Speaker 1: Here we go, c K and Carmen. Time for that second date update. Good morning, good morning, all right, second date update is going on right now. You recently hooked up with a young lady by the name of Jordan. Tell us about that.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, yeah, we just we just met like through some mutual friends, cause because I have I have broken up with my girlfriend of like two years recently, so I'm trying to get back out there. And so we went to this restaurant like not too far from me, and like conversation was really good and everything was going great, and then out of nowhere, my ex walked up to the table because apparently she worked at this restaurant. Bruh, yes, bruh, yes, it must have got there like recently. And so she like she has like a you know, one of those like little drugs of water that they like pouring the cups or whatever, right, and she just like puts it up like right in the middle of the table and just like pours the whole thing out. Oh yes, And I was like, you know, she's like talking about like you know, how dare you come in here? And like this that and the other, and like I was just like shocked and like super embarrassed obviously, you know.
Speaker 3: Damn Okay, So what'd you do?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: We let we left the we left the restaurant. I just like got her out there like real quick.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: We went to another restaurant and everything seemed to be okay, Like, you know, we had a good time, and she did like kissed me good night, and we like had planned on like another date and all that. Okay, But now I ain't her for like a week.
Speaker 3: Damn, bro, But you guys did kiss good night.
Speaker 2: I know it's so good. Like I get why she wouldn't, but it's so like good after that.
Speaker 1: Damn, I'm still tripping off the fact that your ex was the waitress and she spilled.
Speaker 3: Water on y'all.
Speaker 2: I'm just glad I didn't order coffee.
Speaker 3: Gosh.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So here's what we're gonna do. We're gonna get Jordan on the phone. I'm gonna try to play the role of cute, but I'm gonna figure out what's going on. See why she ghosted on you. I mean, I kind of have an idea on why she probably hasn't hit you back, because that was probably crazy. But the only thing that I keep going back to was she gave you a kiss good night? So you know, if she wasn't feeling you, she wouldn't have kissed you good night. And if she really was turned off, she probably would have dipped out instantly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, like we still went out and had a great date.
Speaker 1: So I don't know. All right, Well, let me go ahead and get Jordan on the phone right now. We're gonna see where this takes us, and we'll see if we can make a second date happen. Okay, so we were able to track down Jordan. Get Jordan on the phone. We're in the middle of a second date update. Jordan, Hello, Hello, Hello, is this Jordan? Hey Jordan? Now you're doing is c kinge Carmen from B ninety five?
Speaker 4: Good morning, Hey, good morning. I love you guys.
Speaker 3: Oh, well, thank you?
Speaker 1: What we're calling you because well, we're doing a second date update. I mean, there's so many different things that we do on this show. I just gotta cut to the chase. We're doing a second date update. Do you have any idea of who we might be calling about? If you listen to the show, you know how the second date up date works.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I might know who is calling.
Speaker 3: And the name is.
Speaker 4: Hunter.
Speaker 1: Yes, why did you ghost on my man? You haven't hit him up in over a week.
Speaker 4: You know your man's is crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, well we kind of established that. The one thing that we do know is that you guys accidentally went to a restaurant where she works and she spilled water on You guys are spilled water on the table. But then you guys kissed later on. So what's the problem.
Speaker 4: K This found me on Instagram and started dming me all sorts of messages.
Speaker 3: Oh sh yeah.
Speaker 4: She's telling me how Hunter has got a small and that owned boy and that you know, they talked like how they used to to kinky things together, you know, and it sounds like it's stopped there. So now this woman found out where I lived. Oh, insanely creepy things on my front porch c K like stuffed animals.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait wait wait hold on a second, Hold on a second. I got to bring Hunter in, Hunter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what sort of ex do you have?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 2: No, man, that sounds about right brow, you know, And then hold on.
Speaker 4: That's not it. She found out where I worked. She's been calling where I worked and then hanging up bright me and then hang up. So now my my manager's like, Yo, what's up with all these phone calls?
Speaker 2: Hunter Jordan, I am, I'm obviously embarrassed. Well I'm sorry, but like you've got to understand that's not me doing this, you know what I mean. And like I've had a problem with her in the past and I've talked to people or whatever, and she'll tire herself out, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Like we can get to tire herself out, dude, that I don't have time for that, and honestly you shouldn't deal with that crap either.
Speaker 2: Like, but I'm just saying we could get through this together. Like I thought, like, you know, if you really didn't want to, so why would you go out with me?
Speaker 4: Hunter? You are so sweet, you really are sweet, But that's something that we can't I can't get down with crazy X you know. And I really think you should call the policeman because that is that's disturbing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, disturbing, not cool, man, Like when I'm thinking about it, I'm like, bro, you realize that this woman what did you say she left stuffed animals on your porches?
Speaker 4: Yes, she left me two stuffed animals that were from like past their anniversaries, the first and second year, I guess because they were together for two years and then pictures of them.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's.
Speaker 2: I'm speechless.
Speaker 4: That's I mean, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: You got to do it.
Speaker 4: You need to put a check on that girl, Mam.
Speaker 2: Wow, you want to We could talk about this maybe over like coffee or something.
Speaker 4: I ain't got time for it, bro, I'm sorry. Maybe maybe, but I don't even know.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you right now. That was smooth though. That was smooth, hunter.
Speaker 2: I like that you did that.
Speaker 3: Hey, that was the hell Mary right there, because that was a good one. How fuck ah damn.
Speaker 1: Hey, I heard a lot of shots being shot on a second date update, but that was the.
Speaker 3: Hell Mary of all hell Mary's. That was subtle. It was smooth.
Speaker 1: She didn't buy it, but it was. It was a good one. It was a good one. I'm even thrown off by it right now. I'm like, man, that was a good one. Hey, you think maybe we can talk about this over some coffee. We'll just get through it together. I'll see what you did there.
Speaker 3: That was good. That was good.
Speaker 1: But I mean, dude, your ex is really crazy and I think for this relationship. To even go further, you probably have to have the police involved. And what you need to do is let Jordan know that you got the police involved, and then maybe she can trust the fact that it's being handled professionally.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, but as of right now, like just y'all kicking it the way that your exes moved. I mean, I'm sure that Jordan probably doesn't even feel safe.
Speaker 4: Where I work and where I live.
Speaker 3: I mean, damn, that's crazy. She does some research on y'all.
Speaker 4: All right, well, well how she found that information? Like what is she like? She's a waitress, But I mean she's more than that, dude, because.
Speaker 1: She's sneaky as hell, bro sneaky as hell. Well, the good news is we all can laugh about this, even though it's really not a laughing matter, which tells me that if you handle your business hunter, you may be able to make something happen with Jordan later down the line, but you're going to get some professional help involved.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I know, I should have just never think it crazy.
Speaker 3: Man, this man. True truer words have never been said.
Speaker 1: All right, well, I'm sorry we couldn't make it happen, and uh, but I think there may be a future, but you you do need to go to the police.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I