Speaker 1: Time for rock News on one oh one one Double JRR, Orlando's rock station. Let's check in with Lynchintaco and see which rockers are making the headlines for all the right and wrong reasons.
Speaker 2: One O one one Double jr R And Rock News.
Speaker 3: Reminder, when we get done here, we have another pair of three eleven tickets on this three to eleven day. As we have declared here on the Lynch and Taco Show, we've been doing them every hour all morning long.
Speaker 2: We'll give you the number to call right after rock News.
Speaker 3: All right, Let's take a look, as we have been for the last few weeks, at how the fan vote is going for consideration for nominations for Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction later this year. Top five remain unchanged except the Slight Movement. Bad Company has now cruised past Sound Garden into the third spot, Cindy Lauper still locked at five, Soundgarden now in the fourth position, Bad Company of three, Billy Idol Lit two, and Fish and the Fish fans have their guys way out in front. Still so many weeks left to vote if you haven't done so yet. The fan vote goes through April twenty first at rockhall dot com if you are so inclined to have a.
Speaker 2: Say again, that's rockhall dot com.
Speaker 3: We have talked a lot about the unfortunate incident that happened on the eighties themed cruise out of Miami with the fiance a Faster Pussycat singer Tamy Down dying after falling overboard off the ship. It has now pretty much been confirmed via ship video oh that she jumped of her own accord, and Tamey Down has been cleared of anything to do with this. Yes, they had been in an argument allegedly prior to that, but anybody who wanted to insinuate that he physically didn't know it's apparently the ship's own video shows otherwise.
Speaker 1: And then you wonder what made her do that? If it was the argument made her jump on her own.
Speaker 3: Or was she drinking just not a not a heavy boozer from what we've been told.
Speaker 1: I remember you said that last week, not a big drinker. But I'm thinking something to put her over the edge literally.
Speaker 2: Wow, I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Another sad note. Another rock related death. Aaron Rossy. You may not know the name, but you may know some of his work have spent time in both Prong and Ministry died after suffering a sudden and severe heart attack. He was only forty four years old. That's Aaron Rossy. Why would why in the world would some of Tool's most hardcore fans boo the band at their concert.
Speaker 1: It had to be something Maynard related, because he does some weird stuff.
Speaker 3: Not only well, the fans expect that in very understanding of that. But I guess what really set the fans off was Tool had their own own Destination music festival this past weekend. It was held in Punta Cuna, Dominican Republic, and part of the whole marketing of this event to get fans to travel there for this.
Speaker 1: Event Puntacana, right, Punta Cuna, Cuna, it says, I don't know how you say it.
Speaker 3: I've never been there. But part of their promise was they were going to do two unique sets for the fans.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, the second show on the second day proved to be not true to those words, and the fans called him on it. They started booing and booing loudly, and that's what it's attributed to. And even as of today, the band is being trolled online by their own fans, which is kind of unexpected.
Speaker 2: They would not I'd do the same thing.
Speaker 1: If you bought tickets to Dominican Republic to go to a Tool double festival, like double days of the fest, I'd be real.
Speaker 2: Pissed, you know.
Speaker 3: Also, you know, as long as Tool's been around, and their setlists are usually about ten songs because their songs are so damn long. Yeah, how hard would it have been to just make good on that pledge? Zi anyway?
Speaker 1: That sounds like a Tool problem? Yes, yes, John five.
Speaker 3: Obviously spending time with Motley Crue these days, but growing up he was a Kiss fanatic. He was first drawn to the band in nineteen seventy seven. He was in a Sears store with his mom spotted a Kiss his Love Gun album and he was at the time into monsters and all that stuff. He's like, I gotta have that, mom, And ever since he's just been one of these over the top Kiss fanatics and collector. In fact, he's collected so much stuff over the years that he has announced his brand new Nights in Satan's Service Museum of Kiss Memorabilia that he is opening up in Los Angeles with guided tours that'll be open to the public. He's doing this for one month only. He wants to see how it goes and may expand it beyond that. He's got this initially set for three runs in the month of May, and he will lead the tourist himself through his Kiss memorabilia collection in Los Angeles. Pretty cool.
Speaker 1: And you're telling me little greedy old Jeane ain't putting his hand out.
Speaker 2: You know that's coming.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not gonna let Jean get off. I told you about this yesterday. But I do wonder what Jane might think about John five capitalizing on the Kiss name. Which but while Jean's charging fans twelve five hundred dollars to be his roadie for.
Speaker 2: A day, Yeah, I can see John five going, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, any word down the hall.
Speaker 1: If somebody took the bait on that one, I'm sure.
Speaker 3: He could bankroll that, right, oh yeah, rolling large man. And finally, this Iron Maiden fans, this is going to be a must have. The Infinite Dreams Official Visual History UH book of Iron Maiden will be out this fall. Maiden's another band, highly collectible, and so many great pictures over the years, well a lot of this stuff, much of which up until now has never been published before, will be chronicling the band's first fifty years in this new book coming out in the fall. So it looks like that's going to be pretty darn cool and you will be buying it. I might.
Speaker 2: I would not mind having that. I think you will.
Speaker 1: I would not mind having that hint hint to any family members for a present.
Speaker 2: All right, it is three eleven day.
Speaker 3: We've been giving away three eleven tickets every hour in the Lynching Tacos show for their show coming up on the twenty fourth at the House of Blues. We got one more pair to give away. We want to do it right now.
Speaker 1: Taco four oh seven nine one six, one oh one one again the number to call for three eleven tickets four oh seven nine one six one oh one one.
Speaker 2: On this three eleven day.
Speaker 3: We'll just pick up a random line.
Speaker 2: If it's you, the tickets are yours. Good luck. J R R.
Speaker 3: Found through