Speaker 1: Five o five the fifty five k r C the talk station. Happy Friday, Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Says day will.
Speaker 3: It was a.
Speaker 4: There it is, got a wo woo for Friday. Thank you Josstrekers. I get producer. Her name is Brian Thomas. Ho's to the fifty five KRC Morning Show and always always always pleased when it's Friday. Great day on the morning show. Thank you Joe Strekker for the line up here today. We've got lots of guests to talk to you today, and of course I always enjoy hearing from you, so feel free to call five one three, seven four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eight to two three talk go to town five fifty on AT and T phones. Of course, it's Friday, and that means, of course Tech Friday six thirty with Dave Hatter and Tech Friday brought to you by Interest.
Speaker 1: I t Google.
Speaker 4: He hates Google, and here's the reason Google tracks you every fifteen minutes, even with your GPS disabled. Big Brother is indeed watching you in the form of Google turning off AI tools. And the third topic, China takes hacking to the next level with quantum hacking. Learn all about it six point thirty with Dave Hatter, follow by the Mandamith the Ledger that is Ken Blackwell. I love Ken Blackwell. Ken's going to join the programming and he's on quite a few times throughout the year. I always enjoy having him on. He is going to be talking about Issue one and why you need to vote no. All of the Ohio newspapers are apparently saying vote yes. I wonder who runs the newspapers. Do you get the feeling that the newspapers have sort of a left leaning political philosophy?
Speaker 1: Let us see here.
Speaker 4: Also, he'll be discussing Rhino and former House Supreme Court Justice Morinin O'Connor saying vote yes. So and I love the way Joe Strecker is concluded on the rundown, So vote no. Ken Blackwall's overall message. At seven oh five fall by Jost Listick with the book bullet Proof The Truth about the assassination attempts on Donald Trump. Wow, a book is already out about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? How about that?
Speaker 4: And welcome back. Former police chief James Craig joins the program in EADO five Sanctuary Cities Public Safety. What he has been up to and how did the since a Police Department, go all woke. Why don't you ask threesa Thigi all about that rumors swirling within the CINCINNTI Police Department at least based upon the little birds that speak to me that have connections with the Cincinnati Police Department. Not real great morale going on under the leadership of threesa Thigi. Not well at all. Kind of like the Sheriff's department under Charmi McGuffey. You may have a choice on that one. Jim Neil and Jeff Baker. He's running for Hamlon kind of treasure. Just going to join the program at eight thirty, So wonderful wine up again. I really appreciate that, Joseph. Let us see here. Okay, what stack do I start with? How about well, concerns about election threats? So we have an overall collective government announcements, several of them put together, identifying threats to the US elections that have been identified already. You may recall that Nasir Ahmad TAWEEDI ready to buy a pair of AK forty seven rifles. He apparently is an ISIS supporter. With the help of God, we will get ready for the election day. He wrote on telegram arrested for attempting to buy weapons from a undercover FBI agents. Officials say, well, he was going to shoot stuff up and he was influenced by his Islamic State terror group contacts. And officials are saying more and more foreign actors of variety of different concerns are being expressed. Illustrations like Nasir Talweedy, you know, sort of provide the support for the general concerns. They say, foreign actors maneuvering to so chaos. We've already heard Russia, Iran, North Korea. Lone wolves are a concern, and they say those are the biggest concern because they're well, really hard to find and ferret out. Lone wolves like the guy they said, I try to assassinate Donald Trump or the collective several people who try to assassinate Donald Trump and then also homegrown extremists and conspiracy theorists often referred to also as well pattern observers with a nod to my friend morning. Just this week, US official said Russian and Iron might stoke violence by amplifying protests after November fifth. Will you be a useful idiot for foreign powers who love seeing US angry with each other. Are you going to run to the street with your pink hat on if Donald Trump gets elected? Are you going to engage in violence like the anti follwing. Look at all the violent groups. They're all happen to be a bunch of left wing angry just sort of pissed off at the world kind of people. You think they're ever happy. It's something I kind of noticed about the left wing. They always seem to be in a state of just complete anger all the time. Never kick back and relax and just exhale and try to enjoy life for a moment, No says, go out to Thunberg.
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 4: Us by agencies say Russians created and spread fake viral online content, including the alleged online content regarding Tim Walls, who's got problems of his own beyond what the Russians are doing. Prosecutor's charge a gun connection with three shootings that damage the Democratic National Office in Phoenix. According to Deputy Attorney Lisa Monaco said, I've never seen a time where the threats we are facing are more diverse, more aggressive, more fueled by a polarized environment. Even an environment polarized because people are running around calling without first looking at the definition of fascism, calling Donald Trump a fascist. We this absolute act of desperation. This is a replay of what they tried to do in the past. It didn't get any traction before, and now since we've all heard it so many millions of times, we kind of all sort of glaze over when they start rambling on about Donald Trump and what he's planning on doing. Isn't it great that they can jump into the head of Donald Trump and know in advance what he is planning on doing. Whatever I know, thanks Liam. No one knows what Kamala Harris is doing. Helsey said, how many opportunities to explain herself and all you get out of her is a pivot?
Speaker 5: Is now dumber for having listened to it.
Speaker 1: Exactly now.
Speaker 4: The US officials say they have confidence in the election process, pointing out political violence really kind of uncommon here in the United States, but are worried that threats could discourage voter turnout, and they suggest braybe that's the intended effect.
Speaker 6: Hmmm.
Speaker 4: Loan extremists or small groups inspired by false claims of election fraud, anger toward adversaries and other election related grievance, and could mobilize between November fifth and the January twentieth inauguration. According to the FBI and Department of Homeland Security earlier this month, which they were issued a warning the local and state officials, extremists continue to create, exploit, and promote narratives about the election process or legal decisions involving political figures. And you have political figures running around screaming about how the end of America is nigh if Donald Trump just gets elected, all right, Well, a couple other illustrations beyond the broader concerns expressed by our elected officials and the known illustrations, like the attempt at assassination of Donald Trump three times now and that crazy ices inspired guy who wanted to shoot up an election site. Georgia officials, speaking of tech Friday, they thwarted an attempt to overwhelm the state's absentee voter portal was an attempt to crash the site. According to the Secretary of State's office in a statement from Wednesday, attack limited to the part of the state's websites voters used to request absentee ballots. According to Gabriel Sterling, chief operating officer in the Georgia Secretary of State's office. He said at least four hundred and twenty thousand IP addresses were trying to access the site at the same time, which obviously an anomaly. The office implemented a verification system after that happened, which asked you to that you're a human, you've probably been through those before. You know, in which pictures do you see a bus? You click on them, you know, the three pictures that you had entered, and it makes you do it like four times, one of those types of And then finally, as soon as they put that verification system in, while they quit trying to overwhelm the server pretty much gave up because well, these are automated servers doing the work on bidding of their maybe foreign government lords and masters. Apparently, the once that verification imposed, they said, the traffic quote just sort of fell through the floor. Close quote. Everything back to normal with thin thirty minutes. But you see, there's the effort. And when they looked at the number of login attempts, they said they came in from around the world, Indonesia, Brazil, the United States, Vietnam, Japan, and Taiwan. You said, many of the entities in these computers have been used in previous tax.
Speaker 1: Around the world.
Speaker 4: M Fritz part the FBI and SISA Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Agency released an update this week saying that there's no information suggesting cyberactivity against US election infrastructure has been compromised, and no evidence voter registration information or similar systems were impacted anywhere in the United States. So it's the potential though, is what is there? And then going back to loan actors, and I can only imagine these are loan actors. Phoenix, Arizona, a local Fox outlet there, Fox ten reported that Thursday, about one point thirty in the morning. Yesterday, firefighters had to respond to a fire outside of a post office in the post office box where twenty electoral ballots burned up or at least damaged. According to the statement from the Americopa County Recorder, we're waiting for details from law enforcement. We encourage all voters who use that mailbox in the last thirty six hours the status of their ballots online. Successful delivery is usually reflected on the website within seventy two hours. Voters should be aware that October twenty fifth is the last day to request a replacement ballot voter believes they were impacted by the fire, they can learn more online. Again, the website was provided to those who may have had their ballot burned up. And finally we go to Florida where a bunch of ballots were found in the storm drain, stolen from mailboxes because someone stole a US Postal Service master key. Fox thirty five Orlando reporting on that one ballots taken from mailboxes by an unidentified suspect using what they call an arrow key aka master key that had been stolen. Supervisor of Elections Eric Glenn Gelsian said, recently Orange County voters in the United States post a service made our officeware that has stolen UPSPS. Arrow key was used to access cluster mailboxes in the county and during the theft several vote by mail ballots. It's our office mail days earlier to voters were discarded on the ground and some then found in the storm drain. So every little bit counts, I suppose, but it just reflects I suppose the ease in which it is well to some effect, you're capable of influencing the outcome of the election. I guess fires at foreign actors hacking sewing seeds of discord, be prepared for it, folks. I like to think the United States is a stabler place, but from what I have observed over the past ten years, not so much anymore. And again, look to the cities where the violence in the outbreak and the protest broke out. Who was committing the acts of violence? Who was occupying space? Who was throwing firearms or fireworks and frozen water bottles at police officers? Who was burning down government buildings?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 4: Oh, but then there's but we got to think about January sixth, the drunken Fraternity Party. Run them back five seventeen five, eighteen fifty five cars the talk stations stay right here. I'll be back, and I enjoy hearing from you. If you've got some comments or topics you want to talk about, feel free to give me a call.
Speaker 1: Fifty five k see the talk station years and thank you.
Speaker 4: Let me for just being you. So I guess Trump's a Nazi. Now they've gone full on Nazi. It's been fascist now for a while. This is rolling it out in the last obviously less than two weeks to the election. Okay, So I was a Nazi, so says Hillary Clinton, a woman with just a tremendous amount of credibility. Hillary, she's so likable. One thing, here's her quote from yesterday. One other thing that you will see next week, Caitlin.
Speaker 1: She's talking with Caitlin Caitlyn Collins on CNN.
Speaker 4: One other thing you'll see next week, Caitlin, is Trump actually re enacting the Madison Square Garden rally in nineteen thirty nine. She said, I write about this in my book Shameless Plug for her book that no one read. President Franklin Roosevelt was appalled that neo Nazis fascists in America were lining up to essentially pledge their support for the kind of government that they were seeing in Germany. So I don't think we can ignore it. I mean, basically the kind of government that the Democrats plan for it, which is dictatorial control over all aspects of our lives. Keep that in the forefront of your mind, because that's exactly what the Democrats do.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: It may be a lead for some people, and a lot of others may think I don't want to go there. I don't want to say that Hillary went on, But please open your eyes to the danger that this man poses to our country, because I think it's clear and present for anybody paying attention. Okay, now quickly think right now, regardless of where you stand on Donald Trump, what specifically, as Donald Trump said or promised that he will do if re elected to president of the United States of America that represents a clear and present danger. What specifically fascist or Nazi like action is Donald Trump gonna take that he set out loud that he's going to take. You see, I can't find something either. If you got something, call me up and let me know. So Caitlin kind of suggests that, you know, is this fascion argument really going to resonate with the voter's quote Hillary Clinton. I think that's a fair question, Kate len and I can't wholly answer it, of course not. But I think number one, you have a duty when you're running for president. You know, I tried to sound the alarm about him back in twenty sixteen, but it was really an uphill climb because people could not literally imagine that he posed a danger or that his character was so lacking when it came to the responsibility of being present. So I totally understand that. Now pause for a moment. She continues in that sentence, she tried to warn us all about what they're trying to warn us all about. Now, Oh my god, he's evil. He's a fascist. He's he's going to turn us into a bunch of Nazis. What did he do during his four years? Well, he had to fend off a bunch of meritless attacks, made up claims and threats of Russian collusion, and impeachment efforts, all of which failed miserably.
Speaker 1: So beyond that, what did he do? What fascist actions? Did he take? The Abraham Peace Accords?
Speaker 4: Peace certain degree, lowering our taxes and reducing the regulatory administrative state burden on us. His entire campaign was a pledge to drain the swamp, not build it up and increase it, which is literally what's happened over the past four years. Look at where all the employment numbers have come from, their blanking government jobs. Go back and look at your history the Prussian bureaucracy that worked out really well. Government jobs were all the rage, and if we weren't in a government job, you weren't worth even considering. You were low on the total poll in society. Anyhow, So you have four years of Donald Trump not acting like a fascist dictator and not mobilizing troops against you, not declaring martial law, but actually accomplishing some wonderful goals in an economy that was pretty much roaring. Black unemployment rate the lowest it's been in history, Black earnings up even more than white earnings during Trump's period of time. Where's the fascist nazi in all this? And I mentioned She went on, so I totally understand that, but now there's just so just too much evidence about what he wants to do, what he is saying he wants to do. So Number one, I think that someone running for president, like Vice President Harris, really has a duty to sound the alarm. I'm just marveling that she said that there is a lot of evidence about he wants what he wants to do. He wants to keep our taxes low and reduce the regulatory burden. He wants to drill, baby drill, which includes an open energy policy across the board to make energy less expensive for Americans, for us to be energy independent again, reducing the regulatory burden on businesses to help them live, thrive, and survive. Yeah, get the word out about that. But what you don't know is anything about Kamala Harris except what she used to platform on that she is now desperately trying to hide. Look at the Anderson Cooper interviews. She had every opportunity in the world to tell you exactly where she was on any given issue, what she might do different than what the current administration is doing, And all she could do was say Trump.
Speaker 1: Twenty seven, I can't believe you anyway, I get some respects. You know, Hillary and Bill and.
Speaker 4: Barack Obama are all carrying the water for Donald Trump with their comments.
Speaker 1: Sonny.
Speaker 4: I'll get you a second. I hope you stick around Right here at fifty five k Seedy Talk Station.
Speaker 5: I'm Julian Edelman, I'm Rob Gronkowski.
Speaker 7: Welcome to Dudes on Dude.
Speaker 4: Here's your nine first one of the forecast, Partley Cloutie with isolated rain today. I have seventy four fifty one overnight with partly cloudy sky, Sonny in sixty two tomorrow, Claire every night down to thirty seven and sunny on Sunday as well, with the highest sixty three forty five degrees. Right now, I give five KSY Detalk Station five thirty one on a Friday, and a happy one to you a comingable one hour from now, Tech Fred with Dave Hatter three seventy four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk before I get this sunny real quick here. Thank you, jeff jeff Cook, he said yesterday the reception at the airport was unbelievable. Of course, returning for referring to the Honor Flight reception, he said, I had no idea what a huge deal the Honor Flight is. I would not have signed up if you hadn't talked about it on your show.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Exclamation points, says Jeffrey. Thank you, Jeffrey, and I promise you as host of the fifty five Charosee Morning Show, I will never ever ever steer anybody in the wrong direction. It's not my goal here, but Lord almighty, Honor Flight is awesome. Let's get the sunny, sunny. Thanks for bearing with me while I got that out of my system. Happy Friday to you.
Speaker 1: My friend.
Speaker 8: Well serious in the right direction, and it's called liberty.
Speaker 4: Brother, Hey man, I listen, that's my goal. I never lie to people. I have no internal monologue. What you hear on the radio is the same kind of thing you hear off radio, except it will be filled with FCC non compliant works.
