Speaker 1: Mandy Rose, my guest for the evening. You know exactly where you can find her. It's a little bit strange. At Maddie Rose 662. Links to all of her social media are in the episode description. Please make sure you like, comment, and subscribe on the video. Most importantly, the bare minimum you could do is follow these performers on social media. It costs you nothing. You go over there, boost their numbers up a little bit higher, then payday rolls around and you hit the special sites. When you go to the special sites again, it's at MaddieRose662. Mandy, thank you so much for coming on with me today.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me, Matt.
Speaker 1: I have to ask right off the bat, by the way, I love when your PR agent gives me people who are Yes, in the industry, but really like I've never, no offense, I've never seen you before. I've never, and I'm blown away. I love your content, the stuff I've seen so far.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Yes, of course. Take me back though. How did we initially decide to cross over from the vanilla world in whatever form it was to you into this adult world? When did you go, I can't do this shit anymore, whatever it was, and what was the reason for that?
Speaker 2: Um, so I was, you know, nine to five working. Um, and it's like, it was boring. So, and you know, I'm a sexual person. So I was like, you know what, I'm just going to start camming. And this is about like five. So yeah, about five years ago. Um, now, so, um, camming and then it started to do industry. So I'm with the industry for a year now. Okay.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, was it just, was it the money? You're a very sexual person you're saying, but yeah. And I make no, like, I don't look down on anyone for joining or leaving the industry for whatever reason. Couldn't care less. It's your life. You live, you get in, you do what you want to do. Was it just the day in and day out that you were bored? Did you ever try and start any other kind of business or anything else? Are you that type of person who, like, you got to be your own boss? I totally understand it if so.
Speaker 2: Um, so the nine to five, you know, working for a company, um, and you know, it's boring and it's not something that I, I wanted to do and, you know, um, and then I wanted to do like my own, my own boss. Like I wanted to be my own boss and why not, you know, start with industry. So, you know, porn.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, again, yeah, it's easy for me to say, like, why don't you try another industry? If I was as good looking as you, I would immediately jump into porn personally. Because it just it just makes sense. It's an industry where you can build your own brand. You can design it in any way you want. Fans will come to you. You know, there is a fan out there for every performer. Right. And yeah, that's that's incredible. So you said you started out with camming, right? Yes. What is that like the first time you do that? Because I get it like, hey, we've all been on a webcam. Oh, we're zooming. We're this and that, especially during covid. But once like you're like, OK, now you're on webcam time to take your clothes off. Is that an awkward feeling? Is that a hurdle you have to get over?
Speaker 2: Yes. And like the very first time was like, I mean, it was a little awkward. But, you know, the first time and then the second time it was like easy. I'm like, just strip it all off.
Speaker 1: I got you. I got you.
Speaker 2: I mean, I have a really nice body, so why not show it, you know?
Speaker 1: Now, let me... Have you always known you had a really nice body? Have you always had a really nice body? Because I talk to some performers. Some girls are like, I was... I was nerdy in high school. No one talked to me. No one did this and that. And then one day I decided I'm going to do porn and everyone's like, you're really hot. Did you always know you were a gorgeous girl? Like, was it kind of in your DNA or is it something you had to find within yourself, too?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm you know, I'm not ugly. So, you know, and I I always had like, you know, double D breast, tiny waist, you know, curves. So, I mean, yeah, I mean, I'm really good with body wise and I go to the gym. So, I mean, I was a nerd, but I still had, you know, really nice curves, though.
Speaker 1: That's the best kind of nerd, by the way, one that's not offensive to look at, you know. So tell me about some of those jobs. And I want to know, maybe did any of those things prepare you and maybe in a way you don't realize? You don't have to give names at all whatsoever. I'm not asking for companies. I'm just I want to know where you were. Were you working nine to five in an office as like admin secretary, HR type stuff? Or were you designing rockets over here? Like what was what was your day in and day out?
Speaker 2: So it was, you know, I was doing Big Teller. And then from Big Teller, I was doing like grocery store. So GM grocery. Um, so I mean, I guess, you know, talking to customers, you know, talking, uh, to men and women customers and, you know, I guess interacting with, with them and doing all that. Um, but not like in a sexual way, obviously. Sure. Um, But I mean, I guess somewhat, you know, talking, you know, back and forth.
