Speaker 1: This is a podcast from WOR. You are listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. My name is James T. Harris, sit again for Jesse Kelly. I Hello from the great State of Arizona. My showing Conservative Circus could be heard in Phoenix and Tucson five fifty KYI and the seven ninety k st in Tucson. I'm just thrilled to be here, primarily because I'm not sick. Jesse Kelly still is. I told you that flu bug is a rough one. I wouldn't be surprised if you don't hear from Jesse Kelly in March till March. That's what happens when you got kids. They send the kids off the school, they bring home all kinds of viruses. Then you and your and your significant other just get stuck. You get what they got and I hope he'll pull it through very soon. I was just kidding. She should be back sometime this week. But I'll leave it loose. I'll leave it loose because that's how crazy it this thing is. You know what this is a few years ago, the whole thing would be shut down. They shut down to Jesse Kelly Show. They would shut down the nation. They did shut it down. Remember it was called the scam demic. Now people are just as sick, I imagine. Unfortunately, people you know, are dying, because people do die from the flu. But guess what, everybody here now, they're just carrying on their own business. They are not socially separating by six feet with a bunch of bull from doctor Fauci. They're not wearing masks. Some people are still wearing masks, but most people are not wearing masks. They're just coughing and hacking and everything, making everybody else sick. And then your unity to get stronger once it beats it as God intended. So you sleep tight, Jesse Kelly, I got you. I got you because I've already been through it, still struggling with it, but you know been through it. My goodness, migracious, I have to tell you something. This is this is an admission on my part. Until yesterday, I was not familiar with usaid US what who? But my goodness, migrations, we have had Democrats just pouring into the straits, running through the closest microphone to complain, to cry, to accuse Trump of being a tyrant. Trump and Elon Musk are trying to shut down our democracy. That's what we're being told. And I'm like, my goodness, so many Democrats. I haven't seen this democrat. So many Democrats really out complaining since the accused President Trump of caging children. It didn't matter that Obama was caging the children when Trump got in there and then you know, changed the program, so they stopped changing caging up children. He still got the blame for it. AOC went in front of a chain lunk the linked defense bowed over in her her white pantsuit as if she got gut punched over the pain of seeing the children all caged up, and it was just an empty field on the other side of the fence. That's what you call a photo op. Yeah, we had Democrats all over the place. That was their rallying cry, Trump is caging the children's syst now here they are again complaining about USAID. If we shut down USA, the world is going to die. Where was all of this outpouring of concern when it was revealed that the Biten administration had lost upward the three five hundred thousand children disappeared. You know, when the slave trade, the America Kent slave trade, you know what's amazing is within two weeks the Trump administration found eighty thousand of those missing kids. You mean to tell me that mariorcists, that the Biden they didn't have the wherewithal, they didn't have the resources to find these kids. Oh, that is just so dark. That's dark. But once again it's Democrats. This is what democrats do. Democrats have been in the slave trade since the beginning of our great Republic. Oh, it is the original sin, one that the founding fathers kicked down the road because they realized that they tried to deal with that at the foundations of the country, wouldn't have a country. You could pooh pooh that if you wish, but we have a country. So so you know, the bill came due around the time of the Civil War war between the States, which I believe was really over taxation. That's a story for a different day, but it morphed into slavery, and of course the North, the Union armies defeated the Confederacy and with it, with it the institution of slavery ended. But don't you can't you can't leave the Democrats alone. No, no, no, no. They came up with separate but equal plus versus Ferguson in eighteen ninety eight, you see, And that way they were able to kind of keep the slavery thing going, you know, instead of calling it slavery, we'll just call it sharecrop back. And who were the sharecroppers, Well, the former slaves, of course, and then we just kept that in place for almost sixty years. It didn't get replaced until Brown versus the Board of Education. And then we had the usher again of the civil rights movement, which would not have passed without the help of Republicans. Republicans passed the Civil Rights Oh, I know, I know. Democrats they've claimed that territory. Well, how did they do that? Well, they came up with that big myth that there was a switch to parties in the nineteen sixties. You know, the Republicans became the Democrats, and the Democrats became Republicans in the South. Lies. But that's how