Speaker 1: It's pray, I'm tell Boston.
Speaker 2: So it's been an interesting day in the Middle East, to say the least, okay, and the leader of Hespela might be dead tonight because the Hespela headquarters or eight headquarters in the southern portion of Babe Route, in the suburb of Bay Route, six buildings were blown away and they are still trying to figure out who died and who was merely wounded. The sixty four year old leader of Hespola, Hassan Nosraala, was the target obviously of a strike by Israel. This came about an hour today, which would have been I'm trying to think in terms of time. They would have been towards dusk in Beirut, about an hour after Benjamin Netanya, who the Prime Minister of Israel, spoke at the United Nations. Now net Ya, who's disdained for the United Nations, was never clearer, although he's never been a fan of the United Nations, and he he delivered a powerful presentation today. Several I guess countries that do not like Netanya, who do not like the State of Israel, walked out before his remarks. But I want to give you a little sense of what Netna who said what he's the context of his comments today, and they almost seemed depressient. And of course Neta who knew exactly what was going to happen after he spoke, the United States States are saying we don't know, we had no advance knowledge of this, but this has picked up things in the Middle East. Now I'm a fan of Ntel. I'll make you very I think he's a very strong leader, and he's a strong leader of a country that is under attack from many sides. I can't say from all sides, but from many sides in Israel. It's almost impossible for us to put ourselves in the position of Israel, the psychological position of people living in Israel. We're now a little more than a week away from the first anniversary of what happened last October seventh, a terrorist massacre of Israeli civilians. And that was the backdrop that Benjamin Netanya who spoke about today, and he talked about the United Nations, and he talked about those within the United Nations who do nothing but criticize Israel It's very existence. So this is a little bit of Netanya who speech to and I thought it was well written and delivered very effectively, and a lot to get your reaction to it. Let's start off with Cut thirty one Romp.
Speaker 3: Standing in this podium forty years ago, I told the sponsors of that outrageous resolution to expel Israel, gentlemen, check your fanaticism at the door. Today, I tell President Obas and all of you who would shamefully support that resolution, check your fanaticism at the door. The singling out of the one and only Jewish State continues to be a moral stain on the United Nations. It has made this once respected institution contemptible in the eyes of decent people everywhere.
Speaker 2: But for the Palestinians, this.
Speaker 3: Un house of darkness is home court. They know that in this swamp of anti submitted violence, there's an automatic majority willing to demonize the Jewish State on anything.
Speaker 2: He went on to amplify on that in Cut thirty two rob.
Speaker 3: In this anti Israel flat Earth society, any false charge, any outlandish allegation, can muster a majority. In the last decade, there have been more resolutions passed against Israel in this hall, at the You and General Assembly, than against the entire world combined. Actually more than twice as many. Since twenty fourteen, this body condemned Israel one hundred and seventy four times. It condemned all the other countries in the world seventy three times. That's more than one hundred extra condemnations for the Jewish States. What hypocrisy, What a double standard, What a joke.
Speaker 2: The bombs that hit be Root earlier today were big bombs. They were two thousand pound bombs, including bunker busters. And apparently this headquarters or stronghold, whatever however you want to call it, Israel has been very effective. At the same time, I would assume that Iran has some plans to strike back. Apparently there is a meeting tomorrow of the leadership in Iran. So this could get very interesting in the weekend. And I'd love to hear from some of you as to your thoughts on what is going on in the Middle East. One more SoundBite here from Benjamin Nett and Yahoo cut thirty three.
Speaker 3: Please rob So all the speeches you heard today, all the hostility directed at Israel this year, it's not about Gaza. It's about Israel. It's always been about Israel, about Israel's very existence. And I say to you until Israel, until the Jewish State is treated like other nations, until this anti Semitic swamp is drained, the UN will be viewed by fair minded people everywhere as nothing more than a contemptuous farce.
