.
Speaker 1: I might have asked if he asked me out to dinner, I just you know, you know, do you swing?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: Are yeah, are we buddies or both sides of the plate or what? Are we buddies?
Speaker 1: I don't give a shit.
Speaker 2: You want to know before you go to the restaurant? Are we dates?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: Because if we're dates, aren't going. But if we're buddies, hey we can hang. No, I get it. But the funny thing is that, like he was, you got to remember though, turn of the sentry. Everybody forgets this, it seems like, but that was a big speculation. Is John Travolta gay? Is Tom Cruise gay?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: All that stuff has been swirling around for years, And who was the originator of that Richard gear where it was like the originate original that I remember of maybe he's gay? Uh, and the rumors right, and it was a big deal because it would change the way Hollywood would handle you, right, it was a big big deal. So people stayed kept their sexuality secret. You know, It's just the way it was. I mean, nowadays, if you're not.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised.
Speaker 3: I'm really surprised that with all the talent out there in the music world that you don't see more singers in these Broadway productions and theater groups.
Speaker 1: And you know, it's just amazing because you look at the talent.
Speaker 3: Of course, singing for you know, singing for a Broadway show is different than getting up on an amplified stage. Some can't make the crossover. But I'm just amazed that we don't see more more big artists, you know, being featured in something like that.
Speaker 2: See that's true too. I always found that weird. And you know, in high school, I was one of the few straight guys in the theater group at one point, and I wanted to increase my stagecraft as a musician because I was going to be you know, I wanted to be more theatrical on the stage, so I wanted to learn, you know, techniques. That was my thinking for joining drama classes right in high school. And they were supposed to do a musical and we were literally supposed to do a little abner, right. So the judgment of the drama teacher and of course the you know, the the graduated drama students who were in you know, drama two or three or whatever by then, was that I was not a good actor. So they gave me a very minor part in the play as the mayor of whatever the hell town Little Abner lives in. I know that the the character's name was Mayor dog Meat, and I think they found it funny to stick me with that because I was not a popular guy in high school with anybody, so it was like, oh yeah, stick the scumbag with the minor role. But then the problem was the musical director came in, which they had to bring a musical director in, and they come to find out that, like, I'm probably the only one that had a voice that was a male, and you know it was because I was already singing. You know, people think that metal music is.
Speaker 3: Telling me, you honestly don't Yeah, are you telling me you honestly don't remember where they lived?
Speaker 2: No, dog Patch, Oh yeah right, dog Patch us said that was one of the lyrics, right, right, right, But there's a reason why.
Speaker 5: I don't remember.
Speaker 2: That's right. It was one of the lyrics, and dog pats Usa that was one of the harmony parts that needed to be sad anyway, No, you're right, you helped me recall it. It's fine, But the reason is they had to cancel the whole production, because slowly but surely, what kept happening is anybody else who had a voice in another part either they sucked or they became academically ineligible. So they kept piling on songs to my list of crap that they were going to bring the mayor out to sing for no reason on the stage because I had this minor part that only had like four lines in the whole play, but I had to sing all the damn male parts, okay, like everything except Mary and Sam, which they changed to a woman. They gender swapped Mary and Sam because they couldn't find a guy to do it, and they weren't gonna make me Marry and Sam and Mayor dog meat, so they stick me with Mayor dog meat. But they're making me sing everything, and I'm like going crazy, like, dude, i am not learning all these damn songs. You're out of your mind. And it was because I was one of the few people with a decent voice. Finally, they lost so many cast members to you know, academic ineligibility, arrests and so on. People went to juvie, you know, stuff like that. It was like, yeah, never mind, we can't even do this. And then they did a strip down, you know, self written plays and stuff like that, and then they still made me play as comeback, you know, because I was required to audition as part of my class. And of course, you know, I had people fighting over me because it turns out I did have a little acting top, you know, when you're not just judging me as a complete scumbag and you actually look at what I can do. I can act a little, yeah, and I'm aware of a stage because I had already worked on stages professionally. But oops. Anyway, but I wound up not doing the part, but I started learning it and that was one of the yeah that was I remember, that's a line in the song in Dog Pets Yous and it's actually sang like four different ways with different harmonies during the course of the even the introduction has I think, three different three part harmonies that we had to figure out. And they were giving me the weird stuff and the only thing I was like, I'm not doing the falsetto. I got two girls here, Why am I doing a falsetto? You know, I'm arguing with them and they're surprised that I even know anything. But anyways, I don't know why I talked about that. Oh god, this is what happens to me when I'm like nuts, I'm out of my mind, you know, between the Mandela effect and and I think my brain is just rotting. At this point, I should have remembered dog Patch USA. You're right, How can I forget that?
