Speaker 1: And we continue, Fred Rogan, Rodney Peat on a five to seventy LA Sports getting ready down in San Diego. You'll hear the game here on the radio station. Walker Buehler will start for the Dodgers tonight, and again, I think this is the season. I think they've got to win tonight. Let's get right to San Diego and bring on our good friend David Vasse, Dave, thank you for jumping on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my pleasure, guys.
Speaker 3: I think this is it. I think they have to win tonight.
Speaker 1: I know that if they lose there's a shot tomorrow, but I think it'll be awfully tough.
Speaker 3: What do you think now?
Speaker 2: I'm with you, Fred. I feel like tonight is must win for the Dodgers with Walker Buehler on the mound, especially with the Dodgers going with landon Knack and maybe an opener for Landon Knack tomorrow, and obviously the momentum of the series being here in San Diego, it would be really tough to try to force the game five tomorrow night if they lose today.
Speaker 4: Dave I said this earlier, you know, and talking about it and thinking the way Walker pitched his last outing of the guys that's left guys that are healthy. I don't know if I want anybody else on the mound than Walker Bueler right now. For a guy that's been there, He's got the attitude and he saw it show the motion to his last outing. I feel like he is the best pitcher for this particular situation.
Speaker 3: How do you feel?
Speaker 2: No, I'm with you, Rodney. His era and fifteen career postseason starts is two ninety four. He has the reputation of being a big game pitcher. He's had his struggles this season trying to get to this point where he can be counted on in a game like this. So now I'm with you. And being around him yesterday not only in the press conference room, but also in the clubhouse, he's extremely confident and ready to go tonight. He is unflappable in these type of situations. And just being around him yesterday, same thing, and honestly it was great. The last time I saw Buehler yesterday was walking out of the Dodger clubhouse with his big brother, Clayton Kershaw.
Speaker 1: Uh, Dave, I just think the Keenan Knights don't get behind if you're the Dodgers. If Bueller goes out and keeps you in the game. You just can't fall behind two or three runs quickly. Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: I believe the first inning is just as huge as the ninth inning of tonight's game because the Dodgers had been playing from behind in both of these games so far. It would be great for the Dodgers to get a run at least in the first inning. And it would be even better if it was show Hey O Tany leading off with a home run. But just as vital as Buehler putting up the zero in the bottom of the first inning and allow the Dodgers offense to score some runs and to play ahead. It would make his job a lot easier. And I go back to what Joe Madden said in twenty sixteen when the Cubs were playing the Dodgers in those two nlcs's sixteen and seventeen, obviously working with Andrew Friedman, he said, it's really difficult to beat the Dodgers when they have a lead after six inings because they can fulfill their script with their high leverage relievers. If you're tied or you're down, you have a great chance of just turning that script upside down. So that's how important is for the Dodgers to have a lead going late into the game.
Speaker 1: Hey, Dave, let me follow up, what do you know about Walker Bueller in the watch story in Santa Anita?
Speaker 2: He never mentioned anything, you know, the way it's being reported. I didn't see him in Denver, so he must have stayed back on that trip. But you know, I'm not pritty to any of that information right now. But like I said, Fred, being around him, you know, he was unflappable. He never brought it up once. He hasn't brought it up since this incident supposedly took place, And I don't really think it's on his mind. And I hate to break this to everybody. I think Walker Buehler can buy another watch.
Speaker 3: Exactly, no matter how much it cost. Dave.
Speaker 4: Obviously, tensions been heightened the way Game two win and the PROFI Robin Mookie of the home run and then taunting the crowd, and and then we find out that, you know, the video comes out of Manny Matchaddle throwing the throwing the baseball at the Dodgers dugout in particular, Dave Roberts area, who do you, first of all, out of the guys, and are they talking about that? Are are they feeling a certain kind of way about that?
