Speaker 1: What are we doing with Travis Kelcey in FFPC drafts, How does the Miami Dolphins passing attack change for twenty twenty five, And what do we expect from the New Orleans Saints with a new head coach who just won a Super Bowl? That and more tonight on the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour plus three times FFPC Dynasty champ Jeff de Sing is going to join us here tonight on the show. You'll never guess what city is his hometown, Appleton, Wisconsin. We'll bring that up and much more. We've got a great show for you. Pharrell Elliott is here. I'm Eric Balkman. Stick around. Your High Stakes Fantasy Football Hours starts now. It's tam the pressure.
Speaker 2: I've seen broadcast live in horror rald the world.
Speaker 1: You are now.
Speaker 2: Watching the most entertaining hour of radio on the planet. Welcome to the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com.
Speaker 1: With your host Eric Bault.
Speaker 2: And Farrel Elliott. The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour is your home for analysis from the best players.
Speaker 3: In the world at now.
Speaker 2: Because no one else was available. Here are Eric Boltman and Farrel Elliott.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Rob and greetings and tell you chations to all of you b alcoholics and for reli X. Welcome to the latest episode of the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hore presented by the Fantasy Football Players Championship over at m y f FPC dot com. I am once again you're slightly above average host Eric Balkman. You may know me from the Roadovius High Stakes Lowdown, the Better Sports Network High Stakes Fantasy Football Show, and of course the Fantasy Football Players Championship over at my f f PC dot com. I'll bring in my co host Ferrell Elliott in just a second. Coming up on tonight's show, We're gonna go hard on a lot of dynasty content. All you guys are clamoring for it right now, so now is the time that we're going to bring you as much as we possibly can, including but not limited to, what to do with Brandon Aiyuk, what are we doing with Alvin Kamara in Dynasty leagues, and we'll get into some rookie talk possibly and what you need to know for managing your dynasty teams into greatness in this offseason for the twenty twenty five twenty twenty five playing season, which is coming up shortly in September this year. I want to remind you that the FFPC has a ton of Dynasty orphans right now my ffpc dot com. They ranged from anywhere from seventy seven dollars up to five thousand dollars. A lot of the teams have already been discounted for twenty twenty five as well, so you'll notice when you pop in there to pick up a Dynasty orphan team, you can get some pretty good deals on these right now over at nyffpc dot com. The FFPC Dynasty Leagues have been around for a decade. Half over eighteen hundred of them have gone off, and nearly a one has folded in fifteen years. That's right, fifteen years, eighteen hundred leagues, not a single one's folded. Grab yours now at my ffpc dot com. Plus, while you're there to play the FFPC, never too early and never too early super Flex Bestball tournaments. In the Nember Too Early tournament, it's gonna cost you one hundred and twenty five dollars to join a forty thousand dollars grand prize, and then of course a thirty five dollars entry fee. In the number two Early Superflex Bestball Tournament with a ten thousand dollars grand prize. These tournaments have been ongoing the last couple of weeks. They're going to conclude on April twenty fourth of this year, which is also the start of the twenty twenty five NFL Draft in Green Bay, Wisconsin. This year, drafts available at the moment at thirty second, sixty second, two hour, and six hour clocks. My FFPC dot com is ready to go for that, and don't forget. While you're there, you can also register for the Big Gorilla, Oh Horrible Tarzan. It's too late at night for me to do a guitarist in impression, so the Big Goerrilla Tournament is often running a one million dollars grand prize. In this with the FFPC three and a fifty dollars entry feet, you get a three pack of teams for a thousand. Drafts are already off and running now with slow and live drafts going on Early Rampage. If you are in on that, all you have to do is be one of the first two hundred leagues to draft prior to June fourteenth, and you will be entered in the Early Rampage tournament. The winner of that tournament will win a ten thousand dollars grand prize. Remember you could win the Early Rampage tournament and win the million dollars in the Big Gorilla this year, and that's for just one three hundred and fifty dollars entry free. The seven Bananas promo is live as well. Don't forget if with that, if you win the seventh pick in consecutive drafts, which you've already had happened. If you do it in two drafts in a row, which one user already has, one hundred and twenty five dollars, best Ball Team Boom added to your account for free. That rolls all the way up to three seven picks and row, four picks and rows, five seven picks and row will get you a free Jungle Safari for four See of the Fantasy Football Players Championship. Register now at m y f f PC dot com. That's the Big Gorilla Tournament at my f f PC dot com. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comments on the video, share with your friends, share it with your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live, which will be again tomorrow, and I'll give you more information on that at the end of the program. I've been talking way too long. Let's talk to the co host with the most the one guy you need to talk to when it comes to the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship at KFFSC dot com. You follow him on the book, the Instagram, and the x at Jfarrell Elliott at kf f SC official on the x kf f s C dot Com. Commissioner Jay Farrell Elliott Farrell A. Welcome to you on a Wednesday. We barely had time to recover from that amazing Super Bowl performance from the Philadelphia Eagles.
Speaker 3: Ohlaky, you're really bringing it tonight. I'm telling you you're having a good week. Maybe we should always appear on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: On Wednesdays, yes, eat, any of our.
Speaker 3: People are out there. You're looking youthful, you're looking well scrubbed. I wanted to comment that the back you know, you've got something back there on the book case. But all in all the things, the walls looking better, everything's looking better. Yeah, Philadelphia Eagles were something. And at our Sweet sixteen Super Sunday party, Eagle fans were in the minority, but they were the loudest and most vocal as you would expect, and they were big winners at the Casino Sportsbook, which we were all very excited about them. Kansas City Chief fans, on the other hand, that really put their hopes in Xavier Worthy scoring the first touchdown, any touchdown and more than one and a half touchdowns, were very very pleased. But the star of our weekend was all fantasy football, and I want to appreciate I want to point out how much we appreciate your involvement in the drafting of the teams, and we're a complete sellout. The final is an online version next Tuesday night, and I just want to thank everyone that attended. It was our best year. Is our fourth year of doing the Super Bowl event, which was prompted by COVID and a number of other things. And you know, and Billy Hollywood, you should have been here because you would have had winning bets. So I'm I'm ready, I'm already, you know, every year, I'm really looking forward to August, and now, based on what we had happened this past weekend, I'm looking forward to two great events forthcoming here in Louisoo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had a I mean, it was awesome. Drafting obviously on on Super Sunday. I wish I would have been at Caesars Southern Indiana. Would have been so much more fun. But I did have a blast drafting. I'm excited to draft in the KFFSC coming up this Tuesday night, so less than a week away from my next KFFFC draft. Pumped the draft in that as well, Draft now KFFFC dot com, my FFPC dot com as well. You were talking about the Super Bowl, Farrell, Let's lead in to the elephant in the room, and that is Travis Kelce. On the New Heights podcast that he co hosts with his brother Jason Kelsey, he said he's going to quote take some time to decide whether he's going to return to the Chiefs this upcoming season. The quote from Travis Kelce, who by the way, is thirty five years old, coming up on his age thirty six season. I'm gonna take some time to figure it out, and I think I owe it to my teammates if I do come back, then it's gonna be a wholehearted decision, and I'm not half asking it. Once again, Farrell, wholehearted, not half assing. So as far as body parts go, must be wholeheartedly but not half ascidly. In twenty twenty four, big drop off in his production, obviously in his efficiency, lowess yards per route run of his NFL career, three point nine yards after the catch per catch. That's the lowest mark that he's ever had with Kansas City. But Brock Bauers and Trey McBride. That is the full list of NFL tight ends that had more catches than Travis Kelcey this past season. Quote from Kelsey, I think I could play. It's just whether or not unmotivated or it's the best decision for me as a man, as a human, as a person to take on all that responsibility if he decides to walk away. Big bump for Xavier Worthy, Big bump for Rishie Rice Ferrell. How are you handling Travis kelce in drafts right now? Knowing that FFPC players are taking him at the end of the seventh round as tight end nine ahead of Evan Ingram, Tyler Warren Dalton, Kin Kid and Tucker Kraft. Me personally in my Kentucky draft on Sunday, I stayed away. Don't trust him like some of those other guys behind him. How do you feel about Kelsey right now.