Speaker 1: Were there?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You can't hear me?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: Oh goodie, Danny. Let's let's get you back on the line before I lose you. What else is going wrong? There we go, Danny, I'm back one. Okay, at least I get serve. Yeah, I don't know BPTE and I might have a communication issue for a second. I'm not sure. But what's on your mind in the meantime.
Speaker 5: Well, it has to be there's le le.
Speaker 4: Let me put this. The emails, the seeing emails. You get them in the UK, right, I mean just reading some of his loss prestige, I mean he was sha like the euro with Epstein. I mean it's just I mean it's just shocking.
Speaker 5: I mean, and then you got.
Speaker 4: Kathy Rumor, she was a Obama's chief got to step down finally from Goldman Sacks.
Speaker 5: I mean, she was.
Speaker 4: Chief officer. And then then then you have attorney in general, that was kind of embarrassing. I mean, she's just going back to Bokh just kind of there's just the dramas is I just find it embarrassing. I meant, least Goldman Sachs got the person to resign. England's taking care of business with their people connected to them, And then I see that there's Norwegian like Princess under investigation. And then when I was kind of looking back at like when they were like going into FBI was going into Epstein's house there and New York. They didn't even have an arrest. They took pictures and broke into stuff. There was a whole bunch of files that disappeared and then somebody cleaned it out. I mean, there's just I think there might be even more than what's going on in the files. Does that make any sense?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: I don't know how to make sense of it all because it was such a massive document dump and then you know, they literally did send out a list of names they were supposed to redact in an email and they show the names. There is so much confusion overall. Is I don't know what to make of it except they had to claw a lot of documents back, and you know, and they're complaining, well, just in the first little while, we dropped out stuff we shouldn't have, and the New York Times wound up sending the DJ red flags about stuff like, yeah, this might be considered kitty porn. You might want to pull that image back, you know, like just real bad stuff going on here. And you know, BONDI goes before this, you know, the oversight committee. He goes, how come you didn't ask Merek Garland about that? Because Merrik Garland didn't make these releases, is the honest answer. But everybody's politically grandstanding. Don't make any common sense of it, you know, so I give up. I don't know what to say, you know, I don't know what they're doing, why they're doing what they're doing. You know, if this is a cover up, then it's like it's worse than the Keystone Cops. And we do have another caller, b Pete looks like but I have sat back in awe of the mess they've made of this, and it's just a political football they're tossing around while it's on fire. I don't know what to say about it.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Up, we lost our other caller again whom anyway, That's why I'm waiting though, because I'm not gonna bring somebody on. And you know, look, I'll just tend the show if we can't contain holding the connections. But we were connecting so far. So yeah, but it's it's confusing. I can't sort out a you know, I can't say that. It looks like a combination of you know, stupidity, people not knowing how to do stuff properly. Even when they made reactions, they were making redactions that you could lift, and I'm like, what is this? Well I redacted and meanwhile the stuff they're choosing to redact doesn't make it. It's like as if you know six different you know, you know the old expression, too many chefs spoil the soup. It's like, you know, pick a lane. I don't know if it's a cover up, a calamity, stupidity, or just you know, this is the truth. It's all in all directions.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Why are they protecting the owner of Victoria's secrets? I don't know, but they are trying to protect them. We've met four what they have? Yeah, good, wait a minute.
Speaker 3: The funny thing about that is is let's less Wexner's name has been out there for twenty years, right, And I don't what I want them to do. Okay, the files are one thing, and they're really screwing up on releasing the damn things another thing.
Speaker 1: I don't understand.
Speaker 3: You've got it's all for the victims, justice for the victims. Well, I asked, was Thomas Massey on one of his posts, tell me exactly.
Speaker 1: What you think Justine's for the victims are. Here's the problem.
Speaker 3: You got one lady who just did a national interview on sixty minutes or CBS or one of these news stations that was an underage victim back when they busted him in two thousand and five. Vinments now she was.
Speaker 1: Under age. I think she was forty.