Speaker 3: What have you heard?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Look, it was the buzz of the clubhouse yesterday when we were allowed in there for thirty minutes. And Jack Flaherty is actually the one that brought it to light after Game two when he was answering questions on the media. We would not have known that. All we saw was the back end of Flerty's screaming at Machado, and we all assumed that it was because of him screaming at Machado after he struck him out. Nobody caught that Machado threw the ball at the dugout with a little extra on it. So it was Flerity that brought this to light. And look, I was aware that the Dodgers were sending the video to Major League Baseball. It's a little it's too little, too late. I mean, what's a fine going to do? But if you go back also to look at the film of Game two, when Taoscar Hernandez was tagging up, I noticed Machado trying to obstruct his view so he couldn't see the outfielder catch it, and Taoscar Hernandez would have been called safe because of obstruction. So you know, like I said when I was filling in for Petro, send money, and I interviewed Manny Machado the introduction, I man, he is still one hundred percent spot on. He's a great guy off the field, but he is the ultimate heel in Major League Baseball. He plays up to that. And I think he knew exactly what he was doing when he tried to obstruct Taoscar's view. When he threw the ball towards Dave Roberts, He's trying to get in their heads and he thrives off of that. The Padres thrive off being the bad guys, and the Dodgers cannot fall into that trap.
Speaker 1: But and you asked the question of Dave Roberts yesterday. Given his response, Rodney thought this, the response would indicate to the Dodgers, are you gonna sit here and take that? Are you gonna let that happen? You're gonna let him be doing that to us? And maybe his response was a way to try to fire up his own team.
Speaker 2: That's possible. I think Dave was being very candid with his answer, and once he saw the video, I mean, we all saw the attent for many Machado now that it's out there, But yeah, this is a critical time for the Dodgers to plant their feet firmly and not allow the Padres to push them around. And the only way to do that is is the score runs and to win this game that would change everything.
Speaker 4: And Dave, you know, given that tomorrow is our game, four is a bullpen type of game, how long do you let Walker go?
Speaker 3: You know, like Fred, and you let him.
Speaker 2: Go as long as you let him go, as long as he's going good. I mean, he's one of those pitchers that is not going to have a short leash on him. Rodney. If he's going good through five, he's going to want to be in there for six. If he gets through six, then I'm sure he's going to want to go back out there for seven. And you know, I think the game is going to dictate all that. But I think in this situation, there is no preconceived limit to how long the Dodgers are going to allow Bueller to go Tonight.
Speaker 3: All right, Dave, let's talk about Mookie. He's trying.
Speaker 1: Nobody's saying he's not trying, But isn't it to a point where we're getting a critical mass. He's got to deliver here. I mean, if Mogie doesn't hit, I don't think can the Dodgers really win. He's got to.
Speaker 2: I think he could see it in his face. Yeah, I think you could see it in his face that he's pressing and he's over his last twenty two and he's a guy that just can't allow the outside noise to get into his head. Yesterday he was in the batting cage for three hours trying to get his swing right and to come out of this slump. He's just got to be able to care about what his teammates think about him and not care about what's being said. You can't get twenty two at bat's back in one played appearance. And that's the message Dave Roberts is going to have for him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and David, you know, going back to going back to the emotions time one one, the emotions on this team, and we know and San Diego thrives off of that and they kind of like sad, like you said, like to be the bad guy and the underdog and all of that kind of stuff. This bad blood, this tension that is built up now, which is higher than I've seen it a long time.
Speaker 3: Who do you think it benefits more?
Speaker 2: Well, I think the Padres are definitely feeding off of the emotion of that last game, and they're going to feed off of a home field advantage tonight. So I would say going into tonight's game, before first pitch is thrown, the Padres are thriving off of that. And that's why it's critical for the Dodgers to get off to a good start and not allow them to get a lead early on, because if they do that, place Pecho Park is going to go wild.
Speaker 1: Dave, just hearing the tone of what you're saying, and you're always honest and more often than not you're spot on, does this become somewhat of a daunting task for the Dodgers to win down there?
Speaker 2: Like we talked about the beginning, Fred, they have to win tonight. It would be even more daunting if they don't tomorrow night. And look, they keep on talking about how they have more fights. Well, let's see it. Let's see their resiliency tonight. Let's see it in this series. If they go down. Because talk is cheap, they've got to be able to prove it on the field, and they did in Game one. They came back being down for nothing, and they're looking to Otani to you know, basically lead them.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a certainly, certainly a big, big, big night tonight to win this one. Freddie Freeman, he's still there. Oh, David Sarni tell us about Freddie Freeman.