they've been able to do this. And of course they have the propaganda, they have the media helping them. But Democrats are democrats. Democrats are democrats. Wasn't it President Johnson who allegedly said, if we give these inwards, if we give these nanjust welfare. They'll be voting for the Democrat Party for the next two hundred years. Didn't he say that? I think he did. Then, of course, affirmative action some people want to give, you know, Democrats and give everybody the affirmative action, you know, the benefit of a doubt. Even though it was a Nixon that brought that, you brought that in, didn't want to, you know, address past wrongs. But then all of a sudden we saw that affirmative action more from from from men and then to women, and then to gaze and then to just just ballooned off denial everything you could transgender one armed, one arms little peoples. And of course we have an affirmative action that morphed into de ei all race based, all race space Democrats. We've got the modern slave trade. Now listen to the Democrats when they talk about deporting you. You can't deport our little brown brothers and sisters that they if you do, who's gonna pick the avocados, who's going to clean our bathrooms, who's gonna pick the crops, who's gonna make our littes Democrats? It's the talking point, it's the mindset. I don't care you could be black, you could be white. If you're a Democrat, you believe that the little brown peoples from across the world need to be in the United States to make your life easier. Slavery, slavery. And now we're finding out that we have programs like us AID that helps to perpetuate this progressive agenda, to help to keep it alive, not only in America, but to push it around the world. Now Democrats are in the streets. They're saying that we can't depoort people, we can't put it's on American to the poor people. We're the only country in the world that had open borders that let everybody come in. It makes no sense. But then again, the Democrat philosophy, their ideology makes no sense. It's deranged. We have people out, you know, just boldly, boldly showing their isms. And now that we have President of Trump in office, and now that we have part of his cabinet good news on that, you know, being confirmed. Now that we are moving forward, the Democrats are showing all of their ugly assets, just showing it all. America First policies have unmasked, unmasked the Democrats. And I got to tell you, I just don't see how they're ever going to come into power again. As more and more American are waking up this. This is amazing. I never I never thought that I would live to see the day where you had a president come in with full support to take us from a democracy back to a republic, a representative republic, a constitutional representative republic. Oh in US eight, let's talk about it. We will come and up next. James C. Harris selling it for the Jesse Kelly Show, The Jesse Kelly Show. You are listening to The Jesse Kelly Show. My name is James T. Harris. I am your ringmaster. My Shorty Conservative Circus could be heard in Arizona, in Phoenix on five fifty KFYI, Tucson seven ninety K and st and on the free iHeartRadio. We're talking about the Wold Democrats. We're talking about how their racism is being exposed. Not only that, we're talking about how their whole money laundering operation has been exposed. Who exposed to James Doge. Doge, that's right, President Trump's Department of Government Efficiency. They took a team of like like super smart nerds with their sleeping bags and they went into a us AID and camped out and started looking at the books and low and behold, we're talking massive fraud, massive corruption. You know. Us AID started under President Kennedy was the executive ordered ten to nine at seventy three, that was in November of nineteen sixty one, the Administration of Foreign Assistants and Related Functions. This institution here was meant to be a permanent clearinghouse that would work with the State Department to distribute money intended to help advance technology and financial competence in low income countries. It reflected the fact that in nineteen sixty one, the United States was still the last country standing after World War Two, and the vision under Kennedy was that it was the benefit America by fortifying poor countries against the Soviets. The spread of the Soviet Union since that time, like everything else, it has spread far beyond that mandate. You know, leave it to leave it to Elon Musk South African coming over here in America, citizen now to expose it all. The Daily Mail assembled a list of examples of us aid's hard left bank. I mean they banked hard to the left and started spending money for crazy stuff. You wonder well, you know what I know that this whole drag queen lap dancing craziness. How did it get you know, from the clubs, the gay clubs, to the military, and then how did it get to the military act to overseas? They got it over there in Italy and in Ireland and in England and in spread. What how do we export that? US eight USA? Oh yeah again, had not heard of USA. A shame on me before yesterday, but now everybody is out talking about it. Here is John Dickerson at CBS talking about us AID being upended.