Speaker 1: 100 percent. 100 percent. I think that and people don't realize that. Like, I did a lot of years of retail work. I worked at Best Buy for a long time. Right. And yeah, it doesn't matter about the tech or this and that. What really matters is your ability to interact with a new person who just walked up. Hey, just came out of nowhere. Right. You know, how am I going to treat this person? I treat them well. Let's take care of them. Let's leave them happy. Let's leave this and that. There's a lot of not that I'm looking to start a chat account, but there's a lot of things in like a chat or a streaming thing where those types of skills, just being able to say, hi, how you doing today? How's everybody out there doing? Seem really beneficial to building like a positive brand about yourself. Right.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, just, you know, communication and, you know, you're you're in a, you know, retail and you're also in a business and, you know, you want to be professional, obviously.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 2: And, you know, you people are having a bad day. You never know what they're going through. So you just you want to remind them, you know, like, how are you doing? You know, things like that.
Speaker 1: So so so when you first got your your chat account, what your camming account, once you jump into there. What is your method at the time to either get people to come in or get people to tip? Did you know the business in this sense? Like my job is to come on here and encourage people to tip or, you know, take requests from people and require tip. Or did you just walk in like, we're going to try this out. We'll figure out how to make money. We don't quite know yet, but we'll get there and then we'll build on that.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, it was. It was definitely like, oh my God, what am I doing type thing. You know, I actually was watching some of the cam models, you know, beforehand. And, you know, how they were reacting and everything to their fans and stuff. And then also I just, you know... Started doing like I'm in my closet. So I have clothing and I was always doing the camp here in my closet because, you know, it's pretty big. So and then the clothes are around. So that kind of like hit big with a lot of a lot of my fans. They were like, OK, can you try this on? So it was kind of like a let me try this on for you type type moment. And then it's like, OK, well, can you try that on? And can you fuck yourself in it?
Speaker 1: You know, type thing.
Speaker 2: So yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: OK, the second part I was about to comment before you said the second part, I was going to say, it's so nice. Think about building a brand where guys just want to see you change. I was literally going to say, you don't have to fuck yourself at all. And then the second thing comes around and they go, oh, yeah, you're going to need to fuck yourself at some point, though, Mandy, we're going to need to jump into that. Okay, so that's funny.
Speaker 2: And they're like, can you please try on your shoes for me? I want to see your feet with the shoes on, you know, because I have shoes as well.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure. So what did you eventually go to? I don't really know how the money is made in camming. Is it. Like a like private show types like where does the bulk of and I'm not asking for numbers, obviously, but like if I were to say there's these three lanes where you can make money, either individual tipping or private tipping or custom request or something like that. What is the one you were like, fuck, I wish I had more of those because that pays.
Speaker 2: Um, so definitely, I mean, when you get the private, you know, you, you've got to keep them in and keep them interested. Um, and that's where like, you know, it's kind of like, oh my goodness, like, okay, what else do I do to keep, you know, them wanting to, you know, stay in this private, um, and one wrong move, you know, they're like, okay, click off. So pretty much that money is, you know, it's not coming fast enough. So I'm going to definitely say the custom videos. Custom videos are, you know, they tell you like what they want and they pay for that custom video. And that video is like more, it's more money, more, you know.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 2: And it's private to them, so.
Speaker 1: Because it's specialized to them. So you're able to charge more for that.
Speaker 2: It's customized to them, only for them. That's it. Gotcha.
Speaker 1: Gotcha.
Speaker 2: Gotcha.
Speaker 1: So this just literally popped in my head, the thought of this, going back to the privates. You want to keep them there, but you also don't want to push them too quickly, huh? You want them to like, yeah, exactly. I was just going to say you want them to edge a little bit because you might turn a private if you're too good into like, you know, 45 seconds. And then some guy going as he covers his camera or if he's sharing it all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay. All right. So now let me ask you, what started first, the customs or the privates? And did the privates at all help you learn what people are looking for or how to extend it? I've said this a million times. When girls do custom videos or JOIs or any of that stuff, I don't know how you keep talking for more than 30 seconds. OK, my thought, my thought is like as soon as I said, like, I want you to come inside me. I want you to do this. I want you to do that. I'd be looking at you like, do you want to see my tits? Like, I don't I don't know what else you want from me. So how do you keep that going?