Speaker 8: That's right, that's right. Well, like I said, there is difference between liberty and the freedom, as Ron Paul talked about, but at some of the distance you've had all in the past couple weeks talked about concoss and that's a short term for constitution convention. And one of the things I want to stress on a lot of conservatives are kind of pushing for this, and that's actually a bad thing. And the reason why is you can easily have a runaway convention.
Speaker 7: We had one in.
Speaker 3: Seventeen eighty seven.
Speaker 8: Even before that, when when the decoration, when the Constitution has actually been put together, the Articles of Confederation were basically being amended because the fact that didn't work. The bigger states had a lot more power, smaller states are getting the pinch, and so they said, we need to work on this. So the whole purpose of convention was to have them rewrite that to make it more workable, and they end up throwing the whole thing out and fabricated the Constitution. And of course, if you ever seen the History Channel thing on Founding Brothers, they talked about the big Bruja has when they were adding the Bill of Rights, So that's definitely something they want to watch and read the federals and anti federalist papers on those very arguments, as you mentioned the other day. So I would recommend people look into that because the right wants to put it in like bounced budget amendments and things of that nature, and the left one of like abolished corporate personhood things and things of that vein.
Speaker 9: So I was being.
Speaker 8: Cautious of that because especially at that time, we had noble men. They come together from all different states to come up with this, and they came up with something good. If we were to have something now, we have too many George Soros type influenced people that would have actually go and just pervert the Constitution as we know it, which means the second Memento would be almost eviscerated first minute. To be very limited, you pop to have a permit to that. I mean, it's getting to that point now. So conservatives everywhere, please do your research. I'm pushing for a content because so the con will be on us.
Speaker 4: Certainly possible, and I know that's one of the concerns expressed every single time that concept comes up. Others argue that you can have a limited convention for the purposes of one specific set of pre defined issues, and then of course that would have to go out in all the different states. I mean, what the vast majority of the states would have to approve the pre defined conditions for the Constitute. I mean, there's a multi layer process. Honestly, I just don't see it happening. As divided as we are in a country. I mean, Congress can't even get a piece of legislation passed if it was the greatest thing in the world, merely because well, if a Republican endorses it or likes it, then all the Democrats would hate it. And conversely, if Democrats support it or like it, then all the Republicans say no. So the idea that we can herd the cats together to even entertain the idea of getting to a convention of any type, I just find to be an insurmountable hurdle. But we'll see if if they try to make it happen. Of course, these conversations will take place on a much much more regular basis. Appreciate the calls, honey, your calls are welcome. Other than that, we're gonna dive onto the stack of stupid coming up next. Stick around right here at fifty five KAR see the talk station Friday, so yeah five on three seven nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two three talk Time five fifty one eighteen thirs fifty five kr se dot com. Get try heart media a stream the audio wherever you happen to be on your smart device. Alrighty over to the second sup Go to Henderson, Kentucky, where the Hopkins County Sheriff's off announced the arrest of a Michigan man in Madisonville after a report of a burglary and arson in a home last week. Or to the release deputy's dispatch to the reported burglary Saturday, seven thousand block a Rose Creek Road about eight am, call told the authorities she could hear music playing inside the home and believe somebody had started a fire in the sun room. Authority's confirmed smoke was coming from the rear of the home and volunteer firefighter was at the scene attempting to put it out with a water hose. Inside, deputy said they could hear a man's voice and music being played behind at locked door. Release says twenty four year old Mike Wilson came out of the room naked and then complied with orders while being placed under arrest. Holmanner told investigators the islands burned in the sunroom, where photo albums containing photos of her deceased husband. Deputy say it's not known how Wilson, who is where Michigan showed up in Hopkins County, was arrested charge with burglary arson being held in the.
Speaker 1: Hopkins County Jail.
Speaker 4: Naked guy must be Friday look naked guy in Portland. Man allegedly assaulted a female jogger in the Springwater Corridor a month ago has been indicted by a grand jury on one count of first degree attempted sexual assault, as well as public indecency. Yeah September this year, woman reported a sex offense in the Springwater Corridor. Told deputies she was jogging when a man riding a bicycle passed her, jumped into the bushes further down the trail, and as she approached the area, he emerged naked from the bushes with his hand on his genitals and tried to grab her. I think that was the deliberate penalties kind of position. There, Joe woman managed to run away and get help. Portland Police Bureau asked for public assistance in finding this suspect. He has since been identified. Thirty three year old Anthony Hill was already in custody for unrelated charges of possession of methamphetamine and reckless burning, currently being held in the Multnoma County Inverness Jail. That's where the grand jury indicted him on one kind of attempted sexual abuse in the first degree and public indecency. They think there could be other victims out there and so they're looking for the public's health. If you too have been a victim of that pervert, please get in touch with the Portland authorities.
Speaker 1: See here.
Speaker 4: Twenty four year old Eleanor Brown from the United Kingdom has been sentenced to three years in prison for posting nudes of her father's former mistress on an escorts site in what they call a twisted act of revenge.
Speaker 10: Do what that hell.
Speaker 4: While on trial, it was revealed that Brown created a fake profile for the woman, which led to the victim's husband being inundated with calls and messages, initially denying two counts of disclosing private photographs without consent. She ultimately pleaded guilty halfway through the prasiedings leads Crown Court statements that the victim expressed that she lived in constant fear of photos resurfacing court her that Eleanor discovered her father's extramarital affair with the woman during her teenage years, which is when she got that idea about revenge. August twenty two unleashed a barrage of derogatory and abusive messages about the victim in an online profile promoting her husband's business that failed to elicit what the reaction that she wanted, so she pushed the campaign up by posting the woman's photo on the escort site along with her husband's phone number. With just within just a half an hour of the ad of going live, the victim's husband received an avalanche of eight phone calls and thirteen text messages, described as putting their lives into a bit of chaotic situation. Eleanor also contacted the daughter of the victim and her husband, who had not been aware of the affair, and he sent her a lengthy and vindictive message. She told her she would never allow her to forget what her mother had done to her family, Thank you Joe waiting for that. When a victim impact statement read out on the victim's behalfs she'd divulge how she felt anxious and nauseous even up to the time they were at trial, said the thought of my pictures being used by a complete stranger sickens me.
Speaker 9: Hm.
Speaker 4: I find it hard to believe that a woman would do this to another woman. To say I feel violated is an understatement. During the police investigation came to light, Eleanor was egged on by her sister Sophie, a serving police officer at the time, and their mother. Though neither Faith and their mother, though neither face charges for their involvement. Sophie did, however, get hit with gross misconduct at a police here in April for encouraging her sister's action. The misconduct panel decided that she would have been fired if she hadn't already resigned from the police force.
Speaker 1: Just walk away, Lord almighty five.
Speaker 4: Here fifty five k CD talk station Emory Federal Credit Union A better way to back. You always like to point that out. You have choices with you don't go with one of those big national banks. They don't even know you you're a number. If that, certainly don't have the great rates and customer service that Emory Federal Credit Union has. In speaking of great rates, boost your festivities this season doing a hassle free holiday loan from Emory Federal Credit Union. Get the cash you need, gifts, travel, home improvements, whatever's going to make you happy. With the cash, you will receive one point eighty five percent if you're a member, one point eight five percent off your holiday loan. It's a great deal. Emory loans are always very I mean the rates are always grade at Emory. So one point eight five percent off the already great rates by being a member. For more information to apply for the personal loan, contact any Emory Federal Credit Union branch or simply apply online at Emory FCU dot org. EMORYFCU dot org. Offer ends December thirty first, A hurry of certain restrictions apply. NMLS number four zero one zero eight seven really insured, n cuay and an equal housing lender.
Speaker 10: This is fifty five karc an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 4: Just shy if I fifty to fifty five KERR see be thalk station. Yeah, I say I'm not on social media. I do have my Facebook account. I have a LinkedIn profile, but I never use it. I can't remember the last time I longed onto LinkedIn. So if you sent me something through there, I'm not ignoring you. I just don't log in, and maybe it's a good thing I don't. Back to the stack is stupid. Apparently women are a little bit disturbed about a guy that they are calling the LinkedIn flasher. This guy's a recid a recidivius defender. He books zoom calls through websites connected to their LinkedIn bios, and after going through the process of arranging for these zoom calls, he doesn't really say anything. He just puts the camera on his penis and stands there.
Speaker 5: There's no flag for us.
Speaker 4: I would agree with you, Dave Chappelle. At least five women have accused the man of targeting them in the same way. They all have similar stories, according to the reporting, Thank you San Francisco's standard for bringing this to everybody's attention. A Malaysian communications coach Kiran deep Sanda, who said, some guy they have his email address. He got an email, It's a Gmail address book. A consultation with her October fourteenth, the unknown man diligently filled out her pre meeting form and everything seemed normal, but when she joined the zoom call, she was met with a what she described as deeply shocking sight naked guy from the waist down, his face out of the camera's frame. Not the first victim. Rebecca Ann, in, England based career coach, told The Standard by phone that when the flash shoul join in October fourteen zoom call, he kept his camera off for about a minute, but when it was turned on, he stood to the side naked from the waist down. She said he was obviously live. It wasn't a picture. He sort of wavered slightly. A Toronto based branding coach named Rose I said by phone the man exposed himself during a call. She later emailed him, calling him a disgusting pervert, to which he replied, haha, thanks exclamation point. Images from the zoom calls reviewed by the news outlet confirmed the flasher as a consistent modus operandi. Web camera angled upwards, showing a naked man from the knees to the waist standing at a forty five degree angle. Screenshot showed the man's penis well described as in the relaxed position.
Speaker 1: How hard is it? Not at all?
Speaker 4: Apparently none of the women heard his voice, saw's face. They did submit reports to the police. So he's out there. You know, I'm laughing.
Speaker 1: I just what possibly motivates someone to do that.
Speaker 6: It's like the.
Speaker 4: Flasher with the rain coade. He's naked and he goes around and he just exposes himself to people randomly. What kind of twisted, perverted pleasure could you possibly get out of that?
Speaker 1: What means fight? You know, I guess it ever happened? Just humiliate him? You know, why are you doing that? Look at you? What are you proud of that? Cover it back up?
Speaker 4: Former Missouri police officer facing accusation and he pulled over a woman during traffic stops, stole nude photos off of her cell phone, and allegedly committed similar offenses against at least seven other women. Lawsuit filed by one of the women, alleges that Julian al Kala, then an officer with the floras And Police Department, pulled over a woman and not fully identified in the court pleatings for a broken tail light on two separate occasions earlier this year. During the stops, he asked for this woman's proof of insurance. When she told him was on her cell phone, he took the phone back to his car, searched the phone for nude photos, and when he found him, he took the photos with his own cell phone and later distributed the photos to others. Lawsuit says there are at least seven other victims of similar accidents the theft of intimate phone's. While while Alcala is no longer an employee with the police department, not clear whether he was resigned or he fired, the woman's lawsuit said that al Kala obviously had engrossly violated her constitutional rights to privacy. Suit adds that while she gave al Calla her phone, she still had a legitimate expectation that the information will remain confidential while in his possession, of course, you have lawsuit would have to surmount stringent qualified immunity protections for the police department, even in cases of agreedious misconduct, according to or like all Callos alleged actions. So, unfortunately, not the first time that a police officer stolen intimate photos off of a woman's phone. Back in twenty fourteen, a group of California police officers also came under investigation for engaging in a game of stealing nude photos from arrested women's phones. Now, what's the lesson we learn on this? What's the takeaway?
Speaker 1: No, it's not.
Speaker 4: Don't get pulled over, Joe. You can have a pretext stop. I've been the victim of a pretext stop before. Don't have nude photos of yourself on your phone. That's simple, isn't it. And if you do, why do you have nude photos on you of yourself on your phone? You pull them up every once in a while just to see what you look like naked?
Speaker 1: Why are you doing that?
Speaker 6: Thank you me?
Speaker 4: Coming up A five fifty six fifty five cars of the dog station more than tech Friday.
Speaker 1: Come, it's six thirty.
Speaker 4: We get time to talk between now and then. I hope you can stick around right here at fifty five KR see the dok station.
Speaker 7: You use two November at the top en thirty pass.
Speaker 3: I like checking the news throughout the day. This is a big one.
Speaker 7: We can go lot fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 1: For generation.
Speaker 4: Six six fifty five KRC the talk station by time. I swishing everyone a very happy Friday. Looking for the bottom of the hour. Of course, what Tech Friday, Dave hat I always love that segment, as scary as it quite often is. Today we'll be talking about Google tracking you every fifteen minutes even with the GPS disabled, writing stuff from Google, turning off artificial intelligence tools. And finally, China takes hacking to the next level with what's called quantum hacking. One hour from now, fast forward, Ken Blackwell returns talk about why everyone should vote No One Issue one. Maybe one of the reasons all the Hian newspapers save yes, left leaning they do or they are. And of course, going back to these supporters of Issue one, literally across the board, every left wing organization and union has backed it because of course they want to garner more power. Democrats usually are the ones that require mandatory union membership and apprentice programs and all that, which makes the cost of every blanket project government does so much more expensive. I'm for fair, open bidding, best possible people doing the job at the best price. That's just the way it should be. Competition. Let us see here seven thirty with John Lissick. The book I can't believe it's already book out about this Bulletproof The Truth bulletproof the truth about the assassination attempts on Donald Trump. Former police chief James Craig can't wait to have him back on the show eight oh five talking about sanctuary cities and public safety. What he's been up to, and how is it that the Sin Sinnt Police Department got all woke? And I imagine James Craig still has contacts within the Cincinnt Police Department, as do. I not real great morale from everything that I have heard from the little birds that tweet and whisper in my ear. And then Jeff Baker, he is running for Hamilton County Treasure. He'll be on the program at eight thirty five three seven four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three Talk FI fifty on AT and T phones.
Speaker 1: As I brought it up.
Speaker 4: Earlier in the start of the program, Hillary Clinton at Choosing accusing Donald Trump basically being a Nazi. This, this whole fascism drum beat, is this is their last gasp? Oh my god, we need to do something about Donald Trump. How about just explaining your policies, Kammally, you would just let us know what you really truly stand for. Rather than hide behind people or back pedalicon issues that you were very firm, like, for example, energy policies. She's dancing around the whole issue of banning fracking. Clem oh no, no, no, Look at that bill that I signed, and it's got advanced, you know, opens some some places for fracking. That's the only thing she can hang her hat on. Some leases will be approved, but that's it. Beyond the Inflation Reduction Act, even if they make good on that, and there still will be environmental challenges and lawsuits to whatever leases they attempt to move forward on, like there always are. But beyond that nothing you're left to guess. So we get more of that in a second. Kim Strassel, and I recommend to read the whole thing Kamala's basket or deplorables. This really just sort of sums up the whole thing. And she was talking about this, talking to her that Kamala Harris was doing with Liz Cheney, of all people, real darling for the Republican Party, Liz Cheney. Liz Cheney use the following words to talk about Trump, because all they do is talk about Trump. They don't talk about policies. Depravity, misogyny, vicious, vitriolic, erratic, unstable, venom dangerous, cruel, and that was just Cheney over to Harris when she after she points out the two things that she believes lends credibility to her being president a prosecutor, and that she lived outside Washington, then start talking about Trump, his contempt for the Constitution, his contempt for the rule of law. Trump's unserious, unfit, exhausting, harmful, manipulable, stands for fascism to its core.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, her poll numbers are dropping, and Astraussel points out there's a whole lot of folks out there that claim to still be unsocided. They know about Trump that he campaigns on what he's going to run or what he's going to do in office. Also can campaign on his prior record where no, he didn't unleash America's military, honest and declare himself King Ugh Harris nothing this, Ken points out. Undecided participants in this week's CNN town hall pleaded with her for details. She responded with the barrist to platitudes, what specific actions would you take to bridge the partisan divide? And she was as Harris, I'll be a president for all Americans with common sense and practical solutions. What one policy goal would be your priority in Congress? Her response, There's not just one, and we need to get past this era of politics and partisan politics, and I will invest in the industries of the future.
