Speaker 1: One Onelychtaco on Orlando's rock station one oh one one w j r R. A right, A couple of things here, one thousand dollars rock the bank cash first keyword coming up around nine oh five, just after you say it, we play it. Got that to deal with On the subject you say, we played, literally fifteen minutes left to vote for that on the JR Facebook page.
Speaker 2: Tell us which Scorpion song you want us to play back? There are three to choose from. We play the one with the most votes, and somebody who votes is going to scoop up those post Malone and Jelly roll tickets.
Speaker 3: All right, JR. Our Facebook page.
Speaker 1: Remember, parents would say, well, I've her somebody told you to go jump off a bridge.
Speaker 3: Would you do that? Yeah? I defintely remember that.
Speaker 1: Well, apparently a twenty nine year old dude in Vancouver, Canada, Oh no, took somebody up on that off dared him to jump off the Vancouver Bridge and he did.
Speaker 3: Did he hit his water?
Speaker 1: Yeah? He fireboat made contact and gave him a life jacket. Canadian Coast Guard had to scramble to pick him up, paramedic stick him to the hospital. Cops talked to him, thinking he might have been trying to offer himself, but that wasn't the situation. Turns out he jumped off the bridge because someone dared him to and the fact that he had been doing math.
Speaker 2: Okay, that'll always do the trick. So now normally I want to do this, but I'm on in math. Now you're in you're you're high on math and tweak it out and you're jumping in Vancouver off that bridge.
Speaker 3: It has to be cold.
Speaker 1: I would get still a little. The water at least is still a little frosty.
Speaker 2: It's gotta be yeah, not the air temperature, that water and then Pat, it sounds like a pretty big area if a fireboat had to rest himself. I'm thinking he would have had a long twitch and swim. He looks like a piece of bait because he's twitching from the meth, you know, and you know how uh pat, You know when you fish like top water plug, a little insider insider info for you. You cast, you let the top water plug sit and then you you pop it. So it's like twitching. Say you think it's an injured fish. That guy's done. Now the fish is gonna eat him, and the fish is high on math. So you could use a math head as bait, is what you're saying. Yeah, I guess if they agree. I mean this one agreed, jump off a bridge. You just put a hook right through you Herelet I guarantee a sharks.
Speaker 3: You gotta get him.
Speaker 1: Hey, speaking of fishing, Offshore Fiasco is August twenty third. It goes on sale Tuesday morning at seven at WJR dot com. Yeah, if we thought we plug that in again there for those of you who joined us for that every year.
Speaker 3: If you just heard like the very last of that.
Speaker 2: Yes, the Offshore Fiasca which sells out every year in a matter of hours or maybe a day sometimes seven am. Tickets go on sale Tuesday, all.
Speaker 1: Right, And the event itself is August twenty third. And no, we will not be using meth heads as bait. No, our buddy Joey Fatone is surfaced again. He was in the He was in the in our iHeart Building about a month ago. What's what's the album he is? Now? This is great? He's the latest red Lobster ambassador. Oh yeah yeah, he let me let me play you this. It's it's a setup is hit, It's it's him with his niece in this Red Lobster deal schlepping the three course Shrimp Sensation.
Speaker 3: Three courses for just nineteen ninety nine. That is a big deal. Your uncle Joey was a big deal in nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, how about we just enjoyed the shrimp three course Shrimpston Saction, Super Salad, Tripad and Trip Bontrey for.
Speaker 3: Just nineteen ninety nine, only had Red Lobster. Dude, that's funny.
Speaker 1: Your uncle Joey was a big deal in nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 2: You gotta have our boy Joey with with flave.
Speaker 1: Hey, why not?
Speaker 2: Flave was popular in his time. Joey was popular and his I mean they still are, you know.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you, man, I we gotta well, you know us we will give credit where credits due. Red Lobster has managed to pull the nose of the plane back up just in time. I think, I really hope so. I think that things are going much better for them these days. Was Olive Olive Garden having a problem or no? Nothing?
Speaker 3: I'm aware, okay, good.
Speaker 1: No, they just had something going on with the bread bowls. They were doing their unlimited pasta pass again. Yeah, that was it.
Speaker 3: We it was something.
Speaker 1: Box and pastas. How much is a box of spaghetti's like doll nineteen? No, make unlimited pasta at home?
Speaker 2: Inflation is a yeah, but then it's not as good if you make it. Well, yeah, that's true. That's a proven fact. We learned that from young Gamble. Remember, because while you're preparing it, you're smelling everything, and instead of when it is just served to you, you're like all all the aromas.
Speaker 1: I think it came up when he was talking about his mom making sandwiches for him.
Speaker 3: Got it.
Speaker 2: I think we asked if he cuts the she cuts the crust out for him. I miss Gamble. So the regular Park Avenue CDs.
Speaker 1: He's still there. I last I.
Speaker 3: Heard he was.
Speaker 2: He's doing all their digital I just wish he could have waken up on time to be here.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean gave him thirteen chances.
Speaker 3: All right, back to the show.
Speaker 1: All right? Yeah, this on our Facebook page if you want some visuals.
Speaker 2: Somebody is a perfect group of eight, The hell of a big group eating them.
Speaker 1: A glithe grouper might be able to down an entire mid Oh yeah, a clithe There's apparently a new trend where dudes are wearing soccer cleats in everyday life?
Speaker 3: Can I stop you for a second?
Speaker 1: Soccer cleats?
Speaker 2: Pat some at two two five six, somebody said, jumped off one hundred and thirty one foot waterfall in North Caro, Northern California after drinking steel reserve.
Speaker 1: That'll do it, that'll do it. Wow.
Speaker 2: So why are dudes wearing cleats and just normal? Is it like hip now.
Speaker 1: New trend where guys mainly are wearing soccer cleats, not playing soccer, just at everyday life, just to run errands and such. Uh, it's the hashtag boots only summer, you know, of course, because it's soccer or football as they call it. They're not cleats, they're boots boats. Yeah, and they're part of your kit, which is uniform. Yeah, it's a fashion statement now wearing studded boots on asphalt, concrete, tiled floors.
Speaker 3: Have you? This is this is just a re hashed version.
Speaker 1: Remember when the idiots were stealing bowling shoes back in the day and wearing those and anytime you get on any sort of smooth surface, you're going ass over tea kettle. Guilty you stole bowling shoes and warm out. Maybe you should start wearing your golf shoes around taco. We had had we were had some buckets. No, have you ever walked on actual studs? I'm talking the old school screwing studs. Yeah, that's what I used to wear playing football.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, when you had to walk like you said, ass over tea kettle.
Speaker 1: Put the longer ones on. If you had a sloppy game on a wet field, change mount.
Speaker 2: Get in there, stomp on some stomp on some line and it's fingers.
Speaker 1: Remember when made it to varsity, we had a guy who would change him for you. It's a perk of being on the varsity. There was really a stud changer that well it was the trainer, you know. They just from from what I could observe, he showed the big letter on the jacket. He mixed up the gatorade, and he switched out the studs on the cleats and the towels.
Speaker 3: Probably, yeah, that was
Speaker 1: Well, you know, goals right, talk to me, Come on, hey, staying