Speaker 2: Strong words from Benjamin Nett and Yahoo. I'd love to get your reaction again, whatever, Just looking to have a conversation. If you want to call and make a speech, that really doesn't work for Nightside. I'd love to have a conversation. I had conversations last hour, a couple of which were challenging. Certainly my friend Susan from cambridg She always presents really good arguments. Sometimes we agree, lost a lot of the time we disagree. My problem that I had with the caller who I yelled at, and I yell at few callers, but I think it was Jerry from Raynham. My sense was that he didn't want to have a conversation, he wanted to make a speech. We'll have opportunities later on and if you want to make a speech for Harris or Trump in the eleven o'clock hour, and you can come back and say whatever you want within reason. And that's I want this show to be at a level where we can exchange ideas, and we don't exchange ideas by mouthing platitudes or making speeches. And I will always try to have a conversation with you when you call, and I hope you'll try to have a conversation with me. Again, I do not enjoy yelling at someone like Jerry. But either he had the phone on silence so he couldn't hear me, or he was ignoring my efforts to have a conversation. And I'm not going to give up the phone or give up control of the microphone just because someone wants to yell or make a speech. It's about conversations, It's about That's what it's about. There are shows that you could listen to in which the talk show host only makes a conversation, doesn't invite callers. That's not that show. That that is not this show. So we want to talk about what is going on in the Middle East. Benjamin who certainly set a tone, and he knew when he delivered that speech that it's very possible, very possible that the leader of Hespola had but a few hours to live. I have not been able to see a definitive story as to other than Hassan Nozraala, the head of Hesbo Lah, survived this attack. Was this was a leadership meeting in an underground headquarters, according according to This is the New York Times. According to five Israeli officials who's spoke in the condition of anonymity to discuss to discuss intelligence report, the initial assessment of Israeli intelligent agencies, based on the number and size of the bombs used and information gathered from inside the militant group is that mister Nosrala has been killed the official set, but they cautioned that conclusion may yet change. Six one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty six one seven, nine three one ten thirty. We talked about Ukraine last hour. I want to talk about the Middle East this hour. I don't see that there. I almost feel this, there's more likelihood that you could settle the dispute between Putin and Ukraine. Then we can settle the dispute, the dispute diplomatically between Israel and their enemies in the Middle East. Back of Night Side right after this.
Speaker 1: Now back to Dan Ray live from the window World Life Sense Studios. I'm DEMINGBZ NEWSA.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the call, let me go to Mark and Alston.
Speaker 4: Mark next, welcome, Hi, uh hi Dan, Well, it appears that Natahu is going for the knockout.
Speaker 2: I would agree with you on that, Mark.
Speaker 4: He is, definitely and he may well succeed in uh knocking out Hesboa. And of course I believe that Israel is entitled to defend itself.
Speaker 2: But I guess you got hot half.
Speaker 4: I actually have been working on, uh, the outlines of a two state solution.
Speaker 2: Who someone is, Mark, That's great? What's what's Yeah?
Speaker 4: And my as sister in law Duchy's a political consultant, says, it's good to be having those conversations.
Speaker 2: So what so what's your plan? Mark?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Okay. In exchange for the Palestinian Arabs agreeing and writing, of course, to keep their capital on a long term basis at Ramala, where they'd have plenty of room to build new government office buildings, where they'd have an airport all to themselves which could be expanded, the Israelis would agree to weigh five year freeze on any new settlements in the West Bank and no evictions except for non payment of rent. I mean, it's better, as the saying goes to light a single candle than to curse the darkness.
Speaker 2: I had a.
Speaker 4: Saturday evening talk a few years years ago at my synagogue and was well received. I have some Muslim friends in the neighborhood and they seem to like it. So don't necessarily expect to win an Obel Prize Peace Prize over the weekend. But we got to find a way to resolve.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 4: Israel as an occupying Walk down and see.
Speaker 2: If he can hear me. I'd like to have a conversation with him. Why don't you bring him back up now and let's see if he can if you can hear us? Stock, are you still there?
Speaker 4: Lation Numbers?
Speaker 2: Why did you take him down? And just see if you can get his attention so that we can have a conversation. Okay, and I'll give you tell me when you I don't know, do people turn the phone off? Bring him back up and if not, I'll say goodbye to him. Okay, bring him back up. He's okay, Mark, Yeah, bring him back off. I'll say goodbye. I just want to be polite. Mark. Are you there? Mark?
Speaker 4: Oh? And stop being a Jewish Tha.
Speaker 2: Thanks very much for the call tonight, go to the plank Rob send him off to the plank. Okay, you know, guys, Rob, are they putting like the phone on mute or something and they just want to make a speech or something. I don't know. Maybe someone could tell me how else you handle that as a talk show host. You know, Mark's a really nice guy. Probably Jerry from Rainham's a nice guy too, But I know Mark, and I think he was trying six one seven ten thirty, triple eight two nine ten thirty or six one seven nine thirty. This is a talk show. It is not a speech show. It's a conversation show. So I'm asking you what did you think about Benjamin Netanyah who's remarks today certainly was as netanya who was delivering that speech which excoriated the United Nations, and rightfully so he knew that within the hour of the end of that speech, Hezbollah was going to be hit and hit hard. Next up is Jeffrey, Jeff and Walthiam. I've always had good conversations with Jeff Hi, Jeff, how are you yes?