Speaker 3: You know, in the FFPC ball catching the ball is.
Speaker 4: What it's about.
Speaker 3: This is one point five points for every catch. He's going to make the catches. There's commentary here in the The comment from an otherwise worldly and impressive fantasy player says that he's washed. You know, I don't use that expression any football player, and especially Travis Kelcey. Whatever Travis Kelcey does, if he's not the Travis kelce he's been in years before, he's still better than most. It's an interesting commentary when he talks about as a human. You know, he's he's he's involved with one of the leading revenue creators in the history of entertainment, and she's her own business person, make you call in all her own shots. And that's a lifestyle that probably has room for him to be an assistance in that world. And it is so he's got some glorious options to consider, and whatever he does, I'm all for him. Sure, in these early drafts you might want to avoid him until you get a better feel for it. But I think he's quite a competitor. I don't see him as being beaten and bruised. I see him as as a player that loves to compete. You know what, I think he'll be back, and perhaps he'll come back on his own terms, and perhaps he'll come back with a different kind of training camp regimen than some of the other players. And you know, players are going to continue to play balke. There's better nutrition, there's very training, better training rooms. Players are going to play longer. We need to get used to that, and I think that's something to be celebrated.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: The other thing with Travis Kelcey in regards to fantasy drafts right now, let's just say he makes the announcement coming out tomorrow that yeah, I'm back for twenty twenty five, ready to run it back, fourth straight Super Bowl appearance. That's what I want to do. I don't know if he ascends that much further in ADP. So at this point, if you're drafting him, you're drafting him for two reasons. One you think he's going to contribute in twenty twenty five, and two you think you're getting a really a deal on them because people don't know whether he's coming back or not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm willing to do I'm definitely willing to take that risk, and I think that you know, you talked about Philadelphia Eagles and their dominant play and you saw what. You know, it doesn't matter the state of your quarterback when you have no offensive line. The game is one of the trenches, as we well know, and sometimes it appears that it's one somewhere else because the guys in the trenches play so well and they're evenly matched up. And this was you know, they were completely overmatched on the offensive line. So I will say that everyone else in this division, the Chargers, the Broncos, and the Raiders, all of them, would have to look at it and say, man, I wish they hadn't gotten beaten like that, because when they do come back, they're going to come back focused and on point. You know you can't. You've got a whole team, man, that is really really wishing that that they could get back to playing football very quickly. It's going to be a lot off season for them. They're going to have some things. They're AFC champion with chips on their shoulder, and yeah, I think you take the Chiefs roster. You need to get as much of that as you can on your fantasy football team.
Speaker 1: The Saturday Night Live fiftieth anniversary special is on this Sunday night. And as preparation because I'm a big SNL fan, Pharaoh, Yes, And for preparation, I've been watching a lot of the stuff that Peacock the Cock as the kids say, have been offering me, including but not limited to, a Questlove produced three hour music special about all the musical acts for the last fifty years. There is also a four piece, four part documentary I've been watching on SNL, and each episode focuses on a different aspect. The fourth episode was the Weird Season, season eleven, which was nineteen eighty five, when Louren Michaels came back and I promise you I'm going somewhere with this. He came back or he left. The show had no cast. He hired John lovetts Nor Dunn and another unknowns Randy Quaid, Anthony Michael Hall, Robert Downey Junior Damon Wains kind of mishmashed him all together, and they didn't know if it was coming back, and it eventually did, and it came back with a bang. And I can't remember who said this, it was either Al Franken, who was one of the producers of the show that year, or Terry Sweeney who was one of the cast members, and they said, could have been somebody else. They said, it was the year you ft everything up to make sure that you would come back super strong the following year. And if that's not a microcosm for the Kansas City Chiefs in twenty twenty five, I don't know what is. Screwed everything up in that last game of the season only to come back stronger could be a possibility. Bilo on the Chiefs right now. It may pay off big time for you in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: To go ahead, well, I want to tell you just quickly about the Eagles who saw it. Don He and a general manager that people questioned his skill set when he first got here, and he put together a roster just just like your Lauren Michaels example. He put together a roster that people were questioning about certain players that were giving up on other players that were giving key rows that uh were not evaluated highly as draft picks. I love the football team and it's it's just fascinating to see what they did with it. So it's it's that's a team that with their quarterback, they were undefeated this year. I think that's correct. When their quarterback play was not injured in any game, they were undefeated. It's time to give attention to that team that it deserves. There was a whole lot of talk about other teams in the NFC, and and you know, Detroit is a thrilled to watch for us as fantasy players. But in Philadelphia, I would say the same thing. Stack up Eagles and Chiefs. You're likely going to be played meaningful fantasy gooobo in December.
Speaker 1: You can't argue that. Brown, Barkley, Smith, Goddard, Jalen Hurts. The list goes on and on for Philadelphia, Philadelphia, we already mentioned the Chiefs as well. Speaking of one of those Chiefs that is not going to be back in Philadelphia next year, it is Kellen Moore. He has taken the headman's job over at the New Orleans Saints. From OC to HC does go Kellen Moore. According to Ian Rappaport, this is two days after the Eagles beat the Chiefs in Super Bowl fifty nine. Kellen Moore, at the age of thirty six, will get his first opportunity to coach a to be the head coach of a football team in the NFL. Now, this was I don't want to say like it was always expected to be a short term thing, but I think Nick Sirianni was faced with the decision, Hey, you need to go or you need to fix your coordinators, and he chose to fix his coordinators. And it was Kellen Moore in at OC, it was Vic Fangio in a DC and they won a Super Bowl. Now Moore has moved on. The Eagles were eighth and total yards, seventh and points sixth and EPA per play first and rush yards EPA, obviously due in part big time to Sakuon Barkley. Kellen Moore is going to have probably Derek Carr at quarterback for the Saints. He's going to have Alvin Kamara probably. Actually I was listening to some podcast this week. It's almost assuredly that Kamara is going to be there this year and next year as well, and then hopefully Chris o'lavey at wide receiver. We'll see what happens there. When you look at the Saints Farrell as a whole, not talking about one specific member of the offense, but the offense as a whole, you can't help but look at this at least. I can't help but look at this as a really good fit Kellen Moore to New Orleans. I like these guys better the fantasy players, the skill position players in New Orleans better now than I did prior to the Moore hiring. Am I on the right track?
Speaker 4: Or do you disagree?
