Speaker 1: And now each time the fresh shot of bed head to head challenge listeners to New York Corners.
Speaker 2: Come on, come on, hey, Kenny, good morning, Good morning to you.
Speaker 1: How are you? Oh many ask me how I'm doing? Dude, you don't want to ask me? Here?
Speaker 2: I was, I was okay, I was okay starting off the show.
Speaker 1: Everything in a decent mood. Now, Bill Parker, you understand, Bill Parker, it's like a drug. I don't know what it is. What is it? So much? It's like a drug. I was already wonders from my ulf esteem it. I'll tell you what. I see your name. I'm like, you got to be kidding me. Bill Parker over here this morning. You understand, Kenny, Bill Parker, you understand. I understand Bill Parker, Jenny, Jenny. I'm a hell of a fan of Big Dog. But when we get off, when we step on that field, we are ammies. Brother, that's true. That's true. All right, Well, yes, sir, good good luck, good luck brother. Game of the year so far, right, Yeah, this is a pretty all star game. But Bill Parker's gonna be wins. It doesn't matter, you understand. I got a handful of wins. But uh, zero times in the Hall of Fame. But you know what, to be the best, you gotta beat the best. There you go? Is it? Eight time Hall of Famer? Here on the phone with you, Bill Parker. You understand, Jacky Kenny? What time is it? It's game time? Baby.
Speaker 2: What I have for you guys is a four pack of tickets to the Houston rough next season opener, which is going on this night.
Speaker 1: All right, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah thirty two baby.
Speaker 2: I mean listen, if I was the coach, it's Bill Parker up the middle every play. I mean, Bill Parker up the mid. Here we go, Kenny the cash man and Bill Parker.
Speaker 1: You're gonna shout out, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Here we go.
Speaker 2: Question number one still going to Jill Lou Foley and her husband even sending me some great questions here, thank you.
Speaker 1: Question number one, what do chickens lay? Kenny? Kenny? Eggs? Eggs? Is the correct answer? You guys wouldn't say my name? We did? You interrupted all you want? That's your thing. I appreciate that. I've always got to pass on that I don't know. All right, Here we go.
Speaker 2: Kenny is on the board though he got he just yeah, it was a clean It was clean.
Speaker 1: Question number two, what type of fish is nemo? Kenny? Really? You got you, Billy Kenny Bye? Clownish clownfish is a correct answer. Well, that's what I feel like in a clown. Dang it? Hey, Kenny meant what the best election? Keep bees?
Speaker 2: Didn't?
Speaker 1: Hell? All right?
Speaker 2: Thinking about names, I mean in and out like a like a like a spring breeze. It's the best, all right, Bill Parker, great, all right, you guys rocked.
Speaker 1: On a great Hey, guys, thank you. I needn say it was like tired. He's just like sucked all the energy out of the room.
Speaker 2: He just got all in Tasmanian devil and then boom goes papers everywhere.
Speaker 1: Kenny, nice win today? Thank you? You're gonna run buddy, all right, that's weird. Number three it's a four hack.
Speaker 2: Tickets to the Roughnecks this weekend and an invitation to join us on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: You down for that, you know it? Nice game,