Speaker 4: Likewise, from your end, I want to ask a rhetorical question if I may, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, a rhetorical question people can call in and respond.
Speaker 4: To go ahead right after Pearl Harbor. Why wasn't the United States mobilization against Japan denounced as escalation?
Speaker 2: Oh? I couldn't agree with you more on that. I mean, well, I certainly do. Look, the attack on October seventh was the worst single day of loss of Jewish life since the Holocaust. We all know that in terms of the percentage of its population, it's smaller population compared to what our loss would have been. Yeah, nine to eleven look a slight. What else? What else? What other choice did they have?
Speaker 4: And when is the UN going to get it through its thick skull? Okay? That fighting back is not the same as escalation. Okay, fighting back is self defense, Okay, And there has to be a clear distinction, a clear understanding of the distinction between the two concepts.
Speaker 2: Well, unfortunately at the United Nations there's a Security Council, but then you have all the members. And I think it was this a cartoonist who used to be around. His name was McNeely, and he did a great cartoon of the United Nations, and it had all these different caricatures, uh, and some of them probably were not politically correct, but there was one, you know, the idea was the United Nations, and it had a bunch of different people, and there was one guy wearing a New York Yankees hat simply representing the Bronx.
Speaker 1: I like.
Speaker 2: Some of the other caricatures weren't particularly probably politically correct into in today's world, but it was it was a pretty effective characterization of what the United Nations had become and what it what it is today. It's this marching in childish society, debating society, and net Yeah was good today. He had all those numbers about the numbers of time, the number of times that Israel has been announced denounced. And you have, by the way, a lot of the countries in the United Nations who who sit like on the Human Rights panel. There's some of the worst abuses of human rights in the world, and yet they're on the United Nations Panel for human rights. It doesn't make.
Speaker 4: Any lastly, in terms of a rhetorical question, how can you, in good conscious and good conscience arbitraally singing a lot of one nation self defense as escalatory when you do so in no other case.
Speaker 2: It's very simple. They do it because it's Israel. It's always exact, still always Israel, and I don't understand it. It's the only democracy in the Middle East that I'm aware of. It's our only ally in the Middle East. There was a comment that Vice President Harris made in the debate with President Trump earlier this month when ABC hosted the debate and some of the moderators were correcting in fact checking President Trump, and Harris said that she was thrilled to be the vice president of a country where it for the first time, I don't know how many years, did not have a single member of the military in harm's way. And I remember sitting listening to that and shaking my head and saying, you know, how could she possibly believe that. I mean, today, there were I think three US warships which were attacked by drones and missiles from the hoodies. You've had US military killed as recently as this year in the Middle East at an outpost in Jordan, and you have US Navy ships, you know, sitting off the coast in the Mediterranean, ready at any moment to engage if they have to, to back up Israel. So it was just kind of a comment. There was no fact checking from either David Muir or his colleague of Kamala Harris on that point, which in view of the how much they fact checked Donald Trump kind of surprised me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what about on mine is? I say, and I hope this doesn't sound like speak you're fying.
Speaker 2: But oh, if it is, I'll tell you, I'll tell you.
Speaker 5: Don't know.
Speaker 4: The bottom line is that you.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 4: An outrageous double standard to single out only one country's self defense as escalation, okay, And when you call for a cease fire, that means cease fire by all sides involved.
Speaker 2: Well, it's interesting of the timing of the ceasefire. They should have called for the ceasefire on October sixth.
Speaker 4: A unilateral ceasefire is not a cease fire.
Speaker 2: It it's called the surrender mark rather, Jeff, love your call, Thanks for the conversation.
Speaker 4: Thank you for the airtime. All right, my friend, have a good weekend.
Speaker 2: By sixty six one seven, nine thirty. I feel that there are a lot of people in this audience who support Israel but are hesitant to express that support. So if you are a support of Israel in view of what Israel has gone through for the seventy five years of its existence, uh, feel free, Uh if to give me a call uh. And if, on the other hand, you see it differently and you see what Hespalah and Hamas and the hoodies are doing. UH and Iran, by the way, you can try to make that case. I'll probably disagree with you, but we can still have a conversation. Six one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty. Couple lines there and one at six one seven, nine three, one ten thirty. We will be right back on Nightside.