Speaker 3: She panics and calls anything else about it? She well, if I should have said something, then you know, I'm speaking about what I went through now, and I'm and you're thinking, how can you prosecute something that happened twenty years ago with statutes that limitated I'm not taking anything away from them, but how can you prosecute somebody you had the chance to do it and you dropped it twenty years ago? And all of these files have been rifled through and gone through and since for the past last twenty years, and they expect to get something out of it. I'm of the opinion unredact everything and post it, just put it out there if they could make charges against somebody. If they do that, then they're going to ruin any case of trying to prosecute somebody. Now, So if you want to go after Wexner and all these other people, why are you taking a chance of shooting yourself in the foot and putting this.
Speaker 1: Stuff out there and prejudicing a jury. That's what I don't understand.
Speaker 3: If they have people that they're investigating, they need to put that word out there.
Speaker 1: Hey, we are currently looking at such and such and such and such. So any questions about that we're not going to answer. We can't.
Speaker 3: We don't want to jeopardize a case. I haven't heard that about a single individual. And that's the part that I don't get. People think there's going to be some kind of resolution out of this, and it's not. It's just one big cluster that it's Gordian knot. They're wrapped in barbed wire. They're never going to be able to unpeel it and satisfy anybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the only question is who tied the knot? Because that's the thing, is that the only way to screw this up in such a colossal manner, in my opinion, is to do it intentionally. You know, that is a strategy. If you ruin your case yourself, then you don't have to prosecute it. Prosecutors do that on occasion, you know. Oh yeah, so I don't know if that's the case here. We don't want to prosecute this, so screw it. Here's a bunch of confusing stuff and we don't know. But it's weird to watch a sweeping statement come out saying, you know, look, there's no co conspirators, even though you're investigators named co conspirators. You know, hundreds of times there's no co conspirators. Oh yeah, there's nothing to see here. We moved Glaye to a nice place where she can hang out with puppies a couple hours a day. Nothing to see there.
Speaker 1: One quick note on that, Yeah, one quick note on the co conspirators.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they back in two thousand and five when Acosta worked this sweetheart deal. The sweetheart deal, and this is what caused problems with Going Maxwell's case. They let him plead to state charges of soliciting a minor basically a pandering or a positive prostitution charge.
Speaker 1: What they did, though, is they.
Speaker 3: They protected four co conspiracy conspirators.
Speaker 1: Besides Going Maxwell.
Speaker 3: It was a total of five. Four of them were his assistants. It was a no prosecution deal that was written into that plea agreement.
Speaker 2: That's all right.
Speaker 3: Now you have the twenty nineteen arrest and all the fighting going on since then. Finally they went to the judge that said, well, the reason they could charge him in New York is because his sweetheart deal was only for the district of Florida or the Southeast.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure how that works, but.
Speaker 3: Anyway, he got that immunity deal down there. It didn't cover him of being charged in another jurisdiction. And because things were going on in his mansion in New York is where New York could arrest.
Speaker 1: Him for the things that went on there.
Speaker 3: Now you have people that were given a sweetheart deal and a judge says, now it's not blanket immunity. So are they now going to go after those co conspirators? Because it just came out in the Mail, the UK Mail, about a week ago that Glene Maxwell had twenty five guys get a no prosecution deal to testify against her.
Speaker 1: So how many co conspirators did they let off in that batch?
Speaker 3: How in the hell are they ever going to prosecute anybody for anything given deals on two ends of the country that don't cover each other on the opposite end. So now can Florida go back and nail these people in New York if anything went on in Florida. It's so, that's what I'm saying. It's it's something they'll never unravel.
Speaker 2: You see in cost benefit analysis, you know, based on the Matthew just presented, they led off thirty five co conspirators to get two one of them's dead, well really one, well one of them's dead, right, Yeah, so that's that you got one.
Speaker 1: Brings up another point.
Speaker 3: I saw some very convincing footage on Epstein not being dead.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I want to go there, but yeah, I've heard. I'm not convinced. I'm also not convinced that, you know, he was alive on the stretcher and all this other stuff, because that that's a new thing too. Because you've seen the stretcher images, right, Oh yeah, yeah, so yeah, you would have had to him if you saw the Epstein is a live thing if it was this one.
Speaker 3: The one picture that I saw was there was a picture someone took him down at the island. He's got a tattoo on his left bicep, and one of the pictures that they took of the supposedly dead Epstein supposedly didn't have that tattooed.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's been altered or not.
Speaker 3: But the theory now is is that Hillary Rodham, Clinton's brother, who died a few months before Epstein, was kept on ice and that's the body they used to swap out on the stretcher photos.
Speaker 1: Clinton's you're not.
