Speaker 1: Are you tired of the same mold sports media? Are you tired of hot takes, argument and questions that are just completely off ba.
Speaker 2: Luckily we have something for you. Touchdowns and Tangents of the People, for the people, by people who care about the culture, commentary, some good people, Hawthorne, California.
Speaker 1: Here it's p D. Camrio, Kenneth Frank, James Berry. We are Touchdowns and Tangents your Thursday night spot for NFL Takes, Topical Tangents, Touchdowns and Tangents dot Com t D's Underscore Tangents, kenn Even what the fuck going on tonight?
Speaker 2: Shout out to everybody who's made it another week. We know the world to other shit, but you still got to live like like you gotta go to work tomorrow, even if we're in the middle of an apocalypse, even if your core keeps cutting on every time you do it exactly when you notice it ain't stop shit And I did it. Yeah, man, it was a slow news week, but that's because we're in the middle of the dead off season. Like it's gonna pick back up in two weeks. Sure, training camps start in less than thirty days and Media Media Day for college football starts in July. I'll be in Texas for Big twelve media day the eighth and the ninth, might get there seventh, I don't know. Probably just going to try to get there that morning because I don't need to spend the day.
Speaker 1: Before or five more time. And it was just that, Yeah, I'd be in Texas for a week. But whatever.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the shoutout Tuck was pretty Thunder for winning the NBA championship. Is really shitty that Halliburton popped his achilles towards Achilles, But honestly, see how they make sure of the villain.
Speaker 1: If you're not being enough of a villain.
Speaker 2: How do how do you make the league MVP the villain when he has no criminal record? He got traded on Draft night. This is all Paul George's fault. If you want to blame anybody for Halliburton's injury and everybody who popped the achilles, this is all Paul George and his stupid ass podcast fault. You can literally blame the Thunder winning a championship on Paul George, Draymond Green and who else you want to name the Mavericks, the Dallas Mavericks, You know and the Spurs, you know, Adam Silver because the Spurs getting all this talent they set up capital.
Speaker 1: Was on the floor every time Dame Justin or Jason Tatum yep, and like like three other dule toward their achilles. I think he was on the floor when.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's not He's not ever beating the Chargers. After they did that prayer game six and his eyes rolled in the back of his head. That shit was kind of demonic, bro, Like, you're never beating those allegations.
Speaker 1: And you the.
Speaker 2: Crazy thing is they took that man off the floor and he had zero files in game seven, I'd be like, that's the time he get ejected. Bro. Shout out to O'Connell. Though that kid put that dude balled out. He earned himself a fat pay day down the line.
Speaker 1: I'm not evenna lie. I didn't even watch any of the NBA playoffs that the Clippers lost, we know, but a former Race said they said Game six was one of the most watched games ever. But they also said at the beginning of the series, like the first two or three games were like some of the lowest watch ever. And it didn't help that the NBA had a fucking sail in the middle of the finals with the Lakers finally admitting their broke boys and selling to Proteck, the group that owns the Dodgers, which was big news out here in LA for sure, just because man La Laker fans finally admitted that the family money was holding them back, but they just weren't.
Speaker 2: I think it's good for the Lakers though overall. But so when Lebron becomes partner, you had that, and then somebody else got traded.
Speaker 1: It's been bang got traded during the finals. Somebody else got traded to.
Speaker 2: Porzingis got traded to the OKD got traded during the finals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean yeah, so that's wild. And Porzingia's got traded like the dead after to the to the can't get out of its own damn way.
Speaker 2: Looky, the Hawks are kind of nice with that roster. They have now that for like four years. No, but like they actually look like we've been saying that for like four years. But they're the Hawks. The Hawks.
Speaker 1: They just find a way to be the Hwks bro the expectations. I got a homie from the Nabjo's been binging the table for the Hawks for like five years, Bro, stop stop hitting the table. So they're gonna be No, they're not.
Speaker 2: If they didn't do ship after they won like seventy games or sixty nine games one year and Kyle kover shipped the bed in the playoffs, it's never happening, Atlanta Hawks, It's never happening. Dominique wilkins son looks like the truth. Though Dominic Wilkins can say whatever he wants. He was at one point some jamming bro at one point his son was. At one point Dominique.
Speaker 1: Is like head over the fucking rim, just fucking jamming on ship Bro, like fucking sixteen bro.
Speaker 2: At one point, crazy Dominique Wilcoms was better than what people well, he's what BRONI, He's what.
Speaker 1: People want Brownie to be. Brownie was never even that athletic exactly, and it's only like sixty six and ship.
Speaker 2: Bryce is more athletic than Bronnie, and everybody's saying Bryce won't even make it, which is crazy because I remember the dick eating like and everybody was like, you know, Brownie's gonna be. Brownie has a better offensive bag. I know Bryce is a better offensive bag than Brownie. It's not even close he does. It's not even close. So I'm like, why are y'all sating? Y'all went from just because he's walking on at Arizona when he probably could have got a skylarship anywhere else. The kick but some of the some of these just top flat propects out of high school. Don't listen like you're really not that guy. Go to like the Big West and become the greatest player in school history in the Big West, and then you become that guy. Let's just look at Halliburnen bro going and trying to be a twelfth man in Arizona, get no burn, and then you transfers some white bitch. Wow, that was a lot. I mean, I wasn't gonna go straight to just white bitch. I was gonna say just a thought. But you know, wow, my bad, Like you jump the gun. No, you just jump the gun like you don't start a white bitch. You just say, oh, you're gonna get pregnant by a thought and she got more money than you, and then you're just gonna be that broke boy. You're just gonna be like yeah, yeah, yeah, you'll change. Like we know what's Brodley's most viral moment, you'll change fake. That's his most of our moment, not him being on the court with his father and then never anything mean, y'r chang fake. But anyway, Dominie Wilkins at one point was better than Jordan from what the old heads tell me.
Speaker 1: He was that crazy.
Speaker 2: He was that like he was He's going head to head with Jordan at one point, like that's that's what I've heard. That's Cannon apparently with the old doc with old I think this is a thirty for thirty on Dominique Wilkins too. But yeah, he just he was like Paul George, but with way less flash he wasn't. No, Paul George was nowhere near as nice as a Dominique Wilkins. And I didn't forget about all that shit y'all talking about Kobe and what Trace McGrady said and Jim Jones. I'm just holding my anger and vitory all towards the end of the show. This is gonna be a very peaceful opening to the show. But let's get back to football, because you know we talked that's what touchdowns intense it is. Aaron Rodgers said he's gonna retire. This is gonna be his last season.
