Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's gonna happen? What?
Speaker 3: What up? Everybody? We're gonna have a very merry Mary Headless is magical mail bag I got with me, my co host Nick and special guests. Arrows up. Welcome everybody. How are you guys doing?
Speaker 1: Thank you Merry Christmas, Headless Mary. I'm surprised you're so fussive. I have to be I have to be honest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so was. I actually saw that.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, I had to remind Nick to take out his uh his Christmas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, crackhead tree.
Speaker 4: But you know that I told forgot to get like ornaments. I was supposed to get orbibands, and I was like, yo, I can't go on with this ship. So I literally unplugged it and threw it in the kitchen before the show, and he's like, no, you gotta pull that ship out.
Speaker 2: I was like fucking I was like, it's a Charlie Brown Christmas.
Speaker 3: Tree, Charlie Brown Christmas perfect?
Speaker 1: Is it? Because it's so like skinny?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I don't yeah, I don't think if you tell you honest with you, I was supposed to like push that ship down more too, Like I I really dropped the bowl.
Speaker 2: I really didn't give a ship about puting the tree up.
Speaker 4: Honestly, my father, my father mailed it to me, so I was like, I guess I gotta put it up right.
Speaker 2: So next year, where's yours, arrows.
Speaker 1: I don't have a tree, never owned a tree.
Speaker 4: Gonna give you a little honeica bush.
Speaker 1: That's it, That's that's possible.
Speaker 3: You can hang like.
Speaker 2: There, you go, make a capitalistic tree, get chipolotry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: Next year, that's what I'll do. I'll say, yeah, I'll hang for that.
Speaker 3: Well, today we're going with the sun theme. We didn't negotiate this beforehand, but I'll go first. My symbol sol Invictus, also Helios, also Apollo, also all of these different sun gods sort of all came together and they wanted to make at around the second century a d. Sol Invictus the Unconquered Sun, the official head of the Roman patheon. But it didn't work out that way and we got a different head of the Roman patheon. But what's interesting is this mural of Sol Invictus. Sol Invictus is in the basement of the Vatican, and that's actually Jesus right there. So what they were trying to do is merge these two cults into one thing, and well it didn't work out that way, as you can see. But really, the way you can tell if it's a Soul in Victis painting is either if it has Mithras in there with the bulls laying the bull because that's also Sole Invictus, or it's got this guy with the four horses, right, and he's got this big halo with all of these you know, bright kind of rays coming off of it a lot like the Statue of Liberty, right, and the Sole Invictus character is part of a cult ritual initiation that is very Thracian, very Thracian. So all of the sort of Mithras slash Sole Invictis cult stuff is really coming through Persia as this new cult sort of dynasty. The old cult dynasty the was the Elucidian Mystery Schools, and so this new cult dynasty was Mithras. And you even have some of the people from Elucidian Mystery Schools complaining that now all of the rights are from Mithras and they're not actually from the Elucinian rights anymore. Now we still don't know what those rights are, but there is complaints that the Mythris cult sort of took over everything at around this time period, around second century a d. So it's a really interesting thing because soln Victis is parallel with Jesus Christ, and they're both sort of on the rise. And then the Christians got serious. You've got Tertullian in the second century who says that the Mythris cult is a vicious plagiarism of Christianity. Now got a second, because we've got the archaeological evidence to show that there was nothing plagiarized about soul and victory this in this sort of cult of the sun from Christianity. In fact, it was quite the reverse. So when Tertullian is saying they're copying us, he's what I like to call he's accusing, accusing, accusing, right, So it's an admission while he's making the accusation. So it's an actuation. So that's what I got. Sol Invicti also sol invictus. That's the reason why we have Christmas, so very sole invictus day.
Speaker 2: I dig that crestion on the head.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, there's right. So this would be like Chronos, I think, because Chronos is at the at the end of the mysteries. Always when you go through these mysteries, you meet Kronos, and so all of these journeys of Sol Invictus and all the rest of the stuff, you're not actually talking to him in the ceremony. This is supposed to get you in the frame of mind so that you can talk to Chronos. Now, what's interesting about that too, is all of these DMT trips, you're going into this realm and you're talking with like an archetype character of kind of the architect of the universe, right, which is a very Saturnian or Chronos type figure. And people are seeing these machine elves, which you know, represent sort of like the back rooms of the universe, and they're putting everything together behind the scenes. They're working on something, and we kind of see them as this, you know, separate dimensional entity. But they could have been having similar events in their time period. Maybe they just saw it differently. Maybe it was more of this grandfatherly figure as opposed to whatever the machine elves are represented by. But you know, they've got a lot of different representations. So what you got, Nick, let me bring this one up there.