Speaker 1: Y'all clear on that.
Speaker 4: After four years of Biden, would you please differentiate your policies from Joe Biden's. Her reply, I represent a new generation with new approaches, and I bring my experience actually taking care of my mother. What Kim Strussel writes, all the space in between these nothing burgers was of course filled with casting mister Trump as the root of all evil, and she also illustrates it's the bigger problem, the portrayal of Trump as an unconscurable pick that I think it was an astute observation, maybe pissing people off. And she recounts Hillary Clinton's you know, post statement admission that her describing Trump voters as the basket of deplorables, racist, sex's, homophomic, xenophobic, islamophobic, you name it, Hillary Clinton's words, not mine. Well, it may have cost her the election because she was insulting to so many people. She tried to backpel herself out of it and actually dug herself into a deeper hole. Now, as observed by Kim Strassel, Harris hasn't been so stupid as to directly attack you. Obama did it to black men, I would argue the other day, which if you saw the reaction from many black men, they were a little pissed off at Barack Obama for lecturing them on who they are and who they are not as if they're one monolithic all thinking, viewing life the same way. And the only thing stopped them from embracing Kamala Harris is the fact that she's a woman and said, many black men, no, don't insult my intelligence. But she hasn't so far done that. But as kimberly observes, the Harris chainey which she calls tour, amounts to the same thing.
Speaker 1: Look at it this way.
Speaker 4: How else to think of someone voting for, or more to the point, thinking for voting for a toxic, unstable fascist threat to the constitutions. I mean, you know, if you're ever on the Trump side of the ledger, you hear that, and you you are insulting me, You're insulting my intelligence, and you are well lying. She observes Americans like to be treated as if they have a brain, in this case, to assume they are well aware of Trump's risks and shortcomings, and who isn't, but also understandably worried about the election or electing rather a vapid retread of Joe Biden i e.
Speaker 1: Kamala Harris.
Speaker 4: And she observes also that a campaign obsessing on what Trump did or didn't two years ago, that is a campaign failing to scratch the huge public itch for a candidate with a plan for the future. In other words, exclamation point, what the hell is she actually running on? She concludes, pointing out Harris's decline in the polls coincides with her decision around the debate time to ditch her focus on joy and the future in favor of making the race all about Donald Trump. Also coincided with a growing public and pressed demand that she offer more policy specifics. But she doesn't want to go there because that agenda, Kimberly Strassel says, it remains a supersized version of mister Biden's, which is unpopular. And isn't that what it all comes down to. We would be hearing all night and all day if what Kamala Harris ran on when she was vying to be president of the United States of America in twenty nineteen, and I do believe she is firmly wed to all of those policies, including an outright ban on fracking, electrify everything, woke everything, defund the police, sanctuary cities, open borders. She ran on all that, and now she's doing her best to be evasive at minimum or literally running away from those policies and hiding behind nothing but again Donald Trump, evil Orange Man, and it's costing her votes, that's causing her a decline in the polls. And I think we all know full well that the real Kamala Harris is still lurking behind this nothing burger that we're getting right now. And the reason it's a nothing it's not because she's in total idiot. I think she's a student enough to know though, that her policies, what she truly stands for, and what Biden has been doing for the last almost four years, are not embraced by the vast majority of American people. Six fifteen fifty five K see the talk station something I thoroughly embrace. Shopping at twenty two three on Route forty two between Mason and eleven, and it's an awesome gun shop indoor range and they have a gunsmith there. If you needy smith work, onne go there. And right now it is time and maybe the perfect time. Stock up on Ammo. They are always competitive pricing at twenty two three. They pride themselves on their competitive pricing across the board, but when it comes to ammunition, we all know who buy Ammo, it's expensive. Twenty two three is already competitive. Ammo pricing is now ten percent off when you buy a case of whatever Ammo you're looking for that is in stock forty five two two three, five five six, you know, three oh eight. I don't know what they got there, but if it's in stock and you buy a case of it, it's ten percent off. Learn more online go to twenty two three dot com the number twenty two fall by the word three spelled out twenty two three.
Speaker 10: Dot com fifty five KRC.
Speaker 4: If you miss your nine first morning, well the forecast we have a partly cloudy day to day isolated rain and the highest seventy four partly cloudier ninth fifty one Tomorrow sunny sky's at the highest sixty two over night clear in thirty seven and sunny on Sunday with the highest sixty three forty four degrees Right now, traffic time Chucking group.
Speaker 11: From the U see up tramphing center. When it comes to stroke, every second counts. That's why you see Comprehensive Stroke Center is your clear choice for rapid life saving treatment.
Speaker 6: Learn more.
Speaker 11: Red you see how dot com South Bend seventy five is shut down. Traffic being diverted off of the highway to eastbound lateral ram Soun westbound VIATERL ramp to southbound seventy five that's open and getting past the accident that has had the highways shut down on the right hand side. Chucking rom on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 4: Six fififty five karrosed talk station Tech Friday with Dave Hatter coming up in the next segment.
Speaker 1: David, you happy about that?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: Am?
Speaker 1: I also happy to.
Speaker 3: Talk to you.
Speaker 4: Five one three seven eighty two to three talk. I'm always happy to talk to Pat. Pat, welcome to the program. Any happy Friday to you.
Speaker 12: Thank you Brian and you were in my rosary this morning.
Speaker 9: Oh I'm well.
Speaker 12: I am praying for this country and these kids, the young people, because I'm maybe two, so I pray for the young ones.
Speaker 9: Brian.
Speaker 12: When I heard Maren O'Connor yesterday saying vote yes on Issue one, I've best fell off the couch. I got that read out from the library, and I mean, I'm not the smartest pencil in the room, but I have common sense. But when they are going to put people in that are not elected, there is a big problem them because I mean, I don't want Kamala Harris, that's for sure, and I mean Trump did for four years we were energy independent and lower taxes, which is going to be going out pretty soon, and our taxes are going to go up. But Maren O'Connor, I couldn't believe it because even when she came down here to talk to I don't know if she's still a judge Tracy Hunter. I mean, I thought, you know, she's trying to help, But here in that voting yes, I couldn't believe it. I don't think people really understand if they can start putting people in that are not elected, then we're not going to be voting for people anymore. They'll just pick whoever they want, like they want Kamala they just elevated her.
Speaker 4: Well, it'll be slightly different than that, but of course they won't be selecting candidates, but they will be responsible for jerrymandering, and they will draw districts that are going to allocate, you know, Republicans districts that'll become then Democrat districts much more influence from the Democrat Party because they can't get what they want at the ballot box, so they're going to get it by way of trying to redistrict themselves into a more advantageous position, which is I think why every left wing outlet in the world is behind the efforts to pass Issue one and vote yes on it. I have no idea what's going through Former Supreme Court Justice Maureen O'Connor's melon don't know. I think she's wrong on the issue. I'm going no on one, and I'd much rather have a politician that I can vote out of office be responsible for the process. You can go to court and claim that it's jerrymandered illegally, as has been the case many times, and they got to go back to the table. So there's accountability built into the system already. Is it perfect? Absolutely not, But certainly do not throw out the slightly imperfect in favor of the awful and unaccountable, which is exactly what a yes on issue one would be doing. Thank you, pat help me to get that off my chest. And one more thing, I mentioned the energy situation, you know have Kamala Harris kind of hide behind the Inflation Reduction Act, which she is responsible for passing. Thank you for the Inflation Increase Act, which it actually was, but does have some provisions for new leases for fracking, But that's it. And again she's hiding behind that one thing while trying to backpedal away from her multitude of statements that she would ban thracking. You want to know what she's actually gonna do as presidents since she won't say it out loud or or speak truthfully to you. See her Climate Energy Director, Kamala Thorndike. This one's a radical environmentalist. This is part of her cabinet. Her Climate Engagement Director hand selected by Kamala Harris. So if personnel represents policy, you know exactly what you're gonna get with Kamala Harris. Previously, while working as an assistant Bernie Sanders, her goal to electrify everything You'll need to replace any machine that currently burns fossil fuels, your gas powered car, furnace, water heater, kitchen, stove, and dryer.
Speaker 1: Close quote.
Speaker 4: Back in twenty one, she tweeted about the need for political and cultural change to overcome the individualism, white supremacy and toxic, toxic patriarchy that fossil fuels coos weaponars against affordable solutions we already have for rapid decarbonization. Really yeah, that carbon capture is really affordable. It's so affordable that all the coal plants we have now they didn't shut down, they wouldn't had and adopted the technology because it's easily, readily available and affordable. Wrong, that's just one component of it. After the IRA was passed, this crazed Thorndike woman said onwards, with the clean energy revolution, down with the fossil fuel dictators and olive arts. Let's electrify everything. That's your policy. Kamala Harris can't say it out loud, and of course Kamala Thorndyke isn't running around repeating what she is on record as saying. But you and I both know Kamala Thorndyke's position has not changed, and I would argue neither his Kamala Harris's Tech Friday with Dave Hadter coming up next, Fastened Pro Roofing called the wonderful roofers. At Fast and Pro you get a free free quote if work needs to be done and if fork doesn't need to be done. Unlike so many other con artists and ripoff artists in the roofing industry, they're not going to try to say something you don't need that has come down and say, hey, everything's okay. You roof's got about X number of years left in it, So feel free to call us anytime you see a problem. It's a free inspection, it's a free phone call. Fast and Pro Roofing they enjoy an A plus with a better residess Viera with good reason. And I'll cite my friend Steve in his example, and not only did he have a great experience, so much so he referred his son to Fast and Pro when his son had a just a big hole, I guess a hole in the roof. Water was pouring down during that trenchial downpour we just recently had. Calls him up, talks to him. He's all freaked out. His son is about their league call Fast and Pro. Steve tells him, he said, they take a few days for them to get out there and fix it, but they'll do great work. They were out there, I think Steve told me they were out there like within the hour, in the rain on the roof, fixing the problem. That's customer service, and that's why Steve referred his son to Fast and Problem because Steve listened to me and you should too. They are excellent of what they do. Every form of roof, commercial, residential, all types of roofs, custom metalworks, sighting and x exterior work.
Speaker 1: They do it all.
Speaker 4: Give them a shout five one three seven seven four ninety four ninety five, seven seven four ninety four ninety five. Online you'll find him at Fasten, Fast and fastenproroofing dot com.
Speaker 10: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 7: Your morning espresso starts right here. It's the Sean Hannity Morning Minute.
Speaker 13: You think maybe they ought to ratchet down the rhetorics. The reason they can't is because they cannot run that the borders are safer, that the economy is better, because everybody knows differently everything that they buy in every store they go to costs more. Everybody's sick and tired of paying high gas and energy prices A buck buck fifty more gowon than you were paying. That adds up after four years, and it was even higher at different points. And then, of course, you know, depleting our strategic oil reserves in the process, which was pretty dumb too.
Speaker 1: This is what they are left with.
Speaker 13: They can't say our towns are more safe and more securely because the crime rate has been skyrocketing given as they tried to hide and alter the numbers.
Speaker 1: They can't say anything is better off. So that's what they left the.
Speaker 7: Sean Hennity Show from Coast to Coast later today.
Speaker 13: Hey, remember the old way of shopping for custom window treatments, you know, waiting around all day to get an overpriced quote from a pushy commissioned salesperson. Well those days are over thanks to Blinds dot Com because they invented a better way. Now with completely virtual consultations and free sample sent right to your door, you never have to deal with this salesperson in your home ever ever again, you can always count on Blinds dot Com to deliver top quality window treatments now from their premium woven wood to motorized shades, which I love and so much more. You can get unlimited custom window treatments installed, whether it's one or one hundred for one low cost, and at blinds dot com there are never any hidden fees. The price you see on the website is the price that you pay. Ordering online may be scary to some of you, but not with Blinds dot Com because they have one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee. Shop blinds dot com right now get up to forty five percent off on select styles. Save up to forty five percent on select styles when you go to blinds dot com.
Speaker 2: Rules and restrictions may apply.
Speaker 4: Six thirty Happy Friday extra special time to be tuned to the Fify five Kercy morningco because this is the time of week. We get to talk with Dave Hatter from intest i T. You find them a line at intest i t dot com. Don't take my word for it, but if you're a business you need help with computers, You need to identify a risk, put in security solutions, or get yourself out of a jam. Business courrier says interest i T is the best in the business. So call Dave hat Or and his team for all that, Dave, welcome back, my friend. It's always good to have you on.
Speaker 6: Always my pleasure to be here.
Speaker 4: Brian got to get this out of my system. Read a stack of stupid story this morning. Uh, cops pulling women over and then asking for their cell phones and then downloading the nudies of the women that the new that the women had stored on their cell phone, questioned Dave, under any circumstances, is it smart, prudent, or reasonable to have nudies on your of yourself on your phone.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with a note, Okay, I figured that.
Speaker 14: Whether it's whether it's for the instance you just cited, or think back now it's been almost ten years, if you're if you're sinking your photos off to the cloud? Yeah, right there to the celebrity the celebrity thing where a bunch of celebrities were exposed like this. Yeah, if you really understand that these you know, compromising photos are being sync to the cloud, and of course they had bad passwords in the MFA and then they were stolen.
Speaker 6: So yeah, it's just a bad idea. I would recommend against.
Speaker 4: It, right, and don't film yourself having sex all right? Moving on Google apparently Google's at it again, tracking us even with the GPS disabled. I know you do not like Google for a multitude of reasons, and this is yet another one.
Speaker 14: So yeah, this is another perfect example in my opinion, where I think it shows a couple of things. Right, we see privacy washing all the time where these big tech companies say one thing and do another. You know, they claim to be for privacy, they claim to want to help you protect privacy and such. And then as a reminder, when you look at companies like Google, Meta, et cetera, you are their product, not their customer. Right, They're not in most cases selling you anything. They are collecting your data when you use their either extremely low cost or free tools. So that's the first thing people need to understand is this idea of surveillance capitalism and the fact that you are their customer. Are you their product rather not their customer. And this just further illustrates that. So with their new phone, the new pixel phone, cyber News did a study on these things. They basically, you know, did some magic to try to understand what is the phone doing in the background. And I would point out whether it's the hardware and a phone, the operating system that makes the phone work, or apps on the phone. Right Google, This is not exclusive to Google. This insatiable desire to capture as much of your data as possible however they can whenever they can. But again, Google is primarily in the business of collecting your data, whether it's you using Gmail or their search insins or whatever. And in this case, cyber News took this new phone a Pixel nine pro xl, set it up with the default settings, and then basically build a proxy in between the phone and the Internet, just to see what it was doing in the background, right right, and what they found in Forbes has reported on this.