Speaker 1: It's a night Side with Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to Diane in Weymouth. Diane, welcome to Nightside.
Speaker 7: Hi, Hi Diane, how are you? Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: I can hear you loud and clear? You got we got a good connection, Go right ahead.
Speaker 7: Excellent. So I originally called because you asked about that new comments at the n and I completely support him. I think that you know what he's fighting another act of terrorists over there, and they not only don't like the Jews, they don't like Americans, they don't like women.
Speaker 2: Well that's true, and that's so true. And it's so interesting that when you looked at all of these pro Hamas rallies that were held last fall or last spring and last fall and last winter on college campuses. I looked at some of the women and I'm thinking to myself, I don't know that you want to support a group like this. I mean, they're not the most open minded towards towards female rights, women's rights, gay rights, all you know.
Speaker 7: I mean, same countries thirty years ago. The women dressed just like they were Westerners. There was no covering up, there was no morality police these terrorists. That's how they've brainwashed these women to think that they and luckily I still believe it or not women in Iran who are rebelling.
Speaker 2: But here's my point, and speaking to you as a woman, Diane, if you're an Iranian woman, you have to comply, because if you walk out in the streets of Tehran with anything other than the appropriate attire, you're going to be arrested and you're going to spend some time in jail. But why would women in this country have all the freedoms that they enjoy in America and not understand that they, by their demonstrations for hamas, are supporting the Iranian theocracy. Why do they not make that reution?
Speaker 7: So I think it's women of a certain age to be honest with you, they don't think it's all I think so under forty I don't think that they remember or can they think that's how life has always been for these these cultures and it's not true.
Speaker 2: But it doesn't I'm saying that you would think that that women above all would would feel part of, you know, a sisterhood with Iranian women who do not have anywhere near of the freedoms that women and all of us enjoy.
Speaker 1: In this country.
Speaker 7: Oh, I completely agree, because you know what nobody talks about it. They don't talk about the women all over the world that are being suppressed the way they are, and it's all a terrorist to think.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: And the other thing, well, I'm going to will drift back to Palestine quickly and nine to eleven. If you look back at the videos, those Palestins were chanting death to America as the Twin Towers fell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, first of all, I would give the Palestinian people a little bit of a break on that. And in the sense that they're being held captive by Jamas, I mean living And there's my point.
Speaker 7: That's those are both men and women who are being held captive and it's all the terrorists's the you know, they're so cruel to their own people that they're afraid.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what that means.
Speaker 7: God bless the net Yahoo for standing up for his people. We have men and women are treated equally. Women welcomes into the military.
Speaker 2: You and I couldn't have this conversation if we were in Gaza, if we had a radio show in Gaza, coutely we had a radio show in Iran, it would have to be just what the government and in the case of Iran, the theocrats wanted right.
Speaker 7: Right right, and so what turned into a you know, governmental overthrow back in the eighties has turned into a the terror the mindset of these people who don't even respect their own people, how you have to you have to react against that.
Speaker 2: Under the Shah. Under the Shah, Iran was really a westernized country, exactly.
Speaker 6: It wasn't.
Speaker 7: I remember that.
Speaker 2: It wasn't. It wasn't what I would consider to be a democracy in any sense that I would want to be. But but it went from if you said the shaw was bad, it went from bad to much worse. In my opinion.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, they listen, They made music about it in the eighties, remember rock the kava blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not. I never I can never understand the lyrics and a lot of Diane. I never rock the casback. I remember that. I didn't realize that it was a political song. Thank you. I learned something from you to now that.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You are you a regular caller or have you not?
Speaker 7: I have called many times, and I go through years I don't call, and then I'll call.
Speaker 2: Don't go through years, don't even go through months. You make a lot of sense, and I appreciate your call. Thank you so much.
Speaker 7: All Right, thank you, good night, good night.
Speaker 2: Who's next? They're going to go to Jim? Jim, how are you, sir? Welcome back.
Speaker 8: I'm happy. How are you happy?
Speaker 2: I'm glad you're happy. We have too many people in this world. Are wine happy?