Speaker 2: So, I mean. I would what I first, you know, start off with. Basically, I have like a little like a side thing and it tells tells my my people like, hey, this is what I do.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I do anything from showing my boobs, jumping around. You want me to like do the splits, show you, you know, my toes, show you my pussy like that. show you like any, anything like that. So, and then there's my don'ts, you know, and they have that. So pretty much I have that going and whatever, um, enters my chat is what, what's going on in that chat. Sure. Okay.
Speaker 1: Okay. Um, I have this question too. How many times has somebody clearly read your don'ts and still come to you and gone, please, please, will you do this? And I don't know what your don'ts are. So it could be like, I won't put cigarettes out on the back of my neck. And it's like, OK, I understand why you would never want to do that. But is there anything that's like that's like on the line where you're like, man, if there were enough zeros in this fucking PayPal or whatever it is they send over?
Speaker 2: So my don'ts is definitely like, you know, 17 and down, you know, or 18 and down. Sure.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: And I get a lot of that because, you know, I don't know why. I don't know why, to be honest with you. Like, I don't like why. But yeah, I get a lot of those. And I definitely don't. click right out. You know, they're they tell me, oh, this is what I want you to do. And I'm like, well, you didn't read my guidelines. This is what, you know, I say specifically no to. And I click right on out.
Speaker 1: So my old co-host, his wife is an OnlyFans model, or she was for a little bit during the pandemic. And that was the first customer request she got You know, she's a 30 year old woman. It was pretend you're 14.
Speaker 2: No, no, no.
Speaker 1: We're not doing that. Set myself up for a felony, potentially. That's good. What else? What else is kind of on the no list? Obviously, that let's I used to do a thing. OK, this is going to be gross, but I used to do a thing called S.A.K.
Speaker 2: S.A.K.
Speaker 1: Shit animals and kids. I would always ask performers, I would go, what is some niche or fetish that you wouldn't do? And they would inevitably go like, well, I wouldn't fuck any kids. I'm like, yeah, I know. I know that one's on the table. Like we got that. Yeah. Yes.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: That's gross. No animals and no like feces, no shit, no defecation, nothing like that.
Speaker 2: Definitely not.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And actually those things that you had just brought up is definitely not on my list.
Speaker 1: 100%.
Speaker 2: Hell no on my list. Okay.
Speaker 1: So those are big hell no's. What else is a no on your list? But again, that is more a little bit like in the realm of... It's just maybe something you don't like doing, you don't love doing or... it's not worth it for you to prep to do something like that for a custom video. Okay.
Speaker 2: So like, um, I will not pee in front of anybody. Like I don't even pee in front of the people that are here in my house. Like I shut the door. Like that's just something that that's just my private time. So I always get a lot of custom, like, Oh, can you pee and do a video of you peeing? And I'm like, No, no. So that's a definitely not.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That one seems like a no offense. I totally respect your no. It's not even my thing sexually at all. I'm not really into piss or feed or anything. But I will say that sounds like an easy one to me where I get it. You have your personal reasons. If they came to me, I'd be like, yo, you want to just watch me piss? Yes. Here you go. Please take a look. Yeah. Being pissed on. No, thank you. Not interested in that. Pissing on someone else, really not interested in that. But, like, you just want to see me fucking spill some Mountain Dew in the toilet? Yeah, I'll come along. We'll do it. By the way, I have read your birth date. That sounds creepy. I didn't mean it in that way. You and I are the same age. You look... 50,000 times better than I could ever imagine to look at.
Speaker 2: Oh, my God. Stop it. You look really good.
Speaker 1: Oh, I try my best. So let me ask you getting into it. Not not later in life, but not a 19 year old or a 20 year old. Right. Yeah. So, again, what was the what was the what clicked? What clicked where you just got was it where you like was rent due or mortgage due and you were just like, fuck it, I need to do something. Or did it just grind in you? Did a boss come to you one day and be like, Mandy, take care of this. And you just went, fuck this lady. I can't do this shit anymore. There had to be a tipping point.
