Speaker 1: You need to check out Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen in Plano Preston and Plano Parkway. There's only one location in all of DFW of Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen, but it's so good that Dallas Morning News voters or readers voted it the best pizza joint in all of DFW. So get up there try it. They have great selection of craft beer, they got amazing pasta. They've mastered five different types of pizza. And if you're sick of here and everyone talking about how great it is and you haven't tried it, get out there this weekend Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen in Plano.
Speaker 2: But right now it's time for this. It's time all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah yeah. D Magazine has listed their top twenty eight best barbecue joints in North Texas are twenty eight. Will someone get snubbed? Who will bring home the crown? You'll find out and this or the next second of the Men'skin Show no compelling the way he.
Speaker 4: Teased it like a pro I'm gonna go sit in my listen to this. I can't wait to hear the end of FM. Or you can get it on the free. iHeartRadio app all right, no am, I'm gonna try to win those Mars Volta tickets we.
Speaker 2: Gave away earlier.
Speaker 3: Terry Black's Barbecue comes in at number twenty eight D Magazine.
Speaker 1: Okay, so they're saying the actual location in Lockhart, Texas or they is it here now?
Speaker 3: North Texas? Lockhart is there?
Speaker 4: I could be wrong, but isn't there are Terry Blacks over there by film?
Speaker 2: Oh? Okay?
Speaker 3: I thought it was the south Side. I thought it was the Silver by the Dallas Comedy Club.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, I thought of the south Side on Lamar My Bad, where you can see comedian Seth Col's I'm sorry, Seth Cole's Sunday Sunday at seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Terry Black's bark what to eat, ribs and green beans.
Speaker 4: I guarantee you there's a lot of pork in those green beans if they're being recommended.
Speaker 3: Twenty seven Sosa's Barbecue. Power hitter Sammy Susser. Now this is going to be more out towards Grand Prairie. This is going to be on thirty. It's north of Cockrell Hill right there. Oh yea is barbecue. They're recommending brisket Jalapino sausage and tater tots.
Speaker 2: Respect the tots. Dude, that's good.
Speaker 3: Shout out to number twenty six. You're saying tots yep, yeah, smoke ahollics barbecue.
Speaker 2: This is in what Worth? Okay?
Speaker 3: As for Stoner's East of the Old High Barbecue. In four words, they're saying spare ribs, loaded corn bread, collared greens, and cream corn.
Speaker 2: Hell. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Travis Frederick, former center of the Dallas Cowboys, loves cream corn. I goll eat cream corn for days. He's eating it right now.
Speaker 2: He'll make it. He'll make some creamed corn.
Speaker 3: Oh look, oh look, pull him up on zoom. There he is eating some cream corn.
Speaker 2: Drafts.
Speaker 3: There he goes. Number twenty five not so, says but Sammy's Barbecue. Okay, Sammy's Barbecue is in Dallas. It's by the Dallas Museum of Art. It's the Red Rocker. Here's what they recommend.
Speaker 4: Ben.
Speaker 3: Does this sound like the barbecue you want? Ribs and zucchini cast role?
Speaker 2: Okay? Interesting?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't really think the zucchini cast role would be what I'd be looking for. But if it's just called Sammy's and it's recognized like this. I bet it's badass.
Speaker 3: Twenty four Sabar Barbecue.
Speaker 4: Are these in order?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yep, what do you mean, I'm counting down clearly. Yep, Sabar barbecue, not Sabarro barbecue. That'd be a little different.
Speaker 4: I love going to the middle of the mall and getting some Sparrow barbecue.
Speaker 3: It is they say barbaricoa and nihari mexecue. Let's go, smoked lamb ribs and kutchumber salad. These are some things I've never heard of. Good for them? Moving forward, Rathbun's curb side Barbecue. Let's go, man, you guys know what that is.
Speaker 1: No, but I respect D magazines, so I'm assuming all these joints are good. I just I gotta find out if anybody gets snubbed. I think Tim Rodgers kind of mails it in now. So I think this is that guy that used to be a fullback for the Niners, Right, okay.
Speaker 3: This guy cedar Plank. Smoked salmon is something they do. Okay, sounds crazy. One ninety smoked meats?
Speaker 2: Is that over there?
Speaker 3: The bush ninety smoked beat? Yeah? Oh no, no, this is the one that's north of white Rock Lake. PASTRAMI who smokes salmon there you okay, keep it going, meet you like University anywhere BBQ, this is in Grapevine and Trophy Club. I'm realizing there's a lot of things I've never heard of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't know how to feel about the list till I find out if there's a key snub.
Speaker 2: If there's a key snub, the whole list is craped. Right.
Speaker 3: Let's move right here to Addison Lanes Oaked Handcrafted Barbecue. Is that that joint right there on the belt line that.
Speaker 1: We going that we go to? No, that one is I think some media folks are owners in that. It is it O there's smoke, o Oak South.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is Lane's oat. It's a little different. Oh like O A T like O A K yes, fosh fd what keep grinding?
Speaker 1: The oaked one we're talking about an Addison belt line is badass and that's just called Oah.
Speaker 2: I think it is. I'm not positive. I like barbecue. Okay. Is Travis hem still involved in and running that?
Speaker 4: His name is on it, but there's new people involved, and I don't know to what degree he's still involved.
Speaker 1: Okay, because that dude is a beast and his barbecue is really good. Those bacon burn ins or whatever whatever they and what I understand he did well and plays golf. Now okay, okay, good good? Uh Big Owl's Smoke House Barbecue. Okay, Big Al from Big Al and Kid Cratic.
Speaker 3: I don't think so, only because it doesn't mention him in the article. Okay, wait is it Big Gay Owl from South Park? Now? Okay, all right.
Speaker 1: If it's Big OL's joint from the kid Cratic show, I fully support it.
Speaker 3: Four T's Barbecue. This is in Forny, Christina. They recommend the Schmidty sandwich. Hold on a second, we just buried the lead. You're gonna be in forty tomorrow, going to be tomorrow hanging out with my mom from Mother's Day? Oh yeah, festival. Oh because they don't they don't live in Forny, do they know? Well, you can go Forte's Barbecue. Yeah, that might be a good idea for lunch.
Speaker 1: All right, let's put a pin in this and carry this over. I'm a I have a feeling I'm about to be furious. You'll there could be some omissions here that we'll need to discuss. Part two of the Food News is coming up in just over three minutes