Speaker 8: Go ahead, Jim, Big Daddy Dan? Okay to observations and then a question, Sure, and you can say what you want. I'm not I'm not going to be probably a very good conversant. One of the first observation is it Israel is the home of a religious home of Judaism, as the Vatican is the religious home of Catholicism. Other observation Isna who is already making his side of the conversation. He had an audience with US Congress, He's had an audience with the United Nations, and so that may be why you're just hearing the other side of the conversation now. And my question is when does the Vatican get their thirty billion dollars from the United States Congress.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll try to give any answer to that, and that is that religious institutions in this country, of which the Catholic Church has many, many churches, and universities and hospitals, all of those institutions are tax exempt. So there is a real benefit that the government adrives to the Catholic universe, to these hospitals and uh and and schools at schools and universities and institutions the relating to the Catholic Church. Yeah, so they don't get they don't get a thirty billion, but but but but the Vatican is not fighting a war with a known enemy of the United States either.
Speaker 8: By the way, Okay, all right, fair enough, all.
Speaker 2: Right, what's the other question?
Speaker 8: Good, have a good weekend, you.
Speaker 2: Too, Thanks you.
Speaker 8: Make America great, make America great again, No problem.
Speaker 2: Thanks, Jim. I appreciate your golf. Good question. I think I actually might have satisfied him with the answer six one, seven, two thirty eight, nine to nine, ten thirty. Let me get one more in here before the break. There's no sense in making people wait all that long. Let me go to Mike and Beverly. Mike, you next time nights.
Speaker 6: I go ahead, Wow, how I can you hear me?
Speaker 2: I can hear you? Find Mike? I hope you can hear me? Go right ahead?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I got Yeah. So I'm a hund of acent behind Israel, you know, and Benjamin Benjamin, I'm glad he has the going ads to go after those people and stuff like that. And fortunately we have a president of the advice president that are planning to two sides of the Cawns over here. And mostly it is because of the Palestinian people. And I can't think of what standard is in America that.
Speaker 2: Well, there's there's a lot, there's a lot of people who are Middle Eastern who who are here in America. Certainly Michigan has a significant population, as does Minnesota has a big Somalian population. I believe it or not, but but I think that the Biden administration is trying to help guide uht Yahoo. But I think that the Biden administration probably doesn't understand the the feelings of desperation that Netanya who feels because they've been fighting now, well they've been fighting this war for seventy five years in fact.
Speaker 6: But I get it. Damn how we can tell them about dictate to them about a two party solution and that's not john to tell them about two parties. They don't want a two parties solution and we should let them decide how they ruin their country. Well, I'm starting to tell them, Mike.
Speaker 2: Mike, Actually Israel has offered on several occasions a two party state uh to the Palestinians, but the Palestinians have never even considered and said, gee, that's a good possibility. Would like to do that. But can we add this or can we subtract that the Palestinians, the leadership of the Palestinian people don't want a two party solution. They might say they want it, but a two party solutions have been offered by the State of Israel on several occasions and they've been get it.
Speaker 6: I get it, I just don't.
Speaker 2: The Palestinian leadership is not operating in the interest of the Palestinian people. They're operating the interest of themselves in my opinion, of course.
Speaker 6: So and that sight quickly he's he ran and uh, you know like I ran, I ran down America and Mike Pompeio was just on today says his life. Bean's threatened twice recently. And now we got you know that I ran. People time to go out to Tromp. But also's double yeah, we have secret service productor and I ran, and tomp has had the cancel an outside event tomorrow and he can't do because of not enough people on the event.
Speaker 2: I didn't hear that. I'll have to look that one up. Mike. I got you on before the break as a courtesy because you're a good caller. Night, I let you run. Have a great weekend, Mike. Okay, have a great night. We'll come right back on the night's out. I got Rachel, Tom and Diane and this room for you. The only place's room is six one, seven thirty. And remember, after eleven o'clock we're going to run a seventh end of the month Snap twenty twenty four presidential poll, and I'd love to get as many of you in tonight during the eleven o'clock hour and get a sense of where my audience is on Trump versus Harris or Harris versus Trump, because at this point that is it comes down. It's, it's, it's it's a very simple. It's a lot simpler now that our FK is out of the race. We'll be back right after this.
Speaker 1: Now back to Dan ray Line from the Window World Night Sink Studios on w b Z the news Radio and.
