Speaker 1: This is the In This League Fantasy Podcast network, In This League Fantasy Baseball podcast online at in This League dot com. Now here's your host, Bogman and the Welsh.
Speaker 2: What's up, friends of Welcome into the In This League Fantasy Baseball Podcast. I'm Chris Welsh. That is Scott Bogman. You know that today we're talking about the latest news, lookinging at two start pitches for next week and taking a week early look at the MLB trade deadline. Bogman put together. I think there's some ESPN article out there that which we will just do some commentary on of likely prospects that could go, opportunities that could open up, and then of course the players, the players themselves, the rumors that are floating out there, some hilarious stuff. I'm gonna save it not to like get into it at the top, but like there's just some I just see these hilarious I just say the one thing when I see like, oh, the Red Sox wants CJ Abrams so bad. They It's like, yeah, dull, everybody wants them. Like I see these reports like it's like, guys, they're really going after it. It's like, do you know what you're gonna have to give up to give get c J Abrams. So we'll see what the.
Speaker 3: Trade do in the bad Santa. Yeah, well one in one hand and s in the other, and yeah which one fills up first? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Really cool report. Would you guys also like Otani? What about Agunya? What do you guys think this?
Speaker 3: Just in Scott Bogman would like to have sex with the Anna day Armis. Look at that. I cannot believe that. That is shocking, shocking development. Everybody look at that.
Speaker 2: It is the billy Bob thing. Put the Billy Bob in there. But I mean, I guess there was a time where cj. Abrams was, like, you know, heavily in trade rumors. But he's going to be more just because he's just so sought after. So that's what we can discuss.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: There there are the likely big names, there's the less likely, there's the big names that feel less likely, and then I don't know, frankly, there's I feel like every year there's like a surprise. There's like somebody that we just don't quite have an expectation for that's gonna get moved though. The thing I do think that is missing this year is the one trade that happens like a month or a couple of weeks before. I mean, like, wasn't it like the Luisa Rise one that happened like a year or two ago. Maybe I'm forgetting what it was last year, but I do feel like there's always like the trade that happens before and then there's like a base trade. Yeah, there's a little pre trade in there, and the teams have protected them all there trade. Yeah, they're they're protecting from pre trade because pre trade comes. You gotta numb yourself up to not pre trade. And what I say, I mean pre trade can have somebody pretty good.
Speaker 3: I like to do a trade early just so I don't pre trade, like right, Like, just do a trade a couple months early. That way, don't before you go out yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go out into the season going to yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, you don't want to look foolish in trade too early, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I exactly, everyone's gonna judge you. They're gonna talk, all the teams are gonna talk amongst themselves and be like, oh do you hear that one he trades early?
Speaker 3: So sorry everybody. This feels like a Marguerita Friday here by the way, and it's not this is a loopy Friday for me. I got like barely any sleep, so I'm weird.
Speaker 2: I literally just got back from the Odyssey, so like I'm in a weird space too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this guy's been on a journey today and I'm and I'm on a lack of sleep.
Speaker 2: So on an odyssey, I was for sure. But yeah, we're talking about the trade. That's what it was.
Speaker 3: This episode is oh, come on, dad, joke, come on boo.
Speaker 2: But we're talking about the trade deadline and all the names that are kind of floating out there. It's about a week away. I think this is a good time to do this because we are going to start being being into reacting mode about the trades. We're going to start within next week. You know, this weekend is probably going to be a pretty big precursor to what that what those are going to start looking like, and we might start having them sprinkle in and stuff, and really, you know, we don't. I mean, I suppose you could do this like a couple of days before of it, but like, these are the big names that are floating out there, So I think it's a good primer for us to kind of talk through it, and then as well as the prospects. I think because you had mentioned what we're going to do is Kyle McDaniel had put together likely prospects that we're going to be dealt, and we can kind of navigate.
Speaker 3: These teams by these are the prospects that are likely to be dealt. Because he also listed untouchables that that he considered untouchables, so I didn't put those in just Theah.
Speaker 2: Let's not do the who entire articles.
Speaker 3: So people, well, yeah, yeah, I'm just saying, you know, I want you did the right reaction from the article.
Speaker 2: That's okay, yeah yeah, but that's also the right move. We don't want to like have the entire article up them.
Speaker 3: It's on ESPN. It was I think Passon and McDonald wrote them both together.
Speaker 2: Was it paywall or not paywall?
Speaker 3: I think it might be.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm saying, that's why we don't want.
Speaker 3: To do it. Yeah yeah, but but go go to ESPN support, go support the little guy. Make sure they really they really need it. They really need when they're well, they're firing a bunch of people, obviously they need it.
Speaker 2: So what do you think about the whole like they're doing it because of Pat McAfee, and it's like, no, they're just doing it because like they're overweight in everything that they do. And I think the whole companty like Disney, so like a Disney brand is doing it. And then you know you, I think you saw it in Marvel. Marvel had like an element of it. And ESPN is doing it. And I mean, obviously names that hurt.
Speaker 3: But I mean, I'm not gonna sit here and defend anything to do. I don't really care. But I did also read that this was a move that some actors have done also, and Pat McAfee did it where he created his own production company for his show, so it's not just him and his show. It's also they're paying for his entire production company too, so that.
Speaker 2: That's what the big brands do, so they can't like go fire you know, some editor that's a part of the show. It's like, no, when they when they hire Pat McAfee, they're hiring through the production company. So when you see that Pat McAfee is making sixty million dollars a year, that's like to the production company. I mean, Pat McAfee's probably making forty million dollars a year, but you know he's putting it back into all the people that work their salaries and stuff like that, so we're not gonna we're not gonna cry poor God. Who was it I just saw man. I loved the comment. Oh it was the Barstoo guy. Actually it was Roan if anyone ever watches any of those shows, and it really resonated home with me where he was like, Dude, the trend I hate more than anything else athletes complaining about is the athlete that are pretending to be poor because of taxes. And he said he's like, he's like, yeah, you got these guys that make twenty million dollars and they're like yeah, but you know, Uncle Sam takes fifty and.
Speaker 3: You're just getting this positioning from everybody, though you're getting it from the players. Have you seen the commercials? No?
Speaker 2: No, but but finish well, let me finish the fine. Because the thing that he says is he goes he's like, you know, uncle Sam's gonna take fifty, and he's like, yeah, you do know that everybody gets taxed by the way, and then then then they'll go to a new narrative where they're like, yeah, but I had to, you know, pay off one hundred and fifty thousand. I got to get my mom one hundred fifty thousand dollars car. And it is so tone deaf, like we give two craps about any of this stuff when when you do this, when you know, we're like can I can I please make what you were going to buy your mom a car for? That's miss of it. I think it's later. It was just something that I loved hearing because we've we're getting such a huge, huge push of that stuff. I mean, baseball is their narrative. Literally is like fans being like, all, I just want a creditive balance, you know, it's like a Tim Robinson like, hmm, I just want competitive balance. It's like literally nobody I know talks about that nor cares at all. Right, they want to not have their games blacked out. They want to be able to afford the gas to get to a game if they're ever going to go to a game, And that's about it. And then they just want to like watch cool baseball. They want the baseballs to not change halfway through this season. They want ams to not be the worst person at their job. That's ever existed. Those are the things that people care about.
Speaker 3: I have no issue with all these amps getting chased by the way. Yay, bye bye Buckner, You've been miserable for fifteen years. Goodbye, good riddance. Yeah, and you're right. It's the posturing from both sides before a lockout. It's disgusting, right, the players who will only make this after time. Yeah, everybody pays TAXI.
Speaker 2: We all pay it. We all don't make what we make.
Speaker 3: And the owners putting commercials on like, oh, look at fans pulled want.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm talking about. Then some stupid ass fan, You know what I really want? Competitive balance?
Speaker 3: It's like, shut up, Yeah, I mean out of here, you're you're a human being. It's both sides trying to make themselves look good before both holding out for more money. And who gets screwed? We do because we don't get the sport that we want, right, So it's just it's gross. I'm already sick of it and it hasn't even happened yet.
Speaker 2: I remember what the context of any of this.
Speaker 3: Was, but it was two old men ranting about stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how do we even get there? I didn't even know how we got on all that stuff. But yeah, balance huh.
Speaker 3: I think we were talking about ESPN and oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the ESPN firing and stuff like that, and it's yeah, I mean, it stinks to see that happen anywhere in any capacity and stuff like that, especially when there's some I.
Speaker 3: Love the like the revision is history too. They're like, uh, look at the Ryan Clark was fired because this argument with Peter Schreger, which was idiotic by Ryan Clark. But that was also like six months ago. If they were going to fire him over this argument with Peter Schreger, why wouldn't they have done it six months ago?
Speaker 2: I will say, I don't understand why he like did the show and they like pulled it like you know what I'm saying, Like they said they were gonna like pull them the neck. Did you read that whole thing where they were gonna like fire him on Tuesday and he was on a show on Monday, and then because everything leaked, they wanted to just quickly do it, so it happened like the minute he got off of it. That was kind of weird, But I don't know, I wasn't a I.
Speaker 3: Mean, just don't let your firings leak. Don't have people that are gonna leak that stuff. Find out where it's coming from.
Speaker 2: Well they I think they started doing it to people on Monday, and it's like, well, you're probably gonna have to do it with everybody then sorry, guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean drop the axe on everybody at the same time when we're doing I don't know, I don't know what's going on. Carl Ravage, Poor Karl Ravage. Dude's been there for like I know I'm talking.