Speaker 2: I did not see him worked out yesterday, and you know, I believe he'll be in the starting lineup. I think they're going to give it a go. But how long can he stay in there remains to be seen. And I personally, you know, I don't think it's a huge blow if Freddy can't go, because you have a guy like Keik Hernandez ready to go. And that's the reason why the Dodgers brought him back for October. And right now he's had one plate appearance, two plate appearances. I would love to see more k K in this series and more KEYK the rest of October.
Speaker 1: All right, Dave, Well, thanks for coming on. It all comes down to tonight. We appreciate the time and we'll chat tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, thanks, all right, Okay.
Speaker 3: You feel better, worse or the same after hearing Dave whom you, I feel the same, and this is gonna change.
Speaker 4: You know, it is gonna be what it is, gonna be, Freddy and uh, you know, it's backs to the wall, even though you know it's one of those things that the series is tied one one, but it feels like the Dodger the.
Speaker 3: Down all two.
Speaker 4: And that's what I'm saying, right, But that's and and that's the way the game played out that made you feel that way. Had this game been a three to two game down to the wire and you know, hard fought and no you know, robbing of home runs or anything like that, then it'd be a different feeling. But the tensions that are on both sides of this thing makes it feel a certain way. And even if it was the same thing happened, but yet it happened in Petco Park, and then they were coming up here for games three and four.
Speaker 3: I feel differently about that as well, right, but.
Speaker 4: Going down there tied one to one, with the way it ended in game two, it does feel like the Dodgers are down oh two.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, and it's also you know, pretty interesting that after the year and the injuries and they still finished with the best record and everybody who from the beginning of the year.
Speaker 3: This is it.
Speaker 1: This is all that matters, and it really is at this point. I mean, you can look at the regular season and that'll be something to look back on, But does it really matter now? No, it doesn't because they're right back in the playoffs, right back in a difficult position, and because you said, and I think you're spot on. The series is tied at one, but it feels like they're down oh two, all of a sudden in a game that will not decide the series. It feels like they have to win or it's over. You got to remember, this will not decide the series tonight. There are more games to play, but it just seems like this is it. If they get beat tonight, it kind of well, all right, And it depends how they get beat. If they were to get beat, if they get being on a controversial call in the ninth inning, okay, that's a different story. But if they get hammered tonight, Rodney, it just to me feels like it's over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they can't get hammered tonight.
Speaker 4: They can't go back to back getting hammered like they did in Game two, because then it really becomes a back to the wall, and the whole reason, you know, and I think they planned it right, was to get yamamodos starting in game one so we could come back for game five, right, And so you go into if they get hammered tonight, you go into game four and essentially you're going into an elimination game of the bullpen game. You know, although the Dodgers' bullpen I think has been pretty good, you still don't can't go into that game going, oh, yeah, we got our ace going.
Speaker 3: We're good.
Speaker 4: Now, we got our ace going for us. You know, you go in there with that as well. So it's, uh, it's gonna be a daunting task. But I still like the chances though, fred I like the chances. I like to grit the heart.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: It feels like, you know, like at the end of the season they've had their back to the wall when they had to win out to beat San Diego to to to get the number one seed and and then get into the playoffs. It's another thing tonight, And I think I think you're right. I think it's all it's most of it's about Mooki. Otani's got to get it going. Otani's got to set the table.
Speaker 1: All right, we continue and we continue to count down to the game spirituality and the Captain of Positivity VI.
Speaker 3: Next.
Speaker 4: Come on, come on, come on, let's go Freddy right to beat Fred Rogan on a Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, big game day. Let's go.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, we need uh, we need someone who will put everything in a perspective. That person is unavailable, but we do have Vic h So now we welcome on. Yeah, I understand that Vic the brick with a daily haikup at two and victod afternoon.
Speaker 5: He says, the Dodgers must shake it up in the first inning tonight in San Diego.
Speaker 3: I'm Fred Rogan. Vic, you are absolutely right, and hello.
Speaker 5: He says, the Dodger's gotta gotta make it happen.
Speaker 3: By the third inning, rodby.
Speaker 5: Pete, she is in for Kevin figures and double a out of Muslim. Katie Newton.
Speaker 1: Why why Katie? Why why Katie? I'll always I understand. I mean, actually, this is this is this is a better one. Though it's me, Katie, It's me. I like that one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that's like.
Speaker 4: Yet, Katie, you could have gave you could have gave a dodge or something today instead of a dodge up.