Speaker 1: This is it.
Speaker 2: No, Michael Jackson, Like, this is literally it for him, and at forty two and twenty one years in, I mean, it would be crazy if he let them to a playoff. Birth.
Speaker 1: I just think it's dumb that he's doing this whole last Dance thing because it's like signing the last Dance bro. It's like the Paul Pierce retirement tour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that wasn't even though he is one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time, he's top five exactly what it is, he's top five.
Speaker 1: I just think, what if they actually get closed, Like what if they actually do make it to the second or third round of the playoffs and he can go out with his head with his head one year with Pittsburgh, that's it.
Speaker 2: Like, had one of the best seasons in Jets history. You're twenty eight touchdowns and eleven paces. I'm saying a lot for J's QB history. Twenty eight and eleven. I'm not saying that's bad now when I say that, Okay, but when I say that and you're like, Joe name is one of the greatest ever, No, he wasn't.
Speaker 1: Literally not he was. He's literally not.
Speaker 2: He's running back literally came back against one of the greatest raider teams ever. That's cool, that's cool, that's cool. He earned the spot Hall of Fame. One of the greatest played right now.
Speaker 1: Also, the quarterbacks have to do kind of a lot less, now, can we be honest? You just got to get the He's not better than Jim Plunket. Let's really talk about it. Let's know, let's get that ship on the floor. You're not gonna tell me Joe Naming is better than Jim Plunket. You're smoking crack, my boy? Did you so?
Speaker 2: Jim Plunkett just doesn't ever to be in the Hall of Fame, alright?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 2: I ever said that? Man, I never said that. I'm just saying now, people, I'm saying you were the You're the main person that I know who was ready to flare ship up and kicks ship off at every tailgate over Jim Plunking now being in the Hall of Fame, and it's just weird now.
Speaker 1: Be in the Hall of Fame. He better than johnamon I mean, we gotta stop gashing.
Speaker 2: Brett Farve was better than Joe Namath. I mean, statistically, maybe no better, was I don't know what the fucking jets. I think you need to understand, Joe.
Speaker 1: That's like wearing the Michelin Star with fucking McDonald's. You know what I'm saying, that's like winning a fucking Michelin star. McDonald's better than Cam Newton.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about Cam Newton?
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, if you're playing Cam Newton, probably Cam Newton won.
Speaker 2: An m v B Great Player m v P. No, he was fucking mid. He was like worse than Eli. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You weren't even watching football back then, So how are you gonna say that so definitively network I literally doesn't mean how.
Speaker 2: Much you know what.
Speaker 1: Watching watching?
Speaker 2: Hey, he was not that nice, bro. Like I'll be watching some of these old players and I'm like, hey, this dude was not that nice. Like amongst his peers, he was not that nice. Now is he one of the swaggiest people ever to play on sport? Joe Namath to the petticoat and the mink coat. Yes, he punched his ticket to the Hall of Fame just on Or alone. Don't get to twisted. He's first team all or. Tom Brady could never if you said Tom Brady and Prime Joan Tom honestly, Kenny Stabler, Joe Namath, those two should have had a buddy cop series that was fumbled. I wish that would have been done when they were both alive, Like that would have been god t here, imagine partying with Joe Namath and Kenny Stabler. Okay, this is a fucking tangit. We don't even need to get on I know. I just felt like I needed to say that.
Speaker 1: Just You've been saying the same shit for fucking twenty years. It's not a unique take, bro. You can go anywhere on Raiders Twitter and find exactly what the you're talking about.
Speaker 2: I just felt like I needed to hang out. I just need to put point. We need to be playing in the Hall of Fame. But yeah, we just talk about old quarterbacks. But yeah, Rogers is top five all time quarterbacks just on his ability and he should have had more championships. But I feel like people punish him because all the teams he played on choke but that necessarily wasn't his fault.
Speaker 1: But anyway, moving on to the news of the day, Justin Tucker caught a ten game suspension for the nastiest around his massage affairs.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's in the middle of a divorce. It's not going great for that man.
Speaker 1: Man, just two years ago, he was sitting high. One of the greatest kickers of all time. Life comes at you fast, one.
Speaker 2: Of the greatest kickers of all time, arguably the greatest kicker of all time.
Speaker 1: Isn't that more? Isn't that more games than Deshaun Watson. God, yes, didn't get like seven, Yes, DeShawn had Waim Moore allegations.
Speaker 2: Yes, but I mean, allegations are one thing.
Speaker 1: But Shawn gotta guaranteed record setting contract, Yeah, which the league colluded against.
Speaker 2: But I can't talk about that exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, uh yeah, the other news of the week that probably got buried by fucking whatever bullshit was going on in the news cycle. Uh yeah. So the NFL nfl PA basically went to court. NFLPA alleged that the NFL colluded to uh fight against guaranteed contracts, basically saying after Deshaun Watson got his guaranteed contract, there was text message threads, email exchangers just saying like, hey.
Speaker 2: We're not doing this, like this is not the standard.
Speaker 1: This is not like this is not going to continue, like this is the outlier and the nfl PA won and they didn't tell anyone. So yeah, if huge labor tree falls in the middle of the forest and no one's there to hear it, you may or may not hear about it on your favorite podcast or some random sports media radio show. The point is NFL was found guilty of colluding against their union, against their players, their workforce, and the union that won didn't even say anything, which they should have. We should be talking about how this could kind of pave way to the NFL getting guaranteed money for one through fifty three, but instead that the union and organization is so poor they don't even want to own the fact that they won something that could be a landmark preston. Instead, the NFL just kind of dropped the news on a Wednesday and hope that no one talked about it, and for the most part, it kind of happened. So yeah, we'll see what happens with that whole situation, because you know, the NBA got guaranteed money, the MLB has guaranteed money. They're even doing deferred money now, so NFL NFLPA gotta get it together. And then the other news of the day, which Kenny Kennon talk about is Todd Bowles getting an extension with the Buccaneers GM Jason Lynch, like Jason, like Bets gets a new They both get contract extensions headed into the new season.
Speaker 2: Thoughts on that, Kenny, excellent and I'm glad Todd Bowles is living his best life in his finally getting a fair shot with the Buccaneers.
Speaker 1: What happens when you give black coaches a second chance.