Speaker 6: In addition to their reporting.
Speaker 14: Is that every fifteen minutes, I'm going to quote this quote, every fifteen minutes, Pixel nine pro exl sends a data packet to Google. The device shares location, email address, phone number, network status, another telemetry, and then it goes on to say they found this data is being sent to various Google endpoints including device management, pology enforcement, and base grouping. So their point is if you have one of these phones. Now, this isn't to say every Android phone. Remember, other companies Samsung, for example, make hardware that Android the operating system that Google makes runs on. They're saying, this particular phone, even if you turn off the GPS, is sending data back.
Speaker 6: To Google every fifteen minutes.
Speaker 14: And you know, if you when you buy the phone, if you read the terms of service and you understand that and you agree, okay, that's acceptable, Well, who am I to complain about that?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 14: You go into it with informed consent, you make, you pays your money. It takes your chances, right. But my issue with so much of this, Brian, is the terms of service are an indecipherable jungle of legal ease and mumbo jumbo. Nobody reads it right. I mean, we all know this, and they have They have these things very deep down inside there. And does the average person buying this understand how they're being tracked?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 14: You know, you and I have talked many times before. I have an Apple phone. I'm not saying Apple is sinless or blameless in this type of thing. They are collecting your data as well, but they're generally considered more privacy and security friendly because they're selling you hardware and software. They're not making your data their primary business model. And I'm not saying there aren't apps on an Apple phone. You know, I turn off the location services on my phone until I need to use them at so you know, I'm that guy, and that would be my recommendation, despite the inconvenience of you know, the two seconds it takes to go into the settings hardly turn it on and turn it off. Yeah, I know, but these are the kind of things people tell me all the time, Brian. Why can't use MFA because it's too inconvenient? That two seconds to get the code and inerant that you know increases your likelihood by ninety nine percent per people like Microsoft and Google of not getting hacked, And that's that's a good trade off in my mind.
Speaker 6: But getting backed and getting back to this story, So I.
Speaker 14: Think we're going to see more of this, not less of this, Brian, because I think many people are starting to realize when you look at a scenario like twenty three and Me and the fact that they have genetic data about you that could potentially be used to god knows what kind of ways, you know, could you potentially if twenty three and Me goes out of business and they sell your data and who knows who they're selling it to or what their terms of service say now, I of course never used that or never would use any kind of service like that. It's not bound by Hippa to protect my data. But if they sell your genetic data, could it eventually get sold to insurance companies who don't want to ensure you, or people don't want to hire you because you might have some sort of genetic disease it's going to turn up in a few years. Could it be sold to the Chinese where they make, you know, some sort of bio weapon. Again, so I think is more company is more people wake up to the idea that perhaps less data out there about me is better. You know, they're only going to get more aggressive and do more of these privacy washing sort of approaches to collect your data. Because for the companies who rely almost entirely on your data to exist, that's all they got. So you know, I would encourage folks before you buy any hardware from Google. Oh, you may want to look into the data that it's capturing, and you know, perhaps at least choose a different phone manufacturer. No, there you go and use Android or go to Apple.
Speaker 4: I was just waiting for you to put the explanation point on it, just to stay the hell away from Google Products six thirty seven more with day've hadter it's like turning off AI tools to talk about that next after I mentioned the great folks at Zimmer Geating and air Conditioning for more than seventy five years. Third generation of experts at Zimmer are taking great care of the customers they serve. You can get on a maintenance plan. Those things are awesome to come over once a year and make sure everything's cleaned out, running perfectly, and you extend the life of your HVAC system. But if it's that time of your AC's life when it goes belly up and you have to replacement, the folks at Zimmer this CANNI is like, listen, you can maybe fix it, but it's going to be more expensive to fix. You need a new air conditioning unit. This things like twenty years old now SR Time Cool Carrier Comfort Rebate still going on for twenty one hundred dollars off a brand new carrier unit. Folks that invented air condition they make wonderful air conditioning units. And of course the folks at Zimmer do a great job taking care of your home and putting it in so call them now.
Speaker 1: Is set up that appointment.
Speaker 4: They are twenty four to seven in emergency service too goes go zimmer dot com. You can find all about them, what they do, and schedule the appointment online it go zimmer.
Speaker 10: Dot com fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Don't be scared you talk station. It's that time week in trust it dot com.
Speaker 4: If you find Dave Patter and his crew and you find Dave here and look at the five KRCY morning show every Friday between six thirty and seven.
Speaker 1: Moving over to turning off AI tools, What is this all about, Dave?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so, Brian, Most of the major.
Speaker 14: Tech titans at this point have some sort of generative AI built into their platform. Generative AI is just the fancy nerds speak for tools like chat EPT where you can enter a prompt it's called prompt engineering, and it will generate some kind of content.
Speaker 6: Text, photos, whatever.
Speaker 14: Right, So, when you hear the term generative AI, we're talking about these tools where again you enter some sort of prompt telling it what you want and it generates some sort of output. Right again, Chat GPT is probably the thing that is the most well known, but Microsoft has Copilot, Meta has their own AI embedded into Facebook and what's happened so forth. So you know, all these big platforms generally have something Google has Gemini.
Speaker 6: In many cases it's embedded.
Speaker 14: Sometimes you can't really tell if what you're getting is something from the generative AI or the platform itself. And you know, there's a lot of concerns with these tools. You know, the the shine has worn off to a large extent on some of these things. You know, they're starting to get some negative press. We're hearing about the energy consumption and.
Speaker 6: The you know, have the peak. But whether whether that's true.
Speaker 14: Or not, I don't think these things are going away anytime soon. And you know, many concerns have been raised, not only about the hallucination component of these generative eye tools where they just literally make stuff up. But folks have to understand, unless you're using an isolated instance, like you've set one of these up in an environment that's not connected into the Internet, and you have control over when you enter a prompt, and if you supply information is part of that prompt, like sensitive customer data since trade secrets, anything like that, it's gone into their model and is now potentially available to other people when they enter a prompt. So you know, there are privacy and security concerns around people using these tools when they don't necessarily understand that anything they enter is feeding the model and that that is available.
Speaker 6: To other people potentially.
Speaker 14: So because of those concerns, some businesses have said, well, you can't use this stuff. Some have created policies when that's my advice. I think when people understand how to work with these tools, what they're good at, what they're not good at, you know what limitations and constraints are, they can be useful. So I'm not suggesting there's never a time where it doesn't make sense for you and your team to potentially leverage these things, but you have to understand the constraints and the concerns, and to that end, in some cases it makes sense, whether it's just you as an individual concerned about your privacy or as an organization to turn these things off. Right to say, well, you know, I want to use WhatsApp. I don't know why you would do that because it's for meta, But if you want to use these meta products, you can potentially go in and turn these AI components off. Now, of course, the problem Brian is twofold a exactly how each one of these platforms refers to these things. Where you would find the settings that might enable you to turn it off varies widely, so you know you can I guess the first takeaway is to understand you might have the option of disabling these capabilities if you're concerned about it. Then it's a matter of for your particular tool set, whether it's Copilot and Microsoft or something else. You know, where do you find the settings? And then is it even an option to turn off? Now I'm going to predict to you it will get harder and harder to turn these off for the reasons we talked about in the last segment. They want this data, they need to train these models, and that's where you know privacy washing and dark patterns come in. They make it difficult to turn the stuff off. They make it difficult to find the settings you'd go to turn it off, and it warns you are you really sure you want to do this kind of thing?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 14: That's the dark pattern angle that we see so often in these surveillance capitalism driven models. They need your data, they don't want you to turn things off, and sometimes unless they're required by law, they're going to make it really really They're not going to give you the option or they're going to make it difficult. But again the real takeaway is, depending on your platform, you may have the option of disabling these things. You should at least know that, and then if you run into concerns, you can try to determine is it possible to disable whatever particular AI is embedded in your particular tool set. So again, I think to a large extent, people are realizing, a We're not going to get wiped out anytime soon by generative AI.
Speaker 6: And I don't know what's in some lab somewhere, Brian, but.
Speaker 14: Chat GPT is not going to wipe us out any time soon. And you know, while again these tools, I prefer rock the x AI myself over chat GPT, but you know, if you have concerns, you may be able to disable it and not feed their beast with information as you're using your tools.
Speaker 4: So something because this smart to assume that everything that you're searching for and entering on Internet is being restored and retained somewhere.
Speaker 6: Yes it is.
Speaker 4: That's the bottom line. I mean, when they did police investigations, how is it that they know exactly what searches the PURP did in advance of the crime being committed. That's because I guess the information's out there for all to see. Pause fromm We'll bring back Dave China taking hacking to the next level.
Speaker 1: Oh goodie.
Speaker 4: First, affordable imaging services. To get an image, it's going to take a heapload of money. That is, if you go to the hospital imaging department, MRI, CT scans, echo Cardigram's ultrasounds, all of them north of like say two thousand dollars. You know, ctcn CTC scan can cost up to five grand. Last CT scan I got. I didn't go to the imaging department, which was where my doctor suggested. Of course she did when I said I'm going to go to afford imaging services. I do commercials for them, and I know they got the same equipment, and I don't want to pay the kind of money I got to pay at the hospital. She sit, fine, got the scan, she got the board certified radiologists report within two days, as you will as well. It's included in the price. You get a separate bill at the hospital for that. And it didn't set me back much money at all. I mean I save thousands of dollars, which is really the point of all of this, you have a choice when it comes to your medical image, and if you have a choice when it comes to medicine, generally go where you can't afford it and your doctor will be fine with everything. Mind certainly was didn't mean a wits worth of difference that I didn't go to the imaging department. So an echo cardigram, how about four hundred and ninety five bucks, not like two thousand plus the extra bill. That's the kind of pricing you get at affordable imaging services across the board five one three, seven, five three eight thousand, five one three seven, five three eight thousand.
Speaker 1: Learn more online. Go to Affordable Medimaging dot com.
Speaker 10: Fifty five krc ify If.
Speaker 1: It's about KRCD Talks Nation.
Speaker 4: After the top of the Our News, Ken Blackwell returns to the If You've about Carse Morning Show to tell us all.
Speaker 1: The reasons why we need to vote know on issue one in.
Speaker 4: Spite of what Rhino and former Huse Supreme Court Justice Marino O'Connor is trying to convince you to do. In the meantime, one more here with Dave Hatter. Interest It dot com again is where you find Dave and his team. So the Chinese are at it again.
Speaker 14: Dave, I know this is probably a shocker to you and all your listeners. Oh yeah, this is this is interesting because it gets kind of nerdy. I don't think we've really talked about quantum computing too much. Maybe people have heard that term, you know, it's a it's a field in computer science based on quantum physics and quantum mechanics. And you know, in traditional computer right, everyone, I'm sure at least has heard the concept of bits and bytes.
Speaker 6: You know, eight bits makes a bite.
Speaker 14: But at the end of the day, everything in traditional computing boils down to ones and zeros.
Speaker 6: Right, you have a bit, it's on or off, one or.
Speaker 14: Zero, and you know the computer is dealing with either two states one of two states, on or off. With quantum computing again, you get into this quantum mechanics thing, and things can be in more than one state at a given time. So for some types of applications, quantum computers can do things that traditional computers can't. You know, for certain types of mathematical problems, they can solve things and maybe minutes or hours that might take years or decades to solve using a traditional even like a supercomputer. So for a long time people have been warning that as quantum computing continues to advance, you're going to get to a place where the capabilities of these quantum computers would be such that they can crack military grade encryption like AEES two fifty six. And one of the reasons, yeah, I have no idea what that is. Yeah, yeah, okay, so it make make it a long story short. AES two fifty six encryption is considered essentially uncrackable by current technology. Okay, it's quote military grade. Now you can encrypt things with higher levels of encryption. And the bottom line is the longer the key is, the harder it is to crack, the longer it takes, right, because you've got more permutations you have to go through. So again, with quantum computers, the idea is that theoretically all of this goes out the window.
Speaker 6: And it's one of the reasons why.
Speaker 14: The foreign governments like the People's Republic of China are potentially stealing as much data as possible, even if it's encrypted, because eventually they'll be able to decrypt it with quantum computer. I get it, so I could steal it today, and even though I might not be able to use it today, maybe in a year or two I can crack that.
Speaker 4: It's like the theory of cryogenics. You know, there's no cure for the disease. Now freeze the guy and in one hundred years when they have a cure for it, thaw him out and apply the cure.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's a good anount.
Speaker 14: So bottom line is now NIST has been working for some time on quantum resistant encryption technologies, encryption that theoretically could not be cracked using quantum computers. And I'm a little skeptical of this headline Brian Chinese scientists report using quantum computer to hack military grade encryption. And here's why I say that. I'm not saying it's impossible. I believe as many experts, you know, people who are cryptography experts have warned, you know, we're eventually going to get to a place where these computers will be able to crack the current encryption methodologies. But if considering how important this would be, if you were able to do this in terms of stealing state secrets, military secrets, trade secrets from your enemies, would you tell anyone? Did we tell the Germans. Hey, we have the Enigma machine, and we cracked all of their encryption. We did not because we wanted to keep stealing the secrets, right, So I'm not saying they didn't do this. I just I'm a little skeptical that they would announce it if they did, because it would then potentially take away an enormous advantage or at least make you know, the American military, American companies in US government get much more serious about protecting that data so that it couldn't be stolen and then decrypted.
Speaker 1: So I don't see that.
Speaker 4: It's not like the Doomsday Machine, where it only works if you tell people.
Speaker 6: The doomsday device. I love that movie. That is one of my favorite movies of all time.
Speaker 1: I agree with you on that.
Speaker 14: Yes, absolute masterpiece. Peter Sellers should have won an Oscar for that.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you know what well played on that one. There is no question that that was an Academy Award winning performance. But then you know how much I care about the Academy.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I hear you, But I mean, I mean, who plays three characters in one movie and every one of them is just a masterpiece? But anyhow, Yeah, brilliant doctor strang and never out of time. I just got to get one plug in here, Brian fort Wright, City County little Right the city council election. Please vote for all six incumbent council members.
Speaker 4: You heard it, all six incumbent for right, all six and only. That's a great endorsement. Tech Friday's Dave had Ter Dave until next Friday, have a great weekend. You and the team keep up the great work you're doing. And folks, you can get in touch with Dave and the team again at in't trust dot com. Truly appreciate you sponsoring a segment, but more fundamentally, I appreciate the information you pass along to us, Dave, trying to keep us out of trouble. Even if a lot of people don't heed your advice, you can at least say I told you so. Take care, brother, take care of my friend Ken Blackwell. Off the top of the UR News vote no on one, summing up our conversation, followed by Joshlystick with the book Bulletproof the Truth about the assassination attempts on Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: That'll be at seven thirty. I'll be right back the.
Speaker 7: Latest on the election minutes away at the top of the hour. You gotta vote.
Speaker 10: The future of our country depends on it.
Speaker 7: Fifty five KRS the talk station.
Speaker 10: This report.
Speaker 1: Seven oh five the fifty five KRCB Talk Station.