Speaker 3: Oh? I definitely agree. You've got You've got a couple of players there. Let's let's scope. You know, I believe Kamara kid has still got plenty to offer. Alave is one of my favorite picks and it was the most pro ready coming out of school in his draft class. I think he's proven that. I really like number twenty two at of Weaver State Shah. So you just shaheed in in the offense that this coach, coach Moore will put together. It's going to be terrific. This is just a born winner. You know, he's fifty and three as a college quarterback. What do you think about that record? But but you know, he's sick unbelievable six foot tall quarterback. You know, gives me hope that some of my players around that size might get a shot. You know, he's I'm I don't know what the Saints are going to look like that. You know, we've got a draft and we've got free agency coming together. He's going to put his state MP on the team. The roster's gonna look different. He's a smart guy and he knows how to get the best out of these top players. I predict a very good fantasy year for Saint players, but Shaheed would be the one that I would target because he's a value right now. I don't know where he's going, but I assume.
Speaker 1: You I'll tell you right now.
Speaker 3: Injury too.
Speaker 1: That's the thing that I think. Not only could you be buying in or she Shaheed because of the injury, but because the New Orleans Saints offense towards the end of the season was a dumpster fire. Recency bias would have him slipping in drafts right now, and he is far according to Fantasy Mojo Darren Armani at Fantasy Mojo on the ex Fantasymojo dot com, Armani, the godfather of the pros verses Joe's Championship fantastic guy. If you have the opportunity and you're playing in the FFPC, subscribe to Fantasymojo dot com. It is an invaluable resource. According to him. If you have the means, I highly reckoned, amended. It is so choice, aka, said Ferrispeeler. Rashie Shaheed wide receiver fifty five right now at the eleven eleven in the FFPC Never too early Best Ball Tournament. That is behind Amari Cooper, Darnel Mooney, and Marvin Mims. It is right ahead of Keon Coleman, Keenan Allen, and Quentin Johnston. This is the guy that could be the number one for New Orleans this year. We'll see what happens with the lobby, for sure. Penciled in right now is the number two. We'll see what New Orleans does in the draft, so on and so forth. But to get Rashid Shaheed right now as a wide receiver five is a good way to do it, for sure. A guy who knows the best way to do it in the Fantasy Football Players Championship Dynasty Leagues is tonight's guest who we are going to bring on right now. He is a champion of three FFPC Dynasty leagues over the years and is back for more this year, playing in a ton of leagues, cashed in a ton of leagues this past year, and I want to bring him on right now. You follow him on the X at j D sing that's JdE Si n G. Please welcome onto the show, mister Jeff D saying, Jeff, welcome for hanging out with us on Wednesday night.
Speaker 4: Do h having me? How are you doing good?
Speaker 1: Doing it good? Excited now, Farrell, I didn't tell you this. I tease it at the top of the show. We have had a string of not Wisconsin guests, but Appleton, Wisconsin guests on the program over the last year. Cullen Hoffman, a winner of two hundred and sixty thousand dollars in the twenty twenty three FFPC Best Ball Tournaments and the FFPC Playoff Challenge. We had Mike Mehlberg on last month, a million dollar winner in the Fantasy Pros Championship, and now tonight, a three time winner in the FFPC Dynasty Leagues. Jeff D s from you guessed it, Appleton, Wisconsin my hometown. I love it, Jeff, You're a big fan of it. What is it about Appleton, Wisconsin that has seemingly become the home of Fantasy football over the last year and in sixty five days.
Speaker 4: I'm excited for it, and you know. I mean try and recruit as many people as I can, either at work or everywhere else. But it just seems to be, as I'm hearing outside at all the snow we've gotten the last twenty four hours, Maybe it's in the snow that falls here all the time.
Speaker 1: It could be. Could I had a now this nobody cares about this, but I'll say it anyway. I had a dentist appointment this morning, and my dentist plays in the FFPC as well, and he could not talk. He could not stop talking. And we'll get into this here in a little bit, but he could not stop talking about T Higgins to the Green Bay Packers. Farrell's gonna ask you about that in a little bit. So, Jeff, you chew on that for T Higgins in Dynasty Fantasy Football. Tell us when you're not winning all these FFPC dynastygues, what are you doing for a living? My friend?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm a CPA, So I'm a finance guy, and I spent quite a bit of time in corporate finance world, typically as a hired gun as a CFO or a controller for companies that had been acquired and needed to build new departments and start over after the acquisition. But about eight years ago got a of all that and purchased a chain of retail stores in northern Wisconsin that sells hot tubs, bill your tables, swimming pools, patio furniture, all the fun toys and games, pinball machines that you want on the interior next to your home. So I've got four stores spread across northern Wisconsin here selling that to anybody who wants to find a way to enjoy their time in the winter indoors or outside of the summer. Obviously, when's a little bit nice to here.
Speaker 3: I have long believed, bulky, that every home should have at least two hot tubs.
Speaker 4: T just one to hear that. I like to hear that.
Speaker 3: It's very important.
Speaker 4: Well, you gotta get too hot tubs, and you gotta get the cold punch tubs. Now you gotta start. You gotta start that regime right.
Speaker 3: It gets, it gets a little beyond. But two hot tubs has always been sure. I'm uh, you know, I two hot tubs for me and my buddy Doc too. Yep. Two wide receivers for Cincinnati, and it's hard to say who's one and one. As fantasy players, his fantasy players go in our activity that we just had this past weekend, Jeff, the first player off the board or first first sticker on the board was Jamar Chase. But T Higgins was a third round draft pick. And I think any you know, you think about a player, you said, well, that player is moving and he'll be the number one somewhere else. It doesn't matter because there's the number two in Cincinnati. He delivers exactly everything you want as a wide receiver. I really hate to see the idea when when Balkey talks about Jeff coming to the Packers, that's just a grand T Higgins come to the Packers. That's a great place for him. Jeff, But you know that just like just froze the ambition of all our people from the area here because you know, Cincinnati's eighty miles up the road. So let me ask you your thoughts on T Higgins. What are you doing with him in fantasy football? And since you are a Wisconsin guru, just like Balky the what are your predictions looking into your crystal ball there, what are your predictions of the landing spot for T.
Speaker 4: Higgins? Well, I mean as far as what I'm doing on the dynasty side of things. I mean, for me, this was back to twelve months ago. I mean, I think right now he's my number one known wide receiver on all the teams that I have. I own him at about you know, thirty three thirty four percent. In when I was looking at orphans last year bringing on new teams like TI, Higgins was the guy that I wanted, and I felt, like, you know, coming into last year, he either was going to continue to do what he did in Cincinnati or he ended up on different team because they ultimately trade him. I think it'd be lovely to see him stay in Cincinnati. I don't know how they pull it off. I don't know that we've ever seen a team that's got Chase Higgins, Burrow Hendrickson, all those guys pulling down that that cap value. How a team does that in today's world. Maybe it's possible. I certainly would be intrigued by by the possibility of how that would come together, But I don't think it can work.
Speaker 3: I just don't never spending money before that might be how it works. You know, right Brown could definitely tell you how, but yeah, let me let me throw this at yeah, Green Bay, it would seem magical because he could become the dependable receiver there. And you can think of all these great places for him. But let me throw you something like Baltimore, Baltimore. You know, he takes a bit of a hit. What does he do if he were to show up in uh uh in Dubtas Because if he if he were to go to Denver, how would that elevate bow Knicks? And does bow Knicks get the ball to him like Burrow does? But I think you hit on it correctly and you were your most owned player in all dynasty teams because you're in a situation that wherever he is, he's going to produce. But I wonder what the ceiling is. I wonder what that team, that magical team or the great ceiling for T Higgins.