Speaker 2: And actually let them build up a staff. And shout out to Bruce Arians, who should be in the Hall of Fame as a contributor somehow because he is literally I mean whatever you want about the whole ab situation, but this man has put black people and women in positions better than Belichick ever did. And almost think of all the greatest coaches of all time, think about their coaching tree, some of it is trash. Coaching tree is kind of trash. Look at a dude who became a head coach, won the Super Bowl, achieved almost everything you could possibly do, and then he just got the fuck out the way. So salutor Bruce Arians for really being an ally. Tod Bowles is looking like he has the Buccaneers ready. The Buccaneers have been that's the deepest their receiving corps has ever been in life. Like they have like three first round picks, two first round picks, and four dudes who could get a thousand yards, So salute to them. And everything they're doing in Tampa Bay Bowls is proven, Like, yes, my defense is not going anywhere. I have an offense. We got our franchise, QB and Baker and we're rocking. And honestly, because in the NFC South, you could just never fire this dude. He could just make you an habitual division winner or division whatever every year because you can't keep affording to fire good coaches in this league. Like some of the new guys are gonna wash out, but if you look at that division, Kellamore, brand new, David Canalas Jury still out. Shout out to the El Camino College alum Hopkins are rocking under Raheem Morris, so a two black coach, you got a second chance. Shout out to Atlanta, Shout out to Tampa Bay the one thing Florida does right.
Speaker 1: On football.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, uh, this double A's coming. As far as the game talked about paying more people, but so Britt Beelama, head coach at Illinois, who just really has that program doing great things. He talked about how it started running back got poached away to Georgia, and Georgia has enough talent. It's kind of crazy that they just keep getting away with that. But he talked about how, like, yeah, schools are just outbidding me to keep my players and it's not fair and it's not right, and a lot of illegal things are being done, and obviously, like you know, the kids are gonna choose what's best for them, but the schools are doing schools are doing this and then complaining that, you know, oh I can't keep this, like this is bad, but like you're actively doing the thing that you're complaining about, which is kind of crazy to me, and I'm glad that he, like other coaches have said it. Colorado State's head coach Mike Norrell talked about it, how you know, their quarterback and the receiver were offered collectively almost two million dollars to leave, so god knows what, Like one day, Geny's gonna say how much he got offered to leave Boise and that's gonna make people go crazy. But yeah, yeah, that's that's becoming an ever present issue college football. And again media days are coming up, so it's gonna be all next month the SEC wherever. The SEC's problem is they keep fighting for power to control like automatic seeds and everything for the playoffs, thus creating a shittier playoffs. So they're hyping that up. Also, B, why you landed a five star QB Rider Lions? He was originally committed to SE Sacramento State was looking at him, but his brother is a tight end at USC Walker Lions, and he announced on the Pat McAfee show that he's committed to be Why you he committed over He committed to be while you over Oregon, USC all missing a bunch of other schools. So now, B, why you are taking five star qbs? But how many five stars have panned out at BYU? So it's but he's from fullsome top five. He's the fifth overall player in California, so you know, it's kind of interesting. And he's you put up great stats at Fallsom High School, So I think it's gonna be very interesting to see, B. Why you're not going anywhere? They almost want a big twelve Championship, also the n C Double A.
Speaker 1: They're de betting.
Speaker 2: They're debating changing some rules on betting. They might uh bustly letting players and staff bet on pro sports, but it's not like fully uh sold. But it's like it's a thirty five person council and there they're definitely talking about considering betting people bet on sports because currently staffers, athletes and staffers are barred from betting on all sports. But like, is it fair that a kid can't bet on the World Series? He's a D one player, Like why can't he bet? Why can't she bet? They're not point shaving in their sport. I'd say, if you say you can't bet on your sport, I get it. But if you're gonna say these kids are.
Speaker 1: What you're saying, I mean, I think where he gets lost is kind of where the money's coming from, because a lot of it is from nonprofits and booster clubs and teams that are getting money from public sources. So I get wanting to limit it. And some of these folks are under twenty one, which is under the legal age, so I get that part of it too, And some states have different It's just because just in general, I mean, the gambling thing is just a mess because over half the states have some sort of legal sports gambling in place at the current moment, but it really varies from state to state. Some of them are state operated, meaning there's only one casino and they're all the same. Some of them employ a more free market based economy or select oligopoly where there's only a certain handful amount of operators. Some of them are being deployed through the current channels they have, such as Indian casinos or you know, existing gaming entities.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's just kind of a mess from place to place.
Speaker 1: So that's why it's hard to say, yeah, all athletes should do it or all athletes shouldn't do it, because we can't even determine if it's legal federally. I mean, California in one place where a lot of people are betting either you know, offshore, you know, through subways, on the internet, or they're you know, playing DFS, which is basically the same thing, be a prize picks, underdog sleeper, et cetera. And yet we can't even legalize it just because of the nuances between what the Indian Gaming Act allows, you know, tribal tribes to get versus what we've allowed, you know, other gaming entities to get through through games of skill and things of that nature. So it's a very complex issue. It's not as simple as just saying, oh, you know, college athletes should be able to bet or should not be able to bet, much much more complicated than that. Also, Deon Sanders, he's recovering from some er health issues. He's been away from Colorado for a couple of weeks now almost a month, So we're gonna keep coach prime coach.
Speaker 2: Sanders in his prayers. It's crazy. One of the greatest athletes of all time to ever exist in anything, and his health is deteriorated so fast. Like how many athletes that we've seen that we're nowhere near as good as Dion out there with perfectly healthy bodies, their feet work, everything's fine.
Speaker 1: But Dion w great Like they're not. They don't have the same kind of hype and juice this year. Are they gonna be good? Is he gonna make it through the year? Is he gonna be there another year? Like, honestly, we don't know.
Speaker 2: They're probably they're definitely gonna take a step back. Offensively, you don't lose Travis, and even just the PR machine just feels like you don't have the same juice.
Speaker 1: No, they do.
Speaker 2: It's just been quiet, That's what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, Liberty. They never quiet like that.
Speaker 2: Big told me is gonna be interesting. If he doesn't show up at Big twelve media day, I know something's wrong. Doesn't show up at Big twelve media day, and he lives in Texas, something's wrong. But but yeah, with that, there's also two more things, uh USC or not USC. The PAC twelve got Texas State to leave the sun Belt. So now Texas State is officially joining.
Speaker 1: The PAC twelve. That's interesting. Okay, I'll tell you what I really think. Go for no judgment. So they're just gonna be the third team, or they're joining with all the other teams in a couple of years.
Speaker 2: They're joining in like twenty twenty six or whatever. So that's what everything resets everything, everything resets any one more team.
Speaker 1: But that's with Sacks State.
Speaker 2: Sax State hasn't officially they haven't.
Speaker 1: That's a nothing.