Speaker 2: Um the tipping point for me was you know I had um a boss and I also had a boss that was under underneath me um and it was it was not like me me and that boss did not really get along so um I want to say it was that and then it was just like Again, going back to my body, my looks, obviously. I'm like, why not? Why not show my body? Yes, I am 38 years old, but I still look really good. So I'm like, might as well do it. Might as well do it. I mean, I'm 38 now, but, you know, back then I was not. Five years ago, so.
Speaker 1: I'm not blowing smoke. I promise you. I'm not just trying to get on your good side. I would have guessed 26, 27. You look phenomenal.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. And if you look at me, I'm sure you think like 55, 57. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: 38 years old. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I tell the girls at work, I'm like, I'm 78. I'm 78 years old. You know, it's funny.
Speaker 2: I've interviewed D.D.
Speaker 1: White. Who is 71, 72 years old now and still does gangbangs. It's scary. The energy this woman must have, because I'm fucking tired when I wake up in the morning. I never, you know, how do you how do you. Is this has this become just a job at this point, which is not a negative at all, because you treat it professionally, you work it, you do this and that or whatever. Is this something like you're excited to jump at every morning? Is it more like, yep, I'm going to get up. I'm going to do my work, do it best. Or is it like you wake up with your thoughts racing like, oh, I could shoot this type of thing. I could do this and that. There's nothing wrong with either of those, by the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I'm definitely more of like, I want to do this. Yeah. I love doing customs for my for my fans. And I also love like the energy that I put into to my videos. And like I said, I mean, I'm very sexual. I love sex. So it's you know, it's something that I want to do. And I'm definitely wanting to keep pursuing it for sure.
Speaker 1: OK. All right. So let me. But we we we see this a lot with cam girls when I ask this question. At first, a lot of those sites really bump you up, right? You get the new tab or featured or something like that. Right. Did you also get that? And did you get a bump at the beginning that made you feel like, and then did you soon after when that tab slows down? When it ebbs and flows, did it feel like you fell off a little bit and then you were like, now how do I pull myself out of this? Or maybe you never flipped. Maybe it just was a straight line up for you.
Speaker 2: Definitely not. No. So, you know, it does give you like, you know, you're on the front page for, you know, like amount of time and you just got to work. You got to work like you got to show them titties. You got to be like, you just got to make sure you're right. you're there, you're connecting and people are just jumping into your chats, you know, and that's how you get your fans and everything. So, yeah. And then after that, like, it started to kind of slow down. And then I got a lot of people that were like, okay, well, she does this for free. She does that for free. So why aren't you doing this for free, you know? And I'm just like, okay. Yeah, so, and I would explain myself, you know, rent, like, you know, utilities.
Speaker 1: Bills, yeah.
Speaker 2: Things are not free, honey. So, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I kind of like, you know, I went down a little bit and then, you know, I went back up and then gone back down. And now I'm still like at that little plateau because I really haven't been on as I should. I've been dancing a lot. So, yeah, but I should definitely go right back on it.
Speaker 1: That's OK. That's totally fine. As long as you're progressing and moving forward, you're good. Dancing a lot. I have to ask about that because I also have no idea what the culture is. I mean, I know from interviewing a lot of people, I have heard this. I have heard the porn industry is nowhere near as catty as the dancing industry. Is that true?
Speaker 2: You have your you have the girls that are catty, but then also you have, you know. you just, you deal with it. Um, and like me, I keep to myself a lot. Um, and I'm not like super friendly all the time because you know, you can't be in the industry that you're in, you know, it's a competition out there, baby. So, you know, you gotta, you gotta make sure you're on your game. So, um, you know, so basically, yeah, I mean, I, I'm very cordial. Um, you come up to talk to me, I'm going to talk to you back. Um, super nice. Um, But also, you know, kind of like when it comes to my money, you know.
Speaker 1: I get it. I totally understand that the idea of dancers are more competitive because it's not just filming a scene or just getting followers or this and that. It's like real in-person competition. Right. Yes. I'm the hottest girl for you right now. You're going to want to take me back, tip me, do this and whatever it is. Right.
Speaker 2: Right. Right. Definitely. OK. All right.
Speaker 1: So now let me ask, were you a regular dancer or strictly a feature dancer? Like is dancing something that came upon later once your career was a little more established or no?
Speaker 2: Yes. So I did camping and then I jumped into stripping.
Speaker 1: OK.
