Speaker 1: We Oh sorry, Jenny, I started before you even turned your microphone around with Heather, that one that's not on now? Can you hear me? So professional? It's a professional podcast. Welcome. I'm still fun podcasts. I think we broke one of the microphones in here, but we I mean me and Colt, all three of us. You were in here when it was I walked in when the debacle was happening and colds like, oh no, they're gon need appliers, and you were like last and never came back. I know, like, okay, so tis another week. Thanks for dealing with us last week as we had a late episode, but we made it. We made it. It's funny because we both were just talking like off the podcast about having that kind of groundhog feeling life, and I do feel like January is a ground Hog's day month. And for some reason, I've seen everyone posting memes and I agree with it. It feels like this month has been going on forever. Last week alone, to me, felt like the longest short week I have ever had. It was four days that felt like four months. To me.
Speaker 2: It didn't feel like a four day week. You're right, I don't know what it was about it.
Speaker 1: I know one thing on my end was we Cult I picked up a syndicated show, so there was extra work, especially when you're learning something new, and we had never done a syndicated show before, so there's a lot of extra work that goes into it. So I know that that's the reason why I felt because it was like day one, I was frustrated. I don't like when I don't know how to do something. Day two still frustrated. Day three a lot less frustrated. I was more optimistic. Day four vibin which if you don't know what syndicated means, yeah, I should clear that up. Probably, I was gonna say, because I was probably in radio for a year or two and people would drop that and I was like, I don't really get what that means. Learn because there are different things in radio. So Cult and Vaunt both do this program, and I won't get into the technicality of it, but they basically are on lots of other stations, and they are recording radio content that is unique to those stations. That's different, but syndicated. It's kind of like Ryan Seacrest on KATIEWB. You know he's not in Minnesota, you know he's in LA. They take his show, they condense it down and then they air it on stations all across the country. That's syndication. So they are doing that with Colt and I. This is like our first market. We announced it last week, Salt Lake City. But they're taking our afternoon show, condensing it and putting it on nights there. So it's not but it's not they, it's us. We're condensing it. So we have to like take our breaks and short like edit them down and record some new stuff and put it in right so that it's localized to Salt Lake to a degree.
Speaker 2: Which I just want to say for those that are listening in that this is actually like such a big deal and I'm so happy for you guys, because you know, there aren't a ton of syndicated shows across the nation. It's really only the really good ones. So just know that you guys are crushing it, and I'm so happy for you.
Speaker 1: Jenny. Yeah, it's it's one of those where, like you know how they say that you reach a goal and then you don't really take the time to celebrate it because you're onto the next thing. Yeah, that's what my problem is.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: So I and also I'm a negative person, so instead of being like, oh this is I was so excited for like two days. Yeah, and then I was like, oh, this is more work. Well do it's more work? Yeah, But I also feel like a little stretch than in general when it comes to work. And then even though Colt is honestly doing the majority of the actual work to make life easier for me, but it is I'm trying to let it slowly sink in that, like, this is very cool and it can lead to like more syndication, which is cool. Yeah, because a lot of you know, the shows I look up to, they are syndicated, and I've always thought, oh, that's so cool. Right, Typically those shows have someone an extra person. They usually have about ten people the producer who does that extra work. So maybe one day, if we get in multiple markets, maybe we'll have someone that can do that for us. But right now, it's like, you know how it goes. You got to put in the work up front to get to that point at some point, hopefully right and that's just part of it.
Speaker 2: You got to you gotta get your name out there. There is one show that I know, it's two brothers that are syndicated, and I think when they started it was just the two of them, and now they have like a third if not another producer okay on their show. Maybe I'm wrong about that, but they at least have three people, okay. So there's hope.
Speaker 1: There's hope. There's hope for that's good. How now, I didn't know. We talked last week a little bit about you potentially doing a trip this weekend, but you had said the last we spoke was that your boyfriend Andrew actually suggested you not do it because he did not think it would be safe for you. So imagine my surprise when I text Jenny Saturday night and I was being a bitch. I texted her not to me, No, I was doing something I don't even like, but I was so bored or sitting on the couch, and I texted something gossipy to Jenny, and I even at the end of it was like, I'm done with this. I okay, gross.