Speaker 4: A very happy Friday to you, made extra special right now because I'm happy to welcome back. You may remember him as the mayor of the City of Cincinnati. You may remember as the Ohio State treasurer, perhaps Secretary of State of Ohio. Also, you may know him as the politician, author, and conservative activist he is. You know I'm talking about Ken Blackwell, welcome back to the Morning show, my friend. Always enjoy our conversations.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Brian, Good to hear your voice, Good to be with you.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, you know I where you're drawing your support is usually illustrative of who's behind something or whether or not you should vote for it. It's like the company you keep. It can be reflective of one's personality. There is not a single conservative outlet or well I know there are foreign billionaires, no conservative outlet. It's all left wing organizations, groups and more in billionaire that hands George Week's guy, who are the money behind issue Vote yes on Issue one, which is going to change the gerrymandering rules and just merely codified and hand it off to a so called independent panel of folks that is established by this alchemy process.
Speaker 1: I mean, I can refer to alchemy. You've read it.
Speaker 3: Look, this is the most non transparent initiatives that I've seen in a very long time, you know, requiring up to fifty seven extraordinary complex steps to make a new electoral map. And what gets me, Brian, is that this plan requires adding sixteen thousand, six hundred and forty three words or sixteen pages of small type to the Ohaw Constitution. Buyers feware, Oh mynd this is a paragraph like I haven't said in a long time. And you know that Chris crossed this country, actually Chris cross the globe looking at election issues, and I will tell you this is a humdinger and it must be defeated well.
Speaker 4: And it's interesting, isn't it, Ken black Well, that they're launching this effort and throwing these literally countless millions of dollars to convince people to yes on it, because oh I always now a red state. It's no longer purple, it's not blue. They need to they can't get their foot in the door in campaigning or on issues. So how they're gonna do it. They're gonna read, They're going to gerryman themselves into positions of power.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. Issue one creates an unelected, unaccountable commission to redraw the state's maps to favorite Democrats. Pure and simple, this could decide which party controls Congress, letting Democrats push their liberalalds, gender, or even impeached Donald Trump if Americans re re electing this November. Yeah, as you mentioned, this is fueled. This is funded by out of state dark money groups that are pushing this radical change in how districts are drawn in the in the in the state of Ohio, and just not only effects the US House seats, this would in fact state legislature, our Ohio state legislature seats. And so when you look at a group like this sixteen thirty fund that has already pulled more than twenty million dollars in foreign tied cash into Ohio and over six point six million for Issue one alone, you know that if in fact it walks like aug talks like a quacks like a duck, it is a doug.
Speaker 4: And I wish we didn't have the SEC staring us down our faces here kinda we could use more of a more specific terminology for that one. The National Education Association and the American Federation of Teachers. I don't know what connection they have with Ohio jerrymandering, but those two organizations throw a million and a half dollars at it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, absolutely, And before I forget it, if folks want to listeners want to know more about this, go to stop Issue one. And that's not the that's the numeral one. Stop issue one dot com. It is so important that we in fact get folks out to the polls. And so, just as in the other the presidential election, we want that folk marchin to be too big to rig. We in fact need to stop the bad initiative.
Speaker 4: Isn't there one point in the process of senior recall where basically you're just pulling names out.
Speaker 3: Of a hat, right, I'm just going to I've seen I've seen a lot of political trickery in all of my seventy six years. But let me tell you this again. This is so non transparent, so confiluted, so almost just playing stupid. But it is in fact that they are dead serious in trying to pull the world over old House voter's eyes.
Speaker 4: Well, and the other component of it. And really what offends me the most. I mean people might claim, oh, well, yeah, we can vote people out of office, but you got to wait a couple of years for that. You know, coment's always end u getting re elected anyway. Well that's a problem, it's our fault. But there is a form of accountability when you have an election. My understanding is that no citizen of the state of Ohio can contest the whatever redrawing, whatever legislative map that this committee comes out with. This zero accountability. You can't go to court, at least under the current system. Yes, they have been challenged in court. Yes, redistriction has been found to be unlawful for a number of different reasons. They go back to the drawing board and they come up with a new one and that gets challenging Courdant's either approved or not. But at least there is a form of accountability.
Speaker 1: We got nothing here, do we Yeah, we don't.
Speaker 3: And it has always been confusing to me how people actually want to take politics out of politics. There's no way that you can put together a commission and then insulated, isolated, protected from accountability and think that, you know, a group of politicians actually haven't you know, concocted this, you know, And so what we have now and you just mentioned it. You know, we have a system that voters put in place and that voters can use to hold elected officials accountable, period and they want to change it. You know, you talk about, you know, empowering the administrative state. This is that notion on steroids. Yeah, this would completely radicalize and oretically change the old how political governing model without the input of accountable citizens and elected officials. It is just plain dangerous, it is.
Speaker 1: And that's the point of it. I mean, you just summed up the reason they want it passed.
Speaker 3: It's absolutely but we have to go out and vote no on Issue one and protect our state and our elections from foreign billionaires and their liberal cronies in Columbus.
Speaker 1: Amen to that.
Speaker 4: Stop Issue one, the number one stop issue one dot com. You get all the reasons.
Speaker 3: Why.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you this, And I'm not suggesting Ken Blackwether. You can climb into her head and know what the hell she's doing. But former House Supreme Court just as Mareno O'Connor came out and said vote yes on Issue one any idea, what's going through her mind?
Speaker 3: Or is it just a I know, I just think she has a bone to pick and Marine is a friend. But on this one we are bumping age and it's just a bad.
Speaker 4: Idea, bad idea. If you need any convincing just look at the list of supporters. It's page after page after page of every left wing organization you can come up with, and then again fundamentally to the point, what does a Swiss multi billionaire who funds progressive left wing causes around the globe have to do with the state of Ohio? Why is he willing to commit twenty five million dollars to this effort? That's crazy right there.
Speaker 3: It really is. You know, commissioners appointed by judges and which have been aided and abetted by a private hiring firm, and this amendment gives the commission a constitutionally guaranteed blank check for any legal expense, without legislative oversight and no accountability. Man, this is bad.
Speaker 4: It is really bad, point after point after point after point. And plus you know, a law degree, seven years of college and a law degree plus fifty nine years of existence on the planet still don't really quite get it. As I've read through it, Ken, it is a monumental mess.
Speaker 3: Let's get out and vote no get out quote do it.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Kenneth Blackwell, speaking succinctly on the issue stop Issue one dot com. Ken, I look forward to our next conversation. You keep up the great work, my friend. I love your brother, take care, Love you too, Man seven fifteen fifty five care Seedy Talk Station. Remember the days when a man like Ken Blackwell could be the mayor of the city of Cincinnati. Ah, happier times. Chimneycare Fireplace and Stow, They'll give you happy times because you're gonna want to build a fireplace. You got a little bit of fire in your fireplace or your freestating stuff. You love the warmth, you love the beauty. That's what one of the nice things about wintertime. That just the old school, gorgeous fire in the fireplace. Maybe even heating your home, a whole home up. Because you know, Joe's got one of those self feeding wood waste pellets doves. You can buy those from the Chimneycare Fireplace and Stove. They have them an insert for him too, so they can put a fell self feeding wood waste pellet stove right where your fireplace is in the form of an insert. They have gas inserts as well. That's what I have from the Chimneycare Fireplace and stove. It is first world baby remote control. I got it all so it might not turn you to turn your nose up at that and say I want a real wood burner. Well great, they've got those two inserts for wood burning stoves help get the heat into the room. And of course, though right now it's a good time to take care of your safety before you enjoy that the beautiful glow of the fire and the warmth of the fire. Safety first, think about it now when you're not using the fireplace of the stove. Had the chimney inspected. They video cameras inspected from the Chimneycare Fireplace and Stove. They have certified chimney sweeps. They's sweep it. If they see water damage issues which you might not even know about, they can correct those. They do tuck pointing, cap and damper replacement. They'll literally do everything when it comes to chimneys, fireplaces, and accessories and all. You can find it at the showroom located at four thirteen Wards Corner Road. I've told you before that inspection is so important. I might not even have a house or it not for my inspection. Jeff Keefer came out from the Chimneycare fireplace and stove and the old fireplace insert I had just did not have adequate venting and it really got hot behind the box, so big fire hazard danger. Out the old went and in went anew along with the new lining. Just love what he did for us. You will too online Chimneycareco dot com. Excuse me Chimneycareco dot Com five one three two four eight ninety six hundred eight plus with a Better Business Bureau five one three two four eight ninety six hundred.
Speaker 7: Fifty five the talk station.
Speaker 11: This is Mark Reckman, Legal correspondent with simply Money here on fifty five KRC.
Speaker 7: I'm an attorney with wood and lamping.
Speaker 4: After weather forecast partly cloudy sky's with isolated rain today seventy four for the high down to fifty one overnight with partley cloudy sky's sunny in sixty two tomorrow over night thirty seven, clear sky sunny on Sunday sixty three forty five degrees.
Speaker 1: Now time for traffic report.
Speaker 11: Chuck from you see how Traffic Center when it comes to stroke every second account. So that's why you see Comprehensive Stroke Center is your clear choice for rappid life saving treatment.
Speaker 5: Learn more at you see how dot Com North Bend seventy five.
Speaker 11: That slow's just a bit approaching the brand's fence and then slow again coming out of Saint Bernard making your way past the lateral towards town stream. But neither one of those spots are going to cross you. A whole lot of extra time in Bend seventy four. That's doing fine at co WRT Chuck ing Ram Month fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 4: Seven twenty got KARSD Talk station. I'm very happy Friday to you. Still can't believe he's written a book already. Josh Lissick joins the program at the bottom of their bulletproof The Truth about the assassination attempts on Donald Trump. He and his co author able to put together a book on it and figure out a lot of stuff, and the I think the panel that's investigating is still waiting around for the various lettered agencies to handover documents. So I'm definitely going to pose that question mark to Josh Listick at the bottom of the hour, and u N as worthless. An organization as it is accomplishes nothing. Name is single conflict. The US is actually, you know, successfully settled. You know, I can think Bill Clinton, He's one of my biggest regrets was the genocide in Rwanda. Okay, Bill, you're upset that you didn't do something about the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of people, but neither did the UN. How effective has the UN been over the Middle East solving problems and bringing around peace? Yeah, you get it. I think really it's just the only reason we hang out there is because it's a mechanism for us to gather as secrets and engage in spy trade. It's just the whole building filled with a bunch of people spying on each other. But my issues aside with the UN. They just announced the other day if they had a report findings from reem Osawam, the UN's Rapporteur on violence against women. The reports titled violence against Women and Girls in Sports and it points out that more than six hundred athletes failed to get a medal in more than four hundred competitions in twenty nine different sports. A total of eight hundred and ninety medals didn't go to women. Why because they were competing against men who outperformed them. The report concluded, you know, the replacement of the female sports category with a mixed sex category has resulted in an increasing number of female athlet athletes losing opportunities, including medals, when competing against males. Now, I'm sure you could reach that conclusion on your own. How is it that we became so batcrap insane in this nation that we think it's okay for men to just simply say they're guys, put a skirt on, maybe, and compete against women. I love this women volleyball team who just put their foot down and said absolutely not, we'll take a loss rather than than subject ourselves to a ninety mile an hour spike by that guy across the net who, uh well, was invited to play on the women's team. I applaud all the women who stood up on behalf of women, And no, I don't care if you're transgender. What bothers me is you are a guy, and you have a biological advantage over and then period into story. Doesn't change your attitude, doesn't change your perception of yourself. Fine, you want to live your life as a woman, I don't care. This is the United States of America. You live in a country where you can actually do that. Go over ahead and try it in Middle East. See how that works out for you. So no, it's not a question of your lifestyle choice.
Speaker 6: Go ahead.
Speaker 4: That's what I love about America. I can be a heterosexual male, be proud of it. But in so far as your competitive advantage is concerned, I'm sorry, that's just it just doesn't cut it. This is where reality enters into the equation, you know, where we're all free to walk around and ignore your ex and your y chromosome. But Lord almighty, check your biceps out compared to your your competitor, your competitors the women. And in a corollary, real quick corollary story, longtime patron of Island Spa and Sona this is in Edison, New Jersey, walked out in tears after encountering what she called a disturbing and violating experience. Eight years she visited this spa. She considered this place her refuge. She liked to go there and be well, just be naked in the women's locking room where people are normally naked changing clothes at the Korean bathouse, but then shocked when she saw a naked guy in the women's bathouse. I walk in and I see a penis, chest hair, and a low haircut, she said. So I freak out and I run out. I go to the people who work there. They're all women. They say, oh, my goodness, I think somebody came into the wrong side or something. There's a man in there. Staff described as visually uncomfortable told her it's a trans woman, which didn't alleviate her distress. Is written, I'm in shock because this person saw me completely naked without my consent, and I saw I don't even know if I should call it a trans woman because it looked like a straight up man. I'm talking chest hair, low cut, hair, hair, low cut, a very big penis, and was older in age.
Speaker 1: Close quote.
Speaker 4: I can't buy. I can't buy. I got a daughter, an adult daughter, mind you, But you know what I remember, My little pumpkin was like twelve years old seven twenty six fifty five. Care see de talk station. Sorry, I just had to get that out. And we're gonna find out about the assassination attempts. Plural on Donald Trump. John Lissick, with the book Bulletproof The Truth about the assassination attempts on Donald Trump, will joined the program next. I hope you can stick around for that. Also be around for former police Chief James Craig. He'll be joining us at eight oh five. Excuse me struggling with this cough a little bit. I'm not struggling with recommending plumb Tight Plumbing to you, especially in an emergency which I've had before, and plumb Tight the leader in twenty four hour day, seven day week emergency service. It's so easy to schedule a deployment online at plumb tight dot com. And like I point out, many times I call, I schedule the appointment on a Sunday because of my backflow valve leaking, and they got back with me within like five minutes. And I can't guarantee you it's gonna be that quick every single time, but they're great about getting right back with you for emergency services. And it's a completely different kind of plumbing experience from northern Kentucky all the way up to Dayton and everywhere in between. Their aplus with the better business Breard, you got your license plumbers showing up on time, letting you know when they're going to be there, never selling you anything you do not need. The price will always be right and the job will be done great. Yeah, nothing to worry about. Plumb tight. It's why they enjoying a plus with a better business bearer around for more than twenty five years. Drain cleaning, pressure issues, some pump backups, you know, toilet leaks, you name it. If it's plumbing, it's always plumbing done right. Five one three, seven, two seven, eighty four eighty three, five one three seven two seven Tight online, plumb tight dot com.
Speaker 7: Fifty five KRC dot com.
Speaker 1: I'm here's your nine first twenty one.
Speaker 4: THEFOC ask you partly cloudy day to day with ild rain and the highest seventy four over night, Partly cloudy down to fifty one sunny and sixty two tomorrow, mostly clear skys Saturday night down to thirty seven and sunny on Sunday for game day high of sixty three forty seven.
Speaker 1: Right now, it's traffic time. Chuck from the UC.
Speaker 5: Out Traffic center.
Speaker 11: When it comes to stroke, every second countil That's why you see Comprehensive Stroke Center is your clear choice for a rapid life saving treatment. Learn Moore at you see how dot com new accident on southbound seventy five.