Speaker 2: And then stripping to industry.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, I did it backwards, but it's OK. It's OK. But.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So the dancing. Yeah, it was it was before camping for sure. Or after camping. OK.
Speaker 1: All right. So let me ask you again. Were you were you are you a regular at a club in the place you live near or are you a feature? OK.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Have you done any featuring?
Speaker 2: I'm hopefully soon going to be featuring. So hopefully maybe in July. So.
Speaker 1: So then you'll be able to tell me the opposite perspective of what I thought. Here's my question. Have you had feature dancers come into your club before? Yes. How do you feel about feature dancers coming in? Does it help you? Does it boost? Does it bring people in? But then they kind of want to go to that. And then how will you treat it differently when you're a feature dancer, if at all?
Speaker 2: So basically, I don't I don't see that it's a problem because, you know, basically they're just getting, you know, they're in there, they're getting their money, you know, as of any any other female would be. I don't see a big issue. It depends on you, to be honest. Like, it depends on you, how you feel. You got to feel sexy, you know, like, fierce. Like, make sure that, you know, these dancers, yes, they're getting a lot of attention, but make sure you're also getting a lot of attention as well. So, I mean, it all depends on you, basically, and how you feel.
Speaker 1: I've only ever seen one featured dancer set. And I went out of the way, drove out of the way with a friend to a strip club I never would have gone to, never would have brought money to. I definitely tipped other performers that night. It wasn't just the main. But I saw Gianna Michaels and Sophie D do a set. And the first one was incredible. They are both legends at this point in the industry and everything else. Then the second one, I drank way too much. Okay. The bartender was this cute girl kind of dressed up in a 50s look, and I just kept buying a $ 5 drink and handing her another five all night long. Here you go. Here you go.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: I've only told this story to one other performer, and it was actually a male performer who had worked with one of these two. So I'll recount this again on here. By the end of the night, my friend was like, that was awesome. That was so great. And I go, let's stay for the second show. So we went to like Denny's and we got some food and we came back and we stayed for the second show. That was a mistake because I continued to keep drinking. And so did Sophie D. She really must have done something. I'll say allegedly. Let's put it this way. She was allegedly staring forward, wobbling side to side. OK.
Speaker 2: Oh, no.
Speaker 1: And it got to the end of the night. Now, Gianna Michaels and Sophie D. are two performers I came up with, like in college, buying the DVDs and shit like that. Like these are some of my favorites. By the end of the night, my hand is on my head at the bar. And Sophie D is sitting next to me with her hand also on her head at the bar. OK, we are not saying a word to each other. I am staring at her like I'm a monkey in a zoo, like seeing a person for the first time, trying to figure out how it works and how it's shaped. And what the fuck is this thing I'm looking at? And I have a bunch of like a stack of singles just in front of me. And she has a Bud Light, like, you know, whatever, one of those metal things that you keep Bud Lights in.
Speaker 2: Like a bucket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a bucket. That was the word.
Speaker 2: Stupid.
Speaker 1: Can't even think of the word bucket. And we're just looking at each other, like trying to figure out what species we are.
Speaker 2: Oh, my goodness.
Speaker 1: And she reaches her arm over and just takes her whole arm and swings all of my money into the bucket. And it's the end of the night. I've tipped everyone.
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 1: Pushes all my money in the bucket and then just puts the bucket on the counter. And we just look at each other and I just go, all right. And then we packed up and we left. I think I got thrown out, actually, if I'll be honest. I didn't grab anyone. I didn't grab anyone. I didn't do anything inappropriate. It's so funny. My friend Andrew says he's the guy I went with. He goes, oh, you got on stage. You grabbed it. A bunch of girls. I go, that's bullshit. I would never do that. But I remember the bartender going, you you you drank too much, buddy. I think you need to leave. And I go, oh, OK. So that was my only time seeing a feature dancer. And it was great. It was a great show. You're seeing people, it's so goofy to say this, like, because we're in the internet age and everything else, but you're seeing people you've seen on the computer, but in real life.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of fun. It is.
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: Yes, definitely. Like, you're just like, oh my God, like... You're like right in front of me. Like, it's just like, oh, my God. Moment. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: For sure. So when you go and you start feature dancing, do you have anything in mind in terms of are you planning to do a specific type of show? Are you just going to base it on what the club allows, what it does? Do you have anything like planned? Are you going to develop anything like over the course of it?