Speaker 2: Sax State lost their appeal to jump. They now they don't. They're leaving the Big Sky, so they're not They're gonna be an FCS independent. They're leaving the Big Sky. They don't have a conference anymore pretty much. And because of the bylaws, into blaze, Like if you don't get invited to join the conference, you can't just jump up to D one. There's a process like sam Houston State had to do it, Jacksonville State, a bunch of schools have to go through a process. You can't just jump to D one. Appalachian State took them years till they jumped to D one. So for me, I think the Texas State thing is stupid because like it just shows like how badly managed the PAC twelve was because at one point bro USC turned down Oklahoma and Texas. That's like if Rihanna wanted to give you some give you some ass and you said no. That's like if Beyonce before she got with Jay, was like, hey you want to hit this and you said no. Yeah, Well that's gonna be afraid of losing control.
Speaker 1: And they lost everything. They lost the whole fucking card they could have lost, They.
Speaker 2: Could have loaned, they could have literally owned geographically half of half of North America. They would have run half. Texas had its own has its own.
Speaker 1: Thinking like that they were thinking of.
Speaker 2: But they were there exactly.
Speaker 1: They were thinking about what the pact Tole was and preserving what that was over where it could grow into.
Speaker 2: But they weren't even preserving it. They didn't fight hard enough for a c At some point, if you're not growing, then you're you're dying either.
Speaker 1: That's what they meant. That's what they came up again.
Speaker 2: You're dying anyway. You're either maintaining or you're lingering. Because some school like Boyd State is maintaining and they're getting more money in and things are better, they're obviously not gonna.
Speaker 1: Be The Pac twelve was just fine with fine enough and they just stopped pushing the envelope and want to do anything different or better? And how do you turn down?
Speaker 2: They could have killed the Big Twelve, and the Big twelve was like, we ain't making that fine. But yeah, and lastly, there's a documentary coming out about cam Ward called Zero Star. It's gonna be lit and it's gonna be on two B in September. I'm definitely watching it. Yeah, I saved this last one for a fate or fair.
Speaker 1: All Right, The Seahawks brought to kill Griffin back touchdown and turnover touchdown.
Speaker 2: You can never not have enough good nickel corners. And he's gonna come right in and play in the slot because you got Devin with a spoon on one side and Tyreek Wiland on the other. Seahawks are gonna be a problem. Yeah, I mean he fits what they want to do perfectly. He can just play the slot he's not and he can tackle. So he had a bounce back year last year. So the last couple of years he's been on the rebound. Every time a great dB goes to Jacksonville, they end up sucking. Jacksonville produces great DB's, they don't sign great dbs. Tell that to Chris Henderson. Who the fuck is Chris Henderson?
Speaker 1: C J Henderson? I'm sorry, c J. Henderson was traded.
Speaker 2: Well, he said he produced, they produced great corners. I'm just saying he got traded to Carolina though, didn't he Yeah.
Speaker 1: Either way, he's still in the league. He recovered.
Speaker 2: I mean he had maturity issue to Florida corners are kind of a red flag. Florida corners are the new Alabama middle linebackers.
Speaker 1: All right? Next up, JayR Alexander officially joined the Ravens last week. Touchdown or turnover touchdown. Honestly, they probably could have one of the best defenses of the league. I think they finally fix their defense. You got Jaire on one side, Nate Wingins on the other, Marvin Humphrea can play the slot, Kyle Hamilton, Oh, who's they got?
Speaker 2: They have safety Amlachi Starks, I think are Darius Washington. He's coming off an injury. But they have so much depth at safety and like so many corners and so many linebackers that I think they're gonna be fine. Like that defense is finally it should take the next step. If you bring in Gyre out, I just think it's a touchdown because AFC is much more it's gonna be much easier.
Speaker 1: I think it's a touchdown because the Chiefs are gonna be more over there receiver this year. They grow a lot of guys coming back from injury, so you you had someone that can match up with them. Jahre. I mean, he's a brand name, but he's a really versatile player. He can play in a lot of different coverages and do a lot of the things that they like to do as far as taking making takeaways. You know, walking down in the side of the field and just making plays. But I think overall a big picture, you know, this was a guy Lamar Jackson wanted, and I think going out and getting him and getting him at a fair price, I think chie shows a good commitment to to your franchise player and your leader, who they're gonna have to start talking about the extension again in the next year or two, but just you know, showing that commitment to him and his vision. They played together in college, right, get him the Raiders could have definitely do. I think those are both touchdowns for sure. All right, next one, this one's kind of a little hanging through, but whatever. It's just so week George Kittle said he would love to be in WWE after the NFL touchdown or turnover.
Speaker 2: That's a touchdown because that's t K Like ww is not a wrestling company anymore, and like a lot of YouTubers have said it, and they made great points because it's just how tkl's are operating and like how they're doing fans, fans are being priced out and it's just just a lot of real slick, slimy shit going on. Record profits. But you're firing people and the creative is lacking, and the people who could be stars are not being stars, and you're paying people to really just sit at home. But m especially it'd be cool. But it's like Logan Paul's kind of proof that, yeah, if you if you got some notoriety or some fame, the same way Gronk was in there. Gronk was a WWE for a minute. Football players wrestlers are usually former football players anyway. The Ussels play football, Roman Reigns played football, The Rock played football. A lot of guys played football who were wrestlers.
Speaker 1: So I mean, I think when I mean, when you play a position a tight end that can easily be overlooked as far as pay, as far as impact, but yet here you are catching balls in the middle field, taking hits, you know, blocking linebackers and d ns block like those TLEs, And so I think for him, it gives him extra leverage. It gives him, you know, a reason for the forty nine ers to keep him happy and keep him wanting to play, wanting to be energized, and it also just overall keeps adding to his brand and gives him something to hope for once he's feels like he's ready to leave the game.
Speaker 2: It's like the Super Bowl just now with the Niners.
Speaker 1: It's like it's it's it's better to fit.
Speaker 2: It's better to have options.
Speaker 1: And knowing you're doing what you're doing than it is to feel like you have no options and you're just doing what you're doing because you have no options. Like so I think that itself is freeing and it makes what you're doing more fun. All right, Uh, moving on, take your tangent. All right. So Sam Laporta was in the Vatican. Was at the Vatican this week getting a blessing from the Pope. Pope is A reportedly a Bears fan. Lions and Bears have a heated rivalry. Laporta is also from Chicago, So take your tangent on getting blessed.
Speaker 2: By your op pretty much, I mean another technically, he's the vigor of Christ, so he technically has to be on your side. Yeah, that's the Pope. You think I didn't know that?