Speaker 2: About that of all the people, I think everybody had, like there's a fondness of like dang, you know, but a little bit don't want to get into it, but like I very obviously everybody uh recent events as well. When you see people lose their jobs and stuff, you get like very concerned for the human being and things like that. But like take Diana 'resini for instance, She's just like, oh man, what a raw deal, And this is like should we really did? And then you learn she makes nine hundred thousand dollars a year and it's like, well, we're gonna be a little bit better than if I lose my job. We're gonna be a little bit better if we're Diana Roussini and you're making nine hundred thousand dollars year or your car rabbit right who's may probably making over a million dollars, and it's like that.
Speaker 3: That's and Diana Roussini quit, she quit to not be investigating.
Speaker 2: I'm yeah, I'm sure it was quit.
Speaker 3: No, she did quit. She did because she didn't want to be investigated, because she was, you know, looked the evidence looks like she was trading.
Speaker 2: I'm sure there was a mutual backing to say, yeah, yeah, there are plenty of jobs that are just like you know, hey, we can fire you or you can quit.
Speaker 3: Well, what what I think what happened with the Athletic was in the New York Times is they said, okay, we're going to investigate, and they were going to find out what other people have already put together. So she probably should just let them fire her anyway. But people put together that every big tightened story while Mike Frabile was head coach was broken by Diana Rasini.
Speaker 2: So I know all those things. I'm just saying, like I've been around those I've heard these conversations before. I know she quit, but there was probably a nice little package waiting for her so ESPN could be done of it, they could be clean of it. She didn't want to get investigated, she wasn't going to help with it. They wanted out of it. So there's a nice mutual parting that was coaxed up as she quit. But what some kind of package, whatever the side of it. Thank you box, Thank you Dad. You give on me about dad jokes. Get the hell out of here, dude. So I don't know how we got through that, but here's what I can tell you. In this league dot com. In this league, dot com is where you need to be joining up today, support your boys. I actually have the I've sucked at it. This week has been the literally the most crazy week of my life. Well not true, but work wise it's been insane. In this league dot com, I have the Prospect five hundred and dynasty staring at me. I just have got to go get it posted. So that is what I'm going to be doing. Uh, probably a little bit. I have a CBS hit tonight, but that'll be part of my process tonight. But in this league, dot com is where you can see the top five hundred, the top four hundred to five hundred prospects, Top four hundred dynasty. I've got seventy five plus on the first year players, So you guys can get prepared for that and more. You can get access to that being a sergeant in the ITL Army. You go and sign up, or you can be a lieutenant and you can act access to the group. Me rooms be a part of the stuff that we do. Talk to the community. Go in those rooms, have access to us. And on top of it all, you're supporting in this league, and we very much, very much appreciate you supporting in this league. It helps us go around. And you know, in this league is why we don't have to create fake charity events to be able to make a podcast bogs. You know what I mean. We don't have to do ninety two leagues. Not saying anybody I know has done that, but they do just as a hypothetical thing. We because we have so many great people that support us or want us to succeed, it allows us to keep going. You know, you don't we don't have to create ninety seven ninety two fake charity leagues and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely no, neither do I. So I give you a round of applause for what you just did. So appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Also do a scouting school. No, I's just an idea. I had, just random idea.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yeah, you know what, I think. I want to give you a bunch of money for that right now. But also in things that Welsh and I are doing together sometimes I have been jumping on leading off recently for all of you baseball fans. So if you're a fan of FP and leading off, I'm over there, I believe next week Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Speaker 2: I will tell you. I think I said this the other day. Obviously, the like the transition of not having Joe piece of Pia on there.
Speaker 3: It's just like it sucks for us two guys. I mean we don't like it either.
Speaker 2: So oh yeah, Like I mean I've been open about it, like I don't need to go into any of it. I'd say, like I've been open about it, like I've been open that you know, Joe's my friend and blah blah blah. But like it's weird and it's been a weird process. I've always been a host. I host this show and stuff like that, but there has been there's just like an error about it where we're trying to just you know, just get the footing through and continue doing what we're doing. But like we all kind of have like there's just no humanly possible way you cannot have that, and blah blah blah. But Wednesday's show with You and Me was probably my favorite show that I've done in a long time. It just like it felt that was kind of the normalcy and like that's gonna happen and some of it's in my head and stuff like that. You know, I mean, I'm still there, so I think most of that audience is like, you know, kind of has that familiarity and stuff like that. But you know, like I get put in a little bit of a different position because I host, and it maybe makes me analyze a little bit less. So that's kind of weird. And I don't want to say I felt stiff or anything like that. But Wednesday's show, the whole point of it was with you and Me. That was the one where I was like, oh it was it was funny, it had like it had just vibes. Yeah, we had lots of information, lots of just kind of back and forth talk. So I actually appreciated that that. I feel like that kind of cracked the code a little bit for me to kind of just get back into the mold of doing those things because I don't want to try to do anything. I'm not gonna try to be just for any but yeah, I'm just I just like want to be mean. I want to do the shows that I do, and I want those to hopefully be like informative and entertaining and stuff, and like, uh, the irony of all the people you come on who we've been doing shows for twelve plus years and then we have there's just to me.
Speaker 3: It's almost like there's a natural chemistry there. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it was even a little bit beyond the chemistry tool. It's like just a comfortability of the show. So I don't know if anyone has a notice that that listens to leading off or whatever. That was one where I was like, yeah, that clicked, that clicked with me, and then and then I proceeded to be off for two days, which has been very helpful because I did that same day. By the way, that was the start of a six straight like podcast recording I had to do. I feel like that's that's give me like good vibes going into next week where it's like, okay, because sometimes I'm very mental about things where it's like I just needed to have that good feel and that was not the woman with Bubba or Rico or anything like that hasn't been there, but it was the first, like really good feel. So go listen to that. Bogman's point. I believe Bogman I will at least be doing a couple more shows through the rest of the seasons. We're kind of tagging down over there. But yeah, it's been great having you do it. But probably the most baseball you've done around this time of the year and god knows how long because we always do this show. But like also doing more preparation, like in a daily perspective for leading off kind of changes your brain into baseball a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, five five shows a week now, two for us and three for them at this point, so yeah, way more baseball stuff. But I mean, I'm always putting stuff together on the sheet, but you know, to have points every single day is you know, it is a lot. But it's also I mean, I don't mind you know, Wayne digging ditches. It was what I always say, we're talking about ball. I love it right and preparent.
Speaker 2: We're just talking about nonsense fifteen in this league dot com. In this league dot com, sign up today in this league dot com. I love you. I love you, I love you. In this league dot com. Please sign up.
Speaker 3: I love you.
Speaker 2: All right, let's talk about some baseball stuff and then we're gonna do like a heavy kind of deep dive into the the trade deadline. I would love to will I will make a concerted effort for this. I do feel like August is a really really good time to be answering a lot of questions. We don't need to do voicemails because we know how that's gone this season, but I am going to and Theink'm gonna do it this weekend. I'm gonna schedule post that's gonna come out, and it's gonna come out like I think on Tuesday or Wednesday of each week, and I'll let you guys fill it up and we will go to that. And I think it'd be a really good thing for the rest of August to like answer some questions that you have that can be rest of season, that can be dynasty. I know those are all floating out. So there's another go over in this league dot Com. Let us answer your questions and I will just schedule them all out so I don't have to like come back to them. So I'd love to dig into that. But we'll do the trade deadline. That'll be good. We'll talk about the two start pitchers. But the latest news Bobby Witt Junior I l with back tightness. We kind of briefly talked about this before, or at least on leading off. Where are you sitting on the Bobby Witt stuff? I don't know if there's like a ton of new latest stuff that's out there, Like I haven't heard like a follow up. I think this was two days ago. Was the last that I saw anything. No other big team announcement, if this is going to go longer or what the hell it's going to look like. They're also kind of trying to figure out the trade deadline. But any long term concerns on Bobby wit Do you think this is like with back tightness. Do you think this is something that could linger and maybe bring him down for the season. Do you think they're going to be extra baby with it. It's kind of a critical time because you can't be too baby because if you're going to make a run and you're going to be at the trade deadline like you have a week. All these teams have a week to figure out who they are and what they are. And I know the Royals are twelve and a half back divisionally.
Speaker 3: In their eighteen games behind five hundred. They're done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess there was this little like yeah, I mean, I guess now that.
Speaker 3: They're gonna is babying him the one that you mentioned in the middle. There is maybing him back. Because there were actually trade rumors about Bobby Witt earlier in the season. I always kind of thought that was iral. There were well, dude, the Diamondbacks were in them. It was the Diamondbacks for he was an absurd, you know, nonsense thing, you know, But they're out. My my concern is that, you know, any little twinge, any little thing at the end of the season, they would mention him for. But I expect for a young guy like this, as soon as it there's no more lingering thing, he just comes back and he's fine. So this I don't think he's had, as he had the back injury many other times in his career. Is this a reoccurring thing? I don't remember it happened before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't really recall this being something that's up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think it is. So I I don't expect this to be a long term thing. That doesn't seem like he's gonna need surgery for it, right, maybe a cor Zone shot and then go, So.
Speaker 2: You want to hear some what's that?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 2: I mean to stop you mid Do you remember when we were doing those BP shows? What do you think it wasn't Bobby wit like number one in the MVP race?
Speaker 3: H he was for a little bit.
Speaker 2: And al what do you think he's at right now? Mm?
Speaker 3: Fifth?
Speaker 2: What do you think that number looks like?
Speaker 3: Plus seven fifteen? Uh?