Speaker 4: Well, I think yeah, I mean I agree there there is going to be a team out there. I mean, you obviously hit the nail on the head on some of them, you know, touch quickly. On the green Bay side, I think sure, I'd love to have him come to Green Bay, you know, and I know Balkey has talked about this. There's got to be a player there and a concentration of targets. And when we talk about the receivers that are in playing Green Bay, whether you talk about Watson, Dobbs, read Dan, Davian, Wicks, you name it. Excuse me. They've got to have somebody who can step up in and get the ball. And I'd love for that to be Higgins. I think he'd do a good job getting schemed open by by the floor. But you know, I look at Washington obviously, look at New England, and I don't know with the kind of cap value, uh that New England has available, which I think you know it's, if not the highest, aren't high in the league. Are they finally going to do what they can't do in the draft and go get that player? And I don't know how, knock on Wood for Tea's sake, I don't know how you can make that a mistake. If you do, go get them and buy him the money. Right. So, if you are New England and your craft, and you're sitting back there feeling what you're feeling about what's going on in the last twelve day, teen months, you're trying to move past Brady, You're trying to move beyond Belichick. You're trying to put that stuff behind you and what happened this year. You brought in the right coach in my opinion, And if you want that quarterback to do something, now you have to go acquire this guy. Will they do it? I don't know. I said, you know, Washington, I'd love to see him go have Jane Danielson in the ball too, put him, put him with that quarterback, and I think you just continue to see them as send Wow.
Speaker 3: Every general manager into business can take a point of it, says you know what you're winning and t Higgins could be the missing piece.
Speaker 4: I agree with you, I don't. I would find very few teams in the league that can't make a very strong argument for accumulating talent like that.
Speaker 1: I think that's a great thing about Higgins, guys is and I know we're talking dynasty here, but Higgins in the never too Early FFPC Bestball Tournament right now wide receiver fourteen, at the three h four wide receiver fourteen, he's still being treated as a borderline top twelve receiver. And if that's the case, people the FFPC market is telling us it doesn't matter where he goes. He is going to be valued no matter where he is and if it's Cincinnati, again, great, If it's not, he's going to be valued in Washington, New England, you know, any of the Denver you know in Dallas, any of these places Farrell brought up as well.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, i'd be curious. You guys thought quick on that, you know, I mean last week February sixth, I mean I acquired Higgins, I acquired a lave, got both of those guys I gave up for she Rice. Now I understand the that's there, But I'm concerned about the suspension. I'm concerned about the injury. I'm concerned about whether he's going to be able to make it back to any sense of decency for a Dynasty team next year. And I'm not willing to wait. But I gave him up for like I got the two of those guys for Rice Addison, and I think I ended up throwing in a fourth round pick in there. And again, I look at that and say a lot of people are going to look at that and say, Rice is the most talented player in that deal, and you'd like to have the side of a trade where you get the most. But I don't know that's the case. And I would make a pretty strong argument that I think T. Higgins could arguably the most talented player in that deal, and I was happy to get him with a Lave, which we'll talk about at some point, I'm sure tonight. I mean, I think there's talent there as well.
Speaker 1: But so just to recap chef this, you got T. Higgins and Chris o'lave for Rashie Rice, Jordan Addison and a fourth rounder. Yes, I'd much rather have the Higgins and a Lave side of the deal for a couple of reasons. Number one, for what we just talked about, I don't know how much dynasty value is changing with Higgins regardless of where he goes right Rice, as what's the most important season in dynasty this following season. We think that he's okay for the injury at least, I'm not concerned within the injury. I'm concerned about the suspension you're talking about listening, missing maybe half the regular season in the FFP Rice, if not longer. You have Addison, who is clearly still the second banana to Justin Jefferson in Minnesota. We don't officially know who the quarterback is there. The fourth rounder. I mean, it's a fourth rounder. Maybe it pans out, maybe it doesn't. But to get this low on Chris o lobby and I know he's had this in these concussions, You're never going to get him at a lower price than you are right now. So I would, I would much. I feel like you talk about the best player in the deal, is it Rice? Maybe? But I think you can easily make a case of the Higgins. And if it's Higgins, then yeah, clearly I love the Higgins. The lobbiest out of this deal for sure.
Speaker 4: Right, And I mean, you know, to digress like a lave. I mean a laves moved two times in my leagues in the last week for a second and fourth round rookie drop pick in my ground when I see those, and frankly, it makes me so mad because I'm at work and it's the middle of the day, and you know, guys, a message I appreciate. It's not like he's just moving it. Right, he puts down the message board, he gains there went a league chance to get a deal sent in. But I you know, I can't get a deal sent fast enough during the middle of the work day. Right before I see that, and the guy's gone, right, and it's I just don't know how people are moving on from down like a lave for a second and fourth round pick this time of the year, you know. I mean, there's nowhere to go but up for him. And I think he's the same thing for Higgins.
Speaker 3: It's like Snoop Dogg talking about t mobile. You're giving it away too quick, right.
Speaker 1: And and I'll say this, like in my Dynasty leagues, if I'm dangling a talent like that, man, that's not something I dangle for like eight, ten, twelve hours. It's like you're noted ten days, you know, Like just see to make sure I'm getting the best. I'm the opposite of Nico Harrison for the Mavericks, right, I want to make sure I'm putting that out there as long as possible, get all takers and see what happens.
Speaker 4: And for sure not spending the message it says I'll take a second in the fourth I'm pretty out there that I'm dingling him. What do you want to give me? Right? I mean, that's to your point. It just blows my mind sometimes on the dinasty side of things in f FPC, what some of these owners do.
Speaker 3: The guy really wanted a second.
Speaker 1: Right, it's it's it's like you put you if you were putting it on eBay, Jeff. The reserve price was not met. It was not met, So so that returns to the buyer. You know, it happens. I want to I want to keep it moving, but I want to stay on this receiver conversation Jackson Smith and Jigba had a phenomenale well, not phenomenal. He was not phenomenal. He was awesome last year. Ryan Grubb came over from the Washington Huskies to take over the Seattle Seahawks offense as OC last year, and he loved to pass past, past, past, past pass as much as he could. He is gone now, and it's seemingly because Mike McDonald want a more balanced attack. So what does he do? He goes down to New Orleans Plucks kick Kubiak out of the Saints situation, and Kubiak has already said he wants to use a fullback. He wants to put more of an emphasis on the ground game, obviously with Ken Walker and Zach Sharbonnay. Knowing that recency bias is huge when it comes to dynasty fantasy football, should we be shopping Jackson Smith and Jigbo around just to see what we get with him. For him knowing that maybe his twenty twenty five isn't going to be as good as his twenty twenty four, I certainly.