Speaker 1: No, I just think it's funny because yeah, that's what you hope. But we're all human and uh, who knows.
Speaker 2: Imagine you die and God's like, what the fuck is religion?
Speaker 1: Idiots? I think it was?
Speaker 2: Was it I forget who's it wasn't a Luis K joker, it might have been. It was some of these jokers, like wait, what the what the fuck are jobs? What the fuck did you guys do? All you have to do is eat fuck and just have kids, like I gave you every, I left you everything. I forget what comedians that, but that's your jokes, like what if we did all this shit wrong? Like you killed it? What do you mean all these ships are extinct? The wooly mammoth bitch. So I think that's dope. Man. Actually, go meet the Pope in your lifetime. It's kind of cool. I'm not Catholic, but that's pretty cool man. Yeah, for sure, and obviously, especially if they're both from Chicago.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they talked about fucking White Sox or whatever the fuck bulls. They're shitty, they are. I'm sure they're tryma bonded over it. My co workers even showed Pope Leo at the World Series in five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but giving Pope's too much positive pub because you know, Catholic Church cord of our history. But that's all another start. Yeah, he also played football in Iowa, so you know, I'm Sam Blord with Iowa. Oh I think you're talking about the pope. No no, no, no, no, I think go to Northwestern or some ship. Oh yeah, he did go to Northwestern.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: The Jaguars.
Speaker 1: Gave Travis Hunter a massive contract, record setting for a rookie, and then also this year he was seeing being annoying in the huddle doing what he does TikTok. And so just take your tangent on Travis Hunters impact with the Jaguars and just overall as a rookie in this rookie class that has already had everyone sign except for two people the grown man on that team or telling him and letting him like, I hope, oh, you don't always got to be in the videos, my boy, Hey cut that ship out, bro, you ain't done nothing in the league yet. You're not even half the player. Dion stef On Diggs. He's been a nasty motherfucker for how long? But he's been kepting it under wraps for about eight years.
Speaker 2: He just got fifth round page just now not beating allegations. He's just not open with it. But all his teammates even like, who's the one person you don't ever date or be around the sister Stefan, all the Vikings, like.
Speaker 1: Theys Hes just now public with it out here, fucking going to Scotland and fucking Cardi B.
Speaker 2: But I mean, hey, somebody else's left overs. But whatever, some releas athletes are weird. Man, find a new chick, find a chick that ain't done that. I'm just saying, like, find you a shack.
Speaker 1: In the industry.
Speaker 2: That's not like.
Speaker 1: He continues out here like that, but whatever, that's the problem.
Speaker 2: Some he's gotta like, you can't find like some random fucking I don't know, lawyer chick to shack up with. You just gotta get all the the chicks with made up bodies. It's just weird to me, Like, that's weird that that's all those all those dudes have the same preference, y'all all smashing the same chicks. All right, Man, you're not beating the Diddy allegations either, But hey, it is what it is.
Speaker 1: H him and his brother had that whole weird case going on that hasn't really actually been solved out or figured out fully. But hey, you know, you all just kind of forgot about it. We all just don't talk about it. We all just ignore those allegations. But and then when it comes out later, we're like, damn, but hey touched out. The tangents talked about it.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: All right. Uh, speaking of new contracts, Karen Williams is reportedly in talks with the Rams about the extension. Take her tangent on Kyle Williams, Like, that's kind of weird. It's a little too early for that. I know, he still has like two more years on his rookie deal, I think. Yeah. And plus plus they are still touch this year. He was supposed to still touch his last year. Yeah, but he was a.
Speaker 2: Rookie last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well he kind of did for a little bit towards the end. He stole some of those big impact touches that Williams was getting as far as like you know, those second and threes and in the red zone and shit like that. Plus he's faster than Kyle Williams. So I think that's why Kyen Williams is rushing to commit. You know, It's it's one thing to know when your windows your window and you want to just lock it in and get it trapped, but you know, it's another thing if you know there's no one behind you and you know, okay, I'm good, but he's not in that situation. And they drafted another running back too, I think, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he ain't in no danger stealing starting reps. Kind of a crowded backfield, if you ask me. But I honestly though, yeah, that Donovan Edwardson still bothers me, like the hell that played out like damn bro really.
Speaker 1: But anyway, all right, the Chargers are teasing new alternate uniform forms. Uh, there will drop July sixteenth. Take your tangent.
Speaker 2: I'm just here for the social media rollout because I know that's gonna be fire and it's hard to fuck up that color combination. We're right down the street, man, we're literally.
Speaker 1: I just hope that they fucking get some alternate helmets. White helmets were cool when they were the alternate.
Speaker 2: I need thunderclap helmets.
Speaker 1: I need the lt. Navy helmets. I need gold helmets. Nah, then you look like I need ram ship. No, not even gold like that.
Speaker 2: They're yellow, piss yellow. Yeah, you don't want pis yellows. A airs on the state got the orange. Got the yellow helmets with the orange. Yeah, but they also have a undertone of orange. With them, it's like bright orange, Like it's bright orange with like a gold crab about together nice like fire. Yeah, but I mean some of the logos be kind of trashed, but they know their colors given their aesthetic. But with the Chargers powder blue helmets, I just think there's there's room to grow. I like to see yellow helmets, so.
Speaker 1: Like we the navy blue.
Speaker 2: It looks cool, but then you realize it's navy blue. C. J. Moseley officially retired.
Speaker 1: Take yours. We talked about that last week. We didn't record.
Speaker 2: Last week we didn't ship. Well, we didn't talk about it on the record, but yeah, he retired. Good for him. Probably one of the better BAMA linebackers of the past decade and he wasn't injuries just kind of yeah, he reset the Alabama clock.
Speaker 1: He did.
Speaker 2: He gave it all of a second chance. He made us figure about Lando mcclaim and he.
Speaker 1: Had us thinking BAMA linebackers could kind of cover for like three years because he could cover if he didn't get hurt.
Speaker 2: He went from Baltimore.
Speaker 1: He probably should just say it with the Ravens is okay, would have had bro think about how bro they got ro quand think about Patrick Queen, Like, think about they.
Speaker 2: Keep a linebacker. They keep it all pro midle linebacker. They either draft Trent Simpson might have an all Pro year. They just keep a linebacker in the tuck. It's it's very impressive. Actually, all right, last one.