Speaker 2: You nailed the five. By the way, he did move down to fifth, but he is thirty five to one because the Royals have kind of deteriorated. You want to take a guess what the top five is? Just just take a shot in the dark what the top five is? If you and try to do like order if you can or whatever. But I'll tell you if you get in the names. But the Bobby wit So for Jordan.
Speaker 3: Is in there? I think, yeah, God, Jordan is in there? Is Schlitler in there? Is he in the top five.
Speaker 2: Not for I think he's still so young, but not for MVP.
Speaker 3: God, because I want to say, I mean, obviously Judge isn't he hasn't been in there.
Speaker 2: No, I think there's one easier one. The other two are kind of tough. I'll give him two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I don't. I'm trying to. I'm looking. I'm just looking at the standings, trying to think of who it would be. Ben Rice is in there.
Speaker 2: Yes, he is in there. Okay, there's one you got.
Speaker 3: Is William Cortrez in there or Wilson? I mean no, but no, yeah, I don't know. Are the other So Alvarez.
Speaker 2: Is number one at minus three fifty, so runaway right now. Number two Junior Cameron Aro at five. Yeah, Ben Rice is three to one at twelve. I'm sorry, there's three at twelve to one. And then Nick Kurtz is a higher MVP.
Speaker 3: He's on the I L two.
Speaker 2: So he's on the I L two. My big argument, and this is what I want to go look at now I'm going to do this live here. Was like Bobby Witt, despite the team being as bad as they were, continuously was able to be like the most valuable war guy. Defensively, he was a plus batting average was up. Looked like he was gonna be like a twenty five forty or twenty five to fifty guy. He's now been surpassed by Dude yard On Alvarez is number one in the AL. Then I got a couple of things here. We got to do this. You won't even get I'm gonna give you one. Guess it's a catcher in the AL that has a higher war currently than Bobby whit Junr A catcher.
Speaker 3: Is that not Ben Rice?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not counting, and Ben Rice is not the one. Ben Rice actually has a sure what he's not listed on it, but he's three point four war. This guy has a four point eight war. It's the most ridiculous name.
Speaker 3: I don't have it. Who is it?
Speaker 2: Dylan Dingler has a four point eight war. It is third best in baseball, second best are on Fangrasse.
Speaker 3: Can you look what's the difference between offensive and defensive in that? Like the the number next to war just to the left of it. Yeah, there's usually like a who for Dingler? Is this like maz from defense?
Speaker 2: No? Well, I mean it's offense has been great, but in nineteen nineteen on offense, fourteen on defense. But Bobby Wood Junior is a fourteen on offense and a seventeen on defense. Jord On Alvarez is a negative defensive, but he's forty six on offense. Can you guys see the number one player in war is and by the way, they are more than a full point higher than Nordon Alvarez. Probably only a couple of names you could choose from. It is six point.
Speaker 3: Four War James Wood.
Speaker 2: No, he is number six in the league at four point one seven players, no position. Yeah, Schwarber's not even on here? Is it as it is? Pete Crow Armstrong with a six point four he has been out there, number one in War twenty one homers, twenty five stolen base is hitting two eighty two. My god, how we have turned from the bad, the historically bad second halves of Pete Crow and Bobby and James Wood into what this season looks like right now and maybe as impressive. I would just like to point out Kevin McGonagall and J. J. Weatherholder are still top ten in war amongst hitters in baseball, which GT does absolutely the same thing Bobby Wid did have the back injury in twenty twenty five, so this is a recurring thing. Okay, that's what I don't like. I don't like to hear that.
Speaker 3: He said knee and back stuff two years in a row.
Speaker 2: So no thumb stuff.
Speaker 3: I don't see any thumb stuff.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I got to hit up Best Press with our thumb stuff reference for our thumb stuff there. But yeah, at the end of the year, I don't think he missed much time with the back. But at the end of the year he did have a back issue in twenty twenty five, and we're midway through the year and another back issue, so it is something reoccurring. So again I am concerned, you know, I mean, are you looking to trade Bobby Witt right now because they're out of it he has a back injury. And if so, what do you even like, what do you even expect back for Bobby Witt right now? I mean it's ton.
Speaker 2: Yeah right now. Kind of stinks because they because the person has like a little extra hold on you sure back or whatever. Yeah, he comes back. I mean, could you consider doing like.
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 2: You know, I staring at you think you could get CJ. Abrams and a Bobby Wit junior trade that isn't one for one that you get a piece with. I don't think you can.
Speaker 3: I don't think you can.
Speaker 2: Maybe you could try to get like what if you went after like a Miguel Vargas and I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like a Vargas and a picture Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like Vargus and just trying to look around to see a pitch. I mean, Sean Burke seems weird, Cade Cavali seems weird. Ro BLESSI could you get real Blessky and Miguel Vargas.
Speaker 3: I think might be on the top end of the pictures that you could get, or like of the performing pictures here.
Speaker 2: But like would that satisfy your team need? Where you get you get rid of like this exceptionally great player, especially when healthy and stuff that you get Vargas and Robleski, Is that enough to kind of push?
Speaker 3: Yeah? If I'm still winning without Bobby wit and you know, then yes definitely. But if I'm sinking like a stone, I don't know, maybe that's not enough. I don't know, but I do think that I'm like sixty forty in the trade camp right now. I'd rather probably get rid of him again. You want to do it after he comes back, so you get better value. But I think a Vargas and Robleski probably you might have to throw a picture back, you know what I mean, maybe someone that was good to start, like a David Martin who's kind of underperforming recently. But yeah, I think that's probably the range that you're looking at.
Speaker 2: Other news out there. I was shocked this actually happened on the live stream. I didn't even see it as I was with Bubba because I was in shows that day. Jose Ramirez was activated on Wednesday, completely skipping any type of rehab assignment, which I thought was cool. You don't really see that, man. I mean, I get selfish a little bit out here because it's like I want guys to come and play out here so I can go see them. But more to the point, you just rarely see this anymore. And I know you agree. It would be like the thing that we'd love to see them, like activate a little bit more. But he had two hits in that first game back. He I think he scored or you know, he didn't do anything in his second game back. He's not playing today, but he's back in action, and that's all that matters. And that was like a really good, pleasant surprise and hat you know, hand up. I thought he was gonna it was gonna be a lot worse. I thought it was gonna be something where I'm not sure what we were going to actually get out of him hindsight. Had I known Jose Ramirez was going to be activated like this dude in.
Speaker 3: Our draft, we did what Jack took him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, didn't get him in like the fifth round or something, or.
Speaker 3: Is it I don't know if it was that deep. I can look it up though, because it was definitely late and he sent us a text to brag about it.
Speaker 2: I I would have taken him in the second round had I know. I mean, they're justifiably you could have maybe taken him in the first round if you knew he was only going to miss like a week of you know, your quote season when you redrafted, so you know, calculated risk. I've screwed up on Judge. I mean I took him in the seventh round. I don't know when the hell I'm gonna get him much. Would have rather taken Jose Ramier. Joseres might have gone after I took Judge. I'm not eleven. Yeah, Okay, so that was we were getting in a little bit of the rumors. I just didn't think it was gonna be this quick. I thought he was going to do a rehab assignment. I thought it would be early August, and then you have the fears in there. But nope, he's back, he's rolling, and y'all are blessed, blessed with his production. Another one of the guys that maybe we should have more concerns about. We have talked about it this week, but Jacob Zarowski four innings one and run six k's in the essentially the Management Game. I was the first version of the Management game where he went like sixty five pitches, I think, and this is what it looks like, and it's not good. It's not good for anybody here. You wrote a note. I can't seem to find this, so you tell me. I thought I saw he was moved up to Sunday. You're saying he's gonna miss this weekend with fatigue.
Speaker 3: Last night, the most recent report that I saw was that he will miss this weekend with fatigue. And that is what they're calling it, which I think is all nonsense. I think they're just trying to limit his innings. But actually the most recent thing that was on rotal wire but or on roat a World, but on rotal Wire, it does say that he'll start on Sunday.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See, I saw he was moved up earlier in the week, like they did this thing, and then they said they were actually gonna move him to Monday for whatever reason or I'm sorry, move him off of Monday to Sunday. And I don't know what that looks like. By the way, if what you're saying is true, I think the reason they have to do that stuff is MLBPA stuff. You know, like a PA could probably have some grievance if a team is just like not letting a guy pitch sure, you know, purposely limiting his innings like overtime, there might be some PA type of things. So they might be like, oh, it's fatigue and so I mean, I could be wrong about that, but I think that's a little bit. So So here here's what it was.
Speaker 3: It was on the twenty first, it was it looks like Adam mccalvey said that they wouldn't he wouldn't be starting this weekend, and then this morning mcalvey switched it and said that he will start on Sunday. So yeah, that was it.
Speaker 2: So we'll have to see what that looks like. I think I do want to see what this one looks like. I want to have these hopes of if this team is going to be really competitive. There's some trade rumors out there of them wanting to be hyper aggressive, like you just can't go nuts with Misowski, but you might be they might do this a couple of times, you know, they might screw around. I don't know if this is a season long. I feel like something might help us understand it a little bit. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it'll just be like I.
Speaker 3: Can at least let him go five to get a win man.