Speaker 4: Hope people are shopping him because I'm going to acquire that talent. You know, I'm I'm not shopping him myself. I first of all, I think he was twenty three, twenty four, twenty five percent target share in that offense last year. He guess it's gonna be a total change this year. I don't think Lockett that was mid teams target chare thirteen fifteen percent. I don't see that going anywhere but further down, so I think there's a further ability to concentrate whatever targets there are to him. I'm not sure where things lie with Metcalf these days. We could talk about that for an extended period of time, I'm sure, but I think Jaya sends the talent there, and I think it. You know, I generally tend to believe at the end of the day, whether jopins coordinator or a coach, they're going to find ways to get talent the ball. I think, you know, in the offshoot of Shanahan system that Kubiak is running. Everything in that offense is based on concealment, Right, how do we through the first you know, several seconds of progression coming from the snap of that ball. Everything looks like it's a run or a pass identical at the same time, it's concealment there. It is about what are we doing to you know, in quarter one, in this alignment, in this play, concealing it as long as we can and ultimately running or passing the ball so that you know, next quarter or five plays from now, or second half or more frequently, we're coming out in the same setup, the same concealment, the same deception, and we're deviating off of that very quickly. And you know, as a die hard Packer fan, I've certainly experienced the downside of what can happen to the Packers when we're going up against Shanahan's scheme in the way that we at times have been destroyed trying to defend against that. And I think that this even goes back to the floor in the Packers last year compared to this year, which is badly in law case, the Packers struggled. I can't tell you how many times you've watched Packer game last year or anybody who's running one of these schemes effectively. And I think Kubiak can wide receivers are just wide open and the quarterback can just get them the ball. And that happened with the Packers last year. It didn't matter there would be a defender within ten yards of a player. And I think when that happens for a guy like Gino Smith, who I think ken slain the Rock and they've said both him McDonald Gino Smith can slain the Rock, I think that no matter what that play design is, at the end of the day, if you're able to scheme your receivers open with the deception from a Ken Walker and a Sharvana back there, Jason is the guy that's going to be there. So I want him. I want him as much as I can possibly get him. You know, we didn't talk about McDonald on the defensive side as well. I think that that defense will only get better, And if that defense only gets better next year, it just will make it that much affordable for them to run a control the offense, taking advantage of that deception and concealment, taking advantage of the good running backs that they have. You can pick your choice between the two of those guys. I like them both. But with those guys in the backfield and JSN and Metcalf out there, I don't even know if they need to have a halfway decent tight end, right. I mean, I'll take those four guys in Gino Smith and I think there's a successful offense there.
Speaker 3: A very decent block tied in would work in that system. I agreed, as would work in New Orleans. And I'll ask you this, we played around with it earlier because we like the changes that are forthcoming in New Orleans. And so from a dynasty perspective, I don't ever think you can get value for your aging players. You're better off to hold onto them. Matter of fact, I end up being tempted acquiring them on the cheap in my dynasty, where I certainly have not had the track.
Speaker 4: Record that you have.
Speaker 3: So we brought up Alvin Kamara. I love his past catching skills. I think that keeps him in the league and keeps him viable as a fantasy player for a long long time.
Speaker 4: But I.
Speaker 3: Don't believe that he's through as a top rusher in the league. Your thoughts on Camara going through and if you can acquire him. I like that expression you used. I'd like to acquire that talent. His Camara a aging, but a talent you would still.
Speaker 4: Like to have. Yeah, I think my twenty five percent ownership on him, which is, you know, at the top of my running back percentage of ownership. I man, I don't know that I have anybody owned more than him. And again that goes back to orphan acquisition and accumulating players out there. I like to hear your comment that I don't think you ever get the value that you want to get for aging talent, and I have always believed that on the dynasty side of things. Frankly, I think when you are a buyer of that you probably in a lot of cases can end up on the better end of that deal. And you know, I look at last year. People want to run, run to the hills and get away from Kamara. He's aging, right, you listen to all mainstream media fantasy advice and get rid of this guy. Ya you're early, not a two years you know, not a year late, and YadA, YadA, YadA. But but the reality is what standard scoring last year f PC he was a top five running back and you were stealing him last year, and the same thing can happen. And you know, and I'll say that jokes aside. I mean one of my buddies that plays in the home league with me. I think he's listening tonight. You know, I moved Kamara to him last year. He inherited a guy who abandoned the team was a real crappy team, and he's in a total rebuild. I couldn't afford based on our salary cap league, I couldn't afford Camara and moved Kamara. I regretted it at the time, but I needed to. And I know he's ecstatic to have him on his team. And that's how I felt on all of my teams. And I'll still take him. Anybody that wants to sell him, I'll say pennies on the dollar at a deep dis kind I'll take him orea right now. The fast catcher that you talked about aspect of it, in just the overall concept of a guy that can can win you a week when you need it the most. You know, we've seen it. I mean all my friend harass me. The five touchdown game he had, Yeah, all Week three years ago, I actually lost the Super Bowl, and in my long standing league that year, I started out on a Thursday night with him rocking up five touchdowns and thinking this is great for a Dynasty League super Bowl, and I ended up not winning it. But regardless, yeah, you never believe it, right, But I lost that Super Bowl with that, you know. But again, I'd rather go and do a Super Bowl with a guy scoring five touchdowns like that and know that it can happen at anytime or no, he can pull it out on a week when the rest of your team isn't performing. A guy like him can do that. He's going to just catch the ball seven times a times, nine times a game, rack up those yards, get a couple of touchdowns. And again, you talked about Shaheed earlier when I was, you know, kind of backstage listening. I agree with you on Shaheed a lot of it. I just think it's a talent as well that you cannot get enough of.
Speaker 3: See Bunky, I'm thinking like a winner, Yes, you are gotta get it to reflect in the stand.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what's funny, Jeff, is you bring up the Kamara thing and I have him in a handful of Dynasty leagues, and I made the decision last year. I'm like, okay, he's getting up on that age curve. I will settle for a first round pick or an early second round pick. And I offered him pretty much to everybody who had those picks in all my leagues, could not find any takers on it. Didn't budge off the price, and I'm like, okay, I'm going to go with him in twenty twenty four and see what happens. And it was good, and I'd probably make that same deal again this year. Somebody wants to give me a first round or an early second rounder, I'd probably do it. But I don't know. I probably I'm not going to make the effort this year because to do it, well, here's the thing, here's the thing. If I didn't get it last year, I don't think I'm getting it there.
Speaker 4: That's the funny thing, right, it's only going to go down on value.
Speaker 3: I totally agree.
Speaker 4: I think I look if you if you are in a quote unquote rebuild, and I don't know that I firmly believe in the rebuild. I'm always trying to. I never believe in the full blow up the rebuild. I think to Reaalgate resources continue to be in the fight every year. But I mean, I'll just say this on Kamara. Look, if I have a middling team or a team that isn't going to make it anywhere or for me, the best thing for me is somebody with serious talent goes down next year, it's on a contender's team. That contender needs somebody to replace. Now I'll move a Kamara and I probably can get that first or potentially in early second, and that's when you make that move. But I think that's how you have to do it with Kamara. Otherwise I think that you're right off into the sunset with them because you're never going to get the value that you should be getting for him.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about a guy that you may or may not be able to get value for, and that's Dalton Kinkaid, a guy that really crushed it the end of the twenty twenty three season and then really disappointed in the twenty twenty four year. If you have Dalton Kinkaid on let's say an FFPC Dynasty team Jeff, which I know you have them on a few of your teams, how many cents on the dollar would you be willing to part with for an exchange for Dalton Kinkaid right now.