Speaker 4: We go at the yacht in sun Disc that yeah, the Aton sun disc and it's you know, the sun that has like rays in the end in hands. The attend sign is a plain solar circle whose raised end in tiny hands. Those hands often clutch anks to the mouths of royal couple or people. Imagery of life transmitting straight from the sun. The met the one of the met notes exactly that this is Aten, a solar disc.
Speaker 2: With raised ending in small human hands.
Speaker 4: When and where it appears, you see it in the reign of Akin Naton around thirteen fifty three to thirteen thirty six BCE.
Speaker 2: This form.
Speaker 4: The form shows up on Alter's two wolves, boundary cliffs, temple blocks, and house shruns. The famous house altar type that you'd see you can find in the Berlin Neuez Museum shows Acunatin, Nepher Titi and their daughters beneath the rays which offer ax to the parents. Then you can see it in any uh Amarna boundary stella. Acunaton's cliff cut proclamations found uh found the new sacred city Anon and repeatedly invoked oughten. The The Armarna Project lays out the stella and the dates, and they have the wherever and then there's in the Met Museum. The Met preserves both Atten raided scenes and blocks with Aten's cartouches on it, and the British Museum holds uh a piece of a armno relief that carries.
Speaker 2: Like the same Look what it is meant now? Who knows?
Speaker 4: But ocntons the theology. Theology made the visible sun the locus of the vine life. The Aughtan gives breath of the directly to King and Queen. Everyone else receives it through them. The text carved in Armano tombs, the Great Hymn to the Aten, best preserved in the tomb of Iye praise Aughtan as creator and sustain her and Dawn's raise, awake the world and sets creatures to work, and fold them into sleep at dusk to him, and the hymn is our clearest statement of Aughten's cosmic monarchy. After Aca Naughton's death, the symbol was suppressed. The restoration stelea of too in Common proclaims that the gods shrines neglected, and he basically one of them neglected or dismantled, and some of them are reopened and like remade, so basically after that they kind of like got rid of this symbol, So I do have a few of them, though, I'll show a couple of them.
Speaker 2: I think, Yeah, that was another one. We see the little hands given the.
Speaker 3: ANX, right, so each ray from the sun is handing out an anc That is a hell of a party.
Speaker 4: So cute hands, like I'm trying to make sure they had a digits.
Speaker 3: Right, might have an extra one, right, call the president, we've got an extra finger. No, but I think it's really interesting that they have the uh, you know, the this is like their form of monotheism, right, it was the visible sun now replaces all the other gods as the central theme in all of the religious worship. It's it's really interesting that we've got that same theme sort of happening again and again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the sun is so closely linked to creation. But also isn't that nk like kind of like your higher self, like you're most like transformed highest self.
Speaker 3: That could be a New Age interpretation. I've always heard that it represents the sandal, like it's the sandal strap. So what does that say is that, like, you know, good journey. I feel like it has like a good luck symbolism because it's always in a thing as a positive symbol like nobody's handing somebody in ONC as a curse. You know, it's always a good thing.
Speaker 1: I see it, and I think that it's the sun in these little hands handing people like their daemon or HGA or something.
Speaker 3: A lot of ways I could see that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't even Yeah, I wonder if it is interesting with the ONC. Yeah, there's so many speculations of what the UK could even be a do. So then you even have to wonder like what that well, what that really is telling you. You know, some people sometimes wonder if likens can make like a sound or a frequency or have something to do with that. If that's the case, is that have something to do with why it's in the coming out of the sun for certain frequency, I don't know code.
Speaker 3: I've heard people say that it's a plasma wave. So if you were to take a metal object shaped like an ONC and then put a charge through it, you get some sort of a plasma wave, and so who knows that could be you know, plasma from the sun, plasma wave, so it could be reaching. But I'd love to give it a try.
Speaker 1: I wonder if you'd have to hook a thing up to the sides or the bottom right.