Speaker 2: But they might just be like I mean, I wish it would be forefront and say, hey, the next four star we're going to screw around so we can have them on the back end without the clarity. I don't know. So I just feel like we just need more sample size to this. So then that gets back to that whole conversation of like do you do anything about it? Do you want to do anything about it? Do you want to trade Mizerowski, And like we're talking about with Bobby Witt, it's a really really tough thing, which I gotta be honest with you, I hate and people talk have brought this up for years and years and years, and I've always hated this thought. But it is maybe something we need to, like slightly pay attention to a tiny bit more where people are like, you know, hey, are you going to start trading off these big players, Like you took these players because you think they're going to be amazing the whole season, But then there are these factors. Sometimes the young pitchers are kind of the easiest to project. You can't really necessarily project ones with guys like Bobby Wit except under a perfect scenario where their team blows and then they get hurt, and then why is the team? What is the advantage of the team, like really pressing a guy? So you know something that maybe we need to pay attention to a tiny bit more. At least we'll do it for this season. Where you're looking at guys, maybe Bobby's and be fine, he's been underperforming a little bit lately, But if you could still get top value because of the best stiff back thing, maybe you want to move off and in say with Misroowski, if we are really getting signals that you know they are going to kind of baby this to the rest of the year. This is just not helpful, especially for head to head. Maybe it's a little bit less for Rodo if you want to argue that, But you know, is it the worst thing in the world to pair back down? I think the I think the tough part Bogs is like trading this absolutely awesome guy and then presumably if you're trading down for two players they're lesser of, you just can't screw it up, Like do you really want to trade like an elite, amazing player and then take two guys who one of those sucks? And then it's like, well, what the hell, dude, what did I do? You know, like you want you want to make sure you're really hitting on those players, and well ore Is Robleski and Miguel Vargas that like, doesn't that seem a little bit it's assuming Maybe maybe that's the same type of trade for Misrowski.
Speaker 3: Might just need to be a hail Mary move though, right if you're flirting with a playoffs spot or out right now, you might just say, hey, look, winging a prayer. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work. But it ain't working right now, you know what I mean. So I think in that scenario specifically, I'm more willing to just bite the bullet and try something, you know. But if my team is really good and one of my main cogs gets hurt, then I'll hold out a little bit more, hoping that they come back and for the playoffs or for the stretch run in roto that I get that guy back and he starts producing for me again. So it really does kind of depend on where you are. But you're right, it is it's really hard to trade a super high investment player at any point in the year, specifically down the stretch when it could kill you making this move. But no risk and no biscuit, right, you got to make a move if you need to make that move.
Speaker 2: And that's why, like I think me I say Robleski because to me, there's this like floor to him with the team context. Maybe we should be more scared if they make trades and he gets moved off of a rotation spot, we should be a little bit more scared. But I just want to focus on like a little bit floor or if I'm gonna make trades like that. But it's got to have big upside and for you, even.
Speaker 3: If the strikeouts go down, he'll get dubs. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The one thing I am missing, by the way, though, when I say Miguel Vargus Robleski for either one of those guys, what you really should do is you should try to get an elite player back and another piece, like you should press when you specifically that type of name, when you're focusing on those are the best of the best, like you should get a huge haul. I'm really now more than I'm talking about this out loud. I feel like we are under selling the name type because, like I would like you to send me a tweet. I want your tweet to be like, hey, I'm actually here's this trade offer I'm getting and it's you know it is it's C. J. Abrams and Robleski to get Bobby wit Junior. What do you think? And then I'm like, let's go.
Speaker 3: That's what I think. Person trading C. J. Abrams in that scenario would be.
Speaker 2: Insane or you know what, honestly, Misroowski would make more sense in a trade like that. You trade this high end shortstop and a pseudo picture to get an elite picture. You're right, why would you trade Abrams to get Bobby Witt. My pro more is that I'd love to see you guys being a lot more aggressive in one of the pieces that you're getting back, and that's like a little bit of protection.
Speaker 3: Well, I thing like, even if you're trading you know, would it be crazy to trade Michael Harris and something for Bobby went right now with the way Michael Harris has been playing, Like Okay, yeah, I mean that that might be crazy too, so because it's just the main thing about Bobby Witt is since we have no timeframe right now, that's the super annoying point. So yeah, at least Miz is still giving you something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he's doing it. Just we're going to know more. I think this weekend. It's really like this week will be really critical because like, well, have had now two starts and whatever this management looks like, and we can kind of move from there. Ronald Acunya supposed to be back this weekend. There is a video out there in his triple A rehab that he was kind of limping back to the dugout. I haven't really seen much about it then, outside of like an account or two tweeting about it, but the rumor is that he would be back this weekend, so that could be a big, big plus for my team that we I my version of Ramirez was ron Dkunya I took in our redraft.
Speaker 3: This is kind of the opposite of Miserowski because the report on Thursday was he'll probably be back Friday today as we're recording this, and then now it's like probably back this weekend. So how how how far can we stretch? This probably is a question at this point, and.
Speaker 2: I'm looking here, Yeah, I don't see. I was just seeing if the Braves maybe we're gonna do someth last minute. He's not in the lineup today, so it would be this weekend, so that'll be good. That'll be hopeful. But hopefully the whatever twinge or whatever happened is in something that's a big deal. Otani threw a thirty one pitch BP on Wednesday, so that's kind of good. They're just slow rolling that stuff. Maybe it's not gonna be as dramatic because we thought, I thought they should be really really careful about this. I kind of think it's gonna be August when we see his first you know game. I think they're gonna probably want like another bullpen, maybe even a live session before they put him out there. But at the same time, anything can happen with this team and the trademark. The trademark, it could be the one also that lets them push o'tani back from having to throw early on with how right they might end up being some other notes that are floating out there. Max Meyer is not gonna throw for a couple of weeks. Actually look pretty doom and gloom off of his injury. But he's not gonna throw for two weeks and then he'll have to kind of ramp up. That does feel like maybe you can get him back for Fantasy playoffs at the end of August. Maybe I'm being a little bit dramatic, but to me that feels like no less than mid August that he could come back.
Speaker 3: Closer to that, I agree, yeah, probably late August.
Speaker 2: Jack Hagleon left Tuesday with some shoulder soreness, so that it continued royal stuff doesn't look good. Dennis Santana was designated for assignment after he tried to get in a fight too. I don't know if that had anything to do with it, but Dennis Santana designated when what the hell did they do? And I'm forgetting what it was. They brought somebody up onto the forty man and then they're just like peace out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, it's just been miserable, so.
Speaker 2: A Robert Hassle. I don't remember what it was. I'm completely forgetting what it was. But it doesn't matter. Denist Tanna's gone, so Gregory Soto better stranglehold across the board, not that it already wasn't there. Nate Pearson was traded. I actually think he was traded to the Royals, wasn't he? He wasn't traded to that, right, I think so? I think he was. Let me look, because I think it was opposite. I think he was on the Astros. Yeah, yeah, I'm right. So he got traded to the Royals for whatever. JABRONI the Max Martin. So Max Martin goes to the Astros, Nate Pearson goes to the Royals for god, I honestly like, why, you know, as we mentioned the ten and a half games back, so why did you do that? Samuel Bisio to the Io with the right shoulder inflammation. That's not good. Some rumors about Adli going out there. J T Gin was placed on the il not good Flarty on the io with a flexer inflammation and Kyle Teel expected to miss six to twelve weeks. They're calling you an ankle injury. Looked like there's some achilles stuff. I saw a report that he said that he actually got a more aggressive timetable that he could be back maybe in eight weeks. So I think what that means though, is if that's true, he could be back for a playoff run if they need him. But the White Sox apparently are aggressively quote looking for a catcher in the trade market. So very interesting, which is weird because by the way they have, like Edgar Carroll, like they've they've built around catchers. I don't why do you want to go spend up for a rental when I think you should be going to spend for other things. Maybe if it's Shay Langeliers or Hunter Goodman, maybe, but they are actively looking to get a catcher apparently.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The the Dennis Santanamo was Ron Maarnaccio coming back up, That's what it was. So yeah, that that was him being activated or whatever, and they sent out Dennis Santana. The Kyle are we do we need to call Kyle Teal injury prone. At this point, it's still early in his career, but we're close. It's a lot of time. Yeah, we're not there yet, but it's the very short career. There's been plenty of them, so I'm a little more than that. But that's why I was like, you know, I see it, but I'm you know, wearing dark colored glasses on that. So I need a Catcher's a catcher though, Like who cares about catchers?
Speaker 2: But there seems to be some care about catchers because that has almost dominated the trade market. So let's take a break. When we come back, we'll talk about some of the names that have been floated out there. Then this article that has likely trade uh, positional players that could get traded out, and pitchers by the way, and then prospects. We'll do a deep dive into that and we'll do it right for this.
Speaker 1: Hey in this league, look at us who would have thought not made?
Speaker 2: Not who would have thought not made? To some of the news around trades by the way. Before we look at this article, the big piece is Ken Rosenthal said that the Mariners are open to trading Emerson Hancock. I think that's interesting simply because Kate Anderson. That's a that's a very Kate Anderson tweet, if you will, that I would be picking him up right now in assumption that maybe they trade Hancock, maybe they trade Luis Castilla. Looks like they're going to do something in that market. I will hold to this, though. I still think there's a connection here, passing reports of the Padres are listening on Mason Miller. I have seen four different posts that they're definitely trading Miller, they're looking at trading Miller, They're not listening on Miller. Blah blah blah. The one that kind of sits at home is like Preller needs a win. Preller and them are still trying to compete, and one of the biggest things they want back is major league pitching. And Hancock is a fit, and you cannot trade Mason Miller for Emerson Hancock. But I'll come back to my thing, and but what Kate Anderson's not getting traded zero point n't. I don't think so either, but I won't even talk about it. But Ryan Sloan could get traded. And that's the one where I'm like Hancock and Ryan soon for Mason Miller. I actually think that kind of makes sense on both ends. I think the Mariners and Padres are a match, and I think if the Padres trade Mason Miller, the Padres, the Mariners are one that can be aggressive in what they're looking for with the Padres are looking for. Obviously, teams like the Dodgers and Yankees could do some stuff, but I think those guys might be matches. The Brewers, quote are prepared to be more aggressive at the trade deadline. And then I'm gonna save this one on the Angels here for a second, or well, let me stop at the Brewers real quick aggressive at the trade deadline. To me, that's Terrek Scoogle or yeah that was yeah, yeah, the same way. Yeah yeah yeah, And then.