Speaker 4: You know, it's another one. I don't know that. I am in I and I read the reports and I get the information. You know, he's he's held back or he's hampered right now because he's not as good a blocker, can't understand the blocking scheme which is preventing him from being in on key situations that let some release and be a receiver and get the additional targets. And you know, there's tons of information out there about that. But he's another guy. My top my top two highest stone tight ends are Pokinson and Kincaid. I I find it interesting how quickly we see a guy like Laporta come and we see a guy like Bauers come in, and we see these these rookies who could never do anything before I write and suddenly now they're scoring points in Fantasy and that's great. And how quickly we want to move away from the concept that you know, for the last twenty five thirty years I've been playing Fantasy, that you know, it takes a tight end two years, three years, four years. It might take a second deal with a different team for them to really figure it out. I don't know. You know, do you want to have ferguson Comet? Do you want to have him? You probably have the ADPs up there. You know, Tucker Craft, I don't know who was in that range. He finished what twentieth twenty first, somewhere in that range. I think as a scorer in standard Dynasty. I'm not happy with that by any means, but it was so easy this past year to have a talented player like that that I still think he's got a phenomenal quarterback. The quarterback's got to figure out a way to give him the ball, and I think he will. I think I have enough faith that Josh Allen will will hopefully get the ball to Concaid. But I think at the end of the day, I'm willing to wait to see what comes out of that. I'm willing to wait to see if he materializes into something, and I'm willing to back him up this year with Ertz, who you could basically get for free on waiver wires, right, you know you could get where's my brain at? There's some who else was out there? I mean it was Ertzaing Yeah, huh, John Smith? Right? I mean these are guys that you were serviceable for you throughout the year. And I think that happens all the time with Titan, Right, you're gonna find guys that nobody else wants, that are on the waiver wire, that maybe you've got somebody like Kinkaid who's not worse than anybody else, who's between ten and twenty in the rankings profile, right, and you hold on to him, and you hope for it, you hope, you know, let's see his targets certainly increase. But you know, I was telling a guy the other day, I mean, you know, I do I think he's gonna be Kelsey. No, But I think Kelsey and year one and year two was somewhere around eighty targets hunter target range in the first two years. I think Kincaid's at you know, ninety and seventy five. I only think that's that far off. And I don't think there's a reason to believe that he can't figure out how to block a little bit better and figure out a way to get more targets and more opportunity with that quarterback than in the ball, you know.
Speaker 3: And I think if you go into the market, you might be able to acquire him for much much less. I get it because there's a lot of guys that's a lot of vitriol for this player. They just say, boy, did he you know, because they blamed the ruin ruinization of their team from last year on k do they overspill? It's pretty fascinating, you know. I think the best is yet to come in Detroit, and I think it comes through Jamar Gibbs. I can't wait to draft him this coming year. From a dynasty perspective, I think he's a hold on through his entire career for you by seller ho Jamar Gibbs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a bye bye bye bye. If I can get him, I want him. I think it's I think he is your generational talent. I think he's top three running back prospect every single year. Rinse repeat, Yes, you have Montgomery there. Yes, that guy is going to steal some fantasy points. I get that. But you saw what he could do when Montgomery was out. You saw a level of explosion and a player like that, when he touches the ball, he's running at a different speed. He just is visible to the naked eye. This guy is more talented than other players on the field. And there's enough to go yees, Yeah, there's plenty. And when it comes to fantasy that is talent that I want and I can't get enough of him on any of my teams.
Speaker 1: You know, I want to talk about another player here who probably is near and dear to our hearts here, Jeff DeVante Adams former Prema A Packer, A guy that is probably not going to be a New York Jet in twenty twenty five. We know that Aaron Rodgers is probably not going to be a New York Jet as well. Is the same package deal? Does DeVante Adams follow Aaron Rodgers? We don't know. There's a lot of different things that can happen. However, if you are in the business of dynasty fantasy football, and you have the opportunity to either make offers for acquiring him or getting rid of him, how do you value a guy like Adams right now? A not knowing what team he's going to be on it, perhaps more importantly be not knowing who his quarterback is going to be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's tough, It's real tough. And I think from that standpoint, if I have him on my teams, I'm not looking to get off of him. I'm going to hold him and see what will happen. In the same respect, if somebody's shopping him, which I'm seeing that on my leagues, I'm seeing message boards and chats out there that he's available, I'm not convinced to buy him yet because again, there's so much unknown and what that's going to look like and how it's going to shake out. And you've got a guy who's thirty two years old, you know, we're closer to the end for a guy like that, then maybe you want and I'm not sure how much of a of a success he's going to bring to your team if you don't have that right quarterback and you're in that championship window. So I'm just real leary to acquire him right now, but I won't get rid of the teams where I have him, you know. You know, how do you put the value on that with all that unknown right now? It's difficult, you know. You know, I think if I needed to have him, and I really thought this guy was gonna make a difference maker, which I don't normally do trades like that because phantasy, gods and luck and injury and everything else that comes into play. It's just it's a risk to acquire a guy like that right now. I genuinely believe it, But I think I think two second round picks, I'd rather do a twenty five and twenty six. I'm not opposed to that type of price on him. I think anybody who wants anything that has got a first in there is just not in the right realm of where they're at. And I, you know, I think anything less than that it's probably too low. But I know that I'm not going to pay that for him right now two seconds because I'm just would be real leary whether it's him or even a Cooper Cup out there. Right these guys get up there, and I can make some strong arguments that Cliff is gonna come and come real quick, given than a guy like Camara that we talked about earlier. I'd rather ride Kamara off in the Sunset Adams if I had them, which is in a lot of teams.
Speaker 3: I'll write it out, but that's it, you know, Jeff, I never trust anyone who doesn't want to go to Las Vegas. Did you day? Are you coming to the main event at Paris and Blenet, Ollywood and all? Are you going to be at the main event.
Speaker 4: And you know I won't. I'm not a main event player, for.
Speaker 3: You can become one. It's just there. You can click on the main event. You start buying teams. That's what you need to do because you you know you you might as well deal in supremacy of all elements of the f f PC. And you're welcome to show up in Kentucky too, because we've been welcoming anyone from Apple to Wisconsin. Are you Malon music? You go to Malon Music?
Speaker 4: I do occasionally. I got three kids under ten, so you can madge and my schedule is you're.
Speaker 3: Getting out all the time. But you know, Ben Johnson didn't go to Las Vegas. He went to Chicago. Now only does Chicago roster like you do? You know, you guys are experts. You have bull experts, not only the packers, but the teams in that division. You know more about them than in the average joe who benefits the most. And particularly with Ben Johnson coming in, what becomes of the future of DJ Moore?