Speaker 3: Dodger up. Okay, it's better. I'm down with that, Katie. We got work to do, Katie, we got a lot of work to do.
Speaker 5: His inspirational musica will take us into the hard ball promised land Roddy Fossio.
Speaker 6: Time has come today with King Flavor in his blue bamboo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you echo that? No, that's just Vic's headset.
Speaker 6: He's got it turned up way loud and it's the echo.
Speaker 3: Effect a thought, How did you do that? Thanks Vic for your your production work there.
Speaker 5: I really appreciate it working over time. Indeed, Dodgers padres three and the blood is boiling susangre esther hairviendo. Oh that the latest? I mean this Manny Machado overtly throwing the ball at are Dave Roberts? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: The sense?
Speaker 5: Say? Dave Roberts called it unsettling. I call it dangerous and a loss of reality from Manny Machado. Have you guys been buying into his I'm the leader of this team, I'm calling team meetings. I'm a nice guy. I don't buy into it.
Speaker 3: Do you do you really think it was dangerous? Vic?
Speaker 5: Yes, you talk about Dodger fans thrown balls at the at the player, you know, at profile. How about one hops into the Dodger dugout. You know luckily there was a net there. Yeah, I find it very dangerous, repell it grow. So what's Machado thinking? And I don't buy it it being a diversionary tactic, you know, by by Dave Roberts, you know, to get his players into a more focused state of mind. You don't throw infield balls. And I think you called it exactly right, Rodney. You roll it to the ball, you know, to the the ball boy or bat boy. You roll it in. You don't, you know, throw it one hop zinging it into the into the into the dugout, working and create you know, physical damage. I mean, Machado lost his mind. And I think you know he's been playing this. This game is my game with everyone that I'm the You know I have, I have matured since I left the Dodgers, you know, I know I don't hustle, But that's not my game.
Speaker 3: This is him.
Speaker 5: You are what your actions dictate you are in life. And Machado threw the ball at Dave Roberts. Am I wrong?
Speaker 3: Well, you certainly do it in that direction.
Speaker 5: Vic, Where does Dave Roberts ever said anything like that in his life?
Speaker 3: Never?
Speaker 5: He's the nicest guy in baseball. I mean, Dave Roberts is pure love And for him to say that it was unsettling. That really freaked me out today when when when I saw his quotes and I'm so, I'm not buying into this Machado thing, you know, I was. I was kind of easing into like, Okay, Machado has you know, mature a little bit. I saw him, you know, grab his padres, you know, during the game to you know, fracas, and you know, god, everyone refocused reset. I said, you know, maybe Machado has matured. No, he hasn't. Wow, you all want your actions dictate.
Speaker 3: So what is Maada a freak? Well, a freak can be interpreted in several different ways, Vig. What kind of freak?
Speaker 5: A dangerous freak?
Speaker 3: You think he's a danger to the game.
Speaker 5: Yes, have you ever seen anyone throw a ball into a into a dugout like that?
Speaker 3: I haven't.
Speaker 5: I mean, this series is fulfilled with stuff you've never seen before in the ballpark. You know what I'm saying. Every every night it seems something weird when quirky is happening. Well, his latest thing in this this latest thing with Walker Buele to me, is very unsettling. I mean, we are so unraveling as a society with these flash mobs. You know, seven elevens and Anaheim are getting you know, ripped off, you know, like nightly walk up you look, can't go to a horse race. He loves horse he loves horses. You know, he has a he has a steak in one of the great horses, you know, the one the Derby. He can't go to Santa Nita and then just hang out and you're gonna flash mob's gonna rip off his watch. I mean, this is nuts.
Speaker 3: Did you see?
Speaker 5: This is the de evolution of society.
Speaker 3: Did you see the story?
Speaker 1: Uh, there was one of those flash mobs went in and knocked off seven eleven and him. Well there was another one and they showed the footage on TV. You know you can see the people that ran in and parents were watching and they went, wait a minute, I know those two those are my kids. Oh no, yeah they did, and they all the police and turned him in.
Speaker 3: Turn in there.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 1: I took him down to the station, took him down to the station said, that's it.
Speaker 3: What do you think of that? Vic?
Speaker 5: Good for the parents, that's good parenting.
Speaker 1: Would you, Vic, if you were sitting in the zendome and wittier and happened to turn on the TV news, why you'd watch it?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Nobody does. But let's say you did.