Speaker 3: We think it happens. But I didn't have to trade to get Trek's scouble.
Speaker 2: Whatever it is. They could do it if they want to, They've got I think, well, the only thing that they little bit struggle with where they don't match up is if the Tigers, I mean Scooble today again was like, I don't want to get traded. Tigers have said they're not going to do it. I do feel like the Tigers. The thing that they would want was controllable pitching, and the Brewers can really only do that in the name of Logan Henderson. Outside of that, I just don't think they have like major league ready guys that like because they're not going to probably trade Kyle Harrison. Oh maybe they will. I just don't know if that makes sense. But they got all the other pieces that are out there. But that is why other teams might make more sense. You know, the Dodgers can trade a litany. I was actually I went over to the Dodgers yesterday. I had a little bit of time, went to the Dodgers camp. I saw Bobby Miller. Bobby Miller's still alive. He was throwing and I talked to him after he threw a side session. It's hot, he said, you know, like he's progressing. His fastball looked good. It was actually kind of funny because we're talking about how like pitching in this weather during the mid days and stuff screws up with timing, but that's a really good thing. And he says he's really close and he wants to get out of here to be a trade chip. Dodgers have the trade chip pieces. I think that's the land that the Brewers need to live in. Maybe they try to go get a bat. I think they've got a pretty good bullpen. It's starting pitching they need starting pitching.
Speaker 3: Zerowski is going to only be able to throw four to five innings for the rest of the year, then yes, they have to go.
Speaker 2: Get a starter for I think they're doing that so he can throw more down the line there. That's the only reason they're doing It's not the whole year. It's like September. I think you start to unload Jacob Mizerowski, but they're babing him right now. But to your point, you have to have protection. You gotta continue winning games, Like I mean, we're recording this while the Rockies are beating the Brewers because Johan gave up four and runs. The Rockies are beating them, Like you can't. You just can't have those things. So, like you know, they've got to find the matches and they're gonna be aggressive, so they think that's good. And then the Angels. The Angels are the one that make me laugh here because the Angels are like they're like, you know, oh, I guess the Red Sox make me laugh because they want to buy everybody but the Angels are putting all these players out there, like apparently Neto, everybody but my Trout's available, which is like so hysterically stupid. But the Angels are listening on Nedo. And that comes back to what I really meant, was the Red Sox make me fricking laugh, because the Red Sox are literally tied to everybody. Every report is the Red Sox are in love with the thought of Netto, in love with the thought of c J. Abrams, enamored with the thought of shee Leangaliers, and it's like, Okay, dudes, you can't have them all. You're not going to get them all. What are you going to trade? At this point, they definitely have pieces, but I don't know if they're willing to unload the clip with the bad trades that they've made. So I think it's cool that they're enamored and they should take they should take advantage of the situation that they're in. But I just don't know if they've got the kahonas to make the big ass trades to move off. Move Franklinarius who just went up to triple A, or you know, move justin Gonzalez or I'm not going to say they're not gonna do it with Roman Anthony, but moving into these other pieces or the Saddana Rafaela or get bo off this team or totally or early totally and earlier are probably the biggest pieces they have. Did they have the balls to go and make those moves because that's what it's gonna take. Some of those pieces are what it's going to take to get a netto and Abram so I. The Red Sox thing to me seems kind of like maybe the most laughable, but I'm here for them to be aggressive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I I get it right, Like you just spent uh this, you know, fifteen game winning streak, all that stuff, you know, so you want to go make your moves now, I get that, But you know it took you a fifteen game winning streak to have the last wildcard spot. There are two games up on the Mariners Twins, three games up on the Orioles, three and a half up on the Astros. So like you're you're right, there is after a fifteen game win streak. I mean, it is the time to go push the chips in, but it's a time to do Is this the team that do we really think this team can win, right yeah? Now? And that's like, that's the situation I'm alluding to. Like every single team thinks they can win if they're within five games of a Wildcards.
Speaker 2: But then who is the team that's going to really push their chips in? That's the point. And it's like the brewis are gonna be aggressive? Okay, Aggressiveness is going to mean making moves that people are gonna not like. And that's what that looks like. And I don't know, we had a report two months ago that was like, you know, the Dodgers and Yankees don't feel they really need to pay up for Schoopbaul and like every team thinks they've got this advantage and it's like, no, dude, you're gonna have to push your chips in. And it's kind of you know, we're we're talking about this. This is a football podcast that it was Sealy, but it applies to so many things. And I do it with fantasy baseball all the time, where like if I draft a guy that's like high end stolen bases, I don't like to then be like I'm good, guys, I got my stolen bases. I like to build off of that same thing in football. If I go and draft a if it's a superflex, and I draft a good quarterback at the top, I don't want to then wait, twenty quarterbacks.
Speaker 3: You don't want to have four?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to have one and eight and I want to have the huge advantage. So my point stands in the trade market, I wish more teams kind of have that in their brain, because it's like, don't just make like one trade. Don't go like make a trade where you have to give up a couple of pieces and then you go make a solid move and then you're just done. And it's a team like the Red Sox they need to make like three trades. I think the Brewers need to make like two trades.
Speaker 3: And it's like, well, you says, yea, empty the clip, babe, Empty the clip. Yeah.
Speaker 2: From a real baseball perspective, empty the clip. And it'll also create some fantasy opportunities, which this is what we can talk about here. So this was the ESPN most likely players to get traded. You put together, and I'll let you kind of present this because I know you wanted to ask me. It went from a positional standpoint, just by the blanket I here, I would say shortstop and catcher are probably the which, by the way, from a real baseball perspective, maybe the two most important positions throw in center field. But those have the most robust amount of positional players available, and the starting pitching market is pretty dang good as well. But why don't you talked about the names that you put together here on the ESPN? Most likely?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I put it in the in the chat here so you can look at it and you can also talk if it's behind a paywall, so because was just already linked. So, but the catchers here are Sae Lengeliers, Hunter Goodman, Adlei Rutchman, Ryan Jeffers, Victor Carrattini. Uh. They also put percentages on these guys to move, and some of them weren't very high. I think the highest of this batch is probably Hunter Goodman. I think they had it about thirty five percent. Also, they didn't have many guys over fifty percent. Right that the guys over fifty percent were like Luisa Rise was by far the highest. It was like the Giants and Rockies guys. It wasn't many.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's getting traded for sure.
Speaker 3: With over fifty percent. So Hunter Goodman is the big one here. Do we think Hunter Goodman moves And is there anybody worth picking up in Colorado at Catcher? I doubt it?
Speaker 2: But so wait, okay, so we're focusing on Catchers, but we're focusing on Goodman.
Speaker 3: Then yeah, let's start with Goodman. Do you do we think Goodman gets moved where? Where? Maybe? Could that happen? And is there an anybody to replace him in this Rockies lineup?
Speaker 2: Do you think? I think it's been pretty loud that the Red Sox and the Yankees really love Goodman. I will tell you if Goodman goes to New York, that Dan Box like, I love the opportunity of him hitting there. And we've talked about like how he's struggled at home versus the road, which is like a super weird Colorado thing. I'm gonna tell you I kind of think he won't get traded because I think take it back to the pussy footing around. I just don't think teams. Teams think they just have all this leverage and there's like a labor agreement and they're weird about it. Like I think controllable guys should even come with more of a cost right now with the labor agreement coming out, So why would the Rockies What does it serve them to go and just get a couple like okay pieces like they should be if the Yankees are calling, it should be like, all right, well, if you would like Hunter Goodman we are going to want Jason Demingez back. We are going to want you know, maybe Henry Lulaney at the bottom, and then another. Really they might want like two really good pieces, so we want Domingos want I'm trying to think of the picture. I want to say, like maybe Carlos Lagrant the Grandier like him and and and the Lillany and those are like there's some hot prospects in there, and that's the type of thing. And I just don't think they think he's will do that.
Speaker 3: So I would hate that for Goldie, you know if I.
Speaker 2: Don't think it would be great. But I think from a fantasy perspective, it would be really good for Hunter Goodman. It would be no negative whatsoever to his fantasy value of anything. There's even just like more.
Speaker 3: Better on the Road.
Speaker 2: We loved that before. Yeah, yeah, yeah, So I don't think I would ding him for the Red Sox. I'm gonna say, I actually don't think he's gonna get traded because the Rockies can't get players to come and play for them, you know what I mean. They can't get free agents anymore. They they've got to build up their guys, and he's there for through twenty thirty. That's why they need three or four good, controllable players to move off of Hunter Goodman. Probably a trade that would make everybody feel sick. That's the type of of haul it would take, and I just don't think any team is willing to do that. So I'm gonna say I don't think.
Speaker 3: So Langaliers, Rutchman, neither of those guys get moved. You think. I think it's pretty low percentage.
Speaker 2: I don't think Leangaliers gets traded. That's such a weird one to me.
Speaker 3: I think he was at ten percent. But he's having such a good year it'd be a good time to trade him if you are the A's.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say yes on Ritchman, though I actually kind of think retchimand does.