Speaker 4: I think it's a great question, and I think just at the outset, I have nerves for my six year old son that he's gonna have to grow up in a period of time that he hopefully falls in love with a Packer team that I love to death. But I think he's going to fall in love with a team and not understand what it's like to, you know, win the division every year and and and be amongst three other teams that maybe have not been that competitive, because it is it is not that team anymore. And you know, this thing turned around, you know. Yeah. Fortunately for me when I was in my mid teens is when the Packers got good and Farv and everything else. And I've never looked back. That's my life, right. But my son is going to be different. My parents before me were different. I'm scared of Ben Johnson going there, and I think that it's personal. When you start throwing the floor's name out in press conference, I like to see that. I think it's good. But I think that that is a team with a quarterback and talent that is going to do what it needs to do. Now. I Dj Moore, I've always you know, sometimes I'm hit or miss, sometimes I'm hot, sometimes I'm cold. I really liked him this year. I don't know what my ownership percentage was, but but there was some stuff going on there, you know, and he was disc grnold. You could see it. I know, if it was the head coach, I don't know, if was the often coordinator. I don't know if he felt that Williams wasn't picking things up fast enough as a quarterback. I don't know that we really know what had him upset and anywhere is that on his sleeve? And he's kind of been a player that's always, I think, been known for that, right so, I think if that is not something that's simmering in the building culture wise, that's eating away right now. I think Dj Moore certainly is somebody in that offense with Ben Johnson that can succeed. But I like to look at the other side of it, and I'm curious to your guys' perspective. I mean, I think Rome Doonzay is the cage bulldog right now that is just lathered up and drooling at the mouth and ready to explode. And I think that we didn't get to see enough of him this year. You've got to figure out how you're going to jockey him with more. And Keenan Allen. I'd be shocked if Keenan Allen comes back personally, I think you let a duneza out more, and I think with the decent quarterback they have, there's nowhere to go but in the right direction for those guys.
Speaker 1: I think it was I think, if I remember correctly, it was Ryan Reynolds on last Thursday's High Stakes Fantasy Football show pointed this out to me. And if it wasn't him, it was somebody else. I apologize. Roma Donsay was on the field for the Bears more than DJ Moore, more than Keenan Allen, like he was out there a ton last year. Didn't always get the targets, but he was out there, which to me suggests that not only did the Bears trust him, but he could block, He could do everything that was being asked of him. I'm with you, Keenan Allen. To me, I don't think he's any back in Chicago. If he is, he's sort of like a guy at this point, at least in that offense this year, I'm with you. If you look at o'doonse right now, he is going two full rounds behind DJ Moore, I think that's too much. The problem with him in Dynasty is I think anybody who invested in him as a rookie last year, as the facto number three receiver off the board, they would rather pull out a couple of molers and trade those things to you rather than Roma Dunsey at this point. So he's gonna be a tough get in Dynasty. I don't think you want to part with him in Dynasty. Maybe the cell becomes DJ Moore in Dynasty, although as you said, Jeff, that's tough. Like we're getting into the minutia here, and I don't I don't really have a strong feeling on that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I agree, and I just, you know, I think that's the echoing theme that I always feel when I'm playing the majority of my leagues, which are Dynasty. I'm not a big seller. I'm going to ride talent as long as I can. I think DJ Moore fits the mob on that, you know. I still think there's an opportunity there with this quarterback, who I think had some good moments this year. I don't think he was great all the time. I still was happy finding them on orphan teams that were out there that you know, people drafted them and then they put their team up for sale and or they put up for sale in dynasy depot and here you have, you know, Caleb Williams sitting out there, and yeah, I'll invest in that for the long run, the two to three to four year horizon there, and I think that will just help DJ Moore and make a run at it. But it scares me, you know. It's here's me, just outside of fantasy, just as a general Packer fan. You know, I don't know what's coming in what direction now. Between Minnesota, I think they'll find a quarterback Detroit. I think they're going to survive the turnover at the coordinators in Chicago. We're in a dogfight and that is a division that is not going to be a pleasant one to playing for quite some time. You know, it's going to be the rumblings of AFC North, right, and those guys just beating up on each other all the time. I think that's going to happen for quite a bit of time.
Speaker 1: The NFC North and the AFC West going to be two of the best divisions in pro football, not only in twenty twenty five, but going forward. As Pharaoh would say, get those players on those teams because you want to be in business with them when they're beating up on the non NFC North and the non AFC West teams. Perl, speaking of you, my friend, we have time for one more question for mister ding tonight.
Speaker 3: You know, I just just completed our draft. Uh this past weekend over Super Bowl weekend, rookies were flying off the board, sometime a little bit higher than I thought they should. But it gave me a good idea of the landscape. And despite all the ones that were selected, there were somes that went undrafted that that I really liked, a couple of guys Billy Hollywood asked before. So I'm willing to accept any answer you want for this, but if you want to give me rookies, I'll be even more excited about it. Give me a player that you gotta have for Dynasty, and give me a player that you're completely through with which won't be a rookie.
Speaker 4: Of course, No, I might be right. I can answer. I can answer the ones I'm done with real quick, in no particular order. But we touched on it a little bit tonight. I'm not looking for Kelsey at all, seeing a moving for fourth round draft picks. Now, you know fourth round rookie drafts. Okay, I might invest in that. But I mean, like, I think he's still gonna play, but I don't think I want him. Picking's scared sodomy. There is talent with that kid, but that is a time bomb I think waiting to explode. And I have the fear and a player like him that when you need him the most, something's going to happen. And and something is gonna you know, he's gonna get kicked out of the game. He's gonna Antonio Brown moment. I hate to make the correlation because it's the Steelers and don't necessarily thing that's fair. But he's a guy that I love the talent. I've had him, I've had him on teams plenty of times, but I just I never feel safe and I got that guy, and I don't know if I'm going to get no no catches or I'm gonna have a bloken. We talked about Rice before. I don't want to invest in a player that's got that kind of profile with with the injury, with the suspension, I don't think you can afford to do that when you're playing you know, higher stakes dynasty leagues. You just can't. You can't make the hole justified for that guy being out, especially this year and going in the next year. But the guys that I have to have, I mean, it's on the rundown that we talked about tonight. Higgins has been my number one guy since this time last year. I still want him now and I'm very very close behind him on a LAVA. And I don't know what will happen with a LAVE. I mean, look, we can talk about concussions, and we can get into all the aspects of that, but you look at a guy like you know, Brandon Cooks down in Dallas, and he had concussion scares up and down at the beginning of his career, and you know that's kind of gone by the wayside. The guy is still produced. I think a Lave is extremely talented. I think he is so cheap to be had right now that every year this is what happens, and there's players that have an abundance of talent that maybe it's in a new team, it's a new coordinator, it's a new situation, it's recency bias of all the stuff that's going on, and everybody remembering these concussions with the lobby and they just run for the bills, and I think that there are the passers by in the FFBC dynasty leagues that they're not carrying a large portfolio of the teams, or they're not serious about it. They try, it doesn't work out. A lobby is a guy they don't know that much about, and I got to move on, and I gotta dump him for a second and fourth. Well again, I talked about that earlier, that that is such a steal for what that could produce on your team next year if you are able to acquire that, and I think Higgins was more that way last year. I think that's certainly that price is going to go up here pretty quick. But I'll still take an end game at the right price point.
Speaker 1: I think the dynasty is all about buying and selling at the right time. And if you can get a distressed asset like Chris o'lave on the cheap right now, he is a proven player coming off a down year. If you are buying him based on if somebody is selling him, that's certainly at least in part based on the concussions, so that is already baked into the trade acquisition. I'm with you, like olave on the cheap right now, that is something. If you're doing that, I think you're doing it the right way and certainly something that I think you are well versed in.
Speaker 4: Jeff.
Speaker 1: As we conclude our conversation with you tonight, so much good stuff for anybody who streamed this, viewed it, listened to it, downloaded it, I think they're in for a treat because we got a lot of a lot of good information from you, and it's definitely caused me to rethink the way I think about certain players that we've discussed tonight. We will continue to follow you on the X at j D sing A good luck and best wishes to you in twenty twenty five and hopefully all your teams turn out and I'll probably run into you at Khalios or sometimes someplace downtown Appleton.