Speaker 3: Well, apparently, like I don't know, they've got so many like schematic like hieroglyphs in Egypt. I'll bet you could find some sort of reproduction of some of their maybe more mysterious tools to figure out what the act does, but that would take a while. Who knows what kind of material they were using.
Speaker 1: I find it so hard to even find like good stuff from Egypt, like good literature anything.
Speaker 2: You kind of sort of wonder how much of all that stuff is a lot of bullshit. It's you know what, you know, what the thing is too?
Speaker 4: Is like even I think probably even for us, like people who are like either study, they cull to at least symbolism. Sometimes when you even kind of look at like what's supposedly these academics are what it's being said, is being drawn or it's just like that doesn't even make sense going by other things that I kind of have an idea about, you know, just even sometimes with the cult symbolism, I just don't buy like what this supposed shit on the wall says.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, I like, how'd you get that? I don't know. Sometimes I just yeah, I have to even I just question all that.
Speaker 3: Shit, honestly, right, I think it's far too easy for people to put their you know, modern perspective on what they were thinking about back then, because you know, they could have had a completely different frame of reference for a lot of these symbols that, you know, we might know what they sound like, but we're not exactly sure on the total meaning of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the eternal truths are still the eternal truths.
Speaker 3: Very true, very true. So what what is your take on the soul invictus symbol.
Speaker 1: I'll bring it back up if you would. There was like maple leaves on there, which.
Speaker 3: Seems I don't know if those are maple leaves. They look a lot more like grape leaves to me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah they do.
Speaker 1: Actually, Well, I guess that would that makes sense right with the mythra stuff, because isn't it so linked to like Dionysus.
Speaker 3: Well, one guy who's called the Sun is very much linked to Dionysus, and this is one of the reasons why they're like, what is a what is a Dionysian solin victis doing here? Well, again, it's very Thracian. But the dying and rising god having to do with the December twenty fifth around the death and rebirth of the Sun. I mean, that's the whole thing with solen Victus is they call him unconquerable because he comes back at the end of this time period where they're celebrating the death and rebirth of the Sun. So it's a it's a very important date for the Romans. You also have Saturnalia, which is another feast day around this time as well, that very influential. Against Saturnalia, it's focused on Chronos, the end boss of all of the these mystery schools. So and also you've got the Christmas Star. The Christmas Star is where about every ten years you have Jupiter and Saturn intersecting right around December twenty fifth. So the Christmas Star is another big one. And you know they make a big deal in the Thracian versions with the Thracian Rider about the two stars, right, and they assume it's Castor and Pollux, but those two stars could be Jupiter and Saturn because they do conjoin during the Christmas holiday.
Speaker 1: That's kind of interesting because like they're reuniting again after Zeus took power or something. But there's also horses and that seems so related to the Sun, right, like Helios and just.
Speaker 3: Very solar, right, Helios, sol Invictus, and Mithras are very very closely related. Specifically Helios. It was more Apollo in southern Italy and in you know, Delphi as well, but in Rome it was Helios. Helios really took the lead. It was a lot less about Apollo, but you know, they weren't disrespectful to it towards Apollo. It's just funny how these different depictions of the Sun get used in different contexts. And in the you know, first second century a D. It was mostly Helios, which is funny because he represents sort of like two generations removed from the current gods that were ruling the world because he's, you know, Helios was the Titan god of the Sun. He's the one who kept on the chariot instead of engaging in Titana Machi. So he was never part of the war against the Titans.
Speaker 1: I feel like too, having I just don't think Jesus. I just don't think there's much of a relation between Jesus and the Sun or like solar symbolism at all.
Speaker 3: Really. So he's the son and he's got the twelve Disciples, and the twelve Disciples are representative of the twelve signs of the zodiac. And you know, he's he's killed and then reborn in the spring.
Speaker 1: So I don't see death and rebirth being really that Solar I would, I don't know. And he's more like he's a martyr. He's I know that he says like know yourself, right, he does say that, but like he says, to get into the Kingdom of Heaven, you have to like know yourself. But I just feel like just his his temperament, what he really stands for, like martyrdom and like being of service and stuff like that. It does not scream Solar to me at all, because Solar is like knowing yourself and embodying like your true authenticity and stuff like that. I don't know.