Speaker 2: I'm thinking of, like, because, you know, like, the nurse theme, I think, like, it's very sexy. And, like, you don't really see that a lot. So, like, you know, like, being all sexy with, like, the nurse outfit, I'm here to, like, you know, I'm here to, like, cure your broken heart type thing, you know. Checking hearts and stuff and.
Speaker 1: I was going to say that. Get a stethoscope.
Speaker 2: That's good. I think that would be hot.
Speaker 1: If you as long as you don't get touched, too, is if you touch a dude's chest with your stethoscope. Oh, he'll be like, oh, he's going to be like, oh, my God. Oh, where's my fives? I got to get more cash out.
Speaker 2: Definitely.
Speaker 1: What else? Anything? I mean, that's totally fine. Do you have music planned? Does that just kind of roll with it? Like, I have no idea. You're walking into future dance. I have no idea the prep you need to be able to walk into something like that.
Speaker 2: So I was like, I was going to do like Limp Bizkit type thing.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Like, you know, the, like the real heavy, like not like the punk, you know, type thing. I think that with the nurse, it will be like so good, honestly.
Speaker 1: That's good. I think that's solid. I think that's solid. Well, you will have to come back and let us know how that went. I'm sure it'll go very well. If you ever get really, really drunk, find the next drunkest guy in there and see if he has all his cash on the counter because you can really easily just pulled off. I'll give you a firsthand experience on that. It's really easy to just pull their money off there when they're drinking too heavily.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, thank you, man.
Speaker 1: One of the best and worst nights of my life ever. It was great. It was great. So let's talk about the move into mainstream then. So you are being successful camming and making money and we have our ebbs and flows as anything does. But exactly right. You've built up a business there. Why the next step? Because this is drastically different in terms of what you did before and what you're doing, even though someone might group it all like this is all sex industry or, you know, porn work or whatever.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 1: It's drastically different. So how did you make that step? How did you decide to do that?
Speaker 2: Uh, um so I went um so basically my fans were like um you should you know definitely be like in the industry like I think you would make it in the industry and I'm like uh you know maybe and then I was like you know what finally I After, like, I want to say within the five years was up, I was like, you know what? I'm going to go to ABN. And so I went to ABN. And I was talking to a lot of the girls about, like, how it works and things, you know, that sort. And then I was like, you know what? I'm definitely thinking about doing it. So I hit up OC Models. And then I got signed with Sandra.
Speaker 1: Okay. Yeah. What was your first scene? I think your first scene was with Tyler.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So Tyler Nixon.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: For appropriately named hot milfs.
Speaker 2: Fuck.
Speaker 1: Did you feel this is a silly question, but did you feel uncomfortable being labeled a milf right away?
Speaker 2: No, honestly. Not really.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know how hot you are for your age. So you're like, hey, call me grandma. I don't give a shit.
Speaker 2: I look great.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I interviewed somebody that they tried to put in the MILF category at like 23, 24 years old. And it's just like, hey, take the work you can get. I totally understand that. Again, I don't give a shit what you call me as long as, you know, the product goes out. But. I don't know. It feels like it would stink to me to be immediately labeled like that if I if I cared at all about age. But again, you you girls all look so good that it's like it's tough. I can't make the comparison on how I would feel if someone insulted my my look or did whatever or if somebody categorized you as as something, you know, else or anything. Um, so how did that first scene go? Did you, were you nervous going into that? Were you terrified going into that? Was it like, we're cool. We'll just do the camming thing, except there's going to be a dude in front of me.
Speaker 2: I was actually pretty nervous. Um, but also like, I was like, you know what? Um, like suck it up, suck it up, get it, get it done. Like you can do this. Um, so I, as I go in, I'm just like, You know, I'm doing my thing and, you know, I get down on my knees and basically I'm just like blowing him and he comes like so quickly. So quickly.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So and yeah, so I'm just like, oh, I got this, you know, and then.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So basically. I want to say it was a good thing. And then it was also like I was nervous. But then also I had a really, really great time. He's so good. He's like he's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Very amazing.