Speaker 3: Were enough showing a guy too hot tubs for and two hot tugs hot tubs. You know, if you ever have an opening, you.
Speaker 4: Know right you're in.
Speaker 1: You're in the business, uh for for one, for sure, and we're in the business with you, Jeff.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: We'll have to have you back on sometime, uh for sure. It's good luck in all your leagues, my friend. This this was great. Be good and have a fantastic weekend.
Speaker 3: See you in Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: There you go, Thanks Jeff. That's Jeff de Sing, three time FFPC Dynasty League winner and Appleton, Wisconsin native. So glad to have him on tonight as the tour to Appleton Perrell. I think I'm gonna have to start a second podcast and just have like like the Appleton Fantasy Football podcast and just have a birthday.
Speaker 3: Did you know Jeff before he became.
Speaker 1: This is what's crazy about this?
Speaker 3: So I think I know more people in Appleton than you do. I definitely know Leroy those more right.
Speaker 1: That is true. I did not know Jeff before this. And when I was looking for two book guests on the show, I was looking for people who have been very successful Dynasty players since we're getting into the Dynasty portion of the season, and I sent an email to Jeff and then when when he said, yeah, I'd love to be on the show, I went and I looked at his account and just kind of like getting a feel of, like, you know, what, what players he had rostered, what players would be good to talk about on the show tonight, And then I looked him like, are you kidding me? Appleton, Wisconsin did not know he was from Appleton and so he agreed. It's it's unbelievable. Never yeah, exactly, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Neither one of you guys been and asked me why you need too hot?
Speaker 1: Well, I figured you were going to explo and then you never did. Why do you need two hot tubs?
Speaker 3: Easy? One for soaking, one for stroking?
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: On that note, to.
Speaker 1: Get to the show tonight, I'm gonna I'm gonna save our emails, uh for for next week since we're up against it. We will be back Farrell at Friday next next day, back back on our regular schedule. A big thank you to you, not only for hanging out with me tonight, but on behalf of everybody who attended and drafted in the k f F s C on the Sunday weekend. Uh so much. I had a blast. The only thing that would have made better is if I actually made it down there, which I planned on doing soon.
Speaker 3: We'll have you there next year. It's been a yearly, it's been a yearly promising it's gonna happen. Uh, And we gotta have you there, Balki. Yeah, it's you know. Yeah, you're you're a great player. You're a great host and the leading contributors of fantasy football anywhere in the country.
Speaker 1: Oh well, thank you. That is way way too kind, it's true. Well, thank you, I appreciate that. So now I'm looking at I'm looking at the kf FFC right now. Do we have anything up right now?
Speaker 3: And you've missed your chance if you're not there, you know, And now things will be up later in the month and February.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it won't be them a couple more weeks and you can register at KFFFC dot com for any of the things that the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship has going on. Pharrell, we'll be paying attention to that. I wish you a very happy and a healthy weekend. And let's do this again a week from.
Speaker 3: This coming Friday.
Speaker 1: That is FAREL. Elliott, Definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football, hanging out with me tonight here in the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour. I want to thank him. I want to thank Jeff de Sing, our guest tonight, and I want to thank each and every one of you for listening, streaming, downloading, viewing, what have you, rob and Bryce of course for hanging out and making things unsmoothly as well. As I mentioned, next Friday, February twenty first, we will be live again at ten pm Eastern Time. We will be going live on the FFPC YouTube channel and the FFPC Socials tomorrow night at seven o'clock, as well as on the Better Sports Network, Fantasy Alarm, and Fantasy and Frames. Kobe Conway, the authoritarian for Fantasy Spin, is going to be my guest co host for two full hours starting at seven o'clock tomorrow evening. That's on the High Stakes Fantasy Football Show on the High Stakes Excuse Me on the Better Sports Network, as well as all the FFPC socials as well play the FFPC Never Too Early best Ball in super Flex Bestball tournaments available now my ffpc dot com, one hundred and twenty five dollars entry fee will get you into a forty thousand dollars grand prize, which is up from last year's twenty five thousand dollars grand prize thirty five dollars entry fee and the super Flex Bestball Tournament ten thousand at stake in that for the grand prize there. Tournaments are gonna run all the way through April twenty fourth, thirty second sixty second, two over and six hour drafts going on there. Pick up a dynasty orphan if you want to compete against the likes of Jeff Desing and much more. Entry fees range from seventy seven dollars all the way up to five thousand dollars. Many teams have already been discounted for twenty twenty five, eighteen hundred plus leagues over the last fifteen hundred years, and fifteen hundred years over the last fifteen years. Fifteen hundred years would be something none have ever folded. You could pick up those dynasty orphans at my FFPC dot com. That is where you can also join the FFPC Big Gorilla Tournament right now one million dollars grand prize drafts often running three hundred fifty dollars entry fee, three pack for just one thousand dollars. Drafts are already running with live drafts and slow drafts as well. The Early Rampage Tournament is going on. Make sure you're getting into that. You join the FFPC Big Guerrilla right now, you're basically getting two tournaments for the price of one entry fee. The seven Bananas Promo is live as well, already awarded a three hundred and twenty five dollars FFPC Best Ball Tournament Team to one of the players who's been lucky enough to get the seven pick two times in a row. Remember, if you get the seven pick two times, three times, four times five times in a row, you're gonna get a FFPC Jungle Safari, a real life Jungle Safari for four or you can just take the fifty thousand dollars cash option there as well. That's if you get the seven pick five times in a row and the FFPC Big Gorilla. My FFPC dot coms where to register for that. Remember to like, subscribe, comment on this video, share with your friend, share with your enemies, and get notified each and every time. We go live here on the FFPC YouTube channel, which will be seven o'clock tomorrow night with myself and Fantasy Alarm, Fantasy and Frames Kobe Conway for two full hour. Is gonna be a lot of fun. Thank you so much for watching early this week. We'll be back next Friday at ten pm Eastern time. Your weekend officially starts very early right now.
Speaker 2: This has been another episode of the Hot Stakes Fatasley Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com it was broadcast live and was watched around the world. Bulky and Farrell will be back next week with more analysis, more interviews, add more advice from guests much smarter than they are. Thanks for watching, and we'll talk with you again next week.
Speaker 1: You just a little bit of exposition on what I was talking about with the with the seven bananas promo. If you get the seven pick two times in a row in the FFPC Big Gorilla, you're gonna get a free Best Ball Tournament entry. We've already given that away once. If you get a three times in a row, you get a free main event entry that's valued at twenty two hundred dollars. If you get the seven pick four times in a row, you will get a free High Society League entry that is a ten thousand dollars value. You will be one of the teams in one of our High Society leagues a ten thousand dollars entry fee and you will get it free. And then again, the fifth seventh pick in a row that you get in the Big Gorilla, you will get a Jungle Safari for four or fifty thousand dollars, something we've never done before. We hope to award it this year. We'll see what happens for all of you complaining that you always get the same pick every draft. Hopefully you're getting the seven pick every draft this year, as you can take advantage of either a free Bestball tournament entry, free main event entry, free High Society entry, or a free jungle a Safari for four. My ffpc dot com is where to register for that right now. Thank you so much for watching. I'll talk with you next week.