Speaker 2: Doors were locked at the Washington headquarters of USAID today at the mutual agreement of President Trump and billionaire Elon Musk, whom he's empowered to remake the federal government. USAID, established by President Kennedy and Congress, fights starvation and disease in more than one hundred countries, including Sudan, seeing of the worst humanitarian crisis on Earth. Deborah Potto will take us there later this week.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Debora. This is incredible you out here, how John Dickerson set this whole thing up, How he set up the narrative, how USAID, USAID is going around helping people all over the world, helping fight against starvation, helping our little brown brothers and sisters in Somalia. Oh and hear what you said about Elon Musk, who has been tasked by by Donald Trump to reshape our guy, to rejigger the constitution. Can I say rejigger? I got chastise almost. You can't say rejigger. It's too close to that other word. But it means something. Rejigger it does. What do we have here? We have the media now coming out trying to protect us AI d USA. They're trying to protect it. Why would they be doing that, well, because we're finding out what they've been spending their money. I'm sorry, what they've been spending your money on? Obscene amount of your money is going towards craziness. We've got let me see Marco Rubio. Marco Rubio, the new Secretary of State, weighing in on you us A I d okay.
Speaker 3: We would ask them questions, what is this program fund? Who gets the money? We won't tell you. We don't need to tell you. We're a political book. American foreign policy isn't a political American foreign policy is to further the interest for the United States if someone wants to spend eight political dollars, they should spend private dollars. Go start a charity, and you can fund anyone you want. But if you're going to spend taxpayer money, then you need to spend it in further and furtherance of the national interest of the United States. That's exactly what I said in my confirmation hearing. And this is not my frustration. This frustration has existed now for almost a quarter century and multiple administrations that have gone through this challenge.
Speaker 1: It's going to stop. Can you imagine it. You have previous presidents that go to USAID and said, hey, you know what, open your books. We're not going to open your books. Okay, I want to tell you how President Trump handled that whole thing and what we're learning are in those books. We'll talk about that coming up next. You know what, what's your plan if you ever face a situation that demand's personal protection, There is a plan out there. Meet the Berner Les lethal launcher. It's legal in all fifty states. No permits or background checks are needed. Now. The burner launcher has powerful determinance like tear gas and kinetic rounds with a sixty foot range. One shot can incapacitate attackers for up to forty minutes. That's gonna give you the time you need to get away from this perpetrator. Berna is trusted by over five hundred government agencies, police departments, and private security firm firms. Fourteen thousand and four and a half stars are the reviews. Listen visit Berna dot com slash jesse for ten percent off your purchase. That's by r in a dot com slash Jesse. You are listening to the Jesse Kelly Showy is James Harris. I am your ringmaster. I'm not sure the Conservative Circus could be heard in Arizona. In Phoenix five fifty KFYI in Tucson a seven ninety k inst or the free iHeartRadio app. You can listen. They were in the country Monday through Friday, six to ten a m. Arizona time. We're talking about us AID USA, the brainchild of the Kennedy administration. That would be JFK and we will just say we didn't watch anything. I mean, I'm just finding out about it. And the reason why I'm finding out about it is because of Elon Musk and because of Doge, because of the president, newly elected president of the United States, who's been in office fifteen days. Look at all that has happened. Look at what we are discovering. The government efficiency of my sorry, the Department of Government Efficiency dose has effectively put an end to yous A. I D why, well, we got into the books and we found out exactly how our money, billions have been spent, are being spent. And you've got the you got the Democrats rushing to the microphone because they have to protect their nest egg. You know, back in the day, I was like talking about Ukraine, Ukraine. They're sitting Brian, We're sending all our money to Ukraine. We're sending it over there because that's the cookie jar. Was that money being sent over to Ukraine through US A? I D, well, you know what you have Brendan Carr. Let me see. He is the FCC chairman and he's investing. Actually, I'm sorry, that's I don't want to do the SEC chairman right now. What I want to do is Margaret Brennan a CBS. Yes, Margaret Britton a CBS. She was with Representative Brian mast Republican Florida. Listen to all of what USAI do was involved in. First of all, check out Margaret Brennan and she tries to give cover to us AID as he tries to give cover to the Democrats slush fund. She ends up getting god.
Speaker 4: Important and necessary steps to make sure that we secure America and we're going to support that. I'm sorry, can I follow up on what you just said there?
Speaker 2: You want to authorize purging of state department personnel?
Speaker 4: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Exactly? What does that? What does that mean exactly? You want to authorize purging a state personnel? What exactly do you mean? She used the word purge. I'm cool with that urge. So what is that representative?