Speaker 3: In some ways, I think the way that Tertullian puts it is that they were copying off of the story of Jesus in the creation of Mithras, which we know that Mithris came around first, and we've got the archaeological evidence of that. So the difference between these two cults was that the Jesus cult was opened absolutely everybody, and the Mithris cult was very exclusive. They mostly centered around high military personnel and and you know, people within the institution of government. Already, Christianity didn't focus just solely on the institution of government. They wanted everybody, so they were converting all sorts of people, whereas the Romans actually had to, like the Roman soldiers themselves paid for all of the things that they built with the Mithras cult. So all of those caves, all that stuff that was paid for personally by the soldiers that were engaged in that cult activity. So all throughout the region, all the way up into England, they're building these themselves. This is not a Roman project. This is completely separate from that, which is I think it's kind of interesting. They wanted to keep their money separate from the government. They wanted to have autonomy. But anyways, so we have you on the show because you have an experience that you want to share with us.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just a dream, I don't know, like might as well. Okay, So I had this dream a couple nights ago. The first one it was, there was two dreams. The first isn't as detailed, but it was like I was going to this city. It was like all snowy, so it was just very white and there were these people there, and it was like clear that they had killed everybody that lived in the town. And it was like this weird cult type thing, like they didn't want me to leave. It seemed like I was kind of like one of them or whatever, because like I could fly, I gotn't. I couldn't fly away from them though, like we kept the same speed, and that was that's basically it. But then the second dream, that's weird. It was weird because it was like so just white themed.
Speaker 4: And I think it's way that you knew you couldn't fly faster than them, you know what I'm saying, Like you even like you even had to struggle in your dream. That's just weird, you know what I'm saying that you even acknowledged that, Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I kept trying to fly away, but they kept the same speed, and then I would just get exhausted and give up.
Speaker 3: A lifelong attempter to fly in my dreams. I found that if I'm having a lucid dream and then you know, it's like all right, now it's time to try to fly, right, What I find is that it's a lot more like the Hulk, you know, the Hulp just sort of jumps over entire continents. Yeah, and it's not exactly flying. It seemed more like that sensation as opposed to actual flight. You know.
Speaker 1: I had one lucid dream once where I like trained myself to look at my hands right, because you need a trigger in your dream to be able to like notice that you're asleep to be able to control it. So that was like my thing. I would just like multiple times a day just look at my hands and be like, Wow, I'm really aware of my hands. I'm awake right now. And then if you do that habitually, like you might do that in your dream. And I did do it in my dream and I was like, oh, I'm asleep, and then I was able to control the dream. But I flew in that dream, and that was like real flight and that was awesome. But the second dream, I was at my childhood home and like we have like we had a house kind of above our garage, and like two commercial vehicles came into the driveway and then one of them left and I was like, Okay, that's really weird. It's night. And so I was like plotting up this escape plan and so I was like, Okay, I'll go on the balcony, I'll climb down the fence to the side and then like run away. But they had like surrounded the house, and so they like caught me and they were like making me do all of these like psychic weird training things with some other random dude that they had kidnapped. And they put like these weird things in my thighs, like these metal discs. Yeah, yep, And and those discs made it so like I couldn't run.
Speaker 2: Away go again. Another thing with you not being able to go fast.
Speaker 1: That's like. But yeah, they were like making us do these weird psychic trainings and stuff. And I remember like at one point it was like I don't know, just great despair, you know, Like I was doing a training with this random dude. We fall on the ground and we're just like devastated at the loss of our freedom and like, you know, our families that we had left behind all that stuff. And then I had like cut the discs out of my leg.
Speaker 3: Oh fuck.
Speaker 1: So I had this plan and this like chick that was like our handler or whatever, she was like, oh, you don't sleep very much, do you? And I was like, why do you care? Then she went and she went away for the day, and like the random dude also was asleep. So I was like, okay, this is my time. I cut the I'm out of my thighs. I can run now, and so I did, and I went to like go see my sister, who was a She was like doing this bake off or something. And so I get there and there's like all these people and there's like people selling their base goods. Some of them are cleaning up, so it's like nearing the end of it. And so I go up to my sister and I'm like, you know, we exchange haze and then I feel a needle in my butt cheek and it was like my sister was somehow like in on it or something. And then it was like in my head, I was like, okay, well I'm about to be sedated. I could feel like myself getting sleepy. So I was like, well, what should I do. Could I like run to like a truck that's like maybe about to leave and hope that they don't have a tracker in me, or maybe I could like you know, at least create some distance, try to figure something else out, or I was like maybe I could jump into a random river and maybe that'll take me somewhere. Or I was like I could run into oncoming traffic, but it was like I just knew I had to start running, but I woke up at that point.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yo, that is a bug down dream. Very detailed a lot of.