Speaker 3: But Style just got hurt.
Speaker 2: I know he got hurt, but like there's just a part of me that like he's been floating around and then beside. It was kind of like the the makeup, you know, for the future position, and maybe they're just trying to get some for it. I mean, they're nine and a half back in the division. They're I mean, I guess they're third behind for a wal the wildcatsch spot. They're three games back, but they lose like two more and they go to five back. I think it makes sense maybe if you want to cook stuff like this, one of Leangliers, Goodmen or Rutchman gets traded. I think unless you go to New York. I kind of might think like Langaliers takes a little bit of a dip. Like Langaliers, a Goodman just happened to hit in really good environments. So it's like from a fantasy perspective, like maybe there's more running RBI. I don't know. If I love it, then cond me down. I'm gonna say one of those three catchers are gonna get traded. I'm indifferent about Jeffery. I don't think Jeffers does quarantine. I think is kind of a nothing Burt. I mean, who cares. I think catchers are just really like really controllable. Catchers are really tough to try.
Speaker 3: He's not very controllable. He is a UFA after twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 2: That's why I think he's most likely. But did you see Boden's trade? Did I talk about this at all? But Jim Boden put out what he thought the Hunter Goodman trade would be. And I watched this video he did where he was talking about when he was a general manager, and then like they it was I think it was like Tony Paine or something, and they were shocked that they gave him up, and blah blah blah blah. His trade was like Conley early, I think Marcelo mayor Kyson Witherspoon and then like another really good guy, and it was like, holy crap. But he's probably not wrong. It probably has to be a trade like that that makes us sick if Goodman gets traded, because he's got so much, so much control, as does Langaliers.
Speaker 3: Uh first base, we have Wilson, Catrez, Isaac Paradus, esak paratus excuse me, Christian Walker, Josh Bell, and Nate Lowe as the most likely.
Speaker 2: To do so this is like what you want me to say. Wilson absolutely not. Now he was I think he was all but gone. He is zero percent now because the Red Sox are winning, Why would you trade him? He's been one of your better players. So that's a no.
Speaker 3: What about Walker? Christian Walker? The Astros are kind of they're hovering here. Uh, they are there within striking distance of a wildcard spot or the division really because the division's bad and a half.
Speaker 2: They're only two back on the division.
Speaker 3: In three and a half. They're further out of a wildcard than they are from the division race.
Speaker 2: Oh that's weird. Yeah, that's weird. They're three and a half on the wildcard and two in the division.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just because everyone. I think the the Rangers are at five hundred and they're the best record in the ALS. The ALS is terrible this year, so I mean even the A's have a good the A's going to Red Sox run. They're right in this division, so I don't think.
Speaker 2: I think one of them does get traded because they're they're starting to dink around a couple. They're not doing anything big, but it's like see you to Pierson. They traded Colton, Gordon and McCullers. I think one of Paratus or Walker goes and I think maybe I'm leaning Christian Walker.
Speaker 3: So where would they go do you think?
Speaker 2: I mean Diamondbacks. I think Christian Walker can return to the Diamondbacks. Diamondbacks are they've been on a little streak right now, they have a wild I didn't really they have the wild card spot, the third wild card spot. They're in desperate need of first base, like they are going to be calling. I think Josh Bell is also traded because he says nothing piece, Nate Lowe probably nothing piece. But I think Walker would make the most sense because he dominated here. He's a really great defender, and I think they would feel like he would be back at home and can revive, and that would I think that's like actual.
Speaker 3: What about what about him being traded to the Nationals? Right? You can put him at first you could DH Luis Garcia and because you know Chrishial Walker still plays go globe defense. So I think that'd be a great move for the Nationals because right now they have Josey Tania and Shaparro pl tuning at d H. Right, so put uh.
Speaker 2: Though, but yeah, that's a fair pace because there are two games off of the wild card that I could see that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, So I mean that if it's not the Diamondbacks, obviously. I think the Diamonbacks are perfect fit with blah blah blah all that.
Speaker 2: If he went back to Arizona, though, like I'd immediately be I'd be a big stupid dummy and be like, oh, yeah, he just he kills when he's out here, Like why would you? Why would you not be back in on him?
Speaker 3: Right, he's been pretty bad since the break.
Speaker 2: No, I know, he was amazing to start and then he's fallen off.
Speaker 3: He goes through these streaks, but he's got that bad slump shoulders that he does when he walks, like he walks back to after he strikes out, when he's in a bad funk, he walks back to the dugout like a kid in Little League, Like his shoulders slumped and he drags his bat. I feel like he's, you know, like like Michael Sarah and arrested development. He looks like that gift.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, he's the wordest strikeout rates and stuff like. I just I think this would be something where the Diamondbacks would be like, yeah, he's barreling less. His heart hits down a little bit, but he's striking out less. He's still getting the ball in the air, he's still trying to pull. It's actually the highest pulled percentage pulled air percentage of his career. And that's going to just play in Arizona. And let me look, if I it would have it would always be a fun thing if they put together, Like what would the batting average be if he was just in Arizona we had the expected homers.
Speaker 3: But yeah, they.
Speaker 2: Expected homers are like about in line. Like I just think I think that one makes a ton of sense. I'm gonna ship him there. I don't know if they trade both of those guys, but I think Walker gets traded.
Speaker 3: I think Bell gets traded for two or fourteen since the break.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know one.
Speaker 3: Of those bad spots. How about second base here, we've got Luisa riz who we know is going not a lot of action here though, Labor Torres, Willie Castro, So what are we thinking at second base?
Speaker 2: But I don't know, I don't I think Cashow is a utility player. I don't think Labor gets traded because they're trying to win a rise as one hundred percent getting traded.
Speaker 3: Also, not a lot of third man's estoc Paradis mattch Chapman, Mark Bientos like, uh, you know, because paraders could play anywhere.
Speaker 2: Really, I already said, I don't think that any of these guys are options because I don't think Pradis gets necessarily traded. You can't trade Chapman because of his contract. Mets Vento's like, maybe if they want to package him, they want to package like with a veteran or something like that. I think of all those second and third it's like Luisa Rise, I just haven't had I haven't figured out who the team is. I don't know what makes Maybe Cleveland, you know, a guy that gets a bunch of hits. I mean, you need some boppers. They just have a lot of contact guys. Cleveland is one that I jump out at. I don't see anybody in that I again, I just don't know. Maybe the Diamondbacks, stupid Diamondbacks were at one time there was a little communication about Luisa Rise and you know, they could put him as a at the top of the lineup. He could play first bait, but he said he wants to play second base. That's the problem. I forgot about that. He said, that's the other caveat. You gotta remember Luisa Ri says wherever he's traded, he wants to play second base, so that eliminates the Diamondbacks from contention there. So I'm not one hundred percent sure Nationals.
Speaker 3: Maybe shortstop has a lot of good names. Zach Neto, Jeremy Penia, cj Abrams, Francisco Lindor Willia Domas are on this list, But I don't know if any of these guys can move. It would not be shocking if none of them. I mean, Willie Domas cares.
Speaker 2: But his contracts too much. Contracts is too much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Abrams, Penia and Netto, like I don't think the Astros trading Pania is either isn't he under contract till like twenty thirty and then remember what it is?
Speaker 2: But I just don't. I don't think that makes sense because they're in that. You don't trade guys like Penia when you're in like Pseudo, play for it, rebuild.
Speaker 3: It's it's Netto and Abrams and he's the UFA in twenty twenty eight Penia.
Speaker 2: So that is one of them gets traded. I think one. I'm gonna say that's one of the big blockbusters. I lean to more Netta, But I think Abrams is just tough to trade because like it's like the Goodman thing, you got to trade everything. You got to be willing to unload the clip. For Abrams, I think it has to look similar to the trade that brought him over. And I just don't know what's the team that wants, Like what's the team that has I mean, it's like the Brewers, Like the Brewers have a system where it's like they could I don't think they would trade made, but it's like if they wanted to, you could trade Fisher and Painia and then Logan Henderson and I think that gets it done. But like do they want to do that? Is that what they want to do to the Red Sox? Like, I don't know how the Red Sox do it. I still think.
Speaker 3: Controllable till twenty thirty. He is eligible for arbitration in twenty seven.
Speaker 2: Netto it cast Okay, there's net Abrams cost probably Conley Early. Maybe it's a controllable Christian Robinson and then Franklinarius. You know, like do they do I just don't know, but I think it's one of those two players gets traded Abrams. Abrams is a huge piece you almost hate taken out of the line. But I think one of those guys gets traded for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think it's gonna be Abrams. I think I think I'm with you. If somebody gets traded, it's netto there is so far out outfield is Buxton, Jung Hu, Lee says, Uzuki, Joe Adele and Lars Noubar.
Speaker 2: Well, Bucksin's already told it's not getting traded, So I don't know why they keep putting them in these articles. So he's just like he just says, I'm not going anywhere, like they keep doing this. It's actually just like idiocy because he said he's not going to wave his no trade cause, so why Lee, I don't think it's traded. Suzuki, I think is a possibility. I'm just not namored with any of these guys because I guess I'm also looking say, as Zuki is the biggest name, maybe if you got him in like a hit or friendly environment, you know, like if somehow he got traded to like the Yankees or something, that would be exciting. But I actually don't really buy any of these guys getting traded, And I don't know if anybody gets hurt if they are traded out of a destination either.
Speaker 3: So uh sorry. Pictures are Derek Scooble, Joe Ryan, Redept Meer's, Kesey Maiz and son Gray, so lots of premiere starting pitching could be on the move. Here.