Speaker 1: The UFL just wrapped a third season. Uh take her tangent on just the UFL the USFL. Yeah, no, it's just the us UFL. Now remember it merged with the XFL, USFL, XFL and the UFL. Okay, so yeah, they just wrapped up their season. Take your tangent on the second year of the UFL. Take your tangent on players making the jump from the UFL to the NFL.
Speaker 2: I think, just anything you want to say on the UFL, Yeah, I got you. They need to fix the contract situation. I mean, probably hasn't been showing up for that either, because you know, he didn't chomp at Mania and that fucked up the whole card. But he can't have it ego in football because like, bro, you were never that dude in football. Even if Warren Shap never existed, you wouldn't have not been that dude at the u Like.
Speaker 1: So let's relax, but.
Speaker 2: The lead he has, it's competitive, and guys who are not as good guard from coming out of college or getting better with just what they're doing. And some guys are making a living. Some guys are coming household names. Now. I just think you probably should try to have like a USFL draft on to be like, I think you need to really figure out how to take the content you already have and get it on other platforms as well, because two be gonna start live streaming somebody's league. Surprised they haven't tried it with the WBA yet, but to B has come a long way, and I think they're owned by somebody.
Speaker 1: Somebody finally give came. Look, that's all I want to know. Man, it's never anyone to Why are you championship the springball he's been liked the leading receiver twice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he's like the fourth receivers are domind doesn't and it's like if you don't hit it the first time, it's not happening. He had multiple chances in the league, it just didn't work out.
Speaker 1: That's a returner. Yeah, but I mean, good to that league.
Speaker 2: Stay away from whole cloaking and you'll be fine. All right, fair fan, you said you had one, so you can go for Thomas Castlan of Florida State QB. He was at Boston College. He had like over a thousand yards by himself, and he said, yeah, Florida State, we finally got a squad, Like, we're gonna be great. I've been pretty much I was pretty much tearing up the acc by myself the last two years. It feels good to finally have some help, pretty much shitting on Boston College. But if you look at it, I mean, he's kind of not wrong, especially if you have over a thousand yards rushing, like he kind of was that offense. But some of his teammates are like I remember that playing a little bit differently, and then Bama players because like BABA players, I guess we're deming was it Will Harris no Will Blackman, who was a Boston College legend. They also got new uniforms. It just looks like their old uniforms. I think it's not Russell. I forget who who's sponsor now, but just.
Speaker 1: Their color scheme. It can never look cool. It's just like, I mean, they both have the same color scheme.
Speaker 2: It's off bread, Notre Dame shorts and like cherry fucking burgundy jerseys. I think this is a hard combination. I think they're both hard combinations. Anything. Somebody got a Boston College Yeah, but you wouldn't rock the Boston College jersey from that's not drip your rocking. That's not even drip. It's just like, all right, I guess that's the best y'all could do. You would wear Luke jersey Boston cloth jersey. Okay, but that's the thing. Luke would have been great anywhere he went. Same with Matt Ryan. So let's try this again, say flowers too. Let's try this again. The first thing when you think of you, don't think of dope stuff you would wear you rock with you rock Wisconsin to give before you would rock. You definitely would not Wiscons you god, you rock liar.
Speaker 1: I would not. I would not rock Wisconsin anything. Okay, you sure about that? Because you would rock TCU sometimes TC you should be looking hideous, So so you want to TC They do.
Speaker 2: Do you fuck up purple black? And how do you fuck up purple black and gray brow?
Speaker 1: You say it has a thousand in the chamber. They're they're they're not green and yellow lot about a hundred that are sucked up. Though out of that thousand, they got about one hundred that.
Speaker 2: You can afford to. Though. It's like Boys State has the same thing. Boys stayed something Informers don't always hit, but when they get it right, that ship is in the fucking love.
Speaker 1: In the love.
Speaker 2: Even USC when they tried to go to all all one color socks, I was like, all right, I see not too much now, don't fucking change get get the chrome helmets, but let not too much now. I don't need to see black alternation.
Speaker 1: Mark Hers can hang around the league for eight years and not do ship special team and he beat cancer. Bro oh, Now I feel like, how did you not know that?
Speaker 2: He literally was supposed to be a first round pick. He was like a top five pick, and then he got fucking cancer. I remember that had ship taken out of his leg, had a rod putting that bitch whole story. Got drafted by the Giants, and yeah, I remember him falling out of the draft, but I don't remember anything after that. It was the cancer, but he Yeah, Thomas Castellanos was talking about Bama that, Yeah, that's swear I was at. But we didn't even get to but yeah, Fara Fay was Thomas Castellano, former Boston College QB who's not Florida State, talking about his teammates and how Boston College was asked even though he's kind of right. But he also said that you know Nick samean, it comes to that door, we want Bama, and Bama's kind of ass pretty much. He caught out. Yeah, they actually playing each other. Florida State and Bama played each other at the start the season, and he said they don't have Nick sabe and to save them. I just don't see them stopping me.
Speaker 1: All right, man?
Speaker 2: Can we move on? I feel like.
Speaker 1: I guess it's fair. They're playing each other right all this ship though, Yeah, I think it's fair because they're playing each other. It's not out of nowhere. She's gonna get set on the field, moving on and crashed out again this week on social media. Oh damn, just talking about how forty Niners never really had his back, how they were trying to trade him two weeks when he was still on perks and must relaxerious. No one checked in on him, all the rumors about how they regretted giving him that extension, et cetera. Et cetera. Not the perk thirty, Sir Fay brand you calling out the Niners again.
Speaker 2: It's fair as he really was their best receiver. It's fair. Is he their best player? No, he was their best receiver by far and should be paid as such. But I just think, bro you got paid. Shut up, like, come back from a comeback, healed from your injury first, and ball out because why we're brock pretty Throw you the ball now. They drafted your college teammate, Ricky Pierce all and he went higher in the draft than you did. It's so facto you're on ball on time, sir. Rechievers can get traded whatever. Like I'm gonna say Mark Cooper could go to the Niners. Now you look stupid.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say it's fair only because the Cowboys are really only like you know, those three Super Bowl appearances away from being the Cowboys. Like every fucking year we have to hear that talk, them talk about how they need to sign someone and about how they don't sign someone, and then they eventually signed someone and it's like, well, what the fuck did you drag this out for four months and guy wasn't around the organization and now he's got to catch up to speak, and it's like, you just create adversity for yourself. Like, so, I think, Brenda and you, I'm not gonna say he's in, all right, because I don't. I don't. I don't agree with how he's handling it, But I don't think he's wrong for saying it because he's not the first one to say these sort of things against the Niners, and whether smoke there's fire, so shit, he's probably trying to get traded to one of these good teams that the Niners don't want to trade him too, you know, And that's why he's taking his value. So they're gonna have to take the highest bitter, regardless of if it's in the NBC, regardless of if it's the team they consider a rival or whatever. Like, he just wants to get out of there. He's been wanting to get out of there. So I think, like you said, it's it's just a matter of time, all right, man. So on a slightly more serious note, Oh shit, all right, man, this one better be good, bro, because every time you bring it up off the cuff, when you read it off your glasses on seventy percent of the time, it's not good.