Speaker 2: But also, anyone listening, don't act like you don't text your best friend's gossipy shit. You know you do.
Speaker 1: So I sent her like a little dash of gossip and I kind of maybe you took a minute to respond but I don't know. I wasn't really paying attention because Jake and I were doing something. But anyway, you responded, You're like, I'm up here. I don't know if my service works. I'm like what you went? And I was like, you need to text me tomorrow that you're alive, which I did. Yeah, you did. I got a text that just said alive. So you a skiing trip by yourself? Yeah, and it's a long drive. It is a long drive.
Speaker 2: I went up to Mount Bohemia, which is in the up of Michigan pretty much all the way to the tippy tippy top is where it is, and I went to go snowboarding because Andrew and I bought season passes for Mount Bohemia. It's the only season pass we got this year. It literally is one hundred bucks and it includes access to a Nordic spa and you can sleep in their parking lot. So all of the stars kind of aligned with that situation for us, even though it's a bit of a drive. But you also don't really want to go to Mount Bohemia unless they've had snow, and so it was supposed to snow this weekend and I have very few weekends available in the next like two months, while snowboarding seasedon is upon us. So I was like, I just got to go. And Andrew left for a snowboarding trip that he takes every year with a bunch of buddies. He left for that on Saturday night, so he couldn't come, and I'm like, I'm just going to do it. And we had talked previously. He wasn't really sure that I should go by myself because it is extreme skiing at mom Bohemia. It's all black diamonds and higher which I know you might not know that there's triple black diamonds, but there are, and so it is like pretty extreme. So that was the part that I was the most gutched outa at not going in the van by myself. I was like, I don't want to hurt myself skiing or snowboarding. I can't drive back, right, had so many different factors, so of course, I like took it decently easy, Like I mean, I still hit some tree runs, went a little too fast, a couple spots, took a couple of falls here and there, which is normal. You like aren't having fun if you're not falling when you snowboard. But yeah, I went up there, and for safety purposes, I really didn't tell like anyone. I didn't post on social media that I was up there. I had texted Fallon because since she had texted me to let her know, but Andrew had me share my location with him, and then I was going to call my mom and tell.
Speaker 1: Her, let's share your location with me. What's Andrew going to do. Andrew's on a trip across the country. I'm the one that's going to have to get in at my mid toub she drive eight to ten hours to come save you. That is true. I should have shared it.
Speaker 2: I should have shared it with someone else, but I like was just trying to be respectful of like my mom and my sisters because I was going to at least tell my older sister Rachel, and I just like didn't want to stress anyone out, so I just like only kept it to Andrew. And then there's some health issues going on with one of my cousins, so my sisters were texting and I text them back. Very minimal service up there, so it was hard to like even text. I had no social media access really anyways, unless I was in the main part where like you get your ticket, your lift ticket there.
Speaker 1: That's nice, though it's like a forced break.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was so incredibly nice. I still did, like, you know, took videos and took pictures and stuff to post on social media afterwards. But it was great because it was like I kind of edited a couple things together when I was by the Wi Fi, but outside of that, I didn't look at anyone's social media.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a lie. Let me show you something.
Speaker 2: So Friday night, I like get in. I didn't get into like eleven thirty almost because a they're an hour ahead, and be it took like nine hours versus the seven it should have because of snow and I.
Speaker 1: Stopped and whatever.
Speaker 2: So I get up there and I'm like, oh, I'm gonna see if I have service. And I go to Instagram of course right away, and the first thing that pops up is, of course Falin. So I'm like, well, what she got on her story? And so I click it and this is what it froze on.
Speaker 1: To me with my mouth just gaping. Oh god, it was just like the funniest freeze. One of her eyes is half open.
Speaker 2: It looks like, yeah, she looks a little drunk almost that, but I screen shotted it because I waited a good fifteen seconds till I was like, yeah, I'm not gonna have service, and I watched it like hoping I could see what foul was talking about, but I just screenshotted it so I could show you.