Speaker 2: Where are the Twins at right now? I haven't looked. The Twins are two and a half games back. They've fallen a tiny bit there.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I feel like four and a half back of the division though it's the White Sox and then the Guardians and then the Twins, so uh, and then Tigers are six games back, so that division is still open for business.
Speaker 2: I think Joe Ryan doesn't get traded. I think Sonny Gray is off this list now, casey myz, I don't really never bought. I think Debtmers gets traded. And I am gonna say I think s Google gets traded regardless of they're gonna trade him. They're not gonna trade him. He doesn't want to get traded. To go for it. They lose two games over the weekend. I just think it is Tigers because you had the negative like, oh, we don't feel like we have to pay up for him. Blah blah blah, and then the Tigers can publicly just continuously tell us they're just like, yeah, we're not trading them, we're not trading them, and it's like, what we weren't asking, Yeah, but we're not trading them. And then then it's gonna get someone to pay up, and that's what it's gonna be. And it's going to be a team like the Dodgers, who are going to try to unload I.
Speaker 3: Think, trying to get everything they can before the salary captain installed and they have to trade guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably, but I think it would make a ton of sense for them to. This is why you would move and Emmitt Shehan. You could probably move Shean River Ryan and then another prospect and you can get two starting pitchers for the future. So I do think Schooble's going to get traded, and I think that's going to be a benefit from a fantasy perspective. I don't know if it's going to create Jackson Job has been rehabbing. Maybe he comes up and it's a rotation spot Debts gets traded. I think that's a plus. I think the White Sox make a ton of sense and the benefit there is George Klassen, who I think I did in a video this week that he can get some playing time. So those are the two pictures I'm gonna say are traded.
Speaker 3: The relief pictures. I mean, I think we take Chapman off this list. Now Miller, Hater, Whitlock, Fairbanks Hell would wants he's been.
Speaker 2: Miserable, Fairbanks's garbage. Whitlock also has to why would they trade either one of these relief pitchers? Note Hater, I'm indifferent about. Miller is the one. And I think Probler's gonna do something nuts. It's just what he does. So I think Preller does something crazy and he does pull off some trade. Maybe it's heavy four prospects that are within a year. Maybe it's a prospect and a major league guy like I do think they do it because they are ripe with relief pitchers, guys that can close out games and stuff. So I think they're they're going to do that one. So the prospects to Dell, we could probably burn through this a little bit. I think this is interesting.
Speaker 3: What was this? Was this?
Speaker 2: The these are the prospects that that Kylie thinks would get traded.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he listed a bunch of like untouchables, like obviously Hazus Mayday was in there for the Brewers and stuff like that. But these are the like, these are the selling points. These are probably what the buyers offered for the buyers.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I got an interesting take on this, So like you can present present the team and then instead of even going through, I'm gonna tell you if I think they're if I agree, or if I add a different guy in here, because like I'm gonna jump in there and I'll let you do the rest is the interesting one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Dodgers, he's got Charles Davlin, James Tibbs, River, Ryan Jackson, Ferris in like Jose De Paula as untradeable really the only guy that's fine.
Speaker 2: I think all those guys are, for sure, But this is the like glud of riches where people get annoyed. If that's all that you have, even that right there, if they traded Tibbs, Ryan Davlin, and Ferris for s Google, I think Tiger fans would be annoyed. I personally think you've got to look at the big three, and the big three are Hope, Sarota and Depaula, and I personally think Depaula and Sarota are untouchable and that leaves someone like I think zay or Hope could get traded. I think that could be a big piece that goes out there. I also think, like I said, Shehn, so you know, could you have like a Shean and Zayre Hope with River Ryan that's a really big sellaway. Or could it be River Ryan, Shehan and James Tibbs. Yeah, I think that's what it would look like. If it truly is River Ryan, Davlin and like something else, I think that would be a pretty big disappointment. I mean, River Ryan could be really good. He's really got good stuff. Plus but my caveat to this list is I think Zyre Hope is somebody that could be in that move because I think he's more expendable. They've got outfielders, you know, you've got tib I mean literally have Serota, Depaula, Tibbs and Hope are all outfielders and Davelin by the way, but those other four are close. While you have major leaguers, you can get rid of zyr Hope if you need to, especially if it pushes you over.
Speaker 3: Also, let us know which one of these guys if traded, would probably any of them get called up immediately.
Speaker 2: Tibbs would. If Tibbs went to Detroit, I think he would get some playing time, But I mean Davlin won't, Ferris won't. I don't even know where River Ryan's at with the injuries, so Ryan could Yeah, Ryan, those guys could both be interesting if Tibbs and Ryan did zire hope. Probably not because they haven't called up Max Clark. But that's why I think they would be interested in that. Imagine a future outfield that's got Max Clark and but I think they're more focused on pitching. That's why I think it's whatever team is willing to give them the best pitching group. And I think that's why the Dodgers and Yankees, outside of obvious reasons, make like the most sense.
Speaker 3: For the Brewers, it's Jet Williams, Jeffersons, Acquero, Luke Adams, and Tyson Harden as the guy's likely to be traded here. Obviously, no made no.
Speaker 2: Painya, Yeah, I will say this is not aggressive.
Speaker 3: What about Pratt or Laura? Do you think they trade either of those guys now.
Speaker 2: Because they just signed him. I don't think so. I think this is the Doug group. Duh, they trade Jet Williams and Quero. Could they don't hold that's not aggressive. Aggressive is they've got to trade Adam Chevitz or Andrew Fisher or Luis Paine. I truly do think made is off the table. So I will up that by saying, and they've got a couple of young guys. They really love Alexander Frias as someone who's awesome. I think I'm gonna add Paine and I'm god, I kind of want to say Fisher. To be honest with you, that that one might be weird. I just think aggressive means they have to give up stuff that's gonna hurt, and Fisher has a high k rate. I could see Fisher. Logan Henderson, who I've mentioned, I think is obviously one of those guys, but like Braylan Payne, is now expendable. When they've re signed Laura and they've Madi might have to move to the outfield and stuff like that. The really big kicker. I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that Paya would get traded. I don't think it happens. I think that's in the world of like controllable stuff like if you were to go get a Mason Miller. That's where I think Payna could be the guy. There's no chance that Maddy does.
Speaker 3: The Braves have some pictures here Owen Murphy Jr. Ritchie Didier, fointees, Briggs McKenzie, and then shortstops John Gill and Alex Lotzi.
Speaker 2: What he say, Yeah, I think those are all probably the They don't have Hartman on there because he is like one of the biggest pop up prop up guys. I don't think there's much unintouched untouchable for the Braves. So Diddy or is a guy if he were to be traded, Obviously, Richie and Murphy they would all be players that could go into a rotation. See now there's a sneaky one right there. Just to throw this out here, if the Braves would offer Richie and Murphy to the Tigers, they might jump on that because that's two big time in future starting pitchers and they've still got some young guys in like Briggs McKenzie. So okay, I'll agree with that one.
Speaker 3: The Yankees, I'm sorry the Rays. Here two catchers, Nathan Flew Fluilling, Cayden boding shortstops Cooper Fleming, Daniel Peers, first baseman, Taton Gray, another pitcher in fourhead and Brito.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's probably Nathan Floelling won the Futures game MVP. Cooper Fleming is pretty good. But they just brought in what's his uh, what's his face? Grady Emerson, So I think that creates more flexibility. I just don't know. The Tigers don't do like super aggressive. Last aggressive thing they did, I felt like, what, maybe I'm wrong about this, But was the David Price trade? You know where they traded Willie Adomas away? What about Scott Kashmir? Yeah, I don't know. So I think I don't think any of those guys are untouchable. I don't think there's any fans. Maybe Michael Forrett could get, but there's no real fantasy value for this season. But I'll buy that. I'm trying to let me look at my Tampa Bay rankings. Is there someone I'm forgetting that I want to mention that's not untouchable? Who do they not mention? They didn't mention.
Speaker 3: Theo gill Gillen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, THEO Gillen is untouchable. I agree with that. Brody Hopkins is someone that could get traded Austin over they actually have a lot of really unique minor league guys that they could package together to do something, so they could be surprisingly aggressive.
Speaker 3: The the Yankees, they've got Dax Kilby cars are we saying it's Lagronier, Elma Rodriguez, Henry Lalaine, Richard Maddock, Wilson d'panna, and Jason Vena. So no Lombard, no Lombard, no Spencer.
Speaker 2: The only thing that's missing though, is like I think Spencer, Jones and Domingas are like the headlinings of trade. I kind of think maybe Dax doesn't go anywhere, but I think I think everybody else is available. And they started trading outside of Lombard, Spencer Jones would start. Lagarani is hurt, so he wouldn't. Elmer could start because he has and I mean, Lombard is not gonna get traded, but if he were, he could start.
Speaker 3: So. But the Cubbies we've got outfielder King Kepley, catch her own airs, another outfielder, and Ethan Conrad sure stop, Juan Cabade and Johann Garraldo.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's I mean that's a weird list. Oen Ares is the funnest one of that. They're not trading uh God, uh Jonah or Josiah and Ethan Conrad Owen a Ers though, is like the most fun of that. And he's a guy. If he were to get traded, I think he could start catching for some but I think he's more of a Cubs prospect in here.
Speaker 3: So all right, Phillies the last one. We'll go through the whole team here, but it's gauge Wood, the pitcher outfielder of Dante Nori and Gabrielle Rinconez. A couple more pictures in Fisher and Marquez and ober Mueller their basement. Aaron Escobar centerfielder, Griffin Werkholder for the Phillies. Who do you think they move here? And is any of this good enough to get somebody big?