Speaker 4: Brian mass If you want to take a look at the State Department where DEI has been a priority over let's say, diplomacy in many accounts, I can give you hundreds of examples of where they were as Oh, sure, let's list them off. Half a million dollars to expand atheism in Nepaul, fifty thousand dollars to do let's see a transgender opera in Colombia, forty seven thousand dollars to do an LGBTQ trans comic book in Peru, twenty thousand dollars a pop to do drag shows in Ecuador. Shall I continue with more examples of where?
Speaker 1: Certainly, oh my goodness, Margaret Brittan, what at the five things say that the face slap? There's more? Thirty million dollars to study HIV in Africa among sex workers and so called transgender people. Thirty eight million dollars to the Wuhan Institute of Virology and other Chinese research labs. One point five million dollars to an LGBTQ plus group in Serbia. Two point five million dollars for electric vehicles in Vietnam with only one battery station built. You know what, that's a better savings than what we got here in America. How many millions did we spend on on electric stations here in America and only got one? Looks like they got more bang for their buck in Vietnam. This, this is, this is what US A I D was funding. Wait a minute, Wait a minute, mine twenty five thousand dollars for a trans opera in Colombia. Not an operation opera like Trans the Musical. You know, I was in Colombia recently and I did go to a trans the opera. It was it was beautiful boy. They could say them transgender, they can sang the I'm just playing. Twenty five thousand dollars for trans opera, thirty two thousand dollars for trans comic book in Peru. I think he mentioned that five hundred thought way, this is check this one out. Five hundred thousand dollars from US aid the State Department to expand atheism in Nepal. Now come which one of these line items advanced US interests? My friends, all of this money, your money was for leftist social engineering. This is political money laundering. And DOGE CEO Elon Musk is right, it's got to go. It's got to go out. You know, earlier today you had Elon Musk on X asked the question if they should take Doge over to the IRS. Ooh yes, yes, yes, sir, please please. All of the agencies need to be aunited. Elon Musk revealed that the Treasury Department was cutting checks to terrorists, organizations and non frosters frasters. I believe that's illegal. That's illegal. Look at what we're finding out fifteen days into the new administration. Is the media covering this fairly? Our Democrats are all interested in the way you your money has been squandered over decades. Of course, this leads to bigger questions. I mean the State Department. You got the State Department involved in this. And and look who was at the microphone. Look who was one of the Democrats that ran up hunting and puffing at the microphone. None other than Representative U Jean Vinderman. Do you remember Benmin? Did you remember Benmin?
Speaker 5: He?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he's in Congress. Now, this is the guy who launched the first impeachment against Trump over the telephone call to Zelensky. Some Vlatimir Vladimir Zelensky, Sorry about that? Yes, uh yes, sir Lensky. Uh. We want to continue to give you money from USA ID. But you got a corruption problem though that that you need to look into, and you might want to start with Hunter, Biden and Barisma. Oh my god, Now we see why the Democrats and some Republicans lost their mind. Now we see why Lindsey Graham just started running to the microphone. Now we understand why Nancy Pelosi was just beside herself. He was getting at the cookie jar, the big old progressive cookie jar. And here we were sitting here thinking that this has something to do with sorows. Well it did, but there was a pot even bigger than sorrows. This is why you have all these Democrats running out. We're gonna We're gonna hear from from Vinmin Eugene. He's out there whining and complaining as well. It looks like President Trump in Doge hit the mother load. This is why we're seeing the left freak out today. Admiral was an admiral captain. I forgot what his rink was. Vinmin is coming up next, James C. Harris sitting in for the Jesse Kelly Show. Fighting for your Freedom. Every day we're listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. My name is James T. Harris. I am the Ringmaster. My show could be heard in Arizona and Phoenix at five point fifty KFOYI in Tucson seven ninety knst, and of course all across the land on the free iHeart Radio app. The new one improved iHeart Radio App twenty twenty four is now in the rear view mirror, and in twenty twenty five will be the year we reclaim our American pride to the fullest. Now is the time to choose strength and vitality over weakness and complacency. The problem is men's disossone levels are off a cliff history historically at an all time loan. Thankfully, the patriots at Chalk c Hoq are here to help real American men take back their right to proudly maximize their masculinity by boosting testosterol levels up to twenty percent over ninety days now. Jesse's been taking Chalkmail Vitality for three years now, and I hear nothing but praise for this product. Manufactured right here in the USA. Chalk's natural herbal supplements are clinically proven to have game changing effects on your energy, focus, mood, and libido. Maximize your masculinity today at cchoq dot com. Unlock the New Year's special with code Jesse for a massive discount on any subscription