Speaker 1: That's beautiful. I love it. But that's one of the things I've said before that I like about National Parks is there's no service, and then so it's a it's a break, like I'm not in the car even tempted to look at social media. I'm truly looking at.
Speaker 2: My Yeah, And I guess like the interesting part I was kind of texting feltin about this is snowboarding ski and all that it's very social sport to an extent because you ride chairlifts with people, especially if you're a single. So I met a couple different people on the chairlifts, but I kept so many details to myself because I didn't want to advertise that I'm a solo female, like staying in a camper van by myself, Like, I didn't want to advertise that. So it was weird because I feel like I could have easily made friends and hung out with people yep, But I just I don't know. I'm at like this age where like it's not that big of a deal to me. Afterwards, I went into the Nordic Spo. I felt a little bit like the creep because I literally went into every different songa they had because they have multiple ones. They have a steam room, they've got a pool, they've got a cold plunge, they've got a jacuzi. I went into everything except for the jacuzie because it was at capacity and you had to wait in a line in the pool to get into the jacuzzi. I was like, I'm not doing this shit. So at one point in the pool, I was just in there because it was heated, and they did have kind of a few jets here and there, so I just kind of stand in front of the jets.
Speaker 1: But these people were playing.
Speaker 2: Volleyball and this guy I could tell he was like maybe trying to hit on me, but he was just being friendly and social.
Speaker 1: He's like, do you want to hop in?
Speaker 2: And I was like I'm good, Like I just kind of want to. I'm just here to relax.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh, were you out there today? Because I think a lot.
Speaker 2: Of people in the up literally just go up to use the Nordic Spa because like tons of people knew each other. They put a ton of money into the Nordic Spa because they weren't getting a lot.
Speaker 1: Of people to come to Mala Bohemia.
Speaker 2: And like the Nordic Spa is like the same price as a lift ticket for the day, but if you get a lift ticket, you get access to the Nordics n nice, okay, And same with the season pass, which is one hundred bucks gives you access to the spot, like I said earlier.
Speaker 1: So it was weird because like normal Jenny probably would have.
Speaker 2: Been like, yeah, I'll play volleyball, like kind of jump in and make friends, but I just sort of kept myself. But that I felt a little bit like a creep because I was just like listening to conversations watching people.
Speaker 1: Yeah I was.
Speaker 2: I was just watching people and kind of like not trying to make eye contact with anyone. So they didn't think I was like watching them, but like one Saana looked right into the pool and I definitely was like I wonder if they're dating, I wonder what they do.
Speaker 1: I want to you know, like I.
Speaker 2: Started making up stories and head and stuff, so Anyways, it was fun. I told Fallen that this sounds super cheesy, corny, whatever, but it was very empowering to do and just know that I can take the van and honestly, like we haven't done that extreme of a van trip ever, Like we haven't gone in cold weather where we needed to run the heater all night. So I'm just proud of myself that a B I was capable of making food. See, I do think I might have burned one of Andrew's nice camping pots because I tried to heat up some pasta over this little fire thing, and I don't think I was supposed to do that, So he's not gonna be happy with me about that.
Speaker 1: We'll see.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it was really fun and I also just loved that it was all on my time. It was I never felt like I was inconveniencing anyone because I wanted to pull over and look at this cute little like overlook of Lake.
Speaker 1: Superior or something. You know.
Speaker 2: Yes, so yeah, highly recommend taking a trip by yourself at some point in your life, even if it's just like a day capable.
Speaker 1: I agree. I did in like twenty seventeen, I went to Austin Texas by myself, and it's weird. It is weird to like, at the end of the day you go back, you don't have anyone to talk to at dinner, you don't have anyone to talk to, breakfast, all the things. And I mean, I don't know that I would do it all the time, but it was nice to have done it because it was abnormal and I wasn't trying to make friends, So I wasn't like chatting with I might have like a random conversation, but I wasn't trying to make friends, you know for sure. So I agree it's there are like and there are obviously less dangerous ones to do. I was not dangerous at all. I was Austin, Texas, you know what I mean. I went to a spa and then I went to like the main strip and it was, yeah, very fun and calm. But also so I went to a baby shower this weekend and they were having the girls were having interesting conversation. If you and Andrew got married, would you change your last name or no.