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's not. They're not because they didn't have Adan Miller in there, who's been hurt all season. They don't have Francisco Ranterio, who's incredible young guy. I don't know if you said a Ruin Escobar like, I just don't think they're gonna change trade gauge Wood. So then the more I stare at this like, I just that's not the firepower to do anything. That's the firepower to go make like a mid level trade. So I just don't think they're gonna make anything.
Speaker 3: Two more things on this, just between a couple of the teams like that are floating around in playoff contention, the White Sox, the Guardians, the Mariners, the d Backs, the Astros, the Marlins, the Pirates, and the Cardinals. Do you think any of these teams is going to trade big prospects or a glut of prospects to get something Seattle. I think it's all. Seattle is the one I think could, right.
Speaker 2: I think the White Sox could if they want, Yeah, the White Sox could trade Billy Carlson and Hagen Smith and they could combo and package him with like William Bargola, and they could go after like the Joe. They're not gonna get Joe Ryan, but the Joe Ryan type that might be what it takes to get read Debt Mers is Billy Carlson and Hagen Smith. So I think those guys do, and I think Seattle. I think Seattle they've got that opportunity sitting out there floating. They redid the draft in a nice way. They've got cells team who's moving up in Arroyo, and we didn't mention Montes and Farmelo. And it's like I just continuously stare at them with this good system. They have great pitching. I think they're gonna make a big trade that's going to have some guys.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna burn through this last part real quick for you. I just want to know if there's anybody else that you think will take a job from a guy traded, and if anyone is worth maybe picking up now. So we'll start with the Rocks. Obviously Condon, not Condon even Oh.
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought you meant at Catcher or something like that.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, just just any guy coming up to take a job potentially, yep. Okay, the Giants, the Reds.
Speaker 2: M No, I mean like they still like the Matt McLean's floating out that. I'm trying to give it a quick thought. No, the Ied win a Royal maybe gets more playing time, but that's it.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: The Mets, the Mets Ronnie Mauricio could get some more playing time when they started trading. I mean, I think it's like ewing and binge are gonna or BINGI you're gonna get like their time. And then if they were to trade Robert and get rid of guys, maybe we could see Mauricio oh pictures, you know, if they do unload a couple Jack Winninger. Winninger is someone that I really like. So yeah, Winninger would be a.
Speaker 3: Guy that I'd look at the Angels and A's classing with.
Speaker 2: The Angels as I mentioned the A's No, I don't. I mean, I think they've kind of floated the Kolby Thomases, the Henry Bolt. I also don't think they're going to trade anybody.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 2: Nothing that comes to mind.
Speaker 3: The Royals and Tigers, Oh my.
Speaker 2: Known, there's nobody like like Blake Mitchell was someone we could see, but like they've got Carter Jensen and I'm trying to think of who the who the Royals trading. I don't think there's anybody that's like ominous that would come up that's exciting. And who is the rais? Yeah, the Tigers, Oh, the Tigers, Max Clark, Max Clark is the one they trade off any more offensive outfield pieces. I think Max Clark is coming up for sure, and Max Anderson is someone I really like if they trade any other middle infield pieces. Max and McGonagall are really good friends, so I would want both of those guys.
Speaker 3: I don't know if the J's or o's or are real sellers, but if they are, anybody interesting you out of their system coming up?
Speaker 2: Not really No, So.
Speaker 3: If you had to pick one of those guys, you said that you would preemptively pick up. Is there are there any of them?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, sir? Or Condon?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Condon is at the top. I did a video on this. I think Condon is like at the top. Classen is also someone I think that it's like definitely going to happen. And then Joshua Bias is the other prospect I think we need to be paying attention to. I don't think Cardinals are going to make a move away from any of those players, but Bias is the guy that we're still waiting on. Oh and then Max Clark. Like Max Clark, I think no matter what the Tigers do, it's advantageous for them to take a look at him quick. He's been in the miners all year long. If they do start, if we get the piece that they're gonna sell off, Max Clark comes up and runs the rest of the season. Only caveat because he maybe don't want to bring him up too soon so you can keep his rookie eligibility for next year. For PPI, that would be the only thing with Clark at this point. So fun. Look, lots of prospects. We'll see once we get a little bit more clarity. I like the idea of like speculating on what those trades are gonna end up looking like, like what they're actually, you know, gonna be. So when we get bigger rumors, we'll continue talking on those. All right, final up here, two start pitchers for the coming week. Things can definitely change on the high end. Looking at CBS's report, you've got Chris Sale, Zach Wheeler, Sandale Contra, Chase Burns, Garrett Cole, George Curry. No concerns here, Michael King, there should be no really concerns. I know people are weird about him. Nothing there, Kyle Bradish nothing. Jake Bennett, two road games, A's and Dodgers. I just you can't move away from Jake Bennett, though.
Speaker 3: You can't. But it's a little dicey, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, if you could sit him on the Dodger one you clearly want to, but I think versus getting both starts or sitting, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you're rolling him for now.
Speaker 2: He's hot landon Route, has home with the Brewers and on the road of the Padres.
Speaker 3: M yeah, that makes me queazy. What are your thoughts. I'll make you go first there.
Speaker 2: If I'm trying to I think it's riskier if I'm like trying to stack innings. I feel a little bit not great about that. I feel better about Kay Cavally who Kavally's got Blue Jayson the I mean, I don't like the Braves matchup, but I would rather Cavali over Route.
Speaker 3: Same here there.
Speaker 2: Michael McGreevy has the Cubs and the Blue Jays. I'm good, Yeah, I'll do that one. Griffin Jacks did have a good start after a couple bad ones, Rangers and White Sox. I'm doing that, yep. Okay, Max Freed, We're doing that. Bailey Ober Royals and at the Mariners. His last art was good, roll that I could do that one. Merle Pirates and Guardians both road.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, you know, I think his last art was Okay, it wasn't quality, but the strikeouts have been down, plus the era has been up, so probably not right now this second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I'm trying to avoid that one if I can h Seth Lugo. He's got the Twins and the Rockies. It's at Colorado. I'm gonna pass on that same. Okay, Ranger Sworez coming back A's and Dodgers both road games. I think I'm probably doing it.
Speaker 3: He's coming off an illness.
Speaker 2: It's it's high. He's own ninety five percent in CBS, but his start rates only around thirty five percent. But it's I think I'm starting him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, I'll roll with you.
Speaker 2: Walbert has got the Astros and the Brewers.
Speaker 3: I'd do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're at the point my nose. But yeah, I think, yeah, if you want to be hugging ratios and stuff like that, you gotta be careful. But like we're in a group. I'm still Christian Scott's got the Braves and the Marlins. I'm doing that for the strikeout potential.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean his of course, I picked him on our short and he didn't do much. He like three and a third and gave up four.
Speaker 2: So yeah again, But Chandler, Diamondbacks and the Reds. I know he can be. I think I'm starting him on this one. It's home and Diamondbacks on the road at the Reds. I just think both those offenses, I think you can. I think Bubba is someone I'm willing to risk.
Speaker 3: I'm willing to do that.
Speaker 2: Kyder Montero has got the Orioles in the A's, I'll do that.
Speaker 3: He's been good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ye, Cage Jump has the Red Sox and the Tigers. Okay, the singer has not been as poop as as I think he is. He's got the Guardians and the Pirates. I'm washing on that one though.
Speaker 3: I'm good. He's been good recently, so I'm okay with him. He's not overwhelming. But if he's on your roster, start him.
Speaker 2: Mitch Keller's got the Diamondbacks and Reds.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm lukewarm.
Speaker 2: A my has a Road Angels, Home Rangers.
Speaker 3: Well, he's gonna be terrible on the next start because he's good in the last one, and then yeah, in the second start. It's what he's doing. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Guy might risk that one, but that one is one of the biggest riskier ones. Then the lower percentage Zach Thornton has got the Braves and the Marlins.
Speaker 3: I probably not interested.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sprott, I like this one. Giants and Angels, I do that. Yeah, I'm not doing Noah Schultz, No, he's in Rays. LIBERATORI has got the Cubs and the Blue Jays. Now, all right, then the last the last lower ownership is Shaconi, Colin Ray, Anthony k Martine Perez, Molly Kamar, rock or David Peterson, Jack Perk anybody, And I'm not really sure I like any of those.
Speaker 3: Rocker and Peterson were good in their last couple. Star was good. So those are like the only two that I would be interested in. I think Anthony Kay was okay, but I don't like that. Yankees and then Raised Now, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: Like the matchups either, So that's why I want to pass on that. All right, there you go. That is the episode. My friends, Make sure you guys are locked into the podcast. Next week should be really him and and Rolling because we got the trade deadline stuff should be just absolutely kicking off, So you guys, make sure you're subscribe to the podcast. Go to in This League dot com for the Prospect Top five hundred, the Dynasty Top four hundred first year player and supporting your boys because why we love you. We love you, we love you. Thank you so much for doing that. And I'm check us out over on Fantasy Pros. I've got leading off on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, kind of moving forward. Well I think I'm Monday in August. But you also get some taste of Bogmin, so make sure you come in if you've never subscribe to that YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros MLB. It's also on podcast apps and there'll be variations of Casey, Bubba, Joe Rico, myself, Bogman, and like I said, I think Bogman I have at least one episode together this week.
Speaker 3: It's so much fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go. That's it. Follow us on Twitter. Is it the Welsh Bogman Sports. You guys have a fantastic weekend and we will talk to you next week. Right here on in this leak, please
Speaker 3: Out sawyer Man