Speaker 2: Oh no, Clinton, you know, gave him a jail break. Here is what the deal is. So Clinton got him a jail break, and they gave him Hillary's brother, is it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I can't look And if you know it pictures, Yeah, if you look at pictures, it's it's plausible.
Speaker 1: Let's put it that way.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, and I got shared a video. I'm not I'm not supposed to share it with Anyboddy too, but that's okay, because maybe Charlie Kirk's not dead according to this video this guy's making going around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's old news.
Speaker 2: No, he's got news.
Speaker 1: Question though, what about this? What about Savannah guthriees mom's kidnapping?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: Is that not a weird story?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: Here's the funny part about that? Missus. Oh brings this up to me, and you know somebody else brought it up to me. Why haven't you covered it? Well, firstly, I don't care. Secondly I don't care, you know. And thirdly, what difference does it? Because she's a newscaster this makes a difference. You know, people get snatched all the time. I have this complaint all the time about why is this crime more important than the eight thousand that happened before it? You know, people get snatched and disappear all the time. I'm worried about this, old lady. I'm sorry, I I I you know, it's not like I have no heart. It's just a matter of why is this the big media deal? It is NonStop with this. They have new information. Here's an image, we have a sketch, we have I mean, I'm always amazed at the things that you know, capture people's imaginations, that that murd all thing in South Carolina that drove me up a freaking wall. Uh, you know, for a while, I'm like, okay, okay, come on already. Okay. So these people were a big deal in a small town in South Carolina. They ran everything, and then this guy couldn't, you know, couldn't keep his Ponzi scheme going, so we shot his whole family. All Right, You know, why do I care outside of South Carolina and it affecting you know, me directly? Why would I care. It's not the it's not the bigger deal that I don't know. It's just the overblown nature of certain things being crimes when a million times it happens before. This is heartbreaking to me sometimes, you know, like is this going to do any good putting this out in the public or is it just there? You know, let me watch these ugly details. You know, and this woman's not even confirmed to have been you know, harmed yet, but you know, no attention to other weird stuff. I mean, there was a here in Macon, Georgia the other day. There was a lady and like her five year old both freaking shot. I think the I think the kid died and the woman lived, I'm not sure which, you know, And they were shot for no reason on the street here, and that's not going to make the national news. It's just here. Screw it, No, of course not, you know, I don't, man, It just it bothers me when I see something like this, like why is this such a big point of interest?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: So that's how I feel.
Speaker 1: I don't know Savannah Gushrie. I've heard several conspiracy theories on that one too.
Speaker 3: You know, the fact that the ratings on today she's been out on medical leave and it seems like the ratings have gone up since she's been gone. So somebody is theorizing that, you know, this was done to get her back.
Speaker 1: In the mold.
Speaker 3: And I just saw earlier today they have a picture from the nest camera of the guy with the ski mask over his face, and this dude is pulling the fetzer. He takes a picture of Savannah Guffrie on one side and he thins out the layer the transparency of it, and he slides it over to the picture of the guy in the ski mask, and because the eyes line up, he's saying it was Savannah Guthrie that was in the ski mask and this is all a hoax.
Speaker 1: She she kidnapped her own mother.
Speaker 2: Well that would be the twist everybody would like to see, you know, made into a viral video for a minute. Yeah right, oh yeah, I mean, you know. And meanwhile it was her own daughter who did it? Done dune dune, you know, I don't know. Maybe you know her bosses at the news station. They didn't want to sell the TV station, so you know, they they whipped up this crazy uh, you know, get attention so we'd get more advertising dollars scheme. You know, the old lady's been fine. She's actually been at a resort for the past you know, three weeks or whatever it's been.
Speaker 5: Who knows.
Speaker 3: Kind of a weird story, because didn't the two letters supposedly that TMZ got or something they were asking for payment in bitcoin.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's what I That's what I read at one point.
Speaker 1: Hmmm.
Speaker 3: So let's see what the hell else has been going on this past week? Oh, cheating in the Olympics. Have you been catching in keeping up with the Olympics?
Speaker 2: No, not me, but Danny, how about you Olympics and keeping up with any of it?
Speaker 4: Uh, I watched a little bit of the downhill skiing and been catching a lot of popping up everywhere where I'm going. Is that that Dutch speed skater that's dating Jake Paul or something. She's definitely definitely up in her brand for after speed skating, okay speed Other than I haven't really paid that. I think Norway's Yeah, she's a Dutch speed skater.