Speaker 2: I've always said I wouldn't because I think it's an archaic tradition. But I'm all for it if other people do it. That's like totally up to you.
Speaker 1: But I also don't love my last name.
Speaker 2: Lutenberger is very clonky and German, and that's great and everything, but like, but also, Andrew's last name is Newton, so that like, I go from like this clonky name that's unique to this common as fuck name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean. So I don't know. Honestly. It was so interesting because there were so many different women at this event and hearing like most of them did not take their partner's last name. Huh, and same kind of thought. They're like their One girl was like, his name was Johnson, no f and way am I changing my name to Johnson? So she actually proposed that they both change their last name to something different that they would like, and they took his middle name and made it both of their last names interesting and the parents then they said his parents didn't care. Yeah, And then another girl said that she just did like the like hyphen but no hyphen, so it's just like back to back kind of right and it works. And then another girl was like, no, his last name was so hideous, like I would never take I have a very cool last name. Two people their husbands took their last names because they liked them better. Yeah, And I was like, what a like just diverse group of people. I feel like it's so common still for most people to just take their husband's name, some to hyphen eate, and some to just keep. But I thought it was interesting the change up of names. That is interesting.
Speaker 2: I also will say that, like, when you think about it, if you do it in the way of like why would I take a male's last name, like this is my name? Well, I mean we did take our father's last name too, so we did kind of already.
Speaker 1: Like take a male's last name, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it's kind of like it just goes back farther and further to like knowing that we did take a man's last name at some point in our life and there's nothing wrong with any of that. But I kind of like never thought about that argument before, and I've heard I've started to kind of hear that now of when people are like, I'm not why can't the guy take my last name? And I don't give a shit about any of that. I just think it's a matter of like what you want to do?
Speaker 1: You do you, baby? I did it. I changed my name to Jake's, simply because I thought it would be easier once we had Olive to just have the same last name, even like when we were traveling in the beginning and stuff. It's I mean, I have the same last name as Dylan my step sow, which is nice, like it makes it all just easier, but it is an annoying task to do. It's not easy to change your name. They make it seemingly make it as difficult quote unquote easy as possible. So that's kind of frustrating. But then there were people that were saying also with having kids, a lot of dads and families put weird pressure on them like hope you have a boy, you're the last hope to carry on the name or whatever, and they're.
Speaker 2: Like, what the hell that was That kind of the one thing I feel like with our family is the Lutenberger side is all girls much so there's like, I am bonset right, bad name. So our family name is kind of starting to die off a ton too. And so it's kind of sad to think about that because my sister took my sister and all the female cousins have taken the male's last name of their like their husbands whatever, and the rest are all females except for one cousin is a male, and honestly, I don't think he'll ever get married. Yeah, so I just don't know that his name will go on for him. But it is interesting because it's like, well, what about the female's last name, Like their name could end as well, and also like the female.
Speaker 1: Could carry on I don't know. So I thought it was just like interesting, yeah, because the female can carry on the name as well, of course, and maybe she doesn't change her name in the future. I don't know, but I thought that was like kind of a funny conversation. And some girls, so like the parents said it on like one of their first couple of times meeting the parents. I'm like, all right, calm down with that pressure, ye get back a notch. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We So there's a podcast I listened to called The Brilliant Idiots and they do a segment towards the end of it every week called ask an Idiot. So it's just like people that are tweeting at them or dming them or.
Speaker 1: Whatever it is.
Speaker 2: And I feel like we still have so many amas like ask me anything email too.
Speaker 1: Did you see this Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: If I had it, but I was trying to think of, like what we would call our question section if we had it, because there's this called ask an Idiot because they're called the Brilliant Idiots.
Speaker 1: I'm Still Fun.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: You know what I did want to talk about though.
Speaker 2: Before we maybe get into question slash email, the juxtaposition of what the old podcast name used to be to what this podcast name is. So you started too Lame for Radio with Mike the old web Guy turned into me, you and Tina, and then just Tina and I and now this one with us too is called I'm Still Fun. And I just was thinking how funny it is that it used to be too Lame for radio and then now it's I'm Still Fun. I don't know. I was a random thought that came when I was driving nine hours this weekend.