Speaker 4: Like even the fact that you were contemplating, like the loss of your freedom.
Speaker 3: Oh right, yeah, like if I was, if I was going to go the analysis approach, it feels like you're not in control.
Speaker 4: You know, two things the same thing, and both of them something to do with all three.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, there was a third one too, where there was a spider and I was like with my family and I was like scared of this fighter. I was like I don't trust this spider and my family just like having a conversation and stuff like that, and I was like I was like the spider and they're like just doing their thing. And then like it like ran up me really quickly and onto my throat and I was like, oh, no, help, help, and then it bit my throat and I like felt that and I felt the venom going into me, and then I died.
Speaker 3: You died in your dream I heard that that's that could be hazardous to your health. I've never actually died. It's always like when I get close to being dead, that's what I wake up. Yeah, what happens after you? Is that? Just do you remember project.
Speaker 1: No, I've never askedrol projected before actually.
Speaker 2: Me actual projecting in your dream.
Speaker 4: That's like some fucking weird shit right there, inception type stuff right there.
Speaker 1: Have you guys ever asked Wrold projected? As for it just goes black and then you wake up.
Speaker 4: There's been times where I felt like I was like somewhere that I was like viewing something, but it also happened. Like a lot of the times when it did happen, it was always this is interesting. Always when I was extremely sick, like high fevers to it, I have like these delirious almost like delirious episodes.
Speaker 2: But I too it.
Speaker 4: Every time when it happens, it always feels extremely heavy, that as if like I fall out from underneath myself and then like I just go somewhere else and just view an area for a bit. That happened to me in jail once I was fucking sick in jail. It was in the shoe the whole thing I was talking about is of the email and I had I had a fucking one of the one of them there, and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, Yo, what's the fucking Yo.
Speaker 4: It's like to the point to where it's like you you could almost feel like there's like the density of like the area that you're in. Like I remember, I was somewhere where I thought it looked kind of like silent hill. I couldn't tell if it was snow or not, but it looked like white ship was falling. And it literally had the feeling of like you know, like when you like when you go out and it's just like if you went into the woods and it was snowing, it would just have this like deafening silence and like the air has thickness to it.
Speaker 2: I was feeling like all of that. Why.
Speaker 4: I was just like, yeah, this in this place that I was just witnessing, and it was just like these two pillars. It looked like two stone pillars and like I was on top of them or something. It was really weird and uh, but like it felt like it was so like and I'm not seeing my body, I'm just like visualizing the thing and it just felt so fucking real, like.
Speaker 1: Like I was eating, like feeling flying around.
Speaker 4: No, I was just there, like I was just like just witnessing, like they're just looking at this one type of angle for a bit, and you know, watching this stuff full Like I was even trying to wonder, like what is this? Is that snow it was that I couldn't tell, you know, I was like I was even trying to think, like where the fuck am.
Speaker 2: I, because I was like, I don't know where the fuck this is. I've never been here before.
Speaker 1: My mom used to astral project a lot.
Speaker 3: Really, what was the secret? Did she have one?
Speaker 1: I have no idea. I think she did it a lot, and then she stopped because she said, like just her coming back into her body sometimes it was just like she would like shake and stuff like that, like it was rough getting back in.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: So what I've heard is that when you're in a hypnogogic state between a sleep and awake, which you're supposed to do is try to roll your eyes back into your head all the way to the other side, because as soon as you do that, your body has sort of shifted from the material realm into the astro realm and so what you'll feel after that is sort of like falling, and you're supposed to just go with it. If you resist at any point, you end up getting sling shotted back into your body. But you've got to have to go with the feel of falling and then all of a sudden you're sort of outside of your body. A lot of times that process is too traumatic for people because you're like instantly dissociating from your body and it's really, you know, a different sensation altogether, so they don't remember how they got outside of their body, right, Like that's the part that gets blanked out. So it's interesting.
Speaker 1: I imagine it's all the prescription medicine and alcohol. But I don't know whether I would ever want to ASKT to project. But like, I mean, she just described it as like she would like fly around and just like go visit people, which is weird, Like, okay, stalker, dream stalker.