Speaker 2: So let's hear it. Shit T calling Travis Scott on Loyal Little Bitch pretty much.
Speaker 1: I mean, and this is your n content, bro, because no, I really don't give a fuck about this. Really, I mean I really don't give a fuck about anything.
Speaker 2: Push your t he's been saying, Bro, what everybody's been saying, Like, I don't try to scout. He's doing everybody all his fucking bullshit. This is what he does.
Speaker 1: Someone needs a call push your tea for doing this ship because he's doing the exact he he that he calls everybody else.
Speaker 2: Out for Bro, he legally couldn't, Okay, So now he's pushing.
Speaker 1: He's pushing the fucking album and singles and features, and he also coincidentally happens to be out on the media talking shit about people that he used to work with.
Speaker 2: This is his fucking cycle, bro, But you don't want to say it.
Speaker 1: You're like a Laker fan who didn't want to admit that the Akers were broke until they got sold. And now it's like, oh, happy and dad, we got a fucking billionaire. Like you're doing the same.
Speaker 2: Ship, Bro, I said, I just told you. I told you a while ago. I'm not talking about that. I was to get sold a while ago. You're being the delusional, pushing tee fan right now.
Speaker 1: It wasn't about that's doing the fucking theatrics that he talks shit about rappers doing.
Speaker 2: My issue was more just Travis Scott being called out for being a whole. And that's my issue is because no every five about Travis stop years pushing tears with another label, talking shit about his old label. No, that's not true. He was signed with that label for a while five years ago. When he was talking about Drake, he was talking about Farrell, he was talking about Star Trek. He wasn't talking about for He's talking about.
Speaker 1: Cuddy, He's talking about Kanye. He's literally everybody. Bro, Bro, I'm and everyone says that was just a fucking front. I was talking about everyone. It was just a fucking naming naming quote your title. Yeah, I'm making up cliches that don't even exist.
Speaker 2: I was strictly just talking about Travis Scott being a whole and acting like worse than a Kardashian. It's like, Bro, you skated off all those people that died at your concert with no real consequences.
Speaker 1: Was his fault. How was that his fault?
Speaker 2: It's not his fault. But even if it's not your fan, it's not your fault, you're gonna get blamed. You're gonna get blamed either way. But my point is him being messy behind the scenes. It's like, yeah, people were finally calling out messy ass rappers, and I'm just saying, I personally think it's good that all these people in the music industry are starting to call each other out.
Speaker 1: This is just the fucking mad rapper cycle that everyone was talking about in the two thousands just coming back around.
Speaker 2: That's all. This is going to fuck Jim Jones. It's literally the main shit, bro, it's just old Jim Jones thinking about new dudes. You know, I'm just gonna just file this up as a whole rap industry Jim Jones even thinking he's on the level.
Speaker 1: Shit about twenty year olds. Don't make you a third don't make you a thought leader. That's the title of the fucking episodes. Let's move on, all.
Speaker 2: Right, that's.
Speaker 1: More serious. Note, the video of Shador Sanders fucking arrest hasn't going around.
Speaker 2: Everyone's been talking about that again.
Speaker 1: But fair and fait just everyone kind of using this as an excuse to just hate on Shador even more than they already did.
Speaker 2: Bro, this is so not I even I wasn't even thinking about that shit. That shit came and went, came and went. People don't even talk about that sha shit anymore. Yes they are, Bro, it's all over fucking social media.
Speaker 1: It's all over making memes about it. That ship video came out and people were sharing the video again and was talking about the video. Everyone was talking shit about him.
Speaker 2: People speed it happens. He don't have a history of that. I mean, yeah he got parking take That's what I'm saying this narrative, But this little one.
Speaker 1: Is just playing whatever part in the door narrative you wanted to play.
Speaker 2: That Bailey kid who got drafted by the Jazz at five. He's who people think Shador is. How he like didn't work on on any teams a near Bailey or album whatever his name was out of Rutgers who ended up. He was mad as hell that he went to the Jazz at five. Like, Bro, that's who you think is the that's the diva, not your door. So it's like all the you know that comes out as much as the Browns and a joker and everybody else's been gassing them up. All right, well let's make a decision about that, you know, when the preseason's over. But yeah, I'm not paying I'm not giving that.
Speaker 1: Sh That's the point that I'm what I'm saying though, It's like that's why it's like people that are support there are just like, oh yeah, there's nothing. Everyone speeds blah blah blah. People that are hating on him or just like oh yeah, this Jerry, you go being a distraction, Like he can't even make it as a fifth round pick.
Speaker 2: It's like this incident is just playing into bigger.
Speaker 1: Narratives that it's not even related to, just based off people's own perspective and projections, playing.
Speaker 2: The people's cockage.
Speaker 1: Again goes back to the title stop talking about twenty year olds, don't make you a thought Later last one even more serious.
Speaker 2: But uh, last week, Henry Rugg's surfaced.
Speaker 1: He spoke on the record kind of for the first time since being in prison the last couple of years, just kind of took ownership of really the whole situation, you know, taking the life of a young woman and apologized to her family and just basically made it known that you know, he's still working out, he still hopes to, you know, return to the NFL at some point in the next couple of years when he gets when he has potentially potential opportunities to get out. Some folks asked him if he would go back to the Raiders, and he said, of course, because he's the first Vegas dropick either way, fair fad Henry Ruggs just talking.