Speaker 1: And I wanted to bring it up. It is bizarre, honestly, and also now for I was going to say, it's not important, but oh, if we had a name, I don't know what would it be.
Speaker 2: I had, I've sprung it on you. So I didn't think of anything. And I've been thinking about this question since I heard their segment again, but.
Speaker 1: What do we both have in common? Both have big boobs, so it could be hoots something with hoots. Okay, questions questions, so the Q is silent. It starts with an age for hoots. Nope, nope, final, we're still workshop like that. I don't like them. Can cans candid questions? Nope, could be can't can?
Speaker 2: What's another Peaches? Peaches is butt tittaes We're gonna have to use chatchy.
Speaker 1: BT yeah boo. By the way, yesterday, I'm getting in the shower, all in the bathtub and she's like, Mom, well I have big boobs like you one day and I was like, oh god, I go well, I don't know if they'll be like mine. People have different sized boobs. Yours will get bigger than they currently are. And she's like, I hope I have big boobs like you. And I was like, oh my god. She says things just because to get a laugh already, like she knows she's not supposed to say stuff like that. Yeah, but I also don't care. She knows she does how to perform. Jake is way more strict on like private part talk than I am. He's like, that is not acceptable, blah blah blah. I'm always like kind of funny though some of it.
Speaker 2: I remember asking my mom when I was little what it felt like to have boobs, and she goes, oh, you have a butt, don't you? And I go, yeah, she goes, that's what I feel like have boobs, and I go really like.
Speaker 1: I just thought it was going to be such a different answer, crazy. Yeah, okay, well maybe someone else can help us top with that. You have an idea, you let us know. This is the email we got Falon and Jenny. First, Oh, she didn't send it to you. That's why. First one to say, I really appreciate y'all making this podcast happen. I look forward to it tuesdays because of it. It's like having best friends I get to be with, but they don't hear me in a non toxic way. Ha ha. I wanted to write in and get your input on what the hell I should do for my thirtieth birthday. It's in early February, and I just feel pressure to celebrate this milestone. And I do want to celebrate this milestone. But here are some of my dilemmas. It's fucking cold out. I always hated this about my February birthday and despy summer birthdays. No, I do not do outdoor activities in the winter, so that's out everything. I mean, everything is so damn expensive now. I feel bad dragging people out to pay for something like a drag show or even getting dinner, because damn it's hard to want to feel celebrated but not break people's banks. All of my friends have jobs that don't give us the luxury to save up and spend bit. I feel weird always asking people to want to hang out for my birthday, as if it's another obligation someone has to go to. I know that that's just my insecurities and mental health getting in the way, but it does feel like a burden sometimes. I don't know if that makes sense. I guess if you have any recommendations of fun places maybe that aren't expensive around Minneapolis. I like fun drinks, I like most foods, I like different experiences. I'm into weird shit too, haha. So whatever you have to throw at me, I have a couple of ideas. Okay, number one, we can just agree that, yes, that is just like your own insecurity. Every I think everyone feels weird. There are the people that are like, it's my birthday month and blah blah blah blah blah, and they don't feel weird and they're like, you will be celebrating me, and that's fine. There's a place for those people. And then there are people who do feel weird, Like I feel weird having like inviting like six friends to a dinner for my birthday makes me for my one I had, like last year was a bigger one. I was like, come if you want, but I'm doing something. But like, I had a dinner I think the year before, and I was like, it's not having a special birthday, it's like should I? And I was like, I don't care. I don't get my feelings hurt. If people can't come, I think is the thing. So as long as you don't get your feelings hurt of people are like, hey, it's not in my budget right now to drop one hundred dollars on dinner. Fine. So my two suggestions are you could do if you don't want to make people go out to dinner, you could do this thing. I saw someone on social media do and it was funny, but she had everyone come to her house and they each had to door dash thirty dollars worth of food to the house, and no one knew what the other person people were ordering, so you could have ended up ordering the same thing. And it was so funny. It created this like funny buffet of weird ass foods, and so I thought that was a really fun idea. That's a good idea. The other one is there's this place I saved a very long time ago. It is not Minneapolis. I think it's in Roseville. And if you could imagine back in the day, you might be too young if you're thirty, the Chino Latino Vibes where it was a kind of a party. There is a place in Roseville, and I actually think I saw it on Tina's Instagram stories and I was like, where is that. It's called like Meto or Mito. It's m I t O and it's where they bring elaborate drinks and they have sparklers and different things. You can look up their Instagram. I have never been, so I don't want to like, but but Tina said, always an experience, like it's kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you wouldn't be surprised by the fact that my friends like Coyote and all them go there and like party, but it's like it kind of gives like tulum vibes of like just.