Speaker 5: I do fact. You know, I am a rabbit local news guy.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: The day before you go, said, do you listen, Vic, I gotta go out and go shopping. So now it's the next day. You're sitting there, you're watching TV. They show video of people storming a seven eleven and stealing things. You look up and you go, as one of the people, she has stormed the seven eleven, your beloved bride.
Speaker 5: You go and you're spending too much time in the desert, Fred, Now listen to me, and scenarios are so far out passage. She stole pa, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I understand, But let's say she had a moment and she stole two packs of tic TACs and you saw her.
Speaker 3: What would you do?
Speaker 5: That is so far so outlandish, Fred, I can't even I can't respond to that.
Speaker 3: Okay, then you saw me do it?
Speaker 5: Vic, what would you do, I'll turn you in.
Speaker 3: So you you would turn anyone in but your wife.
Speaker 5: About the d I'm just talking about the de evolution of of what's happening around us. This random violence, these flash mobs. It's unacceptable. We have we have to confront it. We have to get you know, we have we have to bear down on it. We have to take care of it, to get political leaders who take care of this stuff. This can't go on. I mean, I've never seen this degree of violence in my lifetime. Have have you, Rodney?
Speaker 3: Have you?
Speaker 4: It's unacceptable, Like people are doing it and they're bold, they're doing it in broad daylights, and that's what it is, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean, it's it's unacceptable. Friend.
Speaker 4: The penalties, the penalties have to be harsher, have to be very very steep for anything it could be. No, it's got to be no tolerance if you get caught, you know, doing something crazy like that. That's why I like that, you know, them throwing the book at all these you know, the old the January sixth folks who thought they could just do that and and and there be no consequences. Same thing with these flash mob folks. It's got to be a steep, stiff penalty if you're a part of that.
Speaker 3: Group, no doubt.
Speaker 5: And listen, I want to get back to the game because we got to clear the clutter. This this, this game three is so so humongous, so eligante. Here's a game plan we got to get to.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, oh no, friend, you ain't right.
Speaker 1: And here's the game plan. And we won't get to the game plan when we come back.
Speaker 7: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: All right, come on now, we need it, we need it. Let's bring it on home.
Speaker 4: Rodney beat Fred rogan Vic, the brick Jacobs, come on big, bring it to us now, bring it to us now.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 5: Dodgers fans. I'm feeling you. Here's the game plan. We get to the Padres Michael King early as it's essential for Walker Bulah to pitchure the lead tonight, and it's essential for Mookie to get a couple hits. I mean, Mookie is doing all he can. It's talking with positive thinking counselors, it's taking the hours and hours of batting practice. And you know, you know, the Padres will pivot. They're gonna pitch around O Tani tonight. As their messages to Muki, is you beat us, but bets, let's see if you can beat us and Muki will recapture the way in San Diego.
Speaker 3: Are you sure that will be their game plan?
Speaker 5: Yes, I believe they're gonna pitch around o Tani and challenge muk Absolutely.
Speaker 1: I'd like to see that. I think you might be right there. Uh big, Well, they got to lose the one thing to say that we're not gonna let Otani beat us.
Speaker 5: They've seen though, They've seen Otani's thunder. They've seen what it can do to them when they have the three nothing lead in game one.
Speaker 3: Yep, you know.
Speaker 5: One swing oh Tony gets gets the Dodgers back in the game. But the other twenties Sammarai must all bring their long saws and short saws tonight the way of Tate. They Oscar's gonna have a big night. America's catcher Will Smith. I don't have to go through the lineup, but we need more power for Munsie Luxi's been hitting Key K, Tommy E, Miggie Row and of course my super Andy Piter has him pinch hits. The Azul collective will find clarity tonight. It's a best of three remember momentum. If you get ten two, that's over.
Speaker 3: It's done.
Speaker 5: Momentum. It lasts as long as the next game starting pitcher. And that's Walker Bueler, and he lives for these moments. Bueller is clutch. Dodgers are blue bamboo. They bend, they do not break. Azul in five.
Speaker 3: Well, you said that from the beginning, so you're not changing.
Speaker 5: I will not vacillate. Meanwhile, you guys see Dwight Howard on Dancing with the Stars last.
Speaker 3: Night, Oh no, how do you look?