Speaker 1: I've heard that from a few people that that he's very good, you know, and and I've never seen. Any bad words. And when we see bad words, we'll assess them and figure out if it's true or not or whatever. I'm not saying there's anything coming out. I'm just saying it seems like every day I go on Twitter, there's like a new person getting called out or something like I've never seen before in the industry. And I've said this in a few interviews. I don't feel bad for the guy necessarily. I mean, he's got the greatest job in the world. Having sex with the most beautiful people in the world. Just do it respectfully and in a way they want. What I feel bad for is the female performers who never had a bad interaction with a person. And then other females are kind of looking them to be like, shit on this guy with me, shit on this guy. And it's like, I respect that you had a bad interaction. I'm sorry you went through that. I don't think I would ever work with this person anymore if what you say is true. But at the same time, they didn't do anything to me. I find it tough. That's how I would feel. I don't know. Do you feel differently about that?
Speaker 2: I'm definitely not a follower when it comes to things like that. I have to see for myself, basically.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 2: Like how he's interacting with me. I'm definitely not a follower. Definitely not. Totally.
Speaker 1: Totally. Yeah. Okay. So... What do you think has been your most intense mainstream scene so far? The one where, sorry for the pun here, but the one that stretched you the most, okay? The one where you were like, okay, this is going to take a lot from either a type of scene or a performer that was maybe larger than you thought. Is there anything you've encountered so far where you're like, there's a speed bump we're going to have to get over, but we'll do it.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness. Yeah, so I did DP Divas. So I was double penetrated by some really big cocks. So, yeah, I want to say Milan and Donny Sense were those two cocks. So basically, yeah, I was pretty stretched. But I honestly can say that that was like my most... like seeing that I really I thought I was not I wasn't gonna enjoy it but I really did I enjoyed it and it's like super weird for me to say that because it's like you would never think that two clocks is gonna penetrate you and you're gonna feel so amazing but I mean it gives you a different um a different feeling definitely um and then when you're like on the verge of you know coming and everything. It's like, it's a different feeling, definitely. So I want to say the TP Divas was that scene for sure for me.
Speaker 1: I have to ask this and it's going to be awkward. Have you tried to incorporate that into your personal life sex at all? Meaning like you're with a guy and he's, you know, about to go to town and you go, why don't you slide another thing in there too at the same time?
Speaker 2: Like, can you please just slide your finger in my ass?
Speaker 1: Have you ever encountered that at all, where maybe you you did something at work, quote unquote, and then you try and maybe bring it home and there's resistance or whatever from your personal life? Is there is there anything that's been like you've gone, let's try this. And other people have gone, no. Yes. Yes.
Speaker 2: So, you know, like. Definitely when, you know. the, the, you know, the, the anal scenes. I love anal. Um, but when you're not prepped the correct way for anal, it's not fun. Um, it's not fun for you nor me. Um, so basically when you're not prepped, like just don't do it. Don't do it.
Speaker 1: Sure. Sure. That's, that's not a spur of the moment sex type thing, right? That's more like, Friday night, we're going to do some anal. And we're like, OK, I will skip lunch and breakfast and only eat gummy bears the night before or whatever it is. No. OK.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: That's fair. I think that's fair. OK. All right. So what are we doing going forward? Are you trying to book any types of scenes specifically? Like, is there anything that stands out in your mind, either a niche or a type of That you go, man, I desperately want to get into one of those. Is it, do you like the scenes with more acting? Do you want to jump into a gangbang? Like, what is our next plateau we're trying to reach out to?
Speaker 2: So, I mean, the DP divas unleashed, I think, the devil. No, I'm just kidding. But I definitely, I'm definitely wanting to do a gangbang for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Okay. All right.
Speaker 2: I'm like, let's do it. Why not?
Speaker 1: Do you like the acting aspect of porn at all?
Speaker 2: I do. Okay. I do. Yeah. I actually did a scene for Team Skeet. It was a hijab scene. And I acted a little bit in that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, it was fun. It was really, really fun. And then not only fun, you know, you get to, you're not yourself. So, basically, when you're not yourself, you feel a little more better, you know.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 2: So acting is good for me. Like, honestly, adult time, you know, I'm looking forward to working with them. A lot of like, you know, browsers, scenes and digital playground for sure.