Speaker 5: This is near Western Avenue.
Speaker 11: Traffic already starting to bank up towards the Western Hills Viaduct. Traffic on northbound seventy five beginning to fill in a bit between buttermilk and Kyle's Chuck Ingram Month fifty five KRCV Talk Station.
Speaker 4: I see what you did there with the bumper music, ghost Tracker. Happy Friday, Everyday, Bryan Thomas, Please, who Welcome to the fifty five Paresse Morning Show. John List, John Josh Brother. I'm sorry, Josh, I apologize he has written and I'm amazed Josh, And congratulations for getting this book out so quickly. I think you got more information in the book bulletproof the truth about the assassination attempts on Donald Trump than the committee looking into the assassination attempts have even gotten from our own government officials. Welcome, Joshua. It's a pleasure to have you on the program this morning to talk about it. Thank you, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Good to be here.
Speaker 4: And how is it you were able to accumulate the information that's in the book you talk about the Thomas Matthew Crooks and from you know, I've read stories on him, and one of the pieces of information that was regularly reported about this insane so and so is that he really had virtually no social media presence at all, and they were trying to get into some foreign accounts and things of that nature. Were you able to ascertain who this guy is politically, whether he was influenced by outside sources or was it all about Donald Trump? Or is this just guy a looney looking to make a name for himself.
Speaker 1: Yes, So, the.
Speaker 15: Debriefing that President Trump had with the FBI afterwards, it was revealed to him that Thomas Patrick Brooks was quote very liberal unquote. We know that also that he was an act blue donor. A similar story with Ryan Wesley Ruth, the would be assassin there at the Trump golf course of West Palm Beach. You know, he had a Biden Harris bumper sticker. He was active in promoting the Biden Harris message. He also had used the regular phrase the refrain threat to democracy, threat to democracy, threat to democracy. And of course that just goes to show the violent extremism that the far left is riled up to engage in by the Democratic base and the Democratic leadership.
Speaker 1: Oh not acceptable, without question.
Speaker 4: I mean, there's run around talking about how Donald Trump is during the pot of division right after they get done calling him a fascist, and they really the rebirth or embodiment of Adolf Hitler. I mean, you know, it's an interesting thought question, Josh. I may throw this out there because I brought it up before. I have seen you know, movies, and you know old Twilight Zone episodes where people have an opportunity to go back in time and kill like Adolf Hitler or Stalin or some other evil actor.
Speaker 1: You know sort of that.
Speaker 4: Boy, if you could do that, would you kind of thought exercise? They're running around stating unequivocally and without hesitation that Donald Trump is the embodiment of Adolf Hitler. He is dangerous to democracy, even though we don't live in a democracy. But he's an evil fascist. He's gonna unleash the American military on us. If you really believe that, you might be inclined to bump him off for the good of humanity, right, yes.
Speaker 15: And if you are an unstable, low information voter back in twenty sixteen, there might have been a case, barely a case for that. But we've already seen the administration. This is not this is not new. This is a guy who wants lower taxes for small business owners. It's sort of basic stuff. I mean, if you go and look at rhetoric from the nineteen nineties from Democratic leadership, Trump is pretty much a nineteen nineties small business America first Democrat. When you think about it, just goes just goes to show how far left cultural Marxism has taken the Democratic Party.
Speaker 1: Isn't that the truth?
Speaker 4: Well, in the book Bulletproof the Truth about the assassinate attention on attempts on Donald Trump, you mentioned the word unstable. Now, we have learned over the course of the last four plus years that occasionally our FBI officials are those in law enforcement, will sometimes egg people on. I like to call it as a lawyer entrapment. But they'll go out and the Lord and they seem to find these unstable, you know, isolated, nair to well type folks and encourage them. It's the same type of concern our authorities will express out loud. You be aware of what your children are doing online and they might be influenced by evil actors like ISIS or something. Well, it's a little bit more hard to swallow or hard to believe that our own government may be involved in this, but we have seen that January sixth, kind of incidents have demonstrated it. Any connection that you've found in doing your research on this, My co.
Speaker 15: Author, Jack Proshobic and I we commissioned our own private investigative team, our own sort of non corrupt FBI for hire, to do the digging, and we've found the goods. It's all inside of the report that's contained inside of the Bulletproof book. And I will say this. You know how if you go into your backyard, you pull up a rock on a nice, warm summer day, Well, what happens is, in a little bit of sunlight, HiT's the hits the dirt, well, creepy colls go skittering everywhere. What we observe before, during, and after the Butler assassination tent is lots of skittering around and we dot him at all of it inside of Bulletproof. And I'll say this as well, there has been a misleading headline security failures, security failures, President of security failures on behalf of your Secret Service.
Speaker 1: Another security there.
Speaker 15: Well, we believe that to be an incorrect frame. We want to reframe the security failures as tactical successes, and we do not speculate. We don't go into a tenthoil hat thinking. We simply engage in a probability social experiment. There were a number of truly unprecedented security failures, to use their word, that happened on July thirteenth morning and afternoon, which allowed this young man walking around calmly, confidently, cocky.
Speaker 7: Evens yea.
Speaker 15: His behavior was reported by members of the attendees of the rally, and he was a bit off. They said, he's not acting like he needs to snoop or sneak. He's moving about, going about his business. When all of these securities failures are all happening simultaneously, and if any one of them hadn't happened, from their being a drone up in the air to there being a counter sniper on the roof at that time as they were supposed to be overlooking the AGR building, all these happening simultaneously the very same afternoon, A trained marksman is one hundred and forty yards away and able to take eight shots the probability of all that all happening by chance is one in one septillion. The odds of flipping a coin ninety three times in a row and it turning up heads is more likely.
Speaker 4: And you did some some artificial intelligence programming to make that determination when you were doing your research.
Speaker 3: That's correct.
Speaker 15: Yes, we didn't want to speculate ourselves, so we asked the latest greatest model from open Ai called chat GPT four. Oh allowed us to call out what, okay, what are the top security failures the botches of this, and then what is the probability? And then the analysis from chat GPT based on this not even us. And we put it right there in the book it said the staggeringly high low odds rather of all of these events occurring simultaneously by chance alone leads one to wonder if they were not in fact by chance, and that it could have been some sort of coordination between and among personalities of this. So it is, it is rather sobering. And then think about what's going on with Ryan Wesley Ruth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I'm glad you do.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to pivot over to that one because let me frame the question and it's burning in my mind because I don't want to nunut of time and not get the question in which is Trump's schedule is all over the place. But my understanding early on in the reporting is that he was not it was not on his schedule to even be at that golf course and t off that day, that it was sort of a last minute edition or they just kept it on the l and yet he managed to set up shop on the perimeter of the golf club, what twelve plus hours in advance. That that, to me is the most troubling fact about that, that particular effort to assassinate the the former president.
Speaker 15: Yes, that's right. And it gets even more interesting when you realized that the backpacks that he had with him they had plates inside of them.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 15: And the Blackwater Defense contractor Eric Prince described that as a battlefield sniper's nest that he most likely would have learned how to build while being a fighter in Ukraine, working with, for example, the Azov Battalion, the infamous war crime ethnic cleansing gang over there, anti Russian gang that does a lot of horrible things to civilians and happen to know what the CIA's involvement has been in training extremist scrups in Ukraine, and so we wondered, Wait a second, did the CIA directly or indirectly train Ryan Wesley Ruth to be an assassin?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, that would ever happen. That's not possible.
Speaker 15: That that's our government would ever do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, more and more people have a more, John deicedigh a skepticism when it comes to these matters and things like that have been going on for a long time. Some still speculate to see how you head in some involvement with JFK's assassination. And it has been a real Joshua, but real pleasure having you on the program. Thanks for writing the book along with Jack Pisobiac, Bulletproof The Truth about the assassination attempts on Donald Trump. You can get it all my blog page fifty five carscy dot com. Josh would put a link on there so it goes directly to where they get the book, and I hope they will buy a copy of it spread their wealth with your friends. Thanks again for the time you spill my listeners to me this morning as well.
Speaker 1: Josh. It's been a real pleasure, my pleasure.
Speaker 15: Donald Trump himself endorsed the book last night at the Las Vegas Ratley.
Speaker 1: That's right, thanks for getting that.
Speaker 4: I forgot remiss of my obligations as the host to mention that take care of my friend of a wonderful weekend seven forty years fifty five. Carcit detoxidation. Get your car fixed for less money with full warranty on parts and service. You know I'm talking foreign exchange, Foreign exchange Westchester location. That is my favorite location. Just talk to Austin yesterday. I had a question about replacing a part on my wife's car, a little torn up rubber spoiler thing, and so I was asking him about that. Great guy Austin. He runs a terrific shop as he's certified master technicians there to service your car whether it's from Asia, Europe or the traditional Asian or European manufacturers. So they got you covered with a software access they can do the upgrades on that. They have all the data from your manufacturer's technical information, and they're great mechanics. They know what they're doing. And the point of foreign exchange even being in existence is they know the dealerships charge way too much money to get your car fixed. Why is my oil change four hundred plus dollars at the dealer question mark, Well, it's not at foreign exchange. It's I think right around two hundred. So there's a couple one hundred dollars savings from my under warranty oil changes.
Speaker 6: I know, I know, I know.
Speaker 4: Thanks, roll your eyes and laugh at me. That's okay, But you see I'm doing the right thing by saving money going to foreign exchange. It's the same oil and the same filter. Okay, So huge savings foreign X four in the letter X dot com. Call him up and please tell them, Brian said, high and again. The tyler Westchester locations the one I'm recommended cuts where Austin is. It's the Tylersville exit off seventy five. Just head east two short streets and hang it right there on Kingland Drive five one three six, four four twenty six twenty six five one three six four four twenty six, twenty six.
Speaker 7: Fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: Time for the Channa nine first one weather forecast.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be a partly cloudy day to day, isolated raining possible and high have seventy four down to fifty one overnight with party cloudy skyes sonny in sixty two for the high tomorrow with an over night low of thirty seven under clear skies and s sunny Sunday as well with the highest sixty.
Speaker 11: Three forty seven degrees. Right now, Time for traffic update. Chuck Ingram from the duc IMP Thinks Center. When it comes to stroke, every second counts. That's why you see Comprehensive Stroke Center. He's your clear choice for a wrap up life saving treatment. Learn more at you See health dot com. Southbound seventy five continues slow through Wakland, then approaching an accident near Western Avenue in Bend seventy four. Now break fights from Montana southbound seventy one, a little bit heavier approaching fighter. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRZ the talk station.
Speaker 1: Here, fifty five KRCD talk station.
Speaker 4: You just talking to joe'stracker because normally at this time of day we collect our find ourselves a crime stopper, bad guy of the week Today Lisa Baker is busy with another commitment, but I can still give you the information. You can check the guy out online at my blog page fifty five krc dot com where joe'strecker has appropriately labeled this guy the crime stopper Punk of the Week. First Off, nice there, buddy, great, great nice effort on that one. That's yeah, exactly, you know, Joe strecker astute observation. He and I are both huge fans of the movie Team America. That was the Marionette movie h and when the main character had to well adopt an Arab looking persona so he could blend in with the Arab terrorists. Now, if you remember that scene, remember the beard and how it was glued on. That's this guy. You sure those aren't just pubic hairs he glued on his face? Joe probably all right? Well with that aside, we're looking for District three detectives are the ones looking for this man we're talking about punk Christian Jones wonder for Filonius Facaild. He's accused of hitting the victim in the head with a lock, causing injuries. Joe surmised that he's the type of guy that you know, you would be in a fight with somebody else and he's the one that would come up behind and start wailing on you with a bat or something and then run away. Anyway, we're having a go at this guy this morning, aren't we. Christian Jones, white kid, twenty two years old, five eleven, two hundred and forty pounds, is a history of resisting arrests and frequents State Street in Price. Ill you got any information on where you can find Christian Jones, please call crime Stoppers five one three three five two thirty forty. Submit a tip online at crime dash stoppers dot us. You can also go to P three tips dot com submit your anonymous tip there. On that site you will remain anonymous. You'll be eligible for a cash reward. But it's always like to point out you don't have to take the cash reward. Leave with crime Stoppers. And thanks to everybody who drops a dime using crime Stoppers. I think they solve about one third of very serious crimes thanks to the tips from folks out in the community. Let's see in the remaining moments, I have you heard much about Doug Mhoff Joe, They have not. That's interesting because you know, if he was Donald Trump, he's the America's second gentleman.
Speaker 1: Doug M. Hoff.
Speaker 4: He's married to Kamala Harris, who's running for President of the United States of Americas.
Speaker 1: This would make him. I guess unlucky Joe. Okay, I'll go with that anyway.
Speaker 4: His former girlfriend, who's currently remaining anonymous but was speaking with The Daily Mail. She said that she decided to come forward with his allegations for a couple of reasons. First, because of Doug m Hoff, through a spokesperson, denied that he actually hit her. In The second, according to The Daily Mail, is his alleged hypocrisy by claiming to be a feminist in media interviews but well not really being one based upon his actions. She said, what's frightening for a woman that's been on the other end of it is watching this completely fabricated persona being portrayed. He's being held out to be the antithesis of who he actually is, and that's utterly shocking. Her first hand account backed up, and this is what makes it worthy and not just sort of some you know, Brett Kavanaugh. This girl said that way back in high school. Her claim that at the time, she actually notified two friends about what happened to her right at the time it happened to her, and then brought it up to a third friend in twenty eighteen, So it was a twenty twelve assault, and she said, I put my hand on the valet's shoulder. They're out together, him and this girl, this his girlfriend at the time. I put my hand on the valet's shoulder and I tell him I want, with my one hundred dollars, could you please get my car as soon as possible. And as I'm talking to him, Doug m Hoff got out of wine, comes up, turns me around by my right shoulder. I'm completely caught off guard. I'm not bracing, I'm in four inch shields, wearing a full length gown and it's between two and three am. He slaps me so hard I spin around, she said, I'm another shock. She did say she slapped him back, though, but in that moment he said his mask had that I saw his dark side. Hum well, so, in addition to cheating on his first wife with his own children's nanny, getting her pregnant, and according to the nanny, by her accounts, she accused him of causing her to miscarry the baby and then paid her off to sign a non disclosure agreement. It's a quality human being we're talking about here. We're not allowed to bring private lives up into discussion, Joe. But unless they're Republican like Donald Trump. Okay, okay, I forgot the rules, all right, so we will, like the mainstream media just put that one aside. And I guess we uh don't listen to what women say when they make allegations like that. Here, I thought all this time we were supposed to be taking them seriously and at their word. Seven fifty five fifty five Kcity Talks Nation former police chief James Craig.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to have him back on the program.
Speaker 4: He's gonna be talking about life in a sanctuary city, uh, what he's been up to, and maybe a comment or two about the woke reality going on in the Cincinni Police Department, which I have heard from my friends that have connections in the police department that things are not going very swillingly in terms of morale under the current leadership. We'll see if James Craig has any insight on that. Then Jeff Baker, who's running for Hamilton County treasure he'll be in studio at eight thirty.
Speaker 1: Looking forward to that. I hope you can stick around.
Speaker 7: The latest on the election minutes away at the top of the ELK, because you got to stay informed. And up to date. Fifty five KRC the Talk Station.