Speaker 5: He looked pretty good, Katie. It was the sole trained theme in the ballroom last night, and Dwight was doing the chat yop Soul Train night. Who's dancing to Earthwind and Fires Let's groove tonight? Nice Dwight was rocking a very funky Rick James week. Dwight's mom was in the house. Dwight says his mom was doing the electric boogaloop, watching the legendary Don Cornelius and the Soul Trained Gang on Saturday mornings. And you can bet your last money it's all going to be a stone gas honey. The hippis trip in America And as always imparting, we wish you love.
Speaker 3: Peace and soul.
Speaker 5: All right, Victor, I think Dwight got a couple of sixes. He didn't have much rehearsal time.
Speaker 1: No, no, wait a minute, you built the whole thing up and then he got a couple of sixes.
Speaker 3: I thought you're gonna say he killed it.
Speaker 5: Well, he's still in it. He's still in the competition. But you know, just to be on the dance floor afraid, you know, just to do a cha chaw? Are you kidding before a national audience?
Speaker 3: Big? How bad was he?
Speaker 5: He was stiff last night? Oh no, but he's still in the camp.
Speaker 1: Did he actually say when he was out there he needs to practice more?
Speaker 5: I remember comment saying he didn't get much practice time this week.
Speaker 4: M hmm because of him him or because of the commitments.
Speaker 5: Yeah, mm hmm. Listen, just to go out there, you need nerves of steel.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you that would be hard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if it's not your expertise and you're you're traveling and trying something new, getting out of your comfort zone.
Speaker 3: I actually think.
Speaker 6: Fred I'd love to see you on Dancing with the Stars. I can't dance or Rodney Pete. Rodney could dance I can, but I would never do that, never.
Speaker 5: Ever, Rodney, I think you're going to get the call.
Speaker 3: I got the call.
Speaker 5: You got the call.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I said, no, Senior.
Speaker 6: I should have recommended fred.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no painful.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm recommending we get right to the source. Tonight, I was combing the archives for the perfect haikup tonight.
Speaker 3: It's the first time you've been early.
Speaker 5: Well, this hiku is a very critical hikup for the Fellas tonight at pet Go. So I went to my clutch reliever in the bullpen out of Kyoto is a Zen Buddhist priest Keto Fukushima Kio. I went by playing the Fukushima card.
Speaker 3: Fukushima card. Okay.
Speaker 5: I went deep because the Dodgers they need all the vibes they can get tonight.
Speaker 1: So you're saying this, this is when you went deep on. This is one that means something. This is one you find to be highly critical. This is one that will turn the tables. This is one that will make the difference get pretty. Is that what you're saying.
Speaker 5: I believe this will help must clear clear all the clutter, clear their minds and just play some, Just play some freaking hardball. That's not the haiku.
Speaker 3: It just doesn't look like something that would go down well.
Speaker 5: So this is from the very famous Zen Buddhist priest out of Kyoto, Japan, the Referend Fukushima. It goes something like this. This haiku for you on this Tuesday, October, the eighth moon time, moo shin no mind, movega no ego. Dodges will immerse themselves in moo time.
Speaker 3: That's m you.
Speaker 5: You get empty serenity in San Diego are Dodgers and five feeling you Mo time?
Speaker 3: Dodger Farents.
Speaker 5: Turn on your love light.
Speaker 3: Yeah, big, we've kind of heard that one like a thousand times.
Speaker 5: You've never heard moo time.
Speaker 3: Never no mind, clear your mind, clear clutter.
Speaker 5: Origination of the m you move sounds familiar from the Reverend Fukushima.
Speaker 3: Not heard anything from Fukushima. Have you a reverend Vic? Yes, he's a Reverend Fukushima.
Speaker 5: He's a Zen Buddhist priest.
Speaker 1: You are still echoing, Ronnie. This is really cool that you have an echo in your voice.
Speaker 3: Vic filling you. That's pretty good. Fred.
Speaker 5: Here come your Dodgers, Here come your Dodgers tonight, and they're feisty and they're gonna fight, and they're gonna battle.
Speaker 3: All right, well, we'll all be ready for the feisty battle, Rodnie. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Great job, Katie, terrific work filling in for Adam, who fills in for Kevin. You're welcome, right, all right, Rodney, we get together tomorrow
Speaker 3: Ye sir, Let's go,