Speaker 1: Boh man, she's a killer too.
Speaker 4: What's that.
Speaker 1: I said she's a killer? Or two? I did not know she was dating Jake Paul.
Speaker 4: There you go. Yeah, that's the thing. I didn't know what he thought. I just saw her her just popping up and yeah, she's she's a really good looking gallon. I mean I saw her skating. I mean she's a legitimate athlete. Then I then I saw something heard Jake Paul been dating. I don't know much about Jake Paul except I know he's been in some he's a big YouTuber and been in some some box and matches.
Speaker 5: But yeah, that's all.
Speaker 4: In was Puerto Rican, it's a little bit of the down he'll ski in some of the accidents and in Norway's when in the metal race.
Speaker 2: Surprise, she's sticking with him. Didn't he recently get his face like literally broken? Be Pete or is that just my imagination?
Speaker 3: Like literally, Yeah, he got his jaw broken in his last fight. Apparently they've been dating a while too, but that I've heard. And of course Lindsey Vaughan falls again, which is amazing that that woman can get on skis with a torn ACL and still go downhill it not affect her, but she crashed and burned.
Speaker 1: She caught a gate and ended up breaking her leg.
Speaker 3: And it's something to end up with a torn ACL and a broken leg from two different accidents at the same event.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's gotta suck.
Speaker 3: It's gotta suck. But the biggest thing is the cheating in the curling competition. Damn Canadians are trying to pull a fast on you.
Speaker 1: Have you you know anything about this? Have you caught any of it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I am totally blindsided by that. But I find it hilarious that the Canadian curling team is being accused of cheating. I don't know why that's so funny to make.
Speaker 3: Oh it's it's clear as a bell, all right, quick little primer in curling, the guy starts off pushing the stone to have a green line across there. It's called the hog line. You have to release the stone before you get to that line. And what this guy is doing about two feet before that line, he lets his handle to direct it which way you want it to go when you release it off the handle. He lets go the handle and slides his hand down and he is the index finger is.
Speaker 1: More than halfway across the hog line and he's still touching it. They've got it on videotape.
Speaker 3: I mean it's clear as day he's cheating and he's arguing with the other team and the refs going, I get the fuck out of here. I haven't cheated now, he's been doing it every damn time. Yeah, it's we want to kick him out of the Olympics.
Speaker 2: I thought you were going to tell me they're putting razor blades in the brooms now.
Speaker 1: You know, no, broom technology has really gotten good with these guys. I enjoy watching curling. I mean that's something you can do if you had to.
Speaker 3: It's like boxy ball or horseshoes. You know, there's something you could do in your backyard if you had the equipment. The old people could do it.
Speaker 2: That's true curling cheating, the Canadian curling cheat, cheating bastards. Just like, did it change the line in Vegas already? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it has. I wonder what they're gonna do. I wonder if they're gonna disqualify them.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they've been cheating the whole time. Yeah, I mean they should, but you know, will they I don't know, That's that's such a hard question to answer because I mean I'm just trying to imagine like the motivation.
Speaker 4: For you know, Olympics, the yeah, yeah, past Olympics. They they've disqualified, they were like remember there was the blood doping, the scandals of the some of the Olympics in the past, right, Yeah, they were testing, they disqualified, took metals away from people that thought them busted for blood doping.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I don't you know, I got it.
Speaker 3: It was Sweden. It was Sweden that accused Canada of cheating. I mean, could you could you imagine Glenn trying to argue this point get on the show?
Speaker 2: That's even more funny right there, Swedish team is pissed off, Oh my god, at the Canadians.
Speaker 1: At least it wasn't the US.
Speaker 2: He called me a cheater. Eh, what's wrong with you? U Sweden? You called me a cheater?
Speaker 1: Eh?
Speaker 2: What are you talking to?
Speaker 5: Move?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I can't.
Speaker 6: Why not?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm thinking of the two guys from sc TV. Remember it was it Doug and yeah.
Speaker 4: What was it?
Speaker 1: Sultan, Doug McKenzie, the mackenzie brothers. What was the other one's name?
Speaker 2: I can't remember.
Speaker 1: Steve might have been, but they Steve might have.
Speaker 2: Been the Beers And oh my god, there was a cartoon called Forget About It, which is about this Italian mobster. They put him in witness protection and they moved him to Saskatchewan. So he's in Canada and uh, at one point, you know, he has like the squatters move into the house next door, and they they said they were a protected underclass called the Hosers.