Speaker 2: It's over, Brah, you who were was just a fast dude, tried to run routes. You've already shown you've made bad decisions. Take a lot for him to get another chance. I never I was like, his life's over, it's done. And like Josh Jacobs, Nick Saban, They're all like I told them not to do it. It's over for him. It's unfortunate, but it's just over and hopefully he can do something else. This is this is worse than the way Rice situation killed somebody, I mean little, and that's different. But we're in a different country at a different time. We as thirty plus year old millennials have more moral, fiber and techno. We don't even drink now than past generations. You don't even drink now, Like, we have more moral integrity than the people who preceded us, so he wouldn't do shit like that. So it's a little bit different than Leonard Little in nineteen ninety nine because I see it this way. I think it's fair. This was righted up back then, and it was him taking so much and fucking tape it up their wrist pads with illegal shit and yeah, doing god knows what. So it's a totally different time.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I look at it from the perspective of like, I think it's fair, you know, for him, like if he's really learned his lesson or he's really on the path to rehabilitation, like, you know, I think it's good for him to own it, to not run from it, to you know, make his intentions known and just you know, say to the world, like, you know, I did this, it's done, it's over. It's nothing I could do take it back, like trying to move forward as best as I can, like so anyone can ask for it. So I think it's fair from that perspective. On the other hand, I don't think it's fair to give him a platform, especially if his release isn't imminent, right like it's one thing if he's getting out next month or you know whatever, sure, you know, do an exclusive interview with him or do press conference with him or whatever. But with that not in play, with NFL teams not showing any interest that we know of, like there's really no reason to give him.
Speaker 2: A platform like that. But that said, yeah, I mean, if he's if.
Speaker 1: All giving speed, has God giving speed, and if he gets out and he's able to maintain shape, like I'm sure a UFL team will give him a look. And if he goes and has an MVP season in the UFL, I mean, I'm sure there will be one team that will give him a training camp invite.
Speaker 2: That's what it takes us. One that's a place where he could probably especially if he goes to like the Birmingham team and Bama, where he has already loved, then I could see it. But it will take a lot of.
Speaker 1: Character development and in a lot of times doesn't have because father times undefeated, Like.
Speaker 2: That draft class came and went bro' you're technically the biggest bust of that draft class based on the fact that, yeah, other guys may have been busted, but they didn't kill anybody in imprison for it, and.
Speaker 1: They played more than a year and alf even.
Speaker 2: Though you were streaking downfield naked by yourself and Derek Carr didn't throw you the ball.
Speaker 1: But that's a whole other issue. Yeah, but uh, Derek Carr still writes him and visits him. I guess.
Speaker 2: This is John Jacobs do too. That's the part that's cool that like not everybody gave up on him. Yeah, that's the part that I will say, dope. But it's just like you're asking a little bit too much. Well, you just need to go and be quiet and when you're a productive member of society first.
Speaker 1: And then and then we'll listen to you. All right, moving on, wrap up the show, close it out. Anything you want to say to the people. This is your time.
Speaker 2: To the person who keeps buying up all the size fourteen shoes, the dumb asses who think tariffs weren't gonna affect everyday life. I just want you to know I fucking hate your parents forever meeting they would have ghosted each other. And if I ever find you, I will kill you. I didn't say that legal record, I didn't say that. Pete said that.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I thought you were quoting Taken. No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw trying to buy some lamellos. I was like, you know what, I'm gonna give me another pair of shoes. These you're sick. And I saw something never like sixty dollars in the store and I was like, bet they got him into thirteen. They got him another sizes. Bro have most of these places like all you little feet motherfuckers have all these options, and like you're not even buying the shoes, that's why they's so there's like a plethora of shoes for people like under size twelve. And that shit really pisses me off, cause like I got feet too, I need shoes sometime, be having the bread to buy them. But no, I gotta fucking d I gotta fucking call out Puma on Twitter. They're like, hey, I need a side fourteen all your shoes and a Nike and a bunch of other places that were like size fourteen and up. They just said, fuck you guys. I know one dude on Facebook, I went to school his mother wearing size eighteen shoe. Where the fuck is he gonna get any shoes? They don't even make size eighteens. This dude gotta pay like out of pocket. So for everybody, all the people who are size fourteen and up goes out to you because they fucking playing with us out here. They play it with there'd being very disrespectful out here towards us and all we wanted some shoes for our feet fucking for me to you and if you're just buying it to resell it, oh my god, I hope you get robbed. I hope you get robbed and like left fucking duct taped to a fire hydrant with no clothes so we can just publicly shame and make fun of you. Like seriously, it's just some bullshit, like I can't even get shoes because nobody carries a fourteen anywhere. All of a fucking sudden, disgusted and fuck Jim Jones to even think you could be on the same level as nas boy, his mama must have just been borming. Was your mother borer cracking her system? Because you gotta be real fucking stupid, like bro, name a Jim Jones bar. Go ahead, gun to your fucking head, gun of the person's head you love the most name of Jim Jones bar. You might as well just fucking mercy kill him. You can't and don't say balling. He literally stole mac bees whole fucking wave. We know he stole Max Bee's wave. Bret down to the braids and everything, choking out white boys in the true life thinking that shit is cool? Dog, how you like a fifty year old blood him and Steven Jackson. I hate these niggas. I don't even like saying niggas like that on wax, knowing this is recorded, knowing this is recorded, But I can't stand in those old niggas. You old niggas really get on my nerves. And I'm gonna make sure the kids hate y'all and mock you. I'm gonna tell them don't follow it. They're losers, bro, They're a loser. I don't care how much money they got. Fucking losers dressing like a goddamn seventeen year old who just got hired at Applecrombie and Fitch in two thousand and seven, Like bars just fucking doodo. Like I'm just so sick with these old ugh like between the shoes and the rapper said dumb shit, Who seriously you could name a NAS bar even if you don't like nas. I'm still waiting for a Jim Jones bar. Go ahead, somebody give me a Jim Jones bar. I would love to hear it. And no, ball it doesn't count. That's a chorus, bitch. It's like when people say, oh, name a little boosy bar. Guess what that song.
Speaker 1: That you wanna?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not boosy song. Some of y'all didn't know that. So sometimes name a Maddy Fresh bar. Anyway, shout out the rams so petty. But yeah, y'all, I'm just thinking of ship. I just want shoes. That was like your best rant about five years. I just want to shoose that fiel about your best ranting. I need Jim Jones to shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: That was your best rant for sure. Seriously, yeah, man, I don't know a how to say it after that. That was that was That was pretty epic. Just looking forward to the season coming up. Man, she locked in with these oc trojans. Nah and you uh. Ship season starts in two months, but we're going full pass four days a week. Stop pimphanies little kids too, by the way, Just after that, after that month, then we got three days a week and then start scrimmaging and start playing games, so we'll see what happens. But so far, talent's looking good. Just trying to coach Mount and get them to know what the fuck they're doing, because right now they're still trying to figure out the difference between their hands and feet.
Speaker 2: That was the nicest way. That was the nicest way you could say that.
Speaker 1: So yeah, this is a Touchdowns and Tangents TD's underscore Tangents Touchdowns at tangents dot com.
Speaker 2: We are out peace. Peace. Seriously, fuck Jim Jones.