Speaker 3: But what else are you here to do?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I check out a volcano. I think that'd be awesome. Could actually be as close to the lava as you want to be.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that would be.
Speaker 3: Maybe the bottom of the ocean. I don't know. I kind of want to go to dangerous places for some reason, I just.
Speaker 1: Would worry, like, how would you get back if you go all the way to a volcano, you go all the way to the bottom of the ocean. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, they say that you have a silver cord attached. Yeah, that brings you back to your body. So as long as you keep me on the silver cord, then you can go straight over. But they say that unless you have a This is the whole theory on the homunculus. It's like these alchemists would go on these huge like journeys outside of their body doing astral projection. They had to develop some sort of spiritual creature to keep as like the garter of the doorway, so your body couldn't be possessed while you were out doing this astral projection. And so the homunculous was there to sort of like staying guard and make sure that nothing would take over your body.
Speaker 1: So that's so interesting.
Speaker 3: I don't know. It seems like maybe a dream homunculous would be cool too. It's like, have a little being that watches over you as you sleep, maybe like a elf of sorts, elf on a shelf.
Speaker 1: Maybe no, No, that's that's nightmarish.
Speaker 3: Right, hopefully somebody else's nightmares. That's the thing about Gargoyles, it's like, well, you're putting something scary up there. Don't you think that that's going to bring into evil spirits. It's like, no, it's going to scare away the evil spirits. I always seem a little backwards to me, but this is a great episode. Thank you for coming on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was great.
Speaker 3: Anytime you got another dream, let us know and we'll pick them apart.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, those dreams are fucking intense. It was probably the best ones I've heard. I mean, so detailed and just like, yeah, you're like you haven't thought conversations with you.
Speaker 3: All right, This guy Vincent says that he has a volcano in his backyard.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right, Vincent.
Speaker 3: We're going to need you to ask you project into the volcano and come back to us with the report.
Speaker 1: Yes, please flip your eyes to the back of your head and then just let yourself fall, please, Vincent.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, actually get a shaky feeling too. It feels like you're having a seizure but your body is not actually moving. That's that's that sounds a little bit like you're, ah, yeah, my trigger and something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I know that.
Speaker 4: I said that time where it feels like a fluttering like I I've equated it to waves going through you. But I've also realized too that you I've even wondered about like the symbol of fire, because it would be the same thing. It just feels like this intense flickering going through my body, you know, these waves or a flame, same shit, probably you know what I'm saying, Like with inside, Uh yeah, I'll feel I feel that every single time I bless the fuck off.
Speaker 2: Right before I do.
Speaker 4: It almost feels like.
Speaker 2: Like right out of myself, That's what it feels like it's happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I always wondered, based off of your descriptions, if like that was astral projecting or like.
Speaker 2: Whatever it is fucking intense.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean astral projection it takes place on multiple planes, right, so you can astro project to the you know, physical realm, and then there's actually like blasting off outside of your body into like imaginary realms and sort of like making that distinction there as well. I mean, who knows, there could be something that's sort of like a hybrid between the two. Of them. That is sort of where the hip and the gogic state takes place in the first place, you know, because that's that's sort of like the space between a sleep and awake anyway, right.
Speaker 4: I will say the one thing though, from the experiences that I've had, whatever I've seen or gone or whatever, that has always been like, never been a bad thing. It's what gets weird or freaks me out. Sometimes it just gets, you know, get bugged out to me is when I come back and I'll like just shit going through my head and the stuff that I'm like, I didn't even know this before. That's what's fucking weird actually, right, Yeah, But the experience itself is beautiful. The after effect you're just like, yo, yeah every time too. Yeah yeah. I I've thought about that, like, if I study for like two years and then do it again, well, everything that I studied in those two years get reassembled to my head, I thought, yeah, yeah, because of the way it seems to rewire all the previous shit I already had in my head. I was like, if I study and learn more stuff, we'll learn it in a skewed way. When I had this experience, we'll you know, unskew it and I'll understand everything. Really, that sounds crazy, but I thought that as a strategy.
Speaker 3: It sounds like something an ancient alchemist would know. But this was a great episode. Thank you, come back anytime. We're always here on Thursday, and Merry Christmas to everybody. Thank you for joining us, and we'll see you again next time.
Speaker 1: Merry Christmas, Christmas