Speaker 1: Okay, guys, it is time for the sweeping sensation that sweeping the nation.
Speaker 2: The pumpkins spice.
Speaker 3: Come is right?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 2: That's right?
Speaker 1: Am?
Speaker 2: The pumpkin spice price is right.
Speaker 5: Our third big week here where you've been on actual pumpkin spice items available on retail shelves this false season. We got the hype man ready to go, and I'm told we've got contestants to come on down.
Speaker 2: And the pumpkins spice price is right.
Speaker 5: Let's welcome Stephanie first, Stephanie, get on.
Speaker 2: Down here, Come on, Stephanie.
Speaker 5: Will hi, Stephanie Hi, Welcome to the pumpkin spice price is right. You'll be bidding first today on the pumpkin spice prices.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna put you a hold right there, Hey, Chad, come on down.
Speaker 4: Shadow?
Speaker 2: Hello, Yeado? Shadow?
Speaker 1: Was it Stephanie O or Stephano Stephanio? Okay, hey Shadow, really, welcome to the pumpkins spice prices is right. You've been bidding second this morning on the pumpkin spice item. You ready to do this?
Speaker 2: Chado always ready?
Speaker 5: Okay, Chado was born ready over there, and last but not least, I'd like to welcome Misty, come on.
Speaker 3: Down, Miss Sto all right, Stephanio Chad oh and miss Stie Oh oh, there you original Missy.
Speaker 5: You'll be admitting third today on the Pumpkin spice prices.
Speaker 2: Right, Welcome to the game.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 5: You're very exciting, very exciting to have all of you here with us today.
Speaker 2: Well, here comes a home we've all been waiting for.
Speaker 5: The hype man is now going to describe the actual product that U three will be bidding on this morning.
Speaker 2: Hype Man, tell us about.
Speaker 5: That item up forbid today, well rubbed.
Speaker 6: Today's item is Bonies Pumpkin Spice dog cologne.
Speaker 4: Are you tired of your pet not smelling like fall?
Speaker 6: Well, fear Knight, because those days are about to be a thing of the past. It was just a quick sprint of this Colone, your furry four lagging friends code will be stilky, smooth, and smelling like everyone's favorite false scent in no time.
Speaker 2: Every bottle of Colone is made.
Speaker 6: In the USA is hypoalergenic, all natural, echo friendly, and not tested on animals, so you know it's good.
Speaker 2: Icho echo friendly.
Speaker 4: That means it does not echo, and if it does, it's friendly.
Speaker 2: I think it's eco friendly nump A echo friendly.
Speaker 4: Pretty sure, i'd know.
Speaker 6: It also works on all types of fur, and can even be used on cats, rabbits, and guinea pigs. You know what they say, gang, If your dog has to smell like something, it might as well be. It's a four ounce bottle of Pumpkin Spice cologne from the Five.
Speaker 4: Bos ad Motives. Wow, what a great product.
Speaker 6: I thought, that's a stunning, stunning.
Speaker 5: I'd also like to say, when you say you know what they say, I never know what they say.
Speaker 6: That those aren't like common, Yeah, very common phrases from where I'm from.
Speaker 4: I never know where are you from.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about it.
Speaker 5: It's a okay, it's weird to phrase it is you know what they say because none of us know what they said. Well, now you do know, Stephanie, here we go, Stefanio.
Speaker 2: Uh, yeah, that what he said.
Speaker 5: It's a four ounce bottle of Punkin Spice cologne from the fine folks at Body. What is your bid, Stephanie.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with twelve ninety nine.
Speaker 5: Twelve ninety nine.
Speaker 2: I mean that sounds like a good bid to me.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't know where to go with this one.
Speaker 5: I don't know, I mean, colone can be expensive.
Speaker 4: You did toilet?
Speaker 2: Hey, Chad?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Chad, good morning to you. It's a four ounce bottle of Pumpkins spice cologne. Oh yeah, it's for your dog. What's your bid?
Speaker 4: Guinea pig?
Speaker 2: What'stev?
Speaker 5: Eleven seventy five is the bid? Right there?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 2: Chad, good luck to you.
Speaker 5: And then, last but not least, Missy, Missy, good morning, good morning, thank.
Speaker 2: You for hanging in there.
Speaker 5: Okay, So what we have here is a four ounce bottle of Pumpkin spice cologne for your dog from the fine folks at Body.
Speaker 2: What is your bid? I'm gonna go thirteen ninety nine.
Speaker 5: Thirteen ninety nine is the bid on that, Okay, I got twelve ninety nine with Stephanie, eleven seventy five with contestant number two Chad, and then thirteen ninety nine Miss the Oh with a thirteen ninety nine, So she went the most. She's the highest bid. Hi, man, could you help us with this with the actual retail price?
Speaker 6: Well, Ron, the actual retail price of Body's Pumpkins Ye Dog Clone is twelve dollars in fifty nine six.
Speaker 2: Twell fifty nine chat O, Chato.
Speaker 5: Thirteen ninety nine is over, twelve ninety nine is over chat O with a bid of eleven seventy five.
Speaker 3: Chatto, No Wino, you did.
Speaker 2: It, Shato, I'm talking about He said, that's what he was talking about. Yeah, he said, that's what he's been talking about.
Speaker 4: Every people are saying, what are you talking about? It's fun.
Speaker 5: He was tucked in there, right in the middle of the gals and he comes away with a win.
Speaker 2: What are you giving them?
Speaker 7: Hey, Shatto, I'm gonna give you a pair of tickets to mi Al Wolf's radio tape. This is to me the coolest thing going on in Houston right now. It's an immersive multimedia experience and it opens tomorrow.
Speaker 4: You have tickets, You are in.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, great job, Thank you Stepanie and Misty.
Speaker 5: But Chad comes away with the wind and thank you hype.
Speaker 2: Man, Thank you Rod. Excited to be here.
Speaker 5: Oh boy,