Speaker 1: Partying on an island. And they come home and she said, she's like big into freaky stuff or into fun stuff. So you know, Okay.
Speaker 2: The only thing I can think of, and this is a very specific thing, but I saved it for myself is there's a girl at Helen and I know who's like a travel influencer, and she had a bunch of girlfriends over and they all did like an in home piercing. So some woman who certified to do like ear piercings came over and they all got an ear piercene together and it was just like a fun like hang sesshon.
Speaker 1: And then would not do that. By the way, if you were like I'm having everyone get piercings, I'm like, oh, come, but I'm not getting a fucking piercing.
Speaker 2: Well, you wouldn't have to get a piercing like That's why. That's why it's like a good idea, Like this is so specific. But maybe there's something that you've always wanted to do that doesn't cost a ton of money that maybe some of your friends want to.
Speaker 1: Do like anal bleaching.
Speaker 2: You know, what is this Kardashians. Didn't Chloe do that to Courtney one time or vice versa.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I think it's something with Maybe I think they did. But listen, if you and your friends are into that, go for it, baby, I don't. That's definitely something I would not trust my friends with.
Speaker 1: But or well, you would forget professional. I was thinking. I was thinking. I was still thinking Kardashians style anal bleaching, right, I thought, you mean that's fair? Then I was extra crazy. But that's fun.
Speaker 2: Board nights are fun where everyone brings a different kind of board, a charcuterie board, a fruit board, a cupcake, a dessert board, a dip board. Like that's always fun too. But yeah, you know, having a winter birthday is difficult, like actually get obviously, because it's not like you can be like, all right, let's just all meet at this patio at a brewery and we'll have a bunch of space and we can have a beer.
Speaker 1: Like it's just a little bit different. It is.
Speaker 2: You can still go to breweries and have a great time. You just got to be inside and it might be busy and you might not have a ton of room.
Speaker 1: So don't do that. Well, that's true, that's true. Let me know if you need any suggestions for breweries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me be a list. Okay, well we can do a few more ams. These are still from before Christmas that we have questions.
Speaker 1: As people for sending so many whiles. Yeah, so many.
Speaker 2: So this one says tips for motivating yourself to exercise when you're first getting started slash.
Speaker 1: Hate the gym. I think we did this a little bit.
Speaker 2: I think ready we did and Yourself and your Body is kind of the one we did. But I would say, like the thing with it is always like it takes a certain amount of weeks to get into a routine. Once you start to get into a routine, it just becomes like your mindset is like, hey, I got to get this workout in today. It's not like, oh, maybe i'll work out today, maybe I won't. It's like, okay, today I'm working out. So that's kind of one of them. And the only other thing I'll say is it has to do with like mel Robbin's like five second rule. You count down to five, you a five, four, three two one, and you make your decision and you go so personally, I've tried it. It doesn't always work for me, but I just know that if I start driving towards the gym and I physically get there, I will work out and I'll have a decent workout. Yeah, it's just I really really think for me, the hardest part.
Speaker 1: Is getting to the gym and being there. Agreed, I think it's also finding They always say it's fine something you like, Well, that's true, but also I think it's not forcing yourself to do like a sixty minute class. I think sixty minute sounds intimidating. Yep, some days you're going to have that in you and you're like, hell yeah. But a lot of days I'm like, I'll do a twenty minute thing. I mean, when I do pilates, they are always fifty minutes, and that's pretty much the main thing I do. But I mean, I would say go that helps me stay motivated, because if I'm like, I don't fucking want to go sweat for sixty minutes, I'll immediately talk myself out of it. But if I'm like, it's twenty minutes, bitch, you can like even scroll on your phone while you're on the bike, then I'll go down and do it.