Speaker 10: This report is sponsored what you need to Know today.
Speaker 7: Future of America. Trump is President. In breaking news happening right now, could all change. Keep up with life one fifty five KRC.
Speaker 4: The Talk Station, AFI The Thinking Out KRCD Talk Station. Ryan Thomas here, wishing you everyone a very happy Friday. You have some wonderful plans for the weekend. Bottom of the hour, Jeff Baker, who's running for Hamleon County Treasure, is gonna be on the program. And right now I am so pleased to welcome to the fifty five Case Mornings. It's been years and years. Welcome back former police chief of the City of Cincinnati and of course former police chief for Detroit Police Department, James Craig.
Speaker 1: Good to have you back on the program.
Speaker 9: Hey, Brian, glad to be. How's everything? Since I see it looks like your weather is it's a little warmer in Sinsity than it is here in Detroit.
Speaker 4: Right now, Justice goes. It's beautiful weather we have. We've been enjoying some really nice fall temperatures, so I'm gonna I'm enjoying a while last because you can just feel winter creeping in. How are you enjoying it's not necessarily retirement. With just before we dive into some of the issues that are plaguing America, with how things been, what he been up to this since you stepped down as chief of the Detroit Police Department.
Speaker 16: Well, as you probably know, Brian, once I retired from Detroit Police Department, I launched a bid and started a campaign runing for governor here in the great state of Michigan. And certainly that was that was the first time I've been involved in politics. But the good news was I was certainly on the Republican ticket. I was leading in the polls up until myself and several others we got taken off the ballot because some individuals put fars signatures.
Speaker 3: On our petition.
Speaker 9: All that right, it was a shame. And the good news is there's a bright light in it is that the individuals.
Speaker 16: Responsible have been prosecuted and so we're in the middle of the trial right now.
Speaker 9: So that's a good part.
Speaker 16: But unfortunately, we had a good run, a lot of momentum behind.
Speaker 9: Our candidacy, and I was just so pleased with.
Speaker 16: The response from the state of Michigan. So you know next steps not certain yet, but I'm always open.
Speaker 1: You'll live to fight another day. That's it.
Speaker 4: We'll find you out there somewhere going to run for some office, I guarantee it, and probably being up with great success you were. I mean, I obviously we had great luck with you as police chief here in the city of Cincinnati. Somebody may be out there so we know it was. But between twenty eleven and twenty thirteen you were a police chief here and crime rate was at its lowest in over a decade under your leadership.
Speaker 9: Well, you know, I love the city of Cincinnati. I speak finally as my other home, as I'd like to say.
Speaker 16: It's a beautiful place, great community, great sports.
Speaker 3: Sound.
Speaker 9: I'm still pulling for the Bengals so long as they don't play the Lions, get it.
Speaker 1: They get that. Well, you're tough on crime, you always have been. What do you make of this?
Speaker 4: So, I mean, we're going over a long period of time here from the original you know, riots and defund the police efforts of Black Lives Matter movement like but every city who has engaged in that exercise has turned its opposite direction, realizing what an utter act of stupidity to get rid of the law enforcement members and also at the same time continually disparage and degrade them and denigrate them to the point where nobody wants to be a police officer anymore.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know, I've not seen you know, I've been seeing anything like it.
Speaker 16: You know, I've worked through the Rodney King incident out in Los Angeles.
Speaker 9: I was the sergeant at the time.
Speaker 16: I saw that unfold, and I would tell you even then the aftermath that was there was unrest in Los Angeles, but by and large.
Speaker 9: The community still supported the police. And then we fast forward to post George Floyd and the cities that burned. I mean, it was an orchestrated effort, and sadly there are.
Speaker 16: Some elected officials who turned to buy and to it.
Speaker 9: You know, you've heard the saying, this is the summer of love.
Speaker 16: And it was shameful to watch mayors, to watch police chiefs stand by and watch the police officers detegrated. In one case I think was I don't know if it was out in Washington, Seat of Washington literally.
Speaker 9: Made police officers leave the station and took over what they call it, some kind of zone.
Speaker 16: I mean, who does that and allows that and the thing I'm certainly the most proud of hearing Detroit.
Speaker 9: We were one of the major city that did not burn.
Speaker 16: Now, certainly we had protests nightly, there were efforts made by the individuals that came out, but by and large, no looting, no burning. And people know what's different about Detroit Because everybody thought, well, the first city to burn would probably be Detroit because of our history. It didn't happen.
Speaker 9: And it didn't happen because of leadership.
Speaker 16: You know, I drew a very farm line that saying that you know what, if you want to peaceful the protest, we support that, but if you're going to commit crimes, no tolerance, zero talents to that. Unfortunately, I had a mayor who supported what I was doing, unlike in some of these other cities were mayors basically, you know, these folks were entitled this, you know, this summer of love and evicting police officers from a police station.
Speaker 3: Uh, it was.
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 9: It was sad.
Speaker 16: And I blame because I've had a chance to talk about this on a national level with other police departments. I said, sometimes a police chief, you know, you just want to protect and serves and if your mayor who has a responsibility as well to protect and serve rejects that responsibility, then you gotta do what you got to do. And if it means getting fired, if it means that, you so be it. And it was just a sad day. And it seems like those things that happened in the summer of twenty twenty just didn't matter. I mean, this was an organized effort, and I don't think the federal government has ever really looked into who was behind it, because there were very similar aspects of these riots. You know, individuals that came from other places who came and embedded in the protest, and that was what ignited a lot of the riots. They came here to Detroit. Yes, Sir, came from far aways California, small group, but they couldn't.
Speaker 9: Get a stronghold in Detroit.
Speaker 16: And I also command the community here and so but yeah, even Grand Rapids here in Michigan, a very conservative city that you would never have thought that would have happened.
Speaker 9: And yes, what they had riots and Grand Rapets Michigan.
Speaker 4: So but not Detroit, not Detroit under leadership of Chief Craig. And I understand you. You also duked it out metaphorically with judges because they were soft on crime. You know, no bonds or owned recognizance bonds for you know, some pretty dangerous defendants who got plea agreements that didn't work, didn't amount to Jack's squad as as well, and you're outspoken.
Speaker 1: Critic on that.
Speaker 4: So, you know, this is something that's very important to the City of Cincinnati right now because we do have some very woke judges on the bench and we're in jeopardy of losing. Are very strict on our tough on crime prosecutor Hamilon County prosecuting Melissa Powers. So I always encourage people to vote for Powers, but you know, we're facing a real problem here. How did you deal with the sort of the woke liberal judges and maybe prosecutors in Detroit.
Speaker 9: Well, you know, as you point out, you know, I use my bullet pool pit.
Speaker 16: I call them out, you know, I call them out because you know, where's the accountability for the judges. Where's the accountability for the prosecutors who.
Speaker 9: Decide to not do their job. They have a responsibility as well. So I can tell you Canada, I.
Speaker 16: Probably wasn't a friend to some of the judges there were some that supported me, and you know, I was you know, people in communities look at the police first when crime goes up, and they don't look at judges, they don't look at prosecutors.
Speaker 9: They look at the police. And so I understand the accountability and.
Speaker 16: Being responsible to keep the city safe, but it's a team effort.
Speaker 7: And if you have warp judges and what prosecutes to.
Speaker 16: Decide that there will be no consequences, guess what crime is going to happen. Look at what's happening around the country now, you know the gas flighting has been going on with this open border, people that say the border is.
Speaker 9: Not open seriously. And then what about Setonel poisoning. See, I don't call it overdose, and it's a crime.
Speaker 16: These cartels bringing drugs in two hundred plus a day in our country died because it's not poisoning. And so where's a sense of urgency. And so you got politicals that stand up in gas like American public that, oh, we're doing everything we can to secure the border. Comedy show, comedy show it is.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm glad you're able to find humor, and that's sometimes the only thing that can get me through a day. I listen and I just my mouth falls open in awe of the nerve that they have to ignore the realities of the open border. You were really initiate, you had a lot of programs to cut gang membership in Detroit as police chief, what do you make I mean again, going to the open border. They have this trade Deo Aragua gang that just seems to have shown up overnight. They're taking over entire buildings with their gang activity. They have invaded multiple cities. They are an organized crime gang. It's you know, thanks to the open board.
Speaker 16: Yeah, sadly, we shouldn't be surprised. I mean the fact that Venzeuela has emptied out the prisons and they're coming to America. Where do we think they're going to come to American be boy Scott. No, They're committing bond crime and it's blatant because they know there's no consequences. Let's go to America because there's no consequences. And this is not reflect with every place in the country. Certainly there are places that do it better, have no tolerance, like in the Great State of Texas. You know, no tolerance of Florida, for example, and so it's a battle. And what's sad about this. People who are elected to serve.
Speaker 9: Who do they work for? You know, they make these broad.
Speaker 16: Statements that you know, especially when you go in the black community where they don't like the police, they don't want the police.
Speaker 9: That's not true. I don't care.
Speaker 16: I've worked in many different cities, you know, Cincinnati community, especially in vulnerable communities where crime is high.
Speaker 9: They want good, effective policing.
Speaker 16: They do City Detroit, same thing, Los Angeles, no different. They want the police. But these folks to get elected, they just who they work for, not the people. And that's the thing that we have to keep driving home what's most important, and it is really having safe and secure communities. And it's possible, but if there are no consequences. You know, I'm on national TV a lot talking about, you know, just crime in general, and I feel like I'm a broken record and who's listening. So I hope folks understand our future is at stake with the elections a couple of weeks away. Yes, sir, uh, we need to do the right thing. I believe you are right, sir. And more and more people, I think are waking up to the reality that with any if you notice, and I know you have, sir, because you pay so close, so close attention. It matters political. But it seems that Kamala Harris and many of even the Democrat senators are literally running away from what they have firmly stood for for a long time, including Kamala Harris for example, like defunding the police and funding organizations that help bail out real dangerous people from jail. So you know, we know it is a fact. So if you want a better, safer neighborhood, I think you need to vote Trump and the Republican Party. And congratulations and thanks very much former Chief Craig for being such a supporter of the Second Amendment. I know you you've gotten some criticism. But more citizens with guns mean lower crime. The word gets out in the criminal element. Oh my god, he's got a gun. He sounds like he took the quote when I was out on the cover of the NRA magazine. I said, law inviting citizens who are armed can and do make a difference and reducing volid crime.
Speaker 9: And that's a fact.
Speaker 16: Now, the one who criticized me the most said he has never heard a major city police she'd come out and make a ridiculous statement like that, and that was former President Obama.
Speaker 9: So I took the criticism as a badge of Honora.
Speaker 4: Amen, truth to power is exactly what you did with that one. I could talk to you all day. I wish you the best of luck whichever direction you end up going, James Craig, I know that you will be a success right at it, and you're always welcome to come back and visit city of Cincinnati.
Speaker 9: Oh absolutely, I love the city, Love Cincinnati.
Speaker 4: I know you did take care of my friend. Take care okay, you too, eight nineteen fifty five, Garrosene he talks station. Appreciate it. I guess Christopher smithm and help range that, Joe, and I want to give a shout out to Christopher for for doing that. It's good to hear James Craig's voice after such a long time. It's going to be great to hear Jeff Baker's voice. He's running for Hamilton County Treasure He's going to be in studio at the bottom of the hour. Looking forward to have him on the program. Stay right here at fifty five KRCD Talk.
Speaker 10: Station fifty five krc this November.
Speaker 1: Here is your nine first warning weather forecast.
Speaker 4: Today is going to be a partly cloudy day with isolated rain possible and highest seventy four overnight low fifty one with partly cloudy skys, sonny in sixty two tomorrow, clear overy night down to thirty seven, and sunny on Sunday with the highest sixty three forty eight degrees.
Speaker 1: Now, let's hear about traffic conditions.
Speaker 5: Chuck from the UC Holt Triumphing Center. When it comes to stroke, every second counts.
Speaker 11: That's why you see comprehensive trop Center is your clear choice for rapid wife saving treatment.
Speaker 5: Learn more at UC health dot com.
Speaker 11: Southbound seventy five continues slowed through block one, but not a huge deal at all. Pasted an accident at Western Avenue. Northbound seventy five have guests between Mitchell and Town Street. There's a wreckon Harrison at New Haven. Chuck Ingram on fifty five krs DE talk station.
Speaker 4: A twenty three here fifty five care City talk station. Always excellent edition of Tech Friday with Dave Hatter this morning at six point thirty. Notably, Google tracking you literally every fifteen minutes, even with your GPS disabled. Man, I'm telling you. I hate Google products, I think as much as Dave hatterid. He's always Tony a stay stay, stay away to the extent possible. It was awesome having Ken Blackwell back on the program as well, A hard no on Issue one. Just vote no and Ken give you a million reasons. But you can all find those reasons. You don't have to listen to the podcast at fifty five car sea dot com or though encourage you to do it. If you didn't get to hear him live, think think world of Ken Blackwell. It's right there, and I'll ask Joe to put a link to the website on my blog page at fifty five cars dot com. If you can't remember, Stop Issue one that's the number one Stop Issue one dot com. I mean it's all about this foreign dark money, millions and millions and millions of dollars. I mean, we've got a Swiss billionaire throwing twenty five million dollars of his own money at an issue that's in Ohio. You got every that the teachers unions in.
Speaker 1: Favor of it.
Speaker 4: That says a lot to me, especially when you have the National Education Association, I guess coming out and throwing money at the campaign. I mean, what what what is the teachers Union at a national level have to do with an Ohio Issue one involving the codifying j jerrymandering in the constitution anyway, But just take a look at the background of Hans George Wiese, who's funded the sixteen thirty five dark money group that has literally injected tens of millions of dollars into Issue one. I mean, there's If that ain't a red flag for you, I don't know what could possibly be. Vote no on Issue one. That way, you can at least have some direct accountability to the people who are well drawing the districts. You can vote them out office, and you can take them to court. Status quo is aok here in Ohio. They've been taken to court before for gerrymandering, and the courts have all cited in favor of the plaineiffs in that case and forced them to redraw districts where it has been done outside of the rules. We voted on this thing already. They want to change our constitution, I think, basically doubling it. In size eight twenty five fifty five KRCD talk station. Let us hear from Jeff Baker coming up next one for Hamilton County Treasurer has the Republican Party endorsement. I'll be right back, stay right here, fifty five R see the talk station.
Speaker 10: This is fifty five KARC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 7: Help me.
Speaker 12: Here.
Speaker 4: It is nine first one with a forecast. Got a partly cloudy day with isolated chance of rain. High at seventy four overnight. It's going to be partly cloudy night out of fifty one. Sunday's guys, Tomorrow sixty two with clear skies over night thirty seven for the low and another sunny day on Sunday, high sixty three forty eight degrees. Right now, time for traffick up date chuck Ingram from the UC.
Speaker 5: Health Tramping Center. When it comes to stroke, every second counts.
Speaker 11: That's why you see Comprehensive Stroke Center is your clear choice for rapid life saving treatment. Learn more at you see how dot com Step Bend seventy five continues heavy through Middletown. That's thanks to the right lane blocked off for debris and the roadway. Then just a bit slow coming out of lock. One extra minute or two is all you'll need. Notably pass an accident after Western Avenue. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: It is a twenty nine the fifty five KRC DE talk station.