for life cchoq dot com. Code Jesse for lifetime savings on any subscription, Limited time offer subscriptions cancible at any time. Oh. I remember the first time President Trump was in office, the Trump administration, how it was just dogged with scandal, not by his own, from the outside investigations ultimately impeachments. He was the platformed. Do you remember all of that. We're starting to understand why the left got so apoplectic. We even had met Romney up in that, We had Paul Ryan up in that. Do you remember the you and a Party. They were going crazy. They were trying to take Trump out with a legitimate impeachment over calling out corruption in Ukraine. And now look who's at the microphone complaining about Doge, complaining about finding out how the how the US AID spends his money. We've had presidents who tried to look into the books before, and they were met with the big double ego in your face. We don't have to show you anything. You don't run us. We only answer the Congress. Maybe in only the Democrats or the club members. Get away from your president after president after president. This is why when Tucker Carlson interviewed Vladimir Putin, remember that interview. Yeah, they were sitting down talking. What did Putin say? Putin says, you're American president doesn't decide anything. You know, they can say one thing. I was talking to Bill Clinton. We had an agreement that we came back a few hours later in the State Department said no, you ain't doing that they don't. Presidents don't call the shots. Your state department calls the shots. If you watch the interview, ooh ooh, this is what he was talking about. This is what Putin was talking about. And this is why all of a sudden you got you got now Representative Vinmin Democrat Virginia weighing in on how important we need this, we need this budget. My name is Eugene Vinman.
Speaker 5: I spent twenty five years in the army defending this nation, wearing the uniform, and each and every one of those days we worked with our partners at USAID to keep this country strong and safe. If we want to zero out the budget one percent of the budget of this country forty billion dollars, we better look at double or tripling the military budget because without that soft power around the world, we are making ourselves or we're making our adversaries and allies stronger.
Speaker 1: We step back and we create a vacuum.
Speaker 5: You know who steps sitting who It's Russia, it's China, it's our adversaries from around the world.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, we can't have that. You know, if you if this is what we said, if you get rid of us AID, We're going to need to triple the military budget. Triple What is the military budget right now? Bill? Can we get to triple it? See, they gotta have that slush fun What to to exercise soft power from around the world. Oh, we're finding out about so much. We're finding out how we funded revolution in Ukraine, how we overthrew a legitimate government by the direction of Victoria Newland. Ooh, these names probably are not familiar to you, but you see, I watched Oliver Stone's Ukraine Burning. You know, Oliver Stone, the conspiracy, their rest. Oh, go back and look at Ukraine Burning. Now, holy good, googly good. Connect the dots, la la la la. That's what we're looking at here. And now with Vinman out front, I'm like, what is he doing there? See? This is all hands on deck situation? What do you mean?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: That was Pee wee Herman. Do you remember Pee Wee Herman, Pee Wee Herman. That was the It was supposed to be a show for children, you know, growing up, but it was really like sort of like the Disney thing where he could talk to children and adults at the same time. Of course, Pee Wee Herman. May he rest in peace. Almost ruin his career. If he did what he did in that theater like two or three years ago, he'd be just fine. But that was still kind of early on. Before we connect the dots. That's what's happening, and you know what, to the fear of the deep state, the rest, that's what the American people are not starting to do. They're connecting the dots. You got Chuck E Cheese Shumer out there. He's also freaking out about all of this information that is coming out and the power of Doge. I mean, what next? What might Doge do next? Also, know, this is just the beginning.
Speaker 6: If Doge attacks USAID today, then you can be sure they'll move on to another target tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Gotta hope. So who knows, Maybe there'll be the Postal Service.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the IRSH social Security goodness, they could be next, or maybe our national security agents.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm down with all of that, Chuck, Chucky, I'm down with all of that, and you should be too. I mean, what if those agencies you just listed are wasting money? What if they're sending money overseas so that they can help, you know, children in Zimbabwe transition? I mean, can't that be a waste of money. Chucky Chuck Chuck. Oh yeah, they're all out there. This is the all hands on deck situation, and I'm loving it. I gotta tell you, I never thought that we would be seeing this. We would see the day where the wrecking ball is hitting our federal institutions and they should maybe this is I understand now. I understand why they were trying to get rid of Donald J. Trump. He knows where the bodies are buried, where the treasure is. This has been a podcast from wo R