Speaker 1: Bob and Doug mackenzie.
Speaker 2: That's it, Bob Mackenzie, that's it. Oh my god, that's too funny. I just I'm trying to picture the argument.
Speaker 5: I just can't.
Speaker 2: I can't do what out laughing? Like over curling. It's not even hockey. Like hockey, you go, yeah, fight of course, but curling.
Speaker 3: Hockey is hockey is too fast paced to cheat other than hooking or you know, slashing somebody, which is a penalty. But I don't know if I don't think you have any penalties in curling, you can't go make him sit in the box, you know, until he learns not and use his index finger.
Speaker 1: It's But the thing is the Olympics guys a done a damn thing about it, and it's right there on the videotape. You can see him cheating.
Speaker 2: Well that's the weird thing because I'm thinking to myself in bowling, right in bowling, if you cross that line, even in a public alley, the buzzer goes off on you, you know, and it tells you you cross the freaking foul line.
Speaker 5: Can't do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I've seen guys lose a seriously high game because well that ball doesn't count now because you went over the foul line, you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean exactly, you get a zero. The the thing is, they've got so many cameras.
Speaker 5: I mean, they.
Speaker 1: Can put a camera some of these things are that go on in the Olympics.
Speaker 3: They've got a thousand different cameras out there catching it from every angle, trying to make it more exciting, and when you can clearly see the eye shoving the stone, it's like a double tap in volleyball, which is kind of hard to officiate because when people hit the ball with you know, the heel of both palms at the same time, is it technically a double tap if they don't touch it at the exact same moment. So, you know, a double tap in volleyball is pretty easy to call unless it's you know, a shot where their hands are together, and a lot of people play with their hands together, so is it technically a double tap? But this thing is moving so slowly that to begin with, you know, it's like, Jeff, can you speed up a videotape a minute and let's really catch it in real time.
Speaker 1: It's so slow that.
Speaker 3: All these cameras are going to catch you. Yeah, and he still is sitting there saying, not me, I wouldn't cheat.
Speaker 2: So now they need to institute an instant replay. In curling, maybe pactly, you get three challenges, so.
Speaker 3: We're going to take a time out from our sponsor while they're referees.
Speaker 1: And look at the tape.
Speaker 2: And then they got to go in one of those things with a curtain over their head and review it. Oh my god, I don't know why.
Speaker 3: Somehow booby trapped the ice where if that penalty happened it like.
Speaker 1: You know it, I don't know. Do you know they use that little.
Speaker 3: Support stick when they go to crouch down to push the thing. It's like, but that's okay, take their stick away from you. You gotta you gotta free throw it, free throw.
Speaker 5: Curling.
Speaker 2: I just I don't know what to do with this.
Speaker 3: I mean, maybe if they started playing more like hockey, like you know, the guys with the brooms, you slide the stone, the two guys when the brooms are out front. Let the other team play defense and fuck around with your broom holders and like hip check them and take them out of the game.
Speaker 1: That'd make it more exciting.
Speaker 2: But you can't raise the the broom above the belt.
Speaker 1: No, above the knee. This is a gentleman's sport. No, no, not above the knee.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. You're right, you're right, it's a gentleman's sport. It's true.
Speaker 1: Call somebody, call somebody for hacking with a broom.
Speaker 2: Uh, hacking with a broom high sticking? What the hell?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: This is terrible.
Speaker 1: The guys slide.
Speaker 3: The stone and I didn't know, but all these stones come from one island up off the coast of the UK because of granted, that's it's peace to make one of those stones, but anyway, the guy sliding the stone instead of the two guys sweeping to help the other team out there with a flamethrower. That way he can melt the ice and calls that stone to start going off in a you know, a caddywompus direction.
Speaker 2: You know you're gonna end up in a situation like the Simpsons did uh need to expand it was it fifteen years ago? The Simpsons did a thing on curling, like fifteen years ago. Do you ever see that? No, Marge sweeps so hard that she actually restarts the stone after it stopped, because she actually grooves out the ice, and it's they're doing it as an Olympic demonstration sport, and she she had to try so hard that she broke her arm, so she had to use her other arm to restart the stone and get it to move again because it was dead stop and it's like this is all crazy and nobody can I doubt anybody watches the Simpsons ever remembers even this episode, but I remember it. It was curling, and I'm looking at it, going, why am I watching this? You were Surprisedlie Martin, I'm telling you, apparently.
Speaker 1: Curling has become quite popular.