Speaker 4: Very happy Friday to you and in studio and I always love when folks come in studio, makes you a lot easier to have a conversation, and a conversation we will have with Jeff Baker. He is running for Hamilton County Treasurer. Sometimes not an office people paying real close attention to, particularly in a presidential year when the news is dominated by you know, Bernie Marino, Sheriff Brown, of course Trump and Harris. But we do have down ballot races, including the all important Hamilton County prosecutor race. Go please and vote for status quo here we need to keep Melissa Powers. But in studio running for Hamilton County treasure Jeff Baker. It's a pleasure to have you here, sir.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Brian. Appreciate the opportunity to come out and introduce myself and talk a little bit about my campaign to those who may not know who I am.
Speaker 4: Well, if you want to find out more about Jeff, just go to Facebook and type in Jeff Baker for Hamilton County treasure It'll pop right up, you'll get that. So let's let's dive into in your background qualifications for treasurer. Let me hear what you got to say about that and satisfy my listeners.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, first of all, a little bit about myself. I am in my second term as Corean Township fiscal officer. I am a Christian father of two beautiful young ladies, eight years old and thirteen years old. I'm a husband, and I have over thirty years experience in business and finance, so it kind of goes back to runs the gamut from banking to insurance. I was a small business owner for a while, and I've been involved in government here locally for about thirteen years.
Speaker 4: Fair enough, sounds got a good financial background. Well enough anyway, But let me ask you this, as Hamilton County Treasurer, you obviously running for a reason. You see something that's amiss? What do you see that needs to be transformed, changed, or otherwise made better through let's say your leader ship?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 2: Well, for first of all, the Treasurer's office currently is in dire need of professional leadership. And why I say that is, you know there there are three main characteristics of the Treasurer's office. There is obviously the proper collection of property taxes, the safe keeping of those property taxes, and the proper disbursement. So whether that disbursement is going to the local school district, or the zoo or the library or wherever it may be, you have to ensure that the correct funds are going to the proper disbursement. So I want a key on a couple of things. For first of all, I think that there's a lack of transparency in the office. I think that Hamilton County property tax owners have a right to know where the funds are sitting, where they're being what they're being invested in, and if they're properly kept safe. And it's come to my attention, well, and it's public record, but there is currently a case in Common Police Court where an employee has been indicted on felony theft charges. And you know, you can't necessarily blame the leadership for someone that's going to steal. But what I believe you can do is do a better job of having safety as in place to keep those employees from being able to steal, such as being able to run void receipts. Someone comes in and makes a cash payment for their property taxes, that person that's taking that property tax payment should not have the ability to put that cash in the drawer and later in the day run a void receipt for that transaction and pocket the money. And oh wow, that can be done under the current It can and has. Is that the allegation involved in the suit you're referring to, Oh okay, and it's actually not a lawsuit. It's actually a felony theft charge.
Speaker 1: Well stated, it's a criminal chargeres.
Speaker 2: So not only that, but I've also heard from people regarding this case that have tried to request public records and they've been ignored. You know, as a as a fiscal officer in Corry Township, I can tell you that you can't just ignore public records requests.
Speaker 7: We get a lot.
Speaker 2: I'm sure other townships do as well, but I respond probably to about five hundred public records requests a year, so I know how important it is, and I know the ramifications of not providing those.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I was just gonna say, there are I mean, there are laws on the books that obligate you to respond to public relectate records requests within a certain time parameter are there not.
Speaker 2: It's a little vague in terms of specific time, but it's within a reasonable manner, and when you're talking about the county level, that reasonable manner should be pretty quickly. You know this, this allegation happened back in February and was it reported until April, So you got to question yourself as to why it took so long for anything to be done about it. And if I could add a little bit to that, you know, the current treasure has been in office for less than four years, and I think back of the twenty or so years that the previous Treasurer was in office, Robert Garring, and I can't think of a single time that someone was indicted on filing and theft charges because it didn't happen, right, So it boils down to and again, you know, you can't blame any individual for someone else winning to steal. But what you have to do is you have to be more involved. Best practices, yes, and you have to have safety nets in place to keep them from being able to do so. And as a treasurer, I could tell you I will do that. I will make sure that you can't print, avoid receipt. I'll do that on day one.
Speaker 1: It sounds like a simple solution.
Speaker 4: Tell you what We'll pause, we take a break here, we'll continue with Jeff Baker running for Hamilton County Treasurer again. Check him out online at Jeff Baker four Hamilton County Treasurer on Facebook. Stick around right here fifty five KRC the.
Speaker 10: Talk station, fifty five KRC.
Speaker 7: Vote for sure.
Speaker 6: There it is.
Speaker 1: In my first tenty wether forecast.
Speaker 4: We have a partly cloudy day to day, possible isolated rain in the highest seventy four over night down a fifty one, partly cloudy skies, sunny the weekend. Both days will be sunny aca high of sixty two on Saturday, and we'll see a high of sixty three on Sunday and the sandwich in the middle of overnight low of thirty seven.
Speaker 1: With clear skies forty eight degrees. Right now, traffic time.
Speaker 11: From the UC Health Traffic Center. When it comes to stroke, every second counts. That's why u SE Comprehensive Stroke Centers your clear choice for WRAPPIP life saving treatment. Learn more at UCHealth dot com. After a rough start this morning, Highway traffic in pretty good shape right now southbound seventy five. The last of the slow go and that's just for an extra minded or through Lachland. There's no delay passed. What's left of an accident near Western Avenue. Chuck Ingram on fifty five krs The Talk Station.
Speaker 4: Eight thirty eight at fifty five krs, The Talks Days. I hope you're having a wonderful Friday. We've got some great plans going on for the weekend too. Oh and real quick here before you get back to Jeff Baker, who is running for Hamilton County treasure My friend Maureen wanted to remind folks, and I'm certain she is accurate that the Bernie Marino Tucker Carlson event, which originally was slated to kick off at doors open at noon, kicking off at one.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: She told me the doors are actually opening at eleven and the event begins at noon. So if you're planning on going to that, you got to arrive on early. You have to RSVP and check in and all that. So I just want to let you know, put a little of that out there as valuable information so you're not late. Back to Jeff Baker, on his page at Facebook. Jeff Baker for Hamlont County Treasure Treasurer is not responsible for setting the tax rate.
Speaker 1: You just pick.
Speaker 4: You just the collector, right, That's that's right. You know, I don't want to go to bibylical references about tax collectors. But you didn't set the rate of taxes.
Speaker 1: That is true. That is true or what you won't said, or the treasure does not I should will properly say that's right.
Speaker 2: And as Hamilton kind of treasure, I won't for those listening who think, oh I know that guy, he can help me out of my tax bill. There isn't anything that the treasure can do regarding what the taxes are assessed at. However, I feel like there is an ability for the treasure to be an advocate for those property owners. And when I say that is because it's up to the Treasure when those assessments are collected and if someone has a dispute, which a lot of people will have recently regarding the twenty twenty three assessments. When you have people who have those disputes, I think that it should be a common practice to allow them to go through the dispute process before paying that property tax and not having to just go ahead and pay it and say, okay, we'll figure it out later.
Speaker 4: It seems to be the proper order of things. Yes, there's a time of value of money in that homeowner can keep the money in his or her possession until the whole thing's adjudicated.
Speaker 6: So I like that idea.
Speaker 2: That's right, and and the the current Treasurer is telling those individuals that, you know, there's nothing I can do. You know, the state requires me to collect these in a certain and a certain time print, that that that actually is inaccurate. In fact, the assessment appeal process has set timelines as well, and those are being delayed. So if the assessment, you know, reevaluations per se, can be put off, then so can the payments. And I think that that's where the advocacy of the current treasures is falling short. And I think you have to be you have to understand, you know, when when she makes a blanket statement that oh, they're only they've only gone up ten percent, well, I don't know where that figure is coming from, because mine went up more than ten.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of people had a thirty percent bump, some even more.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's it's it's it's been extreme, and I believe there will be you know, some laws in place to limit those with at the state house level. But we can only hope, you know, we can only hope.
Speaker 4: But yeah, like no more than x percent in any given uh kind of assessment period. I mean, there has to be a limit to as long as there's limited property and a unlimited demand. You know, the loss is applying demand. The price of those homes can just going to continue to.
Speaker 2: Go up, right, That's right, And it's it, you know, from the outside looking in, I would see I can see where some people might say, well, it looks to me like it's a cash crab. Well, we'll correct it later, we'll lower them later, but in the meantime, we're going to collect a little bit of extra money. And I don't know, you know, I don't have any proof of that. I don't know if that's the case or not, but that's certainly what it.
Speaker 1: What it looks like.
Speaker 4: Well, and I personally don't have any proof whatsoever that the Auditor's office has done anything untoward in terms of the valuation of the property. Sure, they got comps in the area, they know what things have sold for they're good at valuing the market and so, and it's really not like the old days where you can just make a phone call to your buddy in the auditor's office and have your taxes lowered. My dad used to take advantage of that. He's dead now, so he's not going to have to suffer any consequences. But there was cronyism back in the old days. But that's I would say that that process. I suppose he is more transparent, even though the news is really really bad for the tax.
Speaker 1: Payer, you would think.
Speaker 2: Going back to the transparency issue, though, I think if you go online to the Treasure's office, there is little to no information you can find out about what you're paying and where your money is going, or what it's being invested in, or how it's being dispersed. In fact, I would argue that the only thing that you will see is the contact address for the treasure's office and a nice picture of the current treasure. I think taxpayers deserve more than that. I think they should be able to go on line and see where those funds are being invested in, where they when they're being dispersed. And I will go a step Further, I will ensure that you don't unless it's mandatory. I will make sure that you don't have to look at a picture of me when you log on. Conine will show something else that's that's nicer looking, you know, maybe a picture of the city or something like that.
Speaker 1: I always joke I have a face for radio.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it's like, hell's let's focus for a moment on this whole component of investment. Because I asked you off, Mike, I said, are these in fact investment invested? And you said yes, and of course subject to rules and regulations and whys and wherefores. But you know, much like the railroad sale resulted in the money being placed in an investment account and hopefully it makes a lot of money and interest for the city, these dollars just don't sit in a just plate plane, zero interest cash pile waiting for it to be dispersed. They're actually invested. Are you Does the Treasurer have control over who manages those funds and the investments.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, part of the part of the safe keeping aspect of the Treasure's office is making sure that the funds are safely invested, that they're not just sitting there in an account waiting to be spent that you're actually getting some return on them. But there are limits, and there are many regulations as to what you can invest those in, what type of funds you can invest those in.
Speaker 1: Okay, So.
Speaker 4: I suppose within the limits that you mentioned there, the legal limits. Okay, you can only invest in this type of you know, double A rated whatever kind of fud. Do you have control over where the money is invested within the confines of the law, sure, okay, yes you would. And investment advisors are they retained to do this or is it just the sole okay?
Speaker 2: And and and again those are those are limited to being approved through the right through the right orders. But you do have certain you know, you know, you do have certain decisions that you can make as as treasure as to what to invest those in. You just have to be careful and you're limited to some of those. But again it goes back to no one would know that because you can't find that information out currently, right.
Speaker 1: So you're running on a campaign of transparency and I supposed to a certain degree best practices at least in so far as security of the money is concerned.
Speaker 2: Right, And and being available again i've i've I've seen reports and heard from people personally. You know, when you're when you're putting yourself out there and you're running for an office and you know someone else has an objection to how that office is being run, you get contacted by people. And I've i've I've been contacted by individuals who have said, look, I've tried to reach out and speak to the treasure and they've flat up and told there's there's under no circumstances will you be able to speak with the Hamilty County treasure And I told you off air too. I know that it's it's not possible just to say, Okay, I'm just going to sit around and I'll let anybody contact me whenever they want. That's not you know, that's not that that possible either. But at the same time, I would never sit here and say can't talk, you can't contact me. I will make myself available and I will make sure that Hamilton County property tax payers have the ability to reach out to the person who's in charge of the safe keeping of those funds if they need to have a conversation. I will make myself I can. I can assure you that I will make myself available to those taxpayers.
Speaker 4: All right, And back to your point about not having to pay the tax bill while your claim for lowering the tax rate is being adjudicated. That review process, that's the review is done by the auditor's office. Correct, correct, So you would have to coordinate and play nicely with the auditor's office to accomplish your goal, because I suspect that would force the auditor to have to do a quicker review of the appeal.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a board that does that as well, and the auditor is part of that. Yes, quite honestly. The auditor and treasurer work very closely together on a daily I imagine on a daily basis, so when a cash strawers turned in each day at the Treasurer's office, that those funds are are double checked and accounted for also by the treasure or by the by the auditor's office. So they work that closely together.
Speaker 1: A lot of the.
Speaker 2: The programs that are used are are intertwined together between the treasure's office and the Auditor's office. There's I would be working very closely with the Hamlet County auditor to ensure that the money is where it's supposed to be, and it's being invested in where it's supposed to be. I just I just feel like the the Hamilton County property tax payers should be able to see that as well.
Speaker 4: Now fair enough, it's our money, we certainly should I'm a firm believer in transparency, maybe even more than some people are even comfortable with. And so before we part company, Jeff Baker again, it's Jeff Faker for Hamilton County Treasurer online. I remember one of the things Dusty wrote. He ran as a Democrat. We all know dust he's probably more conservative the most Republicans in a listening audience. But he was able to shrink the size of his office through natural attrition. He thought they were overstaffed. He didn't go around just firing everyone, but when people left, he didn't replace, So the place got smaller, but it also got more efficient. So my question to you is do you perceive the Treasure's office as having is overstaffed, like so many government offices are. Do you believe it'd be adequately staffed right now or is it something that you'd have to look under the hood once you're elected.
Speaker 2: Probably the latter statement. I think I would have to evaluate that when I'm there. It's not exactly a huge office at the moment anyway, twenty some employees, I want to say, but again, there's no organizational chart online, so you really can't find that information out well, or the budget for that matter. But that would certainly be as someone that is considered himself very fiscally conservative, that would certainly be one of the very first areas I would look at to see if there's a way to save money, because the money that you're saving in that office ultimately goes back to the taxpayers of Hamilton County exactly, and that's what your responsibility is as a treasurer.
Speaker 4: Maybe I should have established at the outset that you are fiscally responsible and that motivates you, because I just took it for granted. Eddie, how you got the Hamilton County Republican endorsement. You are on the pink slip right.
Speaker 2: I am, And I'm also endorsed by the FOP.
Speaker 4: Oh wonderful. That always is a solid endorsement here on the fifty five Casy Morning Show because we do love our law enforcement officers. Well, Jeff, I wish you all the best Rapidly approaching the election. We are, but given the seemingly more conservative shift the nation might be going through right now, got a good chance of winning. And if you do, I sure hope you do a great job as the Hamilton County treasure.
Speaker 2: I certainly appreciate it and I look forward to being a Hamilt County Treasurer.
Speaker 9: I know you do.
Speaker 4: Jeff Baker. Great having you in the studio, and thanks again for the effort on that one. Folks will have a couple of minutes left, we get back, and we will be back in just a couple of minutes.
Speaker 10: Stay right here at fifty five kars detoxication fifty five KRC some