Speaker 2: That's what I did last night. I mean, I literally was driving all day yesterday coming back from Michigan, and I was watching the football game. So I'm like, okay, I'm going to just like walk on the walking pad I have because I've been sitting on my ass in a car for however many hours. And then I also wanted to prepare this like Instagram post I wanted to do today, and then all of a sudden, I look and it's been thirty minutes because I was on the phone watching the Super or like the playoff game whatever, and I barely even thought of it because I was just watching walking and doing things at the same time.
Speaker 1: So I don't know. Hopefully that'll help you. I like this next question.
Speaker 2: It says how long did it take for you to to quote click and become BFFs.
Speaker 1: I don't remember. I think maybe you have a better memory. I do not. I have my memory. I can tell you today. My memory is getting worse and worse, where I forget even the first time meeting people. It definitely was later because we had a whole run where Jenny was an intern. She left. When she came back, she went to Cities she came on our show. None of that time we were best friends by any means. We were, like especially the intern phase, I was friends with all the interns and we I even hung out with some of them. I don't know that I hung out with you though, No, I well, nope, we did.
Speaker 2: We did a lake patrol together one time, and then I think you had had a first date with someone that night, and then you met us out in uptown. Like I was out drinking with some people and you met us out in Uptown that night or so, Okay, yeah, So I think that's the only time outside of like maybe work events when I was an intern. But so this is what I remember when I started on the show. I mean I was in a different studio than Fallon and Steven Dave and stuff, and so I feel like it took a little while for me and Fallin to get on a level where we started sharing more like personal stuff outside of work stuff. And I mean we do share a lot of personal shit on the radio, so it's not like we.
Speaker 1: Didn't know a lot about each other.
Speaker 2: We did, but to get like more personal and start sharing this stuff that didn't make it to the radio, I really feel like It probably took like a yearish, but then the first moment I remember feeling like, wow, I think we're actually becoming really good friends. It was you had gotten upset. I think it was one of the first times you were hanging out with Jake and you were triggered by something and you got upset and you called me crying, and I like calmed you down, and then you called Jake back because he had left your house or something, and then he ended up coming back over and everything was fine and you guys were good and everything that you were feeling was warranted from whatever. Yeah, but I remember getting off the phone with you and I was like, oh my god, she loves me.
Speaker 1: She called me to cry too. I would say, yeah, that, like that is a trust circle moment. Yeah, for sure. And I do remember that Jake and I had I think two issues early on that we cleared out of the way very quickly. And the first one, I won't get into details, but like I didn't like something and I shut down. We were supposed to go do a second part of the date, and I was like, Okay, I'm ready to go home, and he's like, what the fuck happened? Like he was like, okay, he took me home and then he said he wouldn't that's kind of shit, would piss him off if someone did that, and he would be like screw him. But he's like, I don't know why. Like I just was like, so he called me and he's like can what did I do? Yeah? And so I told him and he's like, well, can I come back over? And I was like yeah, and then he explained it. So I was just being a little immature, shut down person and he was like being mature, like what did I do? Can we to discuss it? And then it was very easily solved. Yeah, it was meeting dramatic no surprise. Yeah, and yeah, so I do remember that. Yeah, we are at time. Oh okay, cool, Well, don't worry, We've still got more fun. Listen.
Speaker 2: If you have any suggestions for what we can call this kind of like end of the podcast, maybe we can end with some questions every time, because honestly, I still have like five slides worth of questions from the ones in Christmas. And it's fun because I feel like, you know, like there's probably questions you might have about us that we don't necessarily think. We think that you know everything about us and you don't, so it's fun to answer questions or just anything you might want an answer to you about life because we are.
Speaker 1: We are like coaches now. We are we are We did it online course. Yes, yeah, we are on the coaches now. Please believe us, thank you and send us money. Okay, have a great week. Let's buy