Speaker 2: Oh god, Remember skateboarding was going to have to be added to the Olympics. It just had to be added. And then they what they do. They added snowboarding for a bit, I think, or as a demonstration.
Speaker 3: Oh, snowboarding is still there. Now, I'll tell you what. Those guys on a snowboard. You can say what you want, but those are true acrobats. Some of the flips they pull off. I mean they're doing I mean they're doing seven twenties with backflips. It's just amazing to watch those guys and gals.
Speaker 2: Well, it is amazing to me. What catches your attention? Sometimes I love it because it's totally different from me, like.
Speaker 1: Yike, Well, no, I was big into skateboarding in my youth, but you know, I just am and skiing. We always we eventually switched to just go snowboarding. It was a hell of a lot more fun than trying to deal with two skis. So yeah, I like snowboarding. That's fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and all I know about skiing is pizza and French fries. So you know what, am I going to tell you?
Speaker 1: It was fun while.
Speaker 4: Lasso Yeah.
Speaker 2: So anyway, I was.
Speaker 3: Lucky when I got from about the third grade on when we lived out in Colorado and then we moved to Salt Lakes City, so skiing was a pretty normal thing to take up. Snowmobiling a lot of people have never rid the snowmobile before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well there's something where you need an expensive piece of equipment to do it.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: Hey, I think we got Jimmy James on the line, so I'll try and get to him right now because I know we're going to run out of time if we don't. So let's see Jimmy, what's on your mind?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: I was listening to the show, but then I realized.
Speaker 2: Well, and in whatever you like at the end of your go ahead.
Speaker 15: Did you listen to the show and a live feed?
Speaker 5: And I heard last week's show? Really, do you tell me what's up?
Speaker 2: I don't know, you didn't, just you didn't? Just hear me cracking up at at uh at m curling and the Canadians being accused of cheating and stuff.
Speaker 5: No, I just listened to Christopher Florida talking about some political stuff and then you said I was on the phone, and I knew that had them from last week.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I just said you were on the phone now, but Chris hasn't been on this week. Sorry. I don't know what's going on over there then, because it says to me that it's encoding and it's going out. But I don't know. I really don't know. Maybe refresh the browser that you're on.
Speaker 5: Maybe I tried that. Oh I called him. I definitely got the show live.
Speaker 2: Now cool, Hey, say whatever you want now.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know because I've been listening to the wrong show. What's up, be Pete? What's going on? I heard you say something about living you.
Speaker 4: Show you didn't turn Mormon or anything?
Speaker 1: The what night you just broke up on me?
Speaker 2: Be Pete the Mormon. He's wondering. He heard something on I guess last week's show about you talking about living in Utah and he said you didn't turn Mormon or anything?
Speaker 5: Did you?
Speaker 2: Which, by the way, you're hearing us live, you know, let us know in the chat room because I'm asking now At eight forty three almost. Uh no, excuse me, nine forty three uh eastern uh and uh, you know, just a quick reminder before I do forget.
Speaker 5: Uh oh, I just made you go ahead.
Speaker 1: Can be in the Salt Lakes.
Speaker 2: Oh no, uh uh no, he's not a Mormon, that's for sure. I know that for a fact. Yeah, if you myke ah crap, I just lost me Pete. Anyway, Hey Jimmy, you're still there.
Speaker 5: Uh good.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's going I guess we're an electronic issues music. Yeah, I don't know. I guess we're having electronic issues because Bpe I just dropped off. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: He was in the middle of answering you he's not a Mormon, that's for sure, and then he was saying something about it and then he went away. So I don't know what can I tell you. We talked about the uh you know, the super Bowl thing, obviously, and my whole argument is, look, it's just it's just a way to market it to the Spanish speaking world. It's just marketing football to an international audience. And that's all that was.
Speaker 5: And the supposed you know, more than the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: And also I could have swore that Ricky Martin died ten years ago, but he didn't. So I had a weird experience when Ricky Martin popped up on the Bad Bunny Super Bowl Show because I was like, wait a minute, is that like I'm Ricky Martin, Yeah.
Speaker 1: That guy really?
Speaker 5: Was that guy really married to? Uh? Well, I don't know even straight. I'm very confused about the Ricky martinle guy.
Speaker 2: Ricky Martin's gay gay as the day is long, and it was kind of something that I explained to be Pete and he started cracking up. I said, you know, it was kind of known when he was in the band Nudo even that he was gay and b Pete was like shocked that I knew what Mnuda was. And then I had to explain to him that I dated Puerto Rican girls when I was younger, So that's how I knew what Mnuda was.