Speaker 1: OK.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Very cool. Is there this you may not have a specific name. A lot of performers don't. But this would be a great clip. Is there any specific performer you desperately want to work with, male or female?
Speaker 2: Not desperately. I want to say I want to work with Jason Love. Definitely.
Speaker 1: Fair enough. Fair enough. I had to find one little clip so I could tag him and be like, oh, you need to work with her so bad.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: All right. What has the fan feedback been from your mainstream scenes? Yeah. Have you been and let me ask you this, too. Did anything blow up once you started doing that? Because in my mind, you performers could make so much more money on OnlyFans or whatever, making it yourself, whereas these are more like we're going to pay you. But it's a great advertisement to have Mandy Robbins. at the top of Brazzers or whatever it is. You know, it's like, oh, that'll pull it my way. Has the reaction been positive? Has it been overwhelmingly positive? Has it have people reach out and been like, I just wish you would stay gaming? Like what has been the reaction to it?
Speaker 2: So I do have fans that are like, oh, well, you know, you're so distant now. Like you're you don't like you don't want to be on the cam anymore. You're you're now like leaving us. And it's it's not that I'm leaving. It's that, you know, I'm trying to get more in, you know, in the industry involved in like, you know. Digital Playground, Adult Time, things like that. And then also I have the fans that are like, oh my God, you did a whole DP. Like, you know, oh my God. Like, I never thought you would have done that. And oh my God, you look so good. You look like you like it, you know? So I'm like, so it's good feedback and it's bad feedback, you know, in between for sure. Sure, sure, sure.
Speaker 1: All right. Last question I have for you here. Again, I referenced D.D. White earlier, who is in her 70s and still doing gangbang porn. What? Yeah. Yeah. What is the ultimate end goal for you? There's a lot of different options. You could keep making money until you go. I don't feel like doing this anymore. You maybe have a goal set where you're like five mil. That'll put me and my family out of ever having to work again. Or you could go, I want to keep shooting this as long as my body will take it. I enjoy doing this. I like me. What do you think? And again, let me just say, I make no judgments on any of those. Anyone who wants to do whatever they want. I don't give a shit. It's totally cool. It's your life. You should live it the way you want to live it. So how do you see your future progressing?
Speaker 2: Um, definitely want to move forward with the industry. Um, I have no plans on, you know, quitting anytime soon. Um, I think it's as much as, as long as like I can, I can do it. Um, and as long as my fans, you know, want, want me to do it. So it all depends on the fans and my, my, my wellbeing myself as well.
Speaker 1: So. Sure. Makes total sense. Yeah. I think you have a long career ahead of you if you want it. I really do. Because to me, it's about the personal connection. And even something you said back there about your cam people. These are guys who maybe are unwilling to look elsewhere, do this and that. Maybe they just like cam. But it sounds like you made such an impression on them. That they'll eventually come over. Like, they'll do it eventually. It's just maybe they need a little more time to be pulled from what they're used to. But I don't know. I've seen plenty of cam girls where at the end of me getting ready to click out, I just go... OK, yeah, she's beautiful. She's great. You know, I'm not going to follow this. I'm not going to do whatever. Now you have dedication with your fans. And that's really important, right? Yes.
Speaker 2: I make I make my fans feel important, which, you know, is is a great thing. And there's you know, they're my fans. So like and it's like.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest today, Mandy Rose. You know exactly where you can find her at Maddie Rose 662 M.A.D.I. Rose 662 on the special site. We'll put links to everything in the episode description. Bare minimum. Follow these folks on social media when they come on the show. It's the least you could do. And it bumps those numbers up, bumps those numbers up. Then they go to companies and they go, look how many followers I have in the company. Say, we'll pay you a lot more money. And then, you know, she can retire early if she chooses to. And just cam. Wouldn't that be great? If you're a guy who loves her from her camming, you need to support her in every other aspect. Because then at some point she might get burnt out and just go, I'm just going to cam for a little while. If not. You can follow her everywhere else and make sure you show Mandy the respect that we talked about in a bar. If you see her feature dancing somewhere, you make sure she gets really drunk and then you push all your singles in front of her. Ladies and gentlemen, Mandy Rose, my guest for the evening again at Maddie Rose 662. Mandy, thanks so much for coming on with me. You're a total sweetheart and I wish you nothing but success going forward.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, Matt.