Speaker 2: Who's next Up Rachel and Quinsy. Rachel, welcome back. How are you?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 9: Dan?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 2: I think I'm doing Okay, It's Friday, the weekend approaches and I got you on the phone. What's your take on all of this? Rachel?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I'm just really confused. To be quite honestly, I am about what.
Speaker 2: Tell me what you're confused about. I'm going to clean clear up your confusion. What confuses.
Speaker 9: It's I guess with what's going on in truly the world. It's like, come on, what the hell? I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I'm just really confusing.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about let's talk since we talked about the Middle East, Okay, you remember what happened last October seventh. Right, yep, people came in and just slaughtered people, slaughtered innocent men, women, children, grandparents, babies. How can we support something like that?
Speaker 9: Oh, that is common sense.
Speaker 2: So there's no there should be no confusion there, right, No, Okay. How many democracies are there in the Middle East?
Speaker 9: None?
Speaker 2: One? Israel? The only democracy who's our greatest ally in the Middle East Israel. How many times has Israel been attacked by their Arab neighbors for wars? The choice is pretty easy.
Speaker 9: I think it is pretty easy. So when we go back to why, like why, there's.
Speaker 2: A lot of people over there in the Middle East, not not the average citizen, but there's a lot of people in leadership in Iran. The leaders are are are They're theocrats. They they firmly believe in the destruction of Israel. They from their religious point of view, and they will try as best they can in Iran to eradicate Israel, and they'll do it through their proxies, whether it's Hezbollah, Hamas or the Hutis. All that money that that is that is causing the aggression against Israel is coming finally originally from Iran.
Speaker 9: So what I don't say so. Bottom line, it's greed and my lord, why can't just just leave everybody alone?
Speaker 2: Israel has not attacked anyone other than self defense. Other than in self defense they tried to knock out today, the leadership of this terrorist organization has be law. Maybe we don't know yet. They haven't. They haven't done the body count yet as to whether they've succeeded. Keep listening to night Side, Rachel. I think it's I don't think it's a confusing I think that that you'll you'll I think that you'll be less confused.
Speaker 9: I was very You know what, Dan, You know what it is is my heart hurts so bad that people think whatever it is greed, money or whatever.
Speaker 2: And how about virulent anti Semitism countries that hate Jews.
Speaker 9: And that is absolutely ridiculous. I listen, I'm Italian Irish, but I also have the loves of my life. I have aunts uncles that are Jewish. It shouldn't matter what you absolutely.
Speaker 2: I agree with it. That's why you should not be confused. Rachel, I got two more. I gotta sneak in here. I miss hearing your voice. Thanks, all right, right, good night, let me go to my friend Tom. Veteran caller, Tom, you certainly are eligible to call back next hour of what's your take on what's going on in the Middle East?
Speaker 10: Abraham out of the Jewish religion six thousand years ago, four thousand years ago, Moses took the Jewish slaves out of Egypt, and God promised him the land from what is now the Mediterranean to the Tigris River, and they settled there. Two thousand years ago, Rome named the area Palistine. They called the Jews Palestinians. The Jews that were not Palestinians. We're doing. The Automate Empire fought on the side of bad Off Hitler world War two, and they shift as many Jews as they can't as they could to Germany. So I am behind the Jews one hundred and ten percent.
Speaker 2: All right, well said, good history. Lesson. I got to get one more in real quickly. Okay, I'll maybe talk to you the next hour. Okay, thank you, Tom, real quick. I got Diane and Attilbro Diane, I got to quench you for time a little bit, go right.
Speaker 5: Ahead, Yeah, Hi, I just wanted to voice my support for Israel. I thought mister speech today was excellent. It is unfortunate the innocent people end up being killed sometimes. But at this point I thinks needs to do whatever.
Speaker 7: It has to.
Speaker 5: I couldn't agree with him more to eliminate the threat.
Speaker 2: And if you have you called? Have you called me before? Is this your first time?
Speaker 9: A second time?
Speaker 2: Second table? Calm more, Roff and will you I liked I liked your analysis.
Speaker 5: Okay, are pretty simple. I think they just need to end the threat.
Speaker 2: I agree, I got it. I gotta agree with you. I totally agree with you. Thanks Diane. We'll talk later. Okay, Okay, here comes the eleven o'clock news and our end of September Trump Harris twenty twenty four or Harris Trump twenty twenty four poll light the lines up we're gonna go through. Is I hope to get thirty or thirty five or forty votes one way or the other? Who would you vote for if the election were being held today? You have the numbers back after this