Speaker 5: You know, what's what's her name there?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 5: Also she likes uh Donald Trump? Luh oh no, Nicki Minaje. Nick I don't ask quick.
Speaker 2: I don't recall her being uh anything related to Ricky Martin, but I did find it strange. Nicki minaj is all about the trunk. I don't know, you know that was a weird thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I didn't think no I said that. I just I thought she's Puerto Rican.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know what she is. I thought she was some kind of island girl. But I don't know.
Speaker 5: Because when she sings, she's got that sound that's just like like that bang bang song. I was like, good, lord, woman, you're quick doing that. You're looking feeling funny. Nicki Minaj shows you that song.
Speaker 15: She's got bang dangang dang.
Speaker 1: I was like, dang.
Speaker 2: Bang bang, I love that, Jimmy, I gotta remember to clip that thing. She makes me feel funny.
Speaker 15: Well, I've never heard.
Speaker 5: I don't know. It's just a thing that only I don't know she could do that that many chicks, that many singing chicks could.
Speaker 1: Sound like that.
Speaker 5: She's got like a she's good, I don't know, very very good.
Speaker 2: I guess. So I was never a big Nicki Minaj person, So I'm not sure. You know, I I accept your opinion, but what can I say? I don't know. It's it's crazy though, watching these weird alliances happen and all that. I think it's funny. But that's just me, you know.
Speaker 5: I can't believe. Yeah. Uh now it's like a pre Pollo. Yeah, I did see live.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I've had problems all this week, partially with the Internet, but partially with my Chris was in the chat. Yeah, I don't know what Chris's deal is. I'm not sure. He tried to pop in a couple of times on the phone line and then disappeared, I think, but I don't know what his deal is, honestly, So you know, I'm not looking at the chat beat. Pete's gone. I don't know what happened there. It is a mess, So I don't know. We're probably gonna close out a little early. So I'm gonna give you and Danny both a chance to say whatever it is you want to say, and then we'll probably just close it out. Uh, but it's only about it's getting close to ten of anyway.
Speaker 5: As they're gonna be a uh more shows tonight.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, I just got an email and it looks like Aaron is canceling for tonight. So that's where that's going. And quite honestly, I you know, I don't know what else to do tonight. I'm in a lot of pain. I'm all messed up. Internet's giving me troubles anyway, so I don't know what to do. So, like I say, you know your your the floor is yours for while we have the floor.
Speaker 5: What else? It's it's a holiday, chuck, It's Friday thirteen, that it is. And I didn't even make everyone. Well there's only Danny though, so I don't know. There you go.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Jimmy, appreciate you. I hope you you stick around. We'll get some stuff out this week, but I don't know how the live shows are going to go for the rest of the next couple of days. Uh, Danny, I'm gonna try and bring you on here. Okay, there you are, I'm back. Yeah, go ahead, and uh, you know, give us your your closing thoughts for the week, I guess, and uh, then we'll probably get out of here. I don't know. I lost p Pete. I got all kinds of things going on here.
Speaker 4: Good, I get it.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 4: First of all, I best wish is that you're feeling better and just as usual is that I just you'rell with the mess with a two tier justice system that you know that we could kind of an example how things get messed up like all these hearings and files and release and faux pause and political game and ship that we just kind of get back to and we actually have some morals over money or power, if that makes sense, that we can actually no matter what your position is, that can be ethical. And it's so good the week can be protected in the strong. They can the convent for themselves. There you go.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm with you one hundred percent, Danny. I wish that we were not in the position we are in, but here it is, you know, So what are you gonna do? I don't know, and I'm trying to heal, but I'm having a hell of the time and it's been very cold here and I got I got something done to my back this week, which which laid me out even more. And I don't know what I'm gonna do. I'm really just trying to hold on and keep things together and hopefully we're gonna sort of upgrade things in April and move forward. But I don't know, man, it's very very difficult. I know a lot of people are having difficulties. I say, hang on, it's got to get better, and I don't know how it's going to get better. If I had that solution. I would have spent the whole two hours telling it to you, but I don't have it. Anyways, with that, I'll say this, you know, please do think about going over to ocelly dot com and making a donation over there. I would appreciate it very much. Got nothing in the bank at the moment, so anything, anything at all, would be greatly appreciated. And that's that. I am o' Shelley. And if you support this network in this show, you are the effect and
Speaker 6: The effect